FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by FourteenPointFive »

Well hey guys.

So anyway, there are some things I like from the day shift...but there were mostly things I hate instead. I hate that around the #150 mark, BnB had 70 posts. (BnB hate shall be a theme). I didn't like Infinite Jesters and Sven early in the day, but the scumhate on those slots cooled off a bit. Jordan is another player who I didn't like in the day shift. On the flipside Zednek and Agar were players that I loved. Everyone else falls invisible or in the middle. Cheery and I want to talk about the players we disliked the most and why.

BnB really tops that list. There are 400 posts and that they have 100 of them is unacceptable. If you cut out 70 posts they'd look like a better slot (but not really). BnB spent way too much time jumping up and down going "hey guyz look how town we are! We are so town! Oh by the way we have a town role PM in our inbox! Have I mentioned that we are town lately?" It was really over the top and counterproductive. I'm not against players calling themselves obvious town, players do it, but it's just so over the top it's anti-town at best and scum-motivated at worst. Almost every post is about telling everyone that they are town rather than just being town, and that's the difference. Some players bought into the shtick so obviously it worked. We discussed how early on their posts fucked things up for other players. Ika drew early heat for his one post in the middle of the BnBshitposting because he promised content at a later time. Cheery didn't like it, and I countered that because of the volume shitposting that was going on it nullified anything that one post could have said about ika's alignment. The most recent posts that draw my ire, is BnB trying to butter up Zednek (in #394 specifically) going, "oh Zed I think you're an excellent player, and I can read you, trust us baby we're town" you know, that sort of thing. Overall we feel BnB's entire performance was NOT about finding scum, sorting players, or anything like that, but their performance was about trying to somehow "prove" they are town. It's scummy as fuck. We'd like to see this slot eat rope.

Vote: BirdandBeast

Jordan is another player we don't like. I mentioned above how Ika's one post was drowned out by the volume posting was going on...Jordan was like the opposite. He participated in thread, he accumulated a fair amount of posts, but a majority of those posts were to push off any sort of participation, or content, or anything for a later time. Some people may refer to it as "fluff" posting. I think it's an intentional scum tactic by Jordan. Push off posting content for the first shift, and then when the 11 of us who play at night start posting, he could get completely lost from the conversation. There was NOTHING to his posts. I feel like it was an intentional strategy to just "get through the day phase", rather than make use of it.

Those are the two players we're really high on being scum and lynching from that pool. A few other players have our attention, but none that we're ready to commit to being scum yet. Plus we still have our own shift (yay!). On that note I (Bone) will be absent for most of this shift, so these are mostly my thoughts, but Cheery and I are on the same page as to what I wrote here.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 am

In post 403, Dry-fit wrote:All else being equal I'd like to lynch someone from Night shift because we have an IC so the lynch pool is smaller, and presumable will have the same amount of scum.
I believe this is likely a good idea.
However i'm not sure we can assume an equal amount of scum as far as I see, it's random, and we know at least one scum is in here.

But then if we're all inactive like the first 12 hours of our shift has been, it should be a good idea anyway.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:44 pm

In post 410, Dry-fit wrote: Also I forgot to mention ika's vt claim. I'm a sucker or unprovoked claims. Reading him as town now.
I tend to just attempt to ignore those. It's basically the same as a miller claim though.
In post 415, Logical Duality wrote:I admit I am behind but we SHOULD be lynching someone the dayshift has voted. This generates relationship tells across the shiftsand prevents the mafia from scrambling the shifts to screw with us.
I think all we need to generate those is some interaction between us.
Unless you're trying to suggest that they should only be trying to lynch our shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Would people actually start reading the mods posts? The game has a white flag mechanic.

(also Reck's claim BRO is town until he says otherwise, when it's clear that BRO is still going to be town whatever anybody says)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:51 pm

In post 452, BROseidon wrote:
In post 447, FourteenPointFive wrote:Would people actually start reading the mods posts? The game has a white flag mechanic.
Why did you post this?
I misunderstood your post in the same way I believe LD has managed to. (double-scum group meaning you thought multiball instead of you saying there ae two scum in it)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:26 pm

I'm going to need to double check stuff with T-Bone, but I think currently zoraster is realistically the only sensible lynch for today.

The options are either we do the lynch this shift, or we wait until our fourth shift. Doing it now would mean scum may not have redistributed the shifts yet so we can continue with the same people tomorrow (although someone from day shift would have to be moved over anyway since numbers would be uneven). Doing it as late as possible would enable more time for our IC to be alive.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:15 pm

So, let me preface things a bit. After LD did their thing, I honestly wanted to say we go lynch them if it had to be between them and Zor. The way LD played it, the first thing that came to my mind was that it was a lyncher play. We were going to vote them last shift, but decided instead to keep our vote on BnB and see where that developed in the day shift.

So LD flips 1-shot cop, Zor is quick to claim neighbors with him. This is interesting, because with LD gone, we have no way of knowing if this is true or not. I forsee three scenarios. A) LD caught Zorscum, and this is his fakeclaim to try and save himself. The beauty about it is of course that Zor has no way to prove it. LD hadn't claimed he had only one-shot, so he had to be a prime target. B) Everything Zor said is true about being town neighbors and gambiting. C) This last one seems highly unlikely to me, but Zor is a neighborizer, except he's scum. Let's just throw that one away.

For me, I want to believe Zor is town and this is a gambit. I just find it highly unlikely that out of 21 players, LD picks right based on Zor's single post to use his one-shot cop on. Like, the gambit Zor described seems kinda more likely to me than LD guessing right.

One thing we (Cheery and I) agreed on is regardless, we can't have this hanging over our heads. We think we have to lynch Zor regardless. BUT....we should drag this day out and BRO gets to hammer.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm

That's why in our very next post I said I would like us to drag out the day instead.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 am

In post 884, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 878, FourteenPointFive wrote:For me, I want to believe Zor is town and this is a gambit. I just find it highly unlikely that out of 21 players, LD picks right based on Zor's single post to use his one-shot cop on. Like, the gambit Zor described seems kinda more likely to me than LD guessing right.
So you just flat out disbelieve Logical?
In post 810, Logical Duality wrote:We target those in our same shift, max once per episode. We knew that we would be up early and scum would take advantage of the fact we are an anonymous hydra.
So we decided to use our ability early on someone who voted us early.

We discussed checking Aronis
but he was less likely to be scum in Titus’s opinion because he was being candid about voting us for being an anonymous hydra and moved his vote with reasons based on someone else acting scummy.

Zoraster worked better because it would give associative information on everyone
and
his reaction was pretty extreme to us basically sheeping
FourteenPointFive until we read the thread and verified what he was saying.
He also was attempting to cut off communications between the shifts
Knowing his alignment would also help us get our bearings.
Was he overly defensive because he already had a townread on Jordan and BnB or was he scum going into hyperdefensive mode afraid that FourteenPointFive might have one hell of a sheepable case? If Zoraster came back town, that would help get our reads in order.

Zoraster’s reluctance to work across shifts, as highlighted by our 415 means one of the wagons is likely on scum.
So, this is a scum claim if Zor flips town, right? Because you have to be joking with this bullshit if you can't see why I'd like to believe Zor's claim is true.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am

"So you just flat out disbelive Zor's given reasoning explaining the investigation on him, even after Logical has flipped?" See, I can ask pretty much the same question. You're such a hypocrite by basically telling me I have to believe LD no questions asked. What if Zor is town? What then?

The issue is not whether I believe LD or not. Cause, he isn't here anymore. The issue now is whether I believe Zor or not, and I find his claim plausible. But you just want to rush past that with no discussion right? Because stiffling all discussion is a good idea. The fact that you are ignoring the chain of events that would lead me to want to believe Zor's claim is astounding. It's as if you already know the outcome is going to be Zor flipping scum, cause you are posturing your position about it. Are you so certain he is scum, because you are scum? Peregrine doesn't want to talk about this anymore guys, let's sweep it under the rug. I was waiting for someone to try and just sweep this discussion under the rug, so thanks for being obvious about it.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Exactly what Peregrine is doing right now.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey so, fuck the day shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm just going to post in case my internet decides to fail again (that's unlikely, but whatever)
In post 1302, BirdAndBeast wrote:So I'm totally out of the game right now.
But I recently did some reminiscing about a past scumgame of mine.
In here, I gave extensive feedback to Zdenek which said, "You're good."

Old game, three years ago, something I had completely forgotten about, but still, shows my attitude towards Z isn't new. I had forgotten my attitude, and it's since come back, butyeah. Thought it vaguely relevant.
So you're openly admitting you've done the game thing again here?
In public now even
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:the possibility of a crossbus here is pretty likely i think. This doesn't really seem like townvtown or scumvtown.

dont we gain more if we kill bnb and then serene? If bnb flips and serene isn't gone, that essentially confscums them, doesnt it? While on the other hand if serene flips town or lyncher, it really doesnt indicate anything about BnB.

For this reason i think BnB makes more sense today as a lynch VOTE: bnb2
I would say it can at least wait until we get whatever the new shifts turn out to be tomorrow, but it is correct that one of them needs to die today.
I'm going around in circles with my personal read of B&B, I'm basically going to just want their lynchto stop the thread having so many posts.
While I'm honestly not believing any of the lyncher claim, Serene would be the better of the two lynches to go through simply because they've been doing the carnival on lunacy all game.

Cheery out.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:33 pm

In post 1460, BROseidon wrote:Why are we not talking about a steal-winning lyncher, though?
because those are stupid if they exist in a large game.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 pm

In post 1486, xRECKONERx wrote:Don't scum control shift placement? So why would they need a special action to move Venmar to us?
HOLY SCUM POSTING BATMAN!

Reck moves up to scum in our list. I knew someone was going to go "why did scum only move on player?" to draw attention to a extraneous detail, and I had the feeling that player would be scum. I mean, and with especially the other shift, the way the shifts are right now, we're pretty unproductive, I had a feeling that our shifts would not change much, if at all. Cheery and I had been waiting on that. We're of the opinion that shift distributions and and changes are of little consequence, and are just a detail to muck things up some more. This also makes me wary of the Venmar vote a little bit. Reck's sheeping play of BRO is uninspiring, because Reckscum would know if BRO was right or not. And if BRO is wrong, all Reck gets to do is throw up his hands and say "I was following the confirmed town" and wash his hands of his play. I don't like it at all.

BnB is still playing like shit and is probably scum. The scumread has weakened a bit only because nothing about their play has changed, and others have actively been scum. I want to vote BnB here, we got a day though.

We think that if the lovers are a scum-town pairs, Jesters are the scum, by way of Sven being so fucking town.

Finally, Cheery disagrees with me on Peregrine, but I think he's bussing scum. When I entertained the thought that Zor's fakeclaim was true, he was very vehement in shutting down any and all discussion. It wasn't that he was telling me he didn't believe Zor, he was telling me it wasn't worth discussion because the outcome was already assured. This reads to me like he is a scumbuddy who already knew the outcome and wanted some towncred by defending the lynch. It looked like 100% bussing.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm currently getting nowhere, but we should probably continue to lynch within the night original night shift.
What would be best is if we can have 4 practically global town reads from this shift and work the rest via PoE

Or we can try the same thing with Day shift with getting 6 town reads.
This gives 5 potential scum, and if we manage to go through episodes before scum can kill, we'll easily have enough mislynches to risk it.
In short I think this game can be broken.

At the moment if Reck would like to confirm his "confirmable town role", it'll be much easier
If that does in fact happen, the remaining possible scum from the first shift can be narrowed down to
PeregrineV
Aronis
hiplop
iamausername

On the assumption I think Goat didn't allow Zor to selfhammer deliberately and makes him town and that Dry-fit is being picked on as an easy mislynch by the scum in the first shift.

It will depend on what happens when iamausername gets replaced and what a replacement will do whether he stays in that group or not.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:01 pm

You're pretty obviously not a part of this shift Serene.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 am

^Das scum. Both of them.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:31 am

Damn page topper.

Regards #1522

Anyway. What about Day 1 other than the LD Hail Mary was "productive"? Don't pretend that anyone but LD had to do with the Zor scumflip. What actually happened Day 1? BnB flooded the thread with a million posts. Serene got into a HUGE argument several times, culminating with a fake guilty on BnB that they later retracted. In our shift, posting has been null in comparison. It's pretty clear to me the shifts wouldn't change if at all. It's a red herring. Is it coincidence that the player BRO is pushing as scum the most is the only guy to switch shifts? Holy hell you couldn't telegraph a mislynch much better than that. Yea, we're pretty sure Venmar was switched to be mislynched. The player that pointed this out I believe is scum. Hence Reck going "look let's sheep BRO and mislynch him!"

Sven is so fucking town because he is asking the right questions and scumhunting. He's our strongest town read at this point.

What does 'discussion with the accused' have to do with anything? So, I need to talk to a player to believe they are town? I guess you can resend any townread you have on players with the other shift then, cause you haven't talking to any of them. Zor's fakeclaim was believable to me at the time, but that's not why I am reading you as scum. For those playing at home, I'm scumreading Peregrine for his dismissal of the claim. I especially love this gem right here though...so much that it needs to be quoted.
In post 1522, PeregrineV wrote: Perhaps a detailed breakdown of your Zoraster townread would help us ignore any and all of your reads since he's already flipped scum.
lol that scumclaim. "In this post, I attack Bone's credibility."

Vote: PeregrineV
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:00 am

That's a scumclaim right there.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 am

In post 1532, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1531, Venmar wrote:i thought shifts were randomized with each episode, i just learned mafia can determine shifts

i don't know?
You know yourself better than we do.

If your town and scum moved you, it could only be for some reason. Even no reason is a reason.

So, why would scum want you to die?
LOL "WHY WOULD SCUM WANT A MISLYNCH?" IS THIS GUY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? VOTE THIS WITH FIRE PLEASE.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:20 pm

You asked him why scum want him mislynched. HELLO?

VOTE IT WITH FIRE PLEASE
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm

In post 1523, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1509, FourteenPointFive wrote: On the assumption
I think Goat didn't allow Zor to selfhammer deliberately
and makes him town and that [bold]Dry-fit is being picked on as an easy mislynch[/bold] by the scum in the first shift.
Why you think this?
I believed that it was a a consistant period and posted about the L-1 after noticing (if he was left after the night shift, I believe it might have been an accidental hammer)
There is a possibly he was daytalked into placing the L-1 statement before Zor self-hammered, but I I think that's a very slim chance.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 am

Hiplop, why were you content to sheep BRO for a bit, and what changed that?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 am

What do you honestly think of Reck then?

I had asked hiplop that question because his post backing off of sheeping BRO came a little after I accused Reck of doing the same thing. BUT, timing isn't damning, and I can buy Hiplop's response. I don't think he's the right lynch either. The taste for a BnB lynch has been slapped out of my mouth this phase.
In post 1561, Zdenek wrote:and here they are telling us that they know Venmar is town.
SNIP
- it's all in the "mislynch"

Vote: 14.5
LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 am

In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.
Overall BRO, and I think you'd be a slightly better judge of this than me, I don't get the same feeling from him that I did in our last game together where I felt he was effectively pro-town and had to be killed. Of course in that situation I knew his alignment, so I am probably not the best judge of this in this case.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm

In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:My top two suspects from this shift are Aronis and Reck. Aronis I've already explained. Reck has been playing antitown by ignoring the other shift. He's also been making a lot of fluff posts.

Unvote. Vote: Zdenek.
Sheeping BRO, though I'd like to see a vote with more conviction.
Ummm what? BRO is sheeping me kinda, and using Zednek as a placeholder vote as per his post. What is going on here? Why are you voting Zednek when you clearly state you want to lynch Aronis and Reck? It's not like either of those is more unlikely than any other lynch at this point. You're not the only player who has called one or both of them scum. You just accused Reck of making fluff posts....while making a fluff post.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm

In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:Unvote. Vote: Zdenek. Sheeping BRO, though I'd like to see a vote with more conviction.
How about you yourself give a vote of more conviction?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 pm

I think it's time to go back to this

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BirdandBeast
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:02 am

There are four votes on the BnB wagon. I defy you to explain why only ours is "stupid". You're the stupid one, because if you had issue with the BnB lynch and want to get a viable counter lynch through, you'd have voted Zednek. This is our last shift before the end of the episode. BnB is the most viable of lynches out of our scumreads. Spreading out your vote is extremely unhelpful at this point.

Truth be told BnB is not our top preferred lynch. But the way the Zednek wagon formed left a bad taste in my mouth, we don't want to lynch him. (rather lynch the guys going 'lol sheep the IC's placeholder vote' but I digress) None of our other scumreads are viable with the time we have left.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

In post 1898, goodmorning wrote: It's stupid because he's Town. All the other votes on his wagon are stupid too, but as I wasn't around for them...

I have almost 30 hours in which to read up and make a vote that's more serious (or more of a compromise, depending), but your rather presumptive reaction to my vote on you is not particularly comforting; I shall certainly be looking at you rather closely in future.
TROLOLOLOL Scum-cliche #14: I'm gonna look at you more closely.

But seriously, of the players who's voting your townread, you go with a vote on a lynch that is probably not viable, when Zednek has 4 votes on him already. Even if you went and voted anyone else I still would have called you out on the bullshit. We have only 48 hours to give the night shift some viable options to lynch. Once our time hits zero that's it. If your vote is in an unhelpful place it stays there. I don't see you arguing that a 14.5 lynch is a viable one that is going to net scum. I see you just placing down a vote for the sake of placing one down. Then maybe if we no-lynch you can go "trololol I tried to get a lynch guyz"

Re: Venmar. I read it as he got kicked to the night shift. Hence "Venmar has been sent home early". It fits with the flavor that we work in the factory during the day, they work during the night.

Serious talk, we really didn't like Dry-Fit (or anyone who sheeped BRO on Zednek), for sheeping BRO, would anyone be willing to go with us there? I think it might be the best lynch for today. He's been pretty lazy with his votes I feel, he was Agar's top scumread, and sheeping the IC who admitted his vote was just a placeholder to remind himself to look at Zednek in the future, is really scummy.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 am

To really lay it out for you goodmorning, because by your posts I don't think you get it. And this goes for everyone really. If your vote is not on a wagon with at least 4 or 5 votes by the end of the shift, then your vote is wasted. Simple as that. This is the last shift of the episode for us. The time for pressure votes, placeholder votes, and stubborn votes are over. If you're going to vote for someone, you better be doing the leg work to make them a viable lynch for the night shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #32) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:38 am

In post 1908, BROseidon wrote:
What's bizarre about this is the fact that I never stated why I moved my vote onto Zdenek.

Yeah, probably 1-2 scum in the group sheeping me (I'd say like 75% 1, 25% 2).
We got some time, let's do something about it. Make one of those players a viable wagon. I think your insistence on leading the town early in the game has contributed to the way this shift has played out. Too many players have been content to follow you cause your the IC.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #33) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 am

It's 8. This episode started A.7
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #34) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:42 pm

18 minutes boys and girls, if your vote isn't on a wagon with at least 4 votes, is more than likely wasted. Fence-sitters...
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #35) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

In post 1937, The Goat wrote:
In post 1936, FourteenPointFive wrote:18 minutes boys and girls, if your vote isn't on a wagon with at least 4 votes, is more than likely wasted. Fence-sitters...
How is there not a beer smiley?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #36) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 am

Seeing as the mods have forgotten to change the shift again, why are there still vanity wagons in existence?

I'm not seeing any votes with enough reasoning behind them to get
all
of the night shift onto the wagon, and I also doubt they're capable of all getting on the same wagon in any case, seeing as we're not getting through to you that a lynch needs to be happening.

I can't PoE this if there aren't more flips.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #37) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:50 am

Vote: Serene

Listen, the 10 of us can achieve this lynch right now without the night shift's input. I don't really want to see another one of their worthless posts this game. They are just noise makers.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #38) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:51 am

In post 2088, goodmorning wrote:No, they claimed they were a lyncher and that -surprise!- was a lie.
Unless they also claimed a fake guilty and I missed that.

Vote: Dry-fit

This is a sheep vote. I no longer remember who I'm sheeping with it but I remember I didn't think they were Scum at the time and that I relatively trusted their reads.
I tohught you were meant to have done some of your own legwork or something.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #39) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:16 am

Just stop posting. This isn't your shift, and you're scum.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #40) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 am

In post 2099, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 2092, FourteenPointFive wrote:
Vote: Serene

Listen, the 10 of us can achieve this lynch right now without the night shift's input. I don't really want to see another one of their worthless posts this game. They are just noise makers.
No this should never be done. We should give our prs a chance to use their abilities.

I don't like this Serene wagon at all. One of the obvious consequence of the AGar kill was that it made B&B more likely to get lynched. That's why I stopped suspecting them. I think scum was trying to set B&B and Serene up for consecutive lynches and is probably among those on the Serene wagon.

Vote: Aronis.
I concede the point about giving PRs a chance. Everything else how ever makes you fundamentally wrong. The Agar kill really had nothing to do with the BnB lynch. If anything the Agar kill made YOU a bigger suspect if you want to go that route. BnB got lynched because they generated so much noise they were suspected as scum, and then as a deadline compromise lynch because we were unable to get any better wagons going (something I yelled about on our last shift).

Scum or town(this I doubt), Serene cannot continue to hang over our heads. Serene made their bed, time for them to lay in it. If Serene is scum, you're giving them the EXACT reaction they played for. So good job on you.

Goodmorning is the one not on the Serene wagon, PV.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #41) » Tue May 06, 2014 7:30 am

You guys are ridiculous, a player not in this shift has more posts than most of you right now.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #42) » Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 am

In post 1660, MrZepher wrote:
predit:
wtf was that a vig?
I am confuse
Explain this thought please
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #43) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 pm

In post 1990, MrZepher wrote: I do this with the stipulation that come tomorrow I won't unvote Dry-fit until he's dead.
Well besides the fact it is technicality true since you never voted him yesterday, why mention someone in this fashion you don't push futher the next time you're able to post any more than a couple of mentions that they
could
be scum?
In post 2132, MrZepher wrote:
In post 2113, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 1660, MrZepher wrote:
predit:
wtf was that a vig?
I am confuse
Explain this thought please
I don't remember honestly.

I was about to submit a post when that came up on the predit screen.
I think I was just confused by the timing and wondered if that was a nightkill or a vig.
That type of wondering is what is confusing me, along with the now flipped scum trolling possible cover up of it being neither as the mods didn't remove Agar on time.
s a whole, the fact you posted it says that you didn't see a buddy using that kill.

VOTE: Mr Zepher

Also your posts regarding the Serene lynch are along the lines of someone not sure whether a buddy is actually going down or can be saved.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #44) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:43 pm

That would be fine and all, if you didn't then go unvote and revote Serene. Or maybe you took charge of that post now?

and I'm fairly sure you weren't caring about B&B's flip when you go and post information on that,

Unless you actually believed there could be a lyncher in this game, which is just pointless.
Practically B&B was a necessary sacrifice to ensure Serene got lynched. (even though I thought they were both scum)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #45) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 pm

In post 2327, MrZepher wrote:Brian is basicaly conf town correct? Or am I wrong in thinking that.
No. He may have claimed vig, but with no evidence of an actual scumkill, there's no proving he is a vig.

Also the fact that Serne was the one that "read him as a vig".
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #46) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:45 am

It is bad. Zepher has made quite a few posts that have caused me to remark to Cheery "wow this guy is scum." Like #2327/#2331. The set-up spec about "we only have two mislynches guys before we're in trouble" is just so fucking weird. If anything we're ahead of the game right now. 2 scum lynches, with only apparently 1 scum kill in response? I don't get the psuedo-panic Zeph implies there. I also hate him going "Serene said these three players are scum, so it's likely one is." It just so happened that Serene named players as scum that people were ALREADY calling scum. Ika, Dry-Fit, and Reck are like a top 3 of who's who to be lynched. Is Zeph implying that scum always name one scumbuddy in their suspect group?

While I agree that the day shift complaining was pretty bad, I don't know why Zeph fixed so much on that in his posts today.

Where is Brian anyway? Why out of a possible 6 kills (3 from mafia, 3 from presumably Brian), only one each has happened? (This is a bit rhetorical, I know the possibilities). Brian, why should we believe your Agar kill was a Vig-shot, rather than believe that you are actually scum claiming the kill to fakeclaim Vig? With Serene's and Zor's outlandish claims, I can imagine scum feeling pressured to try and confirm themselves as town.

I'm here, talk to me mollie(or not-mollie)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #47) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 am

Or Serene?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #48) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 am

Yes they were, but without more kills, we can't say whether that's relevant or not. For all we know it could be the Mods having fun, it could be that a different scumbuddy did the 1st kill from the second etc. etc. etc. I'd rather see what Brian has to say tbh, rather than us trying to speculate on his behalf though. If he's scum and we're speculating about what he did, that gives him an out.

Hey so now that I'm in a new shift, what did you guys think about some of the players you haven't played with yet this game over the 1st three episodes?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #49) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:08 am

I don't have ika as town, I don't think Cheery does either?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #50) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:19 am

Okay, pick a player you aren't voting.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #51) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 am

Don't like him. He replaces in on the last possible shift episode 2 and was very unwilling to help achieve a lynch. He also resisted the Serene wagon for bullshit. Then he complains about the lack of activity, but doesn't actually try to do anything about it.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #52) » Mon May 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Okay, well it's your turn :P (Also I'm doing things)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #53) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm

In post 2347, Svenskt Stål wrote:
All

Thoughts on forcing
Reck
to claim his "clearing town role"?

I think he is high on most peoples scum list so it would be benefitial if he could remove himself from a possible lynch and eat a night kill, seeing as he wont do anything of value anyway.
I wanted him to do it during episode 2, because soft-claims are bloody stupid when they're obvious for being soft-claims.
If people what to softclaim, they need to do it like LD did where discussion about what it meant is possible to happen.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #54) » Mon May 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Why does Zed HAS to be scum?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #55) » Mon May 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Quick let me post a .gif to call you stupid...

:rollseyes:

But for real, be useful or GTFO.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #56) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:21 am

We all seem to suspect a similar handful of players, let's consolidate eh?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #57) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:19 am

In post 2398, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2381, The Critic wrote:
It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
The Goat
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 4, Shift C.2 (Night), VC 2Dry-fit (3) - hiplop, ika, Aronis
hiplop (3) - Dry-fit, goodmorning, Infinite Jesters
Mr Zepher (1) - FourteenPointFive
The Goat (1) - Svenskt Stål

xRECKONERx (1) - The Goat

Not Voting (7): PeregrineV, xRECKONERx, ~Jordan', Zdenek, MrZepher, BrianSkies, Venmar

With 16 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-05-13 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-25 23:00:00).
In post 2397, FourteenPointFive wrote:We all seem to suspect a similar handful of players, let's consolidate eh?

Are you fucking serious?
Har har I can make things big and pink too.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #58) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Venmar, there is one very important flaw in your theory. Shift changes do not occur after episodes, they occur after every 8 shifts. BnB was lynched at the end of B.6. The shifts don't change until the end of B.8. (It happened after Zor's lynch too at the end of A.6)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (isolation #59) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 am

In post 2449, ika wrote:for some odd reasons this is starting to feel like street racer where everyone was shouting "ika is scum or scummy" yet never really voted me.

facitnating
I can't be bothered researching, why should we care about a past game of yours when you're not really being lynched?

Also Goat isn't really someone we can do much with in regards to the shift changes, if we look at the original shift distribution for the start of the current shifts, he was in the Day, giving us 9 and 7 - I'm assuming this was scum orginially living Serene in this shift, and the mods not noticing that a random person needed moved according to the ruleset. The fact he moved isn't alignment indicative.

We also don't need to deal with the lovers if they remain in the same shift, if they're both scum, provided we lynch the rest of the team, they're going to have to move eventually.

They're definitely both going to be the same alignment, well at least i don't think a town/scum lover pair would work with white flag. (although the reasoning behind that is just logic getting in the way of stuff)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #60) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 pm

In post 2472, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2471, FourteenPointFive wrote:They're definitely both going to be the same alignment, well at least i don't think a town/scum lover pair would work with white flag. (although the reasoning behind that is just logic getting in the way of stuff)
huh?

town/scum lover is actually extremely elegant with white flag. town can win without touching the lover pair whatsoever, regardless of their affiliations.
I managed to go logic while forgetting about nightless.
So while that means it could be possible, I still think you're much more likely on the same alignment, either both town and lovers as you claim, or both scum and not actually lovers.

Regardless I'm not wanting to go after either of you while you're both on the same shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #61) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:14 pm

In post 2475, Infinite Jesters wrote:half the game thinks one of you is scum and you're both coasting on your confirmable towniness

how about the first post each of you makes in the next shift is you going about the confirmation process
What confirmable towniness has hiplop claimed?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (isolation #62) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 am

In post 2568, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 871, hiplop wrote:because of reasons i dont think you can be telling the truth zoraster. basically conf scum?
In post 1180, hiplop wrote:Gah this is ridiculous. Why isn't zoraster dead?
VOTE: zoraster
Based on the new claims, I think this clears hiplop.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (isolation #63) » Tue May 27, 2014 11:14 pm

In post 2596, ~Jordan` wrote: cant see how hiplop is "cleared"
Using the fact he is a neighbour as his reasons for disbeliving zorestor's claim of neighbouriser.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #64) » Wed May 28, 2014 12:41 am

If hiplop was scum - scumteam would know there are actual neighbours, less likely to go for a neighbouriser claim (although zorestor was dead in the water, anything could be up)

There's also the reactions that were apperently in the neighbourhood topic - sounds like town neighbour to me.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #65) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 am

In post 2603, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Spoiler:
I want to lynch
goodmorning

I like her start but now I want to rope her.

Interest?
I am down for this. I haven't liked her from the start. I made it clear how I disliked her entrance into the game.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #66) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:47 pm

In post 2605, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2476, FourteenPointFive wrote:Regardless I'm not wanting to go after either of you while you're both on the same shift.
What does the lovers being in the same shift have to do with anything?
I still tihnk they're of the same alignment (either both town lovers, or scum faking lovers), if they remain in the same shift after we lynch 2-3 more scum (depending on how many we guess there are in total), then they can remain alive - otherwise I may wish to see one die.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (isolation #67) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 am

Ummm no that's far from helpful. Your lynch is one of apathy not necessarily one of scum pushing. Go vote scum instead.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #68) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

In post 2647, The Goat wrote:
In post 2642, FourteenPointFive wrote:Ummm no that's far from helpful. Your lynch is one of apathy not necessarily one of scum pushing. Go vote scum instead.
It's not really apathy. I play my role. If I can be helpful as a VT, I'll certainly do that. If I feel there are scum on my wagon (and I do), then I have no issue with being lynched for the eventual benefit of the town.
But we already agree that there are scum on the wagon. So this accomplishes...? There won't be some magic revelation after your flip. If you're town the only thing we accomplish is losing a pro-town vote.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #69) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Can we stop just joining biggest wagons please, I'd like to be able to potentially analyse them at some point in the future.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (isolation #70) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

In post 2655, Zdenek wrote:14.5 is complaining about people voting a wagon that he's on for a weird reason.
Just because I've on the wagon doesn't make me right. The more people just join because they have nothing to contribute the more I doubt myself, and then we're not going to get anywhere.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #71) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:22 pm

That's some bullshit Zed, it's one thing to vote on a wagon you think is scum. It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:25 am

We could actually lynch anyone from their shift if we're all on the same one (which happens to include ika because their shift is weak)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 am

In post 2699, Svenskt Stål wrote:The fact that
goodmorning
leaves her vote on fucking
aronis
has to pretty town.

I mean, scum or town I would try to save myself in that scenario and vote ika every time.
The fact that Goodmorning avoids any and all possible lynches in crunch time is pretty scummy. This is the 3rd episode in a row where she has done so. Let's lynch it with fire.

IJ you want to do it? Let's do it.

Vote: Goodmorning

My preference (Bone's) is Goodmorning, ika, goat. I don't believe in a no lynch today, there's no reason we should do so.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 pm

In post 2703, Svenskt Stål wrote:To me, it seems like
goodmorning
had to know that it was either her or
ika
. Now explain to me how the fuck its scummy of her to not vote ika.

The only plausible logic I can find for her action, other than that of share incompetence, is that she wants to be right more than she wants to survive.
Because they're both scum? And the fact you're not seeing it along with how you didn't see Serene makes me doubt the town read I placed on you.
Also the fact that noone else in the day shift voted ika, meaning that the scum buddy over here can therefore manage to not go through with the lynch.
Maybe I could be wrong about both of you lovers being the same alignment.
In post 2704, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ 14.5: why can't we just kill ika then?

@ sven: gm and ika are scum together.
Sven won't co-operate with lynching him, so we have to rely on where day shift left votes.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Seriously IJ, an Ika lynch isn't possible because no one from the other shift is voting her. The only way we are getting an Ika lynch through today is if she is town. And if she's town then it defeats the purpose of lynching her...
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2729 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:08 pm

No I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. It's 8 to lynch. We have 8 in our shift. If Ika is scum she isn't getting lynched. Someone will "miss" the chance to lynch her, or oppose it, or something. I'd love an Ika lynch, but it's just not possible. There is no incentive for the scum(s) in our shift to go through with a lynch on their scumbuddy. I'm of the opinion we have at least 4 scum left if not more. This is white flag, which means it's mountainous. An Ika scum-lynch isn't possible because either A) Scum buddies won't cooperate in crunch time or B) Ika happens to be town. The fact that no one from the other shift is voting Ika means it will never be a viable scum-lynch option. I don't need another reason than that. I don't see why you are having difficulty to understand this easy concept. What is the benefit for the remaining scum on this shift to push through a scum-lynch they can easily avoid? That is what I am asking you. Why would the scum in this shift lynch ikascum?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

We had enough votes for the first shift after the BnB lynch to lynch Serene with the entire shift. We couldn't even get a SUREFIRE Serene scumlynch from that shift. Why would this be any different if ika is scum?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

In post 2733, Infinite Jesters wrote:is your vote on gm

cos the argument you have presented here could easily apply to gm whom people seem to be compromising on.

even tho I think gm is the lowest thing to slither out of a drainage pipe.

I tried to look back and look at a recent vc BUT THERE ISN"T 1.

there is scum in our shift, period. the game rules state that. by your logic scum will not want to bus ika cos they have no reason to do so and we need the other shift to organise a lynch. so why would scum bus gm instead?
There are also town in the Day shift, there are 4 votes on gm from the day shift. Scum doesn't need to bus for us to be able to lynch gm.
has the latest votecount (as of the start of our shift)
Here I'll fix it up to day so you're not so confused as to how gm is the only real lynch choice today that can happen with assuming scum won't bus and manage to avoid the lynch of one of their own. (or goat is also possible I guess, or even Aronis if there's only 1 scum in this shift)

p-edit never mind me doing it, the mods have managed to post one themselves
You'll also note that you can see who is in our shift and why ika is unlikely to happen today.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 am

Then why couldn't we get the entire shift to vote surefire scum Serene after the BnB lynch? The fact that we can get all 8 votes worries me. There is no reason for scum to bus at this stage.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:47 am

And I don't see why you can't understand that. We need town from both shifts to cooperate for a scum lynch, and that isn't happening on the ika lynch.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 pm

We can hit Ika tomorrow if need be.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:53 pm

In post 2748, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2746, FourteenPointFive wrote:Then why couldn't we get the entire shift to vote surefire scum Serene after the BnB lynch? The fact that we can get all 8 votes worries me. There is no reason for scum to bus at this stage.
This was something you yourself didnt understand 48 hours ago.
I said it was possible for it happen, even if I didn't mention in my first post of the day how unlikely it was. Bone has made the point about serene since then, which I hadn't paid attention to when I originally made that first post.

It still doesn't change the fact that zden went without a vote in play (will be liking at him more closely now) and you flat out refused to remove your vote off a goat vanity wagon.

But since day shift also managed to not help lynch ika, we may have to improve on my reasoning of him being provably scum via gut. There's just so many half raised flags and none of them look green.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:12 am

In post 2762, MrZepher wrote:
In post 2760, FourteenPointFive wrote:We can hit Ika tomorrow if need be.
This is the exact situation we should have avoided, and why I was originally voting ika.

literally just setting up a lynch tomorrow.
Oh stop, you know there's a difference between setting up lynches and lynching a common scumread. Setting up lynches would be "IF goodmorning flips town/scum we lynch ika." Nice attempt at a backhanded comment though.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:15 am

See Zeph? THAT's how you set up lynches.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 pm

In post 2773, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2658, FourteenPointFive wrote:That's some bullshit Zed, it's one thing to vote on a wagon you think is scum. It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
So you'd rather them vote someone else? What the fuck?
I'd rather them SCUMHUNT. Which seems a foreign concept to you in this game hence yours and Zeph's vote. Zero scumhunting, zero reasoning. Zero anything. Cherry and I are so fucking town it is physically hurting me.

I'm not going to rehash the argument, but I think based on yesterday Ika is town and mislynch bait. The whole fucking night shift was willing to lynch him? Get real, that's the furthest thing from a scumlynch we can possibly get.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 am

Who was posting out of shift THIS time? There's really no excuse for it at this point, and it's getting to the point where it looks like to me people are trying to townslip by doing so.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 pm

In post 2777, Zdenek wrote:I'm going to start here today.

Vote: 14.5
But where were you for starting yesterday?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm

In post 2785, Zdenek wrote:Is it silly that I think that the mods might be deleting the posts of scum when they post out of shift, but not town?

If I remember correctly, the only posts that have been deleted so far were Serene's.
Does that make Zepher town or scum with that theory, since this is the second time he's posted out of shift. (and I don't think it was deleted the first time)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2800 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:48 am

Brian, what do you think about the entire night shift in theory willing to lynch Ika last episode?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 pm

That's funny hiplop...A) you've also managed to post out of shift to support a poor lynch and B) I love your thought progression here. In fact when I checked your ISO to try and counter your great points for this support I....I....well ain't that the darnest thing? It's as if you're just bandwagoning instead of actively scumhunting. Hmm...

Reck, does anything about hiplop suggests he is town to you in your neighborhood?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:35 pm

In post 2875, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2874, ~Jordan` wrote:
It says that mollie was "sent home early", which has been death flavor before.
wouldn't you have been dead, too
I assume she isnt dead because there is no flip. and yes, I die if she dies.
Sent Home early happened to Venmar, Which I believe was figured out to be a silencer.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:48 am

In post 2812, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2767, Svenskt Stål wrote:if
goodmorning
flips town then we are lynching
reck.
In post 2768, FourteenPointFive wrote:See Zeph? THAT's how you set up lynches.
This is so bad. Its like he knows that
goodmorning
is flipping town. And his reaction is wierd because he has had me as town the entire game. I would think that a more natural town reaction would be to approach me directly if he didnt like the direction i wanted to go in.
WOW here you go missing the point. This comment wasn't even meant for you it was meant for Zeph. It had nothing to do with goodmorning's flip either, so nice way to try and put words in my mouth. All you had to do was scroll up to #2766 to understand the context. Like seriously, one fucking post. I mean there's no way you could be this dense....but then again you are trying to push a mislynch so... I rescind, if this is town-scum, Sven is the scum lover not IJ.
In post 2773, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2658, FourteenPointFive wrote:That's some bullshit Zed, it's one thing to vote on a wagon you think is scum. It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
So you'd rather them vote someone else? What the fuck?
I'd rather them SCUMHUNT. That's a novel idea isn't it? And I don't understand why you have a problem with this comment because I got off the Ika wagon when everyone from my shift was willing to sheep the wagon. Why is this not a clear progression to you? I even answered you the first time you pointed this out...

I want more out of player who do...

these
In post 2839, MrZepher wrote:VOTE: 14.5

burn this please.
In post 2731, MrZepher wrote:VOTE: ika
In post 2759, MrZepher wrote:meh.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: goodmorning
and he's not the only one doing it, he's just the biggest offender. This is a problem that we need to correct via lynches or vig-shots or something.

Vote: Zeph
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:19 pm

I think there's at least 4 scum left if not more. I don't know where the 2 scum remaining theory started, but it's a bad one. This is a mountainous game. Town is supposed to be behind the 8-ball. I thought at least 2 scum on that shift was a reasonable figure.

The great thing that Brian did is narrowed the scum-list down to three players. (Yes I'm excluding myself). Shiftwise... IJ and Zed have been on the same shift the entire game, Goat only just moved in with them this shift. Because IJ and Zed have always been on the same shift we can't do process of elimination.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:23 pm

There's probably two in each, does that change anything?

I'm not confident on assuming it was right and making zdenek/sven scum for not having voted ika.

I may be wiling to test that theory by lynching zdenek, but going for the ika lynch under current - yesterday's circumstances still just send silly.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

In post 2849, PeregrineV wrote:Also, new thought- let's take the power of scum to adjust our town numbers by lynching the lovers. That way WE control our deathrate instead of a random NK suddenly losing us the game.

Let's hear pros and cons for that.
Also, I think this is a decent idea and I support it.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Yes, yes, cause my really hard push to do so and all my votes say that I want to lynch you so very badly. Are we even in the same game? Who am I voting? Because it isn't you, and it isn't Sven. I agree with Peregrine's thoughts about controlling the numbers. I know that one of you/Zed/Goat is scum. I don't understand what is so fucking hard to understand and scummy about that thought process. Pleas please please tell me where I am losing you on this. Your argument of "lol it's white flag we don't need to get rid of us ever" is a piss-poor argument. Hypothetically you think your town-slot is more valuable than Sven's scum-slot? What if I was Sven's lover instead? Would you let me for even a second try to float that argument?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm

I mean, I'm am the ONLY protown voice at this point. Why are we so hellbent on getting rid of it? I like how the last time I said that Brian goes "I agree" and then gets silenced. It is not more obvious at how town I am at this point.

Now if you want to rule yourself as town, then it's between Zed and Goat for confirmed scum 50-50 shot. If you're gonna float me that you are confirmed town for arguing with Serene (which I did too, so that makes me confirmed town right?) that you're more valuable than a Sven scumflip, PROVE IT for the love of all things holy.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm

We have an extremely small shift.

Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
The Goat
Zdenek

At least one of these five HAS to be scum. I'm automatically taking Brian and myself out. Brian is proven to be a Vig, I know I'm town. Leaves IJ, Goat, and Zed left. You want to take yourself out of the list, I'm alright with that. Leaves Zed and Goat as two that HAS to be scum. (You'd have me from your PoV, but still this is an incredibly small lynchpool) It should be someone on our shift that is lynched.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:11 pm

The shifts are within the rules. They were even until some kills happened. Scum HAS to be in the shift, so I don't understand what you're not getting?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

They were, Reck and Dry-Fit were on this shift till they got killed. Shifts don't get redistributed in the middle of episodes because of kills, we've seen this several times. There must be 1 mafia member at the beginning of each day in each shift. I don't know how you can even think we somehow have 5 town and no mafia in this shift. Reck and Dry-Fit weren't mafia, meaning at least one mafia remains in this shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 pm

At the beginning of each episode...Which it was.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 pm

But regardless of that I don't know how you can dispute the 'there must be at least 1 mafia' rule.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Because it seems like you are. The shifts being uneven aside, you agree at least one of the 5 in this shift has to be scum yes?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Well now we're getting somewhere I guess... I'm glad everyone has the awesome reasons for why I'm scum...oh wait...nope it's actually the same apathy that led to the BnB lynch. Come back to the thread when you're ready to scumhunt. All I keep seeing for the past couple of shifts is "lol 14.5 is scummy", but no one can explain what we've done that is so scum-motivated. Because we haven't done any such thing. I can list of at least two things you have done can be scum motivated, at least one each for Goat and Zed that can be scum-motivated. Such as your insistence that even if Sven is scum we don't need to lynch him because of the white flag mechanics, and that you argued with Serene so you must be town. Would you honestly let anyone else try to float those excuses for being town? Would you let me float that excuse I was Sven's lover? How about Reck? How about Zed? How about Peregrine? How about any other player in this game?

As for Zed, he demonstrates unwillingness to understand anything about this game almost to the point where it looks fake (cause it does) and Goat's generally apathy and not understanding the game is pretty lame as well.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 pm

WHERE HAVE I TRIED TO LEAD YOUR LYNCH? WHERE? SHOW ME? SHOW MY VOTES SHOW MY RALLYING! Why are you trying to paint me into a position I am so very clearly not taking?

What don't you understand? I have not led any vote charge on you, I have not voted you, I haven't done anything except point out that I see where PV is coming from. I don't doubt the lovers claim is real. Why are you even trying to say that I am doubting that? But let's not pretend that you're incapable of bussing a partner. What you need to understand is you are not and will never be confirmed town to me, and one of you being scum is more important than the other player being town. You have been all about self-preservation since the lover's claim and that bugs the heck out of me with claims of "we would never out ourselves as scum...we don't need to lynch us even if Sven is scum". Neither of these are protown. Why can't this game be the exception where you out yourself as lovers? Why are you as town more important then dead-scum-Sven?

You seem to have this complete lack of awareness to anyone else's PoV. You can disagree with the 'control the numbers' thing, but you can't be dense and not understand it. You for some reason couldn't understand why lynching from our shift is better. You can't see that I have been trying to get you to understand where I am coming from. No, everything is an attack on you apparently despite me not voting you, not rallying others to vote for you, and not seriously entertaining your lynch atm when I think there are better lynches on the table. What part of any of that don't you understand? I am so incredibly frustrated with your selfish play, and your inability to understand what is going on.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 pm

The punchline being is that I am not arguing that you should be lynched I am arguing that you should understand where other's are coming from and then also lynching someone else with me!
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:14 am

I'm not saying you were apathetic. I'm saying the players who are just voting whichever wagon sounds good without doing any work themselves are. It's happened on every lynch in this game. One or two players decide someone is a good lynch, and certain players just pile on without any thought about it.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 am

Aronis in the category of player's who have done fuck all this game (a category that contains most of the players still in the game sadly). How confident are you on that as opposed to Zed/Goat/me?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 pm

In post 2997, MrZepher wrote:lynch 14.5. let's just do that.
WHY? Cause there isn't a single bit of reasoning or work in your ISO. Too bad LD flipped Cop already otherwise you'd fakeclaim it right?

@ika. You spent some time doing some process of elimination, so it's a strategy that I can assume you agree with. You have no thought about the small lynchpool that exists on the day shift at all? (Yes I realize from your PoV the lynchpool you came up with is smaller than this one but still)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:03 pm

In post 2997, MrZepher wrote:lynch 14.5. let's just do that.
The one person (besides ika seemingly since he's basically doing the same thing with the your shift) who is actually attempting to still play this game?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm

In post 3001, SleepyKrew wrote:Hi guys please tell me what specific things I should read and any major things that aren't in the OP ok gotta go bye
Whatever is in any private/quick topics you may access to, and then tell us the results of your search.

Or just the mods iso and anaylse the votecounts with PoE or something.
aka whatever the heck you want. (if you're reading up, start from Episode 3, there's too much noise beforehand)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 am

I'm with you on that Brian, sadly I think we've learned all we can from shift distributions. We have one group of 3 (4 from you PoV) here, and ika also has a group of 4 from a previous shift.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 pm

In post 2978, ika wrote:Spoiler: day episdoe 4
day, episode 4 (corrected version):
xRECKONERx
Venmar
Dry-fit
goodmorning

ika
Aronis
hiplop
PeregrineV
This is what ika was doing in his night shift Brian. Basically we have two pools of 4 to choose from. I like our chances on the day better because from my PoV it's a 1/3 shot. Out of Zed/Goat/IJ my ranking goes Zed>Goat>IJ. Overall I'm at Zeph>Zed>everyone else.

aka sorry Skrew, I'm convinced you replaced into a scumslot.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Zeph aside, who from our current shift is most palpable to you?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Welp.

*salutes*
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:40 am

He wasn't the only player that caused the mislynch. It's pretty obvious to me that Zeph is scum, I think if he was town it would have been easier to lynch him. It's been way too difficult.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 pm

In post 3045, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3022, The Critic wrote:
It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
Aronis
Hiplop
ika
MrZepher
PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål

Episode 5, Shift D.8 (Night), VC 1FourteenPointFive (3) - Zdenek, MrZepher, ika
ika (2) - The Goat, ~Jordan’
MrZepher (3) - FourteenPointFive, Svenskt Stål, Brian Skies
Aronis (1) - infinite jesters
PeregrineV (1) - Aronis

Not Voting (2): Hiplop, PeregrineV

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-25 22:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-25 22:00:00).
In post 3023, ~Jordan` wrote:
vote mrzephr

fine. whatever.
In post 3026, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Mr. Zepher

The 14.5 wagon sucks. Zepher hasn't done much other then tunnel 14.5 and god only knows why.
In post 3027, ika wrote:random idea: both me and 14.5 are myslynch

VOTE: mrzpeher

not 100% sold on 14.5 but food for thoughts. i feel like both of our trains are scum dictated and that they are just trying to cruise it out.

also if 3 scum exist my guess is thats its

zeph/hiplop/goat

im still paranoid by lover that one of them is scum overall but seeing how they are not options, im just going to go with next best. I ran an iso on zeph and there are some things that irked me.

i can bring up the post later if im not going to be lazy, but if anyone looks though it, they should see something of intrest.

i think jordan would find it intresting as well seeing how early game played out with them..........

p-edit: thats why im considering that me and 14.5 are both towns atm and scums are trying to run 2 wheel myslnches
In post 3029, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: Ika
In post 3041, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: zepher
In post 3042, Aronis wrote:
In post 3041, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: zepher
VOTE: Svenskt

Two votes. No explanation or anything.

1]FourteenPointFive (2) - Zdenek, MrZepher
ika (1) - The Goat,
MrZepher (5) - FourteenPointFive,
Svenskt Stål
, Brian Skies, ~Jordan’, ika, Svenskt Stål
Aronis (1) - infinite jesters
Svenskt Stål (1) - Aronis

Not Voting (2): Hiplop, PeregrineV

Currently....
You quote yourself not haiving a vote in play, show the deadline, and then not even post again? Why?
(it looked much worse when I saw it with 11 minutes to go on the deadline)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 pm

In post 3029, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: Ika
Yesterday (episode 4) you were refusing to join the ika wagon, yet you do so freely here.
Can you explain yourself for that change of heart?
Or why we shouldn't just be lynching you?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

In post 3070, Aronis wrote:14.5: Who's y'all's top scumread?
Still zepher. Followed by Sleepy's slot.

Looking at ika's PoE pool, my top choice there would be you.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Yes, there has to be at least one scum among the 4 of us. My order is Skrew->IJ-> Goat from there. Then in the group Ika had, (Ika, hiplop, Peregrine, Aronis) also has to have at least one scum.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:37 am

That list wasn't in any particular order. They are all about the same for me. Probably Aronis>hiplop>Peregrine>ika for me.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 am

Vote: Peregrine

Not for nothing, there's no reason not to understand how the set-up works at this point. You're not in the Day shift. You're doing this on purpose.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Unvote

For real though we'd like a Zeph lynch.

FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Oh stop guys. Getting silenced at this stage of the game doesn't really mean anything. It might have meant something Episode 1 or 2, but beyond that it doesn't. It doesn't mean anyone is town, or that anyone is scum.

I agree with PV #3114.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:15 am

In post 3151, SleepyKrew wrote:So is someone going to give me a Zephyr case? No? Okay.
I'm going to make a thing about Peregrine but first I need to reassess to see if he's scum or just bad.
Also need to look at ika for *something*
You can have some old stuff which is the best case you're capable of getting out of me, because making them is always too much effort with not enough return.
You can see some context if you so to whenever they were posted.
In post 2325, FourteenPointFive wrote:That type of wondering is what is confusing me, along with the now flipped scum trolling possible cover up of it being neither as the mods didn't remove Agar on time.
s a whole, the fact you posted it says that you didn't see a buddy using that kill.

VOTE: Mr Zepher

Also your posts regarding the Serene lynch are along the lines of someone not sure whether a buddy is actually going down or can be saved.
In post 2329, FourteenPointFive wrote:That would be fine and all, if you didn't then go unvote and revote Serene. Or maybe you took charge of that post now?

and I'm fairly sure you weren't caring about B&B's flip when you go and post information on that,

Unless you actually believed there could be a lyncher in this game, which is just pointless.
Practically B&B was a necessary sacrifice to ensure Serene got lynched. (even though I thought they were both scum)
In post 2354, FourteenPointFive wrote:It is bad. Zepher has made quite a few posts that have caused me to remark to Cheery "wow this guy is scum." Like #2327/#2331. The set-up spec about "we only have two mislynches guys before we're in trouble" is just so fucking weird. If anything we're ahead of the game right now. 2 scum lynches, with only apparently 1 scum kill in response? I don't get the psuedo-panic Zeph implies there. I also hate him going "Serene said these three players are scum, so it's likely one is." It just so happened that Serene named players as scum that people were ALREADY calling scum. Ika, Dry-Fit, and Reck are like a top 3 of who's who to be lynched. Is Zeph implying that scum always name one scumbuddy in their suspect group?

While I agree that the day shift complaining was pretty bad, I don't know why Zeph fixed so much on that in his posts today.

Where is Brian anyway? Why out of a possible 6 kills (3 from mafia, 3 from presumably Brian), only one each has happened? (This is a bit rhetorical, I know the possibilities). Brian, why should we believe your Agar kill was a Vig-shot, rather than believe that you are actually scum claiming the kill to fakeclaim Vig? With Serene's and Zor's outlandish claims, I can imagine scum feeling pressured to try and confirm themselves as town.

I'm here, talk to me mollie(or not-mollie)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Cheery and I are very unconvinced from your performance at the moment Aronis. What's going on?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3197 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Specifically we're unconvinced by the sudden progression of your Zeph read at the end of the day phase.

Excluding Skrew, what was your thoughts on Zednek?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3200 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 pm

It's not you. It's that I wasn't very high on Zed when he was here. You're a much needed improvement on the slot, and had you been here from the beginning I might even would call you a townread.

I don't agree with those reads at all. (partly because I think Zeph is scum, and partly because I won't be able to call the lovers town unless the flip it) I'd like to talk about other players then. We have the playerlist split up into three groups. Me, IJ, Skrew, and Goat. You, PV, ika, hiplop. Sven, Zeph, Jordan. There is one scum per group is my take on things. (the third group is the leftovers from the first two guaranteed scum, so why not?)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 pm

In that you've done more in this episode than most of the playerlist has done all game.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

well for example you're fast approaching the point where you will pass Hiplop and The Goat in post count in this thread. While you have done a lot of double and triple posting, just at a glance is makes me say "man, these players haven't done shit". And I'd be right. (I'd throw Zeph, and Jordan into that conversation of haven't done shit too).

Also it's a holiday chill out.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Only half this hydra is un-American.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:01 pm

In post 3218, SleepyKrew wrote:So while you answer the above, also please tell me your thoughts on Aronis? Especially why you aren't voting him?
I think Bone placed all our thoughts in recently.
Although the fact Arnois has now decided to change his mind again, I guess I can leave Zepher alone for a while, he sitll needs a noose aorund his neck mind you.
VOTE: Arnois
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 pm

There's stuff about you to answer?

Something about not trusting BandB's read on zdenek and his absence from voting the past few episodes.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm

In post 3223, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3218, SleepyKrew wrote:how does me not doing nothing --> hypothetically townread if I've been not doing nothing all game
By you not doing nothing, which means something and care about the game.

Unless it was too much not nothing of course.
I'm confused so therefore the answer is yes.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm

In post 3234, Aronis wrote:Ik, he needs to die.

VOTE: The Goat
While true, I'm not convinced it would actually give us scum.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 am

We should sort this shift's scum after him if Zeph's lynch doesn't end the game.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3310 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 pm

In post 3308, Infinite Jesters wrote:speaking of, hey 14.5:

why did you defend aronis re: the whole nl thing yesterday? your progression looks extremely bussy, particularly this:
In post 3196, FourteenPointFive wrote:Cheery and I are very unconvinced from your performance at the moment Aronis. What's going on?

like...where the fuck was your vote? why did aronis have to change his read on zepher
again
before you were comfortable voting him?

Zepher was still our preferred vote at that stage, Why does it matter which of the scum we were voting?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm

In post 3311, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 3310, FourteenPointFive wrote:Zepher was still our preferred vote at that stage, Why does it matter which of the scum we were voting?

that's...not an answer to what i asked

why did you defend aronis from the nl accusation when he clearly (
clearly
) was responsible?

There's always leeway to give benefit of the doubt in those situations.
In post 3312, Infinite Jesters wrote:like if you really thought zepher was so scummy then why didn't you see what aronis did and vote him with us until he basically claimed scum in thread?

I repeat my question back, why does it matter which of the scum is being voted?
In post 3313, Infinite Jesters wrote:because fopov aronis/zepher couldnt possibly be more linked and your response to our original aronis push was fucking terrible given your zepher read

Why does it matter which of the scum is being voted?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3319 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:28 pm

In post 3315, Infinite Jesters wrote:is that your only defense?

because it sounds an awful lot like you're saying zepher town = 14.5 scum

am i reading that wrong?

Maybe you should try answering the question.
Zepher is still scum, are you telling me Arnois "directed" a no lynch on a townie?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 pm

In post 3318, Infinite Jesters wrote:I told desp there was a page where it looked like a bunch of scum were talking to each other.

this was it and I don't think it was goat.

how could you not find aronis scummy at this point.

how

wahwahwah, someone has a different higher scumread to me, they can't be reading my scum read as scum!
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3322 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:55 pm

In post 3321, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 3320, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 3318, Infinite Jesters wrote:I told desp there was a page where it looked like a bunch of scum were talking to each other.

this was it and I don't think it was goat.

how could you not find aronis scummy at this point.

how

wahwahwah, someone has a different higher scumread to me, they can't be reading my scum read as scum!

:roll:

this was a question for you by the way even tho I ended it with a period!

when was aronis a scumread for you ever.

cos I am not seeing it

I suggest you try looking then. Well he may have been null most of the time, but he was certainly a suspect like the ENTRIRE GAME!

So are you going to say why you care so much about which scum we were voting at the start of last episode?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (isolation #142) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 am

In post 3324, Infinite Jesters wrote:this was directed to 14.5 btw

so you are agreeing with skrew cos...of reasons?

Zepher was scum before the no lynch happened, he is still scum now.
It's blooming obvious and I'm going to cease responding unless you have something actually useful to add here.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:42 pm

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't recall ever defending Aronis, so you're barking up the wrong tree. The only "defending" I (Bone) might have done is put Aronis behind Zeph and Skrew on my scumlist. I had some doubts about an Aronis' scumflip, and I think it showed, but to be honest I have doubts about every single lynch we make this late in the game. I don't even know what you're screaming about.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3334 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:58 pm

It's not just mollie who is incapable of reading?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm

In post 3333, Infinite Jesters wrote:
vote: 14.5

you even say IN THAT POST that it is obvious that zepher is scum. and you just said today that aronis would not have directed a nl away from a townie.

so why the fuck was it like pulling teeth to get you to vote aronis yesterday?

You still aren't clarifying why is so important we were voting the same scum as you there, when we clearly have bloody different thoughts.
While Arnois did help the no lynch go through, he
WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE!

My posts at the start of last episode were to establish this fact and trying to find out why they were happy with the no lynch.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:04 pm

In post 3335, Infinite Jesters wrote:its not like i expect you to just throw your hands in the air and say "whoops! you got me!" but your consistent inability to explain...anything about your behavior re: aronis and zepher is fucking scumtastic and you need to die. today.

Both are scum. One has flipped. The second is dying.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm

THe rest of the shift we were in, you, zdenek (although he was being replaced at the time) and goat were all on other wagons.

Also Sven's attempted unvote after the deadline passed.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Although you were on scum, anyway so you're not as much to blame, but there's still is the fact Zepher lynch didn't go through - and that Zepher is still scum.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am

So, we're scum because we complained that a bunch of players contributed to the Zeph No Lynch and we didn't single out Aronis for it? Is that what you are saying Yes or No?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 am

Postetured on Aronis? Sure. You want to know the best part? I was going to unvote Aronis after Cheery voted him and put our vote on Zeph, but I decided not to at the last moment and let the shift change instead. Does that help your scumread too? The fact of the matter is Aronis was 3rd on our scum list and our play reflected that. He wasn't 1st, he wasn't 2nd, he was third, and we played as if that was the case. You played as if he were 1st on your list and that's good for you. Believe it or not this game doesn't revolve around your opinions. We didn't have a strong opinion on Aronis being scum. It's nice to try and play the 'he flipped scum you were protecting him game" after the fact, but since we didn't know he was scum your point is moot.

Laid the blame on PV....what? Now you've completely lost me.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 am

If it was a post to defend your good buddy Bone, I am deeply saddened by this development ;(
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 am

There is no flailing. Either A) You're making shit up about what we're doing or B) completely misremembering whatever you think we did. I'd still like to know where the 'laying the blame on PV" thing came from.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 am

So basically you're taking a post out of context?

Step 1: Cheery posts "hey look, Aronis wasn't the only one responsible for the no lynch"

Step 2: Cheery quotes PV to demonstrate this.

Step 3: Cheery ALSO quotes Sven in the very next post, demonstrating this.

SOOOOOOOOOO as we said from the beginning we blamed a bunch of players (Aronis, PV, Sven) on the no lynch.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 am

You seem to be missing the point where we say "he wasn't the only player who caused the no lynch" and then proceed to show TWO OTHER players who also contributed to the no lynch...
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 am

In post 3365, Infinite Jesters wrote:sven's handling of the zephyr wagon and aronis' handling of the zephyr wagon were completely different. that's my whole fucking point.

But that has nothing to do with what we were saying! You are leaving out a post in the sequence to say '14.5 is blaming the no lynch on PV" when we were also blaming it on all the players who didn't vote for Zeph and showed two players who did that very thing ( yes I realize Sven did it after deadline, still not the point). Their reasons didn't matter, their reasons were unimportant to what he was saying in that context.

So we're back to Aronis wasn't our strongest scumread therefore we're scum? Alright, at least we're on the same page. We have been trying to steer the lynch to Zeph (OUR PREFERRED LYNCH BTW) for days so don't give me that shit. You wouldn't let me for a second call you scum for this reason if our roles were reversed.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:18 am

I didn't think it was so slam dunk so...
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 am

And I almost took our vote away from his lynch. So there you go, take that for what it is. When Zeph flips scum, we can rehash this the next episode.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 am

MyLo is probably an accurate statement. We could twiddle our thumbs and force scum to change the shifts one more time after E.8 and see where that gets us.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:07 am

You're fucking joking right? What's to stop them killing you RIGHT NOW and ending the game? They get one kill per episode....and it's a new episode.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:11 am

Honestly, there's no reason the game shouldn't be over right now if the lover pair is town-town. A successful kill on either one of them in a town-town pairing ends the game in a scum win. I keep going back and forth on whether you are town-town, town-scum or scum-scum, and town-town makes the least amount of sense right now, because the game should be over if that's the case. Maybe Goat has to be the one to submit the kill if they are going to do it this shift (because Goat hasn't checked in yet to submit this theoretical kill).
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 am

I think 6 makes more sense in a white flag than 5. Help me decide what they are Skrew. I keep going back and forth. I mean if they are town-town we are pretty screwed, and if they aren't town-town then we need to do something about it. Either way I don't feel good about any lynches atm.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3441 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 am

Why are they always on opposite shifts? IJ and Sven can (and have) pretty much control the conversation because they presumably have their own daytalk, and they get to post in both shifts. Cheery and I have been going back and forth on this. Originally I thought 'there isn't enough people willing to lynch them, it's off the table". And I think about it for awhile, because they have done some righteous scumhunting. But then IJ comes in with a ridiculous comment....(he's advocating we wait so scum can kill us....even though there's reason plausible reason why they'd wait to do so) Barring some sort of protection role (which we've yet to see), why hasn't this kill gone through ages ago? IJ has led us to a scum lynch, in any other circumstance I'd probably put them towards the townside of a reads list.

I had Sven as town early on in the game and that read has degraded. I also had IJ as scum early on in the game and that read continues to fluctuate. Honestly as you just quoted Sven implying he's a bulletproof lover is bollocks.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3442 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 am

This is driving me crazy btw.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 am

It's supposed to say "not wait". I messed up typing fast.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3447 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:08 am

One more thing, do we have both a town neighbor (hiplop) and two town lovers? That's two types of daytalk roles with unconfirmed alignments. (I'm dangerously getting into out-guess the set-up territory though)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 am

Okay, let's outguess the players instead. Why does IJ claim lover on Day 1? Doesn't that paint a target on their back? The hydra contains two players that are well liked and people will follow if they have nothing else. That's a prime kill target.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3452 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:25 am

I didn't say Sven I said your hydra specifically. Since when don't lovers have their own topic?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

Lovers can have a number of unannounced additions to the above definition,
such as the ability to talk to each other
or confirmation of each others' alignment (but usually only if they are both Town).

You're joking right? Why do you continually make bad comments?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:36 am

Go with your theory Skrew.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 am

Are you claiming bulletproof?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 am

In post 3461, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3457, FourteenPointFive wrote:Go with your theory Skrew.

Nah! I'll tell you my other theory though
No kill yet means scum haven't checked in to the game yet. Who's the only person in our shift to not have checked in yet? The Goat!
Okay now someone tell me why my theory is bad

I said the same thing not too long ago. If the lovers are town-town we've already lost and we're just twiddling our thumbs.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3468 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 am

Because you can't be killed for some reason right? Or because the lovers aren't town-town?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

I'll make the "take it slow thing easy for you".
Vote: IJ
I don't buy that you're somehow immune to kills (and town) like both you and Sven have now implied.

My point exactly Skrew. Also I'm X-Bulletproof, so I don't buy that two more players in this game (remember Bro was deathproof) are also able to avoid the scumkill. Both Sven and IJ have now implied they can't be killed. I call bullshit on that.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3474 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:54 am

Because two players have now implied they can't be killed. I originally thought Sven's claim was tongue-in-cheek, but now with IJ doing the same thing I felt now was the time. I know IJ is crafting some BS right now as to why we're scum, so they can have at it. This is my cards on the table. We're The Single Black Father Who's Actually a Super Good Dad You Racists, X-shot BP.

*shakes hands* Yeah let's do it.

(also we're gonna look so stupid if Goat is actually scum who hasn't gotten the kill off yet but whatever)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3476 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Nah, scum wouldn't kill me, we're mislynch bait. We've had votes for a couple of days now.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 pm

It's a fair point that we can be targetted for the kill, I think it's a poor and unlikely scenario.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:08 pm

I don't think we're a likely scumkill when we've been close to a lynch before. Who in their right minds would kill that slot? Of all the players left alive, I think only ika has ever received more votes than us. Why is it unreasonable for me to assume we won't be targetted for a kill?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Skrew, why is it unreasonable for me to believe we wouldn't be targetted for a scumkill?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 pm

In post 3482, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2913, FourteenPointFive wrote:I mean, I'm am the ONLY protown voice at this point. Why are we so hellbent on getting rid of it? I like how the last time I said that Brian goes "I agree" and then gets silenced. It is not more obvious at how town I am at this point.

Now if you want to rule yourself as town, then it's between Zed and Goat for confirmed scum 50-50 shot. If you're gonna float me that you are confirmed town for arguing with Serene (which I did too, so that makes me confirmed town right?) that you're more valuable than a Sven scumflip, PROVE IT for the love of all things holy.

you said this the day we no lynched

now you're mislynch bait? lol

Well you've been wanting me lynches for several days since then, so yeah I'd call me your mislynch bait.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:21 pm

WHY
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25 pm

When I'm not a likely kill target, that's dumb. Only time I was worried about that is when Brian was still around. Also, we're missing a kill Episode 2. Who's to say we haven't already taken the scumkill once?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 pm

It's a dumb argument for town14.5 to assume they would ever be targetted for a kill in this game. It's a dumb argument to try and deduce if 14.5 took the Episode 2 kill or not. No matter how you slice it, it's all bad arguments. I honestly do not think we took a kill at any point in this game. Not in Episode 2, not now. Simple as that. What's possible and what's reality are two different things. I don't think we were targetted for a kill at any point in this game.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Because I don't think we were ever a kill target. It's a simple as that. Give me a good reason why we should have been targeted by a scumkill.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Then what argument are you trying to make then? That I'm lying because I don't consider us a likely kill?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Because then you (I'm using the royal you here) would argue "well why don't you think you took the Episode 2 kill?"
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 pm

When my mislynch means game over, yes, yes, this is how town thinks. I've laid all my cards on the table. To think we're scum is ludicrous.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Scumreads have to be the lovers at this point, nothing else matters. I think ika is the only player I feel is town at this point. Jordan, hiplop, and goat are in the middle by virtue of not playing this entire game. You sit above them Skrew.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Again I've laid it all out for you. What happens going forward is on you to decide. Unless there's more I can do for you we're stuck waiting for Goat and the Night shift really.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 pm

You asked me my reads and then thanked me for my cooperation. Am I supposed to read your mind?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm

It doesn't hurt my heart that you claim to be immune from the scum kill, because scum wouldn't kill themselves. But it does hurts my heart cause I wanted you to be town, and it hurts because we should have lynch you before scum killed off all the players who would have entertained the thought. So yeah I'm feeling the hurt all around. Scum is about to win. I personally have no hope, but alas.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

EVERYBODY HURTS....SOMETIMES
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Let's discuss.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't know.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:03 pm

That's my honest opinion. And I think we have 3 scum left.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3532 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:08 pm

I am not.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Impressive.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Heh, and here I thought you were gonna pretend to be town for an hour.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3537 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 pm

In post 3482, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2913, FourteenPointFive wrote:I mean, I'm am the ONLY protown voice at this point. Why are we so hellbent on getting rid of it? I like how the last time I said that Brian goes "I agree" and then gets silenced. It is not more obvious at how town I am at this point.

you said this the day we no lynched

now you're mislynch bait? lol

Yes, but people didn't listen. They still have nothing on it.

In post 3500, Infinite Jesters wrote:
I disbelieve your bp claim. your posts don't reflect that POV

In what way?
Being BP doesn't change anything about how the slot is played.
(unless I should just take your word for it, and agree that our posts don't reflect us not being a BP, but that's just playing with your words.)
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 pm

In post 3385, ika wrote:14.5 what are your town and scum reads and why

You go to that much effort to make this big, and then end the episode before we can bother reexplaining the obvious as to why we thought Zepher was scum.

I'll answer my personal ones for you though. Some may date back a few pages because of their new lack of content.
Votes and stuff will only happen if both T-Bone and I agree (you can see his earlier)

hiplop is town because of the way he dealt with zoraster's fakeclaim
Goat I've given the benefit of doubt to from what I believe was an accident in letting zoraster selfhammer. I've also been rethinking though his orginial out of shift posting, while I might need to reread them as they looked bad at the time, the fact they happened may point to town.
ika is releatively clear for also pushing for the game going to PoE and that piratically all of a shift was willing to lynch him. However I still have doubts, and the above decision to lynch someone because they offered to selfhammer instead of playing or whatever zepher just decided to do. The all of a shift voting I will also drop if either sven or sleepy turn out to be scum.
~Jordan has done nothing and is nothing.
Sleepy has been playing better than zdenek, but I'm unsure of how to go about it with zdenek having been a null-scumread of I'll probably want to lynch this at some stage.
Jesters include mollie so I'm always unsure of how to read them, their saving grace according to them is "interactions with serene" - which means nothing, especially when scum have daytalk. Their attack on us last episode has made me think of the possibility of them knowing the Zepher was actually town, with their refusal to comment on my recurring question to them about their attacks.
The only stuff I remember Sven doing is posting a list of who had been in what shifts, and then never actually doing anything with that information.
There was also the defences of ika & goodmorning back in Episode 4 which he never really explained.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”