KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

I AM KUROIXHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Seeking replacement for Extrapolated Eagle
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:42 am

Post by KainTepes »

In 675], KuroiXHF wrote:Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

YOU CANT COPY THE WAY I SPEAK THAT ISNT fair???!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:45 am

Post by davesaz »

Oh, you're back. That's good, or at least it's less bad than being absent.
Scum reads?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:45 am

Post by texcat »

In post 620, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
Texcat's recent posts don't really seem to be lacking scumhunting. This game is also likely multi ball or mafia plus SK which means every slot should be scumhunting even if scum.

...which?
She's made 8.
None of them really have any scumhunting. The closest thing is the post on Almost50 but the way she deals with his claim is odd and it strikes me as far more IIOA than anything; she talks more about him being scum for mistakes that he's made than about him being scum for any sort of scum intent. And when you say recent posts, 609 is entirely worthless until she follows up on her questions, 577 is useless, 568 is useless and feels far more like scum looking for a reason than a legitimate thought process, 485 was incredibly waffly, etc.
In post 624, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Like you can argue about that one post where she talks about Davesaz's vote transition and she talks to you but it really doesn't have any real town-sorting-game urgency feels to me.

The Davesaz question is utterly undirected (where is she planning to go with it?) and hasn't been followed up on as of yet, etc.

Wow. That seems pretty harsh. entirely worthless and useless??

I point out why neither of Almost50's claims can be true and that's useless and not scum hunting?
I ask questions to try to sort people and just because you can't see where I am going with it, it's entirely worthless. Do I have to be "going somewhere" to ask questions?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 679, texcat wrote:
I point out why neither of Almost50's claims can be true and that's useless and not scum hunting?
I ask questions to try to sort people and just because you can't see where I am going with it, it's entirely worthless. Do I have to be "going somewhere" to ask questions?

Did you read the stuff in between?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:51 am

Post by texcat »

Stuff from Almost50? Yes.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 677, KainTepes wrote:
In 675], KuroiXHF wrote:Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

YOU CANT COPY THE WAY I SPEAK THAT ISNT fair???!!

NOOO? I think you STOLE that from ME!

I AM KUROIXHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one111111111
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 681, texcat wrote:Stuff from Almost50? Yes.

No the stuff between when you last posted and now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

chilledtea replaces Extrapolated Eagle
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:56 am

Post by davesaz »

Less than two days till deadline and fluff is a thing?
I guess it's important to have fun. :neutral:
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:56 am

Post by texcat »

Yes. Was there something in particular that you wanted me to comment on?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I have decided to grant a 48 hour deadline extension for the new replacement.

Votecount 1.18

aneninen
- (3) Acryon, davesaz, Burning Crystal
Mad King Ashnard
- (2) Kain Tepes, Almost50
almost50
- (2) KuroiXHF, Texcat
Burnign Crystal
- (2) Mad King Ashnard, Aneninen
davesaz
- (1) xtoxm
Extrapolated Eagle
- (1) Fire Starter
KuroiXHF
- (1) Chilledtea
Texcat
- (1) kop

Not Voting
-

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-03 09:00:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:02 am

Post by texcat »

Davesaz, Oh, you mean you wanting to keep the bodyguard alive? I can understand giving him the benefit of doubt, but in my mind there's no much doubt.
Nevertheless, it looks like he's not getting lynched today and I will probably move my vote this evening (I am afk this afternoon.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: burning crystal

Welcome, Chilled Tea!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:12 am

Post by chilledtea »

Hi guys. I am reading through the thread now and will post my thoughts later.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:13 am

Post by KainTepes »

WELCOME CHILLED TEA!!!

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:13 am

Post by davesaz »

I see that my "pay attention" vote was paid attention to.
UNVOTE:

Spoiler: longquote
In post 645, Aneninen wrote:

In post 587, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Anenien

Where did this come from?

In post 591, Burning Crystal wrote:I could but my obvtown reads are pushing Anenenien. Tex is not likely to give us reaction, so he's more of a lynch if there's nothing better to do.
~Titus

Davesaz as obvtown?
You actually voted for him in . Dafuq.

In post 594, Burning Crystal wrote:Seriously, my scumreads aren't getting traction. I'm not explicitly townreading Anenien. We need wagons. Too many chefs spoils the broth.

In post 605, Burning Crystal wrote:Dave and acryon have been pretty townie lately and I see where a strong case can be made on Almost. I'm getting quite a few townreads. IF you want me to follow you, you'll need to convince me that either a) texcat is scum or b) you're townier.

Townies misreading players. Have you ever heard of this?

In post 610, Burning Crystal wrote:First, the hasty reaction with unplanned reaction fish plus Almost reaching out to immediately try to fix his blunders. Dave seems to be on the same page and trying to create wifom around who Almost should protect tonight. While they lack subtlety, the motivation is clearly townie.

Where did Davesaz post that?

In post 613, Almost50 wrote:7 posts apart, both signed as ~Titus, and I haven't posted in between. What's the deal here??

Good one, Almost!

In post 614, Burning Crystal wrote:Context Almost.
I was meaning a strong TOWN case can be made on you. The second paragraph in the second post is talking about how townie you are.
I don't care what you accept as a slot RC. I am nullreading Texcat. No amount of whining and bitching will change that. You aren't having a valid push on Texcat. You are refusing to provide a reason for your push at all.
~Titus

Okay.
But.
Townreading Almost doesn't make you town.
As for TexCat.
I've seen her mislynched on Day1. She has a gamestyle which, somehow, acts as a mislynch magnet. Therefore, I'm not sold on the case against her. However, it's possible that Burning Crystal's either protecting or Whiteknighting her.

In post 626, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Texcat
Now
That's what I wanted
I will ride this out and see where it goes for awhile if you're willing.
*peace offering*
~Titus

What did you want?
What's that *peace offering* pigeon poop?

In post 637, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 635, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
It looks like you're just pissed I am trying to bury the hatchet with someone I am scumreading.

It is to you.
Can you walk me through why are you are scumreading us?

Bad phrasing. I meant to say I am used to scumreading.
I had solid town reads on your wagon. If I was scumreading you, I wouldn't be trying so hard to bury the hatchet. I would just vote you.
~Titus

Even if I'm an ESL player, mixing up "I am scumreading" and "I am used to scumreading" is not a thing I can buy. Using that expression for a ...hydra slot?

In post 642, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Eh. I'm not good with words. Sorry, Titus. Friends?

What sort of puppet show is going on?!
I thought this game is about scumhunting, not friendmaking.

In post 643, Burning Crystal wrote:Let's test Texcat v Anen v MKA and see who jumps where. Pick one?

How to Manipulate Players, Chapter 4.

In post 644, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
I'm ok with this one
VOTE: texcat

Dafuq.
Now I'm almost sure TexCat is a planned mislynch. I know if her wagon reaches lynch, I'll look terrible, but f-cking don't care. Gain is bigger than loss in that case.

Aneninen wrote:
VOTE: Burning Crystal
Because slowly but firmly, they are getting in control to manipulate the whole town.
Maybe one of the earlier major wagons were on their partner, but we can check that later if I'm right. Some other "reads" of them are Whiteknighting, I guess.

This time, I'm not going to get blinded by thinking that someone who comes around to me easily is town.
Comparing Aneninen who is willing to let me live but still uncertain about my alignment to Burning Crystal who is willing to call me obvtown after I say the bodyguard needs to live, I'm more inclined to trust Aneninen. I'm also quite worried about BC's horse trading. It's almost like they're talking up a compromise in thread so as to appear like it isn't coordinated off thread, but I have seen Titus plan a manipulation and this looks similar.

Note: I have said this in other games and will repeat it here. Being west coast US, I often have to go "last" in the posting order. This means that others, especially those in Europe and east coast US, get to see and respond to a lot of posts while I am sleeping. Coming to the same conclusion can be sheeping, but often it is merely seeing the same thing as much as 8 hours later. End PSA.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:17 am

Post by KainTepes »

ok i change my mind... this POST by dave is actually very TOWNLIKE,,

MAD KING is still suspicious though, VOTE: MAD KING TEPES

Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

I'm sketched out AF by the way Titus voted with us, declared that it was exactly what she was looking for, then unvoted and went onto something else. I reiterate that I'm not -townreading- Adenine to a great extent here but he has a few tells as scum that are near 100% accurate and I haven't seem them yet. There's definitely something to Raskol's BC/Tex scumteam idea, but Titus ALWAYS does weird things for weird reasons regardless of alignment that make her pretty damn hard to read. And I loathe the fact that she just said that she was townreading me and then immediately afterwards said that she would be willing to vote us if necessary. Just feels really bad. And like I said, the way she was talking to us was like she was dead certain that I was town; hence my surprise when she claimed to scumread us. This really doesn't jive for me.

That said, I have mislynched Titus an awfully large amount of times so I'm wary of voting her at this time and would prefer we vote Texcat.
So, will switch back if necessary since she's not a townread but there's stuff I'd rather do that would be just as informative about her alignment; I really don't think that this is white knighting here considering that she'd lose all potential town cred she'd get for it after having voted him. If Titus is scum, I'd near guarantee that Texcat is scum as well.
So, VOTE: Tex

And Kain, just shush please. Please?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:04 am

Post by chilledtea »

I was not going to talk until I had completed my analysis;... but KainTepes at around page 5 and 6 is having me loling like anything at this point. Have a town read on him but he needs to chill. His behaviour might distract if he keeps this way.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Kop »

Sorry for inactivity, I've had quite a hectic weekend.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Kop »

In post 692, davesaz wrote:I see that my "pay attention" vote was paid attention to.
UNVOTE:

Spoiler: longquote
In post 645, Aneninen wrote:

In post 587, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Anenien

Where did this come from?

In post 591, Burning Crystal wrote:I could but my obvtown reads are pushing Anenenien. Tex is not likely to give us reaction, so he's more of a lynch if there's nothing better to do.
~Titus

Davesaz as obvtown?
You actually voted for him in . Dafuq.

In post 594, Burning Crystal wrote:Seriously, my scumreads aren't getting traction. I'm not explicitly townreading Anenien. We need wagons. Too many chefs spoils the broth.

In post 605, Burning Crystal wrote:Dave and acryon have been pretty townie lately and I see where a strong case can be made on Almost. I'm getting quite a few townreads. IF you want me to follow you, you'll need to convince me that either a) texcat is scum or b) you're townier.

Townies misreading players. Have you ever heard of this?

In post 610, Burning Crystal wrote:First, the hasty reaction with unplanned reaction fish plus Almost reaching out to immediately try to fix his blunders. Dave seems to be on the same page and trying to create wifom around who Almost should protect tonight. While they lack subtlety, the motivation is clearly townie.

Where did Davesaz post that?

In post 613, Almost50 wrote:7 posts apart, both signed as ~Titus, and I haven't posted in between. What's the deal here??

Good one, Almost!

In post 614, Burning Crystal wrote:Context Almost.
I was meaning a strong TOWN case can be made on you. The second paragraph in the second post is talking about how townie you are.
I don't care what you accept as a slot RC. I am nullreading Texcat. No amount of whining and bitching will change that. You aren't having a valid push on Texcat. You are refusing to provide a reason for your push at all.
~Titus

Okay.
But.
Townreading Almost doesn't make you town.
As for TexCat.
I've seen her mislynched on Day1. She has a gamestyle which, somehow, acts as a mislynch magnet. Therefore, I'm not sold on the case against her. However, it's possible that Burning Crystal's either protecting or Whiteknighting her.

In post 626, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Texcat
Now
That's what I wanted
I will ride this out and see where it goes for awhile if you're willing.
*peace offering*
~Titus

What did you want?
What's that *peace offering* pigeon poop?

In post 637, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 635, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
It looks like you're just pissed I am trying to bury the hatchet with someone I am scumreading.

It is to you.
Can you walk me through why are you are scumreading us?

Bad phrasing. I meant to say I am used to scumreading.
I had solid town reads on your wagon. If I was scumreading you, I wouldn't be trying so hard to bury the hatchet. I would just vote you.
~Titus

Even if I'm an ESL player, mixing up "I am scumreading" and "I am used to scumreading" is not a thing I can buy. Using that expression for a ...hydra slot?

In post 642, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Eh. I'm not good with words. Sorry, Titus. Friends?

What sort of puppet show is going on?!
I thought this game is about scumhunting, not friendmaking.

In post 643, Burning Crystal wrote:Let's test Texcat v Anen v MKA and see who jumps where. Pick one?

How to Manipulate Players, Chapter 4.

In post 644, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
I'm ok with this one
VOTE: texcat

Dafuq.
Now I'm almost sure TexCat is a planned mislynch. I know if her wagon reaches lynch, I'll look terrible, but f-cking don't care. Gain is bigger than loss in that case.

Aneninen wrote:
Because slowly but firmly, they are getting in control to manipulate the whole town.
Maybe one of the earlier major wagons were on their partner, but we can check that later if I'm right. Some other "reads" of them are Whiteknighting, I guess.

This time, I'm not going to get blinded by thinking that someone who comes around to me easily is town.
Comparing Aneninen who is willing to let me live but still uncertain about my alignment to Burning Crystal who is willing to call me obvtown after I say the bodyguard needs to live, I'm more inclined to trust Aneninen. I'm also quite worried about BC's horse trading. It's almost like they're talking up a compromise in thread so as to appear like it isn't coordinated off thread, but I have seen Titus plan a manipulation and this looks similar.

Note: I have said this in other games and will repeat it here. Being west coast US, I often have to go "last" in the posting order. This means that others, especially those in Europe and east coast US, get to see and respond to a lot of posts while I am sleeping. Coming to the same conclusion can be sheeping, but often it is merely seeing the same thing as much as 8 hours later. End PSA.

I'm willing to go down this route.

I can't say I was happy with the peace offering, that's not what this game should be about. The whole scenario between herself and MKA doesn't feel right. It feels like she's trying to form a block of some sort.

@Burning Crystal
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Kop »

How or why is KT a good lynch?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Kop »

As far as I can see in your ISO, you were pushing KT a little bit early game, but then veered away from it. You haven't pushed the case hard enough or interacted with him a great deal to convince others that KT is a good lynch, or got them to agree with you. Similarly I've done the same thing and not pushed a case as hard as I should have, but to be honest, saying KT will be a good lynch, but nobody is agreeing, is all because you may or may not have provided a case for people to go on.

There's one thing saying it, there's another thing doing it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”