Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

On vacation until Jan 7th.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I havent read pages 2-8 so maybe I'm missing something but mass claim seems moronic to me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Bro can you please not do an annoying gimmick
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 347, Krazy wrote:
In post 342, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t think anyone is currently sr Eddie?
piss was arguing for pressure there even if it wasn't a full scumread so I was responding to that
Yes, pressure will be very effective on somebody with almost no internet. Scare me out of airplane mode!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Nancy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 455, Something_Smart wrote:Oh hi Eddie.
Hi friend. How are you?
In post 461, pisskop wrote:
In post 453, Eddie Cane wrote:Yes, pressure will be very effective on somebody with almost no internet. Scare me out of airplane mode!
eddie refers to eddie murphy. being dr dolittle.

not eddie murphy. or did i read that wrong.
Oh, someone called me Eddie Murphy after my first post. Dunno. :shrug:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm caught up. I have 3 town reads, 2 scum reads, and a bunch of nulls.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Krazy why do you feel weird to Ank?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Amrun, ank wants to know skitters specific thoughts on Pops please.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Nancy please ask your team's opinion of Pops and SS. Specifically NSG and RC.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:

I've read everything but I dont really feel like responding to the several things addressed to me, I'll give proper replies when I'm back in a couple days
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
In post 809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
I like my neighbour, they’re really cool. Perhaps a future game? :lol:
If you're town, you realize posts like these help mafia PR hunt the doc and contribute nothing to solving the game, right?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My team and I have differing opinions on reads atm, still arguing. Worst and Ank are caught up as well as myself.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Although, the only voter anybody on my team town reads is Ank -> Elsa
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Maybe Amrun too?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

That's okay. You arent a town read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Micc
please replace pops
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hi SS. I want a reads list please. Are your teammates following?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 801, popsofctown wrote:This isn't productive. I'm townreading most of the people spamposting here so I think it'd be protown to slow it down, I want to be able to figure out which of the DDLs and NaCls and Krazy Eddie Elsa Cane Jays are scum or town and if they're all having trouble catching up that's harder.

This setup would be great with neighbor rearrangements maybe if we asked Micc super nice.
Ok let's play anti wincon

Why are you complaining about our hood when you have made not one attempt to engage with me in it? Reads to me as disingenuous posturing.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 818, pisskop wrote:RC is entirely too talked about
FTFY

now

Hi, my teammate(s?) town binned you tonally or something. I dont have that read. Cmv?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ironically, pine, we have talked about you quite a bit as well.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hm. Eh. We are not very synced at all.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 886, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 881, Eddie Cane wrote:Hi SS. I want a reads list please. Are your teammates following?
Jingle followed a little bit earlier, the others not really yet.

I could ask their opinions if you'd like, though.
I dont care about your read on me rn, I agree I should be null.

I would like your teammates opinions if possible. I feel like this game actually has a lot of readable content I'm going to try to digest later.

@amrun also has teammates I'd like stuff from, specifically at least JJ.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 896, popsofctown wrote:it's not disingenuous posting, Eddie, it's jokeposting. Neighborhoods have never statistically been shown to improve town winrates across site history.
OUTING THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO WIN AN ARGUMENT is the perfect example caring more about being right than caring about who is scum
:shrug:

I'm drunk

l'chayyim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 895, Pine wrote:
In post 891, Eddie Cane wrote:Hm. Eh. We are not very synced at all.
I’m in the awkward position of defending pisskop in our PT to two people whose opinion and objectivity I trust. It’s weird
My PT from this game has been super active. I actually scum read you a bit earlier, argued with TW and Ank for a while, have you as prob town now. You were our hottest topic I think.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 898, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 882, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 801, popsofctown wrote:This isn't productive. I'm townreading most of the people spamposting here so I think it'd be protown to slow it down, I want to be able to figure out which of the DDLs and NaCls and Krazy Eddie Elsa Cane Jays are scum or town and if they're all having trouble catching up that's harder.

This setup would be great with neighbor rearrangements maybe if we asked Micc super nice.
Ok let's play anti wincon

Why are you complaining about our hood when you have made not one attempt to engage with me in it? Reads to me as disingenuous posturing.
Um . . . didn’t you just accuse Pops and me of being antitown for outing that we’re neighbours? He never outed you as his neighbour.
Sure. Is that scummy?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 896, popsofctown wrote:it's not disingenuous posting, Eddie, it's jokeposting. Neighborhoods have never statistically been shown to improve town winrates across site history.
OUTING THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO WIN AN ARGUMENT is the perfect example caring more about being right than caring about who is scum
I think this acrually points to me being town more than scum. Lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What if I lied about being drunk?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What's your read on my intoxication level?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

If it's as bad as your play if you're town then I'm sober

BOOM
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
I hope you're not scum cause you feel way townier than that mbaki game I played with you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wait were you scum or town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Oh ya get dunked on

I went 6-0 on mbaki until I quit mid day 1 in bulletproof when I decided killing scum RC was too much effort lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 923, popsofctown wrote:
In post 920, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Oh ya get dunked on

I went 6-0 on mbaki until I quit mid day 1 in bulletproof when I decided killing scum
RC
was too much effort lol
WHAT DID WE SAY WAS THE RULE
My bad:(((
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 922, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 915, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Considering you bragged about you having brilliant reads in GS, this isn’t exactly helping me to tr you but hey keep up the good work. :lol:
Reads 10% above rand is better than 90% of players I'd bet. So sure. But I also dont play forum mafia anymore, I play video only now. So I dunno if I still got it. I dont wanna ramble and get off topic tho haha.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nancy yo do you still have krazy as lock town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 931, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 922, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 915, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Considering you bragged about you having brilliant reads in GS, this isn’t exactly helping me to tr you but hey keep up the good work. :lol:
Reads 10% above rand is better than 90% of players I'd bet. So sure. But I also dont play forum mafia anymore, I play video only now. So I dunno if I still got it. I dont wanna ramble and get off topic tho haha.
Who are you and what have you done with Mbaki?
Ik I can come across as an asshole but most of what I post is trolling. I'm like black and white different when I play video. I'm actually super sad hitogoroshi team doesnt have a rep in this game, he recruited me to tm :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Let's be on topic though
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

WOO
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I feel like if somebody coded a robot to play mafia it would sound like Bob
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm keeping cards to my chest for a while but I do want to chime in and say:
In post 968, Hectic wrote:that's a scum mindset where he wants to be correct about everything
Do you (and Pops I guess but we are talking in PT) genuinely believe these words? The scum mindset is to be correct about everything... what does that even mean?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What's happening is I'm lazy on mobile and I am waiting to reply to a bunch of stuff from nancy and others when I have a computer in a day or two

Realistically I'm going to forget everything I wanted to reply to tho
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 971, pisskop wrote:it means vote for heck
I find it more enjoyable to call people out on posting buzzwording nonsense and watching them confbias a justification.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am not voting hectic atm for 2 reasons, despite his honestly pretty awful content.

1) thread movement makes his wagon icky
2) I dont think hes ever with pops and I have not yet reconciled my pops scum read
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Pine, work through your pops town read for me please. Also your me read
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

drunk on a plane atm
i believe there's 0-1 scum in hectic and pops, never 2

that said, i strongly believe there's 1 in there. pine's reads are so off from mine that its a little scummy to me, but my team has him as town, so i'll leave it for now. if town hectic and town pops are tunnelling me and no scum are supporting it idk what scums doing.

i actually think this is the most interesting TM game and i think its content rich. which is cool
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wow, my reads are changing a lot.

@Hectic idr who your team is but area they falling this game

@SS Your reads are very different to mine so I need an update with some reasons please

@Pine If you are, stop

@Nancy and I mean this nicely, I have seen you be 100% Sure scum is town, as town. And town is not what my team necessarily reads you as, though it is trending a bit that way. Do you have a consistent track record reading Krazy? Because some members of my team disagree with that read, as well as your Pops one. You have done some things my team thinks is very townie and some very scummy, so I need more.

@Hectic you said most of my content is good other than my pops response. Can you expan do that? The way you are sheeping Pops is not ever a S/S interaction I believe, and I do not like the content from either of you. I am talking to Pops a lot in the hood, but I need to find you in thread if you're town. And more importantly, I need you to not be a potential mislynch vote on me because I really don't like getting lynhched.

@Oka I need you to do a reads list please. Losing faith.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think I can get whoevers town in {SS, Oka, DDL, maybe Nancy, maybe Titus, Pisskop, and my team thinks Pine} to vote with me when I start tryharding. At best, that's exactly 8, adn odds thats all town are astronomically low. I think I could realistically get mislynched in this lobby which is why I'm tryin to content a bit and gambit a bit less.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ank has said lots about you. So has Tom. So have I. I am choosing not to discuss that read at the moment, though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wow I'm reading this game different from most of you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I wonder how much I scrolled past that I want to reply to I'll actually end up replying to
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I rescind my town bloc.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright this game state is ass, we ready to kill scum now?

VOTE: Krazy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Titus yo

I need reads on Nancy, Krazy, Piss, Pops. With reasons please
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

OH LOOK PAGETOP

VOTE: KRAZY
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1353, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1347, Eddie Cane wrote:Alright this game state is ass, we ready to kill scum now?

VOTE: Krazy
Krazy’s town.
ANK TOM AND MYSELF ALL DISAGREE
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Krazy has 37 mentions in our discord lmfao wild
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Still not as many as nancy or a couple others!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lol DDL has 2
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

If he gets 8 votes and flips red will you be a fan of it?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1364, Krazy wrote:
In post 1355, Eddie Cane wrote:ANK TOM AND MYSELF ALL DISAGREE
Tom expressed confidence in his read of me?
Not sure how much detail I'm allowed to give, but kind of. He very explicitly does not think you've been towny.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1365, Hectic wrote:How many mentions do I have, Eddie? Not expecting many but curious.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm tired anyways and on mobile

The wagons today have sucked, wagons are how reads form sheeple. Vote!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wed probably have just as many mentions if I was scum fwiw. Dunno if tom or ank would really give a shit but I plan like the whole game out from n0 as scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1370, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1363, Eddie Cane wrote:If he gets 8 votes and flips red will you be a fan of it?
How am I supposed to take you or your team’s reads seriously if they’re still not reading me accurately?

And Auro, is super confident on Krazy town, as is my neighbour.
People struggling to TR you can be interpreted as respect for your scum game. You should not be upset when you arent town read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1374, Krazy wrote:OK that sounds a bit more like duck

Ank at least is approaching your slot like you're town so that's good

What does she think about Pine?

Also why do you (not them) think I'm scum?
In post 1375, OkaPoka wrote:eddie what have your pals said about me
In post 1377, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Eddie, tell me your team’s read on me and I want individual analysis.
It costs 1 sheep vote per question. Tax incl.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

If you dont like a krazy wagon, an eddie cane wagon is an option! Probably better than nacl or pine tbh.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Could I get a krazy vote?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1390, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1385, Eddie Cane wrote:If you dont like a krazy wagon, an eddie cane wagon is an option! Probably better than nacl or pine tbh.
What? Why would you want to be wagoned?

I agree with you on NaCi. There are two scum in this game, who else is your team sr? Btw, I envy you. I’ve been literally screaming at my team - Pine? Hectic? Who do you think is scum here and no one has said jack so far. :/
I uh...

So this isnt what you're asking but tom said my official stance on you should be to offer a truce but not hard town read, cause we dont want to kill you today. Is that a good enough answer?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1394, Krazy wrote:Twice in a row I've pushed Pine and then been immediately counter-pushed is interesting tho
Tbh I've been sitting on a vote for a while. I was waiting to see if anybody else pushed you. I'm kinda stunned how different I'm reading this game from everyone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oka, voting DDL will do nothing. Hes lurking either way and he wont die on this site with 8 days+ left. Maybe krazy will project town or maybe hell crumble. DDL will lurk.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1402, OkaPoka wrote:ive already voted krazy and feel like he has projected town
Disagree, sorry.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

This is a mobile only game sir I do not explain I give good reads and die n1 like a good boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Bruh I went 6-0 and had fun in 16.6% of those. I play better mafia than forum now idgaf
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

To vote krazy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1417, DrDolittle wrote:You're scum game is more meticulous like in the marked for death game. While your town game, like your game here, is filled with emotions, reads that make no sense, and is antagonistic too
Lol why did you have to post scummy shit you arent helping
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Fuck u I'm a universal town read
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1422, DrDolittle wrote:This is to ND dude stof being sensitive
What? I know who your read is on...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

It's a scummy read
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Scum tend to over justify reads like that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

My scum radar is right

It's beeping at krazy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1430, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1417, DrDolittle wrote:You're scum game is more meticulous like in the marked for death game. While your town game, like your game here, is filled with emotions, reads that make no sense, and is antagonistic too
What reads didn’t you think make sense?
I can think of one
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nancy my friend

I'm not saying you cant be both town and right, but I've seen you say that about scum, like, more than once. Take a step back.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Sorry I'm spending time on other games now say goodnight towneddie
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm getting killed tonight you're delusional
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hi skitter
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wait nancy... you mean... you've been wrong on a read before?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've spent the last half hour writing a Krazy case, but because the read is mostly from Tom and Ank it sound super awkward and I got bored
In post 1532, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1440, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1411, Something_Smart wrote:Eddie, how confident are you that Krazy is scum?
Very. He is Ank's top kill. He is Tom's top kill by a margin.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1526, Amrun wrote:Eddie, we would like a reads list please?
Amrun town
people~~~~
Krazy scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I had a big long thing written up but I don't actually want to start walling, so I'm going to put it like this.

Spoiler: The bottom half of Ank's reads list
Pops
Nacl / Bob / Krazy

Spoiler: The bottom half of Tom's reads list
Pops
Krazy

Spoiler: The people I personally would like to kill today
Pops > Krazy

Spoiler: All of Dann's contribution to the game in order from oldest to most recent
Oka town
Piss town
Pops scum
Krazy scum
Amrun town
Piss actually scum but not with Pops
our entire team thinks pops is scum
the post where she decided i was scum is enough to case her on its own

It is a little off that nobody in the game is really aligning with our reads. Especially since all 4 of us are, like, super synced. I don't know if I really believe Krazy and Pops is S/S but I'm supremely confident there's at least 1 there, and the fact nobody is aligning is worrying.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1539, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1537, Eddie Cane wrote:Very. He is Ank's top kill. He is Tom's top kill by a margin.
Are you willing to be lynched tomorrow if we lynch Krazy and he flips town?
If I said yes, you really think I'd ever follow through and roll over?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1542, Something_Smart wrote:I agree with you that pops has felt off.

Krazy I have no opinion on at present which may be a bad sign unto itself.
Honestly my friend I haven't played forum mafia in ages and I don't really have the self-confidence I used to. Video mafia is (in my opinion much higher skill level and) much more enjoyable for me, but reading people vs reading words on a forum is a different skillset and the way I read people in mafia has adjusted a lot.

I need an updated reads list from you if possible, and if anyone in your team is following. I recall not loving your last reads list (as I disagreed with a lot of it).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1350, Eddie Cane wrote:Titus yo

I need reads on Nancy, Krazy, Piss, Pops. With reasons please
Weak town, weak scum, moderate town, moderate scum

Should be in my iso
When you posted this I laughed, because I have *exactly* these reads on 3/4 (not piss).
In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
In post 1199, Eddie Cane wrote:I think I can get whoevers town in {SS, Oka, DDL, maybe Nancy, maybe Titus, Pisskop, and my team thinks Pine} to vote with me when I start tryharding. At best, that's exactly 8, adn odds thats all town are astronomically low. I think I could realistically get mislynched in this lobby which is why I'm tryin to content a bit and gambit a bit less.
There's a reason these are literally the only 3 times I've mentioned you in my iso. You're, like, the only one aligning with my reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

We do indeed have mildly differing reads.

Explain Nacl and Bob, please. And if you have good reasons for Pops or Pine, those too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1553, pisskop wrote:Game went off the rails after finally beginning in earnest.

People are all over the place
I'm having fun!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Can I get Krazy votes now? Do I have the swing?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll add this in

Ank hydra'd with Krazy, like, a lot. Tom also has experience. He is both of their individual top SRs, it isn't groupthink or a compromise SR. I reviewed a lot of Ank's linked meta, and I agree Krazy is not townie here. Casing a read that's not mine primarily is weird, i dunno why there is so much resistance to killing a slot that I think other than Nancy nobody even really town reads ??
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1566, Hectic wrote:
In post 1565, Eddie Cane wrote:I'll add this in

Ank hydra'd with Krazy, like, a lot. Tom also has experience. He is both of their individual top SRs, it isn't groupthink or a compromise SR. I reviewed a lot of Ank's linked meta, and I agree Krazy is not townie here. Casing a read that's not mine primarily is weird, i dunno why there is so much resistance to killing a slot that I think other than Nancy nobody even really town reads ??
Sure, but people are going to pursue their own scumreads over you team's, unless they're very sure about you being town, because they know their own alignment while they don't know yours'. Maybe ask Ank and Tom to case him in your PT?
They did. I dont care to share it. They convinced me, which is why I'm pushing it over my own top SR.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1568, Krazy wrote:
In post 1537, Eddie Cane wrote:I've spent the last half hour writing a Krazy case, but because the read is mostly from Tom and Ank it sound super awkward and I got bored
Have you considered that maybe at a subconscious level you know she's wrong? :P

The reality is that while your team might be all good players you are the one in the game. This means people are reacting to what you write and think, and so far you've mostly just been kinda oblique. Ank is a great friend and we have hydra'd a lot which also means she doesn't actually play with me that often in a way. When we did play together, she got false positives on me pretty regularly. When I am actually in a game with her, her (wrong) pushes on me can often help me gauge her alignment, but that's hard enough without an intermediary. My read on you has to be based on you. And the problem with your other team reads is that even if you are town, we don't really know how recent or deep those reads are.

Can you break down your pops case to some main arguments if you're not really into writing big long cases?
I love writing long cases, I'm tactically choosing not to. You can take that as you will.

Do you think I'm scum trying to mislynch you or wrong town? Ignoring my team for a sec, I havent read one of your posts and found it particularly town this game, either. I reviewed your meta linked by Ank and I agree your play here is closer to your scum game, it's a lot more wooden among other things.

Last team mafia I spent 80 pages burying Mulch because literally everyone bar Kagami town read him. It was a slog and toxic, and yes, I eventually got him killed, but I dont care enough to do that again. If people want to listen to me on you or Pops, they can. If not, when I quietly die tonight, so be it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Its not gonna happen Oka. Not my style.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nah dunno who that is
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ah I don't play diablo didnt make the connection

Krazy, if I'm wrong town then you must be doing something that causes ank and tom and dan to wrongly read you, right? Something normally scummy for you?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My thoughts are you're trying to discredit the reads of Ank and Tom. I dont really like it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Actually yea.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Maybe vote Krazy instead pisskop :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright elli and psyche which one of you finally coded a script to play mafia
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Pops

You guys arent going to find scum if you keep your vote in bad places
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Why not?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1613, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1611, Eddie Cane wrote:Why not?
because then you would have to become radiantcowbells
in the interest of keeping this game a positive place, <redacted>
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1612, popsofctown wrote:I think Eddie may have already endgamed the 15p.
get fucked kid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1612, popsofctown wrote:I actually have no idea what I could possibly do to rerail the game though. Eddie is just openly admitting to wagoning a player he thinks is less likely to flip scum, in a way the conspicuously aligns with not wanting his neighbor to actually become dead and incriminate him and/or not wanting to continue a dialogue with that neighbor when he's currently winning public opinion and only has it to lose. Like he can clearly just do what he wants now. Ali told me in discord something about how e catches scum that'd I'd never heard before, e said, "you often see with scum, spending a certain amount of time acting a certain way [this is paraphrase by the way even though I used the quote character, no banns Micc], doing the things that would get them townread, trying really hard. Then they get townread. And there is this flick of the switch where they realize they don't have to do it anymore. And they change and do the things they want to do. That's when you can catch them." E said he saw Dannflor doing that. The thing Ali hasn't exactly explained to me is how you work with that if you didn't roll vig, because Dannflor was never actually lynched. So now I'm just full of despair. I think Eddie may have already endgamed the 15p.
Point 1 (to the thread)

This is not a townie wall of words. Remotely.

Point 2 (to Pops)

It is my game, but I have 3 town voices I can dialogue with. I made the judgment call to place my vote on Krazy, factoring in their stated confidence vs my own. If that read ends up being wrong, I will be at fault, not them; part of my read is considering their reads. I think a lot of what forum players miss is that mafia is a
team game
, not you + a bunch of fuckos you have to persuade vs some scum. This is just posturing on your part.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1580, Eddie Cane wrote:My thoughts are you're trying to discredit the reads of Ank and Tom. I dont really like it.
I really don’t understand this. If someone is wrongly sr me, I will do everything possible to rip their case on me to shreds.
If he responds calling me scum, it lends credence to Ank and Tom's ability to read him.

If he responds calling me null or town and questions the read on him, it again acknowledges it is abnormal for them to misread him, giving credence to the read.

If he responds saying what he did ("ank sucks at reading me" basically), it discredits the read to the thread.

~

In other words, Ank expected him to try and figure out why she scumread him. Instead, he discredited it and swept it under the rug. I don't think it was a townie response.

That said
, despite only basically you calling Krazy town, he sat at 1 vote for a day. Regardless of whether or not I case him, other people can independently read and get their own conclusions, and nobody chose to vote. So let's try Pops, who lots have called scum but who has 0 votes.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

its a meme, but sure...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today
{Pine, Pisskop, bob, Hectic} - don't really want to vote today
{elsa, ddl} - if needed would policy vote today
{krazy, pops} - want to vote today

is this a good enough reads list?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pine has town points

ddl has no points. more of a spectator if anything

but i don't really mean to discuss my "reads". i'm only posting that because enough people have asked, and i should make it clear why i'm not joining either major wagon despite strongly believing voting people is how you kill scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1638, pisskop wrote:hard on
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1629, OkaPoka wrote:eddie what is ur thought on pine/piss/pops as a team
meh i think it works, haven't done much world building. been looking at other games mostly today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hey friends

i cooperated and gave kind of reads

can i get some fucking votes on pops pleaseeeeee

@amrun pine wagons been stagnant u know u wanna
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1645, OkaPoka wrote:man eddie's readslist is very close to my readslist on january 5th 11 am pst
have you posted a reads list?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1652, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1651, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1645, OkaPoka wrote:man eddie's readslist is very close to my readslist on january 5th 11 am pst
have you posted a reads list?
i have a discord with a bunch of names in different orders
can you vote pops?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@amrun can you please ask skitter and jj for reads lists please? don't care about reasons atm

i can sync up good with jj especially
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you assume 1 person in that wagon is scum, lynching for it would be less likely to hit than lynching in the non-voters

its a waste of time, finding 1 or 2 in 7 is exactly rand from a town pov
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1665, OkaPoka wrote:i dont really think pops is scum lul
i asked my team to give me mini cases to incorporate into a big case i planned on making a few days ago

Spoiler: i don't want to share tom's or ank's super efforty cases, and mine isn't written, but here's dann's:

viewtopic.php?p=11489479#p11489479

that whole post is a scum case on its own
[/spoiler]
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

No Hectic. It was not scum indicative. Being impulsive is not a scum tell. It is scum indicative of Pops to double down on it like this/that. Her response was scum who misread how scummy the action was and thinking she could use it to sound townie and push me; why do you think no player in the game other than you and her felt that post was scummy?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

And again, I said this a long time ago, I don't think you and Pops are S/S. Usually, it isn't two scum buddies hard pushing the same thing, its one wrong town and one scum. And I have reconciled her as the one scum. It is easy for a good player to get passionate about something like that as scum, especially if they believe people should be scum reading me for it and think its unfair I'm getting town read, though that's just conjecture.

I'd ask Hopkirk if he's read this game. I don't know him super well but I believe he's experienced and should help out.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1673, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1667, Eddie Cane wrote:if you assume 1 person in that wagon is scum, lynching for it would be less likely to hit than lynching in the non-voters

its a waste of time, finding 1 or 2 in 7 is exactly rand from a town pov
Is this addressing me? I was advocating lynches on Hectic himself for being on the business end of a wagon that got that large and had good people and was based on decent reasons. Does "scumwagon" usually mean scum are the voters, that's not what I meant with the terminology if so.
Uh, no. Was referring to Bob and the post Nancy quoted.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think that's true? I don't think we really need to argue that point because you town read me anyways.

So let's assume you're right, and Pops also has that same belief. That, as scum, is where the confidence comes from. She, as scum, genuinely believes I did something scummy! Hence, conviction. As scum, one of the ways I get town read is try to get worked up about something, or find something to be passionate about. For example, if my teammates outvote me on a kill I don't like, I'll enter the day arguing how shit of a kill that was - something I believe. This is going into a tangent though -

basically, the scummy part of it is that she is taking something and blowing it up. way more confidence than a player like her should have over somethign minor like that. she treated it like i claimed doc and she was doc or some shit like that, it wasn't a reasonable reaction or level of confidence.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't agree Nancy, but I don't think its productive to talk about atm.

Could I get a reads list from you please as a starting base?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1688, pisskop wrote:
In post 1685, OkaPoka wrote:Pops gimme an eddie case
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1696, popsofctown wrote:I never said Eddie lied about what his team's reads are and I don't think anyone would ever lie about their team's reads as scum
so you're slipping my slots town, or what? i can't be scum and have real teammate reads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1702, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Who has been avoiding the hood the most, you or Eddie?
at the time, neither of us had interacted game related

as of now, i am ignoring it more than pops. she's posted a few things i haven't got around to answering fully.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1703, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1701, Eddie Cane wrote:i can't be scum and have real teammate reads
Sure you can. You aren't required to tell your teammates your alignment.
touche
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1682, Eddie Cane wrote:Could I get a reads list from you please as a starting base?
@Nancy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alexa, play It's Time, Imagine Dragons
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

uh asking the mod to replace you was a joke, sorry if that didn't come across...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1730, Hectic wrote:
In post 1728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus is definitely town, because I know Math and I know there’s no way she’s making any of that up.
Why can't Math have a legitimate townread on you with good reasons which he tells Titus? Knowing Titus is scum doesn't seem to matter there.
How new of a player are you?

(you're right, this is leading to a compliment not discrediting your response)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1726, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1716, OkaPoka wrote:dude i really think its pine/piss/pops agh
I like the alliteration.

thank you for sheeping me

can you post real content please
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I hope you're town because you're posting good logicy things I barely ever see in town the last few years.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think this is honestly a pretty high quality game of mafia. No super billboard slots, few chronic lurkers, lots of discussion and reads changing.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

See guys? See how you're all burying Pops now that I brought it up? This is why I don't need to case.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

NO
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hurry up and vote pops before i go back to voting krazy!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you take Pops as IC

then the team is something like {Krazy} + {DDL / Elsa} + {Amrun / Piss}
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1913, Amrun wrote:
In post 1909, DrDolittle wrote:Guys.
I really do thing SS is scum this game

I'm unsure on pops right now, but I think krazy and pine are both town
This is pretty against-the-grain thought. I lean DDL town now.
Seriously?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Dann is busy, he isnt following any of the games
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

He hasnt even talked in our discord in days
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think it was from like 700s or something
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Only the first question is from Ank. The rest are mine.

I personally am reading them more town from Skitter than themselves.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Also amrun isn't my top town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

He was never my top.

Are you trying sort me, or are you scum reading amrun? Not sure where this questioning is going
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1937, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1933, Eddie Cane wrote:Only the first question is from Ank. The rest are mine.

I personally am reading them more town from Skitter than themselves.

Can I have your team? The only one offering me any help at all is Auro and Volxen hasn’t read anyone else’s games. :/
Haha. Last tm myself, lycan, transcend, giga, and jj were all active in every game. Titus was lower act when she subbed in due to busyness though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I answered your question
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1945, Krazy wrote:You didn't explain why that changed or what is going on with your Am read, which was clearly the point. Instead you evaded by giving a vague unhelpful answer of "he's not" when asked why you listed him as your only town in one post and was the first listed town in your last reads list
In post 1632, Eddie Cane wrote:{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today

why are you being more elusive on one of your top townreads (apparently) than Elsa is being on why he doesn't like Frozen 2 as much as Frozen 1?
Nothing changed. He was not my top town read. He was a town read. He is still not my top town read. He is still a town read.

Can you save your garbage burying for when ank and tom get back to me on whether I should let pops die or bury your ass? Ty.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1934, Eddie Cane wrote:Also amrun isn't my top town
In post 1936, Eddie Cane wrote:He was never my top.

Are you trying sort me, or are you scum reading amrun? Not sure where this questioning is going
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1957, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1952, Eddie Cane wrote:Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Krazy is just trying to understand your Amrun progression as am I as in why are you suddenly suspicious of her when you clearly weren’t before?
I'm not suspicious of her?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1900, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
@Pops, you’re already voting Eddie.
Have you heard of a concept called "posturing"?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll have to tell ank to look at that Bob post cause I'm 95% sure Bob's just town lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Is it bad I almost want to kill krazy more than pops
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1973, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1969, Eddie Cane wrote:Is it bad I almost want to kill krazy more than pops
No, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
I think I could make it happen. I'm waiting on tom and ank though, anks in a bad mood because of obvious redacted and tom is in a bad mood because of another obvious redacted.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1987, pisskop wrote:that weird interaction wrt the boasting in the hood and pops not vioting eddie until now tho. whats up pops? y no vote b4?
I didnt boast in the hood. She was talking about my comment in this thread.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

LOL MY WAGON IS 4?? HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm actually going to answer, since apparently more than one person is not getting it.
In post 1538, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1526, Amrun wrote:Eddie, we would like a reads list please?
Amrun town
people~~~~
Krazy scum
the context of this post was me trying to get krazy votes. this is after a long period of me not wanting to give reads. it was a quippy response to the situation; amrun asked for reads, for the nth time, and i said he town and my vote target scum. it is not "amrun is my only town".... and i'd previously given other town reads so i'm not even sure how people got to that.
In post 1945, Krazy wrote:You didn't explain why that changed or what is going on with your Am read, which was clearly the point. Instead you evaded by giving a vague unhelpful answer of "he's not" when asked why you listed him as your only town in one post and was the first listed town in your last reads list
In post 1632, Eddie Cane wrote:{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today

why are you being more elusive on one of your top townreads (apparently) than Elsa is being on why he doesn't like Frozen 2 as much as Frozen 1?
the reads in this post are literally alphabetical in the top tier, and it isn't even listed as town reads, just people i wouldn't kill.
In post 1931, Krazy wrote:Why is Amrun your top town?
In post 1932, Krazy wrote:Is Ank solving Amrun through skitter proxy or Amrun qua Amrun?
In post 1933, Eddie Cane wrote:I personally am reading them more town from Skitter than themselves.
I answered this question, was not "elusive".
In post 1947, Eddie Cane wrote:He was not my top town read.
In post 1948, Krazy wrote:So why didn't you just say that then? Why the equivocation?
I did

AND FOR NANCY, HERE IS WHY ITS SCUMMY FROM KRAZY
In post 1950, Krazy wrote:Why did it take you an hour to give a straight answer to a straightforward question?
This line specifically is super disingenuous.

https://gyazo.com/3eca4dab94d851c6abd6ac07ab4ee9f0 - answered him in 6 minutes
https://gyazo.com/b793b4c61105504a0b148290152a4696 - he answered me in 20 minutes
https://gyazo.com/759319ba9937d5a45ee3eef92841ef48 - answered him in 10
https://gyazo.com/475e4829f724bd4d9f47c49e7bcc9df0 - answered him in 7
https://gyazo.com/7fcd8bf3ad9a1b4339ef8a03f46e3b69 - answered him in 3
https://gyazo.com/c55a5eafe885788c5fe3058d8610262b - answered him in 4
https://gyazo.com/40269ea846179d296ea31537115126b5 - answered him in 8
https://gyazo.com/83643013b4392e1e341711f9e2c216c3 - answered him in 5
https://gyazo.com/ebc1cd8afc9c1a4cc59fa3e404521b12 - answered him in less than 1 minute

And, then he posted the "why did it take you an hour to give an answer". It is just narrative building.

At which point I posted this, which apparently got me 3 votes:
In post 1952, Eddie Cane wrote:Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Have you guys, like, not played mafia before and seen how stupid arguments like this create white noise? It was an unproductive line of questioning. It wasn't leading toward alignment sorting, it was a long back and forth of 1 liners, and was wasting time. Cutting off the discussion isn't scummy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Tom gave me an updated reads list:

{Titus, Nancy}
{Oka}
{SS, Hectic, Amrun}
{Elsa, Piss, Pine, NaCl}
Pops - he doesn't know, bob - he needs my feedback, ddl - who
{Krazy}
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My reads are actually fairly different
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2026, Hectic wrote:
In post 2025, DrDolittle wrote:hectic do you read titus as town?remind me
Nope, keep changing my mind on her, but scumlean right now.
Mind explaining why? Have you played with Titus?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ank's reads are here (removed myself again)

Titus/Okapoka/Amrun
Nancy Drew 39/Something_Smart/Pine/Hectic/bob3141
Elsa Jay/DrDolittle
popsofctown/pisskop
Krazy/NaCl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2032, popsofctown wrote:You reviewed your post and alphabetized just the top tier?
Yes, actually, explicitly because I didn't want the order to be read into. I forgot to do it for the rest of the rows I guess. I don't blame people for not picking up on that looking back tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2033, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Krazy, I think assuming Eddie was avoiding your question is kind of a reach. The thing is Eddie, I’ve seen Krazy make these kind of illogical leaps as town too, so I don’t agree it’s scum indicative just that your wagon is obviously bad, based on this.

However, I do have to wonder why Krazy didn’t consider he was possibly misunderstanding you.
I don't think the questioning itself has to be scummy. Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol who wants to hear my reads list

its pretty fucking spicy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2042, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2037, Eddie Cane wrote:lol who wants to hear my reads list

its pretty fucking spicy
Sure, why not?

Out of curiosity, why did Tom and Ank change their read on me?
They've had you as town for a long time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

bob/Nancy/Hectic
Amrun
Titus
Oka/SS/NaCl
Pine
Elsa/Piss/DDL
Pops / Krazy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2047, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2043, Krazy wrote:Nancy sit down and reevaluate because eddie just claimed scum
Where? I’m not seeing it.
Its in post #202, next to the unicorn and krazy's town role pm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i'm like

actually laughing as krazy cases himself
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2060, Krazy wrote:
In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Town writes this 0% of the time
Tom didn't write that?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2058, Amrun wrote:
In post 2046, Eddie Cane wrote:

bob/Nancy/Hectic
Amrun
Titus
Oka/SS/NaCl
Pine
Elsa/Piss/DDL
Pops / Krazy

Wait why is this spicy?
idk i haven't seen anyone calling hectic or bob town. mostly those two. i think they're, like, billboard.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I used those because you can't c/p. Tom used
space / slash >> es
like / this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

but i don't even know why its relevant? if i'm scum i'm obviously fucking asking my teammates to give me fake reads in line with their character, they're both online on discord, its a stupid thing to lie about in the first place ??
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2071, Amrun wrote:
In post 2066, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2058, Amrun wrote:

bob/Nancy/Hectic
Amrun
Titus
Oka/SS/NaCl
Pine
Elsa/Piss/DDL
Pops / Krazy

Wait why is this spicy?
idk i haven't seen anyone calling hectic or bob town. mostly those two. i think they're, like, billboard.
I have personally called Hectic and bob town multiple times. Not sure I’m the only one either? I have been questioned (and answered) why bob is basically my TOP TR in fact.

I mean I basically agree with the reads with a few exceptions, I just don’t know why it’s spicy.
i guess i thought it was spicier than it was cause i used to have a completely different top 3 town (oka SS Titus)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2073, Krazy wrote:
In post 2066, Eddie Cane wrote:i haven't seen anyone calling hectic or bob town.
oh okay so as you're casing me you don't know my reads?
where have i cased you? you're exhausting
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2053, Krazy wrote:Basically, Nancy, Eddie is being you in MD2

Tell me he's not
How is he being like me in MD2? Have either of you possibly considered this could be a TvT?
I have considered. He is posting, like, actual garbage though.

The wagon on me is not all town, and Oka is townier by a margin, so its Piss / Krazy / Pops and Piss is townier than the othe two. So vote Pops if you still think Krazy is town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2079, Krazy wrote:
In post 2063, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2060, Krazy wrote:
In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Town writes this 0% of the time
Tom didn't write that?
So ready to try to discredit you can't be bothered to read a 7 word post?
lol oops
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can anyone on your team link me to a Krazy scumgame where he did this sort of thing? My knowledge of scum!Krazy just extends to him wanting to lurk, coast and hide.
Ank just went to bed. Tom answer though:

- no
- he has never played this way as either alignment
- tom's self-checking
- its within his scumrange? fuck yes
- its townie? fuck no
- is krazy scum? appears that way
- krazy has shown self-awareness of meta and the range to tweak it so reading him as if its the same as a past game is unsatisfactory
- most similar game is AvP but different as well
- ignoring meta, his iso is (a) questions that only go somewhere when trying to undermine someone, (b) very surface level, overqualified, and slow-to-form reads, and (c) the only real classic Krazy posts are [idk how to paraphrase this part] pockety
- tom's not using meta, so he wants more input from ank before going all in, but he's generally just scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2088, Hectic wrote:
In post 2049, Hectic wrote:@Eddie: The best thing for you to do here if you're town is to paraphrase Ank and Tom's cases on Krazy and post that here. I don't understand why you haven't already done that.
Remind me again why you aren't doing this? Is there any specific reason?
Well I just did by accident because I asked Nancy's question in my discord and that's how Tom's answered

They didn't really write cases. Cases aren't really how actual reads work. I think the shortform answer is laziness. Ank's points against krazy, past just the many times i've said "is krazy still scum" "yes", was like a long thing citing like 10 different games i didn't play in. I do not want to spend an hour or two finding random games based on shortform acronyms (such as "sobs2" or something), paraphrasing very specific phrasing analayzing, and etc. Its a lot of work and its not fun work.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2091, Krazy wrote:
In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:- he has never played this way as either alignment
but you don't mention this when saying that Ank is arguing I'm scum based on meta?
In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:Tom answer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2096, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Eddie, can you link me to a scumgame where Krazy played like this.
. Because my experience with scum!Krazy is for him to either lurk, coast and hide as much as possible.
i just gave tom's answer nancy... i can go try and find an old ank answer if you want but she hasn't answered my @ yet
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2089, Eddie Cane wrote:Tom answer though:

- no
- he has never played this way as either alignment
- tom's self-checking
- its within his scumrange? fuck yes
- its townie? fuck no
- is krazy scum? appears that way
- krazy has shown self-awareness of meta and the range to tweak it so reading him as if its the same as a past game is unsatisfactory
- most similar game is AvP but different as well
- ignoring meta, his iso is (a) questions that only go somewhere when trying to undermine someone, (b) very surface level, overqualified, and slow-to-form reads, and (c) the only real classic Krazy posts are [idk how to paraphrase this part] pockety
- tom's not using meta, so he wants more input from ank before going all in, but he's generally just scum
Ank's last comments paraphrased (this is from about 36 hours ago)
- krazy is like avp krazy
- coc he was afk a lot but had good content when present
- vg krazy was less wooden
- undetale krazy was less wooden and way more engaged
- mbos5 krazy straight flaked
- krazy as town is a player that enjoys mechanics and setup spec, and demonstrates thoughts and endings (idk how to paraphrase)
- krazy as scum simply exists
- nancy might actually just be town (this comment is as of page, uh, in the teens i think)
- post #491 by krazy is a big red flag
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't appreciate you constantly insulting me. I think I've been perfectly pleasant in this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2109, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2098, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2096, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Eddie, can you link me to a scumgame where Krazy played like this.
. Because my experience with scum!Krazy is for him to either lurk, coast and hide as much as possible.
i just gave tom's answer nancy... i can go try and find an old ank answer if you want but she hasn't answered my @ yet
Games, link me to some Krazy scumgames where he played like this
. I also don’t read Krazy as “wooden” here. ISO him in GDGW for blatant woodenness and in PFUPS he didn’t try to do jack. I can also understand his reasoning, I just think he’s dead wrong. Krazy, I think Eddie honestly believes what he’s saying as does his teammates, so whether or not you’re making unwarrented assumptions or not, I believe he’s sincere.
I just gave you every game Ank mentioned, Nancy. If you look at all 5, and disagree, vote Pops instead. They might both be scum, they definitely aren't both town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think I've "got nothing", but sure.

Vote Pops then please? She is extremely scummy as well. And is who I am currently voting.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2113, Amrun wrote:
In post 2108, Krazy wrote:
In post 2106, Amrun wrote:How is he manipulating team reads?
He posted his Dann comments 700 posts (half the game at that point) after they apparently were written to create the impression his entire team had reached some level of consensus on me
This seems kinda tinfoil to me.
its also just wrong

if you are employing the scum strat of looking townie via your team, you ask your team to give you (fake) reads. you don't just randomly write stuff and then @ them to fill in reasons, and you especially don't fill in the reasons yourself.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

If you think we are TvT, then vote Pops.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

PAGETOP

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

bob/Nancy/Hectic
Amrun
Titus
Oka/SS/NaCl
Pine
Elsa/Piss/DDL
Pops / Krazy
I feel like

really good that eddie / bob / nancy / hectic / amrun / titus is all town btw
and i would not be shocked if all 3 were in pine / elsa / piss / ddl / pops / krazy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I was scum with DT on MU once. It was a really easy win.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2128, Krazy wrote:
In post 2126, Eddie Cane wrote:and i would not be shocked if all 3 were in pine / elsa / piss / ddl / pops / krazy
so vote pine
Why would I vote somebody I town lean over somebody I scum read who has a bigger wagon?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't even think I'm not being nice?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”