She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1338, meowth wrote:
In post 1310, Ausuka wrote: meowth do you have scumreads outside unowen?
furtiveglance - mixed signals at the moment, not null, just some things i like but a couple holding me back from a full town read

pookythemagicalbear - so far there is nothing that absolutely couldnt be scum pooky, but he will sort himself eventually. just going to assume town until i have evidence to the contrary

datisi - feeling town for reasons already described

bingle - leaning town as i think most of the reads he gave are reasonable

sleepykrew - i dont remember anything sleepy has done

actiondan - town read from our limited interaction

enchant - i am very interested in applying pressure here tomorrow. im not scum reading anything enchant has done in particular but the votes make me very suspicious. i am very curious to see what happens at night

ausuka - ill be interested in going back and looking at all the interactions with ausuka after we have some flips, but there are a couple things that make me think she is more likely to be town than not

save the dragons - scummy entrance into the thread, thinking scum with unowen is very possible

guiltylion - likely town imo, i do feel like gl is actually trying to sort me as opposed to how unowen is going about interacting with me

lld - has done nothing of note, which i think is nai as either alignment. same approach as with pooky, town for now

herta - waiting for catchup, no real thoughts at the moment. easiest way to sort herta at the moment is for someone to tell me if scum herta declares treasurer or not.

unowen - scummy for reasons discussed, plus providing basically no content since then except attacking me to try to slow their own wagon.

sircakez - theres nothing i have seen from cakez i particularly dislike, going to give him space to get going.

bloodb0t - i didnt like , like really really didnt like, but dont feel like pushing a pr is likely to go anywhere and id rather focus on unowen at the moment
Besides, I have a so much worse player to murder

Vote: Meowth

This is an attrocious reads list. On all notes. But MOST OF ALL.

this is literally a scum claim. "done nothing of note" Lie. "NAI as either alignment, like Pooky. ... TOWN FOR NOW?"

Kill this with fire, please.

Cakez skipping over this steaming pile of horse manure we call a reads list and onto Bingle piggybacking from my interaction but refusing to engage me or listen to me on the finer points of that interaction feels weird.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm still reading I never finished yesterday. Didn't you notice I responded to a post you made from like 10 pages ago?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1232, Save The Dragons wrote: i feel the vibes are off. i feel she's most likely to be scum. i don't have specific posts to back that up, other than my point that she was posting just to post early in the game. she seems like a non-presence. i think town would be more involved and she feels off to the background letting things happen.
Don't think this is true at all.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Besides, I have a so much worse player to murder

Vote: Meowth

This is an attrocious reads list. On all notes. But MOST OF ALL.

this is literally a scum claim. "done nothing of note" Lie. "NAI as either alignment, like Pooky. ... TOWN FOR NOW?"

Kill this with fire, please.
Okay now I'm here. The readslist was definitely not good but I want to push my Bingle wagon for now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1349, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1344, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1343, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1342, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1141, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like, this is transparently Bingle wanting to get their hands on the rules of the game to dictate it, even if it's strictly worse from a probability standpoint.

I'm perfectly capable of running mech and maths.

I don't know if this is scum indicative for Bingle since this feels like the thing Bingle prides themselves on but...

Yeah, no. there's 0 good reasons this needs to be public at this moment.
Okay I feel like this is scum indicative for Bingle though? If he's a mech mastermind he should recognize that we don't need to dump all this information now. Ferreting it out seems pretty antitown.
I agree, but then my brain says "is Bingle the kind of player who would feel isolated and left out by not having access to the game mechanics?"

Because in HotD I felt the same, you know. It's hard not to view a desire to be in the loop through that lens a bit.

But it's definitely not a townie movie. It's just a question for me of if this is scum motivation or townie jealousy.
Who did you feel that way about? I don't see Bingle in HotD playerlist
No I mean in HotD I felt that way.

I was excluded from the mechanics by our King and spent 4 days literally checked out of the game despite apparently post game having disgusting reads and being 5/5 on my stated town block day 1.

I checked out of the game for a few reasons but the major one was essentially people saying "nah we'll keep the game in this circle and away from you"

So I KNOW what it feels like to like... be excluded and want to look in.

But it's also strictly wrong.

the question for me is : "Is bingle arrogant enough to think his input is better than cold mathematics?"
I don't really see the connection all the way here. It's still Day 1, no one is "locking Bingle out," and I can see scum motivation for Bingle's play here.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 am

I'm fine with dueling wagons.

I'm also fine with Ausaka being pushed because that slot reeks to high heaven.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 am

I want to see Bingle pressure response that isn't "I wish we had talked this out days ago" because that felt like disengaging me instead of letting me drive him into the dirt.

I want to see Meowth response because that reads list is self contradictory and feels very faked.

I want to see Ausaka response to pressure because their posting feels passive and weak, like they're engaging only with comfortable things and barely giving anything.

Additionally the Ausaka asking Meowth a question they had barely answered themselves thing was ???

I want to see Cakez under pressure because short circuiting all the pressure I had on them in an attempt to read them early with an OOG AtE made me want to give them space but also straight up killed my WIM and feels like a move scum could use.

I want to see STD under pressure because Nono's posting was garbage and STD's entry was essentially a bunch of one liners giving random opinions and never having to actually engage.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 am

That's the 5 slots I'm most concerned with/wanting to kill today. Meowth is the newest one because holy fuck that reads list is bad.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1347, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1199, Datisi wrote:
In post 1198, Save The Dragons wrote: not doing anything but defending yourself and not hunting for scum is not alignment indicative?
asking others to explain their dubious reads on me is not hunting for scum?
Got scum pings from this post. This feels like the kind of defensive BS I post when I get pushed as scum.
do you think that std *wasn't* misrepping me there?

like, do you think that nono and furtive's scumreads on me were reasonable / understandable? and that i shouldn't have asked about them?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

speaking of - you got to unowen's alignment in that game p quickly. are you townreading him here?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:11 am

In post 1358, Datisi wrote:
In post 1198, Save The Dragons wrote: not doing anything but defending yourself and not hunting for scum is not alignment indicative?
Got scum pings from this post. This feels like the kind of defensive BS I post when I get pushed as scum.

like, do you think that nono and furtive's scumreads on me were reasonable / understandable? and that i shouldn't have asked about them?
Like this is a good example of my Cakez is suspicious to me.

Cakez of all people, given their claims, should know it's VERY POSSIBLE for a townie to feel like they have to defend themselves instead of actually hunting scum.
I got yelled at for that exact reason THIS GAME.

STD should know this is a thing even good town players do sometimes, see:
THE NEWBIE WE JUST FINISHED WHERE STD WAS SCUM AND I WAS STUCK IN THIS MODE ALL GAME.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 am

In post 1359, Datisi wrote:
speaking of - you got to unowen's alignment in that game p quickly. are you townreading him here?
Uh, not yet actually. I hadn't considered there to be a correlation between that until you brought it up. He was fully in the "not giving me town pings, not being overtly scummy" mess in the middle that large games always have for me, but maybe it does mean something I haven't seen it yet this game?

But I don't play on meta so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1358, Datisi wrote:

I don't think there was anything wrong with you questioning bad scumreads on you but I do find it questionable that it feels like you are not doing much else besides that and riding the this game is a bummer train.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1355, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I'm also fine with Ausaka being pushed because that slot reeks to high heaven.
why? StD said the same thing but no one is explaining it and I would like it if it was bc Ausuka is one of my few TRs this game.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:16 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't want to vote :b:ingle or :frog: today

I want to vote UNOwen or meowth
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:18 am

In post 1363, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1355, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I'm also fine with Ausaka being pushed because that slot reeks to high heaven.
why? StD said the same thing but no one is explaining it and I would like it if it was bc Ausuka is one of my few TRs this game.
The slot is hyper passive. It says nothing of note, it does nothing to shape the game. It feels like to me, the slot is trying to coast along and say ENOUGH THINGS TO LIVE.

Which isn't townie. Townies don't think that way. Townies actually hunt.

the Meowth question was weird, the UNOwen discussion was listless.

Ausaka reads like a scum who is trying to coast through the game unseen and now that they are seen they're trying to get enough people to town read them on tone to not die.

But they just aren't actually SAYING anything.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1362, SirCakez wrote: I don't think there was anything wrong with you questioning bad scumreads on you but I do find it questionable that it feels like you are not doing much else besides that and riding the this game is a bummer train.
moving the goalposts...

ypu said you mindmelded with pooky about this earlier. pooky specifically said that i'm not playing like tryhard town or tryhard scum. what does that tell you? why is that scummy?
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

ausuka just feels like a lot of fluff

meowth's readlist kinda blows
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:25 am

i like recent cakez posts tbh i don't think scum goes and tries to start a binglewagon

meowth what was scummy about my entrance?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1361, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: But I don't play on meta so.
that's fine. i was hoping you were gonna have Thoughts there though, would've been helpful.
~M
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1366, Datisi wrote:
In post 1362, SirCakez wrote: I don't think there was anything wrong with you questioning bad scumreads on you but I do find it questionable that it feels like you are not doing much else besides that and riding the this game is a bummer train.
moving the goalposts...

ypu said you mindmelded with pooky about this earlier. pooky specifically said that i'm not playing like tryhard town or tryhard scum. what does that tell you? why is that scummy?
just tell me what you want to say here you obviously have something in mind
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:30 am

In post 1368, Save The Dragons wrote: i like recent cakez posts tbh i don't think scum goes and tries to start a binglewagon

meowth what was scummy about my entrance?
Even piggybacked off my calling him scum there, thinking I might join and push it too?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:31 am

i skimmed a couple recent posts so i think i missed that but yeah even then
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1370, SirCakez wrote: just tell me what you want to say here you obviously have something in mind
you're pointing out my low engagement as scum-indicative. with the idea being - townies have high engagement, scum has low engagement.

i have been known to tryhard both as town and as scum. so that nice and clean dichotomy is not applicable to me.

so i am asking your thoughts on my slot, with that info in mind.
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:33 am

i dunno. cakez is tricky. i was pretty sure he was scum in legends of business but i was wrong there. im trying to see if theres anything different about his play and if anything he feels slightly more present but still not like exerting thread control or being the main poster

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”