he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1399 (isolation #201) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:08 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1394, Gypyx wrote:
Ketchup
what's the extent to which you've looked into normal game / roles?
I think I’m pretty confident on all of the roles. I’ll go look again. I also looked at some non-normal funny roles, there’s quite the collection over there. I might be a bit bad at knowing how often modifiers like odd/even get used so probably won’t be trying any super-epic false claims till I figure that out (;
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #202) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:08 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why did you ask us both in particular?
I know me, Luca and Titus won’t rush Titus so you’re the two that could make a difference
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #203) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:09 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

I’ll reply to where we left off in a bit Jackson btw
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #204) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1402, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1332, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1328, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1323, OutWorldER wrote:
Spoiler: quote
In post 907, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,
from someone thinking her reads were a genuine threat to them
all the way to scum thinking she was a pr for whatever reason

Ok so looking at Delta's ISO:

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
started off by accusing me
In post 688, DeltaWave wrote: Initial thoughts -

Hu Tao - I get a town vibe from these posts.

Gypyx - I'm not sure yet.

ProjEctRy - A lot of filler. Neutral leaning sus.

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

ketchup777 - Newbie town probably.

Psyche - Overall I like the posts.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Black - Not sure at this time.

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

VOTE: Daan
then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?

I assumed because of the post I snipped, which specifically called me out as the one remaining person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. I thought you were implying that I had killed Delta out of fear for her read on me, to which I countered that were I to be scum, then I'd have two other partners who would also have to OK that fear-kill, on a player who had a fair share of scumreads going into D2.
Ok sure I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now. But I never said that you were the one to suggest the idea of killing Delta. It seems like you misread what I said where a town might see the ambiguity and consider both possible cases (Outworld the suggester vs Outworld the oohilikethisideasureletsdoiter).
This is how I imagine it went down in the scum PT.

Hu Tao: hey guys do you know what would be fun
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao: killing Delta
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao: Delta also kinda suspects you OutWorld so let's do some double bluff stuff and I can raise a point about scum tending to shoot off the wagon so we should look off the wagon, etc... this will throw them into chaos! make them doubt everything they've ever known! If we're lucky we hit Delta being a power role as well, and they won't be protected.
OutWorld: eh sure I would never have thought of this. Crazy, but it could work
-----
*prod*
Jacob: sorry I've been really busy right now. I'll let you guys handle this.
Hu Tao: perfect, agreed I'll make the kill as the least sus is on me right now?
no need to use juggernaut yet {if one of them is jug idk)

OutWorld: ok. this'll be fun!
Jacob: ---
asking because this felt extremely weird to read, and like you trying to cover up the fact that you know scum has a strongman shot
Oh right yeah I see I knew i should’ve just left that out whatevs

(The last 3/4 games I looked at all had a juggernaut in)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #205) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:13 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

I thought my "{if they have a juggernaut idk}" made it clear I pointed out what I was saying
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #206) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1406, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1405, ketchup777 wrote: I thought my "{if they have a juggernaut idk}" made it clear I pointed out what I was saying
I don't really care about you making it a conditional assumption, like, the raw fact that making this part of the joke came up to your mind is what i'm suspicious of

it being in 3/4 games you've watched is a justification, but not the strongest ever

if we ever flip a jugg i guess that's like +100000 scumpoints, otherwise still a bit weird
yeah sure. if we flip a jug I’ll be pretty happy even if I look bad now

has it not occurred to you that certain aspects of my role might make me suspect a jug..?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #207) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:26 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1408, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, ketchup777 wrote: I thought my "{if they have a juggernaut idk}" made it clear I pointed out what I was saying
I don't really care about you making it a conditional assumption, like, the raw fact that making this part of the joke came up to your mind is what i'm suspicious of

it being in 3/4 games you've watched is a justification, but not the strongest ever

if we ever flip a jugg i guess that's like +100000 scumpoints, otherwise still a bit weird
May I have one of those straws you're grasping at, I need one for my drink. Preferably not the paper ones
Hahaha. Thanks for not rushing Titus yet (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #208) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:51 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1346, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1344, ketchup777 wrote: Blue --> Jacob makes it seem as if he won't be volatile, but he turns out being volatile. I might be misusing volatile, so I'll rephrase. 30 gives slow and confident voter vibes. Jacob actually sends out a ton of different and underjustified votes, which was surprising.
Pink--> Sure. I'm trying to pick apart the language, wrong or right, because if it stands out to me it might be worth mentioning. I know people are different. But the mafia exist out there somewhere...
Green--> Wasn't green essentially the same point as blue or did I misunderstand
I love how we're sticking to the colours

Blue -> Yeah, I understand. Why do you think this is scummy? That's my main reason for asking in the first place.
Pink -> The mafia very much does exist somewhere but that doesn't justify reading someone for the language they use just because it's the language they used that you disagree with. People are different
Green -> It was a mixed question, but I am curious what you make of it anyway. Do you town-read careful planning, or volatile behaviour? Or neither? Why?
yeah haha. colourblind people rejoicing rn

Blue—> I feel that mafia are not so invested in the solving of the game, and so throwing around underjustified votes is tempting for a mafia, less so for an invested townie. its even somewhat possible he was being directed what to say in the scum PT for a while. Unfortunately only you and/or the mafia know if this is true or not.

Pink—> don’t want to start going in circles, but isn’t it important to question people‘s linguistical choices sometimes? People keep flagging all the dodgy-sounding things I say…

Green—> the phrasing of your question reminds me so much of an English lit question ahaha. But it’s a fair question. So I’ll try:

Careful planning:

Depends how organised the mafia team is. Three conflicting and/or self-confident personalities might not plan much together at all. But I suppose now I think about it careful planning might well be more of a mafia trait because they need to be so careful what they say, us townies not so much.

Volatile behaviour:

NOO THE WORD VOLATILE I really hope I’m using it right

anyway

I guess following on from the point above, volatile behaviour could well be more of a town indicator. I think it comes down to people’s different playstyles tbh. It’s just the
lack of consistency
I was questioning in Jacob. Town!Jacob (a player born into this site on the same day as me, so very fresh) might be super careful to not get voted out for saying something stupid, so might actually check his things over more than mafia!jacob, who wants to win with vibes and not have to do lots of meaningless analysis (maybe)

note: wanted to send this 15 mins ago but bus signal is pretty dreadful (volatile you could say)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:53 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1414, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1412, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1408, JacksonVirgo wrote:

May I have one of those straws you're grasping at, I need one for my drink. Preferably not the paper ones
i'm gonna google "grasping at straws" and if the answer is not nice be aware that i'll get very sad
really not sure what this is supposed to mean
He means your theory is a stretch. I suppose the origin of the idiom is like grasping around in the darkness, at some point you will grasp onto a straw (correct theory of who’s scum) but it’s unlikely.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1416, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1411, ketchup777 wrote: Hahaha. Thanks for not rushing Titus yet (:
No need to thank me, if I wanted it they'd be hammered right now. When can I expect you to get back to what we were talking about earlier?
yay

sorryyy schoolbus route sucks
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:56 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1415, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1410, ketchup777 wrote:

yeah sure. if we flip a jug I’ll be pretty happy even if I look bad now

has it not occurred to you that certain aspects of my role might make me suspect a jug..?
well if there are that's something we should wait for during massclaim, notice how i'm not doing anything with that yet
oh yeah sorry im still new to the meta of all this

please don’t juggernaut me ):
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:56 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

Or dont kill me in general that would be great too in fact
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:01 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1362, Titus wrote:
In post 1361, Psyche wrote:
In post 1358, Titus wrote: Yup. I think my reads are right. I could fight but I think my flip will get more sheep than yelling.
so you believe that this town
which has mislimmed already and is supposedly about to do it again
is soo sure to be able clear the game from your flip
that it's not even worthwhile to resist it?
Yup or it's too incompetent to save because no vca.
what’s vca
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1424, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1422, ketchup777 wrote: Or dont kill me in general that would be great too in fact
can't promise anything to you, sorry :cry:
aaah mum come pick me up I’m scared
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:05 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1354, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1352, Black wrote: The last page was really pretty

Jackson what is your read on ketchup?
Town but I'm trying to gauge something in particular
gauge away my friend
perhaps you are town after all
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:07 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1387, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Titus
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1382, Hu Tao wrote: Umm. I think I could have been wrong on Luca. Cause he's outing stuff that makes literally 0 sense. This is upsetting.
Don’t like this post. although you did imply in your next post that it was maybe just a misread of something Luca said or something.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1390, Luca Blight wrote: We have a pretty strong town base of players in this game - Drew, Ketchup, Psyche, myself, and I would probably now add Black and Jackson too. This is enough to determine the elimination without relying on any of the suspect slots for votes, so I'd advise against rushing an elimination for that reason at least.
Mm I agree. Luca the legend
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1430, ketchup777 wrote:
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
sorry missed you said some stuff on p55. still, why the sudden vote? just to apply pressure, or had you been scumreading Project?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

Not gonna get to your post before school, sorry jackson. see you all in like 8 hours
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:12 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I forgot some roles like roleblock and tracker could be dual faction, so i thought it was like jug or nothing. ignore me then
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:14 am

Post by ketchup777 »

if there are any friendly neighbours around i'll be your biggest advvocate if you vouch to me <3
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:21 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1433, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1417, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1346, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1344, ketchup777 wrote: Blue --> Jacob makes it seem as if he won't be volatile, but he turns out being volatile. I might be misusing volatile, so I'll rephrase. 30 gives slow and confident voter vibes. Jacob actually sends out a ton of different and underjustified votes, which was surprising.
Pink--> Sure. I'm trying to pick apart the language, wrong or right, because if it stands out to me it might be worth mentioning. I know people are different. But the mafia exist out there somewhere...
Green--> Wasn't green essentially the same point as blue or did I misunderstand
I love how we're sticking to the colours

Blue -> Yeah, I understand. Why do you think this is scummy? That's my main reason for asking in the first place.
Pink -> The mafia very much does exist somewhere but that doesn't justify reading someone for the language they use just because it's the language they used that you disagree with. People are different
Green -> It was a mixed question, but I am curious what you make of it anyway. Do you town-read careful planning, or volatile behaviour? Or neither? Why?
yeah haha. colourblind people rejoicing rn

Blue—> I feel that mafia are not so invested in the solving of the game, and so throwing around underjustified votes is tempting for a mafia, less so for an invested townie. its even somewhat possible he was being directed what to say in the scum PT for a while. Unfortunately only you and/or the mafia know if this is true or not.

Pink—> don’t want to start going in circles, but isn’t it important to question people‘s linguistical choices sometimes? People keep flagging all the dodgy-sounding things I say…

Green—> the phrasing of your question reminds me so much of an English lit question ahaha. But it’s a fair question. So I’ll try:

Careful planning:

Depends how organised the mafia team is. Three conflicting and/or self-confident personalities might not plan much together at all. But I suppose now I think about it careful planning might well be more of a mafia trait because they need to be so careful what they say, us townies not so much.

Volatile behaviour:

NOO THE WORD VOLATILE I really hope I’m using it right

anyway

I guess following on from the point above, volatile behaviour could well be more of a town indicator. I think it comes down to people’s different playstyles tbh. It’s just the
lack of consistency
I was questioning in Jacob. Town!Jacob (a player born into this site on the same day as me, so very fresh) might be super careful to not get voted out for saying something stupid, so might actually check his things over more than mafia!jacob, who wants to win with vibes and not have to do lots of meaningless analysis (maybe)

note: wanted to send this 15 mins ago but bus signal is pretty dreadful (volatile you could say)
You came to the right conclusion somewhat but the logic itself I believe is a little off the mark (not saying that's bad). Scum cannot solve the game because they know who the wolves are, they can only fake it so if people's logic doesn't line up that could be a reason as to why that would be the case. Can you elaborate on why underjustified votes would be tempting for mafia?

As you said, it all depends on the persons specific playstyle but you will not always know that. I agree with you that more careful and calculated behaviours are generally more aligned with a wolf agenda just out of necessity and the fluidity is a townie trait because they need to first
find
before they can kill wolves. Inconsistency and fluidity are very different things though, are you seeing fluidity or inconsistency in Jacobs old posts? Why do you think it's that way and what do you make of their alignment based on it?
Blue--> underjustified votes = less effort = not have to read lots of thread that is a solved game = go home, eat snacks and binge netflix

Green--> the fluidity kinda is the inconsistency, in that my first impression of Jacob was he was going to be a slow and careful voter. However the voting/unvoting/voting of Dann could well be townie, I went back and forth on Project like there was no tomorrow and I had no idea I was going to do that going into the game. so maybe I'm not as right as I thought
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

you not hammering titus when you had said you might be ok to vote titus is a good thing tho
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:09 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1471, Hu Tao wrote:
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
hehehe
more available on request
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:23 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1476, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1473, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1471, Hu Tao wrote:
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
hehehe
more available on request
Just give me 1 more day to prove I'm town. Vote titus
1 more irl day or one more ingame day
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #227) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:53 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1478, Titus wrote: Meh Narration just ended in a predictable way. Kinda tilted on that and exhausted irl. I may effort tonight
wait how do you have over 70000 posts hoooly moly
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #228) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:50 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1479, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1478, Titus wrote: Meh Narration just ended in a predictable way. Kinda tilted on that and exhausted irl. I may effort tonight
wait how do you have over 70000 posts hoooly moly
*shakes cane at you*

Get on my lawn. I got stories to tell.
hahaha im here

what’s your favourite game you’ve ever played? have you ever solved one from like 2 pages in?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #229) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

wait noooo
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #230) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

but…storytime ):
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #231) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:53 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

err if I get night killed please keep looking at hu tao and outworld, maybe jackson too
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:57 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

and breatheeeee

I support the mass claim as well. It’s close enough to what I’d like that I don’t feel the need to propose any order changes.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

What’s the standard here if we do the mass claim, do we refrain from commenting on what people have said till everyone’s claimed?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1506, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1505, ketchup777 wrote: What’s the standard here if we do the mass claim, do we refrain from commenting on what people have said till everyone’s claimed?

I can't remember if this is the standard, but it would make sense to let it play out without commenting too much on it, imo.
Yep I agree (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #235) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:44 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Okok, outworld, jackson, Psyche up next (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #236) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1527, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1525, Black wrote: *waits for Jackson to demonstrate*
Too steamy, would get my account banned
hehehe
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #237) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:42 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1528, JacksonVirgo wrote: I hope outworld doesn't take too long to come on, I'm sitting here twiddlin' my toes waiting to claim
Yeah. We shouldn’t give in and give him an easier time though.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #238) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:46 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Yes ):

in the meantime I’ll reaffirm that and seem like a dodgy Hu Tao not happy with OutWorld partner interaction

But let’s wait for the claims before the flames (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #239) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:01 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1533, JacksonVirgo wrote: Be careful when making associative reads without flips to confirm them one way or another
sure
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:13 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1535, JacksonVirgo wrote: Anyone wanna play hangman while we wait?
Sure! we can play while the chess goes on. do you want to think of a word or shall i
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #241) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:15 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1539, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1538, ketchup777 wrote:
Sure! we can play while the chess goes on. do you want to think of a word or shall i
I'll play chess when I'm able to figure out how the heck it works lmfao
In the meantime, 4 letter word
_ _ _ _
o
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #242) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:16 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1541, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1540, ketchup777 wrote:
_ _ _ _
o
_ o _ _
town
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #243) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:16 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1542, JacksonVirgo wrote: Btw I do think one of Hu Tao / Gypyx is a wolf
mmm perchance
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #244) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:18 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1545, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1543, ketchup777 wrote:
_ _ _ _
o
_ o _ _
town
Oooo! That would have been such a good one but no
oh lol that’s the only reason I went o. ok lose 1 life.

r
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:20 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1547, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1546, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1545, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1543, ketchup777 wrote:
_ _ _ _
o
_ o _ _
town
Oooo! That would have been such a good one but no
oh lol that’s the only reason I went o. ok lose 1 life.

r
I unironically forgot there's a lose state for hangman, how many until bust?

There's no R
Typically on paper you draw out a person being hanged line by line (lol). I think it comes to about 7 lives (dead on 8th wrong)

N
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #246) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:24 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1549, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1548, ketchup777 wrote: Typically on paper you draw out a person being hanged line by line (lol). I think it comes to about 7 lives (dead on 8th wrong)

N
We'll go with that lmao

_ O _ _

Fail:
R, "Town", N
Sure sure

T
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #247) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1551, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1550, ketchup777 wrote:
Sure sure

T
*buzzer sound*

We'll go with that lmao

_ O _ _

Fail (4/8):
R, "Town", N, T
*alarmed* so the word isn’t 'post' either, eh? ok. hmm lets go withhh

D
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #248) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:28 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1556, Gypyx wrote:
Sure sure

T
*buzzer sound*

We'll go with that lmao

_ O _ _

Fail (4/8):
R, "Town", N, T
role
don’t let this sabotage happen the r is bust 😭
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #249) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:30 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1558, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1556, Gypyx wrote:
Sure sure

T
*buzzer sound*

We'll go with that lmao

_ O _ _

Fail (4/8):
R, "Town", N, T
role
Maybe I should have like done a mafia-related word
hmmm. I usually start with the vowels but I still think the consonants are my best shot.

S
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #250) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:31 am

Post by ketchup777 »

aaah

L
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #251) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:32 am

Post by ketchup777 »

that’s a guess, tho I am at an L rn
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #252) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:32 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1562, Psyche wrote: no pls scrolling through your isos is already a lot
*runs away with hood up*
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #253) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:35 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1572, JacksonVirgo wrote:
*applause*

L O _ _
oooh yayayay

ok

These aren’t guesses just thoughts

could be lock, loci, loaf, maybe other things

my guess: C
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #254) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:39 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1575, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1573, ketchup777 wrote: my guess: C

7/8 good luck on ur guess
oooh love is still on the cards. (I was pronouncing it like stove in my head)

let’s go for it

E
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #255) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1579, JacksonVirgo wrote: :O

L O _ E
COME ONNN PLEASE DONT HAVE CHOSEN LOBE

LOVE
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #256) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:43 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1581, JacksonVirgo wrote:
JV is a cheesy bastard confirmed, you would be right!! *applause_sound.wav*
yayyyy :good: :good: :good:

ok your turn to guess bestie

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Sorry psyche this’ll be the last one maybe)

I’ll give you 7 lives because more letters.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #257) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:44 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1582, JacksonVirgo wrote: You did a buzzer beater with that one lmao
The adrenaline I had to go write the alphabet out on paper hehehe
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #258) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1586, JacksonVirgo wrote: E cuz that's the best vowel fr
It is, but I foresaw that.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fail (1/7): E
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #259) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:48 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1589, JacksonVirgo wrote: Oh no, you outsmarted my outsmarting.

A
I saw through that one as well

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fail (2/7): E, A
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #260) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:49 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1590, Black wrote:
In post 1584, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1576, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1574, Black wrote:
In post 1542, JacksonVirgo wrote: Btw I do think one of Hu Tao / Gypyx is a wolf
You don't think they could be partnered?
I didn't say I thought they couldn't be, I wanna wait to see a flip first and foremost but if I was a compulsive/impulsive gambler I would bet on the pair rn
honestly i get how you can see that but i highly doubt it
You doubt that you're partnered with Hu?
Yeah hang on what is this wording??!?!?!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #261) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:50 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1595, JacksonVirgo wrote: Imagine I exhaust all the vowels and then get absolutely nowhere.

I
I wouldn’t be a psycho and pick rhythms.

*ding ding dinggg*!!

_ _ _ _ _ I _

ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #262) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:53 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1604, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1599, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1595, JacksonVirgo wrote: Imagine I exhaust all the vowels and then get absolutely nowhere.

I
I wouldn’t be a psycho and pick rhythms.

*ding ding dinggg*!!

_ _ _ _ _ I _

I didn't even consider words with no vowels, oh god.

O
Luckily there aren’t too many (;

*buzzzzz*

_ _ _ _ _ I _

Fail (3/7): E, A, O
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #263) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:55 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1606, JacksonVirgo wrote: All the vowel gang go brrr, U
Vowel gang brrr success!
Did you see the vowelcop role I invented in the greatestideasmafia section yesterday? Lol

_ U _ _ _ I _

Fail (3/7): E,A,O
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #264) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Im sorry, i hate to leave in the middle of the fun but I have to go in a minute for an hour. We can continue after
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:28 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Right sorry everyone, I swear I wasn’t away scheming, I had an overrunning german tutoring session.

I’m vanilla townie, and surprised at the amount of vanilla townie claims there have been. At least one must be a lie.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:31 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1615, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1614, ketchup777 wrote: I’m vanilla townie, and surprised at the amount of vanilla townie claims there have been. At least one must be a lie.
It's a simple normal game, why do you think lack of PR claims is a weird thing?
Idk I’ve never played before, is this normal?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:00 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1609, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1607, ketchup777 wrote: Did you see the vowelcop role I invented in the greatestideasmafia section yesterday? Lol
I did not you should link it :eyes:

Is this pumpkin though ahahaha, perhaps that one with that shoots laser beams out of its ass. Not a guess, my guess is N

pedit: aww, no worries we'll carry it on later and annoy everybody
Hmmmm who knows

_U_ _ _ I N
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:01 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1640, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1639, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1607, ketchup777 wrote: Did you see the vowelcop role I invented in the greatestideasmafia section yesterday? Lol

Is this pumpkin though ahahaha, perhaps that one with that shoots laser beams out of its ass. Not a guess, my guess is N

pedit: aww, no worries we'll carry it on later and annoy everybody
Hmmmm who knows

_U_ _ _ I N
Ahaha no shot, it's Pumpkin. That's my guess
winner :)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:03 am

Post by ketchup777 »

((:

that smiley above is evil aah
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:03 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I’m trying to multitask not very well

Back in a bit
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:20 am

Post by ketchup777 »

It’s currently 3:20 am in thailand
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 12427, ketchup777 wrote:
Town 5-Shot Vowelcop

Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will find out if your chosen vowel (A, E, I, O or U) appears in their role (excluding the words 'Town', 'Townie', 'Mafia’ or similar words that reveal alignment). You may select a player as many times as you like throughout the game, but you may not investigate for the same vowel more than once throughout the game.

ex: Vanilla Townie would return a positive result for 'A' or 'I' and a negative result for 'E', 'O' or 'U'. Mafia Goon would only return a positive result for 'O'.
((:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:28 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1620, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1618, Gypyx wrote: actually we have too much PR claims right now
You realise how gated the claimed PRs are yeah? Not necessarily
gated =?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:29 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1665, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1662, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 12427, ketchup777 wrote:
Town 5-Shot Vowelcop

Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will find out if your chosen vowel (A, E, I, O or U) appears in their role (excluding the words 'Town', 'Townie', 'Mafia’ or similar words that reveal alignment). You may select a player as many times as you like throughout the game, but you may not investigate for the same vowel more than once throughout the game.

ex: Vanilla Townie would return a positive result for 'A' or 'I' and a negative result for 'E', 'O' or 'U'. Mafia Goon would only return a positive result for 'O'.
((:
That's super cool lmao
aw thanks (: the discovery of the invention thread was very exciting
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:15 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1672, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1669, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1663, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1660, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1657, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'd be cool with skipping luca's turn so that we may have more time to think about things
Mhm, so you should say what you meant by the doing smthn stupid
i think hu tao is very much obvtown right now

like, yesterday i guess it was less obvious, i thought she sent signals that she had an inno on me and it got mixed with her actual signals of being a PR

Psyche's claim is mighty suspicious also for reasons of lack of synergy with the setup + basically null levels of info it's allowed to bring, and him trying to accuse hu tao on something as flimsy as "knowing there are 3 scum" is comforting me on this idea
That's not what I asked
something stupid would be accusing hu tao
You were at one point on Hu Tao's wagon
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:18 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1691, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@ketchup
why were you nervous before the mass-claim kicked off when you're a VT
what are you referencing?

my first post of today? I meant, breathe out, I survived the night
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:21 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1710, JacksonVirgo wrote: If Luca is wolf, he will just delay the claim as long as he feasibly can anyway
It hsould only be 4 hours or so if timezones right
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:24 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1718, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1709, JacksonVirgo wrote: While you're here, claim yours too
fine

N1 targeted iavh, drew unfortunately shot them

N2 targeted ketchup, confirmed he is a VT.
omg I'm a vanilla townie
unfortunately I didn't lie in my claim so can't bust Outworld off this
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #279) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:30 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1740, Black wrote:
In post 1739, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1738, Hu Tao wrote: Ketchup you're so precious. Never change
I agree :sob:
Thirded :lol:
Aww thanks ((:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #280) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:31 am

Post by ketchup777 »

the macho in outworld's role would prevent him from being jailkeeped? or just from doctors
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #281) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:33 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1745, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1744, ketchup777 wrote: the macho in outworld's role would prevent him from being jailkeeped? or just from doctors
They still get blocked by a JK, but it would pierce the protection-part of it and kill them if attacked
okey thx
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:35 am

Post by ketchup777 »

youre finding good stuff jackson but i agree with the people who said we should wait till luca and hu tao claim

dont we suspect hu tao more than luca so should make hu tao claim actions before luca? or no
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:37 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1747, ketchup777 wrote: youre finding good stuff jackson but i agree with the people who said we should wait till luca and hu tao claim

dont we suspect hu tao more than luca so should make hu tao claim actions before luca? or no
oh and psyche
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:38 am

Post by ketchup777 »

oops sorry thomith

<3
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:41 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1753, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1747, ketchup777 wrote: youre finding good stuff jackson but i agree with the people who said we should wait till luca and hu tao claim

NO KETCHUP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can we at least vote out psyche today please, on a purely mechanical basis their claim doesn't fit in with the setup, Outworld's macho makes it so that they can't be protected by docs so it barely makes any sense for it to be a watcher who can bypass this lack of protection element

hu tao is also basically conftown barring any protective CC from luca, in which case i'll reevaluate accordingly but that's not something we should be playing around
sorry im a bit nooby can someone elaborate on why a watcher would not make sense
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:43 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1760, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1757, ketchup777 wrote:

NO KETCHUP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can we at least vote out psyche today please, on a purely mechanical basis their claim doesn't fit in with the setup,
Outworld's macho makes it so that they can't be protected by docs so it barely makes any sense for it to be a watcher who can bypass this lack of protection element

hu tao is also basically conftown barring any protective CC from luca, in which case i'll reevaluate accordingly but that's not something we should be playing around
sorry im a bit nooby can someone elaborate on why a watcher would not make sense
the watcher targets someone and see who visited them at night

it's main use is catching out scum performing the nightkill
I understand

But wdym by this
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #287) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:44 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1762, Gypyx wrote: please can someone who's town agree that Black / Jackson are piling up on me right now
i mean yeah thats true
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #288) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I got the sense Luca was going to claim a power role, having put himself last, so keep up the interrogation, just nobody else vote. I don't think you need your vote on atm Jackson...?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #289) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:46 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1769, Psyche wrote: i demand hushed whispers. and a podium
the stage is yours
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:50 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Apologies again...

If targeting the right person, a watcher will find:

a) scum who kill
b) a jailkeeper trying to roleblock the player
c) a doctor trying to protect the player
d) a vigilante who shot the player

please tell me which apply
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:51 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Also is it not beneficial to wait a day, see what happens, try nail them in 4vs3? or does that work out worse
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #292) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:53 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1782, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1778, ketchup777 wrote: Apologies again...

If targeting the right person, a watcher will find:

a) scum who kill
b) a jailkeeper trying to roleblock the player
c) a doctor trying to protect the player
d) a vigilante who shot the player

please tell me which apply
well, watchers want to target town the *vast* majority of the time, in that sense they would be most likely to see a doctor / scumkill

unless you're asking which roles they would be able to see in which case it's all of them
the latter
thanks (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #293) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:55 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1772, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1763, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1760, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1757, ketchup777 wrote:

NO KETCHUP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can we at least vote out psyche today please, on a purely mechanical basis their claim doesn't fit in with the setup,
Outworld's macho makes it so that they can't be protected by docs so it barely makes any sense for it to be a watcher who can bypass this lack of protection element

the watcher targets someone and see who visited them at night

it's main use is catching out scum performing the nightkill
I understand

But wdym by this
basically, let's say Outworld claims neap day 1 cause he got forced to or wanted to get credibility

Jailkeeper protects them, scum still goes through, it's cool, good gameplay interaction as town is punished for their main PR being brought up

Watch watches them, scum gets caught and is punished for town's misplays

not to note that 1-shot watcher is extremely swingy as either it kills a scum or it does litterally nothing, especially with these roles, no TPr wants to target town
so surely scum is not autocaught in your scenario, as they would see the jailkeeper and scum
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:56 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1783, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1780, ketchup777 wrote: Also is it not beneficial to wait a day, see what happens, try nail them in 4vs3? or does that work out worse
Outworld just dies and we're in the same shit expect 1 less town voice
Why definitely OutWorld and not Hu Tao?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #295) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:56 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Oh I see because he'll keep getting reads
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #296) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:58 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1017, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1015, Gypyx wrote: You can be Sorry when i flip Town Mason Cop or something
if you’re a cop please investigate me to shut down the haters, they’re scaring me ):
thanks outworld tho lol (if you're not lying)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1799, Gypyx wrote: nah no way outworld is lying, he kinda needs to be town to maintain a balance of power, at least with the setup as we currently know it
unless luca comes out cop or smth.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:02 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1800, OutWorldER wrote: in one fell swoop
ITS MACBETH IN DISGUISE AAAHHH
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #299) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:04 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1800, OutWorldER wrote: we can't no-lim here now that I've claimed because I cannot be healed under any circumstances and
nobody gets anything from that NKA, unless Psyche hasn't used his shot/Hu Tao blocks my killer.

i should be more active but I'm currently mulling over which claims could be real or not, and if it's possible that all of them are real or not. My first instinct is that there would be too many confirm-able towns should all claims be real + the vig but also adding more PR's to a setup does weaken my Neapolitan significantly so I'm sort of at an impasse. Both Watcher and JK make sense in a setup with multi-tasking scum and I was speccing a Tracker/Watcher pretty heavily from the start of the game. Watcher could also semi-confirm JK/Neapolitan target if it sees one of our shots so I'm not actually sure if Psyche's claim is fake or not.

also the interaction Ketchup brought up I think does have merit in that town could just lose both Nea and JK in one fell swoop should JK + Watcher target me were I to claim D1, only getting a single scum lim as compromise.
ok, we lose a bit of voting power, but isn't it worth the risk? or am i underestimating how bad 4v3 is
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #300) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1846, Psyche wrote: can you imagine how hard it was to sit on that shot for a whole night. i was so sure luca would be the nk but i just chilled. i just chilledddd
You’re a hero. You deserve your podium (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #301) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1883, Gypyx wrote: Imagine luca comes in and claims cop with a guilty on Ketchup

how funny would that be
That would be
But also no chance Luca would have checked me
(Or getting a guilty)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #302) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1916, Black wrote: Also Gypyx why are you spending so much energy on Jackson when Psyche should be confscum from your pov
a good point
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #303) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

I’m going to go read up on all the normal roles again quickly, to try to gage which type of mafia teams would send out Gypyx for their kill, if Psyche is telling the truth
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #304) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:19 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1933, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1931, ketchup777 wrote: I’m going to go read up on all the normal roles again quickly, to try to gage which type of mafia teams would send out Gypyx for their kill, if Psyche is telling the truth
not sure you'll find much of interest but sure go off

make sure to only look at the simple roles
Yaaa thanks.

At least for me you were kind of middleground, so I’m trying to work out whether a mafia are more likely to send a suspect person out for the kill (not a big loss if they are watched) or non-suspect(if tracker tracks someone specific as I think it does and unlikely to track this person)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #305) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1935, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1934, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1931, ketchup777 wrote: I’m going to go read up on all the normal roles again quickly, to try to gage which type of mafia teams would send out Gypyx for their kill, if Psyche is telling the truth

Yaaa thanks.

At least for me you were kind of middleground, so I’m trying to work out whether a mafia are more likely to send a suspect person out for the kill (not a big loss if they are watched) or non-suspect(if tracker tracks someone specific as I think it does and unlikely to track this person)
Generally scumteams like to send more sneaky members in for the kill unless they have a reason to think there's a watcher cause way more role that interfere with the scumkill need to target the scum performing the kill rather that watcher which is the only role of it's kinda (at least in simples)

roleblocker / Jailkeeper / Tracker
Hmm yeah that makes sense

So if psyche is telling the truth, your teammates are probably more suspicious than you. UNLESS one of you is a mafia rolecop (I think that’s possible) and chose to investigate quiet lil psychey, found out there was a watcher and sent out your most sus person. But that might be a bit of a stretch
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #306) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1939, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1935, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1934, ketchup777 wrote:

Yaaa thanks.

Generally scumteams like to send more sneaky members in for the kill unless they have a reason to think there's a watcher cause way more role that interfere with the scumkill need to target the scum performing the kill rather that watcher which is the only role of it's kinda (at least in simples)

roleblocker / Jailkeeper / Tracker
Hmm yeah that makes sense

So if psyche is telling the truth, your teammates are probably more suspicious than you. UNLESS one of you is a mafia rolecop (I think that’s possible) and chose to investigate quiet lil psychey, found out there was a watcher and sent out your most sus person. But that might be a bit of a stretch
If mafia found out psyche was a watcher night 1 they might just have gone for a psyche kill night 2 tho. Killing drew insofar as he was conftown makes sense, but I don’t think there’s have been much need to worry about future vig shots, as drew hadn’t contributed any useful analysis so would probably have hit the wrong person
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #307) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1941, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1939, ketchup777 wrote: So if psyche is telling the truth, your teammates are probably more suspicious than you. UNLESS one of you is a mafia rolecop (I think that’s possible) and chose to investigate quiet lil psychey, found out there was a watcher and sent out your most sus person. But that might be a bit of a stretch
Or Gyp is the weakest scum PR, or the best non-PR role they have. It's a lot of ifs and buts that generally early on this type of analysis isn't really effective
Maybe, maybe

good morning lucaaaa maybeeee are you feeling like a 6am wake-up?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #308) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1946, JacksonVirgo wrote: I didn't know that multitasking was a thing though so I'll take that one back mostly
big claim

time for unfun iso check
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #309) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1949, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1948, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1946, JacksonVirgo wrote: I didn't know that multitasking was a thing though so I'll take that one back mostly
big claim

time for unfun iso check
Hm?
Imma go check if you said anything before that implied you knew it was multitasking

Just in case
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #310) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

until Luca claims bulletproof cop
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #311) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

wait no I messed this up before, bulletproof isn’t simple right?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #312) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

oh wait it’s under roles I thought it would be a modifier ahhh

so my attempted bulletproof soft to get a juggernaut to kill me was possible

but it seems like there’s no juggernaut
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:47 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1957, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1953, ketchup777 wrote: wait no I messed this up before, bulletproof isn’t simple right?
it is but you can't have a bulletproof cop since each player can only have 1 role at the same time
ah that’s why it’s a role
I’m sorry I’m making everyone explain so much hopefully most of it stays in my memory (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1956, ketchup777 wrote: oh wait it’s under roles I thought it would be a modifier ahhh

so my attempted bulletproof soft to get a juggernaut to kill me was possible

but it seems like there’s no juggernaut
for reference, the (probably poor) attempt I am referencing is and , maybe others around then as well I can’t fully remember
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1958, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1956, ketchup777 wrote: but it seems like there’s no juggernaut
How could you know that?

I’m following Gypyx‘s reading in
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1966, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1962, Gypyx wrote:
big claim

time for unfun iso check
In post 1322, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1283, Black wrote: I have a gut feeling that Gypyx/Titus aren't partnered based on some Gypyx/project interactions. I'm coming around to Gypyx being the townier of the two slots as of late. Titus just kinda replaced a do-nothing slot and has continued to do nothing. Her entrance and instant vote on me gives me pause but I'll have to wait a bit to explain why
I'm not sure how I feel about the interactions between the two although, just woke up so gotta catch up on the remainder of D2 so maybe that'll give me more. The one reason I'm voting Gypyx over Titus right now would be because Gypyx tried taking control during the end of the day by giving over the top sounding pressure/threats AND project was talking about
multitasking
being a possible way for scum to get two kills (going off memory) which feels a little weird to say but those types of things do get faked so I'm not holding Gypyx to a HUGE degree over Titus
oh what's this? must've fell out of my pocket
Lmfao, did your muscles hurt when you stretched down that far?
Well can you offer an explanation? Uh oh
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1970, Gypyx wrote:
big claim

time for unfun iso check
In post 1283, Black wrote: I have a gut feeling that Gypyx/Titus aren't partnered based on some Gypyx/project interactions. I'm coming around to Gypyx being the townier of the two slots as of late. Titus just kinda replaced a do-nothing slot and has continued to do nothing. Her entrance and instant vote on me gives me pause but I'll have to wait a bit to explain why
I'm not sure how I feel about the interactions between the two although, just woke up so gotta catch up on the remainder of D2 so maybe that'll give me more. The one reason I'm voting Gypyx over Titus right now would be because Gypyx tried taking control during the end of the day by giving over the top sounding pressure/threats AND project was talking about
multitasking
being a possible way for scum to get two kills (going off memory) which feels a little weird to say but those types of things do get faked so I'm not holding Gypyx to a HUGE degree over Titus
pressing ctrl+f multitasking is hard work, respect it

it is a stretch yes but while you don't directly acknowledge multitasking in your post it's not made in a vaccum, either you showed no curiosity towards the existance of a mechanic you didn't know or simply don't wanna admit you did read about it
In post 825, ProjEctRy wrote: Two kills? Is this to do with the multi-tasking thing?
that would’ve been so much smarter than what I did

well thanks for helping out

time to hop on PC and give English lit analysis to the wording of Project and Jackson‘s statements
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #318) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1973, Luca Blight wrote: I haven't caught up yet, but I'm VT.
ok if you want a quick thoughts

Spoiler: claims

Hu Tao = odd-night jailkeeper
Gypyx=VT
Black= VT
OutWorld= Macho neapolitan, investigated iavh night 1, got VT for me (ketchup) night 2)
Jackson= VT
Psyche = 1-shot watcher, watched Drew and saw Gypyx visit.
Ketchup- VT
Luca- VT
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #319) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1975, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why are you solving me anyway ketchup?
Psyche/Gypyx are in the 1v1
They sure are, but I’m not going to narrow down my vision while it’s happening. I won’t place votes yet
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #320) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1961, Thomith wrote:
Votecount 3.3
Votecount 3.3

Gypyx (2):
Psyche, JacksonVirgo
Psyche (1):
Gypyx

Not Voting (5):
Hu Tao, Luca Blight, ketchup777, Black, OutWorldER

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution, and 4 to secure a no execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-19 03:52:11)

Mod Notes
None
Interlude: aren't Psyche and Jackson also in a 1v1? assuming scum would be hammering if both were town
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #321) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

Perhaps not as vivid a 1v1, and one where the chance of both being scum is higher, but a 1v1 nonetheless
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #322) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1837, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1835, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1830, JacksonVirgo wrote: So you really got no other solve in the off chance you're wrong? I'm not asking you to believe I am town, I'm asking you to consider a world where you're wrong
and i'm telling you there's basically no world
In that case I'm treating this as you trying not to spew after getting red-checked
VOTE: Gypyx
this vote feels super risky for a townie, even one confident in their reads, to put someone to E-3 before Luca has even claimed
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #323) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1987, Gypyx wrote: well if i was scum it would be kinda hard for them to hammer

so really it's one in me / psyche / jackson which we already know since there's one in me / psyche
I don't understand your first point.

It could be two of those as well
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #324) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1989, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1987, Gypyx wrote: well if i was scum it would be kinda hard for them to hammer

so really it's one in me / psyche / jackson which we already know since there's one in me / psyche

Never mind I understand (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #325) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:22 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1991, Gypyx wrote:

your point is "scum would've hammered by now" right? well, that's under the assumptation that i'm town getting wagoned, and while i appreciate the flattery, it's only an assumption

yes it could be two, what i mean more is like, it's at least one of us 3 and as such doesn't give much info

pedit : bruh
Yes I missed the following logic:

If psyche and Jackson are both town, you are scum, because I don't think Town!psyche would lie about his watcher visit at such a crucial time. Therefore yes, it is impossible all three of you are town.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #326) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

But now guys riddle me this

We know by 's logic that there is at least one scum in Psyche/Jackson/Gypyx.
I think it is unlikely, although it is possible, that all 3 are scum.

So
If 1<=scum in Psyche/Jackson/Gypyx<=2

and

Me, Hu Tao, OutWorld, Luca very likely town

that only leaves Black for number 3

In addition, if me, Hu Tao, OutWorld and Luca are all town, that means it must be black and 2 of Psyche/Jackson/Gypyx, probably Psyche+Jackson (but not definitely)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #327) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1994, Luca Blight wrote: Let's just not rush the elimination like on D2. I think we're still waiting on Hu Tao's result as well.

I'm going to be busy for most of today so will think it through later.
yes I wholeheartedly agree. Look forward to a new Hu Tao insight
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #328) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2003, Psyche wrote:
In post 1993, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1991, Gypyx wrote:

your point is "scum would've hammered by now" right? well, that's under the assumptation that i'm town getting wagoned, and while i appreciate the flattery, it's only an assumption

yes it could be two, what i mean more is like, it's at least one of us 3 and as such doesn't give much info

pedit : bruh
Yes I missed the following logic:

If psyche and Jackson are both town, you are scum, because I don't think Town!psyche would lie about his watcher visit at such a crucial time. Therefore yes, it is impossible all three of you are town.
god ketchup is so adorable
now now, no emotional pocketing at such a crucial time! I- a- er-
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #329) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2004, JacksonVirgo wrote: Im asking Ketchup
To be fair, I guess the at least one of Psyche/Gypyx being scum logic still holds so I might've accidentally been led to a hyperbolsied solution here. rethinking
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #330) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1970, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1946, JacksonVirgo wrote:
I didn't know that multitasking was a thing though so I'll take that one back mostly
big claim

time for unfun iso check
multitasking
pressing ctrl+f multitasking is hard work, respect it

it is a stretch yes but while you don't directly acknowledge multitasking in your post it's not made in a vaccum, either you showed no curiosity towards the existance of a mechanic you didn't know or simply don't wanna admit you did read about it
In post 825, ProjEctRy wrote:
Two kills? Is this to do with the multi-tasking thing?
The phrasing of Project's second question, in particular the article 'the', makes it fairly hard to misunderstand that they are referencing something from earlier in the game. Indeed,
A QUESTION ABOUT MULTITASKING BEING IN WAS IN THE VERY FIRST POST OF THE GAME (Bugspray's question to the mods, oh how long ago it now feels).
Would the best place to have begun a catchup not be the beginning? It seems extremely hard to miss that the mafia are multitasking.

Will do further ISO dive soon
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #331) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2020, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2017, JacksonVirgo wrote: Gypyx, say Black turned out to be cleared by a Cop right now, or me ig. Where would you look for after the initial state of "what the fuck"
i'd say we have more chances of an insane cop being allowed in normals than Luca being scum

why are you so obsessed on that anyways
I haven't 100% ruled out Luca, but I agree I think it's super unlikely
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #332) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2021, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2016, Psyche wrote: yes i am scraping anything i can find to get this push going! it's genuinely fascinating that you can cast this as scummy
i mean, you still have my 2 scumbuddies to catch ! maybe that's somewhere you can gain more towncred? it really seems like you want me dead and only me :lol:
I mean, he does in theory know that you're scum lol
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #333) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2027, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2023, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2020, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2017, JacksonVirgo wrote: Gypyx, say Black turned out to be cleared by a Cop right now, or me ig. Where would you look for after the initial state of "what the fuck"
i'd say we have more chances of an insane cop being allowed in normals than Luca being scum

why are you so obsessed on that anyways
I haven't 100% ruled out Luca, but I agree I think it's super unlikely
idk it would just seems crazy to me if luca were scum considering how much Black / Jackson / Psyche have acted as a unit today
I think there is potential for Luca/Black to be interchangeable. Forget not that Luca's timezone forbade him from helping team up on you
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #334) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2031, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2025, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2016, Psyche wrote: yes i am scraping anything i can find to get this push going! it's genuinely fascinating that you can cast this as scummy
i mean, you still have my 2 scumbuddies to catch ! maybe that's somewhere you can gain more towncred? it really seems like you want me dead and only me :lol:
well he's not doing such a great job at showing that conviction, apart from the gloating about his watcher result which i attribute more to him expecting an easy misexe on me

notice that he's way more reserved with me actively fighting back
true true
he's been fairly reserved throughout tbh
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #335) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2030, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2028, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2019, ketchup777 wrote: Would the best place to have begun a catchup not be the beginning? It seems extremely hard to miss that the mafia are multitasking.
The beginning? This was 30 pages in when I was reading them all in one sitting
I also said directly in my catchup post that my eyes were starting to glide because I was getting emotionally tired from it
you did, you did. I thought you might fall back on that at some point.

Time to go analyse your catchup post.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #336) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

Also If Hu Tao jails a night killer trying to kill her, who wins?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #337) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2041, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2036, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2031, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2025, ketchup777 wrote:
well he's not doing such a great job at showing that conviction, apart from the gloating about his watcher result which i attribute more to him expecting an easy misexe on me

notice that he's way more reserved with me actively fighting back
true true
he's been fairly reserved throughout tbh
although it's less agressive than i tend to be, so ofc it looks tame by comparaison, you gotta admit that like,
he was pretty confident this game was wrapped up with this single watcher result

In post 1852, Psyche wrote: just beautiful. just a magic wonder. the aurora borealis? at this time of year? on this day? localized entirely within this thread?
In post 1846, Psyche wrote: can you imagine how hard it was to sit on that shot for a whole night. i was so sure luca would be the nk but i just chilled. i just chilledddd
tbh now that i'm writing it i can kinda see scum!psyche wanting to appear proud but not necessarily having the earnestness before actual good mechanical play

Was he? I thought he was just proud to have solved part of it
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #338) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2049, Hu Tao wrote: I'm hard town reading gypyx here. Just saying
Can we get your jailkeep? Or when can we?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #339) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2042, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2040, ketchup777 wrote: Also If Hu Tao jails a night killer trying to kill her, who wins?
Hu Wins.

Fatality
Ahhh perfect so we have some chances even if we mislim. let's not mislim tho D:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #340) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2044, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2005, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1718, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1709, JacksonVirgo wrote: While you're here, claim yours too
fine

N1 targeted iavh, drew unfortunately shot them

N2 targeted ketchup, confirmed he is a VT.
Can I ask why ketchup was your n2 check?
I was on the fence about his slot and I had also just come out of a game where a newbie scum made it to ELO by simply looking innocent and clueless so I wanted to avoid a similar situation as what happened with Jupiter in that game to the best of my ability.
You had made it clear you distrusted me so fair enough
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #341) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2061, Hu Tao wrote: Ketchup who do you think is scum here
Not me, you, OutWorld (I've done a 180 I guess)

One or two of Jackson/Psyche/Gypyx

One or two of Luca/Black
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #342) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2064, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2061, Hu Tao wrote: Ketchup who do you think is scum here
Not me, you, OutWorld (I've done a 180 I guess)

One or two of Jackson/Psyche/Gypyx

One or two of Luca/Black
Leaning towards Gypyx town atm
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #343) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:08 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2070, JacksonVirgo wrote: Also Kuina is my favourite character, but Chisiya cool to
I love her as well they make such an iconic duo.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #344) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2065, JacksonVirgo wrote: ketchy, when u gonna read my catchup
soooon but new messages keep mysteriously appearing at the thread

pedit: 2 new messages
pedit pedit: 3
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #345) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2076, JacksonVirgo wrote: My only issue with Chishiya is that even when he had a grenade thrown at him, he was just too cool to take his hands out of his pockets.
LMAO so true but he's such a legend. When I
Spoiler: season 2 spoiler
thought he had been killed in the King of spades game, I was so devastated. The way he completely outplayed everyone in Jh and Kd was phenomenal.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #346) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2078, Gypyx wrote: anyways it's 2 in the morning

spent 4 hours talking to you nerds

but i have to go (my planet needs me)
Sleep well!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #347) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:14 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2082, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2076, JacksonVirgo wrote: My only issue with Chishiya is that even when he had a grenade thrown at him, he was just too cool to take his hands out of his pockets.
LMAO so true but he's such a legend. When I
Spoiler: season 2 spoiler
thought he had been killed in the King of spades game, I was so devastated. The way he completely outplayed everyone in Jh and Kd was phenomenal.
oh also when Niragi shot him I was like wtf
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #348) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2080, JacksonVirgo wrote: That's gonna keep happening
mmm true true
I'll try do it now
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #349) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:20 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2088, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler: More spoiler talk
Hehe we can sneak game advancing content in here. But I did like Jh a lot, just not the ending
Spoiler: more AIB talk
hehehe I'll sneak in I'm VT very useful ikik. Yeah, the ending was a bit meh, but I loved how he played out the situation with 5 players left. Also Kc omg I loved Kc so much. No Chishiya but the ruleset of the game and the general arena it was in was just mwahhhhhhh. The whole show is just awesome tbh. AND IT'S BEEN GREENLIGHTED FOR A SEASON 3 DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOWWWW.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #350) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2087, Psyche wrote: this game is very different from wilson but it feels like it's ending the same way. i just don't have the rizz to get my pov over the finish line.
this is like the gazillionth time someone's mentioned wilson with no further context. Can someone summarise?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #351) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2046, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2039, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2019, ketchup777 wrote: Would the best place to have begun a catchup not be the beginning? It seems extremely hard to miss that the mafia are multitasking.
I also said directly in my catchup post that my eyes were starting to glide because I was getting emotionally tired from it

Enjoy
It's too late for me to produce anything useful I think.
But you analysed so much of the beginning few pages, surely you would have been curious as to why Bugspray was being hated on? Then you need only go back a few posts, and tada!! multitasking

goodnight

VOTE: Ketchup777

for the lolsies and to give me something else to analyse when I wake up (I shouldn't have replied at 1:48am oh no)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #352) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2108, ketchup777 wrote:

Enjoy
But you analysed so much of the beginning few pages, surely you would have been curious as to why Bugspray was being hated on? Then you need only go back a few posts, and tada!! multitasking

goodnight

for the lolsies and to give me something else to analyse when I wake up (I shouldn't have replied at 1:48am oh no)
Actually let's not do that

UNVOTE:

I need to go sleep. I go sleep
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #353) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2110, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2108, ketchup777 wrote:

Enjoy

goodnight

I mostly skipped a lot of the posts I deemed unnecessary, and the slot was deado so they counted as unnecessary. If I overlooked something it was because of that, you're not still hooked on the multitasking thing are you?
I am still hooked up in the multitasking thing.

A ghost must have typed this because i am asleep
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #354) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I only just woke up, but omg nobody else rush Gypyx. There’s no reason to rush right now
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #355) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2165, Gypyx wrote: *in the middle of being stabbed to death by 3 mafias*

jacksonvirgo : excuse me how are you so confident on this solve and no other, you sound a bit fallacious
lmaoo

I do get heavy Gypyx being targeted vibes
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #356) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:01 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2169, Black wrote: VOTE: Gypyx

I think there's a big tonal difference in the way Psyche and Gypyx are handling the 1v1

Psyche is acting like he has caught scum. He's going through Gypyx's iso looking for partners and trying to digest her reads

Gypyx for some reason isn't all that interested in Psyche and seems more concerned with proving that Jackson is scum. She even threatened to vote for Jackson over Psyche if the argument was compelling enough. That's just not a statement I think comes from town that supposedly knows Psyche is confscum
It seems like Jackson is repeatedly pushing her with the repetitive+annoying 'you’re being maliciously fallacious', wasting her time so she can’t actually go and get reads
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #357) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:06 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2192, Black wrote:
In post 2191, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2179, Luca Blight wrote: All this chatter confusing the thread almost makes me think Jackson could be hard-bussing gypyx here. I just wanted to put that on the table in case I end up night-killed.
Luca please what are you not seeing that i'm seeing, psyche / black / jackson are litterally openly acting as their own unit doing the bare minimum to appear like they're sorting each other and apparently that's not enough for you
Funny you talk about bare minimum. You're throwing Jackson and me in with Psyche because... *checks notes*.... we all think you're scum

That's the extent of your solving and I don't believe it's real
well also you’re a lot less town-confirmed than me, Luca, outworld+hu tao
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #358) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:14 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2200, Gypyx wrote: it simply doesn't make sense for town to play this recklessly in ELo, the only reason to vote before a consensus is reached is if you want things to go faster, right now town!black has zero reason to want to speed it up EVEN MORE
I agree. The way you’ve acted over the last 10 or so pages is a lot more towny to me than Black+Jackson. Psyche I still in my heart want to be a towny but if you’re town then he’s scum and so your solve does just seem logical
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #359) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:14 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2201, Gypyx wrote: i know dead thread is rooting for me and in the end that's what really matters
make some noise in the crowds exfriends
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #360) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:16 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2204, JacksonVirgo wrote: Because they
are
being targeted. They're red-checked obv-scum
You seem to be spending a lot more time going after Gypyx than Psyche, when some people might say you should give both a chance to prove themselves and look with an unbiased eye
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #361) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:17 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2206, Gypyx wrote: i need to walk away from this thread, if anyone sees me posting anything in the next like, 3-4 hours please tell me to get away
D: it def wasn’t pleasant to read from your perspective, take care
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #362) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:19 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2221, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2217, ketchup777 wrote: You seem to be spending a lot more time going after Gypyx than Psyche, when some people might say you should give both a chance to prove themselves and look with an unbiased eye
Yeah, because Gypyx is clearly wolf and I've been scum-reading them since I replaced in. Psyche can be as well but that's for future JV to sort out
you said if Psyche were scum you’d lost. what changed? my pushing you?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #363) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:21 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2220, Gypyx wrote: and i'm the one strawmanning
take a mental health break. have some strawberry crepes and bathe in the glorious sunlight. walk through the streets with your head held high and wonder at the revelries of the French landscape, o what a joy to be alive!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #364) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:22 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2208, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2205, ketchup777 wrote: It seems like Jackson is repeatedly pushing her with the repetitive+annoying 'you’re being maliciously fallacious', wasting her time so she can’t actually go and get reads
Are you on Gypyx's payroll?
No, it’s called forming my own opinion. Are you on psyche‘s payroll?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #365) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:25 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2209, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2207, ketchup777 wrote: well also you’re a lot less town-confirmed than me, Luca, outworld+hu tao
In what way are you confirmed by any means? Same as Luca, Outworld and Hu Tao. None of you are confirmed
I know I’m not fully confirmed, but I thought nearly everyone was starting to lean town on me, except outworld, but then outworld checked me and found me to be a VT (allegedly), so even he came to the light side. I feel like mafia!outworld could have easily spun his neapolitan reads to try out me
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #366) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:26 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2227, JacksonVirgo wrote: Your PoV seems to be a carbon copy of Gypyx's
Honestly any of (me)/outworld/hu Tao being mafia just barely adds up anymore. I’m not as sold on Luca as Gypyx seems to be, but I am seeing more towny desperation from her than the rest of you
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #367) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2229, JacksonVirgo wrote: Reads are not confirmation, deepwolves exist. I know, because I am often one.
They didn't check you to be VT, they checked you to be vanilla which aligns with your claim.
No, I’m pretty sure he checked me to be VT. I’ve been down the roles rabbithole and Neapolitan is not the same as Vanilla Cop. I thought you’re an experienced player?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #368) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:29 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2236, Gypyx wrote: i refuse to belive JV doesn't know what a neapolitan does
trying to exploit my newness ):
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #369) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:33 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2242, JacksonVirgo wrote: We need all town to vote
I’m not rushing
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #370) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:33 am

Post by ketchup777 »

To be honest, this is quite funny, as scum!Jackson very much
does
Need town to vote
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #371) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:34 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2251, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2248, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2246, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2245, ketchup777 wrote:
I’m not rushing
Did I say to fuckin rush?
yeah you did lol
No I fucking didn't
not explicitly but it sure felt like it to me
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #372) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:36 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2254, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2250, JacksonVirgo wrote: There's 5 town, and we need 5 to hammer. So if you're Town, we just lose. So that's brilliant
In post 2250, JacksonVirgo wrote: There's 5 town, and we need 5 to hammer. So if you're Town, we just lose. So that's brilliant
As your resident fellow optimist, I believe in us town to win this
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #373) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:37 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2207, ketchup777 wrote: well also you’re a lot less town-confirmed than me, Luca, outworld+hu tao
In what way are you confirmed by any means? Same as Luca, Outworld and Hu Tao. None of you are confirmed
In post 2255, JacksonVirgo wrote: This game is actually giving me brain rot, I can't actually believe ketchup is borderline confirmed and is doing all this
Errrrrrrrrrrm Jackson wtf
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #374) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2258, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2257, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2255, JacksonVirgo wrote: This game is actually giving me brain rot, I can't actually believe ketchup is borderline confirmed and is doing all this
Are you pretending like the neapolitan result wasn't just brought to my attention to be a clear?
oh yeah you're right sorry sorry I am multitasking with hectically acting as a messenger between my half-deaf parents

I should really stop using the word multitasking
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #375) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:41 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2260, Gypyx wrote: so, jackson has designed normals previously, which makes me assume he has at least looked at the list of normal roles

there is otherwise no sign of a neapolitan in posts, which, to start off that's pretty impressive, but then once again shows towards his extremely weird lack of mechanical curiosity?

like, why would you even assume that a neapolitan is just a vanilla cop

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY DOING SETUP ANALYSIS AND STUMBLED UPON A ROLE YOU DIDN'T KNOW TOWN JACKSON WOULD BE ENCLINED TO MAKE SURE HE'S ACTUALLY GOT A CORRECT IDEA OF WHAT JACKSON DOES, NO? JUST ME?
not just you
I appreciate your external analysis and am very much on your side atm
I just need more time
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #376) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:42 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2268, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2262, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2258, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2257, ketchup777 wrote:
Are you pretending like the neapolitan result wasn't just brought to my attention to be a clear?
oh yeah you're right sorry sorry I am multitasking with hectically acting as a messenger between my half-deaf parents

I should really stop using the word multitasking
sounds rough
yeah but your situation here seems rougher lol
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #377) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2273, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm not caught, I made a simple mistake you're blowing up because you have fucking nothing except "omg they're all piling on me" and "lol he made a mistake he's conf wolf"
No I agree this doesn't comfirm you as wolf by any means. Just gotta point it out
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #378) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:48 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2210, Psyche wrote:
In post 2205, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2169, Black wrote: VOTE: Gypyx

I think there's a big tonal difference in the way Psyche and Gypyx are handling the 1v1

Psyche is acting like he has caught scum. He's going through Gypyx's iso looking for partners and trying to digest her reads

Gypyx for some reason isn't all that interested in Psyche and seems more concerned with proving that Jackson is scum. She even threatened to vote for Jackson over Psyche if the argument was compelling enough. That's just not a statement I think comes from town that supposedly knows Psyche is confscum
It seems like Jackson is repeatedly pushing her with the repetitive+annoying 'you’re being maliciously fallacious', wasting her time so she can’t actually go and get reads
i just don't understand. gypx has reads. she has been presenting the same exact solve for the last dozen pages. there is nothing in gypx's iso that says "this person has no free time to get reads". there's so many ways i could imagine a third party interpreting their exchanges today, but this take is so mystical to me.
She has more than I realised, you're right. But I still think Jackson is trying to stop her go get evidence and drive her emotions up unnecessarily, maybe trying to spam his ISO to cover up something in the same way that hangman could have been. Analysing the hangman (lmfao this sounds so stupid but forgive me), his choice of word, 'love', feels as if he was trying to portray goodness and purity, which a mafia would be more desperate to do than a town
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #379) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:48 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I hope Gypyx/Jackson's friendship hasn't been destroyed here
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #380) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:49 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2284, JacksonVirgo wrote: Okay that's hilarious
bringing light and joy in these troubled times :good:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #381) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:50 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2288, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2285, ketchup777 wrote: I hope Gypyx/Jackson's friendship hasn't been destroyed here
Of course not, I still love her. This is just so frustrating to me, I feel this is like arguing to someone that 1 + 1 equals 2 and they refuse to accept it
If you ask Kim Jong Un 1+1 is big one

I don't know what point I am trying to make
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #382) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:53 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2273, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm not caught, I made a simple mistake you're blowing up because you have fucking nothing except "omg they're all piling on me" and "lol he made a mistake he's conf wolf"
In post 1731, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1721, Black wrote:
In post 1704, JacksonVirgo wrote: We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan
We mass claimed in like 12 hours of the day starting, I wouldn't say we lost any time at all :lol:
Shh don't tell anybody, I clicked the page 60 on my spam through the pages to see the last VC which I thought was at a particular page and thought we had a day left in a panic
It hasn't been your only mistake though Jackson
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #383) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2215, JacksonVirgo wrote: Wait, are you actually a wolf?
'fraid not bestie
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #384) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2216, Psyche wrote: ketchuppp. tell us more. what is your pov? what are you unsure about? is there anything i can comment on that would help you sort or solve
Psyyyyyyche

gave my perspective, although I keep coming closer and closer to Gypyx being town. Could you give me your honest thoughts on Black? In more than just a couple lines
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #385) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:06 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2219, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2213, ketchup777 wrote: I agree. The way you’ve acted over the last 10 or so pages is a lot more towny to me than Black+Jackson. Psyche I still in my heart want to be a towny but if you’re town then he’s scum and so your solve does just seem logical
Do you consider
avoiding arguments
being static
refusing to think of any world that isn't the one you want (when red-checked)
opportunism surrounding EoD1 wagons
Reacting awfully when pushed both times I have done a major push
Pocketing/flattering behaviour to get on my good books
Repeatedly using a strawman arguments and false assumptions and then avoiding responsibility for doing so etc etc etc.

You think all of these are townie? Genuinely?
Gypyx isn't trying to avoid arguments any more than you or I are. It's just incredibly haerd to devote any time to analysis when the thread keeps updating, as I am finding.

If she's town, then it makes sense for her perspective to be near locked in. As she said somewhere, the mafia (if it is you three) have practically come rushing at her with neon signs.

Maybe slightly dubious. But having certainty in your reads isn't a bad thing, I was so confident it was OutWorld and Hu Tao and Dann was so confident it was Delta, IAVH or Drew but oh how wrong it seems we were!

I think such a public hammering is more likely to be townie, yes, when the two wagons were both town there was not much incentive to rush things.

I can see how this would be infuriating+heated for her. I don't think she's reacted awfully at all, whatever you meant by that.

Gypyx is not the only one you could accuse of 'pocketing'. You know that.

It would make the most sense to her by far, if she is town.

I mean, sure. Maybe...

This site really needs some more colours (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #386) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:07 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2309, Luca Blight wrote: I actually would rather rest for a bit as I've had a long day, but it feels as though things are moving so fast in this game and I'm worried about a repeat of D2.
Luca rest, Gypyx rest, everybody rest. IRL health is important
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #387) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:09 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2313, Gypyx wrote: Ketchup really would've loved playing in gay mafia
ohh my god what the hell is that LMAO
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #388) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:13 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2314, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2312, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2309, Luca Blight wrote: I actually would rather rest for a bit as I've had a long day, but it feels as though things are moving so fast in this game and I'm worried about a repeat of D2.

Can you just let me know exactly where you stand on everything right now?
. Or in more detail:

town: me(hi i'm lonely come help me out)
probably town: Hu Tao, OutWorld, due to their power role claims seeming somewhat legit. If both are scum, all we had was a 1-shot watcher and a swingy vig. Seems unbalanced, so at least one is probably town, then if at least one is town, the macho synergises so well with the Jailkeeper that I think it makes sense for both to be town.
Also probably town: Gypyx, Luca. Gypyx feels like a town fighter to me. You had already done lots of good things early game (thought this game in ISO atm you could be anything, although you were the one who suggested this massclaim, and, wow! has it kicked things off. This inclines me to look at you positively as well.

The 3 who remain: Jackson, Black, Psyche
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #389) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:15 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2317, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2315, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2313, Gypyx wrote: Ketchup really would've loved playing in gay mafia
ohh my god what the hell is that LMAO
a game where the mod used a lot of colors
viewtopic.php?t=81773
I love it (altho I am hetero before anyone PMs me dicpics)
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #390) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:19 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2319, Psyche wrote: black's iso just blah to me but i scumread her w ower based on poe. if the read is wrong, only hu tao is left. but i'm inclined based on costs/benefits analysis to agree that hu tao's claim seems credible. maybe more strongly i think that gypx's stances around hu tao demonstrate pocketing rather than team association. gypx has been scumreading black all game but has never found the time to seriously push her. there are reasons to dissociate them, maybe the chiefest being black's vote on her right now. but black's vote came late -- after luca signaled a likelihood of voting gypx -- and can easily be hedging for the possibility of a forced bus, or w the aim of taking a possible team solve off the table. and besides, the vote doesn't put gypyx at L-1
and would be easy to move anyway after i make a mistake on the level of mixing up vanilla cop and neapolitan or something
. so it's pretty safe vote and fits fine w/ black's relative skill as scum. i worry i'm wrong and that saying all this will push black onto my wagon, but this is my best take atm.
Ok, pretty good post.

Jackson was the one who made this mistake though, not Black. Unless Black told him as much in the PT...?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #391) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:22 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2319, Psyche wrote: black's iso just blah to me but i scumread her w ower based on poe. if the read is wrong, only hu tao is left. but i'm inclined based on costs/benefits analysis to agree that hu tao's claim seems credible. maybe more strongly i think that gypx's stances around hu tao demonstrate pocketing rather than team association.
gypx has been scumreading black all game but has never found the time to seriously push her.
there are reasons to dissociate them, maybe the chiefest being black's vote on her right now. but black's vote came late
-- after luca signaled a likelihood of voting gypx --
and can easily be hedging for the possibility of a forced bus, or w the aim of taking a possible team solve off the table. and besides, the vote doesn't put gypyx at L-1 and would be easy to move anyway after i make a mistake on the level of mixing up vanilla cop and neapolitan or something. so it's pretty safe vote and fits fine w/ black's relative skill as scum. i worry i'm wrong and that saying all this will push black onto my wagon, but this is my best take atm.
Well, he said he leant scum on her, but I'm sure he's not close to putting a vote down on anyone. He's reserved and patient as I expect town to be.

I think if Black is scum, she has played carefully and well and it is hard to find enough in her ISO to out her one way or the other
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #392) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2224, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2223, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2221, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2217, ketchup777 wrote: You seem to be spending a lot more time going after Gypyx than Psyche, when some people might say you should give both a chance to prove themselves and look with an unbiased eye
Yeah, because Gypyx is clearly wolf and I've been scum-reading them since I replaced in. Psyche can be as well but that's for future JV to sort out
you said if Psyche were scum you’d lost. what changed? my pushing you?
I was referring to the world psyche is wolf and gypyx town which I am almost certain is not the case, therefore if they're scum and this is fake. I was never winning this. Nothing's changed
okok that makes some sense
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #393) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:35 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2234, Psyche wrote: ketchup you were never vulnerable. id never let them hurt you. ower's claim is null informative at best
If you can train how to be a doctor and protect me tonight I have no objections
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #394) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:37 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2334, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2318, ketchup777 wrote:

. Or in more detail:

probably town: Hu Tao, OutWorld, due to their power role claims seeming somewhat legit. If both are scum, all we had was a 1-shot watcher and a swingy vig. Seems unbalanced, so at least one is probably town, then if at least one is town, the macho synergises so well with the Jailkeeper that I think it makes sense for both to be town.
Also probably town: Gypyx, Luca. Gypyx feels like a town fighter to me. You had already done lots of good things early game (thought this game in ISO atm you could be anything, although you were the one who suggested this massclaim, and, wow! has it kicked things off. This inclines me to look at you positively as well.

The way Psyche revealed his result felt super townie to me, the excitement was palpable, and his energy has been consistent with that.

Yes, Hu Tao and outworld are probably town, but I think you might be wrong on Psyche.
This is true, although I think Psyche's whole personality just cracks me up the whole time. Psyche is experienced so probably knows how they honestly would react to something like this as town, and can mimic that accordingly.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #395) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:38 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2337, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2334, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2318, ketchup777 wrote:

. Or in more detail:

The way Psyche revealed his result felt super townie to me, the excitement was palpable, and his energy has been consistent with that.

Yes, Hu Tao and outworld are probably town, but I think you might be wrong on Psyche.
no it didn't?????????????????????

i mean, psyche is a pretty reserved person i can understeand that but there's nothing that really screams at me "oh yeah i caught scum in the act"

on top of that, the way jackson interacted with psyche who was "holding off" is extremely weird, almost as if he was aware of what psyche was about to do
this seems like it has potential to be a good point. Not to facilitate your lack of a mental health break, but can you elaborate on this bestie
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #396) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2235, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2230, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2227, JacksonVirgo wrote: Your PoV seems to be a carbon copy of Gypyx's
Honestly any of (me)/outworld/hu Tao being mafia just barely adds up anymore. I’m not as sold on Luca as Gypyx seems to be, but I am seeing more towny desperation from her than the rest of you
I'm actually baffled at this stance, I don't understand how anybody can realistically town-read gypyx after all of this. Comment on all I've called her out on. You've ignored it so far and just labelled it off as "being annoying" which I resent. That's the exact stance Gypyx has been doing this entire time which is to deflect all that is bad, and then continue to do it anyway
There's too much to comment on aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can we have a mutually agreed 4 hour silence or something for people to gather points
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #397) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2246, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2245, ketchup777 wrote:
I’m not rushing
Did I say to fuckin rush?
I meant I'm not going to rush, I know you didn't say I was rushing.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #398) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2247, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2241, Psyche wrote: im not showing desperation because i have coping skills. this is me being healthy. cmonnn
what do you mean spending 6 real life hours in a forum thread isn't healthy
please take care of yourself eeeeeeeeee
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #399) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:46 am