Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Kise »

That's a bit unfair, BC. You should let other judge how I act instead of trying to influence them. FYI, I will not be participating in any RVS since we have a 7 day deadline. So, getting down to business, I will announce that I don't fault magic for following Benmage's vote. Just recently signed up... it's the habit of a newcomer. Welcome to MS by the way.

X:
Read Rule 9 more carefully.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Meh.. I'm more inclined to blame it on typical newcomer-habit. But, if that's not the case, then what can I do for you gentlemen?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Kise »

hewitt wrote:I would just like to state that I dislike Kise's playstyle as well. It's things like forgetting what players are in the game and what players have been dead for two days
As far as that game goes, cut me some slack. I was coming back from a V/LA and (still, as of yet) I am missing out on some of the discussion going on. Being away from a game for nearly 2 weeks will do that to you, especially if you don't bother to re-check the alive/dead/replaced list.
hewitt wrote:and having to re-read things four times until he finally understands stuff that piss me off about him.
You should have worded your sentence better. For instance, using proper grammar. Some commas were seriously needed for me to comprehend what you tried to convey in that other game of ours.

I wish Mastin was here.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Some commas were seriously needed
And quotation marks.

Maybe italics as well.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by Kise »

@Benmage - Joking. Relax.

@magic - I recommend you do not visit any ongoing game where I have not flipped/died. Check my wiki page for both my town & mafia games, if it helps.

@hewitt - You should already know that my extended absense was beyond my control. I only planned for a 3 day V/LA that turned into 8-9 days. And, at the risk of prolonging/beginning a senseless off-topic argument, yes, it was your fault I couldn't understand what you were saying. On the flipside, isn't it my fault that you dislike my playstyle? This is a 2-way street.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Kise »

tubby216 wrote:well i am here, and it saddens me not to play with bm agian :( i really don't think i have actually played with any of you.
At first, your avatar made me believe you were ryan2754. And I agree; magic is... working his magic.

Let me correct myself as well -- The deadline is equivalent to the # of living players, but the deadline is always at least a week-long (LyLo stages, etc.).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Are you twisting my words? I voted you before you said anything in the game, therefore At the time I had not determined if anything you had said was scummy or not.
How am I twisting when that's a direct quote? Your quote gives the impression that I only act scummy
as town
. So, if you think I act less scummy when I am mafia, then thanks for the compliment. But if you don't think I act less scummy as mafia, then the proper thing you should have said [ITT] was that I act scummy
all
the time.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Kise »

If you don't like someone's style, that's not so much a policy lynch as it is a personal lynch, or grudge lynch as someone said. BC & I get along outside of the game-mode pretty fine, but I still suspect a slip within his 1st post.

Zazie, I'm surprised you're not seeing things the same way as the rest of us, because usually you nitpick (YES, nitpick) at the smallest of implications sometimes. With that said, a link is established between Ditto & BC as far as I'm concerned due to Zazie's blatant attempt to ignore a possible slip. Very uncharacteristic. Trust me, I've played enough games with Zazie to know his scumhunting-MO as both alignments.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Volume wrote: I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
Wrong, I could be one of A few Meager Things On this game. We could be lovers, masons, or I could be a lyncher, and He is my target. Now,I think I just beat your claim, nullifying it. I did not imply for sure that he is town. Using false information is not cool.
Mastin's spirit must live through you.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: Blood Covenent

@Ditto/Zazie - Don't want to talk about how you're not nitpicking BC?

@Benmage - Smart. I'm very familiar with his scum meta (he can't resist defending/agreeing with mafia partners) so I don't policy lynch.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Kise »

Can't believe I got FoS'd because of Blood's WIFOM'ness. Bah.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:Contributed very little to this game, first he defended my wagon here, then he notes that he agree's with something that Dramonic says. That's about all the he said regarding my case. Now he jumps on my wagon with no case of his own. He mentions the "appeal" of mine, which is more of a statement. It shouldn't be regarded as anything important.
He wasn't defending you against Konowa. He was scumhunting; asking Konowa why he voted w/ no explanation. That's not defending you, so, he did not turn 180 because he was never taking your side to begin with.

@BC - Prove your role... how many words are there in the 2nd line of your role PM? How many words in the 3rd line of your role PM? (yes, I'm going there again)

X:
This question is certainly not allowed to be answered.

@Ditto - Ignoring me, are we?

@Konowa - No, the fact that the wagon rose does not prove anything. There are a lot of [town] players here, so when they see a slip, they eat that shit up like piranha food.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Kise »

X wrote:Please cease and desist from talking about Role PMs. All were written in a similar style as written here. As such, scum can see "You are a threat to the town," and extrapolate that the Town Win Condition is to remove threats to the town (approximately). So there is nothing to be discussed. Again, please stop.
Well screw me me up the arse w/ a watermelon-flavored jolly rancher.... Aw well. At least I tried to see if he was townie. Now, let's lynch him.

((Apologies to mod. As I keep reading, I see updated concerns regarding us players not relying on role PMs. Apologies again for any wrong-doing on my part.))

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Kise »

qwints might be scum as well. Who knows. This is a 20-player game, so that spells either 1 large mafia group, or 2 smaller mafia groups. I hate to be the 1st one to speculate on things like that since people always feel the need to jump on it, asking "How'd you know there were 2 factions?!?!" But, it's common-sense for anyone who's ever played enough large games. So, more BC votes are in order. If we later come to find out that there are 2 scum groups, then qwints is a good candidate for rival scum, but he's definitely not riding the same scum boat as BC if there's more than one...... WTF

3 more votes, please.
SMH
@ whoever it was that said this day shouldn't end yet. Why not? With 20-players, this game is destined to drag it's ass for a few months. Some people here are still thinking we're in the RVS (ahem... BM...). D2 will inspire everyone to get more serious. After a lynch, we can find out other things. Trust me on that one.

More scum-points go to BC for his AtE aimed @ BM

In a nutshell, I'm saying that there may be scum on BC's wagon, but that doesn't make him less scummy due to the actions of others. If anything, maybe those who mindlessly bandwagoned can be examined as possible [opportunistic] scum. We'll find out more as the phases progress. Now, let's keep X smiling.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:Well, you know how Kise tends to play scummy a lot. The only times that I have seen him play scummy, are in games when he flips town. And games that
he is not scummy, he is usually scum
Contradicting.
BloodCovenent (an earlier post) wrote:I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role."
Either I'm scummy all the time, or I'm not scummy when I am in fact scum, or I'm only scummy as town... Choose an opinion already.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Sorry for the double post (thanks Benmage for preventing a triple post), but BC, since you have this meta on me, wouldn't it have been better served to see if I do or don't act scummy this game? Wouldn't that have helped better to determine what my alignment is, in your eyes?

Both are rhetorical questions, BTW. :)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Kise »

BC, what I personally can find out on D2 is why Ditto decided not to nitpick at your page-1 slip. I know ZazieR never to leave a stone unturned, but he questioned everyone as to why they thought you made a slip.

Oh yeah, and Konowa was another detractor/possible-partner of yours.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Kise »

Ditto/ZazieR was scum for not nitpicking BC like he usually does. I figured a link to BC was there, but he was obviously just trying to look good after a mislynch.

Vote: DeathNote

No reason not to :).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Kise »

@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?

Doc is dead... Only thing I'd suggest is that tubby watch hewitt. If there's a bus driver or another protective role, w/e, then I suggest targeting tubby so he can live. That way he'll see who (if anyone) hits hewitt.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Kise »

Directing a vig is a good idea? Ok then.... Sure..

Why is directing a watcher a bad idea, considering that you & hewitt are likely to be NK'd?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Watching you isn't useless hewitt... geez, you guys suck for making me explain this.

Alright, so let's say the mafia decide not to take a chance and let hewitt live (since they don't want him to kill them), then what they'll do is target him N2. Now, if tubby does NOT watch hewitt to see who kills him, then you're not guarantee to catch a homicide in the act. But if you DO watch hewitt, it's possible that both mafia could have targeted him and you'd have 2 names from 2 different factions that we can lynch the next day.

There you have it. A good plan ruined because no one understood it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Kise »

dramo, there's like, what, 16 players? Tubby is not guaranteed to see a killing.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Kise »

I'll be honest and tell you that I was only trying to encourage both you and hewitt, but.. you're f*cked, man. :oops:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Ooh, almost forgot -->

If hewitt manages to live, and the N2 nightkills are not in alphabetical order, I'd say he's mafia. Ditto died first, and typically the 1st kills displayed are mafia's doing.

X:
Deaths are in alphabetical order.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Kise »

hewitt wrote:Thanks Kise.
No pro'lem Image

Also tubby, I'd rather take the chance of you being bus-driven or protected by some other role, and you watching hewitt as a way to scare mafia and keep them from touching him, then you watching someone else and not witnessing anything important.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote; Vote: qwints

Almost forgot about his opportunism D1, coupled with a lack of good reasoning, b.k.a. scum-motive.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Kise »

Konowa already mentioned why he said DN was 100% non-town. I also understood it... It's a bit iffy, but DN's actions do good to prove Konowa may be correct.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Kise »

It has to do with role PMs, and BC's roleclaim. DN didn't believe it and Konowa was getting all high and mighty about it. The mod has told us not to mention what it is, and it's really nothing that paints DN certainly as scum in the 1st place, but it was nice to see the mod step in.

Anyway, I voted DN today for unnecessarily bandwagoning and.. that's about it.

Anyway, qwints put BC at L-1, demanded a roleclaim, then unvoted after the VT claim. In that same [unvoting] post, he says that it's too early for a lynch. The fook? Why even pressure BC if it's too early?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Kise »

Still not liking qwints from D1 -- L-1'ing BC and then unvoting with the excuse, "it's too early for a lynch". So what was the purpose of endangering BC with an L-1 vote if you felt it was too early?

Come on, people.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Kise »

If he's really a doc, mafia will kill him. If they don't, then oh well, he can continue to protect.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm still not favorable on directing the vig. It's hewitt's choice, but I think he should definitely not target BM nor tubby tonight so we have a chance to see if these roleclaims ring true at all.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Kise »

{Kise = StarKiss}

OK BM, but what do you think about qwints pushing someone 1 less vote closer to a lynch, but then unvoting with the comment, "it's too early for a lynch?"

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Kise »

If he felt it was too early to lynch, he shouldn't have voted. That's my point. His reason for voting in the 1st place wasn't bad at all, but what he said after unvoting just doesn't add up.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Kise »

* Muhammad Ali-punches those not keeping the mod happy -- (shaky hand and all) *

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Kise »

I could go back to voting Death Note now.

@DN - What are
your
suspicions of Volume & random?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-Kise
-Kise potential bus driver theory

Let me stop you ahead of time on the BD thing. I mentioned Bus Driver to give our exposed roles some faith that they may not be NK'd. Tis all.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

Bus Driver swaps 2 players (A & B), so that whatever night action is used towards player A will hit player B instead, and vice versa.

So, if someone tried to NK you, but you were swapped by a Bus Driver with someone else, then the NK would hit the other person that the Bus Driver swapped you with.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:
Kise

Random voted for Death Note which perplexed me i thought you would have something to add, do you believe Hewitts claim? (Tubbys claim now proved now he's been struck down by lightening)
I believe hewitt. Not just because Ditto was suspicious to me, but also because no one has counterclaimed.
Snow White wrote:So you'd be happy to bandwagon DeathNote but not lynch him? Just make him sweat?
Yeah, let's lynch him! If he sweats too, then that's also cool :).
Snow White wrote:ill look over Konowa's words (the ones that havent been edited) and post what i hope will be a breif to the point post.
It's really not that strong of a reason, trust me. It's just that I saw the mod stepped in, so I viewed that as Konowa cracking the game a bit. Konowa's reason has been deleted, and neither of us will state what it is. But trust me, it's nothing definite to say DN is scum. If anything, DN's commentary has been scummy enough to warrant a vote.
Snow White wrote:I thought your bus driver theory was an exceptionally pro town post as why would mafia give the town ideas that i for one would not have thought so. But now with Tubby our watcher dead, do you have any other ideas?
There's plenty we can merely hope exist. A Bodyguard, a damn good Tracker, the ever-rare Forensic Investigator, a Thief/Flavor Cop... A COP :idea: (stay alive!)

But as far as any suggestions for hewitt & BM's overnight-survival(?), the B.Driver & B.Guard are pretty much it. Those are the kind of roles that move in silence though.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:On the Qwints topic. I think he has a high possiblity Qwints is scum. Simply because BC has been known to have a good scumdar. As cop in the Kubrick mafia i believe he outted 3scum in 2days
I hated that game :x

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Kise »

I unvoted qwints????

X:
Nope. See post 630.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Screw that.
Vote: qwints

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Kise »

I already softclaimed, so you should know the deal...... you don't? :?

I'm not vig.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Kise »

I like how qwints is staying under the radar.

And on that hypocritical note, I will read pages 28 & 29 tomorruh ev'nun, so enjoy this activity-post.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Kise »

DeathNote wrote:This is ridiculous. Everyone's schedule can't be that busy... can it? I have a full time job and I am a full time student and yet I manage to put in posts every now and then.
I'm a full-time student. Lots of homework give me limited access. I actually spent today trying to catch up on other games.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Kise »

Why don't we random lynch until only the active players remain alive? It's too time consuming to wait/expect for people to respond.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Kise »

I got lost on page 28 or so. Not sure when I'll be arsed to catch up. Got bored of going around in circles... Plus I have tunnel vision.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Kise »

Limited Access for the next 2 days.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Kise »

Should I hammer? What's the case on OP?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Kise »

:?
Screw it, I WANT SOME OF THIS

Unvote; Vote: Orangepenguin

CO-CO-CO-CO-COOOOMBOOOO!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

If I die tonight, KoC did it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Thanks, guys.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”