he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1064 (isolation #200) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:55 am

Post by osuka »

In post 917, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Robert
????????

andante's 3 post case was enough to sway you?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #201) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:14 am

Post by osuka »

In post 946, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Robert M. Hunter
very insightful

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #202) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 948, Robert M Hunter wrote:I crumbed my role in my first post.
????????

why the fuck would you claim pr at e-2? what the fuck is wrong with you? either you're completely out of your mind or hilariously desperate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #203) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 950, Asteria wrote:
In post 885, Andante wrote:bruh. it's ben 24 hours, I'm literally just yalls low hanging fruit, do yall plan on actually finding scum or is the plan to vote me, have me flip green, then go "andante was just bad" like, I'm not flipping red
Honesty this feels like genuine town frustration. Andante deserves a chance. I think what we've seen so far is more indicative of being new to forum mafia than any alignment.
are you ever gonna start posting things that haven't been said?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #204) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by osuka »

like is it just me or is it extremely strange that asteria only ever seems to say things that other people have said in the past 2 pages

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #205) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 953, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 949, VFP wrote:So I guess it's just general meta to claim a PR now days.
No one has even been put to E1 and we have 2 claims.

I've just finished a game where there were 3 PRs claimed day 1 and 1 was scum.

UNVOTE: Robert M Hunter

Personally I don't support this kind idlf mentality in general.
I'll take a re look in the morning to see who I vote.
I wasn't at E-1, but everyone scumreads me so it was only a matter of time.
this is the shittiest defense to a shitty claim ive ever seen and somehow it makes it worse. i didnt think that was possible but if you set out to completely botch a d1 claim, you done did a good job

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #206) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:18 am

Post by osuka »

In post 955, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 900, Andante wrote:
In post 897, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd like to state for the record i don't think you're bad at this game, i have never said that nor will i ever. it's not how i play.
In post 891, Andante wrote:
- appeal to emotion for getting wagoned
* ok, so what? my reaction to votes on me. I don't think I've really ATE'd much this game, want me to just sit here going "guys I'm bad! take it easy on me!!!" cause I'm not doing that, I know I'm not complete trash at this, and my main goal is trying to figure out who is scum and who is annoying town right now.
you're using AtE right now, saying woe is me. it's not about being bad or good. you actually successfully utilized AtE to get Robert to believe you are town.

example:
In post 744, Andante wrote:ah crap. I have 4 votes on me... I kinda hate this.... I'm just gonna dissapear for a bit and hope the votes get off me
now i get this can come from frustrated town. but the fact that it got someone off of you raises my hackles a little bit. on its own it doesn't mean much but in conjunction with the rest of my points it leads me to believe you rolled scum.

... how the heck is that ate?? I was pissed off IRL, told yall I was just gonna go away instead of throwing out personal attacks. I wasn't trying to appeal to anyone's emotions.

You are literally REACHING for every "reason" I can be scum... and you know you're reaching too. again, setting up for my town flip, cause you know I'm flipping town. "this can come from frustrated town"

I'm done conversing with you, this is literally going no where.
@anyone who is town, if you can't see why dragon is scum from this exchange this morning. whatever
It's interesting that I might have been the only player to see STD as scum, and you voted me.
are you saying andante and std are scum buddies?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #207) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:18 am

Post by osuka »

In post 961, Anya wrote:Andante consistently saying she's gonna lurk or take a break yet continuing to post constantly is pretty towny
what

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by osuka »

In post 984, VFP wrote:Osuka just going under the radar heavily right now considering they have 200 posts already.
osuka wrote:i was a busy early friday, then i got too drunk late friday, then i was too hungover to think on saturday so sorry about that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:26 am

Post by osuka »

so i think i need to point out that while im not saying std is scum, i definitely havent seen a very convincing case on that slot and a lot of people seem to be sheeping pooky for no apparent reason, unless i missed something big

assuming i'm wrong here, can someone elaborate on why my impression that this is a meme wagon is incorrect?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1027, Save The Dragons wrote:what do you mean i'm not fighting my wagon? i'm voting for who i think is scum and most people are still like "oh that's just pooky" ignoring the fact he has yet to do anything this entire game. people are also ignoring T3 has done nothing yet but just jump on my wagon and post nothing but STD bashing posts.

isn't it weird that both replacements haven't bothered to read the thread and instead have just decided i'm scum without much reasoning attached?
this typically reads like scum but this time around im somewhat inclined to agree, even in light of an extremely off-putting 1023

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:32 am

Post by osuka »

what????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #212) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1053, VFP wrote:It's comments like that. I don't believe that you actually believe to be the sole player in this game looking for scum.
What happens if Robert flips TPR here?
for what it's worth this is a good post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #213) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1074, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1057, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1055, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:do I have to write out like a thought process and everything
ffs yes
so you admit I'm right that you're scum but you're just annoyed that I'm not showing my work?

:3
you'll have to show _some_ work to convince me here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #214) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1101, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 872, osuka wrote:holy shit i got some crab dip and fries and this is reALLY good
In post 31, osuka wrote:this does not come from scum
what's your take on crab dip + fries

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #215) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:45 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1117, Andante wrote:Wait, quick question, do we for sure know 3 maf? or is it 2? unknown? what? this will mess with what I know (I'm not trying to dumbtell, serious question!!) I read and read, but yeah I'm assuming 3 cause 13
3 is a fair assumption and one that ive been working with

anything else would make this an extremely strange setup, though we _are_ playing a datisi game so for all we know it could be 10 scum and 3 town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #216) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1131, Andante wrote:update: I think we're dealing with a traitor in this, idk how that affects anything lol
okay so why are you so convinced that there's a traitor? we have several town pr claims and you're saying mafia has a traitor? what do you know that i dont?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #217) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1148, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1055, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:do I have to write out like a thought process and everything
oh this is why u think he's traitor lol
lmao i hope not because 2 scum 1 traitor in a 13p game with probably at least 2 town PRs is an extremely fiery take

unless andante is like ungated vig or dayvig that sounds like an absurd setup to me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #218) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:50 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1149, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1079, osuka wrote:
In post 1027, Save The Dragons wrote:what do you mean i'm not fighting my wagon? i'm voting for who i think is scum and most people are still like "oh that's just pooky" ignoring the fact he has yet to do anything this entire game. people are also ignoring T3 has done nothing yet but just jump on my wagon and post nothing but STD bashing posts.

isn't it weird that both replacements haven't bothered to read the thread and instead have just decided i'm scum without much reasoning attached?
this typically reads like scum but this time around im somewhat inclined to agree, even in light of an extremely off-putting 1023
what makes you like this post more than you usually would?
that was a pretty solid post and it shows a concise and reasonable thought process. it's not phrased funny, it's not nebulous regardless of the angle you look at it and it's generally sane

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #219) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:50 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1153, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1151, osuka wrote:
In post 1101, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 872, osuka wrote:holy shit i got some crab dip and fries and this is reALLY good
In post 31, osuka wrote:this does not come from scum
what's your take on crab dip + fries
that shit makes my mouth go pop-pop-pop-PING
welcome to the townbloc

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #220) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1154, InsidiousLemons wrote:for the record since no one asked: i'm certain that pawns' replacement is due to that one random post being him accidentally outing his main and dropping the game because of it. therefore not AI
i hate treating replacements as AI in any way whatsoever. it really pisses me off when i rep into a game and people expect me to explain my slot's actions before i joined the game. that's just moronic

this is only tangentially related to the game but i want to voice my intention to relentlessly shame and shit on whoever tries to do that to any player who reps into this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #221) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1157, Andante wrote:
In post 1146, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1053, VFP wrote:It's comments like that. I don't believe that you actually believe to be the sole player in this game looking for scum.
^ andante have you responded to this yet
I haven't responded to a lot of random things this game, but once I have an answer to my question we'll be a bit better, trust me, if I just flat out claimed you'd understand how I saw a 0% chance he's a town tracker
okay so i'm not asking you to claim. in fact, i'm gonna ask you right now not to claim at this moment

but please elaborate on why you think that p=0 for a town tracker in this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #222) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:56 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1167, Andante wrote:
In post 1165, osuka wrote:
In post 1157, Andante wrote:
In post 1146, InsidiousLemons wrote:
^ andante have you responded to this yet
I haven't responded to a lot of random things this game, but once I have an answer to my question we'll be a bit better, trust me, if I just flat out claimed you'd understand how I saw a 0% chance he's a town tracker
okay so i'm not asking you to claim. in fact, i'm gonna ask you right now not to claim at this moment

but please elaborate on why you think that p=0 for a town tracker in this game

I realized I'm actually uncertain, cause I thought 1 thing, but I'm asking a clarifying question, ahhhhhhh I've paused all thoughts till I hear back
where did you ask said question

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #223) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1203, Andante wrote:ahhhhhh osuka, should I out how many gunned members are here? idk if it's beneficial for town or will only help maf
im really not the one to make that call but if it were down to me i would say dont say anything. if it turns out im in the minority though just go ahead and do it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #224) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1256, Andante wrote:
In post 1255, osuka wrote:
In post 1203, Andante wrote:ahhhhhh osuka, should I out how many gunned members are here? idk if it's beneficial for town or will only help maf
im really not the one to make that call but if it were down to me i would say dont say anything. if it turns out im in the minority though just go ahead and do it

lol too late, I just outed it, if I could re do this game I wouldn't have even claimed, but yolo
yeah i just saw it. not a huge deal though i think

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #225) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1296, Andante wrote:
In post 1291, Andresvmb wrote:Also Andante is like obvious Town. Andante go look at those that have voted or dismissed you (excluding me, I was wrong - sorry). Tell me what you see.

Like everyone here probably voted me, I don't care, I know what my mistake was and I'll do better next game.

basically a tldr: I'm informed gs, we have 4 guns this game (I am 1 of those)

that's essentially all that happened recently, I'm still convinced pooky vs STD is town v town, just trying to find scum now.
osuka/Anya told me not to claim - they get a few town points in my book
T3... isn't helping the already bad Haschel slot, idk
crayons/lemons are kinda where the vote should go today (maybe) I need to read more into both to be sure what I wanna do idk

I probably should shut up and let yall play some XD
you shouldn't give me towncred for telling you not to claim. it was the obvious thing to do, and the only reason i said it is because SOME OTHER SLOTS either fakeclaimed or seem to have absolutely not a clue what the fuck they're doing

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #226) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1310, Andante wrote:
In post 1308, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1304, Save The Dragons wrote:i'll send you a pm post game for sure if that's what you want

<3
And when yall both flip green you'll be best friends for life
do you seriously think thats tvt

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #227) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1329, Robert M Hunter wrote:I don't understand players calling me scum when they can pretend to think I'm super town and get their wish of me night killed by tomorrow.
this is the most absurd post of the game so far

assuming youre town, which i dont think you are, why the fuck would scum want to nk you?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #228) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1334, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1331, osuka wrote:
In post 1329, Robert M Hunter wrote:I don't understand players calling me scum when they can pretend to think I'm super town and get their wish of me night killed by tomorrow.
this is the most absurd post of the game so far

assuming youre town, which i dont think you are, why the fuck would scum want to nk you?
Speaking of absurdities

Because I'm the tracker.
why the fuck would i believe that claim

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #229) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 313, osuka wrote:i don't think i would vig you
if i said this was a vig crumb and claimed vig, would you believe me?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #230) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by osuka »

because you shouldnt, and thats exactly what rmh did

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #231) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by osuka »

im sorry whats the case on t3

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #232) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by osuka »

are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #233) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #234) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1352, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1344, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1342, Andante wrote:
In post 1339, osuka wrote:
In post 313, osuka wrote:i don't think i would vig you
if i said this was a vig crumb and claimed vig, would you believe me?
100% I mean, who's to say Robert isn't VT baiting a kill right now, I'd love to just leave him alone for the moment and try to find someone else...
They’re not. You need to think more strategically because this is garbage. If I’m of some importance to my Team, then typically I fight hard, hide my claim (to make sure it’s useful), and only claim it when I absolutely have to. Does RMH fit that pattern to you?
When I claimed, not a single player had expressed a sentiment of finding me townie, everyone that weighed in on the topic of my alignment wanted me eliminated, so I had no choice.
this is the stupidest post in the thread by an order of magnitude

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #235) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1354, Andante wrote:
In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on

yep. no need for him to worry about catching up if he's out. logic.
this is the second stupidest post on the thread

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #236) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1357, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on
The protector of lurkers has spoken.
if you seriously think flashtraining a slot only because they're lurking is a good idea then i have news for you, buddy

you're a moron

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #237) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1366, Andante wrote:
In post 1364, osuka wrote:
if you seriously think flashtraining a slot only because they're lurking is a good idea then i have news for you, buddy

you're a moron

hey. be nice!
sorry my niceness has run out because the ridiculous amount of stupid shit that's been said in the past half hour is starting to kill my brain cells

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #238) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1368, Andresvmb wrote:

you're a moron
Why are you so intent on engaging RMH like this? If you think they’re Scum shouldn’t you be ignoring them?
absolutely not, because if nobody ever engages with scum they can just coast to endgame. you need to keep them talking so that eventually they do something that makes it extra obvious that they're scum, or maybe turns out you got your read wrong and they're actually town. that's okay too, but the only way you're gonna find out is if _someone_ talks to them

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #239) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1370, Robert M Hunter wrote:

you're a moron
It's in fact an excellent idea.

you're a moron
i really hope you're trolling me right now because the english dictionary fails me when i try to express just how unbelievably, exceptionally, unequivocally brainless that way of playing the game is

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #240) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

since this is your first game let me retract some of what i said about you being a moron. everything else stands

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #241) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

yeah see ive short-circuited robert's brain

oh well

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1383, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1380, osuka wrote:like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town
Not if you believe that lurking is alignment indicative.

that's just actually fucking stupid
you can't make the blanket statement that lurking is AI

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
i'm not saying t3 is town, i'm saying that killing a random slot is pro scum, and that's essentially what this is

i personally think rmh is a good candidate but exec'ing a claimed tracker d1 is stupid so we're not gonna do that, even if i have serious doubts about that claim to begin with. i think asteria might not be a bad option and i'm confident std vs pooky is not tvt so there's at least one scum in there

take your pick

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1391, Andresvmb wrote:@osuka vote STD. I was re-reading and I started liking VFP actually.
my vote is only on vfp because i havent decided who i wanna vote for but i dont think vfp is our guy for d1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1390, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1386, osuka wrote:
In post 1383, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1380, osuka wrote:like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town
Not if you believe that lurking is alignment indicative.

that's just actually fucking stupid
you can't make the blanket statement that lurking is AI
Yes you can, I just did.
well you're wrong

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1392, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
He can't possibly have a town read on T3. That would be absurd.
and you couldn't possibly have a scum read on t3

that's my fucking point, genius, you can't have ANY sort of read on a slot that has produced zero content because there's nothing to get a fucking read from

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #248) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1403, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1394, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please.
There’s some Scum motivation in this too. Make a fight look sufficiently annoying and pollute the thread, and drive Town apathy. I’ve seen it before.
Look, the osuka's insults were cute at first, but after gratuitous insult #145,565,112 I personally has had enough and he can go play in traffic.

If you want to look at who is polluting the thread, why are you pointing at me, instead of the one who regularly quotes a whole page just to say it's the "stupidest post" he's ever seen? Again and again?
if you can't read into and extract meaning from me saying a statement is stupid then that's your own fault and your own problem

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #249) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by osuka »

alright please make your case on t3, i'm listening

i'll consider it honestly and if you feel like you can sway me here's your chance. if you can't make a case then you should ask yourself if you should really be voting that slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #250) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1407, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1402, osuka wrote:
In post 1392, Robert M Hunter wrote:
He can't possibly have a town read on T3. That would be absurd.
and you couldn't possibly have a scum read on t3

that's my fucking point, genius, you can't have ANY sort of read on a slot that has produced zero content because there's nothing to get a fucking read from
It's not "zero content" - it's 100% scummy content, all of it.
can you give some post numbers for a few examples then

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #251) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1409, Andante wrote:OSUKA, PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

like seriously, just stop talking to Robert at all if you have to.
go away

you're actively trying to derail a conversation that is actively working towards an execution decision

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #252) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by osuka »

Andante wrote:
In post 1414, osuka wrote:
In post 1409, Andante wrote:OSUKA, PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

like seriously, just stop talking to Robert at all if you have to.
go away

you're actively trying to derail a conversation that is actively working towards an execution decision

I'm actively trying to derail the personal attacks yes. if you keep it game related, I don't care
we've kept it game related unless you haven't been reading, in which case there's another reason for you not to get in the middle of the fucking conversation

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #253) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by osuka »

Spoiler:
In post 1426, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'll do it, but fuck you in advance for when you boringly and predictably call me wrong and a moron for my effort.

========================

This is very early in the game and Haschel is picking hard at Andres while sucking up to you. You're probably to vain to see it. He asks a question about a
subjective
judgment, then nit picks. And comes at Andres again and again.

Now I'm not sure if Haschel is sucking up to a townie and picking on another townie, or sucking up to a townie and ragging on his buddy... or buddying up to his buddy to persecute a townie... chances are it's the first scenario but anything is possible.

I don't see this coming from town.
In post 108, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Andres, you said that osuka's reaction seemed genuine. Can you elaborate? What would an ungenuine reaction from osuka look like?
In post 222, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 180, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 108, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Andres, you said that osuka's reaction seemed genuine. Can you elaborate? What would an ungenuine reaction from osuka look like?
He called me out for lying, which I obviously was since I was simply entering the game and throwing out nonsense. My perception is that osuka would have tried to buddy me if they were not being genuine. Like agreed with my post and voted the same player, or immediately placed me as Town (since I was quite obviously extending an olive branch). Instead, osuka gives me crap about putting misinformation out there. And then later, they question me for “defending them”. That seems like a Town player actually concerned about getting pocketed. So it earns a pass from me.
Mmm, that doesn't quite jibe with me. You clearly were making a joke and expected for it to be taken as a joke. Osuka's reaction of not believing you (prudent) while not acting like it was a blatant joke (not prudent at all) would be the last reaction I would expect.
In post 168, Andresvmb wrote:I can explain what I was trying to do and you guys can tell me what you think.

I didn’t have a strong read of osuka when I first approached the game. But, last time we played, I failed to listen to them (in a way that clearly hurt the Town, since they were correct and I wasn’t), and so I wanted to let them stay in the game, provide input, and see where it lead. Yeah, they’re pretty tricky to read. But I thought I would give it a chance.
Let's talk about this. Can you explain what you mean by "letting them stay in the game"?

As an aside, the game has been open for less than 24 hours; nobody is a lurker yet. Osuka, you have more posts than the second and third most prolific posters combined. Dial it down.
In post 228, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 224, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 222, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Let's talk about this. Can you explain what you mean by "letting them stay in the game"?
Not voting for them and asking for their thoughts.
That is a bizarre way to view the effect of a single vote. But putting that aside, can you show me where you actually ask for their thoughts?

PREVIEW EDIT re 225: Osuka don't you dare comment on this.
In post 235, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 231, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 228, Haschel Cedricson wrote:That is a bizarre way to view the effect of a single vote. But putting that aside, can you show me where you actually ask for their thoughts?
Did you expect to directly ask: can you give me your thoughts on x?
Yes, I do expect that.
Because I haven’t done that.
Ah.
I did however suggest that we vote the player asking for more votes on them. That’s me directly wanting to interact with someone.

That's not you trying to learn Osuka's thoughts; that you trying to get Osuka to go along with your thoughts.
You could just read my posts also.
I did, which is why I asked the question.

from the top:
i think 108 is actually an excellent question. 222 is where it starts to get a little strange, but 222 alone isnt enough for me to say that slot is scum. 235 i think is a post that comes across as a really forced push, but again: is that all there is? that's not enough to really convince me that we should choose this slot as exec d1. i'm probably willing to compromise here, but do you have anything after the rep in?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #254) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1430, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1421, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1346, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: T3
In post 1347, Andante wrote:I would vote T3 here... that slot has just had no significant contribution, half me just feels we'd be better just killing it, and living with the consequence of it, cause like, we can't make a read off nothing... at least everyone here has had something relevant, that slot? is a mess...

VOTE: T3
Like this is the sequence. Just when you’ve been fighting Pooky who is the alternative to STD. Do you not see the obvious here?
And you won't vote T3, and osuka won't vote T3... maybe that's what we should be looking at.
nice misrep

i said i don't want to flashtrain that slot but i never said i wasn't willing to vote it and in fact, i _am_ willing to compromise on it and i would rather exec that slot than go into n1 without an exec, so if it comes down to that you'll have my vote. there's two days left so it shouldn't be the case here, which is why i'm prodding you to explain better why you sound so confident that that slot is scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #255) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1440, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1437, Save The Dragons wrote:what even is your case on me, andres
Just look at your ISO. You’ve basically been pushing Town consistently. Or everyone I TR at least. Your push on me was bad, but you dropped it when you realized I was being TR. And then what did you do? You went to push Andante. I mean that alone is enough for me wanting to get you executed. You’re also strongly defending RMH who is Scummy as all hell.
??????

i've townread you all game andres, don't make me change my mind

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #256) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1476, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: SaveTheDragons
?????????

why are you sheeping pooky again all of a sudden? didn't you wanna lynch the lurker?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #257) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1485, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 670, Salsabil Faria wrote:Who is defending who again?
Osuka was defending VFP who at that point in time had made 2 posts. That’s what I was saying wasn’t worth defending much.
???

if memory serves (and i think memory does), i was ripping into vfp since the very beginning because that slot decided to come right out of the gate saying the stupidest shit on the planet

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #258) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1489, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1488, osuka wrote:
In post 1440, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1437, Save The Dragons wrote:what even is your case on me, andres
Just look at your ISO. You’ve basically been pushing Town consistently. Or everyone I TR at least. Your push on me was bad, but you dropped it when you realized I was being TR. And then what did you do? You went to push Andante. I mean that alone is enough for me wanting to get you executed. You’re also strongly defending RMH who is Scummy as all hell.
??????

i've townread you all game andres, don't make me change my mind
Why?
pushing your townreads = they're scum? what the fuck?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #259) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by osuka »

that's a pretty weird post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #260) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by osuka »

okay now we’re getting somewhere

can you point to where the reasoning started to tick you off

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #261) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by osuka »

i agree that rmh is fairly scummy, but can you really justify execing a tracker claim d1?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #262) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #263) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1501, Datisi wrote:are you FUCKING KIDDING ME
“pagetop sniper” is my middle name

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #264) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1505, VFP wrote:
In post 1279, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1277, Andante wrote:
In post 1273, Andresvmb wrote:I really would like to blow up Robert.

Sadly we're not getting the tracker today. Gonna have to find someone else who preferably isn't Pooky
They’re not a Tracker - that’s nonsense. I have never seen an actual Town PR Tracker blow their spot up so fast. That’s ridiculous.
And you have seen an Informed GS do so?
how is an informed miller + gs different from an informed gs + miller?

like there might not be a miller here but does it actually really matter who’s informed?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #265) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by osuka »

that only furthers my theory that we’re actually playing 10 maf vs 3 town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #266) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by osuka »

i woke up this morning with a new perspective on life

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #267) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by osuka »

the oracle has talked to me in my dreams. i have had a revelation

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #268) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:37 am

Post by osuka »

i don't know about you, but i'm ~feeling 22~
VOTE: pooky

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #269) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:38 am

Post by osuka »

gonna get to work, ill make my case as soon as possible but unfortunately duty calls

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:42 am

Post by osuka »

i dont wanna hammer std but i will if i have to because of the deadline so you dont have to worry about a no-lynch. i dont think hes the best d1 exec

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:00 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1555, Andante wrote:I also won't vote Pooky, so I need another option
why

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1631, T3 wrote:Compomise: vote Asteria
i guess this is one that i can be ok with

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1633, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and "Pooky is not doing anything" is not a scum case.

It's also factually untrue
you replaced into a slot that was really scummy and so far haven't done enough in my book to really convince me that you have a town role pm

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #274) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:45 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1644, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:voting people =/= doing nothing.

trying to eliminate someone =/= doing nothing
dude the std wagon was a meme train for the longest time because you never said anything other than post a bunch of flavor that added literally nothing to the game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #275) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1650, Save The Dragons wrote:at this point i think you should vote me out because i think you'll learn a lot as a town
ate?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #276) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Yeah, I'm suspicious about
VFP
too atm. Want to wagon him?

VOTE: VFP
as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #277) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1691, Andante wrote:Do I see salsa fishing for PRs???

VOTE: Salsa
???????

either i completely missed it or youre making shit up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #278) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:51 am

Post by osuka »

alright i just saw andante switch votes 4 times over the course of 20 minutes

that's cool i guess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #279) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1740, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1736, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???
Definitely not. The votes have been moving all around but I’m pretty sure we haven’t even gotten close to 7. And where’s the 30 minutes left coming from? I thought we had at least a day left.
Yeah, we have a day left, but I'm not sure anymore if we can get another elimination by the majority agreeing other than
Save The Dragons
why are you so pressed about getting an exec in as soon as possible? that's extremely weird

it's usually good for town to use as much time as possible without getting to a point where you actually can't get an exec in, and hurrying everyone else up here is rubbing me off in a really wrong way. i wanna give you a pass because you're new to the game but this is really fucking weird

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #280) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1752, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I really hope you're a town.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
fucking what?

VOTE: salsa

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1756, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1755, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1754, Save The Dragons wrote:why do you hope i'm a town

don't you learn just as much if i'm scum
If you're town it'll be easy to find scum from your wagon imo.
EBWOP
In post 1061, osuka wrote:
In post 794, osuka wrote:
In post 784, osuka wrote:
In post 574, osuka wrote:
In post 571, osuka wrote:
In post 487, osuka wrote:this is amateur hour

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #282) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1763, InsidiousLemons wrote:@osuka can you explain why you're confident in 1398 that pooky vs std is either tvs or svs?
pooky comes in and tunnels std, who repeatedly dismissed his push as being empty (which, for a long time at least, was true), and then starts pushing back on pooky on that alone

like in hindsight i guess it _could_ be tvt? i really don't think it is though. if this is scum theater, it's really truly excellent and if it was a tvt it probably would've died a long time ago because both of them know better than to get in a stupid slap fight, so my bet is on that being tvs

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1774, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1764, InsidiousLemons wrote: is a bit weird. "I could have [...] let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway" is a strange line from someone who isn't supposed to know who's town and who's scum
WOW

That's a really, really good observation.
no, it isn't? there's nothing jumping out at me from that post

he literally started the previous sentence with "if i'm scum", that's clearly a hypothetical

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by osuka »

AND if he's town, why does "I could have let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway" sound weird? the motivation behind that surely wouldn't be town, but that's far from being a scum slip

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1772, osuka wrote:
In post 1678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Yeah, I'm suspicious about
VFP
too atm. Want to wagon him?

as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen
vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by osuka »

like honestly thinking about it i think i prefer to exec vfp over pooky? my inspiration doesn't feel like it was super inspired anymore

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by osuka »

and if anything 1774 just puts rmh even further in scum territory in my mind. literally the only reason im not deathtunneling that slot is because he claimed tracker and it's Unwise™ to kill a pr claim d1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #288) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I request to everyone that
stop doing wtf you guys are doing atm
??? While I has started reading from page 41, it was 61 pages then, now it becomes 64. I don't care what is going on right now, I want to finish catching up 1st! Now, will you guys be good enough to let me do that by not increasing any more pages for now?
Can you please hold yourselves??
i think i forgot to quote this too but my other tab was open on this post and i do want to point out that this is fucking disgusting and salsa is quickly climbing to the top of my shit list for a d1 exec

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #289) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1790, VFP wrote:
In post 1785, osuka wrote:okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?
Calm down a bit.
i am calm

do you have anything to say, or is it just the regular good old non-content?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #290) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1791, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1780, osuka wrote:he literally started the previous sentence with "if i'm scum", that's clearly a hypothetical
Sorry - that wasn't in the bit InsidiousLemons posted, I didn't realize that.

Question: Why am I scummy for agreeing, but the person I am agreeing with is not?
i don't think that post is, in a void, scummy. you're just scummy for other reasons

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #292) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by osuka »

my vote is on salsa right now and while i do support a salsa exec, i'm gonna go back on what i previously said and say i can be happy with vfp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #293) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1805, VFP wrote:
In post 1800, osuka wrote:do you have anything to say, or is it just the regular good old non-content?
I mean, I can post that I was drunk, didn't feel like playing then post per post since with basically worthless comments that I have no intention to follow up?
I know what you juicers consider as content.
the fact that youre pretending that's my entire iso only furthers my point

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #294) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by osuka »

i can show you a picture of all the empty cans in my recycling bin if youd like

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #295) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1811, VFP wrote:
In post 1809, osuka wrote:the fact that youre pretending that's my entire iso only furthers my point
It's not far off.
But instead of dancing around it, vote me.
alright

VOTE: vfp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #296) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by osuka »

have you ever considered that the "juicers" around here may have more than 5 brain cells and the ability to infer what is implied in a large portion of my posts, which you evidently cannot do for whatever reason i cannot ascertain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #297) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by osuka »

is that the extent of your ability to offend me? i'm disappointed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #298) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by osuka »

there are so many beautiful words in the english dictionary that you can use to deride someone else's intellect

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #299) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by osuka »

1064, 1068, 1069, and 1070 all imply things that, as established, evidently went far over your head. it's surprisingly hard to penetrate that thick skull of yours, since clearly no matter how many times i repeat that you can't seem to get it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #300) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

here's one from the cambridge dictionary that you'll find useful. hopefully you learn something today

nuance

noun

/'nu·ɑns/

a quality of something that is not easy to notice but may be important

Actors have to study the nuances of facial expression to show the whole range of emotions.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #302) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by osuka »

do you seriously want me to explain what those mean? it's really not that hard to read those

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #303) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

1064 expresses doubt as to the legitimacy of std's vote, because he switched with seemingly little reason
1067 expresses aversion to andres' vote, because he offered no reason whatsoever as to why he made the vote
1068 expresses surprise. the claim should never happened, if it's true. the last sentence underscores the absurdity of a legitimate claim at that point in time and casts doubt as to its legitimacy ("or hilariously desperate")
1069 points out that asteria had posted no original thought in a while and has only repeated things that had been said in thread, which is typically indicative of scum trying to fly under the radar
for 1070, see 1069

hopefully you'll learn to read sometime in the future so i don't have to do this again

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

scumbag, yes
scum, no

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1847, Andresvmb wrote:@osuka you have a really negative view of RMH correct? Do you think Scum!VFP makes if that’s the case?
actually that's a really good question and i'm initially inclined to say no. it's something to go back to in terms of associatives, but until then the scumreads stay. ime there's not a lot of good things to come out of trying to make associatives too early (i.e., before any flips)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1849, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 980, Datisi wrote:
not voting [3]:
Haschel Cedricson, VFP, Green Crayons
In post 1000, Datisi wrote:
not voting [1]:
Green Crayons
In post 1075, Datisi wrote:
not voting [1]:
Green Crayons
In post 1501, Datisi wrote:
not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, Andante
In post 1550, Datisi wrote:
not voting [1]:
Green Crayons
In post 1600, Datisi wrote:
not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, VFP
In post 1675, Datisi wrote:
not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, Asteria
In post 1725, Datisi wrote:
not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, Asteria
In post 1750, Datisi wrote:
not voting [2]:
Green Crayons, Asteria
this is gonna be some real useful info after the flip
how come?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1906, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I'm taking a day off from this thread.
you're taking a day off the day the deadline expires? what in the fuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1920, Asteria wrote:Osuka, is your scumread on me serious? I honestly thought you were just trying to rile me up the whole time
no yeah youre not a really strong scumread but i would say youre a solid scumlean right now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by osuka »

dude honestly if everyone else wants to do rmh i guess i could but i still maintain that execing a claimed tracker d1 is stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

you said you dont find vfp scummy. do you find them towny?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1938, Andante wrote:Yall are acting like you won't be happy till we yeet the tracker day 1... and then if he actually flips tracker, yall will just shrug and go "not my fault he was bad"

like please... just ignore RMH for the next 24 hours
youre right that it wouldnt be my fault if he is tracker and bad, but have you not been reading?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1970, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1936, Andresvmb wrote:But I mean RMH’s contributions after being mostly sidelined? Agreement on a sentiment irrelevant to the game with Salsabil, agreement with Insidious in the silliest way, some real time lurking... like how is this Town? I’m so confused.
Not a single player thinks I'm remotely townie, so I am less and less invested in spending time thinking about the game because I have no credibility, every time I post players find me scummier, so I post even less and stop giving a shit altogether, which makes me scummier and round and round. I've been called scum nonstop by you and the stupidest person alive by osuka.

Why should I waste my time when even the most benign post I make gets shit on?
hey i never called you the stupidest person alive

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

okay i thought we were getting to sub 12 hour deadline times but we have 24 hours so im gonna take a break to eat then ill properly catch up again

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #314) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:38 am

Post by osuka »

oh yeah it's always nice to check the thread and see 10 new pages

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #315) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2117, Andante wrote:
In post 2116, Asteria wrote:Actually I see what you're saying. How many guns are there again? 4?
I have one, you have one, the mafia doc does not have a gun, so if there are 2 mafia with a gun each then koba must be lying.

@mod Are the mafia (besides the doc) regardless of their role considered to have a gun?

maf doc and maf traitor don't have guns. Also, I have you down as not having a gun lmao, your reaction here...
hahahahah fucking what??????

asteria just got caught

i would vote but i dont wanna accidentally hammer. asteria confirmed mafia doctor

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #316) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2133, Andante wrote:
In post 2132, Asteria wrote:You didn't. If this was actually a reaction test then you outed a PR for no reason and I was dumb and should've double checked if I have a gun or not

Well yeah, I've clearly outed a pr if you are in fact real, and I see no reason for you to not claim at this point. (I literally checked someone completely different lmao)
hahahahahahhahah WHAT THE FUCK I'M LOSING MY MIND

ANDANTE PLEASE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #317) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2157, Andante wrote:actually, I want VFP out now. I'm like 100% certain they are scum, based on their flip off dragons after I kept yelling dragons was flipping town, like, it was almost like VFP also knew dragons town, but never gave strong reasons

im inclined to agree, but why did you turn to this slot before they had a chance to say anything?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #318) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2159, InsidiousLemons wrote:if they shot a protected scum they would've died because of the weak modifier
explain? im stupid and i dont understand

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (isolation #319) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2192, Andante wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:I shot at vfb

so you're claiming there's a roleblocker. lovely.
??????????

there is literally a mod confirmed mafia doctor in this setup

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #320) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2200, T3 wrote:I've found this game hard to get in to. I'll try to be more active in future. This has been very fast paced than the games I'm used to.
you literally have 24 posts so yeah better get the fuck on that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #321) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2208, Andante wrote:
In post 2205, VFP wrote:
In post 2202, Andante wrote:oh especially that tracker was bad, like, I can't explain that kill other than scum is bad. like, a traitor makes sense here, only 2 maf to discuss a kill.. idk, I'd have left that tracker alive lmao
So 2 people = dumb but add a 3rd makes it smart?
Why didn't you check me if I was 100% scum to you?

I'm just saying, a 3rd brain may have helped them realize.... killing the scummiest tracker known to man was not the move....

I checked a tr so obv wasn't checking you
do you seriously think there are only 2 scum in this setup? that's a ridiculous assumption, especially with the amount of town pr claims we have

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #322) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2214, Andante wrote:fuck this game. people are just fucking annoying.

VOTE: no one

adding UNVOTE: for the vote counter -D
did you just have a stroke? that's fucking weird

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (isolation #323) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2226, T3 wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
I find it highly unlikely that Andante could fake a gs claim.
elaborate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #324) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2228, Asteria wrote:
What's your explanation for vfp not dying then?
In post 2337, osuka wrote:??????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #325) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2237, DkKoba wrote:I think tracker is scum considering they didnt die
scum tracker????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #326) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

oh my god im a fucking idiot

koba claimed WEAK vig didnt they

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #327) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

fuck i completely missed that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #328) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2333, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2326, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2323, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2309, Asteria wrote:
In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
So if vfp is scum what do you think happened?
they were rolestopped
Why the mafia roleblocker didn't roleblock the claim vig (you) but
VFP
who didn't claim anything??
roleblocker blocks a role from taking an action, rolestopper blocks a person from having a night action taken on them. they're 2 different roles
Oh, ok.... then we can have a rolestopper by
DkKoba
's logic, but not a roleblocker, right?
If we have only 1 mafia doc here, then is it possible to have both roleblocker and rolestopper?
mafia doc + mafia rolestopper + mafia rb sounds a bit too stacked to me

also i would imagine a mafia rolestopper on vfp would stop weak vig from dying, since the action never happens? is that right or am i wrong?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #329) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2350, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2339, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2333, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2326, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2323, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2309, Asteria wrote:
In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
So if vfp is scum what do you think happened?
they were rolestopped
Why the mafia roleblocker didn't roleblock the claim vig (you) but
VFP
who didn't claim anything??
roleblocker blocks a role from taking an action, rolestopper blocks a person from having a night action taken on them. they're 2 different roles
Oh, ok.... then we can have a rolestopper by
DkKoba
's logic, but not a roleblocker, right?
If we have only 1 mafia doc here, then is it possible to have both roleblocker and rolestopper?
there can be a roleblocker too - who targeted me.
Then, why didn't you die??
In post 2285, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2283, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@datisi

hypothetically if a weak vig were to target a mafia player and the vig was roleblocked, does the weak vig die?
this one is a yes
i think thats wrong, if a weak vig gets roleblocked and targets mafia i wouldnt imagine vig dies

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #330) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2359, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2358, osuka wrote:
In post 2237, DkKoba wrote:I think tracker is scum considering they didnt die
scum tracker????
i forgot who the tracker claim was at this point
robert iirc?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #331) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2361, DkKoba wrote:who do u scumread rn osuka?
vfp but i wanna go back to that vfp-andante interaction before i vote here because vfp did look like they done got caught, but andante flipped seemingly out of nowhere and i thought that was really weird

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #332) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2367, Asteria wrote:So there's no reason for 2 docs unless there are more town killing roles
this is a dumb take

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #333) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2375, DkKoba wrote:regardless i dont wanna focus on mechs

osuka who do u sr
vfp is at the top of my list but as i said i wanna go back to andante as well. i would start to look at salsa today, too, because that slot seems to be flying pretty low on everyone's radar and it doesnt look like anyone actually took an iso dive there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #334) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2384, Asteria wrote:
In post 2381, osuka wrote:
In post 2367, Asteria wrote:So there's no reason for 2 docs unless there are more town killing roles
this is a dumb take
What's the purpose? Why have 2 protections if you only ever have the risk of 1 weak vig
did you forget this is a datisi setup

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #335) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2386, Andante wrote:
In post 2337, osuka wrote:
In post 2192, Andante wrote:

so you're claiming there's a roleblocker. lovely.
??????????

yeah, but koba claimed weak, meaning koba would be dead if vfp was simply just the save
yeah youre right and im an idiot, i never realized they claimed weak vig

so mafia roleblocker or rolestopper?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #336) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2392, Andante wrote:so you all wanna call Koba fake vig/ assume VFP was rolestopped....

rolestopper on VFP makes about 0 sense.

Guys, lets consider Asteria for a second. D1 had 0 pr tells, panic claimed a gunned role here once I said they have a gun. I do not like Asteria's claim, and I also feel like VFP/Salsa are scum together, but I'll let yall do you
i mean yeah im with you, i wanna see an asteria lynch

i'm cool to sheep you on this one because that looked like caught scum to me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (isolation #337) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by osuka »

waiting for a votecount because i dont wanna quickhammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (isolation #338) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:51 am

Post by osuka »

catching up on page 104 and andres is screaming town right now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2708 (isolation #339) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2598, InsidiousLemons wrote:that whole reaction check felt pretty fake to me. would not be surprised in the slightest if VFP is scum and Asteria's claim is baloney. mafdoc!VFP, anyone?
i agree with the first part but what makes vfp the mafia doctor specifically?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (isolation #340) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2616, Andante wrote:yeah Asteria is scum here lmao the fact any of you would believe she's real at this point..
between asteria and vfp, whos your exec today?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (isolation #341) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2634, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2623, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2618, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2612, Andresvmb wrote:Koba they wouldn’t have flipped though, you would have. See that’s the thing I don’t get. Why didn’t they just let you shoot? They could have easily WIFOM’ed out of that, argued that I looked the worst or something.
This theory makes
VFP
scum if
DkKoba
is town and roleblocked.
But only if the Scum knew that the Town would have figured out that Koba intended to shoot VFP. I’m not convinced that’s the case. Does that make sense?
Nothing is making sense to me! Btw,
@DkKoba
, did you hint anywhere on Day 1 that you'll choose to shot
VFP
??
why does it matter if they hinted about shooting vfp or not?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #342) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2643, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2637, Andante wrote:Salsa, koba literally subbed in day end... this feels so much like scum, like, back to the dumbtelling stuff. You know fully well Koba just voted and left, the direction of this question? yeah no

VOTE: Salsa
I don't memorise the thread :roll:
neither do i, but you should have a game state in your head right? right??

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #343) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2658, Asteria wrote:
In post 2595, Andresvmb wrote:I can’t find a really strong justification for the first one, and since it doesn’t quite square with a VT Claim and check, I’m leaning towards the second.
VFP is town. If you're town try looking at the game with the assumption I am being honest here, even just temporarily
if i assume youre being honest, the game state makes very little sense. why would mafia shoot the tracker but leave a gs alive? why the fuck did you check vfp? how did the weak vig not die?

the scenario that makes the most sense in my mind is vig got rb'd and didn't die because of that, even if i'm not sure why scum would rb a weak vig. maybe they didn't trust that claim? I don't know if i would

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (isolation #344) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2676, Andante wrote:I'm kinda conflicted here, logic says don't vote a pr claim. Yet that's all people seem to want to do?
that's not entirely true is it

it takes zero effort to fakeclaim tpr as scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #345) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2683, Andante wrote:I have another unpopular idea.... wanna just go "yolo" and yeet T3?
fucking what?????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #346) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2693, VFP wrote:This game is just amateur hour.
hey i have that copyrighted

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #347) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2699, Andante wrote:I feel like scum is genuinely doing a good job not being scummy... except for T3... T3 scummy af, everyone else is doing good!! Pooky, is questionable... Can't wait for some real thoughts today from him...
t3 has done literally fucking nothing all game and the only reason for an exec there is policy, but i think there are far better options here and doing a policy exec with at least one fakeclaim on the board is really stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #348) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:06 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2703, Salsabil Faria wrote:
T3
osuka
Anya
PookyTheMagicalBear
...... it's your turn to talk now.
i work full-time and ive posted 5 times more content than yourself, kindly fuck off from prodding me about my activity

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #349) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:06 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2711, Asteria wrote:
In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #350) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

I don't want to elim T3 or pooky from my pool.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options
this is a sad post

barring something really big happening in here, i'm never voting andres today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #351) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
i don't wanna take that trade and would much rather just take asteria's head off

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #352) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

Post by osuka »

dude andante havent we established that random execs are stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #353) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:09 am

Post by osuka »

oh LOOK it's almost as if i said this like 1500 posts ago

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #354) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by osuka »

on day 1 that's marginally acceptable but on d2, post flip? absolutely not, unless you really have nothing to go off of (which we do) and you're just trying not to have a lurker in elo/melo, which is not the situation here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2734 (isolation #355) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by osuka »

VOTE: asteria
but equally willing to exec vfp or salsa

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #356) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by osuka »

actually wondering if i should vote vfp instead

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #357) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by osuka »

someone tell me what to do

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #358) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:20 am

Post by osuka »

no i mean dont get me wrong, id love to get rid of the lurker but i'm saying there are better slots to kill here. if killing vfp does nothing for us in terms of information, what the fuck does a t3 exec do? there's not even associatives to make for that slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #359) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:29 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2741, Andante wrote:
In post 2740, osuka wrote:no i mean dont get me wrong, id love to get rid of the lurker but i'm saying there are better slots to kill here. if killing vfp does nothing for us in terms of information, what the fuck does a t3 exec do? there's not even associatives to make for that slot
I mean if we take out VFP, and Asteria really is a neo... At least with T3, there's a chance he's scum, like, I think he's half paying attention to this game, and he'd be a scum who killed tracker and roleblocked the weak vig...
elaborate

there are a few scenarios:

- asteria is actually neo, which means vfp is town
- asteria is not neo but town (not sure why we would be in this universe), which means nothing
- asteria is scum, which means vfp is probscum

if we flip vfp and he flips red, we know asteria is lying which makes that slot probscum. but if vfp flips green, that doesnt confirm asteria

if asteria flips nea on the other hand, that kinda confirms vfp town so that's a win in my book if it turns out that vfp actually is green and ive been wrong all game

on the other hand, if we flip t3, we get his alignment. that's it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #360) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2743, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2708, osuka wrote:
In post 2598, InsidiousLemons wrote:that whole reaction check felt pretty fake to me. would not be surprised in the slightest if VFP is scum and Asteria's claim is baloney. mafdoc!VFP, anyone?
if you're gonna pick a scum to clear as VT in order to solidify a neapo fakeclaim, why not kill two birds with one stone and "confirm" your most powerful role as VT?
because confirming your scum pr with a nea fakeclaim means youre both fucked if either flips? it's a gamble

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #361) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2745, Andante wrote:
In post 2743, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2708, osuka wrote:
if you're gonna pick a scum to clear as VT in order to solidify a neapo fakeclaim, why not kill two birds with one stone and "confirm" your most powerful role as VT?

even if this is true and vfp is scum, I feel like we'd need to get Asteria first
that's along the lines of what im saying

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #362) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:35 am

Post by osuka »

right exactly. the worst outcome is okay i guess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (isolation #363) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:37 am

Post by osuka »

and i dont even think were in that situation tbh. i'm fairly confident asteria is scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #364) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:46 am

Post by osuka »

well vfp looked really fucking funny in the beginning of the day, even if your reaction test was really fucking weird too

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #365) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:47 am

Post by osuka »

in fact if asteria flips nea i think i'm gonna be looking at you for scum next

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (isolation #366) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:47 am

Post by osuka »

if asteria is nea, then the scum team is probably {anda, salsa, ???}

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #367) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2760, Andante wrote:im gunsmith. not scum my friend
well if youre alive tomorrow i think thats really funny. if asteria flips nea, why on earth would scum keep a gs alive?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (isolation #368) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by osuka »

then again i guess that it could just be wifom but really isnt that way too big of a risk?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #369) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:55 am

Post by osuka »

though i suppose that if they have a roleblocker, which it looks like they do, they _could_ rb you and try to misexec the gunsmith. i dont think thats outlandish

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #370) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:55 am

Post by osuka »

i think ill retract that for the time being because theres a bit more to it than i thought initially

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (isolation #371) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:56 am

Post by osuka »

i maintain that salsa is probably scum here regardless of whatever asteria flips though. i cant imagine a way that asteria flipping red or green clears salsa

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (isolation #372) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2773, DkKoba wrote:im on break why does andres have a wagon
because people are stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #373) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2770, Andante wrote:
In post 2765, osuka wrote:
In post 2760, Andante wrote:im gunsmith. not scum my friend
well if youre alive tomorrow i think thats really funny. if asteria flips nea, why on earth would scum keep a gs alive?
well now scum will likely do it cause you said you'd get me :/
do you seriously think that's the reason it would happen? like think of all the claimed prs here, we have a weak vig (why would you kill that?), a neapolitan (powerful pr), a gunsmith (powerful pr) and we had a tracker claim. the tracker is dead, so out of neap + gunsmith + weak vig you definitely go for neap or gunsmith, but if there's only a gunsmith and a weak vig? that's obvious to me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #374) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by osuka »

so really if somehow asteria flips nea, and if somehow you make it to d3, i think we need to have a talk about why the fuck that even happened and the fact that a claimed gunsmith is alive on d3 is alone reason enough to ask questions

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #375) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2780, Asteria wrote:
In post 2726, osuka wrote:
In post 2711, Asteria wrote:
In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason
I'm not. I just think T3 is town for this and from my pov that's very reasonable
no, it isn't

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #376) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2779, Asteria wrote:
In post 2724, Andante wrote:

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
no, we can't

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (isolation #377) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2785, Andante wrote:VOTE: Andres

Yeah, I can't justify voting out a pr right now
absolutely not

the way andres has been playing lately screams town to me and im not going to vote that slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (isolation #378) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by osuka »

alright asteria even though i really dont think theres any good reason to townread t3, for the sake of the game progression i'll entertain you

elaborate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (isolation #379) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by osuka »

ive said several times ill gladly exec salsa today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (isolation #380) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2799, Asteria wrote:
In post 2795, osuka wrote:alright asteria even though i really dont think theres any good reason to townread t3, for the sake of the game progression i'll entertain you

elaborate
It's what I've already said. Let's say T3 is scum. And they see me, a claimed PR, getting a lot of votes and a lot of people expressing they want me elimed. Does scum!T3 join that and get an easy PR elim (they wouldn't stand out when I flip town), or do they go against the grain and say I'm town.

Maybe it's possible they said that just for the towncred when I flip town. Lack of an explanation makes me think otherwise. Not gonna get much towncred from those few words with nothing to back it
that's what i'm saying, going against the grain should not get you any significant towncred here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #381) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by osuka »

and honestly that slot doesn't even deserve this volume of discussion around it because the more i think about the fact that he's got 30 fucking posts in a game with 110 pages, the more annoyed i get

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #382) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2801, T3 wrote:
In post 2793, Andante wrote:T3, we'd love some explanations with your reads....
Salsa is a gutread. Asteria had a good reaction to being voted.
this is not an inch ahead of a sad fucking excuse for a post, let alone an explanation

put in some fucking effort, please? you've been in this game for how long again?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #383) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2806, Andante wrote:
In post 2803, osuka wrote:and honestly that slot doesn't even deserve this volume of discussion around it because the more i think about the fact that he's got 30 fucking posts in a game with 110 pages, the more annoyed i get
why do you think I was down to YOLO yeet him?
yeah honestly it's a pretty stupid thing to do but i'm warming up to the idea

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #384) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: t3
meta hardly ever swings me but it's honestly a little ridiculous how much content he put out there vs here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (isolation #385) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by osuka »

like honestly a 30 second skim convinced me that he knows how to put in effort and just didn't decide to do it here, so yeah i'm fine with getting him the fuck out of this game already

i'm warming to the idea of that flipping scum too because he's made zero prods and pokes and he clearly knows how to do that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #386) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by osuka »

okay so let's suppose for a second t3 isn't scum. who's your exec today? andres?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #387) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by osuka »

where has anya been

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (isolation #388) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2822, T3 wrote:I've found this game hard to get in to. Obviously no excuse but ehhh
this is the saddest post in the thread

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #389) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by osuka »

i literally cant tell you what im thinking lest i break the rules and anger the powers that be, but honestly i'm done with your shit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (isolation #390) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (isolation #391) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by osuka »

you're throwing the fucking game off a cliff if youre town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #392) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2836, Andresvmb wrote:Asteria is employing a classic Scum play I have seen before. I can even point to the exact game. They are saying trust me, execute Andrés, and if Town, you can try me tomorrow. But things will be drastically different tomorrow. And they know it.
pretty sure ive done that at least once but i dont think you were in that game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #393) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

hold on folks i'll be back in a little bit with some breakthroughs

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (isolation #394) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by osuka »

working hard here, give me a bit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (isolation #395) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by osuka »

strap in fellas

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #396) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by osuka »

am i bored? yes

am i sick and tired of this shit? absolutely

am i gonna pull out my python hat to explain why? you betcha

let's look at some beautiful graphs. here you can see the post count by player, and you'll notice T3 hasn't done fucking anything:
source: the post counts

an interesting insight. i decided to pursue this line of investigation further, and i came up with the following:
source: the post counts

it seems like t3 replaced into a slot that hadn't done fucking anything, either! this seems like an outlier in this game, so it warrants a bit of research. let's look at the following:
source: t3's iso

it looks like that slot somehow managed to only make shit posts so far! those are not to be confused with shitposts, which are not shit. let's contrast this with my own posts:
source: my iso

i will leave figuring out which one of my posts is shit as an exercise to the reader.

let us look at some related data:
source: yo mama hahaha

in this graph, notice that the line is also shit-colored. this is not by coincidence.

the astute among you may realize that, then, there may be a correlation between the quality of the thread and the aforementioned data points. that would be correct - let us look at a graph of post quality over time:
source: my ass

conclusion:
T3 is a slot that has somehow avoided adding anything of value whatsoever to this game and, as a result, is pissing me off. whether or not t3 actually wants to play this game or is just fucking with us is unclear; further research is warranted.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #397) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2893, Anya wrote:i'm sheeping this highly insightful research paper thank you osuka
remember your citations, dont plagiarize

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #398) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by osuka »

going to sleep here. i haven’t voted asteria because that would be e-1 and i don’t trust you clowns not to hammer, but consider my vote to be spiritually on that slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #399) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2904, InsidiousLemons wrote:t3 would be getting the rope today if asteria wasn't a markedly more useful elim mechanically

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”