KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: mad king Asher

Tell me who you are or this vote will stay on through ALL OF RVS!

(Camn?)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 12, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I am Plotinus, the other guy is PhantomCobalt.

Hi!

In post 13, Mad King Ashnard wrote:No,
I
am Plotinus, the other guy is Wisdom.

Plotinus and Wisdom? My arch nemeses. ...except that the mod says you're RC and Rask.

So I'm all sorts of confused.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Agitated? Yes. Confused? Sure. Angry? Perhaps.

How do you get afraid?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 29, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Scared? Perhaps. Paranoid? Sure. Upset? Maybe.

No but really he's just impatient.

I can already tell I'm going to have a hard time with you. If you're a hydra of RC and Rask then I know that I'll have an easier time getting Rask and a harder time with RC.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 34, Smudger wrote:It has to be Rask and RC, no way that pisskop would screw that up

and that last post from King. reeks of RC... but then again I have never played with Rask

I think it's RC too. I can't answer why because of rule-reasons.

I also want to bet that you'll know when Rask is in. Rask has a more straight-forward demeanor, in my opinion.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I see emotion, not passionate gameplay.

This is not good. It's just a game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

See, your reaction to being called over reacting is over reacting. You made four posts that appeared very condescending.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

For what it's worth, Xtoxm is no stranger to naked votes. It may not be alignment indicative of him, just poor play.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 83, TOWNIE247 wrote:So right now I have O scum reads but the only person who I semi believe is town is Xtoxm. He voted twice without any reasoning. I don't think mafia would boldly do that in fear of putting themselves out there. I know Kuro said he's done that in the pass. I am curious to know what his alignments were those times.

I can't check unfortunately I am at work and on my phone

PS sorry for taking a while to reply, was dealing with some RL issues.

I would love to expand upon that and answer questions, but I cannot, unless I want to break rules... and I don't.

In post 86, Xtoxm wrote:Yes, also didn't like the reason for voting EE..I don't know why two of you have sheeped it. EE has been one of the better posters so far.

To be honest, it'd be much better suited to you if you posted the reason for your vote WITH the vote, so we don't have to ask you. I don't want to appear judgmental, but when you naked vote, you just appear to want to technically play without the interaction.

My first thought was to vote for EE because he was overreacting a bit, but I don't know him outside of this game (unless he uses a different account) and being quick to emotion isn't necessarily alignment indicative. More than that, there's a QUICK bandwagon on him that I don't like the feeling of, so I'm going to back off and UNVOTE: out of RVS.

In post 96, Aneninen wrote:Oh wait.
I forgot to respond to this:

In post 14, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
14kuroi -2 +3 =8 -11 =12 -==14 =39 -51 =77 | =51 =64
Aneninen R -4 ==6 -7 | =11 -14
Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14
acryon -3 v4 u119 R =31 | =11 =14
Persivul +=2 -10 R +316
pisskop -1 ==2 -13
plotinus = +1 +7 +8 -11 =12 +13 -=14 -443 | -577 -581 v626 =648
radiantcowbells =3 -5 -11 ✝

My answer must be this:

Playerlist
  1. Aneninen – Alkari Entropy
  2. xtoxm – Ethylene Banana
  3. Burning Crystal – Chenjesu Discussion
  4. Kop – Coffeetje Fertility
  5. Extrapolated Eagle – Juxtapose Experiment
  6. smudger – Cornelius Immunity
  7. davesaz – Dazed and Hemlock
  8. Persivul – Eki-Eki Raspberry
  9. acryon – Mythical Okaleaf
  10. TOWNIE247 – Guidebooked Muffin
  11. KainTepes – Lasombra Agitator
  12. Mad King Ashnard – Mrrshan Decontamination
  13. KuroiXHF – Technocratic Sleepover

This really confuses me. I have no idea what any of this is.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I never said any of this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

...well at least we cured the "no one talking" part of Day One.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 163, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My play style changes every game.

I can agree with this, because my style pretty much changes every game as well. Sometimes, metas can be over represented.

In post 165, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:listen here.

You.do.not.understand.my.attitude.because.if.you.did.you.would.always.know.with.100.percent.certainty.what.my.alignment.was.

You know what you PERCEIVE my attitude to be but do not dare to ever claim to know what my attitude is, bud.

Bad post, but I can kind of sympathize with it. I also don't think it's necessarily alignment indicative.

In post 174, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Have a good weekend, I expect an apology by the end of it.

Things To Say To Someone To Guarantee You'll Never Get An Apology" for 500, Alex Trebek.

My overall opinion of EE at this very moment is that he's come off stronger than he'd like to and rubbed people the wrong way, but isn't scum. For him, I'm null.

Oh, and I realized my RVS vote is still on. UNVOTE:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry for being inactive. I'll be back around the midnight hours tonight.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 218, Burning Crystal wrote:
VLA cause flu for today

Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

In post 217, KainTepes wrote:I want to be aggressive because I admire aggressive players but when I am aggressive people hate me say I am too loud... so i DONT UNDERSTAND

I just want to CATCH SCUM like all the good players so why do you keep calling me fake???

There's definitely something wrong with this post, but it seems more of being new rather than being scummy. The main thing I'd like to say in response to this is that there's not necessarily anything wrong to being aggressive, but the entire feel I'm getting from this is that you're aggressive to the point that you're emotion-based and unwilling to reason. I sure hope I'm wrong.

In post 225, Kop wrote:
In post 222, KainTepes wrote:The more I think of it the LESS it makes sense, it is just like the game in TOS where a person who was sheriff calimed Godfather (which is a bad role), and got lynched because everyone said "no I know you are not godfather because you are SHERIFF"??? But that is so dumb, because sheriff is actually a good role and godfather is a bad role, they just lynched him because they think he is fake, but in reality he is a good guy and the town lynched him even though they knew he was a good guy because that town was stupid, so dave is being the same,,,,

I think I understand the whole point of this, and it's relevance.

But assure you, we're not lynching you based on being a poor player or bowing to the demands of your previous post. That is not what this game is about, I don't like policy lynches as we never learn anything from them. So in truth, you aren't becoming a policy lynch, just because you think your a poor player.

I just would like to see some posturing from yourself to get back at those people voting for you, and to show them why there votes should be elsewhere. Something we have been seeing lack of.

I like this. I'm getting townie reads from Kop.

In post 232, pisskop wrote:
Sunset Illusions replaces TOWNIE247

Welcome!

In post 247, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Titus I need more from you. An looks like town. Pers looks nasty. VOTE: persivul

Why? What did Persivul say that looks scummy?

In post 249, pisskop wrote:
Almost50 replaces Smudger

Welcome!

In post 248, Mad King Ashnard wrote:IDK I'm not really enthusiastic about any votes at the moment.

I'll hard reread this soon.

I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)

The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

That's a shame. You're one of the reasons I've signed up for this game and in both games I've had with you, you've replaced out of both.

In post 267, KainTepes wrote:I SAID THAT DAVE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TRYING TO GET IT EASY, WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME,,, IM NOT WHINING IM POINTING OUT WHO THE SCUM IS

Volume =/= persuasion. In this game, reason speaks louder than caps.

In post 282, davesaz wrote:
In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:
I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads.

I'd be interested to hear what you mean by this. Is it based more on initial content that people post, or on the responses? Or something else you're seeing or not seeing?

This is the first game where no one springs out to me as obvscum. Sure, some people come across as angry or easy to react, but I'm not getting that huge, "LYNCH HIM" itch. It's a shame, because it's harder for me to decide where to start scum hunting.

In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

I see no logic in this. This post implies that someone is switching out in order to make themselves look more town for the person who replaces him. I have to ask: What does someone care for the game if they no longer play? That's like thinking about the prostitutes in Grand Theft Auto after you turn off the Playstation 4. Why do you care? They're whores and you're not playing the video game right now.

In post 293, davesaz wrote:Nah, if he's town I don't want to waste time on him. Someone's in need of an IC, I have no qualms about helping move things along.
And if he's scum, then how better to find that out than to hand him a little rope.

I'm getting a bad vibe from this.

In post 295, pisskop wrote:
Fire Starter Replaces Persivul

Welcome!

In post 299, Mad King Ashnard wrote:KT looks town, still undecided on EE.

Wanna see more from kurio.

I'm sure you do. I, in turn, want to see more from you. All I'm getting is a bunch of gibberish. I don't see you scum hunting.

In post 300, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7681378#p7681378]post 286[/url], Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

More like this. There's no whining. You're lying out how you feel, which posts make you feel like that, and stating that you don't know why.

I don't agree with this post, but I can meet you half way and give you some time. If you go back to yelling and screaming and whining, I will vote you.

VOTE: EE

please dont say i am whining, i am not whining....

i hope you can allow me to speak in whatever way I want,,!!

Anyway I still dont understand dave very well but im still feeling NOT VERY GOOD about him;; I will read more to get ideas...

I agree with you about Dave, but you have to understand that when you play this game, you have to be very tactful about emotion. I'm sure that it's useful here and there, but it's not useful to the town if you play in defense of your ego.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 292, Aneninen wrote:
In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Your logic is wrong, but whatever.

Actually that vote/unvote was the result of my catching-up method. I saw Percivul's post which I found scummy and I saw him replacing out
after
I hit the Preview and I added that part next.
Obviously, I know it's only my words but that's all I can tell.

This part above goes for everyone.

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:Anyway, I don't particularly find Aneninen scummy, but I did find the vote/unvote in the same post a bit intriguing. I don't mind applying some pressure there, and especially so with me currently not voting, so..
VOTE: Aneninen

*shrug*
I don't really care. If my lynch helps improve the atmosphere of the game, go ahead. At least, after that there will be
real
things to talk about.

In post 273, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Adenine

Pigeon boy saying some weird things.

:facepalm:
Aaaaaaaand yet another pearl of hydra incostistency. You'd already been voting for me.

In post 281, davesaz wrote:It is possible I'm wrong about your alignment. The best way to convince me, and others, is to actually do the things you're saying town should do.
What do you think about the people who replaced out?
Do you think Extrapolated Eagle was truly upset, or was it an act to derail the suspicion on him?
Eagle said he was upset with Acryon, not Aneninen. Did you see Acryon do anything to justify that position?
Do you have any opinion about the people who seem to have quick reads on others they have past experience with? Especially the ones who claim to get a read off just a couple posts?

Erm... I assume there's no Mafia Daytalk. Or at least, it's not written on the Wiki.
This sounded like a kind of couching.
VOTE: Davesaz

In post 290, Kop wrote:I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.

In Zar's I was the SK. ^_^

Yeah. I finally see why some want to lynch Aminem. There's not reacting to votes and there's being OK with dying. It seems scummy that you're trying to play it off cool by making your death acceptable. If you're town, I don't know why you're not fighting for your survival.

In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:Checking in, hows everyone doing?

Ill have important stuff soon, but there are a few things I need to address:

1. Burning Crystal, please provide more reads on people not named Eagle. In fact, pushing Eagle would be an improvement. Same goes for Mad King.

2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

3. @Kain: Why are you here and why did you join mafiascum?

This seems like a "blending in" post, not liking it. Most of these points aren't scum hunting. There's a lot of nothingness and niceties giving the appearance that you're helping Point #2 is the closest thing you have, and yet, you haven't come back with explanations.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 321, Fire Starter wrote:Ew. Walls.
Hi.
Bye.
Will post tomorrow.

I already don't like where this is going.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Aninem, you've already explained it? May I ask where? I can't see it on your ISO.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 353, davesaz wrote:If you're gonna make a case, please do so fairly quickly. That's a general statement, not limited to the 2-3 people who have content "coming soon".

I'm quoting this for those in the back, who didn't hear.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 361, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 360, davesaz wrote:I can see those things and the conclusion does not seem unreasonable. Though I do have a question, how much of that is dependent on a Kop - KT scum team?

Any thoughts on Aneninen?

None. He could be avoiding KT because KT looks like lynchbait/trying to kind of wk without getting called out for it. Sort of like Elyse in YCBA 4.

I need to go back and reread aneninen.

Why would you vote someone if you need to reread others? We're looking for the scummiest, just who's scummy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 364, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Um. I look for scum and not scum. It's freakin binary, mate.

Right, but we decode who's scum and who's not by looking at everyone - after we look at everyone.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 367, acryon wrote:
In post 365, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 364, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Um. I look for scum and not scum. It's freakin binary, mate.

Right, but we decode who's scum and who's not by looking at everyone - after we look at everyone.

Eh I'm not going to agree with you here. No one has time to look over every detail of the game with a fine-tooth comb. You need to follow leads where you see them and focus on one thing at a time generally or you're not going to accomplish much.

I'm saying that if someone's catching up in the game, they should get to the last page before making a decision, not halfway through. If I replace into a game and the game is at Page 20, I'm not going to vote someone because I found something super scummy on Page 8.

In post 368, davesaz wrote:
In post 365, KuroiXHF wrote:

Where are you in that process?

I'm expecting myself to make a vote by tonight. There are a couple people I want to vote. Part of me wants to vote for Sunset Illusion, but that seems too easy. I'm also looking into Aninem and some of the other people I feel are lurking in the background.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 371, Almost50 wrote:@Kuro: I'm going to be blunt and you're going to hate me for it, but voting Aneninen IS lazy as well. You see, both Aneninen & Sunset Illusions are the current leading wagons, so you need to tell us not only why vote the one you choose to, but also why not the other one.

Rest assured, I'll be posting reasons when I vote someone. You've never played with me before so I'll tell you that I HATE voting for wagons. If I vote someone, it's because that person is obviously scum or that person is really scummy + we're up against the deadline.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Spoiler tags may be necessary. Jesus tap dancing christ I don't want to scroll through all that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I accidentally closed the tab when I did this and now I'm pissed, but I'll try it again...

Posts of Note:
Not liking this, but I'm thinking it's not alignment indicative. It has a lot to do with other factors, not related to the game.
I'm not liking this either. Possibly more alignment indicative.
Evidently not
that
excited.
An absolutely horrid post. I can't see any post indicating fear, but even if someone is scummy, you ask the question before reaching with a vote like that.
Shit post, but not alignment indicative. Just indicative of someone's attitude. He needs to watch that condescending tone.
I don't like this post. It's incredibly opportunistic and appears that the exists because it looks like opening is there.
I like this. He's laying on pressure. Townie vibes from this.
I don't like this, maybe Acryon can explain this.
This explains a lot.
I disagree with Eagle, but I disagree with the following post that accuses this post of sucking up. Scum Hunting also means Town Hunting.
This post screams "lack of transparency." If you want to vote someone, you'd make sure you're voting them.
(and its vicinity) does seem to be incredibly overreacting. I still don't think it's all THAT alignment indicative, although I'm now finding it to be quite a bit.
This seems very opportunistic as well, along with giving me terrible vibes.
Another naked vote. Terrible execution, but I think his heart is in the right place.
I think I originally gave them a town-read, but I'm starting to have second thoughts about this. At least I like his reasoning and the effort for the reasoning for this.
The words suggest scummy, but the vibes suggest otherwise. I have to think about this one.
Townie vibe. He's asking questions and giving an effort to move the game forward.
...How?
I'm liking this as well.
I think I inquired to this and never got an answer. (Scratch that. He got to it in 117, kinda.)
For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that if Kop is scum, Davesaz is scum too.
Poor post. Poor vote.
Townie read from this.
111-115 I just... I just don't know how to answer KT or deal with him. Unfortunately, I'm running out of niceties. I'm finding him to be extremely immature. There's aggression, and then there's blind rage. You're blurring the lines there, bud.
You've been away for a while. You can respond with much more than just expressing your return.
Fun game. In KT's ISO, change "Aggressive" to "Sexual." The exclamations point only intensify his erotic urges.
Makes me less confident that Eagle is a townie.
I do agree with Acryon here. + to Acryon. - to Aneninen.
This comes across as scummy, but my play style changes nearly every game too, so I don't judge this as scummy.
I don't think is is alignment indicative, and Eagle is technically right but he is splitting hairs.
He's not angry, he's sexu- I mean, aggressive!
Now I remember why I town read Kop - this post.
LOL. I love this game.
You're not scum hunting, yet I gave a townie vibe from you this game. ...Also, has Rask posted at all? I feel like you're RC using the hydra account.
Burning Crystal hasn't given me a lot of townie feeling from that post, even though he's not wrong.
An age old scum tell. I feel like he'd know better than this if he learned somewhere other than ToS.
I thought Davesaz was the one with the flu. You two should maybe have your scum meetings over the phone where you can't give each other illnesses. Don't tell me you're too sick to kill town this night phase. And no, a doctor's note won't cut it! ;)
Actually yeah, I agree. Davesaz did seem like he was going after KT because it's easy.
You're more right than you are wrong, but I don't think you understand why. You are still a bit wrong because he did have some logic - I just think it's scummy logic.
in response to LOL! I laughed out loud at that.
Isn't lynching him because he's a poor player a policy lynch it it of itself? Don't get me wrong. While doing this whole read list, I've gotten the idea to just put him out of his misery, but I think we do have scummy people to go after.
Everyone, please tell me you're playing the game where you replace every time KT says "aggressive" to "sexual."
You should already know why people scum read you, brah.
This seems like an excuse to be on a bandwagon. I'm scum reading you in this post.
Town reading him here. Good post.
All I've seen of him. If I was a policy-lynch man, I'd vote him now, but alas - I take totality into account.
You really need to get more active this game but from what I've read, I can agree with possibly 2/3 of those.
I don't think Eagle ever answered my question. ...For shame.
All caught up but hasn't done much. I'm expecting more. Almost50, you have a lot to catch up on since Smudger is scummy in my book.
Terrible that he's leaving, but I think Persivul and his replacement is town.
I disagree with your vote, but yeah - I DO agree with not liking how Aneninem voted than unvoted Perisvul.
You said it was the flu. CAUGHT YOU IN THE LIE!
This isn't helping my scum vibe on you/Smudger.
You've been in this game since the beginning. You definitely can find somewhere to push.
Terrible post.
Alright. You're doing better in making me confident of you being town.
I like this post. And good point. KT hasn't really scum hunted, although he has tried. You can't expect too much out of him right now.[
Voting for something not alignment indicative? Bad Burning Crystal.
Terrible post. Apathy looks unbecoming on a townie.
I do not like this post.
Like this post.
I already said this, but I don't like this.
He's right, ya know.
Can't tell if scummy play style or scummy.
Agree with parts. Disagree with other, but town reading this.
This is my first time on Day One with you. You haven't found shit.

Read List:
Town: Kop
Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes
Null: Extrapolated Eagle, FireStarter
Lean Scum: Almost50, Mad King Ashnard
Scum: Burning Crystal, Sunset Illusions

VOTE: Burning Crystal

The only reason that I'm not voting Sunset Illusions is that I'm hoping he'll be replaced by someone active who can give me better reads. Burning Crystal is posting a lot of what I don't like, just enough to be somewhat active. I'm seeing a lot of flying below the radar.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

That god damn post took two and a half hours of my day, lol.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 383, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry, what? What does your experience with me have to do with my ability to figure out whether or not someone is lying?

You said that you're a hot shot and great at finding scum and I'm saying that if you want me to treat you like you're a better scum hunter, you have to prove that you know a thing or two about it. You haven't.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 385, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.

This isn't alignment indicative, but it is egotistical indicative. This is a game and some of us play to win. If you can't take the heat, maybe you shouldn't be in the kitchen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 388, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 386, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Is that narcissistic rage?

Woah that wasn't a very cool thing to say at all. I do not endorse this man's insensitive views.

Hey, Rask. How've you been?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 392, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 389, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey, Rask. How've you been?

I've been here the whole time, author of 3/4 of these posts :D

I kind of want to re-read you now. Now I know how to tell if you're Rask or RC, although I do think you'd save a heck whole of confusion by stamping your posts.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 396, KainTepes wrote:I am just a VERY SEXUAL player??? i dont understand....

anyway i will read more and get THOUGHTS...

It's a game I'm playing with myself because of how often and fervently you describe yourself as aggressive. It's actually hilarious.

And people don't want to lynch you because you vote them. You yell. You're extremely abrasive and you act immaturely. People want to vote you and remove you for that reason.

And to be honest, I'm beginning to warm up to that idea, even though I hate policy lynches.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Titus, has your hydra buddy posted at all?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

By the way, I'm still advocating not to lynch KT. He shouldnt be lynched unless he does something scummy and the impression I get is that he is being bandwagonned for his personality. This is an anti town move, so no. Either point out something scummy or fund real scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
KuroiXHF
– Plenty of small things. He reacted to my but said nothing about Mad King's similar post. I said Davesaz had been moving with the crowd all the time, but Kuroi's doing the same and he does that much more times. His could be either way – it may mean genuine effort but may have come from a scum too. (I've already done something similar before and I have seen scums doing the same). But! Actually I opened some of the posts he quoted only to see... how shallow that long quote-list is.
Scum

Doing an entire read through was somewhat taxing, especially when I stated that I accidentally closed out the tab halfway through. As a result, I wasn't as thorough as I wanted to be. Evidently, you find that scummy. I did the read through mostly for me because I've been having issues finding out who was scummy to me or not. I'm pretty confident in what I've dug up to form my opinions and I feel the biggest finds were:

1) Voting Sunset for being inactive is a bad move.
2) Voting KT for yelling/being obnoxious is a bad move. (Although part of me just really wants to vote him and I may have difficulty resisting the urge.)
3) Burning Crystal is the best lynch for today, although I suppose I could get under Almost50.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 426, Burning Crystal wrote:Sunset KT Dave and Kurio work for me.

I don't have town feels for any of them, that is if you can't join me on EE.

~Titus

This seems like an OMGUS and that the only thing you have against me is that I said you were a good lynch.

In post 444, Xtoxm wrote:And other than calling you the best lynch his last post was fine.

And where do you disagree?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 452, Burning Crystal wrote:EE, I think almost50 is town.

You want to lynch Kuribo. I can do that. His last post was more of a "you got nothing on me" type scum post, rather than saying he's town.

@Xtoxm, 82 is IIoA. Yeah so what naked votes aren't alignment indicative? He took no stance on you. He has a lot of IIoA and recap.

Even scummier. You haven't given me a reason to vote me in the first place.

BTW, I
DARE
you to call me Kuriboh one more time.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You know, it was kind of funny for one person to do it. When more than one person does it, it's not funny. It makes me think that Eagle thinks that's my real username.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 458, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:It's what my phone auto corrects to. I think I called you that first.

No, you called me Kurio. In fact, going through your ISO, you failed to use my name correctly once.

I know you're better than this illiterate stance. You can do better.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 460, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Naw. What does your name even mean? Idk what I call you then. I just let my phone auto correct it because I don't feel like looking up what amounts to nothing more than a semi-random assortment of letters in my head. Does it have meaning? That would help me remember it but hopefully we'll get you lynched and it won't matter soon

Kuroi is japanese for black. I've used it as a handle for internet stuff, originating when I did e-fedding. It's only five letters. K-U-R-O-I.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 468, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@Titus kuribo just seems like a moron to me. Ehhhh. Fudge. I have a dilemma. I've got three scum reads.:/

Pedit: nope I think I've got at least one scum in my list of three and they're in order respective to how much I think they should die

I was going to ignore you, but I think Xtoxm asked the question I wanted to.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 478, pisskop wrote:
Texcat replaces Sunset Illusions

Welcome!

In post 479, pisskop wrote:
In post 477, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

I think we should give pisskop an award for getting second to the top every time. Lol

Modkilled player says wat?

I actually checked.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 483, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Kop

1. Ineffective pushes on new people and flakes
2. Eagle's case was pretty good
3. Quote wall defense when Eagle started making points on him
4. Not paying attention to most of the player list

I'm too damn tired to deal with this right now, but I don't like this - at least points numbered two and three.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Ok. I'm also down to vote Almost 50.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

A mistake I sometimes do or a fake I sometimes perform. Regardless of my alignment.

I'm fine with mistakes but there's no need to worry about if I'll scum read you for your mistake. However, being worried about making a mistake or for me scum reading you is scummy on its own. It's a shame, I was town reading you too.

1. Agreed.
2. Agreed.
3. Wrong.[/quote]
Well according to you, you want Dave or I to get the rope. Obviously, I'm not voting myself so why should I vote Dave?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I screwed up the coding but the second quote was from Aneninen's numerical bullet points.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 498, Aneninen wrote:So, I see your point, there are concerning things, I'd add eg. his too. Maybe I'm wrong about Kuroi. (An intuition because of his latest posts.) But, I'm content with my Davesaz-vote right now and now I'm waiting. I'll explain later what for.

Tell me - What
specifically
made you change your mind about me?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Almost50
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

This is the worst reaction I've ever seen...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 517, Almost50 wrote:Yes, I know it was terrible, but still .. town you would not have voted me so quickly. I mean, who votes a PGO except someone who wants them dead anyway?

One person voted you, and you got spooked. You felt there was pressure and you cracked. You're freaking out under the pressure that doesn't exist. Your reaction was horrendous.

Preview Edit: LOL @ RC
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I thought u could play 5his game drunk

But I cant.

You're all scum and you all owe mefive bucks

Oh and rc isn't scum but rask is.

This isn't fair, mod. Fucking cheating.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking. Wtf eagle. How was a drunk post alignment indicative?

By the way, I won't be v/la but no computer access until monday
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It wasnt fake but if it was, how would my lying about being drunk have anything to do with this game?

Quite the reach there, Eagle.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh good. People are voting Burning Crystal. I expect my vote to change. This post is to mostly remind the mod that I'm not with computer access and I will be fully back in the game tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

I AM KUROIXHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 677, KainTepes wrote:
In 675], KuroiXHF wrote:Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

YOU CANT COPY THE WAY I SPEAK THAT ISNT fair???!!

NOOO? I think you STOLE that from ME!

I AM KUROIXHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one111111111
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: burning crystal

Welcome, Chilled Tea!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 716, chilledtea wrote:As far as kuroi is concerned, I have, for the most part in the game considered him town and he has given me little reason to consider him otherwise. But some people are mentioning that he plays differently according to his meta if he is town, and that was the reason why I said that he could be a really good scum player.

I'm probably an amazing scum player, but unfortunately, I don't have a game as scum that I can provide you with. By the way, I'll have an in depth analysis later tonight. I'm at a computer but it's too busy to do it as I'd like.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 381, KuroiXHF wrote:Read List:
Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes
Null: Extrapolated Eagle, FireStarter
Lean Scum: Almost50,
Mad King Ashnard

Scum: Burning Crystal, Sunset Illusions

You're obviously incorrect.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I can tell you haven't read my wall because if you have, you'd know why my votes are effectively not naked. I am, however, enjoying your flails.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's Kuroi. K-U-R-O-I. At least attempt to spell it right.

And like I said before - I'm posting a full read later. I can't now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's your fault. I wouldn't buddy you if you weren't so good looking.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh goodie. I'm now able to reply to this. You can expect something within the next few hours.

Yes, my views have changed... although not as much as usual. For example, no one who I originally saw as strong town category in my wall post is now strong scum. You'll know more in my next big post.

And how dare you, Rask. I compliment you and this is how you repay me? ;)

Preview Edit-Xtoxm: Thank you, sir. I do, however, think I'd appreciate a reason. For some reason, I don't think you'd just vote me because some people gave you reasons and you've suddenly changed your mind.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

FYI, I should post my read but it'll be later than I hoped tonight. I'm genuinely sorry, but I'm doing two sixteen hour shifts, and I'm already having a hard time trying to stay awake, much less piece together a coherent post.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 423, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 399, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I want to policy lynch KT at this point.

I am willing to join that if it becomes a thing.

Because it's easy. If it's easy, you'll do it.

In post 437, Burning Crystal wrote:@Almost50, I am not going to answer your question as written. Doing preflip associatives is bad.

@all, I really don't like Kuribo coming into attack Almost when Almost seemed to townread me pretty well, despite Almost's question being antitown.

In post 483, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Kop

1. Ineffective pushes on new people and flakes
2. Eagle's case was pretty good
3. Quote wall defense when Eagle started making points on him
4. Not paying attention to most of the player list

Eagle was not good. Sure, he pushed against Kop, but Eagle's played a completely shit game - all game. Chilledtea is a lot more... chilled. Unfortunately for you, Chilledtea - you're going to inherit all of Eagle's negative points... at least until you earn the positive back.

In post 491, Fire Starter wrote:Will post tonight. Sorry, got busy.

EXTREMELY SCUMMY. Why? Since that post, he hasn't done anything until where he's apparently picking up a prod. He's making me believe any account relating to the sun will claim to catch up then fail hardcore. He's been active all day today, and did shit. I'm led to believe he's actively lurking.

In post 503, Aneninen wrote:Intuition.
Your ignorance seemed to be genuine.

The only thing I'm ignorant on is how I'm allegedly ignorant.

In post 508, Almost50 wrote:Just so you stop messing around; I'm an X-shot PGO

To reiterate myself, I find it scummy that he's feeling forced to claim after two votes. I don't think he's town.

In post 539, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I think Almost is actually just really really bad.

I mean I know Almost is just really really bad but I think this is an instance of him being bad rather than scum.

Davesaz is scummier.

I agree that Almost50 is bad, but that doesn't mean he's town. And why is Davesaz scummier?

In post 555, KuroiXHF wrote:I thought u could play 5his game drunk

But I cant.

You're all scum and you all owe mefive bucks

Oh and rc isn't scum but rask is.

This isn't fair, mod. Fucking cheating.

Apparently, I think I'm fucking hilarious when I'm drunk. ...and I am. I kind of laughed at the whole "five bucks" part.

In post 587, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Anenien

Dave, your hiring manager is unimpressed.

This seems like an OMGUS.

In post 597, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Kuroi get in here. You are a man of good judgement and refined tastes; surely you will see reason.

You think much too highly of me, Rask.

In post 603, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Burning Crystal

Why?

In post 619, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 616, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm pushing on Texcat because neither she nor any of her predecessors have done anything that can be construed as scumhunting.
Raskol's pushing on Tex because that plus he thinks there's other stuff that's scummy, but I've seen nothing worth townreading and Raskol's big on it.
It's also flat out a better wagon than any of the other major ones.

Ok. I know I may sound hostile here but I am going to explain to you a little further what I am looking for. "Lacks scumhunting" is a buzzword. Texcat's recent posts don't really seem to be lacking scumhunting. This game is also likely multi ball or mafia plus SK which means every slot should be scumhunting even if scum.

Other stuff doesn't give me anything I can look for or anything I can see. Like nothing. Nothing at all. I want to engage and look over to try and see if we can work together and you just attack rather than engage.

I could do K who isn't Kuribo. I get a gut feeling you two like each other too much. He seems to be too peacemakery.

KT is also a decent lynch, although I think no one agrees. My townreads don't care for it at all.

~Titus

I can actually see a multiball and that MIGHT be town points seeing as it might be pro-town, but I don't know how many townie points it can give you... especially when you're voting KT. How about this? How about I will consider voting someone else IF you can give me a reason that we should vote him other than, "He's distracting" or "annoying."

In post 627, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Kuroi could be scum I guess.
The drunk post felt terrible and the way he reacted in 51 felt like he actually was lying about the drunk thing.
Which gives me odd feelings.
But I wouldn't scumread him remotely for 'buddying us' when I don't think that he's been buddying us much at all. Raskol and I have both been in games with him (I called the whole scumteam within 20 minutes of replacing in :blush:) and we both got along fairly well with him so I'm not surprised that he's being friendly with us.
There's been other scummy shit that he's done though. There were posts in my last game with him where it was super clear that he was town and trying to scumhunt, and there's not anything quite so clear in this game. Would rather he be given more time but if I had to wagon it I wouldn't mind.

I did admit this game is a bit more difficult to scum hunt because I'm not getting as good reads. I've also been unable to hunt over the weekend because I'm not normally active on the weekends, but otherwise, I think I've been in the same neighborhood.

In post 646, Xtoxm wrote:Don't really care for Dave's heavy softing, a hardclaim would be more convincing. He's basically softed power in response to becoming the primary wagon whilst keeping things vague, which only really favours scum given how obvious he's made it. Forcing him into a hardclaim means if he's scum he may get countered at some point or claim something unsustainable, which is basically our goal for today, we're probably only going to lynch scum today if it's without a claim. He may be town but the way he's gone about it doesn't really look town (what 50 did is the town way), so i'd like to stay on to get a hardclaim out of him before moving back to Anen. If he's town I don't think there's any detriment to having him expand. I could also go Mad King, don't trust him and reads too informed for my liking. Texcat is a low priority compromise of those 3 that i'd do if I have to.

+ Townie points.

In post 651, KainTepes wrote:I am picking up PROD

Good. Go scum hunt.

In post 666, Fire Starter wrote:Prodge

See? This is when he comes back.

In post 677, KainTepes wrote:
In 675], KuroiXHF wrote:Oh and EAGLE. I HAVE voted BURNING CRYSTAL earlier this game.

YOU CANT COPY THE WAY I SPEAK THAT ISNT fair???!!

I really don't know how the question marks are necessary here.

In post 701, chilledtea wrote:I am around 70% through reading everything. My feelings in brief :

Town :

Anenien
Kuroi
Kain
FireStarter
Acroyn (?spelling)
xtoxm (fence)

Difficult read :

Burning Crystal
Mad King

Scum :

Davesaz
Kop
almost50 (fence)

I haven't read much of texcat since where I am he just replaced in but I like him as town for the moment.

Out of curiosity, the person you want to lynch second most if Burning Crystal, even though you also have Almost 50 and Davesaz... what gives?

In post 708, KainTepes wrote:WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT ME ANYMORE...

Because you're not important... more-so, you're not trying to be important. On the bright side, these kinds of post make you a great VP pick for Donald Trump.

In post 709, Burning Crystal wrote:Because we, as a group, are ignoring you until you type properly.

~tn5421

You. I like you.

In post 716, chilledtea wrote:As far as kuroi is concerned, I have, for the most part in the game considered him town and he has given me little reason to consider him otherwise. But some people are mentioning that he plays differently according to his meta if he is town, and that was the reason why I said that he could be a really good scum player.

You're right. I like to consider myself a great scum player when I'm scum. The trick is to compliment people, like Mad King Ash- I MEAN... I'M NOT SCUM. WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SCUM?

In post 725, acryon wrote:To summarize:
Holy crap what a mess this game is for town right now.
-Almost is probably town.
-Anen is always wall-city, so I'm reluctant to agree that he is flailing.
-If Dave is actually softing, I don't like it at all. The tide was already turning away from Almost and it seemed absolutely unnecessary with the only results being him gaining towncred. Leaving alone for now, revisiting later.
-I think I like Mad King.
-Reluctantly calling EE town
for now
-Kop's vote on BC felt weak. Lean-scum.
-Don't like Kuroi at the moment. Agree with others that the drunk post didn't read well. I'd be on board for a lynch here but it doesn't look like there is enough interest in that.

Two things:
1) Eagle isn't in the game anymore. You need to relax with a cup of chilled tea.
2) You're coming up with excuses now. If you had such a huge problem with my drunk post, you'd mention it at the time. No one did, except Eagle.
...and I never got that five bucks.

In post 727, Burning Crystal wrote:I would totally vote Kurio. I know my support might not mean much given the current mentality against me. I have always felt the dynamic between him and MKA was wierd and I hate his lurking when we should be trying to throw together. I think MKA and I would both be ok with that. They have virtually no interaction and K has been following MKA like a lost puppy and obvtown reading him.

I proved why you're wrong about the townreading, but please don't make me waste my time in proving you how you're wrong about us not interacting with each other.

Being scum in this scenario, the perfect play is to drop something a little scummy and leave. Lurk shit out. The other scum (SK or other team) would be much less likely to shoot you.

Nothing regarding this has been proven. Do you know something we don't?

In post 746, Mad King Ashnard wrote:My read on kuroi this game has consisted of "if he was scum he would be better than this right?"

And what have I done wrong? Is this all about the drunk post? Are you going to tell me you've done nothing wrong while drunk?

In post 750, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

I don't think I'm getting an explanation on this.

New Read List

Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes, Acryon
Null: Texcat, Chilledtea, Mad King Ashnard
Lean Scum: Firestarter
Scum: Burning Crystal, Almost50
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You play Epic Mafia? I actually decided I don't like you anymore.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I am
really
tempted to vote Fire Starter now. I still see his posts elsewhere on MafiaScum. I'm going to
ask the mod
to give him a prod and see if he can do something useful.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 768, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh* I keep refreshing and refreshing in hopes to find something useful, but all I see is chit-chat or wall quotes with one-liner comments. You people don't seem to agree on anything at all. No 3 players have the same #1 lynch priority, and it looks like we're bargaining with each other, yet not even close to being successful at that.

I do agree that we need to agree on a lynch since we only have two days left. I think we should take some of the more popular lynches and decide on one.

Here's the latest vote count from this morning:
In post 726, pisskop wrote:
Votecount 1.19

Burnign Crystal
- (4), Aneninen, KuroiXHF, davesaz, kop
Mad King Ashnard
- (2) Almost50, Kain Tepes
Kop
- (2) Chilledtea, Acryon
almost50
- (1) Texcat
davesaz
- (1) xtoxm
Extrapolated Eagle
- (1) Fire Starter
Texcat
- (1) Mad King Ashnard
aneninen
- (1) Burning Crystal

Not Voting
-

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-03 09:00:00).

Right now, the three most popular lynches are Mad King Ashnard, Burning Crystal and Kop. I think we should decide on one because it's either that or no one dies.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 780, Mad King Ashnard wrote:We're town yo.

I've only been mislynched on D1 once before. And that involved both BBT and Lilith.

Don't be the second.

It's fallacious to assert that you're not scum because you weren't scum in another game. As for the other points pointed to me, I'll get to it when work slows down later, but in short - I completely forgot to add in the votes since the last vote count. I take responsibility for that error.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 773, Burning Crystal wrote:@760 - 770 (Kuroi's posts)

Ok first things first. This post is atrocious in the amount of fenceshitting and garbage in it.

I don't fence sit. I have null reads on some. That doesn't equate to fence sitting.

First, you claim that all my reads are based in what is easy (opening 760) while simultaneously trying to limit the lynch to all the popular wagons but yourself by ignoring the thread's recent developments (770). You simultaneously attack my reads for being easy while I'm being voted for the unpopularity of my opinions. Trend shifts against me once I explain (as much as I could) and you try to artificially force it back.

You ARE easy to read. You've been accusing me of various things and I've been shutting them down. I can understand criticism, but you've been giving me tangible accusations that I've completely disproved. Also, why do you think I've asked the town to consider voting for who are already voted? It's easier to lynch someone who already has votes on them than someone who has no votes.

Second, you attempt to cast me telling Dave to knock it off on the soft claiming as OMGUSing someone (not sure who). That's a pretty big stretch.

Someone votes you and you seem upset and vote them in an effort to "stick it to them." It fits the definition pretty well.

Third, you do a burden shift on Acryon stating that "if he had such a problem he'd say it then". This is abundantly hypocritical at best given none of your complaints in your wall were mentioned contemporaneously as things occurred. The fact is not everyone mentions every thought that comes into their head. Even Miss Posts a lot.

"contemporaneously." I don't even know that word, but it is a burden shift. A drunken post isn't exactly something that doesn't stick out to someone's forefront. I have no idea what me drunk typing could even be indicative of. Why would I want that kind of attention on me?

Fourth, you're really wish washy with your vote and you've begun vote shopping for a new wagon already. On the one hand, you say you're tempted to vote Fire Starter (765) but in your next post you state that Fire Starter shouldn't even be an option.

I WAS tempted. There is a true thing called lurking, and it does happen. There's a difference between someone disappearing (like Sunset Illusions, whom I advocated to not vote for) and someone who's posting all over Mafiascum, but not on the mafia game.

In post 777, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 751, KuroiXHF wrote:I was townreading you early on and pushed the wagon away from you but your play since has been totally flat. I still have a good level of paranoia over MKA and I can lynch him, but his response to the claims/softing at least appears to be town whereas yours does not, and it feels better voting here. You seem to have lost steam as we moved into the important part of the day, your reaction to 50s claim is to call him scum and you seem to still be maintaining that, reading things so differently (and likely wrong) is scummy in itself. For the most part you didn't respond to it at all instead choosing to fluff post, and now that you have given some content about it, it's not resonating with me in the way others are, ie acryon's .

Uhhh... Yeah. I don't believe him. It seems like a terrible claim from someone with no pressure. I've mentioned this before.

In post 788, acryon wrote:Eh, I've pushed someone for a drunk post that I thought felt fake in another game and it just turned into a big TvT wall-off, which I'd rather not do here. Made more sense for me to hold it until I had more to talk about re: you. Also please...the walls...

How would you like me to handle the walls? Unfortunately, a lot of activity happens during the days and I can't respond until the evenings but I do want to respond to everything.

In post 782, KuroiXHF wrote:

I've only been mislynched on D1 once before. And that involved both BBT and Lilith.

Don't be the second.

It's fallacious to assert that you're not scum because you weren't scum in another game. As for the other points pointed to me, I'll get to it when work slows down later, but in short - I completely forgot to add in the votes since the last vote count. I take responsibility for that error.

Are you playing dumb here? Obviously no one would genuinely assert that, and that's certainly not what MKA is doing here.

How are YOU reading this? This post is saying, "Last time I was lynched day one, I'm town and people want to vote me today. I AM TOWN." It's simply illogical.

In post 784, Kop wrote:

Don't be the second.

To be fair, anybody and everybody can use that defence. It doesn't hold water. I've been mislynched many a time, I don't use that as a defence to votes being put on me.

Are you also playing dumb? MKA clearly being snarky, not making a legitimate defense to be argued with.[/quote]
Just out of curiosity, Kop. This isn't a response to this quote, but I've noticed you haven't interacted with me. Do you have a read list? Have you posted it and I missed it/forgot about it? Where am I?

In post 790, KainTepes wrote:IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN HELP WITH....?

French vanilla, almond milk and extra sugar, please.

In post 760, KuroiXHF wrote:Eagle was not good. Sure, he pushed against Kop, but Eagle's played a completely shit game - all game. Chilledtea is a lot more... chilled. Unfortunately for you, Chilledtea - you're going to inherit all of Eagle's negative points... at least until you earn the positive back.

To tell the truth, I wouldn't rule out him or KainThraddash as scum.[/quote]
I agree. I'm all for lynching KT. I just want a reason to vote him that's indicative of him being scum, and I'm not finding one.

As for KainThraddash, I have bigger issues. I believe he's used to Towns of Salem. (I've never played there but others here have so I believe their thoughts on that.) So, it's not about his posting style – it's something else. His posts are "fluctuating": sometimes he's noisy and very active, sometimes he dissapears for long periods. I can imagine a scum behind that very easily.

I think there are scummier people so I'll focus on them. For day two, I intend to put pressure in order to read more into it.

Also, any of those slots may be coached by their buddy or buddies. Since plenty of us have been giving them advice (later I realized, Daves was right; he hadn't been the only one), basically plenty of players are possible scums if any of those two flips scum.

That's a good point. Taken.

In post 768, Almost50 wrote:It thus follows my reads haven't changed much, and I'm still not voting outside of KT, Kop, chilledtea or Mad King. One thing I've learned from a recent game though is to never post a full list of reads on everybody. It only makes it easier for scum to pick their targets from the universally town read pool.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Nightkills are sources of WIFOM.
By the way, I accidentally read
town Deadpool
instead of
town read pool

In post 797, pisskop wrote:
Ranger has replaced Fire Starter

Welcome! I await your read-through.

In post 822, KainTepes wrote:i show up when i want to answer the question that someone wrote for ME...

I WOULD POST ALL THE TIME BUT YOU SAID I WAS NOISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Focus more on the content and less on the "aggression."

Preview Edit-KT: Yeah, I'm beginning to buy him as a troll.

Preview Edit-ChilledTea; What more do you want from me? I have my vote set on Burning Crystal.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 830, KainTepes wrote:I am TIRED of people calling me a TROLL... I just want to learn how to play Mafia Scum!!! and my tummy really hurts, so i think i need to lie down...

We're calling you a troll because we're giving you advice and you're not taking it. You don't even appear to attempt to take it. You complaining about your stomach is not useful to the game and does not help us find scum. The only reason why I personally tolerate you is because I find you amusing.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 832, acryon wrote:
In post 829, KuroiXHF wrote:How are YOU reading this? This post is saying, "Last time I was lynched day one, I'm town and people want to vote me today. I AM TOWN." It's simply illogical.

You
honestly
think this was a genuine statement from him? No one in the world that has played more than a single game of mafia would believe that is a logical statement, so why would you think he was genuinely proposing that?

Yes, especially since I'm confident that original post came from RC and not Rask.

In post 833, KainTepes wrote:i try to, but my MEMORY is not very good and my ATTENTION SPAN is slow...!!!

Then read the game please, before you comment. I also suggest Hydra Academy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Acryon, I guess we just disagree. RC, I'm not going to comment on current games. seeing as I barely have any completed games with you.

I haven't noticed anything about Titus disappearing from anything. I may be able to comment later on, but I'm running out of brain power to notice that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 843, davesaz wrote:
In post 842, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 828, chilledtea wrote:I had hoped aninenien, kuroi, xtoxm and others could chip in and say who they would like as a candidate between BC,
texcat

Nice quote. It would be enormously helpful if you would include commentary on why you quoted it.

I agree. It's a useless post.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Take that vote off me. Your list is upside down.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 857, KainTepes wrote:
In post 854, Ranger wrote:{Xtoxm, chilledtea, texcat, Mad King Ashnard, Aneninen}
{Burning Crystal, Kop, KainTepes}
{davesaz}
{Almost50}
{Kuroi, acryon}

This off the first four pages.

I dont agree with MAD KING TEPES and XTOXM being UNTOUCHABLE TOWN, can you explain WHY they are town?? Both didnt post much and posted alot of random votes jumping here and there............!!!

Who said anything about you being untouchable town? What he said was that you leaned town AKA slightly town.
...and where the hell is my coffee?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 859, Almost50 wrote:@Kuroi: Drunk again, my friend? Like, while I don't necessarily agree/disagree with some/all of the contents of KT's last post, I think it to be the only one he managed to use proper intelligent English to express his thoughts.

LOL. I guess he did use the word, untouchable. My mistake.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 861, KainTepes wrote:I was not saying ME... I was saying MAD KING TEPES, not KAIN TEPES... you must read my post PROPERLY!!!!

I am SORRY. I have FAILED to read that post PROPERLY!!! I will try my BEST in the FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 865, Burning Crystal wrote:We've been told we'd see big posts from various people for a while now, and not one of them has delivered. What makes you any different, MKA?

~tn5421

Like who?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Aneninen, I don't like the way the tags work here. If you see one without tags, you can assume that they belonged to they belonged to the last person whose name showed.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't like all these orange-ish/redish liquids out here. I think this is why KT is having that tummy ache.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm finding it interesting how all the votes from the Mad King jumped onto me. Full post later.

Oh and KT, you're not playing this game. You're on the sidelines, like a glorified cheerleader.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 914, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

L-1

Please claim.

Will have a detailed post tonight.

Hey mod, if I die tonight, will my effect
as a jailkeeper
still work?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Scratch that. Jailer. I don't know if those two are the same role or not.

I fucking dare you, scum. Snipe me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 876, Aneninen wrote:
Me? Why?
I'm one of the most insignificant players here... I mean, I've hardly done anything so far.

I can't tell if this is a scumtell or not, but I don't like this. Since all players are equally likely to be assigned as town or scum, all players are alike in significance, unless they're proven to be townie or scum in any way.

In post 825, Burning Crystal wrote:So you're really going to let MKA get away with a self-meta exclusive defense? I don't care if he didn't mean it in earnest or whatever, it's still complete and utter horseshit and strong justification for not moving our vote ever.

You guys don't wanna join?[/quote]
Don't want to answer me questions, but would rather spend all your time just trying to lynch someone? K.

In post 891, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
KuroiXHF

Murky nullscum fluffposter
Ugh. The kuroi I saw in newbie 1671 was reasonable and eloquent, and even though it was pretty much my first game he just came off as obvtown. This game he's been entirely different with the fluff and lurking, and hilariously he closed his one post in which he put everything into and then had to rewrite it in less detail so it ends up shallow and we don't know what it would have been. Fluff afterwards until his next big post which is half decent though inflated. The sheer amount of fluff actually makes the read really murky, and given his explanation for his stances is for the most part back in his shallow/lost post from midgame I can't try to figure out his thought processes for what he's doing now. Really dirty nullscum in that I know he's capable of looking town but this game he's given literally no reason to think that. Would compromise here but it'd be a little bit policy.

Y'know, I did joke a bit much in this game, but I'm not 100% sure how you think I'm not up to par as to what I was in my earlier game. I admit that due to my crazy work week, I've forgotten some things and haven't put as much depth as I have in the our 1671 game, but I think I'm still doing my job in scum hunting and our discourse.

[qiuote]
Burning Crystal (tn5421 & Titus)

... (cutting into the middle)
Other head comes in and is scumreading us but not kuroi, votes (how do they think the kuroi/us interaction is scummy but end up scumreading the opposite people in it?), and titus is letting the other head cover. I can't judge the RC/titus meta interaction or the hydra situation too much. I do think that her defense of texcat was ridiculously bad as well as the sheeping and trying to avoid taking responsibility for her actions. I haven't seen any personal scumhunting she's done this game and little original explanations/motivations for her votes.[/quote]
I think that's my reasoning for my vote on her/him/they.

Kop

I kind of disagree on the scum part. I don't think he distorts someone's scumminess. I see him as a strong player. Honestly, I'd be surprised if he pops up scum.

{ Burning Crystal, Kuroi } probably scum?

Rask, do you think BC and I are bussing each other? If not, your reads are a bit off.

In post 896, KainTepes wrote:I changed my mind about MAD KING TEPES....... the last post was very informative and I WILL GIVE IT A LOOK TO SEE IF IT LOOKS LIKE SCUM OR TOWN...
UNVOTE: MAD KING TEPES

Ha.

In post 905, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

I don't have the time or the health to put together a long ass wall like one of the heads of Mad King has done.

At the risk of repetition, you don't have the health to answer my simple questions, either? No one's asking you to wall it like MKA, but this is pitiful. I can only forgive this if you're scum. Because this is terrible town play.

In post 914, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

L-1

Please claim.

And I can't believe I did. You're near obvscum in my book.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 926, Almost50 wrote:@KT: Just in case you ARE clueless, the best play by the real JK (assuming Kuroi is not it) is NOT to out themselves now.

You're right. It's better to lynch town.

In post 932, KainTepes wrote:BUT IF HE IS JAILED AND THERE ARE NO KILLS HE CAN JUST COME THE NEXT DAY AND SAY "I WAS JAILED AND PROTECTED THANK YOU JAILOR"???? and we won't know who he is????

The moment when KT is doing a better job than 49.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't understand why everyone is working so hard to NOT vote BC. Everyone is saying he's scummy but won't vote him. I actually feel this more or less confirms him actually being scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Does anyone have a vote count?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hmmm... I don't suppose jail keeping the killing mafia member would save my life, would it?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Y'know. I'm just looking for today to end.

VOTE: Texcat
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm ready to receive the flak I am, but we're up against deadline and we've gone around and around. This day needs to end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”