He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1449 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:04 am

Post by innocentvillager »

like, geraintm may be wrong in that we shouldn't kill mafia D1

but i highly doubt he's wrong that killing mafia on D1 is < 3/13

i think a large reason for this is a lot of towns will decide on a sort of consensus PoE on the meh inactives if those exist. Probably some of those are town and some are scum (they're usually not all scum at least). so it's not that hard for 3 people to guide the town towards the wrong choice of those. Or, if town is already leaning towards a townie in the PoE, they can kind of backoff the wagon to look good down the line or something.

my point is Anya seems unaligned with other players in this plist given that we have sort of consensus-y inactive PoE. and in these situations i feel that the person it lands on is +rand scum, particularly when there's little to no resistance throughout the game or counterpushes
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 am

In post 1447, Anya wrote:wow troll partner

i'm like a godmother kind of figure
anya (also @George) im surprised neither of you have commented on what I'm doing this game lately and how it might feel familiar?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1448, Luca Blight wrote:
innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1442, Luca Blight wrote:...so scum would automatically townread each other?

That’s not how the game works. It’s not as if there’s been much reason to tr Anya, and her scum partners would be extra conscious of that fact
let me ask you a question Luca

you're scum here with Anya and like one random person like me

is there any reason to let Anya just die here?
That’s not really relevant to whether or not she has been townread

but if I were her partner I’d probably be bussing/distancing right about now. Maybe distancing while trying to pull away onto another lurker. It’s difficult to say really as I’d have to weigh everything up

The fact is that scum are very aware of how they will be perceived later on in the game and generally hope that townies will end up doing their dirty work for them
so you see scumbuddy Anya getting run up on D1 passively when there are juicy targets like GeorgeBailey and decide to go the distance and bus Anya?

and get 0 cred for your lost partner because 0 people townread Anya?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:11 am

also, note that 0 people gave a shit about Anya claiming VT other than me this game. i think that's a point in my favor that people generally just go "oh lol, WIFOM scum can claim VT too! let's not risk it and run up a PR" and throw their hands up and not care
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #204) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:12 am

In post 1416, Luca Blight wrote:I find how consistently inactive George is to be scummy - he makes a post every day or two, just keeping himself out of prod range, and immediately disappears again. It seems somewhat calculated like he’s deliberately just doing enough to remain in the game

because if you’re busy you might not be able to post consistently but you’re more likely to have bursts of activity, which isn’t happening at all with George here
i legitimately don't hate this take
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #205) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:14 am

is it? i felt like he had more "bursts" that game and got prodded a lot
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #206) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:16 am

In post 1449, innocentvillager wrote:my point is Anya seems unaligned with other players in this plist given that we have sort of consensus-y inactive PoE. and in these situations i feel that the person it lands on is
+rand scum
, particularly when there's little to no resistance throughout the game or counterpushes
i mean +rand TOWN not +rand scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #207) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:28 am

In post 1460, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1437, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1429, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1427, innocentvillager wrote:gth id kill any of {Iconeum, NM, GeorgeBailey}

but i want to reorient first before i commit to any scumreads
What are you reorienting from? When is this taking place? We have 3 days.
yes i understand

if you guys kill Anya before i get a chance to do this then whatever
You didn't answer either of my questions
like reorienting my reads and re-evaluating everyone's slot or smthng

im not sure when ill reorient and organize my reads. im not sure why it matters so much to you? i said not to wait for me. if y'all want to hammer anya like whatever i guess. maybe even lim me next for scumsiding if she flips red. no one's going to listen to me anyway, for better or worse
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #208) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:29 am

In post 1461, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1438, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1337, innocentvillager wrote:okay serious question has anyone townread Anya at any point in the game?
besides GeorgeBailey's recent random 1-liner, i think the answer to this question is no btw. if someone disagrees please lmk otherwise im going with this interpretation
You.

You have townread Anya.
lol

i mean before the point where she was run up and claimed VT and got brutally tunneled by you guys

like are scum reallly hoping that im going to effect enough change to save their partner that they're just sititng back now and doing nothing? i really don't think so
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #209) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 am

i think atp i do indeed townlean Anya. i think she's +rand town. if i wasn't shit at this game i would be more confident probably (or maybe i wouldn't have this opinion at all if i was actually good).
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #210) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:33 am

In post 1458, innocentvillager wrote:is it? i felt like he had more "bursts" that game and got prodded a lot
i might be full of shit actually bc he's been prodded twice already here too.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #211) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:50 am

okay thanks for that VPB

yeah this is a weakness of mine, im decent at playing defense but not the offense part--but it's kind of hard practically when we were close to deadline and i don't really strongly offer an alternative. like im just getting pinged that Anya isn't really the right way to go today and i weakly believe George or NM are better yeets but that's not like, anything i feel strongly about.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #212) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:55 am

In post 1469, Datisi wrote:iv, did you respond to my q about you jumping in to defend wooper about me being null? like i know i asked this already but i genuinely don't remember
i dont' think i answered that

i just agreed with him that you weren't like super towny to me at the time, that's all, it wasn't a very deep comment
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #213) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:28 am

In post 1471, Datisi wrote:iv, remind me again why you're fine killing george but not anya? is it just the vt claim?
im too lazy to resummarize rn but it's kind of just throughout my recent iso

the VT thing is only a part of it

a lot of it is just gamestate tbh, and how george was kind of ran up but ultimately anya was the low content slot people settled on

but yeah there's more of that in my iso somewhere
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #214) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:36 pm

you guys should know that this kind of defensive/nonoffensive play isnt' scum indicative from me (e.g. 2180)

it's just not good play (although i think there's still merit to raising concerns about a wagon)

like i said it's a weakness of mine im much worse at the "find scum and push them" offensive part bc it's hard for me to be confidnet about scumreads especially this early
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #215) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:37 pm

In post 1403, innocentvillager wrote:do you guys think Gypyx crumbing his role on opening post is town!indicative? i can't help but think that it could be, because he's pigeonholing himself into one exact claim

(unless he's big brained this and there are like, 5 different roles he crumbed with that post)
any thoughts on this about Gypyx? if you already responded lmk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #216) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:40 pm

In post 1480, Datisi wrote:ok i reskimmed your recent iso and i don't get it. what about ~the gamestate~. they were both run up. people seemed fine with either. like pls resummarize or link where you explained this bc i don't see it and i'm not buying vague "but the gamestate!!" (like 1449) arguments without them actually being backed up by something
George never really got into claim zone. when he did the Anya wagon came up and people just transitioned over.

what pool of people are the scumbuddies of Anya in? you can go "preflip associatives' all you want but like, i just don't see which teams are going to play it the way it played

if Anya is scum and GB is town, Anya's yeet was very avoidable. there were plenty of other slots that easily couldve been pushed while people were applying pressure to Anya

you could say Anya/GB is a lurker scumteam but i don't really believe it.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #217) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:41 pm

In post 1500, innocentvillager wrote:when he did
*when his wagon was rising, he didn't get into claim zone
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #218) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:34 pm

im not trying to figure out what it means

but it is clearly a role crumb

if he later says "oh lol that was just me trolling" i would insta-kill gypyx bc that's scummy

like he's basically committing to a claim there regardless
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:46 am

In post 1526, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d vote to kill Anya but i feel like George’s post could be indicative of town!Anya if George is scum?
If it’s George’s scum partner, then it is at the very least. An extremely poor defense.
you’re aware I said this first right like multiple times
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:47 am

In post 1509, Iconeum wrote:instead of saying my name and then going 'makes me uneasy', 'bad vibes', 'who the fuck is ico' etc

come at me and solve me
Time zone diffs :/
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 am

In post 1525, Datisi wrote:people just transitioned over" is kinda false i think. both wooper and gypyx voted george but never voted anya. likewise, ico/vp/gera voted anya but not george. these wagons aren't the same.
whatever my wording wasn’t entirely accurate the point is George was a wagon then Anya became a bigger one, which means there’s some chance that scum are influencing this
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:13 am

In post 1525, Datisi wrote:i hate preflip but if i had to call out a "possible anya scumbuddies pool" i feel like all of {wooper, gypyx, n_m, george, iv, alice} fit from a sorta level-zero vca, where we're not even talking about possible bussing (which frankly i feel like happens every goddamn scum yeet but ok).

and like... is that not what's happening right now? haven't multiple people been pushing away from anya?
doubt wooper just lol!lets anya die like she was going to.

gypyx doesn't care enough either

n_m is n_m, ill admit he could be a plausible anya partner

AliceK is doing nothing and maybe could be a plausible anya partner

GeorgeBailey is probably not Anya's partner, terrible positioning around her

i am town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:20 am

In post 1534, Datisi wrote:
In post 1533, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1525, Datisi wrote:people just transitioned over" is kinda false i think. both wooper and gypyx voted george but never voted anya. likewise, ico/vp/gera voted anya but not george. these wagons aren't the same.
whatever my wording wasn’t entirely accurate the point is George was a wagon then Anya became a bigger one, which means there’s some chance that scum are influencing this
there's a chance that scum are influencing something? in a game of mafia? wow!

ok but who. like why do you think they're influenceing the anya wagon and not george's. is it me/luca/norwee? why are you fine with george wagon but not anya's then? is it vp/ico? are you pushing either of them?
i might not be explaining myself very well. i think they're pretty different wagons. Sure they're both on low-content slots, but one of them just has more votes and it stayed that way for longer and there was less pushback on Anya. it looks like there's a lot of resistance to Anya from your perspective but i feel like that's mainly because ive been making a ton of noise lately and people started to go "oh sure let's compete wagons" or smthing. idk. like you don't have the information that im town so it's harder for you to see it

i just feel like if we are kind of passively whatever wagoning scum D1, we end up with this pool of {George, AliceK, NM, Anya}, the only one that really stuck was Anya. that by itself is a ton of information. it wasn't until i made a big fuss that people started maybe reconsidering, and that happened pretty slowly.

frankly at this point i still don't know what the fuck is going on. people are going back to george kinda and i don't know how i feela bout that either. im burning out a little on this day based on what i feel are a few gut pings that are hard to explain ig but ultimately i am not informed so i cannot tell you who on the wagons i believe are pushing wagons in bad faith. if you guys decide to eliminate anya i won't fault you guys that much, the only thing at fault here is my inability to clearly detail what is going on (for both myself and you gusy)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:23 am

i don't think scum were banking on me (or anyone) to come out and WK their scumbuddy the way i did and THEN make moves to other wagons so in that case you have to kind of believe scum were passively not on Anya or lolbussing her D1 for like, zero towncred whatsoever. if you think there's like a reasonable chance of that happening then that's you r call, im simply saying that it is unlikely
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:27 am

im also kind of assuming scumteams on average are playing reasonably well and not like AFK lol our partner's dying like whatever. it's jsut so bad to let the Anya wagon get to where it was and for scum!Anya to get where it was whent here were plenty of other elimbaity slots. like George never got up to that point so i don't really make the same arguments fo rGeorge here.

if we have a pure lurker scumteam/scum just doesn't care about wincon then like sure my analysis is overleveling it a little. i mean that's partially what's giving me doubt here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 am

i mean if i had 7 votes rn id kill Not_Mafia. i don't know why it's so hard to get support for that wagon and don't think GeorgeBailey is that scummy. I will hammer GeorgeBailey if he gets to it though. i just don't really know

if you need a pool, im looking at N_M > {GB, AliceK} > Iconeum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 am

GeorgeBailey like might become more sortable but N_M will not imo, which is another reason to vote N_M

but also i feel like N_M is a lot more likely to die in this spot if he's town given how disorganized town is :/
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:34 am

i mean id take a coinflip over Anya at this point

i also don't *hate* the idea of flipping Anya and jsut getting this whole thing over with because that maybe tells us good associatives info
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:47 am

In post 1505, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1504, innocentvillager wrote:im not trying to figure out what it means

if he later says "oh lol that was just me trolling" i would insta-kill gypyx bc that's scummy

I mean, what if he just claims VT later and has some semi-plausible explanation for why that means VT? Gypyx has a weird mind, so I guess I don't see what he'd claim where he couldn't make SOMETHING sound ok.
never responded to this

but what do you think his intention is, as scum, is when posting that? i dont' think he's expecting to get townread for that post.

So as scum is it:

1) random nonsense where he's going to go "oh lol it was just a joke" at massclaim
2) an actual crumb of an actual role he has in mind
3) a super big brained move where it can actually crumb like, 5-10 different roles at once

1) - this is unbelievably scummy
2) - okay so this is the pigeonholing scenario we're talking about here, trapping himself into a claim. This i believe is the most likely scum!Gypyx scenario, like maybe his role/partners roles dictates that there's like 1 or 2 roles that he ever claims as scum here idk he's the setup guy.
3) - gj Gypyx i guess? Still pigeonholing himself into those specific roles i guess but it's not terrible

and the benefit of it is... towncred? really? how much towncred does he get from that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:49 am

ill offer a shitty readslist ive been drafting in a few hours. it's not much don't wait for it or expect anything remotely good or insightful im fucking clueless.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:51 am

In post 1546, geraintm wrote:i would take a coinflip over someone people are pushing any day of the week.
thank you geraint

we agree

there's actually a dumb little problem here tho; that N_M isn't actually a coinflip. because scum don't have to let it happen if he's scum. that's why i wish i had dayvig or could have 7 votes.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:54 am

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:06 am

Probably just town

geraintm - probably just town
VP Baltar - this is his townself. opinionated, aggressive, writes well, feels like he's pocketing you but he's not really, practical, VP Baltar that I butt heads with a lot. never played with scum him. he can be town for now.

Townlean

Datisi - possibly just town at this point, he's convincingly emulated his townself if he's scum. lot of paranoia and things going on. don't think im ever moving this slot past a townlean, idk why there's always the Dayteezee paranoia.
Gypyx - still don't really think scum claims this early. he's too like, whatever to be scum here imo. maybe he's just chilling doesn't give a fuck though. but he's trying to expand his scumrange and work on not being bad at scum so i don't think his scumplay here is going to be this boring.
Wooper - probably on the slightly townier side of null due to interactions we've. hasn't been here enough. is comfortable with the gamestate if he's scum ig. not aligned with Anya or GB
Anya - i think this slot leans town. the events leading up to Anya wagon did not feel like feel like she was aligned with anyone. I'm a little less sure now that competing wagons actually are like kind of a thing due to me yelling about it but i think i still weigh the prior info more. if she's scum scum are probably more meh slots/lurkers, they're not predicting that im going to singlehandedly WK this slot. Maybe Norway or Luca could be a partner for the moving off, idk. maybe not.

PoE

NorwegianboyEE - aside from the outburst which I still feel was p townie idrk on this slot. he's just not really here which makes it harder to read him because when he's obvtown he's obvtown. Idk he's kind of loosely in my PoE but still on the townier side of it.
Luca Blight - i was townleaning this slot early on but don't really know anymore. he says this game is flat which is why he's not obvtowning but like is it really that bad? maybe it is idk. idk he's kind of more boring this game than i expected town!him to be. scum!him is even more boring, but that scumgame where he snowed town!Datisi looks like less boring so maybe he's just getting better at scum. i legitimately don't hate N_M's Luca is pushing boring slots take here.
GeorgeBailey - im p conflicted on this slot. I don't see why people are calling him super scummy (e.g. Wooper). i think there's some towniness in his half-assed Anya defense and emotion when called out that his tinfoil theory was bad. ive never played with scum!him but he's been 2/2 for super low activity as town. i will kill this slot if it comes to it but im like whatever here i think.
Iconeum - lot of posts and a lot of me going ehhhh what is going on with this slot. We're not yeeting here today and i don't really care
AliceK - lol who even is this. they're gone. their posting is uninspiring and terse. a wagon appeared on her and disappeared to George/Anya and we all just forgot about her.
NM - we can't get support for this wagon even though it's going to be impossible to yeet him later. i think that's scum indicative honestly
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:05 am

In post 1557, Datisi wrote:like i agree with vp i very much feel like scum are trying to run the clock down and whoever is town doing that, please fucking stop and actually contribute to this game you signed up to play
does this include me
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am

fine VOTE: GeorgeBailey
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:12 am

like it's annoying you're just writing off my stuff as useless nonsense but what can i do i guess.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:14 am

im pretty sure im out of scumrange by now tbh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:17 am

In post 1563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nice one IV. Woohoo! *Clap clap*

...Why the hell am i in your "PoE" -,-
actuall you're probably at the bottom of my townleans. idk you were the person "least in my PoE"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:21 am

{Wooper, NM, Iconeum} is my tinfoil d1 lol!whole team guess
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 am

i just go back and forth on your a lot Datisi. one moment i think you're just obvtown and the next im terrified of you

im currently in a "Datisi is probably just obvtown here" mood but that could definitely change in the next 0.030053 minutes
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 am

i mean ill probably come around on you at some point Datisi if you're town lol

im just a little more rusty/paranoid in general than ive been in the past
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:48 am

what's sad about it lol

lol im surprised your read on me tanked over time. i think i started off relatively within scumrange but have been creeping out of it over time
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:49 am

In post 675, Luca Blight wrote:My holiday is over but now my schedule is up in the air due to covid lockdowns, so I’m not sure how active I’ll be going forward but I’ll try my best.

Town:

Datisi, IV, Norwee, Baltar, Geraint

That’s kinda where I’m at right now. I don’t have any significant sr’s at this point and am still waiting for certain players to start doing stuff
this?

pedit: sorry I that is not what i meant. I meant it's going to be nearly impossible to read him later based on giving him more time to play/provide content
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:42 am

ugh im really busy suddenly

im not going to have as much time for this anymore

consdier this an unofficial v/la
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:13 am

wild
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:14 am

no idea what’s going on anymore lmao
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:20 am

i mean why are you guys surprised? literally we've been talking about these two compulsive hammerers all day and skirting around them

he does it with little deadline left where a claim would do... what exactly? from a literal lurker?

meh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:28 am

In post 1764, Wooper wrote:Not mafia is an actually viable policy elim who isn't being discussed
i was pretty in favor of this lol..
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:29 am

george you were town?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 am

id love to twilight tango with you George but i really need to get back to work and restrain myself

im also actually town this time and not twilight posting to look better
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #251) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:34 am

In post 1817, geraintm wrote:they've had weeks to claim if they wanted to
yeah ive had weeks to claim too ig

pedit: lmao i was p sad when you died, should've hammered marci. shame we lost that game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #252) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:34 am

i mean wanna post your readslist for the lulz?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:51 am

In post 1829, VP Baltar wrote:IV is generally going on about things that don't mean anything.
the feeling is mutual
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:51 am

it's whatever though im used to butting heads with town!you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:54 am

fucking lol at final thoughts.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:55 am

if datisi is still alive on Day 3 just reverse his reads or kill him. either way reverse his reads. if he dies before then follow his Dead PT-entry reads like scripture (unfortunately we'll never get to see them)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:58 am

In post 1855, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1850, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1829, VP Baltar wrote:IV is generally going on about things that don't mean anything.
the feeling is mutual
I'll be real, you feel off to me this game a bit. I understand we butt heads sometimes, but I think I've been OK at telling when you're town after our first game together. You seem off to me ..or at least ineffectual...in your pushes here.
i mean without me anya definitely would've died today

i clearly did *something* lol
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #258) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:02 am

i mean sure we all played our part but i think it's obvious that my big loud defense of Anya and the interactions that followed was what made some people at least reconsider. i don't even know how i feel about all that now tbh, maybe i just scumsided and anya really is scum idk. she didn't die today after all
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #259) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:47 am

i mean they're both in my PoE so we agree there kinda
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #260) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:47 am

In post 1864, Anya wrote:ok fine i'm sheeping innocentvillager tommorow at least for a while

you have my double vote villager
what prompted you to say this anya
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #261) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 pm

UNVOTE: GeorgeBailey
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #262) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 pm

if he's not hammered lets kill VOTE: Iconeum or smthng
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #263) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm

GB is kind of an ambiguous vote tbh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #264) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

i merely preferred it to anya i never fully supported it

i was very whatever
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 1890, Datisi wrote:iv there's 9 hours to deadline there is no fucking way that is ever going through

y'all made that shit wagon y'all are seeing that flip
why you so intent on it going through?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

if i was modding this im not positive i would've counted "GB" on purpose. it's not completely unambiguously a vote on GeorgeBailey
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

i could vote elsewhere too, tbh if people wanna flashwagon someone else. even down for Anya is probably less likely town than George at this point
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #268) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:48 pm

really bizarre vigilante shot
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #269) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:50 pm

im sorry Datisi I should’ve just believed my gut you were town lol oh well
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #270) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:00 pm

VOTE: Iconeum

i assume wooper was the vig shot

even if datisi was the vig shot it's still weird
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #271) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:00 pm

do you still want to kill Anya, vpb?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #272) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:03 pm

we should also probably sheep Datisi btw bc he died.

@Datisi please channel your reads energy through to the main thread, maybe we'll be able to pick up on something.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #273) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:04 pm

fuck the PRs

i mean we can probably win this on dayplay right? there's gotta be scum in {Ico, NM, maybe Luca} right?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #274) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:11 pm

i think we may be vibing more this day phase baltar :]
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #275) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:12 pm

i mean ideally 2?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #276) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:13 pm

throw Alice in there as a lol 4th probably
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #277) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:14 pm

In post 1914, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1913, innocentvillager wrote:i mean ideally 2?
Two with a maybe? Wow.
lol wdym

im not that confident in my reads tbh

I just kinda feel like this *should* be solvable via day play

Not that I think I can do it lol
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #278) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:15 pm

axtually wooper was kinda obvtown after george flip

maybe Datisi really was the vig kill??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #279) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:15 pm

axtually wooper was kinda obvtown after george flip

maybe Datisi really was the vig kill??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #280) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm

In post 1922, VP Baltar wrote:I think this is definitely winnable through day play. I'll do some Datisi rereading tomorrow probs. Mostly I think Ico wanted that kill though.

If you ISO Ico, you will also see some waffling around picking Anya vs George. No real hard push for either and then finally tips over onto George when it looks likely to happen.
I didn’t look as in depth but yeah when I isod ico earlier on D1 the switch to George was weird

It actually pinged me as George might actually be town at the time, but now it kinda feels more like a bus with the knowledge that George is scum here? Idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #281) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:47 pm

In post 1798, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1785, Wooper wrote:ico can be scum with georhe but probably isn't scum with Anya
I'd be quite surprised if datisi and Luca are scum together and I independently kinda think datisi is weakly more likely to be town
yep solid read

i'm helping derail anya flip in order to get some bus driving credit on gorge
hmmm

what about this post

it’s just scum wifom?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #282) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:50 pm

innocentvillager wrote:
In post 165, Datisi wrote:if ahsoka is last scum i am seriously gonna be fucking pissed for once again having great reads 3 seconds after getting killed
Datisi when are we going to a play a town-town game where you don't tunnel my early play then die before solving the game and i start to obvtown??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:40 am

well, if NM is town, i need to think about this more ig
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:02 am

i could get behind a luca vote too
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:04 am

ico u have literally used the exact "scum!me wouldn't NK town!datisi here bc x, y, z" wifom before as scum

so why should i believe any of what you're saying here on Datisi's death
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 am

In post 1986, geraintm wrote:1st, im goign to have to stop this "scum never get eliminated day 1" thing
i mean you can (at least partially) thank me for that

we were going to kill anya then i started yelling about how about something felt off and tbh partly using your logic of "town is just going apathy kill anya today", then people started going over to george

literally im only ever scum if you think im exactly scum with Anya and diverted over to my other scumbuddy george
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:55 am

also i don't think you're wrong in general about scum being < rand to die D1. we did a good thing D1, and let's keep it going. sussing me is clearly the wrong track here imo
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #288) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:57 am

In post 1986, geraintm wrote:I'm going wildly speculative that the attempted switch to not_mafia [who i am beleiving their claim right now] combined with that weird attempt to not eliminate GEorge from Innocent Villager
i thought George was towny post hammer when he had nothing to gain as scum. datisi and vpb also both thought George's rxn was towny so i kind went with that as well. obviously Ico's vote was a hammer i was unvoting as a dumb last ditch lol gambit. before George was hammered i was very "meh, whatever, could flip scum i guess, def better than Anya elim" on George.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #289) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:59 am

In post 2018, VP Baltar wrote:While I agree you griped about the Anya wagon, I think you are giving yourself too much credit on George happening. You were not voting either and were somewhat actively trying to get a policy on NM, weren't you?
like i said im better at the defense part. there are people who are better at the offense part. The offense wouldn't have happened without the defense. i did end up voting george after i was pushed by you to pick Anya or George.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #290) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:00 am

sure i was trying to get a policy on NM but for me to be scum with George derailing the town!Anya wagon would've still been horrendously dumb bc people were likley to switch to George anyway if not Anya.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:01 am

im a PoE based player and i still don't feel like you're as town as you should be to me

like your "im just not into this game bc lurkers" defense is plausible, but unfortunately fmpov i can't just TR you based off of that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #292) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:09 am

i mean you're not wrong i am being lazy yes

im really not good with scumreads esp early on. TM just finished and I say that both iterations of the Large Normal game my D1 reads were rand, especially my scum ones. it's why i feel i do better with a more poe based style going from the top down early on.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #293) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:19 am

i don't dislike anything you've posted, but i don't feel like that's a good reason to townbin you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #294) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:20 am

actually now that i think about it, your desire to switch off anya and onto like George pinged me at the time but with a George scumflip feel more town!indicative for you. so maybe you're just town idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #295) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:23 am

alright whatever you can think what you want i guess. i doubt im getting yeeted today so we can revisit this convo if i actually get into wagon range
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #296) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:03 am

In post 2031, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2019, innocentvillager wrote:datisi and vpb also both thought George's rxn was towny
I expressly said I could still see him flipping scum based on his reaction...so no I did not find him townie post hammer that I recall.

Datisi pushed back when I said that, and I sort of took his word that he knew better than me.
yeah that's probably what happened tbh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #297) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:45 am

gypyx how do you feel that i am pushing Iconeum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #298) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:39 am

im pretty clearly not scum lol -_-
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:35 am

In post 2149, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2143, Gypyx wrote:i also don't think ico doubles down on breaking his meta of not bussing when he did that litterally last scumgame
Fwiw, people play against their own meta all the time. This is a bad defense.

Second, I am going to take a wild guess that when this game is over and I read the scum PT, I am going to see George Bailey begging to get bussed. That was a terrible D1 as scum and almost certainly had some intentional nose dive in there. If he didn't want to play scum or something, then he would just have his buddies bus him D1 for cred.

If Ico never usually buses, that actually makes more sense why the bus was completely awkward and easy to spot.
wow baltar i am kinda vibing with you today
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:36 am

In post 2175, VP Baltar wrote:he'd be very suspicious if it turned out to be VT when I mentioned that possibility.
please quote me on this. i did not say this ever.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #301) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:37 am

there's nothing wrong with Gypyx's claim?? Baltar what is your point?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #302) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:38 am

In post 2174, Gypyx wrote:this litterally wasn't meant to be understood

maybe mentionning there was a possibility i crumbed vt was a decent idea, idk
it was obviously possible you crumbed VT. idk what baltar's talking about

and of course it wasn't meant to be understood, you literally told us that.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #303) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:40 am

In post 1545, innocentvillager wrote:

I mean, what if he just claims VT later and has some semi-plausible explanation for why that means VT? Gypyx has a weird mind, so I guess I don't see what he'd claim where he couldn't make SOMETHING sound ok.
never responded to this

but what do you think his intention is, as scum, is when posting that? i dont' think he's expecting to get townread for that post.

So as scum is it:

1) random nonsense where he's going to go "oh lol it was just a joke" at massclaim
3) a super big brained move where it can actually crumb like, 5-10 different roles at once

2) - okay so this is the pigeonholing scenario we're talking about here, trapping himself into a claim. This i believe is the most likely scum!Gypyx scenario, like maybe his role/partners roles dictates that there's like 1 or 2 roles that he ever claims as scum here idk he's the setup guy.
3) - gj Gypyx i guess? Still pigeonholing himself into those specific roles i guess but it's not terrible

and the benefit of it is... towncred? really? how much towncred does he get from that
these were my thoughts on Gypyx's claim. it's possible that he was trying to claim multiple things at once, or for some reason just decided he was going to claim VT today
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #304) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:40 am

(if he's scum that is). i think on balance gypyx is probablytown but i haven't really thought about that slot in a while so id have to reevaluate
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #305) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 am

can people in 2201 give me a summary of what happened there and how that affects your reads on people here? and if anyone had stuff they "couldn't talk about" bc of that ongoing game, now is the time
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #306) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 am

specifically Gypyx, Anya, Iconeum, Luca Blight, and RIP Datisi
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #307) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:04 am

baltar are you referring to this??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #308) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:05 am

In post 2192, Anya wrote:see i told you ico's a wolf
why? was your read right on him that game or something?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #309) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:09 am

In post 2182, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1545, innocentvillager wrote:

never responded to this

So as scum is it:

these were my thoughts on Gypyx's claim. it's possible that he was trying to claim multiple things at once, or for some reason just decided he was going to claim VT today
can you explain the problem with this logic then?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #310) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:10 am

im not saying im right, ive just had it out there and like zero people have actually engaged with it or agreed
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #311) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:06 am

you're kind of avoiding the root of why im townreading it by blanketly dismissing it as "it means nothing".

sure he *could've* made everything up

but, what's his intention when he posts it? i think this is a question people don't ask enough: why is someone doing X as scum/town? are you suggesting my 3rd scenario where he's planning a bunch of different possible claims with that crumb? are you suggesting a 4th intention, which is that he just made up random stuff, thinking that he could claim whatever later and tie it to that as complete and utter bullshit?

i think im starting to accept a reality where scum!Gypyx intentionally does a big brained move like that to claim like, one or two possible things. But I still cannot imagine it getting towncred. it's just such an unnecessary move. and if the logic was really THAT convoluted i can only think it might be met with skepticism in main thread.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:17 am

okay sorry i have been pretty busy lately

but the amount of PoEs i have creeped into DESPITE what happened yesterday is absolutely fucking outstanding

someone legitimately push a fucking case on me for what happened yesterday jesus christ
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:19 am

In post 2201, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2200, innocentvillager wrote:but, what's his intention when he posts it?
Because if he is forced to claim later and needs to claim a power role, he has a "crumb" that could be made to fit any role he wants.

"See guys, told you I was the Town cop!" Or whatever.

I don't even think it was a big brain plan, so much as something the master of crazy roles would cook up on a normal afternoon.

I'm not saying he can't be a VT here...just saying there is definitely motive to do that as scum.
In post 2204, Luca Blight wrote:The scum benefit to such a crumb is

1) no-one wants to lim you D1 in case you’re a pr

2) you can use it to explain away just about any claim that is convenient in the moment

If gypyx is scum then he’s hardly a power wolf, and so such a gimmick might prove useful to him to at least help him get through the first day

If he’s Town then he might do it to bait the NK I guess
to clarify you are both arguing that, IF HE IS SCUM, he literally crumbed NONSENSE, thinking that he would be able to spin it into any claim he wanted. And that somehow it would get him towncred. That's literally what you're both saying. Is that correct?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:00 am

let's just kill ico

sorry if ur town ico :(

that's all i have to add for now

thanks for responding to my points on gypyx. Yes I gave him towncred but basically zero other people did. i don't play like most people do, i still think as scum it's a weird spot to try and get towncred and don't think Gypyx would expect much. but whatever, that's just a difference of opinion at this point

Luca i see you are saying scum!Gypyx could've came up with a crumb that worked for VT and his specific role. that's one scenario where Gypyx is scum, I agree, but to me it still just feels like the costs outweigh the benefits for someone like scum!Gypyx.

id need to reread a little more before i keep parroting this reason for town!Gypyx, but i don't think ill be touching that slot today
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #315) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:02 am

VP

how can i possibly be scum with anyone other than Anya

why not just yeet Anya over me?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #316) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:03 am

In post 2346, geraintm wrote:Looking at the end of Day 1, my IV and Anya pair looks classical one off one on.
you are making reads based on one on one off, great. your d2 play remarkably is considerably worse than your d1 play, that's one thing we have in common this game at least
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #317) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:04 am

i don't hate Ico's points on Alice, the Ico moving into Alice's PoE seems like it could be kind of opportunistic. but Alice is a very easy push for scum!Ico too so it doesn't make me want to kill Ico less
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #318) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:07 am

real big brain move from scum me man

WK a townie about to die

be indecisive around my 2nd biggest wagon, who is probably dying since he has actual support for getting scumread

push a town troll and pray he gets policied over my partner

wow, really great of me to put a lot of energy into this play

cmon, im not scum with anyone other than Anya here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #319) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:39 am

VOTE: innocentvillager im fucking done with this game goodbye

vote me out idgaf
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #320) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:40 am

In post 2353, VP Baltar wrote:Like all these defenses of "I'm better than this as scum" mean nothing to me. Y'all let george eat a yeet D1. Clearly the scum team isn't #crushingit
like oh my fucking god what the fuck is this
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #321) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:41 am

why as scum wouldn't i just let town!anya die it makes ZERO sense to me

im not great at scum but im not a fucking idiot
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #322) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:41 am

get it over with im so done with this bullshit
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #323) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:42 am

and now you're going to say "im just scum giving up and AtEing here". congratufuckinglations you're so great at mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #324) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:42 am

kill me for AtEing i literally couldn't care less right now
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #325) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 am

it like absolutely blows my mind that im still being posited as a team with anyone other than Anya here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #326) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 am

VOTE: Iconeum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #327) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

im sorry i shouldn't be making this game toxic. my apologies. if i need to replace out i will.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #328) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:47 am

In post 2367, VP Baltar wrote:Dude, you realize your waffling yesterday looked like you were hoping Anya ate it while you white knighted, right?
that is not an argument ive heard before actually. it's actually not terrible

but a) in what world does that get me towncred b) clearly i was trying and GeorgeBailey was the next elim. it's way too much risk for the reward. but i guess that argument is at least defensible
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #329) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:50 am

sorry guys this happens sometimes to me. if you guys suspect me that's fine regardless of the reasons. i just get very very frustrated when i feel ive been blatantly obvtown and people want to kill me anyway. i need to deal with it better, this is mafia

if you decide i am most likely scum, i will eat the miselim. i will try very hard to not be toxic when going down. im just annoyed that's all, sorry again.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #330) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:55 am

calling it stall tactics seems a little extreme he's just not here imo
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #331) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 am

i don't really think there's a strong correlation between alignment and someone's read on me necessarily, not sure why you're implying it's weird i don't think so
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #332) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 am

ive said multiple times i think gypyx is townlean for me
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #333) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 am

In post 2377, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really feel like Ico's towntold so i'm not really understanding why Gypyx is gaining votes again.
i also don't feel like Ico has towntold
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #334) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 am

there's probably scum in {Alice, Ico} for that weird exchange between them though. i feel like Ico weirdly moving into Alice's PoE is weird but im not sure if that should implicate Alice or if it's just a convenient push by scum!ico
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #335) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:09 am

In post 2380, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2375, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2367, VP Baltar wrote:Dude, you realize your waffling yesterday looked like you were hoping Anya ate it while you white knighted, right?
that is not an argument ive heard before actually. it's actually not terrible

but a) in what world does that get me towncred b) clearly i was trying and GeorgeBailey was the next elim. it's way too much risk for the reward. but i guess that argument is at least defensible
I don't think it would necessarily get you town cred.

You've kind of tried to get some points for it by saying you defended Anya, but IF you're scum, I think you maybe forgot to vote and got called on it. Mistakes happen as scum.

It was a risk for sure, but also - in my experience - you do need to take some risks as scum to actually win. Playing too safe leads to getting PoEd many times. Trust me, I suck at risk taking as scum, and I often lose as scum.
the point is it wouldn't get me towncred so why would i do it. all it would look like is i somehow had TMI on Anya's alignment.

I have no idea what you're saying in the second line. Please elaborate

I agree with your third line about taking risks. but risks should be calculated not like, blatantly playing against wincon so you can go "WIFOM WIFOM i wouldn't do this" down the line.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #336) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:11 am

Gypyx is far from the only person who thinks i could be scum. why should the strength of that read matter?

i mean id like an explanation too but im not dying to know to sort him
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #337) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:13 am

i mean there's probably some scumz out there who are opportunistically taking advantage of some townies suspecting me to slip me into the potential future miselim pool. i detest being miselimed to scum's agenda. or it could be the other way where scum were putting me in their PoE opportunistically and townies followed along. Or somewhere in between. idk man, mafia is hard
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #338) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:14 am

In post 2376, Luca Blight wrote:GeorgeBailey as Mafia goon is like a sacrificial goat

You’d have to bus him at some point, and sooner the better for the benefit of associatives
is this actually true? i remember lol!metaing him and he literally won the game for scum surviving to endgame
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #339) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:16 am

In post 2395, Luca Blight wrote:Well basically I think your stances on each other are weird as fuck and it leads to believe there is at least one scum in you and gypyx, and quite possibly you’re both scum
weird =/= scummy

i conflate the two sometimes as well, but you're going to have to do better than "weird" if you're trying to attribute scum!indication to either of our reads

like how did me/anya interactions ping you yesterday? was our stance on each other not both "weird"?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #340) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 am

In post 2380, VP Baltar wrote:IF you're scum, I think you maybe forgot to vote and got called on it. Mistakes happen as scum.
no this line

what does this mean
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #341) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:03 am

In post 2403, VP Baltar wrote:I mean you were white knighting Anya without voting George as deadline approached, then Datisi and I were like 'uh, you going to actually vote or fence sit ?'

If you're scum, it's possible you had forgotten to throw down a vote on George or thought you had one there.
i was voting not mafia

and then i begrudgingly consolidated on george

im not sure how your brain is interpreting this as "iv is scummy" or "scum!IV forgot to vote"??

im just very confused
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #342) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:05 am

In post 2405, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1887, innocentvillager wrote:UNVOTE: GeorgeBailey
In post 1888, innocentvillager wrote:if he's not hammered lets kill VOTE: Iconeum or smthng
Btw what prompted this?
think i explained this

i interpreted goerge/datisi/vpb twilight reactions as "george probably flipping town" and that was a 90% joke 10% low probability attempt to get wagon going on someone else

i mean it wasn't going to work lmao

i don't think anyone should read into that as either alignment?? i think geraint is scumreading me for that post for some bizarre reason.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #343) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:07 am

In post 2402, Luca Blight wrote:Btw I did briefly explain why it’s scummy here:
In post 2356, Luca Blight wrote:Gypyx’s Sr on Iv strikes me as really weird, and yet Iv is actively defending him?

It’s a strange dynamic. It’s likes gypyx is voting his buddy because he probably doesn’t get limmed today, and it allows Iv to hard defend gypyx without it being so obvious that they’re buddies if one of them flips later down the line?
In post 2357, Luca Blight wrote:And it allows gypyx to take a hard stance without needing to make any enemies amongst the town
that is a very specific reasoning for us exactly being scum together

i think you're reaching if you're going from this to "at least one scum in {iv, gypyx}"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #344) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:43 am

In post 2351, innocentvillager wrote:real big brain move from scum me man

WK a townie about to die (anya)

be indecisive around my 2nd biggest wagon (GeorgeBailey), who is probably dying since he has actual support for getting scumread

push a town troll (Not_mafia) and pray he gets policied over my partner

wow, really great of me to put a lot of energy into this play

cmon, im not scum with anyone other than Anya here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #345) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:43 am

sorry guys im having a real stressful week at work
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #346) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 am

@luca any thoughts on gypyx's suspicion of me?

i don't really think it spews him as either alignment - in a confbiased way weakly town because of this line "and just overall i don't like his tone, and like, i'm really getting vibes like i'm right but can't find the material to push on, of course this has no value for y'all but whatever"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #347) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:48 am

{NM}
{VPB, geraint}
{Anya, Norway}
{Luca, Gypyx}
{Alice}
{Ico}

no idea rn. im probably at something like this maybe
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #348) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:49 am

actually Anya can probably go in the Luca, Gypyx tier
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #349) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:50 am

Alice/Ico is kind of a weird pairing idk

I think Alice moving Ico from top town to kind of in her PoE and Ico calling her out on it might be not-partnery.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #350) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:36 am

In post 2431, VP Baltar wrote:There is almost no way scum tries that hard in a game like this. The scum play here would be to feed the apathy and inactivity, not try to counteract it
In post 2432, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2362, innocentvillager wrote:why as scum wouldn't i just let town!anya die it makes ZERO sense to me

why do you get to make this argument but i don't?
VP you realize how incredibly tilting it is to read this from my perspective yeah? I spent so much effort yesterday and yet I’m getting universally PoE’d
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #351) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:36 am

In post 2430, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2429, Luca Blight wrote:I don’t get why I’m still low in your reads, IV
I also find this silly. Luca is obvtown
Meant to quote this one not the Ico post
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #352) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:38 am

In post 2432, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2362, innocentvillager wrote:why as scum wouldn't i just let town!anya die it makes ZERO sense to me

why do you get to make this argument but i don't?
because I did it first when Anya was clearly about to die

You voted Anya over George initially but then switched when it was more clear people were losing inteeest in anya
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #353) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:40 am

Also, despite how much effort I put into this game for at various points, I’m not sure how you’re getting effort =/= scum here in general
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #354) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:44 am

In post 2435, AliceK wrote:I am not sure why you think my read transition on Ico is weird. It's actually very simple.
i think i TR these kinds of phrasings

i think it's just Ico + one more at this point

but if Ico is town i'd have to reevaluate basically everyone
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #355) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 am

In post 2444, Luca Blight wrote:Can you explain your read progression on me please
i thought you were town at the beginning. i think you coming in hot with "IV scum" would've been a really ballsy move after literally doing exactly that as scum in TM LN
In post 2445, Luca Blight wrote:Also why do you no longer Tr gypyx
I've had him as TL. nothing about my read there has changed. but i have a lot of townleans atp so im reevaluating my tiers and stuff
In post 2470, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1222, innocentvillager wrote:if I’m scum Anya is probably more likely to be town lol this is a classic scum!innocentvillager WK situation.
It's funny how IV said this and yet is now like '
why would I save Anya as scum'
okay this was like way before i actually started WKing her DO NOT take this out of context for yourself or others. this was after i made like one throwaway post or something about how i kinda believed her claim. I didn't know i was going to start WKing her until I started thinking about it and actually doing it.
In post 2471, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1338, innocentvillager wrote:where are anyas scum buddies?
IV, you were pushing this argument D1 so I have a question for you

Who is Icon's partner here? You don't seem to think it's gypyx, so who is it, and why aren't you asking this same question now?
this isn't a bad question and is something i obviously need to reevaluate. i still think this is kind of a different scenario because Ico has been the predominant wagon and sussed all day, whereas the Anya wagon kind of developed as a counterpush to GeorgeBailey. (which Iconeum was on, for example)

there's also 1 partner left instead of 2, and i think there's too much support for Ico at this point for the other partner to just come out aggressively defending him at SoD, so there's less scum that can go about influencing everything i think

this reminds me, if i ever get time, to go back on the Anya pushers, because if she's town then there's very likely at least one scum helping that push go through. Ico could fit the bill but that's not the only possibility ofc.
In post 2472, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1560, innocentvillager wrote:fine VOTE: GeorgeBailey
This vote was actually forced at this point

because Baltar and Datisi were calling IV out for not committing to a viable wagon. IV was already voting Not_Mafia which no-one else was really interested in and he couldn't justify going back on Anya rather than George after everything he had said
okay but then why am i WKing Anya in the first place. what is my scum plan. If Not_Mafia isn't really a viable wagon what is scum!me trying to do here?? lolpush NotMafia only for people to start compromising on my buddy? your arguments are confbiasing to fit your narrative of scum!me

the town!me narrative is very simple and obvious without you having to twist all these things in your mind for it to make sense. I thought the way the wagons developed around Anya was slimy and made her unlikely to be scum. I wasn't sure of WHO specifically was scum, despite people harrassing me for an answer. I kind of weakly sussed NM at the time which is all you can really do for NM so I was pushing there. Datisi and VPB forced me to compromise on George who I had mixed feelings about so i did.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #356) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:03 am

In post 2484, innocentvillager wrote:i thought you were town at the beginning. i think you coming in hot with "IV scum" would've been a really ballsy move after literally doing exactly that as scum in TM LN
i didn't finish this response.

also, there's another general towntell that i used on evaluating your early-mid gameplay that i don't want to reveal.

I can't tell you exact timelines or exact posts/things you did that pinged me, but I think you were starting to drift back into PoE territory at some point. One thing that pinged me was the way you used my Anya defense to go back onto George - again it's town!indicative now but there's still some paranoia that you were bussing a bit.

honestly a lot of it just comes down to "if Luca isn't just completely obvtown he could be scum". you're just not completely obvtown to me yet. you're in the upper half of my PoE for sure but there aren't very many players left in this game who i think can be scum

In TMLN you used a lot of these like, narrativy arguments to justify stances. Like you would say things like "I don't like X because it feels like scum doing Y". I started to see that a little bit here too and I'm more and more aware of it as you're like casing me. I don't know if it's scum!indicative honestly because i haven't played with town!you, modding 2200 doesn't really count because i wasn't trying to read you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #357) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:04 am

Baltar please respond to previous page stuff at you or acknowledge that your statement was incorrect.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #358) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:05 am

In post 2430, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2429, Luca Blight wrote:I don’t get why I’m still low in your reads, IV
I also find this silly. Luca is obvtown
In post 2431, VP Baltar wrote:There is almost no way scum tries that hard in a game like this. The scum play here would be to feed the apathy and inactivity, not try to counteract it
sorry that was really unclear, i mean these things you said and my corresponding responses on that page
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #359) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:09 am

In post 2474, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2007, innocentvillager wrote:i could get behind a luca vote too
I also found this a weird thing to say at the time, given I was pushing IV's biggest SR (Icon) and later IV admitted he didn't dislike or disagree with anything I said, but felt I hadn't obvtowned enough. Why does that justify a vote on me rather than on someone you genuinely SR?

I just feel as though IV has been a bit slimy around me in general this game
like i said im a PoE based player

i don't really do "scumreads scumread each other, omg, my less confident scumread is town"-type pre associative flips, and bussing is a thing too even that aside

i just haven't gotten major townvibes from you yet, ive explained i feel like you should be more obvtown for me for me to feel good about you being town

but i understand that scum!me needs to keep the PoE open too. i will fully acknowledge that scum!me would probably do this as well
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #360) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:29 am

In post 2489, Luca Blight wrote:I'm short of time atm but just curious about this:
In post 2485, innocentvillager wrote: honestly a lot of it just comes down to "if Luca isn't just completely obvtown he could be scum".
As you said you haven't played with Town!me before, so where does this view come from?
various perusings throughout the site

2200, scum!you vs town!Datisi come to mind but ther are probably more

they're also other's peoples recycled takes not just mine

i think i skimmed a couple past games of yours when trying to meta you in LN
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #361) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:35 am

In post 1553, innocentvillager wrote:Luca Blight - i was townleaning this slot early on but don't really know anymore. he says this game is flat which is why he's not obvtowning but like is it really that bad? maybe it is idk. idk he's kind of more boring this game than i expected town!him to be. scum!him is even more boring, but that scumgame where he snowed town!Datisi looks like less boring so maybe he's just getting better at scum. i legitimately don't hate N_M's Luca is pushing boring slots take here.
oh yeah this was also a thing i said
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #362) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 am

@Anya can you just confirm that

you thinking George was locktown was a joke, ALL ALONG (or did you actually start find him towny towards EOD1? idc about twilight)

and you thinking im basically locktown is real and there's no trolling going on there?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #363) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:58 am

gypyx i think you should continue trying to evaluate me critically. i think there's more than enough content to read me at this point. i know tonal reads are hard to break down but i think you should think about why you don't like my tone and whether that's actually based on real experience from playing with me or if it's my general playstyle tone you dislike.

what anti associatives between me and Alice are you referring to btw?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #364) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:00 am

i think one reason im having such a hard time getting townreads in this plist is because Datisi and Wooper are dead. im feel like they'd have me as clear town by now. i guess on balance ive been doing weirder and more aggressive things this game than some of my other towngames but it shouldn't be that hard of a read with how little i can do as scum.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #365) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:01 am

ill keep playing self defense if i need to though i guess to survive. just didn't think id need to be doing it this much even well into d2. but what can you do. i make a move (likely correct and protown) and still get scumread for it. that's mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #366) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:04 am

NM is cleared

if geraint, VPB are scum ill cry and im just terrible.

Norway is like p towny i guess. d2 has been very meh but i still think some d1 things were likely out of scumrange so on balance i think that matters more

{Luca, Alice, Gypyx, Anya, Ico} both scum like have to be here right? ugh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #367) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:33 am

im past you not townreading me. chill dude. im literally just asking you to followup on that specific thought.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #368) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:37 am

what don't you get?

if i die that is horrendous for the town. i am confirmed town to me. imo more people should be urgent about their own elimination.

i am in literally everyone's PoE rgith now except Anya, how is that not worrisome for someone in my position? im like wagon number 2 rn

my reads on who is scum are a thing as well but my marginal like "X is 1% more likely to be town or scum because of this" probably isn't what's going to win us the game

this is a mindset you've seen town!me be in many times and idk why you can't understand that this is a town mindset
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #369) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:38 am

Luca has also complained multiple times that i am not townreading him, lol

he's also not in nearly as much danger of being elimed than me
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #370) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:39 am

like ive spent plenty of time scumhunting AND townhunting (also important) this game too
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #371) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:41 am

if you're not townreading me by now whatever like i said im past it. it's more about deflecting suspicion off me and responding to bad accusations at me. if i get killed due to PoE it'll be sad but that's more whatever to me because there's not that much i can do about it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #372) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 am

In post 2503, VP Baltar wrote:What D1 things from Norway were out of scum range?
let me get back to you on this

i had this vague idea in my head but it's probably worth being more concrete.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #373) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 am

i want to work with you here Baltar i know we play very differently. im p sure ur town here so let's try and work this out normally like we have multiple times in the past
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #374) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:43 am

okay you saw my response luca what do you think?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #375) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:45 am

In post 2516, VP Baltar wrote:They kind of have similar points against them around the George wagon, but IV is probably contributing more toward pushing the game forward
fucking lol

the first part is just completely false and the second part doesn't matter. if im scum im scum it doesn't matter what im doing. but we can table this discussion again to a later day.

pedit: lmao sorry didn't realize that.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #376) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:51 am

In post 664, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 659, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 632, innocentvillager wrote:also @you and @Ico @anyone else what cares, why is Norway town? quoting past posts is fine
Plus town points to IV here.

I was just thinking as I'm catching up from the overnight pages: "Where the hell is Norway? He was very active early on and then faded into the background once the game actually got rolling."
Don’t hit me with this shit.
I’m working a FULL TIME JOB. Dealing with children. I can’t be as active as usual. That does NOT equate scum and i’d rather just let everyone know right away that this is not how to read me in this game.
In post 1563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nice one IV. Woohoo! *Clap clap*

...Why the hell am i in your "PoE" -,-
i did a quick skim of Norway's ISO and these are the posts i think are maybe out of scumrange

don't expect to convince anyone with this

it's also a lot less than i previously thought. But actually i think like, he might not have individual posts truly out of scumrange (i mean, not that many people do) but the overall vibe I got was, invested in a way that scum wouldn't be? it's really hard to explain. like there were moments during the game i just felt he was towny. and moments i went like "why am I townleaning him again?"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #377) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:51 am

In post 2508, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2503, VP Baltar wrote:What D1 things from Norway were out of scum range?
let me get back to you on this

i had this vague idea in my head but it's probably worth being more concrete.
that was re: this.

sorry Norway you might be back in my PoE just my upper half lol.

i think i may have been sheeping other people too subconsciously when evaluating you. you were kind of a universal townread and i couldn't quite grasp it so i thought maybe there was something i was missing about you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #378) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:54 am

because we know GeorgeBailey, the second highest wagon at the time and probably the compromise to Anya, is SCUM now

if they're both town it's not a bad spot for scum!me to whiteknight
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #379) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:57 am

ive come around to people not townreading me for WKing Anya and waffling around the George compromise wagon. That's fine, i think the arguments are poor since imo costs outweigh benefits of my play everytime as scum but I can see how you'd argue it.

i really dislike getting flat out scumread for it. I just think it is frankly ridiculous to get scumread for something that clearly ended up being protown. Even if Anya is scum it wasn't detrimental to town
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #380) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:58 am

In post 2533, innocentvillager wrote:because we know GeorgeBailey, the second highest wagon at the time and probably the compromise to Anya, is SCUM now

believe it or not i didn't know GEorgeBailey was going to flip scum at the time. most people in this game are town, so someone being scum generally isn't my default assumption.

and i said that line very early on too, before i actually starting WKing her. so yes context matters
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #381) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:12 am

okay just spewing some thoughts on Ico because like, he's probably going to die:

i think Ico this game has been very lackluster. To me he has basically no presence. I'm aware that timezone differences severely affect this but i'm pretty sure there are people in this game who have interacted with Ico and felt that he had no presence too despite the high post count. When I was playing as scum against him with Datisi in 2175, I felt Ico's presence a lot and I was pretty scared of him at any given point basically. Granted I was scum that game and I'm town here so it feels different, but i really cannot recall seeing a town!ico game where he was low presence. He was kind of low presence as scum in 2180 as well.

Ico doesn't really care about this game, regardless of his alignment. If he's scum, he's probably just accepted he's going to lose this game; even if his partner is deepwolfed like geraint or Baltar he probably can't rest too easy. I think it makes sense for him to be scum playing lackluster here.

People have mentioned that he can be more engaged as scum and try to power control the town. That's a possibility but like it's not the only way to play scum. Idk this point actually gives me a little pause on Ico but i can also see him just changing his playstyle for this game since people are fresh from the other one/not caring as much in general

I think the way he sheeped the popular opinions on Anya and George at the time was kind of slimy. He helped the Anya wagon get higher than the GeorgeBailey wagon initially and when Anya started tonwtelling a little and people started shifting over to George, he did the same. Granted it could be a coincidence because a lot of those happened when he's just not online, but it's still scum!indicative overall i think. That's one reason i think my actions and Ico's actions around the wagon are just simply not comparable - i took initiative as the first person to save Anya, while he just sheeped (coincidentally or not) the consensus takes at the time.

im not saying this can't come from town!Ico, there is a world where it can imo? just that on balance i feel like things are pointing against him, his interactions around George have been very meh, and there aren't too many players who i am seriously considering in my PoE i think. it's going to be a tough game i think if Iconeum flips town but i think we should see this flip.

sorry if you're town, ico
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #382) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:15 am

sorry it be like that luca :/

2200, 21xx with town!Datisi still :P

you should play with scum!me sometime. i think you'd be surprised at how little i am capable of as scum especially as the days go on. im genuinely trying to work on it but Anya can tell you how much i hated posting in that scum game i had
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #383) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:21 am

In post 2538, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2533, innocentvillager wrote:because we know GeorgeBailey, the second highest wagon at the time and probably the compromise to Anya, is SCUM now

It looked for a long time that the Anya lim would just go through regardless as there wasn't much of a push elsewhere. Like you defended Anya, but didn't push anywhere else until you were pretty much forced to, and your first choice happened to be Not_Mafia rather than George even though George had been objectively scummy imo

I believe Baltar said earlier it would be a risky but potentially rewarding play as scum and I kind of agree. When I was scum against Datisi I pushed my inactive partner's wagon D1 and WK'd the inactive townie who was a competing wagon. In the end the townie happened to be limmed and this really helped me win the game as scum as in ELO Datisi was like 'why would Luca bus his partner so unnecessarily D1'.
i understand that this is a possible scum!narrative for me, and that's why im fine with people not townreading me for it

like im taking a massive risk praying that we get the misflip on Anya d1 while hoping that GeorgeBailey flips later making me look good

it's still a big stretch to say that my behavior is explicitly scum!indicative especially when i have literally done these things as town? and probably never have done something this crazy as scum? even without the meta aspect if you hate that wifomy stuff.

idk, i feel like i was screaming loud enough that someone was potentially going to listen to me about Anya. im not sure what happened in your game though, it seems like you feel the situation was similar to this one and that's why it looks suspicious to you. I'm surprised you didn't make this more clear earlier, because now the suspicion on me actually makes more sense
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #384) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:22 am

In post 2548, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2484, innocentvillager wrote: I thought the way the wagons developed around Anya was slimy and made her unlikely to be scum.
This is news to me?

I thought the only reason you TR Anya was based on her claim. Why did you think the way the wagon developed was slimy? I remember you supporting said wagon before her claim

Apologies if you've already explained this but I don't recall you doing so
wait what.

yes the claim was one thing but this was literally all i was yelling about on D1. im pretty sure i repeated it like at least 3 times. just skim the part where I start WKing her
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #385) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:58 am

In post 44, innocentvillager wrote:think the win vector for scum!Norway is