Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by shos »

/confirm :D
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by shos »

<<<<<Hey this guy knows who scum are before even they know it!!!

VOTE: naio

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 am

Post by shos »

...well I have 2 hyperactive games, don't make this one underactive -_-
VOTE: Emerald Kitty

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: naio

Indeed.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by shos »

OMFWTFBBQ.
so here i was, ignoring the first fewpages and jumping ontop of best rvs wagons for laterinfo.

Suddenly, a vt claim.

WHAT THE---

gotta be inexperienced newbie. Or soopir sufistikeytid scum.

Id say town newb.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 141, Benmage wrote: Naio has committed an exponential amount of noobtowntells its like insane.
I like dis gai

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:59 am

Post by shos »

I hereby declare that i will start reading the game from the start in half an hour lol :)

Looks like some content is already available. Sorry for inactivity so far, i have two superextrahyperactive games going on

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 55, toolenduso wrote:
In post 54, Naio wrote:
In post 50, toolenduso wrote: Do you not see anything else worth addressing?
no, except i'm clearly not scummy because i have no idea what straigraphy means. or maybe i'm just a bad geologist, either way.

though the scum on a recent game had a very similar approach to yours at the beginning. so i'm a bit suspicious of you. i'd vote you but i feel that L-3 is a bit too close for comfort this early

UNVOTE:
:eek:

VOTE: Naio

1. L-3 is, like, nothing. There's no reason for town to be afraid of L-3.
2. Number one is a weak justification for not voting me, which makes it look like you're worried about coming across as scummy.
this is the first post that I have anything to say about. would've voted Naio for this funny little thing, would even start by calling tool nulltown.

L-3 is indeed nothing and there's no reason to be afraid of it. nor is L-2 in this stage of the game.
In post 56, T S O wrote:
Vote: mastin

Unvote:
Vote: TSO
what was the purpose of this post, TSO? you voted, unvoted, and selfvoted? is this some kind of a reaction test? what did you learn from it?

OMG COOLDOG IS IN THE GAME!! loooooong time bro, superlong. nice sig :?

@: are you serious with the townread? I was literally assuming that taylor's post was just fluff nonserious but here you look like it's not that much of a joke.

while it could be that scum noticed and did it on purpose, I'd find that unlikely, and kaze appears to be more likely town for that. dunno.....*feels guilty*

@ yes this format is annoying. do it like me, it's precisely he same, except I have a link to each page I'm commenting on. or each post.

other than that I disagree about cool.

Benmage is town(btw hi to you too :) long time as well)

snifit, why is pinkmittens scum?

@pink
entschuldigung? the most significant occurance in the game is definitely not the tool wagon, lol. what type of mudslinging is that? cool's post was just fine for gamestart.

*sigh* Naio joindate: Oct 13. *sigh* noobtown, dammit

why do everyone talk about tool so much? he's practically non existent in the game so far

oh ahoy Jacob! vas a playerlist :D let's win this time eh -_-;

CD94: he's just a newbie. look at teh joindate. he must have like, 1 completed game. *will check later* I mean, ISO the man. he is juuuuust a newbie.

Kaze, if you weren't town you'd be so scummy the FUCK

@post 98 by TSO: what reactions did you see, then? what did you learn?

will continue from page 5after shower

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:30 am

Post by shos »

alright so page 5 gives me the same reads I have no gotten: benmage is town, naio is newbtown. I honestly can't believe he claimed right there and then, lol. reminds me of pmyst. if Naio flips scum I'm betting it is some complex plan of someone to create an alt and do newbtownslips on purpose. and he scumreads me for my 2 cents of random votes and nonsense in a small lake of posts. that guy has to be town.

@Cooldog, . How can you not comment on what was going on a titbit before that post.? what do you think about it?

Kaze get your shit together we're not lynching this.

the rest of the page has some good things that all point to benmage and naio being town, lol. Kaze's push is expected and the answers from naio keep stressing the 'I am new here' symptom. L-3 being claimtime with one person who says let's get over this? Naio, if anyone quickhammers someone without discussion, cutting the day short and stuff, that's so foolish it's like a scumclaim. townies don't do that - you said this too - it gives SCUM the option to quickhammer. well, we WANT them to do that, as it will help us lynch them tomorrow easily.
/ic

Snifit I don't understand your .

NEXT PAYJ

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 127, toolenduso wrote:OK, so here are the first things I'd like to address:

@benmage: I understand why kaze is town, but I don't get the others on your list. How is Naio conftown? And how are you conftown?

@shos: Could you explain your votes on Naio?
Benmage is not conf but he's really obvtown. Naio is superobvtown since his posts are 100% a show of newbieness onsite, or on mafia games. it also fits his joindate..

and my vote - well, it was entirely random.
In post 128, T S O wrote:If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum.
how the hell is that working out for you?
Benmage is the one who pointed it to the mod for fixing. it's not like Kaze asked ben, he askd someone else. kaze's town status is not connected to benmage in any way. if, however, tool is scum, then benmage might indeed be scum too, since what he did was in a way prevent tool from not knowing the town wincon. so if tool is a buddy, it makes sense.. but that's for later in the game
In post 129, Taylor wrote:Top scum reads: tool
FFS etl I don't wanna play with you anymore XD
why the hell do everyone think that tool is scum????? am I blind?
In post 130, Taylor wrote:Also cool dog not looking too great
that's actually right
In post 131, toolenduso wrote:
In post 128, T S O wrote:If Benmage is scum, Kaze too is scum.
I can dig it. But how would Kaze be scum?
I don't see how your question goes along with your sentence. if you dig it, no question. if you question, you don't dig it. what is it then?

TSO: elaborate on the reactions you got and your conclusions pleaze

TSO's theory on kaze makes sense, but I dunno, I feel it's less likely.

is true on naio.

I dunno why ms doesn't work lately. it's hours of downtime, it seems :o

@snifit: I find it funny that I haven't unvoted naio the moment I saw his claim, lol. in my opinion the most likely candidates for scum are TSO and CoolDoG, but it is yet to be determined. I don't like Cd's posts but I remember not liking them always, and TSO has yet to answer about the reactions.

so far it's fitting to VOTE: CooLDoG(amicapslockingitrite?)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:46 am

Post by shos »

alright one game caught up with. 2 to go.

note to self: ISO tool and dawg.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am

Post by shos »

Yeah well usually I' against people getting townreads so quickly but this game is 100 posts in and already has a minor mod error, a VT claim unprovoked, and a supertownie person. that just about justifies it.

looking forward to more of your input from a computer to see what you say

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:30 am

Post by shos »

alright anyone who is voting tool tell me why.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by shos »

If you think it shouldn't be written off then eפxplain why please. Im willing to be convinced.
Mittens post isnt good dnough.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am

Post by shos »

I dunno CD. kaze might be totally not giving a shit considering his 'almsot conftown' status.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:24 am

Post by shos »

we should probably leave kaze alive, since he'll just be killed by scum if he isn't scum. if he lives too long, that's just wifom, and scum wouldn't want to take that risk.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 am

Post by shos »

lol at the פ in my post 170

that's not a crumb :X

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 188, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 173, shos wrote:we should probably leave kaze alive, since he'll just be killed by scum if he isn't scum. if he lives too long, that's just wifom, and scum wouldn't want to take that risk.
Or scum leave him alive so they wifom the town and set up a late game lynch scenario.
you do realize that this is precisely what I said? I mean I say he's probably town, so let's let him live, so you come and say oh he can be town.? O_o;

what's your opinion of Taylor?

I'll comment on Taylor after Cd answers that.

Toolend's 187 gives me very good vibes.
scum are cautious. they don't make 'stupid mistakes' like that and pull a 'I misread' about it if it's not something important.

I don't recall what my read on GM was but I'll get to 169 later after the shower. I'll also ISO tool and see what I have to say on him and his wagon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 am

Post by shos »

what do you make of 179+. if that wasn't obviously the question.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 am

Post by shos »

I have to say that the Fulgrites is probably the most interesting thing I heard of in the last month.
by now, btw, it's more interesting than THE GAME.

VOTE: TSO

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 42, toolenduso wrote:@Taylor: Was there actually a reason for your reads in the confirmation stage post, or were you just trying to kickstart discussion?
Joindate: April 11, 2007
Tool, how the hell do these two quotes go together? are you another user on the same account? have you very lately come back from a long, long, long break?

I don't think it's alginemnet telling at all, it's just, like, newbieish.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 54, Naio wrote:
no, except i'm clearly not scummy because i have no idea what straigraphy means. or maybe i'm just a bad geologist, either way.

though the scum on a recent game had a very similar approach to yours at the beginning. so i'm a bit suspicious of you. i'd vote you but i feel that L-3 is a bit too close for comfort this early

UNVOTE:

2. Number one is a weak justification for not voting me, which makes it look like you're worried about coming across as scummy.
3. *geography
this and the next 2 posts in his ISO are ok

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 54, Naio wrote:

UNVOTE:

3. *geography
well I have no idea why the hell you guys are voting toolenduso. his ISO reads great, and reads town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 am

Post by shos »

I ISOed GM and definitely didn't like what I saw. the supposed scumhunting in hits posts(is little and) is very shallow leveled, and in two cases he's already managed to make mistakes and take it back. firstly it was the 'gut' 'but I dun remember why' and second was the part where he literally said what I said and called my scumreads scum, and in the same sentecne said he didn't like me for 'writing off stuff'. well firstly, that writing off should probably have been countered by the fact that you 100% agreed with me, and secondly, when I prodded you and put some pressure you took it back saying that 'you thought I said kaze was scum'. so this, this small thing is all your 'stuff'?
sounds fake, indeed.

and you said that I'm fine, and then you said that I'm nulltown cuz you misread me(?, how does that make me town? it just makes me notscum)

oh and of course he's in V/LA...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 am

Post by shos »

because that was page 2, and obviously there's nothing serious at all so soon in the game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:22 am

Post by shos »

no, it doesn't, since I jumped it as well.
but
VOTE: Goodmorning

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 am

Post by shos »

Kaze, I'm pretty sure there's a concensus that we're not lynching you, but there's also a concensus that your posts suck

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by shos »

can the day be extended due to site often being down?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by shos »

Alright so after ive looked at tools iso, you voters should explain to me why yourevoting him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

Ill read from 237 later today

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 am

Post by shos »

starting from 239.
dat fulgrite. so awesome.

@cool 241: so that whole wincon thingie gamestart had no effect on you regarding kaze?

GM's 242 makes me say wtf and not put him back to nul. that cases on sniffit is stupid, 229 is a good post, and no i'm not biased.
@249: I think he's speaking of YOU as the useless one -_-;;;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 am

Post by shos »

251+ are good snifit posts and bad TSO posts. liked kaze's 256 lol. TSO response to that vote is bad as well lol

Taylor I'm waiting for your toolend case

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 am

Post by shos »

@GM 265 quote by quote:
1. ?? olollololo is no good answer mate
2. someone said that originality is overrated, I agree. if you can be original, it can bring you lots of townpoints at times, but if not, sheeping, repeating, explaining and arguing on your points that area already existing is just as good imo.
3. nothing to say, ths is fluffish
4. lazy=someone sees that big wagon and is on it, doesn't have the willpower to give a case for why he's doing it, does nothing.
5. no
6. *ignores, eager to see what happens*
7. TSO i scummy as well.
8.3. reading TSO is possible and you're being foolish.

266+ are all good and need moar voats on GM

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 am

Post by shos »

Wtf
Did a lynch happen???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:48 am

Post by shos »

Soo..we now have conftown snifit?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:06 am

Post by shos »

I dont get it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 am

Post by shos »

page 13, shit just got real. no time. tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by shos »

crap I'm confusing games, I'll read 13+ tomorrow, sorry

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 am

Post by shos »

I might read up from page 13 today after all

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: Cooldog

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

Post by shos »

So I notice nobody is really in this game. WAKE THE FUCK UP GAIZ

Post 302 by cooldog is truly, truly bad. not a single quote brought in it is of any importance, and all the reactions to it are bad.
I mean come on, 'why do town points matter?' town points are not real points you know, and you're being a douche. longposts =/= townposts.

I agree with Jacob's in the fashion that GM's death should be confirming Snifit's townieness for us. I had a strong townread there anyway too so there's actually no reason to hesitate.

oh taylor's case! let's hear.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 am

Post by shos »

well 42 is basically a sign for me that toolend
really
hasn't played in a long while. definitely not a 'different mindset', and you look like you're forcing it by the first line -_-;

re:55 omg taaylor you suck! lol. I do that all the time as town, ya know, vote and then write why. that's because people tend to think before posting, as in, oh he must be scum, VOTE, now let's say why. that's reaaaally not indicating of anything, AND if anything logic wise that post is quite good and correct.

show me please where scum do that all the time, btw. this argument is just so bad, I can't see it coming from both ETL town and mastintown, are you drunk? you're drunk, go home!...you're scum? no really I want you to show me that.

"100 POSTS OF CONTENT" by post 27? what bullshit are you talking about??? that was totally still RVS, lol, I mean FFS look at my own posts at the time

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics
for you to see. he really did take a break. you're shitting.

I visited your links and that meta kinda suits his townplay here, I'd say. but I'm not a big fan of meta anyway.
In post 309, Taylor wrote:Somebody fucking slap me. Please.
:facepalm: <<<<pretend that's my hand, and your face

VOTE: Taylor
one of the most horrible cases I've seen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 am

Post by shos »

well toolend's posts himself are quite good retailiation on their own. see, this is a townie I can work with. same mindset as me, 99%.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 am

Post by shos »

oh is very very townie. I used the hydra-lurk=scum idea not a long while ago, and what jacob says is entirely true. I also maintain that in order for a hydra to lurk, BOTH heads need to lurk simultaneously, which is really, really unlikely to happen not-on-purpoes.

{taylor, emerald, Cooldog} looks like ascumteam for me. TSO and Pinkmittens can join in if any of these is town. that's by poe, I have townreads all over the place.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 317, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 304, toolenduso wrote: @Cool: OK then, let's ignore the whole wincon thing about kaze. He's still town -- his lazy wagon hopping
is
his town meta. I was just in a game with him where he did the same thing as town twice -- ask ETL, she modded.
Hello, you just stumbled onto my pet peeve, stupid fucking bullshit meta defenses of people who are doing fucking scummy things. Fuck your stupid argument, it is dumb and you are dumb (and stupid) for using it. If you want reasons why your stupid fucking argument is stupid fucking bullshit then go ahead and meta me because I'm pretty sure I have given reasons why before.

also, when kaze flips scum you are next, but it is predicated on his flip.
???? wtf is this. there's really no reason to be so rude either way but, I honestly don't understand you, and I honestly believe toolend is right over there.
In post 306, T S O wrote:I don't fucking believe it
*shrug* scum being scum.
In post 311, Kazekirimaru wrote: If I may bulletpoint summarize
the recent case
why I am scum,

- Supposed different mindset.
- Vote first; justification after.
- Lack of contribution.
- Pushing and subsequently faltering on Naio.
- Weak reads.
- Appeasement.
- Bad reaction to gm flip.
fixed.
can you elaborate on these? why is that making TSO scum and, are you applying all those bullets agains kaze or just fixing OH IM SCUM, cuz you're being entirely useless?
guys???? do you see what I see? I don't like this.
why not? O_o what is it that you see?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 322, Emerald Kitty wrote:I don't see why people are voting/ still susicipious of this said player when I went back to see if GM left a possible breadcrumb trail and she did.
well site being down kinda erases your scumread -_-; but oh well wasn't going to lynch you so quick anyway, taylor and cooldog before..

so what are those crumbs that you have found? show them to us?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:02 am

Post by shos »

@324: I mostly don't agree with you, but can't call you scummy for that. most of the points in that post are quite shallow though.
also, I was confused by the desperado thing because I've lately played like 3 games with the person who uses the username 'desperado'.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:this is really unfuckingbelievable. like.. did anyone even bother talking to me about the case? AT ALL?
I did.

it sucked, but I did anyway.
In post 356, toolenduso wrote:
In post 354, snifit wrote:Taylor would be an awful lynch. Get off that shit.

Explain, please?
this.

why would it be an awful lynch?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 am

Post by shos »

MOD

so when is our deadline? can you post an updated VC and deadline counter? thanks :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 331, Guyett wrote:

Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-26 21:00:00)[/mech]
Pink mittens is V/La

countdown pushed back 12 hours
sorry nvm I didn't see the edit

:igmeou: /guyett
Last edited by Guyett on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 360, toolenduso wrote:
In post 357, shos wrote:
In post 356, toolenduso wrote:
In post 354, snifit wrote:Taylor would be an awful lynch. Get off that shit.

Explain, please?
this.

why would it be an awful lynch?
Actually, I meant why TSO? I'm less comfortable with a Taylor lynch after her response to me, but I don't want to no lynch. And while I don't get the case against TSO, I do want to be on the same page with the only confirmed town.
ETL hun, read this

See, toolend had absolutely no reason to post this post. if he were scum, he would just shut up and have fun. he's having support of others, taylor is being wagonned, TSO's wagon will probably not rise in the time we have until lynch. and yet, he posts this, with the 'actually, I meant..', meaning that he is once again fixing his own posts. that shows you that those errors on his side are not of a scummy motivation, and rather, are a personality tell.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

In post 365, snifit wrote:ETL is one of the few people who is playing this game. You want to lynch him? May as well concede the game. His case sucks? Yeah, it's mostly meta--that's not going to convince anyone. You don't lynch someone for a crummy case though. There are like 4 people who have provided absolutely no content through two weeks and you want to lynch the guy who's actually trying to play the goddamn game. You guys are ridiculous. Get some perspective. What behaviour makes sense from scum? Not ETL's.

Etl's a lady...fyi
In post 367, snifit wrote:Mod, can you not comment on posts. Like, holy shit.
I actually liked that ;)

you do have a point. lsat time I was lynching lurkers I got scum lynched so, that might be worth a shot.
so meanwhile I shall
unvote

Also, I sense etl's frustration, I need to compare it to other games' frustration of him. he's beingfrustrated a lot lol..
In post 366, snifit wrote:TSO is a good lynch because he has been deliberately useless. That's as good as you can hope for from a deadline lynch. JacobSavage and Emerald Kitty, while they have lurked for two weeks straight, at least have the potential to play the game later.

A bunch of people seem to like a CooLDog lynch? Can anyone summarize? He's deadline lynch-bait, but I wouldn't be upset with it.
I can get behind both of these lynches, TSO and cooldog. Jacob's posts are quality here. emerald is yet to be determined.

Cooldog's posts are, imo, crap. that personal attack and calling it part of the game is really doofus of him, and his posts are shallow and well, bad. I can try build up some fancy butt case but I really have no time lately. today both my other games are at night so I'm here active, lol.

I can try to compile something tomorrow. Iwill.
In post 368, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 362, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:SHOS.

I AM TAYLOR YOU NUT.
:lol:

So yeah, CooLDoG or TSO lynch please.
I know you are taylor hun ;)

which do you guys prefer? I'd say Cd but it seems snifit supports TSO better

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by shos »

we're definitely not lynching kaze.
TSO, I never u-flipped on you, you're confusing games, you were always scum this game :D

and this selfvote again, I think you're doing it to AtE by now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 am

Post by shos »

In a thousand games? I must be a really stupid student then.
If you dont care bout the game, replace out! Win win.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:13 am

Post by shos »

* If "No Lynch" has the most votes at deadline or receives a majority at any point, there will be "No Lynch".
* This is the only way to achieve a "No Lynch" - regular lynching is achieved through plurality. (The first one with the most votes at deadline is lynched.)

^^^^^ thats a point we need to take heed about. Just making sure everyone is aware ofthat

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:01 am

Post by shos »

Vote: Cooldog
well it's decided then.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 am

Post by shos »

Argh damn, mislynch and benmage death. crapz.
I'm teaching in the next two hours, and then I have soe MS time.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 am

Post by shos »

well.
so uh, the benmage kill didn't change anything in my reads since he was obvtown to me; but I understand that kill since he was a practically very wide-spread townread.
the cooldog townflip is disappointing, but I really think we can learn something from it: especially because there were TWELVE people in town at the time. the odds that there is no scum on the wagon are very slim imo; so that gives us a pool. now it may not matter much but in the future, we must remember to use this detail - whenever there's a mislynch D1, there's probably scum on the wagon..

so I'm gonna go and hit the first vote

what was 412 for?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 am

Post by shos »

Benmage was a wide-spread townread and an experienced player.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 am

Post by shos »

Pink, what are your reads?
Taylor, waiting for yours too with thoughts please

IMO EK is atm bussing TSO.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am

Post by shos »

actually that makes more sense

VOTE: pink

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 433, shos wrote:actually that makes more sense

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Penguin_alien

CONFSCUM HERE BAWYZ

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 440, shos wrote:VOTE: Penguin_alien

CONFSCUM HERE BAWYZ
In post 442, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 440, shos wrote:VOTE: Penguin_alien

CONFSCUM HERE BAWYZ
...isn't it a little late in the game for derpvoting?
This is not a derpvote of course, this is just for the lulz, plus it did provoke *something*, as tiny as it is, so why not.

anyway, just in case people need to be sure that this is not a vote,
In post 438, shos wrote:
In post 433, shos wrote:actually that makes more sense

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by shos »

happy new years!
why tool, snifit? why not TSO?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 am

Post by shos »

Guyette, Emerald Kitty and Naio will need a prod very soon(EK already does)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE: TSO

Yeah that makes more sense

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

lol kidding ^^;

I think this argument is going on between two townies by now. I think some of the less posting guys are the place we should be looking at. redirect your attention to the EK slot, let's see what replacement gets us, and Jacob, and that kind.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:05 am

Post by shos »

actually by PoE I would ONLY like to look at these two for the next while.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: jingle

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 am

Post by shos »

woah, I have a lot to catch up to, I'll do another game first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 am

Post by shos »

huh why?
I'm really tired, I'll go reading some book and go to bed. I'll get to this game after work, promise.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am

Post by shos »

oh that was because it was a reaction test. et voila! lol. I tend to do that alot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:33 am

Post by shos »

will be in this game in 25 minutes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 am

Post by shos »

Starting....now./

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 456, T S O wrote:I'm prefacing this with a rant, because it has to be said.

Sidebar for shos:

Spoiler: this is how you do spoilers, TSO! lol
The first game I ever played with you was Mini 1462, way back in 2013. And I was pretty shit at that time, basically sheeping stronger players. In that game, you proved yourself to be one of them, and my estimation of you was high. And you more or less maintained that, until I saw you playing here. I'm giving it to you straight because I'm not fully sure you're scum and you need to hear this. Your play here is fucking awful. You of all people should know that my non-posting here isn't a scumtell; it's a sign of me being lazy and demotivated. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve with your bullshit trolling play. Mindless vote-hopping? What the fuck is this?

And I've been reaching out to you the whole game and you don't want to sync with me. I've shown you scum in #431 and #432. I've complained in #379. YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE #369 IS GENUINE. You were in Mala's Medical Mafia with me. It's the exact same situation. You were wrong there, and you're wrong here too. What I'm starting to think is that you know you're wrong but you're not motivated enough to flip your reads on their head. That's what you need to do here. You know when I get into a game I can be useful but you also know when I'm not I'm a terrible, terrible player. You haven't asked me any useful questions, you haven't tried to talk to me, asked for reads, nothing. You're just standing there and getting manipulated and you don't even notice.

You still have posted NOTHING substantial on me being scummy, you still haven't gone after PinkMittens once, you still haven't done anything. You watched PinkMittens violently sidestep to avoid questions and changed your vote back so fast I'm nearly convinced you were trying to fake paranoia and you're just terrible at doing it. At this stage I'm basically done with you. If you want to actually look Town, if you want to actually contribute, it's time to step up. Otherwise, take a back seat and watch the Town crumble.
starting with this post, I think. if I find that I need to, I'll go back to read earlier.
So firstly, UNVOTE: . I'm not sure who I was last voting(you'll get it soon TSO no worries) but in case it was you, unvote..
I dunno if you've picked up my gameplay for the last few games: I've been sick on reaction testing lately. some times I do it more coarsely than others. This one, here, with the vote hopping, quoting myself with nonsense sentences and jumping, flipping 180s, riding a rollercoaster to my ass, well all these are provoking measures. This post - even if it is just one post in all the game - shows me that it was worth being an ass for a while.

You are right; you are terribly right. My play in this game hasn't been superb - I mean, in certain posts you can definitely see my head crumbing together everything I can and stuff, realy thinking it thorouhgly and investing time and energy, but in others, well, no. this is half reaction testing and half, well, I'm busy. Irrelevant stuff->
Other superactive games and reallife work and gf and shit kept my mind troubled

So TLDR: reaction tests, however long, stupid etc they are, work. A good townread on TSO is now welcome on my lap. I still maintain Naio's newtownread from before - nothing's changed and I'm not lynching these two for the while. KAze's case is debatable, but it is debatable in the future, if he lives, and if we need to debate it. so here's three people that are 150% off the lynchlist.

now let's reread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:20 am

Post by shos »

actually it's not far away so I'm reading from daystart.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 406, Benmage wrote:B.A.
worst bah post evar

I find myself agreeing with myself.
post 414 is wrong in its basis. killing benmage was not means to lynch you; no sane town is going to lynch you anytime soon, I guess. The good part in this is that the two dead guys are Vanilla Townies, so we really haven't lost that much. shame on benmage though he really was obvtown.. :/

so anyway - 414's thought with reason of lynching tool doesn't look ok. the fact that two people, just a moment earlier - Taylor and Naio - talked about their tool scumread makes me feel at unease. I have seen and examined and reexamined the tool case and I reaaaallly don't get it. it is null-scum at best, and that's if I stretch, and boy, I can stretch alot.

The fact that 409 lacks a vote makes me wary. ETL - why is there no vote in it, if you are in sync with mastin about reads? it's daystart - you have your own fashioned scumlist, it seems - why no vote?

My snifit townread is strong enough to not point at him for voting tool, but well, I still dislike that

EK's looks bad, imo. The meta of mastin doesn't feel ok, I don't remember that even as being true(she replaced out, a shame, I'd ask her for that meta but nvm) and that reaaaally looks like sheeping me with bad reasons: annoyingness and AtE doesn't equal scum. that vote shoulda been for Taylor if that was legit. the next post kinda fixes it but...meh..

422 reeks of townnaio

Tool's 423 is correct. 424 is less so but it brought me to revisit 315 and following posts; Jacob is definitely worthy of being the townpile for the hydralurk thingie, and I'm looking seriously on Taylorscum right now.

NEXT PAYJ

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 am

Post by shos »

btw ETL you're not functioning in your town meta this game

interesting fact I took along the way: we hammered. in a game with plurality. that's...what does that mean? I mean if I were scum, knowing about plurality, I would stay the fuck off any mislynch at all..and actually - now that I'm looking at the wagon on him - these are MANY of my townreads, all except for taylor and except for Pinkmittens. and Pink is the one who mentioned the plurality. it doesn't make sense.

there are too many townies.

EK, PM, taylor - scumteam. whaddya think.

Jacob:
Why were you voting Kaze? if you are - why are you? why would you lynch that slot now? quotes/links will do if you repeat.

PM's doesn't work well with me. except the part where she's sheeping me of course.

TSO:
you indeed HAVE been reaching to me the entire game, it seems. I find it a little odd, I mean, I'll need to reread your ISO and find me in there to see if those buddying things are legit or are you faking it, especially considering things I cannot tell yet. So here's a question. Why have you only voted PM after I did? your post was definitely enough for a vote for her. I'm talking about 432-434 ofc.

Pink's 435 is void of anything interesting. the last line, maybe, but the last three votes on the CD wagon were all from 1 conftown, 1 unlynchable, and 1 townread whose vote *lead* the rise so he's not guilty of it in any way. that's really odd. I bet guyett is watching and having fun. gotta love you mod. gotta hate you too sometimes.. :lol:

*is frustrated*

wel so far I'm really leaning on taylor, nothing makes me want to vote otherwise and nothing makes me not want to vote there since ETL isn't really posting.

the amount of not-so-rightful discredit in 437 is horrifying, and my vote must reallllllly have pissed you off, TSO, sorry :P

Pink:
who are your
TOWN
reads?

I have to say, TSO's post made me look at PM's first few posts, and it
looks
like it's at least half serious, and that's really stupid and forced, and I dunno what to infer from it. in my gamestart post(the real content post) I simply ignored those posts, but perhaps I shouldn't have. it really does seem that PM mudslings a lot, and post 78 is really just the popular names.

92 doesn't fit with that readlist too.
In post 132, PinkMittens wrote:Either way I think we have at least one scum in tool, cool & shos.
What made you do the link between these three?

PM
: please go to post and say what you have for the quotes regarding post 375. the responses in 467 are poor. rephrase, rethink, dunno, do that. "discredit" - you use that word so much - I don't think you know what it means, lol.

gonna lol @ 463 go play poker :P

on page 20, will continue soon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:09 am

Post by shos »

Goddamit. I had a really long post on the computer and now theres an electricity blackout.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 am

Post by shos »

K om not typong this ahain on phone.

In short: jingle read my meta, your case is ok but simply wrong conclusion. Im busy, im reaction testing, im defending townread not too hard.

Kaze is town. Jingle is null because of ek who was bad. Titus conf, tso town.

MasTL are scummy and fit to the poe
Poe also says pm.

vote Pinkmittens

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

^^^ this guy with the VC needs rope

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by shos »

why?

ETL, you keep saying you know he is scum, do you KNOW it, or think it? if think, then repeat why please

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

?
What meta?
I was gonna go check but he has only 1 game, newbie with few posts. What meta?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by shos »

....one game is not enough. Also, you have no scum game to compare.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 am

Post by shos »

Alright ive been thinking about this game on the way back home from work, and the word
discredit
hummed my head.

Pm needs rope, take out your flashlights !! It is a loooooong, dark, scary tunnel ahead of us

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 am

Post by shos »

eh, I'm sorry, I thought that was directed at kaze.
Kaze, well, it's a problem. See, the events of gamestart make it always some sort of wifom to deal with the slot. So far, scum-hunting-wise, he's wierd, I really don't know. I sometimes agree with his reads and sometimes don't. The gamestart events is what makes me sure that I'm not lynching him today - and this is what matters.

I kinda need to go, I'll keep going later and read PM's posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 am

Post by shos »

so, about tso.
his posts- I can feel them in my gut. they make sense, but that's a both alignment trait. That lengthy reaction test was very much worth the wait though - his mini explosion was what I needed, and it feels very townie for me. However, this is all in the 'feeling' level. so it's not really based, and you can call that just null-town.

will read PM later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by shos »

Im i. The middle of readibg 567 and OMFG that post made me go to the bathroom. It is so bad, lol. Ill explain soon when i have patience and time

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by shos »

lol PA i think the TSO PM is voting is the same one as the TSO Titus is voting

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by shos »

So.

What explanation do you want for my reaction test? Trust me, AtE is not something I fall for. Since when not explaining it is scummy.? What is thete to explain?

Re:kaze- i have no idea where you got 'scum want to lynch kaze'. I said that todau i amnot lynching him....how did you get to that.? 0.o
I dont understand what conclusion you are even talking about.

Re:tool and the CD wagon.
How can you even say that i jumped the wagon? Maybe i wasnt the first voter, but i literally started it - CD was my scumread since the first read of the game.
Tool did not jump on it either. He put it on l-2 after a while on l-3, and only AFTER his vote the wagon rose so quick. But the wagoners were a dead conftown and kaze..so really nothing there.

Re:PRs - what a blatant misrep. How on earth do you get from my post to PR discussion???? Do you think that scum do NOT know that only VTs are dead? You dare calling me pr fishing and ask me if/how i know that town has more power? *sigh*, the hypocrisy..

Re:snifit: now you are just discreditting. Last i checked, we *assume* this, and not know.

Sigh, this is too long for phonepost. Tldr- bullshit, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:15 am

Post by shos »

Titus, I'm still in 568, meaning 3 pages behind, and I'm in a great loss of time, don't wait for me. I'll catch up today/tomorrow at worst.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 am

Post by shos »

So..while on PM's post I noticed that TSO said somewhere 'come on, benmage.' ..he said this to me too, precisely the same, just a short while ago.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5499397

Yes, I ctrl+F ed every page on your 'search posts'. there are 150 pages, lol.

this is L-2

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 am

Post by shos »

Also, if PM is scum, then for that superomgwtfbbqlong wall against TSO, he should get a fucking scummie. up to the townlist.

*pulls a dozen 180s in 3 posts*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 am

Post by shos »

post 577 is very very SO VERY MUCH townie by Tool.
answers:
I townread snifit basically for page 11.
1.PoE
2.Pink's post after that was really bad iirc
3. I realy don't remember any pressure on taylor.
4. I also don't remember and confuse games from time to time. specifically, I play 2 games at this moment with titus.

I have half an hour or so before bed and lots to do I'll do my best to catch up better

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

why do you think it's a bus? that 'come on' was used twice here, and his meta shows he uses that as scum. never as town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by shos »

guys I'm pretty sure he was joking...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Explain to me why i shouldnt lybch you for that come on thingie.

Come on, TSO.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

I am having cold feet
unvote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: jacobSavage

OMG just iso this crap.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by shos »

In short: vla vla omg. Townread on conftown, some others.vote kaze. Omg y we no lynch kazescumbutt. Hahaha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by shos »

It is around 10~ game related posts in 700 posts the entire game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 am

Post by shos »

Naio is a newbie. the fact that he claimed in like page 1 before confirmations. the fact that half the things he says are like, OMG this guy is so newbie! lol. No offense of course, but all I'm saying is that the lack of experience is easily seen in his play, and his play shows townnewb, not scumnewb.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:45 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Titus
wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 am

Post by shos »

oh crap he's the conftown isn't he
UNVOTE:

I'm shittin my pants this game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:34 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Jacob
willing to policy lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by shos »

@jingle: i just keep getting town role pms wherever i go :( my last scumgame was pribably months and months ago

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by shos »

mod and everyone:
My internet router disabled itself yesterday for some reason, so atm im only posting via phone. Thats some indefinitely long LA.

This means i will be posting less frequently and less in general :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by shos »

Last mafia game was under the sea, but it was multiball so i genuinely hunted. The one before - october '12????? Waaaay too many town games in a row

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by shos »

Ohhh thats cuz i havent played too much during my army officers' training..it was dec-aug so its not THAT many games..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: tso

Deadline is soon, and no other lynch ia viable, and i have no idea about tso

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:52 am

Post by shos »

lol PA make more votecounts, let's give guyett lots of flavor to fill!!!
I'm out of V/LA, I managed to fix my internet

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 am

Post by shos »

Re: tool.
Tools turnaround to hammer yesterday was very near deadline. Kaxe called this scum, i wanted to call this town, but we both forgot plurality. I cant even say that i noted-so-how-can-tool-forget because my own vote on the wagon was to not have an NL aka i forgot myself.

So...tso flipped town, and tool could very well just lie down and distance from the lynch. In practice, the happenings of yesterday near DL put me and tool in the same basket PERFECTLY! So ill call him town for that and hope for good.

Jingle has been instatunneling me all game and i have yet to understand why. What do you guys think about it? Its not just comments, it is always v me.

Idea; we are 8, with plurality. If we force a NL we will be odd and better. Opinions?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:16 am

Post by shos »

I see now that pm said my ideas exactly.

I support NL and then massclaim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: No lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:21 am

Post by shos »

I agree to titus' conditions, although I have to say it made me smile.
I have another question tho - if you were scum, who would you target? << do we want to have everyone answer this question? I mean on the one hand, we can see who's sorta bluffing, and we can possibly analyze the reasons etc post-kill given by everyone. on the other hand - we might be helping scum decide.

I need to hard read Jingle imo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:56 am

Post by shos »

^^^well fuck that's actually a good post. a NL would just get snifititus dead.
...so massclaim ahoy? :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by shos »

Disagree

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE: Nolynch
lol

...so people, be more active please - massclaim or not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am

Post by shos »

do you agree this might be lylo?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 am

Post by shos »

That's my thought. Titus claims last, you before him, popcorn before that, something like that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:40 am

Post by shos »

Can we lynch Jacob regardless? :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 am

Post by shos »

is this a normal game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 0, Guyett wrote:reviewed by Llamafluff, mykonian and callforjudgement.
well not normal but it should be balanced.

onwards with the massclaim then.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

yes pink, you're second on the list, please do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:41 am

Post by shos »

HE ALREADY AGREED READ THE PAGE ITS UP HERE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 am

Post by shos »

Kaze. Youre up.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 832, JacobSavage wrote:2-st BP
Scumclaim.

It doesnt make sense ti have a jk and a **2s** BP. He makes sure he has a reason why he isnt dead.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:38 am

Post by shos »

I trust tool enough, lol.
ETL: we are not nolynching.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 am

Post by shos »

and I'm a VT too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Jacob

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 am

Post by shos »

I think PM is town; I saw this precise reasoning too after you asked the question, and decided to shut up and see what he posts,a nd he posted correctly.

to the pown tile.

RE: jacob; no sense at all as a BP. the claim is possible, since JK+BP *can* fit to a normal game, as we don't know what powers scum have. probably more than a rolecop tho cuz rolecop V JK is a newbie game setup so if we have a BP then scum have some too.

However, this setup has been reviewed by no less than THREE people (see p1 - reviewed by Llamafluff, mykonian and callforjudgement) so it CANNOT just be JK v scum.

therefore, UNVOTE: Jacob, and I'll add that I believe both of these claims. It doesn't make much sense but eh, even if Jacob is lying, he is town fakeclaiming, so we can let scum decide on this wifom. worst case he dies, best case he's like a copvigdoublevoter.

but who
do
I wanna lynch - I'm in the dark.

PoE post coming up

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:02 am

Post by shos »

JacobSavage

Taylor
Titus

Jingle
toolenduso

Kazekirimaru
PinkMittens
shos

still rocking.

...ETL looks like a good candidate. he is playing very unlike his meta. where's all your motivation and power gone, ETL? lost in other games? ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 am

Post by shos »

As if mastin was so active in your hydra earlier.

gotta love dem VCs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:08 am

Post by shos »

You're killing me.

if we NL scum will probably choose between conftown titus and claimed JK. JK should try to find and jail the scum ofc.
any one of them dying does not help us at all.

ther are supposedly three scum still alive. I say we go with my PoE list up there; the PRs are probably true because of setup specs and the review team existence, kaze is *still* probably town from the gamestart thingie. he could be scum though but still it's 75% chance.

VOTE: ETL

Jingle is much more workable-with than ETL atm, and ETL's play is faaaaar away from his town meta. I have townread tool earlier, but it doesn't fit so let's leave the confusion for later.

this is the way to go, I think. I hope.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:24 am

Post by shos »

@ETL: I totally understand you, I hate VT as well. can you link me to another game in which you were a VT?

Ooh ooh a shosscum case!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:27 am

Post by shos »

oh I forgot the desperado. hmm.
Jingle's first spoiler has some good points and I agree.

now let's see the case on MEEE P:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:35 am

Post by shos »

first quote: you have clearly not played with me-scum. you can search my scum records - I am SUPER calculated. I think about everything super deeply. preparing a fakeclaim with my partner when it's going to be mylo? if you think Iscum did not do that and now am bussing, you're a fool; and even if, at all times when you say X is bussing Y, you lynch Y first, not X. the quote stresses(everyone seemed to ignore this) the part where he is TWO ShOTS. I'd understand if it was a 1s. but two-shots? explain what possible reasoning can be for that. and even better: why would town claim 2s? if you already decide to not lie-to-soak-NK, then why say 2s and not 1s? what difference does it make? JS's claim makes no sense in any manner at all, and if you call ME scum for it, you're a fool. The reason I called him town lately was because I truly forgot the Desperado flip, and I also disregarded titus' words.

second quote: because we have no investigative roles, and nolynching will probably just get titus dead - as conftown, and now, as a PR too.

third quote: it is mylo, not lylo. a vote is not quickhammerable. and explain how it shows I don't care?? O__o; you're forcing shit out on me, and you're in the pool, you just make it easy for me.
JS and Jingle
- scumpartners ftl

forth: see above; re: disregardment of titus&desperado.
newbie games have a rolecop VS cop/doc/JK setup, that's where I got it from.

that last paragraph of yours is really awful, not going to even comment on that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by shos »

Well in your opinion meta means nothing, imo it means something. we'll agree to disagree.
and what I said was that if you think X is scum BECAUSE he is bussing Y, then you vote Y first.
you entirely ignored my point about the 2-shot.
the fact that you supply defenses for ETL makes me feel even stronger that you three are the buddies. fits my list - taylor and you are in the pool, and JS's townstatus was revoked after being reminded of Desperado & titus.

I did not ask for that postgame post. the fact that you dug it up to help him doesn't do you good.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

TLDR:
scumteam is {Jingle, ETL, JS}

JS is the most likely for a standalone scum so VOTE: JacobSavage first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by shos »

The fact that you admit to have sucked doesn't mean that you're more townie, you know. it's all practically PoE; I had a townread on tool so my PoE didn't sit very quitely, but then Jingle came and listed it all and reminded me of the Desperado flip and of Titus unclaimed power, so it all suddenly made sense that JS is still in the pool. if out of the four of you one is town- then it is tool. either way, JS lynch ahoy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:51 am

Post by shos »

Argh, 2/3.
Jacob, wth with the fakeclaim??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 am

Post by shos »

Gg guys :) tool i cant believe you are scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 am

Post by shos »

As desperado: claim PGO noobily D1 so that no town PR target you.
Make a mylo. See who quickhammers. Surprise mothafucka! Im a dayvig, game ovah

Pedit OMGWTFBBQ JACOB AAAARGH

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:16 am

Post by shos »

I am officially satisfied with my play this game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 am

Post by shos »

OMFG it's reallly over 9000(500) I'm not reading that ><
key # of posts?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:10 am

Post by shos »

<3
thanks hun. I AM!! :DEVIL:

lol.
you gotta be kidding me tho - the lurking was on purpose?!~?!?!?!?!? OMIGODZ I SO TOTALLY POLICY LYNCH LURKERS FROM NOW ON.
In faith+1 I pushed towards that and activelurker was indeed scum(Obscurity) and now this one...and in all it's 2 town losses......

*ANGRY*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 924, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I can't believe we won. Shos you are scary. <3
O btw you do know I'm sigging this rite? goot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 927, JacobSavage wrote:I claimed 2 shot as it would have made the scums more obvious.....
I don't understand the idea ><

In post 929, Jingle wrote:The scum QT is always more interesting. That's why encryptor is the best role ever.

Also, 500 posts for an ETL mafia QT isn't really outrageous. Also, there's like 100 posts of complaining in the middle, so it's not as impressive as it looks. :P I think all of the lurking was genuine, with the exception of myself in the last few days. I totally read the thread and decided I didn't want to post to prevent discussion. I'm also totally behind lynching lurkers, but mostly because I see it as a scumtell, if a minor one, for most players.

Shos, I'm really impressed by your reads, but you might want to work on your ability to convince town. You would have been scary as all hell to me if you would have stuck to your guns and argued your scumreads ITT a bit more. Also, relying on meta-defense when your scum meta is that outdated is tough. I'd suggest being scum more often. :D We definitely need to play again when I'm not looking for reasons to scumread you, though. I enjoyed the arguments.
well I
have
been on 4 games at the same time. This is too much, I didn't expect to be in so many games(2 just ended..) so it might've hurt my abilities >_>

but eh, I absolutely LOVE being scum; I just only get town pms :evil:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”