New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Axl_Rose »

VC 1.8
V
o
t
e
C
o
u
n
t

With 21 Alive, it's 11 to Lynch!

Mod Notes:

"November Rain"

• (0)
    Boonskiies

(0)
    Ozgin

(0)
    Kop

(0)
    Killthestory

(6)
    Reubus Swagrid
    — Ilikebugs, Killthestory, KickAssAndGiggle, Ozgin, jam, Mafiaturtle
    (0)
    pisskop

(0)
    Performer

(0)
    Mafiaturtle

(0)
    Ilikebugs

(1)
    SirCakez
    — Creature
    (2)
    Creature
    — Egg, Kop
    (0)
    GuyFawkes

(0)
    Something_Smart

(0)
    Egg

(1)
    Slandaar
    — Golden Robster
    (3)
    jam
    — SirCakez, pisskop, GuyFawkes
    (0)
    iraonavp

(2)
    Golden Robster
    — Boonskiies, SnarkySnowman
    (0)
    KickAssAndGiggle

(1)
    Fraggernaut
    — iraonavp
    (0)
    SnarkySnowman

(5)
    [Not Voting]
    Performer, Slandaar, Reubus Swagrid, Something_Smart, Fraggernaut

- (expired on 2016-04-12 23:00:32) -
Last edited by Axl_Rose on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Axl_Rose »

Reubus Swagrid
replaces
N e s s!
Last edited by Axl_Rose on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Wow, that replace-out is actually fairly annoying.

How are you today, Reubus?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Don't think I've seen Reubus since my first or second newbie game.

Hello again.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Axl_Rose »

Everyone go send SleepyKrew a birthday PM (or your mod-killed GOGOGOOO)
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Axl_Rose »

(ok i won't really mod-kill you, but it'd be really nice of you to do that for him)
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:38 am

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

I suppose I'll stop pushing that slot until Reubus gets involved.

(Plus I checked his (Ness) meta and the huge majority of his posts are quote-backs even when he was town in a micro...ho-hum)
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah I don't think that V/LA declaration was scum motivated. Would be a super dirty tactic.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 227, Creature wrote:I mean that you could share what do you think rather than asking some of the questions.

My priority is to find scum not to let you know what I think. To find scum I shall ask questions. Why didn't you ask me my opinion(s) if you find the opinion(s) I chose not to post important?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Spoiler: N e s s
In post 12, N e s s wrote:VOTE: Ilikebugs I don't like bugs :igmeou:

RVS.
In post 85, N e s s wrote:
In post 80, Killthestory wrote:fake? motherfucker i didnt even realize this game was a thing until like 30 minutes ago or whatever.

You seem really defensive for an obvious reaction test or joke post idk what it was.

This is the really bad post. First he calls Killthestory's post "defensive" when it is mostly annoyed but actually does not make any defensive effort. Then he calls it an "obvious reaction test" while admitting "idk what it was" which basically means he's attacking Killthestory for not realizing the point of the post when he himself does not know it either.
In post 87, N e s s wrote:
In post 81, Ilikebugs wrote:Do we have a role list? anyways (
Vote: Ness
) just because he voted me ;P

thx boo <3

Fluff.
In post 90, N e s s wrote:
In post 88, SirCakez wrote:Frag's post didn't look like a joke....

I don't mean exactly joke post, I said reaction test or whatever the hell it was because I didn't know what he was doing with it. My point is that story looked very defensive to a post with hardly any merit with it due to it being Day 1.

Either way they both look weird to me.

Oh, now he's backtracking. More ugh. Leaning scum on him at this point in the ISO.
In post 94, N e s s wrote:
In post 91, Killthestory wrote:

I don't mean exactly joke post, I said reaction test or whatever the hell it was because I didn't know what he was doing with it. My point is that story looked very defensive to a post with hardly any merit with it due to it being Day 1.

you didnt say that.

anyway, shit has merit any day of any game. theres no reason to not take something more seriously than another post disregarding joke posts or RVS, which that clearly wasnt either.

you also didnt say that they both looked weird

*ahem.

You seem really defensive
for an
obvious reaction test
or joke post
idk what it was.

Also, welcome to day 1. Where hardly anything has a lot of merit besides some titanium scumslip. I'm pretty sure we all know that day 1 doesn't give people much a chance to be suspicious. If you see something that is clearly rummage towards you being scum, no need to reply to it since it doesn't mean shit. You replied to it way too defensively considering the levels he had on you. Thats why I think you look weird.

Also, as for your last little bit of saying "I never said either looked weird" thats a part of my opinions that I just stated, as i literally got home a little under and hour ago. Which as for that, I mean both you and Frag as others have said above that Frag's quote towards you looks odd.

This is provably wrong given the above average number of day 1 scum lynches, but that's beside the point. The point is that he's waving away all day 1 posts as having little merit, and in the same post attacking Killthestory's day 1 post as being scum indicative. That's downright hypocritical... hypocrisy in itself is not a scumtell, but the way he does it (saying the best way to reply to an accusation is to ignore it) is suspect. I think Killthestory's reaction was fine and Ness is at the very least reading way too much into it.
In post 97, N e s s wrote:
In post 96, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Ness

case and point :lol:

I hate people who lol at being voted.
In post 103, N e s s wrote:
In post 100, SirCakez wrote:Ness you know Day 1 posts have lots of value, that "day 1 posts have little merit" argument is bad.

Oh, I forgot to say that early day 1 usually isn't very meritable.

Not sure what this means or why he is saying it.
In post 105, N e s s wrote:
In post 104, Killthestory wrote:
In post 100, SirCakez wrote:Ness you know Day 1 posts have lots of value, that "day 1 posts have little merit" argument is bad.

then why are you so defensive

frag if you admit that the reaction shit was shit then clearly the reactions you get will be shit

I wasn't planning on humoring you with a reply, but only got 1 thing to say

Ugh.
In post 109, N e s s wrote:
In post 107, Killthestory wrote:why are so defensive? clearly that was just a reaction test and joke post that i was making?

however now youre responding to me with memes? dont you realize how defensive that is?

great job you figured it out i'm José the taco vendor

This is a weird method of defensiveness... while it fits with Ness's "the proper way to respond to pressure is to ignore it" I think the unstated second half of that for town would be "the proper way to respond to pressure is to ignore it
and scumhunt
".
In post 111, N e s s wrote:
In post 110, Killthestory wrote:
In post 109, N e s s wrote:
In post 107, Killthestory wrote:why are so defensive? clearly that was just a reaction test and joke post that i was making?

however now youre responding to me with memes? dont you realize how defensive that is?

great job you figured it out i'm José the taco vendor

how great job admitting your scum, what are you abilities? what do your tacos do specifically scum?

My tacos will make someone very happy when you get 1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ugh too much fluff.
In post 113, N e s s wrote:
In post 112, Killthestory wrote:happiness is a scumtell

Oh shit what have i done

See above.
In post 116, N e s s wrote:
In post 114, Fraggernaut wrote:Can we keep the shit posting to a minimum & attempt to solve this game please?

Sorry, I needed to get my silliness out when I was tempted.

And again.
In post 117, N e s s wrote:Also before I forget this doesn't seem to be serving much of any purpose at the moment.

UNVOTE:

I think this unvote is fine. It's fine to think that we were out of RVS at this point.
In post 120, N e s s wrote:
In post 118, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 66, Egg wrote:Kickandgiggle, what do you think about jam and the wagon on him?

Feel free to make it KAAG, save the old keyboard.

Someone's gotta get wagoned early, may as well have been him. But Ness is now scumming the place up, so we need a new one.

In post 117, N e s s wrote:Also before I forget this doesn't seem to be serving much of any purpose at the moment.

UNVOTE:

BZZZZ. Wrong.

VOTE: N e s s

Why is that wrong?

This is a reasonable reaction, but it doesn't fit with Ness's "you respond to pressure by ignoring it".
In post 122, N e s s wrote:
In post 119, Something_Smart wrote:I don't like Egg's questions to jam in , number 3 in particular is basically, "do you like your role?" which feels like rolefishing disguised as RQS.
I also don't like pisskop's rolefishing in but it reads like a joke, although it was not interpreted that way.

felt weak at the time, but it makes sense as a reaction test. I don't think it was obvious however and Ness's reaction in is really bad and opportunistic. And is just bad.

On the other hand Killthestory's reaction felt genuine and read as towny outrage to me. Fragger said in that his reaction was "interesting" and "could be opportunistic scum" but then in says it was "genuine" but then was also "pretty eh". What do you actually mean?

UNVOTE:

Scumleans are iraonavp and Ness, and maybe Fragger depending on his response.

As for you saying that i'm opportunistic, he seemed too defensive for the levels that Frag had going for him.

In post 80, Killthestory wrote:fake? motherfucker i didnt even realize this game was a thing until like 30 minutes ago or whatever.

I know this can be read as "genuine" but him saying this didn't sit right with me. As for post 105, I didn't feel the need to reply to that since he said that i was defensive in this post when i really don't see anything wrong with it.

In post 94, N e s s wrote:
In post 91, Killthestory wrote:

you didnt say that.

anyway, shit has merit any day of any game. theres no reason to not take something more seriously than another post disregarding joke posts or RVS, which that clearly wasnt either.

you also didnt say that they both looked weird

*ahem.

You seem really defensive
for an
obvious reaction test
or joke post
idk what it was.

Also, welcome to day 1. Where hardly anything has a lot of merit besides some titanium scumslip. I'm pretty sure we all know that day 1 doesn't give people much a chance to be suspicious. If you see something that is clearly rummage towards you being scum, no need to reply to it since it doesn't mean shit. You replied to it way too defensively considering the levels he had on you. Thats why I think you look weird.

Also, as for your last little bit of saying "I never said either looked weird" thats a part of my opinions that I just stated, as i literally got home a little under and hour ago. Which as for that, I mean both you and Frag as others have said above that Frag's quote towards you looks odd.

In other words thats all I have to explain myself right now.

This is pretty defensive. It wouldn't be a problem except that he's still asserting that Killthestory's reaction was weird.
In post 123, N e s s wrote:
In post 121, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:It's RVS, not RUS.

More votes on Ness please.

Please answer my question above you.

Fair enough.
In post 132, N e s s wrote:

I really don't understand what you're trying to say here, all I did was take my vote down since my RVS vote wasn't doing much for me anymore.

If you'd like to know why I think that day 1 usually isn't meritable, heres the forum I most commonly play mafia on where we have 48 hour days almost everytime: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthrea ... Town-Wins!

Day 1's on this site in my opinion are meritable, but not the early parts like the first 2 days irl. Looking at it now, we're forming enough talk to begin questioning me now, so yes. Day 1 is indeed profitable in our situation.

PPEdit: I dislike how you're simply just saying i'm blatant scum since I can't pull something out of my ass and say something about who scum is.

Now he's backtracking. It's more of a scumtell to stick stubbornly to a wrong opinion. I don't like how he said "in our situation" because he's still sticking to his rule and just making an exception in this case
In post 134, N e s s wrote:
In post 133, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:OK Ness, let's question:

If you are comfortable in your towniness, and you think early D1 isn't meritorious, why have you made more posts responding to others' position on you than anyone else, and quoted everything back at them?

I don't know how to explain this to you, maybe its just the way you've worded this. If you could quote somethings i've said on this issue to help me understand, that would be beneficial for me and you.

Kind of an awkward "wait what are you accusing me of" that comes from both alignments.
In post 142, N e s s wrote:
In post 138, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 134, N e s s wrote:
In post 133, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:OK Ness, let's question:

If you are comfortable in your towniness, and you think early D1 isn't meritorious, why have you made more posts responding to others' position on you than anyone else, and quoted everything back at them?

I don't know how to explain this to you, maybe its just the way you've worded this. If you could quote somethings i've said on this issue to help me understand, that would be beneficial for me and you.

You can't look at your own ISO, see you have the highest post count in "un-meritorious early D1" and see that every time someone mentions you, you quote it back at them?

Why are you pretending not to understand this?

You know, saying that someone is "pretending" to not understand something when they clearly ask you to help guide them for an easier reasoning as to why you think they're scum, in this case I literally only didn't understand how you worded something, is impeccably vague for you to mention. All I did was ask for a simpler explanation and you went unnecessarily Gung ho on me. Also, stop rubbing it in my face that everything i've mentioned is "unmeritable" and "nothing matters" when it doesn't. I just showed you why I think its unmeritable, in which my forum has
48 hour days that end very quickly
, whlist we have an entire 14 hours to figure something out.

Nevertheless if you're just going to be a jerk and turn me down in doing what I so kindly asked of you, then sure you can have your way. I'll go back and do my best to try and explain myself.

In post 143, N e s s wrote:Ugh, *14 days as for that typo.

This actually makes a lot of sense. KAAG's case particularly in the "pretending not to understand" is a reach, and this post has an appropriate amount of defensiveness.
In post 152, N e s s wrote:
In post 151, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Ness, I know you've played a Newbie and I know your IC was Drixx, so you've been well taught how things work here.

Your comments on the merits of D1 look like nervous-scum. And that's why early D1 is useful.

You can go read that whole game then, because I was incredibly confident scum and almost won that game but I dropped out because I had a dirty play, and as selfish as that is, i felt like I didn't deserve the win. I prompt you to go read my whole ISO that game and see the difference in here and then, because i've been subject to D1 lynch for 4 games now, and i've been scum in only 1 of them.

In any words, i'm a living breathing person and its 11:00 PM here with school tomorrow, and i'm too damn tired to eat my wheaties to do shit right now so don't be surprised if you don't get any kind of response to your case on me 10 hours from now.

Normally self-meta is scummy, but in this case it was KAAG who brought it up, and this outrage actually feels real. Except that real outrage could be from scum or town, and being aware of your scum meta makes it practically useless.
In post 235, N e s s wrote:
Mod, VL/A until saturday or 48 hours from now. I have a school project due tomorrow.

I don't like that people suggested his V/LA is fake. I know from experience that V/LA's can come at unpleasant times. *cough* *cough* Fragger :?

So my overall conclusion wrt this slot is that he is probably scum but that it is not as cut-and-dry as some people like KAAG were suggesting. I wish I had done this before he replaced out because I really would have wanted to know what he thought of Killthestory. My biggest objection to his play is that his read on Killthestory for being defensive persisted even after he himself became defensive-- I can imagine his "day 1 is not meritable" stance as coming from town but this discrepancy feels really unnatural and indicative of contrived reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Spoiler: Fraggernaut
In post 31, Fraggernaut wrote:Hey folks! Finally off work. Can't wait to play with you all.

VOTE: pisskop

Heya buddy.

RVS.
In post 35, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 34, SirCakez wrote:Robster you said the same thing in my Mini Normal as town
Are you town here too?

Which one of Robster's posts are you referring to?

Fair enough.
In post 39, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 36, SirCakez wrote:26-28

I'm still not getting it.

They didn't really say anything other then someone was for certain scum, in a eerily similar way that another player on this forum does.

This is also fine. Suggesting that Robster is an alt? (I hadn't thought about that.)
In post 58, Fraggernaut wrote:
@Mod

My vote was on pisskop not Boonskie.

Either ways UNVOTE:

This is a lot earlier than Ness's unvote and I'm not sure we were out of RVS at this time. However I don't think unvoting in RVS is alignment indicative. (If anything the best RVS-vote-related scumtell is leaving your RVS vote on while developing serious reads.)
In post 59, Fraggernaut wrote:I'm not sure what to think about Robster this game, nor on their death tunnel on Jam.

They're playing with reckless abandonment, way different then the game that just finished that I modded; where GR was Jail Keeper.

I agree with this assessment, but I wonder if it is rolefishing-- I would take this to mean if anything that Fragger thinks Robster doesn't have a PR. It does show evidence of trying to sort players though.
In post 63, Fraggernaut wrote:Meant Boonskie.

Was reading Jam's iso & had them on the mind.

This is fine.
In post 65, Fraggernaut wrote:I'm not seeing where the wagon is coming from or has footing outside of RVS.

None of Jam's posts thus far have been telling to me. Only real thing of substance was their #48.

This is reasonable, and pretty accurate.
In post 69, Fraggernaut wrote:@Egg That game is Here

@SirCakez I don't know where it came from. Allow me though to flip the question though. Whats right about it so far? What information have you received from the pressure of the wagon?

I feel like this is a misunderstanding, intentional or not-- wagons in RVS are good even without any footing, though he has a point that wagoning a total newbie is probably not going to produce useful results.
In post 74, Fraggernaut wrote:Someone explain the red flags about Jam for me.

I guess I'm not still grasping how that could be a scum tell from them.

While true, this feels a little like scum stagnation repeating "sell me on X" over and over again for lack of something better to do. But I think that's a stretch given that he drops the subject of jam immediately after.
In post 79, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 76, Killthestory wrote:oh shit i forgot this was a thing.

wait let me go look at my role, i havent looked yet lmfao

In post 77, Killthestory wrote:the fuck did i just read

This seems rather fake.

This felt odd at the time, but actually as a reaction test I rather like it and like the reactions he got from it.
In post 102, Fraggernaut wrote:I like Ness for realizing what my post towards killthestory was, which was just a little reaction prod. A bad one albeit some may think, but it's day one & typically my day one play is pretty eh. Im just trying to get a feel for people in the game.

My post wasn't hardly a joke, but the reaction from Story & SirCakez was pretty interesting in that they felt a strong urge or need to respond to it. Hook, line & sinker which could of easily be opportunistic scum trying to jump on something as minor as a reaction test.

In post 89, Slandaar wrote:
In post 79, Fraggernaut wrote:
This seems rather fake.

I am interested to know your opinion on the 'red flags' explanation.

Hey Slandaar. It's been explained by Boonskie (#75) & Egg (#99), & I think I get what they're trying to explain. I think I would compare it to say video mafia which I have more experience in, where a scum is more likely to say "what do you want from me" or something along them lines to appeal to town or to try to seem town after a possible slip or something weird that they've said.

Yeah but this is weird. He made a good reaction test but (in my opinion) totally misinterpreted all the reactions. I could see this being buddying if Ness is town, though I really can't see a Fragger/Ness team.
In post 106, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 104, Killthestory wrote:

then why are you so defensive

frag if you admit that the reaction shit was shit then clearly the reactions you get will be shit

Not at all. I say albeit some may think it was a bad reaction test. I never said I thought it was bad.

I believe your reaction was a genuine reaction to it, and the reaction was pretty eh.

Kind of defensive and wishy-washy. Already discussed.
In post 114, Fraggernaut wrote:Can we keep the shit posting to a minimum & attempt to solve this game please?

+1 though I think it's mostly stopped by now.
In post 124, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 119, Something_Smart wrote:I don't like Egg's questions to jam in , number 3 in particular is basically, "do you like your role?" which feels like rolefishing disguised as RQS.
I also don't like pisskop's rolefishing in but it reads like a joke, although it was not interpreted that way.

felt weak at the time, but it makes sense as a reaction test. I don't think it was obvious however and Ness's reaction in is really bad and opportunistic. And is just bad.

On the other hand Killthestory's reaction felt genuine and read as towny outrage to me. Fragger said in that his reaction was "interesting" and "could be opportunistic scum" but then in says it was "genuine" but then was also "pretty eh". What do you actually mean?

UNVOTE:

Scumleans are iraonavp and Ness, and maybe Fragger depending on his response.

As stated in a earlier post of mine, my day one logic is pretty fluctuating. The response was interesting, cause the reaction seemed geuine but also way over the top & over exaggerated; if that makes any sense to anyone else. I think in general right now I'm pretty in between & null on Story.

Yeah this doesn't make sense because how can a response be genuine and exaggerated.
In post 125, Fraggernaut wrote:@SirCakes

Was there ever a answer for my question to you in my #69?

Fair enough.
In post 129, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 128, Something_Smart wrote:@Fragger: that's one heck of a wishy-washy response. What's the point of a reaction test if you can't get any reads from it?
@KAAG: there are some good reasons to push Ness, but why push him for unvoting?

Day one is day one. Sorry Something_Smart. I just don't have perfect information like scum would have.

As I said, I'm trying to get a feel for players in the game, & start the sorting process.

This is understandable I guess, but that being said we're getting to that point in the game where you should start having real reads so he should not be stalling any longer.
In post 139, Fraggernaut wrote:@Performer

Note: I will not interact with Boonskies unless absolutely necessary. I want to see some improvement from this guy (if he's town this game). Long story.

Hello again Performer. I would like to see a explanation, even if its a small one; of why you've pigeon holed Boonskies in your first post.

This is reasonable trying to sort Performer.
In post 147, Fraggernaut wrote:I gotta say Ira's ISO is pretty funny. 4 posts, two blanket votes & a bland statement.

This is where I actually start to see some town motivation in his posts. The whole push on ira feels towny and not opportunistic. Fragger as scum could jump on another wagon (like Ness's) but he goes after a scummy player who's been mostly ignored.
In post 156, Fraggernaut wrote:Ira, not sure what your play is just yet; but so far it's been pretty awful & borderline scummy.

I typically don't change my vote & move them around often unless I see something that pings out weird to me.

The post you said that you had 7 posts was untrue, that was actually your 6th post in total according to your ISO. Before that

In post 21, iraonavp wrote:
In post 15, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 13, jam wrote:Hello. How's it going, all?
NOW DIE SCUM

VOTE: jam

we will lynch scum

all we need is just a little patients

I think you mean "patience". I do however think you are voting correctly.

VOTE: jam

In post 23, iraonavp wrote:Are you feeling the pressure, jam?

In post 29, iraonavp wrote:
In post 27, Golden Robster wrote:let's get this straight

this jam wagon sucks

we need to bandwagon boonskiies

because he is most definitely scum here

Upon what metric does the jam wagon suck?

I don't think Boonskiies has done anything alignment indicative so far, and the jam wagon has FIVE TIMES the number of voters.

In post 30, iraonavp wrote:Furthermore, the jam wagon has Pressure.

In post 140, iraonavp wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut

In post 153, iraonavp wrote:Hey, Mafiaturtle. How are you going to Pressure jam if you aren't voting him?

Most of your ISO consists of a half-hearted attempt to make it look like you're scum hunting on Jam. You are pushing hard for this wagon until you change your vote with a naked vote on myself. After which I think it's weird that you call out Mafiaturtle about pressuring Jam if they're not voting them, when you were one of the main proprietors of the Jam wagon originally and lay a naked vote on me.

VOTE: iraonavp

This is pretty good and shows a kind of OMGUS that I've found comes from town more often than not. It's to the effect of, from my POV there is one confirmed town and that's me, and in voting me you are voting somebody I know is town, so I can use the information that you voted town to help sort you.
In post 158, Fraggernaut wrote:The quotes from you beg to differ though.

This is reasonable, could have used more explanation I suppose.
In post 188, Fraggernaut wrote:Im wondering if we're just going to continue to let Robster shit post the entire game & get a free pass for it.

"Cause he can read minds" isn't very concrete evidence with how much you've thrown votes around.

This isn't particularly good and is weird considering I thought Fragger agreed with my townread on Robster.
In post 198, Fraggernaut wrote:Irao sorry my vote stays on you, hence I think you're the most scummy person so far in this game.

Your posts contradict what you're saying compared to what you're actually doing. A pretty notable scum trait.

This is fine attempting to sort ira, and I wouldn't call that "a pretty notable scum trait" but it is something town make an effort to avoid.
In post 200, Fraggernaut wrote:Right now I would have to say Irao & Golden Robster are in my preliminary scum pool.

I'll ISO Ness & see what I can derive from the interactions with them & others. Originally I didn't want to address it cause I wanted to see if the interactions between Ness & KAAG were organic. It could very well be a instance of TvT.

Ness vs. KAAG doesn't feel TvT to me. However KAAG's push feels genuine regardless of Ness's alignment so I won't say anything definitive yet.
In post 204, Fraggernaut wrote:@Irao

Quote posts in which I make "a half-hearted attempt to make it look like I'm scum hunting".

In post 23, iraonavp wrote:Are you feeling the pressure, jam?

Upon what metric does the jam wagon suck?

I don't think Boonskiies has done anything alignment indicative so far, and the jam wagon has FIVE TIMES the number of voters

Quote posts in which I am "pushing hard for this wagon".

See above as well as you keep mentioning them here.

In post 30, iraonavp wrote:Furthermore, the jam wagon has Pressure.

Which to me shows that you're still fully interested & involved with the wagon, while most of everyone else that was on it either went AFK after their vote, or have tried to scum hunt elsewhere & progress the game further.

Quote posts in which I "call out Mafiaturtle".

In post 153, iraonavp wrote:Hey, Mafiaturtle. How are you going to Pressure jam if you aren't voting him?

You called Mafiaturtle out for not putting their vote on Jam if they were going to pressure, even though your vote at the time was freshly on me when you naked voted me. It seems like either A. You're trying to get town to do the dirty work for you in getting a mislynch or B. There's this odd & weird world that I'll have to wait to see interactions between you & Turtle, that you're scum buddies together.

Also Irao, if you weren't interested in the Jam wagon. Then why did you go out of your way to mention it so many times?

Good points, though I think ira has made this case really easy.
In post 205, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 202, iraonavp wrote:
In post 200, Fraggernaut wrote:Right now I would have to say Irao & Golden Robster are in my preliminary scum pool.

Why Golden Robster? I have felt a certain sincerity in his posts.

Hasn't provided anything to town other then shit posts & naked votes. Gives me a slight scum lean on him currently.

Not sure I'm following the progression of this read. Could be opportunistic, although I think Robster's pretty widely townread.
In post 206, Fraggernaut wrote:Also combine that with the fact that I know Golden Robster (from my recently finished game I modded. that they were involved in) is more then capable of providing information to help town & being a town leader.

See previous comment.
In post 212, Fraggernaut wrote:@Irao

Which is your opinion, it's not factual.

Fair enough.
In post 225, Fraggernaut wrote:@Slandaar Sure I could agree to a extent I guess that scum would be more likely to appeal to town to appear town.

@ Golden Robster What's the difference between grasping at straws for a scum pool over you grasping at straws for town reads?

@ Egg I've only seen his town game in a previous game I modded, where Golden Robster was Jail Keeper. In that game he didn't shit post much at all, & towards the end was a key factor in getting town the victory over a scum-sided team which also included pisskop. This game has been so much different then the game I modded where Robster provided town good information as well as good logic. This game, he's provided none of that nor has tried to lead town which makes me wonder heavily about them.

It gives me a bad feeling that he keeps mentioning that Robster was jailkeeper rather than just town, it's like he's secretly trying to determine if Robster has a PR here.
In post 238, Fraggernaut wrote:@Egg

True. Typically I don't like using META to try to discern alignment. META is too easily manipulated. I was only stating that this isn't what I've seen Golden Robster do as town, so it seems pretty weird to me.

I think if you don't like using meta then you don't really have an argument here. Robster's fluffing is not really scum fluff.
In post 239, Fraggernaut wrote:Also the Ness V/LA did come at a pretty convenient time, but I don't know if that's alingment indicative

Ugh.
In post 244, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 241, Egg wrote:Nah meta is fine in general. I'm just not sure it applies here.

Are we seriously questioning the legitimacy of a V/LA?

It's just odd that they've gone V/LA when their wagon was picking up, & then are online hours later when they cited a school project as the reason for needing a V/LA for 48 hours. I think in this instance you kind of have to take a look at it. I've seen scum before in games I read use V/LA to avoid pressure or to avoid being a late day lynch.

Pedit: Now the replacement doesn't make things any better.

Uggggghhh.
In post 245, Fraggernaut wrote:I believe this pressure has to happen now

VOTE: Ness

The vote itself is okay, but it appears to be because he thought the V/LA was fake? That would be a really underhanded tactic...
In post 247, Fraggernaut wrote:If it's actually mod killable & it hasn't happen then

UNVOTE:

This is not really helping the town.
In post 249, Fraggernaut wrote:Well there's a wagon on them, so I guess we'll have to wait for the replacement to get anything from them.

OK I guess.
In post 253, Fraggernaut wrote:Don't think I've seen Reubus since my first or second newbie game.

Hello again.

Also OK.

So Fragger is one of those players who does stuff that's hard to understand as town and stuff that's hard to understand as scum, making him overall hard to understand. I do see a lot of town motivation (especially in the ira push) but but he also does some weird things and I really can't figure him out. I have him as null right now, not as in there's not enough to analyze but as in the sum of the positives and negatives is zero. I'll have to wait and see what he does before I can try and get a real read on him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Im going to do my best toi sit down and pull so magic reads out of what seems like nothing special here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

What a slow large his is.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Egg »

In post 249, Fraggernaut wrote:Well there's a wagon on them, so I guess we'll have to wait for the replacement to get anything from them.

If he's being voted for info and not because people think he's scum, then sure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 32, Egg wrote:Pisskop/NotMafia/jam, why no vote in your first posts?

Creature, what was the reason for making post 9?

Jam wagon is meh.

Vote Creature

I never really do.

And suprisingly enough, not too many people ask me why I dont or vote me for it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

K.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 74, Fraggernaut wrote:Someone explain the red flags about Jam for me.

I guess I'm not still grasping how that could be a scum tell from them.

Why are people already defending this jam wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

:igmeou:

And SS looks kinda town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 136, Performer wrote:Hey hey na na na. Doot doo, doodoo doo
I'm town again! Thankfully.

Have I seen you be scum?
Ilikebugs
Ilikebugs
Townie
Ilikebugs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Ilikebugs »

hey reubus whats up
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Wow this game is slow.
Like SS's analysis. Waiting to see what Reubus has to offer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 am

Post by pisskop »

I read-ish.

Not sure about the Iron wagon, jam wagon seems dead and Jam kind of drifts into obscurity.''

Slight scumread for GR, and KA&G

Egg can have a green card, and so can SS.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

Town-leans: GR, Killthestory, Egg, SS
Scum-leans: Ness/Reubus (for now)
Slight scum-reads: Jam

Too many nulls, get involved! Kop, Ilikebugs and Snarky in particular.

In post 271, pisskop wrote:

Leave me aside: what's wrong with GR? He posts what he likes...seems towny to me.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 272, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Town-leans: GR, Killthestory, Egg, SS
Scum-leans: Ness/Reubus (for now)
Slight scum-reads: Jam

Too many nulls, get involved! Kop, Ilikebugs and Snarky in particular.

In post 271, pisskop wrote:

Leave me aside: what's wrong with GR? He posts what he likes...seems towny to me.

KAAG what's your read on me?

Also our reads are quite opposite. I need to ISO some people & jump some life back into this game.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 minutes today, if anyone wants to interact. Been getting busier . Will be posting my catchup on a few things.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”