What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #412 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Ircher »

Hello,
UNVOTE:
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #414 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

I'll read tomorrow. Pls don't lynch til then.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #415 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Ircher »

Read 1st 3 pages. Looks like Kain is extremely new to this site, but it also seems like he's new to the game in general.

PS: My games are linked in my sig
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #430 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ya'll aren't hammering til I've caught up; if you do, I will see to it that you are lynched tomorrow.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #431 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

Through pg 8. The Perf wagon is stupid so far
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #432 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Iraon
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #435 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

Not quite finished.
Spoiler: Notes
1. KainTepes is the first to start the RVS wagons of D1.

2. In , RC votes Boon. --
I know I replaced RC, but I'm commenting on everything I see. Now, I have a pretty good idea of why RC voted Boon then: "supposedly", Boon completely messed RC up in Mini 1755, and RC has been angry ever since.

3. Kein uses all caps in and . -
Apparently, he doesn't understand that yelling should be reserved for extreme cases. So far, not liking this slot.

4. Kein claims to "played 1000 games on TOS" in . -
Keep this in mind for later. Also, what in the world does TOS stand for, last time I checked, it stood for Terms of Service.

5. just kills me. Kein thinks everyone is trying to lynch him. -
For one who claims to have played a 1000 games of FM, he seems rather noobish. I mean, even if mechanics were different elsewhere, why in the world do you think everyone is trying to lynch you barely 24 hrs(?) into the day? At the least, I can make this assumption: Kein is not reading: if he read how long we have til deadline and the fact that no one has even provided any real evidence for their votes yet, he would realize that no one is trying to lynch him, yet. Also, lynching a person then giving defense, then choosing inno/guilty seems rather inefficient. Wouldn't you at least wait a bit before ending the day (presuming the day ends after that).

6. In , Iran thinks MM's case was too forceful. -
Don't like the vibe of this post. Seems like scum trying to get towncred off Kein. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

7. FA calls Lapsa out in -
Kinda want to agree with him here. I haven't really seen much from Lapsa to this point, and posting VC, while a useful service, is not going to get you townread. -
Scum-Indicative for Lapsa

8. In by Lapsa, he claims Perf is trying to buddy Soap. -
I don't see it that way. Looks more like scum keen on trying to get a Perf mislynch in. -
Scum-Indicative

9. I agree with by FA -- Lapsa hasn't been aggressive at all. -
For a guy who literally scumread me the entire game until D4 in Mini 1755, I'm gonna err on the side of caution and say this is -
Null-Scum Indicative for Boon

10. Katsuki and his all caps + "THIS BOONSKIIES" crap is annoying the heck out of me. He gives a practically naked vote on Performer in -
Explain to me why you suddenly vote Perf. here. -
Null-Scun-Indicative

11. Katsuki claims and are scum posts in -
I can see 146 to some extent, but 144 looks perfectly natural to me; def. nothing scummy looking about it. I think you're part of the scumteam. -
Null-Scum Indicative

12. Soap states "their all cult" in -
First of all, where did the idea of cult come from? Secondly, this game is a normal game. Cult is specifically blacklisted. As far as motive goes though, I think this was a joke type post, so
Null-Indicative

13. by Garm seems well thought out. -
I disagree with the Perf. point, but you actually seem to have come up with reasonable evidence to back your vote --
Town-Indicative

14. Lapsa decides to fencesit Perf. on -
Normally, wouldn't strike me as scummy. But, combined with Lapsa's behavior so far, I kinda do. Seems the motive is not confusion/weak reads, but rather, scum trying to conform and who knows Perf. is town, so is trying to distance himself from the wagon. -
Very Scum-Indicative

15. In by RC, RC claims he'll keep his vote parked until one of 'em dies. -
This is normal RC behavior.

It's official, Kein is an obvious Village Idiot. I am quite serious -- while not urgent right now -- he better be lynched before LyLo or we might as well say town has lost if he's town. @Kein --> Srry, but just strikes me as beyond the noob level ---> It strikes me as the VI level. I think you need to read the wiki a lot more and def. play a newbie game. We all make mistakes and do stupid stuff, but this... this is just unnerving...... Don't take it personally.....

17. In by Iran, Iran finds Garn scummy for making posts that feel "forced and scummy". He goes on to question Gamr's strong townread of Kein, saying it is poorly backed up & overall, attempt to get towncred by buddying. -
I completely disagree. Quite the opposite of forced, Garn's posts have seen thought out and logical this game, even if I don't always concur with them. Furthermore, your argument about Kein and buddying is rather invalid. While Kein could be very clever scum, it's way more likely he's noobtown or even VI town. He is engaged and trying to solve the game; while he can be obnoxious with his caps at times, I no longer get scum vibes from his posts. Kein is the kind of person who'll prob. last to LyLo cuz of his inexperience at mafiascum. While he seems a bit of a VI as I stated earlier, we are in no rush to "policy" lynch him yet (so we have better shots at LyLo); I could be wrong --> We may see his potential later. Anyway, back on topic, there are quite a few good reasons to think Kein istown by this point, so it seems it's you who is trying to mislead players. -
Very Scum Indicative

18. In response to -
It's RC

19. Lapsa had a problem with RC's dayvigging. -
Don't you know anything about RC? This is standard RC fakeclaiming, but in an RVS form which is why it's a dayvig. See no problems here; maybe opportunistic? -
Null-Indicative

20. Mario is doing a lot of lurking, is that prt of his meta? I have a feeling it is. Anyway, in , Mario says he's against the Perf wagon and against all the wagons in general. He also says he'll just crit. wagons til he or someone else finds something scummy. -
This post strikes me in a way, but I'm not sure if I think town or I think scum with this post. I think I'll go with town -- he's right, most of the wagons, esp. the Perf wagon have been pretty poorly supported. -
Null-Town-Indicative

21. Not Mafia does a quote wall vote of Lemon in -
Not quite sure what the issue. I can see it has to do with the Kein scumread, but could you elaborate?
;
Addendum --> You subsequently voted Lemon a total of 3 times without a vote in between --> why?

22. Lapsa naked votes Not Mafia in -
Does it have to do with the Lemon voting? I really hate naked votes, though I use them occasionally.

23. Lemon presents a case against Lapsa in -
I much concur with this case -- Bonus points for Lemon! -- seriously though, makes me scumread Lapsa even more.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Ircher »

I made the vote after skimming;
@Mod - Can we get w deadline edtension?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #475 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Ircher »

What the heck. I asked for an extension cuz I'm busy half the day.

I know I replaced RC, but I'm commenting on everything I see. Now, I have a pretty good idea of why RC voted Boon then: "supposedly", Boon completely messed RC up in Mini 1755, and RC has been angry ever since.

Apparently, he doesn't understand that yelling should be reserved for extreme cases. So far, not liking this slot.

Keep this in mind for later. Also, what in the world does TOS stand for, last time I checked, it stood for Terms of Service.

For one who claims to have played a 1000 games of FM, he seems rather noobish. I mean, even if mechanics were different elsewhere, why in the world do you think everyone is trying to lynch you barely 24 hrs(?) into the day? At the least, I can make this assumption: Kein is not reading: if he read how long we have til deadline and the fact that no one has even provided any real evidence for their votes yet, he would realize that no one is trying to lynch him, yet. Also, lynching a person then giving defense, then choosing inno/guilty seems rather inefficient. Wouldn't you at least wait a bit before ending the day (presuming the day ends after that).

Don't like the vibe of this post. Seems like scum trying to get towncred off Kein. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

Kinda want to agree with him here. I haven't really seen much from Lapsa to this point, and posting VC, while a useful service, is not going to get you townread. -

I don't see it that way. Looks more like scum keen on trying to get a Perf mislynch in. -
Scum-Indicative

For a guy who literally scumread me the entire game until D4 in Mini 1755, I'm gonna err on the side of caution and say this is -

10. Katsuki and his all caps + "THIS BOONSKIIES" crap is annoying the heck out of me. He gives a practically naked vote on Performer in -
Null-Scun-Indicative

I can see 146 to some extent, but 144 looks perfectly natural to me; def. nothing scummy looking about it. I think you're part of the scumteam. -
Null-Scum Indicative

First of all, where did the idea of cult come from? Secondly, this game is a normal game. Cult is specifically blacklisted. As far as motive goes though, I think this was a joke type post, so
Null-Indicative

I disagree with the Perf. point, but you actually seem to have come up with reasonable evidence to back your vote --
Town-Indicative

Normally, wouldn't strike me as scummy. But, combined with Lapsa's behavior so far, I kinda do. Seems the motive is not confusion/weak reads, but rather, scum trying to conform and who knows Perf. is town, so is trying to distance himself from the wagon. -
Very Scum-Indicative

It's official, Kein is an obvious Village Idiot. I am quite serious -- while not urgent right now -- he better be lynched before LyLo or we might as well say town has lost if he's town. @Kein --> Srry, but just strikes me as beyond the noob level ---> It strikes me as the VI level. I think you need to read the wiki a lot more and def. play a newbie game. We all make mistakes and do stupid stuff, but this... this is just unnerving...... Don't take it personally.....

17. In by Iran, Iran finds Garn scummy for making posts that feel "forced and scummy". He goes on to question Gamr's strong townread of Kein, saying it is poorly backed up & overall, attempt to get towncred by buddying. -
I completely disagree. Quite the opposite of forced, Garn's posts have seen thought out and logical this game, even if I don't always concur with them. Furthermore, your argument about Kein and buddying is rather invalid. While Kein could be very clever scum, it's way more likely he's noobtown or even VI town. He is engaged and trying to solve the game; while he can be obnoxious with his caps at times, I no longer get scum vibes from his posts. Kein is the kind of person who'll prob. last to LyLo cuz of his inexperience at mafiascum. While he seems a bit of a VI as I stated earlier, we are in no rush to "policy" lynch him yet (so we have better shots at LyLo); I could be wrong --> We may see his potential later. Anyway, back on topic, there are quite a few good reasons to think Kein istown by this point, so it seems it's you who is trying to mislead players. -
Very Scum Indicative

18. In response to -
It's RC

Don't you know anything about RC? This is standard RC fakeclaiming, but in an RVS form which is why it's a dayvig. See no problems here; maybe opportunistic? -
Null-Indicative

20. Mario is doing a lot of lurking, is that prt of his meta? I have a feeling it is. Anyway, in , Mario says he's against the Perf wagon and against all the wagons in general. He also says he'll just crit. wagons til he or someone else finds something scummy. -
This post strikes me in a way, but I'm not sure if I think town or I think scum with this post. I think I'll go with town -- he's right, most of the wagons, esp. the Perf wagon have been pretty poorly supported. -
Null-Town-Indicative

Not quite sure what the issue. I can see it has to do with the Kein scumread, but could you elaborate?
;
Addendum --> You subsequently voted Lemon a total of 3 times without a vote in between --> why?

Does it have to do with the Lemon voting? I really hate naked votes, though I use them occasionally.

I much concur with this case -- Bonus points for Lemon! -- seriously though, makes me scumread Lapsa even more.

24. Iran in states that non-voting is antitown. -
Explain the logic behind this, seems more opportunistic to me -
Scum-Indicative

25. Perf calls out Kat in for his inactivity. -
I agree with Perf - Kat's trying to slide by..... -
Scum-Indicative for Katsu

26. Katsuki is just prod dodging -- just look at

Finished (EBWOP)
UNVOTE: Iran

Let me get a readlists out first before we start lynching
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #476 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

Also, don't need a full day, just like
6 or so extra hrs
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #477 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Kein (93%) - He's an idiot. No, let me correct myself, his play is idiotic. ToS, whatever that is, has apparently taught him some wrong things about finding scum. Maybe he'll show potential later, but it would be quite something to think he's scum (would actually expect a bus if he's scum).
Perf (88%) - #1 - The wagon sucks. #2 - Seems like a decent mislynch target, I haven't see anything bad from this slot.
Garn (91%) - Seems to always put some thought in his posts. Unlike others, his (imo wrong) opinion is well defended and not just opportunistic.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Lemon (75%) - He seems decent. Really cannot describe my read of the slot, but some of it should be hinted at in the notes list.
Boon (65%) - I think Boon is being Boon. I just played a game with him, and he doesn't seem to be an elite at this game. I seriously think this slot is town, but I think that's a gut read.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Soap (0%) - Would like more from this slot. I seriously have like a zero read here, but I don't think the lack of activity here is alignment indicative.
FA (-20%) - Would like a lot more here; leaning toward scum cuz I don't generally agree what this slot says and opinions are not supported well.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Mario (+31%) - Hasn't contributed much but the few posts he have made seem somewhat reasonable.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
NotMafia (-65%) - Don't like his interactions ever since he replaced in. Plus, his predecessor hasn't posted in the game (I don't believe).

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Iran (-80%) - All through my game notes. Seems opportunistic and has scum motivated actions.
Lapsa (-90%) - I'm not reiterating, its just piled in my notes. Unfortunately, I'll prob. settle for an Iran lynch.
Katsuki (-95%) - Starts out with a very annoying post referring to himself as Boon then tells Boon to sheep him in the still horrible Perf wagon. Ever since,he has been { nonexistent | prod dodging } and has contributed zero content. I don't think this lynch will happen today though.

With that said,
VOTE: Katsuki
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #478 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 460, Performer wrote:
In post 450, KainTepes wrote:I FIND LAPSA more scummy, but i have not been observing IRON because he has been blending into the background??I FEEL like he is town though but will READ his posts......

I suspect MARIO a bit but IM NOT SURE anymore....!!!

KT you have got to start providing more elaboration on why you townread and scumread people. I'm not certain why you capitalized FEEL and READ in your second sentence in this post.

And when you post about things you plan to act on, it would be very helpful if you follow-up on it - by providing what you think you found or if you didn't find anything worthwhile, then let us know anyway. Because maybe you noticed something I or someone else hasn't.

I have a suspicion why you're voting Mario and I don't think it's a good enough reason to think he's scum, which I don't think he is. But I want to clarify from you - why exactly are you voting Mario anyway?

He's like RC but worse, imho.

I'm fine with {Iran, Lapsa, Katsu} lynch today.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #516 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 514, Boonskiies wrote:Did someone say L-1?

VOTE: Irao

Isn't that a hammer?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #517 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Ircher »

If it was, I'm gonna pound you tomorrow, Boon.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Ircher »

No, Iran is a good lynch. As is Lapsa, you, and Katsu.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #520 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Ircher »

I feel like I'm being ignored.....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

.... We had a town vig???
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #533 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Ircher »

Now, is anyone going to actually read my notes from yesterday, as it was quite apparent that you didn't yesterday.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #537 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 475, Ircher wrote:What the heck. I asked for an extension cuz I'm busy half the day.

Null-Scum-Indicative

Scum-Indicative

Null-Scun-Indicative

Null-Scum Indicative

Null-Indicative

Town-Indicative

Very Scum-Indicative

Very Scum Indicative

18. In response to -
It's RC

Null-Indicative

Null-Town-Indicative

;

24. Iran in states that non-voting is antitown. -
Explain the logic behind this, seems more opportunistic to me -
Scum-Indicative

25. Perf calls out Kat in for his inactivity. -
I agree with Perf - Kat's trying to slide by..... -
Scum-Indicative for Katsu

26. Katsuki is just prod dodging -- just look at

Finished (EBWOP)
UNVOTE: Iran

Let me get a readlists out first before we start lynching

Actually referring to this, but readlist is good too
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #538 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Ircher »

Fyi -- When I spoiler stuff, that is NOT an excuse to not read... on the contrary, spoiler use indicates stuff YOU should read, as I always put more effort into those posts
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Fair enough, but I spoiler it so people don't have to wade through it on normal thread checks.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #566 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 560, Boonskiies wrote:It's not. I didn't want to lynch Irao. We had 4 hours left in Day 1. Flip is better than no flip.

You are scum. You know you are scum. Defend yourself, go start flailing. You won't last more than a day or two more.

YOU FREAKING CAST THE HAMMER!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #570 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 567, Not_Mafia wrote:Would you rather we no lynched?

I tried to get a Lapsa wagon going which all of you ignored. You guys almost completely ignored my spoiler stuff, as Iran was not my strongest scumread.
You do have a point, but I was pointing out to Boon that casting a hammer generally indicates you strongly scumread that player
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #571 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 570, Ircher wrote:
In post 567, Not_Mafia wrote:Would you rather we no lynched?

I tried to get a Katsu wagon going which all of you ignored. You guys almost completely ignored my spoiler stuff, as Iran was not my strongest scumread.
You do have a point, but I was pointing out to Boon that casting a hammer generally indicates you strongly scumread that player

EBWOP
Your level of participation is attrocious.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #574 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Ircher »

Because he has made zero serious posts this game, even well past RVS
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #577 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 576, Lapsa wrote:sheeping irch

I can't tell if you are being genuine or are scum buddying to me. You do realize your on my "next to lynch" list, right?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yup, not genuine
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

Why not?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Lapsa
Esp. after that buddy attempt
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #591 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 585, Katsuki wrote:
Vote: Performer

One of these days I'll get around to posting my case. Though in all honesty, it doesn't take a genius to realize why I'm voting Performer and why he is scum.

Stop lurking
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #607 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Ircher »

It's decided: Mario, Soapbar, & Lapsa are rhe scum --- Lynch em all, starting with Lapsa
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #615 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 608, Lapsa wrote:
100% scum soapbar
99.99% scum mario

and 3rd* musketeer is to be found here:

Not_Mafia
KainTepes

Katsuki

very unlikely - here:

Garmr
Boonskiies
droog

Ircher
Performer

* assuming there's 3 ofc

Now, I'm being serious here: Why should I believe you are town? If you can provide a logical, thought-out reason based on facts, then I may be inclined to join your Mario wagon.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #624 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Ircher »

@Kein
As in popular saying, "Don't feed the trolls" - Don't engage with them as it only makes it easier for them to accomplish their purpose.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #629 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 623, Katsuki wrote:
In post 616, Lapsa wrote:

feel free to lurk

ok

Eejit!

That was to Kein, you need to post more, else I'm moving my vote back on you. You have provided zero substance this entire game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #673 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

I am... rethinking the possibility of Lapsa scum.

At the very least, Lapsa was extremely scummy D1, but I am no longer getting that vibe... Might trry a D2 review sooner or later
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

UNVOTE: Lapsa
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #679 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #680 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Mini 1763 - D2 #1
1. In , FA_Q2 is revealed as the NK. -
Eh, luck? I think not. Scum probably noticed some pr crumbs the rest of us didn't pick up on. That's my guess as to the NK. Also, to Iran flipping town -- you acted fairly scummy D1. I just didn't think you were the best lynch at the time.

2. As of , Boon wants either a Perf or Lapsa lynch -
What's the Perf case?

3. Perf cries for my help in pressuring people such as Kat and MM in -
Mario case? Also, while I still townread you, this cry does not exactly ring town to me. I'll keep as null as I can read as town or as scum.

4. VC in is wrong.

5. Droog posts a meta defense of Lapsa in -
It is def. a reasonable post, so I'm thinking Town-Town or Scum-Scum for Droog/Lapsa. I'm not pushing either yet though.

@ - I forgot.....

7. by Not Mafia asks if I'd rather NL -
No, I guess your kinda right. Just wasn't quite as confident in the Iran wagon anymore after finishing catching up -- Lapsa & Kat looked a lot scummier than Iran. I do get town vibes from this post.... Whereas I get a Scum-defending-scum vibe from Soap in

8. My thoughts on are expressed in

9. - Not Mafia doesn't want me to "take over the game". I respond with which Not Mafia ignores. -
What's wrong with a person sheeping me? Is it because I'm newer? Is it because you are scum who knows I am town heading in the right direction? Is it because you want to be the center of attention? What is it?

- Random vote on Perf, mentions writing a case he never gets to, states Perf is obv mafia, and is in general prod-dodging the entire game providing zero substance. That equates to a humongous scumread for me.

11. More prod-dodging by Katsuki in not to mention -- He twisted Lapsa's words to say it was ok for HIM to lurk when it was directed at Kein.

- Confirmed newb/VI

13. I think that objectively, the Katsuki wagon is the best supported.

14. -
I am interested in knowing why Lapsa townreads me so much. It's kinda unusual, but I don't see too much town motive in doing so. Also, why'd ya wanna target me for your ability if you townread me so much?

All spoilers by me are mandatory reading. Failure to read them will be seen as scum-indicative; no exceptions.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #688 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 685, Lapsa wrote:
In post 680, Ircher wrote:14. 659 - I am interested in knowing why Lapsa townreads me so much. It's kinda unusual, but I don't see too much
scum
motive in doing so. Also, why'd ya wanna target me for your ability if you townread me so much?

well, i didn't townread you "so much".
townread has become fairly stable only during day2.
mostly from your actions since i claimed soap!scum

you can find some more bits on #558

i still think that rc replacing out is a towntell.
you can also see that on #558 i have expressed some doubt

on why i didn't target you...

first of all - you were my most fragile read. having such reads has paralyzing effect.
2nd reason is that your reads seemed off just enough that i thought - in case you were town, you are unlikely to be killed and night results wouldn't be totally wasted.
third reason is that i found you heavily influential during end of the day1 and was afraid of scum totally controlling this game

Just realized I made an error then.... Sounds reasonable enough.

As far as influence goes, the only thing I managed to do was derail the Perf wagon. It seemed like the worthwhile stuff (aka spoilers) got ignored, but I can see where you find that influential.

Personally, I wouldn't find RC's replace out towny; RC is really, **really** angry at Boon after Mini 1755.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #690 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

kActually, the Iran vote I'm pretty sure was before I finished reviewing.

Misrep you? Possibly, def. not intentional.

So, how bout we pressure Katsu to stop prod dodging then see about lynching {Mario, Soap, Boon, Katsu}
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #708 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Ircher »

We're pressuring Katsu, maybe even getting to claim.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #740 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Ircher »

Things are spiraling out of control.....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #742 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Ircher »

Ok, my plan: Pressure Katsu into stop prod dodging then lynch Soap & go from there
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #748 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Ircher »

UNVOTE: Katsu
VOTE: ChaosOmega
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #750 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Ircher »

Yeah....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #753 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 751, Lapsa wrote:
In post 746, KainTepes wrote:HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE?????? I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE OTHER THAN VOTING MARIO

you could make a wall post (long post with lots of details)

read game from beginning and write down on what do you think about game.
what do you assume players are trying to do

write down what are your reads (including townreads) and reasoning why you read players in one way or another

from A-Z, in natural language, without any bullshitting and scumhunting attempts

there's chance that:
- you are scum who's faking being total newbie (droog immediately mentioned possibility that you could be someone's 2nd account)
- you are town and scum is abusing you

at the moment town is struggling to assess how smart/dumb you are

if you are town and open up yourself enough that town gets convinced you are just newbie,
town won't be forced to lynch you anymore

and yeah - keep your vote on mario

Hey, the mod keeps us all from winning.

If we lynch the mod, then everyone, town or scum, wins!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #755 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Ircher »

Oh yeah, I quoted that post cuz that basically is what my notes are. I go through the thread and jot down notes. Things in normal text is generally factual whereas italics indicates my own thoughts/comments.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #757 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Ircher »

Why am I scum (RC)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #758 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Ircher »

That's a readlist which is good too imo.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #762 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Ircher »

There's no missing players, @Lapsa
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #763 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Ircher »

zkein marked me as scummy under RC's name
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #768 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Lapsa
VOTE: Perf
VOTE: Katsu
VOTE: Kein
VOTE: Ircher
VOTE: Gamr
VOTE: Boon
VOTE: Soap
VOTE: NotMafia
VOTE: Mario
VOTE: !Mafia
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #775 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 772, KainTepes wrote:DO YOU AGREE WITH ME,, ON MY BELIEFS ABOUT WHO IS THE EVIL PLAYER AND WHO IS INNOCENT?? I know you SUSPECT Mario and Soapbar but what about Radiant Cow and Performer,,

Also why you suddenly changed your mind?? I find sudden changes very strange??

Stop calling me RC.

I'm like the polar opposite of RC in terms of playing mafia
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #777 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 769, Lapsa wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:That's a readlist which is good too imo.

irch, i'm puzzled now, maybe you could help

- kain looks more genuine as newb town
- foobar unvoted me when i was on L1
- katsu ain't ashamed of lurking and hasn't done anything explicitly scummy

assuming my theory on mario+soap team is correct, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?

Oh yeah, srry I had dinner.

Tbh, I'm a bit confused too. If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

As far as this goes, my guess is somewhere in {Not Mafia, Gamr, Kein??}, though prob. Not Mafia imo.

As far as Katsu goes, he's as bad as Massive, but keep your guard up.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #779 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

Whelp, I'm not too sure myself
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #790 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Ircher »

I want to hear Gamr and Droog's thoughts right now
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #793 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 791, MarioManiac4 wrote:
MarioManiac4- Confirmed town, by way of Role PM.

Performer- Mainly POE. There are too many people that are null-scum for me to consider this slot. And he tends to be more friendly as scum from my experience with being scum+town with him.
Ircher- After replacing in for RC (who I won't pretend to be able to read) he comes in with a decent catchup. His fustration at his reads being ignored is town; instead of just being like "Oh my reads are being ignored what a shame this means i'll be able to hide behind them lololol" he's like "OH, HOW ABOUT YOU READ MY POSTS BECAUSE I WANT SCUM TO GET LYNCHED." And unlike scum, he doesn't let it go.
KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...

KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...
Boonskiies- I think his turn on me was too blatant to be scum, really- with one scum outed scum would be a LOT more careful than he is. Again, I want him to explain what about the Soapbar push changed his mind.
Lapsa- This is outside the scope of a normal read.
If we do not lynch Soapbar today, I 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town.
Especially if scum don't kill him (even if he claims roleblocked.) Otherwise, he's probably up with Performer and Ircher.

Not_Mafia- Null, is going to be very hard to read.
droog- I didn't have an opinion on IL and this guy comes in and just defends Lapsa. I can see this as scum especially if Lapsa is town. Right now I'd like to see if he has an opinion on current events.
Katsuki- Null, is going to be very hard to read.

Garmr- Reacts in a weird and unprovoked way when attacked- "you can go fck yourself because im town" is a bit weird for a town who knows mislynches happen and is more likely from someone who has something to hide.

Soapbar- Basically a known mafioso who we refuse to lynch. There's probably scum influence in that and I'm not going to completely rule out a Soap!town Lapsa!scum scenario in which Lapsa refuses to lynch Soap intil LYLO to get a scum win.

I kinda like this readlist.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #798 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 766, ChaosOmega wrote:
Votecount 2.03

MarioManiac4 (3) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies
Katsuki (2) - droog, Performer
Soapbar (1) - MarioManiac4
Performer (1) - Katsuki

Not Voting (4) - Soapbar, Ircher, Not_Mafia, Lapsa

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-03-21 21:40:38)

Current VC:

NotMafia (1) : Ircher
MM (4) : Kein, Gamr, Boon, Perf
Kat (1) : Droog
Soap (1) : Mario
Perf (1) : Kat

Not Voting (3) : Lapsa, Soap, !Mafia

Right now, I would say that 1 scum not voting, 1 scum voting mm, and 1 scum voting someone else:

{Kein, Gamr, Boon, Perf}
{Lapsa, Soap, Not Mafia}
{Ircher, Droog, Mario, Kat}
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #800 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Ircher »

Makes most sense for scum to split & not all be on the same wagon. I wouldn't lynch someone on it alone tho
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #816 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Ircher »

@Droog
What are your reads?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #817 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Ircher »

@Mod Isn't Droog due a prod? Its been 50 hrs
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #820 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Mini 1763 - D2 Garmr Iso
1. In , Garm expresses his scumread of Perf. Reasons include manipulating events and going for easy ML. -
For an extremely strong read ("incredibly scummy"), I think this case is a bit weak. The example that was provided for twisting events... I can see Town Perf making that possible assumption. And, going after easy lynches, while certainly could be a scum tactic, is rather dependent on the way a player plays. I am not extremely sure of Perf's meta though, so that could be a valid point. Overall, this part of the post does not quite have that "town motivated" vibe to it, but it is early in the thread and should merely be noted for future reference. -
Null-Indicative

2. , Garm gives a bit more detail about his scumread of Perf. -
The reasons here, esp. the double standard, seem a bit more reasonable than your earlier reasons. Still, this equates to about -
Null-Indicative

3. Unexplained Iran vote in [post]343[/vote] -
I'd like an explanation here. Still though -
Null-Indicative

4. Very sparse ISO and about 1/4 of it is full of RVS related stuff.

Hmmm.... That doesn't quite look right. I think I'd lean towards scum here.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #822 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

It's about -35% confidence. That's lean toward scum. Your exaggerating/misrepping what I said
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #824 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Its called reevaluating stuff. Also, end result is altered by my general vibe of the entire thing.

As far as townread D1 -- 1) I was catching up 2) It seemed reasonable compared to some things at the time 3) I wasn't looking at you in ISO.

I think your exaggerating rather than misrepping in this case though.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #840 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Lapsa (85%) - Bit paranoid bout this slot cuz D1, but has claimed guilty & seems to be working more with town D2

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Kein (77%) - This slot has been lurking some lately (that's actually a surprise), but Lapsa did give him permission, so meh on that. As far as the actual read, I wanna say newbtown, but I'm not certain. It could very well be a ploy.
Perf (64%) - Where art thou? Wanna say town, but I'm probably more mixed here objectively
Boon (64%) - This slot's a wildcard.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Mario (0%) - Need to ISO this oned. I've discarded any previous reads of this slot.
Garmr (-30%)) - An ISO indicates a mostly null read here. I am a bit suspicious due to the sparse ISO & the amount of null stuff in the ISO that I lean slight towards scum here. I also see what Perf said Garm was doing in the ISO read.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Droog (+35%) - Lemons was a pretty good read, and Droog looked good coming in. Droog has mysteriously disappeared though, so not sure what to make of this slot.
Not Mafia (-35%) - Meh here. Want more interaction from this slot.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Katsuki (-60%) - I wish the mod would replace this prod dodger. Like seriously, he has like only 10 posts this entire game & none of them are longer than 3 lines.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Soap (-92%) - Have a claimed guilty; seems to be actively trying to avoid attention, and I had... a meh read before I believe, so yeah.....

Been awhile since I updated
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #841 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 836, Garmr wrote:Actually nah mario can **** himself I'm vanilla town replace me out rc had the right idea with replacing out I don't even care that I would probably win this game by staying in it if I have to put up with mario.

That prob. be considered a tactical replace out.

Again, RC replaced cuz of his hatred towards Boon. Aka, not tactical.
You're flailing on the other hand, though I'm not taking it as alignment indicative.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #862 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Ircher »

Can we please lynch the mod?

VOTE: ChaosOmega for slacking in his mod duties
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #863 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Ircher »

Droog, Soap, and Katsu are all due a prod.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #864 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Ircher »

Actually, only Droog is due a prod as weekends are half days.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #865 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Ircher »

Actually, what if that was the scumteam?

Sounds too easy, but it could be a possibility.

VOTE: Droog
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #868 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

Eh, tbh, I don't understand the Mario wagon easier. May look at it tommorrow though
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #870 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Ircher »

Yeah, Soap, Droog, & Kat -- That's our scum team
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #872 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Ircher »

This game is getting boring & where did our mod go???
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #874 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Ircher »

Who??
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #876 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Ircher »

Yep, this game is dead.

We might as well lynch Soap, not that it really matters....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #878 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

Everyone vote soap
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #880 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Where's our mod?

This game is borin' cuz the mod won't prod the lurkers.

I'm considering replacing out if this keeps up.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #881 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

I will try to do actuAl stuff for this game tommorrow. Even with all the lurkers....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #889 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Mini 1763 - MM4 ISO
1. Mario's RVS vote of Kein seems to become serious in because of: 1) Flailing/AtE; 2)OMGUSing MM4 for wagon related stuff and 3) Saying its a huge tell in ToS. -
This just reads opportunistic to me. 2 of the 3 arguments are totally irrelevent as Kein is new to this site & its meta. The other argument may or may not be alignment indicative for Kein. Probably not. Anyway, considering the earlier questions asked by Kein & Mario's responses, I think MM4 had a good idea of who he was dealing with; aka, he didn't make this accusation without knowing Kein's playstyle. Therefore -
Scum-Indicative

2. Doesn't post for 3 days between and -
He should've been prodded. -
Null-Indicative

3., Mario basically decides to fence sit. In , he states that he concurs with Soap's -
I'll probably look at Soap next, but I can start to see a pre-flip association between Soap and Mario. I kinda agree that none of the wagons were good at this point, but also wonder if this is a tactic that Mario (and Soap) are using to try to avoid attention. Possible Scum Plan --> Fence sit til a good wagon forms then creep way on to it while trying to be avoid being called opportunistic. Well, I'd best keep reading til I make too hasty assumptions. -
Null-Scum Indicative

4. is a bit weird. States "I WILL TAKE ANYONE ONLINE NOT VOTING IRAON AS BLATANTLY SCUMCLAIMING" -
And what was the reasoning behind such a claim. Since Iran flipped town, it's harder to say that you knew Iran's alignment (if Iran was scum, I would prob. lynch you for this statement alone). Nonetheless, I get scum-vibes here. I really am trying to be unbiased, but your ISO seems to be plagued with scum-motivated activities; my apologies. -
Null-Scum Indicative

5. A lot of his D2 posts are defensive in nature. -
Not alignment indicative -
Null-Indicative

6. Posts a readlist in -
I like the readlist. Probably the most town-looking thing he has done in this game. -
Town-Indicative

The ISO read comes out as rather scummy and a lot of the D1 stuff is scum-motivated whereas D2 is defensive null stuff.

Yet, something tells me that unless there's 4 scum, Mario's prob. town for idk (gut?) reasons. Just, his more recent D2 posts seem to show a shift in perspective. I don't think I'd be comfortable with a Mario lynch tbh.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #894 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Mini 1763 - Soap ISO
1. At (3 days til deadline) and
Soap hasn't seemed to make a serious post yet in this game.... - I'm taking this alignment indicative this time if you cannot provide something that isn't a joke or a defense about a joke within a week's time -
Scum-Indicative

Soap's ISO is too shallow. It's basically RVS, jokes, exaggerated defense about a joke he made, (fake?)alarm at deadlines, and being sick. Newsflash : If you were feeling sick & didn't feel well enough to post, you should prob. replace out. I'm not questioning whether you were or not (I'd imagine you were), but I am questioning why you didn't replace out or do V/LA if you knew you weren't feeling very well & were't able to participate.

Combined with Lapsa's guilty & the zero scumhunting, I think this lynch will probably flip scum.

@Mario
On the other hand, I am unwilling to lynch you cuz as I commented, something tells me it is unlikely you are scum. I think it has to do with Lapsa's association case on you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #895 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Ircher »

Not Mafia

All I see is naked votes, quote walls, and 1-liners and zero explanations. I didn't bother reading each post as it is quite evident to me you aren't putting forth effort to this game.

Scumread.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #898 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Ircher »

But, having been able to post during that time, why didn't you replace out? As scum, that makes sense. As town, not so much.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #900 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Ircher »

Alright, I'll drop it then.

Still, I find the slot scummy.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #903 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

MarioManiac4 (4) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies
Soapbar (4) - MarioManiac4, Performer, Ircher, Not_Mafia
Katsuki (1) - droog
Performer (1) - Katsuki

Not Voting (2) - Soapbar, Lapsa

Deadline: (expired on 2016-03-22 21:40:38)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #905 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

Soap
I have a suspicion that Mario is town. Also, my updated VC is inaccurate - 3 for Mario, not 4

@Soap
Pls claim
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #908 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

Should we just lynch Soap or let him respond?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #912 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

NOTE:
L-1
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #915 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

Not mafia voted soap
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #916 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 902, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Soapbarp

In post 903, Ircher wrote:MarioManiac4 (4) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies
Katsuki (1) - droog
Performer (1) - Katsuki

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #917 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 882, ChaosOmega wrote:
Votecount 2.04

MarioManiac4 (4) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies, Not_Mafia
Soapbar (3) - MarioManiac4, Performer, Ircher
Katsuki (1) - droog
Performer (1) - Katsuki

Apologies for lack of modding. Will be looking for someone else to moderate if this continues.

Deadline extended a day, and prodding droog and Soapbar.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #918 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

I think we should lynch Soap instead
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #926 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 919, Soapbar wrote:
In post 903, Ircher wrote:
MarioManiac4 (4)

of all the things you could've been a lazy asshole about and left unchanged from the original vote count, it had to be this.

i'm getting lynched because of a townies fucking tenability to change a singular fucking number for the correct one.

fuck you

fuck

you

Laziness is not a reason for you to inzult people. Conf scum found as you tried to Qhammer Mario. I bet Katsu is also scum cuz he must've made the same assuption.

Yes, I forgot to cjange the number, but you can count too, I'm not perfect.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #927 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Ircher »

MarioManiac4 (5) - KainTepes, Garmr, Boonskiies, Katsuki, Soapbar
L-1

Katsuki (1) - droog

Not Voting (1) - Lapsa

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #936 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 930, Katsuki wrote:[quote="In post 926, Ircher" I bet Katsu is also scum cuz he must've made the same assuption.

wat[/quote]
Associqtion case

Your votes were very close together without a lot of reason behind them
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #940 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Ircher »

Why isnt soap dead yet?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #943 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Ircher »

Yeah, he pretty much did by trying to quickhammer mario.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #949 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 947, Boonskiies wrote:Did someone say L-1?

For once, I'm fine with that early hammer!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #951 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Ircher »

This sure is a long twilight...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #984 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Ircher »

Thanks, N. Welcome, Pisskop.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #986 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Ircher »

What isn't fair?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #987 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Ircher »

I think I've solved this -- Kat and Garmr are the remaining scum --> Look at the above VC to see why.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #991 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 988, Firebringer wrote:
In post 986, Ircher wrote:What isn't fair?

He didn't answer my question before night end.
The jerk

Was it about your role?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #993 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 990, Firebringer wrote:Pisskop give me advantages cause I am your friend.

You are seriously acting like scum, fyi
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1000 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Firebringer
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1001 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 994, Firebringer wrote:Garmr, you wanna be masons then?

Obvious scumteam.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1004 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Mod Please force replace Not Mafia and Katsuki, for lurking the majority of the game & spamming the thread during Twilight
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1009 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Ircher »

Your Q to the mod then comment about advantages + the fact your slot has been replaced twice changed my mind.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1013 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Ircher »

Well, @Fire, I'm not letting this game die.

Pedit - You claim 1-Shot Neighborizer? Normal guidelines is shot isn't refunded. I can believe that claim --
VOTE: Garmr
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1014 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

Let's see:

Lapsa - Investigative
Soap - Mafia Even Night Gunsmith
Fire - 1-Shot Neighborizer
Fa_QU2 - 1-Shot Vig

Town still seems weak considering Mafia had a gunsmith.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1015 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

Cuz Vig = Neg. Utility
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1022 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yeah, but town is weak & there's more evidence for the Garmr lynch right now.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1027 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

You know, never thought about that!

Strategic bus of Soap? And could use Soap's results to support fakeclaim?

Gtg btw
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1069 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Ircher »

I think I understand the setup now. It would explain why townLapsa wasn't nk'd and makes this a balanced setup:

Town Doctor (Gunsmith implies Doc, NOT JK; Lapsa != NK mean scum came to this conclusion)
Town Cop(?) (Cop would return positive to Gunsmith, so Follow the Cop wouldn't be a completely breaking strat, as the Doc would eventually be found)
1S Town Neighborizer
1S Town Vig (Also guilty to gunsmith)
Mafia Encryptor (pretty standard)
Mafia Even Gunsmith (Allows scum to det. doctor & therefore breaks Follow the Cop)

There isn't a RB, as Lapsa received innocent N2 (unless I misinterpreted?)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1072 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1071, Katsuki wrote:
Vote: Ircher

Explain?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1075 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1018, Katsuki wrote:Ircher, you called me scum, voted for me, then want me to be force replaced? What is my alignment?

Scum.

The force-replace mainly has to do with you + Not Mafia spamming the thread with useless posts during twilight.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1077 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1076, KainTepes wrote:VANILLA.........

NOT VANILLA........

This is getting annoying, fast.

I request that players do not spam the thread with worthless posts such as the above. A few jokes here and there are fine, but a page or two full of 1-letter messages is not at all funny nor is it productive to this game. This includes any posts that have zero meaning to the game like the quoted post. (The avatar convo was acceptable for me)

@Everyone
Reads?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1080 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Ircher »

Really, are you stating you are a vanilla cop then?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1114 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Ircher »

Ugh, now I want to replace out because of all the spam and irrelevent posting going on.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1120 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

Enough off-topic; let's get serious and lynch scum.

I'm leaning towards a Katsu/Garmr lynch right now.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1134 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1127, Garmr wrote:Ircher is breaking rule 13
Have fun.

Its not fun when none of ypu are even "playing" the game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1136 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

Who would you prefer to lynch: Katsuki or Garmr?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1140 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1137, Katsuki wrote:Trick question - both are town.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1141 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

Whoops, accidently submitted.

@Katsu Who's mafia then?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1143 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Ircher »

Absolutely not. I like my avatar as is.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1145 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1141, Ircher wrote:Whoops, accidently submitted.

@Katsu Who's mafia then?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1166 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Ircher »

NO!

We are not lynching Performer esp. when there's zero evidence.

Choose 1: Not Mafia, Garmr, or Katsuki but NOT Performer.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1168 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Ircher »

Because there is only so many days left.

Performer is not imo one of our best lynches, or even a good lynch.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1171 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Ircher »

The only case against Perf I saw was the D1 one which was imo stretching and rather poor
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1182 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Ircher »

Wth, you guys lynched a cop AND our conf inv. got nk'd.

That being said, why didn't perf ever say anything about his role???
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1187 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Gamr
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1191 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Ircher »

Katsuki's just antitown; Garmr has a higher scum chance than Katsu
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1196 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Ircher »

Im tired of this nonsense....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1199 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Ircher »

No one even cares anymore; let's just emd this....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1205 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1201, Boonskiies wrote:We've just gone to nonsense land.

VOTE: Ircher

Nonsense Land = Don't care.

This game sucks cuz 1) Poor mod (referring to prev) and 2) Players aren't even trying.

So, I could care less what happens now.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1209 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

Someone just hammer & get this ocer with.....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1210 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Katsu
Nothing personal; just hammer yourself already.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1217 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1212, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1207, Firebringer wrote:Ircher is like mod conf town at this point.

Why?

I completely forgot about this, but does noone find it off that Ircher automatically assumed there was an Encryptor in his setup spec??? Like, that's an incredibly specific role to assume is in the setup when there is no proof/info to suggest it...

Encryptor seems common now a days. In other words, its merely an assumption.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1218 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

Fine, UNVOTE:

i want to lynch Garmr or Not Mafia tbh.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1237 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Ircher »

Who's conf town again?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1239 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Ircher »

Why?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1241 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Ircher »

Hahaha!!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1242 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: ChaosOmega[/b]

You killed the game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1246 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1242, Ircher wrote:VOTE: ChaosOmega

You killed the game.

EBWOP
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1248 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1245, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1217, Ircher wrote:
In post 1212, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1207, Firebringer wrote:Ircher is like mod conf town at this point.

Why?

I completely forgot about this, but does noone find it off that Ircher automatically assumed there was an Encryptor in his setup spec??? Like, that's an incredibly specific role to assume is in the setup when there is no proof/info to suggest it...

Encryptor seems common now a days. In other words, its merely an assumption.

I have rarely ever seen encryptors in the games I play... probably under 5%. That is quite the stretch and I still have a hard time seeing how anyone could naturally assume a non-standard scum role in their setup spec...

In other words, it's an unnaturally specific assumption...

Both completed minis of mine had encryptors. Also, I have read they're more popular nowadays than they were in the past (icr, 2008?)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1251 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1249, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1243, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1216, Not_Mafia wrote:Bonskeezy perhaps

So you think maf is Kats/Boonskiies... how cute.

Why though?

if we were scum together, we'd have this game focused on things rather than have it be available due to random chance with this nonsensical attitude in this game.
Then scumhunt.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1254 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

I'll sheep Boon
VOTE: Firebringer
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1277 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Ircher »

I was toen, idiots, but idc.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1280 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Ircher »

Someone implied I was hammered.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1336 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1334, Garmr wrote:
In post 1329, Katsuki wrote:Man that dead QT was salty.

Early on this game sucked, but once the hangman started it became incredibly enjoyable.

Omg the hangman was enjoyable I loved it. More games need to be as fun as that no 100% salt

No, the hangman killed it. As at that point, no one really cared anymore.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1347 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1343, Katsuki wrote:btw Ircher it's quite telling that you guys managed to accomplish that D1 mislynch all by yourselves withOUT a single scum vote on that wagon. So don't complain about the game not being fun when I'd say most of it was due to you guys having inaccurate reads :D

Soap should not have even been lynched but he misplayed it heavily and panicked by trying to quickhammer a wagon that wasnt even at L1 instead of counter-claiming an investigative role.

I'm sure scum would've scumswept this game but I was pretty much V/LA the first 2 game days due to all the overtime I was working.

On the other hand, I would like to note that I kept you guys from lynching the town 2-shot cop D1.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1357 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1351, Firebringer wrote:It was a series of random stuff happening.
Not a game, just random stuff.

And this is why I gave up trying D4
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1365 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1358, Katsuki wrote:This is probably the easiest scum win I've ever been handed no lie.

Not a single town player pushed a solid case so I'm not sure why you guys are all blaming game state for it.

Hell hangman didn't even start until the end of D3, and that was during Twilight! (which is a shit excuse for giving up, as it's fucking twilight)

In post 1360, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1358, Katsuki wrote:This is probably the easiest scum win I've ever been handed no lie.

Not a single town player pushed a solid case so I'm not sure why you guys are all blaming game state for it.

Hell hangman didn't even start until the end of D3, and that was during Twilight! (which is a shit excuse for giving up, as it's fucking twilight)

Town wasn't trying so scum got away with not trying either. Ircher arguably only one to really try and I got fed up with him when he gave up too and decided to push me with my results. Performer was ugh.

I just don't consider this to be a legit game. If scum doesn't even try to deceive and are all Policy Lynches, then what is it?

Its not a game.

Fyi, I was the one who pm'd N to keep this game going.... I kinda regret that....

Arguably, Katsuki is right to an extent, but so is Fire.

Imho, I kinda think it was the first mod's fault as to why this game deteriorated to the state it did. If Chaos had done a better job of keeping with the game, the players would feel more inclined to play.

So, no, I don't neccessarily blame you Katsuki, esp. considering you were scum. But, this game imo was hardly a game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1367 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1361, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am very glad that I replaced out of this game.

Yeah, I got stuck with your slot... Complete waste of time that catchup was. The only thing it managed to do was derail the ongoing Perf wagon.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1373 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

Well, you DID have low content. There's a reason why I always suspect lurkers fyi and one of them being the sheer impossibility to lynch them.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1375 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ok, I can agree with the above statement.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1377 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Ircher »

You and Massive.... I will powerlynch/policy lynch you two.... Well, maybe I'll give you another chance.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1382 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

See, both of you are right, ya know.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1383 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1381, Not_Mafia wrote:What if they have a posting restriction?

In a normal ga,e?

Post restrictions are generally bastard imho.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1384 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

Though, it depends on the restriction.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1388 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

Mostly agree with what Fire just said.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”