NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I've been crumbing most of the game.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:38 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2197, Garmr wrote:Also I told the rolecop telltale Me and dragonspawn were mason day 2 in a way only tell tale would know. She probably only got it on day 3. I only did that because I Had a super strong feeling she was town.

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

@TDA Shh your wrong your always wrong

In post 1278, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart I want you to read my posts from 1609 till now and tell me what you think.

The hints here are BluebloodedToffee and Green Crayons in mini normal 1609. Both were masons I think this may of pushed her to investigate dragonspawn over someone else.

she had it the end of day 2 before ika was lynched.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Nero wasn't claiming to be a mason
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2209, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1890, StrangerCoug wrote:I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR.

In post 1910, StrangerCoug wrote:Not anything I can throw my back on, no.

town don't doubt cop results like that.

we didn't have cop results.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2205, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 509, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 507, reinoe wrote:
In post 470, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 325, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:flubbernugget, yuni, Nero, and pacman.

Could you talk about these?

Yeah, flubber dropped a few early game scum tells, yuni for the whole fuss about not rvs'ing in her first post, nero was the weak opening post where he throws my name around, but doesn't vote for me (or anyone else despite being caught up). almost like he is waiting to see if someone else will take his bait. pacman's opening post and lack of a vote hasn't sat well with me.

In post 338, firebound12 wrote:holy **** those quoteception

really, this is all you have to add at this point?

In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that **** all over the thread.

Great point, d3x is town

In post 347, Garmr wrote:
In post 346, d3x wrote:If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

You haven't caught on to my meaning have you. You are pushing the assertion that scum either had pregame chat or daytalk. It could be they didn't and his outing the neighborhood to his scum buddies so why the assumption they have day talk or pre game chat?

Can't remember a scum game I've ever played when I didn't have pre game chat.

In post 348, d3x wrote:That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

Yeah, definite town

In post 349, FakedBlogger wrote:
Spoiler: @d3x
In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that **** all over the thread?

Welcome to my scum reads list.

In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

Yeah not liking the fact that Garmr is trying so hard to keep this wagon on TDA.

In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:So TTA says that dragon is scum along with his RVS target, then dragon says something about buddying and things got repetitive and silly from there.

This was a lackluster, easy-to-blend-in-for-scum misunderstanding, and I hope someone cares to elaborate on what they found that was alignment-indicative about it and in what way.

Spoiler: @d3x
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x

I'm ready to lynch this thing with fire.

pacman's 354 is better, but still don't like the lack of voting. Why no vote pacman?

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:And since u hinted me, how about explaining why?

For some reason I wasn't a big fan of 62.

Nice OMGUS on me. Thought I do like that Yuni read.

Well then you probably won't like that I have a town read on Yuni. Can't believe you drew scum twice in a row there, huh?

In post 358, Nero Cain wrote:oh almost forgot, IAI wanted a vote so....

vote:IAI

Wasted vote noted.

Not liking killapenwin's willingness to hammer if he has to, as he states in 360

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:Hows that lurking working out for you IAI?

:roll:

In post 444, Randomnamechange wrote:I have literally norhing to comment on what is going on :( there is prob scum in the hood that isnt dex.

This is the part that makes me think TDA is town. Looks like he attacked D3x pregame in the neighborhood, meanwhile he started this game by attacking nero (trying to connect him with dragonspawn).

Why would scum in the neighborhood 1) attack his fellow neighborhooders & 2) want them lynched, which the quicker that happens the quicker it likely leads back to the scum in the neighborhood.

This TDA wagon is bad folks, the fact that a counterwagon hasn't sprung up, is further proof. Some teammate would be trying something...

See I was having a strong townread on IAI up to here. Even the noticing the fact that there's no counterwagon is good. Because that was niggling at the back of my mind. And then this happened...
In post 470, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 445, TheDudeAbides wrote:Help me lynch the Dragon Spawn.

Take off your blinders dude, dragon is town.

In post 451, PeaceBringer wrote:7 votes still on thedudeabides... some things just do not change

This right here.

In post 452, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB hasn't moved her vote either.

That one vote on you is really bothering you, huh?

In post 461, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so lynch happy?

Game doesnt seem to be going anywhere
Pick one of Nero, firebound, and nakedjogger and let's get a flash wagon started. What do you say?
I don't know what to think about this deliberate call for a counterwagon. Nero is super-null. Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie. Nakedjogger though...

IAI is a town read but if TDA flips scum IAI will be re-assessed.

:facepalm:

Thoughts as I ISO AA...No way he busses DGB that hard D1. Plus the post above, typically wish washy read on a scummate "Firebound could be scum but could just as easily be confused newbie."

Only time AA mentions firebound that I saw (SC's predecessor)

SC or d3x....anyone else is a bad lynch today[/quote]

wait, I thought alt was pushing tda day one. Where is he even mentioning dgb?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #205) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2231, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2229, Garmr wrote:because we aren't fucking dumb and know a pure cop and masons can't go together

you do know that a cop guilty isn't the only way to get a guilty? Yeah, I still don't see any reason that I should have not believed DGB.

I also don't see much of a difference between a COP COP that gets an inno and a rolecop that gets a "mason" result. In this situation, I actully find the rolecop much more powerful b/c it confirmed you both.

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:Also because me and ds came to this decision by looking over it together.

DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

actually I'm arguing that you are scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #206) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2250, Nero Cain wrote:I've yet to mislynch town

so abr wasn't a mislynch now?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #207) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I have questions about sc but it seems to me that if there is a scum in neros hood then voting for Nero or d3x gives us a fifty fifty chance to get scum either way
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #208) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2249, Garmr wrote:I've had sc on my scum list for a long time nero lol and you can't figure out whats real and what's not. Your the most incompetent here nero if your town.

I can verify this.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2279, I Am Innocent wrote:Anyone but d3x and SC is a bad play today.

I see your points. Though if tell managed to get a read, it was only one of them at max.

I don't see a reason for an rm vote today. I'd still prefer Nero but d3x or sc would be acceptable. We are likely to find scum in their midst.

I am confident that either Nero or d3x is scum.

d3x may be a better choice because if he flips scum Nero is probably not scum. If he flips town Nero is more likely.

also if he flips town it makes sc more likely.

not changing my vote yet but I'll look it over. What is th vote count right now on the four we are considering? Its hard for me to check on the phone.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2292, DrippingGoofball wrote:I totally will not vote Nero Cain EVER.

I could vote StrangerCoug, mainly for being a nonentity. For claim purposes, count me in for "intent to hammer."

can you pleas elaborate this decision?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:34 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I like d3x alittle better right now. Playing the odds as well as it being informative for other flips

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2302, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2283, I Am Innocent wrote:Next post, I want everyone's read on d3x and SC. If they survive today's lynching, I at least want this on record. I'll even go first.

d3x's town and I already know my own alignment.

and how do you know he is own?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2306, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2305, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
D3x scum SC prob scum

Thank you for convincing me that you do not give a damn about your vote.

HoS: randomidget

odd reaction.

most people aren't upset when someone moves a vote off of them. Especially when you are one of the top choices.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Garmr d3x is a better choice.

I think sc could be scum as well. He clearly didn't like rm going to d3x and off him.

Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

We need a flip for info and it looks like d3x gives us a high prob for scum and info
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Tad, you said you suspect d3x more than Nero. Now is your chance to find out if you are right and possibly cleanse your hood
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

That was supposed to say tda. I need to figure out how to turn off auto correct
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2333, Kthxbye wrote:This big push of d3x right AFTER he says he'll pretty much be V/LA is suspect as hell.

I've went through IAI's case on d3x and this is the point in time where I'd be doubting my town read on him in most games. If I had started in this game, then sure, maybe he'd be using my meta knowledge of him against me to trick me, but I didn't start in this game, I replaced in thus he had no reason to start this game out full of his town meta other than the obvious conclusion that he's town.

I don't think a scum-Nero acts as he did yesterday. I've gone back and forth on this and I've come to the conclusion it'd be just too risky to try right after scum got lynched the day before AND the TTH NK fits with scum wanting to lynch Nero.

Nero Cain (3): StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger

If there's scum still on Nero, I'd go with SC/Flubber. With RM being scum (wake up people), I'm not sure it's SC what with SC going after RM and all. I'm not scum-reading NJ anymore at this time, though today has me doubting myself on that read.

Lastly, TDA needs a harder look. After he escaped D1, he's pretty much skated under the radar. Pen was the reason TDA wasn't lynched and this has been overlooked I think. Once we get an RM scum flip, this is going to be addressed.

That's all the time I have for now. If I missed a question directed at me, let me know.

I disagree. I think his v/la right after we start pushing him is more suspicious.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:25 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2353, Nero Cain wrote:*shrugz* I thought DGB was hinting guilty. Not sure why you two keep pretending like that didn't happen for some reason.

Because she was hinting that you were hinting at something. The town move would have been probing more, not fake claim.

A fake claim that conveniently keeps you from being lynched
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2360, Kthxbye wrote:No, DGB had it right the first time.

Because there are better choices. The whole email and ika were two competing scum wagons is not likely
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2363, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2360, Kthxbye wrote:No, DGB had it right the first time.

Because there are better choices. The whole email and ika were two competing scum wagons is not likely

Rm dang it. How does autocorrect get email from that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am

Post by dragonspawn »

We are quickly going nowhere.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2399, I Am Innocent wrote:garmr/DS, any chance you'd vote SC? If the answer is no, I think the two viable lynches are back to d3x for the good guys and RM.

I can go sc if I have to.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not seeing rm flip scum. If you guys really want to lynch him. I'm not jumping on that.

The others I don't really care either way.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Guys this lynch needs to happen today. So we better start consolidating. I don't care whether it's d3x or sc. Though id prefer d3x.

lets get to it or the scum get a no lynch and one of us gets picked off.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I will hammer shortly claim or no claim we are running low on time
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'd love to but he doesn't have the votes and id rather take a chance than no lynch
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:45 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: sc
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2449, FakedBlogger wrote:How would DS know?

easy.. Sc could have claimed.

we do have a deadline
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2456, FakedBlogger wrote:Actually d3x doubting the mason claim and Nero doubting the NK of masons iis part of the plan. Which makes the scumteam: Nero, d3x, DS and Garmr (or if Garmr is idiot town someone else)

so we have five scum?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2452, FakedBlogger wrote:Nero claiming to doubt the masons is part of the plan. That way they can pull off a Lylo with both Nero, DS and Garmr. Garmr is probably the idiot who thought about claiming masons.

So you think garmr and I pushed Nero to L1 because he is our scum buddy and we want to fake claim mason and survive to the end?

Which is why we announced that we were masons and have been crumbling as much as we have.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

vote d3x

I think the reasoning is still sound
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #232) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:54 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So flubber is at L1?

I'm not really sold on this one. I think d3x is a much better choice. Let's hope you guys are right though
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #233) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2516, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2515, dragonspawn wrote:So flubber is at L1?

I'm not really sold on this one. I think d3x is a much better choice. Let's hope you guys are right though

What, do you pretend to have second thoughts because of your scummy claim-less hammer yesterday?

You mean when I declared intent, waited a while and then hammered within hours of the deadline? I hardly see how that is scummy. I gave the scum time to claim. Did you want me to wait till she returned? She didn't show up before the deadline. Am I supposed to let us no lynch waiting for a claim that may or may not come?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #234) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2518, DrippingGoofball wrote:I cannot let this scum go unpunished.

I'm still a mason.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #235) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Is flubber going to claim now?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #236) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

That answers that.

next question, can we please talk things out more? I'd prefer not to see a hammer at this point.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #237) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Flubber who are our top three choices and why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #238) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Well I don't think it helps that d3x is v/la either. Forgot about that till the latest vote count.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Could have at least given intent.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Further discussion
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Plenty but I guess we will never know what could have happened
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #242) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2545, Kthxbye wrote:Better question that I want everyone to answer is: Were scum bussing Flubber, off the wagon, or both?

Depends how many are left. If Nero is correct on there being four, we are down to the last one. If not, it could be both.

My read the last two days is Nero or d3x. I'm rather satisfied with Nero being town now. Not sure about d3x.

If scum bussed, I'd have to lean d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #243) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2552, FakedBlogger wrote:RM did you waste Peacebringer?

ANSWER ME, DID YOU OFF PEACEBRINGER !!?!

In post 2555, Randomnamechange wrote:Nm I thought peace and garmr were masons.

So you killed peace thinking he was a mason
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #244) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Ill be gone Sunday. Ill be back monday
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #245) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm debating. That post from d3x seemed town. I'm fairly confident Nero and tda are town.

I'd like to know why kth is confirmed town. Or why anyone else should know that. The paranoia in me is thinking when d3x flips scum he is trying to make us think Kath is a partner.

Randoms post are making me uncomfortable again. How many scum were on his wagon versus ikas?

We have at least one scum left. We need to think this out
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I find it interesting that all the known scum were on the ika wagon and not on rm at all. Including ika.

Perhaps there is more merit to the rm wagon
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #247) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What is the current vote count?

if lynching d3x can possibly eliminate kth from suspicion, perhaps we should consider it
either he is scum or we have narrowed it down further.

if d3x and kth are clean I'm willing to bet the scum is either rm, dgb, or nj
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What's to answer? I'm not conf town Kth and since your question was directed at that what are we responding to?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: rm
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2635, Randomnamechange wrote:I never thoight kthx was conftown. I think he is probably town due to the amount of content he is generating. Interesting how he votes me immediately after the masons do. Also neither ds or garmr provided reasoning.

You want to know why I'm finding you suspicious?

1) you still aren't paying attention.
2) peace dies and you come in asking why he didn't flip mason.
3) zero of the confirmed scum voted on your wagon.

Whether you are scum or not, I don't know. But I find it unwise to take that risk. And if there is one more scum, it's quite possible that there are none in the hood.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Garmr, if kth is scum so is d3x. It would probably be wiser to kill d3x first then.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2648, DrippingGoofball wrote:Is d3x town?

no idea.

if d3x is town then he is claiming kth is town for a reason.

if he isn't then kth isn't town confirmed.

either way d3x should to first.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Now I'm curious, why are you so sure you'll be around tomorrow NJ?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2658, d3x wrote:
In post 2649, dragonspawn wrote:either way d3x should to first.
This clearly explains why you're not Voting for me... :roll:

Why would it? My statement that we should lynch you before kth merely means that. If you haven't noticed I'm not voting for him before you.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #255) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Well we have three days to figure out a lynch. And I will be gone tomorrow.

we should be lynching people who we suspect as scum and not just policy lynching
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2725, DrippingGoofball wrote:BECAUSE THIS:

In post 2613, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Dripping Goofball
(5):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug

Nero Cain
(4):
StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget
NakedJogger, Garmr

Pretty much town-confirms Nero, NJ & Garm.

IN fact...

d3x
dragonspawn
= mason
Kthxbye
DrippingGoofball

Garmr

NakedJogger

Nero Cain

randomidget

TheDudeAbides

I would vote d3x and Kthx today. Since I have a town read on Kths, d3x goes first.

In view of the above, any suspicion of NakedJogger is cray-cray. That wagon is BS.

how does that post clear NJ?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #257) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: nj

willing to see how this goes. We are close to the deadline and I don't want a no lynch
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #258) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

14 hrs ago till the deadline people
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #259) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2747, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2745, dragonspawn wrote:14 hrs ago till the deadline people

What is going on in your stupid head?

This stupid head is thinking we need to lynch someone before the deadline rather than let the scum pick us off
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #260) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2750, Garmr wrote:tda you voting dex guarantees no lynch so think about that buddy.

Nero can still vote for jogger. D3x is at three votes only. Nice would have to switch to d3x to put him in grammar position.

We have five hours. Nothing is guaranteed
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #261) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2751, Kthxbye wrote:I'll be around and even self vote to avoid a no lynch and show you just how scum NJ is for tomorrow.

How will self voting help if you have only two votes at the moment?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #262) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Nice, why aren't you at all concerned about lynching someone before the deadline?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #263) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What the heck is the scum thinking? Why on earth kill random when he was an obvious lynch suspect today?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #264) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I agree that those three are probably the best choices.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #265) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm leaning mostly between dgb and tda today. I haven't decided either.

I still think Nero is probably town at this point. Anything either of you from the hood think we should know about your neighbor?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I thought there were more scum on the ika wagon. I'm clearly not remembering correctly.

everyone currently alive except garmr and NJ were on the ika wagon. I know garmr is tow.

so either scum was bussing ika or our remaining scum is NJ or both.

what were the lynch counts on our other scum?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #267) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So nj has voted for every miss lynch and none of the scum?

What are the odds?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #268) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

It helps if you post something to respond to.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #269) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Going to be gone Sunday. I'll be back on Monday.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #270) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Just looking at the votes. If tda or Nero are scum, they've been bussing the entire game. While it's certainly possible I can't imagine it's likely.

Which leaves dbg and nj from my lynch pool today.

It seems to me highly unlikely that coincidentally nj voted to mislynch every townie and not lynch a single scum.

Add to that he is getting upset that gamer hasn't responded to a rather irrelevant question when he said he wasn't going to be around a few days and I think we have a good lynch candidate.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2843, Nero Cain wrote:Ds, Why have you removed kthx as a suspect?

Cause I think it's unlikely he is scum.

Same reason I removed you as a suspect. I suppose if you want me to consider the two of you I'd probably lean towards you of the two. But I think nj, tda, or dgb are better choices today
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2856, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2849, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2843, Nero Cain wrote:Ds, Why have you removed kthx as a suspect?

Cause I think it's unlikely he is scum.

Same reason I removed you as a suspect. I suppose if you want me to consider the two of you I'd probably lean towards you of the two. But I think nj, tda, or dgb are better choices today

Ugh, I don't really understand the pushback here. I find kthx p scummy and I do NOT find his claim makes him auto town. So I'm asking you why you decided that he's not scummy and your response is to pushback on me? Half of me wishes that TTH didn't investigate you b/c I would love a lynch on you and Garmr just to get rid of the scums helpers.

Not my fault the scum foolish. Just another reason to not suspect kth. We would have been dead days ago.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:37 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2858, TheDudeAbides wrote:Good. Nothing to read and nothing has changed for me. Kthx is still a better lunch than dgb, and I still won't vote for anyone else.

I could go for a tda lynch today too. The way he is suddenly not saying much has me suspicious.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2862, Nero Cain wrote:So you're saying that b/c kthx isn't dead that he's not scum? If so, why not just say that instead of some silly ass pushback onto me?

No. I said that if kth was scum us masons would be dead. There is no way he would have killed rm over us for example.

I'm not voting kth today. I don't think he is scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm willing o vote NJ dbg, and tda I think we have a good chance to find scum there.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #276) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2873, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2861, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2858, TheDudeAbides wrote:Good. Nothing to read and nothing has changed for me. Kthx is still a better lunch than dgb, and I still won't vote for anyone else.

I could go for a tda lynch today too. The way he is suddenly not saying much has me suspicious.

There's nothing else to say.

Vote: kthx

a case would be useful.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #277) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So he is scum because we know he is a fruit vendor.

this is the compelling case.

I'm literally feeling my brain cells die from reading crap like that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #278) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: tda

I'm alright with that logic.

that's L1
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

This game is so freaking slow.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #280) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Is there someone that four of us can lynch because I really don't want a no vote today and you guys can't seem to get behind one.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #281) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:51 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree.

I tend to think we have two scum with the difficulty we have of pulling a coalition together.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #282) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What possible reason do we have to not lynch someone and let the scum pick us off? Seriously NJ, how on earth can not lynching someone be a good thing this late in the game when we could potentially win the game if there is only one scum?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #283) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

This isn't helping us reach a lynch
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #284) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So you decide to vote for one of the claimed prs.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #285) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2934, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2928, dragonspawn wrote:So you decide to vote for one of the claimed prs.

I don't think his role confirms him as town.

In post 2931, Garmr wrote:Also the fact she said she wanted to lynch from the neighbor hood before she died makes me want to lynch from it.

You know what else she said? that kthx was bussing Ika.

confirms no. Makes it alot more likely, yes
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #286) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2936, FakedBlogger wrote:So Nero and TDA are advocating a Kthx lynch. Garmr, DS and Kthx are advocating a TDA lynch. DGB is advocating a NJ lynch and NJ is advocating a DGB. Conclusion: let's lynch DGB.

you should take a logic course.

unfortunately I will not be around tomorrow when we will be closing up the day. So if we don't finish voting up tonight I will not be able to change my vote after that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #287) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So its kth vs tda with NJ being the decision maker.

of course we could still switch to NJ...
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #288) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:19 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Garmr, seems we have a choice, we push tda and hope NJ comes our way instead of going to kth, or we can lynch NJ.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #289) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Getting towards the end
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #291) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not that good of a liar
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I can't figure out these night kills. They just make no sense to me.

I'm inclined to think we have only one scum left.

I don't think tda and Nero are scum in the same hood.

If there are two scum one would have to be kth.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #293) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I really don't know where I'm going to vote today. These night kills have no rhyme or reason to me.

I am considering everyone but Kath.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #294) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I meant garmr wrote kth and got auto corrected. My brain is fried today and I apolgize
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #295) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree about nero. Also if anyone hasn't claimed today is the day.

mason.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (isolation #296) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

My gut is really saying Nero at this point. But I'm also feeling off tonight.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #297) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I want some more information before making any decisions.

@kth remind me again who you gave fruit to.

@everyone what is your read list from yummiest to townies.

Nero
Tda
Kth
Garmr

The top three can change order if I see something that changes it.

I want reads from everyone. Especially you tda since you've added nothing today
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #298) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Grmer, what's your read list?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #299) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:01 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I haven't made a decision who I'm voting for Nero.

I may even vote kth at this point.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (isolation #300) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3007, TheDudeAbides wrote:I've been reading a little. I'd like everyone to look at page 29.

I looked at it. what did you want me to see there
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #301) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

If you had to choose between Nero and tda which one would you choose?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #302) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I can't say this was my best game. But we won. So good job
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (isolation #303) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:48 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I have to say it was fun crumbing the mason claim
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #304) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Who controls the British crown? who keeps the metric system down? We do! We do!
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (isolation #305) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Who did you investigate?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #306) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:42 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I felt that was a bad game for me. We won but I feel play could have been better.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”