Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 27, Malee wrote:Has everyone been put in the brig or what is exactly causing this low activity? Wake up people!

I'm awake. I'm just waiting till RVS ends before we go about ripping each others' necks.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Bitmap »

Tangion wrote:I did not vote yet because I still have no idea who to vote for and I didnt want to just vote at random

Possible scum alert? You can always change your vote later. Are you trying not to gain attention?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tangion
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

Holy crap, this bandwagon's speed makes me think that tangion isn't a scum anymore and that scum are on this wagon.

UNVOTE: tangion

I'll have to re-evaluate this choice as I carefully inspect everyone's post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 49, CooLDoG wrote:Bitmap's sheep is noted for later reference.

CooLDoG wrote:
In post 42, help im a bug wrote:Christ, I check early today, we're in RVS. I check a few hours later, and Tangion's at L-2?

Thar's scums in them thar hillwagons!

I partially agree.
It does seem odd that the wagon built up super quick like it has
, but on the other hand I have seen town build pretty quick wagons too.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 52, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: bitmap

got a live one

Care to explain your vote?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 55, BBmolla wrote:
Malee, Woodruff and Fennin have been banned. Replacements for them will be looked for immediately.

So, I'm just curious. Should we restart the game since Malee was hinting towards hiab being scum and possibly might have insider information that we don't know of? I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 58, BBmolla wrote:
The suspected cheating took place in another game and there is no reason to believe that this game is compromised.

Alright thanks.

Anyways, roflcopter seems to be eager to lynch me.

FoS: roflcopter
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 60, Tangion wrote:VOTE: bitmap

For not only starting the wagon on me but for also being the first to bail as soon as it was put under suspicion

Wouldn't it be more suspicious if I was later in the wagon than the person to start it?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 65, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 57, Bitmap wrote:So, I'm just curious. Should we restart the game since Malee was hinting towards hiab being scum and possibly might have insider information that we don't know of? I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot.

Input: this post. Output: kill it with fire.

Why the hell are you telling BBMolla how to mod his own game? As a townie you would just let him do it or send him a PM about it. I can, however, understand your motives for making this post as scum. You are trying to pretend tht you don't know who is scum by suggesting that the game may have been compromised when we had 0 reason to think it was.
UNVOTE: Tangoin
VOTE: Bitmap

More votes please.

Ummm... lolwut? Did you even read my post? I was trying to be sincere in my post and not be a jerk by saying
"I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot."

How is that telling BBMolla how to run a game? I was just giving my input or suggestion. I wasn't like "BBMolla, you aren't running the game correctly. You suck." I was legitimately worried that this game was compromised since the 3 people who happened to be banned were in this game.

But I understand if this is your first time getting a scum role and you wish to feel empowered. Kudos to you for not being a VT this game. :cool:

Alright, here's my defense. I was worried that the wagon was filling way too quickly and was afraid of a Day 1 miss-lynch. Considering at the rate of that bandwagon, it seemed like it was and we probably could not get good reads on people. But considering that you seem intent on burning me to the stake, it seems like in one ear and out the other.

Sometimes people have legitimate concerns and I wouldn't ever attack someone even if they were scum on a legitimate concern on a game. I agree, I should of sent him a PM. My apologies on that part to you guys and BBmolla.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 50, Bitmap wrote:

CooLDoG wrote:
In post 42, help im a bug wrote:Christ, I check early today, we're in RVS. I check a few hours later, and Tangion's at L-2?

I partially agree.

He accused you of sheeping. The post you quoted of his is fence-sitting. Totally different. And, no I don't find the quoted CoolDog post scummy. He is saying this is a null-tell situation, not taking a neutral stance on someone.

FOS != DIS GUY IS TOTALLY DA MAFIA GUYS. I HAVE NO SUSPICIONS OR EVIDENCE BUT MY GUT SAYS HE'S SCUM.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 68, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 66, Bitmap wrote:I was
trying
to be sincere

So you weren't actually sincere?

VOTES PLEASE.

Hmmm...

Yeah, I was totally being insincere. You got a problem with that?

I'm acting sooooo scummish aren't I? Would you like to continue saying how scummy I look?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I got off the bandwagon cause I was so scared everyone would find out my true identity in this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 71, Hiraki wrote:
trying
to be sincere

VOTES PLEASE.
Do I need to deal with this or
can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else
?

I didn't even read the thread yet, but the reason that I read most of this page and saw this shit made me want to kill.

badly

Agreed.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@AngryPidgeon:

Reasons why you smell fishy:

1. Forcing a bandwagon.
2. Ad-hominem attacks.
3. Assuming and mis-reading my context.
4. Appeal to Majority
5. I honestly don't know what you are saying half the time.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

No, I can't vote for you now. Either you really are really bad at playing scum or just heavy bandwagoning.

FOS: AngryPidgeon
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 74, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, I am in a game of League of legends right now, but its only 73 posts and we already have 2 players telling us they are scum. I will post about that shortly.

What? When were we able to play League of Legends.... IN SPPACCEEEE? :o
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

You know what this needs, some actual roleplay.
--------------------------------------------------------

Private Bitmap, Engineer of the "Flying Stallion" aboard! I just heard the news of Captain Briggs has been killed. Uhh, why with all the weird looks? Me, and alien? That's preposterous! I've been on this ship making sure our engines have been stabilized after those outsiders' attacks on our ship. I swear, I'm not one of them in disguise, I swear!

What about that fella?
*points at AngryPidgeon*

He's been acting fussy lately and been trying to get us to kill the other crew members on this ship. He might be one of those.... aliens...
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

/headdesk

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:I guess I'll start with Bitmap.

I already said why post 57 is scummy in my post 65.

In post 66, Bitmap wrote:Ummm... lolwut? Did you even read my post? I was trying to be sincere in my post and not be a jerk by saying "I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot."

This is a scumslip. If you are TRYING to be sincere then by definition you are not being sincere.
Being sincere means speaking from the heart and not carefully crafting what you are saying.
If you are trying to be sincere then you are actively thinking about what you are saying sounds like to the recipient in hopes that it will sound sincere. In short, you are trying to SOUND sincere. This is what scum do. This is a scumslip.

*robotic voice*
CANT COMPUTE WORDS TO HEART BEEP! BOOP! BEEP!

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 66, Bitmap wrote:
How is that telling BBMolla how to run a game? I was just giving my input or suggestion. I wasn't like "BBMolla, you aren't running the game correctly. You suck." I was legitimately worried that this game was compromised since the 3 people who happened to be banned were in this game.

See post 65. This is scummy because we had no reason to believe that this game was compromised. If the game were compromised, BBMolla would have taken care of it
somehow
. Your question is a subtle way of implying you do not know who the scum are ("Well MAYBE Hiab is scum because Malee suggested it,m but I really don't know for sure"). If you were town and genuinely had no idea who scum were and were concerned about the state of the game then you would not have dropped Hiab's name or called it out publicly. There simply is no motivation for pointing out a possible leak as a person with no information in a game that BBMolla implied was still running. The ONLY possible motivation for your post is to appear town subtly.

Okay, I'm going to try my AngryPidgeon voice when I say this.

*AngryPidgeon voice*
So you don't think he could handle the situation?

VOTES PLEASE.

But I understand if this is your first time getting a scum role and you wish to feel empowered. Kudos to you for not being a VT this game. :cool:

So you are calling me scum but not voting for me. This is scummy.

No, I just wasn't sure if you were just really bad at this game and/or just really bad at playing townie.

Alright, here's my defense. I was worried that the wagon was filling way too quickly and was afraid of a Day 1 miss-lynch. Considering at the rate of that bandwagon, it seemed like it was and we probably could not get good reads on people. But considering that you seem intent on burning me to the stake, it seems like in one ear and out the other.

Ok, so now you are still talking to me because you clearly refer to me as "you seem intent on burning me to the stake" but you are responding to a point not made by me. I don't know what I think about that exactly, but it is odd.

Wat? :?

Sometimes people have legitimate concerns
and I wouldn't ever attack someone even if they were scum on a legitimate concern on a game. I agree, I should of sent him a PM. My apologies on that part to you guys and BBmolla.

WTF? Earlier in this post you implied that you had done no wrong: "How is that telling BBMolla how to run a game? I was just giving my input or suggestion." and now you are apologizing for it and admitting to doing some wrong IN THE SAME POST. This tells me that you don't really know what you think about your actions and you are just trying to appease me. You contradicted yourself. This is scummy.

You kind of sound apologetic at the end of 66 but then posts 69 and 70 have no substance whatsoever and just serve to draw attention off of your scumslip and onto nothing in particular. I mean really this is an absolute "LOOK OVER HERE, IGNORE MY SCUMMY EARLIER POSTS" Red Herring.

First of all.... wat? Secondly, I was continuing my statement that if I made someone butthurt, I'm sorry.

*ahem*
I'm sorry, AngryPidgeon.

And 69 and 70 was just to make fun of your silly accusations. Don't take it personally.

AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 73, Bitmap wrote:@AngryPidgeon:

Reasons why you smell fishy:

1. Forcing a bandwagon.
2. Ad-hominem attacks.
3. Assuming and mis-reading my context.
4. Appeal to Majority
5. I honestly don't know what you are saying half the time.

No, I can't vote for you now. Either you really are really bad at playing scum or just heavy bandwagoning.

FOS: AngryPidgeon

1. Not actually a scumtell.
2. I just reviewed my posts and I NEVER Ad Hom'd this game. I want quoted proof of me doing it before this post.
3. This is mafia. Mis-reading intentions happens and is not a scum tell. It is a logical fault. I do not believe that I misread the intent of that post however.
4. LOL. 100% wrong. Appeal to majority fallacy is saying that statement A must be true because the majority believe it. I did not do that. I called for votes on you. I did not quote multiple people's cases against you and say that they must be right.
5. Also, not a scum tell.

And once again you call me scum and refuse to vote for me! (at least I think a strike through the vote means it doesn't count?) Expressing intent to vote without voting is scummy and you have now done it twice.

Also, in post 72 you once again express an intent to vote for me but don't do it. That makes 3 times.

1. "HEY GUYS VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE GODDAMNIT FOR BITMAP! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM!"
2. Remember when you said that I wasn't sincere. There you go.
3. No, it just means you should think before you act.
4. No, you hopped on the bandwagon, and said "HEY LOOK! WE SHOULD VOTE FOR BITMAP SINCE THERE'S THIS NEAT BANDWAGON!"
5. Also, I lol'ed.

I FOS you because I want to believe that this is some clever scum plot somehow. Apparently, I was wrong.

AngryPidgeon wrote:
Tl;dr: both Hiraki and bitmap are scum together. Bitmap made a scumslip and is now floundering around to try and cover it up. Hirachi, realizing that Bitmap is about to get herself lynched, steps in and Ad Hom's me to get attention off of Bitmap. This is literally the easiest game of Mafia ever.

Now please vote Bitmap and when she flips scum vote for Hirachi Day 2.

P-edit: More BS to cover the scum slip.

This is hilarious. My sides hurt from laughing so much. I don't know if I should lynch you for being scum or not so you can say more stupid stuff.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

And if you are a scum, I bet your scum partner wants to beat you with a fish around this point and will probably mention it in the QT.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Bitmap »

@Hiraki: Day 1 ending within 3-4 pages wouldn't be beneficial to town.

@CooLDoG: And if I was to actually vote for him, you would of assumed it's a hard bus anyways.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

See post 73.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll admit, I'm not experience with playing Mafia on the forums yet. In another game, we had a player use appeal to emotion to try to possibly wiggle his way out of getting lynched and he was a new player as well. Then he proceeded to say "Lynch me then. You'll be sorry for doing that." We are still debating if it's a scum tell or a town tell.

As for this, I'm not sure what to really think about Angry atm. There's a possibility he's scum or town and to just vote and have everyone bandwagon would be silly at just page 4.

I voted for him now because I'm not sure but I think he might be scum and as you said, a townie's power lies in his vote. Also, I'm using it as a threat to him. I want to see what else he says to further confirm my suspicions since an FOS wasn't enough for him to spill. And I can always unvote later.

Anyways, if you do intent on hammering me soon, at least let it get to page 8 so that we can have words to fall back on and greater our evidence.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Bitmap »

@shos: I did it cause I was making fun of Angry and hopefully getting an AtE from him.

Also, why don't people roleplay in games with heavy flavor?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

@CooLDoG: I have a question for you. If I do end up lynched, who are you leaning on voting for on Day 2?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Bitmap »

So can you explain how Weird/Shos could be a scum team? You explained Shos but not Weird.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 96, CooLDoG wrote:Why the fuck are you, bitmap, talking about hammering? Anybody who fucking hammers anybody on page 4 is either a certified VI or a pathetic scum player.

Also, my question was more along the lines of "what changed that made you vote?" Because from where I'm standing that seems like nothing. Anyway, back to the wall response.

I guess I was pressured into it because I was called out for soft bussing but then again, it wouldn't have made a difference because you would suspected I tried (horribly) to hide the bussing.

In post 97, Hiraki wrote:I don't care about teams.

You couldn't explain a team now anyway considering that shos has two posts.

Weird has done nothing while calling for action.

He's standing by hardcore.

What about Argula? She's been active lurking to this very point giving no content.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 99, Arugula wrote:
However, Bitmap has been acting very strange and I really can't understand what his whole flavor/italicized posts are supposed to do/mean.

I was just making fun of him in all honesty.

In post 100, Arugula wrote:EBWODP:
Bitmap, how have I been active lurking?

Stop trying to deflect attention away from yourself.

You've been viewing this thread without giving actual input when the Bitmap bandwagon was running.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 105, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 93, CooLDoG wrote:Pidg is is not sure what to make of bit's defense, which is basically "there might be a mislynch so I'm going to unvote to prevent that". I will say that this is null. Especially with a join date of about 8 days ago (alt detections aside).

Holy shit, this is a conspiracy. Not ONCE did I reference BitMaps's vote on Tangion. I don't care about Bit's Tangion vote. It is null. It is RVS for all I care. Why do people insist on saying that I am talking about it when I do not even remotely care about it? No, I am not saying CoolDog is scum. His willingness to sift through the wall posts is townie. I just wish people would stop 'referring' to my statements about bitmap's Tangion vote because I didn't make any! Here is what happened:

Tangion voted for Bitmap because of Bitmap's behavior with respect to the Tangion wagon.
I voted Bitmap for other reasons.
bitmap evidently thought I mentioned the Tangion vote at one point (I didn't) and responded to me about it.
I responded back to Bitmap to say that Tangion was the one who made that point about him and not me so why are you responding to me about it and not Tangion.
And now apparently everyone thinks I care about it. I don't. Sorry for wall posting about this, but really I couldn't care less about the Tangion vote and the fact that people keep implying I do is actually pissing me off.

P-edit: Yes, BitMap's does not appear to care to defend himself. He is posting BS instead of admitting he was wrong about his statements or justifying them somehow. Its like "Hey, look over here!" instead of actually reading and processing the posts. I will admit that the scumslip I mentioned was FAR from foolproof, but it helped me construct an initial case against Bitmap. Then we get several contradictions, inaccurate statements, fence sitting, red herrings, and reluctance to vote for a scummy player from him. THAT is scummy. I fully understand if you don';t find the 'slip' to be an actual tell, but you cannot deny that what followed is scummy as all get out.

P-p-edit: Seriously, I don't think AngryPidgeon has ever seen anyone refer to themselves in the third person in mafia before.

I thought you were just bandwagoning really hard due to how fast it was forming. I wasn't sure if I was to take your threats seriously after that attack on me on post 68 where you were challenging my integrity on being sincere. The whole robot voice was parodying that you can't judge expression solely on words. That in itself was a personal attack towards me towards my concern towards this game.

I'll admit. I don't know peoples' play styles and you don't know how I play either. Just because I hopped off the bandwagon I started doesn't necessarily mean scum tell but more of my concern towards miss-lynch.

You bring some logic into your arguments but then it's filled with crap. And your tone of words with cap locks made me think it wasn't a serious threat.

Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki? She only made one post commenting on how annoying your posts because you have so much b/s in your argument. And then you point fingers at Hiraki when she started questioning you? Retaliation can be scum tell but it's still uncertain.

Anyways, I'll get to CooLDoG's post very soon.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

@CooLDoG:

On your second statement on #102, you said "A good way to tell if he is just bad at the game is to get a good pressure wagon going". How do you presume we do this?

On your third statement, I know BBmolla wouldn't take offense to what I've said so far but AngryPidgeon insists that BBmolla was in fact "butthurt". I like all types of gameplay and I always tell myself to change up my playstyle in every game to experiment and see which one works best. I'm always active because whether you are town or scum, it's better to be active than lurk.

On your fourth statement,

1. Understandable.
trying
to be sincere

VOTES PLEASE.

Yeah, I should of added this quote. I don't appreciate how he was attacking my sincerity since it wasn't any of his business to do so.

3. Pretty much.
4. I interpreted AfM wrong. What is it called when you're yelling "VOTE FOR BITMAP!" with logical faults and crap in caps and using ad-hominem attacks?
5. His posts are half-junk and half-evidence. It doesn't mix well and makes it hard to take his arguments seriously.

On your fifth statement, I understand I should quote more but I found most of Pidgeon's attacks hard to understand. I'll add more quotes from now on.

On your sixth statement, staying alive is only important if that person contains a PR or is scum. As a VT, best bet is to bait scum into giving obvious hard-evidence scumtells.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 109, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow, finally a non-scummy post from you.

In post 108, Bitmap wrote:Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki?

Before I say anything about Hiraki, what do YOU think about him?

I'm not sure what I think about Hiraki at this point. I rather let Hiraki post more than making conclusions based on one post like this:

trying
to be sincere

VOTES PLEASE.
Do I need to deal with this or can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else?

I didn't even read the thread yet, but the reason that I read most of this page and saw this shit made me want to kill.

badly

Hiraki wrote:>i'll answer that question
>after you answer my question(and then I won't answer the first question and just comment on your response)

Lol'ed.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

Can you explain #78 better? All I got from it was this.

> Hiraki tells Pidgeon to stfu.
> Pidgeon points fingers at Hiraki.

In post 71, Hiraki wrote:Do I need to deal with this or can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else?

badly

EXCUSE ME? I found a scum slip and
you are telling me to ignore it
? This is mafia. Townies are SUPPOSED to be nitpicky about posts because finding subtle tells is how you find scum.
If you had said that you disagree with me about my perceived scum tell
actually being a reliable tell, then I would understand that, but
you are flat out telling me to ignore any scumtells
I may find. Also, Bitmap, THIS is Ad Hom. Nothing I have posted is. Then Hiraki expresses an intent to vote for me but doesn't do it.

Tl;dr: both Hiraki and bitmap are scum together. Bitmap made a scumslip and is now floundering around to try and cover it up.
Hirachi, realizing that Bitmap is about to get herself lynched, steps in and Ad Hom's me to get attention off of Bitmap
. This is literally the easiest game of Mafia ever.

Now please vote Bitmap and when she flips scum vote for Hirachi Day 2.

P-edit: More BS to cover the scum slip.

Let's go over the bold text shall we? He never told you to ignore it. He just told you stop using cap locks and to stop being annoying. He never commented about anything on your scumtell till later posts. What are you smoking on? Again, He's just telling you to stfu due to your obnoxious posting.

And lastly, why would Hirachi be stupid enough to protect me if we are scum buddies. It would be too obvious of a scumtell.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 122, inte wrote:hmm

Hiraki town
Bitmap town

AngryPidgeon possible scum
Arugula probable scum

"scumslips" are usually made by careless townies

people who vehemently push them are scummy too

VOTE: Arugula sheep me, forget Bitmap

Why vote Arugula now instead of AngryPidgeon?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 124, inte wrote:hmm i can also see Tangion town

Pedit: Arugula is worse atm. Pidgeon may be a vote later

Look at Arugula's and tell my that isn't really scummy

Ahh, I sorta get it.

So pretty much lynch the scummy person who sounds smarter and clearer?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 127, inte wrote:also, it doesn't matter who sounds better or whatever

only matters whos scum

if Pidgeon is scum he will mess up later

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Arugula

Let's get this bandwagon running!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 129, Tangion wrote:VOTE: shos

Can you explain your vote?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 135, Tangion wrote:ok well since no other posts are forthcoming my reasoning for voting shos is simple hes posted three time once to confirm then jumped on 2 bandwagons once as an rvs on me when rvs was practically over and then a little later claiming to have missed 2 pages and he just agreed with the majority and voted bitmap

So... why not vote Konowa?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 139, inte wrote:roflcopter do something useful

Tangion/Arugula scumteam

I heard scum just provides nothing really useful and just bandwagon.

I'm looking at you, roflcopter.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 147, roflcopter wrote:i'm providing something perfectly useful. i caught you.

Oh really? How so? What happens if I flip town?

@CooLDoG:

CooLDoG wrote:How else but to vote the shit out of him? Ask yourself, why do we have an RVS? To get reactions, mostly due to a wagon forming.

So put the pitchfork at Pidgeon and see how he reacts? I don't think he's going to act much different than he is now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 152, help im a bug wrote:
In post 150, Bitmap wrote:
In post 147, roflcopter wrote:i'm providing something perfectly useful. i caught you.

Oh really? How so? What happens if I flip town?

Man, I had a town read on you until this.
If
you flip town?

But I still find AngryPidgeon scummier for pushing for a wagon based on the word "trying".

Do you expect people to believe me when I say this:

"I am town."

Most people here probably won't so I said "if" instead.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 156, CooLDoG wrote:
Also, you said that Bitmap was afraid to take a stand against hiraki, bitmap never said that look it up. I can quote it to you tomorrow if you really want it.

No need. I can defend myself.

In post 112, Bitmap wrote:
In post 109, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow, finally a non-scummy post from you.

In post 108, Bitmap wrote:Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki?

Before I say anything about Hiraki, what do YOU think about him?

I'm not sure what I think about Hiraki at this point. I rather let Hiraki post more than making conclusions based on one post like this:

trying
to be sincere

VOTES PLEASE.
Do I need to deal with this or can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else?

badly

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 163, shos wrote:after reading the last few pages(sorry for having my lengthy catch-up post later) I think I'll stand by my Bitmap vote from last post. to your question a few pages ago - no lol(bitmap). I can also compromise with a Angry lynch over here;just letting you know. I'll explain further on Tuesday.

also, is it me or the second wagon- on argula - is made of the votes ade ont he first page of the topic? how can this actually be?

There are some people who haven't really been active lately.

Also, I'll be waiting for your wall of text post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 165, inte wrote:YO LETS LYNCH SOMEONE

Wtf...

Yeah, I'm off.

UNVOTE:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 167, CooLDoG wrote:
@bitmap, do you still think he is scummy? The guy you were voting for that is.

I'm not sure. Look back at Post 99. At first I thought retaliation was a scum tell but it could be just be a town tell as well that he's suspicious of me. Honestly, I'm not too certain.

Do you think we should pressure AngryPidgeon more with more votes?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 169, inte wrote:
In post 166, Bitmap wrote:
In post 165, inte wrote:YO LETS LYNCH SOMEONE

Wtf...

Yeah, I'm off.

UNVOTE:

why are you so scared?

Post 165 seems like it was going to end up in a mislynch with that attitude.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 176, shos wrote:

In post 50, Bitmap wrote:

CooLDoG wrote:

I partially agree.

He accused you of sheeping. The post you quoted of his is fence-sitting. Totally different. And, no I don't find the quoted CoolDog post scummy. He is saying this is a null-tell situation, not taking a neutral stance on someone.

In post 57, Bitmap wrote:So, I'm just curious. Should we restart the game since Malee was hinting towards hiab being scum and possibly might have insider information that we don't know of? I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot.

Input: this post. Output: kill it with fire.

Why the hell are you telling BBMolla how to mod his own game? As a townie you would just let him do it or send him a PM about it. I can, however, understand your motives for making this post as scum. You are trying to pretend tht you don't know who is scum by suggesting that the game may have been compromised when we had 0 reason to think it was.
UNVOTE: Tangoin
VOTE: Bitmap

More votes please.

This whole thing makes bitmap look really bad imo. especialy with the appeal to emotion he used, and even with that - he actually posted bolding that for use.

Hiraki caled this nipicking, but I tend to do these things too, and I don't think it is nipicking, but more of 'reading between the lines.

What appeal to emotion? Are you blind? That post I made was because of a possibility of compromise even in the slightest bit. Anyways, did you notice I didn't give a fuck after BBmolla confirmed this game was compromised? Give me the exact quote and with the words bolded that showed I used appeal to emotion.

shos wrote:
In post 69, Bitmap wrote:
trying
to be sincere

VOTES PLEASE.

Hmmm...

Yeah, I was totally being insincere. You got a problem with that?

I'm acting sooooo scummish aren't I? Would you like to continue saying how scummy I look?

In post 70, Bitmap wrote:
I got off the bandwagon cause I was so scared everyone would find out my true identity in this game.
can anyone give me any reason to pos stuff like that; in italics; in 15 minutes breaks; as townie? much wierder than I'd expect from *anyone*.
In post 77, Bitmap wrote:You know what this needs, some actual roleplay.
--------------------------------------------------------

Private Bitmap, Engineer of the "Flying Stallion" aboard! I just heard the news of Captain Briggs has been killed. Uhh, why with all the weird looks? Me, and alien? That's preposterous! I've been on this ship making sure our engines have been stabilized after those outsiders' attacks on our ship. I swear, I'm not one of them in disguise, I swear!

What about that fella?
*points at AngryPidgeon*

He's been acting fussy lately and been trying to get us to kill the other crew members on this ship. He might be one of those.... aliens...
and then this. I mean wut? Townies usually don' do stuff like that unless their role specifically tells them to do so. considering the fact this was posted after lots of posts - meh.

Am I the only one that doesn't understand AngryPidgeon half the time? I wrote that as a joke and was being sarcastic.

Alright Sho, why are you using my inquiry of compromise at all? Are you really that desperate to lynch me? Both your arguments are null and provide really no substance towards my alignment.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Bitmap »

Sho, I got questions for you and you better answer them.

What's your stance on AngryPidgeon at this point? Scum/Null/or Town? Explain why.

Why have you on my bandwagon? You haven't been doing anything pro-town and not giving any to little output. All your posts seem to me is "Yeah, I totally agree." and then *hops on bandwagon*.

Do you believe Hikari is scum after what AngryPidgeon wrote?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm confused.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 187, inte wrote:
In post 174, Arugula wrote:
In post 146, Arugula wrote:inte, what is scummy about post 99 and why is Bitmap town? He's sheeping to any wagon that is on him and is desperate to be alive.

bitmap is town because

99 is testing the waters

What do you mean by testing the waters?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 191, Konowa wrote:Okay.

Hiraki is also scum. Continue.

Uhh, what makes you think Hiraki is scum?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 193, Konowa wrote:My
newbtown
read on you with his jump in defense along with his parked predecessor random vote. Feels like he is trying to direct traffic and noise more than anything else.

I know I suck but I'll wait to see how this goes. I'm not too sure about what to do with my vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 200, inte wrote:bitmap how many games on site?

No prior mafia experience on forums. I've only played with cards.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 199, Tangion wrote:i still am not sure i understand all the attention Arugula is getting im going to reread in a bit to see what i missed but in the mean time would someone mind guiding me to which posts of his have made him the current bandwagon

Ehh, I still feel Argula is Null atm and I can't get a good sense if he's town or scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hmm, 9 days left. We still have plenty of time to figure this out.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Anyways, if we get up to L-1 on Arugula, I can lynch him. However, I think that most people believe I'm still scum.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

*hammer
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 230, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 224, Bitmap wrote:Anyways, if we get up to L-1 on Arugula, I can lynch him. However, I think that most people believe I'm still scum.

Scale of 1-10, how
sure
are you that he is scum?

once arugula answers my questions I'll see if I'll be a voting for him.

Probably a 4-5.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 232, CooLDoG wrote:willing to hammer on a 50/50? Odd to say the least.

That's my best assumption for anyone here atm. I guess we can just wait.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 234, Arugula wrote:
Bitmap wrote:
In post 230, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 224, Bitmap wrote:Anyways, if we get up to L-1 on Arugula, I can lynch him. However, I think that most people believe I'm still scum.

Scale of 1-10, how
sure
are you that he is scum?

once arugula answers my questions I'll see if I'll be a voting for him.

Probably a 4-5.

Then why the hell would you hammer me?

It's Day 1 and I have no better scum read.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 241, shos wrote:
for that I want to ask, Bitmap: How experienced in mafia are you? have you played on other sites ebfore? other places? etc?
also, since your posts really are bad, I want to pressure this: what was that thing with the flavor? how comes you all of a sudden made 2-3 posts with that, and then once again all of a sudden, stopped? inconsistency is a bad trait in my eyes.

One game on another forum that was completed using 2 wolves, 1 seer, and 1 shot vig with 6 VT.

I've played a lot of card mafia.

As for the flavor, I have no idea. In card mafia, you can be assertive, a jackass, and random yet still win. I'm not used to forum mafia quite yet so I apologize if I struck a nerve.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 250, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 241, shos wrote:Bitmap's posts are bad, I know. but it seems Angry completely ignored that fact.

What did I ignore exactly? I've been talking all about Bitmap's posts and how scummy they are.

You've been tunneling me. A lot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 251, Bitmap wrote:A lot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 256, inte wrote:Do you think you're cool for that post?

Yes. Got beef, son?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 258, wierdalexv wrote:
@Bitmap: Why would you hammer if you're that hesitant on Arugula's alignment? We got some time left, I'm not sure why you're in such a hurry to get him lynched.

I said I wouldn't mind hammering if I had to.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 259, Arugula wrote:Weird, please respond to my reply of your post. You also didn't comment on me calling you scum.

Cooldog, how is putting someone at L-1 to gain info scummy? Unless you think I am talking about a claim, which I'm not. I'm saying that people are easier to read at L-1. What scum motivation do I have to put someone at L-1, who I already know the alignment of, to get reads AND make it easier for the town to read that player?

In post 234, Arugula wrote:
@CooLDoG
We put people at L-1 to get them closer to being lynched. L-1 isn't different from any other vote, except only one more vote is needed to hammer. People freak out and tend to reveal themselves more when they are at L-1.
Bitmap didn't really take it into account
, so it didn't accomplish what I hoped it would: strengthening my scumread on her or changing it to a town/null read.

If I didn't respond with much emotion, wouldn't that make me town because of how I don't have to worry as much to be lynched on day 1?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 269, roflcopter wrote:bitmap is this your first game on mafiascum.net?

And my response:

In post 270, CooLDoG wrote:hay, copter, mind generating some real content?

And seriously guys, It's day fucking 1. Do you seriously expect to nail the mafia on day 1 and 2 consecutively?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 271, shos wrote:
In post 269, roflcopter wrote:bitmap is this your first game on mafiascum.net?

perfect example for what I was saying there. go here.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics

no finished games.

Hey sho, who cares? You don't know my play style or any previous experience from other places I had. Stop meta-ing what a normal newbie does. Meta is horrible and those who follow it religiously end up just lynching the wrong person.

And your accusation about the horrible WIFOM is laughable.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 283, inte wrote:i said good day

+1 for balls of steel
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 277, wierdalexv wrote:
Bitmap wrote:Do you seriously expect to nail the mafia on day 1 and 2 consecutively?
What makes you think there's only two mafia in the game?

Bitmap wrote:And your accusation about the horrible WIFOM is laughable.
Bitmap, do you even know what WIFOM is?

I'm just making a point that we probably won't nail a scum on day 1.

Yes, I know what WIFOM is and it's a silly term that should never be used.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 289, Arugula wrote:Seriously, in Chrimi's open game that just ended, you voted me for not giving reasons, yet +1 inte for "balls of steel"?

Because he's funny.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Sorry for late post.

I can't get a good read on inte or roflcopter due to their extremely short posts so they're null for me. (also Rach to some extent)

I really hate to say this, but I think AngryPidgeon has been trying to give an honest effort into finding scum. It's actually one of the most effective ways to hunt for scum in card mafia because you can tell by reaction.

Anyways, I don't really have a good read on scum right now but I'll scan through one more time to see if I can find anything and argue against it.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 351, ChaosOmega wrote:
I'll eat my hat if Bitmap isn't scum.

I demand photographic evidence then. Are you a man of your words who would literally eat his hat if he was wrong? Do you promise to eat your hat with pride if you are wrong?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 358, inte wrote:and no i didn't fucking flip

i can see its so obvious that hes a really shitty player and i know you guys are taking advantage of it

Thanks for the insult. But it's okay, inte, cause these people think that meta applies to everyone. ;)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 360, inte wrote:It's not an insult if you don't take it that way

Take it as criticism and get better. You're basically fear mongering and that doesn't do shit but make people suspicious of you

But that's stupid. I don't get why everyone hails "meta" religiously.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 374, roflcopter wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 376, wierdalexv wrote:
In post 375, Bitmap wrote:
In post 374, roflcopter wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
What was the point of this post? It wasn't witty. It wasn't funny. It didn't convince anyone. So why did you post it?

And you think roflcopter has been putting quality posts by bandwagoning me and sheeping continously? My bandwagon has been filled with sheeps who have been either tunneling me or joining the bandwagon.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?

Sup Mr. Tunneler. I'm just saying how he commented on my lack of content and fails to realize roflcopter hasn't been explaining any of his sheeping on the Bitmap bandwagon.

And AngryPidgeon, can you stop sucking at mafia and actually find scum instead of acting like scum?

UNVOTE:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 382, Arugula wrote:AP doesn't suck. And those are bold words coming from you. You are just trying to get him riled up, and you are OMGUSing like crazy.

And stop referring to yourself in third person. Arugula doesn't like it.

No. AP has been acting scummy since he was tunneling me back at page 2-3. Take your OMGUS claim back and bandwagon harder.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 385, Arugula wrote:
In post 383, Bitmap wrote:
In post 382, Arugula wrote:AP doesn't suck. And those are bold words coming from you. You are just trying to get him riled up, and you are OMGUSing like crazy.

And stop referring to yourself in third person. Arugula doesn't like it.

No. AP has been acting scummy since he was tunneling me back at page 2-3. Take your OMGUS claim back and bandwagon harder.

No, I'll keep it on you. And I'll keep bandwagoning scum too.

You're really foolish. And after I get lynched, it will give inte confirmed town and get people on my bandwagon lynched next. Like you.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 388, CooLDoG wrote:We can't know what bit flipped until he flips. It is highly unlikely that those jumps were scum on scum jumps. There is no pressure to bus. But if bit flips town we had better start looking at people on that wagon. Stop say that bit will or will not flip scum, you don't know that. It is a waste of bandwidth.

Bit wouldn't be a bad information lynch, and not a too terribly bad d-1 lynch all things considered. I think that arug/shos(maybe)/rolcopter are better.

If deadline forces I will end up voting for bit. But until then I still hope you guys come around and decide lynch
your bud
a scummier player.

I have no problems with being an information lynch. As long as town gets it together by Day 2.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 390, ChaosOmega wrote:
Bitmap, do you think all of the scum are on your wagon?

No, I think 1/2-3 are.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 392, ChaosOmega wrote:Who do you have as a scum read out of people not voting for you?

CooLDoG. I'll explain in my next post. It's not entirely a scum tell but more of a Null-Scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'm up for this bandwagon.

Got a live one here.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: roflcopter
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Yeah, I really played this game terribly when I re-read the 17 pages. I'll list the reasons to why I am town since I'm being very close to lynched.

Arguments to why I'm town:
1. I actively look for scum and give content rather than bandwagon posts like most of you.
2. I was put under pressure multiple times and the only person who I can honestly say put some effort into their attacks on me is AngryPidgeon. Most of you guys again, bandwagon and make one-line crap posts.
3. OMGUS and WIFOM get misused by most of you.
4. Most of you guys have been tunneling me and barely put any effort against any other players here. And thus, if you lynch me now, you're going to get nowhere in day 2.

Anyways, I don't have a power role and I'm not going to fake claim to out the real power roles and screw the town over. As I said, I'm fine being an information lynch and I think most of the players here have their mind set on lynching me. And if I haven't made this clear since the last bandwagon, I'm VT.

I am very weary of CooLDoG being scum because he can be trying to convince you guys as town by defending me and knowing that I'll flip town. I think most people on my bandwagon are shit-tier town.

Town needs to get their shit together.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

inb4 WIFOM and har har I'm a shit one line poster who's just going to jump the bandwagon and call you scum.

And AngryPidgeon seems like town/null in my bookie but I would also keep an eye on him.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

I said I was okay being an information lynch but seeing that town has no idea what to do afterwards makes it a bad time to lynch me right off the bat.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 432, shos wrote:
@bitmap: why do you think town doesn't have any idea what to do next? O_o

@Everyone: What do you plan on doing and who are you leaning on lynching on day 2?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 442, wierdalexv wrote:
AngryPidgeon, I agreed with the contradiction at first, but then I reread the quotes, and it looked like Bitmap was more saying that he'd be fine with being an information lynch, but that he wouldn't give much information. Which itself is extremelyignorant, and even he should realize that.

No, I said that I have no problem being an information lynch but none of you have a concise plan to do on whether I flip scum or town meaning town would have wasted a day and learned nothing from day 1.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Good job guys. Me and alex were controlling the computer the whole time. Our random voting was trying to tell you how it wasn't a player who was controlling it but us dead people.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this game and even when I was dead, I was still able to do something.

Great job on the setup, BBmolla!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also Angry, you suck for tunneling me day 1. You should of also pressured other players so Day 2 would go smoother.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also, you guys should read Computer QT.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I think Angry should get MVP btw.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 858, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im excited to play switchboard with you. I promise not to derp on D1 this time,.>.>

Oh, there are a lot of people in that game that makes it much more fun!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”