Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Revenus »

Huh?

If you are taking my RVS vote seriously you are probably scum or a moron. We'll see.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Revenus »

man you caught me already, u must be undefeated as town u r so good at this game
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Revenus »

Second post: This vote is not random
Third post: Says the vote is random even though it's not random, sets up future target (probably gonna tunnel him by the end of D1) and also attack on intelligence for good measure

What I meant to say is, bitch please. If you can't tell I was being sarcastic, then please replace out.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

That being said, you called two people scum and voted for the lesser wagon. Are you now saying that Golden is not actually scum?

I wasn't saying either of them were scum because I was joking.

However, the fact that none of you can read sarcasm bodes poorly for this game, and speaks great volumes about your intelligence.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Revenus »

But, ok, in all seriousness, I'll try to make my sarcasm a little more obvious to the more dense of you people, and the fact that pacman is using 2 joke posts to attack me is seriously stupid.

And I'll try to be nice from now on.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Revenus »

RVS is supposed to get us information, not to be a big joke that gets us no where.

RVS IS a big joke and the fact that you pretend like you're able to get information from it is stupid; anything gained from RVS is negligible at best. Don't be retarded.

And to director; you can call me scared, but you're wrong.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 17, evilpacman18 wrote:Also from a read of other games of yours, you're not nearly so hostile or pretentious of town. You sound like being in the informed minority is giving you a superiority complex.

You already read through all my other games? Really?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Revenus »

Yes you can be joking in it, but pretending everything you have done is a joke because your getting suspicion is bad, and extremely scummy.

I fucking was joking in my first two posts, so don't say it's pretending.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by Revenus »

And all my insults and hositlity have not been jokes, because honestly this 'suspicion' so far is retarded.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Revenus »

The vote is still a joke; are you seriously attacking me on this?

I don't have any suspicions on scum yet, so therefore, none because right now everyone attacking me is equally stupid and so right now I'm trying to find out which one of you legit thinks is stupid, and which one of you are faking it.

pedit: None of the votes count so far? /confused

Sorry, slow internet. I copy-pasted the first Vote Count but my internet died before I could fix it.
Fixed now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Revenus »

So Rev, who do you think is most likely to be 'faking' it?

I have no clue yet, but I do find the fact that evilpacman claims to have read through my games in an hour and determined that I'm not an asshole in the other ones a bit of a misrep.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 am

Post by Revenus »

And to piggyoff that; the director's reaction to evilpacman's claim is townish because A. it implies he went through and glanced at the games and B. came to a good conclusion.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Revenus »

If that was a serious dayvig you're probably scum dayvig.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Revenus »

Also Hume: type out what you were gonna type out anyways IMO

pedit: I *was* curious about why you quoted everything.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Revenus »

You know what else you should try doing? Not daykilling townies, kthx.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Revenus »

Fuck you too.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Revenus »

Don't tell me what to do scum.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh look a townie just died, everyone ignore how scummy this early of a dayshot is and please certainly pay no attention to the fact that Hiraki has done nothing beyond say that Navarre has done nothing.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Revenus »

^ brilliant town post by hume
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Revenus »

First, I want clarification on if the dayvig was fake. Assuming it's not

Vote:Josh

If you are town and rolled with a fake dayvig, I can only assume you were looking for certain reactions from people in general. You don't explain this at all, and in fact, you tell me to "shut up" when I'm freaking out, and then your next post after the mod posts is "thank you". My assumption is that then you are scum and that you were hoping for some sort of PR crumb.

@WTSnacks

You do realize that analyzing RVS is WHY most of my wagon is attacking me right? If you didn't read it, then why are you even
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Revenus »

oops sorry, hit submit without finishing my post

(post 68 continued)

...why are you even commenting on my reaction to it? Why do I think it's town? He quickly finds the basic flaw against my case, so I love it obviously. Also, at the same time, he looks at the rest of the posts in a logical composed manner; he finds the same faults with pacman's vote on me as I did.

Revenus is doing zero scumhunting, which is pretty funny coming from someone who claims so vocally to be town. Assuming that dayvig was fake I'm comfortable with where our vote is.

You do realize I thought I got dayvigged right? I'm not running around shouting that I'm town before this bro.
and then

So Revenus, you're still voting your "random" vote. How come?

Again, thought I was dayvigged, why would I bother voting someone in that case? No one is going to look at the dead townie's opinion who was running around like a dead chicken with his head cut off.

And then you say I'm fine with where "we're" going today with the lynch. Null on that, but then that implies that you agree with the reasoning for my wagon. Then go fucking read Hume's post and you'll see why his "useless RVS discussion" is actually quite useful.

Finally: To Hiraki. I read through your wall and I'm gonna get to one thing; you posted 4 random quotes from two games in which I had like 700 combined. Furthermore, our NY game was over a year and a half ago...

There's literally a huge difference in playstyle here.

Rev isn't a huge dick and makes his point. In this game? It's like you're talking to a fucking wall. The wall won't talk back and if it does, you're insane because whatever the wall said was wrong.

Again, you posting 2 random quotes from this game means nothing, and I went back and looked and I had almost 0 pressure at that point.

Don't like that you're trying to justify the dayvig; just come out and say you think I'm useless and you won't look so disingenuous. However, the fact that you actually reacted to the dayvig in a 'townish' way "oh, Josh vigged a player I think is useless" is good; you're still an ass. We'll throw you in the null/town pile for now.

@thedirector

Your point is contingent on my 'rvs' vote being serious; it wasn't and it still isn't. I will give you a point in that I'm not the best dealing with pressure, but this is again depedent on the pressure. Look at it from my point of view; people are literally taking what I put down as a joke vote and voting me for it, all under the pretense of assuming that it wasn't a joke vote. Let me ask you this; if you KNOW that my first few posts are joking, does that change your case at all on me, or is it now because I reacted poorly to the 'pressure' on me?

Also for hume's point earlier on thedirector (and jason addressed this too); assuming we have 2 scum teams, if they're going to help town find the other scumteam, I really don't care at this point, and plus, thedirector's post was less 'throwing dirt' on potential scum, and more 'i'll think independently about it/i need some proof first', which is good IMO.

pedit: Did he say that? No? What was the reaction he was looking for? I'm assuming since he didn't post about any of that he was looking for a PR crumb.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Revenus »

Finally, Jason is townish for his most recent post. But @Jason; I did the same thing in our game (newbie 1302) in regards to claiming, and this specific example was me under far more pressure, so take that as you will.

And finally, since we're using quotes from old games against me

This is me under some pressure in NY 142 (you can take a look at any of the posts around this one, but here's an example from day 1)

Anyways, vote me. If you people can barely grasp the concept of scumhunting or improving town play on d1 to set up further days, then I feel sorry for players like Pine who clearly think they're good at this game. If Faraday is town (which he is), then town should follow him like the pied piper because he seems like the only one in this game who actually has a grip and is trying. And he's a replacement.

or

the plot twist is that Pine is probably on Beck's level of ineptitude.

or

Anyways, feel free to lynch me, your town will lose as soon as scum picks off the remaining players who have a brain.

Not using this to go "OH HEY I'M DEFTOWN", but if you're going to use random quotes from a game to attack me, and go 'he didn't do any of this' to refer to my behavior this game, then I'm sure as hell going to defend myself with quotes from the same game. Note: I didn't even really go looking for these, I scrolled down to the middle of my iso, and boom, so
@to Hiraki
Don't be disingenuous.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Revenus »

Exactly, how does that confirm stuff about what you said?

Was I under attack by page 1 in either of those games? No? So what the fuck are you talking about.

pedit: So any reaction to me being dayvigged=scum. Oh.

And as far as

See, here, you're wrong. If you were indeed town, you would've (hopefully) provided reads and other thoughts. After a townflip, we'd know they were Town thoughts.

If you look at post 30/31, there were my reads up to the point where I got shot, unless you're asking me to give thoughts on the entire game; that's fucking contrived.

And finally your second point is gigantic heaping mountain of bullshit. You know how many people are going to pay attention to the dead townie's opinion from 3 pages into d1? 0. It's the same principle with lynched townies on d1; how often do people look at the opinions of d1 lynched townies to find scum? The whole reason they were mislynched is because town *didn't* think the dead townies were credible.

Right now, from what I see, you call me useless, blam blam, fake dayvig, then vote me, because in your words "I reacted". Durrrr
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Revenus »

You are now expressing classic signs of taking cues from the field in an attempt to stay alive. Called out on being an asshole? Now you are being much more civil. Called out for still having a vote on someone you declared was RVS? You switch your vote to a "real read". You are being reactionary.

Flawed; if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.

And as for the vote thing; that's silly, if you notice, my first post after the mod basically confirmed I wasn't dayvigged was to vote someone; this wasn't in response to WTSnack's post.

As for the RVS thing; Sarcasm/joking in this context is the same thing, because it was a sarcastic joke. Look at the post again please.

You mean he didn't say what he was looking for because he didn't know what he'd get?

This is like some revolutionary thinking I'm pumping out here.

So it's ok that no matter WHAT I said, he was gonna call it scummy? Ok then.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.

I take back what I said about you being town leaning.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Revenus »

The most scummy is of course Revenue and i have noticed that nearly all of his posts have been useless filler posts that have absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting at all. His cynical play style from page 1 also irks me for some reason.

Don't misrep me; everything after #68 is clear posting of reads, which is far more than what you've done so far.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Revenus »

Thought I submitted a post earlier; Navarre; I want your reads on everyone else instead of commenting on A. the guy everyone is calling scummy (me), and B. vaguely OMGusing the guy calling you out.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

Because right now it looks like you waited for the situation involving me to blow over so you could safely just come in and only comment on it. Why exactly do you think i'm scummy? Is every single vote on me valid? What are your reads on other people?!??!!?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 113, Xegarus wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiraki

Not that I'm particuarly opposed to a wagon on Hiraki right now, but seriously? Jason can vote Hiraki because unlike you, he gives us a logical progression building up to his vote on the dude, but all I've seen from you is one pretty neutral question towards him.

Reasons why, now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Revenus »

Dear evilpacman

Why do you think Hume is town when he's posting stuff like this about you

I dislike this post because it isn't even true. Take a look at Newbie 1156 in ISO. This is exactly how Revenus plays as town. I don't like it. I think it's poor play for town. But that doesn't change the fact that's how Revenus plays as town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh yeah: JS, why don't you actually find out if I've seen a guy who legit faked dayvig who targeted me in a game.

Otherwise, fuck off, I'm doubting you're gonna actually go through my meta; your vote is fucking weak.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 137, Hiraki wrote:I didn't confuse him with you.

Can't remember who I did though. Oh well.

Wait, you can't remember who you think the towniest person in the game is? What? This is the SECOND time you've done something like this.

In post 139, evilpacman18 wrote:Oh you're one of those 'votes create pressure' people. Ok nvm, not even gonna go there. I think you're town anyway. As long as your vote comes back to Revenus at some point.

Um, are you saying votes don't create pressure? What are you talking about?

and

I'm saying it's more effective to scumhunt without throwing your vote around every time you have the slightest suspicion. Voting so often is antitown.

Looking at your content so far, the only person you've attacked so far is me, so don't lecture other people on scumhunting.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, gonna go back and address this

His "any reaction would make me scummy" point reads under this interpretation as annoyance that his gambit failed.

You do realize JL said this:

I was not looking for any specific reaction, I was just looking for any reaction. And I got one. And I'm voting you, because you're scum.

Additionally, your entire case is that I HAD to have been faking a reaction, which you base off an assumption that I've seen someone seriously fakeclaiming a dayvig, again, I haven't seen it in any of my finished games, so your case is built on a mountain of bull. You don't even address any other players in the game; your only content of note is 4 posts of fluff, and one post attacking me.

Your case is stupid, and in conjunction with

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.

When your only content was post 56 and post 64 seriously makes me suspect both of you as a likely scumteam.

Vote:JacobSavage
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Revenus »

If anyone is unclear, post #142 is addressed to JacobSavage
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 151, JacobSavage wrote:Also Revenus, just looked though some of your games. You've used the day-vig tactic before.
Yeah Revenus is pretty much scum.

Oh, then you should pretty easily be able to link me to these games.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Revenus »

I was looking through my old games.

In NY, I mention nothing about a dayvig in my iso, so I'm assuming no one seriously fakeclaimed as one.

IN Newbie 1156, I make one pretty obvious joke post referring to a dayvig

i'm actually a dayvig

pew pew

In newbie 1302, I don't mention a dayvig at all.

So, again, where in these games did you see me reacting to a serious dayvig claim?

Oh, so you're using an ongoing game that I can't discuss that I'm still alive in to condemn me as scum.

Ok then.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Revenus »

I'm actually confused about the case against me from you.

Are you saying I'm faking that I thought it was a dayvig shot, or that I was faking a reaction to a shot I thought was real? I'm reading your post now on me, but it's unclear since the bulk of your case is that "REV HAS SEEN IT BEFORE OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I HAVE" which you followup now with "LOL ITS IN AN ONGOING GAME SO IM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT AND NEITHER CAN YOU".

Finally, JS; question for you; what do you think about Hiraki's

pedit: How the fuck am I supposed to defend myself from your case when I can't even explain the situation in the other game?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Revenus »

Nevermind, I thought Jacob wrote Hiraki's post.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 160, JacobSavage wrote:Some people just can't help it. Also I know.like none of you so can you blame.me ...

Why do you only attack me then ignore my response and questions?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Revenus »

the director; if you think I'm scum, vote me.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 184, the director wrote:

Revenus - Town is notorious for being limp-wristed when it comes time to hammer, so that is why I have to do it. You really think any of these ...men?... have the stones to hammer? Good god if people like me didn't exist scum would win by simply running out the deadline every game.

That's one of the stupider things I've heard. You're implying that no one else besides you is willing to hammer in this game. That's completely untrue.

If you think I'm scum, vote me, you STILL sitting on your RVS vote is terrible.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Revenus »

My wagon is so dumb.

evil:has only talked about me and in fact has been encouraging people not to pressure other people besides me
hiraki: said jacob had "good reads and was honest" when jacob had 2 posts of 0 content, and doesn't even know who he's calling town at this point.
jacob:his case on me is literally using a scenario from an active game.

WTSnacks seems content with my wagon even as he sits on his RVS vote; oh wait, that's because the only thing he's commented on is me.

If I end up being the wagon today, whatever, but WTS/Jacob/Evil need to actually talk about something else as well.

pedit: I agree with YOLO that there's a definately a chance of just one scumteam, but again it really doesn't matter now as we should just be trying to hit scum in general on d1, since we don't have any connections established between flipped scum yet.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 189, the director wrote:@yolo if town had the stones revenus would be dead right now.

@rev your wagon is ... not dumb ... as you so eloquently put it.

fine, lynch me then.

apparently i have 0 to contribute this game because i'm just so scum or terrible, so if i do survive today, i'm still A. getting mislynched later, or B. just flat out ignored and saved for end game mislynch.

jacob: answer my post addressed to you, if you can slime your way into using an active game against me, then the least you can do is tell me your reads on other players
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Revenus »

By the way, please don't put Hiraki at L-1 yet, we have like 5-6 players who have a bare minimum of content, so even if we lynch scum today, we're going to be lacking in the information department tomorrow.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Revenus »

And that goes for my hypothetical lynch as well.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, by my count, there are 3 people not voting (people still voting AJ/Golden Mean's slot RVS thing count as not voting). I want to see these votes moved onto other people. If you think AJ's slot is scum, then explain it, but this RVS vote sitting BS 9 pages in is bad.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Revenus »

@Hiraki. Little to no content helps me stay alive at night and people are harder to read day 1 because of the many arguments that people may have. This seriously effects my reads and day 2 will help me provide clearer reads which i will out tomorrow. Get me? or is this really confusing? because it seems to be really confusing when i type it.

That's seriously dumb and antitown.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Revenus »

Also from Navarre

The most scummy is of course Revenue and i have noticed that nearly all of his posts have been useless filler posts that have
absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting at all.
His cynical play style from page 1 also irks me for some reason.

Evilpacman, you comment on everyone's ability to scumhunt yet
you post no reads yourself and have not done any scumhunting yourself
and to me this makes you lean scum.

Vote:navarre

Strange that this line of logic is coming from someone who is actively refusing to provide reads because it's "better for him at night"
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Revenus »

But, wait, now I'm suddenly feeling conflicted on my vote because two of the scummier people in the game (Hiraki/WTSnacks) are both endorsing this lynch.

Mmmmm.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Revenus »

Are you going to answer my question at all, or are you going to keep pretending like I never asked it.

And, no, if Hiraki jumps on this wagon, I'm switching off.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Revenus »

No, up to that point all you had done was comment on Hume's post, and then claimed you were gonna play anti-town. But you gave me the answer I was looking for in general, so ok.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Revenus »

Yeah, asking someone not to be put at l-1 because half the game has barely given reads is scummy *eye roll*
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh nevermind, I'm talking to the guy STILL sitting on his RVS vote
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Revenus »

Mmm, let's iso WTSnacks real quick

post #4: RVS vote (null)
post #57: seems to implicitly agree with the crowd that I'm scum (null), and questions me for finding Hume's "novel" good. He calls Hume town (why? he didn't even read Hume's post), and seems to imply that I"m scummy because of this (scummy)
post #58: corrects a quote (null)
post #59: calls me out for not scumhunting, blah blah blah, which is ironic since he hasn't scumhunted at all so far. furthermore, he's still sitting on his RVS vote at this point even though he calls me scum (scummy)
post #66: asks me why I'm still voting my RVS vote (null)
post #84: asks the director why he bothered analyzing the game. feels like wanting to restrict conversation, especially since I really liked director's post #80, which WTS is referring to (scummy)
post #196: calls hiraki town, doesn't really explain why, tell us he doesn't really like one post (null)
post #197: again affirms that he thinks hiraki is town, calls out Xegarus for being scummy, but doesn't vote (null)
post #210: seizes upon Navarre's terrible antitown post (townish), and lays a decent case out.

Given that I don't trust either JacobSavage OR Hiraki at this point, and they are both heavily endorsing this wagon, I think AJ (one of my townreads right now) is probably right.

Unvote
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Revenus »

Gonna iso another person I suspect; EvilPac

Post #11 Calls me scum, but lays out reasons he believes it to be true (townish)
Post #17 Misreps me by claiming to have read through my games and that my behavior is different (scummy)
Post #79 "oops i guess I was wrong" (null) Gives out town reads (null/town), Throws out some questions (null)
Post #102 Says he confuses jason/jacob (null)
Post #109 Asks Navarre to vote (townish)
Post #121 Asks Jason what he is doing, in response to Jason jumping off the wagon EPC wants (null)
Post #127 Explains his town read on Hume, even though Hume is calling him scum (null/town)
Post #133 Implies that he's the towniest member in the game (null)
Post #134 Discourages Jason from swapping his vote around (null/scum)
Post #136/139 Doesn't believe voting creates pressure (dumb) and is antitown (scummy). Wants Jason to come back onto the guy EPC wants lynched (null)
Post #219 Comments on the current opinion towards Hiraki, claiming that Hiraki isn't town, even though EPC in the same post admits he is not caught up. (Null)

Gonna throw EPC in the null category for now. If I had to call him town or scum, it'd probably be town for now.

pedit: I'm probably going to go through and do iso's for everyone because whenever I get attacked early in a game I tend to just OMGus like crazy and lose track of my actual reads; before I iso'd EPC I thought he was pretty scummy, now I'm not so sure.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Revenus »

As far as Hiraki goes; he is scummy right now, but he's given us a LOT of content; right now instead of sitting on his face with our butts trying to convince him he's scum, we should be pressuring some of the people who are flat out refusing to give content (like WTSnacks)

Vote:WTSnacks

My vote is sitting here while I examine the rest of the players and I encourage the rest of you to at least ask this dude to contribute more.

Ok, onto Xegarus

Post #6: RVS
Post #29: Asks me who I think is most likely to be "faking" that I'm scum on my wagon (null), Asks Navarre why he isn't commenting on anyone (null/town)
Post #49: Questions Lyman on his usage of language (null)
Post #51: Oh, his RVS vote was actually serious (null/scum)
Post #62: Argument over semantics (null)
Post #113: Vote on Hiraki out of nowhere (scummy)
Post #115: Asked for reasons on Hiraki vote, tells us he'll give them "later" (scummy, because he still hasn't given any; looks like he was hoping other people would construct an argument for him right now IMO)
Post #147: Talks about Navarre not commenting on a vote (even though he's done the same thing????) and that voting without a reason would tick someone off (even though he's doing the same thing????)

Ok nevermind, this dude is far scummier

Vote:Xegarus
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

Yolo

Post #82: Intro post (null)
Post #118: Explains why he doesn't like the meta case against me (null/town), questions Hiraki on who he thinks is dishonest (null/town)
Post #128: Tells us he hates votes without reasoning (townish), questions jason meta (null/town, due to continuity of logic)
Post #159: Calls Jason out for "being inconsistent" (null), argues more with Jason (null), calls JSavage out for using past game meta (null/town for continuty of logic)
Post #187: Warns us not to jump to conclusions about setup (null/town). Lectures about scumhunting and reading the game more carefully (null/town) Warns the director about quickhammering (null/town)

Ok, this dude is probably town, but I'm taking away some points due to his only interacting with about 5 players in the game and also not voting. Would like to see more activity from this slot particuarly since I think he's been pretty lucid so far.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

Can we not hammer with a week left and people like Navarre/WTSnacks running around giving 0 content? Thanks.

Also, thedirector, I thought you were the "only with with enough stones to hammer someone"

You think both me and hiraki are scum

yet you imply you wouldn't wait for my claim
and you're wiating for hiraki's.

why the difference?

and as far as my iso's go; Do you have a problem with the content or are you just calling me scum and ignoring my content...oh wait, rhetorical question

/shrug.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Revenus »

^love this post

I also love that someone else wants to lynch JS

Vote:JacobSavage
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Revenus »

Jacob Savage iso

#56: Off the cuff comment responding to me (null)
#64: Claims that, indeed he will be playing antitown (null)
#119: Lays a case out on me that I'm scum because I have to have seen a fake dayvig shooting me before(scummy, since it misrepresents me with no way of me being able to defend myself)
#124: Tell us he'll go throw my meta (he hasn't even gone through my meta, just assume that I have seen it, scummy)
#125: Complains about stuff (null)
#151/163: He's looked through my games; I've done this before. Oh wait, no it's a current game (I haven't in any of my completed games) (scummy)
#160: Questioned on his usage of using past game meta, tells us he doesn't know any of us (null)
#164: Discusses the possibility of 2 scum teams (null)
#193: just says "hi" (null)
#213: Votes Navarre for his antitown comment (null/town)
#215: Asks me to reiterate my question to him (null)
#216/218: Acknolwedges that Hiraki's opinion of him is scummy (null; how he didn't see it before indicates that he wasn't reading, as I asked him multiple times, and he had been active while Hiraki said this about him)
#254: Defends the director's bloodlust. Asks peoples opinion on Hiraki (null)
#259: The game has "stalled" so he votes Hiraki. Why? No one has responded to his question in #254. (scummy)

YOLO brings up a great point that if he's patient enough to wade through all of MY past/current games to dig up dirt, he certainly should have the patience with over a week left to not put someone at l-1 that he's barely discussed. I don't even know why he's voting Hiraki.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Revenus »

I already think you're town, but I'll indulge you.

#10: Votes me, I'm clearly scum. (null/scum)
#18: Explains his vote on me. (null) Disagrees with me on RVS theory (null)
#22/25: Further explains his scumread on me, with *reasons related to this game* (null/town)
#37: Asks hume to finish his post. Seems to believe the dayvig (null/town)
#46: Meta/dayvig discussion (null)
#63: Wallpost, but is consistent with his logic on why I'm scum; also continues to interact with other players (null/town)
#90/93/97/112: Discussing his opinion of Jacob, questioning Hiraki on Jacob, finishes with voting Hiraki (null/town)
#129: Moves his vote to YOLO for failing to read the game (null/scum-don't really see a reason for switching)
#135/138: Defends his playstyle to EPC (null)
#144: Justifies his vote on YOLO (null, imo weak reasoning)
#146/149: Acknowledges that I've been doing more scumhunting than most of the game (+town <3). Also questions hiraki on why he wants Navarre dead out of all the other people who haven't scumhunted (townish)
#175/201: Continuation of his logic (null/town)
#243/246: Continues to interact with people, and explain his reads and opinions in a logical manner that has continued from his previous posts.
#277: Same thing; also love the JS vote (townish)

Jason is clearly town; he is interacting with and asking questions of everyone in a manner that moves the game forward, his logic flows in a clear townlike manner, and yeah.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Revenus »

Two things

one, I love walls

two, @the director

@Revenus - Your ISOs by themselves aren't bad, the double vote in 252 seems so forced that you are desperately attempting to showcase yourself as someone who is actively scumhunting and a townie. In other words, it appears to be all an act.

You can fuck off, since you've decided I'm already scum this game no mater what.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, three, I like the way Hiraki is defending himself because he seems genuinely pissed at the bad cases against him (or what he percieves to be shitty cases)

I think that his wagon is the wrong way to go today and we should be lynching someone else (JS)
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Revenus »

@The director

put your vote on someone you think is scum; you're still fucking sitting on your RVS vote.

two, explain why this is the scummiest thing you've read all game

In post 220, the director wrote:
In post 202, Revenus wrote:By the way, please don't put Hiraki at L-1 yet, we have like 5-6 players who have a bare minimum of content, so even if we lynch scum today, we're going to be lacking in the information department tomorrow.

Probably the scummiest thing I've read all game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Revenus »

People still taking my first 2 posts seriously

newsflash

take the stick out of your ass please
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Revenus »

I am in the middle of reading your wall, so obviously I have not yet commented on it.

And no, this is america, you can enjoy as many sticks up ur butthole as you want
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

As far as your wall goes; I had a very solid town read on Hume, and although I don't like you very much so far as your play style seems to be "I'm the fucking greatest mafia player ever", a poor attitude doesn't really change the town read. Your logic flows, although I disagree with some of it, so for now my read on Hume's slot/you doesn't change.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Revenus »

Exactly what was I supposed to defend myself against? You don't address me as scum that entire time; just stupid. Obviously I don't feel I'm stupid, but I'm not gonna change your mind on that by going 'no i'm not'.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 328, Viomi wrote:
In post 320, Revenus wrote:Exactly what was I supposed to defend myself against? You don't address me as scum that entire time; just stupid. Obviously I don't feel I'm stupid, but I'm not gonna change your mind on that by going 'no i'm not'.

Good.

I'm not sure I understand
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Revenus »

Would you like to explain, Revenus? I haven't seen much scumhunting out of you in this game, especially not as much as you do in previous games.

I don't understand how you on one hand go "meta is worthless" and on the other use it against me but I'll indulge you.

I believe I have been scumhunting, at least for the second half of today. I don't deal with pressure well, and in my completely games I don't really think I had as much pressure right away as I have this game. Look at my iso again; I believe I'm scumhunting more than most people this game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Revenus »

>I am inches away from starting a wagon on you.

I'd like to see this actually.

babys first real vote
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Revenus »

@Revenus - Would you be on board with getting Viomi to L-1?

What?

Does he even have any votes on him? What the fuck are you talking about?

Unless you're implying that you only hammer people; in that case, dont' talk about starting wagons; you didn't even hammer Hiraki after making a huge fuss about being some hammertime mafia hero.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Revenus »

Don't talk about starting wagons when you're not even gonna vote to start one.

I think the slot is town; if you want to build a case on the wagon, maybe you should...build a case instead of asking other people to review people they already think are town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Revenus »

Ok, Maerna

What are your reads on other people? Because right now, it looks like you took a cursory glance at the game, saw that people thought I was scummy, then you skimmed the last few pages and decided you wanted to call Jason scum.

Furthermore, you're replacing an already scummy slot that contributed basically *nothing*.

Well, I look at the very first game I can find with you in it, and lo and behold! Your posting style is exactly the same. Cue my dismay. Until, that is, I ISO the mod, and find out you flipped scum.

Also, you're going to A. need to provide proof of this, and B. show that the context of Jason acting the same way in his scum game is the same way he is acting here.

Because guess what? I was in a game with him where he flipped scum and I have a townread on him right now.

The fact that you ran in and are calling him scum ONLY because of his previous game is strange because it means that you came in, looked at the playerlist, then iso'd a players game in a previous game instead of finding content from THIS game to call him scum with.

That's A. fucking disingenuous, and B. fucking stupid.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Revenus »

Also, what the fuck is this

And here I thought I'd be replacing into a scum slot. Oh, well.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Revenus »

I really don't understand why so many players this game insist on just using meta instead of actual in game content to scumhunt.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Revenus »

Question for Maenara: What's your read on Hume?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 am

Post by Revenus »

Don't intercept my questions, thanks.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 am

Post by Revenus »

Micro 113. But I'm getting cold feet on this, 'cause he ain't reacting the way I'd expect him to do.

Another reason why using meta and only meta to solely affirm your scumread is a bad idea. People adapt and change their game as both town and scum. Playing the same as he did from a previous game as scum would be stupid.

Scum: Navarre, Aj the Epic, WT Snacks

Why am I no longer on this list? Why is Jason no longer on this list? You wouldn't be changing your scumreads just because people don't like them, would you?

Pedit: Navarre: Yolo's post count has been the same as yours but his posts are full of towntells whereas you have spent time convincing people that playing anti-town is in your best interests. His content>>>>>yours.

As for Hiraki, the more he flails the more my scumread on him disappears. He's been very active and is more of an asset right now than any of the lurkers, specifically people like Josh Lyman/WTSnacks/Jacob Savage/you.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 am

Post by Revenus »

Oops, I misread what you posted initially, my bad.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 am

Post by Revenus »

Since I'm not scum, I'm willing to go with Revenus not being so either
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Revenus »

Hey guys sorry for disappearing I got massive food poisoning after my birthday and just got back from the hospital
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Revenus »

Can we kill JacobSavage?

He votes Hiraki to L-1 because "the game has stalled" yet over the course of the next week, he has exactly two posts, one is a useless throwaway comment, the other is to vote Viomi for a rather weak reason IMO.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 497, Navarre wrote:Did anyone else notice WTsnack posting right after being prodded? It almost seems like he is timing his posts to avoid being prodded and screwed up on this prod. BTW heads up but we have to decide who to lynch soon. Deadline is in 2 days. Another fact is that revenues has disappeared which happened right after the heat was off hiraki and himself

All I gotta say is

In post 207, Navarre wrote:@Hiraki. Little to no content helps me stay alive at night and people are harder to read day 1 because of the many arguments that people may have. This seriously effects my reads and day 2 will help me provide clearer reads which i will out tomorrow. Get me? or is this really confusing? because it seems to be really confusing when i type it.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Revenus »

So, yea, now I'm ok with a Navarre death too.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

vote josh lyman

for obvious reasons
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Revenus »

by which i mean his only actions today have been to join the most popular wagons with 0 explanation its been nearly a week since his last nonproddodge post
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

Why not?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Revenus »

Would have rather had some pressure on Josh or Jacob at the end, but whatever.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Revenus »

yolo is still town regardless of navarre flip imo
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Revenus »

I was under the impression that he wanted to hammer because of boredom.

YOLO's slot has provided far more content than JacobSavage/Josh Lyman, neither of whom you are seriously questioning for suddenly jumping on the Navarre wagon; look at Lyman. He makes up some bullshit reaction test to jump on my wagon. Then he jumps on Hiraki when that wagon heats up, and finally onto Navarre. Fuck it, just go iso him.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Revenus »

Can anyone clarify what town macho seer means?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Revenus »

Oh, and WTSnacks, how the fuck was Hiraki coaching me at all in any of those posts?
How about you look at interactions between us instead of randomly picking out hiraki posts containing me.

Also, I wanted Lyman dead yesterday,and still want him dead today.
Vote Lyman
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also is it possible that it's just a town vs werewolf game and that Hiraki was a possible vig kill?

Just curious.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Revenus »

Yeah, you're right; Hiraki doesn't seem like a likely vig target over JS/WTS/Lyman

so each scumteam would have 2 people correct? Is there any chance of it being 2/3 or something?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 627, Josh Lyman wrote:It's obvious, really.

Vote: Maenara

The only thing that's obvious is that you are randomly wagon jumping on other popular wagons.

Time to die.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Revenus »

新年快乐 everyone!
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Revenus »

Voting the most popular wagon with 0 explanation repeatedly=case
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Revenus »

vote the director

for that ridiculous early hammer

let's not forget he didn't autohammer hiraki and autohammered jlyman even though he thought hiraki was possible scum
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 706, the director wrote:
In post 705, Maenara wrote:Revenus, while we're waiting for Viomi, why don't you go ahead and tell us a bit more. A lot, specifically. As much as you can, related to the game in any way possible.

Good luck with that. He should have been dead D1 but somehow he still lives.

sorry guys i will be busy until the 20th will try tp pop in but i can't ppst when im in hong kong
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Revenus »

did you just early hammer again
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Revenus »

im still game for a the director lynch

vote the director

normally im against quickhammers but in this case i think it'd be poetic
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Revenus »

why did u call me the last scum then vote yolo
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

Are you serious?

If you were Hiraki's scumpartner it'd make perfect snse that you wouldn't quickhammer him. Furthermore, my recollection of d1 has you pushing for my death up until Hiraki was's wagon had gained a ton more steam.

Yolo's case makes perfect sense to me. Also, Hiraki got shot night 1, so any connections between him and his partner obviously end there; your defense that he is only using d1 is weak as fuck.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Revenus »

you disagree with Hiraki? What?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”