Micro 567: Kids with Guns - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: RaskoInikov

any reason why you didn't vote TellTaleHeart?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 9, advantage wrote:do you think that makes him a possible mafia though? i cant see your reasons considering that you didn't vote telltaleheart either... ;-,

Everyone is a possible mafia, I'm just asking him to start conversation.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm pretty sure he's at L-2, not L-1. I'm not completely sold on advantage being genuine with his claim but if he did think he was gonna get hammered then he probably would have suicide bombed if he's the bomber.

Why'd you ignore my question? What's with the rush to hammer here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 48, ArcAngel9 wrote:I agree with this. the claim was bad. I am comfortable with where my vote is.

This doesn't feel right to me as a response to my post. I wasn't saying the claim was bad. I was trying to make the point that a suicide bomber at L-1 would probably bomb if they truly believed they were about to be hammered. However, since advantage was at L-2, it's impossible to know whether he truly believed he was about to be hammered or not, so it's a bit of a wash which is why I hedged in my opening sentence.

In post 52, Marquis wrote:this really just looks like aa9 is trying to come up with any reason to keep going for an easy lynch/continue with her rvs push out of convenience.

I agree with this too.

VOTE: ArcAngel9
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:BTW, ArcAngel9 is completely correct about the downside of claiming VT.
It's a bad move for town
because it gives the mafia better odds to hit a power role in a random nk. An outed VT cannot provide camouflage for power roles and
thus becomes a useless thing

Yes but is it scum?

I see newbies prematurely claim VT in Newbie games all the time and I'm always going to be more suspicious of the people that advocate to lynch them solely on those grounds.
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh whoops sorry I didn't realize that was the same color as yours N_M, you can change that post color in the quote or something if you want.

that's a bad mistake I'm sorry
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

^do you think advantage is scum or not?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 86, TellTaleHeart wrote:Nothing any of them have said is technically "wrong" or "scummy" per se. GuiltyLion and Khan have an oddly robotic feel to their posts. They seem to have no trouble pointing out things that could potentially be scummy but there's a missing link that would really give their logic trains anything satisfyingly readable.

Look, I'm fine with you scumreading me for a "robotic feel" to my posts, I get that a fair amount.

But if you think there's a missing link to my thought processes, why don't you ask me about what you think is missing to see if you can find it?

Because when you start saying things like this:
In post 98, TellTaleHeart wrote:I see a couple GuiltyLion town reads bouncing around the thread. Would anyone care to explain them?

without talking to me directly,

it begins to read like you want to discredit the idea of me being town more than you want to genuinely attempt to sort me.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

advantage is basically the towniest person in the thread at this point and I'm waiting for arcangel to justify that terrible vote on him, and an answer to my question from Kublai Khan.

I also don't like this:
In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:You just hid behind a claim that's easily faked by scum. You valued your skin over the town.

coming from Kublai Khan immediately after he said this:
In post 63, Kublai Khan wrote:The biggest criticism I always get in early game play is that I blow things out of proportion. I'm trying to change that by acknowledging that the charge I've levied is over-blown in nature.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In you acknowledge that you are often criticized for blowing things way out of proportion. Your approach to correct this is to acknowledge that your charges are overblown.

Then in the next post you go and make an even more overblown charge by saying advantage "valued his skin over the town".

It felt like an intentional effort to provoke a response from advantage, which you are clearly self-aware of given . I can see this possibly coming from town as a method of scumhunting, but it also worries me because if you are scum and someone reacts poorly, you can spin their reaction to push them as scummy rather easily.

Basically those two posts are a weird mix of transparent and not transparent and I don't feel like I trust you enough yet to understand where you were going with .

Overblown charges in general are a warning sign to me because scum is more likely to dress things up as scummier than they actually are.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 116, Kublai Khan wrote:ArcAngel9 - I have a leaning town read on him. He has reads and acts on them, but he doesn't have any strong follow-up to his votes. Time will tell.

Can you explain this read? It seems very shallow compared to the level of effort put into your other reads, and I'm not sure why you are so quick to townread ArcAngel when I see nothing town in her ISO.

In post 116, Kublai Khan wrote:I don't even see the need to try to figure out who is which mafia because it doesn't really matter. We aren't ever going to get to a point where we are trying to specifically lynch the suicide bomber.

So is this the thrust of your case against me - me thinking advantage is probably not suicide bomber?

We aren't trying to specifically lynch either mafia role, but it's a given that the suicide bomber will bomb as soon as they feel like they are about to be lynched. That's the only point I was trying to make - if advantage seriously believed he might get lynched, he probably would have bombed there. It wasn't a full read on advantage, who I consider my strongest townread now.

In post 117, Kublai Khan wrote:One, it feels like you're painting me with a broad "this is scummy" brush, but there's literally nothing there.

You're accusing me of doing something which could potentially be done by scum. That's the nature of the whole game. Everything could potentially be done by scum. That's not really a valid reason to "not like" what someone is doing.

Second, why are you isolating the scenario where I am the only one that could take advantage of a "poor reaction"? When I pressure a newb (or someone whom I think responds poor to pressure) it's also to learn from the reactions of everyone else to that poor reaction.

First I'm not voting you, I don't have a strong read on your alignment yet. Part of the reason I called it out was to see how you would respond.

If something "potentially done by scum" is not a valid reason to dislike something, then what would you consider a valid reason to dislike something?

I didn't say you could be the only one who could exploit a poor reaction, but you were the one provoking it with your loaded accusation. I'm mostly trying to generate more content and see how people react to things, because there's hardly been anything alignment-indicative so far.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 118, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am reading guilty as scum because I don't see his reason to jump into my wagon, it looks like easy vote of a scum.

he should be lynched today.

This is literally trash. My vote is on you because you tried to justify your advantage vote on the basis of him claiming VT, rather than a genuine belief in him being scum.

Answer my question please, since you ignored it:
do you think advantage is scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead.

^Quoting this again to show what I'm talking about

how is advantage "as good as dead" if he is truly a VT? Given that you literally just said scum won't attack him the sentence before. This thought process doesn't make any sense. This post is the kind of post that scum make when they want to try to drive mislynch wagons through to completion.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 122, Kublai Khan wrote:One, it's busy-posting. It's similar to IIOA, except it's not even information. It's not fluff either. It's just... words. You're wording. "Look at all the words I'm wording!". It doesn't contribute anything to the game.

I'm responding to what I understand to be your case on me:

In post 116, Kublai Khan wrote:Like, why focus on that? I don't even see the need to try to figure out who is which mafia because it doesn't really matter. We aren't ever going to get to a point where we are trying to specifically lynch the suicide bomber.

I posted to explain my thoughts better regarding this point, and now you're just calling it words.

This feels like a disingenuous attack from you - am I not allowed to clarify and answer your question to help you read me accurately?

So to steer this conversation somewhere productive:
why do you think I'm scum?

because clearly there is a miscommunication here.

In post 116, Kublai Khan wrote:Two, it's poor reasoning. If advantage had posted a minute after Raskolnikov and said "Woah, don't hammer I'm VT" then sure whatever. You might have a point. But it was a half-hour. advantage had plenty of time to properly count the votes (game was literally two pages) and then decide to fakeclaim. I imagine a Suicide Bomber would be hyper-aware of the number of votes on them.

This is basically exactly why I said at the time:
In post 30, GuiltyLion wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's at L-2, not L-1. I'm not completely sold on advantage being genuine with his claim
but if he did think he was gonna get hammered then he probably would have suicide bombed if he's the bomber.

In post 116, Kublai Khan wrote:Is this the basis of your townread on advantage?

No, my townread comes from basically everything he's posted since my .
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 125, TellTaleHeart wrote:The AA9 push is still rough but I'm still giving him a little time to develop it.

I agree that my push is rough but that's partially because AA9 is giving nothing to work with. She won't answer my question, she's actively lurking/prodging, she's offered almost nothing in terms of reads on players or comments about the game. Her ISO consists of an L-1 vote on advantage, a justification of her vote that he should be lynched for claiming VT, and then an OMGUS switch to me.

Like I don't see how anyone reads that at town. We should be forcing her to give us more to work with.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 128, advantage wrote:
i still think this is a bad reason to vote guiltylion.

but anyway i am busy and i will just VOTE: guiltylion since i don't have time to write more.

i can explain more later i hope... ;-,

Yeah I'm waiting for you to explain this one. If you don't agree with AA's vote on me then why are you joining her on the same wagon?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 118, ArcAngel9 wrote:received prod. sorry mod
this game is so stalled I don't have much inputs yet. I am reading guilty as scum because I don't see his reason to jump into my wagon, it looks like easy vote of a scum.

he should be lynched today
. with that said I am okay with my vote on him unless if anyone else have better theory on other wagons, I will rethink about it.

This is another example of what I mentioned earlier about how AA is posting to get people lynched, rather than sort the alignment of other players.

Town has no reason to say the bolded part unless they're absolutely convinced I'm scum. But her last sentence immediately after it doesn't make it sound like she's convinced I'm scum.

So why would town!AA9 be:
a) so certain that I'm scum given that I explained exactly why I voted her?
b) so confident that I should be lynched over anyone else in the game?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..

advantage

where in this post do you get the sense that she genuinely believes that you're scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 135, advantage wrote:ironically in #132 guiltylion is himself just posting to get arcangel9 lynched not sort the alignment of players.

did you ever consider that I say things and make votes to get reactions

There's a difference between saying "she should be the lynch today" and keeping my vote on her until she responds to my question.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 135, advantage wrote:also i think he is responding by attacking kublai khan as well who was being voted earlier so that he can potentially vote for kublai khan, if more people decided to go with it.

it's important to argue with multiple people to figure out what they're thinking and why

so that you see their intentions and motives - even if I die, you'll see my argument with KK in a different light

you seem to be concluding that I'm scum and then analyzing everything I do following from that assumption, instead of looking at what I'm doing and then trying to figure out what my alignment is. Like in the second half of this sentence, you're speculating about what I could potentially do, when I haven't done it at all.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 136, advantage wrote:i think she is a townie

why?

citing her posts as your evidence
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 135, advantage wrote:also in #132 he is trying to point out things about arcangel9 as if she is a townie who he wants to be lynched instead of himself.

can you explain this in more detail too? Which things? Where do I posture as if she's town?

was a pretty terrible post man. pretty much kills my townread on you, it pings me hard as a scum-who-is-being-townread jumping into an existing TvT.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Why do you think I'm scum though?!?

You said "his vote on me was vague"

I said "I voted you because you justified your vote on advantage on the basis of him claiming VT"

Then you did nothing the rest of the game.

This game is beyond frustrating.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Guys, let's say you lynch me today and I flip town. Who will you look at next? Will you get the sense that you understand where aa9's head is at? Why am I literally the only one trying to pressure her here?

There's 4 days until deadline, the leading wagon is on town with no real viable CWs currently at this point, and half the playerbase are being lurksacks. This is going to be a town loss unless some of you start doing more stuff.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

And aa9 STILL refuses to give me her read on advantage
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

the last several pages/days have been a loop of:

-someone says guiltylion is scum
-i push back and argue with them
-they disappear

This is barely going to be useful after I flip. there's hardly any associative information between any other players, and if you think you've magically caught scum with the terrible arguments against me on D1 through six pages, you're wrong
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 142, ArcAngel9 wrote:Now you're attacking back because i think youre scum

also, this is a misrep.

I'm not attacking you because you think I'm scum.

I'm attacking you because of the confidence with which you say it and your abject lack of interest in attacking/talking to anyone else.

Like townies should never be certain of a lynch 100 posts into the game. You aren't even considering whether you're wrong - if you're actually town here then it's terrible play. What are your thoughts on advantage's ?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@mod - I think advantage is voting me, not Suzune, and Marquis is voting Suzune
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - wait no Marquis switched to aa9, so no one is voting Suzune
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I can lynch Suzune if she doesn't make any kind of substantive input before day end, but I still feel AA9 is overaggressively pushing for lynches (with at least one of them being a mislynch fmpov) whereas Suzune is lazily coasting
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

why would you not claim in this setup?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah I know that, wanted to see what she'd say
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think there's a pretty good chance of it

if she doesn't I'd look at advantage, he didn't seem to want to commit one way or the other in the argument
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

plus TTH, KK, Marquis all look hella town to me, I liked Rasko before he disappeared. Suzune slot is also worth a second look tomorrow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 178, Kublai Khan wrote:Do you think that ArcAngel9 is scum that isn't fighting a lackadaisical wagon or scum that can count votes?

I mean at this point I feel she is more and more likely scum as there's no reason not to be fighting this wagon if you're town.

The fact that she is singularly fixated on me also looks like she's trying to avoid slipping any information about her partner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm waiting on the replacement but I'm glad AA9 finally gave her read on advantage
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

droog if you have aa9 meta, is it normal for her to tunnel like this or does she normally advance the game more?

the stubborn refusal to engage with me I could potentially see as town but I don't like how she hasn't interacted with anyone else this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I still think aa9 is the best lynch for today, esp if she's played like this as scum before
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay so one day until deadline

I'm slightly paranoid scum!droog or scum!Marquis is redirecting a lynch away from scum!aa9 here.

Before day end - in one day - we need things to happen:

if we're lynching KK:

-Khan response
-three people of {advantage, Rasko, TTH, GL} to move their vote

I will move my vote if Khan hits L-1 and we're like minutes away from a no lynch, but I don't want to move my vote yet without Khan and advantage and aa9 here.

if we're lynching aa9:

-two people out of {KK, advantage, droog, Marquis} to move their votes.

Droog/Marquis already indicated they don't want to do this, I'm not sure we can count on that.

So it's key that advantage and Khan check in here and let us know what they're thinking, or else we really risk a no lynch.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

:O
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Nobody hammer, I don't think it's Rasko and I don't particularly like this wagon

In this game of Kids with Guns, Not_Mafia bussed the hell out of his suicide bomber partner, and coasted off of the towncredit the rest of the way to the win.

I suspect something similar happened here, especially seeing how multiple players are limiting their lynchpool to those off of the wagon and lining up preferred lynch orders.

VOTE: advantage

I need a much better case on Rasko then what we have currently
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually I think I like

VOTE: droog

better, after sleeping on it and doing some light rereading
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i really disagree with IC revealing though, they should only do that if they hit L-1 or if it's LYLO. don't like how advantage is fishing for it at all

and please don't just rank your preferred lynch orders, that basically gives scum a blueprint of who to NK and introduces a lot of WIFOM as the kills happen.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

wow I played terribly this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

thanks for carrying me town

also thanks Not_Mafia for modding, it was well run and a lot of fun!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”