Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #510 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I decided I'll save the walls for Magna, and drop my list of reads with some comments. Doing a new method of note-taking since I don't want to put up walls of words.

Town
House is town. So town. +331 +470
Accountant is town. Entry was spectacular. +381 +422
Ankamius is a townread at present.
McMenno is a townread. +257
Cakez is lesser town.
leonshade +427 need more reads
Creature I don't like his contributions, and I don't think his vote on pepto was good but at the same time he's likely town.

:|
zakk-166
notchara -associate/gigascum

Scum
Gamma Emerald. Scumread and people who know his think his behavior is odd? Scum.
peptobislawl. Initial posting scummy. Has since disappeared. If he doesn't come back there will be words. Or bullets.
Gigatroubador. -peptocatchup -211 -234 -337 -lowimpactplayer -439 -465 -470
Giga has a lot of posts, but little impact. There are questions, but I notice little in terms of follow-up or actual consideration. Reminds me of Pathfinder Mafia a bit.

SlySly, is there a reason you're not voting? That's a mighty nice town/scum list you have but you're not voting.
Eager to see what PV and MoI make things. Have to make some new friends if they don't show up soon.

Consider my vote as being placed on any of my scumreads. If I were to vote one, it'd be Giga. If I had to instantly shoot one, Gamma would be biting the bullet.
I will have to reread zakk before considering voting that way.
I have a sneaking suspicion about this game.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #511 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Need to see more from Shiro. Miller claim this early is insufficient for a solid read. massive hasn't posted yet either. SnarkySnowman made an angry post that made me laugh, but hasn't posted reads/content yet (IIRC).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #512 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Andrius »

Leonshade, this is me asking you for additional reads.
Ank, I would appreciate the same from you. I know what I can expect from you, so I will be patient, but I would like some reads before I consider throwing swords.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #521 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

zakk and chara are in their own reads category.
He requires further reading. Don't like how two of my scumreads are on the wagon but w/e.

Chara is a different matter.

That text almost looks like a Wingdings style.

Peptobislawl pulls through with the translation.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #523 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well, this IS a bastard game. Could be Skullduggery screwing with us. Could also be related to banks threat.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #525 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Autocorrect changed zakk's into banks. My bad.
No, but I don't want to forget that I thought it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #532 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

I am aware, of course. I only wished to explain the lack of a solid read based on one post. The emphasis should have been on the one post he made, not the Miller claim.

I understand.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #617 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

So. My problem with zakk and others like him is that they do absolutely terribly under pressure, but we can't just trust them at their word but are wasting resources lynching or killing them. The ZZZX problem in Pathfinder Mafia. Monkeyman did it there too. Zakk, as someone said last page, is slinking by via 'shitposting', or is he just a townie doing everything in their power to survive? We will have to deal with them one way or another. I ended ZZX with knives in Pathfinder, saving us a lynch.

I believe I called the term Paranoid Townie Syndrome.

I will read him in greater detail later but the past few pages do nothing to help him. Certainly flailing. Unsure as to what that means for his alignment. Flailing town? Possibly. Flailing scrum? Possibly. Csnt parse this one out yet and the longer it goes on the more difficult he will make it. Just take a step back and stop continuously posting. We're still missing a good number of players.

Regardless there will likely be some good interactions that come from this.

Also Sly, I think we understand each other on Shiro. My main point was that I couldn't get a read off of one post.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #623 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Giga has few reads and waffles on pepto. Leaves us with parting setup spec?

Will wait for more absent posters to return.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm here. Have a paper due tonight but I will be posting afterwards. Been reading the thread though and have angry words for Gamma.

Ank is town.
I agree with Magna and would be happy to see Gigaslot swing at this point.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1070 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Andrius »

tldr Gamma is probably town since I dont think that the one scum motivation is present here.

I dont have charitable enougg words to tell him why whst hw just did is horrible for town, so Ill save that for later.

I think we should make a play on Gigaslot. Or at least drum up a wagon and see where we go. Im not throwing any swords yet, but I want to make a move.

Also, whenever I mention Pathfinder Mafia it is a small note for Ankamius and anyone else who will seek meta on me as the game goes on.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1071 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Andrius »

There's a reason I haven't voted yet.
All actions have consequences.
I will say no more for now.

I wonder if my reason is the same as Slysly's.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1280 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1278, Ankamius wrote:I'm getting really fucking sick of seeing 5 new pages every time I look at the thread.
This.

I'm waiting for my lunch and have taken a break from essays to be here.

I'm glad that my words about zakk spurred him into action. I'm not glad that its turned into... this. I wanted a game where I would
want
to read the thread and you're making it very difficult. Thankfully the other big problem 1) replaced out and 2) is a scumread.

I'll go back and properly address things but, zakk, the game has been going three days. It opened Saturday. I don't the game has been afoot long enough for people to be actively lurking. Oh well.

Let's go see what I can shake up.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1281 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Town
House is town. So town. +331 +470
Accountant is town. Entry was spectacular. +381 +422
Ankamius is town.
Magna is town. I had a minor hesitation, and I got over it.
McMenno is leaning town. +257
PeregrineV is a townread.
leonshade +427 need more reads. He posted more, will see it when I get there.
SlySly is leaning town.
Creature I don't like his contributions, and I don't think his vote on pepto was good but at the same time he's likely town.
Gamma. Town. This game's notscience, for me. There is one scum-motivation for what he's done, and I don't think he has the will for it.
Shiro. Miniscule of a townread because miller claim.

:|
zakk-166
notchara -associate/gigascum
nosferatu

Scum
peptobislawl. Initial posting scummy. Has since disappeared. If he doesn't come back there will be words. Or bullets.
Gigatroubador. -peptocatchup -211 -234 -337 -lowimpactplayer -439 -465 -470
Giga has a lot of posts, but little impact. There are questions, but I notice little in terms of follow-up or actual consideration. Reminds me of Pathfinder Mafia a bit.
Not Chara - The posture. Posture is terrible - doesn't really make waves or press scumreads. Voted Gamma, backed down almost immediately. There's no drive here. I get the distinct impression Chara's sitting around as scum waiting for something to happen, and then needs to find a convenient way to join that thing happening. Chara joined the Gamma wagon after it was over.
cakez - Leaning.
nosferatu - Leaning.

---------------------------

zakk/627
1) It was a classification, not specifically for you. No worries.
2) Its been awhile since I've played a game.
3) Haven't played a game with you. Since you're apparently an alt, or have other accounts, you would know if I've seen you in other games. I'm not an alt.
4) I bring it up for Ankamius, namely. So that he and I can understand each other. I cannot recall a game we've been in together and not had each other's backs.
5) Oh, I do. Opinions vary. I, for one, loved the Fate/VV interaction D4/5 in LOTR Mafia. Wiser people than I, like Magna, did not.
6) I'm glad I could be of service. You're interacting with me, so mission accomplished.

And no, I'm nothing special. The Baker isn't exactly a glorious title. No one said what I do was a good job. But someone needs to bake the bread so I do it. And have been doing it this game.

And here you are thinking you know me after I make a post generalizing you. We may yet get along.

Will look into McMenno later since Blade Dancer mentions him a couple times.

zakk/636
I am no longer at a point in my life where I can (or want) to sit logged into MS all day and being constantly up to date. I'm not going to instantly reread things when I think of them. Lives always take precedence.
Do YOU have a solid read on Shiro? Besides for his Miller claim? Beause two posts is insufficient and he's V/LA. So yes, I need to see more from Shiro in order for me to form a solid read on him other than 'oh a miller claim ok he's not scum because scum won't claim miller D1'.
massive hasn't posted yet. I made a list of reads and you nitpick me for explaining why I don't have reads on everyone? Because they are V/LA or haven't posted.
'Throwing swords' is a reference to Pathfinder Mafia that Ankamius will understand. I believe I did it in BSG as well, though I was not a Playwright that game.
How is 'we're still missing a good number of players' anything? We were missing a good number of people, and therefore cannot form reads on people who have not yet posted.

Forgive me, but its almost like you're grasping for anything you can because you've already decided I'm scum and are looking for anything to latch onto.

House/654
It could be because he's guaging interest in a wagon before he drops a vote.
But that's just idle speculation on my part.
He doesn't comment on if that has any bearing on my alignment or how this has affected his read on me, which I find odd given his whole wall is me talking about my reads or lack thereof on players who haven't posted yet for various reasons.

Leonshade contributes +1 read, then disappears.

Just noticed I don't appear anywhere on Accountant's reads list. Hope I've given you more to work with since 669.

Gigabyte's replace out was not town. The setup spec is pointless this early, in a bastard game, and looks like he's faking content. My big thing with you is your connection to him.

687: Oh so now you're all 'oh, maybe someone's actually busy outside of the game'? Ok zakk. Ok. :roll:

Don't fault Ank for RVS voting me. Leaving the site during Ori and the Blind Forest at least merits a RVS vote.

No I didn't follow through and vote anyone yet. Neighborize me or something and we can talk about the snowfall.

Not Chara's posture this game bothers me too. I'm not expecting everyone to run around and throw swords but I know where zakk stands with people and his opinions are clear.

If I had to shoot between [Creature, Not Chara], the latter would drop.

Hallelujah, more reads from Leonshade.

Cakez should have more reads by now.

Nahdia, can you explain Not Chara as town to me? Because I'm not seeing it.

pepto's silent replace out is all sorts of bad.

SlySly makes great points in the 900+ series.

I have never played a game with Accountant, and I feel like I've been missing out.

Chara's vote on Gamma exemplifies my scumread on that slot.
And then unvotes. Ok.

Eagerly awaiting Nosferatu's catchup.

House, please move your vote off of town. Thanks. Might I interest you in a SirCakez lynch? Or a peptobismlawl lynch?
SnarkySnowman also needs reconsider his vote. I know he's in the middle of catching up but the sooner the better.

massive is not voting, but was sheeping Magna?
Nahdia's not voting either.

Not Chara, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch?
PeregrineV, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch?
SlySly, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch? Who are you interested in lynching?

Consider my vote on peptobismlawl.

Need to finish my paper now. Spent longer sitting here than I wanted to.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1283 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

So, Creature.
Creature is town. I forgot to update his listing, but he's town.

Look at Creature. Then look at Not Chara.
There's a difference in how they're approaching the game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1282, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have an idea of what Andrius's role is, but I have no idea what the flavor behind it is.
All choices have consequences.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1293 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry, Nahdia, I remember seeing it but then saw the vote count before this one and wondered why you werent voting.

To be fair, my ability to breadcrumb is poor here as I dont know the flavor. That line was actually fron Vi's sig and I thought it relevant to the theme of the game, as I understand it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

...what did I just watch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1310 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Andrius so you understand the meaning of what you said?
I know I'm missing a lot of context here, but
Spoiler: Regarding the Genocide Ending
I understand that if you go the genocide route you wind up actually serving someone else? Feels like this is the bad ending that redirects all responsibility from the player onto this other guy who controlled you or something.

I get that the whole your actions have consequences because you choose where on the Peace/Neutral/Genocide scale you wind up.
To be fair the video I saw was just the last four minutes from when he
Spoiler:
kills the monster king guy, the flower, and the world ends

Also hello Cakez, if you expect me to take you seriously bloc-quoting my entire post and throwing a catchword around isn't going to help.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1312 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry, I don't really know how to respond to that without being snarky. You seem to be content to just be like "oh andyscum nothing to see here move along". And my first response is to be WELL LET ME QUOTE IT ALL AGAIN AND PICK APART MY OWN POST AND MAKE SURE TO EMPHASIZE THE ANALYSIS PARTS FOR YOUR READING COMPREHENSION.

So you're not really throwing me a bone with how to interact with you. ANDY DESERVES A SCUMREAD without a vote and then you move on. Your whole post feels terse and looks big because you quoted my post while you don't actually provide much content yourself.

You're not doing yourself any favors here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1315 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1311, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Andrius you need to see what happens if you try to play the game after the person destroys the world.
I read the Wikipedia summary. Is that sufficient? Because I see how that's relevant.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1323 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Last post for awhile.

Gamma, I read this:
Spoiler: from Wikipedia
Another ending ensues if the player kills all monsters,[11][15] known as the 'Genocide' or 'No Mercy' route. In this route, Frisk becomes influenced by the malevolent spirit of the fallen human child whose body Asriel attempted to return. When Frisk reaches Asgore's castle, Sans attempts to stop them, but Frisk kills him along with Asgore and Flowey. The fallen human child assumes control over the course of the player's journey through the Genocide Route and appears after Flowey is killed, explaining that the player's determination made them whole again, then prepares to destroy everything, but asks the player if they want to join them. Regardless of whether the player agrees or not, the first fallen child destroys the universe. In order to enable further replays of the game, Frisk must first give their soul to the fallen human child in exchange for restoring the universe. In doing so, every future playthrough becomes marred by the fallen child's presence.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

I completely overlooked you. Sorry. --;
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1479 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Andrius »

Recent Chara posting has solidified a read.

If for some reason we cant lynch the pepto slot, can we consider giving Chara death? Im mobile now but will compile my words and thoughts in a bit.

Doesnt seem actually bothered that no one cares about their Magna vote. There's no effort in convincing anyone of the read, no real effort taken to make it a thing. Just a vote.

Then the Amished tell. Assumimg they're not an alt/hydra/whatever, it just reeks of hey its a Named Tell that Im dropping here. But Im not saying I think thinks its relevant, just wondering if anyone else sees this.

Like they dont want to make waves but want to look like youre posting content
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2051 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

V/LA now through Saturday. We're getting unusual windstorms and power loss is a possibility.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2331 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

Thanks for your patience. Storm wasn't as bad as it was hyped up to be, but there was a lot of rain. Reading tomorrow.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2442 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mission accomplished, I got NC to talk to me.

The comparison with Creature was actually for his benefit - I get townvibes from him and he's a strong read who does what he wants, goes for his reads, and is generally more proactive than you. My perception was that he, unlike you, had enough drive to go places. You appeared to be fairly content how things were. As it is, we're still nowhere near close to a lynch.

Good, because your scumlist and my scumlist are darn similar. Its wonderful.

Curious to know if NC ever says my name before 1547 because all of a sudden after I talk about them they're ok wagoning me.

Oh hello Titus. Its been awhile.
In post 1735, Nahdia wrote:JUST VOTE ME ALREADY NOT CHARA IT'S REALLY GODDAMN OBVIOUS YOU'VE BEEN GEARING UP ALL PAGE TO DO SO.
This is a perfect description of why NC is a scumread.
Its like they can't vote if its not safe, like they're afraid to put their neck out with zakk running around with an axe and no big wagons moving.
House's following post says the exact same thing.

RIP Accountant in this game. He will be missed. By me.
Agree with him on his outro series.
In post 2246, Titus wrote:Andrius - Needs to fight me
Titus, how can I help you?
I'd love to catch up with you now that I know you're in this game. Care for dinner?
Please, try the crabcakes, they're delightful.
I think you're town. I think that McMenno is a poor lynch given the other opportunities. What do you think of NC?
In post 2266, House wrote:
mod replace me out, I can't be in anymore games with [redacted].
WHYYYY
We lost Accountant.
We lost House.
I've considered walking out.
WHY CANT WE JUST GET TOGETHER AND LYNCH THE BAD PEOPLE/WOTC THEM OUT. INSTEAD OF LEAVING MAYBE BE LIKE 'HEY MOD, I DISLIKE THE REPLACEMENT YOU HAVE. CAN WE GET A DIFFERENT ONE?

TOWN (combining both strata)
Yume/House
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Magna
Firebringer
Ankamius
SlySly
Gamma

MIDDLE
Nosferatu - pending catchup
Shiro - pending catchup
McMenno - would much prefer lynching SCUM
SnarkySnowman - pending catchup but less grace for time taken
massive
Maxous

SCUM
Nahdia
Not Chara
Narna
Cakez
Leonshade

I am against a Titus lynch.

I just learned that Maxous has been in this game the entire time. Assumed he was a replacement because I can't recall a thing he's done.

Am willing to lynch any/all of my SCUMREADS.
Preferably Not Chara or Narna.

I know Magna and Sly have expressed scumreads in this direction. This is good. Ank and PV are already there. Great.
I'm caught up. I'll work to remain caught up.
Have a small to-do list for this game, but I'm walking away for a bit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2443 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Titus!

Will dinner suffice, or would you rather fight me behind the gym during recess?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2448 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

I admit, I haven't been paying attention to him lately, been focusing on other people. I had a sliggt townread on him early.

If you have words, I'd read them. I'll do some digging later but phoneposting atm.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2474 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

He'll be obvtown by the time you're caught up.
Keep reading!

Zakk, Im not lynching Titus so go sell it to someone else.
And no you aren't on my reads list and yes it was intentional. You are a special case.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2476 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

Your time would be better spent reading the thread.

If you insist on a Titus ISO, include Blade Dancer as well.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2501 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Hey Skullduggery, would it be too much trouble to list who replaced who on the First Post? For both the newcomers and inattentive readers like me who forgot which of [House, Accountant] Yume replaced. Simply having their names struck through would be great. Thanks!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2502 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Living Players:
01 zakk
02 SirCakez
03 Yume House
04 Maxous
05 Creature
06 PeregrineV
07 Titus Blade Dancer
08 Shiro
09 MagnaofIllusion
10 Nosferatu
11 Nahdia gigtabytetroubador
12 Firebringer Accountant?
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius
15 SlySly
16 McMenno
17 SnarkySnowman*
18 Narna peptobismlawl
19 Gamma Emerald
20 Leonshade
21 Andrius
22 massive*

The Following People Are Not Caught Up:
08 Shiro
10 Nosferatu
12 Firebringer Accountant?
13 Not Chara
17 SnarkySnowman*
20 Leonshade
22 massive*
03 Yume House

So about a third of the playerlist has not caught up. Some people like Firebringer are posting and being active in spite of this, others like Nosferatu and SnarkySnowman are posting as they catch up. This is not a negative, this is simply stating the facts that we’re effectively missing a third of the populace.

You have me and SlySly who are not voting.

Zakk’s bloc fell apart. Or at least, it is successful in doing nothing because that’s where the game is going. I truly think that one of our existing wagons is scum by sheer nature of the fact that we haven’t had a viable wagon get anywhere NEAR lynch threshold since someone got to L-3 days ago. Likely because scum aren’t willing to bus or there’s simply too many people inactive here.

I agree with Magna from pages ago when he said that the whole mass-posting deal was scummy. I’m not saying MAFIA but SCUMMY since we now have a 100-page game that a third of the playerlist hasn’t read (whether they will or not is a different matter), people who are active and have read the game are dropping like flies and people who remain in the game [Magna, I, for starters] are frustrated. I’m not saying that any given person like House or zakk is scum for what they’ve done but we’re looking at a monster of our own device.

I would say that if we could all just stop posting for a day or two to let the thread not EXPLODE while our readers catch up, that would be a solid plan. We lose a day to get a third of our playerlist caught up and then we can go places together. Like lynching scum. But I know that will likely fall on deaf ears.

That’s enough of that.

Going to run some ISOs and see if I want to form a bloc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2503 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 5, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1 Begins Now

*sic*

Day 1 Will End on Saturday, October 22nd, at 5 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-10-22 17:00:00)
I'm going to assume this is still the functional deadline, for the record.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2505 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Nosferatu: Thank you for your diligence in reading and informing us of your progress. Given pseudo-deadline is in 5 days, can I convince you to move your vote to one of the actual wagons when you catch up? Thank you.

Leonshade: I know you’re behind in catching up due to the Gamma vote. Please consider moving your vote elsewhere in the meantime since we’re approaching deadline. Please evaluate whether you will be able to catch up in time or not.

The McMenno wagon has both Nahdia and Narna on it. Titus, I would be willing to vote either of them or Not Chara, as we previously discussed.

SnarkySnowman, how is your read progressing? Because that SlySly vote is very stale. We’d appreciate it if you considered one of the larger wagons, given the deadline.

BUT ANDIRUS
THE DEADLINE ISNT ON SATURDAY
THE DEADLINE SAYS ITS IN 34537347347 DAYS FROM NOW SO WE HAVE MORE TIME
DON’T FORCE US INTO SOME FALSE TIME DILEMMA

I don’t think that’s the real deadline. I think someone did that, or Skullduggery is just screwing with us. Deadlines are here for a reason and pretending we don’t have one or HIDING THE DEADLINE FROM US is bad for the town since we’ll just come to a deadline lynch and I am NOT willing to settle for one of those.

And if the deadline is actually in more than a week you might as well replace me out as I have better things to do than play this game’s D1 until the end of time.

I don’t have time for a case right now as I have somewhere to be.

I will not pretend I have a ton of clout this game or can command anything.

But please, we need to get this game moving since we have a deadline and it likely isn’t in THOUSANDS OF DAYS.

If you’re not on one of the main wagons and you aren’t going to post compelling reasons why we should move there please consider moving to one of the main wagons. If you have townreads on ALL of them then we need to have a serious discussion because I’m pretty sure everyone here has a scumread on at least one of them.

Sly, we’ll need to vote soon.
I’m going to think about which of [Not Chara, Nahdia, Narna] I want to spearhead and then move.

I won’t discuss forming a bloc here as the people I would rely on likely know who they are by now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2506 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Andrius »

The stars are copy-pasted from the OP. Skullduggery indicated that they are indicators of prods.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2511 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2507, Maxous wrote:Menno is scummy because when his narna wagon was under threat he didn't care. There was no initiative to push the slot he has been tunneling on practically the entire game which leads me to believe he is not as sure of that read as he pretends to be(or maybe bussing) and is fairly happy to let other lynches go through.
What do you think of Not Chara?
Because what you said here sounds familiar.

I've written up a couple blurbs on Not Chara and wonder if you would appreciate them given your position here on McMenno.

Not trying to poach you away, just a penny for your thoughts.

For the record, I do not require hammer votes. That is not my reason for withholding my vote.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2518 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2517, zakk wrote:
In post 2507, Maxous wrote:P.s. I'm getting a little tired of players holding out for hammers.
Next person who does this should be wagoned

There is no reason not to vote
There are good reasons not to vote.
Mine is role-related, and the crumbed roles of others related to procuring hammers are as well.
Don't be dense.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2519 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2512, massive wrote:
In post 2506, Andrius wrote:The stars are copy-pasted from the OP. Skullduggery indicated that they are indicators of prods.
I gotta tell ya, I was hoping for some sort of Lorax thing, and this is a lot less exciting.
Sorry to let you down.
In post 2513, Maxous wrote:NC could be scum actually. They do seem to try and go along with flow too much.

@menno: it means I would of expected you to push the narna/pepto wagon with more conviction based on how much you've tunneled them
Glad to hear it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2520 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Andrius »

The mod was likely aware of the complications related to certain roles.

I, for one, didn't imagine not voting would be as much of a problem as it is.
As a mod, I will do well to remember my experience here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2522 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm having trouble reading him since he's mainly coming across as a rabble-rouser to me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2529 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:i'm back. catching up on my missed pages in a bit. for now: who's going along with the flow, exactly?
Maxous, i'd like you to go more in depth about that.
zakk: when did you go from townreading me to having me in your lynch pool? do you think i'm bussing Titus?

i'm reflexively suspicious of all players who want to hammer for their role, or have other hammer-related abilities. if anyone wants a flavour + setup speculative explanation for that, i'm happy to oblige.
Not Chara and the flavor again.
We don't need more flavor speculation.
I want reads and contributions from you and all players not flavor speculation.

I'm going to cut you off here so I don't have to come back in a few hours and say that you're faking content by posting paragraphs of flavor speculation instead of talking about reads FIVE DAYS BEFORE DEADLINE.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2531 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2527, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2505, Andrius wrote:I don’t think that’s the real deadline. I think someone did that, or Skullduggery is just screwing with us. Deadlines are here for a reason and pretending we don’t have one or HIDING THE DEADLINE FROM US is bad for the town since we’ll just come to a deadline lynch and I am NOT willing to settle for one of those.
Someone posited that the deadline was expanded by scum, specifically to derail the L-3 zakk wagon.

Thoughts on that?
I'm not sure
why
it was done, but I'm leaning it being a scum ability.
Hiding the deadline is a great way to drag out a long D1 with no clear wagon into a deadline lynch.

I mean, that theory is possible. It is.
Don't want to spend too much time speculating on it, but the fact that it was anti-town is evident.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

NC, I'm not here to respond to everything you say. You talked to Maxous and zakk specifically and I'm not going to barge in there.
I was more stating 2529 to cut you off in advance rather than berate you for thinking of doing it.

I'm interacting with you. I'm sorry if I'm sucking the fun out of the game but speculate flavor on your own time. We don't need another side discussion that is apart from finding scum like the Wingdings posting.

As you said, this game is bastard. The flavor could be unpredictable. That's why speculation is pointless because this is a bastard game. If I told you something about my role, like Ank or Shiro has RE: Miller/Hated status, that's one thing. But to sit here and guess based on things going on is pointless.
For someone who wants to run off after flavor-moonbeams, you’re scumreading Sly, myself, and Ankamius based largely on claims. Because I see nothing that makes you scumread them for anything other than their role-related stuff, and myself based off my pressure of you and role-related stuff.
NC, your 2535 is another example. You quoted your 2035 for Titus asking her to respond, but your 2035 is more of the same. “I see where town Titus gets that one.” Goes into “it’s the rest of your play that i’m not a fan of”.
You’re sitting on the fence. On a growing number of players. Did you have an opinion on Magna before zakk went against him? Did you have an opinion of me before I pressured you? I don’t know, but you’re sitting firmly on this fence in the middle of this game and its not town at all.
2541 is more of the same. CONSIDERING voting McMenno or Titus, but NC isn’t considering McMenno since he’s leftovers and she has a much stronger scumread on Titus.
WHY WOULD YOU CONSIDER MCMENNO. WHY ARE YOU CONSIDERING MCMENNO WHEN YOURE VOTING TITUS.
Because you’re scum sitting on the fence, not wanting to make a ripple. You don’t want to do anything without being able to hide behind something. A wagon started by others, or a lynch that’s sure to go through so you’ll be there when its safe. You don’t want to start anything but flavor speculation. This is getting old. We’re going around and around with you while you sit on the fence on EVERYONE but me and that’s largely because of 1) FLAVOR that doesn’t matter because BASTARD game and 2) I pressured you first.
Are you people seeing this? The whole I would consider McMenno, but I’m not voting to lynch McMenno because he’s a leftovers townread but I have a MUCH STRONGER scumread on Titus but I would consider McMenno.
Loving the Titus series on 104.

SORRY SKULLDUGGERY. I DIDN’T CLICK THE FIRST SPOILER TAG, I JUST LOOKED AT THE ALIVE PLAYERS. MY APOLOGIES.

Ankamius is town. Its beautiful.
Magna’s 2636 is beautiful.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2679 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh wow that looks terrible. There were more spaces, but I had to switch to WORD instead of NOTEPAD since NOTEPAD has issues so now it looks UGLY and HARD TO READ.

SORRY ALL.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2682 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes I am sorry if I am sucking the fun out of the game for anyone.
But the fun is being sucked out for me.

I need to take a break from this for a bit and calm down.
sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2683 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2776 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2799 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2796, zakk wrote:Ok I'm finally caught up! (and there was much rejoicing... yaaaaayyyy)

I would lynch any of:

MagnaofIllusion

Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman
massive
Accountant/Firebringer
Titus
Not Chara
PeregrineV

Fight me, fam.
Fixed this for you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2801 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Andrius »

NC: The progression of your reads is part of the concern. You're being overly cautious and we're noticing that. Progression of reads is good. Reads can change/evolve. The way you're
doing it
and combined with your fencesitting adds up to this player who's so focused on not making waves, carefully following some order.
And let's not mention the constant flavor speculation.

Happy ScumDay, SlySly! :D
SlySly wrote: Leonshade just picked up some town points.
By merit of Nahdia voting him? As a potential counterwagon? I think we have enough of those.

Narna's still scum.

I'm still operating as if the original deadline is in place.

In post 2703, Leonshade wrote:Could someone list all the claims that have taken place thus far? TIA.
The important ones are that Shiro claimed Miller and Ankamius claimed Miller and Hated in some varying degree.
That's all that's important.
In post 2705, Shiro wrote:
In post 2508, MagnaofIllusion wrote:BTW people - that is what Town posting looks like. in particular bleeds Town.

Not posting gifs and saying "You are hurting my feels".

I have a feeling this was a jab at me :p
That was my reaction as well.
In post 2712, McMenno wrote:is your scum flavor chara

that would be fitting
Does this mean I can count on you for a Chara vote?
In post 2714, Yume wrote:I am here. I am here. I am here.
In post 2715, McMenno wrote:you are
In post 2716, Firebringer wrote:Not the father
Yume, how's the read coming along?
Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.
In post 2719, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ah, that explains a lot.
VOTE: Titus
Pretty sure my vote was there, but I'm making sure.
No.
Try again.
Can I interest you in a Not Chara lynch?
In post 2720, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2704, Shiro wrote:
In post 2491, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2462, Shiro wrote:
In post 2461, SlySly wrote:That's what happens when you only read the first 20 pages.
First 20 pages

Menno iso.
Cakes iso.
Every post after I came back.

:D
What are your conclusions form the McMenno iso?
That Titus case is meh at best.
Talk about mcmennos towniness or scumminess without mentioning Titus, because what I'm looking for from you is a read on Mcmenno, and how you arrived at it.
Townposting.
In post 2730, zakk wrote:
In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:i'm back. catching up on my missed pages in a bit. for now: who's going along with the flow, exactly?
zakk: when did you go from townreading me to having me in your lynch pool? do you think i'm bussing Titus?

i'm reflexively suspicious of all players who want to hammer for their role, or have other hammer-related abilities. if anyone wants a flavour + setup speculative explanation for that, i'm happy to oblige.
I don't really have any strong scum reads anymore

I'm just doing whatever
Magna.
Remember my Mikujin Tell?
I'd appreciate your thoughts regarding it because you're the only person I know in this game who was in that game, albeit you died before I arrived in. (If you can't recall the game here's a hint: *spreads arms wide*)
In post 2733, zakk wrote:
In post 2532, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2529, Andrius wrote:

Not Chara and the flavor again.
We don't need more flavor speculation.
I want reads and contributions from you and all players not flavor speculation.

I'm going to cut you off here so I don't have to come back in a few hours and say that you're faking content by posting paragraphs of flavor speculation instead of talking about reads FIVE DAYS BEFORE DEADLINE.
christ. i'm excited about the flavour. my username and avatar are from the flavour. i like to be called 'Chara', a bloody Undertale character. i'm
excited
. go suck the fun out of a different bastard game, why don't you.
ask me for reads instead of shutting down a discussion that had not even begun. i was going to elaborate only if someone asked why. and yes, it has to do with my reads.

you're also making a lot of assumptions about what kind of content i plan on producing, considering you've never played with me before.

this game is bastard, so it's possible the deadline is still in five days. do i think that? no. that doesn't mean i'm not trying to get a lynch sooner rather than later.
VOTE: Not Chara

I HATE this response.

Also, it is VERY close to one of my top scumtells
This is the best vote in the past few pages.
In post 2735, zakk wrote:
In post 2545, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, if the deadline really is extended, it feels pro-town because it gives extra discussion time (not that any extra discussion is needed). That may actually mean scum has day chat, because a prolonged day phase without day talk would be hell for scum.
Gamma is 100% town
How is he town for THIS?
I mean, I know he's town but this is almost as useless as that thing you're about to post...
In post 2737, zakk wrote:
In post 2548, Not Chara wrote:the problem with Titus being scum is that i have no concrete evidence posts. i can't quote contradictions, or posts where she's manipulating people.
it's simple a terribly bad feeling that has been compounded by her odd behaviour. Titus has quite a presence in games i've read in the past, no i will not be providing examples but all games are completed, and those who are familiar with her really should know what i mean. i don't see that here. she's tunneling, because she's a tunneler and she knows it, but there's no wider sense. there isn't any wildly connecting McMenno through associatives to find his scumteam, from her point of view.
she isn't engaging with me no matter how many potshots i throw her way.
hm. actually, looking at her reads progression might help communicate this.
Titus is
stubborn
. Titus is not being stubborn.
So why aren't you pushing her wagon
Because she's sitting on the fence. No one is calling for Titus' head with any fervor. People vote, people leave.

No one is spearheading it and I'm shouting everyone down who votes her. Of course Not Chara won't make any moves. She's been fencesitting the whole game.
In post 2742, Not Chara wrote:there's nothing to respond to until zakk has caught up.
meanwhile, everyone should look at this.
In post 2721, Creature wrote:Sorry, I don't like explaining every single thing I do.
so, you can't explain your turnaround read on Cakez? or why you brought this up conspicuously right after my ?
also: my , , and .

i think Creature saw my spoiler for Cakez, thought i was advocating for a Cakez wagon because he didn't read it, and pretended to say 'oh, yes, i could also lynch Cakez'. this is despite an earlier townread on Cakez and nothing i could find to indicate Creature has changed his mind.
i was looking for him to point to a reason that he would want to wagon Creature. all i can see is my post.
you should explain, Creature. that you avoiding doing so is tantamount to telling me i'm right.
VOTE: Creature

i want everyone's opinion on this.
zakk asks Chara why she isn't pressuring Titus.
Chara moves to Creature for some new-fangled thing.
COINCIDENCE?
In post 2746, Not Chara wrote:zakk, take a look at whenever you get there.
SCUMPUTER TRANSLATION:

"zakk please please please ignore me and scumread creature for this I know you have no strong scumreads but youre voting me and I'm uncomfortable because andrius and titus are scumreading me please look at this and take your unpredictable and erratic behavior away from me"

I mean I know its a stretch but come on.

zakk votes Not Chara because Chara's not pushing Titus.
Titus accuses Chara of being on the popular lynches.
What does Chara do?
Jumps ship over to CREATURE with some HEY LOOK AT THIS.
Nope.
In post 2757, Not Chara wrote:
but, really, did Creature scumslip?
DO YOU THINK HE SCUMSLIPPED
DO YOU THINK HE IS SCUM

IF I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINIONS I WOULD ASK FOR THEM

So you tell me about this 'slip' you just found.

1) Is Creature scum
2) Why should we be voting him
3) Why do you think he suddenly deserves death more than Titus
In post 2763, zakk wrote:
Hey guys

Ok so I've been thinking... and it's almost 100% likely that there are two scum teams because it's been so hard to push any wagons through and because nobody on a scum team really wants to lynch anyone that they don't think is town, because town is the biggest faction and the biggest enemy at the moment. Also, they don't want to be seen to be pushing a rival scum wagon because that would make them a NK target for the other scum team.

It's quite possible scum have day talk, given the amount of fluctuation of wagons and the timing of how it happened. like somebody else said, whether that's a passive ability or whether it's encryptor-enabled is anyone's guess.

Basically I think the best play for scum today would be to be on a wagon without leading it, because leading it would be dangerous if it flipped scum. also, they need to buddy up to rival scum until town is no longer a huge threat. Or at least, they need to seem like they are not a huge threat themselves, so that the rival scum team well target someone besides them.

And then the best play for town is to be on the wagon of somebody who is pretty scummy. But also keep in mind that any wagon is going to be difficult because nobody on the scum teams really wants to be seen as pushing it. It would be pretty bad play for scum to be super active, but it would be pretty good play for town to be super active. Obviously that doesn't mean that all the active players are town but generally speaking.

I think scum are less likely to do stuff like grandstand in a situation like this. Unless it's to save themselves, like Nahdia. I'm still undecided on that slot. Speaking of which, somebody said there was a claim in there? I think we need to get all the claims on the table. I'm 100% sure that scum has already been writing them down meticulously, so us townies might as well have something like that too.

Please let me know your thoughts, everyone.

Please also excuse any typos, I made this post on voice to text.
zakk.
This is garbage.

This literally applies to every game without confirmed multiball or not. There might be multiball? Ok. Doesn't change how we play. Scum don't want to be crosskilled? Nothing new. Scum have daytalk? We went over this like 80 pages ago and it got us nowhere. Every game they might have daytalk. Scum want to be on the leading wagon without leading it? Every game. Especially on opposing scum? Every game.

If you told me you copy-paste this as your opening post into every theme game ever I'd believe you.
In post 2794, zakk wrote:
In post 2776, Andrius wrote:
In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
I have played with you before. It was quite a while ago, at least a year. I've been through a lot of death myself since then. Condolences.
Which game? Because I don't remember you. I'm guessing it was a hydra effort.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2802 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2800, Titus wrote:Why not Magna?
Because we have actual scum throwing us at our feet, Titus. Actual scum.

I'm going to have to do something or go insane.

I'm throwing together a voting bloc. Because something has to happen. And if I don't do it I can't see it happening.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2803 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2802, Andrius wrote:
In post 2800, Titus wrote:Why not Magna?
Because we have actual scum throwing us at our feet, Titus. Actual scum.

I'm going to have to do something or go insane.

I'm throwing together a voting bloc. Because something has to happen. And if I don't do it I can't see it happening.
As I said before, I have a Magna-related doubt earlier. Heck, if I had to list out my tinfoil theories Magnascum would be on there. But its a small thing, and I got over it.

I need to throw swords. Otherwise we won't get anywhere. We'll be sitting around wondering who to lynch again, just like last time we were in a game together, albeit you died before I arrived.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2804 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Andrius »

BLOC

zakk
Maxous
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Magna
Firebringer
Ankamius
SlySly
Gamma
Andrius

VOTE: Not Chara

Nahdia and Narna continue to be my second and third choices.

FAQ SECTION:

1. ANDRIUS I DONT THINK YOURE QUALIFIED TO LEAD THIS BLOC
I'm not leading this bloc. I'm asking for your cooperation in MOVING THIS GAME ALONG on someone a good chunk of you think is scum.
2. ANDRIUS I DONT AGREE WITH [PLAYERNAME] IN THE BLOC BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A TOWNREAD
I never said this was a TOWN BLOC. It is a Bloc of players I am to see if we can rally together to do things. See below for more.
3. ANDRIUS ZAKK'S BLOC FAILED WHAT MAKES THIS ANY BETTER
Because having a bloc isn't about picking out all the townreads. Its about being functional. There's good reason to include a scumread in a bloc. Here I ignored the people who haven't caught up since I can't rely on them yet since they haven't caught up.
4. ANDRIUS YOU JUST VOTED
So should you.
5. ANDRIUS THE DEADLINE ISNT ACTUALLY SATURDAY ACCORDING TO SKULLDUGG
Don't care. That's not the actual deadline. We need a deadline otherwise nothing will happen.
6. ANDRIUS WHAT ABOUT TITUS
Not happening.
7. ANDRIUS YOU JUST NAMED HALF THE PLAYERLIST FOR YOUR BLOC
Because it takes 12 to lynch.
8. ANDRIUS WHAT ABOUT YOUR DOUBLEVOTE
What?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2805 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Andrius »

WELL LOOK AT THAT. ZAKK IS ALREADY VOTING NOT CHARA.

Compiling more words.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2807 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2806, McMenno wrote:obviously I prefer narna but I'd lynch not chara
You should consider voting them.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2816 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Andrius »

I knew zakk was there.
I talked about his vote in the post before mine.
I was being facetious in 2805
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2818 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2742, Not Chara wrote:there's nothing to respond to until zakk has caught up.
meanwhile, everyone should look at this.
In post 2721, Creature wrote:Sorry, I don't like explaining every single thing I do.
so, you can't explain your turnaround read on Cakez? or why you brought this up conspicuously right after my ?
also: my , , and .

i think Creature saw my spoiler for Cakez, thought i was advocating for a Cakez wagon because he didn't read it, and pretended to say 'oh, yes, i could also lynch Cakez'. this is despite an earlier townread on Cakez and nothing i could find to indicate Creature has changed his mind.
i was looking for him to point to a reason that he would want to wagon Creature. all i can see is my post.
you should explain, Creature. that you avoiding doing so is tantamount to telling me i'm right.
VOTE: Creature

i want everyone's opinion on this.
I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, Chara.
Because this is... not as significant as 'slip' conveys.
sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2822 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2819, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2801, Andrius wrote:Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.
Ask someone else pls.
Anyone?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2827 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll save you the trouble. I know you died before I arrived so I wasn't sure if you knew.

Mikujin caught up reading and basically said I have no reads. So I jumped all over it.
That's my Mikujin tell.

Yume was originally on the list.
Removed her since she's still reading. Otherwise, yeah, I could add her back on.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2829 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2823, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2819, Firebringer wrote:In post 2801, Andrius wrote:
Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.

Ask someone else pls.
Andy just let it be please. It is for the best. Think Fate / Me circa early 2011 after I won Rising Star ...
Wait, what? I mean I know everyone either loved him or hated him and I didn't think you were a special case.

I mean LLD and him went at it for awhile.
Fate and I had a falling out.

But ok. Forget I asked.

--------------

No I saw that you asked if it was a slip or not and then I asked you questions since you voted him and then asked people to confirm your thoughts.
Also relatively NO ONE is responding to your thing so take that as you will.
shrug

pedit: WAIT WHAT
YOU WERE IN STORM OF SWORDS
WHAT
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2843 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

To be fair I haven't actually considered multiball here.
shrug

Going to step away for a bit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2851 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2850, Narna wrote:This vanity wagon is pointless VOTE: Mcmenno

I'm not buying into NC being scum for now.
You going to change your mind later when its more convenient, or what.

Are they or are they not scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2871 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

I know, Titus. I know.
We'll find time.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2883 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

Menno, you should claim.
Since Sly will hammer when he can.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2998 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Andrius »

If she dies there will be words, Firebringer.

WORDS
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3057 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Andrius »

Im basically taking a day's vacation from this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3128 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Titus.
I am losing my wits and will.
How can I help thee?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3129 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

The Magna lynch is terrible, the Zakk lynch is marginally better.
If we cannot lynch within the N-scum I'm not sure what I'll do.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3134 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't want to much either of you. Perfectly good scum are laughing at us while we ignore them.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3135 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3131, Titus wrote:
In post 3128, Andrius wrote:Titus.
I am losing my wits and will.
How can I help thee?
I am at the same place and exhausted. Nahdia isn't scum.

The behavior around the McMenno wagon is wierd as fuck.

At this point, I would lynch anyone I am not townreading.

@Leonshade, Yes. There are roles such as Neopolitans and Vanilla cops that get positives on vanillas and you would be misleading them.
Its all wrong. There's so much hesitancy on lynching anyone since we can't get close.

I mean, I'm not 100% complaining since I can sit here and rack up Pacifist Points but Its still frustrating.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3136 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

And we are still waiting on a good chunk of the playlist to catchup.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3137 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3134, Andrius wrote:I don't want to much either of you. Perfectly good scum are laughing at us while we ignore them.
Should read:
I don't want to lynch either of you.**
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3139 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well let me go see who you're voting and join up.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3142 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

This is our moment to sync.

If not McMenno, then who?
I believe my preferences are clear but forgive me if I'm wrong.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3143 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3141, Nahdia wrote:how about you make me happy and lynch Magna
I don't care about your happiness.1
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3147 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Everyone whose names starts with N. Nosferatu is least.
Then Cakes and Leon.

If I were to include the people not yet caught up, Snark and Shiro. Basically they have the least perceived will to actually get caught up. But that's it you forced me to shoot in their ranks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3148 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sigh. We could use a good marriage counselor.

Or maybe I just need my head examined.
I am not about to reread this game though.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3149 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok well maybe just maybe I'll take a day to clear my head and just powerless the game.
I'm worried my confbias will be strong but we really need to figure this day out.

I almost votes McMenno the other night out of sheer desperatio n, expecting a Slyhammer
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3166 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Andrius »

OK Im here.

I trust Sly for now. I cant make a good case for why I wouldn't besides role related tee hees and thats pointless.

If I dont reread, Im not sure anything will change for me, though Id be willing to just follow you wherever, Titus.

If I do reread, there's little I can do to actually affect the game since we've pushed wagons on a good chunk of people and most all have failed to gain traction. Also the return on investment is low since unless I change reads drastically the people town reading me will continue to do so and the people scumreading me wont change their minds. Not like I care about them anyway.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3167 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3163, Titus wrote:
In post 3158, Not Chara wrote:Titus. you're not voting Magna.
With you pushing it, why would I want to? Either you're scum or your judgment is terrible this game.

I'd rather try to work with Andrius.
What would you like me to do?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3170 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Andrius »

The sassy answer is there were over a thousand new posts since then. Chances are I lost your VLA in that timeframe.
Also is this really the most pressing item for you?

I needed more reads from you, as denoted in the former. They did not appear, likely fron VLA, so you were demoted.

Likely didnt see the VLA. shrug
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3174 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Andrius »

Vote: Shiro
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3217 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well I'll be.

Nos might be town after all.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3219 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Careful. The cool kids dont agree that deadline is Saturday. Youll make enemies thinking like I do haha
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3252 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: Narna
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3292 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sly has said he wasn't going to hammer a townread.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3352 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Im no longer voting Shiro.
I moved to Narna.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3400 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Be at peace, son of Fond of.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3401 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3400, Andrius wrote:Be at peace, son of Fond of.
Autocorrect, you ruin everything you touch.
sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3402 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Andrius »

@Magna: Be at peace, son of Gondor.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3503 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: Narna
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3504 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

I shot her last night and she's not dead.

Slowly is town. The Magna lynch was terrible. We are lynching the counterwagon.

If we insist on not lynching here again Titus has my support.

Also if this day is going to be another 130 pages tell me now and I'll just out. I don't want to repeat yesterday.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3505 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Darn you autocorrect.

Slysly is town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3506 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

I will be submitting the same night action every night until they are dead.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3507 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

All I wanted was to go Pacifist and save everyone but nooooooo you had to lynch Magna.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3508 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also I received something last night.
Which I promptly ate.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3510 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3509, Maxous wrote:Andrius - did you crumb/imply you were a vig or a PR at all yesterday?
He asks The Baker.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3511 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm sorry. I'm being sassy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3513 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3512, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Narna
I also shot you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3515 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm glad I finally got you to vote Narnia though.
Took 300 Genocide Points but I did it!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3516 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also random question.

Chara. Is there a game related reason you're changing your avatar constantly?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3518 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

That's one possible solution.
I'm enjoying your Narnia vote without a second thought though.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3520 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Change your mind on Slysly?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3526 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3525, SlySly wrote:Feel free to point out what I missed.
You're the best.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3587 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Andrius »

Uh Titus. I briefly considered voting McMenno with you.
But all of the Ns are voting McMenno.
Excluding Townferatu.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3588 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Andrius »

All Im going to say on the roleblocker crap is BASTARD GAME.
I imagine investigative roles might be complicated by it, even if not directly.

Also please the roleblocker discussion is getting us nowhere.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3591 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Andrius »

Narnia was the Magna counterwagon.
Menno is leftover from yesterday.

No its Nacist.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3593 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Sorry. Autocorrect hates Narna and I gave up trying to fix it.

I agree. And she was the counterwagon to obvtown Magna lynch. I don't care if I'm obtuse, I'm voting her until she dies and shooting her until she dies.

Also Creature what's with saying yes and no in the same post.
Narnia is missing her presence. But she was town once for that too.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3600 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Andrius »

I wasn't implying they were all blocked. I was just saying shenanigans with investigative results in a bastard game are likely.

shrug
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3613 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Andrius »

We don't know that. There is no proof.
Also no proof I'm a vig.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3615 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Or you know, we could not pander to role related madness that may or may not exist and lynch ACTUAL SCUM Narnia.

Just a thought.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3617 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Good, Creature. Narnia isn't claiming JK so get over here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3619 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3434, Creature wrote:VOTE: Narna

I don't oppose this wagon and Narnar looks different anyway.
You are. Sorry. I'm being bad and will take a break for awhile
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3623 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3622, Maxous wrote:
In post 3523, SlySly wrote:
In post 3472, SlySly wrote:
(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro
D1 thoughts from those who lynched MoI:
hmm yeah
zakk strong-armed this wagon abut flipped town. who helped him? Nahdia, Not Chara and Narna I guess.
according to my reads scum were on the tail-end of the wagon but that would mean the magna wagon was strong-armed by all town?
it's possible but I would guess not.
honestly, maybe we should be lynching on this wagon.
YES.
YOU JUST SAID IT.

Zakk, CONFIRMED DEADTOWN, just led a wagon, which was SUPPORTED by THE N CLAN. Who are scum. It fits perfectly with the oh lets just sheep someone town onto someone otherwise impossible to lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3627 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Andrius »

Titus.
I hear you.

But zakk is dead and its all words. He can't confirm Nahdia's claim. Heck, that could have been a 1shot RB/JK in a JOAT or just a limited-use role. We don't know.

That's all I'm saying right now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3628 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm basically saying that without zakk Magna wouldn't have been lynched.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3634 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

Titus.
I'm not sure if you're missing the point I'm trying to make or you're just ignoring it to make your point.

If there's a Marriage Counselor in this game please help Titus and I. ty
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3640 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sly, the fact that zakk flipped Flavor Cop helps a BIT with the Miller and Investigative Combo, but its still wonky.
Defeats the purpose of a Miller.

Ok, Titus.
I'm arguing that she's NOT one and there's no way to actually corroborate her claim without a Track/Watch.

Sorry for arguing this.
I oscillate between just following your lead and wanting to do my own thing and push the Ns.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3668 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3664, Narna wrote:Andrius you mention me being in your top scumreads all day last phase, but don't even hint as to why until 2851. Your earlier posts calling me scum seem to be you trying to dodge the Mcmenno wagon, and now you finally come out saying I'm scum because Moi was a counterwagon. It's such a weak read unless I'm missing something.
I like how you finally come out to address me.
Took long enough. Is it because I'm actually a threat to you now?

And no.
Not Chara was always my top D1.
However.

The fact that you were his counterwagon AND was an early supporter CANNOT be ignored. So yeah.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3669 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3649, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who has been saying kill all the N names?
Me.
With the exception of Nosferatu.

I submitted kills on Narna, Nahdia, and Not Chara last night.
I will continue to do so every night until they are dead, or I die.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3682 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3680, Narna wrote:
In post 3668, Andrius wrote:The fact that you were his counterwagon AND was an early supporter CANNOT be ignored. So yeah.
I was against the Magna wagon in it's first iteration, and I thought you said I was scum sheeping Zach. Get your story straight.
Early supporter = early voter.
You sheeping zakk and being an early voter is easy.

Also the hell, Firebringer.

NOTHING WILL GET SOLVED IF WE ALL WALK BECAUSE WERE FRUSTRATED
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3683 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

Narna you're going to be dodging bullets as long as you and I are alive.
So get used to it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3684 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

Don't take it personally.
You're not the only one with their name on a bullet.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3686 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm not saying he's confirmed town.
I'm saying he's a townread of mine.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3692 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3688, Nahdia wrote:hope you like jail, andrius.
It'll be hard for you to watch me play the harmonica if Titus is instructing you to do something else.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3696 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3695, Skullduggery wrote:(6) McMenno -- Narna, Titus, massive, Shiro, Not Chara, Nahdia
Its happening again, guys.
We've been through this once already.

Town (Titus) leads the wagon. The N Cult shows up to push the lynch. We sit here for awhile. Townies arrive out of deadline/boredom/apathy/hammers.
Townies replace out because they can't handle the game.
sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3697 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Townies arrive = Townies vote.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3698 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

BUT WAIT ANDY
NARNA VOTED BEFORE TITUS
SEE?
Titus started the McMenno wagon yesterday. All you did was beat her to the thread.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3708 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

That was me anticipating an objection.

I was assuming someone would say you started the Menno wagon today. I was saying that not true since Tammy started it yesterday, you just beat her to the thread today.

Nothing to do with yesterday.
Be better, do better.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3709 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3696, Andrius wrote:
In post 3695, Skullduggery wrote:(6) McMenno -- Narna, Titus, massive, Shiro, Not Chara, Nahdia
Its happening again, guys.
We've been through this once already.

Town (Titus) leads the wagon. The N Cult shows up to push the lynch. We sit here for awhile. Townies arrive out of deadline/boredom/apathy/hammers.
Townies replace out because they can't handle the game.
sigh
This is the focal point.

The other post is me being an ass and assuming someone would say the objection I anticipated.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3780 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3776, Nahdia wrote:do you guys think Andrius might be a 3p? im just thinking about it. he softed Frisk which would make sense as 3P. that on top of shooting three people at once. also some sort of other power implied with "pacifist route". dunno. sounds too powerful to be flat scum or town.
So all of a sudden, now that you can't publicly block me, you're so concerned I'll shoot you/ your buddies that you're going to start a Third Party witch hunt?

Yeah, you're scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3785 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Andrius »

And, like Chara, you're not saying it. You're asking people for their opinions because I think you're too scared to outright say it because you know you're just attempting to divert attention to me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3787 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Andrius »

Also Titus.
I realize I'm part of the problem.

Re: the opinionated town camps who aren't compromising.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3789 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Andrius »

So let me get this straight. Lets suppose people go "oh you know, Andrius makes sense as a 3p I never thought of that blahblahblah". But you're not interested in lynching me so you just are all thanks for the discussion back to lynching other people.

Its like. Are you serious or not. Because its all words to me. "Do you think this? No, sorry, I didn't either Titus don't beat me please I won't jailkeep Andrius pls don't vote me"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3791 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Andrius »

You just said it. The N clan. Its Menno v Narnia right now and Titus just admitted a compromise on you. For all Nahdia knows there could be some Genocide-aligned Serial Killer out there trying to murder her and Titus just said you can't block me. And no scum wants deadscum.

So ofc they'll start a witch hunt for a SK who may or may not exist.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3794 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Titus can we lynch Not Chara?
This is like our only common ground for scum reads.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3836 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

I love how all my townreads are as obtuse as I am.
Its great.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3837 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sly.
I hate to sound like a broken record.
What do you think of our chances of swinging a Not Chara wagon?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3880 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3874, SlySly wrote:Who was it that first brought up the idea that the original deadline was still in place when the VC no longer reflected that?
Pretty sure I was me.
Also hello I survived the tiger attack.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3896 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3890, Firebringer wrote:I am digging deep for motivation.
I hope Titus is town is all I have to say at current moment.
I missed you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3914 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3913, PeregrineV wrote:Happy Halloween everyone!!
You should vote Narnia.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3917 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3916, Narna wrote:Happy Halloween/site recovery, I'll likely be mia tonight.

Andrius, don't shoot me, and what makes the real ass N crew scum together?
HURT: Narna
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3920 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also for the record I'm not saying you're all scum together.
You are all scumreads who happen to have usernames starting with N.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3925 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wow I got Snarky Snowman to post.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3928 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

HEAL: zakk
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3929 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry. I'm basically just being a stubborn troll right now.

I would love to have a serious conversation about involvement with this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3933 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3930, Nahdia wrote:hi andrius i know you scumread me but we can talk.

remind me; what's your read on McMenno?
We can talk.
Hes a town read, but at this point he's been useless and Im ok with him dying for Titus but would rather lynch scum.

Scum Lynch > Lynch to actually so something > Nothing
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3934 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3931, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3928, Andrius wrote:HEAL: zakk
Can you do a motivate on me?
Are we talking motivational quotes or night actions.
I cant do the latter.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3941 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Completely against a Sly lynch and a Titus lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3944 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Having a null/neutral category is a scumtell at this point. Its D2. Have some reads.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3950 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

That was more me wondering why the neutral reads mattered to snowman more than town/scum
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3966 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3959, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:If Narna flips scum, then hooray, we got scum. We can work from there.

If Narna flips town, then what? This is an honest question, as I can't find how a Narna townflip would benefit Town as a whole.

If McMenno flips scum, then tomorrow we will be able to form more solid opinions against the N clan (as well as the Gamma Emerald slot and possibly Firebringer).

If McMenno flips town, then we can also start suspeting the tail of the MoI wagon, starting with Shiro.
This whole thing is pretty terrible.
Why wait to suspect the tail of Magnas wagon? DO IT NOW.

This whole thing is biased against Narnascum.

You could have just said I'm biased and saved me some time.

You townread Narnia and Scumread Menno, yes?
Or at least you're going to null Menno because that less suspicious.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3967 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Andrius »

You replaced House.
Hrnnnnnnggg
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3968 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3957, Leonshade wrote:Why did I (sorta) fall for Andrius's trolling? I'm ashamed of myself.
Because you wanted to believe.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3970 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Andrius »

Also why the TAIL of the Magna wagon.
Why persecute the people who were just going for a lunch at deadline?
They are the low hanging fruit. And sure, there might be scum in there.

But Magna would never have been a counter wagon if it hasn't STARTED.
If Zakk were voting by himself he wouldn't have gotten very far.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3971 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Andrius »

Lunch should be lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3988 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Let me know if I can be of assistance, Ank.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3995 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 3994, Maxous wrote:
In post 3991, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:and on top of that, nightkill zakk, who led the second wagon, because it singles them out way too much.
does anybody remember who were zakk's scum reads apart from Magna?

i don't want to trawl through his
two hundred and eighty-one
posts ISO
He didn't have any at the end, IIRC.
He tunneled Magna with a unique determination.

I considered this days ago.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4001 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Andrius »

The more I read your words the less I want to shoot you, Nahdia.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4006 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4003, SlySly wrote:
In post 4001, Andrius wrote:The more I read your words the less I want to shoot you, Nahdia.
Get the sweet smell of perfume out of your nose.
Forgive me for stumbling.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4020 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4008, SlySly wrote:
In post 4006, Andrius wrote:
In post 4003, SlySly wrote:
In post 4001, Andrius wrote:The more I read your words the less I want to shoot you, Nahdia.
Get the sweet smell of perfume out of your nose.
Forgive me for stumbling.
I empathize. The beckoning can hard to resist.
You brighten my day. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4049 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Andrius »

I have nothing to say that hasnt already been said.

I stand apart from this lynch, polishing my bullets.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4055 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Andrius »

The wild McMenno seems completely unfazed by the hunters slowly circling the watering hole...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4057 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Andrius »

Well maybe we'll get to lynch scum one day.
Because I don't see scum menno just sitting here.

I mean yeah GENOCIDE points but lynching can't be redirected or blocked etc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4059 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Andrius »

Tinfoil:

Narna is scum:
No one is hammering Menno because the scum are already there.
Townies who remain refuse to move.
I should really be studying.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4060 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Andrius »

My device is autocorrecting Narna into Magna which is incredibly frustrating.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4064 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Would love to compare how the Menno wagon looks now v the Magna one yesterday.
There's scum there.

Mobile though. Should be studying
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4106 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4077, Titus wrote:
In post 4070, Not Chara wrote:really. how many players think ~5 scum are all piled onto McMenno?

today and yesterday, there have been far too many lynch decisions made based on reads on who is voting a wagon instead of who is most likely scum. there's a reason pre-flip VCA is a terrible idea.
Titus, where are you? if you're town, you should be trying to get McMenno lynched before the wagon dissolves at L-1 again.
players are making decisions based on who their pet scumreads are at this point. on
day two.
where's the reevaluation? i can count the players who appear to be actively hunting instead of just counting scumreads on wagons on one hand.
I basically don't give two shits to talk at this point.

The more I talk, the more people unvote McMenno. He needs to be lynched, therefore, I have to shut up.

I'd rather spend the time with Queen Hatshepsut. It'd be more productive.
This whole O TITUS WHERE ART THOU post just reads like she's throwing the burden onto you.
CRAP I SAID SOME THINGS BUT WHERE IS TITUS EVERYONE TOWNREADS TITUS TITUS DEFEND YOUR LYNCH
Lots of complaints.
We've not going to reevaluate anything today? We're just making decisions based on pet scumreads?
I can count the playesr who appear to be actively scumhunting instead of just counting scumreads?

PLEASE, NOT CHARA.
PLEASE

THIS IS WHY I FORSOOK THE PEACEFUL ROUTE
TO ENSURE THAT I CAN DELIVER BULLETS TO YOUR SCUM FACE
among others of course lets not forget NARNA

Its like.
I want to just throw my hands in the air and go TITUS
I WILL VOTE MCMENNO JUST TO GET THINGS MOVING, IF YOU WILL HELP LYNCH NARNA TOMORROW
But I don't want to compromise my ideals and this freaking Narna wagon has had more resistance than the MENNO wagon.

CRAP.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4107 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

I know I quoted the Titus post too but I want Titus to see this.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4109 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

No.
Try that again without mentioning me.

In the odd event I return to dust overnight because someone wants ScumNarnia to love another night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4110 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

to LIVE another night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4150 (isolation #171) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Andrius »

In the night no one can see the bullets fly
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4153 (isolation #172) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4151, Maxous wrote:
In post 4150, Andrius wrote:In the night no one can see the bullets fly
remind me who you're targeting please?
I will be submitting kills on the same people every night until they die.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4156 (isolation #173) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4154, SlySly wrote:We'll miss you tomorrow, Andrius.
Don't stop to smell the perfume if I die.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4166 (isolation #174) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Andrius »

I understand what you were trying to do.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4176 (isolation #175) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4174, Almost50 wrote:Now if that was your plan, why THE HELL did you claim AT ALL? Why couldn't you just KEEP QUIET and wait? What good is it to announce "I can't do shit for the next few days, bit I will eventually be of some value."??
Being cheeky generally gets one lynched.
Were holding a gun to his head and you want him to play games? No
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4178 (isolation #176) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Andrius »

rip narna
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4190 (isolation #177) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

vote: narna
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4194 (isolation #178) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK
WHOEVER GAVE ME THE THING LAST NIGHT
YOU CLEARLY DONT THINK IM THE SK
SO WE CAN BE FRIENDS
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4196 (isolation #179) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4195, Firebringer wrote:I gave everyone the thing
You're missing a NARNA vote.
Please rectify this situation.

Also Nahdia if I don't shoot you tonight will you not block me.
This is highly annoying.
I hate large games with one death a night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4197 (isolation #180) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

OR REDIRECT ME TO THE FREAKING MOON
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4201 (isolation #181) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

This should have happened D2.
This should have happened
D1
We are NOT letting this slip slide around.

I don't give a crap about flavor speculation.
I don't give a crap about people and novelty.
I'm glad Menno's dead because he was a useless sack of crap in-thread.

At the end of the day we still have to scumhunt and he was useless for that. As was zakk.

Sorry if HARSH WORDS but I SMELL NARNA BLOOD AND I WILL NOT BE THRICE DENIED.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4209 (isolation #182) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4205, SlySly wrote:My hammer is ready and waiting.
THE HORN OF HELM HAMMERHAND
SHALL SOUND IN THE DEEP
ONE LAST TIME
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4211 (isolation #183) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4207, Nahdia wrote:I wonder if Andrius is a lyncher on Narna :!:
nah
I would have faked a cop guilty on her d2 zzz
typical lyncher play
In post 4208, Nahdia wrote:Let's all unvote and spend the next week and a half discussing this speculation.
And I'm back to shooting you tonight.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4217 (isolation #184) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4213, Firebringer wrote:w/e
apathy is amazing:
VOTE: Narna
THIS ISNT APATHY
THIS IS THE FIGHT AGAINST APATHY
FOR WHICH I AM HERE
WROUGHT IN THE FIRES OF MAGNA BLOOD, UNJUSTLY SLAIN BY DERPS
AND MENNO WHO DID NOTHING YET SOMEHOW WAS TOWN

I AM HERE
THE BROWN HAIR IN THE WINTER SKY

FAREWELL PACIFIST ROUTE
DEADSCUM IT IS YOU I SEEK

HAIL, FRISK
FOR WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE
SALUTE YOU
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4218 (isolation #185) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4216, Firebringer wrote:nahdia probably is scum here methinks.
Well yeah.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4229 (isolation #186) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

You, like I said I would.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4231 (isolation #187) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

And the others.
But today is your day, Narna.
Its all about you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4233 (isolation #188) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

ITS HAPPENING
SEVEN VOTES
SEVEN GLORIOUS VOTES
AND SLYSLY
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4242 (isolation #189) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4238, Narna wrote:Dammit Shiro

I am Gerson - Psychologist

I can investigate a player every night and find out if they have or have had the ability to kill up until that point. So Massive has had no ability to kill as of n2, and therefore he is town.
Why massive
N1 result?

I knew going to sleep was a mistake.
Claim doesnt change much
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4244 (isolation #190) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Id love to actually do something one of these nights.
Also protecting the supposed serial killer seems like an odd move.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4248 (isolation #191) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

In going to bed.
Ill deal with this crap in the morning.

Nahdia if you toss me in jail i cant get shot
Isnt that what you want
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4250 (isolation #192) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Theres actually something else I'd rather do tonight.
I got a nice gift I should probably use
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4287 (isolation #193) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4286, SlySly wrote:VOTE: Narna
It is beautiful in its simplicity.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4291 (isolation #194) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Andrius »

Because Me no was a bad lynch.
Because I get the feeling Ank requires DEADSCUM to get bullets.
Which, so far, we haven't got.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4295 (isolation #195) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Does anyone else find it odd that of the six people voting Narna at and of day yesterday two of them are now dead?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4301 (isolation #196) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm not going to bother.
The flip will be A COLOR
and that is all that will matter if WINGDINGS are present
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4303 (isolation #197) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4302, Narna wrote:My flip is fake
Please explain.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4305 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Andrius »

you know what
no
im pulling a spyrex you dont even get punctuation or captials

no
were not playing the freaking tee hee hee game with
my flip is fake
sorting giant question marks with a powerful role makes no sense

speak in words us plebians can understand
or get busy dying
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4306 (isolation #199) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 4304, Narna wrote:I'm being death lawyered, you actually caught the scum.
the hell does this mean

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”