MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Sixty »

"Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2" more like "ty is relieved as heck and Six is going to start
whining
complaining
that I am too obvTown Camp 2".
Because puppies are
polite
and super cute and don't swear. At least not in their first posts.

Cerulean, ball's in your court. /)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 10, Cerulean wrote:(which are now going to be prewritten and approved by him so I'm not sure how that works, he's not a very well thought out overbearing despot)
Wait what how is this supposed to work why would you do this Tammy you are a STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman you don't let no man control what you post come back here immediately.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Sixty »

...so, the "omg I'm Town" and basically everything sangres has posted is now officially old.
Lady Lambdadelta 21 wrote:Also, Vote: Sixty because KITTIES ARE BETTER WHERE IS MY MAFIA WITH THE PUPPIES 2 I WANT HOPE BACK.
This puppyhalf take votes super-seriously and seriously this is a bad vote (for a good cause though).

Vote: sangres
(L-8) seriously approaching a policy lynch ("policy" being "makes too much annoying noise, and this is coming from someone who roleplays as a dog")
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 41, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Real Talk: You need to stop doing this reaction to being RVS voted. It makes people want to kill you (I know better, but I'm me~.)
Voting for this is always an objectively bad move though.

(also, PSA: min.us is becoming a progressively worse image host)

---
sangres 45 wrote:I don't think I ever said "omg I'm so town" or anything close to that, actually.
You should probably make a better vote than that.
This puppyhalf doesn't think you understand two things. One, we didn't say you did. Two, this vote on you is amazing until you post something that doesn't make this puppyhalf want to revoke your posting privileges.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 52, Zdenek wrote:
Vote: LLD
Why?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 56, sangres wrote:My first major move of the game was buddying up to LLD because I expected it to spark a paranoid response from town-her, while scum-her would correctly identify that fake paranoia would be the expected response but would probably hesitate because I don't think she wants to play the fake paranoia angle on me as scum twice in a row, especially since my hydra partner this game is not anywhere near unreadable and said paranoia would be less believable as a result.

I currently think I'm outplaying you, puppy half.
And I'm outplaying you while being absolutely obnoxious. How does that make you feel?
It makes this puppyhalf feel like voting you, then fact-checking, then continuing to vote you while insulting your competence.

This puppyhalf is fully willing to believe that that's what you think you're doing. There's no good explanation for voting No Lynch except to attempt to buddy up to LLD in some sad and misguided way. Why should we buy that you're Town?

---

@Zdenek - Please tell me you're not voting LLD because you want to irrationally defend us (much as we don't mind being irrationally defended). Please.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 68, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, I'm 99% that the current poster in the Sixty hydra is Six, not Ty.
Shhh. You're ruining our fun. (also, they're parentheses)
You shouldn't believe I'm town, unless you think my current posting is unfakeable? You should see that my opening is at least trying to accomplish more than simply being obnoxious, though.
[ ] providing evidence of you being Town
[ ] providing evidence of a read on LLD
[x] taking up space in the most obnoxious way possible

This puppyhalf thinks it'll probably be for the best if I take a vacation to wherever Nexus is right now.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 100, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy fuckin jesus is sangres always this much of a tryhard?
Not likely.

While 99 is a post to put in their signature for Nexus, the wall gets worse as it goes down. This isn't the puppyhalf with Tammy meta, but those Cerulean posts were starting to stretch belief for me. In addition, somehow Nacho went from "I have no read on F-16" to "I have a Town read on F-16 but not enough of one to actually come forward and say it's a Town read". The Tim Howard read is indeed trying hard, as is the throwout on you (UT) - I don't mind your Cerulean vote but that's probably not significant in the long run.

What would be super-interesting would be sangres moving their vote. Anything is better than No Lynch.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 110, sangres wrote:Can I put post 99 in my signature? I want to, but it's sort of relevant to an ongoing game?
Ah--
:neutral:

-----

Tammy's posts basically go like
"OMG everyone I'm Town!"
"Oh hey Empire says he's filtering all my posts."
:up: speaking as someone who has been in a scum hydra with someone who's even more transparent than me, this is a huge red flag
"Oh hey I'm going to mention a joke Faraday put in our Role PM! That makes me so Town, right?"
...and various restatements of the above, followed by 51 and 77 which just take up so much space while trying to look so Town. Tammy wins the first "Child,
please
" of the game.

-----
Nacho 110 wrote:I notice his opening posts are good and expected from him as town, but not to the degree where they would be fakeable
...one of us is misreading this.

-----

@LLD: I like killing people but dislike having to convince people to do it. That's why I mod. :D
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 116, sangres wrote::neutral:

You think Empire is actually filtering Tammy's posts?
Obviously not yet.

That said, if this is a joke I've yet to get, I would not be a bit surprised, but etc.

---

More important things - why are you commenting on Tim Howard or UT at all?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 136, Cerulean wrote:Hello friends. This is your GodKing Empire speaking.

I'm at a crappy hotel with really shaky internet access so this one is gonna be brief but...

sangres
Sixty
Zdenek
Flipping Awesome
LLD

If your name is on this list, I'm extending applications to The Own Brigade to you (Tammy left me a message saying F-16's entrance made her twitch but I disagree, will have to sort this out with her when we're both online).

This slot, though, needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Unvote, vote: Tim Howard
Hmm...
Vote Count wrote:sangres - (5 out of 10): Cerulean, Sixty, Katsuki, Nero Cain, Tim Howard
My first thought was "wait when did Katsuki get here" but post 84 helps, so... sure, I'll bite.

Vote: Tim Howard
(L-8)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 163, Cerulean wrote:
[Sixty's]
apologies for the spam post but this coincidence actually owns
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Sixty »

Quick run-by post--

What the hell are you doing, Zdenek? Since when...?

And oh look it's another game with kaney in which tywoof rolls Town.

F-16's first post seems forced, I liked the second one, not too sure about the whole flaunting it with Nacho later. Still not about to go into a crusade because we all know how well that turned out last time.

EMPIRE GET YOUR AZURE ASS IN THIS GAME IMMEDIATELY

Hey quadz your vote is as boring as Mr. Venmar's over there and what are you going to do about it?

Cut by my other half--we can do Today. /) I'll get back to you later.

Earth to Tim Howard--I'd like to see Nexus words, please and thank you.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Sixty »

Zdenek, why are we Town?

I'm perfectly aware you are posting, Empire. I'm also perfectly aware that what you are posting doesn't actually count. To work, sir.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Sixty »

Zdenek wrote:
In post 171, Sixty wrote:Zdenek, why are we Town?
Where did I say that I think you are town?
I didn't by the way.
I said that I was going to defend you for a bit for a change of pace.
If Tierce doesn't get that, I don't know what to say.
Fair enoof!

Question the second: why did it take you so long to read ?

Considering you can't even tell us apart, Nacho, I daresay we're even.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Sixty »

Flipping Awesome wrote:I don't know if everyone is mega-trolling me or what especially Tammy and Nacho. I experiment with a variety of openings in games. Sometimes I prefer to hang back and post after RVS is over so I can start straight away with content, usually when I don't trust the players to read me and get into pointless back-and-forths in RVS that takes away from more contentful posts. Here, I decided to jump in and be myself as much as possible because I expected to be read easily and accurately considering the playerbase (especially Empire, Tammy, and Nacho), and so far Empire is the only one who seems to have read me. I also entered the game confident and happy and Tammy of all people should know that it only means one thing for my alignment especially in a playerlist like this one and all she can come up with is it made her "twitch?" Also, don't like Tierce's/ffery's suspicion of me but I don't expect the same degree of being accurately read as from Tammy/Nacho so I am not sure what to make of that.

~ F-16
In post 156, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 1, VC 5
sangres - (4):
Sixty, Katsuki,
Nero Cain
,Tim Howard
Nobody Special - (1):
Venmar
Tim Howard - (2):
ChannelDelibird, Cerulean
No Lynch - (1):
sangres
Cerulean - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Sixty - (1):
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowst - (1):
Zdenek

Total Votes on Flipping Awesome - (0):
Not a Single One

Not voting - (7):
Shadoweh, chamber, Plum, Nobody Special, Flipping Awesome, xRECKONERx, Lady Lambdadelta

With
alive it takes
to lynch.[/area]
Your problem is...?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 179, Flipping Awesome wrote:I also entered the game confident and happy and Tammy of all people should know that it only means one thing for my alignment especially in a playerlist like this one
I mean really come now.

Everyone who has a meta of being overjoyed by Town role PMs (hi!) and has played with Certain People is aware of said meta and it is one of the very first things you learn to fix. That opening wasn't a good post and insisting it is makes me go nnsfnnsfsdasdjkhajtrusttells2014. Being interested in reading Nacho, not ffery--THAT is a good post. Making a fuss that you're not being Townread off something that is really easy to fake is #YOLObadposting again.

And yet nobody's voting you. So... carry on wayward plane?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Sixty »

F-16--in case it isn't obvious, we think you're probably Town, so could you drop that fuss about people having weird feelings about posts that are easy to fake, and instead focus on producing actual content? Thank you kindly.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 228, Shadoweh wrote:...Mauve? There's only mauve, jade and whatever the fancy term for PLAIN RED is.
Blood.
Shadoweh 228 wrote:...The joke is he's blue like a smurf. FUCK I just got that. FARADAY.
...I am unsure which reaction I have to this, because "oh god why" is too boring.

(heavily distracted atm)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Sixty »

Unfortunately, no.

The posts are great and all, but do you actually have anything to say?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Sixty »

Tammy.

I had a long day. I'm tired. I have a migraine. I should be asleep. My hydra partner dreams of bullets. Please stop spamming. You're not coming across as funny, you're coming across as tired-obnoxious, if you'll allow me a moment of honesty. Shut the hell up and go the fuck to sleep.

I hope this is the first and last I say on this matter, and yes I know it's the height of hypocrisy, but you're not saying
anything
, so please stop posting, don't reply to this post either, and
go sleep
. Let the Award Winning Partner do his job.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 248, chamber wrote:You should vote for Six with me.
chamber wrote:(or you could spitefully vote for Six instead)
What am I, chopped liver?

There's no meet for you to flurkdie through and I'm Town in this game. Go join Nacho in the doghouse.

Too many names, not enough votes.
IF
I had an etc., etc.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Sixty »

...Except in Blackflag I was pretty obviously trying to appease you and ~*~play nice~*~ while here I want you to shut up because you're being annoying, pretty obviously tired, distracted and whoooooooosh and not actually producing content. It's a weekend night. You're not contributing to the game (cut by Shadoweh), you're not going to be getting any better as the night goes on, and the last I heard from my partner was frustration about your empty posting. So yeah, I'm pissed off and telling you with all the letters to shut up and stop posting.

Whatever,
I
am going to bed.

PEdit: I'm not trying to get her to calm down, I'm trying to get her to
shut up
, counterproductive as it apparently is~ 11 pages less than 24 hours in, do you think anyone is actually going to read them? No.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Sixty »

...Jesus, Tammy. Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I said that set you off like that, but I apologize for it. I don't have a problem with the posts in which you have content (they exist, they are good!), but empty one-liners at 2 AM or whatever it is where you are, when you're dealing with taxes and all sort of other crap, show that your head is not really in the game. I don't want that to happen, and I doubt the vacant posting itself isn't helping anyone else either. THAT is what I meant by it. I want you rested and contributing because I think you're Town and we've become pretty good at bouncing ideas back and forth in recent game.

Yeah, I snapped at you. Yeah, it was probably over the line, and I'm sorry for that. The "go the fuck to sleep" line was meant to be sarcastic, it was straight out of the link Shadoweh pulled up.

I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask you to stay in the game because there's weird meta stuff involved in that and it's not my call, but I did not mean to push you off like that, and I think that is a decision you should not be making late at night.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Sixty »

(notTierce)

...I'm going to sidestep current events for a moment.

chamber, without suggesting that you give a case, why do you think your vote on us is actually a vote for scum? Just going through the games I can remember at two in the morning, the times you tunneled on me seem inversely correlated with the times I was actually notQuiteTown.* It's like an "oh,
this
again" moment.

*Not to be confused with the similar CES, where the times he tunneled on me seem directly correlated with the times he was scum.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 277, Tim Howard wrote:Pretend we have written a long post here professing my love for UT and all of his opinions.

VOTE: Cerulean

<YouTube>

We agree with UT that cerulean has been scummy. Pre-emptive IDGAF about inevitable OMGUS accusations because fuck you don't be a dumbass.

In other news, it may just be because sangres hasn't posted as much, but they've fallen off the obnoxious-dar.

Also, apparently making another player feel like a bad person is super pro now, awesomely well done there, sixty.

Yeah that's about all we've got for now. GOALKEEPERS OUT.
W
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
F

This is an emergency broadcast on 60.7 WOOF, your best source for law enforcement updates.

Tim Howard should not live to see the end of Day 1. Not after
that
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 295, sangres wrote:
In post 277, Tim Howard wrote:Also, apparently making another player feel like a bad person is super pro now, awesomely well done there, sixty.
:neutral:
You can see how the things you are saying are actually sort of really... bad, right? Especially quadz: I don't know Nexus at all as a person, but quadz seems to be more of a diplomatic type and tends not to poke at a conflict when one is clearly bubbling it instead of defusing it.
I'm fairly positive that was a Nexus post.

But that's beside the point, the point being that that slot should be dead by now. It's an excellent point; why aren't you making it?

---

LLD, could you offer a more understandable reaction picture?

---

@Nero Cain - this puppyhalf would rather lynch Tim Howard over FATEsuki.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Sixty »

ChannelDelibird, this puppyhalf kind of agrees with sangres that that post doesn't seem to make much sense coming from quadz based on what I know of him.

But more importantly, could you tell me why you're sold on them being Town?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Sixty »

Shadoweh is
chainsawing the right people
looks fairly Town so far.

What pings this puppyhalf re: Venmar is the whole "hey let me state how this slot who is completely not under pressure is Town for no good reason" after jumping off him. It was unnecessary, and had a lot more to it than his other reads. It felt like me unnecessarily proclaiming someone as Town in a Skype game a while back. And as we're seeing, it's not like there is a
purpose
in declaring Nacho-Town when he then doesn't bother to interact with him.

But Tim Howard? Tim Howard. See quadz voting a slot that is obviously Town as he slams us for making Tammy feel bad... without bothering to read Tammy through that scene, nor try and consider that Tammy wasn't exactly the kindest person in that interaction either. Nope reaming people was more important and far more ferocious than anything else they have done in terms of the actual game.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 368, Cerulean wrote:feeling some sort of i
Meh, she knows that you and I would go looking for it and that at least I am not her scumbuddy, so it's not a particularly hard thing to fake. I'm going for actions more than for words.

Plus, she's pretty~
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Sixty »

What happened to that poor quote.

EBWOOF:
In post 368, Cerulean wrote:
[Shadoweh]
feeling some sort of indignation for being treated invisible and basically demanding people pay attention to her scumhunting is something I'd think is more likely to come from town generally and I think especially so from her
Meh, she knows that you and I would go looking for it and that at least I am not her scumbuddy, so it's not a particularly hard thing to fake. I'm going for actions more than for words.

Plus, she's pretty~
[bears repeating!]
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 375, Tim Howard wrote:yet you don't see anything wrong with the way you acted? Fuck me, you were horrible enough to someone to cause them to want to replace out within the first ten pages of the game.
You've got to be kidding if you completely missed the fact that I apologized and said it was probably a decision she didn't want to make late at night, tired, dealing with taxes, etc.

Right?

You're joking, right?

Because if you seriously think I didn't feel bad when the whole thing started as
Tammy is not at the top of her game and should go rest so she can be awake and super awesome at the game
, you have a seriously messed up perception of me.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 264, Sixty wrote:...Jesus, Tammy. Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I said that set you off like that, but I apologize for it. I don't have a problem with the posts in which you have content (they exist, they are good!), but empty one-liners at 2 AM or whatever it is where you are, when you're dealing with taxes and all sort of other crap, show that your head is not really in the game. I don't want that to happen, and I doubt the vacant posting itself isn't helping anyone else either. THAT is what I meant by it. I want you rested and contributing because I think you're Town and we've become pretty good at bouncing ideas back and forth in recent game.

Yeah, I snapped at you. Yeah, it was probably over the line, and I'm sorry for that. The "go the fuck to sleep" line was meant to be sarcastic, it was straight out of the link Shadoweh pulled up.

I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask you to stay in the game because there's weird meta stuff involved in that and it's not my call, but I did not mean to push you off like that, and I think that is a decision you should not be making late at night.
Seriously, what the fuck, how does this convey "I don't feel bad about how things turned out", Nexus?

Bottomline: it's a game, I fucked up, I feel sorry about that, but you two clearly aren't bothering to read our posts and that does not bode well for your alignment when apparently we're not in the "Town pile" and you should be sorting us out.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Sixty »

If you can point out to anywhere I said "it makes things all better", especially considering that
Tammy is not posting currently
, you get a cookie. Otherwise, you can bugger off, Nexus. You're unnecessarily rubbing crap in, making erroneous statements deliberately (saying the above, saying that I don't feel bad, hurriedly patching up "not in Town pile != scummy so we totally don't need to figure you out") and trying to prolong conflict for the sake of conflict and not even trying to read us (or Cerulean through Tammy's outburst, if nothing else!), so have fun with that while I go watch the moon instead.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Sixty »

CDB, throw a dog a bone.
Could you elaborate on how you got a Town read on Tim Howard from their first five posts without us having to have played dozens of games with Nexus?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 423, xRECKONERx wrote:Jesus Christ yeah, I just saw where UT called Zdenek's votes "well explained". Are you even reading this game?

I feel slimy jumping off of the wagon because it feels very much like quadz could be scum and just happen to be right as well but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE: Zdenek
I (and presumably the other puppyhalf who has more experience with Zdenek) don't really think Z is scum. Assuming for a moment that Tim Howard is Town based on ChannelDelibird insisting he's not pulling his read out of his arse, would you be interested in compromising onto Untrod Tripod?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 451, ChannelDelibird wrote:Bring me a Shadoweagon.
I'm not seeing it.
Cerulean 450 wrote:P-edit: If we're going to talk about compromising, I'd much prefer Venmar over UT.
Blink-skimming suggested Venmar as dumb Town. But I'm going to be spending the evening reading the thread so etc. You really should consider UT though, at least enough to drop the "much".
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Sixty »

Also @Cerulean - You're still voting for Tim Horton's, which is still a righteous and joyful wagon no matter what ChannelDelibird says. (Whether they're Town changes nothing about the righteousness or joy of it tbqh.)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by Sixty »

Puppy grab.

I didn't get that the bullet points were for us. One moment, getting that list.
  • (\
  • (\
  • (\
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 399, Shadoweh wrote:Less talking to someone who isn't as pretty as me? What do you think of:
- Nero Cain claiming not to be an Innocent Child
- Zdenek, in general I guess
- UT who tbh seems forgettable to me this game
- DayMasoning with Cerulean and/or making some weird SCS hybrid?
We pretty much already answered this, it seems, but anyway.

- You... you did look at the flavor, right? I mean, I know that there's the Amazone and then there's the Amazone, but what he's doing seems obvious. As for alignment, you're asking me to read slots, or to go into
Justice
mode? We all know how that one ends and etc.
- Zdenek seems fairly Townish. It wasn't a bad gimmick, and he was honest about it. Goodness knows I do the same with some people.
- UT smells terribly. Like soap and
baths
. We'd kick him off the dog park with no regrets.
- See, I'd like to know the status of that slot, because it's unfair for everyone to not know whether a player is in the game or not, but I'm reading both of you as Town. The thing is that my other half is already charming enough and recent events have reached dragon claws into my little heart and played with it mercilessly. You know who to blame for any residual tinfoil.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 477, Sixty wrote:I'm reading both of you
[Cerulean and Shadoweh]
as Town.
I'm glad
you
are. (U-turn from 454)

Unvote: Tim Howard
Vote: Untrod Tripod
(L-9)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 513, Cerulean wrote:What do you think of reck? Early in the game I was about to profess a demand for his blood to the blood gods because I thought he was about to go on his apathetic game that people would write off as town but I've seen him pull as scum but then he started that whole thing up with zdenek about the framer yesterday and now I'm not so sure.
Well you know there's a funny story about Reck. This puppyhalf asked him specifically to vote UT specifically, what with the whole him calling UT scum sort of thing and the whole ZDENEK IS KIND OF REALLY TOWN sort of thing. Instead we got... well, look at those posts on this page.

So. Since we're already St. Bernard of Canis in this thread, we may as well go ahead and shoot our eye lasers of AWESOMEness.

Lynch All These People

Shadoweh
chamber (some misgivings on this since I haven't thought too hard about what just happened)
Plum
kaney
Untrod Tripod
Katsuki (but UT is correct that this could very well be TownKats, if anyone factors that into lynching that playstyle)
Nero Cain (but I haven't really been reading Nero Cain's posts ITT)
Reck

People I Still Want To Lynch But ChannelDelibird Said No And I Think CDB Is Town So If CDB Is Scum They Should Die Next

Tim Howard

Town Enough To Live Until Further Notice

The other half of the player list

The other half still doesn't want to lynch Shadoweh even though 474 and 479 are shockingly bad. So, in my opinion it's not really a question of which of Shadoweh, UT, and Reck we lynch, but which order we lynch them in.

Let's begin.

Unvote: Untrod Tripod
Vote: Shadoweh
(L-6)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Sixty »

If you'll excuse the disjointed behavior of the puppy (paws are too big for a ghost puppy, apparently), this is a better angle:

Unvote: Shadoweh
Vote: xRECKONERx
(L-far too many)

"Heart Attack On First Read Red" is still Townish, although this is an odd person to then try and sell the "Town might be convinced if Nero Cain tried to pass himself off as Innocent Child Blue" angle. After Reck ignoring UT and then flailing at Shadoweh on this page, I'd much rather have this one.

Plus, she's still pretty.

CDB, Cerulean, and chamber--blood, gods, skulls, and throne over here.

Oh HEY look how much -ty sucks now!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Sixty »

lol

Hey Reck, fetch!

/)
o
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Sixty »

Hint: we're not.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 550, xRECKONERx wrote:why is me ignoring UT bad unless you think he's scum?

I've ignored a significant portion of the playerlist, why are you focusing on my ignoring of UT so much?
Reck: I VOTE ZDENEK btw UT is scum
Sixty: Zdenek is more likely to be Town. Wanna vote UT instead?
Reck: sure
Sixty: *votes UT*
Reck: *complains about some other totally irrelevant thing instead of actually trying to get things done E.G. LIKE VOTE UT*
Sixty: lol vote Reck
Reck: b'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw but at least I have another person to engage in a rather meaningless one-on-one over some flimsy point

It doesn't even matter at this point if UT is scum (which is not unlikely considering he
actually tried to say we and Cerulean are scum together
in 285) because you just showed you're only in this to take up space and defend yourself where necessary.
Reck 524 wrote:tierce/vi, question:

do u know ur not actually a dog?
Y-Y-Y-You CAYAN'T stop woofin' 'bout me
Barkin' 'bout me
Sniffin' 'bout me
You CAYAN'T stop woofin' at me
So get out of my way!

----

Plum's posts don't get her off the scum list. Nobody Special is probably Town; kindly amuse me by voting someone else, but with
feeling
this time.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Sixty »

@Venmar
In post 577, Venmar wrote:curelean should be the lynch today guys?
Not happening. Move your vote.

---

@Reck

First, about compromises - Your vote's on someone who we're pretty sure is Town, and equally importantly his wagon isn't going anywhere. Now seems like a pretty good time to compromise. If you don't like the word "compromise" for it, "be at all effective as Town" gets the message across.

But about UT. You accused UT of not reading the game with this incredulous "you can't actually believe this" tone and said you'd compromise "all over" him and made posts like this
Reck 423 wrote:but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE someone unrelated to all of those people, immediately motivated by his lolroleclaim
and now you're saying "nah he always does this" and saying you're completely null on his alignment. That's quite a backpedal.

We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.

I am curious about one thing, though.
Reck 411 wrote:mmm let's talk about this kats wagon tho
Sure, let's. What about it?

---

What UT posted:
UT 570 wrote:I'm pretty sure Sixty is professionally derpy. like, if there was a professional derping league they'd be 3 time league champions. and also I'm starting to rethink my Tim read.

BACK TO THIS

unvote vote Venmar
What I read:
I'm pretty sure I can't accuse Sixty of being scum, but dumb is pretty easy to do. Also my Tim Howard vote is becoming inconvenient.

NEXT EASY TOWNIE

unvote vote venmar
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Sixty »

We interrupt your daily woof to point this out--Subject: Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 1 Begins!
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Flipping Awesome has probably fallen asleep.
???

I initially thought this was Faraday being funny about a prod, but they posted yesterday, this makes no sense.

You two--please post within the next 24 hours if you can.

HEY
LISTEN
WAKE UP
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 590, Venmar wrote:SO HOW THE FUCK, AM I SUPPOSED TO COME TO THIS, GAY, FAKE, FUCKING CONCLUSION
Let's calm down with the slurs, shall we?

Playing bad != being scum, while we are at it. Take off the :justice: hat and vote actual scum.

Like Reck!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 605, Cerulean wrote:I *do* believe that Reck is more than likely town though.
Cerulean 621 wrote:Empire is pretty strongly in the Venmar is scum camp.
Do tell.
F-16 608 wrote:@ Sixty, falling asleep is part of our role.
Hide your drugs! We're dealing with a narco over here!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 638, Cerulean wrote:
In post 634, Sixty wrote:
In post 605, Cerulean wrote:I *do* believe that Reck is more than likely town though.
Cerulean 621 wrote:Empire is pretty strongly in the Venmar is scum camp.
Do tell.
I talked with Tammy a bit about Reck and she told me that she thinks Reck doesn't sound at all like her Red Wedding scumbuddy in this game and I can see why just in terms of effort level. She told me that's what she was trying to suggest when she thought he was scum at first since he was just kinda mailing it in and being super lazy but now that he's trying a bit she doesn't really feel that way anymore.
...so these are words, and there are capital letters at the beginnings of the strings and periods at the ends, but the stuff in the middle doesn't actually make any sense. Tammy thought Reck was scum because he was "just kinda mailing it in" and you could see why she thought that he WASN'T scum in this game given his lack of activity in this game but now that he's kind of barely not mailing it in this game she doesn't feel that way any more.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Sixty »

@Tammy
Tammy 668 wrote:However, he did start reading the game and commenting on it, which while it's not obvtown levels of Reck like from Baltomeet, it doesn't remind me of my scum partner from Red Wedding, and his tone is more reminiscent of The Reckoning game that just ended where he was town.
And now that he's not in imminent danger, he's acting like...

---

Also @Tammy

My hydra partner would like to say that even if Shadoweh is scum - which I personally am not unconvinced of - the current line of questioning is really dumb. Instead, let's talk about this.
Shadoweh 672 wrote:We already tried that Tim Howard thing. Apparently powerlurking is the new way to be obvtown.
I can hear my inner Goofball wanting blood for this scumplaining.

---

@Plum
In post 675, Plum wrote:Do I need to do the scummy thing and MAKE A CASE on NS for things to happen, though?

Do I?
Yes.
Sixty - when your scumlist isn't 10 people long I'll consider worrying about whether I'm on it.
Considering that you're one of the few people on it without reservations, you may want to worry about it a little sooner than that.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 676, Shadoweh wrote:What would a case on NS be about though?
If it's sincere I would be surprised. If it's good I would be astonished. If it's neither I think Plum would make an excellent compromise lynch among our fractured factions.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Sixty »

Don't get me wrong, I think that
disgust
is a reasonable reaction to this game. Toward both heads of Tim Burton, toward both heads of Cerulean, toward both heads of sangres (where have they been?), and junk like Venmar votes and Nero Cain votes and generic Katsuki hate.

With that as a backdrop, Shadoweh, I really would prefer not to be kept waiting about any critical information that would stop us from letting a fruit drop from a tree.

In addition, do elaborate about the scum being inactives :popcorn:ing about the recent happenings.
fferyllt 682 wrote:I've been kinda coasting waiting to synch with nacho about this game. About ready to forge onward without him.
Just do it.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 685, Shadoweh wrote:Are you encouraging me to complaain to you now?
Yes. Giving an allowance for your mood right now, I'd like to extend one more opportunity for you to answer either of my questions, particularly the second one.

Also, while UT is doing some fairly grody things ITT and I would happily strike him from this beautiful world, buddying Reck isn't really one of them (though Reck's rebound defense of UT, etc.). Also, Reck is actually voting Zdenek right now. Like, seriously, Zdenek.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Sixty »

Cerulean wrote:Where is tierce and how come she's not posting? I feel like she'd at least understand where I'm coming from.
ty has been here and Six's posts are being run through ty for ObvTown Seal of Approval (Plum not included). ty has otherwise not been posting because she's busy digging bones up and chasing frisbees.

ty also finds it remarkably crappy that your "tone" read on Shadoweh comes from Otherworld when there are so many other more developed scumoweh games to draw from, especially those you played in
and were Town in

ty is going to sleep and dream of games of fetch and nipping at whiny people's ankles.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 707, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 517, Sixty wrote:
Lynch All These People
Nero Cain (but I haven't really been reading Nero Cain's posts ITT)
Can you elaborate on this?
~ F-16
All of the people in that list were people I either read as scum or did not specifically read as Town. Nero Cain was the latter. I'll take a moment to revise that list sometime soon.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Sixty »

Flipping Awesome
- I've only seen this level of scummitment from a small handful of people who are playing their first game on this site, and Adel (please don't be Adel). We feel slighted that we are not on their Town lists.
Zdenek
- This seems like a pretty obvious one to me. If not, both halves of this puppy have meta coming out our long ears that points this way. If that doesn't make it obvious to you then I don't see why; plenty of people are saying "this person is actually Town because
meta!
" or other handwaving and we see no reason to be left uninvited to the party.
Cerulean
- Presented as Town without elaboration. -tyhalf continues to insist this is the case and doing more with it would involve :effort: that I don't care to expend.
sangres
- Their posts are better than I remembered. ffery is doing a pretty good job holding the slot down.
ChannelDelibird
- Not a solid Town read, but good enough.
Shadoweh
- Reasons for and against already stated. Bickering with the -tyhalf eventually resulted in her getting put up here - her read being the one keeping the 'weh up so high. Seriously, though, lrn2puppy - When I throw you a ball to play with, the optimal response is not to look forlornly at it like I've coated it with medicine.
Venmar
- Yeah sorry Empire. This is either some of the better fake RAGE I've seen or you're getting hung up over someone who doesn't make the perfect logical sense you seem to be asking for.
Nobody Special
- On another look, not the solid read I remember, but not anything I would class as particularly unusual for NS.
Lady Lambdadelta
- Pragmatically speaking there aren't many good reasons to say that she's Town, and I'm not up for trusting a smiling cat, but she's that
friendly, benign, non-frustrating
kind of null that's so much better than the actively unfriendly, bad-voting, frustrating kind of null. (and of course we know she knows that, etc.)

(9/17)
(\U^_^U(\ (\U^_^U(\ (\U^_^U(\ ~intermission for puppy parade - would not lynch above this line~ /)U^_^U/) /)U^_^U/) /)U^_^U/)

(8/17)

Katsuki
- I have no compelling reason to go either way with Katsuki, which is probably just how he likes it and actually better than how I like it.
chamber
- So, if you really, really,
really
don't want to be voting Shadoweh... why
are
you? Normally when you're pursuing someone you don't literally plead with them to make this one post make sense. Especially since I actually
can
see someone posting an I.Child as a different color in a vote count. Nonetheless, would hold final judgment until later in the game.
|
kaneykowsbets
- Voting for us is a scumtell. Other than that, etc.
|
Tim Howard
- Let the record reflect that the only reason the Tim Howard wagon died was because I am gullible and buy into the reads of some kinda Town-looking lurker who refuses to explain how he can get his read from five posts. I mean look at this.
Tim Howard 375 wrote:Zdenek is trying to be all town-leadery, from my pov, and I don't think he has the skill to do it, so it strikes me as odd.
Tim Howard 381 wrote:You've not got us on your Town-pile, and that doesn't bode well for your alignment either! Although, Quadz is pretty insistent you're town, and given he's probably played with you more recently, I'm inclined to agree with him.
On behalf of everyone in this game I would kindly request that quadz do literally all the posting from this point on. With all that said, just barely enough of their posting has seemed unintentionally genuine enough to warrant this spot.
Nero Cain
- You asked for it; I read your posts. Nothing looks particularly Townish and your scumlist just happens to match up with all the easy targets (Katsuki, sangres, Shadoweh, Venmar). It's pretty obvious that you and Venmar have related roles but it's clearly not something that reflects on your alignment, so you can take your spot on the rope list.
Untrod Tripod
- Zdenek and Katsuki defenses are nice but not enough to give a Town read. Votes are bad all the way down - even the Tim Howard vote because of the "good cop bad cop" explanation (see post 415). The discrediting of our slot in particular is actively anti-Town (neither pro-Town nor alignment-unrelated like generic complaining).
xRECKONERx
- Reasons already given (backpedaling, convenient votes, what exactly
was
that Zdenek/Shadoweh reasoning supposed to be anyway, etc.). Placed this high because Tammy said so.
Plum
- Someone appears to have taken our fruit and replaced it with a wax version of itself. It's a decent representation of someone who has an idea of how to look generically Town, but forgot to say or do anything that's actually indicative of a Town alignment. I can tell she's looking hard at our list because she's referred to it twice and is generally assuming that that's how the game state
is
without actually holding reads inside it or merely considering it the opinions of Our Canine Majesties until she later thought about the hole she's getting into. And, seriously, if you're going to try to "do your part" to make the game make more sense, starting a wagon on some easy target when there are already votes on like half the player list isn't actually going to cut it. CAVEAT: If Shadoweh actually has something useful to say about Plum then
hurry the eff up
already; I've seriously debated the joys of massclaiming at this point and considering you're the largest wagon I'm not sure how much it would hurt you.

---

Now if we could kindly break this godawful ten-people-who-have-votes stalemate it would be rather wonderful.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 717, Tim Howard wrote:It's a god damned game.
I would like to revisit this postgame.
UT 719 wrote:Okay now that my personal lovefest is over, can we PLEASE get down to business and lynch Venmar? Dude's not even trying to look town.
No and actually no respectively. Please choose a different wagon.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 729, sangres wrote:I'm even more surprised at being called an easy lynch.
An easy target. Or did you forget how so many people were like "sangres is being annoying, VOTE VOTE VOTE" in the early game?
chamber 731 wrote:My reasons for not wanting to vote her are more tied to me being friends with her and having looked forward to playing this game with her than they are tied to my opinion of her alignment.
Then in a somewhat interesting way we're in agreement. After this game, should we just stick to BSW or something like that?
Venmar 732 wrote:sigh
Don't worry, I'll push your job off on LLD. uo.ou/)<unvote>

Unvote: xRECKONERx
Vote: Nero Cain
(L-8)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Sixty »

@P_A: There may be a puppy in it for you if you pre-empt F-16 by voting Nero Cain.
sangres 735 wrote:Not so many votes, really. That was a long time ago in forum game time, and Nero seems quite attached to the read.
Nero Cain 534 wrote:I don't really have much of a case on Sangres other than gut/that early no lynch vote was dumb and some other reasoning I rather not go into right now. And mmmaaaayyybbbeee bussin' Kat.
yyyyyyeah okay
Your vote on Katsuki's going to be a bit lonely after plane-penguin moves. Would you like to move to some different scum?

---
Shadoweh 736 wrote:Oh please. Lynching/mislynching your friends is half the fun of this game.
If you want to go back to where you were before the kitten-on-roomba action we can start reminding you of your faults and failures. Let me know.

Also, spoiler alert, UT is buddying hard and there's no actual substance behind what he said. For instance, if he thought either of the puppyhalves were *really* good at Mafia he wouldn't be keeping his vote on Venmar because ______.

---

Hi kanye! Read like any post made about Zdenek that isn't by someone voting him please & ty
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 743, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 740, Sixty wrote:For instance, if he thought either of the puppyhalves were *really* good at Mafia he wouldn't be keeping his vote on Venmar because ______.
I can disagree with people I respect. In this case I do.
because _____.

I don't mind trying to bring smiles and rainbows to the game but that's not indicative of alignment whereas your lack of convincing content is.

---
F-16 748 wrote:I am holding out for a stronger read to see if Tierce obvtowns herself at some point which she would if town.
...what exactly are you waiting for? Both of us have given up any pretense of trying to hide our alignment.

---

@NS: Are you suggesting that Katsuki is scum? Let me know.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 761, Untrod Tripod wrote:seriously though look at his back and forth with nero and tell me that's not just scum kicking up dust
That's actually how I'd describe Nero Cain's part. NC's most recent post is actually p.awesome to illustrate.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 764, Untrod Tripod wrote:that post aside, he comes across as the level headed one in the rest of the exchange?
I wouldn't call that an indication of being Town.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 766, Untrod Tripod wrote:which makes Venmar town because...?
Given the conversation up to this point, that seems like a
non sequitur
. Why did you change the subject from Nero Cain's alignment?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 768, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's not a non sequitar at all, I'm trying to get you to come over to the Venmar wagon
Funny that, I'm trying to get you to come over to the Nero Cain wagon. I can understand buy Venmar's :rage: as genuine more easily than Nero Cain's picks of easy targets for superficial reasons and then winning a logic war with Venmar.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Sixty »

................~(\
\ understand /
.|_________|
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Sixty »

Tierce here. Tonight is a bad night because of all sorts of triggers due to a stupid TV show. I'll regroup with Vi tomorrow, sorry about that.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Sixty »

Empire, if you could be around tomorrow at any time you decree, that'd be great.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 778, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 678, Sixty wrote:If it's sincere I would be surprised. If it's good I would be astonished. If it's neither I think Plum would make an excellent compromise lynch among our fractured factions.
I'd hate to see "fractured factions." I think we are agreed on most reads (or at least my 6 of my 7 townreads so far) so I'd prefer we all build consensus together. What are your thoughts about my read on Chamber?
You have no idea how many years, literally years, I've waited for someone to do this with me in spite of repeated attempts to affect otherwise.

I think that no matter what we decide here chamber's alignment will come out in the wash. I'm perfectly fine nodding and following on a Town read though.

Please move your vote from Plum unless you plan on campaigning for her lynch; see below for an alternative.

---
Tim Howard 787 wrote:So maybe I'm misunderstanding, but are you seriously saying that you're scumreading 10 people? Because this is absolutely yelling "FALLBACK WAGONS AHOY"
screw it

Unvote: Nero Cain
Vote: Tim Howard
(L-4)

Would quintuple-vote. In the absence of that, would like penguin-plane and three of their best friends to join the wagon ASAP.

---
Shadoweh 790 wrote:Also I can't find aia or vista. >_> I suspect they might have been consumed by tigers.
I believe they were.

----

Nero Cain 797 has lots of words and all I read is "scum scum scum scum scum scum scum the only other thing that worries me is I'm scum".
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Sixty »

Yes, but do you have more than one scumread?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Sixty »

Nacho 821 wrote:scumUT, from my experience, has votes that don't tend to move as often and the quick vote on Tim seemed more fitting of townUT.
How was the vote on Tim Howard "quick"?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 826, sangres wrote:The push didn't last for a long time.
138 posts that happen to be the height of the wagon and some ways into its decline isn't a "long time"?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Sixty »

Two more things, then.

1) Just to test my own reading comprehension, are you saying that Reck is more likely Town? Or is that more a comment on
kanye 762 wrote:i think reck is town despite being pretty underwhelming.
kaney's willingness to toss this Town read?

2) How confident are you that kaney is scum?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 845, Cerulean wrote:
In post 782, Sixty wrote:Empire, if you could be around tomorrow at any time you decree, that'd be great.
I've been skimming the thread in between job searching and I should have time later tonight to post more substantial things as I (finally) have nothing in my way for now...look at around 9:30 PM EST if that works for you?
Seems fine.

Would really like your thoughts on kanye.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 868, sangres wrote:Agree re the Tim lynch.
Then make it happen? You are voting on a wagon of one and not making an effort to push it.

I do not believe Shadoweh is scum; her irritation at the blue issue seems genuine, and she was the very first one to mention the "Heart Attack on First Read Red" Town color. Furthermore, scum have safeclaims and there's a sample role PM. Shadoweh is not stupid, and blue is a plausible color for an Innocent Child. Plus, she mentioned Thor + smurf. The whole deal is just ridiculousness upon ridiculousness.

One of this hydra's heads does not really think Messieurs Hortons are scum--from memory, Nexus tends to be lurky and apathetic as scum, so his reaction to us reads as Town who is offended his posts are not being seen as useful.
Regardless, it's a lesser of two evils, and frankly if sangres aren't going to be taking the reins and making something happen we have no good reason to be pushing more righteous wagons.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 870, chamber wrote:
Unvote Vote: Sixty
#YOLOOF!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Sixty »

Tim Howard wrote:Nexus got scumvibes off of Sixty's post about how half of Sixty doesn't think we're scum but is cool with voting us anyway. I did not because I totally say shit like that all the time as town, and I'm inclined to think that Vi (pretty sure it's Vi who isn't scumreading us) would do / say something like that regardless of alignment. I am personally pretty null on Sixty atm.
...I would have thought our posts are pretty easy to distinguish, if nothing else by their timing.
No, the half not scumreading you is Tierce and we're still voting you because one, I defer to Vi on that and I've been fooled by ragequits before, and two, it's the lesser of two evils--between voting you or Shadoweh I'll vote you.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Sixty »

I'd really like the people who think Shadoweh is scum for BLUEGATE to explain how she was the first to mention the Town color and then proceed to make a ridiculous, prevented-by-safeclaims color error.

As for Reck voting us, pffft.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Sixty »

Cerulean wrote:I've been in and out skimming in between doing work so I'll finish what I was starting yesterday but I just want to say: if this game is anything like the last U-Pick, scum do not have safeclaims, so I wouldn't make the assumption that they do.
But assuming they know the Town color
that is in the very first page
isn't all that nonsensical, yes?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 870, chamber wrote:
Unvote Vote: Sixty
You are incompetent.
Reck 873 wrote:Sorry about being inactive. Zombie Jesus Weekend ate up all of my time, and I had to deal with some reaaaaaaaal bullshit yesterday.

I'm gonna sheep chamber for now.

VOTE: Sixty

Oh it also helps that they pushed a realbad case on me. Time to check and see if they ever responded to my criticisms!
You
on the other hand are scum, and nothing frustrates me more than how impotent I currently am to force your lynch down this dysfunctional Town's metaphorical throat.
Reck 874 wrote:So Sixty basically just backed down from me without really saying anything? That's sketch
uh well
Sixty 578 wrote:
@Reck

First, about compromises - Your vote's on someone who we're pretty sure is Town, and equally importantly his wagon isn't going anywhere. Now seems like a pretty good time to compromise. If you don't like the word "compromise" for it, "be at all effective as Town" gets the message across.

But about UT. You accused UT of not reading the game with this incredulous "you can't actually believe this" tone and said you'd compromise "all over" him and made posts like this
Reck 423 wrote:but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE someone unrelated to all of those people, immediately motivated by his lolroleclaim
and now you're saying "nah he always does this" and saying you're completely null on his alignment. That's quite a backpedal.

We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.

I mean I didn't actually want to give your post the time of day, but I'm glad I did!

or are these the words you wanted me to respond to, since they were the next things you posted
Reck 594 wrote:whaaaaat

no
[Shadoweh]
was just bein a cunt
because yeah I actually am going to leave that alone.

----

sangres, this is frigging tee-ball at this point. Let's get a Reck wagon going.

Unvote: Tim Howard
Vote: xRECKONERx
(L-8)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 884, sangres wrote:
In post 869, Sixty wrote:
In post 868, sangres wrote:Agree re the Tim lynch.
Then make it happen? You are voting on a wagon of one and not making an effort to push it.
Bitch at us all you like, but ffery-head is not going to be a day 1 fearless leader in this player list, and nacho-head's availability is limited.
Okay, first. I was not "bitching" at you, so please cut the attitude because this game has had plenty of that at this point, including by us. Don't create conflict for conflict's sake.

You're voting Katsuki. You're the only slot voting Katsuki. It's three days to deadline, ten to lynch, and you're voting Katsuki... and you say you don't want Tim Howard lynched. Then
make it happen
. Nobody's asking you to be a fearless leader, and frankly I don't care about Nacho's availability. But if you make statements like that, either back them up with actions that help it, or accept the consequences of not doing anything to reach it. And voting Katsuki with no real push, at this stage? That's "doing nothing".

Cut by my other half and there are fireworks going out. Let's make things happen because apparently sangres isn't the hero Gotham needs.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
le woof
le bow-wow
le wrong window
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Sixty »

It has nothing to do with Reck insulting you, but the fact that he's making up stuff about us not responding to him. He's pretending to have actually read us when he was just skimming and using whatever argument was convenient for him at the time to justify a horrible vote.

And simulposting because puppy be mad and puppy does
not
have a cape.

I may be able to arrange for a mask, though. Photoshop ho!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 899, chamber wrote:
In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
More to the point, it was clearly an excuse.

Venmar, it might be time to set Nero Cain aside. May I interest you in a Reck wagon for reasons shown in the last two pages alone?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Sixty »

Shadoweh.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 908, chamber wrote:
In post 903, Sixty wrote:More to the point, it was clearly an excuse.
Why does he need an excuse? He doesn't.
Momentum.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Sixty »

Venmar:
So you see someone sheeping a person who they don't particularly respect as a player, go back and check their interactions with us, and then outright lie about them, and you still don't know how to read them?

Hint: it's scum.

(The lines above go for Shadoweh as well.)

Your vote on Nero Cain is doing a grand total of zero things. You keep popping up now and again and asking for votes. No one has followed you. So please come over and place a vote on scum on a wagon that is actually happening.

Also, thanks, ffery. I know you don't like to be rushed, but I was getting annoyed with the whole "let's complain about this wagon while being on a vanity wagon" shtick, so it's good to see things happening.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 912, chamber wrote:
In post 909, Sixty wrote:
In post 908, chamber wrote:
In post 903, Sixty wrote:More to the point, it was clearly an excuse.
Why does he need an excuse? He doesn't.
Momentum.
Those are related how?
An excuse to vote Sixty? easier than looking for content to post
though it makes for a nice segue into looking for some excuse for doing it as an attempt to justify it
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 918, chamber wrote:
In post 917, sangres wrote:
In post 899, chamber wrote:
In post 892, Vi wrote:
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
I'm not really following your progression from this post, and have no idea what you think of the sudden reck wagon.
Your confusion is likely caused by the fact the the wagon is made up of 2 null reads and 2 scum reads.
Unofficial vote count wrote:xRECKONERx (4) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, Sixty, sangres, Venmar
chamber

seriously?

seriously.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 920, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 894, Sixty wrote:It has nothing to do with Reck insulting you, but the fact that he's making up stuff about us not responding to him. He's pretending to have actually read us when he was just skimming and using whatever argument was convenient for him at the time to justify a horrible vote.

not
have a cape.

No, your case was a cute little narrative built on things that aren't true? You implied I was trying to get a wagon on Shadoweh in your post; I explained that she was just being rude as fuck and I didn't want a wagon on her. You ignore it.

But whatever, I can't wait for my inevitable push to L-1 where I'll claim and people will back down then you two will keep your heads planed so far up your own fucking assholes that you will continue to be wrong the rest of the game and nobody will bat an eye and I'll eventually get lynched then come in and be a fucking cunt to Tierce post-game.

It's beautiful, really.
Hey guys, do you want to know who Reck is voting as he makes a post like this?

Us.

This sure looks like a post he would make about a scumread of his, doesn't it!~
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 920, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 894, Sixty wrote:It has nothing to do with Reck insulting you, but the fact that he's making up stuff about us not responding to him. He's pretending to have actually read us when he was just skimming and using whatever argument was convenient for him at the time to justify a horrible vote.

not
have a cape.

No, your case was a cute little narrative built on things that aren't true? You implied I was trying to get a wagon on Shadoweh in your post; I explained that she was just being rude as fuck and I didn't want a wagon on her. You ignore it.

But whatever, I can't wait for my inevitable push to L-1 where I'll claim and people will back down then you two will keep your heads planed so far up your own fucking assholes that you will continue to be wrong the rest of the game and nobody will bat an eye and I'll eventually get lynched then come in and be a fucking cunt to Tierce post-game.

It's beautiful, really.
The beautiful part of this post is that it doesn't make sense unless Reck thinks we're Town pushing an earnest case on him.

HMM.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 929, Shadoweh wrote:I would rather keep both and lynch someone who's scum. :|
Disregarding how you're dismissing this as Town on Town, who would you like to lynch?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Sixty »

No, chamberoweh. You know why? Because the last time I pushed Reck (Fall of Gondolin) and he had a fit (and took his sweet time insulting me to Valinor and back, because Reck cannot play like a normal person), I was scum. He has no reason to think we are Town and
still be voting us
, frustration or not. That's sheer bullshitting and I cannot believe people even consider buying that. He's attempting to use Scummies Invitational as reasoning and hell let's ignore Tierce-scum in Fall of Gondolin #YOLO.

And Reck being a "cunt" to people? Oh, big surprise there.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Sixty »

And guess what?

Tierce was pushing SCUM in Scummies Invitational. So yeah, I couldn't read Reck. Then he goes into Fall of Gondolin, insults me left and right, and I flip scum and naaaah let's ignore all this and vote Sixty while sheeping chamber who he totally respects except not really and justify this vote on Sixty with lies and yep yep just frustrated with all this meta of bad wagons for shitty reasons

Also woof.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 931, xRECKONERx wrote:My default assumption is that it's town because it's more likely that it's town due to numbers and it's more fun to rage and bitch about how bad someone is than try and discern if they're stupid town or scum.
I can't adequately express how much of this is bullshit given that he's STILL voting us.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 935, xRECKONERx wrote:WHO THE FUCK IS POSTING THIS

and HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO IT IS
By reading, genius.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Sixty »

When you started trying to push us here (with, again, inaccurate data that you pulled out of nowhere) you had already been reminded about Fall of Gondolin.

Tierce being lynched Day Six is irrelevant, there's this thing called "checking the game someone is using meta on you about" (Shadoweh). Or are you saying you didn't check the accuracy of what she said, after showing a superficial interest on what FoG was?

And thanks, but no, Reck, not interested in fucking anyone! ^_^
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 932, Shadoweh wrote:asfddgthjk
No one viable, honestly.
That's not an acceptable answer on a number of levels. Who, and why aren't you doing something about it?

----

it would be really nice if this meta conversation wasn't happening right now since it's just making peoples' eyes (e.g. mine) glaze over about this wagon when it's actually legit and based on ingame concerns, please and thank you
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Sixty »

Okay, Reck. Step back. You may well be right about Fall of Gondolin's reference timing because I didn't bother to go check that and tabbing through several pages is :effort:.

Fact one. You sheeped chamber's vote on us. You say you respect chamber, but evidence in this very game shows the contrary.
Fact two: You then tried to justify this vote by saying we had not addressed your response to us. Evidence in this game says the contrary. It's either that, or you were just being a jerk to Shadoweh and not actually scumhunting, which is weird when you're supposedly firing from the hip and trying to figure things out with as little nonsense as possible.
Fact three: you reacted to the votes on you by addressing us as if we are this absolutely shitty Town... while voting us... while saying you assume wagons are Town-driven "because numbers". This was before you reverted to sheer AtE, so using the latest excuse that we are incompetent doesn't fly.

So what gives? Because if your game is going to consist entirely of insulting us, you should know by now that that doesn't work with either of us and does not endear us to your cause. Either help us understand how any of the above make sense from a Town perspective or... I don't know. I can match you word for word on sailorspeak, but I don't think that's going to make the environment in this game any healthier.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 951, xRECKONERx wrote:"Tierce being lynched Day Six is irrelevant, there's this thing called "checking the game someone is using meta on you about" (Shadoweh)."
- False. The entirety of the post made insinuating I was bullshitting my meta was BECAUSE Tierce said I should've made the leap from, "Tierce pushed me and was scum in FoG. Tierce is pushing me here so I should vote her." which implies I've connected the dots between the bit of FoG I actually played and Tierce's flip months later.
Actually not what I was saying at all.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Sixty »

Hi. I'm not Tierce.
Reck 956 wrote:Fact two: A large part of your post on me was about how I was pushing Shadoweh as scum. My post was to explain I didn't think she was scum, but that she was just being a cunt. You never responded.
In post 888, Sixty wrote:
Sixty 578 wrote:
@Reck

The bolded is not about Shadoweh. Some of the unbolded isn't about Shadoweh either.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 956, xRECKONERx wrote:What "gives" is that Tierce has a hateboner for me that seemingly pops up in every game we play together and leads to her attacking me for shitty reasons and being sarcastic and cunty towards me.
No, Reck. You're the one who has developed a massive grudge against me for unfathomable reasons and have never bothered to talk with me about it (instead, we got a podcast about it, great way to discover things like that). You're the one who is constantly raging against me and insulting me whenever you get the chance. I don't have a problem with you except when you go out of your way to be a dick to me and those I care about. I don't flip out on you whenever I get the opportunity, unlike you do toward me--heck, that was how you opened Fall of Gondolin. I'm trying to read you, I think you are scum, and thus I am pushing a wagon on you. Nothing here requires a "hateboner", but you are being a massive jerk and I could frame all the flaming you have done about our hydra in this game and make a full wall of hatemail. We signed up for this game before you did, you had the opportunity to see the playerlist, and if you think I'm such a horrible person you had plenty of chances not to sign up. Sarcastic? Sure. That never killed anyone and you're far more sarcastic than I am. But "cunty"? I'm not singling you out,
you
are the one singling Vi and I out to insult at every corner. If you don't like me,
don't play
. And don't accuse me of starting it when you're the one who throws a fit whenever I direct a post at you.

I'm done here, and frankly I'd rather not have to acknowledge Reck for the rest of the game if this trend continues. As it is, I've gotten what I wanted to get at this point, so:
LLD, Empire, updated reads on Reck, please and thank you.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Sixty »

I don't know how much clearer I can get than "I don't dislike you unless you are being a jerk to me or those I care about" and "you have never bothered to talk with me about it [and I would appreciate it]", Reck. If thinking I hate you for some ungodly reason makes you feel better, then sure, more power to you and I hope that is empowering somehow. :/ But I really would like to address that, because you're under a serious misconception, Reck. I'm pretty blunt when it comes to telling people I have a problem with them as individuals, as players, as whatever, so I don't see how you think I have a secret hatred toward you that was never explained and comes out in all the games because ~pettiness~. Even a cursory look at my games (Fall of Gondolin again, for example) shows that I don't just vote people for disliking them. Even as scum. Even out of :justice:. So that is really, really not what is going on.

But as I said, if it makes you feel better to have that idea about me, I seriously hope that helps you somehow. I'm dead serious about that--but I think that figuring out that I really am not harboring secret hate toward you would probably end up somewhere happier?

/game tangent

PEdit: Yeah, I was wondering what it is with Katsuki at this point, because frankly I'd expect Kats to be voting me at this juncture. Not at a very good place to think about that atm because stuff like the above makes me all rambly and pointlessly emotional, but etc.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 1087, xRECKONERx wrote:SIXTY DO U THINK IM PRETTY? :3
Confession: I totally autofiltered this into Donald Duck singing a bawdy. I clearly dislike myself.

Speaking largely because I feel that I'm obligated to,
*Your reasons for suspecting us are dumb and only make sense under confirmation bias. That said, at least you're not at chamber's level.
*I don't have significant enough of a problem with sangres' non-Town reads {kanyeknowsbest, Katsuki, Plum, CDB, (Reck, NS)} or F-16's however-old non-Town reads {Shadoweh, Plum, Venmar, Katsuki, Nero Cain, NS, Kanye, UT, Reck, Tim Howard} to complain; in addition, I would be very disappointed if there were not two scum in the list I gave before {Katsuki, chamber, kanye, Tim Howard, Nero Cain, UT, Reck, Plum}. Nobody Special is a decent pick for an off-list scum.
*Given the relative lack of enthusiasm I have for the current wagons (both of which are terrific :JUSTICE: wagons but not really top picks - if I had a preference it would be Tim Howard for having aggressively bad reads and even quadz is making skeevy posts) and the lack of faith I have in this slot's ability to pursue an alternative lynch Today (UT is asking for it so much with his post-prod bullying of Venmar-Town, skittering away when things went against his rhetoric, and generally being a devil in Reck's ear), I'm actually considering deliberately not pushing a lynch for the sake of getting a read on a certain smiling cat. I know who -I'd- pick in her position, but I'd rather see what she does.
*I think the game is going to stay awful like this until scumone flips. Or at least a mountain of Night actions. So for the time being I'm quite willing to check out of this. uo.ou
/)
|=|

@LLD: Are the submissions you have to judge made public?
I have a distinct memory of that happening in at least one game your ability is based on, so etc.

Also, breaking a Nacho-combo. Feels awesome. Or something.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Sixty »

Lexicat, the ghostpuppy is not invisible. Please answer our question.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Sixty »

UT 1175 wrote:meta is trash
meta is the primary reason reck/nacho wouldn't allow a glorywagon on your opportunistic derriere

Much as I previously said I was considering deliberately throwing the lynch, the number of people who seem to be running the clock out
without
the intent of forcing No Lynch is bothering me so much that I've changed my mind. (okay, Shadoweh's post helped a little too)

Unvote: xRECKONERx
Vote: Katsuki
(L-3)

If nothing else it's probably a better wagon than Venmar. Both are inferior to a Tim Howard wagon, though TH-scum doesn't work well with my other scum reads. LLD's not making me comfy with letting her control the lynch with her recent posts.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”