Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by bji »

In post 723, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 721, bji wrote:
In post 719, Keyser Söze wrote:to his my-ex-was-a-bitch-thus-all-women-are-bitches grudge

I find this kind of offensive. Please don't say things like this about me, and preferrably not about anyone. Thank you.

Sorry. I agree I could/should have worded that differently. I didn't mean it personally x

Apology accepted. Now, if you could explain what you meant.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 725, bji wrote:Apology accepted. Now, if you could explain what you meant.

You got burnt by player A doing X. Player B also does X. You conclude Player A has same motivation as Player B.

In post 724, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Keyser Soze

You need to contribute and explain what you are doing/why you are reading.
Explain what these votes/fake roleclaims mean.
We're closer to the deadline now.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by bji »

In post 726, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 725, bji wrote:Apology accepted. Now, if you could explain what you meant.

You got burnt by player A doing X. Player B also does X. You conclude Player A has same motivation as Player B.

Well, there was no conclusion there, just an observation.

In post 726, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 724, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Keyser Soze

You need to contribute and explain what you are doing/why you are reading.
Explain what these votes/fake roleclaims mean.
We're closer to the deadline now.

It would be hypocritical of me to agree but ... I agree anyway.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 727, bji wrote:Well, there was no conclusion there, just an observation.

Well, is player B scum because of X, or is player B scum because of player A?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 720, bji wrote:
In post 709, Keyser Söze wrote:The time is not yet ripe.

I don't know. We're getting closer to deadline. Still have a few posting but not really posting. A few threatening to prodge out the rest of Day 1. We need all the evidence on the table - plus, Frozen Angel deserves to defend herself with the optimum time allocated.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by bji »

In post 729, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 720, bji wrote:
In post 709, Keyser Söze wrote:The time is not yet ripe.

I don't know. We're getting closer to deadline. Still have a few posting but not really posting. A few threatening to prodge out the rest of Day 1. We need all the evidence on the table - plus, Frozen Angel deserves to defend herself with the optimum time allocated.

Deadline is 5 days away. Anyway, I expect I'll be able to be more open by tomorrow sometime.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by bji »

In post 728, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 727, bji wrote:Well, there was no conclusion there, just an observation.

Well, is player B scum because of X, or is player B scum because of player A?

It's evidence. Evidence that the behavioral pattern I was seeing can have an explanation that is both rational, but also has been borne out by previous experience. But I'll talk more about this tomorrow. Right now my kids are pulling my elbow to try to get me to come to the dinner table.
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by supercool898 »

I have some time to post right now so I am going to. I don't usually like posting on my phone since it is crap to edit with, but whatever.

In post 704, Frozen Angel wrote::|

He stated "yeah , trust me I'm a doctor" and you believed it. no! you tried to make him talk about it. its a wifom for mafia. if you can't see that. you tried to solve the WIFOM and its not town motivated. and you tried to role fish <

forget OMGUS I really have no idea why I wrote that ... or I just can remember it

:| he wasn't even close to a mislynch. you said for avoiding a mislynch I'll change my vote after youve been asked why are you flipflopping on him ... it seems your tryed to have the both cases at hand. be with the voters and the disagreed ones.

Distancing : the town. you had no solid scum read never ever in this thread. I think your vote on me was your strongest cases so far. that's distancing and trying to lying low.

I need to go right now. Its too late here and my head is exploding ...

Again, I see no circumstance where unvoting town is scummy. Leaving my vote on a town player is promoting a mislynch, so I removed it and put it on someone I think is scum.

Great. I'm not distancing a single person, but the entire town. Wouldn't by the general use of distancing mean that I am town? Also you must realize that I do not have the same reads list as I did from 500 pages ago. My reads are pretty different now.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 706, acryon wrote:
In post 686, TheCow wrote:I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon.

They don't have to be, although I agree they can become unnecessary points of contention depending on how much credence is given to them. That being said, they are good for some amount of information, and you should only be worried about them if you're scum.

UNVOTE:

@supercool: Of the people on your wagon, how do you feel about each of their perceived or stated reasons for being there? Who's scum? Who's town?

I think that FA, mala, and maybe cow are scum. Titus is a null read for me, since she and neumune haven't really said much yet. I'm waiting for her to catch up with the game.
I go by Super for short
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

RC makes me want to punch them out of the game. :D
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 733, supercool898 wrote:
In post 686, TheCow wrote:I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon.

They don't have to be, although I agree they can become unnecessary points of contention depending on how much credence is given to them. That being said, they are good for some amount of information, and you should only be worried about them if you're scum.

UNVOTE:

@supercool: Of the people on your wagon, how do you feel about each of their perceived or stated reasons for being there? Who's scum? Who's town?

I think that FA, mala, and maybe cow are scum. Titus is a null read for me, since she and neumune haven't really said much yet. I'm waiting for her to catch up with the game.

yep 2/3 of those voting youuuu
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser I asked for a direction, not a philosophy lesson. Where do you want to go today?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

As an aside, I am dreadfully uninterested in voting RadientCowbells.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 708, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Frozen
Thought about it a bit, this is kind of self-meta but I did this same thing my first scum game. It was because of bussing as well but I will get to that if frozen flips scum.

you wanna meta read yourself to vote me?!!! :facepalm: go check my scum game and come back if you found a similarity ...

In post 709, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 573, RolePlay25 wrote:Alas, my weapon in this mystery is not a machine gun, but a single scalpel - or but rather even one seventh of a scalpel.

Fair play. I'd still like to hear your
town
reads though - or will they depend on Frozen Angel's flip?

In post 583, bji wrote:Is that surprising, given that the wagon on Bloodking was there mostly because people didn't like his level of activity

Hey man, since when was BL0ODK1NG's wagon an activity wagon?
Anyway, TheCow and Dwlee99 unvoted before Frozen Angel's 'catch-up'.

Page 24...

In post 604, acryon wrote:To be fair, while I don't think it's accurate to say you have focused almost soley on her slot the
entire
game, you certainly have for at least the last 12+ pages or so, which would also make it disingenuous for you to pretend her claim is complete absurdity.

acryon playing the peace-maker.

In post 606, bji wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

Talk about a kicking a girl while she's down... :giggle:

In post 608, supercool898 wrote:TheCow was not making a random vote, but operating off the assumption that the first person to post is scum.

I still don't see it supercool898 :?

In post 613, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm asking again why are you so obsessed with lynching me?! all your reasons are based on his inactivity not his playing ...

The BL0ODK1NG's wagon was not a lurker/inactivity wagon. We'd have had a wagon on Diego1487 or RadiantCowbells too if that was the case.

In post 615, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 606, bji wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

you might wanna explain ?

Yes please. I felt bji was coming at this wagon from a neutral angle. That's the second time he's jumped on one of RolePlay25's wagons unexpectedly :shifty:

In post 622, Malakittens wrote:This said player reacts via emotion when town.

Emotional defences can come from town and from scum.

ok keyser, I really can't see you here ...

RolePlay wants to see my flip. and you think that's informative? how is that? I mean I'm town. the only obvious thing that can come out of it is Supercools being scum, which is obvious right now .

I asked him to give me reasons how can be sure about bloodking to be scum in 6 posts and he gave me this :

In post 605, RolePlay25 wrote:Bloodking's entry to the game was awkward, and he was called out on this. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking ceased playing the game shortly after that awkward entrance. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being challenged to actually participate, produced a reads list that contained nothing resembling logic. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being asked to defend that reads list, fled the game. Do you deny this is so?

:facepalm: I mean you ever asked him why his entry was awkward ? he did his RVS stuff and vanished. he came in and gave an awkward read list and vanished again.

I mean this proves he was scum?! IT'S OBVIOUS HE GOT STUFF GOING IN HIS LIFE. he was totally inactive in this whole thread. all the accusations on him are no-allignment-indicative but they can be used for a pressure to find the truth.

He is not here. I asked him to start cases against me and TEST me instead. and he refused to. He just want to assume I'm scum and finish this day.

I'm emotional. and yeah I will defend like this because I'm getting mis lynched base of nothing ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 713, Keyser Söze wrote:Yes, erm, because 'distancing' would only work if you were both scum I need to re-read that exchange. Something just poked me up the bum

He had no solid scum read in whole thread.

that's what I meant by saying distancing ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 715, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 714, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 712, RolePlay25 wrote:Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.

I liked MarioManiac4 in the early Chapters, but he has since slipped down a couple levels since Chapter IV. I want MarioManiac4 as an ally, but he's not sharing his love.
Advice?

Looook, Keyser I'm not drunk, but I wanna be drunk. Becauuuuse, things aren't adding up any more. Look, Bloodking's ISO is a mess. I've got twenty different people saying "you can't be scummy in six posts" but it's actually a literal flaming mess. The "you searched my name, that makes you town!" bit was nonsense, the "keeping the eye on Golden" bit was terrible, the reads list was horrid, and replacing out under pressure ain't never been a town tell. But then we get Frozen Angel. She's still Bloodking. Her post-by-post is a giant waste of time. She even self-consciously calls out how scummy it is jokingly:

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:post : why are you posting such an IIAO posts FA? :/

This is so cutesy "tee hee look at me doing something scummy" it makes my eyeteeth ache. In the manner that screams "there will be blood!" I hate it! I hate all of it!

But then you throw her in the kettle, cook her up, and what does she do? She goes and she scumhunts. She actually fucking tries to get her scumread lynched, even when no one is paying attention to a fucking thing she is saying. And she's calling Bloodking's actions null. Not like "oh he was scummy, but he's not scum," no she's genuinely confused as to what I find scummy about an ISO that's a small pile of dog dirt. She genuinely doesn't see iiiitttt...

Then we have the voters man, the voters. BJI. Supercool. DWLee. You think that's three town voting with us man? Man, I don't know if that's better than one town voting with us.

I wanna go somewhere else, Keyser. I wanna go visit some old friends. Whadda you wanna do? Golden? Pay an overdue visit to BJI? Throw our weight on the supercool train?

Bloodking ISO which your talking about is not even an ISO! he has only 6 posts .... omfg I have 58 posts right now!

The only points your making against him are things you can use to push a slot to gain scum reads. their non scum slip by themselves...

I never said his actions were scummy. if you can't read my posts please don't , AT LEAST Don't twist my words please. I'm scum hunting yeah.... so what?! I'm really not following you at all...

their wagoning on me because you couldn't make an easier wagon for them! are you sirious ?!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 732, supercool898 wrote:I have some time to post right now so I am going to. I don't usually like posting on my phone since it is crap to edit with, but whatever.

In post 704, Frozen Angel wrote::|

He stated "yeah , trust me I'm a doctor" and you believed it. no! you tried to make him talk about it. its a wifom for mafia. if you can't see that. you tried to solve the WIFOM and its not town motivated. and you tried to role fish <

forget OMGUS I really have no idea why I wrote that ... or I just can remember it

:| he wasn't even close to a mislynch. you said for avoiding a mislynch I'll change my vote after youve been asked why are you flipflopping on him ... it seems your tryed to have the both cases at hand. be with the voters and the disagreed ones.

Distancing : the town. you had no solid scum read never ever in this thread. I think your vote on me was your strongest cases so far. that's distancing and trying to lying low.

I need to go right now. Its too late here and my head is exploding ...

Again, I see no circumstance where unvoting town is scummy. Leaving my vote on a town player is promoting a mislynch, so I removed it and put it on someone I think is scum.

Great. I'm not distancing a single person, but the entire town. Wouldn't by the general use of distancing mean that I am town? Also you must realize that I do not have the same reads list as I did from 500 pages ago. My reads are pretty different now.

no. not the unvote. I'm talking about the way you did it not your action.

and no. I never said your lurking. I meant your always there. your everywhere! and your there to vote all the wagons but you never had a strong scum read. you want to shoot arrows from distance , town will make their hands dirty .

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 733, supercool898 wrote:

UNVOTE:

good you have a scum case.

you think if I was scum (which I'm not) my scum partners would defend me or buss me? why are so dishonest man?

and you must mention titus atm? you mentioned everyone? why are you trying to show yourself super active while your trying to put something and make everything just muddy ?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes, I am, FA.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 737, RolePlay25 wrote:As an aside, I am dreadfully uninterested in voting RadientCowbells.

I wish RadientCowbells would post. I feel sorry for whoever shares his win-con.

In post 414, acryon wrote:VOTE: RolePlay25
In post 706, acryon wrote:UNVOTE:

@acryon - can you explain how you got from the vote to the unvote. I didn't quite catch that.

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:I'll explain in my next post (read list)

Yes, this would be a good time for a reads list Frozen Angel.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 744, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 737, RolePlay25 wrote:As an aside, I am dreadfully uninterested in voting RadientCowbells.

I wish RadientCowbells would post. I feel sorry for whoever shares his win-con.

You say that like you know that you don't.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 745, RadiantCowbells wrote:You say that like you know that you don't.

Not like to know.
Want to know
. Unfortunately for us you haven't given any indication that you are town or that you even want to play this game.

But you also haven't given any indication that you want to replace out...

So...
Thoughts.
Now.
Anything.
5 days.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You going to actually make a case on Keyser or just scream that they are scum, rc?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 am

You are playing way, way differently than you were in 1737.

Annie is awesome.

You could very well be scum.

But maybe not?

idk I'm in a rut right now. I don't really have any reads.

You going to actually make a case on Keyser or just scream that they are scum, rc?

You act like I'm scumreading him strongly.

I'm not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:19 am

Anyone who is on, who are you scumreading and why should I vote them?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”