Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

k heres the problem:

i dont have my night action PMs in my sent messages box, and I don't remember who I picked. the only ones I remember was Night 3 was imperium, and then I forgot to protect someone last night. i'm gonna PM Kelbris to see if he could send me my night action, but idk
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:04 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2300, Killthestory wrote:k heres the problem:

i dont have my night action PMs in my sent messages box, and I don't remember who I picked. the only ones I remember was Night 3 was imperium, and then I forgot to protect someone last night. i'm gonna PM Kelbris to see if he could send me my night action, but idk
Lol scum-claim.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

shut the fuck up you suck at this game i dont even want to hear it.

like it's literally obvious im the doctor, even ranger saw it. no ones even going to try and counterclaim me
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:17 am

In post 2302, Killthestory wrote:shut the fuck up you suck at this game i dont even want to hear it.

like it's literally obvious im the doctor, even ranger saw it. no ones even going to try and counterclaim me
If Ranger thought you were the Doc you would have been shot over players like Massive.

But continue to flail.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

im not flailing you idiot.

anyway apparently i didnt actually send a n1 or n2 actions.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Ollie »

oops, it's actually been sunny for once in England so been actually going outside last few days lol. Anyway down to business...

really bad...
In post 2291, Killthestory wrote:If the real doctor were to counterclaim me
possible scum paranoia...
In post 2283, Killthestory wrote:MoI who did you jailkeep?
what the hell...
In post 2304, Killthestory wrote: anyway apparently i didnt actually send a n1 or n2 actions.
BUT KTS did you play like you did to try & survive? That trolling shit?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ye lmao

nobodies going to counterclaim me k e k
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Ollie »

Just that post I thought Rach was bussing Ranger with is weak on its own. But I've seen this kind of over enthusiasm faked by scum after a good night for town...
In post 2284, RachMarie wrote:YAY scum lynch and no kills it is a great day.
& ALOT of direct links to Ranger (we need to look at these today for everyone no matter who is lynched) through OW...
In post 2202, MagnaofIllusion wrote: begins Ocean’s questioning on the Ranger slot (Jim at the time). Note that his first established read on Jim despite Jim’s mixing of myself and Lowell and other items was slight Town (). He even defends Ranger’s slot at regarding my pressure on Jim for mixing myself and Lowell in his reads list.

At he is back to softly suspecting Jim based on inconsistencies (one of which he defended Jim on) and Jim flaking. I can easily see this as distancing given he previously light Town read Jim’s slot and the only thing that changed is that Jim was not posting.

is interesting – he specifically singles out the Ranger slot as wanting content from. Wanting a partner to pull their weight?

He puts Jim as the last in his scum reads (Town!Snarky, Titus slot, Town!Com and lastly Jim) at .

Ocean’s late Day 1 “Everyone don’t lynch CoM we need more input” reads as LAMIST style posting on a player they know isn’t flipping scum.
In post 907, OceanWind wrote:If you flip town, I'd go after SnarkySnowman and Bellaphant. Both of them are scumreads. Bellaphant has been pretty comfortable with her vote on you and Snarky's play around your wagon suggests ulterior motives to me. My third scumread would probably be Jim. I'd also need to review Lowell, MagnaOfIllusion and Ollie to make sure I'm not missing anything there.
Once again Jim is tucked away at the end of Ocean’s official scum reads list.

Read in context of the above quote – Severa was nowhere near to be seen on the “CoM flips Town” reads yet he’s the Day 2 focus with the Ranger slot once again positioned just outside his direct focus.

Ranger by this point has replaced in and despite him being a so called strong scum-read he does little in probing Ranger. In fact is all to be seen in that range and there is no evidence he followed up on it. And this is followed up by a shallow Ranger-meta read at .

At he begins a long string of questioning Ranger. Read that for yourself and decide if that is actual scum-hunting or just a floor show. I’m leaning the latter.

Here’s why I think it is a floor show – at he hops onto a Ranger wagon I am pushing for. Then at Ocean hops right back to Snarky with no interactions with Ranger in-between. And follows up with the pre-flip which I’ve said makes absolutely no sense from someone who supposedly was scum-reading Ranger and just saw Ranger help strongarm a wagon onto Snarky.

Ocean’s early Day 3 vote on Ranger looks like a weak bus to me given he spends the majority of the day arguing with Imperium and myself on why we are Town-reading each other. Read it for yourself.

But do read his jump onto Masq at and look at the context of why he jumps on that wagon.

Rach replaces in at . She slots Ranger as ‘needing to review’. Said review never happens Day 3. And as noted earlier we have which I feel is trying to peel Imperium off the Ranger is scum wagon.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Ollie »

seriously Imperium, gonna try again...
In post 2252, Ollie wrote:
@Imperium
, stop cherry picking, respond to the rest of what I said...
:facepalm:
In post 2244, Ollie wrote:
Did I think that you were scum? Sure I did!

Why did you think I was scum at that point?
I didn't respond to you immediately probably because I didn't see your post;
WOAH WOAH WOAH, you said before that you didn't see responding to me as a priority! :lol:
if I did, I didn't respond to it because, again, I was behind as shit and responding to you why I felt inclined to put down a vote on you that didn't last very long didn't interest me nor did I regard it as important.
Which one? In order to se my post as a priority you have to see it right? If you don't remember why did you not just say that?
I didn't follow up with my read because I wasn't that attached to it in the first place thanks to the not being engaged thing.
You said you thought I was scum. You thought I was scum enough to vote for me... But you weren't attached to it. You said you didn't see responding to me as a priority which now looks like an invention as you have also claimed you might not have seen my post. Does not compute.
or you know, you could just keep tryna lynch me, acting like you're untouchable cos MoI is town reading you.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Ollie »

off to sleep, nite everyone x
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

if kill is doc, scum team is almost certainly ollie and rach. If imperium is scum I swear to jesus I'll take every game uber seriously and analyse everything to a t to overcome this shame.

which to lynch first?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Rach bussed hard tho, maybe
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2310, Nosferatu wrote:if kill is doc, scum team is almost certainly ollie and rach. If imperium is scum I swear to jesus I'll take every game uber seriously and analyse everything to a t to overcome this shame.

which to lynch first?
If kill is doc, why wouldn't you doubt me given I have strongly desired to lynch kill without a CC?

Imperium is implied scum if Kill is?

So why are you sure I am town?

What do you actually think of Kil?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 2310, Nosferatu wrote:if kill is doc, scum team is almost certainly ollie and rach. If imperium is scum I swear to jesus I'll take every game uber seriously and analyse everything to a t to overcome this shame.
Why? & why are you giving Imperium a pass?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Ollie »

@Nos So you found it hard to read Imp without them signing their posts, you were struggling to read them, they haven't started signing their posts since, & you haven't played with them much. I saw nothing that you pointed out what changed your mind about Imp's alignment. But you have a strong town read on them? How have you been able to get over not being able to read them? Can you bring up some posts that made you town read them please. What thoughts were you thinking about their slot that you didn't articulate? I've picked out the relevant posts...
In post 583, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 575, Imperium wrote:
In post 566, Nosferatu wrote:@Imperium which posts are from who, you guys haven't been signing and I haven't played with either of you enough to know your posting behaviours.
We don't sign our posts, but what would knowing whose posts are whose do for your ability to read us?
It's hard reading read progression of hydras when I don't know who is who.
You've brought up more negative stuff than town which is why I need clarification on this...
In post 602, Nosferatu wrote:This is what I don't get.
In post 79, Imperium wrote:
In post 73, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 63, OceanWind wrote:
In post 49, Nosferatu wrote:yeah I also hadn't read your post. Get over yourself.
Assuming you just now remembered this game, why throw down an RVS vote as opposed to offer your thoughts on the non-serious content in the thread?
not RVS.

/ <--- who states suspicion only to come back literally an hour later to put a vote down? I could understand if it were a few minutes later and you were like "oh ya, I forgot to vote him actually" but no, he calls him tryhard scum, which is like ¿qué? cause like one thing is saying he was to lengthy in his response to a naked vote, (which I don't even get I mean when did post length become alignment-indicative) but another is calling him tryhard scum based on one post.
This is probably the best point in thread so far.

Vote: Ollie
votes ollie here
In post 83, Imperium wrote:Lowell, come vote Ollie with me - it's a hell of a lot better vote than the thing you're doing now.
calls for votes on ollie here
In post 213, Imperium wrote:
@Ollie:
Why did you wait for an hour to vote?
In post 100, OceanWind wrote:
In post 95, Ollie wrote:/ <--- who states suspicion only to come back literally an hour later to put a vote down?
Why is it scummy that he came back an hour later to vote?
For the record, I don't think that it's scummy he came back an hour later to vote, just worthy of observation.
finds the matter curious here.

It doesn't make sense. If it was a pressure vote, why call for lowell to join in? Or alternatively, why not ask him the question along with your vote, not almost 200 posts later? And if my point was good, it would mean he thought it was scummy or what? Just agh.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 568, Nosferatu wrote:I only saw her say there was scum on the kt wagon once, but saying there's scum on a wagon and not identifying scum on the wagon isn't hedging. It's not following through.
Do you normally take this “strict” a language approach to this game. Because it looks like you are stretching so hard to just argue against the point I made. You say it is not following through. But Bella made the statement and despite multiple requests from myself to actually commit to working that angle she has refused. So I find it realistically likely she is more likely to be scum for quite possible not actually believing what she said. Do you disagree?

I do often take a very strict approach as to semantics and syntax in games, but in this particular case it feels like by using the term "hedging" which has a known scummy connotation makes a post look scummier than it would be otherwise.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 583, Nosferatu wrote:It's hard reading read progression of hydras when I don't know who is who.
The do what you should do from the start – treat the slot as a single player. Hydra dissonance isn’t something to excuse. Hydras need to coordinate their crap behind the scenes or be prepared to be held to the fire if they contradict each other.
It's still jarring imo
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 2156, Nosferatu wrote:inb4 imperium/ollie/rach scumteam sweep
Was this a serious comment? If so why did you think that?

After ISOing you I get the impression you were town reading Ranger until the hammer & yesterday. Is that true?

this coulda been communication with a scum team member...
In post 2133, Nosferatu wrote: If you're not getting anything out of this, you should probably stop doing that and try something else.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

Clearly you don't know me well yet Kill me bus? LOL

Go feel free to check out my scum games and see how often I bus much less bus HARD.

I think you are confusing me with Nacho he buses hard as scum, I don't.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2313, Ollie wrote:
I think we should lynch between kill and Ollie today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2312, Titus wrote:

which to lynch first?
If kill is doc, why wouldn't you doubt me given I have strongly desired to lynch kill without a CC?

Imperium is implied scum if Kill is?

So why are you sure I am town?

What do you actually think of Kil?
1. In fact right after I made that post I realized you were in this game, but ranger was pretty convinced you're scum iirc, and ranger doesn't bus so I figured you were probably town.
2. no?
3. I'm really not.
4. Like yesterday, it's really just a coin flip. I flip between scum and town reading him literally everytime he posts.
In post 2313, Ollie wrote:
Because I townread imperium. That post was literally just PoE (Although I did forget Titus).
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2314, Ollie wrote:@Nos So you found it hard to read Imp without them signing their posts, you were struggling to read them, they haven't started signing their posts since, & you haven't played with them much. I saw nothing that you pointed out what changed your mind about Imp's alignment. But you have a strong town read on them? How have you been able to get over not being able to read them? Can you bring up some posts that made you town read them please. What thoughts were you thinking about their slot that you didn't articulate? I've picked out the relevant posts...
In post 583, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 575, Imperium wrote:
In post 566, Nosferatu wrote:@Imperium which posts are from who, you guys haven't been signing and I haven't played with either of you enough to know your posting behaviours.
We don't sign our posts, but what would knowing whose posts are whose do for your ability to read us?
It's hard reading read progression of hydras when I don't know who is who.
You've brought up more negative stuff than town which is why I need clarification on this...
In post 602, Nosferatu wrote:This is what I don't get.
In post 79, Imperium wrote:
In post 73, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 63, OceanWind wrote:
In post 49, Nosferatu wrote:yeah I also hadn't read your post. Get over yourself.
Assuming you just now remembered this game, why throw down an RVS vote as opposed to offer your thoughts on the non-serious content in the thread?
not RVS.

/ <--- who states suspicion only to come back literally an hour later to put a vote down? I could understand if it were a few minutes later and you were like "oh ya, I forgot to vote him actually" but no, he calls him tryhard scum, which is like ¿qué? cause like one thing is saying he was to lengthy in his response to a naked vote, (which I don't even get I mean when did post length become alignment-indicative) but another is calling him tryhard scum based on one post.
This is probably the best point in thread so far.

Vote: Ollie
votes ollie here
In post 83, Imperium wrote:Lowell, come vote Ollie with me - it's a hell of a lot better vote than the thing you're doing now.
calls for votes on ollie here
In post 213, Imperium wrote:
@Ollie:
Why did you wait for an hour to vote?
In post 100, OceanWind wrote:
In post 95, Ollie wrote:/ <--- who states suspicion only to come back literally an hour later to put a vote down?
Why is it scummy that he came back an hour later to vote?
For the record, I don't think that it's scummy he came back an hour later to vote, just worthy of observation.
finds the matter curious here.

It doesn't make sense. If it was a pressure vote, why call for lowell to join in? Or alternatively, why not ask him the question along with your vote, not almost 200 posts later? And if my point was good, it would mean he thought it was scummy or what? Just agh.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 568, Nosferatu wrote:I only saw her say there was scum on the kt wagon once, but saying there's scum on a wagon and not identifying scum on the wagon isn't hedging. It's not following through.
Do you normally take this “strict” a language approach to this game. Because it looks like you are stretching so hard to just argue against the point I made. You say it is not following through. But Bella made the statement and despite multiple requests from myself to actually commit to working that angle she has refused. So I find it realistically likely she is more likely to be scum for quite possible not actually believing what she said. Do you disagree?

I do often take a very strict approach as to semantics and syntax in games, but in this particular case it feels like by using the term "hedging" which has a known scummy connotation makes a post look scummier than it would be otherwise.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 583, Nosferatu wrote:It's hard reading read progression of hydras when I don't know who is who.
The do what you should do from the start – treat the slot as a single player. Hydra dissonance isn’t something to excuse. Hydras need to coordinate their crap behind the scenes or be prepared to be held to the fire if they contradict each other.
It's still jarring imo
Imperium is basically just for most of this game as she's admitted. So the fact that they don't sign their posts is pretty irrelevant at this point. I could also probably point out the posts that weren't Tammy after playing for so long in this game. The issue with hydras not signing is more of an accuracy issue than a difficulty issue.
In post 2315, Ollie wrote:
In post 2156, Nosferatu wrote:inb4 imperium/ollie/rach scumteam sweep
Was this a serious comment? If so why did you think that?

After ISOing you I get the impression you were town reading Ranger until the hammer & yesterday. Is that true?

this coulda been communication with a scum team member...
In post 2133, Nosferatu wrote: If you're not getting anything out of this, you should probably stop doing that and try something else.
Was up until the masque hammer I was townreading Ranger. I can't fix your perceived communication thing. Last time, I coached a team mate though, Titus caught me and my buddy, so I don't think I'd do it again with her here.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Unless you scum read both me and titus; in that case idk what to tell you.
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:35 am

Ok if the Doctor is avoiding counterclaiming because Titus is saying not to - DON'T!

It isn't productive. I can't lynch kill if he is uncountered no matter how much of a VI he is.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

Now, which game are you referring to where I caught you and your buddy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2321, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok if the Doctor is avoiding counterclaiming because Titus is saying not to - DON'T!

It isn't productive. I can't lynch kill if he is uncountered no matter how much of a VI he is.
I disagree. You're conftown. If there's a situation where we can protect the real doctor, it's this one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2322, Titus wrote:Now, which game are you referring to where I caught you and your buddy?
Blitz 6.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”