Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 29, Persivul wrote:
In post 27, Lowell wrote:I'm gonna read that as null. I find it hard to believe scum would be that oblivious.

Well yeah, I was joking and I presume arma was too.

VOTE: persivul for being presumptuous. Do you make a habit of speaking for others?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 51, Gendaberry wrote:It's random
I got lynched once D1 for using the dice button to randomly select a person to vote for in RVS. I get the idea that a vote that is truly random is scummy because it allows somebody to vote without putting their neck on the line a little but I was town when I was lynched so I'm not sure what to make of this.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 36, Kop wrote:VOTE: Karnage

Kop, was this random too?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 55, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 53, Karnage wrote:
In post 51, Gendaberry wrote:It's random
I got lynched once D1 for using the dice button to randomly select a person to vote for in RVS. I get the idea that a vote that is truly random is scummy because it allows somebody to vote without putting their neck on the line a little but I was town when I was lynched so I'm not sure what to make of this.

Why are you making something out of nothing at all? Seems like you're just trying to look active while not actually helping the town.
For now;
VOTE: Karnage

Not worried about looking active. I am legitimately unsure of what to think of a truly random vote. I'd lean towards it being scummy but I've done it myself as town which is why i'm unsure. What do you think?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 67, Random Canadian wrote:Persivul- Your very active style of play makes you look towny. People are just scared that if you are scum then it will be hard to call you out later with your style of play. Like in the game I played with you before, you made it through the whole game without anyone questioning you as scum at all.

Was persuval scum in the game you are referring to?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 87, Persivul wrote:I think you're overthinking "random."

you are probably right
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 99, Ricastle wrote:
In post 97, SnarkySnowman wrote:Do you want a five paragraph essay on why you're scum based on the first 4 pages?

Or perhaps a comparison showing the pot calling the kettle black?

VOTE: Ricastle
No, but I know a buffoon when I see one. Think about it. What possible motivation is there as any alignment to vote an IC? That's right - reaction testing to catch out people such as yourself. If you honestly think that the contents of said test are solid enough ground to place a vote/scumread then you are either extremely naive town or extremely gullible scum. And considering you have done nothing but take the easy path thus far I'm going to go with the latter until a better lead presents itself.

So if it was a reaction test, what was your rubric for what is a town reaction versus a non-town reaction?
In post 114, jmo16mla wrote:PUMPED. This is my first game in a year or so.

Give me a second to read up.

welcome back, its my first game in a long time too. I think we've played together before once?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Karnage »

UNVOTE:
read through everything again and I'm getting a town feel for ricastle and persivul

VOTE: snarkysnowman
his reasoning on ricastle is weak but he is trying to inflate his case by implying there is more there than there actually is
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 42, SnarkySnowman wrote:Prod dodging for new years. VOTE: Ricastle

votes for Ricastle but no reason given. I think it was RVS
In post 78, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 21, Ricastle wrote:Anyone can have balls, Percivul. One for each time they call the landlord to fix the taps.

VOTE: Kop

Voting IC after mod confirmed IC?

In post 31, Ricastle wrote:Oh, I know what Kop is. I was just confused as there didn't seem to be a player with the initials 'IC' in the game. Thanks for clearing that up.

Uhhhhhhhh

In post 58, Ricastle wrote:Can people just invent a reason for voting me, please? RVS when gone wrong brings nothing to the table, as we can see here.

Because of the above.

Here he clearly says that Ricastle is scummy because he voted for the IC (no mention of any fishing or reaction test)

In post 76, Persivul wrote:I'm tired of lurkers. Snarky has made 8 posts in other games since his one post here.
UNVOTE: Ricastle
VOTE: Snarky

All new year prod dodges though. But I'm back!

Also it should be noted that he becomes active 4 hours or so after persivul votes him being a lurker
In post 112, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 99, Ricastle wrote:
In post 97, SnarkySnowman wrote:Do you want a five paragraph essay on why you're scum based on the first 4 pages?

Or perhaps a comparison showing the pot calling the kettle black?

No, but I know a buffoon when I see one. Think about it. What possible motivation is there as any alignment to vote an IC? That's right - reaction testing to catch out people such as yourself. If you honestly think that the contents of said test are solid enough ground to place a vote/scumread then you are either extremely naive town or extremely gullible scum. And considering you have done nothing but take the easy path thus far I'm going to go with the latter until a better lead presents itself.

Did you look in a mirror?

I knew you were probably fishing for reactions but that felt pretty scummy / not town-motivated to me. Hence the vote.

in #97 he revoted ricastle which to me reinforces my belief that his initial vote was an RVS vote. Then in #112 he is now saying the vote for ricastle was because he was fishing for reactions.

If you knew it was a reaction test and you thought it was scummy why didn't you call him out on it in post #78?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 145, SnarkySnowman wrote:Aight, Ricastle earlier didn't seem very town motivated. This definitely isn't town motivated.

VOTE: Lowell

And really we do need more activity.

UNVOTE: snarkysnowman this post feels very townish to me
Lowell wrote:This game is dying. Let's quicklynch someone.

UNVOTE: whoever I'm voting
VOTE: snarky

I don't fully see the case here, but I don't
not
see the case. As good as anything. I'll also accept ricastle (who is sad that I caught him so easily) or Armageddon (who asks silly questions to look like he's participating.

LYNCH!

Lowell wrote:@Kop-
I am indeed trying to look pro-town and like I'm doing something.

@Ricastle-
Um, kind of serious? I would vote for snarky, sure. He's mostly null to me, but why not? He could easily be scum.

So ricastle and armageddon are your top scum reads but you are ok with lynching a null read? Do you have strong town reads on anybody? Who wouldn't you consider voting for?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 167, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Hello, why do your reads suddenly shift to the focus of pressure?

Could you elaborate on this for me? you know, with examples?
In post 168, jmo16mla wrote:lol did you see his quick unvote after a null post of snarky? i literally lol'd.

The post just seemed very rational to me. If he were scum I would have expected a more animated response to try and redirect attention off himself and onto lowell.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 197, Ricastle wrote:I could go for Karnage, but I think that it would make more sense for him to have switched the way he did if he was bussing.

Who am I supposedly bussing?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 199, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Karnage; Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if examples were needed why have other people listen to me? How about you read your ISO instead of dismissing my points?

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut only 2 people out of 9 have actually listened to you and one of them is currently at L-2 so you haven't exacty made a compelling case.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 202, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 201, Karnage wrote:
In post 199, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Karnage; Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if examples were needed why have other people listen to me? How about you read your ISO instead of dismissing my points?

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut only 2 people out of 9 have actually listened to you and one of them is currently at L-2 so you haven't exacty made a compelling case.

*three out of eleven. lowell, genda, jmo. at least one of us is town, and can see it.
try again?

jmo isn't voting me
In post 200, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 193, Karnage wrote:

In post 168, jmo16mla wrote:lol did you see his quick unvote after a null post of snarky? i literally lol'd.

The post just seemed very rational to me. If he were scum I would have expected a more animated response to try and redirect attention off himself and onto lowell.

Why did you expect that?

Because I think if I were scum in a similar situation its probably how I would have acted.

I don't see the ration in his post. It's like "this earlier was scum. but like, THIS is the scumlord. WE ALSO NEED MORE ACTIVITY"

I guess I just read it different than you did. You think wanting more activity is scummy?

I don't like Zulfy either, mind you. Votes on the largest wagon (which is not scummy on its own btw) and then goes searching for a reason to justify it? That doesn't look good to me. He's also unusually interested in the Mafia's options (and he wasn't there at the start. I think this could be a traitor signal if traitor knows what scum chose, or even if they don't- seems very concerned with the traitor right now.
Mod; does the traitor know what the mafia chose?
)

I'm null on Zulfy - if that's him throwing up a signal maybe this is you relaying the signal to your partner?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 205, Ricastle wrote:
In post 198, Karnage wrote:Who am I supposedly bussing?
:neutral:

I think it's important that you explicitly state who you think I am bussing
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 206, Karnage wrote:

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I was waiting for you to say snarky then i was going to ask how me, snarky, and Lowell could all be scum but I forgot about the mafia traitor.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 209, Ricastle wrote:...wait, what? You forgot about the traitor's existence, and therefore you assumed there were two scum in
13P
? No, that doesn't sound right to me at all.

I'm pretty sure the only people who would naturally assume there are only two scum would be those who see only two players in their scumchat.

VOTE: Karnage

or it was an honest mistake.

should I be voting you because you don't know how many players are in the game?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 211, Persivul wrote:

Meh, I'm starting to listen to him.

Ok, then I'll ask you the same question I asked mario (that he won't answer):

Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 172, Gendaberry wrote:VOTE: Karnage

I'm with Mario on this one. It feels like he's just been sheeping popular town sentiment in an effort to hide or seem useful. At the very least, It'd be nice to know what his scumreads are since after unvoting Snarky, it doesn't really seem like he has any.

I'd be down for Lowell or Snarky, but personally Karnage seems more likely to be scum at this point.

Here is what I think of everybody:

Town:

persivul
ricastle
armageddon
gendaberry
Null:

macrell
zulfy, (neither he nor macrell has really said enough to from much of an opinion)
snarky (found him scummy earlier but as I've already said I got a town feel from that one post so I'd call him null)
Scum?:

mario (voted a slight scum read on persivul but has had tunnel vision for me ever since , doesn't seem to have any other reads)
jmo (voted/unvoted mario without ever commenting on either, don't think he's really done anything to help find scum but expects others to)
???:

lowell (I have no idea what to make of him)

Since you are "with mario on this one", maybe you can answer my question:

Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: mariomaniac

I think he is scum and that jmo is his partner. zulfy is the mafia traitor.

*three out of eleven. lowell, genda,
jmo
. at least one of us is town, and can see it.
try again?

Why is he so sure that jmo is voting me when jmo wasn't voting for anybody at the time? my guess is mafia have daytalk and jmo said he would vote me but hadn't had the chance yet.

In post 219, Zulfy wrote:
In post 200, MarioManiac4 wrote:
I don't like Zulfy either, mind you.
I still like you babe
Votes on the largest wagon (which is not scummy on its own btw) and then goes searching for a reason to justify it? That doesn't look good to me.
Didn't do that +1
He's also unusually interested in the Mafia's options (and he wasn't there at the start. I think
this could be a traitor signal
if traitor knows what scum chose, or even if they don't- seems very concerned with the traitor right now.
)
LAMIST +1

Good question
tho and thank you mod for answering it

I think a traitor signal is exactly what it was and this was Mario's answer to it. Zulfy then responded in the affirmative to complete the communication.

call it OMGUS, I don't care. This wouldn't be the first time I was mislynched on Day 1.

Mario, if I'm scum, who is my partner? who is the traitor. You have had a total of 3 reads this entire game so far: Persivul as scum early, me as scum, and you "don't like Zulfy", Is everybody else town?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 222, Zulfy wrote:I don't think much of him, I'm null on every single player in the game right now.

when you are the only player in the game that knows who all three scum are you don't have to have any reads I guess
In post 225, Zulfy wrote:Simply because he's the one with the most scumpings, btw, MarioManiac

can you list what these "scumpings" were/are?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 247, Zulfy wrote:Every +1 is a scumping

In post 183, Zulfy wrote:
In post 20, Lowell wrote:As an aside, I find the IC to be a pretty damn useful role. Scum have to waste a kill on it eventually, so I'm glad we got it.

My first ping :wink: +1

In post 219, Zulfy wrote:I don't like Zulfy either, mind you.
I still like you babe
Votes on the largest wagon (which is not scummy on its own btw) and then goes searching for a reason to justify it? That doesn't look good to me.
Didn't do that +1
He's also unusually interested in the Mafia's options (and he wasn't there at the start. I think this could be a traitor signal if traitor knows what scum chose, or even if they don't- seems very concerned with the traitor right now.
)
LAMIST +1

In post 239, Zulfy wrote:
In post 233, jmo16mla wrote:im still looking karnage/arm/zulfy

At least one scum is in that group.
+1, I just don't like the type of motivation that would result in this post being made.
Why the need to assert so definitive like that so early? I feel like you're trying to show off how aggressive you plan on being to earn towncread.

Arm and zulfy slots haven't provided much information. Which, isn't a scum tell, but they aren't exactly scum hunting either.
Not sure about Arm but I'm doing my best to fill these pages up with magenta

In post 241, Zulfy wrote:Just to organize here +1 on Karnage.

I'd keep my vote on the guy with the "highest score" (Mario) but that's apparently a scumslip so it goes there for now

so you read mario, jmo and myself as scum? everybody else is town?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 257, Kop wrote:Why are we discussing the possibilities of the traitor actually being in the game? I read the first post and it looks like an option that can be chosen, it doesn't actually mean that it is in the game.

Or am I reading into it all wrong?

traitor is 100% in the game. The option was whether the mafia would recruit him night 0.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 208, Karnage wrote:
In post 206, Karnage wrote:

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I was waiting for you to say snarky then i was going to ask how me, snarky, and Lowell could all be scum but I forgot about the mafia traitor.

In post 252, Ricastle wrote:Karnage was going to ask how I could think three people were scum. This implies that he believed the scumteam consisted of less than 3 people. He corrects himself by remembering the existance of a traitor.

What townie would assume there were two scum in a 12P if they forgot a traitor existed, let alone a townie with multiple years on-site experience?

Obviously, the traitor isn't mentioned in the other scum's role PMs, and isn't in their PT. This would make it easy for one of those two scum to forget there was a traitor and
then
assume there were only two scum. This is the only standpoint from which his assumption makes sense.

I do have experience on this site though this is my first game in a couple years. But don't you think, that if I was scum, I would have just dropped things after 206 and I had remembered about the traitor? Why would I have admitted it by posting #208?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 260, Ricastle wrote:You wanted to end that line of questioning after you lost the punchline so you wouldn't have to awkwardly drop it later.

But let's say you're town. Why did you think there was only two scum?

Most of the games I've played here have been newbie games so I guess I just defaulted to that. I don't know really though.

And I think it would have been pretty easy to hand wave away that line of questioning if i was scum.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 262, Kop wrote:
And do you not think Scum would have recruited the traitor, to give themselves a better chance?

If I were scum I probably wouldn't. It wouldn't be worth giving the town another PR. The traitor knows who else is scum and will help them regardless of being recruited. And if he's lynched by accident (in scums view) it will only make them look more town.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Karnage »

Traitor is one-shot bullet proof if he isn't recruited
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 233, jmo16mla wrote:im still looking karnage/arm/zulfy

At least one scum is in that group.

Arm and zulfy slots haven't provided much information. Which, isn't a scum tell, but they aren't exactly scum hunting either.

why haven't you placed your vote on one of the three you listed?

What are your reads on everybody else?

what was the reasoning for your voting/unvoting mariomaniac earlier in the day?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Karnage »

persivul, what is it about jmo's play gives you such a strong town read on him?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 285, Persivul wrote:
In post 283, Karnage wrote:persivul, what is it about jmo's play gives you such a strong town read on him?

First, note that my list is townier to scummier. Being in the top tier is relative, and doesn't indicate a strong town read - it's just stronger than on others. Later in the game I'll label groups in my lists.

Second - he came into a slow game and tried to get it moving. That's generally townie.

But he is at the top of your list so relative to the other 10 players in the game he is your strongest town read, yes?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Karnage »

So you are ok with and where he voted/unvoted Mario without commenting on either?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 291, Persivul wrote:
In post 288, Karnage wrote:So you are ok with and where he voted/unvoted Mario without commenting on either?

Yes. 115 was his second post, so that was his RVS vote. Sometimes if I come in late or even replace in on D2 I make an RVS vote.

You KNOW it was his RVS or are you being presumptuous again?
In post 234, Persivul wrote:
jmo - town so far, spreading pressure around and trying to get people to participate. Don't like the unvote without a replacement vote on D1.

Has your read changed at all since he is yet to vote since unvoting his presumed RVS vote?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 281, SnarkySnowman wrote:Still here, hi.

hi, care to share your reads?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 246, Lowell wrote:Here, but without much comp time on weekends. Will try to post tomorrow, but certainly will have something to say by Monday.

Offhand I'm not... yet... sure about the Karnage scumslip. Maybe. I'll have to read it again.

It's Monday... anything to say? Are you reads still the same as or has anything changed?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 303, MarioManiac4 wrote:
My bet is that he said that he was scumreading you after my case. I never said it was votes.

he never said he was scum-reading me though I guess and could be inferred as a scum read.

but, then why wasn't ricastle included?
In post 197, Ricastle wrote:I could go for Karnage, but I think that it would make more sense for him to have switched the way he did if he was bussing.

that was just a couple of posts before...

*three out of eleven. lowell, genda, jmo. at least one of us is town, and can see it.
try again?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Karnage »

try again?

hang on a sec, shouldn't you have said "at least TWO of us are town" or "at least one of THEM is town"?

If just one of you are town then the other three must be scum which would mean I then HAVE to be town.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 270, Zulfy wrote:
In post 250, Ricastle wrote:
Also, Zulfy's probably the Traitor.

Would you like to explain your reasoning there?

UNVOTE:

why the unvote?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: jmo
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 334, Persivul wrote:Hammer please...

might as well...

after I flip town I hope you guys reconsider some of the things I've said.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Karnage »

Oh and I voted jmo because

A - I think he is scum and

B - he lied in
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Karnage »

sure

VOTE: zulfy
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 342, Persivul wrote:
In post 341, SnarkySnowman wrote:Either Lowell or Ricastle are my choices.

OK, Ricastle
UNVOTE:

As of you had ricastle as a null read, what changed?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 345, SnarkySnowman wrote:Preferably before we lynch I'd like to get a full readlist in.

Is somebody stopping you?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Karnage »

You don't wanna lynch who?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 350, Zulfy wrote:At the moment I had made that initial post, anybody

So the reason you unvoted in is that you didn't want to lynch anybody at that point?
In post 357, Zulfy wrote:This is an Open game yo

The setup is known to all who bother reading the opening posts

Did you read the opening posts?

------fastposted

"including 1 we already know" - wtf does that mean?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Karnage »

the innocent child... nevermind
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 385, MarioManiac4 wrote:Persivul. Vote Karnage if he's scum with Ricàstle.

hey before your disappear again can you answer the questions I had for you?
In post 310, Karnage wrote:
In post 303, MarioManiac4 wrote:
My bet is that he said that he was scumreading you after my case. I never said it was votes.

he never said he was scum-reading me though I guess and could be inferred as a scum read.

but, then why wasn't ricastle included?

that was just a couple of posts before...

try again?

In post 311, Karnage wrote:
try again?

hang on a sec, shouldn't you have said "at least TWO of us are town" or "at least one of THEM is town"?

If just one of you are town then the other three must be scum which would mean I then HAVE to be town.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Karnage »

@mario, what are your throughts on jmo? the fact that he hasn't voted for anybody outside his supposed RVS vote on you? or the fact that he has had little to no contribution to the game?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 395, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 393, Karnage wrote:@mario, what are your throughts on jmo? the fact that he hasn't voted for anybody outside his supposed RVS vote on you? or the fact that he has had little to no contribution to the game?

1. some people don't vote that often.
2. kopslot is town and hasn't done anything. genda has contributed little as have armageddon and marcrell.

So you have a town read on jmo?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 398, roflcopter wrote:somebody give me the cliffnotes version of why karnage is the leading wagon plz

- i'm just trying to look active
- my reads shift to the focus of pressure
- i scum slipped when I forgot about the mafia traitor
- voting zulfy with ricastle makes us scum buddies

I think that's the bare bones version.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 403, roflcopter wrote:say karn why are you voting zulfy / why should i vote zulfy with you?

-, , , make me think he is the mafia traitor trying to get the attention of the other mafia.
-he doesn’t have any real reads, his “scumpings” are few and far between and don’t really seem to drive his voting
-the majority of his posts are reactionary, he isn’t looking for scum.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 428, jmo16mla wrote:
I was slight scum reading you,(only in association with snarky though) but wanted the slots with little to no activity to post to see what I should do with my vote.

I'm not questioning your reads in this situation. I'm just wondering how mario knew what you were thinking without you sharing your thoughts in the game.
In post 432, jmo16mla wrote:
Lol gotta take care of the family.

I can understand that
In post 458, jmo16mla wrote:Someone that can agree with you makes them town?
You realize how easy it is for me to mimic your reads?

I find the wording of this to be odd. It reads like an admission that you have been doing just that.
In post 469, roflcopter wrote:zulfy is persivul's traitor, yup

I'm starting to think this is a possibility. persivul's recent play does not seem consistent his play earlier in the day.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 486, Persivul wrote:
In post 483, Ricastle wrote:If you don't care about this game then stop trying to control it.

I'm posting like everyone else. This is the second time I've been accused of trying to control the game. The first was from Mario. And speaking of Mario, I read his ISO and I don't like it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mario

what don't you like about it?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: persivul

I don't like his sudden town read on zulfy at the end of day 1.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 514, jmo16mla wrote:Karnage, a while back you tried to paint me as scummy saying that I'm mimicking snarkys reads. Would you care to show that we share reads or are you just trying to point a finger?

I didn't say you were definitely doing that just that you could be. But, I did go back and check your reads against snarky's and they didn't match up.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 541, Karnage wrote:VOTE: persivul

I don't like his sudden town read on zulfy at the end of day 1.

UNVOTE:
I re-read the end of the day and I think i see persivul's point about zulphy townreading him.

I'm also doubting my scum read on jmo.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Karnage »

@ricastle and macrell, were you guys confusing goon cop with mafia role cop?

@mod, does the mafia traitor give a result of "goon" or "not goon" if investigated by the goon cop
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 545, Ricastle wrote:No they wouldn't because unless another PR flips, there is no evidence to suggest that scum took anything.

My point is that we have no way of knowing the fate of the Traitor. What are you trying to achieve with these questions, might I ask? You're a goon cop that checked me last night, is that it?

Either of those could be scum, Genda moreso. I've tended to give Mario an automatic townread whenever I play with him recently which is a habit I realise should be dropped swiftly.

Reading through the exchange again you clearly meant goon cop. There is no circumstance where calling out somebody as the goon cop is town motivated.
VOTE: ricastle
In post 576, jmo16mla wrote:
I'd like for you to see ricastles sheep or marcrell.
I don't know what to think of marcrells vote. I don't know if he's fucking clueless or just mafia trying to build a shitty story. im leaning toward the first one.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say in the bolded part.

When I first read ricastle's post i saw goon cop but thought role cop in my head. Macrell probably did the same thing.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Karnage »

I'm not liking this. Both of you just outted yourselves voluntarily? I'm inclined to think you are both lying scum.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 588, Persivul wrote:
In post 587, Karnage wrote:I'm not liking this. Both of you just outted yourselves voluntarily? I'm inclined to think you are both lying scum.

And how are two claimed town PRs going to explain not being NK'd a day or two from now? :?

that's a good point.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 545, Ricastle wrote:My point is that we have no way of knowing the fate of the Traitor. What are you trying to achieve with these questions, might I ask?
You're a goon cop that checked me last night, is that it?

why the fuck would you ask this question? where is the possible benefit to town?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 586, Ricastle wrote:Dear oh dear. I'm the roleblocker. I figured that if Genda were scum, he'd likely be the one to kill with how under-the-radar he's been so far, and I wanted to target someone slightly different after my intuition on Zulfy proved incorrect.

Now, can we get back on track and lynch Karnage? If we're lucky, we could spare ourselves a kill tonight despite this madness.

So if we accept that you are the RB, you decided to block somebody who wasn't even one of your scum reads? how does that make any sense? The only worse play would have been for you to block rolfcopter.

And how much could you have doubted your intuition if you are right back to voting me again?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 609, Gendaberry wrote:Given the amount of PRs claimed, me claiming now shouldn't be a problem. Im a goon cop, and investigated Persivul last night, and I recieved no result. From my point of view at least, this clears the other PR claims unless I'm missing something.

another unecessary claim :facepalm:
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 612, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 610, jmo16mla wrote:What the fuck.

You should have gotten not goon. Not no result.

he was conveniently "role blocked" by ricastle

each of them clears the others yet none of it can be independently verified
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 604, jmo16mla wrote:
roflcopter

Karnage

MarioManiac4

Persivul

Ricastle

Marcrell

Lowell

Armageddon

Zulfy

jmo16mla
<-----
SnarkySnowman

Gendaberry

This is our supposed town list.

when exactly did you become "supposed town"?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Karnage »

funny, so did I and I'm willing to bet everybody else will say they did too
jmo16mla wrote:Ah. I forgot he was the one that was "role blocked" wow. Full circle eh? I'm having a hard time believing everything fell into place so conveniently. This last claim meant NOTHING. THERE WAS NO REASON TO CLAIM. NONE.

I agree but I don't see any scenario where we can take the risk of lynching one of them.

UNVOTE:

I'm not considering any of them to be confirmed town though and may vote one of them later if I think it's in the town's best interest
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 618, Ricastle wrote:Enough of this.

VOTE: Marcrell

why him?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 621, Ricastle wrote:He has barely said anything, nothing he has said has been of value, sometimes being flat-out nonsensical. He has played cautiously and for the most part passively, and completely disappeared once this debacle started up. Scum tends to fade away when town starts clashing, and for good reason - why should they put the spotlight on themselves if, by the way things are going, town is just going to lynch itself?

Just look at his ISO. There is not a single town-motivated post in there. Just the occasional hollow busywork and tiptoeing.

what happened to me being scum?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Karnage »

We need to hear from mario, macrell, lowell , and armageddon.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 658, Lowell wrote:Back. Haven't read through the day yet, but I assume somewhere someone will tell my why karnage isn't already lynched.

lol
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 660, Marcrell wrote:Yeah okay I completely misunderstood the jmo thing. Been doing that a lot lately, not surprised, UNVOTE:

If Armageddon is actually back and going to post I'll leave him be for the time being.

Though I don't want to vote Ricastle for a while since he claimed and I'm conflicted at best on most others....

VOTE: Armageddon

VOTE: macrell "for the time being" was apparently the time it took you to type one sentence
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 670, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 655, jmo16mla wrote:Mario, you don't have ANY sort of input on the game?

Yes. I said that the movement around the Karnage wagon is very scummy. The deadline panic away from his wagon is extremely scummy.

ok, so who is scum with me then? if I remember correctly you said both zulfy and I were mafia and you also implicated snarky. Now that we know zulfy was town, who is the third scum?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 682, SnarkySnowman wrote:Okay, how about here.

Town by claim: {Persivul, Ricastle, Grenda}
Town by (my) read: {Mario, Jmo}
Null by lack of post: {Marcrell, Lowell, Armageddon}
Null by lack of (my) read: {Karnage,
Snarky
}

Wait, you have a null read on yourself??
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 690, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 689, SnarkySnowman wrote:Let's take myself out of it. I'm a Bodyguard, I tried to save roflcopter last night but the mafia used Strongman (so we know they also have a 1-shot ninja).

Sorry for causing nonsense. Let's get back to lynching scum though.

like i almost think that massclaim is the best option here. we have claims that mafia have THREE powers so far and with four claims and one PR dead I have a feeling that any remaining PR(s) claiming would just help us establish scum in the group rather than hindering town. I'm not going to actively push it though.

I think I might agree regarding massclaiming.

You wanna go first?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 713, MarioManiac4 wrote:
we have loads of prs that can possibly be tested. if arma is scum we can lynch him later but with a ml already under scum's belt a lurker lynch is a bad thing.

probably because you are one of those lurkers
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Karnage »

I don't think I'm down with a jmo lynch at this moment. I like his play today. I'd much rather lynch out of Mario, Macrell, Arma, or Lowell
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: mario
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 739, Persivul wrote:jmo v. marcrell feels authentic to me. Probably one is scum and one town. We should narrow our lynch pool to these two and see where the votes are. Reviewing marcrell I see he sided with me on a couple things and so I was predisposed to like him, but really his ISO is pretty bare.

VOTE: marcrell

I see Macrell's bare ISO as being just general inactivity and not indicative of his alignment. He doesn't seem to be doing much on the site.

Mario's ISO doesn't have much other than votes for me. I think he is intentionally lurking as he seems active in other games. He is much more likely to be scum.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: macrell
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Karnage »

Not much we can do until we hear from genda and persivul

snarky, who did you protect?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 767, Persivul wrote:I felt that Arma and Mario are already totally scummy and lynchable, so I tracked Lowell. Knowing that I'm a tracker, if Lowell was scum he likely would have been sent to do the kill, as I haven't been scum reading him. Lowell went nowhere.

VOTE: Armageddon

that doesn't mean lowell isn;t scum though
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Karnage »

The only person that is confirmed town imo is persivul

If mafia recruited the traitor there would be 3 town power roles, all of which would have been outed prior to Genda and Snarky claiming so they would have known what roles were safe to fake claim
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 771, jmo16mla wrote:VOTE: karnage that's 2/3

what's 2/3?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Karnage »

2/3 power roles?

1) IC - rolfcopter
2) tracker - persivul
3) roleblocker - ricastle
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Karnage »

is that supposed to be me defending macrell?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Karnage »

ok, so lets assume I'm scum (which I'm not). we have 2 weeks left in the day so lets find my partner in the mean time and we can lynch either them or me closer to the deadline. That way if I'm mislynched the day wouldn't have been a complete waste.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 780, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 604, jmo16mla wrote:
roflcopter

Karnage

MarioManiac4

Persivul

Ricastle

Marcrell

Lowell

Armageddon

Zulfy

jmo16mla

SnarkySnowman

Gendaberry

This is our supposed town list.

2 scum left, 5 players to chose from.

FYP
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 786, Armageddon wrote:
In post 781, Persivul wrote:Arma and Mario top my list.

Explain why I top your list, what exactly makes me scummy?

do you think he is scum trying to frame you?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 782, SnarkySnowman wrote:I bodyguarded Ricastle -___-

Since he said he blocked Grenda N1, my guess is mafia used their strongman to kill roflcopter (who was my N1 target). Then I'm guessing Ricastle blocked me, not trusting my claim :///////////

Grenda, any results?

Persivul, there's definitely a ninja still out there so not going anywhere is the same as inconclusive.

So twice you chose to protect the person that was nk'd and twice your protection failed. you are simultaneously the best and worst bodyguard in history. or you could be scum.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Karnage »

what's your point?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Karnage »

VOTE: mario
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Karnage »

genda, just out of curiousity what result did you get last night?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”