skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hey all, hey tchill <3

i'm deliberately planning on playing this game trying to get back into my old methodological wall-posting meta, and am going to try to refrain from hyperposting for the most part

@mod
i am regularly vla on fridays and saturdays

VOTE: garmr
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 10, Wake1 wrote:I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.
is this how you usually play?

=
In post 12, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

My vote is on wake because this was going to be my excuse if I have trouble getting engaged on D1.
your excuse in this game in particular or in games in general?
have you used this excuse before?

at first glance this is gut-town-y for bef but the more i think about it the less certain i am about it

=
In post 15, Garmr wrote:Was that as scum or town?
oh this is what i was thinking about bef's post; garmr gets some townpoints for now

=
In post 18, Hectic wrote:Justifying lurking? You said it yourself in a previous game, you find it harder to hyperpost naturally as scum.
i don't entirely think this is my meta anymore; ask tchill or robb
right, you're the guy with the over-inflated rhetoric and inflammatory posting style
In post 26, Robbnva wrote:Also expecting game advancing posts on page 1 is an unrealistic expectation. Your try hard doesn’t earn you any credit so relax and have fun.
i'm p sure most of those posts were a meme given that he even called out the mod
In post 28, Robbnva wrote:Scummiest person so far. The guy who scumleans the mod and people for nai stuff.

VOTE: Hectic
and that it isn't ai or scummy of him; i don't think hectic's p1 string of posts were a vote-worthy offense

=

i don't think hectic/robb is svs but they probably (?) aren't tvt either; it doesn't entirely feel like a real argument; hectic in particular feels kinda fake but that might just be his posting style idk

i have no idea how to read robb, if i can get a read on tchill i'll prob just sheep his read

=
In post 34, Garmr wrote:This is what I was getting at with bright eyed fish but I didn't want him to be aware I was scum reading him for it. I wanted him
finish the sentence?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh nm i should have read a little more @garmr

townleaning garmr, maybe

=

@mod can you add a deadline to the vc?

=
In post 41, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Tchill you all ways have to look out for the second one in the list
scummy rvs vote

=
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:Try Harding and calming non ai things scummy are like things I’ve
legit
see scum do.
lowkey feels like a perspective slip.

=

plz don't use nazis to make a rhetorical point, ty

=
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:any decent scum here is gonna pour fire on this flame. Nip it in the bud early.
yeah i was thinking that your reaction is either townie or indicative of you being scum with one or the other (possibly robb?)
(i'm not sure about those associatives but that's what it lowkey reads like to me)

actually maybe not with robb
and hectic maybe comes off better than robb does in that argument ?

=
In post 69, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 54, Robbnva wrote:that will ultimately drive me to replace out if his behaviour continues.
You haven't noticed that this is against the rules?
not a good post; you're basically interacting with the argument by pointing out a largely irrelevant detail
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@hectic:

i don't know exactly wrt you/robb

your posting comes off as fake but that might just be you posting in a hyper-inflammatory style
but you somehow feel more sincere

i know that this is confusing/contradictory but this is kinda where i am rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yep it is contradictory, however that is in fact what i think rn, so you do you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 85, Robbnva wrote:Town contradict themselves. I sort of get what skitter is saying but I just don’t know how he can determine who is genuine and who isn’t. I’m being genuine and go suggest I’m not without any basis just doesn’t make sense.
i'm a she btw
idk sometimes people just feel more sincere and like they ~really~ believe what they're ssaying
In post 86, Robbnva wrote:
In post 84, Hectic wrote:
In post 78, Hectic wrote:
Bowl of Cereal - Skitter:
In post 77, skitter30 wrote:In post 45, Robbnva wrote:
Try Harding and calming non ai things scummy are like things I’ve legit see scum do.
lowkey feels like a perspective slip.
I normally write off most "scumslips", but this one is kinda interesting, and I wouldn't mind hearing Rob elaborate on his use of that word there.
Rob?
I don’t understand what the issue of using the word legit is. It’s not a slip and I don’t see how anyone could think it was.
'legit see scum do' is basically saying: i'm trying to add credibility to this read by comparing what hectic is doing here to what i have actually seen scum do in the past
the 'legit' is trying to add credibility to this statement by comparing here to other situations
and it kinda implies you feel like this situation needs some credibility because rn you're bullshitting so you're comparing it to a ~true~ time you've caught scum this way
this doesn't exactly describe why it's kinda a perspective slip but i'm having a hard time putting it into words better
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh yeah hectic put it into words better
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 89, skitter30 wrote:and it kinda implies you feel like this situation needs some credibility because rn you're bullshitting so you're comparing it to a ~true~ time you've caught scum this way
the key part was this part ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: robb
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 101, Tchill13 wrote:got my eye on skitter's probing of robb for sure.
because ...

=
In post 104, Garmr wrote:I took a sezuire so I'm not up for posting will tomorrow.
oh no, i hope you're ok :/

=

i dont' think rabid/robb is svs and i think rabid looks better than robb does

=
In post 150, BrightEyedFish wrote:ob3141 - null, 1 RVS post
Tchill13 - Town lean, his "i've changed" post seems genuine. However, alone it's not AI and could be a ploy.
Garmr - I don't get why he scum reads me but if this game is anything like my other games, I'll probably say something "scummy af" get a wagon on me (usually led by scum)
Robbnva - Null - The amount of posts makes me want to put Robb in the scum pile but I don't like committing too early.
Wake88 - My RVS vote is there now, but I feel fine leaving it there even out of RVS for now
skitter30 - I always think skitter is town and I'm pretty sure I've never played with scum!skitter. Just going on odds RN. Town.
Hectic - Hectic's post fit his name well. Scum lean just for the abrasiveness.
Rabid Schnauzer - I want to put Rabid in the scum pile but as I'm writing this I am getting the feeling that I am just scum reading the most active players.
this is a bad readslist but i'm not sure it's scummy, the self-awareness is lowkey townie, i think
this is also a bad reason to townread me

=
In post 161, Hectic wrote:Damn, Fish's reads list is terrible. Haven't got time now but will elaborate later.

VOTE: Fish
i don't particularly like this vote; i feel like you took the lynchbait too easily

=

i think rabid is kinda townie maybe
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #312 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 176, Tchill13 wrote:If you remove robb and hectic then we're still in RVS and literally nobody is posting.

VOTE: bob
dude how is this like anything more than an rvs vote at this point ...

=

i'm really not liking tchill at this point
his bob vote makes like no sense at all
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #313 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i really don't like tchill's resolutely not taking a stand and saying nothing has happened besides for the robb/hectic/rabid thing and then make an rvs vote ....
it kinda makes me vibe tchill/robb and i don't know why

=
In post 204, Tchill13 wrote:is rabid genuinely concerned about tchill being wary of easy goers then not taking a stance on robb/hectic? Does he genuinely think scum! robb is gonna make that particular reason why he votes hectic and starts all this crap (shitty reasoning imo)

or is rabid making a lot of noise and trying to get rid of robb here because that'd be a unique play for scum here....

thats the question.
i'm confused why out of the two of them you're trying to sort rabid and put the onus on everyone to figure out what his alignment is when you just made a thing about ignoring the argument because it makes the two of them unreadable due to their playstyle
and why you aren't portraying robb this way

=
In post 222, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 220, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 218, Tchill13 wrote:then vote someone not named hectic or robb. Because from where I sit if every player was town here those 2 would be the biggest lynchbait.
OK.

VOTE: Tchill13
let the records show BEF is at least worth the use of a night action or skitter's read.

While rabid is man enough to make HIS OWN read on tchill. devoid of claimed PR's or Goddesses of the skitterarian mythology.
a) the way you and rabid are talking about me is .... very weird
b) this doesn't feel like a sincere argument; since when is sheeping someone you think can read someone else a problem? why is a problem that he doesn't want to sheep me on you?

=
In post 240, Tchill13 wrote:unless skitter is indeed town (no basis for this), then skitter gets to decide the game for us.

"if skitter is town" Rabid has done nothing to sort skitter. I dont believe more than 1 question or statement has been pointed at skit from rabid.
a) again, weird af
b) i never claimed that i get to decide the game for us. rabid also never claimed that i get to decide the game for us, so i have no idea where this is coming from
c) you realize that i literally said earlier that i'm planning on sheeping you on robb if i can get a good read on you? i don't understand why you haven't taken issue with this but have a problem with how rabid wants to sheep me on bef
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 76, skitter30 wrote:i have no idea how to read robb, if i can get a read on tchill i'll prob just sheep his read
why aren't people jumping on this ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 281, Hectic wrote:Basically, there's not single specific reason in his reads, and a lot of them sound like fabricated bullshit that he's throwing out for the sake of giving out reads.
he posts like that tho, and has some sort of special bef-logic
i don't think the illogic is inherently scummy for me
like it isn't good but i dont think it's scummy

=
In post 283, Tchill13 wrote:i do concede my point on rabid is silly because i do ultimately tr him, its just a pet peeve of mine.

of the 4 of us id choose hectic to be scum.

w/ garmr (for little to no reason except a guess)
um
i don't tlike this post

=

i still see robb/tchill

=

also @robb: again, i'm a she
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

my vote is on tchill in spirit but i think that would be l1 and i'm not ready for that yet
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

So ... is that scummy of me or
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 264, skitter30 wrote:robb was being awful but in a way that i think is nai for him
i think tchill can prob read him better than i can but i'm not townreading tchill rn so i'm wary of trusting him
... you didnt take issue with this from last game either
I dont get it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 322, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 318, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 315, skitter30 wrote:i still see robb/tchill
im gonna go insane w/ ppl thinking im shitty scum.

if im scum with robb im the worst scum ever.
VOTE: skitter

last time Skitter assumed i was scum making poor plays skitter was scum.

to assume im scum WITH robb... what a joke. you cant actually believe that unless im WIFOM'ing.

if you think im WIFOM'ing i'd like to know why.
What on earth is this
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 326, Tchill13 wrote:you dont get that i wrote you off as astronomically low chance to be that lucky as scum and decided not to pay 100 percent attention to your posts?
The post i just quoted was literally hundreds of posts before massclaim

.... it's the same post with the great crumb that you went back and find two weeks later or whatever when we massclaimed
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #330 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 327, Tchill13 wrote:youre accusing me of poor scum play now.
You're playing awfully and scummily so what am i supposed to think?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #331 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think you're scum independant of robb
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

No, my point is that your play is inconsistent in that i've made similar statements to what rabid has said multiple times and you've completely ignored my posts but are attacking rabid and i dont get it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 337, Tchill13 wrote:im usually extremely inconsistent and if youve made statements similar but im completely igonring youre posts...

then im not seeing the statements. so i cant push you for those statements.
So you're just not reading my posts then?
(After the whole 'skitter is gud' thing?)

I've also given reads on bef and rabid on the previous page.
Hectic gut town, robb is scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #367 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok then

A) i strongly disagree that i'm manipulating what you're saying to make it look bad, i dont understand what you're saying and why you're making the pushes you are, you dont make sense and what you're pushing isnt consistent

B) you're scummy independant of robb, i'm not sure i agree with the assumption that scum!robb means you cant be scum, which is what your current argument is based on

C) i dont get why you arent pushing me for saying i want to sheep you on robb, you're basically ignoring that while pushing rabid for nearly the same thing
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #369 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 360, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 313, skitter30 wrote:i'm confused why out of the two of them you're trying to sort rabid and put the onus on everyone to figure out what his alignment is when you just made a thing about ignoring the argument because it makes the two of them unreadable due to their playstyle
im more comfortable with hectic and robb as a whole. ik their play style somewhat and ik they can play in a manner thats not alignment indicative due to emotion, tunneling, trollling...

Rabid i do not have as good a feel for. I do feel that after some sorting i can have a better idea of rabid's slot.
Wait actually i recant this point, i was confusing what you said about robb/hectic and applying it to robb/rabid when that isnt what you were talking about
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok i think i get where you're coming from better, i dont think i sr u super strongly anymore

Do u have a read on hectic or r u just ignoring him because of the spat earlier?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #391 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 349, Robbnva wrote:Skitter. Please explain how you can town read rabid for the following

1. Saying I misrepped when I mentioned he ignored the me/hectic discussion and instead commented on a rule violation but doesn’t accuse you or hectic who also did that.

2. Hard Scum reads me after that, twisting everything I do as scummy, then claims he’s tried to sort me and does a 180 on me in the span of 2 hours without any natural progression and won’t answer how/why his read changed.

Let’s start with those. I can find way more things but i want to see how you explain these as town when imo no way town would do either of these.
I dont really have anything to say about this
Rabid can think you might have misrepped him even though that wasnt your intent, your intent doesnt particularly change how he may have read it initially

I dont think 1 or 2 are scummy in this context. You're just pulling out things you dont like, doesnt nake them scummy just because you call them that
Like i dont inherently view either of these as scummy tbh. So i dont know how to answer this question
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #399 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 398, Tchill13 wrote:skitt is saying it could be tchill/robb
I literally just said i changed my mind on this, but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 395, Robbnva wrote:
In post 392, skitter30 wrote:I dont really have anything to say about this
Rabid can think you might have misrepped him even though that wasnt your intent, your intent doesnt particularly change how he may have read it initially
three people say the same thing, only one gets accused of misrepping and you don't have an issue?

yes you are scum
Robb can you quote exactly where you think rabid misrepped you?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #402 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 396, Robbnva wrote:
In post 392, skitter30 wrote:I dont think 1 or 2 are scummy in this context. You're just pulling out things you dont like, doesnt nake them scummy just because you call them that
Like i dont inherently view either of these as scummy tbh. So i dont know how to answer this questio
you don't find issues with any of those things yet you find me scummy for..... oh you refuse to explain.

no sorry. This is your scum game.

scum team is rabid/skitter

everyone can we please lynch one of these two players. I beg of you.
Robb i always think you're scummy and have no idea how to read you, so i default to just not. I'm not really pushing you and i havent particularly been trying to engage you either

Why do u think this is my scumgame
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #405 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

Again, where did he claim that post is a misrep
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

Robb can we just accept we have very different playstyles and move on? I'm not particularly interested in having this argument with you

If anyone has questions lmk
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #410 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 408, Robbnva wrote:
In post 113, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:You're scum.

You try to misrep me as only coming in on the replace out issue.
Ok fair enough, i didnt remember this post
I dont know why he only chose to challenge you on this

@rabid why didnt you comment on me and hectic making the same observation as robb?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #412 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok you do you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 414, Tchill13 wrote:wheres my quote in your sig skit?
Couldnt get it to fit
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #418 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 416, Robbnva wrote:and you do you. cause this is a lie because you already sorted me. You just won't explain how/why you got that read...
I'm not sure what you think i havent explained at the moment?
I said your playstyle feels scummy to me

I didnt have anywhere better to vote at the time so i just stuck it on you, i'm not particularly pushing you now or anything
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

Robb i said it's your playstyle that i find scummy ...
You're tunneling and pushing other people for looking at the game differently than you do, and refusing to acknowledge that it's possublr that they might have a different, valid, pov

Your arguments with other people are scummy

I say this every game we play together so ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #424 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 411, skitter30 wrote:
In post 408, Robbnva wrote:
In post 113, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:You're scum.

You try to misrep me as only coming in on the replace out issue.
Ok fair enough, i didnt remember this post
I dont know why he only chose to challenge you on this

@rabid why didnt you comment on me and hectic making the same observation as robb?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #478 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 427, Robbnva wrote:don't worry about it skitter. I know now you are either wk'ing rabid (least likely) or scum with him (more likely)
if i'm scum irregardless of rabid's alignment, why arent' you voting me?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think garmr and tchill are both more likely than not town

this game is a little dense and ego-driven and it's a little bit hard for me to read tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #480 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 455, BrightEyedFish wrote:Hectic's 344 feels an awful lot like coaching to me...
why would that be happening here and not in the scum pt?

bef is still townie
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #481 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 461, BrightEyedFish wrote:@Skitter

Care to give us a shotgun read on everyone?
robb - scummy
tchill - probably townie but i disagree with a lot of what he's saying
wake - idk / null
hectic - townie (?)
rabid - i think i was townreading him earlier but i'm not really anymore. now he's just null
garmr - townier than null
bef - townie
bob - null/no read

i understand that i have too many townreads; the ones i'm least certain of are garmr and hectic
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #482 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 476, bob3141 wrote:dont why but you feel off this game garmr, you push on tchill felt off. You made mistakes in regards to teh claimed vote timings. And not realy a case for why teh bef unvote actual made tchill scum.

Plus you usual do a few more walls :-P

First time ive actual not town read you

VOTE: Garmr
actually i'm not super much liking bob
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #483 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod
can you fix the numbers in the votecount?
and put the deadline on another line?
tyty
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #485 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

not sure what you want me to explain?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #491 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

robb i've literally explained why six different times now
and again, for the third time this game, i'm a she
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 488, Tchill13 wrote:why and how am i town

why and how is garmr town.

garmr is vibing way different than the other game i played with him and he was town.
your mindset is consistent in a way that i find townie.

some examples:

- you voted bob in what i initially took to be an rvs vote, but was actually a 'start producing content vote', and the unvote came exactly after he started producing content
- i also initially disliked that you were treating me and rabid's 'sheep someone else on player X' thing differently, but when you explained in how you interact with different players differently depending on what you think of their skill level, it made some more sense
- in general i thought townie
- also i don't think you pick a fight with me as scum, i think you just pander/buddy and nk me

garmr is more of a gut-town read and i'm not sure i can explain it as well beyond 'i like the approach he's taking towards teh game and how he's thinking of it'

how is he different from other games?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #510 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 496, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 493, skitter30 wrote:- i also initially disliked that you were treating me and rabid's 'sheep someone else on player X' thing differently, but when you explained in 376 how you interact with different players differently depending on what you think of their skill level, it made some more sense
Were you referring to a different post than 376 here?
Oh sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 495, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 481, skitter30 wrote:
In post 455, BrightEyedFish wrote:Hectic's 344 feels an awful lot like coaching to me...
why would that be happening here and not in the scum pt?

bef is still townie
Before I wrote that I checked the OP and didn't see anything about scum having day talk. That's why I think it could be coaching.
Op says scum have daytalk
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #512 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 507, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:If she and tchill are scum, then yes, the switch makes sense, precisely because he is at risk of a lynch going through.
I distance better than that as scum, thank you

The read switcj happened because i suddenly understood his pov and it made sense holistically
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

Garmr what's bothering u about tchill?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #521 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

bob is scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't like your garmr push
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #526 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 520, bob3141 wrote:So again how does skitter unvotign make tchill in that respect scum enough for you to justify mention him being off in the same context
i don't understand why you think that it's scummy for garmr to mention in this post that he thinks tchill is scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #539 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 527, bob3141 wrote:They attach x to teh end a to make people think they are connected. But are infact in related facts or opinions.
i don't know why you think this is more likely than he just thought of both things at the same time and point them in the same post
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #540 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok we need to make some sort of progress
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #579 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 542, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 524, skitter30 wrote:i don't like your garmr push
whats wrong with it.

he's essentially saying the things that are giving me bad gut vibes on garmr. a lot to do with my experience with garmr.
I dont understand it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #580 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 546, Garmr wrote:
In post 517, skitter30 wrote:Garmr what's bothering u about tchill?
When he jumped off he voted wake instead of me or hectic. If he was actually concerned with getting reads ect like his trying to portray himself he wouldn't park his slot on a lurker. If he voted me then instead of after I found issue with it or he voted hectic I wouldn't have a problem as he would be wrong but at least consistent. It's like his playing safe instead of finding scum.

Another reason I don't think bob and tchill are scum together as well because of tchill stating his willingness to vote bob in a way like his setting up the lynch.
I dont particularly agree with tchill's approach to the game but his actions line up with the approach he's purporting to take to this game, so i think he's kinda townie
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #581 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

Also i'm not sure i agree with ur bob/tchill take
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #582 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 565, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 512, skitter30 wrote:
In post 507, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:If she and tchill are scum, then yes, the switch makes sense, precisely because he is at risk of a lynch going through.
I distance better than that as scum, thank you

The read switcj happened because i suddenly understood his pov and it made sense holistically
Why do people feel the need to say how they would play IF they were scum? Regardless of alignment, such statements are always scummy imo.

Is skitter a player who always talks about what scum!them would do when they are town?
Yes
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #583 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 578, Robbnva wrote:
In post 540, skitter30 wrote:ok we need to make some sort of progress
how does this make progress exactly? Starting a new wagon seems to be the opposite of making progress
Because i want to sort bob abd try to vote someone i think i can actually read
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #585 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

To try to start sorting him and putting pressure on him, sorting != asking questions ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #589 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

I dont understand what you're trying to say
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #592 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yes and ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #596 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

Again, i'm a she, can you stop doing that ????

Also, robb, you keep telling me i havent explained my read on you, when i have, at least three times.

What dont you think i've failed to answer, exactly?

At this point i almost feel like you're trying to make me annoyed ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #597 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

*what do u think?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #628 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 624, Creature wrote:Not that I really cared about Robb
In post 608, Creature wrote:So Robbnva town

So we must have 6v3
Oh this is spicy

Creature is probably town as of now
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #629 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:yawn:
In post 616, Robbnva wrote:Sorry “your play is scummy” is all you’ve said and that isn’t a reason. I’ve asked you to explain your reads on like 3 people and you don’t.
Yes, it is a reason, and i dont know how to describe it better

Not sure what other reads u want from me rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #630 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 617, Creature wrote:Oh no BEF randed scum D:
Disagree
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #633 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Honestly i read your argument 3x and my eyes kept glossing over and i'm not sure what you two have even been arguing about
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #635 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Sigh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #646 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 642, Robbnva wrote:Skitter is the one refusing over and over and over and over to explain herself and I’m the one gaslighting?

I’m Seriously done with this day 1.
Not really, but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #653 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I meant only the seconf quote

As far as i know u cant keep this up (even entering like this is hard for u as far as i know)

Hence 'as of now', if you cant keep it up the townread goes away
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #660 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm trying to do something new, this game feels like trudging thru sludge; it's really hard to get a handle on

let's start here, i guess, i disagree with 2/3 of the your scumreads
also i thought you were tr'ing robb?

also why is wake higher than creature/bef?

tchill i feel like a significant portion of your content this game is 'if you think i'm scum here you must think i'm bad at it so gtfo'
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #673 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 661, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 660, skitter30 wrote:if you think i'm scum here you must think i'm bad at it so gtfo
this comment comes specifcally with robb being my scum mate in mind.

this is just inaccurate. Ive pushed garmr and pressured/ vote hopped. I cant help if ppl refuse to pressure with me.
You're spending quite a lot of time doing this
Why is this the only thing you responded to, esp after you ask me ro create content ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #674 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

Garmr plz stop, you're contributing to the toxicity
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #675 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

Bef your progression and vote on me are awful
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #676 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: wake

He's posting elsewhere and has contributed close to nothing here all game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #742 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 689, Wake1 wrote:I already know I'm not ever going to be lynched in this game, so I'm going to break the ice because I want to involve all other members of Town. I'm hoping this is not an unwise play with my role, and am hoping there's a protective role out there.

I am a Town Vigilante. I can target anyone at night and kill them. I don't particularly trust my own judgement and aim because I am not as deep into this game as other players are. So I want to include everyone else in this decision, the decision on who we vote for me to kill each Night. I'm hoping this is the right move, and that someone in this game can and will protect me.
you're not modified in any way?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #743 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 701, Robbnva wrote:Skitter can not give concrete reasons why she has her reads. Every player should be concerned about this. Me pressuring her to explain herself isn't toxic. Hiding behind "gut" is a cop out. You can explain what gave you the gut feels. You can link a post and say, oh this is bad because of abc. she isn't doing that. Lack of transparency is scummy.

Go play chess.
again, the fact that you dont' like my explanation doesn't mean the explanation doesn't exist
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #744 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 703, Robbnva wrote:btw, @ everyone - Hectic fake replaced out and told his replacement to claim macho cop. The mod deleted the post and issued a warning and hectic claimed that made him confirmed town. I feel like this information is useful. I wish the mod would not have deleted the post. bob and bef saw that post and can confirm.
i saw this too actually told implosion about it; idk what happened after that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #745 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 707, bob3141 wrote:How much does skitter actualy publicly back up her reads normally as town and scum
not much, depends on what i feel like
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #747 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 725, Tchill13 wrote:wake itsnt TR'd unless i see 2 kills in a night phase.

Skitter is being too laid back for me to be confident about her being town.

If you're town and you're "giving up, or sitting in your trecnh" scum will win. so please get to solving.
this game is a shitshow and i don't even want to read the thread and i have no idea how to make it playable and it's making me not want to play; i feel like i'm trying to move the game out of this mess but we kept bogged down in other things

pedit the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean that the explanation doesn't exist, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #749 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:

In post 322, Tchill13 wrote:

last time Skitter assumed i was scum making poor plays skitter was scum.

to assume im scum WITH robb... what a joke. you cant actually believe that unless im WIFOM'ing.

if you think im WIFOM'ing i'd like to know why.
In post 327, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 325, skitter30 wrote:What on earth is this
its laughing at the fact that you think im that bad as scum.

Scum WITH robb? how stupid would i have to be to be robbs teammate here???

You accused me of poor scum play in your scum win.

youre accusing me of poor scum play now.
In post 329, Tchill13 wrote:the reason id be scum here is because im actually defending hectic/robb.

as scum id def want both in lylo.

that said, in the scenario im scum with robb im not playing it this way.
In post 333, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 331, skitter30 wrote:
In post 327, Tchill13 wrote:youre accusing me of poor scum play now.
You're playing awfully and scummily so what am i supposed to think?
that im too good as scum to be scum here.

but ppl cant make a read like that, except me when it comes to other players playing town poorly.

its exceptionally aggravating with you, whos seen my approach to a scum game.
In post 356, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 355, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 338, Tchill13 wrote:you obv think robb is town if im scum ind. of robb.
That's not at all true, and I think you're smart enough to know that.
if im scum here i CANT BE SCUM WITH ROBB.

whether im scum independant of robb or not.

do you ppl think im an idiot?

what is the scum motivation for me to hard defend robb d1 over hectic eventually? if im on robbs team thats a connection that is auto lose if either of us ever flip.

if im scum with some type of lurker wouldnt i take a stance on hectic/robb early and try to divide the game? instead of putting efffort into sorting other slots.

(you can call this wifom, but im just objectively looking at a slots play this game even if it is my own)
In post 371, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 368, skitter30 wrote:Ok then

A) i strongly disagree that i'm manipulating what you're saying to make it look bad, i dont understand what you're saying and why you're making the pushes you are, you dont make sense and what you're pushing isnt consistent

B) you're scummy independant of robb, i'm not sure i agree with the assumption that scum!robb means you cant be scum, which is what your current argument is based on

C) i dont get why you arent pushing me for saying i want to sheep you on robb, you're basically ignoring that while pushing rabid for nearly the same thing
A) pushing ppl to sort. (the rest we just disagree on)

B) you think im an idiot, you lack the ability to see the perspective that it would be poor scum play to play as i currently am atm, with or without robb.

C) I have no interest in sorting you atm, I started with a TR on rabid, he's down to null (porbably because he's tunneling me) I tend to give ppl ik are strong town the benefit of the doubt d1. You're asking me to start pushing you. Im probably about to reset due to frustration. You and rabid are actually pissing me off.
In post 389, Tchill13 wrote:ohhh kay is there anywhere we can meet in the middle on? try to see eye to eye and work from there or have you already made up your mind that im scum and theres no way i can be town rabid?

if im town here, then wouldnt I be scummy town? which is bad town right?
In post 437, Tchill13 wrote:
i seriously need you to respond to what you think of my town game.

as scum i suck but get better as the game goes along. this is your real basis for pushing me. You have yet to define the difference from scum action and bad town action.

what is my town game like?
In post 557, Tchill13 wrote:oh my garmr...

you're the first person ive ran into that i think is actually capable of playing this bad as scum.

you have no plan. You're really just making noise and pointing and throwing shit at the wall.

you're not being super egotistical like you were as town. it seemed very faked when you tried to tap into it earlier.

you're using buzzwords such as oppurtinistic/flailing to accuse the player your pushing when you're kinda doing the same thing...

I'm not moving off garmr. this isnt what i'd expect from town garmr. his sense doesn't come from ego, it comes from nothing. he's taking a tiny event of me voting wake and trying to get me lynched on it because you cant "sort" if you vote a lurker which is false.

to pressure a lurker someone has to be the 1st vote. usually ppl refuse to be the first early votes. If that never happens you'll never get a read there.

I moved off wake rather quickly. So was I faking trying to sort wake or did I want to sort others? which is it garmr.
In post 658, Tchill13 wrote:ppl are acting so apathetic.

get a grip geez.

skitter my point is garmr doesnt have the most complex thoughts as town and i believe his scum game isnt complex either.

i swear robb, there's several players here not named skitter and rabid. sort them.

Rabid. You're just wrong if you think me and robb are scum together. pretty sure you said you were pers. You claim my scum game is bad d1 which is why i must be lynched now. There's no way i ever ever ever play with a scummate like i play with robb. What is the difference in my town play and my scum play d1?

skitter please actually provide something new.

Creature seems to be lol posting in the middle of the "i give up" town. I'd expect scum to do what creature/wake/bob/BEF are doing if they saw town acting like children as we are now.

Nobody is trying to solve. everyone is just bitching and sitting in their trenches.

@tchill, you're the one who keeps bringing this up and falling back on this defense ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #750 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

robb i literally don't care what you think of my play this game
and no, i'm not attempting to sort you, you're right
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #751 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 734, Tchill13 wrote:skitter isnt doing much poking or prodding. she's hung up on fake news. i have 136 posts this game. no way i've spent a lot of my time talking about how laughable it is skitter or rabid are proposing a robb/tchill team. only 2 players are saying its even a real possibility. I dont have the ability to talk about it that much.
again, see the spoiler above, this isn't that accurate;
when people call you scum you keep pulling this out as your defense
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #752 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 739, Tchill13 wrote:Skit what do you think of creature. they've provided plenty of content. should be a decent answer.
given taht i literally talked about this about 4 pages ago, maybe you'd know if you read my posts
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #753 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

like you've done this at least twice; shading me for not providing reads when i already have @tchill
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #754 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 740, Robbnva wrote:Note the bolded. regardless of my alignment this game, what skitter is doing is completely unacceptable. I will push it both as town and scum. There is absolutely no reason why skitter can't give me more than "your play is scummy"
again, you're conflating 'refuses to explain reads' with 'has failed to give a response that you find accurate', which is not at all the same thing and the basis of what you're currently pushing me over
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #755 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: rabid
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #799 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 756, Tchill13 wrote:389) rabid has yet to specify the difference in my town and scum game.

557 and 658 have nothing to do with me using that defense.

658 has more to do with rabid not expanding on the diff between town and scum tchill d1.
Fair enonough about 557 but 658 is you saying it once again
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #801 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Heya menalque
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #804 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 784, Creature wrote:
In post 755, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: rabid
Why?
Because i need to sort him

His response to the vig claim feels like the sort of respinse i'd make if i were scum and knew the setup
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #805 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 803, Menalque wrote:
In post 801, skitter30 wrote:Heya menalque
Hi skitt

I keep playing games with you and like, not rolling scum or masons with you ever

W/e it will happen eventually
I'm a little nervous about this line since that's what you used to get me townread u last time
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #808 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 794, cyrus62 wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.09
With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

bob3141:(0)
Tchill13:(2) Menalque Garmr
Garmr:(1) bob3141
Robbnva:(0)
Wake88:(0)
creature(1)BrightEyedFish
skitter30:(0)
Rabid Schnauzer
Menalque:(3) Robbnva Tchill13 skitter30
BrightEyedFish:(1) creature

Not Voting (1): Wake88

Deadline (expired on 2019-11-29 20:40:00) Menalque replaces Rabid Schnauzer
This is a marginally gross vc
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #809 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 806, Menalque wrote:So first up let’s UNVOTE:

Second I haven’t read basically at all yet apart from like 2 pages so can someone catch me up on more or less what’s going on
30 pages of bickering and toxicity, it's been great
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #810 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 807, Menalque wrote:Is there any chance we could just skip the paranoia and go straight to the working together bit
A) again, given this is what you pulled last time, no
B) you havent sorted me yet, why are you even asking me this?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #812 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Oh sorry not the formatting or anything about its appearance, i meant the votes themselves (ie the actual wagons) are not indicative of a healthy gamestate imo

The actual vc you made is fine, and much easier to read than before.

Did that make sense? Not sure how well i got what i'm trying to say across
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #818 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 813, Menalque wrote:(1)
(2) i mean the reason that my approach worked last time as scum is that I’m literally taking the same approach to you as both alignments which is town until proven otherwise

Also you’re not toxic which makes me like +++ wanna try to work with you from get go
Idk get me to tr u and i'll work with u

Like now the way i read ur approach to my slot is buddying
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #819 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 814, Menalque wrote:Also do you really think scum!me tries exactly the same approach on you two games in a row?
I mean it worked last time and this is how you say town!you reads me, so maybe
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #820 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Basically what i'm saying is that the buddying will not be factoring into a tr
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #824 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:

I can unvote for now tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #826 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Scummy rvs vote

Bef's entrance was townie, have no opiniom on tchill's
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #829 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 12, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

My vote is on wake because this was going to be my excuse if I have trouble getting engaged on D1.
i think this is minorly townie

wrt bob's rvs vote, i think that popping in and making a vague joke is scum-indicative, and that scum are more likely to make such rvs posts than townies are
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #831 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nope, i was wondering that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #833 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk what you're talking about
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #835 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 829, skitter30 wrote:wrt bob's rvs vote, i think that popping in and making a vague joke is scum-indicative, and that scum are more likely to make such rvs posts than townies are
... that's what this is saying
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #837 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and i already gave that reason before you joined so i couldn't have given it to target you specifically

and i have done it before as scum, in the pokemon fusion game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #839 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

honestly i don't remember what i said before but i'm not sure scum lampshade their own prospensity to want to lurk like that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #840 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 838, Menalque wrote:
In post 835, skitter30 wrote:
In post 829, skitter30 wrote:wrt bob's rvs vote, i think that popping in and making a vague joke is scum-indicative, and that scum are more likely to make such rvs posts than townies are
... that's what this is saying
I know? I think you think I’m saying something different to what I’m saying
oh maybe yeah

but yes i do use that as scum too
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #842 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nope
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #847 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 844, Menalque wrote:Idk I townread you for tone like basically always but I just skimmed your ISO and it seems a lot more vote hoppy than I remember having seen from you before and that makes me slightly uncomfortable, like you don’t care that much who gets lynched? Esp considering the fact that I consider you to have a slight propensity for tunneling even if you’re also able to reevaluate those tunnels

I also saw that you went from a SR on tchill to a TR so I wanna check your progression on that tomorrow
the toxicity was making me feel like it was like impossible to get a handle on this game so i was trying different votes and pushes to see if any of them resonated

i don't have any strong scumreads rn

the tchill read switched because although i kinda hate his content i realized that there were several things that were interally consisent in his thought process so it more likely than not comes from town even if i don't like a lot of it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #850 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

that's ... ominous
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #858 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 849, Tchill13 wrote:im just not posting for a bit. i'll let menal and skit do most the talking.
Does no one else have a problem with this post or ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #859 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 857, Garmr wrote:
In post 855, Menalque wrote:Yo garmr what are your reads homie?
when I get home I'll post them but was thinking about the game while I am on my 4th anniversary date. I was thinking about the big claim. the slot pretty much confirms itself so there's no point in lynching wake.
This is also p bad
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #861 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

My point is more that it's obvious we arent lynching the vig claim today, and when asked for reads that's the only take he could immediately give ... it's basically sidestepping the question and avoiding giving real takes
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #864 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'll rephrase that - i have no problem with being busy irl or being on a date or inherently not being able to give immediate takes

My problem is more that the only thing he chose to expand upon right then was something incredibly obvious
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #876 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 872, Garmr wrote:
In post 864, skitter30 wrote:I'll rephrase that - i have no problem with being busy irl or being on a date or inherently not being able to give immediate takes

My problem is more that the only thing he chose to expand upon right then was something incredibly obvious
1.I was on a date
2.I couldn't read the game fully on my mobile since it be rude and was under the impression tchill was still wanting to lynch Wake for some odd reason. Which is why I phone posted while my girlfriend was in the bathroom.
Fair enough, i'll drop it, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #877 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 874, bob3141 wrote:Skitter when havnt i made a joke rvs vote. I dont start playing seriously until the second day.
I have no idea, i'd have to look at other games of yours
Ii'm not aware that u dont start playing seriously until day2 ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #879 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok fair enough, i either didnt know that or didnt remember that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #884 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i will be vla tom thru sunday, dont know what my ingernet access will be like, i will check in when i can
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #885 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 883, Tchill13 wrote:skitter i am disappointed in so far (she is capable of being a force for town but has explained why she hasnt been yet, she needs to start working on it) but i like what i see from menal.
Game has gotten to a point where i feel like i'm starting to get ~into~ it, should be able to get some solid reads soon

@ garmr can you explain your tchill read again?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #888 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 886, Garmr wrote:Never does mention why he voted wake instead of slot he scum read.
tchill did u ever respond to this bit?

also yeah i don't particularly like the creature vote; creature is p easy to sort and i think he's more likely than not town

my gut is saying that mena is scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #908 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 883, Tchill13 wrote:I'm gonna take a break in defending myself from SR's. While the (too good to be scum with robb) argument is true, and skitter should know this, I find it to be in bad taste.
I guess my problem is you're kinda scummy no matter what robb is
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #909 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

Mena i'm not sure i like this readslist
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1025 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 914, Menalque wrote:
In post 909, skitter30 wrote:Mena i'm not sure i like this readslist
Okay, why not?
It's kinda overexplained
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1026 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not sure i like either of these wagon comps
Between the two i think i'd rather lynch bob
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1027 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Probably wont be around much before deadline, i've been traveling this weekend.
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1028 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

Mena i actually kinda want to vote you tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1036 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1029, Menalque wrote:
In post 1025, skitter30 wrote:
In post 914, Menalque wrote:
In post 909, skitter30 wrote:Mena i'm not sure i like this readslist
Okay, why not?
It's kinda overexplained
why overexplained as opposed to just 'explained'?
Because your bef, creature, and bob reads feel more like u had to slot them somewhere and so made up reasons for them than like you actually have those reads
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1037 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1031, Menalque wrote:
In post 1028, skitter30 wrote:Mena i actually kinda want to vote you tho
okay, why tho? I mean even if you're not sold on town!me yet I'm kinda surprised that you think I'm a good option to vote as I'd expect you to be p confident in reading me correctly as the game goes on
Because your pred was scummy and i'm not convinced your town

Notice how i didnt say i want to lynch you tho .... i do think you're probably a better sort for later days but i'm conflicted and havent made up my mind yet
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1045 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

Bleh maybe mena would be a better lynch
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1051 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1047, Menalque wrote:I mean wanting to vote me is wanting to lynch me de facto given deadline pressure
Well no, i want to vote to indicate that i dislike your posting but i dont necessarily want you lynched
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1053 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1046, Menalque wrote:I don’t see why it’s invalid to say “I know there can be only X scum in this game, so even if I’m not TRing someone I SR (or TR less) these other people so I’m defaulting them to town for now
Is this a method you've used to rank/sort people in other games?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1057 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah that's basically what i'm weighing, if i want the time/oppurtunity to do that tomorrow, assuming i'm still here, of course

I dont think i'll have time to do that before deadline really (in fact i'm not going to even be here at deadline, i'll be bouncing soonish)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1058 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1056, Menalque wrote:
In post 1053, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1046, Menalque wrote:I don’t see why it’s invalid to say “I know there can be only X scum in this game, so even if I’m not TRing someone I SR (or TR less) these other people so I’m defaulting them to town for now
Is this a method you've used to rank/sort people in other games?
I think so yeah

I’m gonna have dinner in a sec but I can look for where after if you like?

Yes please, whe you have a chance, i'm not sure i've ever seen you do that before

And ideally i'd like people to claim before we lynch them
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1140 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

wake which did you shoot?

VOTE: tchill

i'm slightly baffled that scum left you alive @wake because you're basically conftown now (?)
(barring a few tinfoil hat theories that probably aren't worth entertaining)

it's probably massclaim today, i think, we're in mylo

i guess we should be hesitant with voting

UNVOTE:

my vote is in tchill in spirit ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1143 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

look again ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1146 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok so creature wanted bef

wake opinion on massclaim?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1147 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

so ....
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1164 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1148, Wake1 wrote:Are there any Normal Power Roles that can redirect a NK?

I don't know about a massclaim. I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts before doing anything.
No, there arent.

You're ungated, right?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1185 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1157, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1140, skitter30 wrote:it's probably massclaim today, i think, we're in mylo
is it even possible for town to lose a game in 2 day phases on site? is that setup allowed in a normal???
Yeah, i guess.
Full vig seems insane in a game this size but that's apparently what we're dealing with
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1188 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1163, Tchill13 wrote:wake has to be conf town here. if he's scum then scum are way too OP given town could lose this game in just 2 day phases.
Scum vigs arent normal, he's conftown
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1190 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1186, Tchill13 wrote:if scum have the ability to have a vig then yes youre scum.

you defined multiball as one kill per faction.

if thats the case, then there must be 3 scum so town cant win in one day phase.
Multiball isnt allowed in mini normals
Pgos arent allowed either
Nor are scum vigs. He's just conftown
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1191 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1189, Tchill13 wrote:what the actual fuck.
Yeah idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1193 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1165, Tchill13 wrote:tchill/wake/robb/skitter/bef/garmr

if theres a vig in the game (town or scum) of a 9 player normal its almost a guarantee that only 2 scum are in the game.

if 3 scum is in this game this is a stupid setup. I'm against a mass claim.
If there's 3 scum on the same team than the game is already over

Like he has to be a vig and he's claiming ungated so yeah

It might just be something like
Bp scum
Scum

Vig
6 vts

Or something

That'a rhe only thing i have that makes sense
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1195 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1170, Wake1 wrote:If there ARE any results from any Town PRs today...

...perhaps they should be shared. Any new information I can work with while I'm still alive would be extremely helpful.
Yes, if anyone has any info they should just claim it imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1198 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1194, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1190, skitter30 wrote:He's just conftown
so scum thought it was worth leaving him alive so he might kill a townie.

didnt wake ask for opinions on the nk?
He said he was going to shoot in mena/garmr yesterday

If he dies the shot still goes thru, so it's more interesting to think that they want him alive *tonight* to shoot someone, i think

Pedit that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1199 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Not conftown but he gets townpoints
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1200 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok maybr tchill is town

We should probably push bef now
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1207 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1203, Tchill13 wrote:surely there has to be 3 scum. i cant imagine risking a setup that ends in 1 day phase.
No, because than we would have lost already
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1213 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Unless both scum are bp i just kill the vig
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1215 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm good at understanding/abusing setups as scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1221 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think we should probably be lynching bef today
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1223 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Are we just unilaterally taking garmr out of the lynch pool?

I dont feel so good about that actually
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1224 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

If he's like scum bp that might also explain what happened
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1227 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

More that he might be bp, although he's claiming he isnt so
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1230 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

If we assume garmr town then probably bef and robb

I think ur town now

I'm not condident on garmr town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1231 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1229, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1227, skitter30 wrote:More that he might be bp, although he's claiming he isnt so
Why?
I dont get what you're asking
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1232 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Is it dumb to want people to claim bp/not bp?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1235 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Because you're a full vig and you didnt get rb'd and scum not having anything to counter you is nuts

Not exclusively bp, could be rolestopper, commuter, etc
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1237 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

So scum have a doctor maybe ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1238 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think we should just massclaim honestly
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1242 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I mean i'd also have to have knowingly put myself in a position where the game was auto loss, but you know

Bouncing now
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1245 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Because garmr isnt conftown, and mylo is the correct time for massclaim
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1250 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok i gotta get to sleep so i'll answer more in depth tomorrow but tldr: no this whole sequence would be a really dumb way to play it
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1267 (isolation #166) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1248, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1242, skitter30 wrote:I mean i'd also have to have knowingly put myself in a position where the game was auto loss
only if garmr is conftown to everyone in the game.

which hes not, because youre debating it.

if garmr is bp you kill wake anyway to avoid the conftown unless you can for sure get a town kill there. thats the only reason you allow the risk of the conftown.

if garmr is bp and gets shot town probably allows wake to clear himself d2 since he claimed ungated to begin with.
think about it

if i were scum and i want to keep town!garmr in the lynch pool, the obvious move is to just ... nk the vig who would otherwise be conftown and not mislynchable, and then point out the next day that he was thinking of killing garmr, and that the vig died. look, now garmr is sketchy.
this is clean and simple ^

vs what you're proposing i'm doing:
keep the conftown vig alive, point out that this is town indicative for garmr, have multiple other people agree with me (you and the now conftown vig who isn't dead), and then decide that i dont' like how this makes garmr look and decide that i want to put him in the lynch pool anyways, which makes me look bad.
when i could have achieved the exact same result in an obvious and 'normal' course of action that nobody would have looked twice at

and instead of killing the vig and i choose kill creature of all people, who was imminently mislynchable

like which play makes more sense here; give me some credit

also garmr isn't conftown. the fact that the vig didn't die is in fact town-indicative for him, sure, since it means scum is probably ok with him dying.
but he isn't mechanically town, which is what conftown means. he isn't an ic. he hasn't been cop-cleared. he's just the center of a weird nk choice by scum, which could be explained in other ways (scum!him for whatever reason thought he was immune to being vigged, for whatever reason)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1268 (isolation #167) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1249, Garmr wrote:
In post 1237, skitter30 wrote:So scum have a doctor maybe ...?
Why would scum have a doctor.
why is there a vig
why are you macho

idk

scum have to have something to counter the doc, and it isn't an rb
doctor could make sense, and if you're macho it would indicate there's a decent chance there's a doc in the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1269 (isolation #168) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1251, Tchill13 wrote:skitter began to give me a hard tr but then realized that means garmr would need to be in the pool.

creature nk makes more sense from bef/skitter than bef/robb given creatures robb tr. this plus skits hesitancy on garmr is enough to make me change my preferance of rob being in my nk/lynch proposal to skitter.

once again, its auto win from my pov either way if garmr is conftown.
a) i still think you're town but the things you're proposing are ridiculous and almost insulting
b) garmr isn't conftown
c) again if scum!me wanted to keep garmr in the pool this would be a dumb af way to go about it
d) creature was mislynchable and an objectively worse nk than the vig
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1270 (isolation #169) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1253, Robbnva wrote:I find it interesting Garmr is claiming macho when hectic in his post that got deleted said he should fake claim macho.

I still like skitter for scum. Garmr isn’t confirmed town. Nobody is really except wake which is rather unfortunate

I’m town but if y’all think Lynching me wins the game then go for it.
hectic (creature) flipped town tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1271 (isolation #170) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1260, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1259, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1258, Wake1 wrote:(don't want to out your name but I will confirm if you choose to claim
"don't want to out your name but I will confirm if you choose to claim"

I will only out before if the other person wants me to or is in danger of a lynch. Don't want to give scum any info on a conftown if not needed.
If it's just a Neighbor/Neighborizer role without any useful results then I don't care about it. Any useful information, however, I do.
sigh that's not what a friendly neighbor is either

if player A is friendly neighbor they target player B and the mod tells player B that player A is town

it's like a limited-use IC shot
BEF's saying he knows someone told him they're town last night
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1276 (isolation #171) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

I agree with robb.

It's town indicative but doest make him town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1281 (isolation #172) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

He shouldnt be. That's not a good reason to conftown someone, esp in mylo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1287 (isolation #173) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm getting paranoid of tchill/garmr
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1290 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

We should just massclaim, there's no reason not to
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1298 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1293, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1288, Wake1 wrote:I really need BEF to come in and contribute more.

I don't want him getting mislynched for not being active.
TAADAA, ask and you shall receive...

Sorry. Been on daddy duty since my kids kindergarten is closed today and tomorrow but I'll post when I can.

The rational and statistically sound option is to lynch from the bob wagon. If that wagon was all town then we are doomed anyways.
Let's start at the beginning.

A) this is awful
B) just claim the friendly neighbor
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1301 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think he's saying it's tchill
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1303 (isolation #177) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yes he should just spell it out tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1304 (isolation #178) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

Oh hey i'm quicklynchable now
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1306 (isolation #179) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

Bef you ought to unvote
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1309 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

Not really but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1310 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1305, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1302, Wake1 wrote:I need confirmation.

I'm not going to make assumptions based on vague hints.

If BEF can confirm someone is Conftown NOW IS THE TIME.
I feel differently. It's not my place to out this person atm. Don't you see that helps scum to POE as well.
You realize that the game is just over if we lynch wrong today, right? If we lynch wrong due to hiding the setup it doesnt matter what scum could figuge out overnight because they'll have just won
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1311 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

like the aftermath is irrelevant if we just lose
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1314 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

wake you wanna tell bef to unvote?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1318 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

sigh

i've decided i'm not counting this game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1321 (isolation #185) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

bef explain why exactly you sr me, ty

you're also being like ridiculously scummy rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1328 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

i've kinda resigned myself to people being scum or obstinate, i think it's just a loss at this point tbh

but ya if i get mislynched due to this shoot bef for me, ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1331 (isolation #187) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

robb i honestly dont know what else to say if you odn't understand that 'giving an explanation you don't like' doesn't mean 'i did not provide an explanation'
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1337 (isolation #188) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

sigh

i don't know if i feel comfortable voting yet but my vote is in bef in spirit
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1338 (isolation #189) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1334, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1327, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1325, Robbnva wrote:Why are you being dumb?
Robb, do you understand we're in MYLO?

If BEF has a Conftown result, it needs to be shared now.

If we arein MYLO wouldn't scum just come out and hammer skitter for the win? I think the problem is that skitter is caught scum and thus no quick-lol-scum-hammer
do you not realize how backwards this post is ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1340 (isolation #190) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

robb stop baiting ppl ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1343 (isolation #191) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

bef do you not understand that if we mislynch and wake shoots town tonight (hey maybe even your fn) it doesn't matter whether or not the fn announces himself to someone else, since the game will just be over

and isn't it better for the fn to conftown himself to everyone now instead of to just one other person tonight?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1345 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

well maybe you shouldn't lolvote in lylo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1346 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

if we mislynch today the only way we don't lose is if wake shoots scum

and are we going to ignore the part that it's silly to prioritize the fn announcing himself to someone else tonight when you could just conftown him to everyone today?

like what's the town motivation for not doing this exactly
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1348 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

you ok with me voting him?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1353 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

you realize that fn doesn't know your alignment, right?

like you're trying to get points with an fn that's probably going to be claiming anyways at the expense of pissing off the vig who wants to shoot you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1354 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

well unless it's a loyal fn or something
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1357 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

it's tchill or bef made it up, everyone else has posted during this convo, i guess
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1360 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

well no bef's alignment has nothing to do with a (non-loyal) fn
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1362 (isolation #199) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

of course vig + fn seems to poweful for a game this size but maybe we'd have a better sense of the setup if we massclaimed

pedit well while you're posturing hte day might end since, you know, you're enabling a quickhammer rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”