Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Performer »

/confirm
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Performer »

Hey everyone. I feel extremely paranoid this game..
I recognize someone from this list of players…
I hope she doesn’t guess right on my playstyle or vote me for my it, this game….
: (

In post 23, Aj The Epic wrote:
Vote:FA_Q2

I almost want to place a bet on you showing up.

Is he a lurker type???

In post 25, TheWorst wrote:This game looks to be fun! Just have that special feeling.

VOTE: I am Innocent

Are you?

That sounded more devious, like a homicidal maniac cackling, "This game looks to be fun *evil laugh.* Do you really mean it innocently ???

In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

So early??? :shifty:

-----

@choof: tell me more about your signature.

-----

@bbmolla: you really weren't kidding about the big text when modding
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 75, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 74, Performer wrote:vote me for my it

tee-hee ^_^ dat typo gave me a smile thanks
In post 74, Performer wrote:So early???

Maybe! I'm actually surprised on banana tried to engage me on it.

Luna you misrepresented what I put..I don't trust you :cry:
But I'm glad you got a smile from it....
VOTE: Luna

In post 79, choof wrote:
In post 76, talah wrote:
In post 27, talah wrote:Is this bet based on prior experience with FA_Q2 showing up when he's voted?
In post 46, choof wrote:curious, how does this work in a game with 2 week day phases. it definitely works in faster games, but I think it was a slight rvs vote

I'm a little confused as to what the "this" that might not work, is.

I've played mafia on quite a few sites, sometimes the names are different but the mechanics are the same; mafiascum is the only site I've played on with 2 week long day phases. on my home site, voting someone, especially if they've already been voted for, is a good way to bait them into posting if they're actively lurking. I'm not sure that would work the same way on this site, solely because of how long the day phases are. time is important when days last 72 hours; it's not as important when days last 2 weeks.

In post 30, Aj The Epic wrote:

@choof: tell me more about your signature.

the following should be read as out-of-game information
I am on new medication that's regulating my bipolar disorder. my meta from older games are invalid because of it.

If I was doublevoter , I wish I could vote choof....too
Maybe
choof+Luna
are teamed. Both misquoted me.... :shifty:
because Aj never said that in , I asked choof the question in my ...

FoS: choof

Thank you for telling us about why your signature is that...I appreciate it...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 98, Luna Fox wrote:Blanket statement is because i always speak my mind.
Either way, the reasoning is because i liked the questions talah was asking towards aj and all that engagement in general.

Also @Performer im sorry if i misunderstood something in your post, if i did can you please explain what i got wrong?

Maybe I was just paranoid. But it's ok, it sounds like you were sincerely kidding...
UNVOTE: Luna

But choof is suspicious to me now...
VOTE: choof

Something about Luna & choof,
pulls beneath the surface
(Linkin Park - Crawling in My Skin)

-----
However...
Luna's miquote, the fact that choof misquoted my with Aj's , combined with Aj stating he might care if he's L-1. I'm curious...

FoS: Aj
Aj/Luna/choof team?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 114, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 102, Performer wrote:Luna's miquote

I don't understand what i misquoted please explain.

My , from your
but it's ok, Luna, you're not so suspicious to me anymore...
reasonable thinking from you, concerning choof
-----

choof doesn't seem that suspicious either, for the last several pages he has been defending himself sensibly against Ban...
leaning town on catboi as well....Aj saying appeasement is like a scumtell, by itself, I don't think so....

UNVOTE: choof
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 229, Vedith wrote:Right, I went through the start of the game, then I just skipped the pointless debate of Choof and BananaCucho.

BananaCucho always looks scummy - He does on this game too. I'm going with town.
Choof seems to be trying to look too scummy for scum for me. Something I'm going to look into.
I have no idea what Luna is doing, seems to be all over the place but kind of null.
I like Talah, I feel was a test from a town.
AJ comes across as scum hunting more than others... Comes across... More town lean than not though.
Performer - What is with the voting for your play style comment?

I only had a while to catch up during my break, so a continued version will be looked at tonight/morning.

Zakk, who's scum?!

I'm paranoid this game so it may manifest as scum behavior....
Also looking forward to what you have to follow-up with tonight/morning....

In post 243, choof wrote:okay i'm going to sonic does anyone want anything

Yes but only if you're not going to put poison in the food we pay you back for... :shifty:

In post 246, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 234, Aj The Epic wrote:The people I consider to be town will be actively looking for scum. At the end of the day, the objective is to find the person we need to get rid of, and the people who are town will largely reveal themselves without us having to hunt them out.

If you have an issue with my townhunting playstyle why didn't you comment on it when i first mentioned it at:

Is your playstyle like ika's, except you don't have his fondness for hammering...you add people to your town block, right?....

-----

VOTE: VeeGee

Who do you think is worth fighting for
And why, behind your words
Just by all the play by plays
Just who is full disturbed
(Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Performer »

Because of Vee's admission and his hilarious signature to further defend himself, I designed
one
set of questions for him.

It starts with one
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
(linkin park – in the end)

Consider my questions a response to your and ...

Vee, what do you think about that song? Especially about the part, "it doesn't even matter how hard you try?"

Briefly tell me about your school. Do you like the school you go to?
What is the last thing you ate for lunch at your school?
If you weren't in school...what would you be doing? And tell me, why?
What is the weather like in your city at the moment?
If I were to ask your friends, would they say you're an honest person?
Have you ever lied to someone? If so, what was it about what?
How do you feel about lying in general?
Has your lurker activity been brought up past games, like it was brought up by catboi in this game? Low-hanging fruit, he mentioned. I'd imagine ripe fruit at that level can be picked, washed, bitten into, and would taste delicious. But I'd prefer a professional do the follow-up process because I wouldn't want to encounter nasty bugs that will kill me after eating a poorly-washed low-hanging fruit.

Back to FM.
If your lurker activity has been brought up before, what do people normally say about that?
Are they usually right or wrong? Why?
Would you say you're a better mafia or town player? Why?

And...if I were to shoot you on night 1
what do you think about that?

-----

: talah, it's because I was afraid they were messing with me like mafia would. I was future projecting that they were going to kill me first...that's what mafia does, they kill people...so I was afraid...
Two people who misquoted within a moment of each other, I wanted to see what they were up to...but like I said earlier, maybe I'm just paranoid...so they are off my radar at the moment...

There's a 2nd player I recognize...with his entrance, I'm afraid he'll vote me for my play style...which I don't want him to...
I don't want to die today...2nd player, what do you have to say for yourself...be honest, you can't escape the truth at night...

talah I'm curious...do you know who I speak of...
these 2 mystery players...

Aj's has a point. I've heard about and personally witnessed lurkers who ruin the game for town. This ties back to the above questions toward Vee. I think it will be important for me and others, to determine if Vee is town or scum, the sooner the better. Then we don't have to wait until he gets on at night (limited time for him) or wait another 6 days for another time he can post, if he can't post on weeknights.

- catboi .... I don't mean to be obnoxious...I don't think I would ever use that as a playstyle...one person who comes to mind as obnoxious is RadiantCowBells

- Zak, what do you say to Ved's question...
Are you normally a brief poster?..why or why not?...
I'm curious about this as well..
therefore I am keeping an eye on Zak on top of Vee...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 419, choof wrote:linkin park turns 20 next year
linkin park lyrics are a great way to make me think about replacing out

linkin park is turning 20? that's awesome...first mv I saw of theirs - Crawling....is a fantastic song...
no worries, I will post different lyrics later...linkin park has awesome songs though...I think it suits depressed, bipolar, or paranoid people...

As for replacing out...
Don't...
we need your humor in this dark, dreary world

The sonic you brought back, I bit into the burger and got food poisoning. I got nausea and vomited but it didn't kill me...
so you're still off on the hook at the moment, choof...

"we've been out of rvs for quite some time now, is there something explicit you're looking for with those questions?"

No...nothing explicit, nothing obvious to anybody else...but I am trying to decipher
how Vee will help or harm us....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Performer »

Luna, why?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Performer »

That is a concentrated focus on Vee
What exactly about those is bothersome?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 426, Luna Fox wrote:1) I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling or what.
2) It seems like your attention is like bits and pieces everywhere.

Luna
I'm not trolling, St Constantine does that but not me...please don't worry about that...
if's any consolation
just think of me as the awkward guy at work
I'm just asking Vee some questions...like if I was Vig and shot him
what would he think
I don't do heavy personal insults. Please don't be concerned...

It's interesting that talah thought I'm trying to call attention to myself
but you verbalize that my attention is in bits and pieces
but really, I am afraid to die...
it's the same concern that I imagine
everyone else has
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Performer »

Also I am going to return to sleep, it's late
I have been having insomnia and have trouble sleeping
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Performer »

– talah, you mentioned I wanted to put myself out there a bit so I read that as attention, in

– Aj my questions are nothing to do with anyone else. I had my reason to ask him. We were all just like Vee at some point in our lives, with someone disappointed in us (linkin park – numb) because we weren’t delivering enough. My questions were supposed to better figure out if he’s town or scum, and if he sounded town in the responses, then at least give him a chance to be heard

– thanks Vee for the replies… and that isn’t my claim. I used that move to see how much he cared, to find out his reaction. His reaction made me lean slight town on him . And I see he's been posting more, nothing brash, but patient posts from him. To a lesser extent, I wondered how this would get people talking and it did

Moving onto Zak... seeing as he’s been inactive, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ve got FoS on him. …still delaying contribution to scumhunt or townhunt…until Mon or Tues?...fishy much?

Also, I'd like to hear from each person who wagoned me. For talah it made sense, but I'm not exactly understanding the other 3:
Luna, FA, Aj
... :?:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Performer »

@Luna
regarding those 2 posts, they were mainly directed to Vee
hopefully we can keep seeing content from him..

-----
Iai’s , , , look town
Curious to hear what the fresh set of eyes of Kyu's replacement, has to say...
Of the people on my wagon, the most suspect is FA. Curious to hear how choof replies to FA's

-----

In post 574, TheWorst wrote:I'm interested in hearing from Banana regarding her vote, since she has meta with me.

How did Catboi convince you? In fact, I'm more puzzled that you would let Catboi try to convince you since you yourself have meta on me, I'd expect you to at least make a decision for yourself based on how I played in that Mini.
You're the one who I expected to step up regarding the meta.
Not only that, you explicitly said you had a town read because of a specific post I had. What changed?

P-Edit: I've been in that position before, frustrating but you can't just give up just because people are trying to intentionally get you mad. In fact, Choof did it for a reaction.

May as well unvote since Veegee doesn't seem to care about the vote.
UNVOTE: Veegee

Did you have someone else you find suspicious?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Performer »

Zak....you voted Aj, addressed Aj as frustrated scum in , Aj replied back in ; you asked about Aj again, if he’s dead yet in ; the small pieces from , , , , , look like fluff and strike me as disinterested mafia. mentioned playing in bits, which is coming across to me as lurking to look active with your snippet posts...
What do you think of Worst, Vee, FA, etc…

Your fixation on Aj as I described above, I need you to discuss that too. Looking like you wanted to get momentum on him to get him dead, while you sheeped your vote on him, from the shadows

VOTE: Zakk
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Performer »

CDB and Titus…good to see you two again!...
-----

I’m 100% positive there is at least 1 scum on my wagon between Luna, talah, Aj, or Ved...they pushed more to vote me and/or they kept their vote on me for quite some time...

talah and Luna share a continued desire to lynch me. talah's reply to cat is all the more reason – continues stretching the truth of obviously hypothetical questions that I already iterated were for Vee. .. it’s scum that launches my questions into softclaim territory. Your further confirms scummy behavior as you think I’m deceitful when you’re grabbing at straws

and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

Luna I’m not sure what you’re getting at

-----

Lately I have had the strangest feeling
(S Club 7 - Lately). as I've caught up with the many posts...
talah seemed town in the beginning with his eager activity to scumhunt. Then he latched onto my pressure votes on Luna, then choof - for the misquoting they did. Luna & choof did something odd in the misquoting, I asked them, I moved on since they sounded sincere, talah voted me and kept the vote on me for the longest time, IaI says the wagon spells mislynch all over it, talah & IaI have a discussion, talah votes IaI due to an innocent exchange. So no, talah doesn't look town to me anymore...

I also think Aj's encouragement in , to choof to tell us who he planned to send the Friendly Neighbor message to, was not a good idea...if choof did that, scum would've gotten the information and could've gotten lucky in killing a recipient... Aj's suggestion...did you consider the death consequence of the recipient?...
On top of that, shows Aj addressing my townreads Ban and IaI, while wanting a claim, and singling IaI like talah did...Aj's pointed at FA, pointed at FA & Ved, pointed at me & FA & Ved,

Looks like you're foretelling of attack against me, FA, Ved - or some combo of that...

I've also not forgotten about my question posed to zak in , which he redirected in like a slimy politician who is not used to eating escargot, then regurgitates it onto the plate of another customer.... :eek: His ISO still is very unsatisfactory...maybe a scum team of zak & Aj, zak parking the vote on Aj in d1 and coasting by, Aj the mastermind scum pulling strings with a 3rd scum member

FoS: zak, talah, Luna, Ved

VOTE: Aj
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 787, Vedith wrote:So basically people voting you have FoS on?
I'm not sure why you have FoS on me either since you never really mentioned anything about me.

Your & ...doesn't exactly scream town to me...

" I'm going to swap my vote to him, and I haven't read "

"UNVOTE: Zakk
VOTE: Performer
Tell me what you know!"

Why made you remove suspicion from zak?

All I know if what I've posted, it's all been genuine
There are no smoke and mirrors, they only have that in magic shows, dance/song performances, carnivals...
If you and Luna are really town...
then don't wrongfully lynch me this game me this game (sleepestar - I was wrong)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 789, Vedith wrote:Who said that I removed suspicion from Zakk?

I never said anyone said you removed your suspicion, but your , you unvoted him and voted me. I read that as you found him no longer suspect. As for the tell-you-what-I-know, there's no secret that I know, this is all there is to it

In post 790, talah wrote:Welcome back Performer.
You know your signature says you've never been prodded but you were gone for quite a while longer than 2 days.

While you're back and reading, can you please answer my questions in post 653?
Because I've been waiting for your reads on Aj, Luna, choof in particular for something like 6 RL days which is practically half of Day 1.

And coming in and addressing it sideways is certainly not the same thing as answering my question directly.

Also - do you have any completed games on MS Performer?
If not, do you have any you can reference from other sites?

Thank you for the welcome, thank you for noticing as well. I've posted my reads on Aj and Luna in . Choof was leaning town for me. After his unfortunate leave, his post about confirmed townie, and Sky's reaction, he's confirmed town in my eyes. I do apologize if I answered you sideways , that was never my intent.

This is how I'm seeing IaI's posts coming across as townie to me:
& - addressed Aj not analyzing his wagon, addressed Worst jumping on the post rather than seeking incentive
- follow-up with a question, asked him for read on another player
- followed up with choof and asked for reads list
- he said it was looking like a mislynch, compared to Aj who has been rushing for blood and not wanting to be reasoned with ()

I'm very eager to see your reply to AJ's as I've seen the "confirmed scum" argument from a recent completed game of mine....a game where I was accused and mislynched
-----
I have a few completed games on this site, yes...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 824, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 822, Titus wrote:To me, it evidently is. Scum gain killing him by misquoting him.

Uh what? (And i never misquoted him so that's still a far out reasoning)

Luna. Look at your own ISO...I find it highly questionable that you keep bringing this up, so see below

– Luna said that I said “vote me for it” in her . Clearly I didn’t say that in my …why would I vote myself. That would be irrational for the wincon and no one would like it at all . Then in a later post, choof misquoted me too in , as something that Aj asked. But I asked him that in my , not Aj…
I thought those 2 doing that was more than coincidence, so I thought they were messing with me as scum would mess with townies
-----
talah

-
Aside from genuine, what do you think of Luna's play and why has that read changed back (to the point where you're FOS'ing her now)?
I already said this in . According to her, she believes I’m continuing to evade answering her but I answered her already, yet she continues to keep her vote on me. Luna shed some light on what I'm not answering for you

Why is Banana a townread of yours?
Again, I stated in , scum wants to push through mislynch, but town wants to look at motives between players. However...his naked vote on Titus in , his talk to zak, and a vote analysis of his pattern between Luna/choof/me/catboi/Titus , make me second guess him now. His arguments with Ved/cat/choof earlier in d1, don't help in my read either. Putting Ban back into null

You’re taking the Hider role out of hand because I’m not Hider. Already addressed my town lean on IaI in . Your about him being confirmed scum looks like a rush to conclusion, instead of a levelheaded townie talking things through, to find contradictions and insensible things

As for you thinking they’re not finished, Mina of the newbie queue, told me those games were considered finished so I suggested those

-----

- Me wondering whether you and him were a scum team in the beginning was because of you and his miquotes of me. I had to wonder how could someone misquote me like that... and much to my further surprise, choof misquoted me to. He replied later saying he didn't know how that happened... so I treated what you and him did as coincidences, so I moved on from that. Keeping myself stuck on something like that is not smart for town. I thought you and him were both messing with me, as I mentioned in a to talah. I thought that answered your question too.... but you continuously brought it back it back up, which is why I thought you were suspicious, Luna. Seeing you, talah, and Ved's interactions since my last post, I'm removing you 3 from my FoS. I think you guys have been heavily misguided by scum

– apparently Aj saying I’m posting garbage , combined with his continued push for a claim, and him being stubborn beyond reasoning, are as desperate as he can get…like the homeless man who can’t take no for an answer in the face of rush hour traffic... , further evidence. calling Titus's posts garbage as well?... you can't come up with something better as your faction, Aj?

– same thing happened to me when I was doctor , not wagoning and then I got wagoned for that, on next day of d2

– ??

– Worst, the least I suspect out of my FoS list are anyone but zak. As of
in FA's ISO, I've been reading him closer to null. I want to hear what he thinks are his 2nd and 3rd scummiest reads

– further points to my suspicion of zak. Ninjas his way in with a vote and that’s it. Funny that Aj calls Titus’s and my posts garbage yet doesn’t pick at zak’s random vote. Interesting that zak skipped over replying to my about him keeping his vote on Aj for the longest time. He then adds his vote on Titus, after Aj's vote on Titus. As I said before, probably working with Aj . The small poster parked his vote on Aj for the longest time and after 3 dozen pages, votes Titus. Zak’s interaction with Luna & Ved on p38 further keeps me suspicious of him…and ? Never seen or heard of more than 1 mafia faction in a 14-player game

– really?...If you’re really the town Vee I’ve been reading , disprove their talk of you being a VI and vote Aj. You’ve read enough of the last pages to see what's going on

– ditto on that

– thanks for further misrepresenting me. It wouldn’t make sense if I said in , “everyone voting me was scum,” would it? My “falsified nonsense” is something that you ran with as mafia scum would do, to trick town in seeing me as guilty. I'd suggest re-reading my to see where I said every 1 of them are scum, but you probably wouldn't want to read a "garbage" post from me, as scum would say. My vote is staying on you. I'd prefer we get Aj lynched but a zak lynch is fine too, I am scumreading these two

– I see you don’t know me very well…I change my playstyle every game as CDB , Titus, and everyone who played with me can affirm
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Performer »

Also @Luna

you say you're unfamiliar with Titus
from what I've seen of her...she's very adept, whether she's townie or mafia
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Performer »

"Performer this entire game has constantly responded to posts directed to him only"

Funny you say this, Aj
I've been looking at zak, FA, Vee, Ban
choof/Sky I have looked at their posts as well, though that slot is confirmed town as the white on my rice...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 984, Luna Fox wrote:Re: The supposed misquote:
In post 74, Performer wrote:I hope she doesn’t guess right on my playstyle or
vote me for my it
, this game….

this is what you typed, i assumed this was a typo and just poked fun at it. Dunno how you got "misquote" have you checked your own post?

Oh so you were just poking at it
Ok , Luna - _-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Performer »

I'm glad it did... : )
and now look where my paranoia got me today..

In the end, if I am mislynched today...then
all I ask is for fellow townies to keep on fighting the good fight
don't let apathy rule over...

I think I am at vote 7 and soon, someone will hammer me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1007, FA_Q2 wrote:Why zakk?

That is a no information lynch. There is zero from his interactions to tell us who his partners might be if he flips scum and if he flips town there is nothing as well.

With performer, even a town flip gives us some info on Titus. I can go for Vegee but that is essentially a policy lynch.

Thanks for your answer to my question in , FA

VOTE: FA
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1035, zakk wrote:I wanna lynch aj and Titus most

The fact that they both are happy to jump on my wagon says they are both being survivalistic instead of trying to lynch scum

Which makes me happy about my choices

Also I doubt I'll be lynched today simply due to lack of info, but I also will never underestimate a dumb town, lol

Not that you guys are dumb. But I am an objectively bad lynch. I haven't even begun playing the game yet, I'm just throwing out opinions here and there

This guy zak...
reminds me of St. Constantine -_-

VOTE: Zak
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1071, Titus wrote:@Performer, why would you raise the spectre of Constantine?

Constantine is one of the worst FM players that I've seen. He gives up...zak 's demeanor toward this game is like his - he doesn't care

In post 1074, talah wrote:
In post 982, Performer wrote:
-
Aside from genuine, what do you think of Luna's play and why has that read changed back (to the point where you're FOS'ing her now)?
I already said this in . According to her, she believes I’m continuing to evade answering her but I answered her already, yet she continues to keep her vote on me. Luna shed some light on what I'm not answering for you

Can you please explain how what you just said and what in Post 785 explains "Aside from Genuine, what do you think of Luna's play?"
You have also shown no evolution of reads which was what I was after - a thought process.

In post 982, Performer wrote:
Why is Banana a townread of yours?
Again, I stated in , scum wants to push through mislynch, but town wants to look at motives between players.

This is what you said about Banana in 785:
In post 785, Performer wrote: and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

That's funny. I don't recall any calmess at all in Banana up to that point, and a few questions in realtime to IaI caused him to tilt.
Do you think Calmness is a towntell? What's the difference between calmness and lurking, then?
How is each looking at motives?

Look just sentences in response to each question would be fine. "I already answered it" would not, because both times you've said you've answered the question you've avoided answering what I asked and just answered what you wanted to while not explaining why the answer to the question I wanted was best answered by avoiding answering what I asked.

That's a mouthful.

Also why are you voting Zakk?

My read on FA changed from null to scum because he read Titus and Vee as his scumreads
My read on Ban changed from scum to null

Someone desperately pushing through a mislynch is scum who's impatient for a mislynch (not calmly looking through things...scum don't say things like "this wagon is a mislynch)
Lurking is someone who's inactive, doesn't post much

-----

According to Luna before her recent clarification , she believed I’m continuing to evade answering her but I thought I answered her already.
-She continued to keep her vote on me
-I thought I answered her already
-She told me I didn't and clarified
-I said ok, it was a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to not answer her
-So I'm leaning back to town on her because of her play

-----

I'm ok with zak being lynched, in
His posts don't convey that he cares...and
zak put a naked vote on Aj
Aj voted Titus later
after 3 dozen pages, zak voted Titus after Aj did
zak mentioned 2 mafia factions, which is completely ludicrous given we don't have enough players...I don't believe that's under Normal guidelines either...sounded like his reason to stir chaos

– further points to my suspicion of zak. Ninjas his way in with a vote and that’s it. Funny that Aj calls Titus’s and my posts garbage yet doesn’t pick at zak’s random vote. Interesting that zak skipped over replying to my 578 about him keeping his vote on Aj for the longest time. He then adds his vote on Titus, after Aj's vote on Titus.... parked his vote on Aj for the longest time and after 3 dozen pages, votes Titus. Zak’s interaction with Luna & Ved on p38 further keeps me suspicious of him…and ? Never seen or heard of more than 1 mafia faction in a 14-player game
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Performer »

ebwop: "My read on Ban changed from town to null"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

Trust me, I'm not abusive toward him...
people who don't care about anything, that's how they come across to me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Performer »

zak…this is incredibly frustrating, like CDB said in his &

You mentioned in you were excited to play…in , you said you haven’t even begun playing the game…in you said it’s not your business that people voted you for certain reasons… is about lynching you being unimportant, us feeling dumber, you being happy because of we feel dumber, you laughing about it, you leaving with a “bye now.” In , you want us to leave you alive and you’ll play more, and we are on top of a deadline...also, your vote for a random “no lynch” despite you having voted others before, is mind boggling. Not to mention what I said about you in already: sneaked your vote on Titus in , and that’s it. You kept your vote on Aj for the longest time. zak then adds his vote on Titus, after Aj's vote on Titus....parked his vote on Aj for the longest time and after 3 dozen pages, votes Titus. zak’s suspicious interaction with Luna & Ved on p38 doesn't help his case either

Your play like this causes me to believe you couldn’t care less about town, which is consistent with scum win condition
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Performer »

Good morning from Cali, everyone...
welcome, Salamence

I was hoping to post after the n1 ended (Friday night, since I had plenty of time yesterday) but BB had a show, it got late, I went to sleep, and now I'm reading some incredibly interesting updates...

Confession - my "awkward play" in d1, particularly the post toward Vee - done as a gambit attempt, to draw an
nk against me

This is why I wanted to draw so much attention on d1..
Obviously no one died, which makes me scratch my head....
I don't have enough time at the moment to follow-up on everything, as I have to head off to work in a bit

If I continue my playstyle this game, I see it'll most likely hinder town's chance of winning, so
I will quit my paranoid & musical playstyle for this game, as of d2

And I will just be myself , since the situation has grown complex

I will catch up when I get back home
Thank you everyone

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Performer »

@talah my thoughts regarding the no kill on n1?

- remind me again, Vee, why did you just sheep my wagon on d1? Because I was most likely to be lynched?
And how about for zak? Because he happened to be most likely to be lynched on d1?

Worst – noticed you didn’t place a vote by end of d1. Why?
I noticed you mentioned you were a fan of the Vedith wagon in d1 (and IaI thought Vedith stood out in a wagon, in ), found FA as scummy by the tone of his posts, and your stated Ban as townread. Any changes to those 3 reads since d1 (Ved/FA/Ban who is now Sal)? If so, why?

– no one has counterclaimed Aj as Bp or Doc. At the same time, Worst sending his message to Aj as a Friendly Neighbor...when we already have one? That's extremely strange.
– why cat in particular, Worst?
– I treat PRs with great delicacy – I find it upsetting when they're killed, especially on n1. I’d rather die instead of them
– Sal & company, I know I’m new to you guys but as town, I’m not afraid to make daring gambits. : )
Of course, this is highly context specific.
I do apologize if I annoyed the hell out of anyone though.
– LOL Sal
– thanks lol. That game was my very first game out of any FM game ever, that I was mafia scum. I dread playing as mafia scum because I’m terrible at it. My favorite role? Vanilla Townie. I’m not even kidding about that. There’s so much potential in a role that’s so powerless on the outside, but can be a big power to town.
– wow, still pushing on me. I don’t need a bloodhound to figure out the scent of his alignment anymore.
Vote: Aj
– my aim wasn’t to get mislynched, that wouldn’t have been wise. When I saw the side effect of my post, causing people to get on my wagon though - I analyzed my wagon in d1, seeing who was scummiest. As we all know, a particular someone pushed super hard for me to die, as if I was the plague. And not surprisingly, he’s still at it.
I wanted to draw nk because someone has to die at night – in this game, I’d rather it be me die at night.
– very fun game it’s turning out to be!!
– I can attest to this – I haven’t played with anyone in this game, who was scum in another game…except for Titus. Titus is very dangerous as mafia scum.
– took me awhile to catch up on reading too, as well as type responses, and edit the responses…man this game moves fast lol
– I attest to this. She’s very dangerous as mafia scum. Which is also why I won’t be attending tomorrow.

*Just kidding, Titus! Real reason is it’s incredibly far of a drive…. : (
-----
1. Will post reads list in a bit
2. Planning to re-read a few ISOs on Sunday
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Performer »

@Titus Oh! I see. I really wish there was one closer! I enjoy meeting new people.
Anyway, while editing reads list, saw your question.

From what I saw transpire, these folks sent to these recipients.
Sky FN 1 -> Vee
Worst FN 2 -> Aj

Not sure what you mean about multiball haha.
This game, I'm thinking 3 mafia and 11 town.
Now 3 mafia & 10 town (zak rip).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Performer »

Nvm, I know what you mean by multiball - but I'm still thinking only 2 factions in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Performer »

The parentheses in my reads list, are mainly my notes for future reference. Color coding was added to a few people, for the goal of easier reading.

Town

Sky/choof = choof's abrupt and aggravated post about him being Friendly Neighbor, on top of Sky's angry reaction to her predecessor's sudden PR reveal, combined with their play so far - strike me as town (sent message to Vee about her FN role)

Luna & CDB interactions with Aj between pgs 47-54 on d2, look like they’re genuine, concerned town trying to figure things out

-----

Null

Vee = was leaning town on him from d1 interactions. His to lynch me though, was a sheep vote rather than an involved, concerned townie vote - extremely poor reasoning from him to vote me. In that same post, he replied with a bland "okay then" to talah's post. It's as if he agreed with talah that d1 can be a drag sometimes - so why don't I, Vee, just jump on this wagon and move the momentum, without transparently giving my reasons? Doesn't convey the concerned-townie tone to me.
His want of sheeping votes and hammering without his own original input, is rather concerning

Talah = planning to ISO him again. Need to take a closer look at his d1

Ved = this guy has always been hard to read for me. Consistently has a good sense of humor. Anyway, planning to ISO him again

Titus/catboi = her d1 had her scumreading in d1, IaI, zak, Aj... d2, she was scumreading AJ/Worst/Sal

cat’s logic in spoke of voting Aj, not voting Luna, stating choof (now Sky looked town) looked town
in , stated Kyu and choof looked town, read Ban as scum; read Worst as scum

(cat & Titus have scumreads of = IaI/zak/Aj/Ban/Worst/
cat defended me in d1, then he replaced because of Ban. As d1 came to an end, Titus defended me
cat scumread Aj and Ban, and cat defended me. Titus scumreads Aj and Ban, and defends me.
Not certain what to make of these observations)

Sal/Ban = during d1, choof, Ved’s, and cat’s interactions with Ban…along with his request to replace or d2 suicide, had me feeling like Ban was town that has given up. His defense of the leading wagon, looked town because scum want to push through mislynch, but town wants to look at motives between players; sounded like he was being patient in determining motives rather than rush into mislynch territory. However, in the same post, he mentioned Aj "could be posturing for a delayed performer mislynch day 2," and his naked vote on Titus in , his talk to zak (sounded ilke Ban knew it was townie voting townie, and who else would know other than scum?) , a vote analysis of his pattern between Luna/choof/me/Titus, and his stance on Aj not being scum, made me drop my read of the slot to null. Dead men do tell tales, zak - we'll try our best to avenge you.

IaI = want to hear more from him , saw him post twice so far on d2. He defended me in d1 in his , mentioned me being a Hider role in d1, mentioned the Bus Driver role in d2. Because of this, I'm having a tough time reading him

Worst = after Aj claimed 2-shot Bp Doc, Worst confirmed that he sent Aj the message about him being FN. This is way outrageous (overpowered setup, their actions look like scum choreography). Leaving him here in this category for now, planning to ISO him again
-----

Scum

FA (d1) = I wanted to hear who he thought were his 2nd and 3rd scummiest reads from my …he answered in his that Titus and Vee were (Titus didn’t want to lynch me and wanted to lynch Aj, Vee thought I could’ve been lynched on d1). Went through his ISO and saw no aforementioned reads on Titus & Vee, yet he later stated that Perf/Vee/Titus were scummy. (His interaction with cat/Titus, is interesting though – doesn’t sound like he’s associated with that slot as a team). Voted me on d1 and left his vote on me, according to the mod's votecount

Aj =
voted me on d2, pushed again for me to get lynched
D2 he stated he protected Luna
said he probably got attacked instead of Luna or anyone else, then says Luna probably got attacked due to d1 happenings
suggested Sky to be lynched because there shouldn’t be 2 Friendly Neighbors
revealed that he's a 2-shot Bp Doc
got a message that Worst is also a Friendly Neighbor, Worst later confirms this
Still scumreading Aj.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1388, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1362, Performer wrote:Aj =
voted me on d2, pushed again for me to get lynched
D2 he stated he protected Luna
said he probably got attacked instead of Luna or anyone else, then says Luna probably got attacked due to d1 happenings
suggested Sky to be lynched because there shouldn’t be 2 Friendly Neighbors
revealed that he's a 2-shot Bp Doc
got a message that Worst is also a Friendly Neighbor, Worst later confirms this

There is literally nothing scum in this. Other than I didn't claim I probably got attacked instead. I stated that Luna was the near for-sure target.

I'm not getting a town vibe from you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Performer »

Sky - ever since you replaced in, I haven't seen your reads list. Can you produce one for us?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

– Sky, what about CDB’s play, makes you scumread him?

@Aj in d1, you’ve been saying I posted unsubstantial things, you mentioned that I’ve “constantly responded to posts directed (at me) only” when I’ve addressed others in d1, you were pushing hard to mislynch me in d1, you’re still believing that I’m scum in d2, and your farfetched role reveal along with a 2nd FN role reveal.

Seeing as others have more experience than I do in large games - new information coming out about the setup - I 'm putting my vote on hold. Also, there's plenty of time to make a decision.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Performer »

Much like the anticipation of the next thrilling twist in new movie, The Gift, I'm still awaiting your reply to my questions , Vee
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Worst, IaI, Vee, and talah - what're your thoughts about Sky's read on CDB, from her reads list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Performer »

– talah, it's because I reread some ISOs and of the rest of us remaining, I was having difficulty sorting the 4 of you. I haven’t gotten to your ISO yet but from your careful dissecting of others, I’m leaning town on you .

In words, my reaction toward no kill is utter disbelief .

talah, I don’t see how you’re scumreading CDB. It’s preposterous - it’s overpowered that there’s another FN in the mix, as well as a Town 2-shot Bp Doc…this is only a 14-player game.
– my paranoid post about not wanting to die at night, and continuing that playstyle to draw attention, in d1.
When I saw too many people wagoning and misreading me, that’s when I realized I should tone down the paranoia.
And when d2 news appeared on the laptop screen, I made a choice to stop the d1 playstyle because that would most likely hinder town's chance of winning. Luna, Ved, & Titus can attest to me telling the truth about a switch in playstyle midgame.
– what in his play makes you think he’s VI?
– “most likely scumread to flip town” – what on earth?
– I’ve seen his playstyle in other games and I have to admit, he brings in a sense of humor and smugness…the latter making him seem very scummy. I have to say though, I’m not getting the strongest town vibe from him.
– has ANYONE ever heard of an insanely powerful role like 2-shot Bp Doc, in a game with 14 players or less?? I must be out of my mind if this claim is true.

Pg 61 posts by Ved – this guy...I’m torn being laughing to tears and /wrists.

@talah & Luna
Though I haven't been scumreading CDB like talah, I'm torn like Luna. Reviewing all this information and really at a crossroads on what to do. From what I can deduce, if we DO have 2 Town FN and 1 Town 2-shot Bp Doc, lynching any of them is obviously out of the question. At the same time, I'm finding it as challenging as breathing in space without gear, to believe the reality of the 2nd FN claim on top of the 2-shot Bp Doc claim...in a 14-player setup.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1510, VeeGee wrote:
In post 1409, Titus wrote:
In post 1407, Luna Fox wrote:I'm not sure i understand, but the mafiawiki says that FN is necessarily town (if the claim is true that is)

One isfake if the PMs are different.
Town-aligned Friendly Neighbor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. Messages sent on behalf of a Friendly Neighbor must be identical.

From the wiki.

Nah, I hadn't read AJ's post yet. His is closer to what I got. I was just trying to shorten it.

VOTE: Vee
until you answer the questions, which you've galloped over on the horse of ignore, for quite some miles now.

- remind me again, Vee, why did you just sheep my wagon on d1? Because I was most likely to be lynched?
And how about for zak? Because he happened to be most likely to be lynched on d1?
What's your read on CDB?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Performer »

– The Voice. It’s a cool show.
– you’re saying that scum targeted Luna out of everyone else, who you sought to protect out of everyone else, then you claimed 2-shot Bp Doc, along with outing a 2nd FN. Oh, and you’re now saying I’m trolling? Sigh.
– this guy Ved LOL….
– I’m talking about the rest of us alive. In terms of disbelief and scratching my head, maybe you have different definitions on those things. According to you, if we have 2-shot Bp Doc, 2 FNs, then scum have a Strongman, 2 Goons, 1 JK? Hm. Interesting.
As far as you wondering about my playstyle, the more you wonder about it, the longer you’ll keep scumreading me. We’ve never played in a game before but what I can tell you is anyone who delves very much on my how my playstyle changes midgame or how it’s different compared to another game, well, talking about that is not going to help town.
You have to re-read because I already answered your 3 questions.
Scum changes strategies but town who actually cares, they have to change their behavior as well if something is causing more chaos.
– FA - you don’t think scum could fake counterclaim the first FN claim?
@Worst – who’re your scumreads at the moment?

– Titus, are you a laywer?
Regardless, I’m thankful you’re here with your veteran experience oozing out of every pore.
Btw, that’s a very creative way to make a case. Two thumbs up.

– as d1 neared the end and Vee’s vote came up against me, I started wondering about him. Then his vote landed on zak and after zak’s flip, I asked him questions, he didn't answer them. Not to mention the ISO of Vee isn’t moving me to put him in town category. On top of that, Titus makes a believable case against Vee in 1652.
I have to admit, Aj’s part about scum being set back a day so we should not risk lynching him (if he’s really town PR), is a very moving argument that makes sense for town.
Anyway, Vee, these were my questions - why did you just sheep my wagon on d1? Because I was most likely to be lynched?
Note - you mentioned at least one of us was "most likely to be lynched" when you voted us. I'm asking you to clarify. What was YOUR reason to vote me and zak.

– Damn. After reading this from CDB, it makes me want to replace out. On the other hand, Aj is still incredibly young and if we don't give up on him (as a person), he could be less...bullheaded.
– Titus comes across as a very abstract FM player. We should embrace her oddities because they can make things unexpected and therefore, very interesting
– Ved , why! If you’re town, don’t give up . zak did this …not you too. Come on, man.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1449, talah wrote:
In post 1260, Performer wrote:
Confession - my "awkward play" in d1, particularly the post toward Vee - done as a gambit attempt, to draw an
nk against me

This is why I wanted to draw so much attention on d1..
Obviously no one died, which makes me scratch my head....
I don't have enough time at the moment to follow-up on everything, as I have to head off to work in a bit

What was your strategy?

When did you realise it was failing?

What did you do when you realised that?

---
Alright I'm out for tonight, will continue reading through what I already skimmed.

What was your strategy?
My strategy was being paranoid, asking Luna & choof about their misquotes, thinking they were a scum team. I talked about not wanting to to die at night. I thought the above actions would make scum think I'm a valued possession - therefore, they would eliminate me.

When did you realise it was failing?

When I saw too many people wagoning and misreading me, that’s when I realized I should tone down the paranoia.

What did you do when you realised that?
I did that by being a little less active with my paranoia. I didn't think the playstyle would draw that type of attention so fast, which wasn't what I wanted.
And when d2 news appeared on the laptop screen, I made a choice to stop the d1 playstyle because that would most likely hinder town's chance of winning. Luna, Ved, & Titus can attest to me telling the truth about a switch in playstyle midgame.
-----
@Titus whoa. Like Aj mentioned and like Ved did, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a bit
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Performer »

– I didn’t expect people to openly role speculate on d1, due to my post.

I decided to pull back a bit when more people wagoned on me misreading me as scum. Because if the wagon grew to the point of me being lynched, then I wouldn’t be around to be a scum target.

I don’t see how you’re thinking this is contradictory.
What I did in d1 was risky, yes. Then n1 happened and no kill. Along with the ridiculous role speculation on d1 and near mislynch of me, I made a choice for d2 and the rest of this game, to just be myself.

– ok, Vee. Sheeping wagons because they’re most likely to be lynched. I see. Fishy as hell.

– I think I saw him once in a game with MetalSonic. Maybe I’ll ask him to form a hydra account with me , you, talah, and Ved in it.

– IaI…what the?? I’m not sure how reliably we can trust people, to truth tell about their role abilities. In other words, scum can fake the information to us.
Also, is it really this good an idea to have a 4th role claim when it’s just d2?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Performer »

@mod
Dealing with family health issues at the moment. Should be returning to post here by the weekend.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Performer »

Welcome, Fire. If you're also scum this game, well you know what'll happen.
You know what I mean. ; )

In post 2022, Luna Fox wrote:Wasn't TheWorst scumreading Aj for most of D1? or did i get him confused with someone else.

Luna, from the info I got from Worst during my last interview of him, he was a fan of the Ved lynch, had a null read on FA, and disagreed with Sal's read of Aj.

-----
@FA I think IaI town OR IaI scum would’ve done that plan. If he is Vig, his plan makes sense – in order for him not to waste a shot on someone who resists death. If he’s scum, his plan makes sense – for him to help his team pick the right targets.

The information he got from everyone who’s able to resist nk, I personally find the validity questionable.

@Aj and what’s your reason for pushing on my death once again?

@Titus how come you're lining up lynches like that? How effective is that ?
----

Who I don't want to be lynched today: Luna/CDB/Titus/Sky/IaI
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2057, Titus wrote:There's too many scum here...

I am a fan of letting the protectives sort themselves. Firebringer/Sal and VeeGee are obvscum at this point. Only moved off VeeGee because Talah worried me.

Performer is freaking me out with his last post recycling FAQ2's question and then treating me like I am an IC.

I'm just offering my perspective to IaI's plan.

I was only asking that to find out where you were coming from, for the lining up of lynches.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2119, Vedith wrote:
In post 2116, TheWorst wrote:The claims have my head spinning. BP BG, Vig, BP Doc, and of course me and Skybird as the two FN's...

Wait until I claim then... That will just explode the Galaxy.

I don't think any of us could take it anymore with these claims LOL.
-----
@tal I was trying to act in a certain way to draw nk. As for your continued belief that it was contradictory, well, I did explain myself to you. It’s not going to help us any further to talk about how what you saw that as contradictory, just like it’s not going to help in speculating what shade of blue my shirt is.

@Sky I wanted to clarify Vee’s scummy sheeping of wagons without reasoning. Then he replies that he magically answered the questions - to which I took as him ignoring them. Scum trying to coast by.

@IaI concurred. Tal’s push on me is like Aj’s push on me - coming across as incredibly desperate to lynch town.

Aj - revised his claim to 1-shot Bp Doc, after seeing Vig used a shot against tal. I could definitely see town using that 2-shot Bp as a gambit because as Doc, they don't want to die at night. Can't think of a scum reason in doing that claim revision.
FA - I have conflicting feelings because he’s been putting up town posts and doesn’t look like he’s working with AJ (voted AJ). But his claim about being nk resistant like Aj, is unreasonable as Bp Bg. That sounds like a balance upset to the 14-player game balance between scum and town.

-----
@mod please prod Vee, he's been missing for the longest time
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Performer »

@tal you and Aj deserve medals for continuing on the “scum Performer” train when we’re almost 90 pages in, on d2. Seriously.
Not sure if your scumread of CDB, me, and IaI is more insane, or if it’s more insane that you keep thinking I dodged answering you. You’re getting town nowhere. What’s your reason for scumreading me again?

Bunching IaI and me together because of this ridiculous claim issue…what is that truly about ?
I told you that whole role fishing ordeal needed to be dropped.
Instead you keep reitering a thousand times, what we already know for d2.

@Titus you are reading too much into my buddying. Trust me – if you think I was being awkward toward you, you should play with Antihero. I find it extremely odd that you bring up the non-issue buddying again, so many pages later. Then again, I'm not here to judge playstyles

@Ved no objections to that list

3 days left. I can get onboard with a Fire vote. Haven't gotten a townread on him.

VOTE: Fire
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Performer »

OtR: Dude Fire...I didn't know you're staff on SC2Mafia LOL. Nice.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2189, Titus wrote:@performer, you're on sc2mafia?

I'm not but I've seen my brother play

In post 2196, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2188, Performer wrote:OtR: Dude Fire...I didn't know you're staff on SC2Mafia LOL. Nice.

Off topic: Yeah man, you play?
I usually play 2-4 games on mod a day. You can usually tell it's me cause I will have some derivative of bringer of fire in my name :P

On topic: I have not ISO iaminnocent I will do so soon.

I don't lol. My brother plays it from time to time...the graphics version , I believe. Your mention of it reminded me of this other site where I'm staff and there are sporadic FM games. I'm waiting for admin privileges to host the 5th season FM game there. Maybe a 13-player one with 3 Goons, 3 Masons, 7 VTs.

In post 2219, Firebringer wrote:BTW if its between me and Veegee, I am willing to go Veegee. Without even reading into that slot.

VOTE: Veegee

Should go read it though...

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

@IaI …when did I say I would protect Vee? You're 100% right in that I’m not the Vig. I never have been. I mentioned a fake shot at Vee in order to get reactions from Vee and others.
I am definitely not a good Vig target. Maybe a great scum target though. :wink:

@tal I think you’re looking a little too much into CDB putting on condescending behavior. I played with him in one game where he was town - compared to this game, he seemed more active in that game.

I think you have a great point about my tendency to move on a little too quickly after someone defends me, without me questioning it…I didn’t realize how that comes across to others.

As for matching my meta, I really can’t help you there. All I can do is do my best to help town this game.
-----
What I know for sure is that I’m hesitant to get a possible town PR lynched on d2, with so many people outing their roles so early.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2248, Vedith wrote:Okay

FN's go to
CDB
Luna
Titus
FB
Performer

If any lynched from here then add FAQ

Vig to

Vedith
Talah
VeeGee

I think that this plan is good enough.

Ved, how come you're putting yourself into the Vig pool? If there's one thing consistent in my town game, it's that I don't appreciate people suiciding, like self votes. It's not pro-town, we're losing extra power.

Has CDB come in this week since Sunday, at all?? Taking another look at his ISO.

In post 2251, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2250, Skybird wrote:FB, have you ISO'd Titus?

None at all.
Read last few pages with her pushing me and it seemed like arrogant town thought than scum.

I don't know Titus scum play so theres that.

She seems to like control in her scum play.

In post 2276, Vedith wrote:I'm happy.
Out of the names to lynch, I prefer Performer. IaI could be a good asset if vig and FB/Sala/Banana has been my strongest town read all game.

How come? Why is he your "strongest" townread?
-----
@tal no objections to the pools
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Performer »

After tal's sharp point of taking a critical look at people who defended me, I did an ISO of CDB. The guy's a compelling writer.
Saw a couple things in his posts that looked puzzling.

Going to delve into the game where he was Town JK , where he jailkept someone on n1 ( I believe it was the Vig or the Vig target, I forget who of the two). Something looks different in his behavior between that one and this one, something subtle perhaps, like SilverWolf's scum game and her town game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Performer »

Since the deadline is on standstill, I thought it was interesting to go a bit into another meta of CDB's - Mini 1485 (link below):
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Titus & Aj were in it too.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2307, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2304, Vedith wrote:I think both names are highly appropriate for us both. :P

Can I try once again to push away from a FB lynch?
I'm still eating his town cookie as we speak.

Its good, right?

I made it with love.

and a bit of LSD.

Wow HAHA.
Oh and if you and Ved make a hydra, that'd be interesting. I want to see it someday, maybe in the very near future :cool:

In post 2308, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2295, talah wrote:
@Molla-mod - actually you might want to double check this entire VC because I don't think Firebird's voting me but I think I Am Innocent is

^I think you were responding to Performer here. He changed his avatar.

Why are you calling me Firebird?

I only got that nickname from Space Dandy.

OMG, are you BP?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, yes. I am voting Veegee right now.

What do you mean if he is he Bp...??

Aj must've thought IaI & I were some hydra account.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2312, Titus wrote:drunk Titus is here. Weeee

Welcome.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2313, talah wrote:heh, welcome. Just woke up in the afternoon drinking coffee talah is here

Where do you live, tal? You have such a diff timezone.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Performer »

Whoa. 944pm PST in Cali.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2318, Titus wrote:I almost asked your timezone and forgot u live in the same 1 lol

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

@tal I think you make good points there, about where we are currently

Looking at Vee's posts, I got a scummier tone from them as time went on. Though we could wait for a replacement, we are almost 95 pgs into d2 (is this some sort of record for a game with less than 15??) and I'm concerned that players will get more apathetic. Personally I don't think that slot can be redeemed.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2328, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2324, Performer wrote:
In post 2318, Titus wrote:I almost asked your timezone and forgot u live in the same 1 lol

Off Topic but could not resist:

Oh no - you do not want to bring politics in here - You have no idea where a few of the players here have come from :D

Lol

And Drip has replaced Vee? Welcome!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2346, TheWorst wrote:I'm feeling Firebringer right now, my vote would put him at L-1 though.

Don't like his play currently, doesn't seem like the typical FB I know. Then again, I've yet to see him replace into a game, maybe I'm misjudging him.

Just a reminder - the deadline for d2 has resumed since Vee's slot got a replacement.

Vee's replacement (for some reason, I'm blanking on your name), can you get back to Luna's question asap. Thank you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2470, talah wrote:
In post 2466, I Am Innocent wrote:Oh wait u included a strongman yet nobody died N1 :roll:

That was because I believe the strongman was under suspicion Day 1 and either did not risk submitting the kill or was jailkept.

In any case like I said it was more of an example to show why killing claimed PRs without any evidence of scum's target/s is stupid.

I'd love to sit here and chat but it's 20 past 7 and I have to get ready for work.
Nice of you to become active finally.

So your theory is that we have JK. But according to the link below, a JK can't stop a Strongman:
wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

If scum didn't submit an nk on n1, that hurts them.
And if the scum team DID have a Strongman, it makes even less sense for them not to submit an nk - seeing as they have even less resistance to an nk with that super weapon.

In post 2472, Aj The Epic wrote:Wait we have a JK now too? wtf?

I highly doubt it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2497, DrippingGoofball wrote:I didn't even get a chance to interact with:

Performer
TheWorst
ChannelDelibird
Aj The Epic
FA_Q2
Skybird

Mod can we have an extension please?

My first impression of this, with the collection of Drip's other posts, communicates a very different feel compared to Vee, her predecessor.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Performer »

Before I call it a night in a bit , Drip - I know you want to interact a bit more with this list:

TheWorst
ChannelDelibird
FA_Q2
Skybird

But considering the very quick deadline and if they don't make it here in time to interact with you, can you over their ISOs and get back to us with a reads list?
It may be unfair for me to ask you to read all their ISOs and get back to us with a reads list, before the deadline (very time consuming) - so an alternative is to skim their ISOs or select X # of posts, to read through for the reads list.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2520, Luna Fox wrote:I wont feel bad about IaI dying and i still have weird vibes about the fact that 2 kills were blocked...
Maybe give me some cherry pie and i'll think about it ^_^

McD's in my area, recently brought back pumpkin pie ! I forget when they bring the cherry pie around. Maybe it's seasonal or for special time periods.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2543, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote IAI

I'm done with this game guys sorry.

Vote talah tomorrow. His fear of getting vigged N2 is the last bit of evidence u should need.

IAI out.

I'm all for a proper flash wagon today, but I'm not going to be available after 4pm PST, I'll be busy. Also, will be on and off checking this game (priority since it's so close to deadline). I hope we can coalesce somehow.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Performer »

And damit IaI. That self vote is atrocious, put your vote somewhere else please.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Performer »

@Ved as far as I can tell and after a skim of her ISO again, Luna is as town as the red in a strawberry this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Performer »

her patient questioning of things and working together with town are good enough signs
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Performer »

@Ved I don't recall her role claiming a PR at all.
Why are you bringing that up in regards to Luna of all players this game?? And when deadline is so close?? Sounds like stirring in chaos m this close to deadline.

@tal I wasn’t coming up with anything productive when I said that post 1714, regarding the setup speculation. I was wondering if people would comment more on it, at that time.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2611, Vedith wrote:
In post 2609, Performer wrote:@Ved I don't recall her role claiming a PR at all.
Why are you bringing that up in regards to Luna of all players this game?? And when deadline is so close?? Sounds like stirring in chaos m this close to deadline.

I'm not going to vote her or push on her you moron I want to check something while we are in the night. ¬¬
Stop getting all worked up because I am asking questions.

I'm getting worked up? I'm saying it looked scummy that you asked her that (probably my strongest townread atm), so I pressured you for that. That's all that was. Nothing more.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2616, Vedith wrote:For the record - I don't care if someone is confirmed town, let alone top town read. If I have a question to ask them, I'm going to ask them.

That's your preference or your way of thinking. Ok.

It's just your sudden question like that, made me wonder if you were paying attention to the game.
On top of that, your asking of her claiming this game. We had more than enough PR claims so far, I'm very familiar with scum trying to role fish for PRs, and I'll give my life to protect PRs (even if I'm a PR, depending on the situation).

Anyway, just my two cents.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2627, Aj The Epic wrote:I still don't like lynching claimed vig out of policy of it's pretty provable. Unless we're arguing SK.

UNVOTE:

However, I agree firebringer isn't the lynch for today.

What on earth??

In post 2638, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2637, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2627, Aj The Epic wrote:I still don't like lynching claimed vig out of policy of it's pretty provable. Unless we're arguing SK.

UNVOTE:

However, I agree firebringer isn't the lynch for today.

Scum claim right here. Unvoting the only alternative to the claimed vig while saying "he doesnt want to lynch claimed vig" so it becomes the only viable wagon.

I am here and I can still swing this.

I'm open to this idea, Drip.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Aj
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Performer »

I've already detailed who I'm ok with lynching.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2646, Aj The Epic wrote:1362 gives you two scum reads, FA_Q2 and I. I'm not convinced you aren't salty that Tallah and I still see you as scum, along with a few other players.

That's an old list.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2743, FA_Q2 wrote:Well, this is shit.

Who did you send your message to worst? I know I am going to be in the cross hairs today because of my claim but I am town and my claim is true. There really is not going to be much else to say on that note.

Who did you protect on n2??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Performer »

CDB , you voted Aj and left your vote on him for the longest time. You've held a very clear stance against him since the beginning of d2, like you knew he was town all along.
On d1, you defended me heavily, based on only 1 game. Given I have a blind spot of looking over those who defend me, but tal brought to my attention that I should include that in my reads of people. Your defense of me in d1, that was awfully smug - that you were so sure of me based on only 1 game of affectations.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2809, Titus wrote:
In post 2805, Vedith wrote:
In post 2805, Firebringer wrote:I thought you were scumreading me.
I can't follow you Vedith...

I really suggest you re read

Let's go back to reality. I state that one ifFB and Veegee at least must be scum, or there's no point to wagoning AJ. They both respond by voting me.

In 2504, near deadline..neither are voting each other. Both are voting IAI the vig. You would think if they were voting they would have voted each other at crunch time. Nope.

At least one of Veegee(DGB)/FB is scum.

I've been very busy over the weekend and have just caught up. CDB didn't pick up his prod? I think a replacement is coming soon for that slot.

@FA , Titus's post above makes sense
VOTE: Fire
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Performer »

Hmm Luna's case on IaI what on earth..?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Performer »

@mod can we PLEASE get CDB replaced

his inactivity in this game is appalling!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2988, Firebringer wrote:What bad reasoning?
Seriously I feel insulted everything DrippingGoofball calls me town.

Just insult after insult.

Interesting note, Fire. Has she been townreading anyone else?
As the days go on with Drip's posts, I'm liking her less and less as a scum candidate , compared to Fire . Peculiar blanket statements like , , . What gives?

In post 3014, pignash wrote:Hey guys. Clearly it will take a while for me to catch up. On page 9 currently but I should make quick work of it. Anyone want to give me the bullet points?

Anyone played with pig before? If so, can you tell us what he's like as town and/or scum?

In post 3027, pignash wrote:OK. At the Pacer game now. Will post tonight around midnight or so.

Looking forward to it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3072, I Am Innocent wrote:Yes I shot DGB last night. Agree with Titus, the scum let my shot go through against talah, but stopped it last night.

vote DGB

With even numbers left, I plan on shooting again tonight as no difference between starting Day five with 5 or 6 players. Question is, should we announce in thread who I'm shooting, or should I just go off on my own so scum won't know?

Dude. Why do you ask for our direction on your own power?? If you are really the Town Vig, then continue doing your mission...no need to announce to us who you shoot. I don't understand the benefit from that.

In post 3156, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 3138, Vedith wrote:
In post 3134, DrippingGoofball wrote:Unless he was bodyguarded, which is weird given that the Friendly Neighbor was left unprotected, he is lying outright about targeting me.

No, Titus claimed RB the moment she said he was blocked...

Considering that titus has essentially run town thus far and we have whiffed every time, I am willing to go here. Town needs a new strategy as the last one has brought us to lylo without taking out a single scum.

Agreed in terms of the new strategy. Titus also kept mentioning she won't lynch me as if she knew for sure I'm town , then turns around to post that Vedith could be replaced with me to be a scum candidate. The combination of those behaviors is giving me a scummy feeling.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Performer »

I need to take a giant step back and think of the night kill analysis, as well as look over vote counts. If Titus is truly scum, she is very much against bussing her fellow scum – I’ve seen this mentioned before in a finished game’s scum PT and in another game where her behavior with fellow scum was a hands-off policy.

Also, major credit to Drip's vote count posts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1155, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT ONE POINT SEXVENTINE

ZAKK - 8 - VEDITH, TITUS, TALAH, SKYBIRD, BANANACUCHO, LUNA FOX, PERFORMER, VEEGEE,

FA_Q2 - 3 - CHANNELDELIBIRD, AJ THE EPIC, I AM INNOCENT,
PERFORMER - 2 - FA_Q2,
NO LYNCH - 1 - ZAKK,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-09-30 20:05:00)

WITH 14 ALIVE IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH

Mislynch on zak on d1
No one died on n1

In post 2737, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT TWO POINT FIRTENE

AJ THE EPIC - 7 - CHANNELDELIBIRD, DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, PERFORMER, LUNA FOX, I AM INNOCENT, VEDITH, FIREBRINGER,

FIREBRINGER - 2 - FA_Q2, TITUS,
I AM INNOCENT - 2 - TALAH, SKYBIRD,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST, AJ THE EPIC,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-10-20 03:09:00)

WITH 13 ALIVE IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH

mislynch on Aj on d2
tal & Sky died on n2

In post 3058, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT THREE POINT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER

FIREBRINGER - 6 - TITUS, FA_Q2, PERFORMER, I AM INNOCENT, PIGNASH, LUNA FOX,

TITUS - 3 - VEDITH, DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, FIREBRINGER,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-11-05 10:08:00)

WITH 10 ALIVE IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH

Worst died on n3

-----

N1: Did IaI shoot someone on this night? I'm not seeing it mentioned in his ISO
D2: Drip redirected a lynch from Firebringer (VT) to Aj (Town 1-shot BP Doctor)
N2: IaI shot talah
N3: & d4: IaI claimed to have shot Drip, Drip obviously survived, FA claimed to have protected IaI the last 2 nights.

I've seen FA play town in a 20+ person large game before, and he seems to be a sharp player. So it's very curious why he protected IaI, who could've been Vig, yes, OR something else entirely (SK for example). Why wouldn't you protect Worst or Sky, who sent messages to others , confirming they really told the truth?
For instance, Worst sent his message to Aj on n1, Aj revealed his message on d2 and later was mislynched on the same day , Worst later died on n3...and you protected IaI on those 2 nights?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Performer »

IaI thinking tal was scummy because of tal's interaction with him, along with IaI's involved plan on d2 to work with town, don't cause me to think he's scum. In the meantime, I'd really like an answer on what happened from IaI on the first night.

@moderator: can we get a vote count update please. Thanks.

Just thought of something after having time to let thoughts incubate - going to examine the wagon on me from d1, for more clues.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

All this information is very interesting.

N1:
So Vig IaI attempted on tal, FA protected tal.
Aj protected Luna.

This still doesn't explain IaI's shot of Drip, and Drip surviving. That is a big question mark.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Performer »

Ugh , was catching up reading your massive wall post - I see your theory about the Drip survival now, IaI.
You mentioned no kill. Are you suggesting a no-lynch kill on d4?

@Luna & Ved, I am partly asking this because it's related to that one game Fire, you both, and I played, when I suggested no lynch and then I was mislynched as VT
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Performer »

Drip's post below reminds me of Ved’s about town dooming itself.
In post 3294, Luna Fox wrote:All this "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" is meh, if you're town that's playing against your win condition doubly so if you think a town lynch will result in a game loss, i don't buy your AtE
VOTE: DGB

I'm disliking her annoying AtE as well but I'm getting stronger signals from elsewhere at the moment.
I've seen Drip's AtE used in a game by someone who turned out to be Werewolf. I've seen FireKari self vote in a very bad manner, on d1 and in that case , we caught that hydra as mafia scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Performer »

Willing to go here for now. Will be following up with the top 3 scumreads I have.
VOTE: Titus
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Performer »

Why Titus?

-Page 41 of the vote pattern the behaviors from Titus and CDB (Pignash)
-At one point, she wanted Fire/Vee/Aj/tal dead. Her push on Drip could be a bus but from the interactions between Drip and her, it looks like scum v town.
-Her massive defense of me on d1 , along with her predecessor's defense of me (catboi), were extremely unusual. She read me as town off 1 ongoing game I had with her....that's weak reasoning to townread. Also kept mentioning she won't lynch me as if she knew for sure I'm town , then turns around to post that Vedith could be replaced with me to be a scum candidate, on d4
-She said this:
Drip and Sal (Firebringer) are close to bet my life scum…Talah and Skybird are probably scum….AJ needs to be watched.
So what happened? 4 of those 5 are dead now.
-D3: Fire voted Titus. Fire flipped town
Ved thought Titus/Drip were scum
-D1: Ban (Sal/Fire) voted catboi (Titus) after their interactions
Titus’s interaction with Aj on pages 34-38, caused Aj to vote her. Later, zak and Ban (Sal/Fire) voted Titus becasue she was scummy to them

The combination of the above behaviors is my case on Titus.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Performer »

Why Pignash/CDB?

-D1: CDB’s mention of expecting zak to flip town but not mustering enthusiasm to stop the mislynch, in his post, was super scummy. And his defense of me was because he played in 1 game with me where he was town and I was scum in that game. Weak townread reasoning and giving up on a fellow town member - scummy.
His said the wagon on me was horrid because it got that far – there wasn’t even analysis in there – it’s like saying you pushed so far in a relationship and you’re not getting anywhere, so why keep pushing? Doesn't make sense.
Additionally, CDB’s stance wanted zak, Worst, Aj, FA dead…with his preferred lynch being Worst. talah said CDB put up FA & zak as lynch options when I was L1, and then CDB voted zak.
His about Aj’s reads being bad – didn’t even go into detail why he thought the reads were bad, much like his odd post defense, of me.

-D2: voted Aj after Aj's claim, despite CDB being a highly experienced player. He wouldn't just critically think it through to suspend disbelief - instead, he rashly voted Aj. Not a good pro-town behavior to me.

The pattern above raises the suspicious alarm for me, about pignash.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Performer »

Why Vedith?

-D1: Ved said that he’s always right. Then right after his post, zak flipped as VT. Ved mentioned Channel can be town to him, in a d2 post
-He voted zak in and later in d1, he mentions his vote is because of a previous game he played with zak in (heavily-based read off of 1 ex-game – this is unreliable). His spoke of me replying, then speaking about lining up a future lynch, then he feels like I won’t react to a post – sounds like smug scum right there, and also gives me that impression. He continued his omniscient demeanor in his posts from 960-1078. Also put me at L-1 this day.
-D2: after zak flipped as VT, he voted AJ in his – a post that contains the same tone as his previous posts regarding zak – a tone that scum gives off, one where they know who’s town and who’s not.
Just an ISO of his posts alone, don’t move me to place him strongly into town or scum category – but when analyzed with interactions with others and myself, I’m putting him in scum category.
I could easily see him having motive to nk talah, as the argument between the two went on for pages during d2/d3.

The above behaviors about the pattern of his interactions, move me to scumread Ved.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3318, I Am Innocent wrote:I don't see how Titus can be scum and me and DGB be town.

My case on her and my vote count analysis from my posts on d4 (our current day).

In post 3319, Titus wrote:I've actually been suspecting you for awhile Performer. :S

Interestingly...I've been thinking you were really weird, Titus :eek:
ever since d1 to be honest
however....many people I've met in this game and others, consistently say you're odd to read
and I had the fatal flaw of not critiquing why you defended me like that, which was something I was unaware of until talah brought it up
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3350, DrippingGoofball wrote:If I lose my mind, I will blame this game.

Town should NEVER give up. Have faith with us.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3423 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3361, BBmolla wrote:Mafia QT
Dead Thread
Modding QT

Scumteam played well. I don't know if I should have given town a little more power or what, but lynching the doc was kind of a death sentence.

Good game all, thanks for being active!

Wow. Has anyone ever seen a 2-man scum team vs 12 town? I think the setup itself threw everyone off, in terms of numbers and the Mafia Vig and Mafia Backup Vig roles....along with the other roles, it was probably the most peculiar game I ever played.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3397, Aj The Epic wrote:And you encourage luna to...

God that was frustrating. I'm not going to talk about it because it's not going to help but damn. A lot of it was on me for being in my first full town game since I returned (prior had only been a replacement) but I'm still pissed with everything outside that. Oh well...

It's understandable. I think your death tunnel on me wasn't too keen for d1 and onward. It took all my patience and self control to keep from tunneling you on d2 after your outrageous claim (which turned out to be true). When you finally put up that weird post with the unvote, along with Drip's (turned out to be town too) entrance in the game, that was the last strange for me lol. NO hard feeling though - it was a very interesting game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Performer »

@mod are all the roles revealed now? I'm curious what the entire setup is
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Performer »

@Drip & Titus

I highly disagree with the insults as they went overboard plenty of times. As for histrionics, I've got a deep passion for performance art as I'm a performer by hobby irl, so I'm all for that LOL. I think Titus makes an excellent point about being charismatic in working with town...otherwise people won't listen to you and even scumread you if you are being extremely impolite.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Performer »

Titus I'm sorry we lynched you... ; /

As for the talk about lynching IaI, I think after the mislynch on Aj, who turned out to be an extremely powerful town PR, I was completely paranoid about mislynching another town PR. That was a huge motive glaring me in the face, in not wanting to lynch IaI at end of d4. Being myself without imitating other playstyles, I don't let on paranoia, giving up, and other lowly behaviors as town...but behind the never-let-go exterior, a whirlwind of emotions swam through my head. Despite that, I still would've kept on the next day if the game went on.

Town should never gives up and have faith in one another.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Performer »

The distrust in the FN claim was mainly on you because you were a second FN claim LOL. From what I recall of all the games I've played in or speculated, I've only seens Goon and VT be duplicated. I personally never expected a 2nd FN to be true. Despite my high policy for protecting PRs , I kept second guessing you. Then when Aj flipped, I figured there's no way in hell he would've lied about you so you were confirmed town.

At that point, it was getting ridiculous how people were doubting Sky as the FN as she was the 1st FN.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3430, Titus wrote:I detest FNs and I will always be utterly paranoid of them.

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Performer »

Lol Drip...I'm not going to start with you. That's not what I mean, everyone's free to speak what they believe of other players' skill levels. How they go about it is another thing.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Performer »

I hope we play in more future games, tal
you are very vocal and I have an affinity for vocal town
unless they scumread me when I am town

;)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”