Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 30, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
In post 24, deathfisaro wrote:Okay someone who is not Drezi, Victor, or croboss give me a good town reason to build a half lynch wagon on the first page.
I can see how scum can benefit from such actions
but hard to find a reason for me join in.

How can scum possibly benefit from it? Serious question.

Scum benefit if the wagon is on a townie. Because wagoning/potentially lynching a townie is obviously good for scum.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 52, House wrote:
You're jumping on the easy read.

Easy reads are often wrong reads.

Yes, but, early on in the game, when we don't have a lot to go on, shouldn't people be pressuring the easy reads to what comes of them?

I don't like this post, I really don't like this post. Someone who has played as many games as you have House should know this, so why try to dissuade Drezi here?

VOTE: House
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Riabi »

I don't ever assume that someone is an idiot. My point is that putting pressure on someone early does not necessarily mean they are scum. But, when we are in the early game and we don't have a lot to go on, our best bet is to pressure anything that looks remotely scummy, and see how everyone reacts to said pressure. What else is there to do at this point in the game?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 58, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
I don't get this. Why do you think any of that makes House scum?

To me it feels like House is trying to talk Drezi out of voting for deathfisario. While I don't necessarily buy Drezi's case in , I also don't feel like there's any reason to say "nope, you're wrong, and you should change your vote" which is what it feels like House is saying.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 61, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Riabi
- What's your current read on Defisaro?
What's your current read on Drezi?

Drezi is pretty null right now. I mean, he's only made three posts, and only one post of any substance.
Deathfisario I'd say probably leans town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 64, Count Dooku wrote:
So you disagree with Drezi, but you don't like that House disagrees with him too. Interesting.

Not quite... I disagree with Drezi's read, yes. My issue with House isn't that he disagrees with Drezi. It's the way he's doing it that bothers me. It would have been different if House had said "I think you should vote for xxx, because xxx is more scummy". Or, "I think you're wrong because death has done these townie things." But instead, he just tried to drop what appeared to be some bullshit reasoning to dissuade Drezi.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Riabi »

Lal's vote in is bad, IMO. Her entire post is just one WIFOM argument after another.

Victor's vote in feels OMGUS to me. I would have liked to see victor actually respond to Cynide's accusation rather than just vote him back.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I'm largely going to ignore the entire IC debate, it's been discussed ad nauseum, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing more to say about it. At least right now.

Much more recently, post really bothers me comments like "I'm bored now" don't sit well with me. This game is supposed to be fun, if you're bored, why not replace out? Same thing goes with actually reading the game (and this applies to croboss as well), why bother playing if you aren't going to well... actually play?

My vote stays where it is right now, because I've not seen anything I found necessarily town from House. That said, House does make a good point in . FOS on Victor because I agree with House.

I'm curious about what people think of Lalendra's play. Specifically Dooku, House and NJAC. I know she states that it's common for her posts to contain a lot of WIFOM, but, am I the only one who sees this as scummy?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 235, House wrote:
Let me give you an inside track.

You're wrong about me. I'm not wrong about Victor.

Vote him instead.

I gotta be honest, this doesn't really make me feel any better about you. Now it feels like you're trying to jump up and down, wave your arms around and scream "LOOK! SEE! I'M TOWN!!" If you were confident in your town status, it seems odd that you would be so explicit about it, especially this early.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Riabi »

I also find it interesting that you seem to have completely ignored the question I asked you, House.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Riabi »

You read the post, I know this because you commented on it. What I asked was:

In post 234, Riabi wrote:
I'm curious about what people think of Lalendra's play. Specifically Dooku, House and NJAC. I know she states that it's common for her posts to contain a lot of WIFOM, but, am I the only one who sees this as scummy?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 241, House wrote:
I can be as scummy as I want to be, actually.

Is this an admission of scumminess?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 251, House wrote:
In post 245, Riabi wrote:

This post reads like scum, btw.

If Riabi was town, he'd suspect if I was admitting to being scum. But he knows I'm not scum, so he's asking if I'm admitting to being scummy.

VOTE: Riabi

Wait... what? I *DO* think you're scum, that's why I'm voting you.

To answer Cynide's post, my reasons for the above are that in post 52, I felt like he was trying to talk Drezi out of voting for deathfisario. That feels like buddying.
Now, more recently, 235 is just odd. As I said, it feels like he's trying to convince everyone that he's town, and it seem odd that someone who actually *IS* town would feel the need to do that.
Then his OMGUS vote in 251 sort of seals the deal for me.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Riabi »

No, I don't feel the need to convince people I'm town. I simply scumhunt, and I'll defend myself if someone calls me out on what they perceive to be scummy behavior, but I'm not going to claim town, not this early. Why should someone need to this early? Most of the people in this game ARE town. And, buddying and agreeing/disagreeing with someone are not the same thing. My problem with House's behavior at that point was that he was calling Drezi out for doing exactly what we're supposed to be doing early in the game, and for seemingly no reason. Just "hey, that's a bad read". But, with as little go on as we had at that point, pressure is important, and reactions to it are what we base reads off of. House's reaction to my pressure has only solidified my read of him.

As for your read on croboss. Yeah, he looks scummy, I'll admit, but I'm not convinced your case against him is any stronger than my case against House is. I can see croboss' behavior as being just a lazy town player.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 271, House wrote:
3) Learn what OMGUS means. A vote with a case is not OMGUS.

So, then I used it correctly.

In post 270, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 269, NJAC wrote:@Riabi: Why did you ask about Lalendra, specifically to House, Dooku and me. What's your follow up after our answers?

@Riabi Also, why didn't you answer it before? NJAC has already asked it...

I didn't answer it before because I wanted to wait for everyone to answer. As for why I asked about Lalendra, because her playstyle confuses me, and I wanted a few more opinions on it. As for why I asked the three of you... well, I chose house because I wanted to know if he would say anything useful, and I chose the other two of you mostly at random.

As for my followup, mostly that House's answer is as useless as his scumhunting is in this game.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 299, pisskop wrote:
In post 245, Riabi wrote:

What did you mean when you said this? If you were going to be translated for somebody who had never played mafia before, what would you say

Is my meaning so hard to understand? I'm asking him if he's admitting to being scum.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 303, House wrote:
No you're not. You're asking if I'm admitting to being scummy.

Duh, of course I am. Doesn't make me scum.

No, I was asking you if you were admitting to being scum. But, for the sake of argument, why would someone who is town be scummy? Wouldn't that be playing against one's win condition?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 311, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
So you have seen nothing good from House, but he does make good points. Mainly points about people who agree with you about House being scum. Do think about your posts before you write then, or just throw any old thoughts down and hope they don't contradict themselves?

He made one good point, IMO. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
VictorDeAngelo wrote:
How about you..... you know what, you don't deserve any sort of witty retort. So how about you just fuck off and die. That work for you?

Damn dude, what the hell is that reaction for? Cynide is right, no one is forcing you to play this game.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 455, acryon wrote:
Obviously "lurking" is bad for town, but I don't think that's what he was doing. Going beyond that is kind of a grey area, but I am skeptical of anyone who looked at the information available for him and decided he was definitely lurking.

It would seem intuitive that scum have a higher level of lurking than town, but I have no hard evidence for that. That said, without going into detail for fear of talking about other games, I completely agree with acryon here.
VOTE: cyanide
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 459, Count Dooku wrote:Nearly all of his posts were scummy AND then he lurked, and avoided specifically this game. But people don't understand this..

Treading very carefully here. But, to anyone who thinks he specifically avoided this game, I suggest you look very carefully at things like timestamps. I don't think he was avoiding this game at all.

@Dukoo, for the record, I agree with people who claim your is suspect. Whether you meant it that way or not, your post came across as applying at least MOSTLY to Rach.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 466, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 460, Riabi wrote:@Dukoo, for the record, I agree with people who claim your 354 is suspect. Whether you meant it that way or not, your post came across as applying at least MOSTLY to Rach.

33% Rach 33% deathfisaro 33% croboss

Perhaps that's how you meant it. But my point, which has been made by others, and that appears to be going over your head is that the timing of your post, and the fact that you quoted Rach in your most makes it
seem
like you were talking largely about her. Only you know for sure if that is the truth or not. But, nothing can change how some of the rest of us perceived your post at the time we saw it.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 469, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 468, Riabi wrote:
In post 466, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 460, Riabi wrote:@Dukoo, for the record, I agree with people who claim your 354 is suspect. Whether you meant it that way or not, your post came across as applying at least MOSTLY to Rach.

33% Rach 33% deathfisaro 33% croboss

Perhaps that's how you meant it. But my point, which has been made by others, and that appears to be going over your head is that the timing of your post, and the fact that you quoted Rach in your most makes it
seem
like you were talking largely about her. Only you know for sure if that is the truth or not. But, nothing can change how
some of the rest of us
perceived your post at the time we saw it.

It is not true that the rest of you perceived like that. For example Drezi and pisskop (and I think SC doesn't have a problem with it either) understood what I meant to say. Post is pretty much describes what I wanted to say - yeah, it looks like Drezi can word it better than me.

Do you even read? I bolded in red above what I said... SOME OF THE REST OF US. Not everyone. Your defensiveness on this issue is really suspect.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 473, Count Dooku wrote:
Oh, well, I didn't notice that part, sorry... it is late here, and I am mad because I hate repeating the same things again and again.
EBWOP

I think it's possible that you're mad because someone called you on your scum slip.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 475, Count Dooku wrote:
Scumslip? When?

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 477, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 476, Riabi wrote:
Scumslip? When?

What the hell? You want to start this stupid conversation again? What's the matter with you guys? Are you high?

I'm not trying to start a conversation. I made a suggestion as to why you were angry. You continuing to be so defensive like this only makes you look more and more scummy to me.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Riabi »

VOTE: Dooku
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 488, Count Dooku wrote:As you can see there are 8 questions from me only on this page. Riabi ignored all of them.

Hmmm, ok, let's examine.
Scumslip? When?

This was answered in the following post.
In post 477, Count Dooku wrote:
What the hell? You want to start this stupid conversation again? What's the matter with you guys? Are you high?

So, the first two were also answered in the following post. The second two (I'm assuming) were rhetorical. If they weren't, then they are ridiculous, and not worthy of answer.
In post 479, Count Dooku wrote:
Defensive? Lol, it is getting even more ridiculous.

Is this an actual question?
In post 483, Count Dooku wrote:What? Pointing out the fact that there are no actual reasons is defensive?

Based on context, these appear to be directed at acryon and not myself. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

So, now that you've misrepped me, do you have any more unanswered questions for me?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 492, Drezi wrote:
In post 474, Riabi wrote:I think it's possible that you're mad because someone called you on your scum slip.

In post 476, Riabi wrote:
Scumslip? When?

I mean that's quite a reach really.

This whole case revolves around his intentions behind that post about catch-ups, and how he lost his temper trying to explain it over and over, since everyone seems to think it's super scummy or even a scumslip.

Maybe it's a reach maybe not. When I typed that, I would have maybe bought it was a reach. I mostly said that to see how he'd react. His reaction to it does not help is town-case IMO.

In post 492, Drezi wrote:
Also what he said about catch up posts is something I lost a game to once, when everyone went crazy and unvoted the wagon I wanted to get lynched, because of the omg so-town catchup posts after a replace on the slot, so yeah I can see town intentions aswell behind that post.

I take no issue with him saying what he said. I agree that catch-up posts can be made town-y looking pretty easily. My issue is with his timing, then moreso with is reaction when pressured about it.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 494, Drezi wrote:What is your issue with the timing?

I didn't like that he's warning us about Rach's (or anyone else's) potential catch up before the post is even there.

In post 494, Drezi wrote:
What kind of reaction would you expect instead from town!Dooku?

A reasoned argument would have made me more likely to think he's town. Instead, he seems to just be getting angrier and angrier. His reaction felt to me as if when I suggested his post was a scum slip that I was right.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 531, acryon wrote:
In post 527, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Motivation. Scum will usually have an agenda with all their posts. Bad!town posts will look scummy but won't have any actual scum motivation behind them.

This is the perfect summary of croboss up to this point IMO.

Which is? Are you saying that croboss' posts had motivation?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 538, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 495, Riabi wrote:
In post 494, Drezi wrote:What is your issue with the timing?

I didn't like that he's warning us about Rach's (or anyone else's) potential catch up before the post is even there.
I don't agree with you. Saying that catch up posts are easier to make look towny after someone made a catch up and people called that towny is scummy, and not what I did.

So, you don't agree with me, you've said this before. What is your point in responding to my answer to someone else's question? This started when I said I agreed with others. You've stated your disagreement with us in the past. Do you have new content?

In post 538, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 494, Drezi wrote:
What kind of reaction would you expect instead from town!Dooku?

A reasoned argument would have made me more likely to think he's town. Instead, he seems to just be getting angrier and angrier. His reaction felt to me as if when I suggested his post was a scum slip that I was right.
Tons of posts have been made by me containing reasoned arguments, before I got angry

Why get angry at all if you aren't feeling threatened by being called out? If you go back through our interactions, you'll see that I never asked you to restate your position. All I did was say "btw, I agree with some of the others about you", then you went off. There was no reason to do that, you could have ignored it and moved on. To me, it seems like you brought out your same old tired arguments against me because you REALLY didn't want me/us to think you were scum. Incidentally, you commenting on my response to Drezi's question above only solidifies my point here.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 546, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 544, Riabi wrote:Why get angry at all if you aren't feeling threatened by being called out?

Because this game supposed to be entertaining. When people ask you the same stupid questions, even when you answered them, it is not fun anymore.

But, I didn't ASK you a question when this started. All I did was say "hey, I agree." You could have just left it alone and ignored it. In fact, here is my exact quote:
In post 460, Riabi wrote:
@Dukoo, for the record, I agree with people who claim your is suspect. Whether you meant it that way or not, your post came across as applying at least MOSTLY to Rach.

If you really wanted to stop talking about this, why did you respond to that at all? Why didn't you just leave it alone?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 551, Count Dooku wrote:
What I noticed in my previous games, is that if you do not clarify yourself, people will think that you are not able to do it, because you are scum. If you want, I will not react to anything you said about me, unless that is a question.

I never said that's what I want, in fact, what I want is irrelevant. All I'm saying is that when you get angry like this under pressure, it looks scummy. And when you continue to respond to off-handed comments, and you misrep those who are pressuring you, it looks scummy. To be clear, I'm not voting you for saying that Rach's catchup post might look towny. I'm voting you for your reaction to me and others when that issue came up.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 559, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Dooku makes a good point btw which is also why I originally stopped playing on this site. "Be the best you can be by being the least you can be" reigns supreme here and there's a shitfuckton of tolerance for lurkers.

I don't necessarily disagree. But, since lurking is not alignment indicative, a Lynch-All-Lurkers policy gives scum an inherent advantage. So, what do you do about them?

Count Dooku wrote:Meh, that wouldn't be fair with the town.
So
@Mod I would like to replace out.

Really? One could argue that it's not really fair to your team if you replace out and make someone have to come in and catch up as well.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Riabi »

Not to get into a debate about this, but...
In post 1, Nobody Special wrote:
Rules:

5)
Bolded Blue
is my color. Do not use it, under penalty of Impersonating The Mod (which is modkillable; don't make me do it).
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 571, Riabi wrote:Not to get into a debate about this, but...
In post 1, Nobody Special wrote:
Rules:

5)
Bolded Blue
is my color. Do not use it, under penalty of Impersonating The Mod (which is modkillable; don't make me do it).

Sorry for the repeat here. Like the one time I DON'T do a preview before a post, it bites me in the ass. :p
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Riabi »

Shit, sorry. Didn't realize it had been that long since I posted.

I gotta say, I'm kinda confused about what appears to be an attempt to get a wagon going on acryon. Can someone maybe help me understand why we would wagon him right now?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 669, House wrote:
So, not even a claim of r/l interfering? Just an admission that you have basically been avoiding posting?

FoS Riabi

Not avoiding it. Just a matter of I was doing other things, and this site sort of just didn't cross my mind.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 692, SIR CYANIDE wrote:Is there any way I can convince anyone on the dooku wagon to jump on the croboss (metalcyanide) wagon? I'm just not really feeling dooku.

Sure, if you can convince me that that slot is scummier than the Dukoo slot... But so far, it's not even really that close.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, just in case winter storm Neptune (what a dumb name for a storm) is as bad as folks say it might be, I'll go L/VA for a couple days.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Riabi »

V/LA I mean.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Riabi »

That hammer doesn't make sense to me, it seems like bad play if it's scum, or stupid play if town. I'm not sure what to make of it. But for now my vote stays on ika.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Riabi »

Hey, sorry. Work is crazy right now.

So, in my last post, I meant to vote for ika, I honestly forgot that votes don't carry over from one day to the next, I seem to get lynched or NKd on D1 a lot. FTR, I think that the ika slot was scummy before, and the hammer doesn't give me any less reason to believe that.

As for Nacho's argument, I agree that a counter-wagon and further discussion is best. While it seems apparent to me that ika should die, doing so now isn't prudent. That said I totally disagree here:

In post 904, Nachomamma8 wrote:"Pay no attention to me guys, I'm just an idiot!"
Drezi, do you truly believe that's a defense scum would come up with?

I know you addressed that question to Drezi, but, yes, I do think scum might do something like that. In fact, House said he HAD done that just three posts prior to the above.

In post 905, pisskop wrote:The problem I have is he hasn't come up with anything yet.

I agree with Nacho here again. This is a problem. We're coming up on nearly 40 pages and there isn't anything you can point to as scummy behavior?

As for the NK discussion. I know I'm not super experienced, but I've never seen case where there is a lot of fruitful discussion that comes out of trying to figure out why someone was killed at night. In my experience, it always leads to useless WIFOM.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 986, TellTaleHeart wrote:
I would also vote Nacho.

Why Nacho? I'm not sure if I agree or not.

VOTE: ika
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1047, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Why are you voting Ika?

Why wouldn't I be? And why is my reasoning not obvious?

I thought Dooku was scummy. I thought Dooku's replace-out was scummy. I think the D1 hammer was scummy, and I think the D2 hammer is scummy. I've thought that slot was scummy from the get-go, I still do, and to be completely honest, your defense of that slot is confusing to me.

P-edit:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I haven't read a single Dooku post.

This might explain a bit why you are so willing to defend that slot, but, why wouldn't you at least give a game you replace into at least a cursory read?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1063, Nachomamma8 wrote:I would be pretty inclined to vote Ika right now if I didn't think he had a good possibility of being the vig. I don't really know who in their right mind doesn't shoot Ika after yesterday, meaning the him = vig possibility is more likely than it should be.

While I get this, this leads to the question, why would a vig quick-hammer two people then, knowing that we're in MyLo if he's wrong, still take a shot after?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1068, Drezi wrote:Riabi: WHO ARE SCUM WITH IKA?

I can't say for certain, of course, but Nacho and AM are certainly near the top of my list of possible scumbuddies.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1071, Drezi wrote:
So TTH is trying to bus ika right now when scum needs a single mislynch to win, and had been trying to bus him most of D1. That's quite likely I agree. Nope.

I'm sorry, maybe my brain isn't working today, but I can't parse this post. Can you elaborate please?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1075, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1069, Riabi wrote:

I can't say for certain, of course, but Nacho and AM are certainly near the top of my list of possible scumbuddies.

Why?

As I said, your defense of the ika slot is incomprehensible to me. That is enough to put you on my list.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1082, Nachomamma8 wrote:
What about my defense is incomprehensible?

Why it exists. To me, the slot is clearly scummy, and you are defending it vociferously.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1084, Riabi wrote:
In post 1082, Nachomamma8 wrote:
What about my defense is incomprehensible?

Why it exists. To me, the slot is clearly scummy, and you are defending it vociferously.

Also, the fact that you've not bothered to read D1 at this point bothers me. Why wouldn't you at least give it a cursory glance? We had a long night phase.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I think all this talk of ika being the vig is going to lose the game for town. So, I'm just going to come out with it... I'm the Vig. I killed pisskop last night, and for that, I'm sorry. I overthought my kill. My thinking was that I've been the most vocal about getting the dukoo/ika slot killed, if I shoot them, it will be easy to figure out it's me. But based on his D2 interactions with ika, I was sure he was scum (so much for being sure). In retrospect, I think him saying that he thought I was scum made me suspect him too much. Then, I never considered that my decision would make ika look like the vig (which I agree now that it does).

I'm sorry for messing that shot up so terribly. I know I really put us in a tight spot. But, I feel like we're going to be in even a tighter slot if people keep thinking that ika is the vig.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I think all this talk of ika being the vig is going to lose the game for town. So, I'm just going to come out with it... I'm the Vig. I killed pisskop last night, and for that, I'm sorry. I overthought my kill. My thinking was that I've been the most vocal about getting the dukoo/ika slot killed, if I
lynch
them
(ika)
, it will be easy to figure out it's me. But based on his
(pisskiop's)
D2 interactions with ika, I was sure he was scum (so much for being sure). In retrospect, I think him
(pisskop)
saying that he thought I was scum made me suspect him too much. Then, I never considered that my decision would make ika look like the vig (which I agree now that it does).

I'm sorry for messing that shot up so terribly. I know I really put us in a tight spot. But, I feel like we're going to be in even a tighter slot if people keep thinking that ika is the vig.

EBWOP for clarity.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1092, TellTaleHeart wrote:(That's not a counterclaim, I was flicking through the game this morning and I thought Riabi was the vig and was going to say something about it.)

I'm curious what led you to belive that?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Riabi »

House, who's sleeve are you tugging at?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1097, Drezi wrote:
In post 1090, Riabi wrote:if I lynch them (ika), it will be easy to figure out it's me.

What do you mean here?

I mean that since I've been the loudest, most consistent voice saying "Lynch the dukoo/ika slot", then it would be easier to point to me as the vig had I used my shot on him.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1099, Drezi wrote:I get that, even though I don't agree since both me and Sakura suggested that ika is vigged, so it could have been anyone.

I wondered about the "if I lynch them" part specifically. you corrected it from "shoot"

That was just a typo.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Riabi »

Because I was in a hurry, and I had meant to change/bold the word "killed" three words prior to lynched. And I messed up and didn't notice it till you pointed it out.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1110, House wrote:
In post 1109, Drezi wrote:what do you think about ika being scum?

Waiting for a case that doesn't revolve around him quickhammering.

That's not a scumtell for ika. That's an ikatell.

Well, since ika clearly isn't saying much, we need to look at other players in that slot. A quick iso of you shows that you voted for a lot of people in D1, but only two people managed to get your vote twice... pisskop and Dukoo. It looks like you thought there was a decent chance that Dukoo was scum back in D1, so, has something changed your mind?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1141, Nachomamma8 wrote:
it exists because the reason the wagon formed on him was because he quickhammered and that reason alone was a bad one. what I don't understand is that you seemed to think that it was smart to slow down yesterday and look at a counter wagon: you haven't talked about why quickhammering makes him irrefutably scum, you're not paying attention to multiple people around agreeing with me and expressing the same viewpoint in different ways... it's not because you're scum, it's because you're not thinking critically.

I haven't talked about why quickhammering makes him irrefutably scum because I don't think it does. I think he's scum because of the quickhammers IN ADDITION to Dukoo's D1 play, which, you've not admitted to even reading yet.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Riabi »

I'm not pinning it on him. I'm saying that I think he was scummy. I'm saying that the ika hammers look scummy, and that as a whole, that slot is really really scummy.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1149, Nachomamma8 wrote:but the talk me and you are talking about is the quickhammer and the quickhammer alone

not the second one. the first one.

You can talk about whatever you want. My reasons for thinking that slot are scummy are the whole picture. I don't know enough about ika to know if his one quickhammer is scummy in and of itself, but I don't care. My case against that slot is not, in any way, related to one action.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1150, Nachomamma8 wrote:you said you didn't see how my defense of the slot existed. I defended the slot from the first quickhammer. Thus, you should be able to show how the first quickhammer was irrefutably scum.

I said I didn't understand why it existed. It's not my fault that you haven't bothered to read the whole damn game.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1155, Nachomamma8 wrote:That has absolutely nothing to do with me reading the game.

Ok, when I said that your defense of that slot made no sense, I said that assuming you had some knowledge of Dukoo's play, so your defense didn't make any sense. Now that I know you haven't read the game, it's gone from not making sense to incredibly lazy, and still just as weak.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1165, Drezi wrote:why is everyone still voting ika? we're not lynching him, move your votes. vote TTH. vote ABR, I don't care.

Why wouldn't we lynch him?

Also, why are TTH or ABR more scummy than Lalendra?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1178, Drezi wrote:Yeah, you just claimed scum, GL.

I don't follow, how is that a scum claim?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Riabi »

In D1, I found Drezi to be null, D2, he was probably a town read.. now... I'm finding it hard to not vote for him.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1193, Drezi wrote:voting me would still be better than voting fucking ika who you can hardly even name scumpartners for......

I don't understand this. We need to get it right today, so, by saying that voting you is better than ika, are you saying that you are more likely to be scum than he is?

Isn't the whole idea to lynch the person most likely to be scum?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1195, Drezi wrote: If everyone here wanted to get ika killed, that means they are likely not scum with him.

I take issue with this logic. If ika/rem/Dukoo are scum, what's to say that the other scum aren't just bussing? I mean, if scum is playing that poorly, is that obviously scum, why wouldn't they bus him?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Riabi »

Trying to kill one of his potential partners just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand why we don't vote to lynch the most likely scum target, period. We don't know who his potential partners might be, and the idea of his partners bussing him makes a lot of sense to me, considering how anti-town that slot's play has been from the beginning. Why isn't it better to lynch the most likely target, then find more scum from there, once we KNOW something for sure?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1188, Drezi wrote:No, House I thought you were baiting, please don't disappoint me.

In post 1178, Drezi wrote:Yeah, you just claimed scum, GL.

In post 1200, Drezi wrote:And I HATE him for putting us in this situation, but I'm just trying to make the best of what we've got here.

Am I the only one seeing a lot of AtE here?

In post 1202, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Riabi, why is your vote not on Drezi? Are you saving him for the vig tonight?

I've not decided who my vig target will be tonight. Though, tbh, I doubt I will get a chance. I fully expect to be NKd tonight, unless we have a jailkeeper. And, if that happens, it doesn't matter who I shoot because I'll be roleblocked.

As for why I've not voted for drezi yet. Because that would put him at L-2, and essentially at L-1 with ika's love of quickhammering. I can easily see a scenario where if drezi actually town, all it takes is one scum to vote for him, and an ika quickhammer.... game over (because in that case, there's no WAY I don't get NK'd). I'm not that confident in drezi's scumminess yet.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1216, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I reviewed the setup's wiki page and there's no mafia roleblocker in this game.

First post says it's possible we have a JK. JK is a roleblocker.
Drezi wrote:
In post 1213, Riabi wrote:tbh, I doubt I will get a chance. I fully expect to be NKd tonight, unless we have a jailkeeper.

Ohoho isn't this a scumslip? If you're a vig you can kill each other with scum. Are you setting up for being killed by the real vig? :) Also we absolutely do not have a jailkeeper, because Sakura wouldn't have died then.

Do we have a vig counterclaim?

So, you are saying that if I shoot someone tonight and also get NK'd then we both die? If so, I assure you this is a noob slip, and not a scum slip. I don't ahve a lot of experience (read none) with vigs in my games, so I didn't know this. But, that changes nothing, as I still haven't made up my mind about who I'd want to shoot.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1220, Drezi wrote:But we don't have a Jailkeeper, because he would have saved Sakura.

Possible, but you can't be certain of that.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1228, Drezi wrote:And even if they kill you, your kill goes off aswell.

Ok. I didn't realise this. Thanks.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1235, Drezi wrote:So I'd much rather go after possible partners.

What is it with this argument? Why do you not lynch the most likely scum target 100% of the time?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1243, Drezi wrote:If I say Sakura Metal and pisskop are scum together, go lynch them guys, then Sakura and Metal won't like my plan, even if they found pisskop scummy. If I just said hey look pisskop is scummy, lynch him! They might very well go ahead. From scum's perspective this way it's so much easier to push through a mislynch by singling out someone without calling out anyone else as scum.

So, if I then come and say pisskop, Metal and drezi are scum - Metal and drezi would not like that plan. Where does that get us?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Riabi »

Sorry, but that plan just doesn't make sense. Especially now that you've spelled it out for them.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Riabi »

More discussion is good, yes. More opinions are good, yes. To tell people that if they don't have a guess as to the entire scum team they might as well not really ahve a guess at this point is both silly and counter-productive.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Riabi »

Hmmmm, Drezi, that's some interesting VCA there. I agree that this makes both TTH and Lalendra super suspicious. I'll also point out another pattern I noticed... Nacho is either not voting or voting for a townie on every one of those vote counts. Is he potentially trying to fly under the radar?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalendra
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Riabi »

I should have said, I voted Lalendra over TTH mostly because her reasoning on voting me is awful, and looking back, most of her reasons to vote are either parrots of someone else, or complete crap.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1268, Drezi wrote:Nacho slot (RachMarie) has not played at all D1 so it's natural that there's no votes. He voted NJAC D2 and that's about it.

Fair enough.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1295, Lalendra wrote:Give up if you must, you may be town but your freakouts aren't going to help us. I don't take kindly to being called stupid over a game, so calm the fk down.

By "us" who exactly are you referring to? Because I'm pretty convinced at this point that you and I are on different teams.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1289, Lalendra wrote:Ok, I'm an idiot and thought correcting "shoot" to "lynch" was an obvious scum slip
because I was reading quickly and completely missed the fact that he claimed vig.
So side no one has counterclaimed and he's conftown

More evidence of scum in the bolded. If you're town at this point, I would think you would read carefully. Town who are actively trying to figure this game out know that we're in a tight spot, and we need to be really careful about what we do next. My post where I claimed wasn't that long, reading it wasn't a huge arduous task. Not only that, it was the whole point of that particular post, it seems like to me the only way you miss that is if you are just merely glancing at the game in a effort to find some place to quickly throw your vote so you don't seem like you're lurking.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Riabi »

I had been voting ika, I still would consider it if I thought it would get anywhere. That said, @TTH, when you first voted, you said you'd vote nacho as well, if you had two votes. Is that still the case?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1313, House wrote:Okay, so I seem to remember an outed claim or something.

Is that player still alive, and if so where is their claim please?

(I remember ABR)

I claimed vig, is that when you're talking about?

And I guess I derped, because I didn't realize ika was L-1. He may not see this, but, I intend to hammer, ika, do you want to claim first?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1320, Drezi wrote:Btw I think Lalendra is the least likely scum out of the four. Not because her play is townie at all, but more like the fact that the other three have been subtly or not so subtly testing the waters to see how well recieved a push on her would be, and the ika wagon afterwards makes more sense that way aswell, since getting 2 of Lalendra Riabi and Nacho to vote must've seem like an easier option, given that Lalendra is tunneling ika, and Riabi voted him aswell before, plus Nacho hasn't been strictly against it either.

While the way House is still playing around randomly doesn't make me feel good about him anymore at all, sure he got by doing that in the earlier days but it'd be time to get serious if it wasn't just a cover for the scummm.

Is this how you really feel? Or is this you trying to keep my from potentially killing your scum buddy Lal? I'll point out that argument for why the others are more scummy than she is could apply to me as well.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Riabi »

You said:
In post 1320, Drezi wrote:Btw I think Lalendra is the least likely scum out of the four. Not because her play is townie at all, but more like the fact that
the other three have been subtly or not so subtly testing the waters to see how well recieved a push on her would be.

I was not so subtly testing the waters to see how well received a push on her would be. Does that mean that now I'm scummier than her?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1324, Drezi wrote:You're conftown, you can do whatever the hell you want, without appearing scummy at all. But given that the rest has been doing that who I consider scum now, I'm thinking she still has a chance of being town.

I get that, but my point is, if I can do it as a townie, couldn't they as well?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Riabi »

House are you thinking the scum team is ika, Lel and Drezi? Or someone else?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1328, Drezi wrote:Yeah they could, but they are my scumreads for other reasons and that makes my scumread on Lalendra weaker in turn, that's all.

Do you mind outlining some of these other reasons for me? ATM, I'm leaning towards shooting Lal, if that makes you uncomfortable, you might want to convince me otherwise.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1330, House wrote:
In post 1327, Riabi wrote:House are you thinking the scum team is ika, Lel and Drezi? Or someone else?

Derp, yeah, I JUST re-read that and was going to retract my question. Sorry.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1332, Drezi wrote:I don't even know how they can push me, I'm making my stance clear, write what I'm thinking and detail how it changes, while they just go around pointing at different people and throw around empty rethorical phrases, geez.

I'm not pushing you I'm just asking you why you don't think I should shoot Lalendra.

House wrote:Riabi, I'd suggest waiting for TTH to chime in on that post before forming a solid opinion.

I'm in no rush. But, I'll ask you, why are you so confident that TTH is town? I get why you trust her opinion if she is town, but, you seem REALLY confident that she's town, why?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1339, House wrote:
I've seen town TTH and scum TTH.

This is very much town TTH.

When ika flips, you too will see the light.

Honestly, I doubt an ika flip will change much for me. I'm already convinced he's scum. Your argument that a town ika would ahve already been hammered is a good one.

But, I'm still not sure how that means TTH is, in fact, town. Do you mind elaborating about about what her town meta is that you are reading?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1345, House wrote:

In fact I do mind. I mind quite a lot.

Since you are town, you mind too.

Uhhh, ok. I don't understand, but... ok. How about I take this approach, other than taking your word for it, why should I trust that TTH is town? I don't really have enough reason based soley on her play in this game. I'm not saying she's scum. I'm saying I don't know.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1350, House wrote:
TTH isn't the topic of discussion for today, let's keep on track.

Except that in you're asking me to wait for her to weigh in before I make a decision. Her thoughts don't mean much to me at this point unless I'm at least reasonably certain that she's town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1357, House wrote:
So? I never contested it.

Being abrasive and demanding isn't alignment indicative.

True, but being vague and unhelpful isn't pro-town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1361, Drezi wrote:Wouldn't it be better to lynch into the ika wagon, and if it dismantles my theory by flipping town, vig ika?

OMG WHY? No, no no no no no no no no no AND no.

There is absolutely zero reason in my mind to lynch anyone other than the mostly likely scum target. If we mis-lynch someone by going for a different wagon, then at best town (I'm not saying us/we, because I'm talking to you Drezi, and this post has made me really think we aren't on the same team) only gets to kill one scum tonight with my shot. . But, if we lynch ika, and I shoot well, then we can kill two scum, and take the town out of MyLo, and maybe win this.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1365, House wrote:@Riabi

Drezi is my choice for the vig shot tonight. That will give us some breathing room on figuring out which of Lalendra and Nacho are the remaining scum. And you'll have your concerns about my certainty of TTH put to rest. Either way, she needs to live until tomorrow.

After that, I guarantee you'll never vote for her.

At this point, she's in no danger from me tonight. I'm just trying to figure out how much stock I want to put into her thoughts.

Drezi wrote:Lynch me today, and kill House, TTH, ABR after I flip town.

And we would lynch you today because?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1374, Drezi wrote:Your zero logic declarations seem to have swayed Riabi, and right after he voiced doubt towards me due to simply not thinking from my POV, you jump in to tell him to vig me. I am sure you're scum, sorry.

Where do you get the impression that my view is swayed? Atm, I'm still intending to hammer ika (pending some more time) and then likely vig Lal. That said, I am finding you scummier and scummier, but it's your play that's doing that to me, and not the drivel that House is spouting.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Riabi »

Uhhh what? That post was directed at your idea of lynching anyone BUT ika. Lynching ika has been my stance since like page 4 or 5. How am I being swayed again?

House wrote:
In post 1377, Riabi wrote:
In post 1374, Drezi wrote:Your zero logic declarations seem to have swayed Riabi, and right after he voiced doubt towards me due to simply not thinking from my POV, you jump in to tell him to vig me. I am sure you're scum, sorry.

Where do you get the impression that my view is swayed? Atm, I'm still intending to hammer ika (pending some more time) and then likely vig Lal. That said, I am finding you scummier and scummier, but it's your play that's doing that to me, and not the drivel that House is spouting.

This drivel is pulling the scum out, so you might reconsider your shitty attitude towards me.

My attitude toward you would be less shitty if your play was more pro-town. The way I see it, you might be pissing people off to expose scum, or you might be pushing someone you KNOW is town to try to cast doubt on my reads and try to confuse me. If your play were overall more pro-town, I'd think it was the former, but, since it's not, I have no idea how to read you.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1382, Drezi wrote:That's why I find it strange that Riabi reads that as scummy.

I'm sorry, I missed what post this is in reference to. What are you thinking I find scummy?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1365, House wrote:@Riabi ... And you'll have your concerns about my certainty of TTH put to rest. Either way, she needs to live until tomorrow.
After that, I guarantee you'll never vote for her.

In post 1379, House wrote:
This drivel is pulling the scum out, so you might reconsider your shitty attitude towards me.

In post 1389, House wrote:

That'll clear up soon enough.

Quotes like this have me thinking that maybe I'm missing something I shouldn't be. Anyone else have any thoughts about that?

Drezi wrote:TTH ABR, and Lalendra, and my townread on Nacho was based on him not hammering, but it looks like he wasn't here at all, so I'd need to rethink that especially if he happened to do it suddenly now.

I just can't get behind any possible scum teams that don't include ika. Why would a town ika not say a SINGLE WORD in his own defense? He's clearly lurking, he's had pressure on him the whole game, I just don't see how he's not on your list. I know you've tried to give reasons, but most of them just don't make sense to me.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1416, Drezi wrote:Great, you're free to accompany my lone vote on ABR.

Again, why would we want to lynch someone who is less likely to be scum than ika?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1418, Drezi wrote:In my opinion he's not. You can just vig ika.

But, your last scum team suggestion didn't even include ika, so, why should I vig him in your mind?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1424, House wrote:My talk about TTH was trying to WIFOM scum into schooting her tonight so I could reveal tomorrow after getting her reads (which is why I wanted Riabi to hold off).

I have a lot of respect for TTH's town game, and this game feels exactly like Hope +1. I'm happy as hell that I'm on this side of the fence in this one.

I'll say this, you had me going back looking for breadcrumbs. Now I know why I didn't see any :)
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1438, TellTaleHeart wrote:
After ika flips scum, I suggest an ABR vig kill.

Why ABR over Lal?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I've seen enough. I'm not sure yet who I'm going to shoot tonight, I need some time to decide on that. But I'm pretty sure I've heard from all the folks I'm interested in hearing from on that subject.

I know with ABR's vote this isn't a hammer but:

VOTE: ika

I'm comfortable with someone else wanting to hammer.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1446, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I rather lynch clever scum pushing for my death to win than lurker scum.

I'd rather lynch the guy we should have lynched two days ago than take a chance that you're wrong. We can figure the rest out after the NKs.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1452, Lalendra wrote:
Don't vig me unless you want to lose, because I'm town.

Your play and your voting suggest otherwise.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Say what you want Lalendra, I still think you're scum.

Last minute desperation bus? Probably.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Riabi »

Yeah, we can finish this up quick, methinks.

VOTE: lalendra
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Riabi »

Ok, since this game seems to be stalling.... Lalendra, why do you think that House was killed? I mean, I know he was conftown, and that makes one a NK target, but, why him over me, do you think?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1468, Lalendra wrote:I am inclined to agree Nacho, largely because of ABR constantly soft-baiting Nacho for his opinion. Thoughts?

I'm not sure how ABR's actions make nacho scummy. That said, Drezi, I'm very interested to hear your thoughts.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1471, Lalendra wrote:
When I was in my first game as scum, and I wasn't talking as much as my scumbuddies wanted me to, they did this sort of soft-pushing to get me to talk. Also, when confscum says they "guarantee" someone is town, it makes me raise an eyebrow.

You're never going to convince me that Nacho is scum by this associative argument. If you think he's scum, give me an argument based on HIS actions, or the actions of the slot.

Lalendra wrote:
ABR was the most vocal about me being scum, and trying to lynch me. Given that he flipped scum, I don't see how anyone could believe that I am scum; why bus one of your scumbuddies when there is no pressure to do so? He was just trying to start a wagon on me because he was scum and I am town. Period.

ABR's push on you is neutral in my mind. It's entirely possible that he could be bussing you. Why bus when there is no pressure to? To look town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1476, Lalendra wrote:Riabi doesn't seem convinced by my argument...

A fair if somewhat mild assessment. Care to actually make an argument about nacho?

Nachomamma8 wrote:I also have quote a few things to say before any of that happens.

I'm looking forward to hearing these.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1481, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1480, Lalendra wrote:Also nacho, if you have anything to say in your defense, now would be the time. Not participating at this crucial stage is scummy at worst and anti-town at best. Making a "I have a lot to say" post, and then not following it up with anything for a full day, is just active lurking.

I'm in North Carolina right now, on vacation. I likely won't be posting until tomorrow/the day after tomorrow. This has no reflection on my alignment, only a reflection of how much time I have available at this moment.

I can wait, if for no other reason than NC is a fine state. :)
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1482, Lalendra wrote:Hmm.

What does this mean?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Riabi »

Hmmmm. I still don't like this associative argument. I still would like to see come evidence of scummy behavior on Nacho's part. I'll admit, the fact that there are now two of you making similar arguments does help the cause, since there's no way you're both scum. But, I'm still not comfortable yet voting Nacho with out some direct evidence.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1491, Drezi wrote:why? I can't say anything here, waiting for Nacho.

What do you think about the case against him?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1511, Drezi wrote:I want to let TTH and Riabi read Nacho's replies.

I've read them. I'm honestly not sure what to make of them. That said, atm, I see no need to change my vote either.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1520, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you are last scum, I should worry about stuff and try and do things.
If you aren't last scum then I gotta do things

This is right after my post... was this directed at me?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1527, Drezi wrote:
In post 1526, Lalendra wrote:Obviously if I hammer nacho and he flips town,
I will be shot tonight
, and
town will lose

??

Yep, I had the same thought. Assuming nacho would flip town, and assuming Lal gets shot tonight, then we'd be in 3 player LyLo. But there are a number of problems with this...

1.) The chances of Nacho and Lal both being town at this point, are, in my mind, slim.
2.) Assuming we mis-lynch today, wouldn't *I* be a far more likely NK than Lal? Being conftown and all?

Sigh... I need to re-read some things....
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, here's something I had forgotten about, and I'd like to hear from Nacho on. Nacho, when you subbed in, you made this ridiculous case defending ika because all he'd done was quickhammer. When I and others told you that that wasn't the only reason and that his slot had been scummy on D1, you refused to go back and read D1. I get coming in and not wanting to necessarily re-read the entire game if you don't have to, but, why would someone who's honestly trying to figure the game out not go back and read at least the portion of the game that others are telling them is important?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1531, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Like I said, I'm ok with not normally rereading the game, but, when people are telling you "your defence is crap, and you'd see why if you read D1." It seems to me that someone who was town and wanted to actually figure the game out would say. "Hmm, maybe they are right, I should see if that slot really is scummy."

So, since your defense when you subbed in was crap, and since your defense now is crap. Do you have anything left to say for yourself before I drop the hammer?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Riabi »

For everyone else. I realize that I don't really need to wait for an answer from nacho, but, I'm looking for one because I'm not 100% convinced that he's scum yet (but far more convinced than I was). So, I'm basically giving him a chance to talk me out of it.

and, in that same spirit....

UNVOTE:
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Riabi »

Except that as it's been discussed, I don't have another shot. I was a 2-shot vig. I mean, it would have been monumentally stupid to NK House if I had had another shot... hmmm.. maybe you are town afterall.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1538, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1532, Riabi wrote:
In post 1531, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Like I said, I'm ok with not normally rereading the game, but, when people are telling you "your defence is crap, and you'd see why if you read D1." It seems to me that someone who was town and wanted to actually figure the game out would say. "Hmm, maybe they are right, I should see if that slot really is scummy."

So, since your defense when you subbed in was crap, and since your defense now is crap. Do you have anything left to say for yourself before I drop the hammer?

The only real problem with this is that it never happened. When I defended Ika, no one said "your defense is horseshit, go read Day 1". Instead, two people said they thought Dooku was town and you thought Dooku was scum. Seeing that people had opinions wasn't particularly surprising to me and didn't make me go "welp, gotta read now!".

Wrong. *I* told you it was horseshit. The exact words I used were:

In post 1081, Riabi wrote:
In post 1075, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1069, Riabi wrote:

Why?

As I said, your defense of the ika slot is incomprehensible to me. That is enough to put you on my list.

I'm ready, lets end this...

VOTE: Nacho
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1568, Nachomamma8 wrote:And now that you've hammered town, who are you going to lynch tomorrow?

Well, as the only conf-town person left, if you DO flip green (and you likely will at this point, because why bother not giving in otherwise?), I dont expect to be in the game tomorrow. That said, I would probably point to TTH as the final scum. I agree with you that Lalendra probably town-slipped earlier.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Riabi »

gg all.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Riabi »

It was looking pretty dicey there for a while.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Riabi »

And, sorry about the D2 shot pisskop.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1580, pisskop wrote:But IKA may have been a better shot :|

In hindsight... clearly so.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1592, Count Dooku wrote:Gj town.
I am sorry that I replaced out, but I knew that if I stay I will make our situation even worse.

Next time, don't let someone push you around so hard. Tell them to shut up, and move on. ;-)

Return to “Completed Open Games”