She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

Why not Magna?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Andrius »

NC: The progression of your reads is part of the concern. You're being overly cautious and we're noticing that. Progression of reads is good. Reads can change/evolve. The way you're
doing it
and combined with your fencesitting adds up to this player who's so focused on not making waves, carefully following some order.
And let's not mention the constant flavor speculation.

Happy ScumDay, SlySly! :D
SlySly wrote: Leonshade just picked up some town points.
By merit of Nahdia voting him? As a potential counterwagon? I think we have enough of those.

Narna's still scum.

I'm still operating as if the original deadline is in place.

In post 2703, Leonshade wrote:Could someone list all the claims that have taken place thus far? TIA.
The important ones are that Shiro claimed Miller and Ankamius claimed Miller and Hated in some varying degree.
That's all that's important.
In post 2705, Shiro wrote:
In post 2508, MagnaofIllusion wrote:BTW people - that is what Town posting looks like. in particular bleeds Town.

Not posting gifs and saying "You are hurting my feels".

I have a feeling this was a jab at me :p
That was my reaction as well.
In post 2712, McMenno wrote:is your scum flavor chara

that would be fitting
Does this mean I can count on you for a Chara vote?
In post 2714, Yume wrote:I am here. I am here. I am here.
In post 2715, McMenno wrote:you are
In post 2716, Firebringer wrote:Not the father
Yume, how's the read coming along?
Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.
In post 2719, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ah, that explains a lot.
VOTE: Titus
Pretty sure my vote was there, but I'm making sure.
No.
Try again.
Can I interest you in a Not Chara lynch?
In post 2720, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2704, Shiro wrote:
In post 2491, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2462, Shiro wrote:
In post 2461, SlySly wrote:That's what happens when you only read the first 20 pages.
First 20 pages

Menno iso.
Cakes iso.
Every post after I came back.

:D
What are your conclusions form the McMenno iso?
That Titus case is meh at best.
Talk about mcmennos towniness or scumminess without mentioning Titus, because what I'm looking for from you is a read on Mcmenno, and how you arrived at it.
Townposting.
In post 2730, zakk wrote:
In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:i'm back. catching up on my missed pages in a bit. for now: who's going along with the flow, exactly?
Maxous, i'd like you to go more in depth about that.
zakk: when did you go from townreading me to having me in your lynch pool? do you think i'm bussing Titus?

i'm reflexively suspicious of all players who want to hammer for their role, or have other hammer-related abilities. if anyone wants a flavour + setup speculative explanation for that, i'm happy to oblige.
I don't really have any strong scum reads anymore

I'm just doing whatever
Magna.
Remember my Mikujin Tell?
I'd appreciate your thoughts regarding it because you're the only person I know in this game who was in that game, albeit you died before I arrived in. (If you can't recall the game here's a hint: *spreads arms wide*)
In post 2733, zakk wrote:
In post 2532, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2529, Andrius wrote:
In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:i'm back. catching up on my missed pages in a bit. for now: who's going along with the flow, exactly?
Maxous, i'd like you to go more in depth about that.
zakk: when did you go from townreading me to having me in your lynch pool? do you think i'm bussing Titus?

i'm reflexively suspicious of all players who want to hammer for their role, or have other hammer-related abilities. if anyone wants a flavour + setup speculative explanation for that, i'm happy to oblige.
Not Chara and the flavor again.
We don't need more flavor speculation.
I want reads and contributions from you and all players not flavor speculation.

I'm going to cut you off here so I don't have to come back in a few hours and say that you're faking content by posting paragraphs of flavor speculation instead of talking about reads FIVE DAYS BEFORE DEADLINE.
christ. i'm excited about the flavour. my username and avatar are from the flavour. i like to be called 'Chara', a bloody Undertale character. i'm
excited
. go suck the fun out of a different bastard game, why don't you.
ask me for reads instead of shutting down a discussion that had not even begun. i was going to elaborate only if someone asked why. and yes, it has to do with my reads.

you're also making a lot of assumptions about what kind of content i plan on producing, considering you've never played with me before.

this game is bastard, so it's possible the deadline is still in five days. do i think that? no. that doesn't mean i'm not trying to get a lynch sooner rather than later.
VOTE: Not Chara

I HATE this response.

Also, it is VERY close to one of my top scumtells
This is the best vote in the past few pages.
In post 2735, zakk wrote:
In post 2545, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, if the deadline really is extended, it feels pro-town because it gives extra discussion time (not that any extra discussion is needed). That may actually mean scum has day chat, because a prolonged day phase without day talk would be hell for scum.
Gamma is 100% town
How is he town for THIS?
I mean, I know he's town but this is almost as useless as that thing you're about to post...
In post 2737, zakk wrote:
In post 2548, Not Chara wrote:the problem with Titus being scum is that i have no concrete evidence posts. i can't quote contradictions, or posts where she's manipulating people.
it's simple a terribly bad feeling that has been compounded by her odd behaviour. Titus has quite a presence in games i've read in the past, no i will not be providing examples but all games are completed, and those who are familiar with her really should know what i mean. i don't see that here. she's tunneling, because she's a tunneler and she knows it, but there's no wider sense. there isn't any wildly connecting McMenno through associatives to find his scumteam, from her point of view.
she isn't engaging with me no matter how many potshots i throw her way.
hm. actually, looking at her reads progression might help communicate this.
Titus is
stubborn
. Titus is not being stubborn.
So why aren't you pushing her wagon
Because she's sitting on the fence. No one is calling for Titus' head with any fervor. People vote, people leave.

No one is spearheading it and I'm shouting everyone down who votes her. Of course Not Chara won't make any moves. She's been fencesitting the whole game.
In post 2742, Not Chara wrote:there's nothing to respond to until zakk has caught up.
meanwhile, everyone should look at this.
In post 2721, Creature wrote:Sorry, I don't like explaining every single thing I do.
so, you can't explain your turnaround read on Cakez? or why you brought this up conspicuously right after my ?
also: my , , and .

i think Creature saw my spoiler for Cakez, thought i was advocating for a Cakez wagon because he didn't read it, and pretended to say 'oh, yes, i could also lynch Cakez'. this is despite an earlier townread on Cakez and nothing i could find to indicate Creature has changed his mind.
i was looking for him to point to a reason that he would want to wagon Creature. all i can see is my post.
you should explain, Creature. that you avoiding doing so is tantamount to telling me i'm right.
VOTE: Creature

i want everyone's opinion on this.
zakk asks Chara why she isn't pressuring Titus.
Chara moves to Creature for some new-fangled thing.
COINCIDENCE?
In post 2746, Not Chara wrote:zakk, take a look at whenever you get there.
SCUMPUTER TRANSLATION:

"zakk please please please ignore me and scumread creature for this I know you have no strong scumreads but youre voting me and I'm uncomfortable because andrius and titus are scumreading me please look at this and take your unpredictable and erratic behavior away from me"

I mean I know its a stretch but come on.

zakk votes Not Chara because Chara's not pushing Titus.
Titus accuses Chara of being on the popular lynches.
What does Chara do?
Jumps ship over to CREATURE with some HEY LOOK AT THIS.
Nope.
In post 2757, Not Chara wrote:
but, really, did Creature scumslip?
DO YOU THINK HE SCUMSLIPPED
DO YOU THINK HE IS SCUM

IF I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINIONS I WOULD ASK FOR THEM

So you tell me about this 'slip' you just found.

1) Is Creature scum
2) Why should we be voting him
3) Why do you think he suddenly deserves death more than Titus
In post 2763, zakk wrote:
Hey guys

Ok so I've been thinking... and it's almost 100% likely that there are two scum teams because it's been so hard to push any wagons through and because nobody on a scum team really wants to lynch anyone that they don't think is town, because town is the biggest faction and the biggest enemy at the moment. Also, they don't want to be seen to be pushing a rival scum wagon because that would make them a NK target for the other scum team.

It's quite possible scum have day talk, given the amount of fluctuation of wagons and the timing of how it happened. like somebody else said, whether that's a passive ability or whether it's encryptor-enabled is anyone's guess.

Basically I think the best play for scum today would be to be on a wagon without leading it, because leading it would be dangerous if it flipped scum. also, they need to buddy up to rival scum until town is no longer a huge threat. Or at least, they need to seem like they are not a huge threat themselves, so that the rival scum team well target someone besides them.

And then the best play for town is to be on the wagon of somebody who is pretty scummy. But also keep in mind that any wagon is going to be difficult because nobody on the scum teams really wants to be seen as pushing it. It would be pretty bad play for scum to be super active, but it would be pretty good play for town to be super active. Obviously that doesn't mean that all the active players are town but generally speaking.

I think scum are less likely to do stuff like grandstand in a situation like this. Unless it's to save themselves, like Nahdia. I'm still undecided on that slot. Speaking of which, somebody said there was a claim in there? I think we need to get all the claims on the table. I'm 100% sure that scum has already been writing them down meticulously, so us townies might as well have something like that too.

Please let me know your thoughts, everyone.

Please also excuse any typos, I made this post on voice to text.
zakk.
This is garbage.

This literally applies to every game without confirmed multiball or not. There might be multiball? Ok. Doesn't change how we play. Scum don't want to be crosskilled? Nothing new. Scum have daytalk? We went over this like 80 pages ago and it got us nowhere. Every game they might have daytalk. Scum want to be on the leading wagon without leading it? Every game. Especially on opposing scum? Every game.

If you told me you copy-paste this as your opening post into every theme game ever I'd believe you.
In post 2794, zakk wrote:
In post 2776, Andrius wrote:
In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
I have played with you before. It was quite a while ago, at least a year. I've been through a lot of death myself since then. Condolences.
Which game? Because I don't remember you. I'm guessing it was a hydra effort.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2800, Titus wrote:Why not Magna?
Because we have actual scum throwing us at our feet, Titus. Actual scum.

I'm going to have to do something or go insane.

I'm throwing together a voting bloc. Because something has to happen. And if I don't do it I can't see it happening.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2802, Andrius wrote:
In post 2800, Titus wrote:Why not Magna?
Because we have actual scum throwing us at our feet, Titus. Actual scum.

I'm going to have to do something or go insane.

I'm throwing together a voting bloc. Because something has to happen. And if I don't do it I can't see it happening.
As I said before, I have a Magna-related doubt earlier. Heck, if I had to list out my tinfoil theories Magnascum would be on there. But its a small thing, and I got over it.

I need to throw swords. Otherwise we won't get anywhere. We'll be sitting around wondering who to lynch again, just like last time we were in a game together, albeit you died before I arrived.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Andrius »

BLOC

zakk
Maxous
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Magna
Firebringer
Ankamius
SlySly
Gamma
Andrius

Nahdia and Narna continue to be my second and third choices.

FAQ SECTION:

1. ANDRIUS I DONT THINK YOURE QUALIFIED TO LEAD THIS BLOC
I'm not leading this bloc. I'm asking for your cooperation in MOVING THIS GAME ALONG on someone a good chunk of you think is scum.
2. ANDRIUS I DONT AGREE WITH [PLAYERNAME] IN THE BLOC BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A TOWNREAD
I never said this was a TOWN BLOC. It is a Bloc of players I am to see if we can rally together to do things. See below for more.
3. ANDRIUS ZAKK'S BLOC FAILED WHAT MAKES THIS ANY BETTER
Because having a bloc isn't about picking out all the townreads. Its about being functional. There's good reason to include a scumread in a bloc. Here I ignored the people who haven't caught up since I can't rely on them yet since they haven't caught up.
4. ANDRIUS YOU JUST VOTED
So should you.
5. ANDRIUS THE DEADLINE ISNT ACTUALLY SATURDAY ACCORDING TO SKULLDUGG
Don't care. That's not the actual deadline. We need a deadline otherwise nothing will happen.
6. ANDRIUS WHAT ABOUT TITUS
Not happening.
7. ANDRIUS YOU JUST NAMED HALF THE PLAYERLIST FOR YOUR BLOC
Because it takes 12 to lynch.
8. ANDRIUS WHAT ABOUT YOUR DOUBLEVOTE
What?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Andrius »

WELL LOOK AT THAT. ZAKK IS ALREADY VOTING NOT CHARA.

Compiling more words.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:28 am

Post by McMenno »

obviously I prefer narna but I'd lynch not chara
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2806, McMenno wrote:obviously I prefer narna but I'd lynch not chara
You should consider voting them.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2741, Titus wrote:
In post 2713, SirCakez wrote:Titus why do you think NC is scum? Let me just go to the point.
That was a pretty bad sequence of posts from Menno.
Andrius says it better than me but she's basically pushing only where it is popular and has no depth to reads. She's also pushing me based on garbage.
She's pushed wagons besides "popular" ones, and no depth to reads is total bs, as evidenced by how I spent like a page discussing her read on you.
If her push on you is so bad why are you putting so much effort into discrediting it?
In post 2742, Not Chara wrote:there's nothing to respond to until zakk has caught up.
In post 2721, Creature wrote:Sorry, I don't like explaining every single thing I do.
so, you can't explain your turnaround read on Cakez? or why you brought this up conspicuously right after my ?

i think Creature saw my spoiler for Cakez, thought i was advocating for a Cakez wagon because he didn't read it, and pretended to say 'oh, yes, i could also lynch Cakez'. this is despite an earlier townread on Cakez and nothing i could find to indicate Creature has changed his mind.
i was looking for him to point to a reason that he would want to wagon Creature. all i can see is my post.
you should explain, Creature. that you avoiding doing so is tantamount to telling me i'm right.

Ya Creature's response there was total garbage, would wagon. My townread there has been depreciating for some time.

Also re:zakk's theory - I think there is probably a third-party due to the fact it's bastard and Skull loves third-parties. Multiball is iffier.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'd lynch any of the big wagons right now (nahdia, narna, menno, titus), with preference in that order
I don't want to lynch NC
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

Andrius, you caught me when lacking time so i'm just quoting this. you asked three questions and all of them are answered in the above post.

i want either Creature or Titus dead.
unless
someone comes up for an explanation as to why Creature is not scum here, and where he got the Cakez wagon idea from. which you haven't. fascinating.

saying that i'm abandoning my Titus read for this is plain wrong. it's wrong because i still think Titus is scum (a fact which Magna apparently understood, even if you did not), and it's wrong that you think my Creature read has anything to do with zakk. it was in direct response to Creature's post, which i have pointed out
numerous
times.

you can't actually refute me, so you're just repeating yourself by bringing up points i've already displayed that you're wrong on.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2810, Not Chara wrote:i want either Creature or Titus dead. unless someone comes up for an explanation as to why Creature is not scum here, and where he got the Cakez wagon idea from. which you haven't. fascinating.

saying that i'm abandoning my Titus read for this is plain wrong. it's wrong because i still think Titus is scum (a fact which Magna apparently understood, even if you did not), and it's wrong that you think my Creature read has anything to do with zakk. it was in direct response to Creature's post, which i have pointed out numerous times.
Million Dollar Question - if you think both are scum why did you move from a viable wagon on Titus to effectively a Vanity wagon on Creature with potential deadline (I obviously agree with Andrius's thinking on the subject) looming?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

Cakez: <3
what do you think of Andrius's 'case'?
or his ignoring of Creature's behaviour?

note to everyone in this game. i use it/its or they/them. i hope i don't sound like a broken record, but the defaulting to 'she' is really annoying.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 am

Post by McMenno »

if you're convinced that titus is scum then why are you still taking all these potshots at me
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2811, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2810, Not Chara wrote:i want either Creature or Titus dead. unless someone comes up for an explanation as to why Creature is not scum here, and where he got the Cakez wagon idea from. which you haven't. fascinating.

saying that i'm abandoning my Titus read for this is plain wrong. it's wrong because i still think Titus is scum (a fact which Magna apparently understood, even if you did not), and it's wrong that you think my Creature read has anything to do with zakk. it was in direct response to Creature's post, which i have pointed out numerous times.
Million Dollar Question - if you think both are scum why did you move from a viable wagon on Titus to effectively a Vanity wagon on Creature with potential deadline (I obviously agree with Andrius's thinking on the subject) looming?
because what i'm viewing as a slip trumps my reads.
tell me, where's Creature, and why can't he answer my question?
this is also a lot easier to prove than Titus!scum. or, it should be, if players would read my freaking posts on the subject.
it's not a vanity wagon. Leon joined, Cakez expressed approval, Gamma expressed approval, and even zakk, who's voting me, agrees that Creature needs to get in here and give me a proper answer.

if we're talking about vanity wagons, then look at Andrius, Mr. 'deadline is fast approaching', electing to start yet another wagon. (at the time, he thought he was the only voter there.)
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2813, McMenno wrote:if you're convinced that titus is scum then why are you still taking all these potshots at me
quote me taking potshots at you.
you haven't answered why Creature isn't scum based on what i've outlined. that's currently my only problem with you. but i have that problem with the majority of the playerlist.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Andrius »

I knew zakk was there.
I talked about his vote in the post before mine.
I was being facetious in 2805
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 2711, Not Chara wrote:that was a really terrible vote -> backlash -> unvote.
In post 2815, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2813, McMenno wrote:if you're convinced that titus is scum then why are you still taking all these potshots at me
quote me taking potshots at you.
you haven't answered why Creature isn't scum based on what i've outlined. that's currently my only problem with you. but i have that problem with the majority of the playerlist.
these posts don't work together
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, Chara.
Because this is... not as significant as 'slip' conveys.
sigh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2801, Andrius wrote:Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.
Ask someone else pls.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 am

In post 2798, Titus wrote:Boo, you totally removed the context. That's particularly bad given the discussion I just had with Sly that you're aware of.
No I didn’t. zakk just made back to back posts. In the first he extols his “read” on Leonshade as Town. In the next he asks Leon to explain his read list. That doesn’t follow. If he actually is Town-reading Leon then maybe I can see him saying “Can you explain the read on Player X or Player Y” if there are a few he disagrees with. But he didn’t do that. He asked Leon to explain his whole readlist. Given he had already explained about 5 reads in the previous post that zakk called Town there is no reason for him to be creating busywork for his so called Town read.

That’s what you do for people you are trying to sort. If Leon is Town zakk isn’t trying to sort him.

My question to you is – what is your read on zakk?

--
In post 2801, Andrius wrote:Magna.
Remember my Mikujin Tell?
I'd appreciate your thoughts regarding it because you're the only person I know in this game who was in that game, albeit you died before I arrived in. (If you can't recall the game here's a hint: *spreads arms wide*)
I don’t remember it specifically but I know exactly what game you are talking about. I’ll look back at it probably tomorrow and give you my feedback.
In post 2804, Andrius wrote:BLOC

zakk
Maxous
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Magna
Firebringer
Ankamius
SlySly
Gamma
Andrius

Nahdia and Narna continue to be my second and third choices.
Personally I’d add Yume to the list (for her predecessor, RIP House from MS), but otherwise signed.

The “it isn’t a vanity wagon and Creature scum-slipped” is a weak as hell answer.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

huh. i'd forgotten that happened.
in that case, i guess we do have a problem. it was pretty bad. that's just objective.
am i supposed to ignore other players doing scummy things because Titus is more scum?

and, that wasn't a potshot. that was me calling you out for doing something that you'd just done.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2819, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2801, Andrius wrote:Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.
Ask someone else pls.
Anyone?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:51 am

In post 2819, Firebringer wrote:In post 2801, Andrius wrote:
Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.

Ask someone else pls.
Andy just let it be please. It is for the best. Think Fate / Me circa early 2011 after I won Rising Star ...

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2818, Andrius wrote:

I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, Chara.
Because this is... not as significant as 'slip' conveys.
sigh
are you telling me you didn't read it before?

are you telling me you missed the part where i was fucking asking if it was a slip or not???? i'm trying to figure out if it is and no one can give me a damned straight answer. and Creature disappeared after avoiding my question. seriously. ISO us together.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”