Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code Red
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 49, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:you're 100% code red dunn? no retractions, not a gambit?
Yes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 56, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just think based on what I know, Dunn's true claim must be scum.
Claim then. What do you know and how does it make my flavor claim scum?
In post 56, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Plus the behaviour behind it is a little off from what I'd expect from town!dunn
All I've said so far is "code red" and then "yes". How is my behavior off?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:That is interesting, but I don't think limming dunn is worth it atm
would scum have fakeclaims, possibly, but I'm mostly just confused why Dunn's immediate thought was to claim flavor out of the gate
I had to rub my flavor in Towelie's face.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 56, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just think based on what I know, Dunn's true claim must be scum
Can you confirm that you are saying that Code Red is a scum flavor?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm under the impression that this game is normal-esque and the claims don't matter. This also means you are lying about your role.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What did I sacrifice?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 70, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 68, Dunnstral wrote:What did I sacrifice?
If you're town, and Code Red is indeed a town flavour, there is a ZERO percent chance that it's not got some kind of power attached.

Claiming it as you did is a complete waste of value, lets scum know where to shoot.
???
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Your actions are incomprehensible. All I know is that you are lying about your role.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Now or tonight?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 70, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 68, Dunnstral wrote:What did I sacrifice?
If you're town, and Code Red is indeed a town flavour, there is a ZERO percent chance that it's not got some kind of power attached.

Claiming it as you did is a complete waste of value, lets scum know where to shoot.
My problems with this:

1. It's not true that code red is 100% a pr. Based on what?
2. This fishes for whether I am a pr and makes it hard for me to respond to
3. Why would you draw attention to this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 65, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 62, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:That is interesting, but I don't think limming dunn is worth it atm
would scum have fakeclaims, possibly, but I'm mostly just confused why Dunn's immediate thought was to claim flavor out of the gate
See this, I don't buy.
Let's turn this on its head. What other reason do I have to claim my flavor?
In post 79, Critter wrote:Now for Dunn:
Can you give a list of town reads and scumreads so far?
I don't think much has happened to form an opinion on yet, other than LLD.

I have a light town lean on Toog because I think they softed their flavor which is +town for them, in my opinion
In post 82, Towelie wrote:
In post 73, Dunnstral wrote:Your actions are incomprehensible. All I know is that you are lying about your role.
How do you know she's lying? She hasn't even really said anything concrete yet.
See; . What she is hinting at is something that belongs in a theme game; normal games don't have roles that interact with flavor like that.
In post 107, Towelie wrote:
In post 105, Toogeloo wrote:I'm assuming Dunn.is town
just for claiming flavor?

that seems, i dunno, really obviously flimsy?
You are right.
In post 108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think Cabd would refuse to allow a massclaim to break the game, or at least would prevent the named townie syndrome from happening. Given my role, I'm pretty confident that either there are some flavours in the game that you expect to be there that won't (see: Code Red) or that some of the Mtn Dew flavours won't be town.
That's not what you said though. You said that my claim of Code Red was a true claim in post , even adding "why wouldn't it be?".

Now you're saying something different, you're saying that Code Red wouldn't be in the game.

I think that this kind of logical inconsistency coming from you strongly points towards scum.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

And the last part doesn't mean anything. Your role tells you that some people aren't town? That is inherent knowledge.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Was still catching up.

LLD I wasn't wrong to vote you, you were making things up about your role and aggressively pushing on me which made the game about you vs me.

UNVOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I never implied that code red was town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And by that I mean I never said the flavor made me town, or meant to imply that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I can't think of another motivation for you to claim your flavour there as town. I literally can't.
You are overthinking this

I have always thought that this game was a normal game with mt dew flavor, and that claiming flavor provides no info. I remember that Code Red was a flavor that the Towelie hydra would be excited about and that's why I brought it up in an exaggerated way. I have no reason to think that Code Red would somehow look more town than any other flavor - I believe any flavor can be either a scum flavor or a scum fake claim, so NAI.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 196, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:(that's a Lord of Waterdeep reference, for those who don't play board games)
There is a virtual edition on steam with online turn-based multiplayer. It was fun but people don't really play any more, and the format with super long turns would have really benefited from being in a browser instead of in a steam game you had to launch, plus it needed to alert you of your turn when the game wasn't open.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm town who thought that you initially argued one thing and then switched to arguing something different without reevaluating in between. That's what I am arguing at the end of .
In post 198, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yes but you're competent enough as scum to know what open claiming that on day 1 in the manner you did gives you a positive feedback from townies in a game like this.
No it really doesn't? Look at the player list again, I don't expect the majority of people there to think flavor = alignment in a game like this. And even if someone does, that is something that gets cleared up later.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 80, E. M. M. I. wrote: Page 3 - 4: Not going to lie, I had to read this few times trying to grasp what's going on. It still did not compute completely. I have no experience with Dunnstral (Or I could be pretending. Alt and all, hehe.) so "Dunnstral would or would not do this" part just flies over my CPU. I have my own theory about what is going on though. I think saying my theory out loud would not help anyone, so I am going to shut my speaker and VOTE: Dunnstral.
It's time for you to explain
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't pretend it doesn't exist, it's the part you didn't quote:
In post 183, Dunnstral wrote:And the last part doesn't mean anything. Your role tells you that some people aren't town? That is inherent knowledge.
Saying "some mountain dew flavors might not be town" is silly. We already know that some people aren't town. You wouldn't have an informed role with that kind of info, is what I was saying.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 206, Towelie wrote:
In post 183, Dunnstral wrote:I have a light town lean on Toog because I think they softed their flavor which is +town for them, in my opinion
this seems about as lazy as the TR he gave on you; why is this town indicative for him in particular
Meta for them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 207, Dunnstral wrote:I didn't pretend it doesn't exist, it's the part you didn't quote:
In post 183, Dunnstral wrote:And the last part doesn't mean anything. Your role tells you that some people aren't town? That is inherent knowledge.
Saying "some mountain dew flavors might not be town" is silly. We already know that some people aren't town. You wouldn't have an informed role with that kind of info, is what I was saying.
And it also doesn't point towards Code Red at all
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My answer is that I didn't ignore what you said I did, and I proved it.

I'm not sure what is about. That's clearly not the reason I voted for her, the last part of what LLD wrote about mt dew flavors doesn't mean anything. This of the end of 183 as a disclaimer that acknowledges that I saw the last line, but explaining why it doesn't really mean anything.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Toog is a person who goes out of their way to soft their claim when they are town.

Thius is only a light townread.

It doesn't relate to myself; I don't have that same meta.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 212, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and his brushing off of my accusations doesn't sit well.
I'm not brushing you off. How do you expect me to respond to you? That you're right and that I'm scum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #217 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've explained my thought process at every step so far. It is being denied and you are telling me that actually I am doing something different.
Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
At the start of page 4. Which is when you asked me, no I didn't have any other thoughts. That's not true anymore but I haven't had space to talk about anything else, or to even give the rest of the game a proper read.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 218, Towelie wrote:i'm having a hard time both ideating and elucidating on how i feel about this atm and is basically what i expected it was going to be, just a NACK of 210

i was trying to say that the underlined presented a consistent view of the world compared w/ to me
To me it looked like LLD started off saying that Code Red was a scum flavor, then when there was talk of mafia having off-brand soda it shifted into Code Red not existing in the game with no reevaluation in between. So it looked like she was arguing things to fit a narrative rather than taking a good look at things.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #226 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
No, I don't typically get this standoffish as scum, Critter is seemed to have a good idea of my meta earlier (except for some games like Isekai Upick where my goal was to get townread early)

I didn't say I wasn't going to give other thoughts, I said I haven't had a chance to, and showed why. Taking it as an excuse for me to not ever give thoughts is extremely uncharitable.

I feel like I'm playing nothing like I do as scum, I'm not sure why you're honing in on me so hard.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 222, Towelie wrote:and i was saying the potential for her original idea of some mountain dew flavors (yours in this case) was right in that post and therefore not a contradiction

ultimately it doesn't matter if i'm right or not, it matters what you plausibly thought at the time, but just the manner in which you prepared to turn this into a 1v1 at the time felt awkward to me

i'm done w/ it for the moment; i'll let you get your bearings
I don't really get it. I wasn't saying her last line in that post contradicted the rest, I'm saying her two different posts had a change in viewpoint.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #232 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 229, Towelie wrote:
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying her two different posts had a change in viewpoint.
and why is that scummy?

-b
In post 219, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 218, Towelie wrote:i'm having a hard time both ideating and elucidating on how i feel about this atm and is basically what i expected it was going to be, just a NACK of 210

i was trying to say that the underlined presented a consistent view of the world compared w/ to me
To me it looked like LLD started off saying that Code Red was a scum flavor, then when there was talk of mafia having off-brand soda it shifted into Code Red not existing in the game with no reevaluation in between. So it looked like she was arguing things to fit a narrative rather than taking a good look at things.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 231, Towelie wrote:Dunn i'm also like ??? at me saying "imma let you get your bearings" (because you've been complaining that you've not been able to)

and you immediately decide to continue this convo instead of doing that

i actually am done w/ this for now

-b
It still felt accusatory and like you didn't really get it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 233, Critter wrote:I don’t know if this is true. You weren’t really pushed in the game I linked. MathBlade just exploded on you. Instead of responding in this manner would you please answer what I asked?
I think it is likely that there is scum in the people who posted (at least somewhat substantially) without talking about me or LLD.

Also I don't think you get how unreasonable it is that you are asking me to have reads on everyone as if I've had a neutral position when really I feel like the game has been made about me from the word go. That's what I'm trying to explain to you.

I'll give it a more in depth read later and decide on a vote there.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 233, Critter wrote:I don’t know if this is true. You weren’t really pushed in the game I linked. MathBlade just exploded on you.
I kind of was pushed in the second half. I also don't think that game is a great example because I had a specific goal which was to eliminate a specific pair, and I didn't want to push that pair while widely suspected while feeling that the rest of my team had a better chance if I didn't make it look obvious that I wanted that pair eliminated.
Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 239, Dunnstral wrote:I think it is likely that there is scum in the people who posted (at least somewhat substantially) without talking about me or LLD.

Name Names
Read the rest of the post.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #294 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Mushshagana writes a lot of words but reaches no conclusions and doesn't talk about their reads beyond "I'm feeling it".
Toog's post is weird because they are focused on the IC and not in a good way.
Strangematter asked a pretty legitimate questionvthat deserves an answer rather than them being disregarded and called scum without explanation
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #297 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Aso Toog can you explain your read on me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #298 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 296, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 294, Dunnstral wrote:Mushshagana writes a lot of words but reaches no conclusions and doesn't talk about their reads beyond "I'm feeling it".
Toog's post is weird because they are focused on the IC and not in a good way.
Strangematter asked a pretty legitimate questionvthat deserves an answer rather than them being disregarded and called scum without explanation
Which SM question was that?
283; I believe this is not the first time somebody asked something like this and it feels like Mush slotted them as scum for that post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #303 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It wasn't directed at Mush but my issue is that Mush seems to be calling them scum for that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #309 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 286, Toogeloo wrote:My opinion is that LLD saw she had IC and could barely contain herself, looking for literally anything to pick a fight just so she could go, "Hah!"

There's literally nothing in her claim to suggest scum Dunn, she just needs the bravado to sell it.
I'm so tired of you. Get over yourself. I confidently misread you in one game and now you're taking every opportunity to insult my intelligence. Are you just trying to bait me to get angry? Or is this just not giving a shit about how others feel?

I'm asking you to stop being a jerk and play the game.
That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
Why are you focused on the ic though?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #316 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 312, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:With a fresh head today trying to take a more holistic approach toward the game, well, I don't have a very good feeling about it. I still don't know about dunn.

I think gamma is probably town, I'm starting to come around on critter town i think but that's mostly gut around how they handled the mush inquiries earlier.

Other than that this game is full of people who don't emit intentions very much early, are being deliberately close to chest, or have been mostly nonentities. If it comes down to it I am probably keen to sheep LLD d1.

I am a little worried we're seeing tenet pooky because this is how he approached coming over to inverted from forward (the appearance of wanting to engage vs actually wanting to engage - hence the "i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior)

-b
I would totally be willing to shine a spotlight in Pooky/Noraa's face and see what falls out. I'm not done with Dunn yet and don't want ALL the pressure to evaporate there but...

Yeah Pooky/Noraa is not impressing me at ALL.
Pooky reminds me of Bloodstained right now. Noraa is really quiet which is unusual.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #347 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What am I avoiding Mush?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #348 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also I am not shining a spotlight on SM.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #351 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Do you have any opinions on anything?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #354 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:I've never had a Mt.Dew or any of it's offshoots. I did have a Mellow Yellow 30ish years ago after watching Days of Thunder. The only things I know about Pepsi Products is that Mt.Dew hard carries their brand, and Taco Bell has to remind me that they serve Sierra Mist and not Sprite.

I prefer Arnold Palmers if I need caffeine.
Just googled Mellow Yellow and it's not even a mt dew flavor, it's a competitor. I thought Toog was softing their mt. dew flavor here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #355 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077544#p13077544]post 339[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:If I were a cop and could check one person's alignment tonight, who should I check?
These questions are empty and meaningless, meant to act like you're doing something when you're not.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077546#p13077546]post 340[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:"i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior
lol
just because Noraa doesn't sign doesn't mean I'm suddenly pooky
If that post wasn't pooky then it's even worse in my opinion.

VOTE: Milk & Mocha
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #359 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 335, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Also, as ever, I have other reasons I have no intention of revealing at this time. I'll remind the list that my vote is on StrangeMatter and move forward.
You have no reason to be this secretive, this feels performative.
In post 335, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Now, moving from that, I find it funny that Critter was accusing me of drawing attention away from Dunnstral vs LLD (note: those two were not active at that time!) when I was gathering player reactions, but appeared to be doing the same thing here as regards Toogeloo vs LLD, while those two were in fact active. There's another component too, the good ol' "let's you and them fight", pitting me as scum vs. innocent StrangeMatter while maintaining a distance from the interaction themselves. Note the distinction of drawing attention to myself and another player during a lull then, versus Critter placing the spotlight on two other players while remaining conveniently outside of the beam in the middle of an ongoing back and forth most recently.

My eye remains on you, Critter. This time, it's all on you that this happened, not a misunderstanding of what happened in the thread.
In post 337, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Apologies, I just doublechecked and it appears I confused you and Dunnstral, who is absolutely shining a spotlight on me and StrangeMatter while avoiding the beam. Incredibly weird mistake to make too, because you didn't have any spotlight on you at all and you didn't even mention StrangeMatter. I got no excuse at all, my brain just flubbed it.
A misunderstanding of this level doesn't really make sense. At the very least, it doesn't feel like you are giving Critter/Myself a fair shake, it feels like you already know what opinion you want to have.

Also, 337 is incorrect, I'm not avoiding anything or shining a spotlight on StrangeMatter

Fos: MUSHSHAGANA
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #375 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 370, Towelie wrote:how did [a bear or another bear] get from "i'm sheeping LLD and i'm explicitly stating i haven't read anything" to "i have a legitimate scumread on dunn"

-b
Good catch
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #377 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I am also not scumreading Gamma
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #382 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077690#p13077690]post 379[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 375, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 370, Towelie wrote:how did [a bear or another bear] get from "i'm sheeping LLD and i'm explicitly stating i haven't read anything" to "i have a legitimate scumread on dunn"

-b
Good catch
How is that a catch?
Their is an inconsistency in your stated stances.

Pooky being drunk didn't matter when they gave you reads, why does it make them unable to explain them?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #384 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 380, Towelie wrote:i don't know what this even is

you're not being forced out of the game

you're not under a ton of pressure

bare minimum of clarity here would be cool

-b
bear minimum, if you will
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #386 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 383, Towelie wrote:
honestly i'm inclined to +1 this post; i'm not trying to gotcha anyone i just want explanations for shit lol

-b
What you pointed out was good and it doesn't make sense from them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #389 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 364, Towelie wrote:As of this point I have varying degrees of strength townreads on (Mush, Ssbm-slot, gamma)
Why Mush?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #403 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077726#p13077726]post 397[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 386, Dunnstral wrote:What you pointed out was good and it doesn't make sense from them
?????????? ur making no sense. ur not snarky. u give a shit about what people think about your alignment. u scum scum boi
This post makes no sense
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #408 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Towelie, why do you guys townread Mush?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #416 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why was that a town reaction though?

They weren't scumreading me before that point, and kind of got locked into scumreading me after - something which they still haven't explained for all the words they type. And they prefer to vote strangematter here even though they seemed pretty confident that I was flipping red (I am but not the kind you're hoping for).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #439 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 427, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:LLD told you to cool it on that topic and you backed off, I admit.
I don't think this exchange ever happened between LLD and myself?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #440 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 429, Critter wrote:Why is Mush scum for this and I am not getting an FoS from you?
How does that relate to you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #441 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't agree with Mush's characterization of my play this game. I've talked plenty about myself.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #445 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yours made sense because it was related to nicknames and thinking someone was responding to you. Mush writes paragraphs about things that didn't happen, and as I mentioned it feels like they have a goal in mind (scumreading certain players) while you would have no such goal.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #453 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077546#p13077546]post 340[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:"i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior
lol
just because Noraa doesn't sign doesn't mean I'm suddenly pooky
In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:I've never had a Mt.Dew or any of it's offshoots. I did have a Mellow Yellow 30ish years ago after watching Days of Thunder. The only things I know about Pepsi Products is that Mt.Dew hard carries their brand, and Taco Bell has to remind me that they serve Sierra Mist and not Sprite.

I prefer Arnold Palmers if I need caffeine.
Just googled Mellow Yellow and it's not even a mt dew flavor, it's a competitor. I thought Toog was softing their mt. dew flavor here.
@SSBM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #455 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:Yours made sense because it was related to nicknames and thinking someone was responding to you. Mush writes paragraphs about things that didn't happen, and as I mentioned it feels like they have a goal in mind (scumreading certain players) while you would have no such goal.
I always have goals in mind, but you're portraying my goal as "having any scumread at all." Which is blatantly false, since I've given reasoning for all my cases. Oh sure, I've held reasoning back just as much as I've explained it, but I have no need to coach scum on what they're doing to get scumread. And besides that, I've explained in every single game I've been in that most people will not understand about half of my reasoning most of the time, because I'm looking in weird places because I'm completely unable to recognize or understand "normal" tells.

Meanwhile, I've pointed to every instance of what post I was actually thinking of and they do indeed exist -- just, you know, as your posts. They're scummy posts from anybody in the context they happened, though I had remembered (and alluded to!) an existing pressure that I also couldn't place for Critter.

Placed it pretty ably in your case.

So what we see here is you...
Deflecting from yourself when given some breathing room after an extremely high pressure situation, apparently in order to (unsuccessfully) create a nonexistent 1v1. (Wish you had managed it, too, I sure do want to hear from StrangeMatter!)
Denying all evidence provided when I give quotes, to the point of denying that it even could have happened. (That doesn't look very good for you now.)
Confidently proclaiming I have a goal in mind (which I've never hidden) that has no town basis. (Which is wrong -- because I am plainly, obviously, to anyone with eyes to see, not doing what you're accusing me of.)
Asking questions that go nowhere, and never following up on them when they are ignored, which is obvious flail.

So. How are you not scum? I mean, not that you can convince /me/ otherwise, but you deserve a right to a trial by a jury of your peers -- and as it happens, here they are.
I never pushed StrangeMatter.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #456 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The opposite in fact
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #457 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Asking questions that go nowhere, and never following up on them when they are ignored, which is obvious flail.
Quote it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #460 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Deflecting from yourself when given some breathing room after an extremely high pressure situation, apparently in order to (unsuccessfully) create a nonexistent 1v1. (Wish you had managed it, too, I sure do want to hear from StrangeMatter!)
Is this not saying that I tried to 1v1 StrangeMatter?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #480 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 477, Critter wrote:
In post 470, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 327, Critter wrote:
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.
Thoughts yes. Reads no.
What is the difference? Are you asking me to format it like a list?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #492 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 482, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:why am I being @ed at this point, this is after I claimed livewire?
It was in response to you posting these posts:

Spoiler:
In post 446, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 182, Gamma Emerald wrote:-_-
Which head is this?
Ooh I knew, normally I cant tell hydras apart but that was big pooks
In post 450, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
I mean it really seems possible in these recent posts but I still dont understand where you got the idea from your role that hardclaiming Code Red is a scumclaim. I understand the argument for scum!Dunn to claim this as a way to garner towncred, but I dont see why town!Dunn would not do it.

And I dont understand from the reveal of your flavor, which was diet dew, where you got the idea that code red was scum-indicative.

Something I do find odd about Dunn's posts now I have more context is that he seems to have inconsistent thoughts about the flavors that town/scum will have. He thought you scumreading him for code red was an indicator scum could have the one true soda, but also he light TRed Toogeloo for softing a competitor mello-yello which is a yikes for me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #502 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Post 340 goes to your 446
Post 354 goes to your 450

As in "the answers are in the thread" for mellow yellow and which milk & mocha head made that post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #537 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Do you have any reads/thoughts?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #552 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 537, Dunnstral wrote:Do you have any reads/thoughts?
StrangeMatter, why does it seem like you have no opinions on what is going on in the game right now?
In post 103, E. M. M. I. wrote:So what exactly does Dunnstral do as either alignment?
In post 283, StrangeMatter wrote:Looking back, I'm not sure I'm understanding Dunnstral's scum gameplay. Last I checked, nobody talked about what Dunnstral's scum looks like, only that it is completely different from what they know.

So, can someone please explain to me what Dunnstral's scum gameplay is like?
This is what I was talking about earlier; has anybody answered either of these? I don't think it ever was, even when I brought attention to 283 earlier (not in a negative way).

Why do you two seem to not care that this wasn't answered, if so? What are your opinions on myself?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #553 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Something_Silent, I know you're usually like this but you seem to have even less to work with than usual this game. Am I wrong to assume this, and if not, why is that the case?

Towelie, you're taking more of a back seat this game than I would have expected. Is there a reason for that, or do I have wrong expectations, or am I incorrect that you are taking a back seat?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #554 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

LLD, my recommendation for today is that we eliminate Milk & Mocha. I think Pooky is playing to scum meta, and Noraa is playing to scum meta. At least, they should not be allowed to post as they currently are in thread unchecked. They still haven't explained why they are scumreading me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #558 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 556, Towelie wrote:
In post 554, Dunnstral wrote:LLD, my recommendation for today is that we eliminate Milk & Mocha. I think Pooky is playing to scum meta, and Noraa is playing to scum meta. At least, they should not be allowed to post as they currently are in thread unchecked. They still haven't explained why they are scumreading me.
Which posts in particular and why?
I don't know if bork head is familiar with Bloodstained, but notsci head is. Pooky in that game was very blunt about sheeping like he does so here. I remember Noraa as a poster who... posts a lot. This game they are very quiet and have very little to say about the game. I don't find the cop stuff to be townie, the opposite in fact. And then when they slipped and said they were reading me as scum and never being able to explain why. Why did we collectively allow them to say "I don't know why my read changed"? Also, as I pointed out earlier, they were asking nothing questions which felt like scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #560 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #565 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 564, Towelie wrote:
In post 553, Dunnstral wrote:Towelie, you're taking more of a back seat this game than I would have expected. Is there a reason for that, or do I have wrong expectations, or am I incorrect that you are taking a back seat?
Would help if you outlined what your expectations are.

Noddy has been basically nonpresent due to the reasons he gave.

I wouldnt characterize myself as taking a back seat, but i dont have well developed reads atm. I feel like a lot of the conversations this far are a little bit derivative in that they are starting with premises that i dont necessarily think are AI (like whether a slot is pushing another slot, or underdeveloped meta talk), other than maybe with you, so im putting interactions with you at a premium, even if i dont have a lot of confidence in my ability to read you. I cant recall i game where i have had to try. I would like to continue whatever we have going on here.

my home internet is down till mon so im stuck on mobile till then so forgive lack of verbosity / presence till then

-b
My expectations are just... more presence? Being more involved and feeling like you are considering multiple people. Maybe I'm just thinking of ffery head when they hydra with notsci?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #567 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 563, Towelie wrote:
In post 558, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 556, Towelie wrote:
In post 554, Dunnstral wrote:LLD, my recommendation for today is that we eliminate Milk & Mocha. I think Pooky is playing to scum meta, and Noraa is playing to scum meta. At least, they should not be allowed to post as they currently are in thread unchecked. They still haven't explained why they are scumreading me.
Which posts in particular and why?
I don't know if bork head is familiar with Bloodstained, but notsci head is. Pooky in that game was very blunt about sheeping like he does so here. I remember Noraa as a poster who... posts a lot. This game they are very quiet and have very little to say about the game. I don't find the cop stuff to be townie, the opposite in fact. And then when they slipped and said they were reading me as scum and never being able to explain why. Why did we collectively allow them to say "I don't know why my read changed"? Also, as I pointed out earlier, they were asking nothing questions which felt like scum.
This is ans was notty.

I think that’s a weird comparison to make given the role he had? His role WANTED to die. I doubt Cabd made a similar scum role?
I still think this is more in line with how they play as scum vs town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #569 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 559, StrangeMatter wrote:Going through MUSHSHAGANA's ISO too reveals the exact same things as well, where they keep saying over and over about wanting me to post more but not once acting on it.
Why are you ignoring me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #574 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 571, Critter wrote:I do not have a top scumread right now.
Huh.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #580 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 576, Towelie wrote:Not really sure what to do with that dunn. Is it the notsci head or the me head you expect something other than what you're getting? Obviously ffery isnt involved here but i daresay youve probably dealt with noddy besides that last kate bishop game

-b
I guess mostly Notsci.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #586 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nobody said anything about your activity level
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #591 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13080408#p13080408]post 588[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13080395#p13080395]post 582[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:I remember Noraa as a poster who... posts a lot. This game they are very quiet and have very little to say about the game.
what is this here
I thought you were pooky talking about the pooky side.

Not sure that I've seen noraa falsely eliminated for low activity.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #598 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My reads:

[Gamma Emerald]
[Wisdom, ssbm_kyouko, Critter]
[Towelie]
[MUSHSHAGANA, StrangeMatter, E.M.M.I., Venus Fly Trap, Something_Smart]
[Milk & Mocha]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #613 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13080429#p13080429]post 599[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Pooky bear bear also says Dunn can't even explain why he flava claimed or the bear just didn't read it

flava lava lava flavor leaf
I've explained multiple times.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #624 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

stop claiming
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #636 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 626, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 624, Dunnstral wrote:stop claiming
No. My role is basically a meme anyway, probably based on stuff from the end of the TENET LT, and I had little faith I could get a guilty through my night action, so counterclaiming scum was basically the best I could hope for.
You should have definitely not claimed and just voted for them without bringing attention to your own role, which I think is stronger than you are giving credit
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #638 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You check two people to see if they're both vanilla or both prs, right?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #640 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13080521#p13080521]post 637[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:textbook definition of flailing scum lel.
acting like i hard claimed mountain dew original full cop

ur just role fishing. no can do lmao
You think they are scum after their role claim?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #754 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #757 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No you really don't have a lot to say

You've spent 50 posts talking about jesters and cops instead of the actual game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #760 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What would a less convenient time be?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 760, Dunnstral wrote:What would a less convenient time be?
I can head out until it's my designated time. Does 7 hours from now sound good?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #842 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Seriously though, what did calling my posting "convenient timing" accomplish? What did it even mean? How was it convenient?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #843 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 553, Dunnstral wrote:Something_Silent, I know you're usually like this but you seem to have even less to work with than usual this game. Am I wrong to assume this, and if not, why is that the case?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1084 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1006, Towelie wrote:I for one love that its okay for LLD to make the choice when its someone not named Dunnstral, but when it was Dunnstral you started your Kyo push!

ninja-
mhm

hi skitter!

Ik youre scumleaning us but I'm pretty sure you should go back and fact check the original part of this post!
Are you calling me scum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1310 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1238, Towelie wrote:
In post 1232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to kill Dunn today, Dunn hasn't left my scum radar
i don't feel like there's a chance of dunn/MM being S/S and neither is being super helpful atm

can somebody who's meta-reading dunn please please like go through a game they personally are using as a barometer for dunn's play and quote stuff that's similar or dissimilar to what they're seeing here and what they think that means about alignment (or point me to where you did that in this game)?

I've never seen so much polarization on a meta read with like not even the slightest attempt at reconciliation

I'm looking at isekai right now (only dunn-scum game i was in w/ him was a long long time ago) and probably will look at bloodstained too; notty having been in both should help

-b
In post 1240, Towelie wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12975621#p12975621

dunn was indeed carrying this toog meta legitimately from game to game, although he fallaciously uses it to scumread toog there (and even kind of hedges it with "he might be changing it up")

i think the manner in which he sorts here ("slightly +town for him") is probably an ok reaction to have in retrospect even if i didn't find it convincing in the moment, but moreover i just think the opener in the other game on toogeloo is explicitly bad whereas here i just think it's kinda mundane - I don't get the same weasel-y feeling i get from the other game

-b
I appreciate this meta analysis. People are really afraid to explain their meta this game for some reason, multiple people have asked for this kind of meta on me that people are using, and I've lost track of who all was using meta. I don't think what Gamma brought up (me 'downshifting' after getting guiltied) is relevant, really
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1311 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why does post feel accusatory towards me, though?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1312 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to kill Dunn today, Dunn hasn't left my scum radar
I don't believe I'm playing like my scum self in this game. I'd personally compare my play here to my town play in warehouse 13.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1314 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Which post?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1353 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: vft

code red kai
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1365 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

LLD I'm not seeing the link between VFT being town and one of me/wisdom being scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1374 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1364, Critter wrote:The fact no one has been brought to E-1 and we are at like a billion pages says something.
Sure but why is that linked to VFT
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1390 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't understand Critter's argument against Towelie
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1394 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ffery isn't in this game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1398 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I know but I don't think it is relevant
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1408 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Are you asking the ic or the people who sheeped the ic?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1415 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1413, Critter wrote:I townread Wisdom and Dunnstral is like a bad elim for the same reason Kyo is a good elim like fuck.
:?:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1439 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1437, Towelie wrote:
In post 1329, Towelie wrote:In post 82, Cabd wrote:
Players should expect a fairly balanced non-swingy game that plays more like a classic normal game from the 2013 era, with mountain dew flavor shamelessly bolted on top of it.
It's amazing how many people didn't read that and didn't read the multiple times it has been quoted
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1554 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah outting the alt leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially when everyone then uses meta. But what can you do once the cat is out of the bag.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1555 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Speaking of meta, what does ssbm scum play look like?

and look like town to me, I think that they are being tunneled still is surprising
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1841 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1687, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Spoiler: Quack shit, buyers beware
In post 14, Critter wrote:
In post 7, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEY EV3RY !! IT'S ME!! EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE [[Mafiascummer2016]]
GAMME
GAMMA EMERALD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: Dunnstral
HE'S SCUM THIS GAME, []
!!

ANYWAY, IT'S TIME FOR A [[Questionnaire]], COURTESY OF YOUR FAVRITE [[Gameshow Host]], GAMMA EMERALD. DON'T WORRY, THESE QUESTIONS ARE DEFINITELY NOT BEING USED FOR TARGETED ADVERTISING LATER!
  1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE [[Movie/Color/Ice Cream]]?? YOU'RE WELCOME TO ANSWER [[all/any/none]] OF THIS PART!!
  2. WHAT'S A ROLE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN A MAFIA GAME YET THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE? OR , WHAT'S A ROLE YOU'VE PLAYED BEFORE BUT WANT TO TRY TO PLAY BETTER SOMETIME>
  3. WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE IS YOUR GREATEST STRENTH/WEAKNESS AS [[Town/Scum]]??
  4. OUT OF THIS PLAYERLIST, WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN 3P LIMLO WITH AS EITHER ALIGNMENT?
AS A TOKEN OF GOOD FIATH, I AM GIVING MY OWN ANSWERS AS WELL!!
  • MOVIE: [Zombieland]
    COLOR: BLUE
    ICE CREAM: MINT CHOCOLATE
  • I WOULD HONESTLY LIKE TO BE A CULT LEADER ONCE,
  • I THINK AS TOWN I'M PRETTY SOLID WITH NARROWING SCUM DOWN, WHILST AS SCUM I HAVE A BIT OF A KNACK FOR CAUSING CHAOS THAT HELPS MY TEAM REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I SURVIVE
  • AS A NAME BRAND [Town] I’D PROBABLY TAKE [Dunnstral] AND [Wisdom], AS THEY SEEM THE MOST RELIABLE AND READABLE. AS AN OFF BRAND I’D LIKELY TAKE STRANGEMATTER AND TOOGELOO, AS THEY SEEM LIKE THE LEAST PROBABLE ONES TO BECOME TOWN BY PLAY OVER TIME.
Movie I dunno I don’t watch movies. Critical Role is my favorite long running stream though.
Color: If I have to pick Purple but rainbow is more my bag.
Ice Cream: Vanilla I know how bland.
Role I’d like to play/play better: Traitor

Strength as town: Unpredictability
Weakness as town: Unpredictability/stubbornness
Strength as scum: Manipulation
Weakness as scum: cockiness/boredom

Players I would like in elo:
Town me: Dunn and you. I lot of people are hard to read for me but I think an elo with you and Dunn would be pretty quick.
Scum me: Hard to decide. Generally I don’t play scum for a final three in elo and I feel if you’re picking players over the road map/narrative it’s not good scumming.
It is possible this is either a traitor soft or fishing for the traitor.
In post 35, Dunnstral wrote:<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code Red
In post 62, Dunnstral wrote:
It is also possible that code red is actually a mountain dew flavor that the traitor received as their actual role pm. It kinda makes sense if you think about it. code red, like being a codename for a secret mafia infiltrating as the traitor. This could actually explain why Dunn claimed the way he did, but would point to a mainscum team of MathBlade and Towelie and I don't think that is likely.

Maybe if Dunn felt like he had done enough to crumb traitor by claiming Code Red in red text, he felt he could start laying false associatives, and rubbing his claim in towelie's face is just bait. This seems more likely, assuming Dunn is traitor, which again, is quack shit, buyers beware.

Pointing this out because I expect to die early, possibly tonight.
You can't be serious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2041 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2012, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We're doing VFT today. At this point the positioning and posturing around the wagon will tell us more than anything else, and it has a decent shot of hitting scum.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, and I have an okay chance of being wrong, but I'm better than random to be right here, IMO, and it tells us a lot either way.

No more hesitation. VFT today please folks.
OK.

We can do different things tomorrow. I personally agree that SM feels town but don't agree with Emmi feeling town and could vote there on a later day.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2174 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2157, Towelie wrote:VOTE: VFT

Sync.

Sorry if we’re wrong.
This seems townie

Blatant dodge etc. We should hammer this, I'll have more to say next day phase
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2175 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2137, Cabd wrote:
Vote Count 1-20

We get to find out what flavor VooDew is today... yay?
Fruit Candy Chews
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2218 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1613, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1610, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So what do you think this indicates for Critter then? I did assume you were TRing him because of this post, because if that's what I thought was happening, I would TR him for it:
Huh, that's interesting. To me it seems clearly like something that can happen to town or scum. My main point with the post was just that hiding behind the alt was ineffective and it was responsible for some of his problems this game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2230 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
In post 2129, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2127, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Venus Fly Trap
lim this tomorrow
In post 2133, Wisdom wrote:lld is just bad and cant even talk to me when im showing her the reasons shes scumreading vft do not exist
at least i tried
In post 2163, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2156, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I thiiiink did it again
So basically youre not scumreading VFT youre saying?
In post 2164, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2157, Towelie wrote:VOTE: VFT

Sync.

Sorry if we’re wrong.
Its obvious you are wrong and you should know better
In post 2181, Wisdom wrote:Scum-Venus doesnt claim a pr to draw ccs because..?

Hider aside, Wisdom's end of day defense of Venus, including the way they were attacking LLD and calling them bad, plus attacking S_S, looks pretty bad

VOTE: Wisdom
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2231 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2227, Towelie wrote:we came into today wanting to vote m&m for basically not only leading me on a wild goose chase w/ VFT but also i'm pretty convinced pooky knew what answer he wanted to give me about VFT's alignment before looking at any of what we talked about

this takes precedence though

-b
We have the same reads for different reasons
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2267 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2260, Critter wrote:If Wisdom is scum no multitasking in the rules so we should be good.
I don't understand what you are referring to. Do we know that Wisdom used another night action?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2270 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

OK I see what you are saying
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2274 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2273, Critter wrote:
In post 2270, Dunnstral wrote:OK I see what you are saying
So, PR or no?
I don't think it is beneficial to claim that today, do you disagree?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2278 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't understand why I have to claim to check in M&M/Kyo?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2283 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Since you're likely the kill anyway: I'm vt
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2284 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So the theory was that Kyo was informed scum because they mentioned my flavor and you thought my flavor was a pr, right? Does this debunk it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2302 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

2051 wasn't a crumb, he was agreeing with me that we should follow LLD (my post was a reply to LLD). To back this up he did end up voting for VFT shortly after. This was around the time when multiple people were trying to change who the wagon was on.

Critter claimed doc, what do you think of that?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2308 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
In post 1590, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1587, Critter wrote:Yeah reread it again because that post is very clear. I am noting my compromising. Not playing word semantics with you and Kyo.
I just went to your if not Kyo this. Extremely ungrammatical, but I gather that I'm now your second scumread behind Kyo. This seems to have been based on a misunderstanding. Do you retract it?
What do I think you are doing? I obviously don't know, you are either trying to advance town wincon or trying to advance scum wincon. Can you be more specific?
You have been trying to get reads to heatmap. Fair enough, that worked for you before, though I'm skeptical whether it will work here. I'm not sure how that's supposed to help LLD.
You are not tunneling Kyo, thank you, I appreciate it.
I have said several times that it's your town play. Also sounds like a misunderstanding. I had you as leantown a while ago but that's it.

Quoting this because he also says "behind Kyo" here, just to show that it is unfortunate wording rather than an intentional crumb on his part. It's just the way he speaks.
Wisdom wrote: Maybe Im reading too much into it but maybe the omission was so it would be made clearer that it's a crumb.
That doesn't make sense, what he quoted isn't related to hiding or night actions or anything.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2310 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He is clearly talking about the elimination
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2341 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2338, Towelie wrote:Yeah it’s 100% not critter

I do think it’s in (Dunn, Wisdom) 100% of the time here.

I still think last scum is that bad bad bear.
I've been pushing bears all game pretty much. You should vote for Wisdom if you believe this. Or we can ignore the hider stuff and just get bears today, I'd do that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2342 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2340, Gamma Emerald wrote:The Dunn crumb does make sense
He said something similar earlier though.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2346 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2345, Towelie wrote:
In post 2334, Wisdom wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 621, Almost50 wrote:ISO PP. He voted implo in RVS, was focused on him all day, and revoted him to reassert his crumb.
Gonna have to call BS on this. I've been mis-exed because people thought that a hider visited me, the person they had been pushing all day.

News flash, hiders want to not visit scum. You do not hide behind a person you're scumreading. That's terrible play.
another relevant SS quote I found
I was hoping ss was town in the game that you linked here but he wasn't so i am unsure how truly he believes this or if he was using it for an angle

-b
I think the context was that town was trying to clear somebody for dumb telling on what hider does, while scum spotted a hider crumb and killed the person they would hide behind. And S_S was arguing against that person being town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2349 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2347, Critter wrote:Dunn scum opens with what is clearly a fake crumb and tries to get me quick elimmed
That's not what I did though

I didn't even push you. I just pointed to what I found.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2351 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I ctrl + f'd "hid" and that was the only post that showed up
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2354 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2344, Towelie wrote:
In post 2341, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2338, Towelie wrote:Yeah it’s 100% not critter

I do think it’s in (Dunn, Wisdom) 100% of the time here.

I still think last scum is that bad bad bear.
I've been pushing bears all game pretty much. You should vote for Wisdom if you believe this. Or we can ignore the hider stuff and just get bears today, I'd do that.
Absolutely not we are sorting this first

-b
How about a claim from M&M considering they were weird about their claim earlier and there is no need to try to bait a kill anymore?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2355 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

ctrl + f on the iso
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2360 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2357, Critter wrote:I think mass PR vs not PR claim would be good.
I don't think that helps us, gamma already has his targets, right? This would just make unrelated people claim info for very little gain. Unless you just want to mass claim.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2361 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2308, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1590, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1587, Critter wrote:Yeah reread it again because that post is very clear. I am noting my compromising. Not playing word semantics with you and Kyo.
I just went to your if not Kyo this. Extremely ungrammatical, but I gather that I'm now your second scumread behind Kyo. This seems to have been based on a misunderstanding. Do you retract it?
What do I think you are doing? I obviously don't know, you are either trying to advance town wincon or trying to advance scum wincon. Can you be more specific?
You have been trying to get reads to heatmap. Fair enough, that worked for you before, though I'm skeptical whether it will work here. I'm not sure how that's supposed to help LLD.
You are not tunneling Kyo, thank you, I appreciate it.
I have said several times that it's your town play. Also sounds like a misunderstanding. I had you as leantown a while ago but that's it.

Quoting this because he also says "behind Kyo" here, just to show that it is unfortunate wording rather than an intentional crumb on his part. It's just the way he speaks.
Wisdom wrote: Maybe Im reading too much into it but maybe the omission was so it would be made clearer that it's a crumb.
That doesn't make sense, what he quoted isn't related to hiding or night actions or anything.
This post though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2367 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think you are under the assumption that being "later" makes it more viable, but I don't believe that is the way S_S operates. I think he sets his crumbs early.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2368 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2366, Wisdom wrote:Unless we lim the blocker I dont think we're getting gamma checks
Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2463 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »