DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (isolation #400) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I love how people would rather replace out that try to play...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #401) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:37 am

In post 3081, Aristophanes wrote:Right! It was Anti vs FakeGod

I recall them being obvtown to me (though I was scum) and being strung along until D4 for an easy mislynch.
Yeah, you bastard! You're a terrible person for lynching me.

It's one of the two times I've been lynched.

The other was in the worst game I've ever seen. But still! YOU BASTARD
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #402) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:33 am

In post 3101, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3099, SnowStorm wrote:Hi everybody!
Hello Doctor Nick!
Glad I wasn't the only one with that first thought.
In post 3103, SnowStorm wrote:
Unvote.
Thanks bb
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (isolation #403) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 am

Ok. I'm willing to believe the FN thing on MJ. For now. I mean, I doubt it matters much, since I'm going to be lynched more than likely, but still. Just putting that out there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (isolation #404) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 3112, Aristophanes wrote:@DS, you mentioned that AvF was one of 2 games you've been lynched in. Does that mean mislynched? Or have you been NK'D or endgame in every other game you've played. And what was the other game you mentioned?
I have been endgamed, NK'd, or vigged in literally every other game besides AvF and some shitty Fire and Ice Mafia game where I was the only doc claim who could give who was healed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #405) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 3113, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I thought the "moi" thing was funny. Just thought I'd let you know :)
Thanks bb
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (isolation #406) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 pm

MJ... Just because Bro is confirming your FN doesn't mean they are town. If they denied it, they would be put in a 1v1 with you that they would die in anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (isolation #407) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Additionally, nothing they do points to them as town. There are just better scum options for now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #408) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Nobody was laughing
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (isolation #409) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 pm

[also, I doubt anyone cared]
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (isolation #410) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:13 pm

In post 3126, Transcend wrote:diamond what's your opinion on spiffeh
Null!town. I'll go into detail on my computer once my internet is working.
In post 3136, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh god Medical is Mr. Rogers aren't they ...
You just realized...

This is why I wanted a flavor claim. Because it could tell us if this line of thought is worthwhile.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #411) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Ugh. Even when people replace in, the game is really divided, and always the same way.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (isolation #412) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 pm

In post 3161, Gammagooey wrote:guess who's weekend went to absolute shit

reading over stuff in half an hour or so.
You and me both, brother.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (isolation #413) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:53 pm

In post 3163, Firebringer wrote:I spent the weekend studying, so neither of you have the right to complain.
Except that's what I did until it hit the pooper.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (isolation #414) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 am

In post 3183, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3138, DiamondSentinel wrote:Null!town. I'll go into detail on my computer once my internet is working.
I don't really think this lines up with how you've been treating me this game
Opinions change.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (isolation #415) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:35 am

Stuffs and things. Again, still without my computer, so I will add that of my todo list for when I get it back.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #416) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:21 am

In post 3197, Cephrir wrote:i didn'twant to look at it because it was long but damn

also he said it takes a wagon on him for him to obvtown... guess what he isn't doing?
Well, yes, that typically is how it is. I'm not sure why it's not working now. I mean, the last time I tried was almost 6 months ago. But I dunno.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #417) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 pm

In post 1971, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1969, Spiffeh wrote:Firebringer do you have something you'd like to share?

Because if you're implying that I performed an action last night that is fucking bullshit

And I'm getting quicklynched for whatever you're implying

So spit it out
Rolefishing.

Also, I do have a guilty on you, but I am not going to explain it till tomorrow, if I live.
UNVOTE:

We don't need to quicklynch you though.
@Zulfy - Here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (isolation #418) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Before you say "it's good to slow down a wagon that seems like it'll blow straight through", it's not. I can provide examples (2 from the same game come readily to mind) that show that when a wagon slows down, they will wriggle out of the lynch.

Both from Metal Gear Solid V Mafia.

1. I had a tracker guilty on someone (can't remember who) who visited someone who was NK'd (I was scum, but since it was a truthful tracker, it worked perfectly). They were lynched within 72 hours of daystart because it was incriminating.

2. Due to a variety of things that went weird, I had unwittingly lied about my role (apparently I could see ninjas, but none of the scumteam saw this first time around. But whatever) and had tracked said person, even though they were a ninja. Due to this, I was about to get quicklynched, but T-Bone, my scum buddy, managed to talk them into slowing down the wagon so I could talk my way out of the lynch. We made it through the game because of that with no casualties on the scum team.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #419) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:03 pm

@Zulfy - I didn't say that. Someone said that about me. I always beat the lurker drum because (again) in MGSV, PV was able to survive and win as part of the scumteam because he prodged literally the entire game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (isolation #420) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 3220, Zulfy wrote:Um but DiamondSentinel, in this case it would be you wriggling out of the lynch, and in the case you provided that's what you did.
You seem to be implying that you and Firebringer are scumbuddies.

+1

Pedit: Dan pls answer
I don't know where I'm implying anything about that, but I honestly doubt I can change your opinion about it. At this point, I'm likely going to be lynched today. So at some time in the future, I will give a nice full readlist with further thoughts in the game. But not right now.
In post 3221, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3219, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Zulfy - I didn't say that. Someone said that about me. I always beat the lurker drum because (again) in MGSV, PV was able to survive and win as part of the scumteam because he prodged literally the entire game.
Wait aminute what exactly are you replying to here?
I was replying to the subquote in 3217. (number 349)

PEdit: Aww, you just called me an all-star. I think.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #421) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I'm just switching between this and homework.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3229 (isolation #422) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Zulfy, besides the fact that it was a tracker result and not a cop result, there was no reason the wagon shouldn't have blown through. The kid had never really been townread, and it was entirely sound. They didn't even deny visiting them. The roles could very easily have been reversed and the situation would have ended up the exact same.

(also, that's not him slowing the wagon on me. It was him slowing the wagon based on his own fake-guilty. That's a major fact you are missing)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (isolation #423) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:24 pm

He was slowing down the wagon based on his own fake-guilty on Spiffeh.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (isolation #424) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:27 pm

You mean the constant insults, bitching, and strawman arguments?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #425) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 3235, Zulfy wrote:
In post 352, DiamondSentinel wrote:hiplop... There are 2, maybe 3. You are overreacting.

VOTE: hiplop
Two to three votes on hiplop, so hiplop is overreacting to his distaste of those votes, and that makes him scummy, I think is what you two have going on here.

Can you elaborate on your scumread on hiplop? I understand getting riled up by BROseidon can be fun but please don't get distracted.
Well, the fact that he likes to call himself conf!town makes me think he's more VI than scum, but he could be faking it. I'll give you more information tomorrow, likely.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3252 (isolation #426) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Ok, I will agree that either hiplop/Spiffeh would be a really nice dayvig right about now. That'd help clear up my mind a lot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #427) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:57 pm

(Or was that not what you're saying. Either way, either of those 2 would help me figure out what track I'm on)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #428) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 am

In post 3283, hiplop wrote:Ibe seen him win as scum because people say hes too awful to be scum
I've only won once as scum, and it certainly wasn't because I was "too awful to be scum".

There was a certain "je ne sais quoi" about T-Bone's play that caused chaos where I could lie my way out of things.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #429) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 am

In post 3272, Spiffeh wrote:DS it's awfully convenient that I go from "never lynch" to "null!town" to "dayvig target" in such a short time period

All around the same time I turn against you and push for your lynch

What a coincidence!
Your slot has been all over the place. But regardless.

This Vig request isn't "I want him to die because he's scum". It's "I want him to die so I can see if I need to completely revise my thinking". None of the deaths has given me any insight on whether or not I'm on the right track.

It's the same reason we lost Cyberpunk. So many of the deaths were obvious that I was wrong on a lot of things, and didn't see until it was too late.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (isolation #430) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 am

In post 3307, hiplop wrote:Is fire known for gambiting?
Abso-fucking-lutely
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (isolation #431) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:05 am

In post 3305, Transcend wrote:Link your iso to said game?
You could look it up. The 2 games I've listed are Cyberpunk Mafia (my most recent that I'm not in) and MGSV (my second game I played in, which will be at the very bottom)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (isolation #432) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 am

In post 3306, SnowStorm wrote:I went over to check DS's reaction to FB's guilty on Spiffeh, since some people are scum reading him for it.
In post 2000, DiamondSentinel wrote:Claim your damn guilty, FB. You will die anyways tonight. No scumteam would let someone who crumbed that live.

Also, I swear, if you were faking a guilty...
In post 2002, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, DO NOT HAMMER

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF BS THAT HAPPENED IN MACHINA WHERE SOMEONE HAD A "GUILTY" ON SOMEONE ELSE AND WE HAMMERED THEM IN UNDER 24 HOURS!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT, BUT THAT TIME IT WAS A FUCKING GAMBIT. 2 TOWN DIED BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT PLAY.
This is not a bad reaction. It is probably the most natural of the reactions I saw. Like he has said, FB is known for gambiting. There was no reason to 100% believe or deny the guilty, the only way to know if FB was telling the truth was for him to fully claim. These posts and DS's further explanation/defense of his thought process here all align with how I'd expect someone who's both played and hydra'd with FB to react.
Oh, thank you for linking that. I had been taking what FB had said at face value, like I bet so many were.

Yeah, he's downright lying about me talking like I "knew it was fake"

VOTE: Firebringer

Liars get rope, especially as blatant a lie as this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (isolation #433) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am

(Although bringing up that event, and me reading over it, does make me think that it's a good idea to have Spiffeh as null!town now. That is a fairly poor reaction in hindsight. Sure it looked good at the time, but not really anymore)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #434) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:27 am

Due to popular demand, my readlists are back.

Obvious Town/Confirmed Town:
Possible MJ. So they stay hesitantly in this spot.

Town:
Snowstorm (made a surprising turnaround from his slot. But still a bit apprehensive)
Cephrir
Zulfy
Aristophanes

Null!Town:
Transcend
GammaGooey
MagnaOfIllusion
SnarkySnowman
Grib

Null:
Spiffeh

Null!Scum:
Hiplop

Scum:
Firebringer
Bro

I'll make longer posts in a bit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #435) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 am

No, he's town because he's actually producing content and thinking. If you've noticed, there are more than a couple people on the town list that don't agree with me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (isolation #436) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:37 am

1. kdowns was scum because he wasn't doing jack shit. I'm allowed to amend a slot when someone replaces in.

2. If that were the case, then why would Cephrir, who has been on my case the entire game, be one of my stronger town reads? No, you slipped down the second you started making these shitty logic jumps that you are now, and have only continued to do so since I read your reaction to the readtest. I must agree with Firebringer that it was a pretty poor reaction. Although it didn't seem it at the time.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (isolation #437) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:45 am

Then answer this, FB. Can you deny that they are making infinitely more content than KDowns did?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3350 (isolation #438) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:50 am

How did I strawman you? I was agreeing with your earlier statement from when you were scumreading Spiffeh.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (isolation #439) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 am

So has your read taken a 180? He did replace the person who "only you could read"...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #440) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:19 am

In post 664, Cephrir wrote:-super long quote trim-
I mean okay if anyone else here wants to speak up and say they've had meaningful interactions with kdowns then by all means do so. Why would I say this if it weren't true.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3376 (isolation #441) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 3369, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3350, DiamondSentinel wrote:How did I strawman you? I was agreeing with your earlier statement from when you were scumreading Spiffeh.
You were basically saying that I was saying all your reads were people who agree with you.
So I was basically saying what you were basically saying...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (isolation #442) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:39 am

In post 3408, Spiffeh wrote:DS wagon will result in a scumflip

Snarky one might as well

hiplop I don't really think so
Unless I am unwittingly a supersaint, then it will not result in it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (isolation #443) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:40 am

My wagon will not result in a scumflip*

Sorry about the super vague sentence.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (isolation #444) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 am

So, I'll be busy today and tomorrow (funny, as its my day off), but I'll still skim the pages, so if you need me, bold my name.

But I'm not sure how I feel about Snarky wagon...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (isolation #445) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:40 am

In post 3440, Grib wrote:Still think hiplop's reaction to one (1) vote way at the beginning of the game was awful.
Hey look. Another thing I said way back when.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (isolation #446) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:15 am

Hey. Still Ron Stoppable. Vanilla Townie. Nothing special.

Y'all are still dumbasses. Could you Vig me instead of lynching me. I don't want to ruin my streak.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #447) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:18 am

Oh wait, Transcend. Were you hoping for this?

"Oh crap. You got me! Go scum!"

Well, as much as I would like this dumb town to learn a lesson, I still want us to win. So, yeah. Go town, you guys are stupid. I may not be the most town by meta, but I'm damn transparent and everything I do is to help town.

If you still want to lynch me, go fuck yourself. (This is how you sounded, BRO, except way more childish)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #448) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:40 am

So, assuming you lynch me, which seems likely, I beg you to completely forget any reads you have. This game is turning out terribly. So, start from scratch. That's the only way town has a chance.

Oh, and MJ, use your ability on someone with plenty of credibility. Assuming you survive tonight, that is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (isolation #449) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:15 am

In post 3471, BROseidon wrote:"This game is turning out so terribly"

1/3 people dead so far are scum.

Pick one.
And do tell what the fuck you had to do with that.

Or are you claiming SK?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #450) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:18 am

Just because there is a scum dead doesn't mean the game is going well. I can name numerous counter examples.

Antihero v. Fakegod - D1 scum lynch. Scum win because town did fuck-all.
Machina - D1 scum lynch, D4 and Vig scum kill. Scum win because people didn't think.
Fire and Ice (whichever one in my history) - D1 scum lynch, 3 crossfires between fire and ice Mafia which was the ONLY reason for the town win there. Literally no other reason.

Your reasoning is absolutely shit, Bro. (Hey look. A rare attack on someone's reasoning in this game. Take a hint guys)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (isolation #451) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Then DOOOOOO tell FB.

Oh, and if you can't, I want you lynched because this is the same bullshit reason you're lynching me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (isolation #452) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:25 pm

In post 3482, Firebringer wrote:I thought you wanted me lynched anyways?
I'm sorry. I can't hear you over HYPOCRICY!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (isolation #453) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:38 pm

I've never really looked into Whiteknighting, as I personally don't see it as a good scumtell, so I'd definitely prefer FB get lynched. In fact, I'll even eat the rope if it means that you guys finally wake up and lynch FB.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (isolation #454) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Wait. Gamma. How does my ISO cause existential crises?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #455) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:36 am

In post 3504, Gammagooey wrote:see when i look at an iso that has more than 300 posts on day 2, i question a lot of things.

shouldn't i be doing something else with my time than reading this? what makes a person so unable to shut up and let the thread think? is life an illusion, with all its wonders simply constructed to find how much inanity humanity can sort through?

things like that.
Well, the first, I've thought many many times. The second, well, I like making a certain amount of noise. It helps. And third? I mean, I would say that it's constructed to put us through as much bullshit as possible. But same thing, really.
In post 3518, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3497, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3482, Firebringer wrote:I thought you wanted me lynched anyways?
I'm sorry. I can't hear you over HYPOCRICY!
Ummm no, I don't think you know what that word means.
In post 3499, DiamondSentinel wrote:I've never really looked into Whiteknighting, as I personally don't see it as a good scumtell, so I'd definitely prefer FB get lynched. In fact, I'll even eat the rope if it means that you guys finally wake up and lynch FB.
White knighting isn't a thing.
Now beyond me wanting you lynched, why do you want me lynched again?
I know what hypocrisy is. Even if I can't spell it.

But anyways, reasons this, reasons that. You made a shitty attempt at a reaction test (this in itself isn't lynch-worthy), and then when I questioned you on it, and became dissatisfied with your response, you proceeded to blab how "I knew it was false because I'm scum". Yet at the same time, you also think that Spiffeh is also scum. Well, those 2 can't be true. Either me or Spiffeh would have to be scum. If both of us were, I couldn't have "known it was false". The fact that you've been for lynching both of us at some point today shows that you either aren't thinking, OR ARE TOTALLY SCUM.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #456) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:42 am

Well, either voting me and then listening to me once I flip town would work. Or not voting me and listening to me.

Either way, listening to me might help the town get out of this shitfest we are in.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (isolation #457) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:04 am

Hi Transcend.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3530 (isolation #458) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:28 am

In post 3527, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3475, Grib wrote:Bro: MJ contradicted their own claim. Of course they're going to get questioned about it. I don't understand why you think that post by Magna in particular is shit.
They claimed a conf-town role. You don't fucking question it unless I flip scum.* Really, REALLY not hard

*Which I won't because I'm town this game.
This is a terrible terrible post and you should feel bad about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #459) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:53 am

Well, a lot of things not in this game, and very few things in this game are good. (Is that the correct answer? I'm not hip, so i frankly have no idea what you're saying)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (isolation #460) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 am

Oh hi. Thanks SK.

VOTE: Hiplop

Oh, and all you guys voting me, I've got a little tip for you.

Go down to the local Walgreens, buy something called Viagra, and it'll help you go and FUCK YOURSELF

I'm town and you all know it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (isolation #461) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:35 am

MJ, who did you use your ability on last night. If nobody, then I'm inclined to vote Bro or you.

I mean, I know it won't matter, but once I flip town, hopefully people will see "hey, maybe we were all dumbasses and should have listened to him"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #462) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 pm

In post 3606, Gammagooey wrote:I'd say Snarky was more obvious scum than DS is but he still flipped town

Like we have time and I think there's a pretty damn decent chance DS is town, and I really want to talk over some of his posts and his mindset with someone at least and see if I can get people to either understand the stuff that I'm seeing or tell me I'm stupid for thinking that because <thing i overlooked or am discounting for dumb reasons or etc etc etc>

I'll bring up some posts of his later tonight, don't have time to sift through his iso atm.
Fell free to go ahead and ask me about any of my posts. Or ask others if you don't feel confident to ask me. I don't mind. I'm town, so I know the truth will come out eventually.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #463) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:38 pm

In post 3609, Cephrir wrote:oh nvm guys he's town, he said so
Finally someone gets it! I'm like Pinocchio. I can't lie!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3616 (isolation #464) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 pm

You were wrong about Snarky. Hey, guess what? You're wrong about me too.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3617 (isolation #465) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Jeez. SK is a better scum hunter than you fools.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3621 (isolation #466) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok, everyone on me, save for Bro and hip, could you find it in your heart to reexamine me, and then vote hiplop like you should? Please and thanks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #467) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 am

Haha! Thanks for reminding me of the good ol posts! That one where I was mocking ceph(?) and said "this wagon has no resistance" and that sorta thing literally right after he said nobody should say that, and then everyone took it seriously. That was comedy gold!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #468) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:20 am

It was a collective thing. The town in general was wrong. And still is b
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (isolation #469) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 am

No, I still have more. 5 on me, 4 on hip, iirc
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #470) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:31 am

Ok, FB. You need to unvote right now. Regardless of my status in your mind, I'm at L-1, which could make for "accidental" hammer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3637 (isolation #471) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 am

In post 3634, Firebringer wrote:What are you talking about?
You are at L-2

No one is accidentally hammering anyone.
Nobody has unvoted, hiplop and Arist voted me. I'm at 6 votes. l-1.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (isolation #472) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:31 am

And DS will be a complete repeat of both if you let it happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #473) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 am

In post 3641, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3640, DiamondSentinel wrote:And DS will be a complete repeat of both if you let it happen.
Repeatedly light AtEing isn't going to get players who are already voting you to unvote you.

Instead of this why aren't you making more of an effort to push for a scum read to be lynched?
Because I'm at the point where I sincerely doubt that anyone who didn't vote hiplop after that flip will ever vote him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3653 (isolation #474) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:30 am

In post 3647, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3641, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3640, DiamondSentinel wrote:And DS will be a complete repeat of both if you let it happen.
Repeatedly light AtEing isn't going to get players who are already voting you to unvote you.

Instead of this why aren't you making more of an effort to push for a scum read to be lynched?
This is why DS is scum btw.
Because I'm fucking sick of dealing with terrible players who can't bother to see beyond their stupid little circlejerks? Yep. That makes me scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #475) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:30 am

In post 3654, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3653, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because I'm fucking sick of dealing with terrible players who can't bother to see beyond their stupid little circlejerks? Yep. That makes me scum.
If you can spend five minutes and show me you are actually trying to game solve, and see what your motivations are besides "lets not lynch me"

Maybe, and this a huge maybe, I will see you as town.
Now tell me without AtE, who do you think is scum besides hiplop.
Ok. Well.

I'm getting a solid null!scum on Bro right now, and while SnowStrom himself is a null!town, I can't shake my really strong scum-read on KDowns I had before he replaced out. Also, his replace was super scummy. My scumread on keyen's slot is gone, mostly because his replacement's performance points to keyen's own ineptitude. Aristophanes is a weaker scumread, as well, and MoI wishy-washy, with aspects of both a town and scumread on him.

As for my townreads, Ceph stays at a solid null!town, MJ is a hesitant conf!town until Bro dies. Transcend is a super super strong townread (both him and Cheet were strong reads). Zulfy is also pretty strong, for same reasons. And Grib rounds out the bunch with a stronger null!town.

You are on the same level as MoI, for me, but for entirely different reasons.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (isolation #476) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:29 am

Both SnowStorm and MoI are mostly for the same reasons. They say a lot of stuff I see as good points, but the reasoning is shallow, at best, so I think they might be trying to distance themselves from other scum with their logic.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (isolation #477) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 am

In post 3666, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3338, DiamondSentinel wrote:Town:
Snowstorm (made a surprising turnaround from his slot. But still a bit apprehensive)
Cephrir
Zulfy
Aristophanes
I am still a bit confused how these changed.
SnowStorm - Well, the only thing I could say was that at that point in time, I hadn't considered who he replaced in for.
Cephrir - Hasn't really changed much
Zulfy - Not changed at all
Aristophanes - Hasn't done a damn thing besides jump on my wagon with no reason since then. And it is fairly true that Aristophanes has a bit of a meta for lurking as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (isolation #478) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 am

In post 3669, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3668, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Cephrir
Zulfy
Aristophanes
SnowStorm - Well, the only thing I could say was that at that point in time, I hadn't considered who he replaced in for.
Aristophanes - Hasn't done a damn thing besides jump on my wagon with no reason since then. And it is fairly true that Aristophanes has a bit of a meta for lurking as scum.
You just said that SnowStorm made a turn around on that slot, in the quote from you.....
Well then I don't know. He was townish there. He's sorta now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (isolation #479) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 3672, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3630, DiamondSentinel wrote:It was a collective thing. The town in general was wrong. And still is b
Tbf that Snarky wagon was a scum-designated mislynch to save your ass, so...
Yep. That was totally it. You caught us.

Oh wait. This is the most asinine moonlogic I have ever heard. Instead of working to make a counter-wagon, which would end up resulting in my death anyways, why the fuck wouldn't they instead work to make me seem as townie as possible instead of settling for a temporary solution. That is absolutely ridiculous, and you should feel fucking ashamed that you are even entertaining the idea.

You have played multiple games with me. I want you to look back at each of them, and tell me what behaviors are repeated from those in this one.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (isolation #480) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:22 pm

If Snarky's wagon was a scum-designated mislynch, why wouldn't I have been on it as well? Your logic is fundamentally flawed for so many reasons.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (isolation #481) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 3680, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3678, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3672, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3630, DiamondSentinel wrote:It was a collective thing. The town in general was wrong. And still is b
Tbf that Snarky wagon was a scum-designated mislynch to save your ass, so...
Yep. That was totally it. You caught us.

Oh wait. This is the most asinine moonlogic I have ever heard. Instead of working to make a counter-wagon, which would end up resulting in my death anyways, why the fuck wouldn't they instead work to make me seem as townie as possible instead of settling for a temporary solution. That is absolutely ridiculous, and you should feel fucking ashamed that you are even entertaining the idea.

You have played multiple games with me. I want you to look back at each of them, and tell me what behaviors are repeated from those in this one.
You just called it moonlogic for scum to drive a mislynch as a counterwagon to their partner being run up.

Like I don't know what to do with you because you write these words that are so obviously terrible.
But I am currently at L-1, which anyone with half a brain could have figured out would happen. Why on earth would they go for such an obvious counterwagon?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3682 (isolation #482) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Instead of dealing with the "dueling wagons" (even though neither of us thought the other was scum), why not go for a third wagon, which would potentially leave me in the clear? There are so many better plays than the one that you're proposing happened.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (isolation #483) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 pm

He was up there for about as long as I was.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3697 (isolation #484) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

How about this.

What will you do when I flip town? Because I'm damn town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (isolation #485) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:32 am

Same. I'm glad this is over.

Also, thanks Ceph.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (isolation #486) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:42 am

Don't go to the previous page. Don't do it. It's a trap!

Just iso yourself. But I can still quote people without it crashing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3712 (isolation #487) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:43 am

Mod needs to delete that post...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (isolation #488) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 am

Bro, he couldn't hammer me because he was already on me...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (isolation #489) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:20 am

In post 3720, Firebringer wrote:
Cephrir
Zulfy
Aristophanes
In post 3669, Firebringer wrote:
Cephrir
Zulfy
Aristophanes
You just said that SnowStorm made a turn around on that slot, in the quote from you.....
This bugs me most about DS right now, and I don't know if it will ever not bug me.
I understand. It would bug me too. I have nothing to say that would ease your conscience.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (isolation #490) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

In post 3728, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3727, Gammagooey wrote:um. did you forget I wasn't fucking here for day 1? I replaced in.
So? You aren't absolved from knowing the events of the game for that reason. Again - this response doesn't dissuade me from thinking you were manufacturing reads (aka, scum) as opposed to reading and reacting to what actually happened in the game.
If that's why you want him dead, pretty much anyone who replaced in deserves rope.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3733 (isolation #491) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:56 am

I know. It's extremely unfortunate.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (isolation #492) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:05 pm

In post 3737, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3697, DiamondSentinel wrote:How about this.

What will you do when I flip town? Because I'm damn town.
In post 3698, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What happens if DS flips Town? We should scour the Waco / Snarky / DS wagons looking for the mislynch driving scum, right?
If DS were to flip town I'd be very surprised and have to rethink quite a bit. Definitely would have to dissect the wagon(s) for scum-motivated votes as I'm sure they would be there. Luckily, that's not going to happen.
In post 3698, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So you have a known and acknowledged meta for lurking as scum and expect anyone to cut you some slack when you lurk? Nah. I mean you lurked so bad in Princess Bride that Something Smart even tossed around the idea of faking an Arist post from the hydra that game.
Mhm, because I also lurk when in hydrae. Like, to the point that I've been replaced out of them in the past. As town.
I also lurk when busy, when the game is slow, when I get overwhelmed, and when I don't feel like posting.

Yes, I lurk as scum, but I lurk as town as well, and can provide many examples of it. It's basically NAI despite people claiming otherwise.
That first post tells us nothing...

Also, I have yet to see you lurk as town. So, there's that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3743 (isolation #493) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:02 am

Let's get a claim from hiplop please. No accidental hammers
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (isolation #494) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:18 am

Transcend, I swear to god, I say wait for a claim.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #495) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:33 am

In post 3755, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3754, Gammagooey wrote:Transcend did the same thing yesterday too, it seemed better to see if hiplop actually came in and said anything about it.
Which means that hiplop scum will know to react just as hiplop Town would. So it's an empty reaction test and you should know that. It's not like hiplop is some newb ...
You were supposed to play along with it...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3777 (isolation #496) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:03 am

Wow. So polarized. I guess this flip decides the state of the game from this point on.

Edit: I'm very confident with the people on hiplop right now.

PPEdit: please don't. We've had far to many replacements.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3825 (isolation #497) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 am

In post 3824, Gammagooey wrote:@MoI- how is commuterizer different from a jailkeeper?
Jailkeeper can be overridden by strongman.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #498) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 am

Ok, I really don't believe Bro. He's cleared 2 people in completely different ways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3842 (isolation #499) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:42 am

In post 3841, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3829, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok, I really don't believe Bro. He's cleared 2 people in completely different ways.
Go jump in a lake.

Bro, are you positive you can see yourself? I didn't think that was how it worked.
Ok, that was before they had said it was the voyeur. I thought he was claiming a cop role of some sort.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (isolation #500) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Au contraire, I find it more likely for a noob not to use their power N1.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3852 (isolation #501) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:48 pm

In post 3849, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3848, DiamondSentinel wrote:Au contraire, I find it more likely for a noob not to use their power N1.
You spent some time arguing that an Innocent Child was weaker than Friendly Neighbor so I honestly don't care that much when it comes to your input on matters like these.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Ok, that's different.

This can be based on definitive past experience.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3856 (isolation #502) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Transcend is correct. He replaced midday.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #503) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Well, I'd be able to process them if people would just make up their minds about whether or not they are going to fucking claim.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #504) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:36 am

L-2
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3875 (isolation #505) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:52 am

Oh, correction, L-3. Nothing of note.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3881 (isolation #506) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:27 pm

I am of the opinion that hiplop or bro is scum. One of them. This reeks of Whiteknighting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3904 (isolation #507) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Since Spiffeh flipped, I would be willing to bet that hiplop is scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3909 (isolation #508) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 pm

In post 3906, hiplop wrote:if anything spiffeh getting nightkilled clears me
Except it was the Vig/SK.

That doesn't clear you at all.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3910 (isolation #509) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Oh, and the follow up dealt with the whole Spiffeh/hiplop interaction chain. So not applicable.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3915 (isolation #510) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:31 pm

In post 3914, hiplop wrote:
In post 3909, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3906, hiplop wrote:if anything spiffeh getting nightkilled clears me
Except it was the Vig/SK.

That doesn't clear you at all.
didnt know that
Yep. That's the biggest killer.

I admit, if Mafia had (likely) killed him, I would have reconsidered. But this SK kill is not helping your case.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3963 (isolation #511) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 am

Just lynch me. I'm a VT so I'm nothing worth keeping alive, and y'all are pissing me off so much it's made me jaded.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3969 (isolation #512) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:30 am

In post 3968, Grib wrote:I think I'm just gonna take a leap of faith here.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DS

If he flips scum, then my reads are probably all garbage.

And if he's town, I'm going to rub it in everyone's faces and cram a lynch down the throats of every single person who blew up the thread with DS bitching, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, I know how you love to say "I told you so" and you'll definitely get the chance.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (isolation #513) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:23 pm

I hope that I'm a VT hidden Supersaint. That'd be awesome. I would really love that .
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3983 (isolation #514) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 am

I'd say best of luck, but even Lady Luck can't save this town now.

Also, I'd give advice, but nobody will listen to it. Well, some passing thoughts before I sign off.

Fuck you Broseidon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4007 (isolation #515) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 am

Firebringer, I know you know I'm town.

Also, someone look into Zulfy tonight. That might have been a scum slip.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4023 (isolation #516) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 am

In post 4021, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 3665, DiamondSentinel wrote:Both SnowStorm and MoI are mostly for the same reasons. They say a lot of stuff I see as good points, but the reasoning is shallow, at best, so I think they might be trying to distance themselves from other scum with their logic.
DS, what are your current reads on MoI and me?
*munches on popcorn*

Woah woah woah. Don't drag me into this drama. I'm just a guy who's about to get lynched. I don't matter, and don't drag me into your drama.

(Although I find it interesting that you are trying to drag me in now that my wagon has [somehow] slowed down a bit)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4025 (isolation #517) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 am

It seems to me like you are trying to make me look bad to ensure my lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4032 (isolation #518) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:26 pm

In post 4030, BROseidon wrote:Because he's scum, and scum aren't bussing hard enough.
I hope you're flexible has hell because you'll be sticking your foot in your mouth when I flip.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4033 (isolation #519) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Also, Bro, answer this.

If I were scum, and I've told you to lynch me, why would I not self-hammer? It's common practice to self-hammer when at L-1 as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4038 (isolation #520) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

In post 4036, Zulfy wrote:Look at your avi, Pos.

DS tell me what happens next.
Happens after what? I get lynched?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4043 (isolation #521) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:11 am

In post 4040, Grib wrote:Honestly, I don't.

But I will acknowledge that having DS' alignment will be a major point in solving the game.

Plus, if he's town, he'll just get lynched later and we might lose due to it.

Imagine this game with no DS. hiplop and co. won't know what to do with themselves.

(It goes without saying that if DS is town, hiplop is dying ten times over.)
Actually, I likely won't, if I make it past today. It's a talent of mine.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4049 (isolation #522) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:14 am

In post 4047, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 4045, Transcend wrote:btw 4040 sucked but i think that's just grib being bad rather than him scumposting.
So Grib is willing to vote someone he thinks is Town to help disprove those people who have been pushing said Town player.

And you say that's just bad play ...

Where have I seen that reasoning before?
I mean, that was why I was willing to lynch Spiffeh. I knew that lynching hiplop or Spiffeh would sort my reads out in my head, and it did.

It's not a terrible play. Just suboptimal.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (isolation #523) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:31 am

In post 4050, MagnaofIllusion wrote:DS since you are here and posting - who are you scum reads?

I'm not going to accept "No-one will listen to me anyway" as an answer.
Actually, I left right about when you posted for class.

Well, my reads are pretty much the same. Hiplop is scum, Bro I believe is either scum or terrible town and should definitely be lynched ether way. (Additionally, this could confirm MJ). I think that, at most, there is 1 scum in MoI/Transcend/Gamma, but I'm not sure if there even is one (this is just situation analysis).
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (isolation #524) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:32 am

Aristophanes is a solid null!scum, snow is a null, and then Zulfy I'm becoming wary of, because he doesn't seem to be making any progress reading the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (isolation #525) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 am

In post 4062, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 4054, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 4050, MagnaofIllusion wrote:DS since you are here and posting - who are you scum reads?

I'm not going to accept "No-one will listen to me anyway" as an answer.
Actually, I left right about when you posted for class.

Well, my reads are pretty much the same. Hiplop is scum, Bro I believe is either scum or terrible town and should definitely be lynched ether way. (Additionally, this could confirm MJ). I think that, at most, there is 1 scum in MoI/Transcend/Gamma, but I'm not sure if there even is one (this is just situation analysis).
Why didn't you answer when I asked for two reads? You don't even suspect me apparently, which was the impression I got from your reply earlier.
Because I didn't.

I don't know why.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4066 (isolation #526) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am

I said it could be one. I didn't know.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4068 (isolation #527) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am

I'd have to find the post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (isolation #528) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am

As in my post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (isolation #529) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:09 pm

In post 4071, Zulfy wrote:If I thought someone had scumslipped I would think I'd remember that.

You are either disengaged, which is problematic, or lying, which is also problematic.
I mean, I had given up and was just accepting that I'd be lynched...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4075 (isolation #530) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Is that hammer?

Well, remember. Hiplop dies no matter what tomorrow.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (isolation #531) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:00 pm

I still don't understand.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4082 (isolation #532) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm

About the slip?

Well, ISO me please, pull up the post when I said that, and then I will answer. I'm on mobile, so it's hard.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4084 (isolation #533) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

In post 3981, Zulfy wrote:I could do what I always do and just hammer for time.

But I wanna win for once.
In post 3984, Transcend wrote:
In post 3981, Zulfy wrote:I could do what I always do and just hammer for time.

But I wanna win for once.
How do you know that hammering Diamond isn't a winning move?

UNVOTE:
This.

You didn't respond to this question either, which makes me even more suspicious.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4086 (isolation #534) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 pm

1. I don't throw fits when I'm pressured. It's just that there's only so much ridiculousness I can take.

2. At that point, I had determined that I was already getting lynched. There isn't much I can do, seeing as you also already dodged someone's questions about it. Which you're still doing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4090 (isolation #535) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:00 pm

In post 4088, Gammagooey wrote:Hey DS, if you're still around

If you had to call the entire scum team now, what would be your picks? I don't care if you have something like a one out of [x,y,z] in your reasoning but what you think is the most likely scum team overall is what I'm looking for in particular.
Hiplop/Aristophanes/Bro (2 from this), 1 of you/moi/zulfy
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4094 (isolation #536) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 4091, Gammagooey wrote:disregard this if you're leading up to it already and the above was just notes/thoughts/whatev

but i was hoping for like one single answer of this person + this person + this person, I might have phrased that a bit badly

yeah I know it's not realistic that you'll be right about everything but I want a single best guess
My best guess is Hiplop, Aristophanes, and I don't know for number 3.

Broseidon is the only one I can really see spun from a town perspective. He's just that way in game.
In post 4092, hiplop wrote:fianlly!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but Grib unvoted. I'm at L-1.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (isolation #537) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Pity transcend let the cat out of the bag. It would have been useful to see how people reacted to me once I was "dead"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4097 (isolation #538) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm

In post 4096, Zulfy wrote:Good grief I thought that was some sort of claim for a second there.
Speaking of claims I should go check those out. On a thursday night. This is how much you mean to me, mafiascum.
If you're talking to me, I've already claimed. I'm a VT.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (isolation #539) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:38 pm

In post 4100, Zulfy wrote:
In post 4090, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hiplop/Aristophanes/Bro (2 from this), 1 of you/moi/zulfy
Didn't I use to be like top tier for you?
Yep. And I told you why you aren't anymore. A lot of your stuff doesn't sit well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (isolation #540) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:06 pm

In post 4107, hiplop wrote:Csn u self hammer
That won't help town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4117 (isolation #541) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:37 am

In post 4116, Transcend wrote:I mostly hammered that because his reaction to getting hammered when he was L-1 read incredibly fake. I also trust you Kuroi.
That was fake, but I wanted to see how people picked up on it.

But I was town. Good job jackasses.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4118 (isolation #542) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:37 am

I'm expecting an SK win this time around.

Well played SK.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4119 (isolation #543) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:39 am

If you want any hope of winning, town, lynch hiplop and bro with fire.

And if bro flips scum, take a very serious look at MJ.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4121 (isolation #544) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:50 am

MoI, I hope you're smart about your action tonight.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4126 (isolation #545) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 am

In post 4122, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 4121, DiamondSentinel wrote:MoI, I hope you're smart about your action tonight.
You are flipping scum aren't you Diamond ...

Are you the Serial Killer?
No, and no. You're wrong on both accounts. I'm town.
In post 4123, Zulfy wrote:He's all 'lemme keep this claim of mine all vague indefinitely'

So I just take it as a given for now
I claimed multiple times. I'm Ron Stoppable, VT. I've said it 40 fucking times.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4128 (isolation #546) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 am

In post 4127, Transcend wrote:k this is blatant twilight trolling, lol.
Nope. You will feel very silly in a second.

Also, add transcend to the list. He had me as a fairly strong townread before and now I've suddenly become scummy mcscum scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (isolation #547) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:17 am

In post 4131, Cephrir wrote:(the joke is that vca is about as useful as half an appendix)
I dunno. VCA works sometimes, but whoever was doing it was doing a shit job.

Glad you had faith in me, in the end.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4142 (isolation #548) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 am

In post 4140, Zulfy wrote:I say that because it's become apparent that DiamondSentinel is very inattentive and reactive. The ghost of Trivium leers at me, I can feel it.

I could go for hiplop
I've become less attentive because my play rarely stays the same from session to session. Every time I log on, I can't remember why I thought what I thought. I merely go with what works best at the time. Nothing more.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4898 (isolation #549) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:51 am

This game was overall awful for town. All I'm gonna say about that.

Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (isolation #550) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Oh, Cephrir. In the future, don't hang out in a pity party (that you didn't even merit, btw. You were not the worst one this game). Instead, if you feel discouraged, buck up and kill those mother fucking scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4937 (isolation #551) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:17 am

In post 4922, Firebringer wrote:It's hard to push lynch on people you don't want to lynch.
Like DS was hard towning and it became harder and harder for me to support that lynch as time goes on
Aww, thanks bb.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (isolation #552) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:56 am

Huh. Never been in a sig before.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”