Mini 1484 - Pick Your Partners (Game Over)

Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Tochica »

Hey, I've skimmed some after I sent PM to replace yday, now that I am in I will give it a more proper look. From what I picked up, I assume how it worked was people sending lists to the mod after the playerlist was up, ranking players from one to 13? I will go and check the announcement I suppose as I didn't find anything in thread/rules.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Tochica »

Nvm I actually have a PM of my predecessor list and it is so.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Tochica »

About GNR - Just the opposite of how Nat feels I think the 'contradiction' is a bit off, or more so that he didn't seem willing to elaborate on it. It's actually hard to explain but it feels he is being deliberately cryptic around the issue, which bothered me. But then I don't really see any benefit scum-GNR would gain of denying what he previously had implied. The argument of him being inactive, coasting or w/e are just unjustified unless GNR totally changed his style. I only pop for a game every few months or so, but I know GNR tends to be inactive compared to others as either alignment afaik? (question mark coz of egg's comment) .

About Pjovek - I actually absolutely agree with GNR on this one, Pj looked fine until the GNR vote. This jump just looked survivalist and opportunistic. If I had to pick between him and GNR I'd pick him as it is, but I am not ready to lynch.

vote DBK

I will vote for Bo instead. He has been a lot like what I remember him being as scum - opportunistic to the point you get fooled and take it for a townish whims, changing his mind at the same paragraph, hunting for partners pre flips and buddying to people shamelessly. I actually don't know Bo-town so this may be not valid. He has been on every wagon there was.

There are a few more things that bothered me.
In post 30, Does Bo Know wrote:Some scum have day talk, right?
One either has read the rules and PMs and knows all groups have day talk or hasn't. And even if he used 'some' as in 'in some games' I find it strange he will use it to strengthen an argument and won't go and check.
In post 30, Does Bo Know wrote:And townies that don't bullshit their lists could reveal likely Masons, so there's that.
Yet there are at least three people he openly speculates are VTs without no reason to do it what so ever. And by reason I mean someone he thinks town is running the risk of getting lynched or something like that (maybe pj is exeption here). If Bo flips mafia it's likely these people are not mafia.

I am sure there was a thing or two more but I can't think on top of my head and won't bother checking right now.

Things that bothered me somewhat on more recent pages include as mentioned that DrDo seems to be recycling his case. Also mentioned but still Titus thinking of putting people she knows at the bottom of her list so they don't get linked to her in case she rolls scum but now unable to think why would she lie about it as scum. This is off.

I have a few townish reads: thegarantula, and to lesser extent HS, Nat and Egg.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Tochica »

@Egg there is like two weeks until deadline why compromising?

@TheGarantula as I saw you mentioned hunting as a town tell somewhere, just to mention that in this set up scum will probably genuinely scumhunt.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Tochica »

@TSO I liked his post where he said he will look closely at his own wagon, it is something townie to do it's something I see myself doing if I don't know where to start. What I liked even better is that he followed up in his next post. The fact he uses scum hunting as town tell is also telling. I also haven't found anything bothering in his posts so far.

@Titus I am not 100% sure we are on the same page here. Are you and Bo scum team in the above example? Anyway If that's the case you were already worried to put Bo up the list so you did think it will put a bullseye on you regardless if you lie about your list. You could be worried for being linked to some and still decide screw it I want to team up with people I know. It does make sense to come up with a 'lie' like that if that's the case, and you rolled scum with these people, especially given how people seem to use lists to town tell and some have raised opinions people who know each other may be scum partners. Anyhow my problem with it is mainly the fact you act like 'I can't think of any reason what so ever'.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Tochica »

That's ok Bo we only played like half a day together I just remember like elephant and have a very few games played so I remember almost all. My whole point was you were not doing greatest job of trying to protect the PRs!
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 313, Varsoon wrote:We win some anti-town for this, I hope
What do you mean?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Tochica »

I really don't get your point.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Tochica »

@Egg the suspicion I get about him and his VT speculations points at him being mafia rather than wolf. If he was wolf he wouldn't point at the VT openly at thread he would save the speculations for his ww quick topic. My whole suspicion was he was trying to communicate with the werewolves.

About the block thing, I have been in a game where people were trying to get a 'town block' formed. Ended up with scum in the block who won it for the scum. I do not particularly think is a bad idea I just think it's not very doable in practise as people in the block tend to have different reads and all. In other words I think it's always good to try working with your town reads and one doesn't have to make it official. Anyway from my xp it's a town motivated thing to try...In our case here it looks to me Varsoon is saying he won't be having much time for this game so he wants to work with DBK and Titus as he trust them, and even if any of them are diff faction he doesn't care as he would hunt the third faction with them.

I usually have hard time reading people like Varsoon (playing in character) when I don't know them. I skimmed half day one of the game Titus had posted and concluded he was actually trying to be serious in this game as scum, which is something I didn't expect. I am somewhat lazy to dig into more games right now but as it is my only worry of him are the lists.

On the separate note I still have no clue how GNR and Pj cross voting has anything to do with the scum hunting scum and I still miss the whole point Varsoon had in #212 #213...
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Tochica »

DrDo have you any reads/thoughts about others you could share?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Titus you may expect many things, from my xp everyone being serious is not always the case, some people like jokin - some don't. That's all right and not very important for this particular game I suppose. My whole point was that Varsoon seemed more serious and game focused in the game you suggested us to read to strengthen your argument that he is town here.

I really do not know why/if do you assume I went checking
your meta
to determine
your
alignment or saying I did? I don't know what you seriously doubt but I think you are seriously out of line here. Maybe you mistake me with Nat?

I usually hate forming reads by purely reading/catching up as one loses proper idea of timing and so on. So I am still in a process of forming reads I am comfortable with so I was trying to not jump horses, but since it seems really important to you why and what I think of you yes I think it's more likely you are scum than town. I have feeling you have been walking on egg shells this whole game and I think you are being deliberately cryptic. I also don't think you have been as involved as you can be. And there are five scums in this game so.

On another note I agree with Titus the fact neither of PJ and GNR comes to defend themselves looks off. I am still not ready to lynch and I hoped I'd see more content from some, but then I am just me. Well GNR has been proded and I suppose PJ should be too? I'd like to hear from them at least if we gonna lynch prematurely so don't jump horses please.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 351, T S O wrote:My way of looking at it says a Werewolf by itself is more likely to shoot Mafia who look Town.
Do you mean the ww will want to shot mafia who looks town or it's likely due to mafia numbers? If it was me I'd try to shoot mansons.

Anyway I am not sure focusing on one faction is great idea, maybe as someone said if we have two suspects.

I also don't feel like what PJ left us after hammer can be used reliably, if anything I do not think he would have the guts to single his partner like that. I agree DrDo is very unlikely partner, also Varsoon judging by the fact he was saying Varsoon is n1 on his list and he was also saying '2 People both putting each other high in their respective lists are most likely to share communication (one way or the other (two)' I incline to believe he wasn't bullshitting on this one. I suppose playing the 'where is PJ on your list' game won't do us any good as the ww will just lie.

HC did you have any other reasons to believe TSO is scum? I also am not comfortable clearing the whole wagon for possible partner just because they are two, especially after self hammer. Early bus with intention to move later is possible and so is 'oh shit PJ is gonna get lynched I better get some credit' , also it's possible there wasn't a bus I personally cant say which I think is most likely atm.

I actually got super hooked on Bo-scum I should go and check his thoughts again, I am a bit lost.

Vote HC
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Tochica »

Hmm I am not sure about Mutley hate, yes he doesn't have any content but I more see him as the 'I don't care type' which usually is null. Does anyone have any xp playing with him?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Tochica »

Hmm I haven't noticed if he didn't mention PJ I will check later. So is it him and Mutt saying they had random lists? Anyway

unvote
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Tochica »

Mutl please don't pretend that it's the RVS vote that's bothersome about you. Post some content.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Tochica »

Actually no, even though HC seems to genuinely suspect TCO of being ww it doesn't make him less likely to be scum. I seem to suck at that multi faction thing. Hc is still good vote, very unlikely ww though.

vote HC
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Tochica »

What's also bothersome is that you seemed to use Pj's post as argument rather to explain youself before asking, also the fact you didn't go trough the jumps on Pj's wagon just assumed he wasn't bused because they are two. I'd make sure I pay closer eye on the votes if such poe was my scum hunting plan.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Tochica »

@Garantula probably but I don't see how speculating what ww will want to do helps us.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Tochica »

Lol I for some reason thought DrDo's posts from day two were coming from Garantula (so I thought he changed his view and been thinking about it this whole time) so last post by DrDo made no sense... nvm me.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Tochica »

Right going through TSO iso it's so he did not mention Pj which is odd given he was the wagon of the day. This post
In post 60, T S O wrote:
In post 59, Pjovek wrote:With the votes being 3-3 between two players, The Pjovek is a man of weighing decisions.

He decides on the spider.

VOTE: TheGargantula
Mutley's wagon is completely RVS. Gargantula's isn't.

It wasn't a hard decision, was it?
though is absolute bitch if he was Pj's partner. Combined with Pj's claim he is his buddy I am not sure I fancy him for a partner.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Tochica »

I am around but not much action I see. We need more people voting, voting is what makes the game spin and sparks discussion.

Varsoon you said you played with Mutley, is this his usual style?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Tochica »

@DrDo : #399 illustrates why focusing on a faction is wrong. The example is TSO, several people express suspicion of him being ww, yet taking #399 into account a case could be made that he is mafia. We can't go ww hunting exclusively as the room for error is larger, simple as that, or at least I can't, there are few people I see as unlikely ww via PJs interactions and the rest is almost fair game. You are welcome to try and point us the ww though. What I don't like is Titus did make a post presenting her views on the matter yet you did not bother commenting on it or sharing your views who exactly the ww is.

The fact that HC doesn't mention TCO in regards to #399 is alarming. I never thought the fact HC is gunning for the ww mainly is super suspicious. My problem is his scum hunting looked faked and now when I see he thinks (and possibly rightly so) that the mafia may want to protect the ww it bugs me even further. What #399 made me think is I may be wrong about HC really suspecting TCO of being ww. I still think he is more likely mafia than ww but I am not scratching the possibility.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Tochica »

On a separate note I did not think much of TheGarantula vote on DrDo, not that I think DrDo is a bad vote I just don't see what's wrong with the specific post he quoted and I don't see the line of thought behind the vote.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Tochica »

I probably won't be around much during the weekend.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Tochica »

I still think we should look for both, lynching ww sounds like the best scenario to me.

Vote HC

TSO did you mean you don't think they are partners or just that 'at least one' is mafia
In post 389, T S O wrote:Honestly I'd be willing to lynch Haschel or Dr. Dolittle. One of them is Mafia. Guaranteed.

I am just not sure if #405 makes it less or more likely for HC to be DrDo partner, was he being paranoid or was he linking himself to HC.

Also, I assume GNR vote is about #227?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Tochica »

@HC you are actually not that unlikely of a ww, I do think you are more likely mafia though. And even if you weren't I'd probably vote you anyway as I've got no clear idea who the ww is.

From the people being on PJ wagon d1 I see Nat, Titus and Garg all as possible bus votes. I will be surprised if Garg flips scum. I am paranoid about both Titus and Nat, although Nats tendency to give reads when not asked I view as town tell. I've been paranoid before and wrong. Anyway bottom line is if I had to pick between the three I'd pick Titus. On a separate note given self hammer there was likely a scum bussing DrDo.

Off Pj wagon I think TSO is unlikely ww due to stuff I've already posted. Mutley, HC and Egg are all possibilities, with Egg reading more town than not.

In other words I think ww is likely in Mutley, HC, Titus which obviously is not good enough but then HC stands a pretty good chance of being mafia too.

As for gnr I actually do think that him entering today without expressing any suspicion was somewhat off, his vote on pj felt right though.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Garg at some point I thought hc really suspected tso of being ww which made him unlikely ww, after his post about mafia trying to protect ww I wasn't that sure at all. I am pretty sure I've commented on that already. Bottom line is I think he is likely scum. Also, I view his #462 as trying to imply contradiction when there is none and it's same with #363, worst of all being that he doesn't commit to express suspicion he just implies.

Mutley start playing or replace, please! If you are town you are a terrible liability for misslynch late game.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Tochica »

@Egg while I actually agree with most of your analysis and the general conclusions I still think hc is better vote. I maybe am starting to tunnel here but I do not have actual read on Mutley he is more of a poe suspect.

Anyway please guys don't quick lynch again, I know it has worked for us so far but at least give time for gnr to post content it will be helpful later on.

Mutley who do you think is ww?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Tochica »

I had read your post, I meant for myself he is more of a poe suspect even before reading your post. I think your point about his randomized list has some merit. The rest of the points I do not find that compelling - without going to check I don't think he has mentioned anyone so not mentioning pj specificity isn't really a clue given he hasn't offered any other content. As for Varsoon and him being quiet I actually had the impression Varsoon liked him and was saying he is usually lurky regardless of alignment, I think Varsoon had already mentioned he is getting more active mid to late game so the information is there for us to read.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Tochica »

I can't get much from Pj's vote on thegar. As someone had mentioned Mutley was random wagon at this point, I have the impression Pj was trying to be 'jokey' with his jump on the gar at this point. The speculation pj didn't want to enlarge his buddy's wagon is possibility but it's also possible he saw garg as likelier lynch.

I try to use vca but now thinking about it I mainly been in games where misslynches happened and I usually come from the position 'there is scum voting town', also I think the fact we allow scum to self hammer so early (before everyone gives thoughts how they feel about the given wagon) makes it harder to determine stuff. I don't know if ww was on DrDo, I think the ww probably would like to lynch mafia for town points but I don't have anything to speculate one way or the other. I do see titus as possible ww but it has nothing to do with drdo lynch. Why do you think ww wasn't on day 2 lynch?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Tochica »

TSO was on Drdo wagon though.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Tochica »

yeah he was the -1 vote, do you have any thoughts on who is the ww? Also, why not voting when you have suspects?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Tochica »

@Titus what did you mean by 'that kind of planning' was it the Mutley's case on why TSO was mafia? I consider posting content while not asked slight town tell, but I don't think posting content under pressure is solely scum trait. In any case I think it mainly depends on the content. Also, do I understand correctly that you still are pushing Mutley as somewhat of a policy lynch considering #499?

While I am not a fan of making connections pre flips I see the line of thinking behind Mutley's suspicions. The fact that he seems to independently suspect GNR makes me feel even better about him. I am warming up towards Mutley and starting to think this is going to be a mistake.

HC's thoughts on mutley's suspicion of tso gnr mafia team would be also interesting to hear, I still am not sure if he considers TSO possible mafia as he hasn't commented on my #409 yet.

Also, I will be mia during the weekend.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Tochica »

#513 is meh :neutral:

I don't like TSO not verbalizing why he suspects people he suspects. Now I see he mentions assosiatives for second time but I am not sure what this even means.

I absolutely agree with Mutley we shouldn't ask for claim when putting someone on -1 which seems to be a tendency in this game. I definitely don't see it as slowing the game. I don't see why TSO is rushing especially since he wants to hear from GNR which I believe everyone wants.

re 514: Yes my point was I do think that it should have crossed your mind. I am not sure what I think about your theory about mafia jumping a meson together, I think they probably would be more careful than this. I suppose it's just a speculation and not very important.

re 534: Titus I am pretty sure both HC and I already commented on Mutley so I assume you are either interested on how we see people voting him or you haven't read.

I am still not sure how you feel about Mutley after he started posting hence me asking you in#510. It would be interested to hear what you think of Eggs case also.

While I don't agree much with most points on Eggs case I think his analysis and vote are town motivated, which is strengthened by the fact he was willing to discuss it further.

Nat agrees with Egg and votes ditching mafia suspect of his for a null read which he agrees may be ww - I don't see anything there.

TSO vote does seem a bit opportunistic and his Mutley hate seems to get inflated from the fact Mutley suspects him (I generally don't think OMGUS is solely a scum trait but in our case here it sat wrong with me).

All that said I will support TSO wagon.

Vote TSO
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Tochica »

^ Mutley is voting
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by Tochica »

Yea that's the impression I had, btw what made you think tso is town day 1?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by Tochica »

You saying he would have caught you day one (I was under the impression it was 'day one' now when quoted I see it is'day') kinda implies you think he can read you.

I however can't agree with the speculation Mutley was lurking purely because Varsoon was in the game, precisely because Varsoon said that's the usual Mutley.

@Nat I think Mutley meant himself when he said useless player (or the TSO's presumption of him). I am not sure if tso was under the impression you were voting him when he wrote #547 or was he speaking to you preventively. In any case I am the only one fitting in his 'you guys' as your suspicion of him has nothing to do with mutley.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Tochica »

HC I think Titus was referring to Mutley vs TSO. Anyhow the dilemma I have with you is do you genuinely suspect TSO of being ww, but we've been over this already.

Titus ignores me which is becoming a habit of hers. Obviously the assessment that hc waited for multey to get to -1 to start a counter wagon is wrong.

@egg in general claiming prematurely may end up tightening the poe circle for scum to find pr, the idea to claim is to not get lynched as pr, if there is not enough people to lynch you it's anti town to claim. If someone is on given wagon already they are not in a position to ask for a claim. Stating an intent just to hear the claim is plain scummy, unless a pr making a gambit (which I view as silly move) I suppose.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:03 am

Post by Tochica »

@egg fair enough, no point going back and forth.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Tochica »

Shrug, Egg, I think you are starting to tunnel hard here and see everything Mutley says as scummy. Provoked by your argument, and the fact Mutley claims bo told him so, I tried looking into games of bo and mutley playing together and found that in the first game I found http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/CwDkUhxRFWpi I will quote from dead topic post #106 here:
Bo said:
No but seriously this game is moving pretty slowly.
For the love of God I want Mutley to flip scum in one game he's in and town in another so that I could have the slightest possibility of reading him next game we're in together.
I stopped reading after that, if anyone feels like digging more they are welcomed but imo it's totally possible bo did tell him so.

Regardless of this whole argument I just feel that's wrong and we have better chance hitting on scum if we lynch TSO.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:25 am

Post by Tochica »

TSO you saying that I've dismissed anything without addressing it is, well obviously wrong.

No, I don't want to make a case I will say couple of things though. First thing that pinged me about you was when you said you weren't on pj wagon because you weren't online, firstly because no one actually wondered why weren't you on pj wagon, people were wondering why you didn't mention him when he was one of the main things talked about on day one and secondary because it seemed you suspected gnr more. This however points more at you being ww (or so I thought) and I still think it's unlikely pj having the guts to name you like that, some seem not bothered by that but meh...

Then I didn't like that you didn't elaborate on this 'one of hc, drdo is mafia obviously' when whoever asked you, and when I asked you next day about the one part you again ignored it. Mind you I asked not only because you hadn't explained but because I was curious if there was any valid reason they are unlikely buddies.

I think you bussing drdo is entirely possible as it was likely he would get lynched anyway.

And then I think your behaviour became opportunistic and rushy around Mutley's wagon right after a post you said you don't know who you suspect most and why, and you didn't even comment on eggs case (until later, when a wagon formed on you), you were busy rebuking.

I just don't see how is Mutley that scummy, and the fact Egg is being left to push the wagon while people coast/ cheer from the sides makes me uneasy about the wagon itself. I think he is likely town and the only reason to lynch him today would be that he may get misslynched later when it's too late.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Tochica »

What do you mean you were pressuring him whole day, you said one of him and hc is scum guaranteed and didn't answer when asked why. Don't act like distancing and then bussing when shit hits the fan is the most unheard of things. And actually looking at your iso day one you did mention a post of his being crap.

You can't tell me what's useless, I'd rather you comment on why you said you'd be on his wagon if you were online when looking at your iso you seemed to be hooked on gnr.

Also, Mutley day one could be viewed as scummy if one has enough town reads to go after lurkers, Mutley today doesn't give the vibes of scum getting lynched at all.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Tochica »

@Titus it was interesting to hear what you think of egg's case on mutley, also what you think of the actual content mutley posts, as all I gathered was you think it's suspicious he posts content under dead threat.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Tochica »

I don't believe at all TSO thought Mutley may have self hammered now, this unvote looks obliging.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Tochica »

Hmm still pretty unlikely garg is scum so scum in HC,Titus,Voided and Nat.

Voided unlikely ww judging from day one and pj interactions, likely mafia though judging from yday around deadline. He is probably a safe vote if we don't know where to lynch today but if he is mafia and we lynch him we will be in exactly the same situation tomorrow.

HC, Titus and Nat all possible ww, one of them should be town, I'd think Nat but I am not sure.

If we misslynch today our only chance is mafia being shot but better not betting on this.

HC did you bother checking Eggs reads that's a bad vote.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Tochica »

Nvm you have I suppose
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Tochica »

Obviously, no one would have fallen for it, because even if they thought you really claiming vt they would still think they will get cc'd...I also find it super strange you guys think egg would make 'fake' post in case he dies to misslead us.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Tochica »

Did he post anything he never said in thread earlier though?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Tochica »

I just find it strange you guys would think egg would make a missleading post in case he dies, as his final post was obviously an 'in case I die' post.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Tochica »

He did know who the other mason is though, hence strange you guys voted tso.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 701, T S O wrote:I thought I knew my reads and had this game sorted, but Mutley's flip has meant I have to TOTALLY recalibrate.

I think the WW will shoot Mafia tonight even if we lynch Town. He knows that people like Void, Toch and Haschel are quite-possible Mafia.

I'm thinking over whether to sheep Egg on Titus.
It does feel somewhat convenient titus -ww and egg dying at the back of his post yday. It does boil down to wifom but I am somewhat uneasy.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Titus I think poe vote at this stage is somewhat normal with so high % scum to town ratio. Is voided vote on you really the only thing worth mentioning or do you imply his vote makes you think he may actually be the ww?

I didn't like voided catch up post, I mean it didn't actually look like he really suspected mutley, and the thing he said about mutley looking paranoid I completely disagreed with. Also now looking at Drdo iso he seems to be defending gnr a lot, but actually this doesn't necessarily means partners. In any case I do not think voided is likely ww and I agree with things he is saying today.

Voided what do you think of day 2 drdo posting regardless hc (mainly 405, but all these before that too), more or less likely partners? Also, did you get any insight looking at the night kills or you haven't done that yet? I personally am always careful while considering nks as you never know when its a wifom but if you have any thoughts share them.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Tochica »

@Titus the problem is if we lynch mafia because we know them for being mafia we won't know anything more tomorrow, we will be exactly where we are now with one less town. If we look for ww today we may gain a misslynch. If we running closer to d/l I'd see your point of misslynching but we are not atm, I don't see any point rushing it.
In post 716, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Upon rereading, GNR/Voided is the scummiest player, but Titus is a more probable werewolf, so I'll say Voided is Mafia. Not sure about the partner; no big flags come up on anybody else.
Could you elaborate on why is titus more probable ww upon reread.
In post 725, T S O wrote:I appreciate you're not GNR but his slot actions don't just magically disappear.

Dolittle distances from both your slot and Haschel's. I doubt he does that for both his partners, which is why I think it's Dolittle-Toch-{Voided, HC}. I can't decide who the WW is atm.
The post voided quoted is by hc actually, I am guessing you mean you doubt hc would distance both his partners. In any case I disagree that hc's stance of gnr at this point could be defined as soft pushing without putting himself out there. This is only for sake of clarity though as hc is still alive and I don't think this post helps me to figure if he is mafia.

DrDo was actually defending both gnr and hc. My dilemma here is whether he was trying to protect hc in the beginning of day two or was he trying to buddy him.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Tochica »

TSO why am I def mafia?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Tochica »

Whatever.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 752, Titus wrote:
In post 750, T S O wrote:ISO yourself.
For future games, I'd say this was scummy. Yet, I know you are almost certain town. I wanted to highlight this for you so you know my likely reaction in the future.

Tochica should be saying that it's pretty bad here as your move essentially says make my case for me and be all defensive. Yet, Tochica didn't realize this which makes TSO's argument stronger ironically.
I am not sure what I didn't realise, but his post was like 'I don't have to explain to you, scum' which is annoying but meh what can I do about it, beg him to work with me, whatever.

Voided, what was the good point?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by Tochica »

In post 764, Voidedmafia wrote:Isn't it possible Varsoon was a skill kill as well? Or that WW-Titus didn't think that the townread on her was solid enough to risk?
I do not think ww-titus killed varsoon because she felt threatened by him, I think if she killed him it was done as a wifom kill. She even told him not to buddy her, and it always makes sense to do it early and cash in later. At the same time Egg's kill I can see as possible wifom kill to frame titus. As you say these are just possibilities.

Also, I think it was obvious pj interactions with varsoon weren't partner like. I actually find the DKB kill most surprising.

@Nat you said Voided looked less likelier ww upon reread, then when asked you are saying 'ask TSO I said voided was possibility', you also said garg and I are weaker possibilities. It is very bothersome you are willing to agree so quickly with TSO blindly as he actually hasn't offered any arguments why voided or I are not ww.

@Titus how certain exactly are you that HC is mafia. On the previous page I had an impression you actually think he may as well be ww, now you say you completely agree with Nat that he is very unlikely ww.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Tochica »

I won't be around during the weekend.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 801, Natirasha wrote:Im willing to settle on voided today, I guess. I think its behind him and Galvantula for the wolf, IMO.
I disagree, I still think its between hc and titus.

Between voided and hc I'd actually pick voided for likelier mafia, mainly judging by the way drdo treated them. As well as that hc's day one actions around pj I can see as coming from pj's partner more than gnr's. This said if we can't agree on a lynch I would also settle on voided.

vote HC

Voided & Titus what do you think ww-nat's motivation is to insist titus would never kill varsoon in this situation?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Tochica »

Voided, it's not a stance I find likelier to come from the ww at this point of time, so I was wondering how you interpreted it.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Tochica »

HC, are you trolling? Saying you think Titus is ww is not content, or at least not a new one, explaining why you thought so on reread is.

Voided, apparently there is a song called Werewolves of London - took me a google search.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Tochica »

I think it is super unlikely hc's town especially after his newest posts. I also don't understand why everyone (save voided) is set on him being mafia rather than ww.

I actually interpreted tso's 'test' as trying to find out who mafia - voided thought is likelier ww or something like that, rather than finding voided's alignment, I was wrong I guess. In any case I agree not responding to bullying can't be viewed as a scum tell, however I think tso's 'test' was obviously a 'test' of some form. So, I also don't see how this discussion may turn into something helpful.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Tochica »

Voided, I kinda understand your position - firstly your comment on #298, then your comment on drdo defending both hc's and gnr's slots and mainly that I think it's super unlikely neither you nor hc are mafia so I would understand if you see him as mafia.

Also, I actually meant I didn't see how it's gonna give something fruitful.

HC, how does this quote points at titus being ww? It feels like you are being deliberately cryptic.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Tochica »

Mrb, I obviously disagree with you mutley did not seem quite scummy at all. He seemed like someone who accepted he was getting lynched yet he kept on giving his thoughts so they can be used after he dies. He also didn't respond to bullying. Also, the case on him was highly one dimensional and only relying on nks, which only made sense from wiofm perspective.

Do you suspect Nat and HC independently or really it's solely this one post?

Nat, it seems you've missed Mrb's first post it's on the previous page.

Also, does the forum skin/appearance looks weird to you all?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Tochica »

Nvm, it seems to have fixed itself on refresh.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Tochica »

In post 878, Mrbartlet wrote:Look how wrong you were on Muttley?
:igmeou: I thought you also thought Mutley was scummy. It's a mafia game there is never guarantee one will be right.

Also, why aren't you sharing your evidence?

The thing is MrB is being patronising which always sits wrong with me but I've learnt it's more of a personality trait.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Tochica »

I am still not sure why you are certain hc is mafia not the ww. I myself am having trouble seeing voided as the ww but discussing this now will help him to decide who to kill I suppose (assuming mafia lynch). I don't have high hopes on this ending up well anyway.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Tochica »

Oh, I didn't mean him-you I meant him the ww, I usually try avoiding pronouns.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Tochica »

It was mainly to Nat but if you have any reasoning beyond what you have said just say.

As for who the ww should kill I am sure town mafia and ww all together will all agree ww should kill mafia. I am not sure if that's a bad thing to discuss I more think it's pointless as everyone will just 'agree' that's what ww should do. My point however was that if ww had a dilemma who to kill and if whoever he thinks is town suspects him, or town reads the other person ww think is town, he may decide to shoot them for it and go for this 1:1:1 situation.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Tochica »

GG guys I enjoyed it, it was my first game as scum really, well second but I had to replace very early the first one.

I really thought it was Titus and Voided mafia until the day MrB was lynched. It was him that triggered me that Nati might be mafia, I totally thought he was town. I also generally didn't think DrDo would be so pointing to his parter wonder if it was with wifom purpose.

I really didn't think I was surviving 2 town vs me scenario simply because GNR didn't look like wolf at all so I went for 1:1:1. I only saw today I would lose that way, as I had only checked the thread before the clarification. At this point I ofc suspected Nati was idd the mafia but tbh I couldn't be bothered to go for another day, knowing I would probably lose, I know lame but I just won't have time for this the incoming weeks. I realise this may have disappointed some and I apologise if so.

I will read the mafia and dead topics now.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Tochica »

I thought MrB and TSO were both stubborn as hell :)
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Tochica »

Oh how did the list thingy work PJ and I had each other 2nd? That's my list:

nickthename wrote:Varsoon
Pjovek
Titus
T S O
Haschel Cedricson
TheGarantula
DrDolittle
Egg
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mutleyddmc
Natirasha
Does Bo Know
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Tochica »

I know yours was random I was just wondering how the pairing worked.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Tochica »

Oh, I didn't realise there was a regular one, I was wondering why it's you only in the dead qt :) Anyway, I am starting to spam now, that's how one can say I am town I guess, I spam. Seriously though I killed you because I realised Pj's right and I won't have to post so much if you died, this and I thought you were mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”