Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #200) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

Still think 1198 is a scumslip among other things
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #201) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

And if 1198 is in fact a scumslip, it validates scout as town which confirms two theories I've held most of the game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #202) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

Man my dilemma is I really want to lynch JarJar but I also want to really fucking lynch Infinity and I don't think they're on the same scum team. I highly believe that if JarJar is mafia that Tommy is too. If Infinity is mafia then Tommy is town. This isn't that much of a dilemma but I really want to make the right lynch today.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Transcend »

Good observation. I like pressuring people.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

and no, I didn't hop on whatever stupid BW formed on Lowell. I only voted for him at the beginning of d2 due to his questionable d1.

I hopped on:

Alpaca
Tommy
JarJar
Infinity

aka 4 people I scumread.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Transcend »

i have been extremely buddy buddy with scout but that's because he's been my CONFIDENT TOWNREAD all game and I think scum are taking advantage of his vulnerability and there are some town misjudging him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

hey infinity i have a question

you took post #1337 which is LEET. it has a string of quotes that suggest trivium is mafia, but i've confidently tr'd him all game. if i take my time to read it will my time be wasted?

[] yes
[] no
[] maybe
[] applesauce

select one

if you answer yes and it's garbage i will permavote you for making such a bad use of post #1337.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

not really, but i really hope that post #1337 isn't garbage and i will be upset if it is
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1346, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1343, Transcend wrote:hey infinity i have a question

you took post #1337 which is LEET. it has a string of quotes that suggest trivium is mafia, but i've confidently tr'd him all game. if i take my time to read it will my time be wasted?

[] yes
[] no
[] maybe
[] applesauce

select one

if you answer yes and it's garbage i will permavote you for making such a bad use of post #1337.
I think it's a good case that's why I made it
[] yes
[] no
[] maybe
[] applesauce
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

Infinity 324 wrote:What if I said trivium was buddying you zach
Zach wrote:
i think i laughed for a solid 35 seconds there
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

do i have to actively defend someone who i don't like but am pretty sure is town now?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #211) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

congratulations infinity 324. against my gut, i read your 1337 thinking that it would make me think about trivscum but i'm not convinced in the slightest bit.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #212) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1354, Infinity 324 wrote:Also transcend I want to know why you wanted your top scumread to tell you whether he should try and convince you someone else is scum when he is in danger of being lynched
i'm perfectly capable of being wrong. we have 3 weeks to make a decision. it's in my best interest to ask all the questions i need to find all the information i need to properly make a vote that forwards me closer to my wincon.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #213) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1358, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1357, Lowell wrote:I don't support the infinity wagon. I've liked his entry
distance from his scumpartner, infinity
I think you're town and like this post except for that part how about you vote trivium with me

Here, I'll start the wagon off for you

UNVOTE:
VOTE: trivium
And the world's most scummiest vote goes to..... you!!!!!
In post 1359, Zachstralkita wrote:can we just casket infinity already
I like how you turned a noun into a verb.

PEDIT: i think he's too paranoid and stubborn and i don't like the way he reads people. that being said, his tone suggests he's probably town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #214) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

i'm definitely a player who reads off of tone. i do analyze content as well, but my reads are primarily based on tone. i've found that as scum it's more easy to bs content than it is tone.

but, not everyone plays the same game as me and to each is his own.

but infinity, I just don't get it. 2 pages before you made your vote on trivium, you said he was "scout-level" towny. you said that out of the block of {Zach, JarJar, Trivium} you said that JarJar was the most likely candidate to be mafia, and I liked that. But it looks incredibly fake that you tossed that read out the window to pursue a very bad lynch on Trivium. your 180 doesn't look genuine to me. the case you gave doesn't seem genuine. and your tone in your past 10 or so pages has been very off-kilter.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #215) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

to answer your point about paranoia and stubbornness not acting well together, lemme be the first to explain that his paranoia and stubbornness wasn't simultaneous. at BoD he was super stubborn about wanting me or scout lynched. which imo, looks towny because it was consistent and i felt he genuinely did scumread our slots. now come towards EoD when more people have given tells for trivium to work with, his paranoia came in to play to where he wasn't so sure about me/scout being mafia and had other candidates in mind. i feel like i'm the same way. i can be stubborn initially then if my scumread starts to towntell, or another slot starts to scumtell, then i start to get frantic and consider my options and become less stubborn. i really doubt you can say that triv's tone with aspects of paranoia and stubbornness were simultaneous.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #216) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Transcend »

but i really would like to reinstate that i liked your jarjar scumread in that bloc of 3. i feel you might be mafia pushing towards a lynch on trivium thought because you completely evaded that read.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #217) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1373, Infinity 324 wrote:The fact that i read almost everyone as town clearly means I was off on some reads. So I decided to re-evaluate everything.

I said I was gonna do some research, part of that involved ISOing trivium and part of it involved finding dunn's reads before he died. Since I read too many people as town, I decided to change my mindset and start looking at what players were doing from a scum mindset. Trivium's ISO fit particularly well with that.

PEdit: I re-ISOed jarjar and I think he's town because his wagon-hopping is too obvious to be scum and because he's not afraid to say what he thinks. I also found myself agreeing with a lot of what he said.

I think jarjar is an example of a townie with a scummy tone
fair 'nuff

but i probably won't lynch trivium before i lynch you
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #218) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

it's 9:11 PM on Sunday for me right now but I don't have work tomorrow so I'll have time.

I think inspector is more classic noob own than alpaca but i'll probably iso alpaca some time in the next couple of days.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #219) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

1. Please stop crawling up my asshole

2. Can't be fucked to read an iso for a game i wasn't even in.

3. If you were to get lynched, and flip town most likely it wouldn't change my mind on Trivium. However, I would lynch one of your scumreads named Tommy. Hell, I'd do it today because actions > words.

PEDIT: WAIT!!!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #220) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

yeah i pointed that he dumped his jarjar scumread to push on... trivium??? lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #221) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1387, Trivium wrote: I'm re-evaluating... everything. Tommy is probably scum
In post 1388, Trivium wrote:And also I'm suspicious of jarjar.
It's as if, you were touched by an angel :good:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #222) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

I ISO'd Tommy. He's not mafia. I don't think.

Man.

His content is really towny and he has pointed out lots of helpful information. I just can't get over some of his questionable actions. But I'm beginning to lean towards them being noob town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #223) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

ISOing Alpaca next, will probably do JarJar's iso tomorrow since he has quite a few posts >:)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #224) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

~Alpaca Slot ISO~
In post 241, Blue Yoshi wrote:VOTE: Transcend

I'm pretty sure that Triv is the most likely to get lynched today but this is better
Don't care about his vote on me, but I just realized he put Trivium on the back burner in case my lynch didn't go through.
In post 292, Blue Yoshi wrote:
In post 291, Trivium wrote:Something about blueyoshi's posts looks like he's thinking more on the track of 'what people want me to say' more than 'what do I think'.
congratulations, you figured me out

want a medal?
Do not like his tone in this post.
In post 335, Blue Yoshi wrote:Third best scumread is drmy for basically the same reasons everyone else says, I can't really come up with anything else on anyone else at this point.

Keeping my vote and position because they're still correct.
Yuck yuck yuck.
In post 371, Blue Yoshi wrote:I guess things happened

Okay so either I completely missed something with Transcend or I just can't read words correctly because he's town when I look at him now
UNVOTE:

Kindly direct my vote to where it should go, thinking Trivium or drmy because I should stop trying to figure things out myself and just sheep other peoples's reads.
Unvotes me because his attempted lynch on me did not gain enough momentum. He didn't even say why he 180'd, nor did he appeal to me to vote one of his other scumreads.
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Spoiler:
Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Manufactured reads list. Please click the spoiler button if you want to gouge your eyes out by viewing the awful reads this player gave.
In post 545, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I am confused are you disagreeing because you are the only one who got a null- or are you disagreeing on the fact that I posted a read list. If it is on the read list than
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.
(I just noticed now it was supposed to be "not actually" not "no actually")As I said it is my feelings at this very moment now that I have caught up. I posted it because I
specifically
wanted people to know where I stand since I just replaced in and my views aren't the same as Yoshi's. If you are honestly mad that I posted a read list on D1 than I am confused because using your argument, and tell me if I'm wrong, we should just wagon somebody that we think is scum but without ever having posted a read list and formed opinions D1, which by the way is litearlly the perfect scenario for somebody to drive a mislynch, and than talk about what we did wrong D2. That sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. Instead of following a statistic and forming your future plays off of past bad mislynches why not attempt to find scum now so we don't mess up? The beginning to that is trying to find actual evidence yolo wagoning D1 is not the way to go about that. Most certainly me posting my opinions won't screw people up if you think it will than feel free to ignore me but you could also be constructive and maybe post something of substance yourself.

TL:DR yolo wagoning D1 is bad and how mislynches happen, posting read lists D1 doesn't ruin the game
Don't like his stance on YOLO wagoning. I think it's fine. Never mind that in his manufactured crapshow reads list, he gives the person with the most momentum as his top scumread.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
This. Post. Is. Terrible.

If Kush/Infinity is town and there was a scum that was opportunistic about getting a lynch on Kush it was this player.
In post 800, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so I think that Transcend is just super arrogant town, I don't think scum would take the chance of going to a battlepath and calling out people in case they accidentally slipped. I also don't like how Lowell came in and basically hopped on a wagon than said he would answer anything but when questioned had dissapeared. But what I really want is nnn's reasoning right now
Don't like his townread on me. Don't like his scumread on Lowell, pretty sure he was the leading BW at the time just like shotty, but don't quote me on that.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
Yucky vote.
In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 992, Lowell wrote:Okay you vultures, I reread... for real this time. Here's your answer.

VOTE: alpaca

In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Literally everyone is null. And I use "literally" literally. This is pure fluff. Not a great start, but just one post, so, whatever.
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Reads like a reminder to himself "oh shit better vote or I'll look too obviously like I'm trying to hide" than to anyone else. I can sense the reservation here--as though he knew he didn't really want to be on this wagon but sort of trapped himself into it.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Again, I've said why I disagree with this. One quickhammer does not mean he'll quickhammer EVERY time. More to the point, the difference between "scum" and "impulsive town" should matter to you. A lot.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
Everything about this is bad. "If there's scum anywhere it's here" is just about the most non-committal thing I've ever heard. Not to mention deliberately evasive. There IS scum somewhere. Many places. Again this is the wording of someone who doesn't want to overcommit to a wagon because he knows what the result will be. "I haven't put a vote down yet", just as with shotty, reads as a reminder to himself to actually look like he's trying. Though again you can sense he knows the flip already.

tl;dr alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be.

Ok its good to know for later games that reading everyone as null with some +s and -s is super scummy I wasn't aware I was just playing around with different scales, usually I use a scale of 1-10 towniness so I suppose I will stick with that.

I stand by impulsive hammering isn't safe for town and whether or not he will do it again isn't something that I want answered in lylo, both me and you have no idea if he will do it again so better safe than sorry.

I will try and be more assertive and committed with my votes since apparently being wary isn't a play style its a scum tactic, the more you know.
Spoiler:
In post 1110, Bacde wrote:
In post 687, Creature wrote:
Someone's gonna be mad afterlife...

drmyshottyizsik is being lynched today

VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[7] drmyshottyizsik - Dunnstral, AlpacaAlpaca, Tommy, Raskolnikov, Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, nnn_thekushmountains
[LYNCH]

[0] Lowell
[0] Dunnstral
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): Trivium

Majority has been reached.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
In post 1000, Creature wrote:
Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)

Cross referencing these two stupid-ass wagons, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was on both, leaving Raskol and Alpaca as places that deserve more attention

Mind you, this is only because you idiots aren't willing to put more pressure on Jarjar

I'm also highly interested in whatever nnn_kushdude's replacement has to say

Vote: Alpacaalpaca

since I don't want to pressure Raskol for secret reasons

I started the Shotty wagon with my shit post because I genuinely believed that he was being scummy, and honestly he only fueled the fire for me by standing by not actually making reads d1 and than self voting as if just giving up. With Lowell I think that his lurkyness and his hopping onto popular wagons scummy, however recently he has become much more town actually defending himself and giving reasoning and making a case on me I'm going to unvote for now
UNVOTE: Lowell
In post 1091, inspectorscout wrote:Why is it anti town? There is still 6 town left, even after my lynch and after a nightkill. Plenty to kill all of you.
I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
He admits fault by starting the shotty bw, but that was not anywhere close to his doing.

With all this said, the Yoshi/Alpaca slot is probably scum. None of their posts read newbtown to me like Infinity suggests.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Transcend »

[quote=scout]
@transcend: stop reading everyone like noobtown, tommy has played more than enough games to not be noobtown. you say infinity is crawling up your ass, but you have been doing the same to me alll the time already. reread your stuff; you have been protecting me all game, even though i didnt really protect you back. Ofcourse it would be stupid to buddy someone who isnt the best townread, is it?[/quote]

Touche. I hate when people buddy me but i do it to others. I'm a hypocrite i guess. Also just realized that Tommy joined in 2008 and now i have to dump that entire read on him.

Fun stuff guys.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Alpaca

Imagine not responding to my iso and expecting to not get voted then L-1ing someone else.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #227) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1455, Infinity 324 wrote:Note for future: It may not be a coincidence that I keep thinking zach is talking to me as though he knows I'm town.
VOTE: infinity
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1471, Zachstralkita wrote:ok so... so... why the fuck is no one defending him?

probably cause bacde and rask aren't here atm
are those two slots your other scumreads?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: rask
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: infinity
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

every time you post, i want to lynch you. sorry lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1476, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh my god you got me in a reaction test this time. I'm an idiot.
please read this line closely and tell me with a straight face it doesn't deserve my vote
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

nah it's not your tone. it's your fucking content. you are forcing lines left & right.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

you acting like my vote on you was a reaction test when i had voted you several times and been an advocate for your lynch several times does not look genuine. it looks like you forced a towntell.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1494, Zachstralkita wrote:
Trivium wrote:I have a theory

Jarjar and infinity
No bullshit that same theory popped into my head

but my dear comrades if my soul is taken tonight then you must burn Raskolnikov without question

it is my last wish
IVE HAD THAT THEORY ALL GAME

well not all game but that jarjar is fucking scum
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

LMFAOLMFAOFMAOFMASFJSLDFSDKFJSDKFJSDLFKSJDLFKSJDLFKSJDLKFJSLDKFJSLKDFJSLDKFJSLKDFJSLKDJFLKSDjLKFJSDLKFJSLDKFJSDLKFJSLDF
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

IVE TRIED LYNCHING JARJAR FOR TWO DAYS AND THIS FUCKNG BLATANT SCUM HAS SURVIVED AHSLFHASLDFHALSJdfhALHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE WHEN HE NKS ME TONGIHT YOU WILL KNOW HES SCUM
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #238) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1540, Infinity 324 wrote:hahahahaha

I bought the fake hammer as a hammer and didn't see the actual hammer

Unless you guys are just fucking with me again
you're lynched, dude.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #239) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

i expect a townflip because i really don't think jarjar hammered his partner like that.

if there's a fucking vig off jarjar
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1547, Infinity 324 wrote:Also please don't lynch alpaca or inspector when I'm gone. Thanks

PEdit: Nope I'm town bro
I can fulfill half of your request. But the other half, I cannot.

And no I'm not giving him BOTD because of what you said, because you gave a diehard scumread on Trivium. No offense, but I can't trust your reads over mine.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

hey infinity, answer quick before twilight ends

say, you're in an electric chair right now. you had to name all 3 scum in this game.

if you gave an incorrect scumread, the chair would shock you.

name all 3 scum go.

if i like the scumreads you give then maybe i'll give alpaca a pass.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

im willing to give alpaca a pass then. your scumreads are pretty in par with mine.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #243) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

but i really would like him to comment about my iso
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #244) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

if i get nked (no time for colors or short reads) this is my t>s list

1. scout
2. triv
3. zach
4. bacde
5. lowell
6. rask
7. alpaca
8. tommy
9. jarjar

i don't think i missed anyone and it was kinda rushed

pedit: feel like a fucking idiot lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #245) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

bacde/lowell pretty interchangeable same with rask/alpaca

everyone else is solid where they are

pedit: i'm ignoring that second theory. sorry. i refuse to believe that 3 people in my upper half of reads are scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1580, Zachstralkita wrote:im just so fuckin confused. so many people dodged bullets today.
i hate to say it bruv but it's your fault that we couldn't get jarjar/tommy lynched because you kept strongarming badlynches like scout, lowell, and i guess infinity although he was scummy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #247) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1584, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1582, Transcend wrote:
In post 1580, Zachstralkita wrote:im just so fuckin confused. so many people dodged bullets today.
i hate to say it bruv but it's your fault that we couldn't get jarjar/tommy lynched because you kept strongarming badlynches like scout, lowell, and i guess infinity although he was scummy.

prior to the last 3-4 pages you wouldnt have been able to get me to even think jarjar could be scum. and i still think tommy is town.
do you think that jarjar is scum? you started casting doubts on him i know trivium did and i think you did as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #248) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1589, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1588, Transcend wrote:
In post 1584, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1582, Transcend wrote:

prior to the last 3-4 pages you wouldnt have been able to get me to even think jarjar could be scum. and i still think tommy is town.
do you think that jarjar is scum? you started casting doubts on him i know trivium did and i think you did as well.
not really but id have to iso that slot ill wait til tomorrow if i survive
i've been needing to iso that slot too. i iso'd tommy/alpaca because they had less than 50 posts. jarjar's 120 posts is gonna be a doozie
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #249) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Transcend »

oh like i iso him to quote some posts and make a case against him lol.

and he hasn't been my #1 scumread this ENTIRE game. Tommy has had that spot a few times, but right now JarJar is my top scumread.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #250) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1600, inspectorscout wrote:trivium my wincondition does not involve keeping idiots alive, it is to get rid of all scum. nobody said that idiots shoudl stay alive in the process.
wow
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #251) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: JarJar

i know it's twilight but lmao
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #252) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Transcend »

what's not my job, again?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #253) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Transcend »

central park, c-14, day 2.

i am the epitome of a player who does weird shit. (it netted me a win tho :D)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #254) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Transcend »

he claimed vt so he's either vt or mafia

unless he's legitimately stupid
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #255) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Transcend »

no shit?????

or are you saying if you're getting lynched you wouldn't claim doctor
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #256) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Transcend »

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #257) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1619, Bacde wrote:I bet this is a scumflip tbh

maybe but i doubt he wasted my time by giving me reads that didn't matter as scum.

but maybe.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #258) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Transcend »

That was not a nk i was expecting. Shut the fuck up everyone were lynching this slot.

Will post more when home from work.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #259) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1696, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Zach
No
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #260) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

Sheep my vote
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #261) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

I promised to give infinity botd on his alpaca read. We're hanging jarjar. If not jar then tommy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #262) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

I think looking for softs is a bad idea.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #263) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Transcend »

i worked all day fuck off
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #264) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Transcend »

meaning i didn't have time to make a case. i'll make one tonight or tomorrow
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #265) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

trivium scout bacde and one other person.... this player needs to eat rope. if i don't get 5 solid votes for jarjar then i'm gonna make a case. otherwise, we can just lynch him.

VOTE: jarjar
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #266) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Transcend »

jw Tommy did you read my analysis on Alpaca? I'm comparing it to yours. Looks like we both absolutely abhor the Kush thing.

But here's my dilemma.

Infinity said Alpaca was blatant town and I'd absolutely hate for Alpaca to be lynched and flip town right after his death. It would be like me getting nked and then you guys lynching say, scou or Trivium when I've dismissed them as town.

But I have to decide if I trust myself or Infinity more, and Alpaca is no where near my favorite lynch. I want JarJar.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #267) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Transcend »

You're right. He doesn't. I'm not saying his word is godsend and accurate. In fact, my reads suggest that he made an incorrect judgment here. However, I'm not always right, and Alpaca is a WEAK scumread of mine as opposed to a STRONG townread of Infinity's. And I like the conclusions that he made in his final reads which paralleled to mine quite a bit.

I'll ask again tho, did you read my analysis of Alpaca?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #268) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Transcend »

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #269) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

DEAR FUCKING GOD WHAT ARE THESE AWFUL VOTES ON BACDE

VOTE: Tommy

Resorting to my Plan B. I am not unvoting this slot after that unforgivable vote.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #270) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim and/or get lynched.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #271) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1764, Trivium wrote:scum is in alpaca, bacde, tommy.
Error 404: JarJar not found
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #272) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Transcend »

I slept the night and woke up and my decision is I'm not giving Infinity BOTD mainly because I think my reads are on point and his were off kilter.

I'm down to hang any of the following:

JarJar
Tommy
Alpaca

probably in that order.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #273) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

it.... it's coming guys. it's coming very, very soon.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #274) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:strongly townreading Dunn. I think he was right when scumreading Rask.

I don't really like Zach as scum though. I can see him making that post as a joke.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

There's several Rask posts I don't like. Gonna point em out in a few.
In post 109, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 35, Raskolnikov wrote:Eh, I can't be bothered to seriously address this atm.
A fast wagon here actually has some value though
so this isn't completely terrible.
He's talking about a wagon on himself. How can there be value in a fast wagon on town on page 2? This post looks designed to let people know how pro-town he is.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually like dunn's aggressiveness
Again: lemme non-chalantley make sure the town knows I'm not worried about being lynched by implying that I'm totally cool w/ being pressured.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm not sure whether he's legitimately tunnelling
or pretending and exaggerating in order to get an emotional reaction
In post 49, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually sorting this out so early is a mess because I have to consider ego and
because town lying for reactions is hard to tell
apart from scum lying for malicious purposes.
These posts look like subtle attempts to convey to the town that Dunn isn't actually scumreading him.

In post 57, Raskolnikov wrote:Or even if you don't want to think about drmy you can def give your view on dunn and me at this point.
Another LAMIST post

In post 77, Raskolnikov wrote:Ironically everyone defending me for no reason is more worrying that dunn possibly confbias tunneling here.
So now he's worried about the people defending him. Even though he voted DRMY for jumping on him. So I guess it's scummy to vote for Rask and it's scummy to defend him?
In post 111, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 105, Dunnstral wrote:Maybe you can explain to me why town zach votes me in that scenario
Bad read?

I'm not exactly townreading Zach. But I don't think Zach and Rask can be scumbuddies and I think Rask is scum.
In post 157, JarJarDrinks wrote:Triv could be scum. I think Zach/Dunn is town/town.

Still think Rask is bad. If he is town then that Yoshi post does look pretty terrible.
In post 233, JarJarDrinks wrote:@transend. Not gonna say that you voting for me is scummy. But I do hate how you came in the thread whan u did and pretty much ignored everything happening @ the time.

How do you not give an opinion on Dunn v Zach? Or tell us what u think of leading vote-getter Rask?

Furthermore, if you are townreading Rask then why not mention that I'm pushing a lynch of your townread as a reason to vote for me?
In post 329, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
In post 336, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 334, Transcend wrote:I personally lean on it being a newbtown list given, that he's been towny throughout the rest of the game.
Not sure where ur seeing towniness. His ISO is just so much fluff. Setup spec, play by play, and just lots of going w/ town sentiment. Like every read he gives comes w/ an "although I could be wrong" type of comment.

what are u seeing that looks town in his posts?
False alarm dudes. Was making a case on JarJar, got about a third of the way through day 1, then my browser fucking closed and now I'm just pissed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #275) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

oh holy fuck my multiquotes still posted even tho i closed my browser HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

flipping V is flipping town right?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Transcend »

SCOUT TRIVIUM LOWELL LETS STEER THE TRACTION THIS WAY
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

I shall finish my case in due time or you can make my life easy and just hang him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #279) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

i hate how stubborn you are about jarjar town zach.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #280) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

but there's 3 mafia? if you tr me jarjar and bacde then who do you think is the last one?

[] scout
[] Trivium
[] Alpaca

place an "X" where applicable
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #281) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

lmfao
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #282) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1796, Bacde wrote:
In post 1785, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1771, Transcend wrote:This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim.
Not possibly. I think he should absolutely hardclaim.

And why would I even bother trying to get him to claim as scum? If I'm scum, I keep quiet and just kill him tonight.

I think he's probably scum. But on the off chance he's town and just made a terrible mistake, he's gonna get killed tonight anyway.
so you think if I just softclaimed the correct townie move is to try and pressure me to make me hardclaim?

your response is veerrryyyy interesting to me

I think you and I both know its not in town's interest to pressure me about that post
QFT.

Hey dude.

Catch me up.

You're standing under a guillotine machine, you name all 3 scum. If one of those reads is wrong, your motherfucking head gets chopped off.

Tell me scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #283) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Also, leave Bacde alive today imo. Don't make him hardclaim. Protective role (there's probably one) go on him. If we ML then make him hardclaim tomorrow because we'll be in LYLO. In fact, we'll probably massclaim on LYLO. I think if Bacde had some extremely helpful information (IE a maf check) he would hardclaim.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #284) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

or hell, he might just be VT. guarantee is a strong word though.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #285) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1800, Trivium wrote:Transcend, are you an alt?
Not really. I did play this site in 2011, but I was young and dumb.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #286) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

I think Bacde is softing PR, but I don't think it's a good idea to pile votes on him to claim. And the fact that you're tying Zach to this just looks like shit.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #287) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

Tommy think about this for a second:

You've suspended your lynch on me

You've suspended your lynch on scout

You've suspended your lynch on Alpaca

You've suspended ALL THESE FUCKING LYNCHES

TO PURSUE A LYNCH ON THE SOFT PR CLAIM.

WHO YOU HAVENT MADE A CASE ON, AS OPPOSED TO THE OTHER 3 AFOREMENTIONED CANDIDATES

YOU ARE DELIBERATELY REACHING AT THIS POINT.

VOTE: TOMMY
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #288) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

YOU ALSO MADE UP SOME HORSE SHIT ABOUT ZACH TO JUSTIFY YOUR VOTE ON THIS SLOT
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #289) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

We're hanging Tommy and that's final.

Protective role go on Bacde.

I'm prob getting nk'ed but I seriously think lynching JarJar/Alpaca will end the game. I might have to ISO Lowell one more time to make sure he isn't scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #290) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

Actually if there's a JK go on me <3

Don't think JK should go on the softed pr claim.

But if there's a doctor then I'll take a night kill and trust you guys to do well.

There's about a 0% chance in my eyes that Tommy or JarJar will flip town this game though.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #291) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Transcend »

good point jarjar.

i just still feel like bacde isn't the best lynch.

but if town has all this power then mafia is stacked as fuck and can counter it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #292) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1813, inspectorscout wrote:Why would there be a BP?
I already explained why rask.
would you hang jarjar with me honestly. i honestly hate this push on the pr soft quite a bit.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #293) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Transcend »

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #294) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Transcend »

uh zach isn't even on my side. do you see him voting jarjar????

and your case fucking sucks ass.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #295) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Transcend »

you have no reason to scumread bacde WHATSOEVER.

you are just saying that because he had "information" on Raskol that he was the scum that killed him off.

you have made pushes on other aforementioned slots based on actual tells given in the game. (myself, scout, Alpaca, Zach).

you have DUMPED those pushes to pursue a push on someone you have no reason to fos other than a dead pr which might not have even been his doing.

your play does not look genuine and it just looks like reaching to me.

take a look at day 2 and your push on nnn, which didn't work so you went to scout, and that didn't work either, then you went to me, obviously that didn't work.

you have reached so fucking hard this entire game bro.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #296) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Transcend »

but honestly at this point tommy is transparent scum to all, and while i would be an advocate to lynch him, I have better fish to fry (JarJar) and I feel like Tommy will be an easy lynch for you guys when I get nk'ed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #297) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Transcend »

trivium, scout, lowell

we got a mafia game to win

we may be down, but we're not out yet.

please, do me a fancy and hang jarjardrinks at once.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #298) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Transcend »

i know at one point ALL 3 OF YOU

were advocates of a jarjar lynch.

I really hope nothing has changed now.

Because this vote on Bacde is 20 levels of terrible.

And it is scum motivated.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #299) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Transcend »

Post 300!!!!

I'm going to bed now, and hopefully this will be my last post in this entire game since that means JarJar got lynched while I was asleep and I got nk'ed.

{Scout, Trivium}
{Zach}
{Bacde}
{Lowell}
{Alpaca}
{Tommy, JarJar}
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #300) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

To my dismay, i woke up and jjd was not lynched.
In post 1829, inspectorscout wrote:And I think you just bussed tommy.
Me too. Let's get the head of the snake then shall we?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #301) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Transcend »

if jarjar flipped town i'd be genuinely upset at myself for pursuing such a badread that a handful of people tr'd.

but i don't think he's going to flip town, and he's going to be tougher to lynch than Tommy.

so in my perfect world, jarjar gets lynched.

if he's not getting lynched, i will acquiesce to confscum tommy.

lowell, scout, trivium. COME ON.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #302) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Transcend »

my guess is, he tried to get you to hardclaim to acquire information for his team. you didn't budge (good job <3). so he knows he's in shit and last resort busses. i mean COME THE FUCK ON. the line that he voted Tommy for was absolutely non-alignment indicative. I have made SEVERAL legitimate cases on Tommy that he has ignored to pursue OTHER SHITTY LYNCHES.

HANG HIM.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #303) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

Alpaca do you fos JarJar??? I do too!!!!!!!!! Vote him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #304) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

dude a protective role will be on bacde and they have to kill outside. maybe they'll hit bacde but i'm sure a protective role will be on him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #305) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Alpaca, a short but simple answer.
In post 1198, JarJarDrinks wrote:Trans, u havent answered:

If we lynch scout and he flips town
then do you admit that we (triv, zach, myself) are the power town players and you're garbage?
Scumslip.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #306) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Actually he probably did other things that were really scummy, but this fucking post has been in my head all game and I'm refusing to believe it's not a scumslip.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #307) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1864, Zachstralkita wrote:And that being a scumslip would kind of insinuate that his partners are me and Trivium.
no
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #308) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'll make a giant case on him eventually, but there's a lack of motivation from me right now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #309) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

Because I feel like if I make a giant wall, it won't get read
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #310) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

Or like, it will get read but people won't lynch him, and it's just a waste of time, on my behalf.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #311) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

who knows.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #312) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Tommy

fuck it

L-1
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #313) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1876, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1852, Bacde wrote:^^^this is why we need to lynch jarjar

what happened to lynching me bro
Nobody wants to lynch you. They might after Tommy flips red or they'll still think I'm bussing.

I think it's pretty clear that You and Tommy are both desperately trying to get me lynched.
Tommy hasn't been trying to get you lynched at all dude

but whatever

Scum's either you or Bacde so this slot hangs first
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #314) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

don't ITH just hammer shit
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #315) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

if jarjar isn't getting lynched then what's the fucking point of lynching him as opposed to lynching another sr i have.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #316) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

Lemme reiterate myself

Scout and Trivium are lock town

Zach is 95% lock town

Tommy is lock scum

JarJar is my favorite lynch, because I think he's scum and playing well. However, I cannot achieve that lynch to save my life, so I've moved on.

If I'm wrong about JarJar, then his theory about Bacde is probably right. But I think it's a bunch of Horse Shit coming from him.

Other scum is Alpaca/Lowell leaning heavily towards Alpaca.

I don't think Alpaca/Lowell or JarJar/Bacde are on a scum team together based on associations.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #317) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1890, inspectorscout wrote:@transcend hold ur fuckin shit together mate u are completely destroying any townreads on u.yes, i think jjd is scummy but wtf does it matter if the other scum can hang now?
i have asked you, trivium, and lowell ALL FUCKING DAY to throw a vote JarJar's way. You have not.

So whatever.

We're just lynching the confscum.

Instead of the less obvious one.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #318) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1894, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1889, Transcend wrote:If I'm wrong about JarJar, then his theory about Bacde is probably right. But I think it's a bunch of Horse Shit coming from him.
I predict that if Tommy flips red, I'll be able to convince you to vote bacde tomorrow.
i like your confidence.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #319) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

Hi
In post 1894, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1889, Transcend wrote:If I'm wrong about JarJar, then his theory about Bacde is probably right. But I think it's a bunch of Horse Shit coming from him.
I predict that if Tommy flips red, I'll be able to convince you to vote bacde tomorrow.
Do your worst
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #320) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

Also, that kill makes me sad.

Trivium was beginning to get on my good side.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #321) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

same
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Transcend »

okay JJD.

You did a good job at explaining why you're town and why you're not scum with Tommy.

I applaud you for that.

And I'm slightly beginning to 180 my SR on you because I ISO'd you over the night and concluded that the way you've posted rubs me the wrong way. But like your reactions and content seem genuine to me, and our reads do parallel (except for each other which we can work around).

Anyways now that Bacde is here, I'd like your case against him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Transcend »

Also part of the main reason why I sr'd you so much was because of inconsistency with your reads. I felt like you did buddy with me a few times to get me off your case. And I didn't like the reasons you provided to substantiate where you stood with me. I also felt you made a few opportunistic votes such as scout on d1 I believe it was when you voted him due to a reads list. Honestly tho' I'm probably just shit and I'm not sure what to think about the associative tells b/w you and Tommy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Transcend »

But honestly I kinda like your theory that suggest Tommy was doing his best to paint the image of you/him scum to me. Because I was sincerely leaning that way and now, not so much.

I love how reads change on a dime in this game.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Transcend »

Hi Bacde if you wanna get the first word in before JarJar does, tell me, why you're not scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Transcend »

well bacde, anyone can say that, but how am i supposed to believe it?

give a case to negate all suspicion against you and to support you as town.

or i won't be convinced.

ambivalent about the massclaim btw.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Transcend »

well people think you might be mafia due to your "guarantee" comment. it's a pretty strong word. perhaps, explain why the word "guarantee" doesn't make you scum.

because that word hints that you have extra information that we don't have.

and it
is
kinda weird that the person you have a guarantee about got NK'ed.

PEDIT: meh. at least it's something. I can see it I suppose.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #328) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Transcend »

honestly with the whole soft thing, it's a fork in the road. sometimes softs are intentional, sometimes they aren't.

i feel jjd is slightly justified to have push on that soft given the correlation to the night kill that it had.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #329) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Transcend »

scout what's your opinion of the Trivium nk as opposed to other candidates?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #330) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Transcend »

i guess you did answer my question and it went right over me.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #331) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Transcend »

i kinda do want his claim to be honest

does that require me to vote him? or does it require a massclaim from all...
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #332) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1954, Lowell wrote:Townread on jarjar and scout. I find it unlikely jarjar and tommy are partners. Could be bussing/distancing, but it seems like a pointless risk to take.

VOTE: alpaca

Somehow he manages to be both scummy and useless. Usually I can only get away with one or the other. So, yes, I'm jealous.
who do you think is scum with alpaca...
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #333) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Transcend »

how have i "pocketed" you though?

i instantly voted you at the start of d2.

you came and responded and justified yourself about what you did d1 and all that, and i was moderately pleased.

when you were getting wagoned on d2, i was voting jarjar or tommy at the time i don't remember because they wree my more confident scumreads at the time, but i didn't "pocket" you by not voting you. in fact i said i was still okay with you being lynched.

for most of the game, i've dismissed you as null.

i'm not even sure how you got the conclusion that i pocketed you.

i think it's okay that you poe fos me, but i don't like the reasoning you provided and it looks to me somewhat like you're making an effort to 180 to possibly get me hanged in the future. to be honest, i wasn't too happy with the reasons you provided to tr me initially.

i don't really know though.

i still stand by my jarjar/bacde and you/alpaca theory, where one person from both of those pools are the remaining mafia.

and a gun to head i'd pick alpaca over you.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #334) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Transcend »

this is genuinely just me figuring out whether your 180 on me is real or not.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #335) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Transcend »

i understand that you're 180ing JarJar

I am as well.

But you've stated that you feel like you're being "pocketed" by me. And you've neglected to explain why.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #336) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Transcend »

oh so i'm indirectly pocketing you is what you're saying
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #337) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1969, Zachstralkita wrote:there's not a half of a half a chance he or anyone can get me lynched.
[bold] Vote: Zach [/bold]

>:)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Transcend »

@scout opinions on lowell and his "poe reads"?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Transcend »

i kinda don't wanna lynch scout/zach ever and stay within my pool of 4.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #340) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Transcend »

JJD I also want your input on Lowell's most recent posts.

I know you want to rope Bacde today, but I want you to think long term.

Based on what Lowell said who do you think is more likely to be scum in your Alpaca/Lowell pool?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #341) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1983, JarJarDrinks wrote:scout is a now a solid townread of mine because of how Tommy joined that wagon.
not buying this read.

you've scumread scout for most of the game, based on his content and tone.

then you SOLIDLY tr him because of Tommy (the mafia) who voted pretty much everyone in the game at one point?

I don't think you legitimately 180'd for that reason.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #342) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Transcend »

i'm not saying your read is wrong, but your transition looks awkward as fuck.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #343) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1984, Transcend wrote:JJD I also want your input on Lowell's most recent posts.

I know you want to rope Bacde today, but I want you to think long term.

Based on what Lowell said who do you think is more likely to be scum in your Alpaca/Lowell pool?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #344) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Transcend »

i don't need to read tommy's iso. i know what happened. he voted scout when a bw on him was shifting and his vote on infinityslot failed. yes, that was probably tommy voting a town slot to get through another day. no, i don't think this is something you can get an accurate read off of as Tommy was all over the place.

pedit: hmmmm okay. i'm still skeptical that you're certain that he's town due to the actions of scum. but you've supported yourself well here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #345) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1991, Zachstralkita wrote:My prediction is the scum on Tommy's wagon is either scout or Transcend and scout is more likely.
i'm not saying you're wrong in that there might be someone that bussed, but what if no one bussed and scum is within the pool of {Bacde,Lowell,Alpaca}? if I consider JarJar as town fmpov that means 5 town hanged that scum slot.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #346) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1992, JarJarDrinks wrote:I think Lowell is more likely scum then Alpaca.
yesterday, i'd disagree with you.

today, i'd possibly bite on that one.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #347) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Transcend »

come to think of it, i don't even know if tommy/lowell had a single interaction this game.

i could be wrong, but i can't remember the top of my head any interactions they've had.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #348) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1692, Tommy wrote:
Lowell analysis

Everything in this is good:
In post 620, Lowell wrote:Done.

page 12, blue yoshi trying to pocket triv, triv not buying it
page 13, shotty obsesses over scumtells, doesn't like votes on him
page 15, tommy struggles to contribute, bacde arrives, does better
page 17, fading townread on transcend, guy looks twitchy, equivocal on votes
page 20, bacde tangles with jarjar, is town
page 22, alpaca enters w/ read list (meh), shotty debates mafia theory (meh)
page 23, big fan of transcend's 573

vote stands on
shotty
. he's tame as hell in ways I don't like
fos alpaca
I agree with transcend that his "reads list" post was contrived garbage. this is the post lurker-scum make to look like they're paying attention ever few pages. And let me tell you, I know a thing or two about lurkerscum.
fos jarjar
I'm sheeping bacde on this. Hard to put my finger on what's wrong with him, but something's just missing. Is ISO is like watching paint dry.

Strongest townreads:
bacde
, who from his entry has been clear and aggressive in ways I like.
dunn
, though I'm fading slightly on this one. I want to believe in the player who earned townpoints for the first dozen pages or so and not the one who has coasted since then.
transcend
, up and down on him, but I like his calling out alpaca's junkposts.
This was the first time he gave an opinion of Scout or JarJar:
In post 857, Lowell wrote:I'm okay with both lead wagons. Which even as I write it sounds scummy, but here we are. VOTE: jarjar who seems more flailing of the two.
Yeah, it does sound pretty bad. And then he never gives any reasons for this scum-read until challenged directly, at which point he comes out with this:
In post 941, Lowell wrote:That's a great question which I can't really answer. Somehow I've got it in my mind that you are, though. Am I being played or what?
Zach pushes him again, and he offers "It's a gut read."

Next he makes a decent case on Alpaca. I won't quote it here because it's long, but you can find it here.

I think this gives an insight into his playstyle:
In post 993, Lowell wrote:Might I add, alpaca saying, of me, that "he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town," and calling that a
negative
, says much more about him than me.
When he's playing badly, it's semi-deliberate. He wants to give the impression that he doesn't care.

Don't like this:
In post 1357, Lowell wrote:Likewise, I'm getting a scumvibe from triv.
He follows it with some explanation, but doesn't address Trivium's town-slip, which I think is all you really need to read Trivium.

Overall, I think his time on the JarJar wagon looks bad, and that's the main issue with Lowell. He's an all right lynch candidate, but I hope I'll find better when I look into the others.
In post 1693, Lowell wrote:That was a lot of writing to say "neutral on Lowell"

Come lynch alpaca with me.
This is legitimately, LEGITIMATELY the only exchange that Lowell/Tommy have had this game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #349) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2006, inspectorscout wrote:okay trans, thats true

coming back to zach's thing about me not interacting with tommy: just check his iso, at least 20% of it is trying to get me look bad, and i think i replied to him more than often.

so, general scumreads seem to be alpaca/lowell/bacde/me? if - going 100% transcend style - you put a gun to my head id say its lowell and alpaca OUT OF THESE 4 ONLY

i assume since you say OUTSIDE you still hold your fos on JJD.

pick one candidate out of the lowell/alpaca pool.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #350) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Transcend »

i probably don't need to ask that since you literally just got done saying that lowell would likely flip green

but uh perhaps your opinion changed on the opinions given about lowell

PEDIT: WHAT
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #351) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Transcend »

is it bad that i want to l-1 him already

because he's had a pretty bad day today

and a pretty meh game over all

PEDIT: uh....................... that was the fastest 180 i've ever seen honestly.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #352) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah okay let's spice the game up honestly.

VOTE: lowell

L-1 Claim now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #353) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Transcend »

and yeah bacde needs to claim i think this is a democratic decision that doesn't really require votes.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #354) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Transcend »

i don't really know how mass works, but i think you do it on lylo.

lowell's the slot we all fos, and bacde is the slot that's made questionable softs, so i feel only they should claim as we'd probably be giving TOO MUCH information to scum if we had EVERYONE claim at this point.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #355) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Transcend »

UNVOTE:

okay fine

but lowell claims, and he claims now.

as well as bacde. claim now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #356) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Transcend »

also, i'm entertaining the idea of a possible townbloc.

jjd's had a really good day today so.......

zach if you put scout in the bloc, i'd be willing to put jjd in the bloc as well...... then we have a townbloc of 4 people in 7 {You, Me, JJD, Scout}

it's quite a gamble to take, but honestly i've seen these blocs work in other games, really well, to my surprise.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #357) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Transcend »

and jjd mine

JarJarDrinks:

Are you town?

[] yes
[] no
[] maybe
[] applesauce
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #358) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Transcend »

Fun fact: Fellas, the bloc I proposed has the 4 people that lynched Tommy along with Trivium.

I know it's a gamble to assume that someone didn't bus, but honestly all 4 of our votes were REALLY good on him.

And all 3 of these pairings with Tommy are very very possible.

Tommy+Lowell: No interactions but one, which look incredibly forced.

Tommy+Alpaca: Tommy made a giant ass wall about Alpaca (so did I honestly). Alpaca did not respond to either wall.

Tommy+Bacde: This one is a tough one to see due to Tommy pushing on Bacde with JJD, but I think it might be possible. I kinda want Bacde to elaborate why he townread Tommy when there were several cases made against him.

It's a gamble, but right now I'm leaning a bit towards JJD town over Bacde.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #359) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Transcend »

You're allowed to say no guys, but I've been thinking really hard.

Also I'm no longer ruling out a Tommy/Lowell/Alpaca team.

Lowell has pushed on Alpaca, but not super hard enough to rule out a bus.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #360) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Transcend »

I honestly think if Lowell, Bacde, Alpaca flip in any order, that town will win the game.

It's kinda lazy, but lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #361) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Transcend »

And I'm taking a HUGE gamble 180'ing my SR on JarJar, but I'm actually quite fond of his vote on Tommy. I think initially the two were commandeering a lynch on Bacde, then Tommy said some stupid shit and JarJar honestly had no reason to bus.

Among other things.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #362) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Transcend »

Will never let myself down if I was right initially though and he is scum.

But eh.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #363) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Transcend »

You are here now give us a claim.

L-1.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #364) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Transcend »

I'll unvote after you claim, how bout that?

And why is it bad? Who would you put in a bloc of 4?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #365) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Transcend »

CLAIM.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #366) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Alpaca
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #367) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

Another l-1 lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #368) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm dissolving any town bloc fwiw.

That was a half asleep idea and i lack confidence again.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #369) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

Claim. Both of you.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #370) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ah. I missed the spoiler. On mobile :P
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #371) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

Bacde just claim dude, i think your claim benefits town more than it does mafia.

Pedit: low key agree.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #372) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

Vc please. I honestly want a flip soon.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #373) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

But bacde, i feel like you knew who rasko copped n2 and it wasn't trivium. Just out if you know who cop visited and we can make inferences whether he got a red or green check on them.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #374) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

And this information will help us out and if you eat a nk for it, then so be it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #375) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

STOP WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM US. JUST CLAIM.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #376) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

honestly bacde's refusal to claim reads town to me.

it's honestly probably both lowell/alpaca.

i still kinda want a claim but i can live with hanging lowell/alpaca before he claims at this point.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #377) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

i think i'd rather off alpaca over lowell after some deep thinking. i kinda think both are scum right now. but if it's only one of them i'm PRETTY sure it's alpaca.

with that said, i'm gonna keep my vote in place.

bacde, since you've been on the defensive all day, tell me what you think about alpaca and lowell. our reads have paralleled quite a bit throughout this game, i'm curious where your head is at about these two slots.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #378) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Transcend »

at this point i'm more eager to hang one of my foses than know what bacde is. i haven't really fosed him at all this game. only thing that suggests he's mafia is a point that was made by Tommy (the already flipped mafia).

just hang Alpaca and rid the town of 67% of the mafia.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #379) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm not saying that Bacde vs. JarJar is outright TVT but I feel like you two bickering and JarJar forcing Bacde to claim and Bacde resisting and you guys fosing each other from that isn't the appropriate step to take for today when all of us are reasonably comfortable with Alpaca/Lowell lynches.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #380) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2121, JarJarDrinks wrote:Although we run the same risk of him getting quick-hammered if he's town and one of those other 2 are scum.
this, my friend is why we shouldn't l-1 him. we risk losing potential PR due to scum that wants to sac themselves.

i think i honestly trust bacde's judgment here. he seems like a seasoned player he's been here since 2005. i think we're legitimately just pissing him off by asking him to claim. maybe he's right in that he doesn't want to claim yet. i cannot make that call, but i feel like giving him benefit of the doubt.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #381) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Transcend »

i hate to speak for someone else but he has said that he's been busy with work.

but he's been on the defensive all day and has had to respond to all the people CAMPAIGNING for him to claim.

i have done my best to get bacde to contribute content about stuff other than his claim such as his opinion on alpaca/lowell. he hasn't responded, but you HAVE to remember that this game isn't everyone's life. immediate responses won't always happen.

just felt like putting that out there honestly.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #382) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Transcend »

one final thing, bacde said that he WOULD claim if we ALL claimed. I don't understand why he wants all the claims, but think about his POV. Do you think it's fair that this slot that maybe one person at most hard-foses has to hard claim and others get away scot free?

honestly jarjar i really think we should just better the town numbers and finish off alpaca or lowell today and the whole bacde scenario will be easier with just one mafia.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #383) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2101, Bacde wrote:
In post 2096, Transcend wrote:And this information will help us out and if you eat a nk for it, then so be it.
If I eat a NK for it then everything that you need to find will be found
i don't understand this line.... but maybe this is a reason why he doesn't want to claim at the current time
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #384) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Transcend »

to summarize all my points: we have a mislynch. we all have solid cases against Alpaca/Lowell. We maintain the mislynch we have if we lynch scum. I think that we worry about Bacde's claim if we hit lylo. And even if we hit LYLO he might get nk'ed and supposedly we "gain the information we need" as Bacde said. I just feel like all the Bacde momentum to claim is misleading us from roping another scum, which should be the objective in mind.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #385) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Transcend »

i'm not kidding when i say i think the game ends upon alpaca and lowell being flipped.

i'm really not.

the arguments between bacde and owell read kinda TVT because i feel like both their sides are justified. they just contradict each other.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #386) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Transcend »

bacde and jarjar****
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #387) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Transcend »

would you be willing to mass to get his claim then?

i'm really ambivalent to this whole thing. i just want lowell or alpaca hanged because they are my final 2 mafia picks.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #388) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Transcend »

at this point i kinda just want everyone to shut the fuck up so that we can focus on lynching alpaca/lowell so if that means we have to massclaim to shut bacde up to shut jarjar up, then so be it.

i literally think we can live with just hanging one of the aforementioned slots and having him not claim as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #389) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Transcend »

Oh boys!! I have a present for you!!!
In post 912, Lowell wrote:I agree 100% with #908. I'm coming around on tommyscum.
908 was me voting Tommy for voting kush for the opportunistic vote.

Lowell agrees with me about this.

Didn't vote Tommy ONE SINGLE FUCKING TIME, let alone INTERACTED WITH HIM.

lol...
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #390) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay

Scout: ???
Transcend: VT
JarJar: VT
Lowell: VT
Zach: ???
Bacde: ???
Alpaca: VT

There's gotta be at least one pr here somewhere lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #391) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Transcend »

whoops i just saw you bold a vt claim and assumed we were massing

oh well lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #392) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Transcend »

i can agree with that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #393) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Transcend »

yes. i agree with that. luckily i'm just VT so my claim didn't mean much.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #394) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay boys. Here's the plan of attack, or what I'd like to see happen.

We finish the mass.

We decide who we want to lynch in alpaca/lowell. (My vote is for alpaca rn).

Should we lynch right this should be a town cake walk.

If anyone claims pr i am 100% opposed to lynching them under any god given circumstances.

Any objections?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #395) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Transcend »

No? I really hope not. This is a fool proof plan for victory.

But please complete the mass before any lynched occur so that were all level headed when we're making our decision.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #396) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Transcend »

That was on day 2 dude. Kush was lynched d2. Tommy was lynched day 3. Please continue to make up excuses to not vote Tommy lmao.

Also if you "came around to him as scum" how come your only exchange with him is you asking him to vote alpaca? You don't normally ask the person you scum read to vote with you.

There was Tommy momentum for two days, and you did not strengthen that momentum one single time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #397) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2146, inspectorscout wrote:this is a fool proof plan given that your reads are right lol
and im still against massclaiming but w/e
I along with many others feel like the pool of alp/lowell is very safe to lynch between.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #398) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2084, Zachstralkita wrote:Due to this turn of events though, I'm p sure we get scum if we flip Alpaca/Lowell in any order
Exhibit A
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #399) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2051, Lowell wrote:If you promise to kill alpaca, then I'll claim. VT.
In post 2077, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:The lurker is back
Just a joke
In post 2037, Lowell wrote:
In post 2025, Transcend wrote:also, i'm entertaining the idea of a possible townbloc.

jjd's had a really good day today so.......

zach if you put scout in the bloc, i'd be willing to put jjd in the bloc as well...... then we have a townbloc of 4 people in 7 {You, Me, JJD, Scout}

it's quite a gamble to take, but honestly i've seen these blocs work in other games, really well, to my surprise.
Damn that's a scummy ass townbloc. I don't respond to scummy ass townblocs.
In post 2042, Lowell wrote:If you believe in the townbloc you shouldn't mind joining me in voting alpaca, ya?
In post 2043, Lowell wrote:your townbloc is bad and you should feel bad.
In post 2046, Lowell wrote:Because I wasn't scum then and I wasn't scum now. What I mind is idle laziness/curiosity/scum pushing me to L-1 over and over again.
In post 2051, Lowell wrote:If you promise to kill alpaca, then I'll claim. VT.
In post 2056, Lowell wrote:Claiming in this situation is stupid and will always be stupid. Kill scum with me or gtfo.
In post 2059, Lowell wrote:Actually I don't know. The town bloc might actually be fine, if I'm wrong about bacde. In which case, whatever.
I am 99% Lowell is scum, he appears and doesn't claim even after being asked, he than proceeds to call the 'town block' scummy and a bad idea than turns around and says it was a good idea.
I haven't really liked his play since the beggining and reluctantly went off of him once he went power poster but I am pretty sure he is scum.

Not actually sure what I am at but I will claim to make things easier, ready for the hype?
VT
Exhibit B

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”