Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

*post* 100 */post* but replace asterisk with brackets and 100 with whatever number post number you want
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 399, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: team is probably something like gibido/cactus/elements atp but knowing myself thats probably only 2/3. i don't think this is a difficult game though even if part of that is wrong tho (unless it is a hard game in which case good luck yall im always dead before limlo)
can you case elements because im not seeing it
SaltiestCactus23
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by SaltiestCactus23 »

In post 404, Dannflor wrote:
In post 399, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: team is probably something like gibido/cactus/elements atp but knowing myself thats probably only 2/3. i don't think this is a difficult game though even if part of that is wrong tho (unless it is a hard game in which case good luck yall im always dead before limlo)
can you case elements because im not seeing it

is there a reason people townread elements outside of their initial vote on rational and ? Not entirely sold on them being town yet
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Dannflor »

it's not really the initial vote but the trajectory afterwards

people called it like opportunistic but i think an actually opportunistic!scum vote would have invented some reason for Rational to be scum, elements fully admits that she isn't voting Rational because she necessarily thinks he's scum, at least not until later in the game
DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 406, Dannflor wrote: it's not really the initial vote but the trajectory afterwards

people called it like opportunistic but i think an actually opportunistic!scum vote would have invented some reason for Rational to be scum, elements fully admits that she isn't voting Rational because she necessarily thinks he's scum, at least not until later in the game
And you wonder why I think you are town.

Unless you are scum with Elements of course, scum Dann doesn't make this post
HI EVERYBODY!
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 390, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 386, Elements wrote: I wanna vote in Gibdo/Salty/Rational/Hu today
In no particular order
Why do you Townread awesomeming
Why do you assume that not scumread implies townread?
SaltiestCactus23
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:26 pm

Leaning town atm for Rational and Awesomeming. Also slight town leaning Gibdo for their opening line, but I'll want to see more from them before that develops into anything super solid.

Rational overall feels more town than scum to me and i thought their tr on nick because nick wasnt pretending to take them seriously seemed towny. If rational flips scum tho, then feel like there's defo at least one partner in the people that argued with rational about the setup stuff.

Awesome going back and forth on rational the way they did felt towny

Gibdo immediately jumping on rational as their opener with the reasoning they did when up to that point people only got sussed for doing so feels towny to me

aside from that had some towny pings on dann and kay, dan just from me overall agreeing with their reads and not finding anything scummy about them, and kay's post on felt towny to me.
SaltiestCactus23
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:27 pm

not sure why you would have confidence in that scumgroup considering how little youve seen from gibdo and me up until this point. Don't think theres enough from either of us to consider us ur highest scum reads.
SaltiestCactus23
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:29 pm

nick what are your reads outside of thomith and dann
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 180, RationalMadman wrote: Awesoming came in clarifying to default me to Town for advocating for no elimination. This was followed by clarifying that it's Towny because it's uninformed and a noob thing (implying both that he now has grounds to vote me later for being wrong and that he is calling me stupid/ignorant without directly attacking me while seeming to side with me).

After this, Awesoming suddenly realises I'm not new. So, why say that then? After realising I'm not new, he leaves it dismissed rather than directly engaging me and attacking my logic (which is infallible and can't be argued against, sorry to flex it but it's true and I think he realised this as he read it but left it for later).

In fact, the strangest aspect of all was awesoming having the time to still make some posts but not have the time to read my posts and attack my sound logic for the no-elimination. It is exactly the kind of 'haven't got time sorry' post that Scum that wants to get away with not directly engaging people after saying 'this person is kind of wrong that person is kind of scummy but I don't have time to fully explore, peace out' do during DP1s, laying the groundwork to lead on anyone convenient later and really having sided with 0 people while appearing to.
1. Your first paragraph is incoherent to me; what are you even trying to say?
2. I said that I realized that you weren't new because I realized that you weren't new. If I realized that fact, why wouldn't I post that I made a mistake when initially making the townread on you? I certainly want to clarify my position on you especially if I think my previous logic is wrong. I didn't attack your logic because your logic has been attacked already. By numerous people. And I didn't want to dwell on the argument because it was a waste of time.
3. I was very busy traveling (hence the helpful v/la tag next to my username) and only skimmed your posts; I skimmed the posts because I wanted to stay at least slightly in the loop when I have time to do so, but I didn't have time to fully read. I came in an engaged with the thread as well as I can. Would you have suggested that I simply don't post instead? In fact, my posts were highly theoretical (along the lines of "generally, these people are town") because I didn't know the specifics and I still had a way to contribute, and that was to post this kind of generality - before realizing that I had overlooked one part of the issue. It's funny that you characterized my posts as "haven't got time sorry" scumposting when I genuinely just did not have time
RationalMadman wrote: I both scumread you and you confronted me. I don't know why other people are passive, I am here to rip the Scum to pieces as they beg for mercy. That's how I approach Mafia. If other Townies get in the way of that they meet the same fierceness from me too. To temper this and avoid rule violations and stay calm is a combination most can't pull off so they either tone everything passive or try to play nice.

Streams of consciousness mockery of my high effort posts, which only Thomith is equalling effort of is not surprising Id then get stern or annoyed at you criticising both me and Kayjay and trying to frame us as scum.

I have probably the highest ratio of useful contributions Vs useless this game of any player here. You however said you'd read my posts and attack the logic later and never ever did.

As for the streams of consciousness remark, you aren't exactly wrong but I can't explain how other posts compare without insulting others. My posts tend to be productive if at times for nothing more than the chain events they set off in replies. If that is an issue for you, I couldn't care less and you can scumread me for being highly contributive in a way you don't like all you want. I have already explained why I scumread you anyway and am down to vote you off even.
1. Thank you for explaining your playstyle - something I never even asked for. I do not care that you have an aggressive playstyle that is not what I meant at all. I was referencing the way you are writing and articulating what you are saying, which is different than the way you are interacting with the thread.
2. What's the point of using the word "mockery"? I was not mocking; I was simply making an observation. Your posts come off to me as stream of consciousness. I said very clearly in my post "kinda meme" which means in no way was I intending to actually push that, so I do not see where you are coming from with the "trying to frame [you] as scum"
3. You most certainly do not have a high proportion of contribution. Most of your posts have been caught up with the annoying argument about no hang d1 and if you seriously think you're convincing anyone with any of your posts you're just wrong. It's funny that you think that your posts are contributive though. Furthermore, I never said that I'd attack your posts' logic so uhh.

You seem way too defensive over something that is not that serious. If you actually thought that me scumreading over
writing
style was something worth responding to so strongly (even bordering on OMGUS)- wow. Kind of furthers my point in my post saying "too small of a deal for that big of a conversation"

263, 265, 266 (ISO 64-66) are all more examples of overreaction on rational's part. The whole progression on me seems like trying to OMGUS without it actually seemingly like OMGUS.
In post 313, RationalMadman wrote: I can't see a 'town Awesomeming' attacking me with ridicule there rather than with exploring the very idea he said he'd prove wrong.

I also noticed that he was rapid to switch from saying I'm town to saying oops he's not a noob and isn't Town just like he tried to say the interaction with me and Kayjay is weird and then goes 'oh stop talking mafia theory you're wasting effort and it's annoying and it was the length of reply'. Absolutely nothing from Awesomeming seems Towny.

I am also less sure Nick Riviera is Town but what Nick Riviera does that I prefer is he never pretended to give a shit what I'm writing. There is a significant difference between that and pretending to read it later and combat it while failing to. Lazy town that don't want to read and like to ridicule is still townreadable it's to do with consistency. Awesomeming tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up, pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them and then backs out of it when attacked. Everything about it is textbook scum behaviour, nothing about Awesomeming's series of activity this day phase reads as Town to me. I am either massively wrong or right on the money.
1. Again, I never said I'd prove anything wrong.
2. Nice IIOA.
3. Literally give me quotes for any of these claims:
"tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up"
"pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them"
"backs out of it when attacked"

TL;DR rational is pushing me on unfounded logic and false evidence, after overreacting and then OMGUSing to a meme-y scumread I had on him.

VOTE: Rational
DrNickRiviera
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
DrNickRiviera
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by DrNickRiviera »

In post 411, SaltiestCactus23 wrote: nick what are your reads outside of thomith and dann
Well I already talked about elements and Hu as prob town, Rational as begrudgingly a town lean, Kay is more of a scum lean

I don't quite get the scum reads on you

Any further questions?
HI EVERYBODY!
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

Don't think there are scumreads on salty, more of a "omg where is he let's prod him by voting"
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Maybe I’ll be a reactionary player this game. I’ve never really tried that (purposefully) before.

VOTE: Dr Nick

OMGUS how dare you scumread me

Joking aside, let’s see if this gets me any new info.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:57 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

actually i kind of liked dann's explanation of elements town
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Grovyle in a Fedora »

i dont buy the reasons for elements being town here, feels like cope more than actual analysis (or straight up BS from certain people) - but awesomeming's post has made me consider an angle i had previously discarded(that i'm personally weak to) and uh kinda awkward but they have a point :lol: im giving rational too little credit and shortcutting my read on the basis that i should not respect them which I tend to do too often

VOTE: RationalMadman
lets see how he handles one of his townreads turning on him at the very least ;)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 253, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote: RationalMadman is town but Theomith is not.
In post 245, DrippingGoofball wrote: Dannflor and Kayjay are scum.
Secret tells.
meant to post this too
can you explain these 2 posts in particular since I'm not seeing it
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Secret tells.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 419, DrippingGoofball wrote: Secret tells.
Oh please enlighten me on this. Do you mean in interactions with each other or separately?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: rationalmadman
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 335, Dannflor wrote: how is that a reaction test and for whom
It was for nick ro see if he's actually trying to read me with meta or just fluffing
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 338, awesomeming327 wrote: elements is lowkey cooking
Nokey*
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 348, KayJayQueue wrote: Because you respond better to being scumread than townread lol

Honestly though, you always sound convincing no matter your alignment so I can’t actually read you/your posts and feel confident either way. I like your opinion on Thom. I think I agree about Rational but unfortunately, their posts do overwhelm me a bit. I’m not sold yet on Grovyle. Cactus is null to me. I don’t have a read either way on Hu. I’ve never experienced scum!Hu so I don’t know if I’m overlooking something obvious.
Good thoughts. I'm thinking Dunn could be scum trying to eliminate me early. All 3 times he's been scum with me in the game he's been eliminated

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”