Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 83, Archwing wrote:feeling early town leans on nero and seph. everyone else is null right now
go on
is good imo. I like your "i've seen town do this" =/= 'this is town'. I see that fallacy a lot. General inquisitiveness. pushing a lot of different options.. generally townie. still townie, so I still stand by town lean.

Seph had town vibes. After re-reading iso though, I put seph to null. no more town.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 123, Lalendra wrote:
In post 108, BuJaber wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, BuJaber wrote:Best entrance I've seen on MS, Prism. Thanks.
not really liking the buddying here. And from earlier I didn't like your

@Prism
Roy is an alt.
They're different. You're a town read. Prism is currently in my scum pool. If you want compare it with my friendly banter with Roy. I like him also but he's in my scum pool too. A lot of this is banking on Lalendra being scum. My first few games on here have taught me to trust my first instincts a lot more.
Start re-evaluating now
because if I get mislynched
you're going to have to do it anyway
LAMIST
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 130, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 127, Archwing wrote: Seph had town vibes. After re-reading iso though, I put seph to null. no more town.
What changed?
Just like in this comment, you seem to be pretty self-aware of your presence in the game. I think you came in strong, which I town-leaned initially. But I think that's exactly what you wanted. I think that scum have an easier time establishing a presence early day 1, and if done right, you can benefit from that late game.
In post 134, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 42, Archwing wrote:Real friends sheep their friends.
No they don't, I want to see real content from you.
no u
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 136, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:123 could be lamist but it could also be not so yeah let's not have this be too big of an argument tbh. Even town says stupid crap sometimes.
let your scumbuddy defend themselves plz.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 141, Lalendra wrote:
In post 137, Archwing wrote:
In post 136, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:123 could be lamist but it could also be not so yeah let's not have this be too big of an argument tbh. Even town says stupid crap sometimes.
let your scumbuddy defend themselves plz.
Seph defended me too, any reason why you felt it necessary to respond to Roy but not to Seph?
129 was not the same as 136 at all. 129 is kinda lol-meta shit. 136 was like... "hey, shh. sweep it under the rug"
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 160, mozamis wrote:hopefully catching up in a few hours
incoming moz wall
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 158, Chumba wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:Prism Roy is an alt.
Who is his main?
HeWhoSwims... he main slipped either this page or last page lol.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Archwing »

EBWOP: 6 posts before you made that post.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: TIAM
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

Definitely not down for a Seph lynch right now..

iirc Prism was pinging me end of d1, i wanna look at that
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard while pushing the tiam lynch. think maybe theres something to go on there.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: Prism
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 424, Prism wrote:
In post 421, Prism wrote:Should probably elaborate on why I think Chumba is more likely to be scum given Lucaflip: Chumba is about as likely of a lynch while being in my opinion noticeably more competent.
This was ambiguous and I should be more explicit. To clarify, I think Luca was nightkilled for basically being town, active, competent, and not a likely lynch target. Chumba I think fits this criteria better. In general though evaluations of things like competency/lynch likelihood vary so this isn't very reliable.

Before I go and make my case to respond to your question, just wanted to comment on that I think this is shit. Luca fit that description much more than Chumba.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 332, Prism wrote:Chances are there's scum in Chumba/Luca/Nero/Moz despite their eagerness for the game and active participation, reason they're in the not lynch pile is because they can be sorted later and are going to be serious assets if they're town. Burning them early is a waste.
Luca flipped green. Still stand by this? 1/3 scum? 2/3? where do you stand now? IMO, townread nero and Moz, null on chumba.
In post 352, Prism wrote:Will check in in about 7 hours and hammer if no one else has done so.
So earlier you said you didn't want to lynch TIAM. Then you declare intent. Pinged me.
In post 354, Prism wrote:
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:if you think that than you clearly aren't reading. Like besides Leeoon, Archwing and Golden everyone else seems to be playing and contributing.
Like I get that you are scum that's trying to make the crux of make case on you invalid but your not scumhunting and that's always going to land a player on the scummy side of the spectrum.
Your repeated "there's not much to talk about" is just a front for you to do shit all this game. I'm lynching you.
Bolded here is disgusting. Phrases like "I get that you're scum but you have to realize/do you see/understand" bother the shit out of me. Trying to get the scum to "see reason" is nonsensical.

Phrases like this are simultaneously shoving your scumread while trying to convince
them
of the validity of your viewpoint. I hate it.
In post 221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 188, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sorry I haven't been that active yet but I am playing in 3 games plus 3 mish mash games and
not much has happened yet
This is a stall post. I don't really like his excuse that he's in a bunch of others and can't contribute. The bolded is either scum that's actually not reading the thread or scum thats using this as an excuse to not participate.
Stallpost, sure, but don't act like you don't see this from town. A bit has happened but it's not like anyone's gotten into hard 1v1s or deathtunnels. Everyone has been uncertain and testing the waters, outside of maybe Luca on TIAM.

I again despise the reactions to Two's VT claim as being "needs death" and "claims scum" (Latter coming from Golden).

This throwaway read on Golden is terrible, comes out of nowhere, and I see no reason for it in your ISO. I would not at all be surprised if this was you+Golden.
This I kinda read as a way to build Towncred, knowing TIAM would flip green, since it was pretty obvious by this point (after you declared intent...) that TIAM was going to get lynched.
In post 355, Prism wrote:
In post 351, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 349, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 347, TwoInAMillion wrote:but I know I am green from my role pm.
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
Scummy, OMGUSy and opportunistic vote. Please unvote me.
Shit like this isn't going to work, you have to actually do something and be proactive.

No town cares if you think they're scummy and will not be intimidated into unvoting. No town wants to work around you refusing to do anything. I don't think you're scum for lack of content and want other people but that's more out of a gift from God. Stop trying to halfass it and shame people for not being able to work around you being deadweight.
More towncred building.
In post 357, Prism wrote:VOTE: Golden

Someone, anyone, help. The chance of this getting traction in time is slim but for the love of god derail this, please help.
And more.
In post 358, Prism wrote:
In post 356, TwoInAMillion wrote:Well there's hardly time to do much today. I will be more active tomorrow if you spare me.
What do you think of me trying to save you? What do you think of Nero's assertion of you/Golden distancing? In particular, what I'm asking is how legitimate you think these reads and viewpoints are.

No one is going to spare you because you ask for it.
And again. I read this chain of events in live-time like that. The more I read what you were saying, the more I believed that Two was flipping green.
In post 389, Prism wrote:Oh, also, I didn't want to hammer TIAM: I said that statement to buy more time for people to reconsider. If I wanted to hammer him, I would have just done it. Agreeing to hammer to avoid a no lynch is different from wanting to do so.
This is a fair point though. I see this from a town pov. I suppose for now
UNVOTE:
because I'm not as convinced as when I did my re-read earlier today.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 420, Chumba wrote:
In post 414, Archwing wrote:also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard
This isn’t true at all. But I already scum read you so I’m not surprised.
How was this not true? you and luca took up a whole page.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Archwing »

page 12.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1
The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
I think based off of these 2 sentences alone,
very temporarily
towncleared nero and moz, and sus'd chumba.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Archwing »

Maybe not explicitly 1v1, in the sense you wanted eachothers heads, but enough that Luca wanted you dead (see my last post) but TIAM was the better lynch;
in other words, you were the d2 lynch for Luca. So you killed him instead.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 450, Prism wrote:Re: towncred, it might help to read my first paragraph of #331 as well as my post to Nero. I can be scum WIFOMing or change how I knew people were about to read me, but the point is that I saw this very line of attack coming if TIAM were town. I pushed it anyway.

You mentioned you did a reread earlier. Did you come away with anything else?
I read that paragraph a few times TBH. I was never really sold on the intention behind it. And the fact that you had that in your pocket, ready to defend the town-cred attack, makes me suspicious, as if you had the next 5 steps planned out, like scum should do.

Yeah, I did a re-read on the last half of D1 while I was on the bus, so it was a bit disjointed. I was semi-planning a case on Luca, and then... this lol. So that went out the window. Next was what I summarized about you, and lastly was a suspicion on Chumba based on the luca interactions (waiting to see who flipped, and luca did, so hence I see chumba as scummy now)

Other than that, I noticed a lot of pushing on Roy, and I couldn't get behind that. Paradox was pushed for lurking, but thats how we lost TIAM, so i'm not comfortable with that. I'll come back to not wanting to lynch Seph right now either.

I agree with what you said though about moz needed to explain further his reads, instead of just stating them
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 447, Archwing wrote:The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1 -luca
Like... what?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 244, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 232, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Thanks for scumclaiming.
VOTE: BuJaber[/b]
Lazy. Try harder next time.
In post 254, Sephiroth wrote:Can we get a vote count? I feel like voting TIAM but at the moment I don't want to detract from this Buj wagon. Interested to see where that one is going.
In post 301, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 290, Not Known 15 wrote:
@Luca Blight
: Request denied.
This may be unpopular with some people but honestly this type of deadline policy could really help the meta on site quite a bit.

I'll have a catch up later today and post what reads I have. Busy at work but I should find some time in a few hours.
Re-reading seph via ISO was actually kinda interesting. Nearing end of d1, it seems like he's kinda content with the way the TIAM wagon is going. Just kinda throwing in posts here and there to be active, especially with his comment about not derailing the Bu wagon too.
So like, he wants to vote TIAM, but also is liking whats going on with the initial bu wagon, so he just kinda sits by idly while making his presence known. And while I agree with what he said there, just kinda seems weird to see it out like that.
In post 317, Sephiroth wrote:
unvote, vote: TIAM

Its absolutely absurd to claim that nothing interesting or worth commenting on has happened...

thats -3 I think, in case anyone was wondering.
Then here, to me, he seems pretty self-aware.. claiming l-3 is a bit much, imo, even with 13 active players. almost like a "hey guys... we could get a couple more votes on here"
In post 322, Sephiroth wrote:I dunno. I have a gut feeling hes scum this game.
at first I thought this as being a "too obvious to be scummy" kinda business.... but then you get into wifom... so, meh. If I think over a couple iterations of WIFOM, this could be pretty scum!seph.
In post 343, Sephiroth wrote:I think the following are town: Archwing, Luca, Nero Cain, Chumba, Buj (tentative), lalendra (tentative)

I think the scum will be found in: TIAM, Prism, Roy, paradox, moz, leeon

So I'm happy with my TIAM vote. Especially since TIAM shows no interest in engaging with the game and preclaimed VT.
This was one thing I thought about when I did my re-read.
How the fuck am I a townread here? My d1 was horrible, and I'll be the first to admit it. yeah i flew under the radar, but I shouldn't be that far up, with luca and nero. my first reaction to this was maybe he was trying to buddy me.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 459, Chumba wrote:
In post 447, Archwing wrote:
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1
The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
I think based off of these 2 sentences alone,
very temporarily
towncleared nero and moz, and sus'd chumba.
HOLY SHIT!!!

You deleted that statement from his post?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF UOU WERE TOWN?

You intentionally tried to deceive people.

Here is the complete un-edited post. The bolded is the part arch deleted for some reason. Probably because it didn’t help his agenda of framing me.
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1;
at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

loooool. I shortened it down so that it would be easier to read, I'm not trying to alter history here. Yes, he did say that. I don't deny that whatsoever. HOWEVER, how does that bit after the semicolon take away from the fact that
the only reason he is not voting you
?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 458, Chumba wrote:Let’s lynch Roy. If he doesn’t flip scum something screwy is going on and y’all can lynch me tomorrow.
In post 460, Chumba wrote:So Roy is 100% scum
Arch bases on recent events is 95% scum

Prism makes sense as partners with both.

Good game everyone. I ain’t even mad if I get lynched today. Just sheep this post after I’m dead.
Why is Roy the best lynch today?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Archwing »

i honestly disagree, and that I was not trying to be deceiving. It is very easy to look at the quoted post in context, and whenever I see someone quote, and I'm not familiar with the contextual surrounding of it, I always click on it to see what is happening. maybe that's a bit of a bias on my part to assume that other people do that too, and I could learn from that going forward.
in the end, I wanted to get the root of what Luca was saying, which was that if TIAM was not there, he would be voting you. and now he was NK'd. And I really think you're trying to distract from that. first you attack my "1v1" statement, and next you attack my quoting procedure. It's as if you had 2 days of night phase to plan how you were going to defend your night kill.
VOTE: Chumba

pedit; wow great response. i'll just sheep you then?
explain. convince me, otherwise you aren't getting the lynch you want.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Archwing »

you're right. Roy is scum. wow i'm so convinced now.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Archwing »

and you've also done a really fine job of defending yourself against 2 claims i've made against you..... by ad hom-ing me.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 470, Chumba wrote:You lied about the 1v1 because one never happened and you intentionally deceived people by deleting part of his quote and the only reason I can tell for you doing that was it made your argument of Luca scum reading me weaker.

Let’s just assume you are right though. Let’s say Luca did hard scum read me. That still doesn’t mean I’m scum and killed him. There are many reasons to kill people. You not considering other options isn’t a town mentality

You better have your excuses ready when I flip town because you will look like the scum that you are once that happens.
I've already explained the quoting business. The interactions are there, and I've even stated the page number. It's not confined to page 12, but a bit before and a bit after too.

And I'm not looking elsewhere right now. I'm looking at you. And you keep responding, which is giving me information. Its very early day 2. Keep your mind on your town game, don't worry about mine.

LAMIST.

And instead of responding to my argument, you attacked my character (calling me scummy), which is essentially the definition of an Ad-Hom argument.

pedit; i know what ad hom is, thanks. How about you read back when instead of responding to the claims I made against you, you just called me scum, trying to convince to lynch a scumbuddy. You're trying to defame my character by calling me scum instead of actually attacking the argument itself.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Archwing »

Let me ask you this; what do you make of the Luca NK. Do you think there is any information to gain from that?
If you think it is {me, Prism, Roy} does it make sense for any one of us to kill Luca..?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Archwing »

you're welcome.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 478, Chumba wrote:That isn’t ad hominem though. I’m not saying you in real life are scummy. I’m saying you in this game are scummy.
... what?

in real life i am human, and belong to no mafia, werewolf, or any other "scum".
Ad-Hom refers to
disregarding, or bypassing
the argument on hand, and discrediting that said argument by "taking a stab" at the person making the argument. this has nothing to do with me being a serial killer in my spare time friend.

nice misrep btw on the town game. maybe if you knew your town game better, you could be more deceptive as scum?

anyways i'm out for the night. i'll catch up in a day or so-ish. i have a midterm on thursday so I likely won't post until after that

pedit;
your arguments

you literally have nothing on me

:thinking:

You seem pretty shaken up that I called you out for adhom, by the way. Like, really agitated.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I feel like Arch is a more experienced player than I am
Lolno.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Archwing »

Welcome havingfitz.

are you scum?

UNVOTE: for now to see what you do in Chumba's slot.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Archwing »

also, i just wanted to comment

(i'm ~2hrs away from writing my midterm, so i probably shouldn't be on here, but i've been reading while I've been studying...)

the way moz sheeped my Seph read, as nero has pointed out, made me feel uneasy. Note to self, is to look into seph/moz interaction there
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: Moz

yeah I wanna start here
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Archwing »

cool. thanks for showing up
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Archwing »

that is not important at this time
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Archwing »

Sorry guys, I am reading. V/LA Monday night/Tuesday afternoon

papers & midterms. I may have a post or two inbetween.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Archwing »

In a quick response to (i think Roy asked?) me to clarify my quoting issue;

Yeah, I agree. It's a scummy thing to delete relevant information from a quote. I believe the information that I took out of the quote was relevant to chumba, but not to the rest of town. What I quoted, from Nero I think it was? (again, i'm kinda busy so i'm going off memory atm), was (at the very least my interpretation of what they said) the message they conveyed and what they felt at the time. All I was trying to say by that was that that person (again, nero iirc) was ready to vote for chumba, but didn't ONLY because TIAM was the better lynch.

When i quote to build cases, and that quote has multiple responses and whatnot, I try to not clutter my quote-pyramids and whatnot with unnecessary fluff and stuff. I apologize to anyone who feels wronged by that; I'm honestly just trying to make reading my thoughts easier and more concise.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Archwing »

hi.. checking in. Why is the wagon shifting to roy right now? Who said they didn't like the moz wagon? why?
i've played 1 or 2 games with moz and watched/read a few others... he's his usual spammy hyperposting self, but gut vibes do not scream town!moz here.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Archwing »

also yeah that was kinda scummy of lalendra just now
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 681, BuJaber wrote:Feels good to be right. Prism was in fact scum.

Stefan defending the scum being bussed, and therefore indirectly bussing the scum on his wagon who are much more likely to be lynched now. (Leoon/Roy are popular wagons arch not so much).

Stefan(Prism), Arch, Roy/Leoon
justify why prism was scum?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Archwing »

mozamis wrote:
In post 689, Archwing wrote:hi.. checking in. Why is the wagon shifting to roy right now? Who said they didn't like the moz wagon? why?
i've played 1 or 2 games with moz and watched/read a few others... he's his usual spammy hyperposting self, but gut vibes do not scream town!moz here.
and yet i've caught a lot of scum, so maybe stfu?
In post 697, mozamis wrote:oh yea including you recently, which explains your animosity lol delayed OMGUS vote much? lol
:lol: Please, don't get high off yourself here. I've never said you haven't caught scum before. I'm saying your tone is not the town!moz I've seen. Your reaction is kind of enlightening... You just got EXTREMELY defensive there. Why? Don't want to be the first lynched scum?

I'll respond to others this afternoon, getting ready for school.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Archwing »

Mulch and Nero tvt
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Archwing »

Can we wagon moz plz
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Archwing »

Mulch wagon is bad
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Archwing »

Counter wagon this ^
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Archwing »

I have gut mulch town vibes. If he flips red then fuck me. My biggest scum lean rn is on moz. Again it's vibey. And the way he is saying that since he thinks I'm town means I should sheep him is bullshit to the highest caliber.

I will not be moving my vote today. And unless something miraculous happens you can bet my first vote tomorrow is going back on him.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Archwing »

My ideal scenario is we lynch moz and I look at associations based off that. But iunno, gun to my head I think nero, Lalendra, town. I think seph is null, think stef is null. Not sure what to think about Christopher. I can't get into this game yet.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 841, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 806, Archwing wrote:Can we wagon moz plz
You're not voting moz. Vote right now thanks
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 842, Lalendra wrote:Moz I'm much less confident on and will vote there when I finish catching up if it's prudent
Save yourself 20 mins and vote now
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Archwing »

Tyvm. Seph your turn
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Archwing »

We aren't no lynching. We're lynching moz
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Archwing »

Choo Choo
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 854, StefanB wrote:I am not scum neither with Archwing nor Moz as you or BuJaber guessed.
who are you scum with then?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 854, StefanB wrote:I tryed to explain to Christopher why lynching you is not antitown, even in the worst case scenario that you are town.
I have been polite to you today, really talking to you like you were a newbie. I don't see anythink from you execpt childisness, votehopping (that looks very oportunistic), and play that I would call newbish/VI-stile if coming from town.
you have clearly never seen or played with mulch, have you? do a quick meta dive, entertain yourself
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Archwing »

mulch, i appreciate you hyping me and all, but i'm trying to save you from being lynched. don't be silly.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Archwing »

changing after what? quote the tsn turning point plz
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Archwing »

stef, listen up. you've been MIA for like 2 years, unless you got alts or something. lots of well known scummers around here now are in your face hyper posters.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying mulch is conf!town right now... i'm arguing that he's not todays best lynch. This is just the shit that he does. And by reading how you play, I can tell instantly that it clashes with your style. thats fine. but play style is NAI. now, if moz flips green, then i'll re-visit mulch, cause he's been echoing everything i've been trying to push this day.

conversely, if we lynch mulch and he flips red, moz would probably be one of my biggest town leans
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 869, StefanB wrote:For today, which is for me only a few hours left, try someone else to get your vote. (There was more but pre-edit)

You are saying that is town-Mulch. Others say it is not. I probably haven't got time for rereading Mulch other games before the deadline. We are both tunelling on a certain player now. I know you are tunelling, I know I am not completly logical right now.
I normally try to keep an open mind, but at the moment I am afraid, no talk between you and me is gooing to chance my vote.

(I will concide that I have been away for a long time)

im not conf!town mulch right now, i'm townlean mulch at best. but i'm pretty strongly convinced we have a scum!moz right now. I'm talking to you right now because you have thoughts other people have i'm sure
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Archwing »

and if others read our conversation and be like "oh yeah stef i agree" then read my response and think "oh yeah good point" they may actually go through with lynching moz (the right move today)

you're the only one interacting with me right now that i can produce any meaningful content with. lalendra and mulch are just sheeping what i say and it's kinda irritating
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 874, Nero Cain wrote:this is directed mainly at Arch but its for all the people that are calling Moz scum but not Mulch. Mulch fencesat hard on Moz. How can ya'll call Moz scum but not think Mulch is a buddy? When/if Moz flips scum then myself (and anyone looking at associates) are going to want Mulchs head anyways.
i think scum!one = town!other tbh
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 878, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:I'm down for a moz lynch; not too sure that spot is town, at least Mulch seems sorta townier at this point. Agree that what NC brings up might be a little safety net though. But, Moz would need to flip scum for that first.
In post 881, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:I am okay but I am okayer with a Moz lynch. I guess. There's not that much of a difference really
vote moz then
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Archwing »

Moz, if you're town, you'd start making cases right now I'm why who is scum. You arent doing that. Also, your 903 is the worst post I've ever seen on ms. You whine about OMGUSing and whatnot, but you can't even claim, and report with that bullshit? And you call me a kid
:lol: :lol: :lol:
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Archwing »

Yeah no twilight reads please
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Archwing »

Giving information going into night phase, typically more advantageous to scum than town..

How have you not been introduced to this Nero?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Archwing »

Yay! Gj town.

Mulch/Roy guilty really helped put this game away
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Archwing »

Moz Sorry for the death tunnel
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Archwing »

Normal reviewers (i think) are trying to counter the high scum win rates lately. (again, speculation) this either means loading on town power or reducing scum power. I think the only "true" guilty in the setup actually managed to happen here. and then there was a day 5 mod confirmed town, which is kinda not much power at all. I think this game could have gone differently had that guilty not happened.

Also, I'm sure there was some paranoia in the scumteam thinking there was either an SK or second scum team.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 1334, StefanB wrote:I don't think that Moz would have been lynched, if she had claimed
day # ic (especially, later, like day 5) is a pretty safe fake-claim for scum to make. like, they can claim that and be like "oh wait til day 5, i'll be conftown!" but honestly, what are the odds that we even make it to d5? pretty unlikely. in fact, had moz claimed that, I probably would've tunneled even HARDER, cause that role seems absurd to me.

like, it's ALMOST negative town utility, if they decide to claim. i think vt is even a safer claim
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”