thingmaker

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 10:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why am I not dead

kuror0 (L-2): I Am Innocent, jon_h61
I Am Innocent (L-3): kuror0

Not Voting: Remembrance, buldermar, pirate mollie, SE-Asians

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is on Thursday, March 30th, at 10:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri May 17, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 10:39 am

Post by jon_h61 »

I'd like mollie's input on this present conversation. I'm pretty sure she's Town, and I'd consider her a Mafia veteran.

I'll take anyone else's opinion into consideration, if they want to give it.

Remembrance, the thing is, I was reading the thread most of the night. IAI's opening posts were really close to what I was leaning toward anyway. Mostly on Kuror0, I was gonna ISO him first, but I'll do you first. I don't know anyone but mollie, and her just briefly. I have no biases or vendettas, so I'll be as objective as possible. It'll have to wait a while, this running in and out and posting has gotten me messed up once before.

I hope there's an unclaimed doc that'll protect me, so that I either catch scum or confirm Town and live to tell about it. And waste scum's NK!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh god why the hell did we lynch mantis over rubicon what the fuck was I thinking at the time

jon you subbed into a seriously scummy slot and you are not making it any better

VOTE: jon
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Remembrance »

^ :cry:

VOTE: Jon

I just realized IaI was right, it makes absolutely no sense for Rubicon to vote with me instead of Mollie or HD or IaI. He never listened to anyone but me. And I think he hid behind me. :facepalm:
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 3127, pirate mollie wrote:oh god why the hell did we lynch mantis over rubicon what the fuck was I thinking at the time

jon you subbed into a seriously scummy slot and you are not making it any better
Just got back in from a lot of running around. A little more explanation would be helpful, I haven't really looked much at rubicon's play. I'll say the standard "don't lynch me I'm Town speech". But I really am.

Haven't Iso'd Kuror0 yet, just now getting to set down and really look at the game. I'm serious, p_m, I want your input, even if you think I'm scum. If I'm going to go, I'm going to go scumhunting. If I need to defend something, at least give me something better than "you're not making it better", please.

Remembrance is right, Rubicon was joining another game as he was abandoning this one. Not a kosher move for any player of any alignment.

I'm going to triple ISO kuror0, Remembrance, and IAI and see what I can.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

rememory if you are scum I am going to lord it over nacho forever are you willing to deal with the karma of that
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Remembrance »

He won't have to. I read my role pm. :] Says town.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Remembrance »

You can lord it over me if we lose though. Because of how terrible I was this game. :( *sigh*
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 497, Remembrance wrote:I am innocent is a jerk. I'll be gone for a bit.
Is this game related? I looked on the whole page and didn't see a post from IAI, and didn't want to go back farther. If it's not game related, I'll leave it alone.

The rest of the reads were just opinions with no case to them. From that post.
In post 331, Wisdom wrote:They're specifically told how many doctors and how many cops there are. This happens in their QT and/or role pms.
Shit, I didn't read right when I glanced over the wiki. I think I might just be NK'd tonight. I wish I realized it sooner, another sliver to watch for.
In post 906, pirate mollie wrote:my for sure town reads that I will not get weird on ever and will be clinging to like a burr are borky, hd and buldey.
I guess Rubicon really screwed up this slot then, huh? I guess i might have to look at his play sometime in the near future. But not tonight, I have a lot of notes written down, but Deb (my wife) is making me load up the truck. Sleeping bags, fishing supplies, cooking equipment, etc... I'll put them into a readable format later tonight if I'm lucky.

When I look at my notes it makes me wonder why I suspected Kuror0 last night. May change my bote later tonight.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Remembrance »

It's only playstyle related. His bursting confidence and such.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3134, Remembrance wrote:It's only playstyle related. His bursting confidence and such.
why would his bursting confidence bother you?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I take heed of manits's reads

like I kinda want buldey gone
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I didn't like his vote-and-run on Se-Asians and then he didn't come back for a while, hence "jerk."
I didn't have a read, so instead I gave my initial impression.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

wtf are you even talking about he voted kuro rand you posted that only 6 hours later from his last post

VOTE: rememory
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Remembrance »

*3134 is me mixing up now with then, since he selectively quoted that bit, I didn't know that he was referencing before IaI made any significant posts (other than his first one) and didn't check.
3137 is after checking and remembering why I wrote that.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well you didn't check very well did you cos you managed to mess up the vote and the time
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Remembrance »

In post 136, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 118, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 115, pirate mollie wrote:that isn't an answer

in what post did wisdom troll you?

give a good answer and I will back off
Nah your vote is good. Keep in me.
This sounds like something scum would say, trying to sound townie. In actuality, town would realize that a vote on themselves is one less vote to pressure mafia, and would be best off trying to prove their towniness. Me no likey, so me:

vote: SE-Asians

(will be unavailable for most of the day due to the Easter holiday)
He voted Asians.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Don't know how to answer the time question. I'm just saying what I remember.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

I'm going to need a v/la, there's no wifi at the campground we'll be camping at. And my wife would kill me if I tried to slip away to McD's or some other free wifi spot while we were out fishing! :oops:

Apologies Majiffy (and everyone else), but sometimes you just gotta say yes to the women. Besides, I don't mind catching a load of crappies.

V/LA until sometime Sunday evening.

As promised UNVOTE: . I didn't even get to finish kuror0's ISO, actually the triple ISO. But I change my mind for now and don't think he's scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: jon
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3141, Remembrance wrote:
In post 136, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 118, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 115, pirate mollie wrote:that isn't an answer

in what post did wisdom troll you?

give a good answer and I will back off
Nah your vote is good. Keep in me.
This sounds like something scum would say, trying to sound townie. In actuality, town would realize that a vote on themselves is one less vote to pressure mafia, and would be best off trying to prove their towniness. Me no likey, so me:

vote: SE-Asians

(will be unavailable for most of the day due to the Easter holiday)
He voted Asians.
this post has nothing to do with the day round

like I am seriously lost
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

gut says IaI and jon
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by buldermar »

I scrolled down on page 125 and thought I was ISO'ing Majiffy, lol..
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: buldey
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3113, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2836, I Am Innocent wrote:Changed my mind, I am not going to wait for SE Asians.

I investigated Human Destroyer last night. He came back as town.

That means between Rach, myself, HD, and Mollie, I am very certain that is 4 cops. We have between 4 & 6 cops. With Rubicon, Mantis, and SE Asians all still unknown, it makes Kuror0 seem a little more suspicious. Factor in the investigation target coincidentally ended up getting NK'd, and he insisted on his target list, I am believing less and less that he is legit.

Unless you think the scum team is HD & myself, he is a legit cop. We need him to be protected, or at least seem possibly protected, hence why I think we are best off keeping Rubicon and Mantis from claiming today (unless they are a N3 cop, then they claim and we split the investigation targets again, this time with Mollie dividing the list).

Thoughts on the plan?

PS - Those who had HD in their top 2, would you please replace him with someone else?

vote kuror0
Fact #1: HD was a N3 cop
Fact #2: Mantis was a doctor
Fact #3: Scum did not know as of this post what night Mantis was a doctor (1/3 chance it was N3 for all they knew)
Fact #4: If SE Asians and Rubicon are both town, they would not know which is the doc, so if it was Rubicon, there could have been 2 docs that had a chance of being a N3 doc to protect HD

Now to see who pushed Rubicon (forcing a claim) and who was against the strategy of keeping future docs hidden so HD had a better chance of not being the N3 kill.
In post 2840, buldermar wrote: I think it's a decent plan, but I'm not fully convinced about your mantis read.
In post 2842, Remembrance wrote:I'm thinking about IaI's plan. I don't like it because it is protecting my scum read. And also protects Mantis from having to do much today. But it has good points too. I need to think it over and decide if the benefits outweigh the cost.
In post 2845, buldermar wrote:Nvm that's evident from your vote, I suppose.

I have similar worries to yours, Rem.
In post 2848, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2836, I Am Innocent wrote:Changed my mind, I am not going to wait for SE Asians.

I investigated Human Destroyer last night. He came back as town.

That means between Rach, myself, HD, and Mollie, I am very certain that is 4 cops. We have between 4 & 6 cops. With Rubicon, Mantis, and SE Asians all still unknown, it makes Kuror0 seem a little more suspicious. Factor in the investigation target coincidentally ended up getting NK'd, and he insisted on his target list, I am believing less and less that he is legit.

Unless you think the scum team is HD & myself, he is a legit cop. We need him to be protected, or at least seem possibly protected, hence why I think we are best off keeping Rubicon and Mantis from claiming today (unless they are a N3 cop, then they claim and we split the investigation targets again, this time with Mollie dividing the list).

Thoughts on the plan?

PS - Those who had HD in their top 2, would you please replace him with someone else?

vote kuror0
okay you are making sense here
In post 2861, pirate mollie wrote:IaI, I will probably not entirely trust you until I see your town game. :P

I am good with rubicon, that was the plan at the start of the day and he has not done anything to make me change my mind.

VOTE: rubicon
In post 2866, Remembrance wrote:
Requesting prod of Mantisdreams
Thank you.

@IaI, if you're going to entertain the possibility of being a scum team with HD, then you might as well go full tilt with all the other ideas as well. You're the only player so far who has been insecure about their claim. It not only forwards your plan (which is fine), but it is also a defense of your innocence since such a team would be somewhat unlikely.

After thinking about it, I don't agree with your plan. Even at an instinctual level I feel that there is scum being protected if such a plan were to be accepted. this does not mean you're scum with these people (Mantis/Rubicon), but you are probably protecting scum. I don't think such a plan is advantageous to town.

@Everyone, what do you think of IaI's plan? A few have already answered, but some haven't, I'd like to hear their opinion about it. Is there some way that this would be an advantageous to town, even if the plan protected scum this game day? A flaw I recognized when thinking about it, is that if one of them is scum, they not only don't have to be pressured today, but can claim another day and this will assure their survival for that day as well. You might be buying scum not just today, but also tomorrow, which is a huge price to pay.
In post 2867, Remembrance wrote:I'm conflicted though. Because I keep thinking of the benefits associated with getting another confirmed town or catching scum through investigation. Ugh. I don't know. :igmeou:
Rubicon or Mantis is scum:
1. They live today
2. Can claim tomorrow.
Scum might get two days to live.

Rubicon or Mantis is scum:

We let them live:
The wifom works,
HD clears someone of suspicion (or we get unlucky and he investigates someone who gets nked)

Best case scenario: have 3 very likely town (neither Bulder or Mollie gets nked), or a scum gets investigated. Am I missing anything?
In post 2880, Human Destroyer wrote:VOTE: Rubicon
This was the 4th vote. Remembrance and Buldermar already had 2 votes on Rubicon, but never did remove their votes despite both considering the plan at points. I am pretty sure one of them are scum.
This post is terrible. I was both suggesting and advocating postponing lynching Rubicon to get in a potential night investigation. Why did you leave out all of these posts? Why did you leave out the fact that I offered mollie my vote?
In post 2927, buldermar wrote:
In post 2920, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 2916, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2912, Remembrance wrote:From what I remember:

Day 1: Nacho(doc), Rem(Doc), Mollie(cop).
Day 2: Rach(cop), buldermar(doc), Kuror(cop), IaI (cop)
Day 3: Wisdom (doc), HD(cop)
Day 4: Rubi (cop)
Day 5: Se-Asians(?)

Mantis(?)
night 5
I'll give you all 3 guesses as to why this is the most anti-town post mantis could've made at this point in the game.
I'm guessing because Rubi now probably dies no matter what?

But it could be a gambit by Mantis - that would be brilliant.
In post 2928, buldermar wrote:UNVOTE:

I think it would be smarter to lynch Rubi tomorrow and lynch whoever we were going to lynch tomorrow today instead, if that's possible.
In post 2969, buldermar wrote:
In post 2965, Remembrance wrote:Still want to lynch Rubicon. If you disagree (as many have already said), I'd appreciate it if you could walk me through the reasoning where it is good to let this slot live for two more days on the chance they are town. That's more than what most scum get. A lot more.
Are we not debating letting her live
one
more day? Am I being stupid again?

- b
In post 2870, buldermar wrote:mollie you can control my vote since you're essentially confirmed town. I'll take control of it again once I'm motivated, though.
In post 3065, buldermar wrote:
In post 3058, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3057, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think mantis's is the only lynch we are going to be able to push through. it is very weird that buldey hasn't put a vote down yet. he kept saying he was going to give me his vote but he never actually did.
that was me
tell me who to vote and stop complaining.
I'm quite sure you're town, and I know you're not stupid, so quit acting that way.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”