geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.
Waited so long for this to start.

Anyways, today's number is 9
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: save the dragon
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

well, Not Mafia certainly makes the game different. But i am 100% sure we shall be able to work out their alignment sooner rather than later so i am not going to worry about them.

VOTE: nero cain
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 185, Galron wrote:
In post 151, geraintm wrote:well, Not Mafia certainly makes the game different. But i am 100% sure we shall be able to work out their alignment sooner rather than later so i am not going to worry about them.

Can you add some words to that vote? It doesn't look like an RVS vote.
I would like to VOTE: nero cain please
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:35 am

Post by geraintm »

Kittytack is getting attention because they are one of the few players willing to try and explain their reasoning, and so just easy to keep pressure on them

VOTE: kitty
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:oh look gera is joining another bandwagon. nothing suspicious about that.
Nope,none at all
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 259, angela wrote:
In post 251, geraintm wrote:Kittytack is getting attention because they are one of the few players willing to try and explain their reasoning, and so just easy to keep pressure on them

do you have

any other thoughts on the game so far?
Um, I have no interest in the not Mafia conversation. I usually like having them in games because they are pretty good at knowing when I am town, and I am pretty sure if they are scum it will become obvious sooner or later. The entire chat about them.was a waste and most people taking part in it should have known better.

Apart from that it is the usual day 1 uselessness
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 259, angela wrote:
In post 251, geraintm wrote:Kittytack is getting attention because they are one of the few players willing to try and explain their reasoning, and so just easy to keep pressure on them

do you have

any other thoughts on the game so far?
In post 265, angela wrote:
In post 264, angela wrote:
In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:oh look gera is joining another bandwagon. nothing suspicious about that.
do you have much experience with geraintm?

and if so,

would you say that town!geraintm generally functions under a blanket

"wagons are good"

playstyle?
also interested in anyone else with experience with geraintm weighing in on this
Um, my experience is they are utterly useless day 1, they think anyone who says they are useful is lying to.thrmselves and they believe that no elimination would serve town better but no one agrees with that.
Gets marginally better as the game goes on but can often get an idea fixed in their head and blow the game for town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 284, KittyTacky wrote:

And how on Earth is being willing to explain my reasoning scummy? I really don't get yours.
It can be made to appear summy by those who want to, because you are one of the few players giving out stuff to work with.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 293, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 290, Galron wrote:Ive been inactively lurking. I've been playing with Gerry since his return to the site 2 - 2 1/2 years ago. His RVS vote is nearly always the nth player after his first post (he uses a die). This game he made a vote and then another blind vote without giving any indication why he made that second vote. His initial post usually consists of a number like 8, which means he's going to vote the 8th person after he posts. He didn't do that this game. He voted someone and then blindly voted another. I haven't caught up with his recent stuff so I don't know. The please put some words to that blind vote was an attempt to understand why he voted the way he did.
In post 31, geraintm wrote:Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.

In post 64, geraintm wrote:
?
I was fairly sure I had random voted my Normal way...
Thanks for that
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 31, geraintm wrote:Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.

In post 64, geraintm wrote:
i am really, really confused by anyone who thinks my initial vote was not the exact same way i vote every time.
i said 9 in my first post - post 31
i then quoted post 40 - (31+9=40) and voted for the person who made that post.

I am going to have to stop my fun with my other votes though before i distract everyone too much.
I am literally just voting the biggest wagon. I did it in another game once but no one noticed it there, but it amuses me to go along with my general opinion of chaotic Day 1s :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 503, Not_Mafia wrote:Galron/geraintm/Andres
bugger, if Not Mafia thinks im scum then i am in trouble...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:32 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 540, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 539, geraintm wrote:
In post 503, Not_Mafia wrote:Galron/geraintm/Andres
bugger, if Not Mafia thinks im scum then i am in trouble...
Was this meant for your scum PT?
whoops, did i post in the wrong place?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 537, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 531, Rathe wrote:the more kitty talks about people suspecting him the more defensive he gets n the more suspicious i get
The cardinal sin of defending yourself when pushed...

VOTE: Scorpious
this is a more confusing post and vote than even mine on kitty
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:35 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 538, Morning Tweet wrote:UNVOTE: i like Rathe's reads
liking someone's reads on day 1 and promoting them for it is just like...the worst twice removed logic going. stop it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 548, angela wrote:
In post 541, Scorpious wrote:
In post 537, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 531, Rathe wrote:the more kitty talks about people suspecting him the more defensive he gets n the more suspicious i get
The cardinal sin of defending yourself when pushed...

VOTE: Scorpious
?
guess both of you hm
In post 536, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 420, Andresvmb wrote:I felt the “Christ” was condescending. Perhaps sarcastic isn’t the exact term. Whichever way you prefer to describe it, I would argue it isn’t equal to an overreaction. If you think someone has bad logic, and you highlight that bad logic by using a remark like there, and then you put a vote down, at most you could argue that the reasoning is bad, or you could say that you disagree. But an overreaction? The accusation seems incorrect. Look if you want me to further that thought - I think Scorpious is using a rather innocuous post to cast shade onto a slot in a way I disagree with. How about that?
It was an expression of exasperation.
that was the previous post, and it mentions Scorpiuos, but i dunno how they means in the next post they then vote for them?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:16 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 561, Nero Cain wrote: isn't confusing in the least. It's the defense paradox.

is also pretty normal. It's pretty much how most players read each other and you see this like every game. You could even go as far as say that Gera is trying to dismiss Rathe's reads.

These aren't great points and quite the opposite.
And I stand by the "pretty much how most players" means day 1 such and should be somehow eliminated. Someone posts a list kf reads they have confidence in - which they cannot as day 1 is a crap shoot.
And then a second player looks at the first and goes "hmm...thay random reads list looks pretty good to me, I now think player 1 is town!"

We are now 2 degrees of separation from a pile of crap....and all the while player 1, player 2 (or even both) can be scum and be lying.

Skip to day 2 when we get a bunch of info from night actions and we aren't just running around in the dark.

My point is a simple one, not complex but I will give out naughty points when I see someone do something pointless like that whilst giving themselves a pat on the back
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: scorpious
In post 587, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I'm getting town vibes from Scorpious a good bit, I don't think their posts are perfect but for the most part they seem genuine in a way I don't reckon is too mafia at the moment.
this feels like the exact sort of post someone makes with a green flip in mine.
this and the subsequent post do ping me a little
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 625, Morning Tweet wrote:Why are you voting Scorp then??
In post 343, geraintm wrote:

I am literally just voting the biggest wagon.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 684, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 624, geraintm wrote:VOTE: scorpious
In post 587, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I'm getting town vibes from Scorpious a good bit, I don't think their posts are perfect but for the most part they seem genuine in a way I don't reckon is too mafia at the moment.
this feels like the exact sort of post someone makes with a green flip in mine.
this and the subsequent post do ping me a little
I’m reading this back, and I can’t make sense of this at all. Isn’t geraintm saying here that MalcolmTucker is spewing Scorpious Town? Even if you are intent on just voting whatever is the largest wagon at different times, you could hold off on putting your vote down somewhere that contradicts directly with a point you’re trying to make.
you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.

my comment on Malcolmtucker was more a note to myself to watch out in the future. I should have awarded them a naughty point, better way of tracking it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 777, angela wrote:
In post 700, geraintm wrote:you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.
it is significantly more suspicious to me that you'd lock into voting in a manner that is not particularly + town

while being aware that that is what you are doing
ah, its just me having a little bit of fun and trying to achieve my aim for Day 1, which is to get to Day 2 as quickly as possible. dont mind me, i promise i'll be better from tomorrow onwards
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 830, angela wrote:
In post 805, geraintm wrote:
In post 700, geraintm wrote:you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.
it is significantly more suspicious to me that you'd lock into voting in a manner that is not particularly + town

ah, its just me having a little bit of fun and trying to achieve my aim for Day 1, which is to get to Day 2 as quickly as possible. dont mind me, i promise i'll be better from tomorrow onwards
interesting to me that this is your aim when you've also said that you think it would be better if towns did not eliminate day one

which i assumed to involve using the entire day to figure things out and then using the information gained from nightkill to also inform decisions

(which information gain not worth loss of elimination, odd number of players and such)

and get to day two as quickly as possible has the exact opposite effect of limiting information as much as possible

but idk how alignment relevant this might be
oh, i am 100% down for no elimination, but whenever i say that i usually get shouted at and no one likes that so i tend to just think that instead of saying it nowadays.
I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly. Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 869, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 849, geraintm wrote:
In post 830, angela wrote:
In post 805, geraintm wrote:

interesting to me that this is your aim when you've also said that you think it would be better if towns did not eliminate day one

which i assumed to involve using the entire day to figure things out and then using the information gained from nightkill to also inform decisions

(which information gain not worth loss of elimination, odd number of players and such)

and get to day two as quickly as possible has the exact opposite effect of limiting information as much as possible

but idk how alignment relevant this might be
oh, i am 100% down for no elimination, but whenever i say that i usually get shouted at and no one likes that so i tend to just think that instead of saying it nowadays.
I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly.
Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
Again on this...why do you deserve a pass on D1 when it's clear someone else will likely be eliminated? If we were all down with your approach, then fine, I'd maybe get the logic, but it's fairly evident most of us don't agree with it and want to eliminate someone, because those votes can give us info even if we get the elimination wrong. I get D1 involves a lot of firing into the dark, but it's not as if D2 automatically provides us with all the answers we need to solve the game.

But to engage, out of interest, to try a different approach here...what reads would you have on D2 depending on which players are eliminated?

For example, if I'm killed overnight, how would that influence your D2 reads? How about the same with Scorpious, or with Angela? That appears to evidently be how you play the game here, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on who you'd suspect depending on what happens overnight.
honestly, don't know. i normally sit there day 2 and look at the wagons that formed and who was on which ones. i normally have some idea that some wagons are obviously on town players, and anyone joining them for crappy reasoning get naughty points. that combined with whatever info players bring to the table day 2 are what i go on.
im not going to waste the time doing that now though
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 881, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't think the evidence is weak

i also play a lot by gut and can't articulate that

my gut says rathe and my gut is usually better than my logical part of my brain anyway so i trust it
i dont trust gut. one, your guy is no better than random, two, you could be scum.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 907, Galron wrote:I never like geraintm Day 1 and this game is no different. Lots of talk about how Day 1 sucks and we need to get to Day 2. But he's done this nearly every game I've played with him since he returned. I don't find it scummy because he does that as both alignments. Same thing with the entry post routine, and I don't know whether he's said it yet -- he usually does it at the beginning of the game and I missed it if it's there -- but he's essentially VLA on the weekends.

Those three things are what you get from geraintm Day 1 as either alignment, and it makes his scum game difficult to figure out because people interact with him on the Day 1 topic and sometimes on the entry routine topic, and it just generates posts that distract from learning what he's doing as far as the current game goes. So it's easy for scum him to hide in that, and the more people pay attention to it, the better his scum game gets. My first game with him in December 2019, I thought he was a bit daft. but that's really not the case.

So my recommendation with him is determine whether he's promoting those topics, making them last longer, or if he's paying attention to people's reactions and actually playing the game without discussing those topics. Generally, when I see he's in my game, I do just give him a pass. And you know what I can't remember a scum game that we were in together where his team didn't end up winning so now I'm thinking giving him a pass is a huge mistake and I should be following the method I just laid out every game I have with him and I haven't yet done that this game.

NTS So that's a thing I need to do.
i have had some hugely weird wins as scum, ones where we no way deserved to emerge victorious.
maybe people need to pressure me more day 2 onwards, but day 1....well you are just going to start policy eliminating me then and if that is the case there are others who are just as blank day 1 as me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 913, Scorpious wrote:Well, I would feel better about Gera’s schtick if they didn’t keep reminding us about it.
see, this is the reason why i dont bring up the no elim thing!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1041, Not_Mafia wrote:Who claimed mailman?
i like i can always point elsewhere when people want to eliminate me
i did atleast spend 3 awkward pages of reading on the mailman claim.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1107, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 856, angela wrote:i am pretty willing to give geraintm a day one pass here even though it is very frustrating to me as well just don’t really think it makes geraintm super likely mafia
Yeah, ger reads to me more like a weird townie proposing weird plays than a scum trying to push something that will hurt town.
weird bad townie
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by geraintm »

just caught up with 10 pages or so from overnight. the game state progressed pretty much zero.
i don't know the vote count, but i was on scorpious and even i don't want to eliminate there so UNVOTE: and just assume once i know who the longest wagon is i'll vote there.

i have to confess, people saying i am hard to read - i think i am incredibly easy to spot as scum. i spend the entire game in panic mode, huge mood swings. i believe town can spot me everytime, or at least should be.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:16 am

Post by geraintm »

he should surely know by now that he won't be allowed to get away with a claim like that ever again? if he does something like that again, he just knows he is going to get eliminated everytime he is forced to claim...

right?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1132, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1124, geraintm wrote:he should surely know by now that he won't be allowed to get away with a claim like that ever again? if he does something like that again, he just knows he is going to get eliminated everytime he is forced to claim...

right?
this is not even correct..

I also find it weird, that you are attempting to contribute. Now..
why is it weird? i do try and contribute snark Day 1, and i had time this morning to read and reply to a few bits.

and what isn't correct? if someone gets into the habit of making wild claims, then surely the MetaTown will know this and just start ignoring them all from you and punish you for past behaviour?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1129, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1106, geraintm wrote:honestly, don't know. i normally sit there day 2 and look at the wagons that formed and who was on which ones. i normally have some idea that some wagons are obviously on town players, and anyone joining them for crappy reasoning get naughty points. that combined with whatever info players bring to the table day 2 are what i go on.
im not going to waste the time doing that now though
you realize you can do this ,in real time, on D1.. right?

This post almost gives me the impression you're setting the table to not do much in D2 either..

You are either scum or a Town Pr looking to not get nk'd. I can't decide right now.
no, i usually wait till day 2 and then go through all the Mod's posts and try and track people's votes. just because i don't set any store in votes day 1 doesn't mean others don't. it usually helps me clump some people together into "i don't want to go after them today" or "these people look shifty"

There havent been many vote counts todays though so will be harder.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:39 am

Post by geraintm »

@malcolm - i like that you give me credit for being experienced (I dont feel that at all, i play one game at a time and regularly have to go to the wiki to look up what some roles are as i've never seen them before) a good enough player to be able to change my play style, but i am really not. i generally suck as town, there is a reason i don't get NKed very often by scum, they are happy to have me around for a catastrophic ending
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1139, MalcolmTucker wrote:Fundamentally I just really dislike the idea we should be expected to do all the work so they can finally start playing on D2.
fundamentally, i think no one should be doing any work on Day 1....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:45 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1144, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1142, geraintm wrote:
In post 1139, MalcolmTucker wrote:Fundamentally I just really dislike the idea we should be expected to do all the work so they can finally start playing on D2.
fundamentally, i think no one should be doing any work on Day 1....
So we should just sit here for ten days and Randomly vote people for lolz?
no, we should all vote No elimination and skip the wasted 10 days...
but i have met exactly zero other players who want to do this...

i have a funny feeling i am going to get shouted at very, very soon
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1145, MalcolmTucker wrote:Okay but how do we get any info on D2?
because town will acquire info during the night.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1145, MalcolmTucker wrote:Okay but how do we get any info on D2?
because town will acquire info during the night.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by geraintm »

I want to vote, but I think the biggest wagon is scorpions who I really don't want to vote for (because claim), and Not Mafia who I don't want to vote for because I know they are solvable as the game goes on
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1253, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1237, geraintm wrote:I want to vote, but I think the biggest wagon is scorpions who I really don't want to vote for (because claim), and Not Mafia who I don't want to vote for because I know they are solvable as the game goes on
Just because he claimed doesn't mean he can't be scum. Mailman is a very possible scum role anyways, and not very useful even if town. My vote is parked.
Oh, I know it may be a claim coming from scum, but I am not voting there today,
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1254, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Commentary: What a nice way to commemorate the first time the FIFA World Cup was held in South Africa. And Africa as a continent too.

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-03-27 01:39:00).

Please check if the VC is correct.
VOTE: save the dragons
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:31 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: not mafia
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:32 am

Post by geraintm »

I think that is a hammer?
That was a weird quick wagon that formed
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1468, Andresvmb wrote:You know why this is important right? The options for executions yesterday if we’re being honest for a second were {geraintm, Scorpious, Save The Dragons, Not_Mafia}. Not_Mafia was ultimately executed and flipped Town, and there was some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons. Scorpious is the easiest choice for mis-execution amongst the players that gathered multiple votes yesterday, if they’re actually Town.

I think angela’s conviction that Kitty is Town is also just completely bizarre. Maybe you could say that you think Kitty is Lean Town or something an explain why. But can anyone tell me why there’s so much conviction behind that read? I don’t get that at all. I certainly don’t agree with it.
ive been catching up, and this is the 1st mention of me today in 6 pages.

mailman - something feels off if scum used a block on that. Town has already discussed that mailman isn't a certain town role so why do it?

regarding the above, i do like the line "some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons" - it certainly felt like that to me. will come back to this when i look at votes.

anyone who is strongly town reading anyone (or strongly scum reading someone) i am assuming has some extra info right now, because Day 1 didn't feel like anyone should come out of it with my town credit.

I am on the side of Angela btw, i don't think Scorpious was roleblocked.
In post 1495, Rathe wrote:also the pooky kill seems like a scared kill not strategic
never make guesses about why scum killed who, it will always be wrong or right for the wrong reasons
In post 1529, Galron wrote:VOTE: angela

this seems odd. i am currently leaning town on Angela, so you to come in straight up with a vote like that needs some more explanation than you have so far given.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, i am doing my look back at yesterdays votes.
Knowing Not Mafia and Pooky are green, i am trying to look at the wagons, who was on them and anything interesting.
TO me, the intersting bit happens after Vote 1.13
There, Not mafia had 2 votes (one a self vote, the other from Nero cain), Save the dragon had 2 votes (from galron and rathe) and Scrpious had 2 (from Andres and Kittytacky
In post 1256, geraintm wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Commentary: What a nice way to commemorate the first time the FIFA World Cup was held in South Africa. And Africa as a continent too.

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

Then i vote (joining largest wagon and i think ihad previously said i didn't want to vote scorpious due to claim and as a tie break between a wagon with not mafia self voting and one without aself vote, i'll go with the one with 2 genuine votes)
In post 1257, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still unsure on geraint but I think them being unwilling to get on the Scorpious bandwagon given they've been a main candidate so far is quite townie.

I'm happy to move my vote from there if nobody else fancies it, and fine to get on an STD bandwagon because I don't think they've looked townie so far and their suspicions of Rathe feel very manufactured.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

Busy day ahead so likely won't be around till D2.
then malcolm tucker votes - so Save the dragon is now on 4, but effectivly 5 due to not mafia

Then ANgela votes Not Mafia - in the same post saying they think Scorpious is scum.
because today, i want to understand how a sudden wagon that formed on save the dragon and had got up to 4 (or 5 votes) was derailed onto Not mafia who ends up town.
and Angela's vote now looks...weird

and then 2 posts later Angela then says they are wary of Save the dragon - but they've voted Not Mafia....

Kitty comes in and says NM is fine, shoudl eliminate between STD and scorpious

Next vote is Pooky on Not MAfia. no explanation
has a previous post
In post 1230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am fine with STD - Tweet - NM atp
where they have STD as higher up the chain than Not Mafia yet when given the choice between STD and not mafia, then went with not mafia...

that is now 4 votes each for STD and not mafia, except one of not mafia is themselves and doesnt count

scorpious votes and avoids both wagons

rathe chips in with "the NM votes are weird"

after the next vote count, STD votes Not mafia
In post 1284, Galron wrote:I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
we get this from Galron

not mafia votes for me!
I vote not mafia thinking it is the hammer because i am still on the "vote longest wagon" plan and someone had just said they were at 1 off elimination.
if not mafia had voted Save the dragon there btw, i don't think i move my vote from STD

i then miss the next few votes on STD from Not Mafia and Andres because i've assumed the day is gone and scorpious hammers.

I am suspicious as F about the wagon forming on NM and off STD. the votes from Angela (who had sat there with no votes the entire game), Pooky (who had been voting Kitty the whole game outside opening random votes until the NM vote) & Galron (who switched from STD to NM) look terrible.

Those 3 are where i think my suspicions lie and i don't think i want to vote outside them today.

My previous posts about liking what Angela was saying were written before i looked at the votes.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, scrub my previous post about leaning town on Angela, that is DEF not what i think now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1539, angela wrote:
In post 1538, geraintm wrote:So, scrub my previous post about leaning town on Angela, that is DEF not what i think now.
i said i was wary of the save the dragons wagon - not of save the dragons

and i already otherwise explained why i thought the way i did regarding not mafia

which just makes me terrible at the game not scum

shrug
thats fair, i misread your post. i take back that comment about you being wary of Save the dragon

i looked back at your posts previous to 1258 and i cant work out your expressing suspicions previous about Not Mafia
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:32 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1546, angela wrote:do you know a lot about normal queue games?
no, set up analysis is something i cannot help with. i regularly find new roles in games ive never come across, let alone played before.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1549, Scorpious wrote:I'm glad we waited and let Gera live for that totally groundbreaking addition..
sorry not up to your standards, but im doing the best i can
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:38 am

Post by geraintm »

i have no reason to doubt Angela's claim of getting the message, so Kitty is straight up Green.

Angela and Scorpious feel like they cannot be the same alignment.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:22 am

Post by geraintm »

i am heavy on the elimiate scorpious train of thought with from the info provided by angela and kitty
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:23 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: scorpious
not even sure why i am not

i repeat i do not see angela and scorpious as being opposite alignments
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:31 am

Post by geraintm »

you seem to not accept that your past actions have consequences scorpious.
if this is a town vs town thing, then yeah we are screwed but it just looks like we are going to pluck a low hanging fruit that we think scum put there
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:46 am

Post by geraintm »

I have no idea what people expect from me. I said I'll be better day 2, and I tried.
I came to today with like 10 pages of text and 2 mentions of me, so I have to generate all my own thoughts.

So I did what I always do and look at day 1 wagons and I just wanted to look at why and when the not Mafia wagon formed, and I tried to pick out which votes I thought were bad.

But then new info comes to light so I of course chase that direction, I always said the info players bring to thr game day 2 is what drives the game and this is what I am reacting to.

:(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

There has been some exceptional mud stirring overnight.
I am happy with my vote, I see no reason to move it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1789, Andresvmb wrote:For reasons I don’t intend to discuss, I believe Scorpious is a bad execution today. Let’s please move on to a different player.
this is too vague to accept.
if you want to stay vague thats fine, but it does mean i will not change my opinion on scorpious
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1901, Rathe wrote:geraintm could be town if i read his posts alone n he feels more town if you read everything back with scorpius n malcolmtucker as mafia
i dont know about andante rly but it doesnt seem like she is the same alignment with malcolm n scorpius n the way they both interacted with her made me think they r mafia i like her posts n she is the main reason i did a rethink n reread
if they r partners i wouldnt know who the third person is but starting with scorpius seems like a good move
I think flipping scorpious gives Town a whole host of info on people's relationships, and given (at least from my point of view) a red flip , I don't think there would be many spots left for scum to hide. We will soon find them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1919, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think the "I don't think there will be many places left for scum to hide" feels incredibly fake and naff to me as well.
1st, excellent use of the word naff.

2nd, to me at least i would find it hard to beleive Angela was town, and i would struggle to see how people would think i was scum if Scorpious flipped scum. Combined with Kitty being green and another death in the night, there would be 9 left, 3 i think should be seen as town leaving 2 scum amoung 6 people - though that 6 might be further narrowed down after the night.

that is my thinking, i am not sure why it comes across as fake?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1916, KittyTacky wrote:I don't understand the Malcolm wagon, Malcolm isn't scummy at all to me, it's between STD and Scorp today.

Also I'm sick so might not be very active.
Agree that Save the Dragon has looked suspicious ever since yesterday, but i'd much rather the scorpious wagon and revisit STD at a later stage
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1909, Galron wrote:I dislike geraintm's posting. That last post is a head scratcher. It seems to be a call to arms and comes across as he is trying to miz scorpious. And I'm not a big fan of scorpious either.
what does miz mean?
and i am unsure how to put together you disliking me charging at Scorpious and then you also saying you don't like scorpious. the two are not compatible??
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1905, Galron wrote:
In post 1901, Rathe wrote:geraintm could be town if i read his posts alone n he feels more town if you read everything back with scorpius n malcolmtucker as mafia
i dont know about andante rly but it doesnt seem like she is the same alignment with malcolm n scorpius n the way they both interacted with her made me think they r mafia i like her posts n she is the main reason i did a rethink n reread
if they r partners i wouldnt know who the third person is but starting with scorpius seems like a good move
But isn't that kind of limiting? Excluding every other player except for scorpious and malcom as mafia, if you squint you can see geraintm town? 1) it seems limiting to base reads on two specific players being scum and 2) does that mean if you were to sub, say me for scorpious, geraintm is scum?

I think I'm missing something in your post.
i don't understand why my posts - where i believe scorpious is scum - is generating so much heat on me when others are saying the exact same thing. all i can think is that people are suggesting Scorpious is town, and i am an opportunistic scum jumping on a wagon generated by Kitty (who is green) and Angela (who is 99% liekly to be different alignment to Scorpious) and yet are going after me and not Angela?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

@angela

true, Scorpious could have been roleblocked and mod put in two similar roles both on town's side, but i think the likelihood of that is slim.

if scorpious flips scum i cannot see how scum (you and SCorpious) would have planned the whole kitty FN thing, so i am very happy with my vote on them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1927, MalcolmTucker wrote:The same could go for you - if you flipped mafia it'd basically clear me and Scorpious, to give just one example
i know i will flip green, so i can safely ignore this part of your argument :)

if scorpious flips green, then town are in serious trouble with not many eliminations left and will have to play extremely well from that point on. but we can worry about that if it happens.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am always concerned when people say I have good ideas...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:19 am

Post by geraintm »

@malcolm

Why wouldnt i go hard on Scorpious? If a confirmed Townie thinks they are scum, and all the logic to me makes sense, then i am going to go the same way,
i am certainly not going to let Scorpious and their partners unknown attempt to muddy the day and let town go in a different direction. i have seen zero options put forward by anyone that is better than elimianting Scorpious. I am not going to let Scorpious slow clapping my posts distract me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:59 am

Post by geraintm »

oh many are wrong, and if you are town, then your belief i am scum is wrong for example.
but their logic makes sense and i see no better place to go today.

please don't just fight me for voting you though, you don't get to try and distract your wagon by chipping at bits of it. there are i believe 3 votes on you and a strong 4th.##i have no idea what yuor snide comment about ym post 1931 is about btw.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:58 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2022, JacksonVirgo wrote:For what it's worth I don't think Scorp is scum here.
Have you read day 2? You think scorpious is town after reading that?
Day 1 is a wash except the formation of the not mafia wagon, you can skip the rest.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

Got to give credit to scorpious at doing their very best not to get eliminated here BTW. I think you are trying too hard on too many players solid on you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2040, Nero Cain wrote:nothing posted has made me change my mind. I sorta like Scorps tone at times but I still think his "I accidentally hammered d1" is bullshit. I dislike and I think its cheap and he's being overly nitpicky so I'd be perfectly fine with a Tucker flip today.
A tucker flip? The rest of the post was about scorpious?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:42 am

Post by geraintm »

You have Rathe twice in the VC
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
Why is their activity got anything to do with the vote on scorpious?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2067, angela wrote:
In post 2052, Scorpious wrote:I’m E-2 btw…

While not a “rule” it seems like the courteous thing to do is call out E-2’s and E-1’s… Nobody in this game has been doing that..

Hence my accidental hammer. Always found it a little scummy to not do it..

Thoughts from anyone?
???

the page before you hammered there is a votecount, and geraintm thought they hammered not mafia but i corrected them to say that it was not in fact a hammer because not mafia had been self voting but moved their vote

i don't really see how this having occurred accidentally could be explained by the fact that noone said e-1
My mistake was counting 4+3 =7, and Not realising not mafia vote was a minus one. No idea what your excuse was
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2077, angela wrote:
In post 2074, geraintm wrote:No idea what your excuse was
is this part directed to scorpious?

if directed to me i am not sure what you are saying as i do not know what you’d be expecting me to have an excuse for? as i knew the votecount and such

and already explained that i probably should have invited to have the conversation i was trying to have with not mafia at time of elimination
Yes, should have said their. Sorry
I don't understand their fixation on being altered to an imminent hammer and them not knowing they were hammering then
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:55 am

Post by geraintm »

I am happy with the logic of scorpious needing to go. I looked earlier in at other suspects before the whole angela/kitty stuff came to light but town can wait on the until tomorrow when we have more info.
I see no reason to look for others to vote off today, when they would best be based on gut whilst as I have said many times, I love the case on scorpious
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:57 am

Post by geraintm »

If three townies (well 2 plus one) have all tunneled on an innocent scum, then scorpious can vent in the dead thread. But this being so hard to get over the line makes me feel happier with the wagon if anything
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:42 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2085, Rathe wrote:
In post 2081, Scorpious wrote:Smart town should be like “well we have a claim, no counter, and their behavior isn’t scummy at all..
if u said u sent angela a message n she didnt receive it but she said she received kittys how can u call town dumb for coming to a logical conclusion
This ^^^
There are too many issues with scorpious bring town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2096, Scorpious wrote:Amuse me Gera:

What are your thoughts on the lack of activity from Galron?
Do you think Kitty should be doing more?
What are your thoughts on Rathe producing filler content?

Give us a reason to make us feel comfortable about you..

How do you feel about STD? Same question about Nero?
Why do you think Angela is so hesitant to vote?
Std I found and still find suspicious, because of how the wagon swerved off them yesterday to not mafia.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:41 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2098, Scorpious wrote:Let’s not forget, Gera’s lim options for D1 were me or “no lim”…

And we let that live..
?
I went with whoever got there their first. I never tired to push for no lim, I know that will never happen but I can say it is what I think I'd prefer to happen
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:42 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2094, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2083, geraintm wrote:I am happy with the logic of scorpious needing to go. I looked earlier in at other suspects before the whole angela/kitty stuff came to light but town can wait on the until tomorrow when we have more info.
I see no reason to look for others to vote off today, when they would best be based on gut whilst as I have said many times, I love the case on scorpious
Really, fuck you..
g..
If a game is genuinely causing you this much unhappiness then you need to step away
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:44 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2099, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2073, geraintm wrote:
In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
Why is their activity got anything to do with the vote on scorpious?
nothing. Just didn't want the day to end without hearing from the replacement. Your takes are ridiculously horrible this game.
My takes are consistent with my view of the game. You do not see the game from the same position I do, you do not get to call them horrible until later
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:31 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2109, Scorpious wrote:That vote count makes no sense in relation to the amount of pushing I’ve been getting…
I am assuming angela should be voting you, and Nero u voted I believe but only because of a new player.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 am

Post by geraintm »

Because they have a history of bad/good claims
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1609, geraintm wrote:i am heavy on the elimiate scorpious train of thought with from the info provided by angela and kitty
In post 2126, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1537, geraintm wrote:So, i am doing my look back at yesterdays votes.
Knowing Not Mafia and Pooky are green, i am trying to look at the wagons, who was on them and anything interesting.
TO me, the intersting bit happens after Vote 1.13
There, Not mafia had 2 votes (one a self vote, the other from Nero cain), Save the dragon had 2 votes (from galron and rathe) and Scrpious had 2 (from Andres and Kittytacky
In post 1256, geraintm wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

Then i vote (joining largest wagon and i think ihad previously said i didn't want to vote scorpious due to claim and as a tie break between a wagon with not mafia self voting and one without aself vote, i'll go with the one with 2 genuine votes)
In post 1257, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still unsure on geraint but I think them being unwilling to get on the Scorpious bandwagon given they've been a main candidate so far is quite townie.

I'm happy to move my vote from there if nobody else fancies it, and fine to get on an STD bandwagon because I don't think they've looked townie so far and their suspicions of Rathe feel very manufactured.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

Busy day ahead so likely won't be around till D2.
then malcolm tucker votes - so Save the dragon is now on 4, but effectivly 5 due to not mafia

Then ANgela votes Not Mafia - in the same post saying they think Scorpious is scum.
because today, i want to understand how a sudden wagon that formed on save the dragon and had got up to 4 (or 5 votes) was derailed onto Not mafia who ends up town.
and Angela's vote now looks...weird

and then 2 posts later Angela then says they are wary of Save the dragon - but they've voted Not Mafia....

Kitty comes in and says NM is fine, shoudl eliminate between STD and scorpious

Next vote is Pooky on Not MAfia. no explanation
has a previous post
In post 1230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am fine with STD - Tweet - NM atp
where they have STD as higher up the chain than Not Mafia yet when given the choice between STD and not mafia, then went with not mafia...

that is now 4 votes each for STD and not mafia, except one of not mafia is themselves and doesnt count

scorpious votes and avoids both wagons

rathe chips in with "the NM votes are weird"

after the next vote count, STD votes Not mafia
In post 1284, Galron wrote:I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
we get this from Galron

not mafia votes for me!
I vote not mafia thinking it is the hammer because i am still on the "vote longest wagon" plan and someone had just said they were at 1 off elimination.
if not mafia had voted Save the dragon there btw, i don't think i move my vote from STD

i then miss the next few votes on STD from Not Mafia and Andres because i've assumed the day is gone and scorpious hammers.

I am suspicious as F about the wagon forming on NM and off STD. the votes from Angela (who had sat there with no votes the entire game), Pooky (who had been voting Kitty the whole game outside opening random votes until the NM vote) & Galron (who switched from STD to NM) look terrible.

Those 3 are where i think my suspicions lie and i don't think i want to vote outside them today.

My previous posts about liking what Angela was saying were written before i looked at the votes.
In post 1610, geraintm wrote:VOTE: scorpious
not even sure why i am not

i repeat i do not see angela and scorpious as being opposite alignments
Can you please explain how you got from point A to point B here?
In post 1609, geraintm wrote:i am heavy on the elimiate scorpious train of thought with from the info provided by angela and kitty
That wasn't hard to find, was it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by geraintm »

Jackson, I have no idea why you, having only read 10 pages, are fighting so many other players so hard and giving a player so much the benefit of thr doubt
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by geraintm »

Jackson, I have no idea why you, having only read 10 pages, are fighting so many other players so hard and giving a player so much the benefit of thr doubt
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:06 am

Post by geraintm »

@jackson

A player you believe is town based on 10 pages of random votes?
Stop wasting time interacting with us and read the game, then come back and play properly
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2183, angela wrote:
In post 2180, KittyTacky wrote:Also even if he is mailman then he's likely a scum mailman due to what I said earlier.
mafia mailman not actually sending a message after claiming mailman would be pretty ...

guess could also have technically been blocked by a town roleblocker but that would be ???
I have mentally ruled this out, for thr scenario to be mailman and Fn, and then the tow mailman to be blocked by town roleblocker who has then left today to fester like this....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2182, Enchant wrote:
In post 2180, KittyTacky wrote:He claimed bulletproof cop in another game and won. Also even if he is mailman then he's likely a scum mailman due to what I said earlier.
Bruh
Is this you disbelieving the incident happened, or disbelieving he'd do it (day 1 claims as scum) again or you in disbelief scorpious is thay stupid?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2170, Enchant wrote:As i said, most likely claim is truth.

It just doesn't prove anything and not useful.
You do realise it isn't just the claim. It is the claim of a role so similar to another town role, and the message not going through and an accidental hammer of not mafia yesterday. We haven't gone after them for just one small thing.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2191, Nero Cain wrote:I dislike gera's interaction with Jackson on the last page.

Are you caught up now, jax?
i was frustrated someone who had only read 10 pages was confidently telling people their reads were all wrong, without understanding why we had come to that posistion.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2188, Enchant wrote:I disbelieve town really managed to let it pass.

So we can as well go ahead.
you think we should have eliminated Scorpious day 1?

go ahead with what, eliminating Scorpious today?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2194, Enchant wrote:
In post 2193, geraintm wrote:
In post 2188, Enchant wrote:I disbelieve town really managed to let it pass.

So we can as well go ahead.
you think we should have eliminated Scorpious day 1?

go ahead with what, eliminating Scorpious today?
Bulletproof Cop claim lol..
pretty sure that wasn't me :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:14 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2196, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I apologize for trying to shut this down.

I think geraintm’s last set of posts pushing Scorpious seem of Scum that wants the day to end.

@Jackson, let’s do this.
you cant imagine it as town wanting the day to end too?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:15 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2202, Rathe wrote:scorpius what message did u get from the moderator after you sent the message to angela
surely they wont be able to answer this?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2200, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2083, geraintm wrote:I am happy with the logic of scorpious needing to go. I looked earlier in at other suspects before the whole angela/kitty stuff came to light but town can wait on the until tomorrow when we have more info.
Like who loves the case on Scorpious? I don’t. I’m still struggling with the mechanical argument (as I’ve pointed out repeatedly), and they’re complaining about stuff I find myself thinking about at times. Like geraintm has actually contributed little content. So Scorpious being upset at them getting pressure and geraintm skating by after some of their contributions feels like Townie frustration. Instead of being frustrated by it, Scum would look to take advantage of that. It’s a different sort of feel to the posts.
im unsure why i am skating by. i have clearly stuck my head above the parapet pushing scorpious, i am not sitting here not posting. i have tried to explain to new players the reasoning -you might not like the reasons but to say i have no tried to use logic to explain my vote is misleading.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:18 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2198, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2197, KittyTacky wrote:What? It seems like just backing up my and angela's push. On what planet is jumping onto a wagon on a widely-scumread player considered scummy by itself?
I don’t want to have to say it, but Scorpious’ aggravation is starting to get to me. Unless someone can show that they’re the best actor around, I’m having a hard time seeing some of these posts as coming from Scum.
and this is bull as a reason to stop a wagon
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2213, Rathe wrote:so if scorpius was not able to send his message it was cuz there is a town jailkeeper or he is lying
yep - and if there was i would have hoped they would have not let today get to this state. (i think i said that before to angela)

why i have ruled it out and part of the case against scorpious
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am not casually agreeing with the scorpious wagon.
I have not ramped up my push on scorpious since players have changed.
My disagreement with Jackson was nothing to do with them not having read day 1, but not having read day 2 and them deciding from their read of the 1st ten pages of day 1 that scorpious was town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

My post 2152 is telling Jackson to read on beyond the pointless first 10 pages and get to the proper part of the game....and I still don't know if they have done that at all??
Why is my post 2152 weird??
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2029, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2027, geraintm wrote:
In post 2022, JacksonVirgo wrote:For what it's worth I don't think Scorp is scum here.
Have you read day 2? You think scorpious is town after reading that?
Day 1 is a wash except the formation of the not mafia wagon, you can skip the rest.
I have clearly stated where I have caught up to. I am not skipping a thing
This is where all my confrontation with Jackson came from, them saying scorpious was not scum despite not having read any of the relevant parts of thr game where a bunch of us had decided that scorpious was scum
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2263, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm not sure how come in and just casually agreeing with the Scorpious wagon
I have been fairly clear in the logic I have used to believe scorpious is scum, I ha e at no point casually joined the wagon. Saying otherwise is untrue.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2269, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2084, geraintm wrote:If three townies (well 2 plus one) have all tunneled on an innocent scum
what are you talking about
i am clearly saying in my post that if three townies - me, angela and kitty, and i described it as 2+1 because Kitty is green, im green and i am 99% sure Angela is - have all accidentally tunneled on Scorpious and they somehow turn out to be town too, then they can vent in the dead thread later.
In post 2269, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2152, geraintm wrote:@jackson

A player you believe is town based on 10 pages of random votes?
Stop wasting time interacting with us and read the game, then come back and play properly
god i hate this post
i explained this elsewhere - disliked that a player who had only claimed to have read the first 10 pages of random posts claimed Scorpious was town and the three of us were all barking up the wrong alley. i am not sure why this post is generating so much dislike from people

you complain i have not posted much content lately - but angela is basically saying all i need to say and i have chipped in to reiterate these points when needed.

i'll put it out now if people really need it again

scorpious claimed mailman (and has a history of "fun" claims)
they hammerd, suposedly accidentally, a town slot.
Day 2, message never arrived
but their target did receive a message - they need now to explain the absence of a message
this would require them to have been blocked which i do not believe.
and have a role that is very similar to one town already has.

i believe Kitty is 100% Green
i believe Angela is town too (i said earlier on that i felt Angela and Scorpious would not be same aligned)
the inability to get a successful wagon over the line on Scorpious i find suspicious.
i find the push against me for not contributing more to day 2 very conveinent, SCum have very successfully muddied the game on Day 2. I did make posts early on Day 2 about looking at what i thought were suspicious votes on Day 1 on the formation of the Not Mafia wagon, but i dropped that because the case against Scorpious was much better and much more likely to have found scum, we can circle back to the Not Mafia wagon later.

its weird this day. i am 99% sure that 3 of us are certain we are all town and that the continued push on me is only going to make Scorpious' slimination more certain.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2393, Enchant wrote:GG i was Scum.
i step away for an hour and i have no idea what has happened.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2395, Enchant wrote:I will make this joke again and again, before it become too lame.
Tue Apr 05

not Fri Apr 01
dont do that, i do not find it funny
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

assuming it was a red flip, then i think town are going to do ok. To me, Kitty and Angela are both green though Kitty is likely to die tonight, there won't be many slots for Scum to hide in.
if green, then sorry scorpious but you can bad mouth us all in the dead thread and i will need to work out why i think we got it so wrong
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2404, KittyTacky wrote:Angela and geraintm I bin as town. If it's a red flip then we go for {STD}/{Andres/Jackson} tomorrow I guess.
Save the day i had as suspicious from yesterday (they were the wagon that was werved off onto Not Mafia,the other two you mention yeah.
if scorpious comes back as Green expect me to retreat into the corner with zero confidence :(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:42 am

Post by geraintm »

I don't know what to make of enchants post at all.

But I have spent the last two days laughing because we somehow caught scorpious who had not lied about their role.
No wonder they were passed :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:44 am

Post by geraintm »

Pissed
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2440, Andresvmb wrote:I’m happy with an execution amongst {Save The Dragons, JacksonVirgo} today. I think MalcolmTucker could also be Scum.

I’m never voting geraintm, angela, or Rathe. Nero Cain is probably fine, and I’m not going to push Enchant today either. If I’m wrong, I’ll re-evaluate tomorrow maybe. But I don’t see why we would do anything else quite frankly.
Aw, i like some of your reads. I agree Angela is very, very likely town, if this was all a plan between them after the Kitty message then they deserve the win for the acting. I'm not as sold on Rathe as you. I think i am going to put you in the town pile too with Angela, i like you :)
In post 2444, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: malcolmtucker
? you are going to need to explain this. Right now between you pushing me yesterday and the swerve off you Day1 i have you pretty close to the top of my suspicious list
In post 2447, Enchant wrote:Probably i should be pissed if you really can take me vigging Friendly Neibor as truth.
so you are retracting your claim? Wish you hadnt, we just dont need confusion, it doesnt help us

i don't understand set ups to understand a traitor/mailman discussion. i am going to stay well away from it
In post 2462, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Apologies to Geraint for my continual suspicion - pretty much confirmed town at this point I'd say.
i am expecting to die tonight.

the angela/jackson chat....just going to wait until tomorrow to see what all that is about.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am

Post by geraintm »

I don't think mass claim is the way forward, andni certainly don't think anders needs to.
Wish angela would focus their attention off anders, i have the pair of you 1st and second in my town pile- right now I have save the day at the top of my most suspicious list and i will, when I have time tomorrow, go back and loom at the votes on wagons now we ha e the extra info of scorpious being scum. Bed now though
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2553, angela wrote:
In post 2549, Rathe wrote:i dont think jacksonvirgo is mafia it would make more sense for him to bus scorpius not heavily defend him the way he did
hmhmhm

it is like, if mafia,

they only needed one vote though

like when jacksonvirgo is fighting hard against the scorpious elimination there they would need one additional vote on geraintm, assuming geraintm town right

and jacksonvirgo angled almost exactly for that, in a way that did not really feel towny at all,

and but so enchant/nero cain were the only outstanding votes

and then nero said would hammer whoever was voted first

and enchant voted scorpious

and then jacksonvirgo went ahead and hammered before nero cain returned

as it's not like jacksonvirgo could be like, no i'll vote geraintm hammer this one instead! at that point

ya know?
this is good logic, and gets enchant a ton of town points. i cannot see me voting there today.

so there are nine players left
i am obviously excluding myself
and the people i have said i am town reading
leaving for me

Rathe
MalcolmTucker
Andante
Nero Cain
Save The Dragons
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:01 am

Post by geraintm »

sorry, i mised jackson from my list of suspects
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2622, Save The Dragons wrote:In post 2422, Greeting wrote:
geraintm (4): MalcolmTucker, Scorpious, Andresvmb, Save The Dragons

this was probably a scum driven wagon to get attention off of scorpius, let me look at how the votes fell
If you are trying to look at this wagon for scum, then it looks worse for you

I have no objections from a save the dragon elimination but happy to wait
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by geraintm »

Jackson looks poor too from my memory of the game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:25 am

Post by geraintm »

I dunno why I am waiting. I don't think I want to vote anywhere else today thanVOTE: save the dragon

Someone is going to have to come up with a good reason for me not to
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:27 am

Post by geraintm »

I didn't have a chance today to go over the wagons yesterday, but malcolm and save the dragon both trying to eliminate me in opposition to the correct wagon on scorpious just alarms me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:25 am

Post by geraintm »

Aw man, they had neighbourhood me!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:28 am

Post by geraintm »

Isn't Jackson in the game? I don't see them.in the list of 7 players?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2649, Nero Cain wrote:when?
Not last night, but the night before.
I basically ignored it though, we didn't talk about anything, I just had it as something I knew about them. Why I was so frustrated with their weird claim
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:31 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2651, Greeting wrote:
In post 2650, geraintm wrote:Isn't Jackson in the game? I don't see them.in the list of 7 players?
This has been corrected.
Thanks, I was surprised and very confused when I couldn't see them :)
I want them around
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:32 am

Post by geraintm »

Me, andres and Jackson clear.
Angela 99% clear

Malcolm is not clear to me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:43 am

Post by geraintm »

I have ruled out Jackson as a suspect from your info, they are not where we should be looking today in my opinion
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2682, angela wrote:
In post 2679, JacksonVirgo wrote:Considering you believe everyone else to be townie, where would you look now that I am almost fully cleared.
but what if i am fake claiming?

mon laferte smoking gif
If you are then bravo....

I'm curious to know who else you have ruled out. I am assuming you have me as town, as I have you?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2689, JacksonVirgo wrote:I guess I have to actually try now
No, you do t
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am99% sure town can brute force this with some combined planning

I am cop
Night 1 targeted Save the Dragon and I got no result
Night 2 andres and got green
Night 3 Jackson and got green

Me being blocked Night 1 meant I just didn't believe that scorpious also got blocked.

I think I want to target one player from the very small pool left from mine and Angela's remaining pool, and then tonight me and Angela make sure we plan our targets so we don't fire at the same person. Between the elimination and 2 Night actions we should solve this.

Any objections?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

It has just gone midnight here and I may not be able to talk for much longer tonight, so if I go quiet that is why
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

Whoever blocked me, causing me to just totally disbelieve scorpious and their true mailman claim....so funny :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2699, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really get what angie is claiming on you but I guess it doesn't really matter as the last scum could just be in tucker/rathe/andre
Andre is clear
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

geraintm cop
Rathe ?? 
MalcolmTucker ??
 Andresvmb Green from my investigation
 JacksonVirgo Green from my investigation
 angela i am 99% on them being green
Nero Cain ???
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

My worry is that if town has 2 investigatory roles, seems like I am.missing what scum rolls could balance that?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2704, angela wrote:
In post 2699, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really get what angie is claiming on you but I guess it doesn't really matter as the last scum could just be in tucker/rathe/andre
tracker

though town power seems really high with cop
Exactly my thought, unless the mailman was to give that slot a fake clear against you?
I have no modifications to my roll, straight up cop every night
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2708, Nero Cain wrote:scum did have a roleblock
So I assume I was blocked night 1 by STD.

Still leaves the missing mailman?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

Please no votes, before anyone gets eliminated I need to say who I am going to investigate so angela can work with that.
I am open to suggestions on who it should be
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am travelling most of today so can't post, but we have days to sort this out so I am in rush.

I need by someone cleverer than me to be told what to do
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:46 am

Post by geraintm »

Don't vote, going to go back and find all my hints at who I was going to check and the results
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2800 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 151, geraintm wrote:well, Not Mafia certainly makes the game different. But i am 100% sure we shall be able to work out their alignment sooner rather than later so i am not going to worry about them.

This was me saying straight up I was going to check not mafia night 1.
I can't ever eead them so thought it was a good place to start
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2801 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:49 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1289, geraintm wrote:I think that is a hammer?
This is post hammer, and me saying I didn't like the wagon that formed off save thr dragon and I would want to look there overnight
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1536, geraintm wrote:
In post 1468, Andresvmb wrote:You know why this is important right? The options for executions yesterday if we’re being honest for a second were {geraintm, Scorpious, Save The Dragons, Not_Mafia}. Not_Mafia was ultimately executed and flipped Town, and there was some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons. Scorpious is the easiest choice for mis-execution amongst the players that gathered multiple votes yesterday, if they’re actually Town.

I think angela’s conviction that Kitty is Town is also just completely bizarre. Maybe you could say that you think Kitty is Lean Town or something an explain why. But can anyone tell me why there’s so much conviction behind that read? I don’t get that at all. I certainly don’t agree with it.

mailman - something feels off if scum used a block on that. Town has already discussed that mailman isn't a certain town role so why do it?

regarding the above, i do like the line "some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons" - it certainly felt like that to me. will come back to this when i look at votes.

anyone who is strongly town reading anyone (or strongly scum reading someone) i am assuming has some extra info right now, because Day 1 didn't feel like anyone should come out of it with my town credit.

In post 1495, Rathe wrote:also the pooky kill seems like a scared kill not strategic
never make guesses about why scum killed who, it will always be wrong or right for the wrong reasons

this seems odd. i am currently leaning town on Angela, so you to come in straight up with a vote like that needs some more explanation than you have so far given.
I was blocked night one, so all thr conversation about scorpious being blocked rang untrue to me, because it would require 2 blockers
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1922, geraintm wrote:
In post 1916, KittyTacky wrote:I don't understand the Malcolm wagon, Malcolm isn't scummy at all to me, it's between STD and Scorp today.

Agree that Save the Dragon has looked suspicious ever since yesterday, but i'd much rather the scorpious wagon and revisit STD at a later stage
Revisit Save the dragon
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2804 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:52 am

Post by geraintm »

Argh! That didn't work, try again
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:53 am

Post by geraintm »

This is me saying I plan to visit not mafia night 1, as I can never read them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:53 am

Post by geraintm »

This was post hammer, saving I found the wagon that formed away from save the dragon weird and I would check it out
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:54 am

Post by geraintm »

As I was blocked, I was suspicious of there being 2 blockers in the game, why I never believed scorpious and their "Mt message never came through"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1922, geraintm wrote:

I am literally saying here I will revisit Save the dragon at some point
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:58 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2428, geraintm wrote:I don't know what to make of enchants post at all.

But I have spent the last two days laughing because we somehow caught scorpious who had not lied about their role.
No wonder they were passed :)
This os me in thread telling g Enchant off because I know they didn't do what they had just claimed
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2547, geraintm wrote:I don't think mass claim is the way forward, andni certainly don't think anders needs to.
Wish angela would focus their attention off anders, i have the pair of you 1st and second in my town pile- right now I have save the day at the top of my most suspicious list and i will, when I have time tomorrow, go back and loom at the votes on wagons now we ha e the extra info of scorpious being scum. Bed now though
This post may not have made a whole lot of sense at the time, but if I ever got nightlilled it should have cleared Anders who am literally saying is more likely to be town than angela
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2650, geraintm wrote:Isn't Jackson in the game? I don't see them.in the list of 7 players?
This was me being really confused, as I had just got a green result on them and they weren't in the vote list
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2656, geraintm wrote:
In post 2651, Greeting wrote:
This has been corrected.
Thanks, I was surprised and very confused when I couldn't see them :)
I want them around
I want them around, well as they are green that is why
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2657, geraintm wrote:Me, andres and Jackson clear.
Angela 99% clear

Malcolm is not clear to me
This was "if I get killed this is where I have stuck all my results" post.

I am glad that scum didn't think I was a cop, but I hope that if I did die at any stage I left enough hints about my results to clear a bunch of people.

Are these posts helpful for people to believe my claim as cop?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2731, Rathe wrote:VOTE: malcolmtucker
I plan to check Rathe tonight, because they seemed most eager to end today
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:42 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: malcolm

Let's do this thing.

Can I have my early access to the dead thread please?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:11 am

Post by geraintm »

Go town!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:20 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm fine sharing the neighbourhood thread
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:35 am

Post by geraintm »

Once tow got ahead in the game, by getting lucky with pooky targeting angela, it felt really really hard for scum to catch up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”