Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6032 (isolation #400) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5613, Shadoweh wrote:There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in anything.

also this post was super scummy LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.
this post strokes the ego of all of the major personalities in the game and tries to lay down some groundwork for buddying later

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.
YEAH BABY

STROKE THAT EGO

seriously she's literally just saying she's buddying and trying to get people to "work together"

working together in this game has so far just lead to two mislynches from that "town group" so of course scum would be interested in keeping the good feelings going

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.
I have no idea who to scumread so I guess I'll just set myself to push some or all of the major low-impact-player-wagons!

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in a
aaaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

this is such a "just actin' casual" scumpost. she ruffles as few feathers as possible while stroking everyone's ego and jumping on a popular wagon LITERALLY WITH NO REASON GIVEN

this could die too
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6033 (isolation #401) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

OVERSOUL
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6035 (isolation #402) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm ALSO not a huge fan of how vezok is shamelessly whiteknighting me

I'm not going to step out here and say "hey guys I've been so useful"

I think it's SMART to be wary of me

the way he's trying to be like it's okay UT we're the only ones who get it! was intended to set him up as being able to say he opposed my seemingly-inevitable lynch
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6036 (isolation #403) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6034, Oversoul wrote:did you really post bits and pieces of the song for the ultimate ending?

I DUNNO MAN

YOU TELL ME
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6038 (isolation #404) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fellow players

this game has been an absolute clusterfuck

we have posted TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO GODDAMN PAGES and have almost nothing to show for it

let's break out of this rut. let's MURDER one of the people sitting on the sidelines YELLING ABOUT NOTHING and not providing us any ideas other than lynching Alquin

we can do this

we can put off these bullshit lynches for later and lynch the loud scum

we can turn this ship around and sail to victory

TOGETHER
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6041 (isolation #405) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6040, ChannelDelibird wrote:reminder that UT is scum

HEY SO THAT'S NOT A RESPONSE THAT'S JUST CDB STILL BEING SCUM NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND TO A GOOD CASE AND JUST SAYING LALALALA
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6043 (isolation #406) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6039, Gammagooey wrote:already said that i thought you were town early game because you seemed to be acting genuinely about several things, its just that none of those things were actually scumhunting and trying to find scum.

your read on me at the start of day 2 saying im either dumb or scum was one of the worst things I've ever seen from you. having THAT as your read on me after day 1 where I pushed multiple different wagons and tried obscenely hard to get something done that I thought would actually be a lynch on probable scum was clearly a faked, reactionary read to me scumreading you that you didn't and couldn't back up with anything about my posting day 1.

so that doesn't at all refute what I was saying

it's just a deflection

wheeeeeeeeeeeee
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6044 (isolation #407) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6042, Gammagooey wrote:yes ut keep on saying that everyone that is scumreading you is scum

it feeds us
yeah bro Shadoweh is TOTALLY scumreading me

or sucking up to me

it could probably be both if you squint real hard
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6047 (isolation #408) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6049 (isolation #409) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

we can make anything happen. don't you fucking sandbag it.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6050 (isolation #410) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and I think I've been crystal fucking clear that I'm not a fan of EITHER of those two "viable" wagons

4nx's claim is fine by me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6051 (isolation #411) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6008, Gammagooey wrote:tonight there'll almost definitely be two kills tonight given Viktor's sign ability and scum detects unless mastin or some other protective role does things. If I'm dead, this is what I give a shit about.

ABSOLUTELY town, stop trying to lynch them, seriously read over what they've been doing and when and they're obvious godamn town

Oversoul
vezok
TTH (just for the lock claim but still obvobvtown)

Like really probably town, still really likely town mindset

Espeonage

Likely town, but read over them yourself and don't let them get away with horseshit lategame

singer
cheetory

obvscum

UT

The person I'd really, really, really like to see lynched tomorrow that isn't UT

Shadoweh

Fucking kill her eventually for being unreadable maybescum and being enormously detrimental to the game

Titus

Not confident enough to them put on other lists, read them and figure them out yourself

everyone else

allow me to translate:
- let's call two townies and a scumbuddy town and hopefully people won't notice. whiteknighting ho!
- gotta keep defending the guy I was screaming about defending earlier even though nothing points to a town mindset
- here are two people I want to patronize by calling town but also absolve myself of responsibility when one of them flips scum (reck thinks cheet, I think singer is more likely)
- let me keep up my ragetunnel on UT for appearances
- setting up the post-UT bus
- policy lynch on Titus, an easy player to want to lynch because of the postcount and post style with built in support from a few people
- I'm too lazy to pretend to have opinions about anything else
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6052 (isolation #412) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6042, Gammagooey wrote:yes ut keep on saying that everyone that is scumreading you is scum

it feeds us

Oh look, here's gamma trying to not get individually singled out after I flip town because I'm scumreading "everyone" (when in actually it's what, two people?) who has scumread me.

that soft discredit because "UT just omgus'd at people"

IS ANYONE ELSE FUCKING READING THIS SHIT???
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6053 (isolation #413) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6043, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6039, Gammagooey wrote:already said that i thought you were town early game because you seemed to be acting genuinely about several things, its just that none of those things were actually scumhunting and trying to find scum.

your read on me at the start of day 2 saying im either dumb or scum was one of the worst things I've ever seen from you. having THAT as your read on me after day 1 where I pushed multiple different wagons and tried obscenely hard to get something done that I thought would actually be a lynch on probable scum was clearly a faked, reactionary read to me scumreading you that you didn't and couldn't back up with anything about my posting day 1.

so that doesn't at all refute what I was saying

it's just a deflection

wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Reck is gently requesting in our team topic that I ask gamma why he changed from "UT being catty and not scumhunting is town" to "UT being catty and not scumhunting is scum"

because BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, I wasn't scumhunting all game
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6054 (isolation #414) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so you townread me early game because I was being genuine, even though I wasn't scumhunting

now, you're scumreading me because I am still being genuine, but I'm not scumhunting

is that about right?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6055 (isolation #415) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

my team is having a goddamn SEIZURE in our PT because of how fucking awful all of the responses besides Oversoul's have been to what I posted
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6059 (isolation #416) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6024, singersigner wrote:
In post 5997, Untrod Tripod wrote:this is my last day alive, I'm going to actually push something I believe in

my team and I are putting together something right now that I think you'll find very exciting

Is this still happening? Because you'd think that knowing you're a dead man, you might actually put a priority on this...
hey remember here

when singer asked me if I was actually putting something together

as if she'd actually give a shit what I had to say and add to the game

man what a good time full of innocent hope and joy!

I sure hope future me isn't alone, drinking, and depressed in my hovel because of all the terrible disappointments I'm going to face in life between now and then!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6060 (isolation #417) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6057, Espeonage wrote:So I've skimmed. And I am pretty sure that Anx is some form of SK cop potentially, or a rolecop for scum. The only reason to go after someone who you are townreading like he was is if you have issues with some part of their play or circumstantial stuffs.

I have been lurking, but had town motivations. That is a recipe for SK truth be told. If he is town he might still have this kind of power. But on the flipside, scum usually have more SK killing support.

Two out of three ain't bad. My vote sticks.

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT

AN FBI AGENT

IN A GAME WITH NO THIRD PARTIES

AND THE SCUM ROLE HE'S CLAIMING TO TARGET IS A GUARANTEED ROLE FROM MOD INFORMATION IN THE RULES POST

ARE YOU

FUCKING

JOKING
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6061 (isolation #418) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6056, Shadoweh wrote:I don't think UT is scum.
I don't think Gamma is particularily townie either. I don't expect gut to make a good case though. It doesn't matter right now.
If you think Gamma is scum though I expect you'll end up voting Aronis just to oppose the lynch Gamma wants, so etc.

HEY SO LET ME JUST WHITEKNIGHT THE PLAYER I KNOW MY FACTION IS GOING TO KILL TONIGHT

LET ME SOFTBUS MY BUDDY HERE

THEN LET ME CONTINUE TO NOT DO ANYTHING AND PUSH A LURKER WAGON
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6062 (isolation #419) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6048, singersigner wrote:UT your Gamma points are duly noted

my points are duly noted?

what does that even mean? what points? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I'VE POSTED

USE YOUR WORDS

COULD YOU HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR USELESS DEATHTUNNEL ON TITUS PLEASE

and maybe a little less pretended that you are the goddamn arbiter of wagons
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6063 (isolation #420) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I am starting to believe that everyone is scum but me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6064 (isolation #421) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6067 (isolation #422) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

responding negatively and dismissively to a case you were nagging me for when you haven't actually read it is certainly something

it's not like, useful or town or not absolutely terrible

but it's definitely something!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6068 (isolation #423) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

what were you expecting exactly, a wall about why I totally agree with one of the two GAWDAWFUL lurker lynches that I already said I wasn't a fan of?

a wall about why you're totally right on Titus?

how about instead of just being dismissive about what I wrote and pooh-poohing anything that isn't a lurker lynch that a lot of people have serious reservations about, you actually, you know, respond to what I actually wrote

I know it's not a deathtunnel on Titus, but I promise it'll be worth the effort too
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6069 (isolation #424) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

also minor point, but I was totally giving up on this game, but my teammates are all finished with their games and pitched in and helped give me motivation to actually give a shit on my last day alive

the stuff I've posted has been a team effort
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6071 (isolation #425) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

normal tactics don't seem to work this game

read
think
then post

would be my suggestion
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6073 (isolation #426) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

what the fuck are you talking about
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6077 (isolation #427) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6074, singersigner wrote:Espy r u scum

quick gamma

she's gotta be scum for saying this, right?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6082 (isolation #428) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

You motherfuckers deserve to lose
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6092 (isolation #429) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

considering that scum get multiple kill attempts a night, I would expect there to be more bulletproof variant roles than usual
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6093 (isolation #430) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and we're about to lose the role that inhibits the number of kill attempts, so how about let's not go crazy with lynching our bulletproof claims!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6094 (isolation #431) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6087, ChannelDelibird wrote:The fact that UT has made big cases on not only Gamma but Shadoweh does give me pause - I need to read them both fully and talk to my team about them (think I may have been the only one to see it so far) but I suspect much will depend on whether or not he flips overnight. At any rate, I'm confident that I won't be moving to a Gamma lynch or anything like that Today.

Gamma, as I've already indicated, the claim is sketchy and the Goo has questions about it. Given that we have time, though, I'm letting 4nx talk more about it before I move my vote, but I suspect that I will.

"I haven't read it, but I know I'm going to disagree on gamma!"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6097 (isolation #432) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

or how about instead of playing this idiotic setup speculation game we lynch the people WHO ARE ACTUALLY BEHAVING IN A SCUMMY MANNER
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6099 (isolation #433) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey you know how wagons get momentum

BY PUTTING SOME GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSLICKING PISSCHRIST VOTES ON THEM

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST IT IS LIKE PULLING TEETH WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6100 (isolation #434) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6084, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 6077, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6074, singersigner wrote:Espy r u scum

quick gamma

she's gotta be scum for saying this, right?

probably not

you just said some variation of it twice which felt really forced and strange considering I didn't bother answering you the first time

It's not like it's a question that will result in anything helpful when said to even slightly competent players and I think you know and understand that

are you saying singer doesn't know that, or that espe is incompetent?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6103 (isolation #435) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6101, Cheetory6 wrote:I am reading DV/4nxISO, then AronisISO and then your case.
I'm not going to blindvote Gamma just because you're being upset at me.

I didn't tell you to blindvote him, I'm saying don't say you're not going to do it before you read the actual case because "it's not going to happen"

that's some bullshit nonsense
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6104 (isolation #436) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6102, Oversoul wrote:UT

DV's night actions make little sense from his point of view.
He was hard defending Espeonage as town, yet he chooses to see if he is Viktor?

I'll agree that is strange, but DV was reaaaaaaaaaally disengaged from the game so it doesn't shock me that his actions were based on moonlogic and contradictions
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6106 (isolation #437) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

uhhhhh

isn't the flipside of that "why would scum make such a terrible choice and own up to it"?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6109 (isolation #438) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well yeah, in that it's probably his actual role >_>
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6111 (isolation #439) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I think he's town. I think his roleclaim is legit.

I want to lynch Shadoweh, Gamma, CDB, or vezok
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6114 (isolation #440) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

you don't see vezok as whiteknighting me in a scummy manner?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6116 (isolation #441) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6113, Oversoul wrote:I'm not entirely sure I agree with Gamma. I think he is town but he is like Mastin, a pretty good scum player.

why do you disagree and how is that a refutation of what I had to say
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6118 (isolation #442) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so you have no argument

you have NOTHING to say about all of the shit I have posted about Gamma

NOTHING?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6122 (isolation #443) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6119, Oversoul wrote:I should probably read what you said about Gamma before I try to fake comments on it.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6129 (isolation #444) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

TITUS

I posted A TON of shit and you completely ignored it

what is the deal
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6131 (isolation #445) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

howwwwwwwww about we lynch gamma today and you guys can fritter away your time on setup speculation when I'm dead!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6133 (isolation #446) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6136 (isolation #447) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6135, Cheetory6 wrote:
4nx wrote:I probly won't be around much the rest of this weekend so I'm gonna go ahead and claim in case people just vote me in the next two days.

Not that I want to defend him all that much or anything, but it's a misrep to say that he just vanished without a reason.

4nx wrote:I probly won't be around much the rest of this weekend so I'm gonna go ahead and claim in case people just vote me in the next two days.

Not that I want to defend him all that much or anything, but it's a misrep to say that he just vanished without a reason.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6138 (isolation #448) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

the way we get a lynch to happen is by putting votes on it and arguing for it

if you're in favor of it then PUT YOUR VOTE THERE and we can persuade people. you're widely townread, I'm alquin, and the people against it are using bullshit reasoning so I think it could happen
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6140 (isolation #449) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I see a lot of people saying "this can't happen", not "I disagree with your case"

I think if a few people actually engage with the case it will have support
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6141 (isolation #450) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6140, Untrod Tripod wrote:I see a lot of people saying "this can't happen", not "I disagree with your case"

I think if a few people actually engage with the case it will have support

and this, by the way, should be a gigantic red flag that scum are waiting in the wings to bus but don't want to create the momentum if they don't have

let's force them to choose
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6143 (isolation #451) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't think you're scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6144 (isolation #452) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and I've already said who my scumreads are
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6147 (isolation #453) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oversoul, singer, cheet, you

I think there are more but honestly can't you just read the game for yourself...
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6152 (isolation #454) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm assuming that one or both of 4nx or Aronis will go for it simply for self-preservation reasons

PEdit:
CDB.

that was awful.

and NONE of it shows any scum motivation, nor does it show any coherent understanding of what scumhunting is. your team should be embarrassed.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6153 (isolation #455) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6151, ChannelDelibird wrote:For someone who's gone to lengths to demonstrate how extremely aware of how long this game is, UT doesn't consider the short-term/long-term implications of Gamma's UT read. Anyone's expectations of a player are likely to change between early-game and late-game, and Gamma filing away UT as probtown for tone early on and then probscum for failing to scumhunt much later into the game is not a strange shift in that way.

also it's day fucking two. still early game.

cut the bullshit. it's not about pagelength it's about how much information there is.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6155 (isolation #456) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6151, ChannelDelibird wrote:And also, adds Fenchurch, why did this not appear earlier? Why has UT taken this long to tell us that this is why he's scumreading Gamma, when it's been a long time since it started happening?

also the case was a composite effort from my team, which you would know if you were actually reading rather than just making up horseshit excuses why the lynch on your buddy can't happen

ChannelDelibird wrote:"It's Day 2" is a bullshit excuse when this is our fourth attempted lynch
remind me, how many lynches have we had?

I'll wait
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6157 (isolation #457) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

do you only ever vote people when you know with 100% certainty you can get the numbers?

because that would be really dumb
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6159 (isolation #458) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so you have no actual argument, just one-game meta on a player who ISN'T EVEN ME
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6162 (isolation #459) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fuck off, CDB
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6164 (isolation #460) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6163, ChannelDelibird wrote:tl;dr of this argument: UT's case isn't a good enough reason to lynch Gamma. We still need 4nx to talk about his claim some more but it should still be either him or Aronis.

no

you are not the arbiter of what is and is not a good case

we have had multiple people say they're swayed by the argument but don't think we can get the numbers today

you are just trying to sandbag the lynch on your buddy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6166 (isolation #461) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I won't be around tomorrow, so I am pushing for one of the four lynches I want

and I'm not compromising
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6169 (isolation #462) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah he doesn't have a reason

he's just doing that thing where you say something over and over again until people believe it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6170 (isolation #463) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and I would just like again point out that

In post 6158, ChannelDelibird wrote:This hyperbolic shouting-down of anything against him as inadmissible regardless of content from UT is exactly what ETL-scum did in Twin Trap btw

CDB tried to use one game of meta on ANOTHER PLAYER to prove why I am scum

that can't be real life
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6172 (isolation #464) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

if it's a lynch you can agree with how about you help me swing votes....?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6175 (isolation #465) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I feel you
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6176 (isolation #466) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

SO

OVERSOUL

TITUS IS ON THIS WITH ME

HBU???
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6177 (isolation #467) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

btw Aronis IF I compromise on a lynch it is going to be on you

so

I would advise you to jump ship to gamma
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6179 (isolation #468) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't have to respond to your bullshit because I am going to flip Alquin when your team kills me tonight and you're just going to look like a fool grasping at straws

and GO AHEAD and keep pushing one game of meta on a different player. it's not terrible and pathetic.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6180 (isolation #469) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

guys

make sure you lynch the fuck out of CDB when I'm gone
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6182 (isolation #470) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay CDB

I will respond to your points in a civil manner

sorry for being a dick

hold please
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6186 (isolation #471) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@CDB:
Re ETL: "you're better than this as town" is not a real argument, and you know it. You can pull examples of me being better than this as scum. My skill level/effort level being less than it has been in the past is completely alignment irrelevant. What's MORE LIKELY to be the thing causing what you consider to be a lackluster performance here is this bonkers setup and the fact that I basically rolled innocent child. It sort of saps my will to do anything when I know you can just pull an ace out of my back pocket.

Re Scum Claiming Alquin: I claimed it at literally the worst possible time for scum: the second lynch of an early day. It buys me EXACTLY one phase to live and would remove the ability of my teammates to counterclaim it later to possibly get the real Alquin lynched. Seriously, and I've made this point before, if I am alive at the beginning of the next day I NEED TO BE LYNCHED. Scum leaving me alive would be an extremely cute and bad play, so I'm willing to play around it. I'm macho, remember?

also, I'm extremely slippery. You know this. I'm good at avoiding a lynch. If I were scum I wouldn't have made a claim that absolutely ensured my lynch tomorrow if I'm alive. I don't make dumb ballsy swing-for-the-fences plays, I make smart plays. I would have tried to wring as many possible days alive as possible out of my fakeclaim. Alquin just is a terrible claim for scum if they intend to live past the immediately proceeding night.

also, I'm not an idiot so I wouldn't try to claim Alquin to get the real Alquin to come out of the woodwork. No one here is that dumb.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6188 (isolation #472) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

no my team has pretty ignored this game until the last couple of RL days

also I think it is for the best to eliminate me tonight because I'm a one-shot-one-kill-no-shenanigans situation

I'm assuming that the scum will make the smart play rather than the cute play
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6190 (isolation #473) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oversoul

you know this lynch is so much better than a lurker wagon or dumb setup spec stuff
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6191 (isolation #474) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

also 4NX

you are pretty likely going to be on the table if we can't get this Gamma wagon through, so you might want to hop onboard
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6217 (isolation #475) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

must...resist...urge...to...ad hom....
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6315 (isolation #476) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

it was super weird to me too that Titus was willing to lend a vote but not willing to lend a voice. I would like to hear elaboration on what I posted as well. For all four of my stated scumreads.

if Gamma flips scum then that looks suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper bad for Titus
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6317 (isolation #477) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I choose gamma
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6319 (isolation #478) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I understand, but it's still pretty weird, esp if gamma flips scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6321 (isolation #479) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well I won't be alive to give further thoughts so I just wanted to say that

vote Aronis

I don't even care anymore
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6335 (isolation #480) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

self-watcher is definitely a possible scum role

just saying
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6336 (isolation #481) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil want one of my four preferred lynches! there's no reason we have to lock ourselves into these stupid lurker lynches other than self-defeatism or scumdriven intertia!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6342 (isolation #482) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6338, ChannelDelibird wrote:CES thinks it's funny that UT tried to call where we're at "early game", as if it would fine to avoid scumhunting for 200 pages.

CES isn't stupid enough to conflate pagecount with information
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6345 (isolation #483) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

curious why your reads should be obeyed when your entire team is 100% wrong about me and my motivations and one of those people will probably flip scum, but ~whatevssssssssssssss~
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6346 (isolation #484) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh, right

you're probably scum and it's WIFOM

that's right
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6358 (isolation #485) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6350, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 6346, Untrod Tripod wrote:oh, right

you're probably scum and it's WIFOM

that's right

As a strong town role, incentivised to stay hidden, whose sign is almost certainly now known to scum, who will automatically match sign on my target Tonight, I guess you could say that I'm an IC. So shove it :)

well we can jerk each other off in the dead PT then

if there is one

or just later in general
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6359 (isolation #486) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

wow titus I'm so glad you have time to argue this setup speculation nonsense with one of your stated scumreads but don't have time to actually argue for lynching that scumread

really warms my heart
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6361 (isolation #487) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

although I guess, CDB, you could just pray for the doc protection

unless this "I'm gonna die!" posturing is really doing you any favors

(protip: it's not!)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6370 (isolation #488) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6364, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 6361, Untrod Tripod wrote:although I guess, CDB, you could just pray for the doc protection

unless this "I'm gonna die!" posturing is really doing you any favors

(protip: it's not!)

I'm not actually convinced that I'm doomed Tonight (depends on if we lynch scum Today and how scared of my likely targets the scum are, plus there are plenty of claims out there) but it's certainly a possibility given the Boon/general strength of role and Fenchurch was keen for me to restate the key townreads.

But bear in mind that doc protects only against one kill attempt. Scum can force the issue on whoever they need most dead, if they want.

well considering that they can only target me and one other player tonight, yeah you're p dead

MAN I BET WAY BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME WHEN WE DECIDED THAT DOC PROTECTS WOULD ONLY PREVENT ONE KILL INSTEAD OF TWO NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEING AN ISSUE

OH WAY

I DID
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6371 (isolation #489) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote

moar titus thoughts
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6374 (isolation #490) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I literally don't care if he actually gets lynched

I don't think we deserve a win in the first place, so I'm going to draw out the day as much as possible since you chucklefucks are dead set on a lurker lynch instead of a lynch on scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6376 (isolation #491) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I specifically wanted to know what you thought of what I posted about Gamma, Shadoweh, CDB, and vezok

everything is fine, but those were specifically what I wanted elaboration on, because you can be good and goddamn sure scum will try to cut off lines of inquiry on themselves and I'm alive to be annoying about it now
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6378 (isolation #492) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6381 (isolation #493) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well I guess we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6384 (isolation #494) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Aronis

I don't care

let's hope this lurker lynch is miraculously on scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6385 (isolation #495) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

looking forward to playing other games with you all that are less awful (in gamestate, not design, in case that wasn't clear)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6390 (isolation #496) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6386, Titus wrote:Tomorrow, we lynch Singer for being such an obstructionist on not lynching scum.

can you please do gamma

pretty please
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6402 (isolation #497) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

are you fucking kidding me

Titus

ffs
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6404 (isolation #498) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6392, singersigner wrote:Ffs. This whole town-apathy until deadline thing is unreal. That plays right into scum's hands! They
want
town to be so disjointed and scramble for a lynch at the end of the day because chances are it'll be on town and then wagon analysis is shit, VCA is inaccurate (but I suppose that plays into scumTitus' hand so she doesn't have to provice something accurate).

The whole "there has to be scum on Bulb" argument is bullshit, Titus should know that, but she's blindly just saying what your average-joe townie would think to play right into your comfort zone and keep edging town toward making the slightly less optimal choices because MOON LOGICK TRAIN.

Geezes, you'd better hope there's some sort of godfather immune IC-cop innocent on you tomorrow...
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

AFTER YOU SIT THERE

AND SHIT ON MY GAMMA CASE

BECAUSE "IT WON'T GET TRACTION"

I CAN'T EVEN

ADF;IUADF;OAINDF;LAIUDFLKJADFA
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6442 (isolation #499) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh thank god
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6443 (isolation #500) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

this is singer right now
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6444 (isolation #501) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6440, vezokpiraka wrote: If he isn't alquin, alquin should claim and we choose more lynches.

is this real? is this a real suggestion?

if you REALLY think I'm not alquin wouldn't it be better to keep alquin hidden?

also I think 4nx is a super weird lynch target. there's a remote possibility that Titus was trying to make him LOOK like her scumbuddy, but there's a much better chance that he just is.

also did I miss something, because I'm not sure how Shadoweh is confirmed town?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6445 (isolation #502) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

super weird bane target*

I'm saying why make him easier to lynch if we're just going lynch him into the ground anyway

why wouldn't gamma pick me, for example
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6453 (isolation #503) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

gamma my team is telling me that you're town

and I'm starting to believe them

don't you go breaking my heart
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6455 (isolation #504) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

isn't the important thing that I do at all

also I thought Titus made a big huge show about appealing to me and that seems like really really really really bad play if you're her scumbuddy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6472 (isolation #505) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6456, Cheetory6 wrote:I don't really get why a scumteam with UT on it would kill people who were confirmedly not Alquin.

P-Edit: I thought it seemed a lot like Titus was waffling fucking hard on Gamma in an awkward way. Maybe that was her intent, but still.

they wouldn't

and a scumteam with me on it would kill the doctor claim

just for the record
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6473 (isolation #506) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6458, Cheetory6 wrote:I think mastin needs to start getting in here and obvtowning because I'm getting really fucking shifty eyes at her for
a) her Titusread/townbloccing
b) her claim is starting to feel awkward the more I think about it
c) her reads on singer and I are just complete shit.
d) lurking which is apparently scummy for her.

I'm sure I'll get a lovely shitsling post for saying this, but I don't trust her at all anymore, despite her role.

you might, but not from me

I think mastin is looking pretty goddamn scummy atm
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6475 (isolation #507) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so I actually think that baning me is a solid choice today. the downside of mislynching me is still pretty high, and in all likelihood I'll still be a good choice for the scum kill tonight so that allows you to wait it out until we have some more breathing room for the mislynch if you're still dead set on doing that

otherwise I kind of want to bane mastin or vezok

which also is imo why trying to out the real Alquin if you don't believe me is super fucking sketchy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6477 (isolation #508) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6449, Gammagooey wrote:well.

no, if we lynch two scum today.

scum can unmake 2 times each given the Viktor PM if I'm remembering correctly

I don't think they can

show me in the PM where it says that
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6479 (isolation #509) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so factional abilities aren't active abilities?

that seems.... dumb
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6480 (isolation #510) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2, hitogoroshi wrote:Unmake. Match Sign on target player to kill them. Annihilation may submit up to three Unmakes per Major Night. This is a Factional ability.

even if someone can send two, they only get up to three a night

so

I dunno.

anyway this is off into the weeds
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6482 (isolation #511) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay, glad you've already asked

...why do you have a gun in your mouth?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6485 (isolation #512) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6409, hitogoroshi wrote:Until the end of the next Major Day, target has no vote, takes one less vote to lynch, and does not count as a member of Annihilation for the purpose of counting if the Annihilation win condition has resolved.

I don't see how taking away my vote and making me not count towards the Annihilation wincon until tomorrow isn't a win/win for you?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6486 (isolation #513) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

like if you seriously think I'm scum why would you not want to take away my vote and make me hated? especially if you think I'll be hard to lynch?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6487 (isolation #514) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'M TRYING TO BE A TEAM PLAYER HERE, GAMMA

MEET ME HALFWAY
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6489 (isolation #515) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey

I don't NEED an excuse to be useless
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6494 (isolation #516) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

mastin is a good bet for scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6496 (isolation #517) » Fri May 22, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I did think it was a reasonable claim, but I find it super fucking fishy that Viktor flipped, and that person was heavily defending 4nx

I wasn't planning on presenting possibilities for 4nx town because I don't think it's super likely
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6518 (isolation #518) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why on earth would you target Dan of all people?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6524 (isolation #519) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6440, vezokpiraka wrote:This is great.

Titua was fucking scum. Let's 4nx. He's scum. No way there were two town wagons.

Also I still think UT is scum. If he isn't alquin, alquin should claim and we choose more lynches.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6525 (isolation #520) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

still don't see it?

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6528 (isolation #521) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

uh huh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6560 (isolation #522) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote: keep

bane: mastin
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6582 (isolation #523) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Let's wait to find out, but if I dont get protected then I'll vote to boon shadoweh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6594 (isolation #524) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

boon: singer
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6600 (isolation #525) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why not boon singer who is pretty goddamn obvtown
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6602 (isolation #526) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh okay thanks that assuages my concerns about both you and mastin
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6616 (isolation #527) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6603, Espeonage wrote:Singer is being universally scumread by my team.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6624 (isolation #528) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

mastin jumping on my pet scumread (gamma) is... interesting, to say the least
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6628 (isolation #529) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

mastin, who looks preeeeeeeeeeeeetty bad for association and claim, jumping on someone who is widely townread for really weak reasons that are lazy and dumb, is interesting to me because it seems so counterproductive

but I guess mastin's entire ISO this game is lazy and dumb (which is REALLY weird for mastin, who is a lot of things, but never thought I'd say lazy is one of them) so it's not that weird in context
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6632 (isolation #530) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I vote singer for the boon because I'm not willing to bet singer that engaged in a crossbus (although pulling that off in a game with me and gamma would be poetic justice) and claimed vig

(although I wouldn't be shocked if the scumteam is able to unmake one of their own for vigcred? although that'd be really loose play in this situation and I'm not willing to base my analysis of the game on it)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6633 (isolation #531) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6630, mastin2 wrote:
In post 6624, Untrod Tripod wrote:mastin jumping on my pet scumread (gamma) is... interesting, to say the least
Fuck off, UT. This read's mine and mine alone.
Heck, even pie chimed in and said that she's not thinking it's Gamma right now. (She sees vezok as possible, thought.)

I'll be posting it all in a spoiler once I recode blue into navy.

you fuck off. you had titus in your townbloc and keep banging on about it even as people were saying townblocs were stupid because there's probably scum in them.

I didn't say you were sheeping me.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6638 (isolation #532) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

man look at mastin go, coloring in the names of unflipped players
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6648 (isolation #533) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

can we all admit now that lynching mastin is a pretty good idea
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6651 (isolation #534) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

gamma

you know any game we're both in is going to be full of excitement
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6654 (isolation #535) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

anyway it wouldn't be the MAXIMUM COMEDY that a scumteam of singer/mastin/Titus/??? would be, so I think that the high watermark of cheeky scumfuckery still has yet to be reached in a game that isn't F2F 4:2 nightless
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6655 (isolation #536) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

actually singer/titus/gamma/ut would be MAXIMUM COMEDY, but I digress

I still say vezok/mastin are solid lynch candidates today
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6682 (isolation #537) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

are we claiming results?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6719 (isolation #538) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6707, Gammagooey wrote:Cheet I feel like you're kind of making up a possible scenario where I could be scum given your results instead of thinking about whether that's more likely than any alternative scenarios.

Id rather not fullclaim but I have a special minor night action I dont mind claiming, it might have to wait til sunday though, im out of town now.

Vote:4nx

So you didnt detect or trace?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6725 (isolation #539) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6721, Gammagooey wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net.%20orum/viewtopic.php?p=6908402#p6908402]post 6707[/url], Gammagooey wrote:Cheet I feel like you're kind of making up a possible scenario where I could be scum given your results instead of thinking about whether that's more likely than any alternative scenarios.

Id rather not fullclaim but I have a special minor night action I dont mind claiming, it might have to wait til sunday though, im out of town now.

Vote:4nx

So you didnt detect or trace?

My minor night action functions as both a detect and a trace on the target. In terms of how it affects other people's actions on me AND in the results I get.

well my trace result on you is that you detected Cheetory, so

do go on
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6726 (isolation #540) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

(with why you detected cheet, in case that wasn't clear)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6749 (isolation #541) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote 4nxi3ty

diediedie!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6755 (isolation #542) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6770 (isolation #543) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6759, Gammagooey wrote:I do also wanna say that the Viktor-specific investigative power role claim was bad and everyone should feel bad for not lynching it yesterday.

I've literally used that exact power for a town role in a game before, so eat a dick
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6772 (isolation #544) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I just kind of think setup speculation is a terribad reason for lynching someone and the 4nx case was a lot better after Titus flipped!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6773 (isolation #545) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and that the role isn't nearly as outlandish as you're claiming!

and that trying to wag your finger at people for lynching scum one day later than you would have preferred isn't the most town thing ever!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6775 (isolation #546) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I feel like AD showed promise early but has gone back to his usual habit of being a useless lurksack

I felt like the content he posted earlier was pretty town but I'm gonna go back and read real quick to make sure it doesn't look awful with the Titus and 4nx flips
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6776 (isolation #547) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay I'm back

I can see him at Titus-buddy from some awkward early interactions

additionally if he's scum I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink he spent most of the game bussing Espe?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6803 (isolation #548) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fish I'm gonna vote you

claim pl0x
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod