drealmerz7, Prism
pisskop (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (2):
havingfitz, Aj The Epic

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-12-26 12:05:00).
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2398, Prism wrote:It tells the person their true alignment, so it works for scum too.
i'm not sure i understand. you use it on someone and it tells you their alignment, and you received it from BTD on.. which night?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm using Arcane Theft now. don't announce that you have it, whoever i use it on.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I sent it to Prism on Night 2, confirming to Prism that I am Town. In the neighbourhood Prism (who I know is Town) denies ever receiving it. I checked with the mod and they definitely processed the night actions correctly.

This means that there is some spell somewhere that can stop someone from receiving spells. Either that or this game is actually bastard.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

personal shits yesterday and need to catch up and whatnot

by tonight will be
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

tonight i will theft drealz
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

All caught up. Sorry it took so long. I was busy this weekend and it was a painful read. Here are the specifics on my role:

My slot started with the ability to cast votes and create a neighborhood.
N1 My slot "neighbored" Fire Assassin but was instead linked with pisskop. Any conjecture on this event would be welcome. I also gained an Alert (from who I do not know).
N2 My slot sent my Alert to Fire Assassin and I gained Travelers Blessing (from who I do not know).
N3 My slot gave Travelers Blessing to Not Chara.

So my reads:

Town Leans:

pisskop (mainly for receiving the hated curse from scum N1 and giving back to scum N2)
AJ...was town reading ironstove ftmp and I do not think AJ would RB a scum partner, who I assume was submitting the NK, unnecessarily. Assuming scum!AJ would RB
Dunnstral
to get rid of the ability...their other partner could have still submitted the NK.
Prism fttb...I was possibly going to vote Prism after my catch up but the "mod-confirmed" claim has me on hold.

FMPOV that leaves 2 scum within Not Chara, BATORU, BTD and dreal.

I have felt dreal was town much of my read through and Not Chara I am on the fence atm with.

Scum leans:

That leaves me with BATORU and BTD and vote targets.
I'd like to see BTD answer any questions I may have directed at him before I decide where I'm voting.

I spoiled my catchup thoughts below because I didn't want a long-ass wall post. I would ask that you all at least open it to look for questions. I have several imbedded in the Spoiler.

Spoiler: Catch up thoughts and questions
by BATORU feels a bit off.

BATORU is against claiming spells and obtw...town reads
Dunnstral
for claiming.

Not sure how any of Battoru scum/spell discussion on page 2 is of any value.

by BTD6 feels town.

BATORU states sentiment that
Dunnstral
is not scum this game.

...what pisskop said.

by Prism. Not a fan of this post. Overly helpful/instructive. Gut. Oh and while ironstove shouldn't have claimed...calls
Dunnstral's
claim good.

BATORU seems to discredit the negative attention
Dunnstral
is getting.

Dunnstral
town reading BATORU, Mega Frozen and Prism. I would wager at least 1 scum in this group. Ends with "I hard townread Prism." I don't think scum does that to a partner so BATORU looking like scum here.

by Not Chara = town lean by me.

annnd Fire Assassin goes 0-3.

BATORU agrees with
Dunnstral's
suspicions w/o any voting.

Gamma
getting similar vibe on Prism.

Prism distancing from
Dunnstral
buddying.

...need to rethink the BTD read and see if I am missing something.

Leaning town on ironstove

@pisskop...and they are all still alive aside from
Dunnstral

Prism opposing the
Sondam
wagon without really defending her. Not townreading but not liking wagon. Has the only vote on
Dunnstral

by Not Chara with a timely unvote off the
Dunnstral
wagon.

...in this vicinity pisskop is acting very obtuse. Not a fan of it.

Town reading dreal atm.

Note...I suspect BATORU up to this point but I'd almost want to vote it out just because of ALL THE FCUKING HYDRA SLIPS by Impoetic. FFS.

...Ha!

Dunnstral
gave pisskop a curse. Assuming the curse is 1 less vote to lynch...this could clear pisskop a bit.

Fire gave BATORU something.

...SOI received alert ability (??)

...pisskop sent Alert to Fire which ended up with SOI.

...AJ feels town to NC.

...AJ states his role is non-compulsive.

...AJ received
Gamma's
ping (Alert).

@BATORU...
Dunnstral
not being in danger of a lynch is why I don't put much weight in this vote either.

...pisskop has a new hood.

...pisskop gave curse back to
Dunnstral

...AJ knows
Dunnstral
has RB spell.

....smh

...lol at Prism for asking for towncred from D1 activities wrt
Dunnstral

...BTD protectred (doc'd)
Dunnstral
N1. 2009....lol at telling scum what to do.

...pisskop gave BTD (and someone else?) a gift.

...like
Fire's
thinking here.

....and
Dunnstral
takes 1 less vote to lynch. So pisskop probably town IMO.
Dunnstral
was RB'd so AJ looks town.

pisskop had a hood with BTD and townreads him for it. When did you have the hood with BTD pisskop? Did he mention anything about Prism being confirmed town?

NC has the ALERT (ping) spell.

OK...I have felt dreal is probably town for most of the game but I would like him to addres the 2028 quote and know why he doesn't look to see if BTD always is lurky. Considering meta is a strength of dreal's.

...pisskop has 0 spells. Gave BTD the hood.

@NC...why is Prism town?

...NC having second thoughts on dreal's alignment but can't express why.

NC gave dreal Love spell N3. And gave alert to someone as well.

NC has spell (edit: Archane Theft) to steal a players spells. Started the game with it and it's non-compulsive.

gives me just a little pause for thought with my suspicions towards BATORU :/

NC received Alert and Travelers Blessing (Loved Spell) last night. Sent Alert to AJ and Blessing to dreal.

why has the Doc disappeared?
If BTD used it on
Dunnstral
N1 and it was compulsive...
Dunnstral
had to use it on someone N2. So it should still be floating out there. Most likely on scum. Stealing the Doc spell from someone would be a nice indictment on them.

@pisskop...
is this a legitimate claim or are you joking? Passive self watcher?

Prism claims to be mod confirmed town to BTD due to Call N1 given to BTD.......

@BTD...what was your spell called that you gave back to Prism that he did not receive/acknowledge? Can you confirm he is mod-confirmed town? Can the two of you elaborate on your neighborhood? Has your neighborhood expired yet? If not...does it ever?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Prism »

In post 2401, Not Chara wrote:i'm not sure i understand. you use it on someone and it tells you their alignment, and you received it from BTD on.. which night?
You use it on someone and it tells them your alignment. I used it on BTD6 N1.

Didn't want to mention the hood because it reveals I currently have it, hood last through the day. I got nothing, and I got no ability N2 that would interfere, and BTD6 claims the same. I am inclined to believe he is lying rather than that scum used a dark magic redirect on one of us.

Wasn't a roleblock because it disappears with uses so BTD6 would still have had it N3.

@havingfitz:
Wondering why your catchup didn't include the numerous other interactions between myself & Dunnstral & others, and why the first one listed already assumes I am mafia. In particular I didn't bother explaining my read to him because I was sure he was scum, and made repeated calls to people to reconsider him and give me reasoning to refute. Also, Gamma scumread me entirely because I said I liked RQS in a game that was ongoing. I flipped my read when I connected the dots that he knew I was scum in that game. This was the reason behind his force replace.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Prism »

That second paragraph I need to clarify the topic, sorry I've been phone posting so I haven't done much revision.

BTD claims to have used Call on me N2, but I got nothing. It is also suboptimal to use it on me to begin with, as you want to form a 3 person chain. Scum is forced to claim either what he is now, to have sent it to the dead (Nobody died N2), or to their scum partner. I find it more likely he is lying than that black magic interfered with its delivery.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2406, havingfitz wrote:This post...pisskop had a hood with BTD and townreads him for it. When did you have the hood with BTD pisskop? Did he mention anything about Prism being confirmed town?
I had it for day 3. I gave it to btd the day after I got it. idk where it is now.

In post 2406, havingfitz wrote:This post... why has the Doc disappeared? If BTD used it on Dunnstral N1 and it was compulsive... Dunnstral had to use it on someone N2. So it should still be floating out there. Most likely on scum. Stealing the Doc spell from someone would be a nice indictment on them.

This post @pisskop... is this a legitimate claim or are you joking? Passive self watcher?
He said that dunn didnt flip with the doc spell, because he was docced by btd on N1. And he was blocked N2, so he couldnt have used it. So he said that spells that were used on the night somebody was blocked were consumed into the void.

And yes, Im a self-watcher. I get the spells, and nadhia even tells me who used what spells on me.

So I got the hood and it said 'sickofit targeted you with hood'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:20 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I thought it was optimal to use it on you rather than form a chain, as the person I use it on, if someone else, is possibly scum and thus this wouldn't help. With a chain of 3 we still only get 2 confTown.

The hood is with Prism. I thought we would become Masons but apparently not.

I do not know if black magic or regular magic interfered, but we can massclaim.

If anyone has my Doc spell (Mending Embrace) or any spell that can act like an RB then please claim now.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:45 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 2406, havingfitz wrote:N2 My slot sent my Alert to Fire Assassin and I gained Travelers Blessing (from who I do not know).
That was from me. That was the <3 post to Sick.

Haven't read past this yet, need coffee.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

why send the alert to fire assassin actually. I had specifically requested to have them.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 am

Post by BATORU »

That's a question he can't answer. Sick would have been the one to do that.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:59 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 2402, Not Chara wrote:i'm using Arcane Theft now. don't announce that you have it, whoever i use it on.
Lol. Who would you have used it on otherwise?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2407, Prism wrote:@havingfitz: Wondering why your catchup didn't include the numerous other interactions between myself & Dunnstral & others, and why the first one listed already assumes I am mafia. In particular I didn't bother explaining my read to him because I was sure he was scum, and made repeated calls to people to reconsider him and give me reasoning to refute. Also, Gamma scumread me entirely because I said I liked RQS in a game that was ongoing. I flipped my read when I connected the dots that he knew I was scum in that game. This was the reason behind his force replace.
It was a 90+ page catchup. I couldn't talk about everything and your interactions with Dunnstral did not sway me to think you were town. And Gamma getting replaced out has nothing to do with your alignment afaict.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by havingfitz »

At Prism...can you explain how "Call" worked? Where does the mod confirmation come in? Did Call create a PT for you and BTD to talk in that includes comment from the mod indicating one of you is confirmed town? My slot, through redirection or something, created a PT with pisskop and it was not called Call and there was no confirming going on.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Prism »

Guys, Call is not rocket science or a Rube Goldberg mechanism.

Call was a spell where you selected someone, and the moderator told them your alignment. This is all it did.
It transferred normally but disappeared permanently after two uses, so my use+BTD6's means it left the game.

I selected BTD6 N1, he claims to have gotten it. BTD6 selected me N2, I did not get it. The hood spell is entirely different and was given to me by BTD6 last night.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2415, havingfitz wrote:It was a 90+ page catchup. I couldn't talk about everything and your interactions with Dunnstral did not sway me to think you were town. And Gamma getting replaced out has nothing to do with your alignment afaict.
My response about Gamma was just an explanation of his read-and speaking of which, nothing about what he described matches a "similar vibe" whatsoever.

Also, just as a sidenote, I can't get people to realize their Dunnstral townreads are wrong when literally 0 people answered my question for why they thought Dunnstral was town. I also defended Sondam a lot more than just a casual one liner.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Prism »

Anyway can someone, anyone, please make this game more interesting? I'm trying but I can't really do it alone here. No town is obvious to me right now besides maybe Pisskop and half of what people are posting could be replaced by just quotes of past ones. We used Arcane Theft on the person that Dunnstral cursed over someone who might have actually had the doctor ability like Batoru or Aj. I was obviously wrong about NC's spell being dark magic but I don't really think they're town for it either.

BTD6's claim to have been redirected is backed up by HF's claim of having been redirected N1. I still need to reread drealm and Batoru as they're two of my top 4 at the moment.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

The issue with BTD6 and Fitz right now is their clears seem to only be from each other, between cop and redirection. If it was a bit more diversified and less of a two man unit, I'd lend more credence to it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Prism »

Rereading Dunnstral for like a 4th time my impressions today were, in order of confidence: NC town, AJ town, pisskop kind of town, Wisdom (HF) kind of town. NC drops out of top 4.

I'm down to really just lynch any of drealmz/BTD6/Batoru at this point, Batoru has axemurdered the early townread I had on them.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Prism »

And yes, before you point it out, I realize I called NC's interactions with Dunnstral unconvincing before, but I changed my mind.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by BATORU »

Hey so I'm actually really unmotivated about this game in general. Partly due to my hydra partner also being unmotivated pretty much all game since D1 and just...eh. It doesn't feel good having all my scumreads be wrong so completely to this point, tbh, and it's hard to keep any amount of confidence in my reads beyond my townreads. Even switching off Nos onto Dunn was only because I was more inclined to listen to Fire's assessment of Nos and was reading a game that backed that up at the time.

I talked to her and we're thinking we'll just replace because you guys really don't deserve a slot that's not going to put in the effort from at least one head. I'll see how I go here and whether I feel any more motivated after this. Sorry.

So far in my iso'ing (I've only done triple iso Dunn/iron/drealmerz up to page 35 so it's not the whole picture):

NC looks town for interactions with Dunnstral. Can confirm NC knows my spells and I know it was genuine about having the Arcane Theft spell. The plan to find the doc is something I wouldn't have expected scum to have thought about either, since they'd likely know what happened to the doc spell. I also find holding off and not using it on Dunnstral to get the block and hated spells to stay in the game is something I wouldn't expect scum to do.

drealmerz is still unconvincing. The towniest thing about him so far has been his AtE upon receiving the loved spell and even then I'm not sure that wasn't just scum giving up. Also he soft cc's NC's PR and calls it town for it? It doesn't seem like a genuine thought process. I'd expect spells to double up but not PR's. Dunnstral made a weak push on him D1 that went nowhere and kind of got dropped. That said, I don't think he's partners with BTD so if BTD flips scum or drealmerz flips scum it clears the other completely.

BTD looks like Dunn may have been trying to set him up, but it's also possible he's just a partner. I still maintain that BTD's focus on vigs, setup spec, and low activity are all NAI for him. Aside from that I didn't like that BTD didn't call out NC for what was looking to I think at least some of the thread a mason soft/potential partner set up because it shows a lack of paranoia. I just don't think there's a case on him and in my experience he's lynchbait that scum leave in the game for an easy mislynch. His tone isn't as stiff as it was in the game I played with him where he was scum, and he hasn't tried any ridiculous gambits afaik. It just doesn't feel like scum BTD.

Prism looks bad in the ISO. The only good thing is where he called Dunn out about "defending" him and even then it wasn't a hard defense or anything so it's not like it's something hard for Dunn to refute? Judging off Dunn's iso it wasn't a hard push but rather shade throwing, so I think it's plausible it was distancing here. Plus this latest read change on me along with the 180 on BTD looks opportunistic, as more people seem to come around to those lynches. Might be omgus, not sure right now.

pisskop's push on Dunn D1 doesn't feel like distancing moreso than he actually wanted Dunn to get lynched I think? The fact that Dunn threw the hated at pk N1 also contributes to this. piss making Dunn hated shouldn't come into play here because he'd know his partner was going down imo, but the fact remains that I can't see scum motivation in removing a hated spell from the game rather than letting it float around more and make for easier mislynches.

ironstove (Aj The Epic) had a push from Dunn early on then nothing, really. Dunn continually calls him scum then goes after Sondam. AJ's roleblock on Dunn supposedly causing the no kill doesn't work as well as a townclear as I thought, either, given the same reasoning for pisskop's throwing the hated on Dunn. If you know your partner is going down you probably want to look as good as possible. The no kill I don't think put scum in a worse position because it's bad for town to be on even numbers, so idunno.

Wisdom (havingfitz) slot looks bad with this triple ISO too but more because I'm just seeing Dunn's side of things without seeing where Wisdom stood on it. I know I thought Sick was town and Fire also believed that, and he is generally really good at getting townreads (another reason I'm more inclined to believe NC is town too).

Um.. I will try to answer to things I can remember off the top of my head but I can't answer for anything from Impo's (tama) end.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Prism »

OMGUS against the guy who has me modconfirmed town, you've got me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”