chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:07 am

Post by chilledtea »

What about Kuroi the Jailer? I believe he had already claimed back then. The weak bodyguard, the crumb, meant that three power roles were already outed/pseudo-outed.

Your reason for no lynch means nothing because people were going behind suspects not just randomly selecting people to lynch. There are always few power roles, and this game has made it certain that there are at least 5 town citizens. Fear of hitting power roles is something that I can't relate with at all.

You haven't pushed for anyone. Other than KT in the beginning of the game.

Bare in mind that unfortunately there is process of elimination working here as well. I am suspicious of you because others have done a better job of scumhunting imo than you have.

But I am so sceptical of lurkers. Lurkers reduce the game to basically townies blabbering with each other and then make the town lynch the scummiest town player. This is something I am learning quite a lot here on MafiaScum.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1350, chilledtea wrote:What about Kuroi the Jailer? I believe he had already claimed back then. The weak bodyguard, the crumb, meant that three power roles were already outed/pseudo-outed.

Your reason for no lynch means nothing because people were going behind suspects not just randomly selecting people to lynch. There are always few power roles, and this game has made it certain that there are at least 5 town citizens. Fear of hitting power roles is something that I can't relate with at all.

You haven't pushed for anyone. Other than KT in the beginning of the game.

Bare in mind that unfortunately there is process of elimination working here as well. I am suspicious of you because others have done a better job of scumhunting imo than you have.

But I am so sceptical of lurkers. Lurkers reduce the game to basically townies blabbering with each other and then make the town lynch the scummiest town player. This is something I am learning quite a lot here on MafiaScum.

I forgot that Kuroi came out, but that was due to being run up with votes. If the wagon against Texcat changed it's course, I didn't want any more claims, but now that you pointed that out, it looks not so good now. I didn't look at the bigger picture at the time.

Other players may be scum hunting better than me, at the end of the day, everybody has different playing styles, different abilities of reading things better, unfortunately they are probably better than me, and makes them look better at scum hunting than myself, if that's one of the reasons that is behind the basis of you scum reading me, that's not really a strong point that can back itself up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:35 am

Post by chilledtea »

Spoiler:
In post 959, Mad King Ashnard wrote:ayy let's lynch little miss have-my-partner-vote-me-right-after-I-declared-a-townread-on-you.

In post 1072, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Burning Crystal

In post 1075, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I haven't spoken with RC about this game since Day 1 but I know we agree on BC scum. Anen he was townreading and I'm honestly not sure what to make of, I'll probably get around to isoing him at some point.

In post 1084, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm leaning scum on BC but I'm potentially willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. Still not a huge fan of the Adenine wagon.

Ranger, why Acryon?

In post 1117, Mad King Ashnard wrote:What can I say?

Still want BC dead, don't really feel the anen wagon. Honestly still reeling from the texcat flip, ordinarily I'd talk with RC though I haven't seen him on skype for like a week now. Could also settle for kop at this point.

In post 1163, Mad King Ashnard wrote:prodge
activity coming at some point etc

In post 1202, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Still letting Raskol take the reins here.

In post 1233, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Something something lynch titus.

In post 1238, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Actually, Titus, RC head has absolutely nothing to do with why we're voting you.

This is Raskol's game. He's been lurksacking it lately so I might catch up and do stuff but I'm mostly here to bounce reads off and to make sure he doesn't get mislynched.

In post 1268, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Hey Ranger,

This has basically been the entire game.

And I'm sick of it.

~tn5421

:|
You guys so fucking started it.
I was perfectly happy to not go near her for a while until YOU came in and voted us after Titus townread me.

In post 1269, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Ranger, consider Almost50 confirmed town.

What are your reads in this game?

This is MKA's entire day 2. I mean, this is just ridiculous.

Look man, I understand you hate BC but this game consists of more than one scum, care to give your reads regarding other people?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

LIke my problem is I am unable to unite myself with my townreads because two of them are lurking. I am starting to question if they are even town here.

xtoxm coming at the end of the day and then saying we should lynch KT. I mean we could have lynched KT at least 5 days back if that's what he wanted.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Proddng Mad King Ashnard
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Ranger »

Xtoxm wrote:anen would be a good compromise. kop would too.
Anen, no, Kop, yes.

Kain's still town by the way, so the vote park there is bad.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Ranger »

pisskop wrote:Proddng Mad King Ashnard
RC's gonna complain because he probably didn't realize he posted from the wrong account. (Viva's his alt.)

VOTE: Kop.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

hmm

just noticed how close deadline is

VOTE: kop

also

its odd that his reaction to being accused of not scumhunting is "im bad at scumhunting" rather than "yes i have"
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Kuroi claims jailer?
Please find me where Kuroi claimed jailer.

And yeah, I don't like Kop much at all. I'm semi-townreading Ranger and I'd basically follow her vote anywhere.
Will vote him pending more info on Kuroi's jailer claim.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Ok literally forget about 1358.
Like I said, I haven't been reading, and I got confused as to how the setup worked.

VOTE: Kop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 2.10

kop
- (4) chilledtea, Ranger, xtoxm, Mad King Ashnard
Aneninen
- (3) acryon, Burning Crystal, davesaz
kaintepes
- (2) xtoxm, Almost50
Burning Crystal
- (1) Aneninen
Almost50
- (1)
chilledtea
- (1) kaintepes
Ranger
- (1) kop

Not Voting
-

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!
Day 02 Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-21 11:30:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

Aneninen:
Burning Crystal is not a lynch happening today. I'm trying to stop your lynch (which shouldn't go through), but I don't trust the town enough to assume it will never go through. So in the interest of self-preservation, can you vote Kop?

Xtoxm:
KainTepes is not a lynch happening today. You voiced Kop suspicion, and deadline
is
near. So can you please help me lynch him?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 pm

I was townreading Adenine but some of his more recent posts have given me icky feelings.

Still not a priority.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ranger: xtoxm IS on Kop. If you check the VC you'd see his name appears twice. PK forgot to delete the previous one on KT, but he did count the new one in 1357.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

yup

are you gonna join?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yes, I am. Although I still favour the KT lynch, but I think they may get replaced eventually.

VOTE: Kop

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 1358, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Kuroi claims jailer?
Please find me where Kuroi claimed jailer.

And yeah, I don't like Kop much at all. I'm semi-townreading Ranger and I'd basically follow her vote anywhere.
Will vote him pending more info on Kuroi's jailer claim.

Yes, this is scum playing dumb.

RC alt-slipped and has been making a good chunk of the posts today and now the slot is trying to play dumb as to who is dead. The first thing hydras (if town) should be talking about is reads and where the game is.

I'm not going to move to Kop unless it's the last five seconds or there's zero chance of Anen happening.

Kop could be on the other team but meh, this posting by RC is shit. Would rather quickwagon this.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

Almost's vote made it
L-1
I think I missed something. What's the case on Kop?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm

I know that you hold me in the highest respect such that you think that any errors or uninvestment that I make must be deliberate scum maneuvering, but I assure you that I've been barely reading this game. You know / should know full well that I'm not invested. This was originally conceived of as Raskol-leads RC supports and prevents us getting mislynched to the best of my ability. Raskol hasn't been able to get engaged with this game in the meantime so now I'm taking over leading the slot. I was unaware that Kuroi had died or what his flip had been. Explain to me what you think my scum motivation for playing dumb here in this manner would be.

I have my own tell for you. Besides in the first game we played together, every time that you've tried to use our relationship against me you've been scum and every time you've been scum you have used our relationship against me. You are going to lengths to do so in this game that are unprecedented from you. I did not vote you; Raskol did. I have not been the one to make any votes this game besides for 1) the Kop vote and 2) the vote where I appealed directly to you to get us both onto the same wagon because I didn't want fighting.
Also, this feels really hard like soft defending of the Kop slot and will lead to me pretty damn interested in you with a scumflip. You've tried to seek two different CWs in your last vote and pushed me off shit.

I've seen that kind of white knight. Oh, and for the record, Tex was never a major scumread of mine; you were though. And you didn't really try to keep Tex alive like you usually do as town. Maybe you learned from Klingon in that stupid game, maybe you're changing things up: but I have genuine reasons to scumread you. You don't have the reverse. stop.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Kop »

Well, ir looks like I'm the lynch for today.

So I'll claim with it being L-1, I'm a Town Citizen.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1331, Ranger wrote:
Aneninen wrote:Ask your questions.
Basically I have no problem with a POE pool (what they actually said), which is not a "these players are scum" pool (what you assumed they said). I have no problem with their setup spec,
especially
not from Titus (I'd frankly be suspicious if Titus did NOT do setup spec short of the game being a full-on open...and maybe even then!). I also don't have a problem with their reads in of themselves: I think their scumread on you is
wrong
, but I do not think it is scum-motivated.
So like I said. I don't think they're scum.

What's the
town
motivation for discrediting me then?

In post 1337, Almost50 wrote:As for me, I'm either a WBG or I'm scum. In the event I'm the WBG you don't block me either. Even if you don't buy it, you opt to protect someone you think is town. You don't even protect someone you're not sure about bc you would want the Cop to be able to investigate them.

Yeah, you're right.
But he still could have targetted Davesaz or the Nightkill could have been blocked because BurningCrystal had sent the Nightkill.

In post 1343, Kop wrote:You've flipped your reads over that many times, soon enough, you may just get to the conclusion you are looking for. You've gone a whole 180 on Burning Crystal, then unvoted them and now your going to double think about BC.

This is what I'm getting from the inconsistencies of your reads. What made you change your mind and unvote Burning Crystal and now your going back onto that read to double check?

This was about ChilledTea. I'm just quoting this because it looks important if Kop flips town.
ChilledTea's answer were "over-explaining" himself.

In post 1349, Kop wrote:I'm scum reading KT because I don't get any town vibes from his posts. But I'd rather let the whole trio of suspicious activity within anen/ranger/BC take it's course, as I strongly believe those 3 contain the most information that can be produced. KT's lynch, unfortunately doesn't give a great deal of information that could link things together, that's why he's a policy lynch.

And that's a post behind which I can see town motivation.

In post 1350, chilledtea wrote:But I am so sceptical of lurkers. Lurkers reduce the game to basically townies blabbering with each other and then make the town lynch the scummiest town player. This is something I am learning quite a lot here on MafiaScum.

That's definitely true. I don't know whether it came from town or scum, though.

In post 1361, Ranger wrote:
Aneninen:
Burning Crystal is not a lynch happening today. I'm trying to stop your lynch (which shouldn't go through), but I don't trust the town enough to assume it will never go through. So in the interest of self-preservation, can you vote Kop?

I care very little about self-preservation.
Actually my lynch would give us quite a lot of information, I think.
And it's a pity that neither the BC nor the Acryon lynch is happening Today.

In post 1366, Burning Crystal wrote:RC alt-slipped and has been making a good chunk of the posts today and now the slot is trying to play dumb as to who is dead. The first thing hydras (if town) should be talking about is reads and where the game is.

...and we know it was
him
who had Alt-slipped, because of...????????????????

________

I can realize that I missed quite a lot of things Today. I mean, while I was pushing Acryon and BurningCrystal, I missed certain interactions. I should have focused more on players like Ranger and ChilledTea.

As for Kop, I think the same as I thought when TexCat got lynched. It's a compromise-lynch because we're running out of time. So, it's been another Day when scums have been wasting our time only to end up on another mislynch.
I know I'll look bad if Kop flips scum, but I don't really care. In that case one scum is out and I won't be a big loss dying.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:50 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 1357, Xtoxm wrote:hmm

also

its odd that his reaction to being accused of not scumhunting is "im bad at scumhunting" rather than "yes i have"

XTOXM YOU ARE MAKING USE OF DEADLINE COMING CLOSE TO GET A MISLYNCH ON KOP???

DONT THINK I CANNOT SEE THROUGH YOUR THINLY VEILED LIES!!!

VOTE: XTOXM
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1357, Xtoxm wrote:hmm

also

I've not exactly been good at scumhunting in this game. So why should I lie and claim that I have been brilliantly scumhunting when it's not that case?

It's close to the deadline and we are compromising on a lynch, I've not contributed a great deal at finding scum, but it's nice for you to come along in time for a vote, where were you for the other days from day 2 starting to now?

If I'm lynched, I think you should be the next one to be watched outside of the Anen/BC/Ranger. Because whatever happens outside of this next night phase, I think them 3 will change.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Kop »

That whole vote just seems opportunistic.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Last edited by pisskop on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”