Newbie 1766 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by rb »

the_end basically just scumclaimed for them both lmao
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by rb »

In post 470, the_end wrote:
In post 465, rb wrote:@the_end literally if you're town I will end you (hheehehee). "no reasons ssbm is town"

He's the most obvious fucking town player in this entire game, doing more pro-town things than any other slot has all game. Meanwhile since day1 your reads have literally had every single slot range from null to scumlean.

Yeah good job you're such a good player, you've basically just said all game "maybe someone in this game is a scum!!" which is just the precedent of the game, that some ppl are town and some are scum.

Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat
You seen upset, rb. Why don't you take a break and walk away from the keyboard for a bit. Its not like you're helping us with your shit playing anyway lol.
^^ this is not how town talk.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by rb »

the_end's only motive right now: to secure a mislynch. There's absolutely zero motive to figure out the game or talk to people about stuff.

Also the_end clearly knows I'm town here because why would they call me shit and scum at the same time? If they think I'm scum, wouldn't they be saying that I'm being scummy when I apparently don't help to solve the game and do stuff? But no, they keep calling me bad instead - because he knows I'm town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by rb »

In post 327, the_end wrote:
In post 320, lucca261 wrote:end unvoted him.
Besides zekro, I very strongly feel ssbm is scum (see #307 for why). I'm willing to lynch either. I'm also willing to wait to hear what Aero thinks. If Aero doesn't hammer zekro in his post, I will.
He thinks ssbm is strongly scum here, but right now he thinks the team is Sofiel + rb?

How come?

If he thinks I'm so scummy, and he's been constantly asking me to explain my ssbm townread (I never explain townreads) then why is ssbm who was formerly his "strong scum"

By the way, I don't explain my townreads in any of the games I play and you can meta-dive me to confirm that if you want
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by rb »

Aeronaut is a player who perfectly understands the importance of his contributing right now if town, but he's just not contributing. He's obvscum, so is the_end. Lynch both, win game. Ta.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by rb »

Sofiel who are your townreads this game?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 469, rb wrote:I would.

Ssbm is just such a strong TR for me, I can't lynch there.
Alright, I'm pretty convinced of this now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: RB
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So I'm almost 100% certain it's RB and ssbm here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

As I said the other day, I should have stopped the Zekro lynch when I started having second thoughts, but I don't think I've explained why I've had second thoughts.

Basically, my suspicions of zekro throughout D1 were pretty well justified I thought after the attempted lucca kill; lucca spent a lot of that day scumreading him, so at that point I figured he was pretty obvious scum.

I gave it a second thought, though, because looking back, SSBB was Lucca's biggest scumread of the day, and that kill makes WAY more sense for him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I townread RB on day 1, and didn't really think to revisit him again, and that was really silly of me. Looking back, he should have been all over this game and instead he's been doing the bare minimum, making weak assumptions, being uninvested, etc.

And then, he keeps going on about how I'm suddenly scum to him, because I should understand that content from me is extremely important to winning this, and though it is, he's here purposefully not explaining his reads and not explaining his positions on ssbb_Kyurou who
very well
could be possible scum candidate from his perspective.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Basically, rb has had this inexplicable townread on ssbm for the entire game, and the most he's given us even now is "He's just so obviously town duh!" which is useless to anyone but him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

And if I'm wrong, then The_End tomorrow. I don't think it's possible that they're the same alignment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh, well I forgot we're in MYLO.

Ugh, well either way, any scumteam I see includes RB in it, and if I'm being honest, there's no way it's not rb/ssbm. This is pretty clear scumplay.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 472, the_end wrote:
In post 459, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Again bussing doesn't make sense here so I don't think rb can be scum here

VOTE: Aero
Maybe with the end, that post explaining Sofiel/rb team is a huge stretch
I'm honestly quite surprised you disagree with me so strongly about the scumteam being Sofiel and rb. The "Sofiel/rb" section of your rereadlist in 430 seems to agree with me. In that list you think Aero/Sofiel is a stronger team whereas I think rb/Sofiel is a stronger team. This is because I'm convinced rb is scum, and his pairing with Sofiel is more likely to me than his pairing with Aero.
This is also a pretty accurate post as to what I'm talking about.
2023 W/L | 1-0
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 am

Post by the_end »

In post 476, rb wrote:
In post 470, the_end wrote:
In post 465, rb wrote:@the_end literally if you're town I will end you (hheehehee). "no reasons ssbm is town"

He's the most obvious fucking town player in this entire game, doing more pro-town things than any other slot has all game. Meanwhile since day1 your reads have literally had every single slot range from null to scumlean.

Yeah good job you're such a good player, you've basically just said all game "maybe someone in this game is a scum!!" which is just the precedent of the game, that some ppl are town and some are scum.

Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat
You seen upset, rb. Why don't you take a break and walk away from the keyboard for a bit. Its not like you're helping us with your shit playing anyway lol.
^^ this is not how town talk.
Oh and "Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat" is exactly how town players talk, is it?

You're scum who has coasted throughout the whole game (because people gave you an early townread) but now you're all active again trying to save yourself. If anyone has any doubt about rb being a shit player see post . At that point he didn't bother to the read the game for himself.
In post 477, rb wrote:the_end's only motive right now: to secure a mislynch. There's absolutely zero motive to figure out the game or talk to people about stuff.

Also the_end clearly knows I'm town here because why would they call me shit and scum at the same time? If they think I'm scum, wouldn't they be saying that I'm being scummy when I apparently don't help to solve the game and do stuff? But no, they keep calling me bad instead - because he knows I'm town.
You've been pushing for a mislynch since the start. ThinkBig accused you of it as early as . You've pushed shit wagons and have been lynch happy (see my for a summary). In posts 360, 424, 437, 466, 474 you've flipped-flopped so much who the scum team is between Aero/Sof/me. You're the one pushing for a mislynch. Looking back at posts and I have no doubt you're pushing for a mislynch.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 am

Post by the_end »

The reason I don't think ssbm is scum is because of how hard rb is "partnering" with ssbm. I'm sure rb is scum. If ssbm was scum too I really really doubt rb would be partnering him this hard and without explanation, especially since rb has been called out multiple times by multiple people to explain why he thinks ssbm is town. At this point I think rb would have distanced himself from ssbm if they were scum partners.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 am

Post by rb »

In post 485, Aeronaut wrote:I townread RB on day 1, and didn't really think to revisit him again, and that was really silly of me. Looking back, he should have been all over this game and instead he's been doing the bare minimum, making weak assumptions, being uninvested, etc.

And then, he keeps going on about how I'm suddenly scum to him, because I should understand that content from me is extremely important to winning this, and though it is, he's here purposefully not explaining his reads and not explaining his positions on ssbb_Kyurou who
very well
you know what, when i mention that i'm busy IRL and that gets used as a scumtell against me - go fuck yourself.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 am

Post by rb »

rofl get fucked

i'm low activity all through xmas + New Year and then I had a bunch of work shit to deal with. i was getting replaced/prodded site wide so fuck off you dumb shits
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 am

Post by rb »

lmfao aero + the_end scumteam so fucking obvious.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by rb »

In post 481, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 469, rb wrote:I would.

Ssbm is just such a strong TR for me, I can't lynch there.
Alright, I'm pretty convinced of this now.
can you please never IC a game again?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by rb »

sofiel, vote aero pls
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:19 am

Post by rb »

In post 485, Aeronaut wrote:I townread RB on day 1, and didn't really think to revisit him again, and that was really silly of me. Looking back, he should have been all over this game and instead he's been doing the bare minimum, making weak assumptions, being uninvested, etc.

very well
ROFL

are you even human?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:20 am

Post by rb »

so you never get any good townreads aero?

you seemingly have an issue with me having A SINGLE FUCKING STRONG TOWNREAD as if that's so weird? holy shit, if you aren't scum you're actually so garbage and need to not IC
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:20 am

Post by rb »

anyway going to bed, don't care about this game but if either of the_end/aeronaut are town we're going to be talking post-game

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”