Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Zionite »

In post 169, Chevre wrote:
Zionite
, what do you mean by "chasing ghosts"?

After thinking about it overnight, I'm not so sold anymore about mario and lugi's bolded plea. Especially now that it seems he's treating it as something he threw out there to "gauge reactions."

Blue Yoshi
, what do you think about mario and lugi's recent posts?
I read mario and luigi as being overly paranoid, especially since a vote wasn't a follow-up on the post. A town trait; town is unaware of the threats within the game. I disagree that it was bait for reactions.
In post 173, jmo16mla wrote:I didn't ignore that question. I forgot to answer it. Typically I don't give out town reads.
Everyone is scum until proven otherwise.
I hate this so much. Reserves the right to hop on any wagon at any time.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Nul »

In post 173, jmo16mla wrote:I didn't ignore that question. I forgot to answer it. Typically I don't give out town reads.
Everyone is scum until proven otherwise.

Your answer to your first question can be found in my reply.
Quick look at your meta and I've already found a contradiction to your claim.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4865552
In the above, you claim someone as townie with certainty at only page 6. What different is it here?
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Nul »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4806912
I thought you said you don't typically give out town reads?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Nul »

Nul, please do not post links to ongoing games: that is a violation of Rule 7 of the linked game's rules. I'm going to be fairly lenient and let you off, but any more and you'd be modkilled. Thanks.~Sora
Last edited by SoraAdvent on Wed May 29, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Zionite »

I like this Nul fella. Does his research.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Chenoan »

Okay. Catch up post time. Sorry I missed a bunch of things before, I underestimated the amount of time I had online and thus only made that one post. Gonna try to respond to everything I missed. If I miss anything let me know please. :) (the post is large so I'm posting it in two parts.)

- Nul's correcting of Mario's vote rubs weird to me. It feels like buddying to me, but I can't tell if it's Mafia-Mafia, Mafia-Town, or just being generally astute to the intentions of others. But right now I'm leaning scum on Nul, and town on Mario. Gonna keep an eye on this and think it over some more.
In post 105, enomis wrote:Why not Town x Scum? Unless you have information we don't have? Hmmmm...
Because I didn't read it like that? Like. That seems like the logical assumption to me. Also, why make a veiled accusation towards me? It seems like you're doing what people are accusing me of doing - subtly hinting that I'm scum so that other people will come to that conclusion themselves.

KBW continues to not make any sense. Don't think he's scum right now, but that could change.

I like the logic of BY's argument against Mario in , but I dunno if I buy it. Mario is reading noobtown to me more than anything else.

Elyse's is weird to me. Randomly defending Mario and then backwardsly jabbing at KBW? When they're behaving in highly similar ways right now. What's off about KBW that's not about Mario, Elyse? His posting is "different"? Can you be less vague?

Hoopla's - Uhm what? If he's a good vote then why aren't you voting for him yourself, Hoopla?

I'm liking Doc's logic in general so far. I think he's my strongest townread.

Really strong entrance from Chevre. But I dunno if it's good-strong.
@Chevre - who else have you read meta on? You mention one game, and say you didn't get to everyone, but don't give any other specifics. Are you trying to make it seem like you're doing more scumhunting than you actually are?
In post 141, Chevre wrote:Chenoan's Post 73 stood out to me as fishy for some reason, but Zionite nailed the reason in Post 75: It's a lot of questions and contemplation with few actual stances.
Chenoan, how do you feel about the answers to the questions you posed in 73? Did you glean any useful information?
Never really got direct answers to any of them. Some roundabout explanations for voting enomis, but that wagon seems dead now so the issue seems less important. Denis replaced out so he can't really answer the question pointed at him.

What I do find interesting is that there weren't even that many questions in that post but you're making it seem like I asked a plethora of unhelpful questions. But I didn't.
In post 141, Chevre wrote:Or, it could be that reactions to pressure is not a reliable scumtell.

(...)

VOTE: Chenoan. (...) I don't really like the way he's responding to pressure
lolwut. "response to pressure isn't a reliable scumtell but I'm going to base my vote on it anyways" ... what even?

Chevre's general questions seem good, but I don't know how much useful content they'll cause. Almost seems like he's just trying to make a lot of noise. Gonna keep an eye on him.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Chenoan »

In post 142, Keybladewielder wrote:and second, chenoan is just a jerk all around. ever since I met him, he's been rude to me.
I'm sorry? It's not intentional. I'll try to be nicer.
In post 152, Nul wrote:Monkey wasn't pushing a wagon as Chenoan suggested (quoted #73: "Pushing what looks to me like a BS wagon is probably the scummiest thing I've seen so far this game."), he was asking for pressure (quoted #63: "enomis is being very OMGUSy. More votes on him please."). Post #73 by Chenoan shot out a lot of questions but no real answers, seems to me like a scum creating fake content and leading discussion in the wrong way. I don't like how he talks about possibilities without delving into details (quoted: "Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide."), I feel as though he is trying to put ideas into people's head without being the one responsible for them if anything happens to go wrong.
What exactly is the difference between pushing a wagon and asking for pressure in action? Because they seem the same to me. Maybe the motivation might be different, but can you guarantee what his motivation is/was? It still reads as pushing to me.

It's day one. I'm giving as much information as I have and as I've read. How am I supposed to give details based off of a few posts of interaction? It stood out to me, so I pointed it out. Why is that bad?

Really dislike Monkey's . Seems like backtracking to me.
In post 155, Nul wrote:Again, another question is presented without assuming a stance.
Asking a question IS making a stance. It's just a better way to encourage discussion than making a blatant statement. A question clearly sows that you want a response and want to see a reaction. An accusation doesn't do that as well. Besides, just because one thing stands out doesn't mean I'm going to leap to assuming that a player is scum. That's pointless. Someone can be scummy without being scum.
In post 155, Nul wrote:Chenoan is also pretty jumpy when suspicion is directed towards him, shown in the above and shown when KBW places a vote on him (#91)
You seem to love meta hunting, so why haven't you looked at my meta to see that I ALWAYS respond jumpy, and I ALWAYS get called out on it. I don't know how to stop it. I don't like being accused of things.
In post 155, Nul wrote:He keeps mentioning that Monkey is not addressing the cases against him, but he doesn't present them to Monkey. Are you talking about #76 because that's the only post it seems that Monkey didn't reply to and I don't really see how he could reply to that.
I'm referring to all the votes on him and their reasons which he doesn't even acknowledge. It seems like he's afraid of acknowledging it and drawing actual attention to himself. I don't like that.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Chenoan »

Nul's searching on jmo's meta is odd to me. But it's a good find. Can you explain the disparity between your claim here and your actions in those games, jmo?

Also. One of those games Nul linked is currently open. Are we allowed to use player's currently open games to discuss meta? (I ask because I'm new to the whole posting/reading other people's metas thing)
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Zionite »

In post 182, Chenoan wrote:Nul's searching on jmo's meta is odd to me. But it's a good find. Can you explain the disparity between your claim here and your actions in those games, jmo?

Also. One of those games Nul linked is currently open. Are we allowed to use player's currently open games to discuss meta? (I ask because I'm new to the whole posting/reading other people's metas thing)
If I had to guess, I'd say no. But I'm new here so what do I know. :)
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Chenoan »

Sliding scale time.

>>TOWNISH

Doc Holliday
enomis
mario and lugi
Keybladewielder
Blue Yoshi
Zionite
Elyse
Hoopla
jmo16mla
Chevre
Nul
MonkeyMan576
>>SCUMMISH

So I now realized that Zionite is totally slipping under my radar. That freaks me out. I might need to re-evaluate this list sooner rather than later.

Also, to those who dislike posting townreads. I actually find it really useful to post town reads because if you don't know who other people are reading town you can't compare your own reads to them and it leaves you more in the dark. I actually think it's generally a scummy notion to dislike posting town reads. I've only really seen it be helpful to town in the long run so I can't understand the town-logic behind not wanting that information out there.
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Zionite »

Posting town reads has the nasty side effect of giving scum good targets, but the positives outweigh the negatives. It's better to lock people into a mindset to see how and why they swap later, which is why jmo's comment is so scummy.

It seems I'm actually slipping toward the middle of your radar.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Chenoan »

In post 185, Zionite wrote: It seems I'm actually slipping toward the middle of your radar.
What I mean is that you are legitimately 100% neutral for me. I feel like nothing you've done has stood out all game. But right now I don't know what questions to ask to get reactions that I would find useful in getting a better read on you. So I have to watch for now I guess.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Nul »

In post 180, Chenoan wrote: -
Nul's correcting of Mario's vote rubs weird to me.
It feels like buddying to me, but I can't tell if it's Mafia-Mafia, Mafia-Town, or just being generally astute to the intentions of others. But right now I'm leaning scum on Nul, and town on Mario. Gonna keep an eye on this and think it over some more.
Really? Mario voted "null", and for the next 3-4 pages people were suspicious of him because they all thought he was voting me, he didn't even explain to people he was actually voting for no one. You can read people's responses all asking why he is voting me after claiming that "RVS is bad" (). Take Blue Yoshi's post as a prime example. mod still has got it wrong. Somehow I am scummy for correcting this??

You have what I call a crumbly case, and a crumbly case is scummy.

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:
What exactly is the difference between pushing a wagon and asking for pressure in action?
Because they seem the same to me. Maybe the motivation might be different, but can you guarantee what his motivation is/was? It still reads as pushing to me.
Asking for votes puts pressure on the person and is used for scumhunting. Pushing a "BS wagon", as you called it, sounds to me like pushing for a lynch. The two are different things.

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:It's day one. I'm giving as much information as I have and as I've read. How am I supposed to give details based off of a few posts of interaction? It stood out to me, so I pointed it out.
Why is that bad?
Correction. You're not giving information, you're throwing around possibilities and fence-sitting. This is anti-town. If you can't delve into detail then don't say it in the first place, you're just leading discussion in the wrong way if you can't provide evidence for your claims.

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:Asking a question IS making a stance. It's just a better way to encourage discussion than making a blatant statement. A question clearly sows that you want a response and want to see a reaction. An accusation doesn't do that as well. Besides, just because one thing stands out doesn't mean I'm going to leap to assuming that a player is scum. That's pointless. Someone can be scummy without being scum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:I'm referring to all the votes on him and their reasons which he doesn't even acknowledge. It seems like he's afraid of acknowledging it and drawing actual attention to himself. I don't like that.
Yet I haven't seen you try to present the arguments to him, it's like you don't want him to defend himself. You haven't even addressed your case against Monkey by pursuing it in your last few giant posts. The only sentence where you've mentioned anything about Monkey is; "Really dislike Monkey's 154. Seems like backtracking to me.". Are you even trying to scumhunt? Monkey is your highest scum read and that's all you've got to say in your giant essay? How about putting some pressure on him by asking more questions?

I would like to use Zionite's scumtell that townies should be actively consisting people of their reads or pursuing the cases they've made. You however have done neither of that regarding your case against Monkey.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Nul »

actively convincing* not consisting
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Nul »

Besides the fact that I corrected a vote by Mario on me (that everyone in the game including the mod thought it was a vote for me), is there any reason why you find me scummy? Because your reads are terrible at the moment.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Can I ask why the fuck you're linking ongoing games?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:22 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Can I just say that Chenobla's read's are awful? Where does he get that enomis and mario are town and Hoopla is leaning scum?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Nul »

In post 190, jmo16mla wrote:Can I ask why the fuck you're linking ongoing games?
Because I didn't know the rules. Are you going to reply to any of the questions at all?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Nul »

In post 167, jmo16mla wrote:first off, he calls hoopla town, on page three. Hoopla has been here for a bit and is a relatively good player.

Why is she town? she is being aggressive early on in the game. Why wouldn't scum be aggressive?

He tries to use OMGUS as a scum tell, but then doesn't really call it a strong tell, discounting it as "reliable as anything else"

He was really pushing the wagon hard, asking for more votes. Again. On page three.

It kinda tapers off from there. admittedly,
my case isn't strong but I like Monkey for scum
Another interesting thing to note is that jmo doesn't say any of these things himself until he was questioned. If you have a scum read on someone, you should be presenting your case to everyone and pressuring the person. To me, it looks like you left your vote on Monkey to avoid standing out and have your vote somewhere, these additional points you've added just looks thrown on after you realised how weak your case was.

You "know your case isn't strong but you like Monkey for scum"? Care to elaborate on this?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 am

Post by enomis »

In post 163, Elyse wrote:@Chevre
I didn't like how enomis just said "no" as a response to a vote on him.

@enomis
His assumption was wrong when he said that mario and lugi called you scum, not when he said two people have been working together.

If you thought that assumption was wrong, why are you voting for BY?
Because it feels like he is just looking for someone to lynch and not scumhunting to lynch scum. And that post doesn't feel genuine.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote:Because I didn't read it like that? Like. That seems like the logical assumption to me. Also, why make a veiled accusation towards me? It seems like you're doing what people are accusing me of doing - subtly hinting that I'm scum so that other people will come to that conclusion themselves.
Exactly. Why is it a logical assumption to you. Why didn't you read it like that? Why is town v town a choice and not town v scum? Town do not know who is scum and who is town. And esp that early in the game and you seem quite sure of your read? How can you be so sure? And what veiled accusation. If you read it like that, so be it.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 180, Chenoan wrote: - Nul's correcting of Mario's vote rubs weird to me. It feels like buddying to me, but I can't tell if it's Mafia-Mafia, Mafia-Town, or just being generally astute to the intentions of others. But right now I'm leaning scum on Nul, and town on Mario. Gonna keep an eye on this and think it over some more.
This is just really terrible. How is correcting a vote on someone weird? At all? More importantly, how does it make someone scummy?
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: KBW continues to not make any sense. Don't think he's scum right now, but that could change.
KBW is making sense. He's not posting in another language or jibberish. Why do you refuse to acknowledge him, but have a townread on Mario? Also, you left a nice open door to open onto a KBW wagon.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: I like the logic of BY's argument against Mario in , but I dunno if I buy it.
So in other words, you don't like it? This is just a massive waffle.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: Elyse's is weird to me. Randomly defending Mario and then backwardsly jabbing at KBW? When they're behaving in highly similar ways right now. What's off about KBW that's not about Mario, Elyse? His posting is "different"? Can you be less vague?
Randomly defending Mario? Really? You have him as a townread too. Why is it random that I defend him? And I didn't "jab" at KBW. Saying he is off is not jabbing at him. Jabbing at him would be like what you did when you said his posts don't make any sense. KWB and Mario are not acting in similar ways. You are just pretending like KBW is some troll that shouldn't be paid any attention too. I haven't pinpointed exactly what is different about KBW, maybe you could find it if you actually read his posts.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: Hoopla's - Uhm what? If he's a good vote then why aren't you voting for him yourself, Hoopla?
You only have one vote. Maybe he's not her number one scumread.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: Really strong entrance from Chevre. But I dunno if it's good-strong.
Waffle.
In post 180, Chenoan wrote: @Chevre - who else have you read meta on? You mention one game, and say you didn't get to everyone, but don't give any other specifics.
Are you trying to make it seem like you're doing more scumhunting than you actually are?
This question is just idiotic. Questions like this make me want to punch my screen.
In post 182, Chenoan wrote:Nul's searching on jmo's meta is odd to me. But it's a good find. Can you explain the disparity between your claim here and your actions in those games, jmo?
Why is it odd to do meta research? You didn't say it was odd when Chevre did it.

@Nul
Don't go through ongoing games. You can probably find what you were talking about in one of jmo's completed games.
In post 184, Chenoan wrote:Sliding scale time.

>>TOWNISH

Doc Holliday
enomis
mario and lugi
Keybladewielder
Blue Yoshi
Zionite
Elyse
Hoopla
jmo16mla
Chevre
Nul
MonkeyMan576
>>SCUMMISH
Terrible, terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE list. MonkeyMan is your biggest scumread, yet you only mention him once? Chevre and Nul, my TOP TWO townreads who actually do meta research and scumhunt, are two of your biggest scumreads? You haven't even provided reasons. Why is jmo scummy? Is the only reason Hoopla scummy because she said someone else is a good vote? How is enomis town? How is BY town if you don't buy his logic?
In post 191, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Can I just say that Chenobla's read's are awful? Where does he get that enomis and mario are town and Hoopla is leaning scum?
Mario town I can understand but yes I agree.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chenoan

That was a really terrible catchup post with a lot of discrepancies, followed by an awful reads list. BY is still a strong scumread, but Chenoan needs pressure from that "post".
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Chenoan »

In post 187, Nul wrote:Really? Mario voted "null", and for the next 3-4 pages people were suspicious of him because they all thought he was voting me, he didn't even explain to people he was actually voting for no one. You can read people's responses all asking why he is voting me after claiming that "RVS is bad" (). Take Blue Yoshi's post as a prime example. mod still has got it wrong. Somehow I am scummy for correcting this??

You have what I call a crumbly case, and a crumbly case is scummy.
Yes, really. It rubs weird to me. But Like I said I don't know why. There's a reason everyone assumed he was voting for you, because it looked like he was! So you being the
only player
to realize his "mistake" and the vote just happened to be being misinterpreted as on you? It's weird to me. And because you're leaning scum for me and Mario's leaning town, I'm inclined to believe that's the relationship there, but I'm not positive. I already said that, though.
Asking for votes puts pressure on the person and is used for scumhunting. Pushing a "BS wagon", as you called it, sounds to me like pushing for a lynch. The two are different things.
Okay but I asked what the difference was
in action
, not in motivation. I already said that there was a possible difference in motivation, but how is a player supposed to 100% know the motivation of another player? Oh right, only scum can do that.

You're really good at not actually answering questions.
Correction. You're not giving information, you're throwing around possibilities and fence-sitting. This is anti-town. If you can't delve into detail then don't say it in the first place, you're just leading discussion in the wrong way if you can't provide evidence for your claims.
No, I am giving information. And I'm providing reasons form my information. I'm also not fence-sitting, I'm just also not giving a blanket town or scum read to every player right now because
it is day one and we have almost no information to do that.
You just don't seem to like the information that I'm giving. Am I hitting too close to the truth?

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:Asking a question IS making a stance. It's just a better way to encourage discussion than making a blatant statement. A question clearly sows that you want a response and want to see a reaction. An accusation doesn't do that as well. Besides, just because one thing stands out doesn't mean I'm going to leap to assuming that a player is scum. That's pointless. Someone can be scummy without being scum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
What even? Okay, I'm not expert at logical fallacies, but I don't think I'm doing that at all. Please elaborate/be more specific? If it's the someone can be scummy without being scum statement, then uhm. K. It's a statement that's true. People get scum reads on players that are innocent all the time, I've seen it in every game I've played. That's how townies end up accidentally getting lynched. But if that's the only part of that statement you're responding to... I don't even.

Yet I haven't seen you try to present the arguments to him, it's like you don't want him to defend himself. You haven't even addressed your case against Monkey by pursuing it in your last few giant posts. The only sentence where you've mentioned anything about Monkey is; "Really dislike Monkey's 154. Seems like backtracking to me.". Are you even trying to scumhunt? Monkey is your highest scum read and that's all you've got to say in your giant essay? How about putting some pressure on him by asking more questions?
My "essay" was a catch-up post. Monkey made like 2 posts in the time that I missed that I hadn't already reacted/responded to. So yea, that's all there was on him in my "essay" because that's all he'd done for me to respond to.

I'm sorry that I made the assumption that voting for someone and giving a reason why and then calling them out for not responding to the vote was enough to "present the argument" to a player? Because that seems like pretty blatantly presenting an argument to someone.

Why are you so eager to defence monkeyman?
I would like to use Zionite's scumtell that townies should be actively consisting people of their reads or pursuing the cases they've made. You however have done neither of that regarding your case against Monkey.
I'm sorry? Like I don't know what response you're wanting out of that statement, because from my perspective I'm scumhunting to the best of my ability. No, I'm not pushing just one case because I don't want to tunnel and I'm not 100% confident of my read yet (I apparently have a very bad habit of tunneling and it caused me problems in both of my newbies games so I've been trying to get better at not doing that). I'm not pushing for a lynch on Monkey, he's just my strongest scumread right now. But like other players have said it's still early for a lynch.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Chenoan »

In post 189, Nul wrote:Besides the fact that I corrected a vote by Mario on me (that everyone in the game including the mod thought it was a vote for me), is there any reason why you find me scummy? Because your reads are terrible at the moment.
My gut, which is a bad reason to use to try to explain things I know, but yea. Your interactions with players. You call me out for asking questions but early on all you did was ask questions as well.

It seems like you're just trying to go for an easy lynch while trying to earn town cred by defending certain players. I don't like that.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Chenoan »

In post 181, Chenoan wrote:You seem to love meta hunting, so why haven't you looked at my meta to see that I ALWAYS respond jumpy, and I ALWAYS get called out on it. I don't know how to stop it. I don't like being accused of things.
Also, Nul. Why didn't you respond to this? Does it weaken your case against me too much so you don't want to bring attention to it?
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Chenoan »

In post 191, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Can I just say that Chenobla's read's are awful? Where does he get that enomis and mario are town and Hoopla is leaning scum?
I thought it was pretty clear all game that I've though enomis is probably town? And I explained my Mario read. And Hoopla is very much in the center of the scale, which mean's he's a primarily null read.

How is that confusing?

Also, this looks like content, but doesn't really add much to the discussion. What are your current reads, Monkey?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”