pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 774, DeasVail wrote:willing to vote for Senator (this is the same person as pisskop right?)

Why was that relevant?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

No idea! I don't even know if it was!
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Senator »

So why was my involvement bad? I don't do walls.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Senator »

Its like you're trying to set up a compromise lynch.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:57 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 778, Senator wrote:Its like you're trying to set up a compromise lynch.

That is the intention yes!

I feel like you were sort of in the background encouraging DQ in her suspicion of Scripten while not getting directly involved and not being at risk of the consequences of being directly involved.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

can someone help me to understand why there the game was stopped? what did I miss?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Senator »

In post 779, DeasVail wrote:
In post 778, Senator wrote:Its like you're trying to set up a compromise lynch.

That is the intention yes!

I feel like you were sort of in the background encouraging DQ in her suspicion of Scripten while not getting directly involved and not being at risk of the consequences of being directly involved.

If you must know Scripten and I don't get along. But besides that, I still think the slot is scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 am

Post by DeasVail »

AA9 I don't think it's very important. Might have had something to do with the aggressive behaviour.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Senator »

Id ask you to get a case instead of pushing me for not getting aggressive and in all that. In no game have I ever tried to be a third wheel to that kind of play
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 782, DeasVail wrote:AA9 I don't think it's very important. Might have had something to do with the aggressive behaviour.

who was aggressive?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm saying my thoughts as they are and not as some fabricated thing designed to make them look like more than they are, which is what I feel you are expecting!

AA, I think you're better off reading and forming your own opinion.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Senator »

I would like you to explain why you are voting for whomever you are voting for. This conversation; if you won't take it further, isn't going to help us here.
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:58 am

Post by DragonQueen »

I'm here but right now I'm compiling all the quotes where Scripten felt the need to refer to my childhood and personal life. I don't think that's acceptable on this site or I don't expect it directed towards me.

Calling a player incompetent because they misuse logic is one thing. Going into personal life and childhood is ridiculous and if its allowed then things get really unfortunate.
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:12 am

Post by DragonQueen »

Same goes for Mac, I may have been rude and condescending but calling me a bitch was entirely unnecessary.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Mac »

I apologise for that. I got carried away in the heat of the moment and I hope you can forgive me for it.

With regards to questions, and a catch up, I'm off tonight and tomorrow and will be caught up fully, no excuses.
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:54 am

Post by DragonQueen »

Ok, I'm stepping in here. Drama needs to be handled privately. That being said, attack the game not the player. Any further reply should be handled privately.

Will post content myself later. Work now.

~Titus
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 786, Senator wrote:I would like you to explain why you are voting for whomever you are voting for. This conversation; if you won't take it further, isn't going to help us here.

I already have though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Way to cooperate to try to reestablish a constant dialogue in the game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Creative »

Senator

Spoiler:
In post 551, Senator wrote:So Scripty seems town.
Rando will get picked over later but hes being kinda flaccid
DQ is interesting. I kind of flipflop on them, but overall town.
Lala seems better the further I read
My experience with death is hellaold, but Im leaning slightly scumy.
Vonflare took the wind out of ika's sails
Creative is a thing. without more looking Im reserving judgement.
Desa Im also flopyflipping around. But town lean.
PM is meh. I can swear I read something somewhere regarding her. Slight town.
mac reads straightforward and thus town
Futan I actually forget is in the game until he posts. thats bad.

page15 Im on.

Here you post a read list.

Spoiler:
In post 598, Senator wrote:I don;t like Ducky's moving around Creative.

Makes this wierd post, does this mean you think Lala is being scummy doing that? you don´t like that because you think i'm scummy?

Spoiler:
In post 682, Senator wrote:Let's see

Not a fan of the early Horse jokes, and since I use mafia white the cyan is hard to see Rather, pisskop uses mafia white. I use cool black.
My god, half the ISO is trash fluff; the kind I see a certain kind of scum make. I can't.

Kinda scummy through its obfuscation. They even talk about how boring it can be to be scum and have to play. Good motivation to do . . . that. I'd be happier vigging it than lynching it, but I'd not shy away from voting it.

Pedit:

I don't know Futan, but except for their long absence I rather like them.

Who is kinda scummy? what is the ofuscation posts? Who are they?
Are you trying to claim Vigi?

Spoiler:
In post 710, Senator wrote:
In post 709, pisskop wrote:
vote: Scripten

This

vote: Scripten

So, what changed from to this? you had him as town before.

------
So is where you explain your vote is on me? Let me know if that's all the reason to it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 792, pisskop wrote:Way to cooperate to try to reestablish a constant dialogue in the game.

You asked me to do something I've already done. I'm not going to do it again.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by Mac »

DragonQueen wrote:1. In what mafia game have you seen scum bus each other on day one without any reason to do so ? In fact your reads make me think vonflare needs to be put down.

I can't remember if I ever have. Why does this make it not possible? And what is it about my reads that make you think vonflare needs to be put down?

DragonQueen wrote:2. Which scumbuddy are you protecting with your reads list?

I hope you seriously were not waiting for an answer for this. Have you stopped beating your wife?

DragonQueen wrote:3. Where are cases that show you are halfway competent at this game or is that not possible?

At some point, I will do cases. However you've asked for more detailed cases on Futan, Creative and vonflare. The first two I think are null so far (I agree with your assessment somewhere that Futan is active lurking which is a cause for concern; naturally, I disagree that I am) so are you expecting me to quote every post I think is dull and not town nor scum? As for vonflare, here are the two posts I've quoted that set off alarm bells that made me think he might be scum.

Spoiler:
In post 327, vonflare wrote:
In post 326, deathfisaro wrote:
In post 323, Scripten wrote:
Deathfisario:
Could you please stop active lurking and begin scumhunting? Other than sorta going after Vonflare, I haven't seen you really do much more than make a few comments lately.

Honestly there isn't much to go on because the people I'm interested in digging are not posting substance, and from the people who are posting substance I'm not finding much scumminess.
So I'm here waiting until either 1) they post substance 2) they get replaced 3) someone else volunteers as tribute (not like explicitly)

I hope you aren't referring to me. I'm posting substance. Pretty sure.

In post 319, vonflare wrote:
In post 318, DragonQueen wrote:
In post 316, pirate mollie wrote:okay mebbe i am a little abrasive

So are we but I mean its a game that is competitive and requires some abrasiveness.

I see two players so far trying to soft defend randommidget so I think that flip (if there isn't a replace) will be informational. Randomidget there will only be something to go on if you're active and asking questions. Right now what you're doing is preventing people from having much to go on with your slot. Therefore, fire away fire away.

I also feel better about Lalaladucks. In=depth stuff later this week.

Well I'm not defending random so much as calling you out on your tunnel vision. But if we do end up lynching random, and he is scum, queen is pretty much conftown.

Now, for the second quote, I re-read a bit and appreciate it may be fairly obvious that you are referencing him. But the first response from vonflare comes out of nowhere and was generally not aimed at him, at the point he'd made 37 posts and looked like he was trying to contribute. It looked to me like scum who didn't want to be accused of doing nothing.

DragonQueen wrote:Also if you can't be bothered to even quote or remember the comments by vonflare nor the response my other head made to Scripten who asked more precise questions about the same thing, then really what do you expect but to be viewed as less then competent in terms of playstyle.

Just because I don't remember every single one of the 637 posts made before this, that doesn't make me subpar or incompetent or whatever word you want to use to insult my play.

random wrote:Also, I don't think eye and Mac are scum together due to their RVS actions.

What RVS actions specifically?

@Mod - RationalMadman has been in this game for 4 days and hasn't posted... can you see about this?

DragonQueen wrote:Oh and if we have a vig, if Mac doesn't answer questions by Day's end I suggest starting there. Any players really who refuse to interact with most players and restrict themselves to copycat or "easy" aka faux scum reads if probably a good place to start.

I don't like you trying to direct any potential vig, ESPECIALLY when I've declared that I'm not actually going to be here. How the fuck have I not interacted with 'most players' and how are my scumreads copied? This post is so full of shit it's ridiculous.

DragonQueen wrote:5. Either Scripten is derptown tunneling (which looking at his Wiki, its possible) or he's scum trying to set up mislynches within me, vonflare, and random.

I thought you said you thought vonflare and random were good lynches for today. So why have they all of a sudden become mislynches? Can you explain where this came from?

In post 699, Randomnamechange wrote:
@mod lalala is voting dq

Two days to go, pick your sides people.

This post bugs my happiness, two days is plenty of time for a new wagon to form. This strikes me as off.

Scripten wrote:Okay, let me break this down as closely as I can to my thought process:

- You are aware of your scum and town metas.
- You are using your alleged town meta in this game, in a way that is meant to be taken as "obvious"
- You are postulating that anyone scumreading you is scum because of your meta

This reads to me like you are using your meta to defend yourself in a fashion that is less than genuine. I too am aware of my own town and scum metas, though I couldn't qualify them nearly as cut-and-dry as you have yours. That being said, the very fact that you are aware of your scum meta and are trying to defend yourself using it makes me believe that you are consciously manipulating it, and thus your defense of your play in this game as being "too aggressive" for your scum game is disingenuous.

Does that make sense?

These were my exact thoughts about your post on meta, DragonQueen. I once believed in meta until I realised it can easily be manipulated into something it's not.

In post 704, pisskop wrote:You're too cautions and your quesitons too benign. And Lala is doing nothing. My intuitions say you two should be on the chopblock today.

Can you explain which questions in particular of Scripten's were too cautious? You went from townreading Scripten to just cheerleading DQ's read on him without really getting involved in the back and forth whatsoever.

In post 729, elusive wrote:
Mac scum never been bullies their way out of a lynch. They have fake excuses and are extra nice. So cut the bs.

You are talking SO MUCH SHIT to suit your fucking points here. Every player is different, every game is different, who the fuck are you to say what scum does and doesn't do? I still firmly believe Scripten is town - yes, he got personal which was unnecessary but your playstyle brought that out in me too so I see why he lost his cool. I think you need to work on the way you talk to people on this site because you drive people to be angry with you and not want to talk to you and use this as an excuse to scumread them. It's getting to the point where I'm
hoping
you're scum and this is part of your scumplay. I'm considering only talking to Titus from now on, it's getting that bad.

In post 733, Senator wrote:Hi Scritpy's still scum. He's gone into sudden aggression mode now that he has something to lose.

In post 734, Senator wrote:Mac can be our special Nulltown or D2 lynch pending the flip.

Senator continues to cheerlead and not get involved in the Scripten v elusive debate.
DragonQueen
- does this not raise alarm bells with you? Or is it because he's following you blindly, it's okay?

DragonQueen wrote:For Mac, explain why he refuses to provide content but can post.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I WAS V/LA. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT MEANS I AM SHORT OF TIME TO GIVE THE GAME SERIOUS THOUGHT BUT I CAN STILL SKIM ALONG.

DragonQueen wrote:Answer why you read Titus as town and me as scum. If you've answered already then humor me and provide the answers again.

Why are you allowed to make these demands, yet when I do it, I get "bla bla bla you're incompetent, not reading"

UNVOTE: DragonQueen

With that said, I've lost my way in this game. I don't know if I'm voting DragonQueen because I think they're scum or because I don't like the way elusive has talked to me or Scripten. I need to think. I might vote Senator.

Also, AA9 has become a scumread for doing nothing. Again, where is RationalMadman?

@Mod - can you please ensure people remain in their accounts they signed up with? This pisskop/Senator business is annoying.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Hey guys, sorry for not posting.

I have a giNORMOUS Org Chem assignment which was due a few hours ago, I didn't sleep for 40 hours and it was ridiculous blah blah. Anyways, I only had time to (sorta halfway) catch up on one of my games, and it was not this one :(
I will be able to get into this tomorrow in around 18 hours or so, but I can't right now as this Chem report also has to be presented as an oral speech :facepalm: tomorrow and I needa organise all of it.

See you all soon :]
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Senator »

lets all vote Senator for magic pony reasons Your going to lynch C based on how A snd B interact. Cart before horse
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Senator »

Imeven sure why Im trying. You all are trying to lynch from apathy.

You ignore my questions and assign negative narrarations to my actions
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Senator »

Also you should have voted me instead of trying to set it up. kthbx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”