Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1221, shos wrote:Also, I am 'Le Artefact'.
Artistically speaking, what is this?

Yos2 1652 wrote:Yeah, fair enough; just because charter didn't make the kill doesn't necessarally man he's not scum, if there's two scum left.

I highly doubt that he is, but ect
Why?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #201) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1657, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1645, Vi wrote:Getting back on track somewhere, Magua's post 1630 is something I could stand to lynch over on its own. The major issues with that are:
1) it's not a Nuwen lynch, and
2) it's not a lynch on someone willing to explain the kill situation (i.e. you)

So etc.
The fact that you're still trying to make me look suspicious is a pretty big black mark against you here; Vi-scum would really need to try to throw some doubt on my town-status here in order to avoid getting process of elimination-ed, and I really have a hard time believing that vi-town would suspect me here at all, much less vote me just over what you have to know is some really weak setup speculation. It also looks like you're trying to cast doubt on charter being town, even though you've were calling him town as well all of yesterday. Starting to feel a little cornered?
Vi-scum would know better than to try lynching a claimed Vig. I'm crazy, but not stupid. And in the event that I am stupid, I'm
spectacularly
stupid (I'd point out the most recent example but I'm too embarrassed to do so).

I'm calling it as I see it.
*charter is being called confTown for reasons that don't work, plus charter hasn't done anything Townish since Day 1 (weak two-line posts are what we in the business call "coasting") (I mean look at 1644)
*You've made a claim that defies flavor balance sense and your attempts to make it seem otherwise are equally implausible
*and the mod hints associated with your claim
do not match your role at all

*and speaking frankly I don't trust anyone who is trying to sway me away from the bloody obvious scum that is Nuwen. I've lost too many games because I got talked out of lynching scum and/or wasn't able to lynch them. Not this time.

I also don't get why you're reluctant to join me in lynching Magua here if you seem to generally agree with my logic. You do realize that there's no chance you're going to get me lynched today, right? If you were still tunneled on Nuwen I could almost understand that, but you don't even have that excuse.
I'm tempted to say "when Magua flips scum I'll agree with you" but reality doesn't work that way. Maguasuki isn't a bad lynch, but I want my Nuwen lynch.

Magua 1658 wrote:@Vi: If Nuwen is your primary lynch, why are you not voting her?
My first vote was one to explore Yos2. I'm still deeply dissatisfied and haven't a good reason to move it.

That aside, if no one else votes Nuwen then pragmatically speaking it doesn't matter which of the two I vote. Please test this by voting Nuwen.

Magua 1658 wrote:Pre-emptively, how would lynching Yos "explain the kill situation"?
There's no good explanation for what's going on, except that Yos is scum. If there is an even-Night Vig, then why hasn't that person claimed? Again, that would make things -quite- a bit simpler.

shos 1659 wrote:about what is this (@vi), well, it is an artifact? what do you mean artistically speaking?
Look. What the hell is your role supposed to be, flavor-wise?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #202) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1664, shos wrote:my role is an artifact, what the hell do you want me to say more than that? the story of where it comes from, how old is it, what it's made of? I don't know these things, and even if I did, how would that be relevant in any way to make you push so hard on it?
Because everyone else has either a given flavor background or is actually on exhibit in the Tunnel Of Louvre. "Le Artefact" turns up nothing.

Now granted I would be just fine with that answer if it weren't for the sinister overtones here:
Zar 1606 wrote:- some sort of powerfully energetic entity/creature that can meddle with fate.
- An ancient voice emerging from the origins, resonant/low pitched and taking its time, entering consciences.
- a bright light that can't be avoided, showing no sign of wickedness or righteousness.
Sounds like you. Fits with my Role PM. Looks dubious with that last part.

---

Magua 1666 wrote:So your operating theory is that Yos-scum claimed the scum kill as a vig kill, before there was any evidence that there was actually a second killer.

Now there is evidence there's a second killer.

Yos could be scum lying about being a vig, in which case there has to be an SK or vig around to account for the second kill. And that SK or vig didn't shoot Yos.
Yos could be an SK who decided to claim pre-emptively (possible, I suppose, if bulletproof), but then that would mean that Yos is either an SK-pretending-to-be-a-vig by shooting Parama, or that the mafia shot Parama, both of which are =/
Or Yos is a vig.

I'm seriously not seeing your hang up over this.
You're missing the part about multi-kill madness. More so than Zar's JOAT example.

Magua 1666 wrote:Elaborate.
Read it yourself. The clues around the N1 murder scene (as mentioned by Hiraki) do not relate to a living French inspector.

----

So, there are two things about this Viscum theory that don't work.

(1) My Night action was actually circumvented last Night. Not that you'd know that, but it means I wouldn't be writing anything on the walls - as I said earlier.
Also,
(2) Supposing for a moment that I were scum in a game where it's very obvious that flavor means a lot (remember the claims came on Day
Two
), don't you think that I would claim just about anything except what all the clues point to? Something innocuous, like a schoolgirl on a field trip.

Call it WIFOM if you like; I'd like to refer to my previous statement about me not being a total retard. And in case it's not obvious, I'm quite positive that this is a setup.

----

Yos2 1678 wrote:I don't think you really do expect to lynch me today. (Although trying to lynch a vig by calling him a SK is actually a trick that does work fairly often.) I am concerned that you're trying to set me up so I can be lynched later.
I've actually never seen that trick before. As for getting you lynched now or later - if you're scum, whichever works, as long as it happens. That's a cause worth dying for.

As an aside, with eight alive and (barring the lack of another Vig claiming) the assumption of two Mafia and one SK, there's no room to mislynch. But, it's still possible to win whether you (if SK) are lynched Today or not, and if something happens overNight that clears you, so much the better. That's why I'm willing to switch to Nuwen, who still hasn't done anything but wait for the gods to deliver blessed flavor for her to stay on the ignored fringes of the game.

Yos2 1678 wrote:Also, I'm still disturbed that you were fishing yesterday to find out if I was a one-shot vig or not. If you (and Parama) hadn't done that and revealed that I couldn't shoot again, I probably would have taken a scum kill last night, and drawing the scum kill was half of the reason I claimed in the first place. You never explaind this, Vi; Why did you announce in thread yesterday that you thought I was a one-shot vig? If you are town, why would you tell that to the scum? Or were you scum trying to fish to find out if I was a threat or not?
I wasn't even thinking when I said that. But in Minis, OSVigs occur far more often than full Vigs. It was a reflex reaction. Had you not said anything about it I would never have noticed I said it.

Yos2 1678 wrote:Uh, I already explained why it's not unbalanced, and I don't know why you ignored the logic. My role is much less likely to prematurely end the game then a standard vig would be in a mafia+vig+SK setup
except Mafia+Vig+SK is in no way a good and balanced game in most cases.

Mafia+OSVig+SK is ridiculous. You start Day 2 with 9 players alive. If three are groupscum, D3 is game over worst-case.

To answer something further down, 8-3-1 was one of
the worst
Mini setups out there. Players and mods were both complaining about getting screwed by mislynching once and the Town never being able to recover. It's a big part of why Minis went up to thirteen players (which having an OSVig in kind of renders worthless). Etc. I should not have to be lecturing you on this.

Yos2 1678 wrote:How do you figure?
Your role. St. George. Or whoever it was when I brought out links for pointing out what Hiraki was talking about. It describes a sculpture or whatever it's called. Not a living police chief.

Yos2 1680 wrote:I really do want to lynch Magna today; I think that no matter if Vi is scum, if you are scum, or if you've both town, that he really has to be the second member of the scum team. What do you think about him, Nuwen? Usually you'd be all over going after someone who's lurked all game.
BECAUSE SHE'S SCUM YOU MORON
HOW MANY TIMES DURING A SINGLE GAME DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS BEFORE YOU GET IT
HOW MANY TIMES DURING A SINGLE GAME DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS BEFORE ANYONE GETS IT

shos 1682 wrote:I got my eye on you; I'll lynch Vi and Hiraki first. I don't care much which one; in fact I'll prefer hiraki, since we might be able to decipher that demotic code and get more info on mummy, but really, since Vi is now more likely to get lynched, so be it. I'm convinced. I might be wrong, but the way I see it, game is over.
I would advise you to never say this, and if you do say it, never believe it.

I'm not just saying that because I'm biased about the prospects of lynching me. The last time I said something like this I lost so badly that it made me emotionally ill for a solid 36 hours.

Talking of emotionally ill, I need to step out for a moment.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Vi »

Actually I'm not stepping out yet. I'm still frustrated.

Whatever. Realistically Yos isn't getting lynched Today. So be it.

Unvote: Yosarian2
Vote: Nuwen
(L-4)

Hiraki might be scum. Hiraki might stand a good chance at being scum after shosgate D2. But it's not as likely as Nuwen-scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1701, shos wrote:VI
I'm too tired to daykill right now.

"(1) My Night action was actually circumvented last Night. Not that you'd know that, but it means I wouldn't be writing anything on the walls - as I said earlier."

and I want elaboration here. what are you talking about?
I'm talking about my Night action, and how someone stopped me from carrying it out.

Would you like more?

Fair enough @the description.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Cuttan down the quotes.

Re: setup theory - at this point I'm just done talking about it. I've already got a full plate of shouting into the wind.

Re: your role not being your role - This post. And evidently this is where Nuwen is getting her Martin name from.

Re: lol reactions about Magua - Enjoy the reaction of me not moving my vote from scum.

Re: blocked kills - I didn't say "no way". I said "possible but generally unlikely". Which in principle it is. And, again, three kills per Night, see first re: above.

Then again, looking at that again I'm reminded that someone DID claim a blocking role of sorts (Bulletproof).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Still quote cuttan.

In re: setup meta - I prefer not assuming that the mod is bad at game balance. It's not atypical for games that I'm in, but etc. I don't see this conversation going anywhere.

In re: Martin of Tours - The Tricolor is the only one that doesn't directly fit, and even then, Martin is strongly connected to France from what I remember.

In re: trying not to lynch me - I can see that. I'm exhausted from frustration but I'm not completely oblivious. And yet you seem to be oblivious from how I'm trying to get you TO lynch Nuwen. I've been trying to do this for three Days now. This is "if I had a bullet" territory, minus bullet. This is "1v1" territory, except those don't work. What more would I have to do to get a lynch on Nuwenscum?

In re: blocking roles - Unless I'm grossly mistaken about what I said, I did not imply that there were no Roleblockers in the game. I did say that it was unlikely for two kills to be blocked simultaneously.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #207) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 am

Post by Vi »

@Yos2 Re: Tricolor - But how does your role have anything to do with the Tricolour (pronounced "try-cull-'hour'")?

Let's try this different tack you're on. If the vision isn't referring to you, who is it referring to?
And, if the vision is not referring to you, then what of how Hiraki said that whoever killed Elmo dropped the medallion?

Re: Roleblockers - I get the impression that you're saying something, and I'm responding, and you're saying the same thing, and I'm responding the same way, and etc. Once again, I have no idea what it would take for you to see things my way.

Much the same way as how you didn't respond about what it would take to get you to vote Nuwen. And you said that I wouldn't be doing any shouting into the wind.

--

@Zar re: VCA - How exactly do you want me to "stop" the UberNinja wagon beyond what I already had done by calling him Town all game (to be entirely fair that hasn't worked for trying to get Nuwen lynched either), especially considering by the end I was starting to doubt myself?

Also, I can't help but look at your mulling about with voteivations and think that you're trying a bit hard to reach your own axioms, as well as taking things out of context. I believe I posted about this in MD a couple of days ago actually. And to answer your next question,
Zar 1711 wrote:- Oh Look! Vi's voting kanye *tsk tsk tsk*...
Yes, you're trying to justify a conclusion you've already made.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1714, Zar wrote:While it pisses me off how you insist on trashing my contributions, I'm not about to go over to the land of confirmation bias when we still don't know the reasons to the two deaths last night.
:/
I'm not trying to "trash your contributions". I can see how it looked that way though. But I do want you to think through your methodology. Give me a few and I'll try looking through things later tonight.

Yos2 1715 wrote:If that's not what you were doing, then why did you bring up that no one had responded when I and later Nuwen asked the scum to claim?
There's the question of how the Mafia kill would be blocked, implying Town blocker/Doctor/etc., which never occurred.

Then there's the shosproof which I just didn't think of.

Yos2 1715 wrote:That being said, if this is, as you say, a 1v1 situation, my preference in 1v1 situations is to figure out who the OTHER scum has to be and lynch them first, and then how that goes is likely to make the choice easier.
There's a paradox here.
I think Nuwen is scum, foregone conclusion, etc. But you're saying it's better to lynch someone else. This is actually better play IF both members of the 1v1 are Town (which is "often"). But, what if I'm not a crazy person and Nuwen IS scum?

Basically, it turns into using the "1v1" buzzword to discredit a strong opinion about Nuwen being scum.

--

Is it just me or is everyone completely screwing up everyone else's name in this game? I'm glad mine has two letters.

--

In case I have not used "Nuwen" and "scum" in the same sentence enough in this post, Nuwen is scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Vi »

I'm pretty sure you're confusing what 1v1 means. (1v1 is usually "lynch this person, and if they flip Town lynch me Tomorrow")
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote count analysis on the quick.

Analysis assumes I'm Town, Zar's Town, and Yos2 is a special case. (It's possible that Zar is scum and Furcolow was leading us on, but probably not.) Comments are made before taking any careful look at the colors on the wagons.

springlullaby 164: Early UberNinja wagon
UberNinja (5):
Zar,
Chiarosicada,
Furcolow,
shos,
Yosarian2,

--

springlullaby 302: shos wagon (gambit wagon)
shos (4): diddin,
Furcolow,
UberNinja, Parama,

--

springlullaby 404: Elmo TeH AzN wagon (lingering)
Elmo TeH AzN (4):
Nuwen,
kanyeknowsbest,
Yosarian2,
Furcolow,

Of note, this wagon stuck around for quite a while. I'd put the chance of scum being on this wagon rather higher.

--

springlullaby 457: Chiarosicada, replaced by Pirate Chemist and then Hiraki
Chiarosicada (4):
Zar,
charter,
Parama, Vi,

This could be an all-Town wagon. Also, it reminds me of how Townish Chiarosicada looked when replacing out.

--

springlullaby 1059: Zar (at its peak)
(4) Zar:
UberNinja,
Furcolow,
kanyeknowsbest, Elmo teh AzN, Vi

--

springlullaby 1118: UberNinja (lynch) (lingering)
(7) UberNinja:
shos, Nuwen,
Yosarian2,
Zar,
Hiraki,
Furcolow,
Elmo teh AzN,

I think given the lingering and policy nature of the wagon there are at least two scum on this wagon.

--

springlullaby 1159: Hiraki
(4) Hiraki : charter,
kanyeknowsbest, Parama,
shos,

--

springlullaby 1490: Nuwen
(4) Nuwen :
Vi,
charter,
Zar,
shos,

--

springlullaby 1586: Furcolow (flash)
(6) Furcolow:
Yosarian2,
Vi, kanyeknowsbest,
Nuwen, shos, charter,

Of the five players alive NOT {Vi, Yos2, Zar}, the only ones not on Furcolow at this point are Katsuki and Hiraki. Katsuki was getting replaced and Hiraki said he had some excuse. Everyone else hopped on the Furcowagon more or less as soon as possible.

----

General observations:

charter and shos were on all of the major D2 wagons. In particular shos was on the end of all of them. shos is late on wagons in general.
Nuwen and Hiraki didn't vote for each other when they were the leading wagons.

Result:
Magua/Katsuki/diddin fries the analysis by being absent so much of the time. However, they didn't assist in the D1 lynch.
Of the remaining players, Hiraki doesn't look that bad.
Of the remaining players, Nuwen, charter, and shos, in ascending order of culpability.

What I get out of this is that we should be lynching Nuwen instead of Maguasukiddin and Hirachemisicada.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1738, shos wrote:Of the remaining players, Hiraki doesn't look that bad.
Of the remaining players, Nuwen, charter, and shos, in ascending order of culpability.

where did that come from?
I'd add an extra note that Hiraki was not on the furcolow lynch beause he UNVOTED there.
It comes from me looking at the black names on the wagons and judgment calling.

Also, Hiraki unvoted. So?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Vi »

shos

Vi

Magua

Hiraki
Yosarian2

Nuwen*

Zar

charter

:?
Point taken.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1306, Furcolow wrote:Parama is town
Charter is my #1 suspect after that weak ass jump onto Nuwen
vote: Charter
This vote is relevant to my interests.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1743, shos wrote:Vi, what did you think about the case I gave the start of D2 about Hiraki? with the continuous flaling and 'oops'es, and with the latest addition of Furc's votes through the game, what is your opinion?

in other words, is there any reason at all not to vote Hiraki?
Well, Nuwen IS scum

I thought Chiaro's replacement out was Townish, but sure, Hiraki hasn't been doing any favors Today. I place a premium on lynching people who promise analysis and don't deliver. (Kind of like Nuwen did.)

shos 1748 wrote:I am inclined to think of a Hiraki-Vi- team, with an even-night vig or something alike.
:objection!:
When the even-Night Vig claims, then etc.

charter 1749 wrote:I'm a flavorcop. I get some cryptic clues about someone's name flavor.
Needs more investigating Nuwen.

But why claim now?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Vi »

I hated the original version of this post, even though it had charterxZar innuendo based on 1752. So I got rid of it.

In its place:
Unvote: Nuwen
Vote: Hiraki
(L-1)

Short answer for shos: This vote is completely ignoring my intuition and completely not ignoring Vi 1750 combined with site search.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1755, shos wrote:I'll assume that the site search is what you mean for my list of votes of furc..? *isn't sure what you mean*
Search for Hiraki "The Thinker"'s latest posts onsite. Spoiler: They're not here.

Ignoring your intuition is something that probably has to be done in mafia at times. My intuition told me that you were town almost the entire game,
THAT is an impressive
zing
, whether you meant it that way or not.

I would suggest that you work on your Towndar here but given that I kind of changed my mind on Hiraki etc. As long as scum gets lynched Today.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Go much lighter on talking about ongoing games.

What I'm saying is more broad - he's supposed to have GENIUS thoughts waiting for us and has taken a long time posting them, but that's not to say he isn't spamman around elsewhere on the site.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1760, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1749, charter wrote:I'm a flavorcop. I get some cryptic clues about someone's name flavor. It's why I was in favor of the massnameclaim yesterday, so I would have everyone's name to verify against. Night one I investigated Furc, last night I investigated Vi. Vi is a mummy like she claimed. As far as I can tell, my role is totally useless.
It's worth mentioning that Vi does not believe my role name-claim, and thinks I'm something else completely; if you could confirm my role flavor as a human member of the police it might be useful.
Actually, I'm wondering something.

The Night 0 death was an actual person. The assistant in the N0 death showed up as a person, and the daughter Champollion has been claimed too. I looked up Williard Winckelman but got back some guy who wrote about homosexual love, which I don't think has anything to do with it. Yos2's role... matches a director of a film about a kid who commits suicide over homosexual bullying...?

This... isn't... quite where I was going with this post, but somehow this matches what I would expect from springlullaby. :?

Anyway, this is another good idea.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Vi »

No kidding.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #220) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Vi »

@Nuwen being passive: Now that a game that both me AND Yos were involved with is over, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #221) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1777, shos wrote:
In post 1776, Vi wrote:@Nuwen being passive: Now that a game that both me AND Yos were involved with is over, etc.
what does that mean?
It means Mafia in the Back Room.

shos 1777 wrote:could it be that hiraki is just stalling until a fakecopclaim or something, so that we'll be nearer to deadline or something?
Well, just because it didn't work for one scum doesn't mean it won't work for the next one :shifty:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #222) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1783, Hiraki wrote:EWBOP: Nice job noticing that I posted in GD btw.

Did you notice me posting in any mafiascum games?
Actually, YES.

Provided it's real, that Doctor claim would have been useful DAYS AGO. Just saying.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #223) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1789, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1787, Vi wrote:
In post 1783, Hiraki wrote:EWBOP: Nice job noticing that I posted in GD btw.

Did you notice me posting in any mafiascum games?
Actually, YES.

Provided it's real, that Doctor claim would have been useful DAYS AGO. Just saying.
You wanted me to out

when there were three PR claims anyway

and just about everyone in the game was suspecting me?
Yes absolutely.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #224) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1796, Zar wrote:Quick fly by, posting from my phone from the middle of nowhere.

Could there be a governor making Hiraki unlynchable? I highly doubt springlullaby would have left this game unlocked for two days.

EX-FIANCEE, what do you think?
Have you seen how often s-lully posts vote counts? I'm pretty sure this isn't a function of a Governor.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #225) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1801, springlullaby wrote:
M
orning rose as bleak as a sad duck's plumage.
Funny that ducks are mentioned here. Sad ducks at that. Sad wild ducks cooked in honey and garlic.

I actually -do- have a few things to say. (I mean, aside from the normal report about Nuwen being scum - check out that massive question dodge between 1808 and 1809.) But as for now, you can enjoy the taste of the aforementioned duck (alas, you will have to do so without me) and in the meantime give good consideration to roasting this turkey:

(L-3)

---

I've already looked up Yos's role. If you can find it your Google-fu will be superior to mine.
Last edited by springlullaby on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #226) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1828, Nuwen wrote:
In post 1817, Vi wrote: check out that massive question dodge between 1808 and 1809.

Hi.

In post 1808, shos wrote:Nuwen, supposing PRs don't have ny valuable info, what do youthink?

In post 1809, Nuwen wrote:Would imply mafia shot a BP (Shos, SK, not mutually exclusive at this point) while the SK no-killed or shot another BP. I'm going to assume town has no more preventative powers left with the RB and doc dead. Considering massclaim.
If you had actually read what I'd posted, you'd be squirming to explain-away why a doc-protected slot on a night with no scum kill (N1 - Yos claimed out Elmo's death) remains alive today. Did a magical doc spring up or are you going to tell me that someone no-killed/avoided shooting a protect-confirmed slot this close to endgame to play WIFOM games.

Vi either has an SK-ish vest or controls the scum kill. I want it dead NOW.

Vote: Vi
Even as my flavor character yearns for duck cooked in honey and garlic, I see three... actually four big problems with this post.

But, thanks for claiming scum!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #227) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1817, Vi wrote:
M
Funny that ducks are mentioned here. Sad ducks at that. Sad wild ducks cooked in honey and garlic.

I actually -do- have a few things to say. (I mean, aside from the normal report about Nuwen being scum - check out that massive question dodge between 1808 and 1809.) But as for now, you can enjoy the taste of the aforementioned duck (alas, you will have to do so without me) and in the meantime give good consideration to roasting this turkey:

(L-3)
I'm about to go out really soon (alas, not for wild duck - the honey and garlic just do nothing for me these days) but it's probably worth pointing out now that what I have to say doesn't conclusively point to me knowing who the scum is atm, before anyone thinks otherwise.

With that said, any of you partaking of the duck who wants to help choke a chicken would be most appreciated after voting Nuwen. I'll explain all that's wrong and bad with Nuwen's post when I get back but for right now see if you can spot all of the issues.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #228) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1835, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1828, Nuwen wrote:
If you had actually read what I'd posted, you'd be squirming to explain-away why a doc-protected slot on a night with no scum kill (N1 - Yos claimed out Elmo's death) remains alive today. Did a magical doc spring up or are you going to tell me that someone no-killed/avoided shooting a protect-confirmed slot this close to endgame to play WIFOM games.

Vi either has an SK-ish vest or controls the scum kill. I want it dead NOW.

Vote: Vi
This post is...really confusing. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that vi was doc protected on night 1? Are you saying that the scum tried to kill her last night? Are you saying that *you* tried to kill her last night?
You found one of the issues, O lucky duck-eating one with an affinity for the honey and garlic I crave.

1) Nuwen is basically claiming to have shot me Night 3. Not only that, but she's claiming that it's OBVIOUS that the scum shot me Night 3. Granted, it's possible (nay, likely) that a kill was used on me Night 1 because I am a designated bullet-catcher, and Nuwen is totally playing the "why is Vi alive" card, but to say that I would be an obvious scumkill ignores the other options available (the most immediately obvious one being the other person in the Doc post, Zar).

As an aside, one can only wonder WHY I would be killed. I feel like mislynch bait right now (separate from what's going on now), but I've been pretty adamant about exactly one person in this game being scum. I shouldn't be taking any hits at all right now... unless I'm right. I mean seriously.

As another aside, I actually do believe I stopped a kill last Night. But more on that in a moment.

2) Nuwen completely missed the point of shos' question. Once
again
in this game, she's not doing anything except playing the setup. She doesn't have any reads on anyone except (fancy this) me.

3) I forgot what the third issue was. I'll find someone to blame this on.

4) Here's my claim.

As the mummy I wander the halls at Night, practicing my moonwalk for the big surprise Thriller party on Thursday. I can choose a floor and I might find something of use, but I'm told that which floor I choose may have farther-reaching implications. I chose Second Floor Night 1 basically at random and got a scenic tour but that's about it. I tried First Floor Night 2 but got little more than attacked and sent back to my sarcophagus with a bit of a rough attitude. I tried Ground Floor last Night and got a visitor I was able to chase away before they broke all of my canopic jars. That's why I believe I was the target of a kill. With that said, being without most of my internal organs leaves me with a silly post restriction as a memento of the affair. But post restrictions are fun; I can make bird humor as we lynch the fowl villain I've been trying to get DEAD for
three and a half Days now

Oh, before I forget, I was raised up by a mysterious power of some kind. Which sounds like what shos claimed, hence that one line of questioning D3.

Any questions?

---

Yos2 1840 wrote:I am also starting to have doubts about the existence of a SK; there are just too many missing kills, especially with the doc dead. Perhaps the mafia just had an extra one-shot kill or something?
I've certainly given that idea thought, though I wouldn't expect you to be the one bringing it up.

But frankly, if you'll excuse the arrogance, I think we can lynch scum without setup speculation here. Not that I haven't been saying this for, again, three and a half game Days.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #229) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1845, Yosarian2 wrote:The reason for the setup speculation here is actually about you, since if:
A: a kill was prevented night 1 were saved day 1 by a doc protecting you, and
B: there is no SK, then
C: that would make you town

A is the weakest part of the logic here, since there are apparently quite a few other mechanisms that can stop a kill here (we've seen a roleblocker, a bulletproof, a doctor, and now you're claiming a role that can apparently self-protect in some situations), but still.
I agree with this all the way down. However, consider that Nuwen was kind enough to claim that she shot me N1. (no, this isn't a tunnel; this is me
reading her posts
in some kind of novel form of scumhunting) I don't know what to make of this pattern of kills any more, but tbh, that's okay. As long as we lynch scum Today - and that's more than possible - there's still a chance for whatever backstage craziness is out there to unravel.

---

shos 1847 wrote:What is your post restriction, btw?
Oh I don't actually HAVE a post restriction but I just generally ramble about my insatiable craving for DUCK cooked in honey and garlic in casual conversation. [/sarcasm]

Srsly, I'm wandering this cruel world without a STOMACH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE. (MAYBE. BECAUSE YOU'RE A ROCK.) I'm going to be stuck bemoaning my cruel foodless fate until the end of the game. The duck, cooked, honey, and garlic are all required words and lamentation is a required action. This is NOT Paranoia; happiness is
treason

---

It occurs to me that Nuwen hasn't actually claimed anything except a role name, and doesn't seem to be making any plans to change that. Why Is That. I would actually advocate her claiming before Magua.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #230) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1852, Nuwen wrote:Vi, that's not a full claim. You've never indicated the
name-function
of your role. "Mummy of the Louvre" isn't an ability. You claim to target floors, but I see no indication that you knew about a map of the Louvre prior to one being introduced to the thread publicly. If this is information you had D1 when you opened your role PM, wouldn't you have wanted to reference some verifiable crumb about possessing information the town did not have until D2.
Not really. I didn't even think about it.

As for a "name-function", if you're talking about
Astrid Sorel, curious child.
this, I don't have one actually. I'm The Louvre's mummy, and then it goes on into flavor in the same sentence. Which makes me wonder how you got your "name-function", since neither Magua nor shos appear to have one either.

In short, I think Vi is lying and reverse-engineering his claim to correlate with things we already know. The post restriction is probably thrown in for kicks and shits. Vi, what happens if you BREAK YOUR POST RESTRICTION HRM.
Nothing. The first time or the second time.

If you want to bait modkills like the Adelkin you want to be, you have to be a little more subtle about it.~

---

That is possibly the most fascinating and mod-meta plausible useless claim ever. With that said, see prior "name-function" argument.

---

Magua 1857 wrote:Operating theory now is you
[sarian2]
+ Vi.
I'm really not sure what kind of logic would allow this. Do tell. :?

---

@Yos2: Magua might be scum. I'm not against a Magua lynch per se, but why are you against a Nuwen lynch? Even her claim has a hole in it. I mean at this point it's getting positively insulting that you aren't considering lynching her. There's even duck cooked in honey and garlic in it for you if you do it (none for me, unfortunately).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #231) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1869, Magua wrote:Problem is that for it to be a scumslip, either it has to be a difference between town/scum roles, which I see as unlikely, or it has to be that Nuwen is scum without a fakeclaim who did not match up her claim format with the format of her action role.
This is true. And I don't think her claim is
fake
per se.

Zar 1870 wrote:My vision seems to match shos' role in 1 and 3. I don't understand the second part at all.
I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be explained by shos' role. I think there's room to be concerned about the "lacking vice or virtue"/"no sign of wickedness or righteousness" part, though. That sounds much like
third party
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #232) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Vi »

...frick. For a second there I forgot how much I missed duck cooked in honey and garlic.

Maybe I do hate post restrictions after all.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #233) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1873, Zar wrote:"no vice or virtue" however sounds less like a SK and more like a Survivor kind of role. After all, Survivor just needs to survive.
Sounds right-ish.

Before going farther, why not try something silly...
Hey shos, are you Town?

Also for the love of duck cooked in honey and garlic I almost did it again. I hate it when foods I can't eat taunt me so.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #234) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Vi »

That appears the correct answer. Carry on then.
You can have my portion of the honey-garlic duck, since I'm *cough* not that hungry right now. Or ever really.

There's something that builds on this. Unless someone wants to claim that there are two Neutrals in a Mini, either shos is the SK (claiming Survivor?) or there isn't an SK in the game. Which doesn't exactly mean things make MORE sense, but etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #235) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1880, Zar wrote:Is BP Survivor a common thing around here?
No.

...I say as I lament the loss of my ability to taste duck cooked in honey and garlic.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Vi »

shos 1907 wrote:Got it! It is a bible quote that deems the end of the reign of the babylonian king. Wut??
Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. Probably the extent of the Hebrew I know. "You have been measured twice, and found wanting; you shall be judged
[by having your kingdom given over to the Persians]
."

It's pretty likely this plus "Ba'al Peor" is pointing to a Babylonian-era artifact. Offhand, though, no one has claimed one, so safeclaims, etc. We know that it's not referring to me or Yos2, at any rate.

--

I'm not in the mental state to go over the rest right now, so I'm going to go out and see if I can maybe just inhale the smell of duck cooked in honey and garlic, since I can't taste it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #237) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Vi »

This is a ketchup post, honey, so duck and cooker if you have some kind of garlic against th--ooooooooof. I can't even begin to stomach this.

If I'm reading between Nuwen's lines correctly, I... might be able to go with half of what she's saying right now. I'd rather hear it from her though.

In particular, Nuwen is correct in 1917 in re: shos. "Neither benevolent or malevolent" doesn't sound SKy to me, and I think that's the way to go with the sho, who has been more pro-Town than most of the players in the game.

Well, actually, if there are indeed three starting scum and an SK, we're at shos' mercy regardless.

Yos2 1924 wrote:The only way charter could be scum is if there's a 2 man mafia still around and he's part of it, but you also seem to think that there is also a SK,
and a 3 man mafia + a SK seems unlikely
, not to mention that there seem to be too many mostly-confirmed town for that to really be practical at this point.
Why is this?

In a sense, I agree with Yosarian2 1929. I don't think everyone in the game has a good claim per se, and there are enough issues running parallel to the good ones that I can find a reason to hate almost everyone, so we come to the same kind of conclusion.

But for the moment, what Nuwen has to say sounds intriguing enough that I'll wait.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #238) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1931, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1930, Vi wrote:
Yos2 1924 wrote:The only way charter could be scum is if there's a 2 man mafia still around and he's part of it, but you also seem to think that there is also a SK,
and a 3 man mafia + a SK seems unlikely
, not to mention that there seem to be too many mostly-confirmed town for that to really be practical at this point.
Why is this?
Mostly because it seems really unlikely that there are that many bad guys left in the game. Plus, if Shos is not a SK, then that would mean 3 mafia + SK + Survivor, which is just crazy. No; I think we're just dealing with (2 mafia) or (1 mafia + 1 SK) at this point. Which is why Nuwen's push for charter seems so bizzare to me; she believes Shos is a survivor, she is convinced there is a SK, and yet she's voting for charter, even though there's basically no way that he could be scum if there is both a SK and a Survivor in this game.
With as much power as has been seen and claimed in this game, I think it's quite realistic that there were three Mafia originally. When you say it aloud, though, then 8 - 3 - 1 - (1) doesn't seem that plausible... I can see where you're coming from on charter-Town. I have other thoughts on this, but I'd rather see Nuwen post first.

---

I don't actually hate Magua's 1935, all things considered. But,
Magua 1935 wrote:Vi's claim is different -- make this choice, and *stuff* happens. What stuff? No one knows, including Vi. That doesn't fit.
Vi 1844 wrote:I can choose a floor
and I might find something of use,
but I'm told that which floor I choose may have farther-reaching implications.
The base of my role is that I find clues. I thought that seemed obvious.
Magua 1935 wrote:- Reaction to Yos' vig claim, specifically mentioning that he's one-shot. At first, I thought this was a slip (some form of rolecop result), but it's obviously not because Yos was never a one-shot vigilante -- still don't like it.
So you acknowledge that something is not a scum slip (so much as a reviewer slip) but still penalize me for it. Sure, let's go with that.
Magua 1935 wrote:- Nonsensical PR seems like Vi-trying-to-muddy-the-waters.
There are quite a few snippy responses that come to mind for this. The kindest one is that I really don't see how extraneous lines about not being able to taste cooked duck in honey and garlic (which I can't by the way) are "muddying the waters". I have to get it out once a post somehow some way. Read it, laugh if you like, and move on to the plain English of the rest of the post.

But, my big questions are:
Magua 1935 wrote:charter: Null.
Can't be an SK if there is one, can't be scum if there's only one left, due to Zar's report. Bad at reading disengaged, uncaring play. Ignoring almost entirely due to Zar's track. Very little desire to lynch.

Nuwen - Slight town.
Maybe I'm just being lazy, but the role claim, and the thought that went into the questions as presented is town. Posts have read as town, though not as town as Zar.
Why am I your only scum read when you are deliberately keeping two people in your blind spot?
And why are you relying so heavily on claims to sort out {charter|Nuwen|Vi}?

---

I really couldn't care less about trying to "game" Nuwen's ability. If Nuwen is scum, then it does no good. If Nuwen is Town, then I doubt any answers would be that enlightening if previous history is any indication.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #239) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Vi »

Nuwen 1938 wrote:Someone call me crazy.
Is this like "call me maybe"?

Nuwen 1938 wrote:A mafia charmer doesn't exactly sound like a rolecop. In fact, I've seen "chamer" used most often as a role-pacifying or role-blocking kind of role. This would be baseless speculation if...
Nuwen 1938 wrote:So where did Furcolow get his information from? - his buddy, the real rolecop, of course
Eyebrows just hit the ceiling.

But, there's a problem here. If the scum don't have daytalk, why would Furcolow (that is, the not-Role Cop) be the one announcing it?

There is the open possibility of multiball, which would explain both this and the two kills (and possibly the lack of kills?). In that case, you're pretty much calling out Yos+Zar+charter as the scum. But, I kind of like Magua's conclusion about Yos2 being good based on the flavor; it's surprisingly elegant. This throws things into a bit of chaos, as we have three kills per Night (though Yos2's role is kind of acceptable in this kind of situation) plus an alleged Survivor (unless that's a fakeclaim, but again, flavor). It also means that the only people left to take Yos2's place are shos and Magua - or, figuring flavor in, Magua. I'm not entirely against this conclusion, but it's a bit down the rabbit hole.

Now, there's also the possibility of Zar being Town, and Magua taking his place on the lineup. That's not so bad when you factor in who was just defending Yos2 as teh Townz... But, Zar being alive doesn't necessarily imply that he's scum. Scum have deliberately not killed outed power roles for fear of protective roles and/or abject stupidity. (Worth pointing out: Hiraki -was- protecting Zar N2.)

Nuwen 1938 wrote:Hence why hunt-dat-SK has been so popular (and Yos is flat-out burying the existence of a 2nd shot, period).
This is a problem in itself. The second Night 2 kill happened somehow.

----

Stepping back from all that for a moment, realize that there are a ton of assumptions going on here. What we know, and only taking small steps forward:
*Furcolow outed Zar before death.
*Furcolow was a "Mafia Charmer". Via springlullaby's acknowledgment "charmer" is supposed to be representative of Furcolow's actual role.
**Which does not remotely resemble a Flavor Cop role.
**It does not necessarily make him action-immune.
*Yet Zar has indeed claimed a Tracker of sorts.
**Then Furcolow had to know of this through a real Flavor Cop (or by having Zar as his partner).
*There were two kills N2. One of them, a Mafia kill; the other, unclaimed.
**This does imply two sources of kills that are not Town-aligned.
**Based on sheer setup sanity, there would appear to be three scum alive regardless, though not on the same team. This is thus MyLo. I'd love to be wrong on this, but etc.
*But, Furcolow flipped as
Mafia
. There isn't an ironclad reason to believe that this is multiball.

---

Distilling that to smaller conclusions:
*Multiball or no, we must lynch scum Today.
*Either Zar is scum with Furcolow, OR scum have a Role Cop.
*No Role Cop has been claimed, and no one has claimed a true Vanilla role. Therefore, the Role Cop is fakeclaiming. Therefore, their role must be unprovable.
*Thinking offhand, the only truly provable role is shos'. If this is not multiball, Yos2's is added to the list.
*I like chicken. Well, duck actually. Preferably cooked with honey and garlic. I wish I could have some.
*The role that is most similar to Role Cop is charter's Flavor Cop, though this does not necessarily make him a Role Cop.
*But, see this post. Also holy crap shos has more posts in this game than me.
*Also, charter's p.scummy anyway on play.

---

Distilling that to a smaller conclusion:
Unvote: Nuwen
Vote: charter
(L-2)

---

Hi Magua.

Magua 1939 wrote:N1: You choose 2nd floor, get an undescribed scenic tour. Very =/ on you not describing this, given how much this game relies on flavor and how much hay was made out of Hiraki/tricolor, for instance.
There's not much to say. I started around the Chronological Circuit, taking a small moment to acknowledge the Turkish Bath waiting to titillate another day of visitors. I turned the corner and went into the Richelieu wing, where I noticed that the Four Seasons were hanging in order. As I passed through the rest of the wing I thought I noticed Rembrandt watching me but did not get a sense of a hostile presence.

If that doesn't say "nothing to see" then I don't know what does.

As for the other two Nights, I already told you I was blocked off on one. On the other, I thought that seeing my canopic jars get broken was it. Either way, I'm taking what I'm getting - the third one was certainly informative at least.

In re: "no Town reason to say it" - This is, without question, the most retarded thing I've heard all day. Not that I think anything I say will convince you otherwise.

In re: birds and fowl - I'm p r e t t y sure I mentioned this previously, but one of the jars that was broken contains my stomach. I can't eat stuff without it. s-lully imposed on me that duck was my desired food of choice, and specifically that it had to be cooked in honey and garlic. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to (a personal weakness, admittedly).

In re: people in your blind spot - Okay, this might be the second-most-retarded thing I've heard all day. Hint: I was talking about Nuwen and charter, the two people in the quote directly above where I said that.

In re: Nuwen's ability - In case it's not evident, unless it's within grasp I'm not that interested in gaming flavor. All of Nuwen's questions and answers at a glance seem to say nothing about anything.

Magua 1939 wrote:- There's really no explanation for the lack of kills N3.
Hai hai.

--

Cut again by Zar: Much happier with my vote than I was previously.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #240) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1945, Zar wrote:2 Scumteams + Neutral Party + Town seems way too many teams for a 13 player game, IMO.
That would be what Nuwen spent quite the fair amount of time positing. It's always fun to talk about but there are very specific reasons requisite to believe it's actually going on AND none of them are really satisfied at this time except for the two anti-Town kill source thing.

Now stop trying to be someone else who has posted in this thread more than me. Or I'll accuse you of being the person responsible for my sudden lack of duck cooked in honey and garlic. :P
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #241) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1952, Magua wrote:
Vi wrote:*Either Zar is scum with Furcolow, OR scum have a Role Cop.
*No Role Cop has been claimed, and no one has claimed a true Vanilla role. Therefore, the Role Cop is fakeclaiming. Therefore, their role must be unprovable.
Or Furcolow was the rolecop, OH SNAP.
Right, that sounds just like a "charmer".

Turning down the notion of Furcolow being action-immune, okay sure, but how do you claim to know that he was a Role Cop?

Nuwen wrote:Not if that neutral party is a bulletproof survivor. That's actually a REALLY elegant balancing mechanic for a multiball game in a mini. 2-2-1-8 prevents the survivor from becoming a kingmaker in EVERY possible endgame scenario.
I'm sorry, but what the fuck? Making a survivor bulletproof *guarantees* that they'll be kingmaker in every endgame scenario!
This is correct though. I'm getting progressively bothered by this.

Vi's vote on charter is the most opportunistic thing I've seen in this entire game.
Well you've already admitted you haven't read much of it.

I'm sure there's a good explanation for this.

See also this.
Nuwen 1947 wrote:The picture claim from Charter is obviously a fake.
Regardless of what one believes about shos, I don't see a reason not to take his word for it.

Magua 1956 wrote:This is the sort of reason that I would've expected town-Vi to claim what happened when he claimed his action. Given all the rest of the flavor so far, this could've been a clue to a Rembrandt role in the game being town, or similar, but Vi not only doesn't mention it when he claims, he never mentions it at all. It doesn't fit.
Because. It. Says. Nothing.

Futile: This argument is it. Just--what the duck, you honey-and-garlic-swilling food thief.

And why have you abandoned my point about charter (dropping Nuwen atm) being in your blind spot?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1962, Magua wrote:
In post 1960, Vi wrote:Right, that sounds just like a "charmer".

Turning down the notion of Furcolow being action-immune, okay sure, but how do you claim to know that he was a Role Cop?
Yet you're willing to go along with "Charmer? Oh, you mean ascetic?" Jesus. Give me a break.
+1 Jesus point, but, um, no?
Vi 1942 wrote:*Furcolow was a "Mafia Charmer". Via springlullaby's acknowledgment "charmer" is supposed to be representative of Furcolow's actual role.
**Which does not remotely resemble a Flavor Cop role.
**It does not necessarily make him action-immune.
This was in that post you didn't read because it was easier to call my charter vote "opportunistic".

Charmer could just as easily mean rolecop as anything else: "Every Night you may talk to someone; you'll be so charming and persuasive that they'll tell you all about themselves..." Etc.
And yet this is as persuasive as the action-immunity interpretation.

I acknowledge Ockham's Razor as a reason to keep the line of thought that Furcolow was a Role Cop out, but then we get into the notion of Dueling Role Cops with Furcolow and charter.

Not to mention that charter hasn't bothered to post since all this started.

Vi wrote:And why have you abandoned my point about charter (dropping Nuwen atm) being in your blind spot?
Charter is not in my blind spot. Charter is the second most likely person to be scum, after you. But I'm waaaaaaaay more into lynching you.

Four reasons:
- Zar's report.
- Charter's too scummy to be scum.
- I don't like your role.
- I don't like your play.

Nuwen's in my blindspot because her claim has bedazzled me.
*Zar's report is useless if charter is groupscum.
*Not even.
*I've done the best I can with my role in a game where I came in with no knowledge of the flavor. I can't do more.
*I wonder when that was decided. :roll:
*Nuwen's claim is rubbish. Her theorypost is much more bedazzling.

Duck, cooked, honey, garlic, do want, can't have.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #243) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Vi »

Magua 1967 wrote:Ok, Vi/shos, who is charter's partner?

Already sort of know what Vi's going to say, but maybe he'll surprise me. Curious what shos will say.
I'm legitimately unsure what you expect me to say.
I
expected me to say Nuwen, except if that's the case that was one massive sell-out of her scumpartner. So, you atm. :D

Magua 1967 wrote:The role names in the flips aren't indicative of much.
UberNinja's and Hiraki's lined up pretty well actually.

Eventually Nuwen will realize that his name wasn't "Furthing". And to answer your (actually my) next question, Nuwen was actually calling him something a bit closer further on.

Magua 1970 wrote:I can't explain Zar's N1 failure at this point -- I do agree that it doesn't make sense for the scumteam to roleblock and rolecop the same person N1. But your entire theory rests on an assumption that is, to be polite, way out there, but you go out of your way to ignore the other evidence that is more confirmed.
I have to agree with this. I can see where the action-immune hypothesis comes from, but that seems to be more of an--

Hold the phone. Also hold the duck cooked in honey and garlic; I'm "not hungry". *grumble*

1) What does it mean to be Roleblocked? Zar just said that his action failed. Was that it?
And,
2) Why is it that Zar has claimed to have actioned on people who will probably both turn out to be scum on Nights 1 and 2? with one No Result and one benign result that's swinging very much in a probscum's favor?
And,
3) Why is Zar, if so obvTown, so little a factor in the discussion right now? Even the
claimed Survivor
is posting moar and better.
And, cheap question, but
4) Why is Zar, claimed power role swimming in an ocean of Town cred, still alive right now?

Just in case, I'm glad our engagement got broken off. :P

Yos2 1975 wrote:2. I have no idea why Vi is following Nuwen here, when Vi has been tunneling on Nuwen all game. This just seems bizzare to me.
I do that sometimes. I also sometimes throw my hands up in the air, but being a mummy, they only reach up to a perpendicular angle to my body, so I can only reference the song by the lesser-known Middle Eastern luxury liner entertainer Niao Cruz.

Yos2 1975 wrote:3. I have no idea why shos is voting charter here, and he's now twice refused to explain. Also, when I swim high enough out of the sewer of flavor-bullshit to actually stop and think about it, the idea that he's a "bulletproof survivor who the mod gave a fakeclaim to" just hurts my head. The whole think really sounds like just the worst SK fakeclaim ever, and he's acting in an incredibly opportunistic way and refusing to explain why.
I do believe that "rock with mystic powers" is his role at least, just based on my Mumminess waking up due to some known power. I'm actually curious if the other artifacts have this same clause in their Role PM?

With that said... balance-wise, you're right, it doesn't make sense. Yet I fully believe that he's led us to charter-scum.

I'm high on air conditioning right now and this sounds retarded even as I type it but if we're lynching scum anyway, letting shos live may be the better move for Today.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #244) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1979, shos wrote:Vi, look at what Magua posted in 1973. he is right, the part about the picture in Charter's case is deleted. I went through all the pictures in the game through their name and where they are uploaded, and image-searched them all; all except my own role pm pic, which is the one I needed.
I thought you had more. (Fake edit: Confusing you with Zar.) Even so, the point is that you're actively Towning more than a bunch of other people.

Not that Towning implies being correct.
shos 1980 wrote:Charter is still the best option for a lynch imo;
if he's not alone, then probably Vi is the partner.
I'm not entirely sure how this works, but w/ever.

---

Zar 1981 wrote:</3 you were too old for me, that's why our engagement broke up D=.
My jaw kind of hung there for a brief second before I realized you weren't talking about ME me.

Also, there are totally three other parts of that wall about you.

I totally forgot you were an artifact until you said something. Humor me, but how does your role work flavor-wise?

I -do- find the part about fakeclaims suspicious. See previous post.

---

@shos 1982: Why not Zar or Magua? (particularly Magua) (cut by Zar) (who may be able to stomach the duck cooked in honey and garlic I can't have)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #245) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

(and by "..." I mean "I can't taste duck cooked in honey and garlic")

Unvote: charter
Vote: shos
(L-2)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1978, Vi wrote:UberNinja's and Hiraki's [role names] lined up pretty well actually.
Bullshit, unless Hiraki had some weird restriction that he couldn't protect people. And all we know about UberNinja is that he was an investigative role, so saying *that* lined up is meh.
Hiraki was an art toucher-upper. That makes quite a bit of sense for the Doctor he claimed.
Am I missing something, or what's this about Hiraki not protecting people?

Do me a solid and ask the mod what your roleflip will be. G'wan, do it. Mod won't say. Why won't the mod say? *Because the flips are not obvious.* See: Zar.
Whatever. Also, etc.

Vi, I snipped a whole bunch of suspicion of you and Zar. Tell me: Do you think Zar is town or scum?
I think that Zar is not someone I want to write off atm. He's not getting lynched Today because of the more obvscums in this game. Beyond that? It wouldn't surprise me either way.

@charter:
Hey. I want to believe that you're a bad lynch. But you got to post *something* of worth. Reads. Thoughts. Opinions on why you have flavor for the N3 failure on shos, but no flavor on the N1 failure on Furcolow.
*snicker*

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

There's no way, no how, that you laid down this vote without at least even checking what Nuwen's posted.
I did. Shamelessly. It sounded like what I remembered of Nuwen's flavor.

But more to the point, that's not why I'm voting shos.

Duck cooked in honey and garlic, want it, can't have it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #247) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Post by Vi »

Magua 1996 - This is such a giant mess of us talking about the same thing and being so invested in yelling at each other that there's this whole point that's getting missed.

We know that UberNinja was a "forensic investigator". No matter how you slice it that's an investigative role. Hiraki was an "art restorer". That's p.obviously a protective role. A "charmer"? Requires some imagination no matter what, but "investigative role" isn't high on the list.

Fake edit: See below.

Why thank you for continuing to let me vote shos.

---

Zar 1997 - That's quite the disingenuous accusation there. Flavor is flavor. The presence of it says nothing; the absence of it speaks volumes. Answer the question.

Despite idiotic opinions to the contrary I don't fish for role details unless I'm going somewhere with it.

---

Zar 1998 wrote:The mafia charmer I read about gets to learn everything about his target (not on mafiascum though),
Documentation nao please and thank you.

Sorry about the mandatory overtime. America: Land of the people who work more than scheduled and don't get paid more.

---

Magua 2004 wrote:I missed the memo. Did you just call Vi town?
Reading this loud and clear. It's quite a turn.

("Rub his cards all over his chest?")

Magua 2005 wrote:Also, and I feel dumb for even having to explain this:

You want to use your questions after you see the flip? YOU USE THE FIVE NEW ONES YOU GET GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING TOMORROW. HOLY SHIT.
Nuwen's going to live to see not just Tomorrow, but two Days from now?

---

shos 2006 wrote:@Vi: why are you voting me, anyway?
Because--

Vi 1978 wrote:I'm high on air conditioning right now and this sounds retarded even as I type it but if we're lynching scum anyway, letting shos live may be the better move for Today.
...I need to think this through again, and I don't have the time to do it now.

Unvote: shos
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #248) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote count that tastes like my forlorn desire for duck cooked in honey and garlic:

Nuwen (2) - Yosarian2, charter
Vi (2) - Magua, Zar
charter (2) - shos, Nuwen

No one yet - Vi

Four to lynch.
If deadline falls before a majority is achieved I will be forced to read emo poetry to you about my gastronomic impoverishment.

----

Nuwen 2008 wrote:If we were bigger and brighter people I'd think this is you telling me you're jailkeeping me tonight, but

N1, Katsuki did not submit any action.
N2, upon replacing in, I protected chamber.
N3, I protected Zar.

You're not a jailkeeper. You would be voting for Charter right now because he supposedly actioned N2, right, or is that too much to ask for?
I hope by the time I get done catching up Nuwen is blasted for "fishing".

Zar 2009 wrote:I travel restlessly along the hallways of the museum in the hopes of finding something to distract me from my lethargy. Not particularly interested by the human world, but the murder in the museum has piqued my attention into providing any aid possible I can to solve the mystery.
...You're a book. That makes about as much sense as La Gioconde bouncing from corner to corner like a cartoon from Banjo-Tooie. At least I have, you know, legs. And well-preserved perambulatory structures they are!

But regardless, I was talking about the flavor for your action.

Thank you for the link. I guess that makes sense with M. Recamier. And I have no idea what the abbreviation for Madame is offhand, actually.

Then, with Furcolow as Role Cop... The main point of this is that charter isn't auto-scum. Offhand I still want to say that charter is likely scum just based on play.

charter being cleared based on role stuff requires there to only be one scum left. I don't think this is a valid conclusion atm.

---

Hey Yos. I tried to say that shos was a Bulletproof Survivor with a fakeclaim and kind of almost kept a straight face. But now:
charter 2017 wrote:All three of
[Nuwen, Vi, shos]
tried to push a wagon on me, and the only reason for doing so is trying to force through a lynch on the person who only cares just enough about this game not to subject some poor soul to reading a terrible mess.
Try reading this while keeping a straight face. The "some poor soul" pretty much sells it as fake.

---

shos 2023 wrote:charter signed up his death now, lol. if I am an SK which is action-immune, as Zar can tell you, then how comes I was roleblocked and there were two nights in which I didn't kill?
Bulletproofs.

---

Yosarian2 2026 wrote:You know, we can figure this out tomorrow. Let's just lynch the mafia and see if that ends the game.
Except no. There's still an unaccounted-for kill from N3. Lynching a single person should not end this game.

In addition, if the setup IS 3 scum + 1 SK, and we lynch groupscum, and assuming both kills go through (okay, but seriously, work with me here) and are not crosskills, we wind up at 2-1-1. THAT seems like an autoloss.

I think that we should be moving to hit the SK Today. Obviously mislynching basically means we lose but lynching groupscum - even if it's so tempting and accessible - means that we're basically hoping I'm wrong about the setup.

---

What's really giving me pause about Nuwen-scum is that huge flurry of activity starting with her claimpost. But, looking back at what I said earlier, I'm willing to write it off.

I'm still calling charter obvious scum because he is obvious and scum.

shos-SK seems to be the only person who makes sense for the role. It's not Yos2 if charter's report is any indication (and unless charter and Yos2 are scumpartners I see no reason why they would be lying... though Yos and charter have been pretty blatantly together recently).

That leaves me saying that Yos2, Zar, and Magua are Town. Yos2-scum is tantalizing - and I've never seen him so engaged in a game before :? - but if he's not the SK, he has to be a one-shot Mafia Vig, which he chose to spend N1 on Elmo. :/ Zar has been under the radar and has a sketchy claim, but play-wise he's... not as bad as he was Day 1, ish. And Magua is the ex-lurker who is arguing with me over rather pointless things.

But are they all more likely to be Town than Nuwen and charter? ...Basically,
yes
, tbh. Still, the thought of Nuwen-scum bothers me on an intuitive level that I usually just throw away but etc. I'd rather lynch charter Today and see which partner gets sussed out Tomorrow.

But, at the same time, SK.

What's your take on this, Yos?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #249) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2040, charter wrote:Oh hey, Vi ignored the fact that I can't be scum by myself and then typed up a huge post where I'm scum by myself. Oh wait..
Please do wait. I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I believe there were three scum and one SK at the start of the game.

Now if you will kindly shut the duck cooked in honey and garlic up in your mouth before I reach in and take it for myself because I'M HUNGRY and go back to lurking, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #250) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

Post by Vi »

@Yos2: No, really. Look at 2040, 2042, and 2043 again and tell me those come from Town. Those posts are so wrong that they can't come from any kind of realistic misunderstanding.

You seem to be under the impression that if Nuwen flips Town, we get another Day. Provided there is not a Mafia 1xVig (which would be you) lynching Town here means we hit the end of the line regardless of whether there are one Mafia or two. I continue to be dazed at how you don't seem to grasp this.

I don't feel any comment about when Nuwen started and stopped acting scummy is necessary.

I wish I had some duck cooked in honey and garlic.

I really feel like you're trying to sell me this Nuwen lynch with a remarkable amount of specificity, Yos.

---

@Zar: The only thing I'm getting out of that wall is a sense of frustration. I mean, I know the wall isn't for me per se, but the day after Furcolow flipped scum in this game I happened to wind up reading a FurcoTown game and was embarrassed at how different the play was and how I should have caught it a long time ago. OMGIS, etc. I wish I could say or do more about it.

---

shos 2048 wrote:@Vi: just how many BPs do you think there are? if I am an SK and Yos is town, then there should be now FOUR missing kills. meaning both me and the mafia failed to kill on two different nights. spare that thought.
Well, we know I blocked at least one kill, and if Nuwen's mouth is to be believed, two. But both of those were non-SK kills because Nuwen, etc.. There isn't really a good explanation for where the other kills would have gone, since the other known Bulletproof is you.

shos 2048 wrote:about nuwen: once again, she did not KNOW those stuff, she suspected them. hasn't it ever happened to you that you guessed something correctly? for example, charter&yos scumteam? :)
Most of the time when this happens it's because they have inside information. It's actually quite a damning scumtell.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #251) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Vi »

Yos2 2052 wrote:You do realize he's missed most of of the nearly impenetrable pages of setup speculation today and has probably just skimmed the thread yesterday while trying to catch up, right? Him missing your claim of a post restriction and such is pretty much what I would expect, irrespective of alignment.
Not really. Why in the name of Louvre are you defending incredibly scummy people in such incredibly implausible ways?

I would illustrate this for full effect but I don't have the artistic creativity at the moment. I also don't have duck cooked in honey and garlic on my tongue and that's also a personal problem but etc.

Yos2 2052 wrote:There are 7 people left alive. If there are 2 mafia and no SK left, then if we mislynch today and the mafia kill tonight, tommorow there will be 3 town and 2 mafia. Not great,
:/ I was counting the lynch twice for some reason. *wherf*

Zar 2053 wrote:- Mafia + Extra Mafia Kill? <- Really? Sounds really off-balance.
Not necessarily. Scum Vigs are coming into vogue
which is not a good thing IMO
but with the sheer amount of power and protection in this game I would not doubt it.

Magua 2062 wrote:3) Doubt there's an active roleblocker in the game, because I would expect Zar or charter to be roleblocked if so.
Well actually.

Magua 2067 wrote:I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% that one, if not both scum, are in Vi/Nuwen. Since both Vi/Nuwen jumped on that charter lynch so fast it hurt, I don't believe he's a partner. His play has sucked, his reads are nonexistent, he hasn't really done anything with his role, but those are all just antitown things, not scummy, and the heat he's drawn on himself for most of them seems like the thing that scum would avoid.
Well actually.

shos 2068 wrote:seriously, how can this progress any further, we have all the info already claimed.
We lynch someone.

Hey Magua. Watch this.
(L-1)
etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #252) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2073, Magua wrote:
Vi wrote:Hey Magua. Watch this.
Vote: Nuwen (L-1)
etc.
I watched that, and then I watched this, and by the time I was done, I didn't know what was going on anymore, but I knew it was good.
Was that second sentence a game-related comment, O Envied Taster of Duck Cooked in Honey and Garlic?

Also,
s-lully 2075 wrote:Countdown: 1 day, 0 hours, 5 minutes
All the going around in circles is fun and everything, but it's time to get down to brass tacks.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Vi »

In post 2078, Nuwen wrote:I work late, late today and don't have time to say more than this wagon fucking reeks. Votes on me are
two scum
and the third party and the guy who has been tunneled on my role slot since about page 30 or so because my play doesn't seem close enough to Back Room (that was the big first thing, right?).
Well no, but it was a nice aside. How is it that Back Room is only just now coming out in conversation?

Magua 2089 wrote:Or: if you are a survivor, and there are two remaining mafia, and we lynch town today and town gets shot tonight, then tomorrow you can essentially lay down a vote and say "This person is getting lynched" and it'll happen -- either you lay your vote down on town and both mafia pile on, or you lay your vote on mafia and when there's no quicklynch, town will pile on.
shos 2090 wrote:uh..well...about that last paragraph. that is correct. so I win either way if we lynch town, and it's 50-50 for everyone else.
meh, all those speculations are just for endgame lol.

VOTE: Nuwen

that's the hammer. if he's scum good for us. if he's town, then no townie will vote me because it'll get them game over; so I think I'm safe.?

meh. let's all cross fingers! :D
shos 2091 wrote:pfft. sorry Nuwen and stuff. I actually kinda hope you're town, lol.

...It's not all bad. If Nuwen flips scum. But that's not normally what happens at times like these.

Whatever. I may never get my duck cooked in honey and garlic, but etc.

Thanks for explaining that Survivor is an
anti-Town role
, Magua.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2108 (isolation #254) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Vi »

In post 2107, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2106, shos wrote:*sigh* for fuck's sake, how will you explain then ANOTHER missing kill
What missing kill?
But that's only half of it.

shos 2106 wrote:anyway - since Vi stopped last night's kill,
How strange of you to say that. Not only can I not savor duck cooked in honey and garlic, I also cannot smell the rich odor of the cedars of Lebanon.

You're also not at L-1. Yet.
Vote: shos
(L-1)
But, do go on about this kill I stopped.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #255) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Um, Zar, you might be a little high on the rich odor of Lebanese cedar and a little bit woozy from all that duck cooked in honey and garlic. Let me know what it's like.

Buuuuuut can we continue this conversation after you vote shos? :neutral:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #256) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Vi »

...the frick. The mod showed six people alive. I just now read that Magua was one of them. (Cut by Yos: Well, that.)

I don't want to apologize because I think I pegged shos, but the feeling of accidentally jumping past the point of no return is making me want to throw up a little. v.v

(...I say without any sensation from the rich odor of cedars from Lebanon or duck cooked in honey and garlic)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2119, Yosarian2 wrote:In that scenario, Vi, you're going to have to choose between charter and Zar. Good luck.
... v.v

Your recommendation?

(...I say without any sensation from the rich odor of cedars from Lebanon or duck cooked in honey and garlic)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #258) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Vi »

I can confirm that Zar's result is accurate. I can also confirm that I really miss duck cooked in honey and garlic and the odor of the cedars of Lebanon, as well as bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates.

Zar claimed The Broken Jug. I've still yet to understand what that has to do with the Louvre at all even after looking it up a few times.

Do you have something to say, charter? (The answer here is "yes")
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #259) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Vi »

That's most decidedly not The Broken Jug.

With that said, Yos2's question from Yesterday stands, charter.

Also, my laundry list of want-it-can't-have-it includes duck cooked in honey and garlic, the odor of the cedars of Lebanon, bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates, and a heaping portion of etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #260) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2136, Zar wrote:I can confirm Charter's result is correct. My flavor is a Painting by Jean-Baptiste Greuze depicting a girl in front of a fountain. "The Broken Jug" is its name.

Why did you not correct me earlier?

Zar 2137 wrote:Vi why does your PR keep growing? Has the mod given you a reason?
I guess since it's LyLo, etc.
The jars are broken and exposure to air is steadily causing the organs inside to corrupt. My (after)life is tied directly to my preserved remains, so etc. As you should be able to tell, I only have one jar's worth of life left - and I am left to bemoan that I cannot taste duck cooked in honey and garlic, I cannot smell the odor of the cedars of Lebanon, and I cannot drink beer made from bread laced with the aroma of dates as my time and my entrails run out.

charter 2135 wrote:didn't know shos claimed untargetable. Haven't read most of this game.
um
shos being Untargetable was kind of a big thing
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #261) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Hey Zar, since passing me the duck cooked in honey and garlic and the bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates in sniffing distance of the cedars of Lebanon is kind of not necessary due to my corporeal failings, would you mind opening up a little with your thought process at this time?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #262) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Vi »

...Well. In that case, let's see how that fits in with what I've got, just looking at this last Night.

Mood music goes here.

We have a triangle.
I claim to have gone nowhere.
Zar claims to have targeted me.
charter claims to have targeted Zar.

A kill occurred. One of the latter two is a lie. Well, both could be lies, but then I would just be Satellite of Love about the whole thing, but that doesn't seem likely.

If Zar is lying, then my primary hangup is "how the hell did he know what I did". It's just not something I'd expect someone to
guess
. Aside from that, Zar-scum would have incentive to lie and let charter wipe me off the map.

charter can't be lying about Zar's flavor, but we have no confirmation that he specifically targeted Zar Night 5. In addition, there is a gap where he has claimed to target shos Night 4. The investigation could have occurred there.

The idea of people investigating earlier for later Night results doesn't seem very plausible though. But, it's more likely to be the case than Zar being scum given his corroborated action...

In addition, Zar reported that charter moved toward me Night 2, and charter confirmed this. This essentially confirms that Zar did not target me N2. That doesn't necessarily mean that charter was the one who stopped me N2, though (see: Nuwen), though.

Another consideration is if scum can kill and action on the same Night. If so, that means that Zar may have been able to use his action AND kill last Night. That throws almost all of the above out the window, especially with all of Nuwen's actions being fabricated. I want to say I know better than to ask the mod to clarify this point, though. As it stands it makes Zar-scum a dangerous possibility.

On a third level, I distinctly remember being suspicious of Zar and not charter D1, and that switching around later in the game. I want to say he's not necessarily lying about his role, though...
Aside from that, Yos's advice was to lynch charter over Zar, and I can't say I disagreed at the time.

Of course there's the obligatory thought that Zar-scum (who can kill and action) specifically drew up an endgame where I would lynch charter by design. Pretty much the only way Zar as scum would lose is if it came down to Yos2-me-Zar, aka a charter kill. Then again, clearing two Townies in a row with Track results is weird... and I can't really say that I was left alive to make the wrong decision...

And, I wish I hadn't lost my ability to savor duck cooked in honey and garlic, and the odor of the cedars of Lebanon, and the taste of bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates...

I feel horrible about this. I hate everything about LyLo. But if I had to make a decision, it seems like charter is the way to go...? Unless scum can action and kill at the same time, that seems solidly like the only thing that makes sense. And, I can't deny that Zar's reports have been more revealing throughout the game, which is pretty dangerous to do as scum.

I want to hear from charter.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #263) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm the Louvre's Mummy. I can wander aboot the halls of the Louvre in search of clues, or at least I could until my canopic jars got torn into Night 3. I was told at the beginning of Night 4 that my lungs had decomposed, and without them I couldn't action. That never came to light D5 because it kind of ran short.

The bottom line is that it's not something I'd expect Zar to just GUESS.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bemoan how I can't experience duck cooked in honey and garlic alongside bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates while sniffing the odor of cedars of Lebanon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:02 am

Post by Vi »

I found that there was nothing of interest on the second floor Night 1, that I was assaulted Night 2, and that someone came after my jarz Night 3. In those senses I
did
get clues, but not exactly what I was expecting.

Since Night 3 I've found myself bemoaning that I can't taste duck cooked in honey and garlic and that I can't smell the odor of Lebanese cedar and can't drink bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates. But I think you knew that already.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Vi »

If I miss my post restriction three times I will be modkilled. So far I have missed it once.

I have a question for you, Zar. What's causing your hesitation?

charter 2151 wrote:Maybe he could only kill on even nights and on odd nights he was immune to night action?
You claimed to have targeted shos N4. :?

O, how I wail at my inability to savor duck cooked in honey and garlic, beer made from bread laced with the aroma of dates, and the odor of the cedars of Lebanon. I continue to be amused at how this takes up over a full line now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2156, Zar wrote:
In post 2152, Vi wrote:I have a question for you, Zar. What's causing your hesitation?
High levels of paranoia
Caution implies something less than full faith in The Computer, and while it may not be
Treason
outright it very likely qualifies as Insubordination.

Other than that, I guess my question is what's making you paranoid. As for delayed kills, while I can see the appeal in it there are a few arguments that suggest that that's not what's going on here. Consider:
*There is nothing in the flavor to suggest it. Delayed kills are such a nonstandard mechanic that I would expect flavor hints at it, ESPECIALLY in a game that has so much flavor running around it like this one.
*Recall that Nuwen pointed out that I had very likely survived two kills, on Night 1 and Night 3. Night 1 is admittedly speculation, but considering the other option is that both non-Yos2 killers (there have to be two killers at this point) targeted some combination of Elmo and shos, it's pretty likely. Night 3 is a pile of duck cooked in honey and garlic, which I can't have by the way. So at least for the Mafia, it's unlikely that they have a delayed kill.
*It doesn't explain the lack of kills numerically.

I want to bring up the extra-shot scum idea again, but my idea for that one was Yos2-scum, so etc. TBH I don't know if we're going to get a clean explanation for the kills.

As for game balance, I'm still holding to three scum and an SK. The SK is there for two kills; the three scum are there because we have seen a TON of Town power wander in and out of this game. In addition, I'm really quite sure that there are not both one scum and an SK left in the game for reasons mentioned previously. I don't really like the idea of shos-SK either based on a bunch of things, but I can't think of any other theory that really makes sense.

--

...you know, I'm going to be completely honest here. I don't see myself voting for you Today. Not after your play from like D3 on, not after your correct result on me, not after charter's claims, not after your play Today over what charter has been doing.

Vote: charter
(L-1)

If you're Town, may the odor of the cedars of Lebanon and the taste of bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates go in your favor (since I can't sense any of it). If you're scum, this is just speeding things up a bit.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi must be some sort of ninja untrackable mafia
I'm sure there's an excellent reason the walking dead would ever pass as a
n Uber
Ninja. Do go on.
To say that I'm Mafia pretty much ignores my entire relationship with Nuwen, who as I recall saying was hyped up as a really super scumhunter before the game and not someone I'd want to bus.
I'd like to bring up that I would never come up with this kind of post restriction myself, but I concede Nuwen's claim kind of blows a hole in that one. I would still like to bring up that I cannot taste duck cooked in honey and garlic and I can't smell the odor of the cedars of Lebanon and I can't drink beer made from bread laced with the aroma of dates. I would also like to bring up that if my post restriction is fake I made a zetta bold move in making it when I did and tying it to being killed. I am a chicken
I tell ya, a giant chicken
as scum.

Also the canopic jars are mentioned in my Role PM so etc. Stomach, lungs, liver, intestines; listed in that order and in that order have I lost my senses.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Zar 2166 wrote:Why is she still alive? Specially after claiming to have stopped at least one death?
Um, Zar. Why am I alive, if the people who have tried to kill me failed to do so? :hitoshrug:

See response to charter for Ninja commentary.

See most of my previous posts for reminders of how I really dislike how I can't taste honey-and-garlic-cooked duck or smell the odor of the cedars of Lebanon or drink bread-beer laced with the aroma of dates.

Zar 2166 wrote:ViScum would have expected me to be more inclined to vote Charter over her?
When I saw that Yos2 was dead I was worried that this Day would be short and painful (fitting in with all my other LyLo experiences :/ ). Rest assured that given the option I would rather have Yos-"IT IS NOT Vi"-arian2 here over someone who has been voting me on and off all game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #269) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Vi »

Fricking fricking frick frick I WANTED A FLAVORFUL ENDGAME SCENE.

Also, etc.

The short of it: Zar was indeed The Broken Jug. charter was the last scum. And I was the SK and the sole winner. Start with fine French art; end with zombie apocalypse. You're welcome~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #270) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Spoiler: My Role PM
springlullaby wrote:
Role PM

You are
The Louvre’s Mummy
, the exquisitely preserved remains of an Egyptian man having lived in the Ptolemaic era. A mysterious source of energy has recently woken you from your eternal sleep. Only, you quite liked your rest; the Egyptian afterlife is after all filled with breads, wines, perfumed dancers sashaying to the languid scores of the sistrum and pleasant hunting parties on the banks of river Nile. This business of being reawakened to the mortal world, in such a strange place nonetheless is definitively upsetting you. It is time for carnage: maybe if you destruct everything, you will also destroy whatever caused your current state and thus be allowed to reunite with the succulent wild duck cooked in honey that you have left, back in your eternal residence.

Wincon

You are a free agent concerned with only your survival and revenge. You win when all factions but yourself have been eliminated from the game or if nothing can prevent the same.

Abilities

• Vote:
    during the day, you may cast a vote which will count toward a lynch.
  • Kill:
    each night you may choose a player to target and destroy.
  • Anathema:
    at night you have the power to bewitch one of the four canopic vases containing your viscera to perpetrate the kill in your stead, it will make you very difficult to trace but if you choose to do so the vase will be destroyed and you will suffer permanent damage in the form of cumulative day post restrictions.
    • Duamutef
      , the jackal-headed god representing the east, whose jar contains the stomach and is protected by the goddess Neith. In every post, you must bemoan that you can no longer taste the flavor of wild duck cooked with honey and garlic.
    • Hapi
      , the baboon-headed god representing the north, whose jar contains the lungs and is protected by the goddess Nephthys. In every post, you must bemoan that you can no longer smell the rich odour of cedar from lebanon.
    • Imseti
      , the human-headed god representing the south, whose jar contained the liver and was protected by the goddess Isis. In every post you must bemoan that you can no longer drink sweet beer made from bread and laced with the aroma of dates.
    • Qebehsenuef
      , the falcon-headed god representing the west, whose jar contained the intestines and was protected by the goddess Selket. In every post you must bemoan that you must purge yourself with a mixture of notched sycomore boiled with honey.

• Indestructible (passive):
    due to your mummified form, nightkill cannot cause you permanent harm.
  • Inhuman strength(passive):
    your mummified form makes you strong enough to overcome any enemy. Your kill will always be resolved first.

The game thread can be found here.

Please reply to this PM to confirm that you have read and understood your role.
Mod clarification: "Inhuman Strength" means that I will win ties with Mafia, not that I actually ignore Roleblocks and Redirects.
"Anathema" makes the kill immune to investigations (e.g. The Broken Jug) and causes no clue to be posted at time of death.

Spoiler: Various mod correspondence, some of which shows WTF I was dealing with and some of it hilarious
springlullaby wrote:Hi,

On the subject of fakeclaim: if you wish to fakeclaim, you are totally on your own. And due to the nature of the game and your abilities, if you get caught by role information, you deserve to get caught. ;)

On the subject of the restrictions: only the subject of your longing must be quoted verbatim. i.e. If you choose to use the stomach vase, you can say "I really wish I could eat some
wild duck cooked in honey and garlic
" but not "I long for wild duck".

---

(One day after the thread opened for Day 1)

springlullaby wrote:Hi, it occurred to me that I didn't have a rule forbidding people to post their role PM picture.
As I don't want to actually add that rule because I like screwing with people who hope to break setups, I'm giving you some pics in the same style as the sample town PM that you can use if you ever want to claim a human role, if they exist.

Please be careful to rehost with a desired file name imitating my style (see sample role pic) in case someone notice that detail.

http://s8.postimage.org/ig2zfgehh/image.jpg
http://s15.postimage.org/l6b7nc6yz/image.jpg
http://postimage.org/image/pxfoj3p6v/e9797119/
http://s18.postimage.org/4lu8ff8bd/image.jpg

---

(At the start of Day 3)

springlullaby wrote:
Vi wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Hi, the inscription in the day start scene concerns you.
Would you prefer having solution right now or try to solve it by yourself?
It would be coherent with flavour if you knew what it meant, but maybe you want to find out by yourself?

Let me know :)
I would like to know what it means. (go go flavor character leaving clues like I want to be caught or something)

I figured the first part out, but aside from Vietnamese being an odd choice of language I don't know what to get from it so etc.

You are a mummy, a spirit of vengeance from millennium past, not a lame ass modern day serial killer. You are not afraid of being caught :P.

Anyway, the clue is in demotic, the script a man from Ptolemaic Egypt would have used.
The first line says I tear my ennemy at night.
The second line is an approximative phonetic transliteration of the word 'mummy'. See below.
http://s17.postimage.org/hfpzk3ytr/clue_2.jpg

Voilà :D

---

(Shortly after Day 4 began)

springlullaby wrote:Subject: Mini 1327: Murder in the Louvre- Day 4.

Vi wrote:
M

(L-3)

---

I've already looked up Yos's role. If you can find it your Google-fu will be superior to mine.

It's
wild
duck, I'll let this one go but I took the liberty of correcting your post.
Also :P
springlullaby wrote:
Vi wrote:What, they didn't have domesticated duck in Ptolemaic Egypt?

Sorry; I just remembered the "honey and garlic" part of the corrections we mentioned earlier. I'll throw the wildness in from here on.

Actually that's a good question, from what I remembered it was mainly cattle that was bred in Egypt and poultry was primarily hunted with a boomerang like weapon in the marshes surrounding the Nile (like you can see in tombs paintings). But after checking, actually, you are right, most species of ducks were domesticated and only one type of geese found on tombs paintings was not. It seems that cattle breeding was simply a more popular decorative motif to symbolize the opulence implied by the farming activities.

So yeah, you can drop the 'wild' from now on. :)
(I'm just including this for hilarity.)

Spoiler: Night actions
Night 1:
Kill charter, with no canopic jar. (The kill fails, so no clue.)

Night 2:
Kill Parama, with no canopic jar. (The kill succeeds; a clue is left, see above.)

Night 3:
Kill shos, with Anathema Duamutef. (The kill fails; Vi receives a post restriction anyway)

Night 4:
Kill Zar, with Anathema Hapi. (Magua is killed instead; Vi receives a second post restriction)

Night 5:
Kill Yosarian2, with Anathema Imseti. (Yosarian2 dies; Vi receives a third post restriction)

tl;dr

I was a pirate ninja zombie with no defined safeclaim in a game where I was told that I had no NEED for a safeclaim in a vanillaless game where I had no secondary action (thus needed to totally b.s. my entire action history) and dropped a clue that could only point to me every time I killed someone (if I didn't pick up an inexplicable and cumulative post restriction) and was fighting against getting killed by scum (twice) and investigated (twice, where one of these investigations would have outed me as scum if I used one of those safeclaims) in a game with Town power everywhere and, most notably, a totally Ascetic obvTown Survivor who was playing to Town's Win Condition that I could do basically nothing about WITH a lingering longing for domesticated duck cooked in honey and garlic and evidently hunted with boomerang-like weapons.

And also UberNinja was incredibly Town D1. Seriously.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #271) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Also other flavor stuff.
Spoiler: Special Night action result PMs
springlullaby wrote:
You invoke the power of the goddess Nephthys to summon Hapi in order to destroy your enemy in your stead. In exchange of his aid, you offer your own entrails as sacrifice.

As you perform the ritual, the canopic jar containing your lungs is destroyed as Hapi himself takes form. The god bows to you and depart to execute his task.

You have used up the canopic jar Hapi.
You are now subjected to the following post restriction: in every post, you must bemoan that you can no longer smell the rich odour of cedar from Lebanon.
This restriction is cumulative with all previous restrictions.
Modkill will be enforced if you fails to abide by it more than three times.
(The Night 5 result was the same with different names and restrictions.)

springlullaby wrote:Always a pleasure to receive you night action, ofc I can't comment. :)
Here is your result:

You invoke the power of the goddess Neith to summon Duamutef in order to destroy your enemy in your stead. In exchange of his aid, you offer your own entrails as sacrifice.

As the sorcery takes hold, the canopic Jar containing you stomach is destroyed whereas Duamutef himself materializes. The god bows to you and depart to execute his task.

While you wait, confident and with anticipated joy brewing in your heart, an inhuman howl suddenly lacerate the silence of the night. Simultaneously, in your mind eye you see a blast of pure light striking your summoned servant, making him collapse.

You have used up the canopic jar Duamutef.
You are now subjected to the following post restriction: in every post, you must bemoan that you can no longer taste the flavor of wild duck cooked with honey and garlic.
Modkill will be enforced if you fails to abide by it more than three times.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #272) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2179, Parama wrote:I roleblocked you N1
I think

How does that make you feel?
Astoundingly, it gives me no more remorse about getting charter lynched on the last Day while thinking he was scum. (Okay, by the end I realized that something was up, but still, I couldn't explain how my kill failed N1.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #273) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2186, Zar wrote:or not? my head is still splitting from this game...

there were how many parties in the louvre game? four?
Four.

On play, I think charter was actually Town. charter-scum is a lot more scary.

Also please don't hate and distrust me forever. :( You've already broken off the engagement; that should be enough.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #274) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Vi »

And yet I think the game was Town-sided. Remember, every Townie except me had an ability (and a p.good ability at that). The game stood a good chance of going into lockdown mode D4.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #275) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Vi »

excoos me kanye

but

what do you mean YOUR ROLE ALSO PUNISHED FAKECLAIMS
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #276) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2195, kanyeknowsbest wrote:good thing u didnt need a fakeclaim : ]
*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

i think that spring wanted you to be forced to claim mummy so that youd have a reason to use your pr body part stuff since the clues point to the mummy. so mean springchan~~
Well, the thing is. I had no plausible reason to pick up post restrictions. In addition to that, what I don't think you get is that the post restriction
is in and of itself a clue
, just not one the mod directly and explicitly provides.

Also that's not even the
second
version of The Broken Jug that I found in my research. What is this, I don't even, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #277) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2203, shos wrote:damn you vi, superwell played. I got you there! but you quickhammered me nicely :( I'm guessing you didn't really 'by mistake' hammer, right? just pretended?
Let's go with that.~

I actually didn't want to lynch you, but 1) it happened, and 2) had I actually brought you to LyLo you probably would
not
have tried to autowin with me, even though I had fought so hard to get that far :(
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2220 (isolation #278) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Vi »

In post 2206, Zar wrote:you would have died shos, she was a serial killer >_>

TRAITOR
No, I think Survivor and SK can win together.

But it would have been kind of hard to get shos to think of voting No Lynch in LyLo without either him thinking about it or me telling him. Me telling him means there's a good chance that shos-playing-Town would just vote me for the effort. :(

LOL Magua was a B.Princess. Wasn't that Katsuki's slot? :P
Although I kind of like the B.Princess/Bodyguard duality.

Vi's role arguably required them to fakeclaim[2]...but only upon the fifth kill, so, yeah.
Again making clear that fake flavor claim != fake role claim.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #279) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am

Post by Vi »

In post 2212, Magua wrote:Still maintain that Vi's "I-don't-know-what-my-role-does" claim was bad and should feel bad
Um. Magua. I was surrounded by
extremely confirmable, unique, and flavorful roles
, not to mention
the mod explicitly telling everyone that the mummy was implicated in the N2 kill
. "Bad and should feel bad" is pretty much the only option. I believe the phrase I gave s-lully on N4 was "I hope nobody notices me surfing to victory on an invisible tsunami of bullshit", because THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD DO. I respect that you were able to see through it - and thanks for dying when you did - but don't hate.

Also, this is my 10,000th post onsite. I am now a member of the No-Life Club.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #280) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Vi »

But. But. Zar. That's terrible play. I'm
never
scum. I just happened to be that Townie who hated all that noise you people were making late at Night and wanted you off my lawn.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2227 (isolation #281) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Vi »

I think you did well, even if you DID look like scum D1 :P You have no idea how back and forth I went on killing you or Yos2 on the last Night - because I think Yos2 would have figured it out if he had been left alive and had you investigated charter I would have basically autolost - and as soon as you started questioning your result etc. Don't get discouraged.

No matter what you would have been left with having to buy something implausible in the end. Even if the truth turned out to be stranger than fiction.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #282) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2234, Yosarian2 wrote:I figured scum-Vi would no-kill there
I couldn't. I begged for her to relent on this, but apparently Serial Killers are Compulsive. :/

Also you have no idea how much I died after CES replaced in. Like. I didn't think I could possibly get screwed over more until then.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #283) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2237, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2236, Vi wrote:I couldn't. I begged for her to relent on this, but apparently Serial Killers are Compulsive. :/
Wasn't this the standard for a while?
Well, yes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”