Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok let me explain. Mafia don't want the tracker to live. So the first one to hop on the Gammawagon is scum. I'm basically bating them out. But not now I guess.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I'm putting the guy at L-2. Mafia probably can't coordinate. So I'm keeping my lynch only when I know I can be active enough to stop the hammer. Now they won't do that unfortunately so basically we can only really rely on the Kyouko claim.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1405, nydushermain wrote:You PUT GAMMA AT L-2. If you and gamma were town, and screenplay and ssbm were scum, they could LITERALLY push it to an automatic lynch by coordinating their timing in mafia chat before you even realized why you're so damn wrong. Heck, what if I'M SCUM? and did it? What if I was with screenplay or ssbm and we decided to hammer? What's the bait?
I'm basically in here at all times. Honestly I was taking a risk at outspeeding mafia. And how the fuck do you have a mafia chat?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

If you and Srceenplay were scum, we would have already lost. We haven't so for now, I'm pushing this possibility down the train.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1408, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1407, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1405, nydushermain wrote:You PUT GAMMA AT L-2. If you and gamma were town, and screenplay and ssbm were scum, they could LITERALLY push it to an automatic lynch by coordinating their timing in mafia chat before you even realized why you're so damn wrong. Heck, what if I'M SCUM? and did it? What if I was with screenplay or ssbm and we decided to hammer? What's the bait?
I'm basically in here at all times. Honestly I was taking a risk at outspeeding mafia. And how the fuck do you have a mafia chat?
Is that not a thing here?
You need an Encryptor to have a Day chat. I don't really think this is the case in here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1410, nydushermain wrote:
So how's this baiting anything if ssbm votes? What do you do? If ssbm votes because obviously there's at least one between him and gamma GUARENTEED because of the claim. Do you say "omg ssbm mafia, I caught you!" ??? How's that a bait? When from town!ssbm's pov, gamma is confirmed scum?
Yes that's why we need Kyouko's reaction. If he hops on the Gamma wagon without a good explanation and his claim seems fake, he is mafia. Else Gamma is mafia. If he refuses to claim and goes for the attempt to ly ch Gamma, he is scum. It's a bait and a reaction test. I'm a bit irritated that you made me explain it, but at least it makes you a very string town in my reads.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1412, Srceenplay wrote:I am going on a wine tasting tonight. So not around much.

Pep!town is being very dumb. Scum!pep is distancing from scum buddy??

How in the hell do you bait when scum do a quick lynch??? That makes zero sense.
Please don't do anything stupid tonight. We have a week, do not rush this.
I appreciate your kindness about my town play.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1417, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1413, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1408, nydushermain wrote:
Is that not a thing here?
You need an Encryptor to have a Day chat. I don't really think this is the case in here.
Some games have encryptor free daychat
Wouldn't this be said beforehand?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1420, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1410, nydushermain wrote:
So how's this baiting anything if ssbm votes? What do you do? If ssbm votes because obviously there's at least one between him and gamma GUARENTEED because of the claim. Do you say "omg ssbm mafia, I caught you!" ??? How's that a bait? When from town!ssbm's pov, gamma is confirmed scum?
Yes that's why we need Kyouko's reaction. If he hops on the Gamma wagon without a good explanation and his claim seems fake, he is mafia. Else Gamma is mafia. If he refuses to claim and goes for the attempt to ly ch Gamma, he is scum. It's a bait and a reaction test. I'm a bit irritated that you made me explain it, but at least it makes you a very string town in my reads.
There doesn't need to be a good reason for ssbm to jump on gamma -_-

Gamma claimed that SSBM is confirmed mafia to him so to SSBM, Gamma is CONFIRMED MAFIA. HE DOESN'T NEED A GOOD REASON
so tell me, what do you hope to gain from this damn vote?
Yes, that's why his claim is gonna help us immensely. You see I'm taking a great risk doing that. I either risk getting outspeeded and we get a fast hammer, or I get lynched for sounding too ridiculous. How does all this benefit me at all? Maybe see it from my perspective and stop being so stubborn.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1422, nydushermain wrote:BTW, worlds that are possible:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1424, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1423, Pepchoninga wrote:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?
That's a good question...

Easy bluff? Obviously he wouldn't make it that obvious please.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1426, nydushermain wrote:
In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Wait really, this is your catch up? :lol:
In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
VOTE: DBW
Kinda liking these posts. Makes the SSBM + screenplay world less likely.
Less likely. Not unlikely.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1427, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1425, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1424, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1423, Pepchoninga wrote:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?
That's a good question...

Easy bluff? Obviously he wouldn't make it that obvious please.
He literally.... doesn't need to talk -_- . All he has to do is just wait. He can say ZERO words until ssbm logs on. It's not about being obvious or hidden, it's about not being stupid.
Ok, good point. This doesn't change my stupid idea tho. I belive that Srceenplay is scum. Why? I'm town and your reaction to my actions are town. I don't think any scum can fake them. So that leaves Srceenplay. The other scum is either Gamma or Kyouko. The claim and his vote's reasoning I hope will be enough for us to figure that out.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Anyways, I'm going to sleep and since I cannot keep my contact eagle watch over the wagon in that time...

UNVOTE:
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1429, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1428, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1426, nydushermain wrote:
In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Wait really, this is your catch up? :lol:
In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
VOTE: DBW
Kinda liking these posts. Makes the SSBM + screenplay world less likely.
Less likely. Not unlikely.
Sorry, I misphrased. I mean unlikely.
Nothing is unlikely.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #215) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1435, Srceenplay wrote:I here. A little hungover but here. I going to do some rereading. Ssbm still hasn't showed up?????
That's why I haven't posted. I don't think we can actively progress the discussion without him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #216) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1437, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
Does this better explain your quick vote on gama?
This was why I initially put my vote up so quickly yes. Not confirmed as I said. But likely scum. I wanted to get answers and I ended up getting a claim. Since then I've changed my persuit on him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #217) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1438, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1179, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1147, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:Here is a thing for you. Why would I be a scum buddy with one of my top scum reads? (Gamma) Belive me you should know that scum usually don't put there parthner on the top of there reads.
This is incorrect. Why, I've done it myself as scum.
Well, as it might be it contradicts woth what I've known in my past mafia games. But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
Or could it be this and you are distancing?
I don't think this post is relevant in the situation. It's more if a provocative and sarcastic responce since I really disliked the way Accountant handled the game in the end.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

You discredit what I've done by creating confusing from my words and not trying to actually solidify a thought process or actually try and see why I would do that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: by creating confusion
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1447, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1444, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

You discredit what I've done by creating confusing from my words and not trying to actually solidify a thought process or actually try and see why I would do that.
I did not try to discredit anything. In one post you say you vote gama to pressure him him. In another post you say you vote gama to bait scum. Gama asked you to stop, I asked you to stop,and NY asked you to stop. I am not sure what you are trying to do but I am sure it's not to help us win. Right now I am comfortable with you being today's lynch. First I want to see how gamma and ssbm plays out for tomorrow's vote.
Lol. I did it to pressure Gamma. What I got from him is a claim. If this claim is real or not we will determine after Kyouko's claim. And no, I would still be doing it if you actually saw the purpose of a thing like that. But honestly why would you?

Also lynch me and there won't be another day fo you to vote anybody.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #221) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1449, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well, I'm assuming Gamma's not the roleblocker or he wouldn't be doing this. I'm a cop, checked pep N1 and got town result, checked gamma last night and got nothing back. Thinking it might be nyd/gamma and they chose to block because they thought I had a guilty on nyd yesterday.

Want to figure out if it's gamma/nyd or gamma/screenplay before day ends though, tomorrow is still lylo and I'm bound to die tonight
Why did you say that now?

I'm more willing to belive this, since I am town.

Kyouko I bwlive Nyd is town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

This is why I kept the vote on for this long. It is pressure on Gamma and also a good way to bait scum. Obviously they wouldn't lynch since it would be obvious and Gamma - Srceen weren't really on at the same time, so they couldn't really coordinate. Srceenplay's desperate try to make me look scummy also seemed like a scum slip.

I belive we should lynch Srceenplay today and Gamma tommorow. But some more discussion could be useful.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #223) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1458, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1457, Pepchoninga wrote:This is why I kept the vote on for this long. It is pressure on Gamma and also a good way to bait scum. Obviously they wouldn't lynch since it would be obvious and Gamma - Srceen weren't really on at the same time, so they couldn't really coordinate. Srceenplay's desperate try to make me look scummy also seemed like a scum slip.

I belive we should lynch Srceenplay today and Gamma tommorow. But some more discussion could be useful.
Your vote was on gamma... how are you preventing gamma and screenplay from coordinating?
They weren't really on at the same time. Also it was a bad idea to do it, when I was on.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #224) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1461, Srceenplay wrote:I'm sorry that doesn't make sense.
You are implying now that you knew all along that gamma and I would be a team.
You have made up three different fucking stories. Try to get your shit together next game.

I don't know between gamma and ssbm yet. I still need answers. I am confident that pep is scum. I don't know if he was trying to distance himself from gamma or really trying to lynch him.
No, I'm not implying anything like that. Actually I belive that is was a smart thing for me to do. Yes it didn't do its eventual job but it forced reactions of of people. I think Nyds reaction is town, but I belive yours is scum.

And really insults on my game are only feeding my suspicions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #225) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1462, nydushermain wrote:we should just vote on someone who claimed since they're already cross voted.
Everyone claimed.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #226) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1468, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1464, Srceenplay wrote:I still have two unanswered questions for them first.
I mean fypov, the world is either me and ssbm, pep and ssbm, or gamma and me. If you're reading me hard town, then gamma is confirmed town to you no? So what questions do you need answered?
I say we lynch Gamma.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #227) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1472, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1469, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1464, Srceenplay wrote:I still have two unanswered questions for them first.
I mean fypov, the world is either me and ssbm, pep and ssbm, or gamma and me. If you're reading me hard town, then gamma is confirmed town to you no? So what questions do you need answered?
I say we lynch Gamma.
I'm not listening to you
Obviously you won't lynch your buddy.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #228) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1474, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1472, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1469, Pepchoninga wrote:
I say we lynch Gamma.
I'm not listening to you
Obviously you won't lynch your buddy.
In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
Lynch me then.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #229) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1476, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
How can pep gamma be a world? If pep and gamma and scum, that implies that ssbm is real cop and his town check on pep is a lie?
Yep, he got confused in his own lies.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #230) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok, so I'm going to bed, it would be appreciated if you don't hammer anybody.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #231) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Srceenplays last post seem fake.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #232) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: last posts
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #233) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1453, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just got to this game after work/sleep. Least interested in my newbies so I tend to get to my other stuff first
I feel like I'd be interested if I were cop??
When you get out of newbie queue and into the bigger games I think you'll understand this a bit better
In post 1465, nydushermain wrote:I want ssbm to explain his thought process on day 2 interactions with his confirmed town!pep. Gamma, I want you to explain why you checked charloux after the end of day 1 where Alisae pretty much said he was pr, as well as I.
What do you mean by my thought process on day 2 interactions with pep? Are you asking why we hardly interacted? I had a town result on him and was working on the assumption there was probably 1 scum in Alisae, Pep, Nyd from day 1 unless scum was completely lurking on the outside. With Alisae dead and Pep cleared I was leaning to nyd by PoE but at daybreak, if both scum were lurking that PoE wouldn't work so I went for the lurker slot.
This does make more sense then Gamma.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #234) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Here's the thing: First reason to elive him more is that he says he investigated me and got me as Town. I am Town, so that's that. Also it makes sense for a Cop to investigate me as I was a big suspect Day 1. Off course there is no real evidence proving I'm town or that Kyouko isn't lying about his role, but overall it makes sense that he would do that.

Another thing is - the players you tracked seem too perfect. Also you really have nobody to back them. You tracked Charloux to Ram if I'm not mistaken. The same night he dies. Then you track Kyouko to Ram. But Ram dies. It's seems like a very easy frame.

I think that whatever we do, we have one of the scum here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #235) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1509, Gamma Emerald wrote:Look at the fact ssbm pushed nyd after he townslipped. Only scum do that type of thing.
From my understanding he had nyd as his SR, so I see nothing wrong for a Cop to try and pressure people to see if they are in need of an investigation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #236) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1511, Srceenplay wrote:I have read gamma ISO from the last day and there just isn't much there. He popped in late in they day and Ram asked him if he was going to defend his Account town read. He just said he would do it later.
Yes, his inconsistent behavior is why he got a fast lynch. Honestly I'm comfortable enough with him being lynched.

Kyouko's reveal and case is much more believable then Gamma's Imo.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well if you are we can start the lynch.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

VOTE: GammaEmerald

Nyd sorry. I am confirmed town. By a cop. If Kyouko wasn't a cop, he wouldn't be saying something like that. Also it makes sense that there is a roleblocker.

That makes Gamma a confirmed scum. And your actions are not saying anything but - "I just need to not allow my parthner to get lynched".

I honestly never though you were scum, but now the possibility seems likely.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Kyouko, you need to attempt an investigation on Srceenplay during the night. If he shows town, we have our scum next day. If he shows mafia we have our scum tomorrow. If you get roleblocked...well then it's gonna be harder.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

And now we hope...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Wow...I basically lost the game by myself ...lol
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well I learned a hell lot in this game.

My Lylo playing was completely experimetial since I had absolutely no idea what to do honestly. All of my SRs turned out to be wrong and even tho I was sure that Srceenplay was scum in the end (well 85%) I was very sure that Kyouko was town on the sole reason he basically was saying that I was clear.

Good game tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well I would appreciate some advice on my playing as I'm curently building my meta.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1597, Ramcius wrote:Gamma wasn't inactive, he was spamming other game tread quite a bit, while here he said nothing
Fucking Prod King...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1593, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah I was pretty hopeful we would win tomorrow anyways if screenplay killed gamma but I wanted to get it today. Biggest piece of advice I could give you is do the vote in LyLo as town until you're positive about who's scum, especially outside of the newbie queue where scum might have daychat. Even without daychat scum can agree to be online at the same time every day to look if there's a vote on town and if there is, agree to blitz and hammer for the win. Even though you were supposedly watching the thread when you voted the first time there was still a chance to lose if screen and I had agreed on a time to blitz
Thanks beuh <3
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1614, Regfan wrote:Congrats scum team, you guys did well considering both of you had to replace in, you both played a very solid game up until you had to CC Gammas claim. Generally when making a fake cop claim you want it to match well with your reads/actions (Which it didn't really with the Pep check / actions around the Pep wagon) on prior days but pocketing Pep was enough to get you the win here.

I think town overall made far too many mistakes and there was too little cohesion to win this game, had town got together and lynched the DWB slot D1 they very likely would have won this but after that didn't occur I didn't rate them much of a chance for a comeback. I've let Alisae & Accountant know what I think they need to amend in their play for future games but for others reading along you should absolutely never selfvote as town, not to get your lynched, not for reactions, for nothing; self voting is playing against your win condition and in a different game the act of doing so may get you lynched by itself.

I think Ramicius takes the town MVP here, he had a few misreads throughout the game and his reasoning behind some of his reads were iffy but he was certainly the closest to actually suspecting the scum team.

Pep, in LYLO you should never throw down your vote like you did initially, backing yourself to be able to unvote before scum blitz is never the right move; there's also the fact that SSBM voting his CC wouldn't have been a scum claim if you caught him doing such meaning there's no information you'll gain from your move. You're better of taking your time and trying to analyse the situation. Gamma didn't help in that his inactivity in that LYLO despite being the only townie that knew who a mafia was certainly didn't help but looking at how the claims panned out tow should have got the F5 right before probably losing in F3.

Screen, I thought your fencesitting in the F5 was fine but there needed to be more "gamesolving" faked then, in a better town I think if a correct lynch went through there that might have hurt you in a F3 situation. Prior to the F5 I think there was a little too much empty questioning / commenting in your ISO that fits more with scum trying to keep a presence in the thread without aiding much so in the future a few more real content posts would probably be needed there.
Thanks a lot I will take this into account.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1618, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1574, Pepchoninga wrote:Wow...I basically lost the game by myself ...lol
YOU ARE A MORON!
A COP CLAIMING AN INNO ON YOU DOES NOT MAKE THE COP REAL. IF HE CLAIMED MAFIA ON YOU YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED HIM. HIS GOAL WAS TO SURVIVE, CLAIMING A TOWN RESULT ON HIS TOWNBEARD IS HOW HE DOES IT.
BISH OFF PROD KING, IF YOU ACTUALLY WAS HERE AND HELPED BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HELP US WIN WE MIGHT'VE DONE THAT!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1621, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1574, Pepchoninga wrote:Wow...I basically lost the game by myself ...lol
YOU ARE A MORON!
A COP CLAIMING AN INNO ON YOU DOES NOT MAKE THE COP REAL. IF HE CLAIMED MAFIA ON YOU YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED HIM. HIS GOAL WAS TO SURVIVE, CLAIMING A TOWN RESULT ON HIS TOWNBEARD IS HOW HE DOES IT.
He's new, he made a mistake. Shit happens. Plenty of others would have made that mistake here too.
Yeah...but this was a very educational game, so thanks for that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1628, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1625, Pepchoninga wrote:
YOU ARE A MORON!
BISH OFF PROD KING, IF YOU ACTUALLY WAS HERE AND HELPED BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HELP US WIN WE MIGHT'VE DONE THAT!
I don't think being more active would have helped when you decided to think cop clears are a two way street.
Not at all. I said that I belive his claim more then yours because he said what he did. You didn't try to convince anyone of the trueness of your claim.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #250) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1635, Accountant wrote:Gamma, stop it. Mistakes happen. If you want to see optimal play don't play newbies.
Gamma isn't bread and butter either. Accountant what did you make of me overall?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #251) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1638, Accountant wrote:
In post 1637, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1635, Accountant wrote:Gamma, stop it. Mistakes happen. If you want to see optimal play don't play newbies.
Gamma isn't bread and butter either. Accountant what did you make of me overall?
Too easily pocketed. Understandable mistake.
This came mostly since I was so focused on clearing myself so I can unite the remaining town and actually get to a consensus and do a lynch together.

But thanks.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”