He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2416 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE:

Just in case my slot was on anybody.

I happen to know from meta that Malcolm and Fred are limbait targets, so my expectations for the town play here are pretty low despite the successful D1 hit.

PEdit: Crescent I can sort you I think. Can you show me ASAP where 3 completed Days of gamesolving has gotten you?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2417, Lowell wrote:Unsure really was scum? Man I’m incredible with my reads right now. Everyone congratulate me or you’re next!
I only see 1 flip are you talking about a guilty or something?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Unsure

Nvm, Crescent.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Puhuhu..

I have reads and I'm not sharing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Prince

I actually have a very specific read on Prince in that I specifically read them to be the scum doctor Datisi referred to in their first post.

I propose that if I'm wrong about either Prince's alignment or their role then you execute me tomorrow.

I'm fine letting mala continue to do...whatever it is they're doing in this game, it's cute. I still think there's like a 5% chance they're Town.
In post 2425, Crescent wrote:Then Gera made a post I don't see scum Gera making (and later made a second).
In post 2425, Crescent wrote:Gera feels completely different to how he felt in 2273... Though he kinda feels different to how he felt in 2272 also. In 2272 he really didn't do anything and in 2273 he had a lot of forced logic. I don't feel like that forced logic is coming from him here. He doesn't look like he's playing afraid, and he doesn't feel like he's tired out like he was in 2273. Gera also came to a conclusion all the way back on post #1678 based on vote history that looks strong now: Vivax-Enchant-Unsure.
Props to you on noticing these because I wasn't able to eliminate gera as a suspect during my own read through of the game. I'm assuming you're correct and that the game will end after mala and Prince are finally executed.

In post 2425, Crescent wrote:Day 3 was a low-energy mess from the entire game. I wanted Enchant and Prince dead the most, by far. Like half the game got trains at random, until Enchant/Prince both had trains that stuck. Enchant's train (Like many trains before him on day 3, such as Owen's) looked so bad at the time that I essentially wanted nothing to do with it. This is when things started to actually move. Greeting felt like he suddenly went from townreading Enchant, and null reading Prince, to scumreading Enchant, and townreading Prince. The situation made me super paranoid, and I put Prince -2 (I've been openly paranoid of Greeting). I also noted that Prince had been mirroring Owen a lot, in a similar way to how Carcalilly did with DWLee in 2272. This made me think Owen was probably town if Prince was scum. However, when Mala popped in from her inactivity to vote Prince -1, I quickly got off because I trusted her even less. It was then that Andante and I drew attention to the fact that MT had been calling Enchant scum all day, but had flat out ignored ever talking about the train on Enchant. He was even defending Prince at this time, so it was a direct contradiction between his words and actions. This combination of factors made me identify Prince as a likely target for an ML, and I started to scrutinize the circumstances surrounding him further.
I think that what happened here is that you lost confidence in your ability to read the game. I think Greeting played really well up to this point and then started playing poorly and it surprised you and you second guessed yourself.

FYI I thought Greeting played well again on D4. I'm not sure what happened on D3.
In post 2425, Crescent wrote:And that does just leave... The totally OCD Vivax who I townread on page 1 of the entire game. There is one interesting thing in this ISO from yesterday: Vivax shaded me for thinking Andante was a bad train. I thought Andante's train was awful regardless of her alignment and correctly guessed her alignment based on seeing a lot of myself in her reaction.
I townread Vivax right away too. Reading Vivax posts was a high point for me during my readthrough of the game.

The Andante train was awful though. I don't think Vivax was being objective here. It's also interesting that you saw a lot of yourself in Andante's reaction, and Vivax said some really positive things about your meta earlier while Andante's play seemed to leave a lasting negative impression on Vivax.
In post 2448, Crescent wrote:Objective analysis I've totally overlooked actually doing! Yay!

Prince of Paterson [6]: Enchant, Lowell, Andante, Vivax, Crescent, Malakittens
Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
Vivax [1]: geraintm
Malakittens [1]: Firebringer

not voting [1]: MalcolmTucker

Starting from the top:

Unsure was scum, Greeting and Owen were both defending Prince at the time.
Gera had a list of 3 potential scum, and
Enchant
was there, but not Prince.
Prince
is
in Fire's pool, but so is Mala (His most recent vote). This doesn't feel like it would be a characteristic time for Fire to hammer. Fire also never once at any point in this game actually voted Prince.
MT was defending Prince.

Owen is correct in that Prince was under effectively no serious threat of hammer here. It just looked on the surface like he was, and I didn't dig deeper like I should've. All but one person not on him was either defending him, or flipped scum. So yeah, I take it back. I could see this being a calculated gamble trying to desperately make one of them look better with none of them in our towncore.
Now that you've done this I'm pretty sure the game is solved and there is nothing left for me to contribute.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2476, Lowell wrote:I'd like to hear more about this Prince read-- I've read him as scum most of the game but now am starting to doubt. But ready to change my mind again.
In post 2479, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2473, Frogsterking wrote: I'm fine letting mala continue to do...whatever it is they're doing in this game, it's cute. I still think there's like a 5% chance they're Town.
There isn't even a 5% chance Malakittens is town, come on. I believe Prince is also scum but unless there's a foolproof case against him it makes no sense not to execute Malakittens first.
I think Prince has had a hard time writing posts which seem genuine in this game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2552, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2476, Lowell wrote:I'd like to hear more about this Prince read-- I've read him as scum most of the game but now am starting to doubt. But ready to change my mind again.
In post 2479, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2473, Frogsterking wrote: I'm fine letting mala continue to do...whatever it is they're doing in this game, it's cute. I still think there's like a 5% chance they're Town.
There isn't even a 5% chance Malakittens is town, come on. I believe Prince is also scum but unless there's a foolproof case against him it makes no sense not to execute Malakittens first.
I think Prince has had a hard time writing posts which seem genuine in this game.
Oops, I didn't mean to send. I was going to say that I think Prince is having a hard time taking the pressure off of themselves. I think that's because they have some role which is important to the setup. I think being called out in the mod post (Datisi mentioning the scum doctor) put Prince in their head a little bit. If Prince had claimed something other than VT that would have given me cause to doubt my read more.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2556, Lowell wrote:Sorry = sort

Typing on my phone. That my phone autocorrects everything to “sorry” should probably give me pause. Yikes
:lol:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2559, Crescent wrote:(I will say it's someone other than literal confirmed town Lowell, if people want to be nitpicky)
Owen
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

they were a town combined bodyguard tracker.
Holy crap

Anyway, I've got torches and pitchforks ready to pass around for our angry mob. Anyone intending to Townsend Prince better speak up sooner rather than later.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: Prince
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2579, Prince of Paterson wrote:I'll have some time either tonight or tomorrow morning to look things over in full.
This is..alarming.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I like your new avy BTW Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2587, Enchant wrote:Not good.
In post 2588, Frogsterking wrote:I like your new avy BTW Enchant
It's more Enchanting than the Hagrid avy and has more personality than the avy before that. This new one is like little red riding hood without the red.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2591, Vivax wrote:aaaaaugh
blankly stares and drools
+1, this was my reaction to the flip. Did you reread at all during the Night, Vivax?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2379, Lowell wrote:Here’s the order. Apologies if I missed a claim or two.

Unsure
Mala
Prince
Crescent
Gera
Enchant
Viv
Fire
Greeting
Vivax I can't find an Enchant claim anywhere, did I miss something?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Crescent have you read Gera's iso?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

:good:
In post 2610, Crescent wrote:
In post 2607, Frogsterking wrote:Crescent have you read Gera's iso?
It's lacking.. But his ISOs are always lacking.
I agree.

It's also possible this same line of reasoning applies to Enchant and the Town bodies who wanted them dead. I haven't looked at Enchant's games yet to verify but I imagine there are often a number of dead Townies who wanted to vote Town!Enchant at some point. Enchant is extremely common lim bait.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll reread Enchant with that in mind.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 320, Enchant wrote:FancyPants* - lurk idk
Vivax - troll town
MalcolmTucker - prob maf
Greeting - idk always failed at reading
Firebringer - hot null would't care to vote
Fredrick A Campbell - can afford to die
Dwlee99* - lurk
Crescent - eh idk
Lowell - prob town
bugspray - always failed at reading
PookyTheMagicalBear - always mafia
geraintm - prob maf
UNOwen - idk i started yawning at this guy, pretend that's there's something funny drawn at next 3 persons and i call it a day, too much effort for me
Prince of Paterson
Andante
MegAzumarill
In post 1205, Enchant wrote:
In post 1201, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Post 841

Interaction between Firebringer and Enchant starting these posts were weird. After some thought, I believe this is an attempt to distance themselves from each other. The other interactions between Firebringer and Enchant that I remember are about as weird to me.

In combination, all the interactions seem to be telling the audience "Look, [Firebringer/Enchant] is suspicious of [Enchant/Firebringer]. In case you forget or missed this show, we will put on another show in a few days' time."

Spoiler: Current Situation
Tested positive about 3 hours ago on a Covid-19 Self Test Kit
MAFIA PT:
"Hey, we probably need to distance with Enchant!"
"But why, Enchant ultimatly lurks and doesh't interact with us at all."
"Let's do it anyway, it will work for sure if Enchant dies."
"Yeah makes sense."

8 hours later:
"Oh heck, they discovered it was trick, what we gonna do now?"
"I guess bitch about Fredrick, was too smart."

... No really, if you have idea i even need to distancing with someone, you probably didn't bother with thinking.
I think these quotes look funny together. It seems like Enchant treats Fred's slot the way you (Crescent) would treat NM if NM were in this game. Enchant wants Fred to die ASAP independent of Fred's alignment and at the same time wants actual scum reads to die.

It's possible that it's an act, at least the act is consistent though.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2494, Enchant wrote:I am now 98% sure Crescent is mafia.

Ironically i can't do shit about it.
Enchant can you scum case Crescent?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2610, Crescent wrote:I've basically been trying to read him off of his style rather than his content.
Can you elaborate on your thoughts about geraintm's iso and what motivates geraintm?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2615, Crescent wrote:Oh the crash is coming boy is it coming

I'm either going to sleep for a couple of hours or I'm just going to semi-hallucinate all night not sure which.
I'm guessing that you crashed lol. Cat nap time.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2621, Enchant wrote:
In post 2617, Frogsterking wrote:

No, i can't. I am not sure about it anymore.
What changed your mind?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh wow it's morning already. Follow up question: Enchant are you an early bird?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2624, Enchant wrote:I expected Prince to flip maf obvs, i just lose confedence overall.
Your reads this game (based on the list you posted D1) are still pretty accurate.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2626 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2227, Lowell wrote:Still want it to be prince—but sure mal is fine as well. Lowkey happy to see gerain get it. Started with town vibes there but reconsidering.

Town vibes from vivax, fire, and crescent

I'm marking this for later.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2627, Enchant wrote:
In post 2625, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2624, Enchant wrote:I expected Prince to flip maf obvs, i just lose confedence overall.
Your reads this game (based on the list you posted D1) are still pretty accurate.
Not really, but fairly it's D1 so it not accurate obvs.
Yes it was D1 and I'm counting the slots you labeled as lurkers as scum reads, which makes it pretty good.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2629, geraintm wrote:those on the wagon...some of you feel like you had a real incentive to get it done quickly.
Who?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2631, geraintm wrote:I don't know. If it was that easy then we'd be playing some other game. But sure felt like yesterday went way too fast
So why bring it up? You have yet to actually state anything.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2633, Vivax wrote:
In post 2620, geraintm wrote:
i havent posted in 6 days because you sped run yesterday and gave me no chance to post.

someone asked if i claimed. i havent. i am vt. i think i said something like "i have no reason to doubt this claim" when someone else claimed, and that was me hinting at not having a roll that would conflict with a claim.
will catch up later.
One of the funniest things I've read this game so far
Reminded me of this:
In post 832, Vivax wrote:The great outrage that followed Bugsprays claim surely had nothing to do with Datisi purposely giving them that role because we're all mere fleas in his circus, ready to be squashed on a whim by the unlucky person who would be blessed with the doubtful gift of such an accursed weapon that could cause great harm if wielded selfishly and without pure intentions.
The only certainty in the circus was that the next mafia would surely be found through an incriminating interaction with the deceased bug MegAzumaril. Little did they know that there are many such interactions, of which often the one most suitable to one's own beliefs is picked, and that the mafia would be found by simply looking for who would exploit this for themselves in a way that would allow them to do as little as possible further in the day.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2608, Crescent wrote:But yeah it's not FK meaning his opinion carries more weight to me here. This would have been a phenomenal scumgame by Fire for him to have been scum. More random things I've noticed.
In post 2618, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2610, Crescent wrote:I've basically been trying to read him off of his style rather than his content.
Can you elaborate on your thoughts about geraintm's iso and what motivates geraintm?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

is a good catch by the way Vivax

is AI for Vivax!Town I think
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Do not underestimate the amount of work I've put into this day lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I townread Enchant for a completely different reason if you want me to post it. I don't disagree with what you found, I just didn't think to look there.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2663, Crescent wrote:Like I seem to be doing all the actual work today but sure why not. I'm still keeping it to a pace I can handle in my current state. Unsure's ISO is a trove of information yay.
In post 2664, Frogsterking wrote:Do not underestimate the amount of work I've put into this day lol
In post 2665, Frogsterking wrote:I townread Enchant for a completely different reason if you want me to post it. I don't disagree with what you found, I just didn't think to look there.
Fine, be like that! The tell is called elimination by pathing and it involved you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2666, Vivax wrote:Still want to think that Ench is town and gera scum for today
I was hoping there would be a huge fight over which one is the last scum and we all get super tilted, then one of them would get hammered and flip red after like a week of fighting, and the game would just keep going into final 3, and we learn they were both scum the whole time!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Beginning of Path
Spoiler:
In post 2452, Enchant wrote:I now suspect crescend for big post, it was average before "if Unsure is town", which is not possible considering Unsure literally claimed mafia even before hammer. Therefore this bullshit was writed without real look at the game and is worthless.
In post 2454, Enchant wrote:Wdm, you writed that just today
In post 2456, Enchant wrote:So you don't recheck what you send?

Do you even care?
In post 2461, Enchant wrote:I don't need to get EXACT WORDINGS of your shitposts
In post 2463, Enchant wrote:Stop trying to speculate because i used "is" instead of "was", it's serious business here.

This line still shouldn't had exist.
In post 2466, Enchant wrote:Instantly destroyed, lmao, by pointing that i misplaced one word.

Why send outdated post at first place? To show off. I am not falling for this charade.
In post 2480, Enchant wrote:For me Mala is 99% mafia, but liming her first allows Crescend bullshit wagon on me tomorrow and decapitate me, so i prefer removing potential teammates first.

Sad that i need support from mafia at these times.

In post 2508, Enchant wrote:
In post 2503, Crescent wrote:So I was sitting there at lunch and something just dawned on me.

Enchant is calling Mala and I scum.. So why is he voting Prince?
Because no one will vote you.

Nightkill Greeting
Nightkill Lowell
Nightkill Owen

Spoiler:
In post 2587, Enchant wrote:Not good.

In post 2622, Frogsterking wrote:

What changed your mind?
In post 2624, Enchant wrote:
In post 2622, Frogsterking wrote:

What changed your mind?
I expected Prince to flip maf obvs, i just lose confedence overall.
Frogsterking wrote:Oh wow it's morning already. Follow up question: Enchant are you an early bird?
Not really, i wake up late.

End of path
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm determined to answer. I'm sloooooowly interpreting what you're asking.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay finally I'm figuring it out.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm still trying to understand
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2679, geraintm wrote:Frogster - i dont understand your pathway thing on enchant
Can you try?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2679, geraintm wrote:frogsterprince

My boy!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2693, geraintm wrote:then you point out the 3 night eliminations, except Greeting died before all the snippets so i was confused by the placement of them here.
Say what
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2693, geraintm wrote:what does Pathing mean though? You have i guess pointed out their path of thoughts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2697, Vivax wrote:
In post 2695, Crescent wrote:
In post 2691, Vivax wrote:I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
I think I've talked myself off of Enchant, somehow.

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
I'm just going to seriously tinfoil here UNVOTE:
And say Frogster/Fire is the scum slot cause it started off with self-proclaimed scumminess then went into making posts that make themselves look townie.

Also, Frogsters approach today with the pathing nonsense aimed at getting me to scumread you smells bad
:eek: :eek: :eek:
In post 2694, Vivax wrote:From a self-aware perspective, as scum I'd probably have to push the towniest players here
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2699, Crescent wrote:On a side note I just re-read Enchant's VCA and it's probably even worse than Gera's.

I'm deriving a lot of the possibility of him being town strictly by Unsuee's tunnel on this guy mirroring his tunnel on Malcolm, especially in a situation where scum was already behind.
That's too bad. I feel like Enchant might not do anything because now they're getting a lot of attention for doing nothing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2702, Vivax wrote:Frogster tries harder to shape my game view
Muahahaha
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
You grew up solving mysteries in the jungle and now you must learn to survive on the police force for a small middle class suburb.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2709, Vivax wrote:
In post 2707, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
You grew up solving mysteries in the jungle and now you must learn to survive on the police force for a small middle class suburb.
Lara Croft retires, becomes a horseback cop in the Mongolian steppes
Lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2708, geraintm wrote:
In post 2698, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2693, geraintm wrote:what does Pathing mean though? You have i guess pointed out their path of thoughts
oh, i thought it was something cleverer than that.
:cry:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2710, geraintm wrote:my read on you is that you you seem very similar to the other game we were in....but

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I didn't do it I swear, honestly :shifty:

*starts sweating*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2722, Enchant wrote:Do you have questions to me
There is a lot about how you scumhunt which remains an enigma to me. It seems like you pay attention to the votes mainly and rely heavily on intuition. Do you ever read through player's isos and try to figure out what motivates them?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2678, Vivax wrote:aaaaahhhh I'm so evil

Just The Dude usually, but Walter Sobchak in mafia games

p-edit: What do you mean? If NKs keep up the same pattern as usual, that's what should happen. The post should be easy to understand especially after you've laid out the pathing method.
I've thought about it a little bit this morning too and I still don't understand the question.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2723, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2722, Enchant wrote:Do you have questions to me
There is a lot about how you scumhunt which remains an enigma to me. It seems like you pay attention to the votes mainly and rely heavily on intuition. Do you ever read through player's isos and try to figure out what motivates them?
And if you haven't done that can you try now for the first time? There are only four other players left.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2724, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2678, Vivax wrote:aaaaahhhh I'm so evil

Just The Dude usually, but Walter Sobchak in mafia games

p-edit: What do you mean? If NKs keep up the same pattern as usual, that's what should happen. The post should be easy to understand especially after you've laid out the pathing method.
I've thought about it a little bit this morning too and I still don't understand the question.
I'm guessing that I misinterpreted what you meant by "smothering the pillow" and also maybe we have divergent reasons for Town reading Enchant and think we're talking about the same thing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2727, Enchant wrote:I can't comment on Gera. Really.
Why? Are you afraid of Gera?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2731, Enchant wrote:Mafia never NKs me lol
I guess the point is that mafia might NK you if I'm their mark, which I don't think is the case.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2733, Vivax wrote:Re dark arts of scumhunting: Have instances and witnesses for something like clairvoyance events and general weird occurrences, getting kinda wary of talking about too many of them though
Had a scientific upbringing but it's still fun to observe and believe
Any occurrences that happened within a game of mafia?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2738, Vivax wrote:Sounds super nuts, but idc
I can buy the dream prediction stuff for sure.

The thought prediction (in a way that isn't based on either intuition or analysis) I attribute to magical thinking, it's not nuts, it's an unwanted side effect of being more creative than most people. The rest of I don't know enough about to have a strong opinion.
In post 2746, Vivax wrote:I have a concrete example of a weird coincidence now that I dwelled on it, part of the screenshots I'm taking for something like a collage
The only unfortunate thing is the lack of timestamps in discord, but the post came soon after, DZ might have seen it. I don't know about the correlation vs causation part tho

Spoiler:
LMAO

:lol: :o
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2743, Vivax wrote:gera/frogster are trickier
I can see this though. Tricky scum play style. Works against some players some of the time. Situationally effective. Gets obliterated by organized, emotionally stable Townies who are actively monitoring the game thread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2754, Enchant wrote:
In post 2753, Frogsterking wrote:
I can see this though. Tricky scum play style. Works against some players some of the time. Situationally effective. Gets obliterated by organized, emotionally stable Townies
I bursted in laugher, sorry.
I'll be here all night
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

is AI for Town!Enchant right
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2762, Crescent wrote:and FK barely seems invested (and I don't blame him given his situation).
:facepalm:
In post 2611, Frogsterking wrote::good:
In post 2610, Crescent wrote:
It's lacking.. But his ISOs are always lacking.
I agree.

It's also possible this same line of reasoning applies to Enchant and the Town bodies who wanted them dead. I haven't looked at Enchant's games yet to verify but I imagine there are often a number of dead Townies who wanted to vote Town!Enchant at some point. Enchant is extremely common lim bait.
In post 2618, Frogsterking wrote:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

GrumpyFrog: I am
GrumpyFrog
this morning and
GrumpyFrog
says Frogsterking is not a low effort Townie:
In post 2759, Crescent wrote:In #2502, Owen specifically says he townreads Gera, but will "definitely reevaluate him in final 5" to make sure on that read. In essence, even though there was still the possibility that Owen fakeclaimed to bus Unsure, who was likely dying anyway, Owen basically had to die if Gera was scum. I actually did not think Owen was going to be the kill last night, because I went into the night locked on Enchant. I actually thought they'd kill Vivax and try to pit me and Owen against each other. Vivax is a total loose cannon and frankly you cannot predict what he's going to do.
GrumpyFrog: Frogsterking calculated the above point about Owen 36~ hours after Prince flipped (which is 12~ hours before Owen even did.) Therefore, anticipating our current situation, Frogsterking searched and discovered (and the quotes within) and as potential evidence for the other surprising nightkill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2768, Vivax wrote:One of the first things Dwlee did was call out ench for making a readslist, where would you place the m/m odds of that happening?
I would put it higher in likelihood than the earlier post you found with Meg. That's quite tricky of scum!Meg IMO.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Actually I'm being stupid right now aren't I. The Meg/gera interaction is more likely to be m/m than the Dwlee/Enchant one.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Scum!Frog probably pushes Vivax here right
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2772, Vivax wrote:p-edit: It's been so long since someone pushed me :< , maybe in a later game I'll switch meta
That's too bad I'm not a scum slot then. I would just point to random things you've done and keep repeating that they make me feel uncomfortable. I would probably create some bizarre tinfoil about how there are two scum left and you're defending Enchant. It seems like an approach that might work here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2777, Crescent wrote:Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
I townlocked you after your response to my question I asked when I replaced in. I've only doubted it for the first 24~ hours after the Prince flip.

PEdit: Okay yeah that's what I was guessing you were referring to.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2776, Crescent wrote:It sure would be nice if like the top 14 posts of content today weren't all from me. Maybe I should case myself next considering no one else seems to be doing it.
I created some good contenders for top 14 here:

Spoiler:
In post 2713, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2708, geraintm wrote:
In post 2698, Frogsterking wrote:
oh, i thought it was something cleverer than that.
In post 2714, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2710, geraintm wrote:my read on you is that you you seem very similar to the other game we were in....but

In post 2719, Frogsterking wrote:I didn't do it I swear, honestly :shifty:

*starts sweating*
I can see this though. Tricky scum play style. Works against some players some of the time. Situationally effective. Gets obliterated by organized, emotionally stable Townies who are actively monitoring the game thread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2783, Crescent wrote:Oh and I mentioned 2190 felt different from like every other game of his, and it's specifically because he was out for blood in like two seconds and was aggressively voting all game. I read no game (regardless of his alignment) that compared in any way to that one. Didn't even seem like the same person.
I think I remember reading this game too. In fact I think this game specifically discouraged me from attempting to meta dive gera.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2787, Enchant wrote:In particular i feel it must be Gera, otherwise mafia is really DEEP.
*raises hand* :nerd:

I'm deep
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Vivax has contenders for top 14 posts as well, Crescent:
In post 2763, Vivax wrote:Finally something to work off in the morn!
In post 2758, Crescent wrote:
Oh this game is not ready for the ass whooping I am about to dispense, even with some unclear results in there.
I did not expect to spend well over an hour on this, as I certainly I didn't expect this to turn out to be so extensive. I'm going to need to see more than this passive woe is me commentary to move the needle at this point. Gera has tried to keep everyone in the POE today by attacking townreads, but has yet to actually give a scumread.
In post 2762, Crescent wrote:
You sound like you're hoping someone pops in to swaddle you.
It's a defeatist, anti-town attitude.
In post 2374, geraintm wrote: I have lots of fear right now
Spoiler:
In post 1650, Datisi wrote:
vote count 3.05

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-08-02 23:30:00).

yeet
UNOwen [2]:
Andante, Greeting
Prince of Paterson [2]:
Enchant, Lowell
Enchant [2]:
Prince of Paterson, Vivax
Unsure [1]:
Firebringer
Lowell [1]:
UNOwen
MalcolmTucker [1]:
Unsure

not voting [4]:
MalcolmTucker, Malakittens, Crescent, geraintm

mod notes~ Firebringer is v/la till the weekend
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
In post 2746, Vivax wrote:I have a concrete example of a weird coincidence now that I dwelled on it, part of the screenshots I'm taking for something like a collage
The only unfortunate thing is the lack of timestamps in discord, but the post came soon after, DZ might have seen it. I don't know about the correlation vs causation part tho

Spoiler:
In post 2709, Vivax wrote:
In post 2707, Frogsterking wrote:

Lara Croft retires, becomes a horseback cop in the Mongolian steppes
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2791, Crescent wrote:2190 is like.. Rabid Gera.
+1
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog
Why?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2801, Crescent wrote:So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?
I'm becoming suspicious of you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Vivax, how much of Crescent's content today is easily fakeable by a high effort scum player?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Crescent
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2809, Crescent wrote:Phone dying must post
Nah you're reading this right now, and I'm a little skeptical you wrote all of on a phone, I think it's more likely you typed all that on a keyboard.

PEdit:

Ah, I was correct. The high-effort scum flail is ensuing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2810, Frogsterking wrote:Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
...because was quite the backstroke.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2821, Enchant wrote:what
Crescent is scum flailing. Read the last like 5 posts or so of my iso.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2827, Enchant wrote:
In post 2825, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Crescent

Sowwy owo
Why?
Enchant, in your reads list you said you didn't think it was Crescent because they aren't acting the way you would expect them to as scum. Look at how Crescent's behavior has just changed and tell me if they still seem like high-effort Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:
In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
According to my feelings, it's:

Not you.
Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.

Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
Not Frog. I just not feel so.
Not Enchant. :cop:

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.
Crescent isn't playing the same way anymore, Enchant. They just changed about one page ago.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2835, Enchant wrote:Crescent!Town
Crescent isn't Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2848, Crescent wrote:
In post 2846, Vivax wrote:Been called many things but never a follower
I've been described as a tree though
I said Meg led you around like a puppy on day 1.

In the scum PT. oooooooooo :giggle:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2850, Crescent wrote:If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2854, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2850, Crescent wrote:If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Vivax wrote:I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2864, Vivax wrote:
In post 2863, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Vivax wrote:I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
I read sincerity into your posts but when you overdo it with the zeal like the 'scumslip' thing I start second guessing.
Do you have comprehensive reasons for Gera/Ench being town save that they seem to want to look like scummy dingdongs?
Enchant is clear I think because they could have hammered. I have absolutely no reason to townread gera. If Crescent hadn't responded the way they did with I wouldn't have voted them yet due to lingering suspicion of gera.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

For the record it doesn't matter whether Crescent is the player I'm thinking of or not. The fact that Crescent's posts from 2809 onward caused me to remember this player is a sign to me that I'm on the right track.

PEdit:

In fact I'm inclined to believe Crescent about not playing on an alt. It wasn't my intention to assassinate Crescent's character. I have some bitterness associated with this memory because the scum player I'm thinking of convinced me my solve was wrong when it was actually correct. I just projected that bitterness onto Crescent, it has nothing to do with them.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Uh oh
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Who is your second choice Crescent, between Viv and gera
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

*whistles*

*backs away slowly*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Man the weather is pretty great huh

*runs away from game thread into rainstorm outside*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

*runs back inside, dripping wet*
In post 2902, Vivax wrote:VOTE: FrogsterKing

You forgot one thing: Someone can be both yeeted and alive
(won't do shit but it's better than not trying)
:dead: :facepalm: :dead:

*runs back outside*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2904, Vivax wrote:I don't get why you're so giddy?
In post 2904, Vivax wrote:you have a particular reason to be this emotionally invested while being a replacement.
Neuroticism to both
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2908 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2905, Enchant wrote:I really can't play other games without ruination starting eh?

Will not comment further. Let's see tomorrow.
It's not your fault because you predicted the self hammer. If I had unvoted like you said that wouldn't have happened.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2915, Datisi wrote:
Enchant has been killed night 7. he was a
vanilla townie

the sun rises, it is now day 8.

And there he goes, folks!

VOTE: geraintm
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2917, Vivax wrote:Gera decides the elim
Not on my watch
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2920, geraintm wrote:Please unvote before vivax logs back on! If you are town then please don't let him get the easy win!!!
Fake
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If Vivax is the last scum I would hardly call this an easy win BTW
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2926 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2925, geraintm wrote:Why do you think I am scum anyway???
Would you like me to list the reasons alphabetically or in order of significance
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2927, geraintm wrote:You think I am scum who has not been on any of thr last few elkminatins of town?
Yes
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Ego
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2932, Vivax wrote:funny you'd suggest this, either way
I'll be here all night
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2934, Vivax wrote:
In post 2933, Frogsterking wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2936, Vivax wrote:
In post 2935, Frogsterking wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
I'd love to, something's bothering me and I don't know where it's coming from because usually I only feel what comes from whomever I have in front of me, so I assume something is bothering you or someone else who's looking at this
Sounds about right
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2938, Vivax wrote:
In post 2937, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2936, Vivax wrote:
In post 2935, Frogsterking wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
I'd love to, something's bothering me and I don't know where it's coming from because usually I only feel what comes from whomever I have in front of me, so I assume something is bothering you or someone else who's looking at this
Sounds about right
And? I thought you wanted to prove a point? Did you expect me to come in here guns blazing and were disappointed I'm not emotion-driven on my own?
*Holds up hands*

Arrest me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2940, Vivax wrote:It's not that easy to get emotional at a certain age and after getting desensitized by looking at things through a methodical lens, but I still feel what others feel and try to help
I didn't expect you to act in the way you did, but then again I have only known you for one phase under that alt
I couldn't tell if you were serious about neuroticism not being the cause or if you were free associating, but neuroticism was the cause of the fight leading up to the self hammer. It's true on a technical level that I'm far more neurotic than most people and Crescent and I both entered fight or flight mode end of day yesterday.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2946, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 2944, Vivax wrote:Neuroticism in my book means you are underwhelmed activity-wise
What do you mean by this?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2944, Vivax wrote:Didn't realize there were other intentions at play from your slot, and paranoia + sinking committment after a marathon made it easy to be manipulated towards improbable decisions
What do you mean by this as well?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2949, Vivax wrote:And that you pushing Crescent was motivated by your own bias that
It sounds like this is a total misunderstanding/miscommunication.

As soon as Crescent reminded me of another player, I outted that in the thread. What reminded me was the response starting in I think seemed similar to a tactic I fell for when trying to lim a scum once before. I wasn't drawing any connection between the players until that point.

My idea behind my scum read on Crescent was that I suspected she was a high effort scum who was faking the solving as well as her annoyance with "shitposting" in order to avoid having to fake realistic interactions in the thread. What tipped me off was when I tried to engage with her belittling my gamesolving and I tried to point her to signs I had put effort into my reads. She kept repeating the same thing and it sounded to me like she was running out of material to say. It was a tinfoil theory but it was my tinfoil theory nonetheless. By that point she was next to scum by PoE anyway because of the push she found by unsure on Enchant during D2.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2951, Frogsterking wrote:As soon as Crescent reminded me of another player, I outted that in the thread. What reminded me was the response starting in I think 2809 seemed similar to a tactic I fell for when trying to lim a scum once before. I wasn't drawing any connection between the players until that point.
is the wrong post by the way. Whenever I said in my iso that the reaction reminded me of another player was when I started to draw the connection. I blurted it out asap.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

That being said, when I say neuroticism I'm referring specifically to anxiety and rage. I tend not to handle situations well once I get any level of stress in my system. I'm not sure if we had the same idea about that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2949, Vivax wrote:Means I played too many games at once or in a row to give externally expected value to the weight of my decisions lately
And that you pushing Crescent was motivated by your own bias that conveniently banked on my paranoia because I see it as less likely that a scum gera would leave me alive until the end

What about you though?

I have big doubts that just lazily hammering gera here with a target on his back nets me the win
I feel like most average clueless townies would hammer me out of ignorance, I feel like you're not going to do that though, I feel like you're capable of understanding why gera is scum and then you'll hammer me anyway out of paranoia.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2955 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2954, Frogsterking wrote:out of paranoia
It's not just paranoia though, it's also because I think you play this game primarily to be entertained, and I think the idea that gera is a scum who sat out and largely did nothing while Town killed each isn't entertaining to you. I think the idea that I'm scum is more entertaining because it means I (along with fire) played an imaginative scum game which took a more active role in manipulating Town into killing each other. I suspect deep down you would rather believe that's what happened this game and I think that along with the paranoia is ultimately why I'll be hammered.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2968, Datisi wrote:fun facts:

lowell had tracked gera n1 and seen him visit bugspray.

gera was next in line to massclaim, when lowell hammered mala, and then got killed.

gera claimed vt.

if the town wasn't impatient to get the scum out of the game, they would've entered autowin, most likely.

fun facts.
Hot damn.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3001, Datisi wrote:i am open to mod feedback if you have any
Cool setup
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2956, Vivax wrote:Probably has nothing to do with the fact you had a surge of joy after yesterdays mislim, right?
I still have no idea what this is on about. I think this interpretation of what happened is just a "you" thing and it's irritating me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3005, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2956, Vivax wrote:Probably has nothing to do with the fact you had a surge of joy after yesterdays mislim, right?
I still have no idea what this is on about. I think this interpretation of what happened is just a "you" thing and it's irritating me.
"You" reading joy as a tone into my posts where there is none and then constructing a fantasy around that mistake instead of reading my iso and trying to understand what motivated me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3006, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3005, Frogsterking wrote:
"You" reading joy as a tone into my posts where there is none and then constructing a fantasy around that mistake instead of reading my iso and trying to understand what motivated me.
Very, very tilting. Getting tilted..
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Phew, normal breathing. I can't flip out every time I encounter * ******* *** ****.

Okay I'm done. Tilt decreasing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3009 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3004, Vivax wrote:At least reading Datisi and some other players in obs pt restored my faith in humanity a little
Navel gazing

oops, did I say that out loud?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3010, Vivax wrote:Sorry for tilting you,
Apology rejected. Moving on.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3015, Firebringer wrote:i brought in one of his murderers in which you could say was a mistake
Yes, it was a mistake to towncore gera.

I'll take responsibility for the quickhammers on Prince and Crescent including not unvoting when asked by Prince and Enchant respectively. I'll also take responsibility for not insisting on finishing the massclaim because why not.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”