FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 831, implosion wrote:
Vitriol is a fine reason to dislike it in the sense of dislike as in thinking it's a bad thing. It isn't in the sense of dislike as in thinking it's a scummy thing, which looks like how you were using the word "dislike." You call them scummy for engaging in such vitriol, with absolutely no justification of why being so vitriolic is scummy. I'm not criticizing any other reasons you gave towards Woody, just that.

BECAUSE IT DERAILS THE ENTIRE TOPIC AND DOES NOT ALLOW SCUM HUNTING WHATSOEVER.

There, I bolded and put in caps the reason I found the exchange scummy as you seem to be ignoring the other times I have stated directly why the exchange was scummy. It is not vitriol that is the problem, it is when you take it to a level that essentially resets the game because it becomes about nothing but the exchange and then scum scoot off under the rug.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 845, implosion wrote:Because you don't know for a fact that I'm scum if you are town?
Because I might not be lynched today?
Because it's common courtesy to answer questions?
Because my response might help you read me better, either solidifying your scumread on me or losing faith in it?
Because my response might help you convince others to vote for me?
Because it might help others read you?

Because being generally unwilling to discuss things is harmful to the town?
Because you don't want to be read as scum for avoiding my question?

Those are all the reasons that you need dragon...
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 850, FA_Q2 wrote:BECAUSE IT DERAILS THE ENTIRE TOPIC AND DOES NOT ALLOW SCUM HUNTING WHATSOEVER.

But that doesn't make it scummy, just annoying/frustrating

The arguments that have happened in this game happened while scum hunting and people defending their arguments. Nothing scummy about that. To say there is, is anti town

vote Mr. Anti town FAQ

You are scum looking to divide and conquer. Mislynch one Townie today, than Lynch the other under the guise of "one of these guys must be scum" when in fact the odds are pretty good boon Is probably town andvi know I am
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Shit Im really behind on reading. Replacing 35 pages in is that weird sweet spot where its reasonable to read everything but also reasonable to only read the last ten pages too. But i wont let the ADD take control and Im reading all 35
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

Nah just vote FAQ, he's scum
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 853, spicer1209 wrote:But i wont let the ADD take control and Im reading all 35

succumb to the darkness
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Annarchy »

read up to where I replaced in
and holy shit, I hope no one minds that I'm going to be ignoring everything Boon says until we decide to lynch him.

the last eight pages of my read only did two things:
1) reinforce my Woodpecker townread
2) make me start looking at Shazam as a scumread. I started thinking about this when I saw post 523, and while I could have make this observation earlier, I guess it finally clicked when I saw this: Shazam is pushing heavily on the Mario wagon for something that is essentially a weak-player-tell. it's not very appealing play no, but Mario's 10 posts could easily, EASILY be from a new, weak town player. I have ISO'd Shazam and seen his reasoning, and not only do I disagree that Mario's actions are telling, I also think Shazam is claiming far too much confidence in his read on the Mario slot.

back when I was focusing on Boon, I also had a slight issue with Shazam not questioning Boon's move off of Dom.

reading past my replace-in, I have to agree with others that 723/4 from FA_Q2 made me feel weird, and I also can't place why.
Boon unfortunately starts looking really towny at the bottom of page 33/top of 34. I'm conflicted on that read, because I'm pretty sure I recall reading a game where Boon slid by getting town reads from people by VIing it up and lasted to the end as scum. I don't want to discount Boon as scum because of my doubt in his belief in his reasoning. I'll leave him at null and hopefully we can sort him out later (or a vig can shoot him (please)).

this is where my reads are atm

^ TOWN
WoodyWoodpecker
dragonspawn
Bulbazoor
GrayFoxxxx
implosion
spicer
Dominator
pisskop
Boonskiies
KublaiKhan
FA_Q2
Shazam
v SCUM

wanna say scum is all in the bottom five

VOTE: Shazam with a willingness to join the FA wagon if this can't happen
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 856, Annarchy wrote:
the last eight pages of my read only did two things:
1) reinforce my Woodpecker townread
2) make me start looking at Shazam as a scumread. I started thinking about this when I saw post 523, and while I could have make this observation earlier, I guess it finally clicked when I saw this: Shazam is pushing heavily on the Mario wagon for something that is essentially a weak-player-tell. it's not very appealing play no, but Mario's 10 posts could easily, EASILY be from a new, weak town player. I have ISO'd Shazam and seen his reasoning, and not only do I disagree that Mario's actions are telling, I also think Shazam is claiming far too much confidence in his read on the Mario slot.

So you think that I'm far too confident that Mario is scum from actions that you see as just incorrect, not scummy. And my incorrectness (from your PoV) makes you think I'm scum. Oh the irony. And don't try to pretend that this "far too much confidence" is anything more than you seeing me as incorrect. If you thought I was correct, the confidence would just seem natural to you.

I'm going to iso FA_Q2 now.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Shazam »

After iso'ing FA_Q2, all I got was that I agree with virtually everything he's said. He has been very consistent in what he finds scummy, and has generally been a force for keeping the game on track. Now, I haven't seen enough to say that he's town for sure (because of the lack of posting), but I'm definitely leaning that direction.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Annarchy »

two separate ideas.

I think you're incorrect in your reasoning. you're pushing something I don't agree is scummy.
I also think you're scummy for putting up a facade of confidence in Mario/Dom scum. I don't believe that, from a town mindset, you could be truthfully confident in Mario/Dom being scum based on Mario's posts. especially someone like you, who seems intelligent and reasonable. you would be using reasoning far better than what little there is to take from Mario's posts.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 859, Annarchy wrote:two separate ideas.

I think you're incorrect in your reasoning. you're pushing something I don't agree is scummy.
I also think you're scummy for putting up a facade of confidence in Mario/Dom scum. I don't believe that, from a town mindset, you could be truthfully confident in Mario/Dom being scum based on Mario's posts. especially someone like you, who seems intelligent and reasonable. you would be using reasoning far better than what little there is to take from Mario's posts.

Agreed
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 859, Annarchy wrote:two separate ideas.

This just doesn't make sense. You cannot simultaneously, from just this game, determine that I'm intelligent and reasonable, and that I haven't been using good enough reasoning. If I wasn't using sufficiently good reasoning, you wouldn't have determined that I was reasonable. This seems like you decided you wanted me dead, and then tried to come up with reasons for it.

It's easy to say something's a facade, so I don't have much of a response to that. I am genuinely pretty confident that slot is scum, though, and I think you're simply among those who doesn't quite get why, no matter how much I explain. That's ok with me.

The irony is that you think I voted Mario when I should have just disagreed with him (or perhaps said he was a bad player), while you're voting me when you should have just disagreed with me. Again, if you thought I had a really good reason for voting Mario, you would not be surprised by my confidence. It's because you disagree with me that you find my confidence scummy. The central point is that you disagree with me, you've just added the smoke-and-mirrors "confidence" thing to it.
Sméagol
Sméagol
Goon
Sméagol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Sméagol »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

Bulbazoor [
]
:
GrayFoxxxx
/
Shazam
/
pisskop
FA_Q2 [
]
:
implosion
/
Bulbazoor
/
WoodyWoodpecker
implosion [
]
:
dragonspawn
/
TheDominator37
Shazam [
]
:
Annarchy
pisskop [
]
:
Kublai Khan
Annarchy
< StubbsKVM
[
]
:
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker [
]
:
FA_Q2
Abstaining [1]
:
Necessary Evil

There are 13 active players.
Absolute majority is
Majority has
not
been reached.

Previous vote count
Next vote count

Spoiler: Current player list
[01] Bulbazoor
[02] dragonspawn
[03] GrayFoxxxx
[04] FA_Q2
[05] implosion
[06] Boonskiies
[07] spicer1209 [582]
< Necessary Evil

[08] Shazam
[09] pisskop
[10] Annarchy [702]
< StubbsKVM
[
]
[11] TheDominator37 [259]
< MarioManiac4

[12] Kublai Khan
[13] WoodyWoodpecker

Black denotes active players.
Grey denotes dead players (or replacements).

(
V/LA
) denotes the player currently is on vacation or leave of absence.
[
] denotes a prod.

Deadline is
29-07-2015 00:00 CEST
(expired on 2015-07-29 00:00:00)
Last edited by Sméagol on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r
r
e
n
d
e
r
A
n
d
l
e
t
l
o
v
e
i
n
v
a
d
e
u
s

sign-ups
: none
/
running
: none
/
coming up
: large normal (18p) / micro theme (9)
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Real quick not I think Woody is town based on his willingness to scumhunt but his attitude needs to change. His sarcastic tone and being confrontational just for the sake of it needs to change. It hurts town by not only slowing the game down but will also at some point in the game piss some of the town off and they will be more focused on that instead of the task at hand. Granted Im only on page 12 right now but it seems for everyone 1 post of good content he has 3 fluff posts of him just acting like a prick. Cut the "alpha" shit and be productive.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 863, spicer1209 wrote:Real quick not I think Woody is town based on his willingness to scumhunt but his attitude needs to change. His sarcastic tone and being confrontational just for the sake of it needs to change. It hurts town by not only slowing the game down but will also at some point in the game piss some of the town off and they will be more focused on that instead of the task at hand. Granted Im only on page 12 right now but it seems for everyone 1 post of good content he has 3 fluff posts of him just acting like a prick. Cut the "alpha" shit and be productive.

Oh boy, wait til he gets a load if boonskie
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOL. Looking forward to that too, Gray. Haha.

VOTE: FA-Q2

Thank god, Woody and I are finally on the same page.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm ready for this day to be over.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Annarchy »

ugh

I have to agree with the first three sentences of Shazam's 861. I will at least concede that Shazam probably believes his reasoning is strong regardless of his alignment. furthermore, usually my reads aren't based on a large amount of content either - with Shazam giving himself as a prime example. sorry

UNVOTE:
can I see a case on Dom alone, Shazam? not considering Mario's play, does Dom's give you the same read on the slot?
I realize this question isn't completely fair as your read on the slot is mainly based on Mario's play, but it will help me agree and follow you should you be right, as I'm not convinced by your reasoning thus far

put Shazam right about where pisskop is in my reads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

why is bulba town?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 868, pisskop wrote:why is bulba town?

This is the right question to be asking. Many people seem to be rather confident that he is, considering he admitted to straight up lying to all of us about three times.

Annarchy wrote:ugh

I have to agree with the first three sentences of Shazam's 861. I will at least concede that Shazam probably believes his reasoning is strong regardless of his alignment. furthermore, usually my reads aren't based on a large amount of content either - with Shazam giving himself as a prime example. sorry

UNVOTE:
can I see a case on Dom alone, Shazam? not considering Mario's play, does Dom's give you the same read on the slot?
I realize this question isn't completely fair as your read on the slot is mainly based on Mario's play, but it will help me agree and follow you should you be right, as I'm not convinced by your reasoning thus far

put Shazam right about where pisskop is in my reads

I don't have a case on Dom alone. Since nothing that he has said has stuck out to me as hugely scummy at first glance, looking through his iso for something along these lines seems like forcing the issue. I don't want to try and find reasons to back up a conclusion I've already reached. But since you've asked me, I guess I'll have a second look and see if something strikes me the second time. I'd like to point out that I'm not voting him, though, because I don't still think he's the best lynch for today.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

I was trying to get the adequate reaction out of gray at the same time.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 870, Bulbazoor wrote:I was trying to get the adequate reaction out of gray at the same time.

THAT STILL MAKES NO SENSE WITH THE CONTEXT OF THE CONVERSATION.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

I am sorry I am being hard to understand.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

It was meant to shaz but I switched it to you so I can get one reaction bit from you to either improve the read or destruct it.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 303, TheDominator37 wrote:
I don't like this. A bandwagon on kub. Scum points for you

In post 321, TheDominator37 wrote:Oh and I forgot in post 133 shaman seems awful eager to vote Mario or foxx

In post 346, TheDominator37 wrote:
Scum are often eager to vote up someone and it was pretty early in the game and you wanted to vote up me and foxx. It looked scummy IMO

In post 385, TheDominator37 wrote:My scum team rn is shazam and implosion

In post 353, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 347, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: shazam

Readoning

In post 388, TheDominator37 wrote:Lemme get this straight you guys wanted to lynch Mario because of activity meta and not answering questions? If that is the case you should give me a blank slate

PEdit: if you want me to vote implosion I'd be happy to

These are the relevant quotes. The only things I find scummy about Dom's iso are contained in there. The first three quotes are the entirety of his case against me. Nowhere does he give further reasoning for his vote. So "I don't like this", "Seems eager", and "looked scummy" are the best he can do. And yet when Bulb votes me, he wants reasoning to be given for it. Further, in the last post above, he reveals inadvertently that he never attempted to understand the reasons why I voted Mario in the first place. He skipped over them and said "Shazam seems awful eager to vote Mario" and "Scum are often eager to vote someone".

All of this is to say that his scumread on me is ultra-bad and has been held onto and pushed by him in an ultra-bad fashion. Does that mean I would have a scumread on him if it weren't for Mario? Probably not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”