Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1424, AngryPidgeon wrote:You can't clear someone because they "must have bussed too hard"

Gah, I remember seeing some quote from rofl in another game about how he dislikes playing scum and typically busses hard anyways. Can't find it, but w/e.

Why is your read on me town? What have I done differently than rofl this game?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I wish I could clarify my gut reads better than I do.

But obviously your vig shot gives you a good clear.

Copying all of my reads D1.

I'm sure I could generate other reasons if I looked at your ISO.

Like honestly I thought Rofl was town all game until I saw the BC death and I looked back at his "AP could be scum with BC" statement, realized it made 0 sense, and it just kind of occurred to me that its him.

His interaction with the Dcore wagon for one thing. He kind of ignored Dcore for the most part until it finally started getting steam. At which point he acknowledged it and said it was 'ok' totally unprompted and with no further explanation. Then he hops on w/o QQing too much, which very unlike him. Then he immediately distrusts Dcore's claim? I'll admit I did too, but I was somewhat skeptical anyways.

Hes basically right when he calls it a cold read on him. And I still do not understand why he gave Darthe/PH passes for PR related reasons when really would PH be making the N1 kill given the suspicion on him? And how the hell did Darthe's reaction to Taz's claim clear him? Of COURSE Darthe knew Taz was lying.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And PaidPyro is obvtown. Much like PV and BC. /AtE
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

dude i gave ph a pass because i already thought he was town and then on top of that ckd was claiming a no-track result. i gave darthe an early pass after taz faked his shit because i didn't fully consider the scenario. and this:
In post 1424, AngryPidgeon wrote:You can't clear someone because they "must have bussed too hard"

Gah, I remember seeing some quote from rofl in another game about how he dislikes playing scum and typically busses hard anyways. Can't find it, but w/e.

well, good luck finding that, because i really doubt i ever said it, and if thats what you think you have a totally warped understanding of my meta. yes i hate playing scum. no i don't typically bus hard. i don't typically bus at all and i typically get lynched around day two for being obvscum to everyone in the game. here's a good meta of me - if no one thinks i'm scum
its because i'm not
, not because you're the only mad genius who can read me

i'm sorry you got butthurt because i thought you were bc's last remaining partner. get over it.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

like honestly what does scum stand to gain from saying, right before an impending lynch on the town miller, that you could be scum with him? you still haven't explained that.

i'll tell you my town motivation. i thought i had absorbed the nk night one. i thought i was leading the lynch of a 3rd out of 4 scum members. i thought it very likely that once bc flipped scum i would be nked. i was leaving one last breadcrumb so the town could lynch you after i died.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, maybe I was thinking of disney villains when you said you dislike playing scum

Lol, butthurt. I don't give a shit if you connect me to obvtown BC or not. The point is that it was BS to even remotely assume that I would defend a buddy that was obviously going to die in the very near future regardless of anything.

But then again I know you often look for basic things like that, so I dunno.

P-edit: Its not that scum gets a benefit from it as I keep saying. Its that I think its an absolutely absurd statement for town to make. See, why would I defend BC so hardcore like that unless I was going for reverse cred or something.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

you obviously have a much narrower view of how people play this game than i thought

you keep insisting bc was obvtown. if bc was obvtown, how did a majority of people decide to fucking lynch him? don't say "policy" again because that is complete bullshit. show me the votes on that wagon that were just policy votes.
soi soi soi

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Darthe
(2)
- roflcopter, AngryPidgeon
Josh Lyman
(1) - ProHawk
Paid Pyro
(1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting
(6) - malpascp, Darthe, Josh Lyman, Paid Pyro, Rob13, TheReverend

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1430, AngryPidgeon wrote:an absolutely absurd statement for town to make

you're ignoring where i just told you why i, as town, made that decision, in perfectly clear english

your theory that you can find scum through lack of town motivation instead of presence of scum motivation is wrong. just, 100%, completely wrong. town do stupid, inane shit all the god damn time. stupid inane shit like fakeclaiming night results and stupid inane shit like saying you could be scum with bc and every other stupid nonsensical thing any other town player in any game has ever fucking done to get lynched. if you look for "town motivation" then you're assuming that everyone is playing a 100% perfect town game all the time and thats just not fucking true. its a bad framework to scum hunt through.
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 204, drmyshotgun wrote:I'll do some reading tomorrow but right now I don't feel comfortable at all with MillerS around.

In post 205, drmyshotgun wrote:I've been raised to not trust "millers" nothing personal, but I have my tunnelvision on and its pretty narrow.

In post 212, drmyshotgun wrote:I was the only person trying to get rid of the "Miller" claim before lylo. That "Miller" killed me and fucked everyone in the ass. It is pretty painful memory. You should read it sometime. Might amuse you.

In post 276, drmyshotgun wrote:I still think both Millers should disappear from the Town before Lylo and lynch them on-site should they survive till Lylo.

In post 356, drmyshotgun wrote:Can we like lynch fucking "Miller" right now?

In post 419, roflcopter wrote:bloodcovenant is still the scum claiming miller.

In post 454, roflcopter wrote:i demand the millers be sorted out no later than day three

In post 638, roflcopter wrote:those posts all happened before the second miller claim, which is in itself a great reason to be lynching bc

In post 664, drmyshotgun wrote:we need to get rid of Millers.

In post 680, drmyshotgun wrote:Quicklynch the fucking miller.

In post 729, roflcopter wrote:disappointed if we haven't solved the miller problem by the end of today

In post 737, roflcopter wrote:there is a miller problem. the problem is that both claimed millers are still alive. i want to live in a world where there are no claimed millers alive by day three.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

congratulations, you've established that drymyshotgun and myself are both pro-policy lynching millers. you have not established that bc was obtown or that he was lynched solely for being a miller. if you haven't noticed, it took more than our two votes to lynch him.
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes, but you cannot deny that you were the primary one responsible for the wagon. Sheep be sheeping after all.

But seriously, I don't care. He was obvtown for not caring what other people thought about him. His posts were transparent and not forced. Moot point because hes dead.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1436, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yes, but you cannot deny that you were the primary one responsible for the wagon. Sheep be sheeping after all.

But seriously, I don't care. He was obvtown for not caring what other people thought about him. His posts were transparent and not forced. Moot point because hes dead.

rob is now calling me town for the same reason. cognitive dissonance, man.

yes people were sheeping me. no policy lynching was not the only reason i lynched bc. jesus christ. the fact that he was a claimed miller was just a fucking bonus he looked so much like zabriel's partner.
soi soi soi

Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Rob still working on reads.... But from a mix of d1 and D4

Still think AP is town. His D1 is all over the place for pressure. The only thing I don't like is all of the scum voting scum. AP does fall into this category but I think he voted the entire player base day 1.

Rob case on BC seems like a big push on page two or three. However reading today I get he leans town.

Rolf, why are you not all over malp at this point. We had a killer claim and a CC. BC flips town, why not flip malp at this point. I know I'm missing something but how is he clear town?

Darthe, seems scummy however, wasn't there a taz clear I him d2?

Josh L, nothing to go on.

Cheery dog is more a quiet observer. I like his vote for me today which screams town. Why push easy prey scum would want to keep for LyLo. It obvious I've been struggling to get into this game.
Prohawk. Similar reasoning with his vote josh l.

Rev, need to see who he replaced and look at their day one. His posts today seem out of place and disjointed. I don't believe in "drunk" posts and think they are just a pile of crap.

Need to look at BC's vote count again. Do we really think only 1 scum was on that wagon. Also DC dropped his reads and CMA was town. I Wouldn't be surprised if he dropped another scum buddy on his list.

That all for now.... Back to reading.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Rob14 »

@Pyro:

DC's ISO #19 added Zab to his town list, which is the second scum on the list. I wouldn't expect him to put ALL his scum-buddies on his town list because that's just too stupid for anyone. If he did, then Darthe is scum. I don't like looking at the reads of scum near their lynch, though, because that gets really WIFOM really fast.

Taz did a gambit that he said made Darthe look town. At the time, I agreed. Rofl and AP gave reasons why that is incorrect, and after considering them, I think they're valid. I don't think Tazaro's gambit gave any usable information, other than maybe how the bandwagon developed.

Look at Rev's avatar. Of course he makes drunk posts. /badhumor

Mal is not clear town, but he's not clear scum either. I think he's possible scum still, but not our most likely option. That would be Darthe at this point, I would think.

I like Pyro for town based on that last post. I don't know why you didn't make such a catch-up earlier. The prior lack of activity (and more importantly his stated reasoning for it) is the only hang-up I have on considering you a town read.

Unless something drastically new develops, here is our next two lynches and reasons why:

Darthe - likely scum
Mal - possible scum and also need no millers in LyLo if it develops
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

@Rob - Your logic on Lyman scum is spot on so long as there are only 4 scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: malp

I also concur with your malp reasoning. I don't feel like Darthe is scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yeah, guys I do not know where the idea has come from here that I was cleared but I haven't been by anyone. Malp has been on people's scumdar all game but we haven't heard from him in a while so I am interested in what he has to say before placing a vote.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1441, Darthe wrote:Yeah, guys I do not know where the idea has come from here that I was cleared but I haven't been by anyone. Malp has been on people's scumdar all game but we haven't heard from him in a while so I am interested in what he has to say before placing a vote.

I'd like to see you do a detailed ISO of mal. I know it may have been done in the past, but start fresh.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Rob14 »

EBWOP: Done in the past by others, not by you.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I can't give town points for people because they have made catch up posts, while it does look useful, my vote is going to stay for the moment.

I'll probably check ISOs to make sure I havent missed anyone's elses scumminess though.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

At a look at Rob's too targets, I'd be much happy with a malp lynch than a darthe lynch.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by Josh Lyman »

I'm here. Reading. You guys talk a lot.

I'm at the top of page 43. More in the morning.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am

Post by TheReverend »

Pyro, I replaced scooby. As for my drunk posts, they were posted when I was indeed drunk. You can question my motivation, maybe even my honesty, but I don't see how you can say "I don't believe in drunk posts" because I've made tons of posts as both villager and scum when drunk. It's a null tell when I do it so you're correct to not give me town cred for making such posts. But it's hardly worthy of note either.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1440, ProHawk wrote:@Rob - Your logic on Lyman scum is spot on so long as there are only 4 scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: malp

I also concur with your malp reasoning. I don't feel like Darthe is scum.

False. In mini 1347 we had people saying Thor could not POSSIBLY be scum because he was on an extended V/LA over the night phase. Guess what? It was him! He told the mod who he wanted dead in advance.

But Josh is probably town. Malp vote is ok.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Rob14 »

He couldn't have done that AP. Drmy was obviously killed for being doc, which wasn't revealed until a day after Josh had logged off. How could he have submitted that kill in advance?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”