Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #162 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bane: Mastin2
Choose: One

Hi every1 i was totally into posting like 7 hours abgo and then i couldn't and it was sad. Tokens basically turn all of Team Mafia into a CYS game so yeah. Like how I spent 5 tokens to be town! Choice is obvious imo the only reason to submit two unmakes on one person is to pick different signs.

Re: Titus, I don't know any of her team members other then ABR. Titus which ones are giving you town tips? I'm pretty sure I read in a place that ABR prefers scum.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #166 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Hey. >:C
Bane: Mastin2

I'm not trying to trick her, I want an honest answer that I assume other people would be able to verify because she teamed with
weirdos
unfamiliar peeps.

Apologies for missing your Bane, the offending votecount has been updated. -hito
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's really simple, protection doesn't work very accurately. It's better to have less effective protection that gives information then it is to have more effective protection that might not do anything at all. At least that's my opinion.

Tammy: Your start reminds me of Fantasy Camp and I'm avoiding you. Want to talk about how town is colored blue? That could be fun..

Bulbasaur: I think my reasoning is obvious. Why do you care?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 167, Titus wrote:Given how townsided most of the open setups can be, I bet practically no one preferred scum.

This isn't an open setup. Also I'm pretty sure you're wrong and treating at least this Fake Day 1 NotLynch like we're playing Choose Your Side will be productive. I was more asking what kind of towny town advice you were getting from your buddies, are they giving you reads?

oh my gawsh tammy thinks town is silver she must be scum! II am referring to the kind of awkward jokey way you opened up in that game, compared to how you've opened up this game pretty laissaire faire. LLD thinks you're scummy too. I think you're more likely to have spent townie tokens though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy have you considered that the mere mention of an unsure glance in your direction doesn't mean I want to not!lynch you immediately? There are like seven people who are going to be able to give accurate reads on you over time, one of which just became a treestump.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You were talking about things I didn't and still don't want to talk about in general. To be fair, the thing you're doing right now is much more in line with your town self.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The mechanics in serum and steel were different, also we were talking on skype because we were a hydra.
Grey says TSO is town with a superbold, and agrees Zar is superfluffposting. He also wants to policy Dan but Dan is my favorite so no.
I still want to powerbane Mastin and am looking forward to walls about it!

I would also like to make a post without being cut by Tammy. I could have posted this five minutes ago ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 341, Bulbazak wrote:
Please humor me. I think you're going off of the assumption that Mastin's team would spend tokens on her being scum, because Mastin is good as scum. However, you are ignoring that Mastin is the master of her own meta, and I wouldn't put it past her to WIFOM everyone by not spending tokens on herself. I also know that she's had a hard time posting in games as of late, so going for scum might not be the best move. In short, Mastin could be anything due to recent events and the fact that she's Mastin. Therefore, I think we need to read her on her own play and not on a meta game. In that sense, baning her at this time is a bad move, because if town, we want Mastin's sign to be a secret.

Being the master of your own meta doesn't change what you prefer. It does mean that certain people think they can scum token and get away with it despite everyone's implicit knowledge that they prefer scum, because they are scumzors elite who can totally fool people. You ask later how you can scumread someone whose never posted, but the alignment game started before the game did. This is the downfall of having a mechanic that lets you rig your alignment.

I'm rereading, but I want to make clear that I am not baning for 'lurking' or any weird not posting reason, I fully believe everyone known for liking scum should be policy lynched, and this isn't even a full lynch so etc.

Cut: See, now Mastin is cutting me with annoying wall strips, and even Mastin thinks we should lynch Mastin!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #391 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You think Zar/Tammy is possible scum on scum? :V
We don't have to hammer the bane right away, Tammy's argument on Zar is really good for this early though so I don't mind baning him. I'm not familiar with Cheetoboy but his question always seem 5 pages behind and useless at the time he posts them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #401 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 398, mastin2 wrote:
In post 391, Shadoweh wrote:You think Zar/Tammy is possible scum on scum? :V
Tammy
should
be the first person to tell you I'd be a fool
not
to consider it.

Do you have any reasons to suspect this based on reality rather then FUD paranoia?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #486 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm glad that I have GreyICE looking over my shoulder personally, although most of our PT isn't fit to repeat in public!

Bane: Zar
We don't think his recent posts are an improvement. Zar, if you want to get out of being the delivery boy you're going to have to post things of your own people can read. If you're town I would prefer you make it obvious now. I'm actually a little nervous about making a spot shared with three scary town players vulnerable this early.

CeeDeeBee, GreyICE is challenging you on CES saying vezok is hard to read. He says vezok is easycake biscuits to read and wants to know why your team is saying otherwise. I generally agree with this, vezok is pretty straightforward.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think Grey wants to remember that game. :V I'm not sure what you're saying there, Grey and I convinced people we were masons, who's the policy lynch there?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #576 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It can't be Deevee, he's too cute to be manipulative! Question, do you want to Bane Zar today or lynch him Major Day, Ffery was suggesting not targetting the same person with both negatives. If you want to lynch Zar we'd have to look into alternative targettables today. I don't think Bulbazak would make a bad Bane choice.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #658 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bane: Bulbazak

Hey Bulba. Why are you picking a fight with Deasvail if you think he's one of the most obvtown players in the game?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #660 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Empire replacing from a town slot into a scum slot is really unlikely. I supose we can't speculate on if that's what happened, just even if scum I'm not sure if scum in a game where Tammy isn't going to yell at him would be worse then scum in a game where everyone expects him to make giant effort posts right now. It's definitely a townie move and it's just as well since he'll have extra time before the real lynch to post.

Espe: If you claim your sign scum go from having a 33% chance to kill you with one action to a 100% chance to kill you. You should not claim your sign unless you're okay with dying offhandedly.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #669 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 663, Espeonage wrote:Let me think, I may still want to be baned.
Also swapping itself is null in the same way replacing due to being swamped is null. If you are under fire and you swap, that seems pretty suspect as it is mechanically different to replacing.

It's not null at all though? There's a huge difference between swapping because of lack of activity and to actively achieve something. I do not believe Empire is here to wow us with his scum game. We weren't planning to bane him at this point anyways though. I supose that might change depending on his posts.

Look, the fact that having your sign revealed is a game-mechanic bane should tell you how much you don't want it. There is no reason to truthfully claim your sign.

No, I can't remember any games with you in them. Probably because you changed your avatar recently.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #675 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm pretty sure my playstyle pings anyone who takes the time to read my posts. Luckily I'm invisible to the naked eye when it comes to being noticed. Though I think I'm being less innocuous this game since there isn't a superactive guiding force of light doing all the work.

I don't mean the slot isn't in danger, I mean since he's not immediately on the table Empire will have time to show off his massive Scummie-winning post size and make all the girls go Wow! Speaking of which a massive post.

Empy: I was coaching him on what to do to not be a scumread, if you want to put it that way. The reason for that is even in that post: I don't want to get your slot easily murdered if you're town. I don't think it's scummy to ask someone to stop being scummy. I think if you looked carefully you would also find in my scumgames I don't talk to people I want to mindlessly wagon like they're people who could convince me otherwise. Did you not read that we already agreed not to Bane you today, which might have affected my decision more then oh noes, here comes The Empmeister?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #794 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

DEAR CHANNELDELIBIRD PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION BETWEEN STATING IM TOTES A SCUMREAD
In post 486, Shadoweh wrote:
CeeDeeBee, GreyICE is challenging you on CES saying vezok is hard to read. He says vezok is easycake biscuits to read and wants to know why your team is saying otherwise. I generally agree with this, vezok is pretty straightforward.

Since you're doubling down on this while ignoring you've been asked to explain how it's haard to read vezokcake..
ChannelDelibird wrote:CES's words, not mine, and I think he meant on a more general scale rather than in this game specifically. I don't have enough experience with vezok either way to agree or disagree with such a description.

Oh, Tammy I misunderstood what you were asking at the time. I don't have a problem talking about whether we should Bane/No Bane. To me it's a little different because rather then randomly removing bulletproof maybe, it lets us control who the scum can kill. When someone is de-metalled their living long isn't too questioned. When someone's sign is wide open and they live? Well.. So it's turning the bane into vig-shots, to me. Besides, wagon analysis isn't much fun without wagons.

UT, our team of dignified ladies and gentlemen is asking you politely to tone down the ad-hominem attacks on Titus who is doing the Lords work trying to work together with those two. Totally copy/pasted verbatum I swear.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #840 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 836, Titus wrote:
It's ok. I think the game is suffering from collective confbias and not really talking to each other. I'm trying to remedy that but I suck at it.

I think this game is suffering from collective confusion over what baning means and whether they should be voting who they want lynched or a confusing scumread. I would prefer Bulbasaur over Gamma but Gamma isn't a bad call I guess? Empire is either getting lynched or not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #847 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm confused by people talking about the boon though, we already voted on the Boon didn't we? We're just Baning to make sure we get it?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #848 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay, apparently that wasn't The Boon, that was The Choice which is different from The Boon because that would make things too easy to understand. I kind of thought we didn't have to pick it up but we should have Baned yesterday on this schedule. <_<

(4) Empire: Bulbazak, GuyInFreezer, Marquis, Untrod Tripod
(4) Bulbazak: DeasVail, Gammagooey, Shadoweh, Cheetory6
(3) Gammagooey: ActionDan, vezokpiraka, Empire
(2) vezokpiraka: T S O, ChannelDelibird
(1) Titus: mastin2

(5) No Bane Vote: Aronis, Espeonage, TellTaleHeart, Tammy, Titus

Guys, plz. Vezok doesn't have support for Baning. Is mastin actually V/LA right now? That keeps saying 'will be v/la' so presumably mastin hasn't gone yet and can move to someone viable. Everyone currently on Empire: Unless you want to Bane and lynch that person, move elsewhere, otherwise carry on. The current plan being discussed is NOT to lynch whoever gets Bane'd. Tammy, Titus, since you're here discussions on Gamma and Bulba plz and who you'd prefer to bane like right now. Titus if you don't want Bulba baned I suggest moving onto Gamma?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #852 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You just want to irritate me by proving me wrong, don't you? <_<

Yes, I looked it up, so let's go on the Baning. Tammy c'mon. Argue with Empire tomorrow. Who are we Baning today so you can primadonna about why you should get a sexy boon?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #855 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why won't you Bane Bulba with me? Bulba is a wallposter, his quotestrip with Deasvail has nothing to do with game alignments. He reminds me of Desperado from such films as being my obvious scumpartner.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #884 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 878, Tammy wrote:
Someone is telling me how I'm supposed to react when it's not a way I can even imagine me reacting.

I can't imagine what that feels like coughbluecough
I also had no idea why the thread was locked, and seeing Nacho post usually makes me smile. Titus is not discrediting you, she's saying that other people don't see you from your point of view, so they're going to call you on things you find obvious. You being happy Nacho posted is natural imo and continuing to talk about the status of your smiley face is silly to me!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #890 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

if you baaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeee we could have boons when you wake up :<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #929 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 928, ChannelDelibird wrote:CES got back to me. Paraphrasing, he says that his only real recollection of vezok is that he isn't in the habit of posting much content. That's kinda my impression as well.

The pot thinks the kettle is black, does he? :V
I don't think people plan to lynch Bulba tomorrow, so let's stop wasting time about it and hammer it down. I want to see what the Boon is already.

Bulba: What do you think I did there? I would have expected you to be a lot angier at me by now for basically forcing the Bane immediately onto you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #955 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 942, Tammy wrote:
Shadowehs policy lynch thing: it made me laugh and it sounds like something shadoweh would think of

My entire team thought of it when Lambda rolled scum with Katsuki and Who, policy scum on token lynches of 2015. It's actually kind of relieving they had to reroll so we can out loud talk about how awkward the token system really is.

Mastin: Swap into a vanilla game? Hell no.
mastin2 wrote:
In post 401, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 398, mastin2 wrote:
In post 391, Shadoweh wrote:You think Zar/Tammy is possible scum on scum? :V
Tammy
should
be the first person to tell you I'd be a fool
not
to consider it.
Do you have any reasons to suspect this based on reality rather then FUD paranoia?
Sort
-of.
Tammy could be scum.
Zar could be scum and has fairly decent chances of being scum.
I do not think their interactions are such where Tammy
must
be town if Zar is scum. I can, very easily, plausibly see this as scum-scum distancing. Do I think it is, no. Do I think it ISN'T, though, that is ALSO a no. It's a, "in the back of my mind" type thing, stronger than paranoia but weaker than actual proper suspicion, where I'll have my eye on it the entire time and will not pass judgement until I'm sure.

When I asked if this was based on something besides FUD paranoia I expected you to point out something about their exchanges you thought was fake, not respond with even more WIFOMing baseless paranoia. What about that looked like it was scum-scum distancing, did Tammy decide to scream at Empire for fun to talk to someone in another game and Zar thought that was just peachy while they giggled in the scum QT about starting a fight? Post something that isn't useless speculation.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1061 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If we're letting ffery choose who gets the boon we should stop talking about our personal merits in receiving it.
On the one hand that Tammy shaped basket has a lot of eggs in it already. On the other hand we're guarenteed in triplicate to have a doctor on board so etc
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1063 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

There is, actually. For example, the part where Espeonage claimed VT, presumably because he thought he had too much of a chance of being nightkilled. I would say your post on it increased my townread of you but the extended family of We Need a Better Name was already hardtown reading you so. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1075 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was being sarcastic in order to mask my extreme irritation with him claiming.

Hey, who wants to talk about what we're doing with our two lynches tomorrow while Ffery and Friends ponder our Boonage? I'm guessing there's some popularity nudges in Gamma's direction? TBD hasn't conferred with me yet since Empire started posting. If I were to guess they will say something like 'he's still scum lynch the scumfuck trolololol'. I personally would love to wagon CBD and already have my vote itching to stuff in his stupid pokebeak. Tammy, who else besides Empire do you think should go? I think you're getting into semantics with him, though him refusing to admit you're town at this point is weird to me. Stubbornness I guess.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1078 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You know what they say Deevee, incest is wincest!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1098 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why are you even bothering to read Tammy when she's going to die by Night 2?
Every time you tell Tammy that she's so townie it's beautiful her heart grows three sizes, true fax.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1099 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Marquis has literally done nothing but fluff post. I would rather boon my pet rock then him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1104 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I believe in history repeating itself. I think this setup has the potential for a lot of dead bodies in any case.
Do I make you uncomfortable, CDB? :> I think Tammy is town and isn't getting lynched in the next 4 days. Should I be assuming the scumteam is going to let her live forever?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1107 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I thought you were scumreading me as a whole. Did something change there?
Empire hasn't been lynched yet, so she hasn't done any damage yet. I think that's a pretty baseless worry.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1127 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh no, you've uncovered my secret scum plot to stop you from getting a boon you weren't going to get. :| I find the fact that no one seems to find you scummy for posting nothing annoying, I'm currently assuming this is normal for you and ignoring you exist. You don't deserve to get something good for talking more about exclamation points then anything else.

I'd probably say that nicer if I hadn't just woke up in my chair. Mornings make me grumpy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1173 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Boon: vezok
Please do not out the person's sign you read, Empire's idea is a terrible idea.
Ffery: I was just expecting you to follow that up, maybe vezok didn't sound like you'd made up your mind.
Dan, you are as always a chentleman. We're following ffery's preference today. I don't think she noticed I exist. </3

Empy: None of his quote strips lead anywhere and it's just a mound of words to look like he's doing something. I couldn't tell you what his actual read is on Deasvail and that was the main thrust of his quote strip.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1192 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1187, Empire wrote:
In post 1173, Shadoweh wrote:Please do not out the person's sign you read, Empire's idea is a terrible idea.

While it's not my idea, why is it a terrible one? It's not like the boon is likely to be very useful otherwise. A single player having the knowledge of one other person's sign has little to no gain in most cases. It's far better to use it as essentially another bane.

Because if we really wanted to do that we would just make everyone being scumread claim their signs. Which is a horrible idea. Presumably the person using the boon will have to find their own use for it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1227 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tams: He hasn't posted enough to tell. WHICH IS A GOOD SIGN AND HE KNOWS IT. (he fooled everyone that knows him in the touhou game that just ended)
Ffery went out of her way to get mad at people not booning vezok, I think that's a pretty clear indicator. I don't really have problems with the boon choices right now tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1304 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Amusingly, one of the votes we're missing to Boon vezok is.. vezok. I have faith that two other people will move.
Not booning vezok because they like last-minutes: UT, Bulba, Marquis, TSO, Cheet, Deevee, TAMMY, EMPIRE, mastin. The bolds are requests to hurry up, Empy didn't you just say you wanted to hurry this the fuck up? I have doubts TTH or Dan will bother to post :V Dan if you see this BOON VEZOK.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1305 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Titus, have you considered that it feels like you're reading two different games because Bulbasaur is reading from a scum pm, whereas you are reading from a town pm? It's just a question.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1311 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't be against it if I thought it had a tangible benefit. The game is balanced around an entire night phase dedicated to each person individually targetting whoevver they want to ferret out their sign if they want to though. There's a lot less benefit to the town in sharing, in my opinion.

Titus: Fair enough. I disagree but at this point he will work himself out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1316 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Spoiler: Basically I'm just...
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1441 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Shadoweh »

La di da, I supose I should mention I've been reading since day start, today's discussion about TTH just caught me off-guard so I'm waiting for it to be resolved before bringing up distractions.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1451 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy, do you think Espeonage is bad wrong, or scum? Do you think he posted that just to rile you up, because that was the obvious result I'd expect out of it.

Please do not bring ika into this game, see Tammy's above statement. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1466 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Simply put, DV is on my team's list of expected nightkills, so detecting him is suspicious. It'll depend on TTH's explanation, if he ever you know, posts again. Just from a scan of TTH he wanted to boon vezok but booned Marquis for some reason. I'm not against it. It's just disinteresting.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1653 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1489, TellTaleHeart wrote:
That must've been some scan, because I never said I wanted to boon vezok. Ever.

You're right, you wanted to bane vezok. My mistake. It's hard to care about a wagon that's likely to dissolve once the obvious answer (I was doing other things) comes up. It's also not the wagon I'm interested in, I'm willing to wait for a lynch phase to take care of town's latest craze if it means conserving my efforts to convince on the next lynch. I'd still be fine pushing you today if you weren't betting reassurance you'll be confirmed something tomorrow. I have my doubts about your claim.

In post 1608, singersigner wrote:
What about pressure voting anyone else...like ActionDan for example? From an activity overview perspective, Aronis also has that few posts, and Shadoweh, Gamma, mastin, vezok...all on the low end of posting.

I'm really insulted you put me in the same category as TTH and ActionDan. This is a weird point in general unless you outright didn't read the game before replacing in because you included Vezok, the person town universally agreed was town enough to Boon yesterday. Why the hell would anyone vote vezok for pressure?

I'm kind of annoyed that so many people are V/LA, but im hardly one to talk with sleeping throug hteh day. I think a lot of what Espe's posted is silly fighting nonsense, I'm not against his lynch. I've seen a few people mention it, why isn't there a wagon on Empire/Singer at this point?

Also incredible sleepiness aside if someone wants to direct a question im hereish,
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1831 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

A lot of this day phase has already been slow because so many of our talkers are V/LA. As much as I want to lynch CDB (and I do, a whole lot still), he's V/LA until the 17th. Wouldn't it be better to wait until he's here for the second lynch?

Wow singer, you're right, thats so weird of me to ask questions like that, trying to determine what the majority wants is not something I do on Day 1 ever for sure. You objectively avoided answering my question. You also didn't have Titus in your scum reads, but you've been making it a point since the moment you replaced in to harrass her with discrediting statements, RE: 'why didn't you pressure insert this random list of people'. Titus is the most fucking obvtown person talking right now and I've already thrown my torch behind supporting her. Would you say you're waiting to see if there's any traction on lynching me? Suck my obvtowny balls, put your money where your mouth is. :giggle: Your other scumread, mastin, is also someone who expressed you're probably scum. Do you just think you're so special the entire scumteam is raving to pile on top of you?

ffery: I'm trying to ask this objectively without being mad that you posted that while I was writing this. What has singer done that looks good?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1834 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why is it so hard to answer me when I ask things? <_<
I don't have time right now to flesh out the list, but
Town: Titus, Tammy, Deevees, vezok, TSO
Lynchmepls: Marquis, CDB, I wouldn't have said Empire's slot earlier, which is probably why I'm still nervous about actually voting that way, but etc
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1903 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1841, singersigner wrote:
Well...ok...not really sure where you're going with this post but let me see if I can parse it out...
1. What question?
2. I do not have Titus is my scum reads because I felt like there was too much clouding my judgement that I wanted to sus out first. She was also the only one to really engage with me consistently at the time I was reading last night, so I would think that's why it looks like there's a lot of attention there, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, Mastina is gone on the weekends and hasn't been back to respond to my posts. :(
3. Let me be clear...I will 100% support a lynch on you when I'm done reading up on the game. I don't need to "see if there's support" for it. If there's none, there's none, but I'm not hiding behind a thinly-veiled wall of "well what do
you
think we should do..." which can also be interpreted as buddying.
4. Um, well, I tend to let people stroke my ego so when someone disagrees with my alignment through no fault of my own, I tend to think they're scummy for it!

1- I asked you a pretty simple question in my first post, why would Titus pressure vote vezok, the person everyone, including Titus, voted to be Booned? I also implied you threw his name in there because you were half-assing the shit you were throwing at Titus. You know, just spelling it out for you.
2 - 'looks like there's a lot of attention there'?
In post 1791, singersigner wrote:You're also going to have to explain "mean Titus" to me, since I don't recall ever actually playing in any games with you, and as far as I can tell, nothing in the last page should've been provoking enough to warrant any sort of aggressive response.

@Titus...do you often rely on your inflated sense of authority to control the direction of the game? This is the third time you've done so since I joined, while at the beginning of the game you claimed to not want to do so. Not gunna lie, it vaguely reads as scum who's losing control and is trying to bully people into "the right way."

There's a saying that the more content a person puts out, the more there is to pick at to make them look scummy. That's what your exchanges with Titus looked like, a steady progression of picking at inane things to call her scum. Things like wanting to get her own way and getting more frustrated with disagreements. This is the first time I've ever seen it painted as a scumtell. Since you've had time to 'suss it out' do you disagree with your past crazy obviously didn't read anything in the game self?

3 - I buddy all the time. You might not know that since we've never played together. I'd say to ask Empire but :V I'm not really a confident person to be honest. Proposing to do something no one else agrees with makes my stomach turn and I start to see colors. On top of it being pointless when there are so many dissonant opinions. In the early game it's my belief that people should be doing their best to work together and sorting out the fallout of that afterwards. This is all game theory stuff so etc. My alignment is immaculate and pure, and I'm pretty sure despite how I'm in the bottom pools of a few people's We Forgot Shadoweh Was In This Game's lists that you cannot flip me today.

4 - I'm pretty sure this was a joke. Marquis just quit this gimmick, don't pick it up for him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1909 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

1 - I don't think you said what the standard was in-thread. It does legitimately explain why you did that, as much as it disgusts me.
2 - It's me saying I don't think you're trying. Why are you not interested in lynching Titus when you keep bringing up reasons you think she's doing scummy things? That's what I'm pressing you on. If you don't think she's scum it shouldn't matter to you if she thinks people are dependent on her, or that she doesn't want to be in charge. There is nothing scummy about that.
4 - The unnecessary exclamation to make it sound more exciting. That sounds like a bad habit that you should stop.

Ugh. I kind of feel like this is going nowhere. None of this looks like case-making material. This day phase is also slowly going nowhere, without TTH's momentum apparently the city died. Even if he's not going to be here to reply, I'm going to add to my number one dude's wagon and post a fuller list of reasons tomorrow. The most notable of them of course being he forgot about his scumread on me </3 Though it's a serious reason. I expected at least to know whether he got over it one way or the other, but it just dropped away without comment.

VOTE: ChannelDeliBird
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2106 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't sleep yesterday and i worked all day, my eyes hurt looking at the screen! However it would be neglectful of me not to post here. I uhm, I was writing up a response to CDB at one point, I hope I actually posted it before I left, I can't remember if I finished it or not. Grey wants you to know you're scum Singer because Regfan's reads would never suck as bad as they do if you were town. I wasn't sure I agreed with him but then I saw you're voting me so etc. Where did your CDB read go?

isoing myself says i didn't finish sending urfhg.

In post 1927, ChannelDelibird wrote:Shadoweh: Even more than Titus, I don't understand why you're voting me. I can't remember your history of reading me too well as I just associate you with my own inability to read you either way, so I don't know if you should know better. But I guess you get townpoints for being the only one to bring up the subject of my V/LA, ecen if you then threw that away by voting me. But yeah, I'd like you to explain clearly why you have me so high in your scum list.

We don't really have a history, you were briefly in Fantasy Camp 2 and replaced out. You did think I was scum the entire game for no reason so at least you're consistent. That's what my scumread right now is circling around. You had a scumread on me based on one theory post that you promised would get totally explained, also I'm a good player(?) that you were worried about coming after you. You then proceed at the start of today to post a reads list that doesn't include me. Are you avoiding me because I was actually forcing you to talk about a 'lead' that was clearly pulled out of your ass?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2301 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Most of the last few pages appear to be confirmed town arguing with my highest town read. >.> I'm just gonna say to CDB that I don't buy your excuse that none of my 50 posts struck you or your team as alignment indicative in either direction. I also don't buy that you made a post solely to update your reads without including someone you were scumreading, even if it was just to mention you didn't care either way. I would have thought your team, ie the person you said was scumreading me, might have updated you on how she felt. Maybe she forgot to because as scum you don't really need your team's help finding scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2466 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not sure if what I said about Empire's replace-in matters since he quickly replaced out after. However much I get annoyed with what singer's been posting though, I can't bring myself to vote her, a little because of those earlier things and a lot because it would go against ffery's wishes. I'm not that committed to a scumread that I'd tell her no, anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2566 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2524, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2521, singersigner wrote:I'm proxying my vote to Nacho.

The hell I'm already doing that so you can keep your vote

First of all, Ffery is the one in the game, geez. This situation happened before, does Nacho treat this like 4-hydra mafia I wonder?
Secondly, why not both? The bigger ffery's townblock-by-force, the more weight her opinion holds. If she throws out a good case for it I'm in the mood to follow on it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2688 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2676, Cheetory6 wrote:A lot of your posts regarding the matter seem to give the impression that you personally were okay with the idea of baneing Bulba.
Why give that impression if it was just you relenting to what your team thought was best?

I didn't get that impression. At the time I thought it was clear Titus was baning to prove people wrong. I think she said as much at the time.

This game has gone on for 100 pages and no one has been lynched. No one is posting because everyone is fucking fallen asleep. Espe already claimed VT so a claim isn't going to change minds here. And just a glance at the votecount says no one is willing to compromise anywhere else right now. If I had more time I'd look at Fall of Gondolin where I just recently remembered Espy did the same Claim VT on Day 1 thing to look for differences, but really I haven't had time to do more then keep up so:

##Vote: Espeonage

I'm going to suggest we lynch as soon as possible to give the constant arguing some god damn legs to stand on insstead of arguing over semantics with the confirmed town. I'm sorry to Espy for not giving him much of a fair chance with this if he's town.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2689 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dan was in that game too, I don't think he referenced it in his big post on Esp though. Dan if you see this before a lynch happens (if it will ever happen, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart tbh) can you tell me if you agree/disagree that it's similar play? I don't have the same perspective since I was scum in FoG.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2713 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2700, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2689, Shadoweh wrote:Dan was in that game too, I don't think he referenced it in his big post on Esp though. Dan if you see this before a lynch happens (if it will ever happen, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart tbh) can you tell me if you agree/disagree that it's similar play? I don't have the same perspective since I was scum in FoG.

I played hella bad that game. Don't go there.

Do you think you're playing better in this one?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2716 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Dear singer, kindly shut the fuck up and stop trying to derail the train.
I realize you're enjoying having abject nothing to go on still but the rest of the universe would like something to happen in this game.
That something is not going to be me. Not for the first lynch, and probably not for the second lynch, or ever. So stop spinning on your wheels and look at how I secretly offered to vote in same direction you would a few posts ago so maybe we can actually get something moving in this game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2794 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh. You picked one of my only friends playing left. I wish I could disagree that big post felt weird.

##Unvote

Dan: Do you still think Espe is scum after the inevitable-seeming wagon on him and the way he was kind of resigned to it? Does it not at all remind you of the way the lynch tried to gravitate towards him in that game?

Like UT I really just want to see someone get lynched. If Dan flips town though this is going to be a random lynch that doesn't add much to conversation on the second. :/ I'm really not sure I want to support this since Dan gets more readable the longer the game goes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2801 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Mastin: In my heart I agree with you and I'm pretty sure that's why I snapped at her. <_< I'm wondering what I'm doing
with my life
in this game going against what I think but Nacho has magic powers when it comes to reads. So does the rest of the team and hey, since every single one of them managed to die before ffery because we've dithered so much, there's truly 4 town icons behind that case, so.

Dan: I've never considered you an emotional poster. I'm just under the impression the general haplessness he's played this game with is similar to how I felt about him in that game. I mean he wanted to out his Sign in one of his first posts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2815 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My team thinks this game is literal cancer but at least they're reading now.
fferyllt wrote:
point being, you haven't posted a damn thing after that wall, until a short while after my call for votes.
Question: When we're talking about an occasionally posting lurker who browses Mafiascum on their phone, why would you expect him to post more immediately after making a huge case post on the current wagon before it'd been lynched? I don't believe there was anything addressed at him specifically before that. Noticing there's a wagon on him and actually having a reason to get engaged now isn't a scummy response.

LLD is of the opinion you and Nacho are highly competent fuckos but you can't get good reads off a 112 page game like this. Both her and Grey think this is a town reaction and so do I. (Though the chance of being fooled again makes my stomach knot.)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2818 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think it's relevant. I thought it was relevant to go ISO Esp in both games for comparison's sake. The reason I thought he was obvtown there was the way he was playing so openly so he was at the town's mercy for any screwups. That's still an accurate representation of what he's doing this game, he outted his action, outted his role, and stopped short of outting his sign but only because I shoutied at him. I disagree with his constant Tammy case and the reasoning behind it though, and I dislike the way a lot of his requests encourage rolefishing out of other people. I'd rather lynch him then you at least.

My team says I should say fuck you dad and lead a powerlynch on singer and I really don't know if I can work that up. @_#
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2823 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dan's at L-1. Are you going to let him claim before speedlynching him out of nowhere?
Mastin, Espy or Singer?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2845 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why do you have to do everything so dramatically mastin? <.< I'm pretty sure Nacho is not going to disown you over a wagon.
Seriously stop shooting your vote in the foot right after you made it. Do you think you're doing the right thing? If yes, argue for it!

I just can't take leaving it this way, and my team says to do something, so SOMETHING DO. I haven't been responding to singer's case posts because uh, they're bad, and I didn't want to deal with them. This is actually the first time I read her bolded case thing.
Her bolded case can be summed up as:
1 - Something I didn't do, I baned Bulba because I thought he was scummy and didn't say it was because of Empire or Zar. The post she linked didn't mention Zar as a reason. This is the only part of her case that actually pertains to me, so the fact that it's wrong is pretttty awkward.
2 - Something that apparently even singer/regfan didn't think was scummy, I'm guessing this was me talking about optimal play.
3 - Something that doesn't hold now that TTH isn't a scumread to them.
4 - this isn't a point but none of her post links lead anywhere for me, i don't think anyone read her case because no one told her this <.<

Singer said she would explain why I had to be lynched yesterday and that didn't happen. The thing is Regfan doesn't actually know how to read me, or at the least should recognize I'm not being cute and stodgy like the scum that he thought was town. Also she didn't have the courtesy to acknowledge that I was mad at her. And this is likely to come up tomorrow anyways the minute ffery and Nacho turn their backs. I supose that's another reason I was in favor of lynching Espy, but this is the wagon i actually have concrete ~feelings~ about. At least someone commented on heer case so she can respond. <3

##Vote: Singersigner

UT: Dan went from vanity to L-1 in a day. You will vote your mother right now for a nickel. If you don't want to actually think about who you're lynching then just sit there and keep voting for whoever swings highest.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2852 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

TELL NACHO HE'S A VERY NICE FUCKO BUT DAN ISN'T SCUM
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2864 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2857, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2852, Shadoweh wrote:TELL NACHO HE'S A VERY NICE FUCKO BUT DAN ISN'T SCUM

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE CONVINCING COMING FROM SOMEONE NOT VOTING SINGER

I am really sorry that I can't see the good in someone whose iso is dedicated to me being the Al Capone of Signville to the detriment of actually getting a lynch on someone. I expected to find less on other people in her iso, but she's been having long walks on the beach with Gamma suspicions that never turn into a case. I suspect TTH and I are easier targets, Gamma is popular.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2991 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The game is at least more interesting now, even without a lynch. TSO was absent for awhile, it's possible he's scum but like, my read on someone isn't going to change when they're v/la for 7 days and not posting during it. Did he post something super scummy that I missed? O_o I'm catching up now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2992 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Re: TTH, I figured out what her role probably is. Please stop having this discussion. It's not going to be vig, unless you really think TTH was planning to fakeclaim killing a town Deasvail and then coming in tomorrow holding up his townie corpse with a happy face.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2993 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2979, singersigner wrote:
Preview Edit:
Regfan is dealing with some family stuff right now, but I'll ask him to clarify when he gets back. If I were to answer, I'd probably say it was an excuse to replace out of a scum slot more than anything. We talked about the possibility of a scumTammy preferring to stay in the game because of the satisfaction she'd have of tricking everyone in the end since she's so widely townread, but if it were me, I might take advantage of replacing out after getting to a good "confirmed state" with the game, just so I didn't fuck it up accidentally--it would be worth not having the hyperventilating alone.

Did Regfan seriously say that? That sounds like so much incredible bullshit. Tammy doesn't get satisfaction out of tricking people, she gets guilt trips and spends the entire post game apologizing to peoeple. Her replaace out is quite reminiscent of the game we hydra'd in and she abandoned to let me finish, meanwhile she kept the Cerulean hydra going in Fantasy Camp 2 as scum, forcing herself to hold out. Her history doesn't support your thesis.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3149 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This is just another random lynch that won't give much info if it's town. :/ TSO was v/la for a week, it's not weird that he dropped off, and I thought he was active and townie when he was posting. However since this seems to be Dan vs TSO I would rather vote TSO. I do not condone this. >:| He had best claim, we were suposed to have lynched by now. Setting the deadline later was stupid, we'd already had Fake Day 1 and we should have known we have special procrastination powers. I wish I had considered that sooner. At least we're learning when this presumably happens again tomorrow.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3163 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3151, Titus wrote:Oh you need to vote Shadoweh.

I'm voting exactly where I want to. :| You can consider my vote on TSO without putting him at L-1.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3168 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Because he should claim before someone hammers him because a lynch is overdue? These are silly questions Titus.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3170 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Titus please.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3181 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3176, singersigner wrote:Shadoweh's on her vanity wagon, just let her run with it. :]

Are you enjoying misrepping everything I say blatantly? Why don't you call Mina, who is actually on your team and watched me play seven times more then Regfan and ask her to explain your idiotic crusade on me? Maybe she can post something that isn't made to just piss me off.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3186 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Why would I be paranoid someone who hammer without a claim, this is a group of all-star team players who would never do that!
It's too bad I don't have time to find a giant eyerolling gif.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3338 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Aronis

I'm not voting Titus.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3351 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Titus, why are you asking me these weird reads questions? You have no intention of voting me and those are all townreads of yours. I think Bulba improved townwise and that he's going to get either clopped or cacked anyways, TTH it'll depend what happens tomorrow but, I don't want to lynch her, and I don't want to talk about mastin. Grey wants to know how she could think all the wagons yesterday are scum though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3369 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

fwiw i don't think UT is scummy either, he hasn't tried to suck up to anyone. Singer is still vile scum that needs to fucking die, where is my edible Mina-posting so I can look at a post you made without my stomach curling?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3610 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ffery already got the day she wanted and spent it randomly lynching an obvtown poster because he was V/LA and thus 'slowed down'. I'm sure you can come up with better reasons to lynch CDB then because ffery wants to. And this is coming from someone who actually wants to lynch CDB. I'm also not sure why Aronis's wagon evaporated when he hasn't posted anything today. I'm actually really frustrated and demotivated with how this is going.

Dear Singer, I'm going to quote this in every post until you stop ignoring it and make Mina try to justify your crusade from a scumslot's perspective:
In post 3369, Shadoweh wrote: Singer is still vile scum that needs to fucking die, where is my edible Mina-posting so I can look at a post you made without my stomach curling?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3612 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I want to make a joke at your expense about life expectancy but feel like that would be mean since I actually like you being around.
I'm really sorry that your team has a hard town read on Singer. I think you're wrong. You're not going to change your mind though, so enjoy talking with her in the GY when she gets lynched tomorrow because the only thing holding back everyone is you.
I'm in a bad mood for other reasons but if your plot yesterday was to demotivate the entire town until they didn't care who was being lynched, it worked fantastically. You realize that because you led that lynch it takes away being able to read as much from it? You need to support wagons that exist for reasons besides it's you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3653 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: ChannelDeliBird

Everyone not voting, we really don't have time to wait, pick a wagon and flesh it out later. Titus is one of my strongest townreads and I refuse to watch this happen.

Singer: Oh, I didn't see that, I just assumed you still weren't answering me. That's a really good post. I'm okay with not lynching you anymore. I have to argue that I cared a lot about who got lynched with the first lynch, see: Me trying hard to derail Dan's wagon (someone I am brofist-townreading right now because of his reactions) onto someone I thought was scummily attacking me for poor reasons (I can understand why you wouldn't have liked that part though). I didn't want TSO lynched either, if I had I would have voted him and let the inevi9table derphammer happen instead of actively trying to stop it. And now there's a six person wagon on the person I think is literally the most active town poster. Do you understand why I'm throwing my hands up at this game?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3660 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not sheeping Ffery. He's an experienced player and I was posting to wait for a claim literally on the last page, his 'oopsie' quickhammer doesn't convince my team. One of my original reasons for scumreading him actually was the comment that I was a good player he was afraid of coming after him. It just seems like a weird thing to say to someone you're scumreading.

Cheet, you are going the wrong direction. Votes on, not off. If you have a scumread on Espy, vote him, otherwise you are lowering your own chances of voting someone scum to you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3661 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(also because I'm not a good player and I don't think anyone on his team would say that <.< )
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3771 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3496, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3450, Oversoul wrote:ActionDan, is this the comment you're referring to? This is the comment that you are asking "Why"?

I didn't answer your why question because I don't think I ever said I had a gut scum read on Espeonage, or at least I can't remember it now and I can't find it in my ISO either. What I am trying to communicate with that bolded comment is that I don't have a read on Espeonage and I would rather go with a wagon where I at least have some basis for a read (my initial gut scum reads). Espeonage has lived comfortably in null land in my perspective of this game. He is a blind spot that I still have not been able to properly address.

I asked in general (from a theoretical perspective) if the move from gut scum read to disliking the wagon would *necessarily* be bad a thing because I don't think I actually did what you think I did in that post. Clearly something about that transition is causing you concern - what is it?

Yes that was the post. I didn't catch the "s" in "reads" I guess since I interpreted that as distancing yourself from a gut scum read on him. If that wasn't the case then I would be concerned because changing reads on a player without explanation is convenient for scum since usually it's not questioned. That said, I still am not sure why you'd hate a wagon on a null player. Most people would feel "whatever" about it.

In post 3503, ActionDan wrote:Well ok. I am a bit concerned about you limiting the lynch options to AD, Singer, Titus, UT, Espe. 2 you think are town, 1 null, 1 scum, and I don't actually know what you think of me since I was on Espe but you also hated my wagon but I'll assume not a hard scum hard. The point is you're advocating limiting to options in which you truly only believe 1/5 will flip scum. That at the least is counter intuitive to me despite the assertion that you think information wise we'd get the most out of lynching 1 of these 5.

These are posts that I think show Dan being engaged with the game here. And I'm still pretty comfortable with my read on his reaction to his wagon. I'm not like, dead set against another wagon other then CDB but it's not going to be Dan and it's definitely not going to be Titus, at least not at my encouragement. I can't see Dan springing up again at this point anyways. This is really the point where we should be picking a lynch and pushing them to claim. Preferably before quickhammering them. I'd be okay with Espe, and if Aronis got flashwagoned again I would happily push that. I was actually quite happy with the idea of axing a bad lurker early.

Your read on me is amusing to me in the sense that you sound like you have a bottle of wine in front of you. It would go a long way if you just answered the concern that I brought up of who exactly called me a 'good player' on your team, and why they think that. My thoughts are stubbornly stuck on that point because it doesn't make sense. Fenchurch hasn't played with me, so even though she's scumreading me she doesn't have a basis for whether I'm good at it or not. CES probably hasn't even said my name. Patrick is unfamiliar with me too. And you were fairly condesendingly dismissive of me in Fantasy Camp. So it seems like a sentiment that either came out of nowhere in order to pacify me despite me being someone you would prefer to die.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3778 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's like you only post to try and make me upset. Deasvail why.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3805 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3791, ChannelDelibird wrote:
CES had just read this post of yours too and finds it strange that you ruled him out of saying it for badically no reason. If it
had
been one of my team who said it (again, it wasn't, and I'm clearly in the habit of saying when reads have come from my team-mates), then by your own logic CES is the most likely one to have said it. He doesn't understand why you've decided that he couldn't have.

CES doesn't do small talk. :V

Shit. That's a really good claim. This is extremely problematic for me though since the only other people with votes are Dan and Titus. Dan, do you not think that's a claim not worth lynching? I.. really have no idea what to do, i don't think another wagon will pick up and i don't want to be on this one anymore. :/ It's way too early to have to make these decisions. I think he might be at L-1 even. I'll be awake in about 7 hours to check if people got off, so until then:

##Unvote
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3921 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3896, fferyllt wrote:
Shadoweh in a way seems to almost take the greyice approach - one well aimed and well timed riposte and then backs off and plays more nicely. Nacho is townreading her very strongly, though, and I feel like her criticism had some validity, but she didn't take it he extra step of who on that wagon looked opportunistic rather than "yea, ok whatever". She's suggesting that there will be nothing to gain from looking back at the wagon because "led by ffery".

To be fair, not only is GreyICE on my team, telling you not to lead the wagon was his and LLD's advice and they both wanted me to do it before TSO's lynch, so seeing it happen made me feel like I failed in not saying it earlier. I did pursue someone who we thought looked opportunistic, he's just a tracker/rolecop maybe, oops. <_<

It's not my style to be antagonistic to strong town as scum, it's easier to be friendly until they go away.

Singer, I'm here for about a half hour. Pick a voter and scream at them until they vote someone else, that's my motto! I picked someone I thought it was possible to flash wagon. It's going difficult because the 'counterwagon' to CDB right now is Unvote. <____< Contemplating voting Dan who you're probably right would make the best counter makes me sick to my stomach though, there's no way I can condone it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3926 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

So you want to quicklynch someone who is crumbing being dead before the end of the game. In this game. :| I would rather lynch CDB.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3938 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Espeonage

Ffery, I know what I said earlier, but what's your opinion on CDB's claim? I can see how you took that comment that way. I don't throw all my irons in the same fire, I more meant Titus is obvtown, though I don't think Titus is playing badly either.

Playwise I haven't formed an opinion one way or the other to be honest. I tend to ignore people who shouldn't die on a day under any circumstance.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3952 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Literally after ffery said espe would be preferrable even! I have to go now i should be back before day phase maybe actually BYE EEEEEEE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4005 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay I have to go and I see my vote is in the right place right now. Good luck everyone! Ffery i will miss you rip gestalt ;_;
i will probably not like, read mafia overnight though or remember im in a game EeeeEeeeeEEeee
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4233 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You know. You can't Duplicate an Unmake, it's Factional. I would have argued towards unlocking another role rather then keeping scum depowered. I can't believe you made the choice before I woke up. >:/

Right now, the Bane wagon on Espe is a copout. It's true that if he's town we'd not be losing much, other then having wasted a cool roleblock on town and effectively shoving it into a corner. I would rather use it on a lurking scumread.

##Bane: Aronis

Vezok, please. Mastin was a lynch contender, she's not going to just be nightkilled.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4264 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4244, Cheetory6 wrote:@shadow, were you scumreading Espeonage at the end of majorD1 or just sheeping the wagon?

The second part, it was a safe wagon that might work that wasn't the claimed tracker PR.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4371 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4311, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 4306, singersigner wrote:Ooooooh. That probably means good things for Aronis. I don't really know how stacked a scum team of four would be since my sense of balance in mafia is WAY OFF, but since there seems to be a decent amount of soft-claiming/PR potential, I'd say it's not unlikely that each scum would have some sort of ability, even if it's lite.

My team and I are talking about how likely it is that I might have been blocked. We certainly haven't decided that it's
likely
, because several things have to happen like there actually being a scum roleblocker and scum either getting my sign on Minor Night 1 or guessing really well last Night (though none of those things are individually particularly implausible), but it's certainly possible. But I'm certainly inclined to leave Aronis alone Today.

>_> or there was a proactive blocking of results on Aronis, or he's immune to tracks, or your sign was just detected since at least 3 people have correctly chosen a sign so far just out of claimed people. Deli, have you forgotten that even the goons should be Detecting and/or Tracing rather then no-actioning? The fact that you returned -nothing- makes it much more likely something went wrong.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4372 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The idea that Espy is being kept to be a later mislynch isn't a bad one, he's already a target for every single Bane just because he's there. In Fall of Gondolin I literally called him the Mislynch in Waiting. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4373 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also, I don't want to lynch Singer today. Or the tomorrow that will actually count as a Day where that can happen. I want to ignore all the angry shouting and target the people who are skating by in the meantime. I'm not even sure if I'm scumreading Aronis as much as bitterly pressing on wondering why when every wagon on Day 1 rose from the dead people ignored him as a possibility. (CDB is the only one with an actual reason).
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4409 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Hi Formerfish! You don't remember playing with me, do you?
I usually advocate vigs on lurkers I can't read, see the touhou game I just played where I badgered my friend into vigging sxGaiden. Do you think Aronis is town, or are you just cognitively aware that your lack of presence + Marquis's fluffposting make you a really good lynch too?

Oversoul, my point is that everyone is detecting/tracing. There is no reason for someone to be doing nothing even if they're a VT.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4502 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Get your hands off of Dan. Was yesterday not awful enough for you people?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4503 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Bane: Untrod Tripod

Can't stay will literally be mauled by girl
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4654 (isolation #100) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4623, Titus wrote:
In post 4615, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Aronis didn't use an action.

In post 4616, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4615, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Aronis didn't use an action.

Then CDB should have gotten notice your target went nowhere as that is the site meta yet I believe CDB claimed no result.

This isn't how actions work in this game, and you should know this just by reading how Trace works. There's only notification if you receive a result, otherwise you receive nothing. I imagine if CDB looks at his role it's worded the same way.

I thought the boon would be a double-action, I'm disappointed. This is p cool too I guess. If it were a double-action I would have said Mastin. As is though, doctor is a guessing game and the scum have little reason not to submit multiple kills if they want to off CDB. It's probably a better idea for CDB's ridiculiously good role to have a proper chance to work. Also, Mastin is bulletproof anyways <_<

##Boon: Channeldelibirdy

Man, my secret plan backfired so much. I shipped a scummer here to get a secret hydra partner and all she'll say is that I'm bad for playing mafia. ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4655 (isolation #101) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4651, ChannelDelibird wrote: and, if scum really want me/TTH dead, they'd have to use up both Unmakes to force it through, which would give us another Night with only one nightkill

Reminder that scum have three Unmakes still, they're just restricted to targetting only two different people with them total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4706 (isolation #102) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4701, Titus wrote:
Here, we have CDB booned. Scum block Mastina, shoot CDB. CDB gets no result and a wasted boon.

Booning Mastin doesn't stop the same block mastin, shoot CDB thing from happening though. Being booned doesn't make you immune to a roleblock, and doesn't mean they have to nightkill you. The doctor doesn't have as many choices to make as the tracker in theory could have, that's why it's more efficient in my opinion. From the scum perspective, they have to plan their kills as if Mastin is correctly targetting anyways.

It sure is a shame we don't have a watcher to sit on CDB :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4846 (isolation #103) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3866, fferyllt wrote:TownTownTown
Oversoul, Gammagooey, ActionDan, Cheetory
Town
Shadoweh, Titus, Singer, GiF, Vezok, Aronis, FormerFish
Kinda Town:
Bulbazak, CDB, Mastin, FormerFish
Leftovers:
DV, Espeonage, tth, UT

In post 3933, fferyllt wrote:I'd really rather see espe or even DV flipped.
Going to write a post about Mastin-gambits next.

Did you look at literally anything besides the huge reads list when you decided ffery thought DV was town? <_< The only caveat after is that Nacho preferred to lynch Formerfish. (Something I can get behind). And later says that Marquis came off as town in interactions with DV while DV..
In post 4067, fferyllt wrote:
Marquis comes off town in the Marquis-Deas interaction. Nacho noticed that Marquis reached out and sort of attached himself to Deas earl and he doesn't think that Marquis does that as scum or that the two of them do it as scum-scum. he felt that Marquis's side of the interactions felt very very honest while DV's didn't exactly excite and come off town to the same xtent. Nacho doesn't like DV's reads at this point in time. the sudden townread on Espeonage when he didn't have that townread feels fishy as all hell on it's own without any of the other things that ping.

Like, with the last three posts, it's pretty obvious the wagons advocated were Bulba, DV, UT. There wasn't a townread on DV since two thousand posts ago. Because DV has decided he's canadian and just wants to post 'I'm sorry'. DV knows I love him but that's not good enough.
In post 4084, fferyllt wrote:nacho's personal scumpool is gif/formerfish/ut/bulbyzak. I'd totally swap deas into that pool for gif as things currently stand.

Well GiF obviously didn't flip scum so etc. Titus, I really, really want to know where you got 'strong townread' from after all of that.

Also I'm going to be paying hella no attention until Friday thanks to food poisoning so super yaaaay. ._.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4849 (isolation #104) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4782, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: FFery's last readwall
In post 4006, fferyllt wrote:Nacho's reads list:

Oversoul - Tammy was extremely, extremely town. Oversoul is very, very town. The chances of two players who hate playing scum coming into this slot and towning it up this hard as scum is basically zero

GammaGooey - he came into the game, found his stride and has been strongly strongly town ever since. Nacho doesn't think he can fake that as scum. he's made very townminded pushes several different times, and his reads have been fluid, which is something that takes a lot of effort, care and energy to do as scum. he's not playing in anyone's shadow and he's very deliberately butted heads with us on the specifics of our reads several times. All stuff very difficult to fake as scum, and vanishingly unlikely to come from gammagooey-scum. But, he's kept this up all through the game, even when he's said he feels unmotivated and lost. It's been an emotion, not an excuse.

Cheetory - he's had a phenomenal number of genuine moments in the game. As one example look at his strongarming and frustration at the end of this day, and his questioning of us on Espeonage.

------ above this line will not flip scum -------

singer - her level of engagement here vs in her scum games simply leaves no comparison. it's ridiculous to call this play scum. Additionally, regfan's contributions are far more likely to come from town-reg than scum-reg. since ASOIAF, nacho has approached Empire reads carefully. he found Empire's play to be very town, and his replace out to be stratospheric levels of town. he can't see Zar, who prides himself on his scum game replacing out because of heat from Tammy. Also, don't forget to look at Empire's other replace-out in this contest.

Mastin, the only reason this read isn't in the next-up section is because of your scum read. Without that it would be 100%. With that, Nacho feels it's 95% this slot flips town.

titus - stuff nacho loves about her play: the interactions with Ika through GiF, crumbing her sign to him, telling him he should be townreading her, he loves the way she freaked out about possibly outing Alquin. he feels titus' interactions with mastin wouldn't happen that way if she were scum. he thinks the way she's tried to get mastin and us to agree on a lynch is insanely town. is a strong town tell. the comment re not getting invited into townblocs is a strong towntell. Telling mastin she's not conftown is a strong town tell. Nacho fully believes scum-titus would be willing to buddy mastin for a seat at the townbloc table, which is exactly what didn't happen. the waffle on singer-scum is a towntell. the only reason to do that is to buddy us, and we're dead in a few hours - no reason to buddy us.

------- gap - more to come --------------

paraphrasing while keeping the full gist takes a lot of time. bear with me.

In post 4007, fferyllt wrote:oh - the only reason titus isn't 100% is because nacho usually has uncertainty in his titus reads. not having uncertainty is ironically a source of small uncertainty.

In post 4009, fferyllt wrote:Next chunk

mastin2 - Nacho has seen this stubborn read-pushing but relatively low engagement style from mastin-town a couple times in recent memory. he's never seen it from mastin-scum. This style of play alienates her from player lists (unless there's a huge contingent of players who know her fairly well) and makes her an easier lynch target. he agrees with me that the incessant crumbing is not something he's seen from her as scum. The mindset behind her "walking deadwoman" posting which, as Regfan has pointed out, only makes it more difficult for her to explain being alive at endgame. In this game, scum-mastin would be aiming to be alive at endgame. Some of
her stranger reads, e.g., Cheetory-scum, singer-scum, DV (nacho disagreed with DV-scum once but not so strongly anymore)
are scumreads that won't be getting lynched anytime soon - not easy to push if scum, and in total alienate her from the rest of the playerlist to some extent. She would be pushing easy mislynches if scum townread. her mindset is quite simply not a scum mindset.

Vezokpiraka - Nacho's main reason for townreading Vezok can't be talked about in this game, but it's there and it's informed this read for much of the game. Vezok tracing TTH to DV is a good towntell. it's possible that the scumteam realized that most players are going to be detecting and thought that tracing and claiming it would look town as fuck, and that this scumteam would and decide to give the tracing results to vezok to claim since he already knew someone's sign . It's possible, but Nacho doesn't find it all that likely. His aggressive push on TTH after the Trace on her, and the continued pushing of her even after he moves off the wagon, and his hostil interactions with mastin after that wagon falls down) also feels very town. When you look at the evolution of his mastin read, it has a surprisingly good progression behind it. (I would call this awesome trajectory!) he doesn't think all of this focus from vezok is something he'd think to fake as scum.

Aronis - I already posted our thoughts on his meta. The way Copper took specific interest in TTH and TTH only ( which was to the point where he encouraged a push initially, and then backed off before the wagon began disintegrating) seemed pretty fucking town. scum!copper expecting TTH to townread him from that interaction alone is unlikely.

Espeonage - Nacho backed off this Espeonage as a scumread mostly for the way that he claimed early, treated his VT claim (attempted to WIFOM scum by claiming his sign, offered to claim Cheetory's sign). Both those interactions follow the cryptic way he's treated his role in other games where he's been engaged as a PR. Nacho also still kinda likes his interaction with Tammy.

In post 4013, fferyllt wrote:Nacho's CDB Read

Nacho is pretty sure that CDB was one of the first people to bring up the "let's not Bane #1 scummiest" approach. This fits and makes sense given CDB claiming he's an investigative PR. I love it when you can find early evidence of the mindset that a specific PR should give a town player.

In he reiterates this, and makes a weak towntell into a strong one.

The Westeros push that CDB is somehow scummy because they don't believe town-CES would take a position about vezok being hard to read when he's actually pretty transparent. Reasons why this doesn't look scum motivated - there is no real scum motivation for scum-CDB to bane vezok rather than anyone else. And, scum-CES wouldn't lie ab out a player being unreadable because it's a dumb thing to lie about.

We've talked already about CDB's push on Empire about lack of empathy looking town. Nacho has done some meta research looking at CDB's emotions in scumgames and still feels this is a type of emotional manipulation that he can't easily see coming from scum-CDB.

His questions about whether to out Aronis's sign before he died was also very town.

CDB is holding the same top 5 townreads Gestalt does, and this feels good. Even more so because he talks about having a LOT of confidence in his townreads but not a lot of confidence in his scumreads. That's how we're feeling about the game as well.

Overall, CDB is a strong townread for Nacho.

In post 4017, fferyllt wrote:TTH - Nacho thinks that seems like a strange approach to take to the game for tth-scum. it's a hell of a claim to make and she could have at least tried to fight off the wagon without claiming and locking herself into a potentially bad situation on day 2. and yet, she didn't even so much as try. Her scumhunting isn't particularly terrible, though it'd be great if she was more engaged than she has been. her comment on DV's lynch pool is decent. # as a reiteration of her power looks town as shit. Anti's reachout to mastin because of townread looks pretty town. Also, turning on her strongest defender (mastin) is additionally very town, and a town defender is not something a scum player would want to put at risk. behaviorally, the attitude she's put into the thread so far does make sense from a player who expects to be confirmed town eventually.

Even if she doesn't confirm herself tomorrow, nacho wouldn't immediately lynch her. scum roleblockers and such are a thing after all.

In post 4049, fferyllt wrote:Nacho's shadoweh read.

he doesn't understand the scum-purpose of Shadoweh's beginning to sort-of push on Tammy in . Scum-Shadoweh knows that she is probably expected to townread Tammy and knows that implying Tammy is scum is going to bring Tammy's ire in her direction. Scum-Shadoweh also wouldn't going get any towncred from a push at all if she immediately backs off. Which she did.

Her push on singer actually looks like a decent and natural response to defend a townread in that way, Titus is a strange player to for shadoweh to buddy up to because even when Titus was being mostly townread she didn't have a large amount of sway. Nacho very much liked the #3 paragraph of , especially the bit about "you won't be lynching me today".

This post by Shadoweh also feels quite town. It's also a good point: Nacho feels like CDB's worst scumread was Shadoweh because it was formed for apparently no reason. Nacho doesn't think scum would be likely to raise hell with someone because they forgot to include them in a scumlist.

Shadoweh's apology to Espy in 2688 seems pretty solid and town.

In post 2794, Shadoweh wrote:Oh. You picked one of my only friends playing left. I wish I could disagree that big post felt weird.

Nacho didn't see this post before now, but holy shit it reads so town.

Going to a STRONG townread when Dan started reacting feels nice and in line with our own thoughts. so do most of the interactions with Dan in general.

Nacho kinda started this reread with the mindset that maybe he was only townreading Shadoweh because he likes Shadoweh as a person but going through her posts he now feels pretty strongly about her being town. he's come away with a good read on her instead of one of those "oh I think she's town here are reasons she's town" conf-bias reads. NACHO BELIEVES!

No, FFery had DV as town, calling a scumread on DV "strange".

>__> I'm asking about DV, not GiF.
Edit: That readwall is Nacho's and that comment is from Nacho, so no, I'm pretty sure that's not what it was?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5003 (isolation #105) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think there's just something wrong with me beccause Gamma's posts just read scummy to me as a gut reaction, but there's like, nothing wrong with them. Then again I have the same feeling about Cheetory, so I'm chalking these up to not being used to them. It really throws off my sense of who is what though.

Also I'm going to still be able to post but
V/LA Until May 10th
as things have gotten worse then food poisoning. I'm personally fine. I can at least throw down a vote on either formerfish or DV since they're both imo the worst fluff contenders.

##Vote: Formerfeesh
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5030 (isolation #106) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5028, Formerfish wrote:Do I seriously have a pressure wagon on me right now based off activity? Who the fuck uses activity as an actual basis for scum hunting? Who here has actually tried to engage me in anything so far? I'm sorry that I replaced into a game that was already 100+ pages and have had RL issues to deal with and have had a hard time getting involved. How about this, instead of voting me for pressure ask me a fucking question. Find a way to sort me that involves scum hunting and not policy lynching a low activity player.

Less blank rage, more rage that involves who you think is scum pushing you. How do you ask questions of someone who hasn't posted anything to start asking questions about?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5054 (isolation #107) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5049, Oversoul wrote:Why is it so hard to make people give a shit about this game.

Because the people caring the most are the ones fighting with each other and ignoring the ones that don't. The best way to float in this game is to do nothing at all while town tears itself apart. Even UT imo is engaging people more then certain fish that will remain foxless.

Formerfish: I don't really feel like feeding you reads when the problem I've had with your slot as a team thing is that it has nothing but fluff. Did Marquis not leave you any reads in your Team's PT? Was he too busy talking in the scum PT and ignoring talking about his game because there's nothing to talk about? You're screaming that you have nothing but the person who was in your slot is someone who's thoughts you should actually have access to and I find it extremely concerning that you replaced in like this was a non-team game in which no one left you anything.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5106 (isolation #108) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Can you stop spamming like a hyperactive candy kid for a minute Cheet? He faked a power, people do it all the time.
A better question would be if anyone has checked UT's sign and knows if he's Candle or not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5110 (isolation #109) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If Empire saw him as CCandle and he's claimed Alquin, we should probably just leave him alive. Hmm I wonder who there is to be voted in his place formerdvaronisfish
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5121 (isolation #110) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't think UT was scum in the first place. He has no friends. A claim backed up by the correct sign just makes him more don't touch this. Even if his claim 'looks' hokey.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5142 (isolation #111) » Sun May 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5122, Gammagooey wrote:
if you think not only his play but how he claimed it is more likely to be coming from town than scum then I legitimately don't know how the fuck you've endured enough games to still be on this site.

And if you DON'T think it's more likely coming from town than scum but are unwilling to vote him because of the little pings against it, then go back to losing to godfathers and innocent tracker results on scum and shrugging about how you played the odds correctly afterwards so clearly you couldn't have done better than that.

Mostly through cigarettes and chocolate cake, I think. ^_^ What I think is odd is how UT is the only 'terrible lurking dood' whose actually getting shit for it, and I think it's because he's the only one here engaging people back when they talk about him. It's ironic because the thing that should make him obviously the wrong lurker target is the reason he's getting voted, people like you like having an active person to fight with.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5254 (isolation #112) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5242, Gammagooey wrote:
The only person I think I've actually insulted here was probably shadoweh who decided to stop in, comment on why you shouldn't be lynched based on shit that has nothing to do with your alignment, and has since dissappeared into nothingness again, but I've certainly been a dick to a decent amount of people today.

Hey. I replied to you right away you know. I think being the confirmed town role has a lot to do with someone's alignment, in my ever so humble opinion. Your continued screaming that he must be scum doesn't convince me any more then singer's continued screaming about Titus. Lynching him is a bad play and you would realize that if you weren't being so headstrong about the impossibility of being wrong.

I also think letting himself be baned and acting like it doesn't matter actually points towards him being Alquin. It's a really good fake-VT claim.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5292 (isolation #113) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5267, Formerfish wrote:
How is UT the only person getting shit for being a lurker when my wagon exists solely for the fact that I have been inactive? And you are one of the people who have commented on it too.

Because you don't have a real wagon yet. I would have thought that answer was obvious.
Vezok is saying that Empire ran from a scum game to a town game, using Tammy as an excuse for the player swap. Is that easier to understand?

Deli, right now there is a serious lack of momentum anywhere. I'm pretty sure Formerfish would have more support.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5476 (isolation #114) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't get it. Is this because I said Aronis's wagon didn't have much of a chance, mostly because of the complete lack of interest every time I pointed at him before? It's like you're all affected by reverse psychology when it comes to my votes.

Singer please calm down. The most irritating players are the ones least likely to be scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5504 (isolation #115) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't actually have to try not to get noticed. People don't remember playing games with me. <_< It's like a medical condition.
Anx: TTH claimed to be the power role the Lock would have unlocked on Minor Day 2.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5608 (isolation #116) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, that post wasn't sarcastic. UT was being called out as an awful lurker despite not really lurking through anything. That's also not the only thing I've said regarding UT. Probably the only thing regarding his behaviour since people laid off until he was a wagon earlier. I should think it was clear from what happened yesterday I was never going to 'slip onto' UT's wagon.

I'll ignore the weird cognitive dissonance between me being UT's partner and defending him because I 'knew his alignment' which would presumably be town. I'm sorry that I don't have the same brain damage you have that causes you to drive a bunch of idiotic town wagons to the point people hammer them without claims.

That post came from the viewpoint of already thinking he was town despite Nacho's read on him and deciding to say so. If you have looked at my votes you would know I've been trying to point out Aronis since fucking forever and somehow he has a lurking get out of jail free card. And I'm pretty sure my posts yesterday were pretty pro-defense, so stop acting like I only ever made one post about Tripod.

Why is there a rush of votes on Titus?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5609 (isolation #117) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Should I just play it safe and claim now, you think? I would sure hate to be quicklynched suddenly and without reason, but this town of smart, funny, witty intelligent and special pro-mafia players would never do that, right?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5613 (isolation #118) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in anything.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5634 (isolation #119) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5623, singersigner wrote:
2. I'm not sure why you're asking me to speculate on a wagon I did in fact say I was townreading everyone on, but gun-to-my-head...hnng...ok, I can't do it. I won't vote for anyone on Bulb's wagon today. Are you suggesting that it's not possible that everyone on Bulba was town?

Singer, does your team agree with this theory? Two flashwagons on town 66% composed of the same people are not going to be composed all of town.
Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think there's four scum on Bulba's wagon?

This is disengenuous. Suggesting there's scum on the wagon is not the same thing as suggesting the entire scum team derp-leaped on him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5658 (isolation #120) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5644, singersigner wrote:My team has townreads on everyone on Bulb's wagon, yes. That was part of the reason why they were so ok with a Bulb lynch. That and his VCA, but I digress.

Has or Had? Regfan sounds like he's at least re-evaluating. I understand thinking it was an all-star team pre-lynch. I don't think DV counts as a blanket town read, he hasn't been one since Major Day 1 at least. He's not a part of the Drive.
(this is that patented buddying thing, ie talking to people like they're human beings every once in awhile.)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5678 (isolation #121) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5676, vezokpiraka wrote:You haven't read the scum qt. Empire was wailing a lot and said he didn't like scum. Zar likes scum and empire hates scum. They switched. Singer is town.

>_> Mastin. Zar likes scum. Empire likes town. Empire pretended to be switching to this game to talk to Tammy. If the Nightless slot was scum, that makes the slot in this game ______?

You can't have possibly said that without looking at the votecount and seeing me and Titus as wagons, come on. :V If you want to help out form up on Aronis, he was the main wagon after UT alibied out that got eclipsed by Bulbazak.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5915 (isolation #122) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5898, singersigner wrote:Actually, I was making a joke out of my hammer with Bulb, but that's pretty bullshit to ask for two claims at this point right now. I'd rather it go to a no lynch than string up two people to claims and have to find a third option. Stop fishing, it's gross.

I can't believe you would have the balls to say this after hammering Bulbazak and justifying it with the claim not mattering after the fact. It's hilarious to you that you hammered someone without a claim and without giving a shit? Your attitude is the fucking reason people need to claim early.

I'm not getting off Aronis by the way. Run up every other person in the game against him, I don't care. I want THIS lynch.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5918 (isolation #123) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5916, singersigner wrote:And your attitude is the reason my team thinks you're scum. Deal with it. There was a timeline that I stuck to and people were well aware that I was ready to vote. I'm not apologetic for trying to drive a lynch for a flip we desperately needed. I'm sorry if it hurts you personally because you felt he was oh so town, but clearly enough people disagreed.

People have been ready to string UT up regardless of his claim, even CDB people questioned...I'm saying that waiting for a claim was just going to be a waste of time and unless it was Alquin (which he already had the opportunity to refute), was not going to stop his lynch anyway. I was mostly responding to Titus trying to make it anything but pragmatic, especially given her remissed attitude with regards to keeping to a deadling for two lynches D1. This is exactly what scum want. They want chaos, they want wagons to stall, they want "clear choices" for a mislynch so why give that to them?

Sorry, not sorry.

I never said I thought he was 'oh so town'. I don't think I gave an opinion on Bulba yesterday. You're confusing me for mastin and Titus. It doesn't matter what you think of someone, you let them fucking claim. How is that hard to understand? There are claims besides Alquin that could stop a lynch like oh, CDB's which you bring up as an example of claiming being pointless despite him not being lynched because of it. You can't say you were justified just because you were lucky twice in not hammering someone important. Because you seem ready to push for making the same mistake again, which is exactly what scum want. Don't be so reckless, I'm asking you to be reasonable because your opinion matters a lot to this game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5922 (isolation #124) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh my lord, we should have just let LLD get quicklynched for being zoraster-confirmed scum. ._.

People care about your opinion, singer, that's why Titus was getting traction at all despite most people not wanting to lynch her. In this case though I mean you make an impression on people, if you don't care everyone else is going to follow your example. But okay. Motivation to push forward is a good goal in itself. Do you see that the group on Anx right now is the same block that were on the other lynches?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6056 (isolation #125) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think UT is scum.
I don't think Gamma is particularily townie either. I don't expect gut to make a good case though. It doesn't matter right now.
If you think Gamma is scum though I expect you'll end up voting Aronis just to oppose the lynch Gamma wants, so etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6058 (isolation #126) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...A Serial Killer cop? There's guarenteed no third party.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6206 (isolation #127) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't blame her team for not reading, I know my team isn't. Especially when stupid things keep happening.
Please stop being a distraction and vote for the wagons that are actually going to happen today. Mastin, just read Anxiety's claim post and decide from that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6425 (isolation #128) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Wow, that's disappointing. I mean, it's good but it's disappointing. Titus, I mean. I thought that was a pretty good claim.
So, I'm thinking we should almost definitely choose the three lynches, since UT is still alive and presumably not macho killable town?

Also, since I'm tired of listening to Gamma Shut your Face Gooey and Singer my entire team can't read shit Signer, my role resolved last night so I'm alibiing out. I'm confirmed town you fucking assholes. That's my role. Dan will be able to confirm as soon as he stops lurking and makes a post.

Also stop cutting me cheetory I'm trying to be melodramatic here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6427 (isolation #129) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm against baning Anx if only because there's no forseeable future right now in which he is not lynched into the ground MD3. Unless we decide to chance the first lynch being double or nothing, in which case it would be insurance..

Nah, no one's fakeclaimed a guilty, we're doing really well for a large theme! I'm just going to have to talk more with my team since Titus was nowhere on our radar. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6433 (isolation #130) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Now that I look at the numbers, you're right that the lost vote doesn't matter since we can't lose tomorrow. There'd have to be 6 kills for it to matter.
You call it incomprehensible noise but I didn't find it that hard to understand.. <_< I'm really glad my role didn't resolve when I tried to target her with it first!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6507 (isolation #131) » Fri May 22, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 6493, Cheetory6 wrote:While you're probably right, it also concerns me that mastin could be scum and Titus could have been trying to protect her scumlist from flipping?
Maybe?
I just feel like there's all kinds of weirdness around those interactions that make me feel uncertain in general.

Mastin being scum doesn't preclude Anx from being scum. I would be very surprised if Anx flipped town. I mean, really, Aronis was a dead wagon in the water until the last minute when Titus claimed and pushed everyone off Anx, I was shocked it regot momentum.

I would also like to hear from Dan, I miss his knightly tones and the way he whispers sweet confirmed town reads in my ear.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6510 (isolation #132) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I thought it was appropriately ironic.

##Choose: Keep
##Bane: 4nxiety

The day deadline is in 4 and a half daysish. I don't see much of a reason to hold back on the Bane so we can see what the reward is. I'm going to guess it's a doublevote of some sort for the choice!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6513 (isolation #133) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you stupid? How do you think it happened?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6514 (isolation #134) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"Shadoweh said her role resolved, Dan would be able to confirm her alignment, and Dan has said he got a pm confirming Shadoweh's alignment as town. HMM it's a mystery to everyone."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6516 (isolation #135) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I targetted him. You would have seen it if your role was working. Scum masonry hasn't been done in a long time, has it? If you'd been able to target me you wouldn't have had to ask the question, so I kind of assumed you knew you hadn't tracked me. Maybe I should be more considerate but I've noticed my super-irritability is leaking out and I should probably apologize to you and Singer for that. We're in a good position, there's no reason to bring the mood down with moodyness.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6534 (isolation #136) » Sat May 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Three days. Can we finish baning Anx so we can get onto the Boony meat of the day?
Also, unless another town protective PR claims, Mastin is still p much confirmed town just because there's obviously a town protective PR. I don't think she's that much of a priority for today anyways, though? Though if she/pie don't want Formerfish lynched some reasoning for that would be needed, we think he's likely scum still.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6573 (isolation #137) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You know, I'm triply certain Anx is a scumlord, remembering the weird day 1 conversation about ffery's scumread on DV that Titus was insisting was a townread. Less talking, more voting for the keep choice so we can find out what the reward is.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6586 (isolation #138) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh you guys. :oops:
I wouldn't be against giving protection to Cheetory but I'd leave that to the people who kind of know what good his role is.

Boon: Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6595 (isolation #139) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 6587, singersigner wrote:
Also, we've narrowed it down to 4nxi3ty plus two of AD, FF, and Mastin (and maybe a distant Shadoweh, but...meh, not really sure what to think about the claim yet).

Your team is unreasonable. Still a good Boon choice if you're saying what it sounds like.
Mastin you really shouldn't have claimed that. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6699 (isolation #140) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I was shot I wasn't protected from it, since I would get notified if that happened.
"Major night 2 I decided to take a blind shot for Singer's sign because I felt like UT wasn't going to be worth targeting and I got it right. Singer can choose to reveal what she did if she wants because I trust her, so shrugs all around there."
This makes it sound like you tracked Singer's action though? So did you see what she did, or the last person she Detected?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6702 (isolation #141) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh hey you clarified that immediately after the post I read because I have the reading comprehension of a pro, carry on.
Because that's what the Choice we made Minor Day 1 did to protection, geez.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6708 (isolation #142) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm glad that being literally confirmed town makes your team not hate me as much. :roll:
I'm at least glad you didn't shoot me the night Dan got the message which would have been bowls of Irony. So if anyone has a reason not to speedlynch Anx today, I guess speak your peace now or else hold amen?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6716 (isolation #143) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 6710, singersigner wrote:
rant.

TBH I would have switched at the end if I were here, but considering the way y'all were talking at me I didn't want to make Anx's wagon poison by voting him since you were all literally convinced I was satan-posting. I will admit that you were right about Titus and I was wrong. I'm not having a townier then thou contest, it's a binary state, you either are confirmed or you aren't.

My being scum with Dan is only predicated on the idea that I will never send a message to anyone else in the future, which if I live is certainly not my intent.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6728 (isolation #144) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:roll: I'm pretty sure I've only been asked twice, come on. You'll have to ask again post-game.
Serious question, are we going to wait till Monday to lynch Anx? His role is already claimed. We need to know his alignment. So, for once I'm in favor of speedlynching him now. He appears to be at L-3 right now so:

##Vote: Anxiety

What a weird minor night action. I can't imagine that being useful if you don't have a major action though, It also looks weird with Cheet's claim actually? Since Cheet is effectively a super-trace that also gets the results of their detects. Hmm.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6732 (isolation #145) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My name isn't Anxiety. ;_;
I forgot about the Bane. Eh, if you want to wait.
##Unvote

Shessh, not my week...fixed! -hito
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Sun May 31, 2015 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6738 (isolation #146) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Whoops I should have mentioned this earlier.
V/LA until May 3rd because that's when my internet comes back! ._.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6739 (isolation #147) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

...June 3rd. The month that comes next shutuuuuup
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6777 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Vote: Formerfeesh

Grey's opinion is we should lynch FF and CDB. I don't really have access to reread how the wagon switched off of Dan. Dan if you have a buddy please tell him to kill me okay
I am having a gr8 time relearning my password over and over, maybe ill have it memorized and stop sending myself 7 alerts a day
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6779 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah I'll get right on that. Being alive tomorrow would be a crime for him so etc.
Formerflop needs reasoning? I mean beides that most of his posts are 'ill post later' why don't you just look at what's in his most recent posts?
- voted not to get an extra lynch
- voted for aronix and said wouldn't vote for Anx in fact most of his content now is defending Anx?
- also picked at tth for not townreading oversoul and for not liking DV's reads list because surely dv is an innocent soul
- asked a question about vezok, maybe? but oversoul dies so now he's totes into vezok scum
like he's got some p good connections to the guy who just flipped annihilate throughout the game. none of that is grey tho this was me right this second
okay bye bus is leaving I LOVE YOU INTERNET
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6810 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

There's a lot of people who need to die going around, don't you think? They can't kill everyone :p

Without the roleblocker stopping him, CDB should die. In fact he should have died already because this was bound to happen. Cops don't tend to die over Unknown/VT's. So I'm looking forward to what he does tomorrow if that doesn't happen.
UT should also be dead, but. At this point there is no reason for the Real Alquin not to stand up. Titus strikes me as the kind of person who would make strange kills just to open up the paranoia and she probably expected we would actually lynch UT today.
The reasons that have been given for Espy to be town are agreeable to me and I still think his whole VT song and dance is typical of him.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”