Newbie 2099 | GTA San Andreas | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Juice »

First game on the site since - well a long time ago i feel. Good luck and have fun to everyone in this one
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Juice »

8 day deadline - nice. I thought we were under more pressure
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Juice »

In post 41, FancyPants wrote:@Rad, is it your experience that scum are more likely to self vote?
@Rad, is it common for you to vote for 5 different people in the RVS stage?

@Juice, what do you make of the game so far, any specific thoughts or gut shots on anybody yet?
i am used to 24/36 hour days - but only play infrequently so the game is a bit slower. I do feel a lot of people sitting on their hand a little bit.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Juice »

In post 54, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 49, Juice wrote:
In post 41, FancyPants wrote:@Rad, is it your experience that scum are more likely to self vote?

@Juice, what do you make of the game so far, any specific thoughts or gut shots on anybody yet?
i am used to 24/36 hour days - but only play infrequently so the game is a bit slower. I do feel a lot of people sitting on their hand a little bit.
I know I'm not Fancy but mind if you answer my questions?

Which people do you think is not 'sitting on their hand' right now?
In post 52, Bulbazoor wrote:What context is needed for that post? I feel like at this point that's just making something out of nothing.
Yeah I agree with this slightly, your post doesn't seem as suspicious to me. We don't really have much info in RVS so it was fair to say that you have trouble gleaning on intent behind the seemingly random votes thrown everywhere.
In post 42, FancyPants wrote:Also Goldfish is still scum, my vote was serious in case anyone was wondering.
Didn't reply to this earlier since I was waiting for the player accused to question this, and since they have appeared, I will join behind the line of people asking, indeed, why?

anyway it's still too early for any kind of reads on anyone for me. just shy over three pages, I'd love to see Spartan chimes in, and perhaps Cat too at some point
hard to fully know - because I don't know anyone's play style. I do think the person who instantly unvoted a L1 - wanted to be seen as town by their action even if it was during a random voting sequence.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Juice »

Elemk I believe.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Juice »

Also did Bulbasaur OMGUS Rad.

I'd push for either Bulba or Elmk today really.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 67, FancyPants wrote:
In post 49, Juice wrote:

i am used to 24/36 hour days - but only play infrequently so the game is a bit slower.
I do feel a lot of people sitting on their hand a little bit.
Can you clarify who's sitting on there hands and why?
its more im used to shorter days - previous game it would already been night. im realizing this is a slower game
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 74, FancyPants wrote:
In post 64, Juice wrote:Also did Bulbasaur OMGUS Rad.

I'd push for either Bulba or Elmk today really.
If Bulba OMGUS'ed Rad what does that mean to you?

Why do you like Bulba and Elmk to "push" today.
there really isn't much else to go with - without a flip. and those are the only two im sus about - but there is nothing concrete at the moment
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 82, FancyPants wrote:You're being dishonest,
dishonest? LOL - I don't think you know what that word means.

just go back and quote everything i've said - and your questions will be answered. What are the odds one of Rad or Buba is your partner though - cause you seem sort of triggered for no reason.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Juice »

also wants a justification of using the word 'dishonest'.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Juice »

1) you don't know what dishonest means.

2) you didn't quote everything I said - you only quoted what helped build your narrative. At this point it feels like you are outing yourself - which makes me think either Rad or Bulba are your partner and this game is already over.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Juice »

hard to fully know - because I don't know anyone's play style. I do think the person who instantly unvoted a L1 - wanted to be seen as town by their action even if it was during a random voting sequence.
In post 58, Juice wrote:Elemk I believe.
that was my reason for Elemk.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Juice »

if you don't think an OMGUs is another of a reason to be sus on Day 1 - then I don't know what to say.

The irony is - you've used the word dishonest. But didn't actually read back. You selectively quoted - but seems totally not focused on Rad and only Bulba.

So Bulba and FancyPants as a team actually makes sense here.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Juice »

or he is just buddying up to Bulba - and not paying attention to Rad - to protect him. Hence why he didn't focus on my previous quotes and only selectively read back. Which makes him voting me, even more of a scum move.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Juice »

You also didn't pressure me - I asked you for receipts. And you only gave me about 40% of the slip and ripped the rest of the data up to suit you're position.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Juice »

i dont mean Rad - I mean Elmk. Still not used to people names. Elmk and Fancy Pants makes the most sense as a team.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Juice »

VOTE: ELMK
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Juice »

if you had PR - you wouldn't be so foolish.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:01 am

Post by Juice »

is bolded now how you vote anymore? cause mine didn't show up on the count?

fixed.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Juice »

want to clarify for any quotes - when I said Rad - I meant Elemk
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Juice »

FP - you are yet to answer why you selectively quoted me to fit your narrative.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Juice »

In post 153, FancyPants wrote:*Please point it out rather.
i mean you said i was dishonest.

i said why dont you quote ALL of what I said.

and then you selectively quoted me and continued to call be dishonest.

i would call that ironic
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Juice »

In post 159, Rad wrote:Juice can you show how his selective quote misrepresented you? Like explicitly spell it out for everyone showing what he didn't include and why that was deceiving.
i mean i literally went back and did this the first time i called him out for it.

We are on page 6 or 7. Are people just cba when it comes to looking back and reading the game?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Juice »

in all of nine minutes you went back - and you've still missed what I've said twice.

I got a suggestion for you FP. Either go back - and QUOTE every single one my posts. Or I will just park a vote on you, until you are lynched. At this point, getting bored of your ability to selectively read in such a low post count game. Actually I will park my vote now - because I am guessing you aren't going to actuall 'read' but are just going to pretend again.

UNVOTE VOTE:FancyPants
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Juice »

now you town read me? LOL.
flag on the field.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Juice »

In post 171, Bulbazoor wrote:I do think Juice might be coming from a similar mindset as me in that they don't like being pushed over the smallest of things. I do think it could be town vs town but I really do need some more content from the quieter slots before making any sort of decisions.

To AlwaysNever, why do you think Spartan has decent content? What lines in particular?
i actually don't mind be pushed - at all.

i just get confused - when i dont change my stance - and person that was sussing me then flips me to a town read.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Juice »

especially when they are still voting me LOL. I call it questionable play
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Juice »

Why do you see Fancy and Rad as town?

You're reasons given are just filler - and don't actually amount to answer. Saying you like questioning and prodding has nothing to do with alignment.

The fact that you have shown you can expand for other players - does questions motivations. Almost as if you might already know what one if not both of their alignments are.

You said you don't like Post 166 - but I would ask why? You don't actually explain what you don't like about it.

The post is filled with words - but nothing of any real use. Whats worse - is you've actually just unvoted and offered no suspect of who you think mafia is. You've suggested - that Bulba, Fancy, Rad are town.

And that Cat and Goldfish you aren't happy with. But you've written the least about both of them.

I'm not sure if scum are allowed to talk during the day - or only night period. But I do feel if there is a day chat - you might be being coached.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Juice »

oh if there is a day chat - then
UNVOTE

VOTE: ELEMK
on the off chance I am wrong about FancyPants - your stance on them and your previous post are just terrible. You seem to be hunting for town - by offering town reads. And the people you town read most - you don't give reason for.

And this may sound harsh - but its been a while and I don't remember etiquette. If you actually flip town - I don't think it would be the worst thing if you end up being a regular vanilla townie. If you are a PR and town - then I would suggest get your mind out the gutter and actually look for scum, instead of giving town read with the backup of filler.

Or the phase of worrying about L-1 - but then voting Goldfish again after the fact is weird. its like your retracted to end RVS. and then changed your mind again.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 149, FancyPants wrote:Need more from Elemk, he pocketed me by saying things I agree with but again scum can come to the "right" conclusions very easily.
this might be a possible clue that FP and Elmk aren't both scum buddies - potentially.

The fact that Elemk hard town reads FP though - despite this post existing means either a) he is mafia and just want to buddy with town b) easily brushed off something his maf buddy said - out of no concern.

I actually do this this - is a reason not to actually push on FP and Elemk instead [if we find ourselves picking one over the other]
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 137, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 95, Juice wrote:1) you don't know what dishonest means.

2) you didn't quote everything I said - you only quoted what helped build your narrative. At this point it feels like you are outing yourself - which makes me think either Rad or Bulba are your partner and this game is already over.
This string of posts from Juice seems very open and townie. Don't agree with the content though.
this is a post - that i dont think scum would ever make so early into a game. Of reading someone as town - whilst not agreeing with content. It would be a counter-intuitive for a wolf to make this sort of move so early so. At this point Cat would be the only person I would mark as certain blue
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Juice »

I also think a few people are town reading Bulba - to be seen as being town themselves. Bulba I think has flitted back to neutral for now - but people to be pushing him as a solid town seem to be done to engineer themselves being seen as town and not clear him
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 189, Elemk wrote:So lemme get this straight. I miss out on 5 pages and provide my thoughts on those pages and somehow that makes me scum? I was trying to do my best to catch up on what I had missed and provide some reads on what I felt through the pages I missed. Initially I thought I would have time to write a bit more and provide a new vote (which I stated in my last post) and now you are accusing me of being scum for running out of time. I thought the best approach would basically be to thought dump, but I guess you don't want that? I don't know what my alternative is? WOuld you have just accused me of leaving things/picking and choosing my posts if I had gone with a different approach? I dunno

The reasons I like Rad/Fancy's posts are because they have generated a line of questioning and responses that have pushed people to actually make meaningful discussion and thoughts, and sure maybe that isn't 100% AI, it is at least something to go off. Just based off my own readings and thoughts, there was some posts made that I agreed with.

As for 166, I don't know how to put it in words exactly, but as far as I can tell you are getting upset because someone hasn't read through every single word of your posts and quoted every single one of them. You state that you are putting your vote on FP until they are lynched which doesn't make sense? Obviously you were happy to swap it over to me now, but I get why you were so adamant on FP to the point of vote parking "until you are lynched".

I understand that the whole point of this game is to scum hunt, so I will try to focus on that more.

I wrote the least about them because as I explained in my post, there really isn't that much to comment on? I don't want to fall in the trap of low activity=scum, so I stand by what I said previously

And again by your logic, if I was being coached, they would be doing a pretty shit job considering that one of my few posts is so bad to you, so I have no idea why bulb would say its a good line. Seems like someone is latching on here and another whatever post from goldfish that doesn't add any additional content.

Again, I wanted to reiterate that my last post was me thought dumping on all the posts I missed. I can see how that may come across, but so be it. I'm happy to answer any additional questions you have regarding this post. I don't know what your point is in the last sentence? I already explained what happened there.

I am going to put my VOTE: Spartan for now, as explain in previous post. I will also say that I am also unsure of goldfish, but hesitant because of lack of posts
more filler - but still no real content.

also you claimed you are voting for Spartan based your previous post - but that first time you ever said Spartan's name was by voting them.

Therefore - the only other time you could of said Spartan's name was in scum chat.

I believe in the old school we called that a slip
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 191, FancyPants wrote:I messed up the above post, the Juice part should read:
In post 174, Juice wrote:
In post 171, Bulbazoor wrote:I do think Juice might be coming from a similar mindset as me in that they don't like being pushed over the smallest of things. I do think it could be town vs town but I really do need some more content from the quieter slots before making any sort of decisions.

To AlwaysNever, why do you think Spartan has decent content? What lines in particular?
i actually don't mind be pushed - at all.

i just get confused - when i dont change my stance - and person that was sussing me then flips me to a town read.
I like the way you responded to pressure, getting annoyed and thinking the person attacking you is a baddie is the kind of response I expect from new townies.
In post 175, Juice wrote:especially when they are still voting me LOL. I call it questionable play
No I'm not:
thats not actually what you did at all - full circle, now you are being dishonest. But i think this is your ego
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Juice »

You accused me of being dishonest. I asked you to quote me. You only selectively quoted me.

I then went back and showed you what I actually said.

You then suddenly decided that you town read me. I wasn't annoyed or personally attacked - I was just asking for receipts that I was never given.

I'm more interest to know what you think about Elmk though - he seems to be budding up to you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Juice »

Its also more confusing that you seem to be defending them - can't they speak for themselves. And how do you know its implied for certain?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Juice »

Don't you think it is strange that you thought I was dishonest and voted me - but then changed your mind and flip to town read me.
And that is the only thing you've actually done all game - and yet Elmk think you are most town because of it.

The logic chain is broken. You claim his recent post makes sense and you agree with what he is saying. But they have only really been a yes man or a cheerleader for you. OF course you are going to agree with your #1 cheerleader. Its laughable at this point.

If you are town - id suggest you actually refresh and look back at what Elemk is saying. Cause when he flips scum - you will be next on the firing line
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Juice »

In post 205, FancyPants wrote:
In post 203, Juice wrote:Don't you think it is strange that you thought I was dishonest and voted me - but then changed your mind and flip to town read me.
And that is the only thing you've actually done all game - and yet Elmk think you are most town because of it.

The logic chain is broken. You claim his recent post makes sense and you agree with what he is saying. But they have only really been a yes man or a cheerleader for you. OF course you are going to agree with your #1 cheerleader. Its laughable at this point.

If you are town - id suggest you actually refresh and look back at what Elemk is saying. Cause when he flips scum - you will be next on the firing line
You seem to think that you should agree with no-one.

A well unified town is the scariest thing for scum to face. I'm perfectly OK with agreeing with Elem.
This answer makes no sense - but I give up with you at this point. You're approach to this game has no benefit for town - but I suppose this is a n00b game so you will get better with practise
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Juice »

You and Bubba have both dropped of my main sus list - if you read my previous posts. I also don't need an apology - i just want you to stop giving someone a pass because they blindly agree with you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Juice »

All I ask - is look at how he "agrees" with you. By what he is actually saying.

If you don't see a benefit of doing that - then I'm wasting my time.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Juice »

I do agree - this game is in need of more players involvement though.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Juice »

I don't have an issue that you don't agree with me - if you dont SR Elmk. But you should question why he agrees or town reads you, without any content or reason for these strong feelings towards you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Juice »

I think scum hunting always come first - irrespective of if you are PR or not.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Juice »

Because you could be the NK option anyway - because mafia may asssume the person sitting on the fence is actually the PR
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Juice »

I mean I was under the impression this was a newbie game - so there is an element of learning or re-education in these games no?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Juice »

at this point. ELMK is either come or detrimental to town. but with a lot of AFK players - its hard for me to build on. I'll return in 24 hours and hope there has been some change
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Juice »

I'm not a n00b - but i am re-learning how thing work on MS. I said it more more for Elmk's benefit because if he is town - his buddying approach is terrible.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Juice »

In post 229, FancyPants wrote:Random question Juice, where do you usually play mafia or similar games?
Atm most on wrestling forums.

I used to play on EpicMafia when it was sit alive

And on this site - but I cant remember my old username
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Juice »

Don't include me in parking .
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Juice »

I mean he literally posted filler and not content...
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Juice »

didnt get mad/
didnt get paranoid - just asked for receipts.
and still not a he.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Juice »

if Elmk has been replaced then this whole game is a clusterfuck for me now. what a waste of time
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 281, Bulbazoor wrote:Question for juice: What are your thoughts on the elemk slot now that I have just shown that he did mention spartan in a previous post? It kind of defeats your argument that it is possibly some sort of slip.
i still don't think so - because not mention the name at all previous is still a weird angle. it still suggest that the might have brought up Spartan's name in a mafia chat and so was too comfortable in quoting them.

Town generally doesn't feel the need to be cryptic so the rest of the village understands.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Juice »

The repp - shoulld be prepared to get voted off today.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Juice »

if my main scumread is being repped out - it basically takes me back to square one. Because a new player, shouldn't really be judged for reads given out from just Day one.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Juice »

Both.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Juice »

In post 301, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 289, Juice wrote:if Elmk has been replaced then this whole game is a clusterfuck for me now. what a waste of time
I do also kind of feel this way. I had a question I wanted to ask him. Mainly his thoughts on AlwaysNever which never came.
this sort of the point - why its majorly annoying. On Day 3 or Day 4. I rep is limited in what they can say - Day 1 they can get away with just throwing hands up and saying "Wasn't me."

But I still sus the slot
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Juice »

The game feels like - we are in the departure lounge in an Airport. All flights cancelled - and no one is under any sort of pressure.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Juice »

Although I have no real reads on Goldfish - I am prepared that my null views on them, could easily be scum. For the sake of getting some traction going.

UNVOTE VOTE: Goldfish

Waste of my time voting for a slot that doesn't even have a player
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Juice »

I only think that Bulba or FP will flip mafia - if Elmk is Mafia.

Cat is my biggest town read - but when they mirrored me - I felt unsure.

I feel I should be worried about Spartan
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Juice »

In post 332, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 326, Juice wrote:I only think that Bulba or FP will flip mafia - if Elmk is Mafia.

I'm assuming your vote/unvote on goldfish is a vote which makes what FP said in make sense.

With Cat being your biggest town read, which is think is a bit odd given the contrast in the amount of content given compared to others, who would you think would be Goldfish's scum partner if they get eliminated and flip scum?
Game just needs a bit of life. No one else is going to follow me on Elmk today - now that he is getting repped out.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Juice »

VOTE: Test 123
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Juice »

ah so much easier - been living in the past
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Juice »

In post 337, Rad wrote:
In post 334, Juice wrote:
In post 332, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 326, Juice wrote:I only think that Bulba or FP will flip mafia - if Elmk is Mafia.

I'm assuming your vote/unvote on goldfish is a vote which makes what FP said in make sense.

With Cat being your biggest town read, which is think is a bit odd given the contrast in the amount of content given compared to others, who would you think would be Goldfish's scum partner if they get eliminated and flip scum?
Game just needs a bit of life. No one else is going to follow me on Elmk today - now that he is getting repped out.
Eh, I'll vote elemk with you if you want. Slot is scummy as is. Yeah we can give a rep a chance to help us read it better but that doesn't make it any less scummy right now, and a rep will take a couple days to really give readable content if they're even active. Apathy has a chance to build if we stall too long anyway.

VOTE: elemk

If someone comes in and wants to vote goldfish, I'll switch back as the hammer.
Going take a lot more than two to get a slot gone.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Juice »

In post 339, FancyPants wrote:I know this is obvious but I ain't voting Elemk unless one of these two criteria are met:
1. Someone actually posts a case that convinces me.

2. To avoid a no-lim at the end of the day.

I'm not saying you are scum Rad but I want to understand this suspicious of Elemk from quite a few people. Please help.
we all know you are never going to vote Elmk - because you town read him for agreeing with you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 355, FancyPants wrote:I wouldn't mind juice giving a quick summary as to why juice thinks elemk is scum either but I do worry about flooding the thread with more back and forth with a slot I've already sorted.
SMH
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Juice »

its Day 1. we have no flips. i am guessing you don't make notes whilst you are playing? on a piece of a paper or in notes on a PV - maybe I am a dinosaur and people don't keep track of games anymore
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Juice »

I'm resigned to the fact he isn't being lynched today - pushing for it would be obstructive, even if I am correct. With only 2 mafia with this setup - we have a few MLs to work with
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Juice »

In post 380, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 104, Rad wrote:So let me get this straight juice.

Fancy is definitely scum. And he's scum with either elemk or bulba. So the best move is to vote one of his maybe scum partners?
I don't like this.

Fancy was scum based off of Elemk being scum, no? So it would make sense to vote for his stronger scum read first (that he has reasoning for) and then if he is correct, start pushing Fancy based on the associative?

I'm surprised this wasn't picked up and I'm also surprised that Bulba just agreed with it. Would be the second time Bulba has OMGUS'ed, I retract my town read on Bulba.

Juice is still town. Alwaysnever can probably be town, too. I liked his post regarding Fancy's reads on himself and Goldfish.

Bulba moves into null/scummy, along with Spartan and Rad.

Fancy is still scum.
I know you are a repp in - but Elmk's biggest town read was Fancy. So the slot taking a 180 is even more confusing.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Juice »

UNVOTE: VOTE: FancyPants I don't see BBT and FP being aligned in any sort of way - anymore, but FP looking lowkey scum with this rep in.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Juice »

In post 420, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Umm, how have you ruled out TvT Juice?
with 7vs2 - i dont see the point in ruling out TvT at this stage in the game.

If Elmk was town - then I see no way in FP being town also.

And you are flipping my read on the slot - and Goldie is AFk and i expect will be another sub
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Juice »

I said - if the Elmk slot its town, then I can't see FP as town also considering how Day One has gone so far. I also find him a bit of an ass to play with - who plays with bizzare double standards so don't seem them as a benefit to town either way.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Juice »

How many more IRL days left of this Day 1 - this is turning into a punishment how slow it is
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Juice »

In post 442, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What about Day One means that Fancy and I cannot be town.

Link to specific things please.
the interaction between both

what was said - and the reasoning for town reading each other

and how the whole day has gone in terms of mirroring each other.

also its Day 1 - with only 2 mafia we got some breathing room.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Juice »

Like I said - I don't mind hammering GoldFish - but they won't flip mafia
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Juice »

In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think 2 people who are town can think the same things as each other?

What is wrong with the reasoning for town reading each other? If you think Fancy is scum, what is wrong with his reasoning for town reading my slot?
Stopping a lynch from happening is in essence anti-town and could be seen as just as scummy.
and if im wrong - and Goldfish is mafia, then oh well.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Juice »

UNVOTE: VOTE: GoldFish - lets just get this flip over and done with
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Juice »

I'm not sure if set up spec is always - but I am presuming that was a Doc Sav or Jail Save - rather than a NK
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Juice »

Voting for me - because I town read Goldfish?

I said multiple times - I would vote them to get some traction going for town. Instant voting me is just hilarious.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Juice »

In post 466, Rad wrote:What's driving this confidence in scum!Juice BBT? I read end of D1 Juice as apathetic town who thinks Goldfish is probably town but wants to move on already. I don't think scum just blatantly declares goldfish is town there when he's clearly going to be the flip?
glad someone was paying attention
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Juice »

Yeah - before you joined I was the only person pushing for other wagons. So what you said - is 0% factual.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Juice »

At this point - you are a nonsense player who is creating their own game narratives.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Juice »

Nonsense players doesn't equal scum - even if your slot does throw up questions. But claiming I wasn't pushing any other wagons is a lie - so I have to question why you are lying?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Juice »

In post 477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you show me this big push you tried to counter the Fish wagon?

Can you also explain why both me and Fancy cannot be town?
Just read through all my posts.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Juice »

You answer my question - with two questions. I don't need to answer your questions, if you won't answer mine. If you don't respect me as a player - why would I offer you that same respect back?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Juice »

literally one this same page.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Juice »

You're a lazy player or you're a liar. Either way - its not very helpful if you are actual town. If this is you're strat as mafia - then its not a very good one
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Juice »

Tbh - at this point prove I wasn;'t trying to push another wagon other than the reason I gave of not wanting to obstruct the town. Or I will just have to return to scum reading your slot.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Juice »

This is a game about reading. If you are going to ignore what has happened - and create your own narrative, its actually one your shoulders.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Juice »

You never started it. A conversation is a two way street. If you are going to run down the street with a stop sign - then you are trying to treat the game like its Single Player adventure and not a multi player game.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Juice »

I also think its very possible - that FP could be town.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Juice »

In post 361, Juice wrote:I'm resigned to the fact he isn't being lynched today - pushing for it would be obstructive, even if I am correct. With only 2 mafia with this setup - we have a few MLs to work with
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Juice »

In post 381, Juice wrote:
In post 380, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 104, Rad wrote:So let me get this straight juice.

Fancy is definitely scum. And he's scum with either elemk or bulba. So the best move is to vote one of his maybe scum partners?
I don't like this.

Fancy was scum based off of Elemk being scum, no? So it would make sense to vote for his stronger scum read first (that he has reasoning for) and then if he is correct, start pushing Fancy based on the associative?

I'm surprised this wasn't picked up and I'm also surprised that Bulba just agreed with it. Would be the second time Bulba has OMGUS'ed, I retract my town read on Bulba.

Juice is still town. Alwaysnever can probably be town, too. I liked his post regarding Fancy's reads on himself and Goldfish.

Bulba moves into null/scummy, along with Spartan and Rad.

Fancy is still scum.
I know you are a repp in - but Elmk's biggest town read was Fancy. So the slot taking a 180 is even more confusing.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Juice »

In post 417, Juice wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: FancyPants I don't see BBT and FP being aligned in any sort of way - anymore, but FP looking lowkey scum with this rep in.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Juice »

In post 422, Juice wrote:
In post 420, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Umm, how have you ruled out TvT Juice?
with 7vs2 - i dont see the point in ruling out TvT at this stage in the game.

If Elmk was town - then I see no way in FP being town also.

And you are flipping my read on the slot - and Goldie is AFk and i expect will be another sub
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Juice »

In post 448, Juice wrote:Like I said - I don't mind hammering GoldFish - but they won't flip mafia
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Juice »

In post 451, Juice wrote:
In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think 2 people who are town can think the same things as each other?

What is wrong with the reasoning for town reading each other? If you think Fancy is scum, what is wrong with his reasoning for town reading my slot?
Stopping a lynch from happening is in essence anti-town and could be seen as just as scummy.
and if im wrong - and Goldfish is mafia, then oh well.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Juice »

all that is after you repped in - as stated before. Elemk was my biggest scumread.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Juice »

VOTE: BBT Don't see someone town having this approach
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Juice »

You want to know what I said - that is what I said.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Juice »

I wait for more reasonable players to return - but yeah I am pretty sure Cat and FP are both town for sure now
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Juice »

I don't think Fancy is scum anymore - so his viewpoints on the slot don't matter as much.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Juice »

I dont understand the point you are trying to make - at this point you should just accept that I am town and no one here is going to scum read me.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Juice »

lining up elims?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Juice »

That viewpoint doens't hold up anymore.

If you flip mafia or town (unlikely) - that I will still town read FP
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Juice »

I read back the game during the night. Don't see their being a link up anyway
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Juice »

I mean we know reading isn't your thing. But some of us are capable of reading back.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Juice »

Think what you think. Do what you do.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Juice »

Scummy? It would have been anti town to prevent the lynch everyone else wanted. People need to know the difference between obstructive and scummy
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Juice »

At no point was he scum telling - but most people weren't listening to me.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Juice »

Being confident he was going to flip town - makes me scum? LMAO.

You thought he was scum - but were wrong - that just makes you a bad player I guess? And someone we shouldn't listen too anyway. That is your logic.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Juice »

I know you are town though - because you being scum makes no sense
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Juice »

I was sure of Elemk's slot - and BBT is also looking sus. I don't see how this isn't the logical push today.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Juice »

If we assume - that last night a killed was stopped. Mechanics wise for this site - do both mafia have to vote a kill for a kill to happen
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Juice »

OMGUS - except I was voting for the slot already before you repped in. good one.

and if you can't explain how the mechanics work - then why bother answering.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Juice »

I said flipping - i didn't say flipped.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Juice »

When I realized that FP had to be town actually - also can we get some prods?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Juice »

You are catching on - especially now that I am 100% certain that FP is town
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Juice »

Elemk's behaviour - at this point you're very obtuse so I think you've repped in as mafia
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Juice »

considerign we are two of three acive players on day 2. do i raelly need too
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Juice »

Wow that Unvote has thrown me off - now I am super confused.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Juice »

AlwaysNever - nothing for 7 days?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Juice »

I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Juice »

by process of elimination - after BBT, I do think Bulba would be the next person i'd seriously consider. And if I am wrong about Elemk/BBT - and its not Bulba either. Then town are in serious trouble
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Juice »

I am going to be frank here - if Bulba flips town, where do people stand after that?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Juice »

I want vote Cat - just fyi.

FP and Cat are my two strongest town reads
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Juice »

Wont*
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Juice »

If I vote Bulba - and he filips town too.
Anyone that doesn't want BBT - then mafia are claiming the win
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Juice »

I am saying - that if we have a process of elimination. After Bulba - if people aren't on BBT then its game over.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Juice »

If I am wrong about the Elemk slot I would rather know now - then spend the whole game being paranoid about it
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Juice »

In post 668, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 663, Bulbazoor wrote:Still pushing the "bulba is lurking" thing... I am so tempted to just ignore you
If you was actually town you would be trying to engage with any of what I have said properly, except it seems to blow away in the wind...
Makes me more sure about my read.
If you remove Bulba's name - this could literally be BBT
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Juice »

Eliminate my biggest town read? kekw
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Juice »

FP - can you please not vote Cat. I feel we are both seen as the two most obvious town reads - so you are just giving mafia an easier time by pushing on who I would consider the third most townie person
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Juice »

If we aren't pushing on BBT. And Bulba is still a flip. I would think that Spartan is a much better choice than Cat.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Juice »

I think you are a in a lot of people's POE - and the fact that you aren't on BBT, doesn't really help convince me aren't going to work against town when Cat flips town
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Juice »

Rad - Bulba, BBT, Spartan. Scummiest to towniest. That what I really need to know. I want to promote you to a town read
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Juice »

And who other than those three - would you consider scum. Being you are ranking my person POE - in the same order.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Juice »

I would consider Rad as most likely to be town here. Tbh.

Town
Juice
FP
Cat
Rad

Null: flower

Maybe Scum: Bulba/Spartan

Scum: BBT
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Juice »

We do need to decide who to lynch though. Considering there was a NK - we do not benefit from not lynching.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Juice »

Everyone should nominate two people to lynch today - and then as a town. We should all agree to lynch the person with the most nominations.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Juice »

Because otherwise I can see us going to a deadlock/No Lynch
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Juice »

For example - I would lynch BBT or Bulba.

If people change their scum reads after Day 2 - it will also rouse suspicion
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Juice »

So We have

Juice: Bulba / BBT
Spartan: Bulba/ BBT
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Juice »

So Cat and Always Never for you Bulba?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Juice »

Nice nice.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Juice »

In post 717, Rad wrote:
In post 714, Juice wrote:If people change their scum reads after Day 2 - it will also rouse suspicion
I mean, who cares if it rouses suspicion? If someone's read changes after day 2 they should announce it and give reasons and people should decide if the change is townie or scummy.

In the game where I hard defended scum!BBT I changed my read on him in day 3 and won the game for it. Yeah I caught shit for it. Yeah I was still town regardless and luckily I didn't go into day 3 assuming my reads prior to that were absolutely on point.
but if you had to nominate two?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Juice »

12 hours later - and no more nomination or talk.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:52 am

Post by Juice »

In post 732, FancyPants wrote:Sorry been really busy with real life stuff.

I considered replacing out but it should calm down in a few days.
what would your two nominations be - and if you are going AFK - you might be best just parking a vote
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Juice »

Bulba: Cat/AlwaysNever
Cat: Bulba/BBT

No Nominations:
BBT
FP
Rad
Flower
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Juice »

BBT, Rad, FP and Bulba were all on the wagon.

All but Bubla were on that wagon -.

And those three haven't nominated. So its not actually a surprise
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Juice »

FP: Cat/Spartan
Flower: Bulba/BBT

BBT
Rad

Bulba has 4
BBT has 4
Cat has 2

at this point it really looks like we are going Bulba or BBT - dependeing on what Rad says
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Juice »

If we have seen anything - people scum read Bulba and BBT more than Cat. So potentially we got target for next two days - unless we get an important PR claim with vital information tomorrow. Despite my focus on BBT - I think I could easily vote Bulba today too.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Juice »

In post 771, FancyPants wrote:Juice do you townread Cat please?
You and Cat are my biggest two townreads
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Juice »

Bulba and Rad noms yet?
And has FP revised his two?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Juice »

There whole plays has been town from top to bottom - there is no real reason to push for Cat on Day 2 especially when people like BBT and Bulba are alive still. Very hard for me to scum read Cat and yourself - with those two alive still. Since we only have 2 mafia alive
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Juice »

In post 768, FancyPants wrote:Goddamn this shit again. Bulba just has all my opinions.

So I know I'm town.

Therefore Bulba having the same opinions as me makes me think he's town. There are two options here:
1. They came to the same thoughts I did through genuine similar thought process.
2. They are scum sheeping me because my opinions are wrong and it suits them to do so.

For the love of all that is holy I hope these 4 people voting bulba have good reasons because I'm going to need some convincing at this point.

Continuing my catch up...
Bulba and Elemk both shared your viewpoints - so that makes you town read them. Don't you think at least one of those slots - might be trying to pocket you as an ally?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Juice »

In post 780, FancyPants wrote:
In post 777, Juice wrote:There whole plays has been town from top to bottom - there is no real reason to push for Cat on Day 2 especially when people like BBT and Bulba are alive still. Very hard for me to scum read Cat and yourself - with those two alive still. Since we only have 2 mafia alive
Saying "there whole game reads town top to bottom", doesn't help me. Please assume I'm stupid and need things explained from your perspective.

Why are they town? What have they done that makes them town? What posts did you like? What did they say that you think is town etc?
At this point in the game - I am more concerned with getting rid of scum reads, rather than making in depth cases for town reads [which without a number of flips] generally hold no value
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Juice »

BBT
Rad

Bulba has 4
BBT has 4
Cat has 2

BBT and Rad - really curious to know where you actually sit on this.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Juice »

We don't need to agree on Cat - honestly it offers a different dynamic. All I would say - is that you can't expect Cat to be the lynch today. At the moment it probably either BBT or Bulba.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Juice »

Both of you should just give snap nominations - at this point it probably isn't going to swing a majority, unless we are going to push for a no lynch.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Juice »

talking to Rad & Bulba here
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Juice »

Once we get over this 'nom' stage - we can at least talk more for a lynch, even if lead to a deadlock
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Juice »

In post 798, Bulbazoor wrote:I'm in awe of how everyone just sheep's a case that isn't even strong. At least the case on goldfish made sense. What is the case on me? Can someone not named spartan answer? Are you really going to waste your last mislynch on me when there is no case? What is your plan when I flip town? To lose? To BW on someone else with no case?
Who would be your two picks though?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Juice »

If you can't a question - on which two people you scum read most and are more worried about being scum read, then you just make yourself a better candidate for POE anyway
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Juice »

Rad: Cat/Bulba

Not nom
BBT

Bulba has 5
BBT has 4
Cat has 3
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Juice »

Time for my gambit - was I interested in who people scum read? Yes.

Did I think everyone would tell the truth? Not at all. I also knew - that with a lot of people town reading me, I had an advantage in making this play.

Four people put forward: Bulba/BBT.

One of you is 100% sheeping me, so I town read you. Which mean either - Spartan, Cat or Flower is second mafia and partnered with BBT.

And Bulba - I haven't scum read you for a while, but you were the perfect candidate for people to vote without any real reason to back it up. The fact that Cat has a large amount of votes - means that is quite possible that he is mafia, and my town read is flawed. But I am confident that at least one of Spartan, Cat or Flower will flip mafia.

My actual town reads: FP, Rad, Bulba
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Juice »

Out of the three - others, Flower I think you the least likely. And hey! my gambit could be wrong
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #167) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Juice »

Either way - I want people to rally behind me and lynch BBT tomorrow [even if you have to rally around me after I have been killed tonight - which i suspect will happen after this gambit].

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cat
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 826, Rad wrote:Juice - is cat the compromise vote to vote with your town block? Cause I feel like you should be voting bbt here, and I'd consider doing that with you, but fp hard vetoes it and all of us have cat as top pick. Is that your thinking?
BBT can die tomorrow - and he has to die tomorrow
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Juice »

like I said - people should take my gambit seriously. But if I die tonight - get BBT tomorrow.
And remember FP - is 100% town, there is no way he can be mafia
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 841, flowerdogs wrote:VOTE: BBT

(@Fancy)
this vote is worthless - if im not voting him. Just saying
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 849, Bulbazoor wrote:What happened to BBT? Did he forget he was in this game? Haven't seen them in a while. But they are next on my ISO analysis.
He gets lynched tomorrow either way - you had to be a strong part of the town when I get killed tonight
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Juice »

have*
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Juice »

not sure why you two are making cases - just hammer Cat and end the end.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Juice »

flower randomly voting outside of the two wagons preventing a possible lynch - smh. If I need to vote BBT today instead, then so be it. - but voting for SPartan with less than 2 days to go is just avoiding involvement. I am almost tempted for a wagon on flower today with a clear obstructive move. [oh and he is one of my three gambit candidates - so could deasily be mafia]
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by Juice »

i believe we in the last 24 hours - so trying to stop a a lynch is just scummy af
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Juice »

I don't know if I can trust town to follow through and get BBT tomorrow after reading through.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BBT
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Juice »

UNVOTE:
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Juice »

flowerdogs - you're vote is such a clear prevention of a wagon. I honestly think we might be just flipping to you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Juice »

In post 886, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We're not flipping to flower at all Juice
Wouldn't you prefer flower to die instead of you? Why you more worried about him than you?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Juice »

Because its either you or Cat - probably you
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Juice »

In post 893, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's not going to be me because I am town and it's really bad for town if you elim me.

You didn't answer my question either
If you are trying to claim PR - you should just claim to save yourself now. If not - I don't think you would be a big loss on the very small chance you flip town
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Juice »

I think that is just a cheap way to draw the legit PR out though.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #183) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Juice »

I believe less than eight hours till end of day too.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #184) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Juice »

the next response will determine if I vote you or Cat though.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Juice »

VOTE: BBT

il be asleep by the time the deadline passes - it is what it is
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Juice »

UNVOTE:

just realise the deadline counts down by itself - was working it out myself in my head from the time it was posted
guess BBT got a bit more time
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Juice »

well if Cat flips town [then its Spartan/Flower] & BBT - and we get BBT tomorrow.

If Cat flips scum. Then we get BBT tomorrow.

If I die tonight - remember FP has to 100% be town.

VOTE: Cat
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:31 am

Post by Juice »

Is that two saves, two night in a row?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:34 am

Post by Juice »

Tbh - being not being dead. Makes me think you're aren't mafia at all. It feels like a gambit by mafia - for me to push on you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Juice »

If you were mafia - I think you would have just yeeted FP or Myself
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Juice »

Juice - FancyPants - Rad

BBT - Bulbazoor

flowerdogs & Spartan

One of flowerdogs or Spartan has to be mafia I feel - if not both.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Juice »

In post 940, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How do you know I didn't try and you were protected?

I don't understand this flip in your read at all. It wouldn't be just you either, I was the counter wagon to Cat yesterday so it's natural that I get elimmed today.
Either way - you would be a distraction.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Juice »

How everything has played out - I would give Rad the same 100% certainty I have with FP. I also feel that if our Doctor - is either BBT, Bulba, Spartan or flowerdogs, they should claim and we could have this game ponetially in the bag
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Juice »

you really think Rad is going to flip mafia?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Juice »

That would honestly be a terrible move. PR calcluations - we either have a a Doctor or the Jailer right?

No way mafia just failed to make two nights kills
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Juice »

I do think we need to NOT VOTE anyone - until we know where we stand. I would say the odds would be - the PR might get killed in the night by way of odds alone
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #197) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Juice »

Would be a benefit to both PR roles claim too - because if we have a counterclaim then it might make this an EZ win
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Juice »

dont think you can get better than two doc saves or two jail protects in a row