Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Ahahahahahhaah the link to the mafia chat has been removed from the OP
Dammit, I was gonna start by saying that that I’m disappointed by it not being a rick-roll XD
it’s not like anything changes anyway

Welp, rip
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:11 pm

Post by ejjinami »

The game is supposed to be mountainous. There’s no way the leader will have a standard role
If I were to guess- they could have a say in the lynch or night-kill choice so it might be worth at least eliminating those leader-candidates who know they tend to scum-side
Getting someone highly trustable and with a high accuracy would be perfect but frankly speaking I’m kinda afraid of seriously aiming for it
I doubt I’ll be able to get a good read on nearly anyone before any sort of yet
So yeah
……..it’s not like theorizing helps right now anyway lmao, lemme maybe just read the thread
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
Yeah
Exactly
In post 13, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I thought this was going to be a regular game of mafia, but I can get down with this. I think I'm better at townhunting than scumhunting anyway
Do you want to be the leader?
In post 17, Andante wrote: uhhh I would like to specifically request that I am not a town leader.. that sounds like a lot of responsibility, and umm yeah, I'm town yes, and I'm sure I'll be a consensus TR soon enough, but also.. I don't think me being a leader ends well for us, even though I have no clue what it does XD
Frankly speaking I WOULD legit remove you from the pool based on that
sorry
and thank you for asking for it
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I know it sounds stupid but if I were to select a Town leader right now, I’d make a choice based on personality rather than my early “reads”. Or like… maybe “gut feelings” might be a better description
A day is just not enough time to pinpoint someone I’d both trust and sheep

I’m writing off the top of my head and all of that is up to discussion but anyway-
I really care about the leader candidates at the very least being resistant to tone. Like, people who regardless if they’re right or not, just don’t get bamboozled by active scum nor by people who just CAN act emotional and write in a beautiful manner.
It’s really damn easy to get pocketed by that and most of the time, it’s just NAI.

I’d rather trust someone highly logical and cold. Sorry

I’m also against nominating hectic- not exactly because I have any sort of read on him- just because the “YOLO, I’m strong” vibe doesn’t exactly make me want to trust him
Frankly, I feel like it’ll just be pure madness. I cringe easily when seeing rushed decisions, especially if I disagree with them. Sorry for being rude, it’s just not my sort of playstyle

thirdly- I’d consider maybe picking someone quieter. Who won’t be a prime night-kill target
Tho like- that’s just a passing thought. Don’t take it seriously unless there really are many highly trustable candidates to choose among
Realistically, finding the perfect person among a 13p pool sounds really damn hard :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Shortly for those who skip walls- imo avoid leaders who are highly empathetic (easily pocketable)
and the unpredictable ones

that's all :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Currently, thinking about Roden and cat scratch as well (irony)
(that’s a pretty common opinion)
(wouldn’t rush it)
I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 23, NotAHecticAlt wrote: I'd also like myself to be healed as I tend to thrive with control over stuff in games like this.
you are talking about power roles, not about the power over the lynch, correct?
In post 32, Firebringer wrote:wow i can't believe i got town.
this game gonna be boring.
lol
curious
how many times did you make a similar intro
frankly speaking this feels like you’re making a meme at this point
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
I'm thinking that's a resistance fighter mindset right there. How easy do you think it would be for you to bamboozle me as a terminator?
I think you are way too serious as for a read based on one post
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
Personality-vise- that’s a good leader candidate as well
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 54, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Ejj/loki are 2 scumleans
you're welcome

Pffft, nice to play with you again
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

heck I mistook you for HolyFlaire
nvm
still nice to play with you tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:31 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 59, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj who are your candidates for leader?
you mean who I trust or who IF I trust could be a good candidate?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

I got no gut-reads till now

obviously, what I said about nominating cat scratch and roden wasn't serious either
I'd have placed a vote otherwise

GUN TO THE HEAD: cat scratch, roden and fidget gave me good vibes
very seriously expect me to change those tho
I'm just waiting for the game to start
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 41, ejjinami wrote:The game is supposed to be mountainous. There’s no way the leader will have a standard role
If I were to guess- they could have a say in the lynch or night-kill choice so it might be worth at least eliminating those leader-candidates who know they tend to scum-side
Getting someone highly trustable and with a high accuracy would be perfect but frankly speaking I’m kinda afraid of seriously aiming for it
I doubt I’ll be able to get a good read on nearly anyone before any sort of yet
So yeah
……..it’s not like theorizing helps right now anyway lmao, lemme maybe just read the thread
We don’t use the l-word here anymore
oh, sorry
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:51 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm thinkin Aisa is town
why tho?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

do you want her as a leader?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: Loki Dokie

there we go
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:08 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 73, Andante wrote: I don't think these thoughts are all related to this post, but you strike me as someone who is coming in here "HERE'S MY THOUGHTS, AND THIS IS HOW WE'RE GONNA PLAY" which like, I am not a fan of, almost feels like you're trying too hard to be a leader in this situation, and I can safely say, as of this point, if there's anyone I don't want as a leader day 1, it's ejjinami.
Ahahaha I genuinely love that
thank you! I didn’t think it could be understood that way

Frankly speaking, the scum-read on me feels genuine
In post 73, Andante wrote:This is the post that got me so upset. Like, seriously? I didn't join this game for it to become "who's personality do I like/hate" or "popularity contest time" just.. yeah no, I'm not commenting on this any further, and just reading all this? almost makes me just not want to play the game anymore, I'm not sure why you ever thought it'd be a good idea to come in here "I'm going off personalities!!!" I highly doubt I'm alone in feeling this way...
Or not… :/ The part about not wanting to play the game due to me taling about personalities seems almost overblown
Possibly increasing the intensity of emotions just because people tend to town-read it???

ooor they got triggered, analyzed my posts in their head over and over till their memory about what I said got warped, which they got insanely angry about…
welp nvm
this might still be genuine

you got it all wrong btw

I WILL heal my town-reads. What I called personality selection is just an addition.
I rarely get strong reads early on. I rarely see consensus D1 reads be accurate either
How I imagine the role of the leader is – maybe they have some sort of control over the elimination. Like- they may choose 3 elimination targets during the night, among which we’ll be able to vote next day
In that case, whether the leader is highly pocketable or not matters A LOT. They could literally prevent us from even having a chance of a scum-elim

It’s not your personality I select for, it’s the way you get reads
I’m sorry if I’m being rude by saying that but I think of it seriously

This goes in hand with selecting town-reads btw
there are very few players I’d eliminate just because of pocketability
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:12 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 74, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
Oh I missed that. Why are you getting bad vibes from them?
Frankly, probably just their playstyle(TLDR: possibly NAI)
The way they gave someone a town-read and asked “how likely they are to deceive her as scum” – pinged me as slightly lamist. The question makes little sense so early in the game, especially near a town-read based on 1 post
I’m not exactly treating it seriously tho
It could very easily be a playstyle clash
Or just a question to get the game started
tbh I feel kinda stupid even talking about it that much
just ignore it, I'll get stronger reads eventually
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:23 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 78, Andante wrote: I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait
@ejjinami, do you not like people voicing their reads in the moment? like, you just straight to the conclusion... a comment on post 7 of a game is a lock town read? idk, it just feels like you're trying to pick apart the little things, as get us not trusting the people who you know are gonna be the most obv town or something... idk, feels weird, I think 47 was in the posts of yours I gave up on, or I'd have commented at the time.
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

ahhh there we go... that "hidden agenda" behind yelling at Aisa over a "lock town read on post 7" on a real note though, can we please not play the game like "Bad vibes here!!! cuz playstyle, but bad vibes!!!" like, I could definitely say the same about you right now, I can't stand your playstyle, but, I'm reading your posts.. like, where you said you'd heal csf/roden like, they haven't done too much this game, you went after Aisa for TRing Roden for one of their like only posts thus far yet you also TR that same post so why?? like, if you TR the same person as Aisa. and that person has 1 post.. yet you just said there was no way Aisa could TR Roden off that 1 post.. there's no new content.. it's still just that 1 post..
holy fuck just kill me
it seriously feels like you’re focusing on me solely because you’re in a state of emotional excitement
read my posts again, please. Half of what you’re talking about can be deduced easily
the other half is just simply a misunderstanding of what I’m writing
Emotional misunderstandings are generally townie but holy damn I seriously hope I was wrong about the leader mechanics

my initial reads are too weak to explain. Treat them as non-existent or just vote me when you have the opportunity to do so
What I meant by “I think their personality is just pinging me” – is that I may be getting pinged by something that’s totally normal for them. That’s a way of me saying- I notice the ping and consider it NAI.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

frankly, the intentions behind this post are probably townie
it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 89, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj is andante scum or town to you
frankly town
I'm just getting triggered for the reasoning
it feels like I'm talking to a ball of emotions, my posts misunderstood just beause there's an already existing enemity towards me, NOT because it makes any sort of sense

I... seriously don't want that with a leader role
it will just lead to a calamity
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 94, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 91, ejjinami wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

frankly, the intentions behind this post are probably townie
it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
viewtopic.php?p=12749463&user_select%5B ... #p12749463

Before you continue your discredit on Andante’s ability to scumhunt, I suggest you click on this link.
ok. I will read that
let me just chill for a bit, I feel like I may be getting a bit too frustrated way too early
bbl
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:

Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 100, Loki Dokie wrote: ejjnamii’s characterization of Andante as some kind of uberemotional tunnelled townie isn’t my experience of her townplay, You can be emotional and still have good reads.
thank you for this response btw
I guess I might be the one getting overly emotional now
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 102, Aisa wrote: Also, if we are concerned about putting too much power in the hands of one person there might be ways to mitigate that? For example, we could ask whoever we elect as leader to pre-commit to keeping other's votes into account. For example, if 'leader' = dayvig, we can ask them to just shoot a consensus elim. If 'leader' = can determine the pool of elims on the next day, we can ask them to put people we all suspect in the elim pool, and so on. Of course, this may not work if the leader is some sort of night-acting role.

@ejjinami
64 - if later you think of anything I can do to make your experience of playing with me better let me know, regardless of my alignment I'd like you to have a good experience in this game. But it's also ok if I just ping you and you can't explain why.
agreed with the first one

and yeah, sure
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 105, Andante wrote:I laughed way too hard at that ISO of mine linked... like wow... hahaha. wow, thank you for the laugh Loki!! wow.. a whole year ago..

Umm at this very second, I'd probably heal ejjinami and NotAHecticAlt, I feel a little better about ejjinami over NotAHecticAlt

and 102 has me against healing Aisa, it's a lot of repeating what I initially said, so gut is telling me it's scum trying to look towny, like she acknowledges "since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me, but eh, not gonna throw away what I've already written." but like, it was like 2 hours ago I said this.. ehhh I don't feel great about Aisa.. this post screams "I'm maf!! make me leader!!"
how would you rate your scum-read accuracy then?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 107, Andante wrote: I mean, I've been told my reads are trash, in most games I play, so I took what you said as like this direct attack to me, like "We can't trust andante!! never trust her" like, idk you, I assume you're some alt, yeah. sorry we got off on the wrong foot. nice to meet you!

> I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
I've been told yes. and I've been told I'm more inclined to sus people that are sus of me.
yeah sorry as well, didn't mean that either
I still struggle with phrasing my posts in an easily understandable way... I screw up badly from time to time

I'm not an alt btw XD I haven't played here for about a year tho so I know no one here anyway

with that let me seriously dip
I feel emotionally burned out despite having done literally nothing lol

p.edit....... oor not
aaaaaaaaaaaa
Loki Dokie wrote: Like I don’t understand your point? You’re essentially complaining about how emotional, triggered and tunnelled she is but posts like this one are clearly going to provoke her further.

If you want her to stop the behaviour you apparently view as so egregious, than what you’re doing here seems counterintuitive.

Like if you stop freaking out at her, I think the problem - if they’re indeed is one - will cease to exist. Iow, you’re escalating the the very thing you’re complaining about with posts like this one. A post like this, if it were directed to me, would very likely cause me to get emotional.
...I won't deny, my actions were illogical
Correct me if I'm wrong tho- you seem convinced that it's natural for the quarrel to stop once I stopped being dramatic. You're treating me as town

If you town-read BOTH me and andante, why were you so quiet when we fought lmao?
In post 112, Andante wrote:
In post 110, Loki Dokie wrote:are clearly going to provoke her further.
It's ok.. I am a changed andante!! can't be provoked. can't be pocketed. I have learned that was not a personal attack. so thus we move on. we find the 3 terminators, make town the leaders, and we call it a day!
pfffff XD that gave me a chuckle
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:14 am

Post by ejjinami »

aaaa how do I reverse healing?

HEAL: no one
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I’m actually starting to like Aisa’s posts a lot. She seems to be actively participating in the game and reading posts carefully, yet completely ignoring the drama.

Her leaving the thread due to its activity and refusing to analyze things, which she struggled to digest - felt genuine. It makes me feel that she IS solving and analyzing posts in her head, but is doing it at her own pace and prioritizes her own confidence and comfort over the possibility of getting town-read for acting solvy.
Frankly, that could be a good leader candidate.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 140, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 134, NotAHecticAlt wrote:we can use hurt tags to vote on that

HURT: ejj
HURT: loki
HURT: Firebringer
Oh and what’s weird about Gamma’s and CFS’ entrances?

And still trying to decide if you’re town and your ability to read me hasn’t improved since Anything uPick or you’re scum tunneling me similarly to what you did in Witch Hunt.
I’m really not impressed by the threat in the last lines. It feels like there’s enmity towards Hectic, yet the main message sent was “stop scum-reading me or I’ll scum-read you”
intentional or not, it feels manipulative
In post 141, Loki Dokie wrote:And I definitely don’t want NAHA as leader because I don’t trust their reads whatever they are in this game.
what do you think about Aisa
frankly speaking fair tho
In post 121, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im getting scumpings from FB in the sense he feels like Squid Game here
Elaborate
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 126, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh roden/fidget prob town i forgot lmao

i would probably leader the latter moreso tho
you mean fidget? why tho?
In post 132, NotAHecticAlt wrote:so in essence: choose a pool of players we'd want to kill if we had to do a vote and ranked before the next stage, that way we don't fuck ourselves over.
i myself am pro killing in ejj/loki/FB or a low/non poster
sure
In post 143, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh lmao i just realized i kinda did overhype the penguin townread and internally made it stronger than it should be

regardless im fine with my heal there as i think the controversy around it spews penguin town :3
I’m genuinely curious how much of that will disappear later for no reason as well
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 162, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im not even trying to be townread ..? im trying to be leader, yes, but im overall trying to hardsolve the game d1 because im like always n1d as town nowadays
I… actually kinda buy this
In post 163, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ok ill spill why i want to be leader so bad - because i believe that leader gets nightkill immunity likely and id like that for myself.
Lmao why would you not want to get night-killed
Frankly, if I were to give it to someone, I’d choose someone whom I either trust 100% to protect them or whose decisions I trust… so that changes literally nothing :/
that post feels townie tho

btw, I doubt that. This is only a 13p game. Having 2 people with some sort of decisive power AND night-kill immunity for both of them seems like overkill
Could break the game in many scenarios
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 166, NotAHecticAlt wrote:like im doing a pretty shit job of getting townread by putting myself out there in a way that gives me negative attention and all lmao
sorry for being rude
that just means that you failed.
In post 180, NotAHecticAlt wrote:pooky and hosting games where I cant actually vote people name a worse duo
me and you, in 15 minutes, café downtown ;)

tbh I don’t think that would be a worse duo XD
you’d probably be the only one to hate it
you’re cool, I’m just being an ass lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 191, NotAHecticAlt wrote:RR trying to hedge a read without appearing to do so

very creative strategy, I'll have to try it sometime
forgive me for being blunt, accusing people for doubtful reasons at best won’t accomplish much at this point
You wrote that read without thinking much, possibly a response to a scum-read on you.
Possibly as a way to maintain the leader-persona
please, quit it.
it just makes you appear unpredictable. It would be good to have some way to determine whether you seriously think of scum-reading someone or it’s just a reaction-test
In post 192, Firebringer wrote:dont we all hedge. i mean ur hedging on me.
I am hedging on a secret coin flip on a few players.

Hedging keeps the game turning
bleh
forced
Give me the result tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol
Lmao I love the fact that you DO seem to be having fun XD
Tho the game was supposed to be mountainous, so probably nope

Veeery slight town-lean on cat scratch for being into the game and thinking, yet doing very little to get town-read
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Before I say anything, please take no offense to my reads. I struggle to get confident feels without first finding a crap ton of scummy behaviors I consider NAI for the player and describing all of that can feel a bit personal/provocative at times. I struggle with finding words to get my point across without it. Sorry for that. If anything feels wrong to you, please feel free to correct me.

Hectic is giving me a self-centered vibe. Their personal goal might not be accuracy but the feeling of power and confidence. The tendency to scum-read people for scum-reading or acting against them might therefore be completely NAI… frankly, it feels instinctive rather than deliberate (while they care about being seen as a power-player and make a lot of reads that imo make little sense, I don’t really see an agenda in their actions)
What they said about trying to act like a leader seems honest
gun to the head- probably town?

Fidget may consider FM an obligation. Till now they seemed to have been responding to posts mechanically- more out of a sense of duty (because they joined the game and consider it necessary to be serious), not because they consider anything they talked about interesting.
Frankly, that just instinctively makes me wary. It’s near impossible to determine whether the feeling of “hAvInG tO be productive” comes from personality or being scum (they question players because they hAvE tO act townie and actually don’t give a crap about anything they say).
Anyway, the feeling that they’re not personally attached to what they’re talking about makes me wary. I’m struggling to see fidget’s personality through their posts besides that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:24 am

Post by ejjinami »

[heal.]aisa[/heal]
pending…. Edited and broke the code cuz I realized that I don’t know how the vote count looks like.
Will repeat if it’s safe
I want my heal there but I’m not exactly confident enough to hammer
--------------
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote: @Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
you know… why not just be honest?
I find it kinda amusing how you’ve justifying unvoting right now with their request despite blatantly ignoring it when you first made the vote. They said nothing about that recently, which makes it feel like at first you ignored the request in order to paint a confident/decisive self-image and now you’re using it as an excuse to vote elsewhere.
For the sake of clarity, you could unvote without explanation and no one would bat an eye. The excuse wasn’t even necessary.

This is not a scum-read btw. I don’t think I know you personally and this action in particular doesn’t seem to be linked to anything besides a giant attachment to how people perceive you.
Tho I find myself unable to see through performative behavior after a few days, I will most likely seriously consider yeeting just for the sake of safety. Honesty is greatly appreciated.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: aisa
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

the coin flip
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:53 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:hmm
what do you think he means by a secret coin flip?
as far as i understand it he said he had reads
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

that’s also why it felt also forced
bad mix of trying to act memey and mentioning “by chance” that he’s working on reads
imo
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:11 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 230, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t see why you view my asking Andante if she really doesn’t want to be leader, I would unneal her, “performative”?

Because I did that right after Roden made his post saying pretty much that or did you somehow miss that?
Like how do you have this take and completely ignore that?
In post 232, Loki Dokie wrote: Here @ejjanami

Tell me how I wasn’t being “honest” again, I’ll wait.
Mmm
yeah sorry, I did miss that post. It makes sense.

Frankly, I hated the response at first but that it might have been my fault. Let’s talk about it, this wasn’t the only post I got that vibe from, I just used that one as an example.
Your attitude seems performative to me in general.
Besides a rather high self esteem and caring A LOT about what people think of you, I fail to see a personality through your posts.

There is no conclusion about alignment in my reasoning and I’m not trying to do so, so if you’re looking for anything game-progressive, feel free to skip reading this post. Placing it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
In post 39, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:why aren't u healing?
Because I haven’t decided yet obviously. Why are you asking me that when you haven’t either?
In post 70, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t want anyone to be leader who is campaigning that hard for it. Feel free to sr me for that.
The personality you showed at the beginning of the game and the one later on don’t match up.
beginning of the game- you used short sentences as if playing a person with a no bullshit / straight to the point mindset.

Later on- when I and Andante were thunderdoming- you largely ignored it-
In post 76, Loki Dokie wrote: [...] but I think the most important criteria should be confidence in the player’s alignment and I’m healing my #1 tr unless someone can explain a better reason for that vote.
In post 82, Loki Dokie wrote: Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

Do you have a better criteria for whom should be healed?
You seemed happy to talk about things that were related to your confidence (andante being town, you being town, people being wrong for suspecting you)- yet completely ignored doing annoying but helpful chores – like- clearing up the misunderstanding.
I also found it interesting how confident you acted in Andante’s scum-hunting ability… while she was scum-reading me for misunderstandings which you DID notice. So at the same time you were town-reading both me and andante, andante was scum-reading me, you noticed that “the quarrel is dumb“ – yet praised Andante’s scum-hunting ability for reasons you saw were incorrect.

To be clear- I’m not criticizing the behavior, I’m currently not reading it. I’m stating it as a fact.
In post 137, Loki Dokie wrote:First off, I really really really hate the post cap thingie. I love to post spontaneously but when I didn’t read aboit the post cap in Happy Face, I nearly ran out of posts on d1. Why do you hate us so much @Pooky?
you started shitposting after that, which is a good indication that you felt pretty chill despite your town-reads trying to kill each other

What I got from that progression – your own feeling of confidence and maintaining the image of a professional/lofty/above the earthly matters – is what you personally aim for. As long as you feel confident and strong, you will personally feel “good” and feel less motivated to engage despite townies killing each other. You may also intentionally phrase your posts to achieve some sort of effect (like you did at the beginning of the game and when defending Andante)
Again- just a reminder- this is my impression of you. I know it sounds provocative and probably very rude- it’s just the way I phrase things in my head.

What strengthens the view that you may put in a lot of effort to look “strong”, is the way you respond to pressure. Firstly, you tend to react intensely to scum-reads and till now- always attack back, regardless if that person is someone you consider an ally or not.
In post 39, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:why aren't u healing?
Because I haven’t decided yet obviously. Why are you asking me that when you haven’t either?
In post 150, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 148, NotAHecticAlt wrote:loki frozen and crying in scumchat
This is an extreme reaction to my post since I am nowhere even remotely “frozen”.

Back to thinking you’re scum again.
In post 230, Loki Dokie wrote: I don’t have a read on asia yet and I don’t see why you view my asking Andante if she really doesn’t want to be leader, I would unneal her, “performative”?

Because I did that right after Roden made his post saying pretty much that or did you somehow miss that?
Like how do you have this take and completely ignore that?
^ normally, there is a big difference whether one responds an “ally” or “enemy” and that’s what I’d expect from a player. It makes sense to think of an ally scum-reading you as more of “an misunderstanding” and of an enemy as “an attack”.

I don’t get that from your posts.
“or did you
somehow
miss that? Like how do you have this take
and completely ignore that
?”
imo, that’s not an attitude of a person trying to “help an ally get on the right track”
You respond to all scum-reads as to “personal attacks”.

Again, I’m not judging. This is just an observation. It felt like either your ego was hurt because of the scum-read (sorry in that case, and sorry for phrasing it that way) – to the point where the identity of the one who criticized you didn’t matter (that would support the theory that appearance matters A LOT to you)
ooooor that you don’t consider me an “ally” despite me being a town-read and were just trying to pressure me into backing off. (again, being performative for a different reason)

I’m currently putting off determining which conclusion is correct.

If you want me to phrase it differently- I got the impression that you are verbally deceptive, you care a lot about your image and put in effort to maintain that, not necessarily as a way to push an agenda, just as a way to feel good about yourself. Usually it’s harder to read players when they’re playing a role regardless of alignment
Frankly speaking I feel like if this continues, we may clash eventually regardless of alignment. That’s why, if you’re able to deal with being imperfect and controlling your tone less, it would surely help me read you.
If not- then not.

Frankly, I don’t know why I’m ever saying that. Askign a player to change their playstyle has never worked so far and I’d be dumb to assume that it will.
let me just say that I just don’t like this lol
And probably shut up

(you don’t have to respond to this post btw. This is MY impression. It’s not about alignment. Frankly, I may be kinda glad if you do ignore it cuz I feel like I might just be getting into a giant fight and I’m not really up to that)
(just you know, what I wrote is neutral to me. Frankly speaking if I were to describe myself as a person, it would look similarly illogical xd … so yeah…)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 236, NotAHecticAlt wrote: The point was they made a scumread by dressing it up as a maybe townread - I dont think this kind of "testing the waters" is towny and frankly, looks outing to me.
I'm trying to understand this post but I can't
sorry
what do you mean by outing???
In post 238, Andante wrote:
In post 185, Gamma Emerald wrote:actually based on the event name "encrypted communications" they probably get a hood
pearing time hell yeah
oh yeah.. and that'd be why town would benefit, cause 2 town in a hood... can be pretty good
ooooooh
huh
good idea
In post 238, Andante wrote: Meh that's good enough for now, I'm like getting sick IRL, it's great, but yeah I had a partner read I don't remember who, it was fidget and someone... ahhh should've just written it down. whelp yeah.

HEAL: Radical Rat
HEAL: ejjinami

I think those 2 are good to heal though
Can you talk to me about rat?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 237, NotAHecticAlt wrote:HURT: Penguin
HEAL: ejj
Unexpected :/
In post 258, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 254, Loki Dokie wrote:I can’t wait for someone to suddenly accuse me of not hard tr Andante but between you and eijj misconstruing my posting, anything is possible.
oh rofl

i used hurt tags to remove my leader vote on penguin. so i was right that you put words in my mouth.
I seriously don't understand this conversation
In post 260, Aisa wrote:to the extent I'd expect it to be slightly out of reach for a newer scum player?
I'm not a newer player
The forum I usually played on doesn’t work (at least for me – it’s Town of Salem if you’re curious)
Tho frankly, probably just read me again... that might be the easiest :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:31 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 270, Fidget wrote:
In post 216, ejjinami wrote:
In post 162, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im not even trying to be townread ..? im trying to be leader, yes, but im overall trying to hardsolve the game d1 because im like always n1d as town nowadays
I… actually kinda buy this
What do you mean that you buy they are not "trying" to be townread?
that's what I'm getting from my observation. Hectic seems to be responding instinctively to most posts. Although the energy feels intentional, I feel no agenda behind it- they're just doing it on a whim- which matches what Hectic said about "trying to act like a leader, which is different from trying to act townie"

Basically - regardless of hectic's alignment I believe that they believe that what they're currently doing is pro-town
if that makes sense
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 273, Fidget wrote: You are correct that I am attempting to conceal my personality.
why tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:33 am

Post by ejjinami »

it'll only make it harder for people to read you
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 270, Fidget wrote:
In post 216, ejjinami wrote: Basically -
regardless of hectic's alignment I believe that they believe that what they're currently doing is pro-town

if that makes sense
Hmmm, I think you're absolutely correct about the bolded. It just doesn't help me much.
it does
they're not acting pro-scum so just don't scum-read them
if the behavior changes, change the read
whatever, D1 reads rarely last forever anyway
In post 277, Fidget wrote: I'm well aware. I'm a fairly transparent book if I start letting anyone peek. I can't really offer much more explanation.

But make no mistake, I'm not disengaged, as you seem to have gotten the impression. Maybe I don't have a lot of answers, but we haven't been given kill pressure yet, and it's a sort of pregame limbo.
:nod:

I'll be waiting then
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:51 am

Post by ejjinami »

going to sleep
I'll have way less time to play during weekdays so let's see how it goes
glgl
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 280, Fidget wrote:Now, I have to suspend my disbelief super hard to get how they think preventing a nightkill on themself (And nominating Peng as leader / 180ing with no followup ) and etc are the most pro-town things that can be done.
you don’t “have to” :) you’ll just be read for what you post

reading hyperactive townies based on “logic” has never worked for me well
it’s easy to find pure nonsense
bleh, I was supposed to go to sleep

tbh I’m sort of interested in why you’re reading into that but that's maybe for tomorrow
In post 281, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Still waiting on someone to tell me where i said i scumread penguin
you don't scum-read penguin
you corrected that already
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by ejjinami »

The game state is worrying me a bit.
I don’t exactly feel any agenda in the people voting and besides firebringer (who’s healing vanity wagons and literally can’t be pushing an agenda) and Loki (who’s talking about it)- people seem to be just chill with whatever happens :/
The first conclusion my brain wants to make is that scum either gave up and there’s no difference between the alignment of those who’re currently the top heals (me, andante, aisa)??? tho frankly, I had to convince myself that it makes sense before seriously writing it down
The same thing happened early on when everyone simultaneously agreed that cat scratch and roden are good candidates

Gun to the head- scum may be aiming for town-creed
Or town already is healing scum so it’s safe to act in reverse

I don’t have a lot of time to think tbh, I’m just ranting, have to dip soon

@hectic why cat scratch over aisa?

(Self-Note to comment on the read on rat in [p]294[/p])

@FB why not vote andante then?
Frankly, I am considering hectic as well tho i doubt my train of thought rn is determined by logic

@loki sorry xd
I don’t have time to discuss formalities.
I’m down for talking about hectic tho.
who do you want to heal?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:22 am

Post by ejjinami »

fidget’s read on rat - - self-reminder nr 2. Later.

I feel good about rat. They’re deliberately choosing what to talk about (they only seem to talk about something if they consider it important) and the things they did consider important so far are purely pro-town.
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.

I stand by my Andante heal for now, she's overthinking things a bit, but looks plenty Town to me. Firebringer's point that he'd be electing her as scum is valid, but if scum wants to help elect a Townie as leader, I'm sure not gonna be the one to stop them.

I think Hectic is probably Town. Which is to say that the alt that ISN'T Hectic must not be. Really, just not a fan of all the grandstanding, feels like a spicy mix of LAMIST and Too Scummy To Be Scum, so they're off my list of viable leaders.

Firebringer I think is genuinely Town here, though largely gut at this point. Wouldn't want him as leader though, because while I do enjoy a good shitpost every now and then... I'd rather someone more reliable take the reins.

Ejj I could go either way on. Leaning Town for now.

Everyone else.... No terribly strong opinions on. Mildly sus of Penguin, but that's just like. A vague feeling, less than even gut.
They had the courage to go against the flow (SR on hectic; TR on FB – considered those reads important); yet they mention them only “by chance” and use their energy&vote to heal (probably) town leaders (me, andante)
In post 265, Radical Rat wrote:Ejj feels like the Town version of The Alt (not) Formerly Known As Hectic.

Like, they're similarly hyperposting, both coming off as somewhat arrogant, and tinged with LAMIST.... But for reasons I can't quite articulate, Ejj's posting seems genuine, while citceH's doesn't.
In post 321, Radical Rat wrote:Intent to hammer Ejj if there are no major objections
In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
focusing on pro-town stuff.
Ignoring players who COULD be healed, there are arguments for picking them, and may possibly be scum (fidget, aisa, loki, hectic)

This feels like a townie mindset
Or at the very least – unless they are precisely scum with andante- they are town-siding right now, showing no interest in talking about others despite having the guts to do so
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 319, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 299, Firebringer wrote:PenguinPower - The grifter. Would sell five people the same bridge. That he has no rights to sell.
Shoshin - The illusionist Makes you think she isn't here even when her name is clearly in the player list.
Ejjinami - The brains of the operation. Will play 3d chess all around you while you are playing 1d chess.
why are you scumreading ejjinami?

and the fact that they're likely to be leader, does that worry you at all?
you really could be asking better questions here tbh
frankly speaking with your level of involvement, I’m more surprised that you do strongly agree with the town-read

talk to me about rat.
In post 320, Aisa wrote:The second heal is tentative. I think CSF's posting has shown engagement with the game and a solvey attitude. Her latest posts in particular seem pro-town in the way they advance the gamestate. I think I've also seen others mention they townlean her, so I think there is a chance of getting a consensus election on her. Anyone wanna join me here?

I could consider Fidget if people think that's a better option. I could be persuaded on Andante or NotHectic, but I think both carry some real risk, so I think I would need some actual persuasion or something notable to happen.
frankly, I’d probably pair you all before thinking of healing.
those are the 2 players I have currently the most doubts about
bleh
How is cat scratch townie?
and frankly, I’m sorry if it’s just me reading into wrong things- I don’t trust fidget. I seriously don’t think anyone has provided any good reason for them being town . I mean, I admit that my reason for being wary of her might be pretty dumb as well but I really don’t like how seriously people want to heal there “just because” and are ok with doing it without really any progression being there.

You seemed to strongly town-read antante before. Why them over her?
What do you think about rodent btw?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 323, Andante wrote: I mean, 188 was pretty good, Rat seems towny, thinking logically, I have no issue with rat and ejj being the leaders

suddenly deciding to support a (probably townie) low-poster with close to no explanation feels slightly townie
If rat were scum that really wouldn't make sense either... I doubt scum!andante would seriously consider trying to make Rat a leader despite the opposition
Like, it just lacks an agenda
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:42 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote: Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.
tbh agreed with gamma (even tho it’s mainly gut on my side)
disagree with fidget-regardless if reasonable or not
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.
I… really don’t think they’re scummy here :/
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock
great then
In post 328, Loki Dokie wrote:I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.
remove fidget and we agree 100%
In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote: I think RR is pretty much obviously scum
wait, why lol?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 335, Loki Dokie wrote:I am that low because if you’re scum here you need me dead. And you putting no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted ANYWHERE on site is EXACTLY what you did to me in Witch Hunt.
not sure if you realize it, you’re both getting into an ego-fight.
(similarly to me and andante, just for different reasons)
that's not exactly progressive
In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative
mm
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

Frankly speaking I also DO like how lonely hectic seems in fighting for the leader position. People are either scum-reading him or just plainly ignoring
Besides Loki (who they’re having an ego-fight with), no one cares to bring attention to hectic’s actions
Based solely on the thread-state, that may really be a townie who’s just being loud and who no one really cares about supporting
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:49 am

Post by ejjinami »

TLDR: based on the threadstate:
no one supporting hectic (despite there being a lot of noise and people town-reading them) might make them town
People being so happy to jump onto Fidget’s heal-wagon with no explanation, just because… frankly speaking isn’t enough to make them scum. It’s just enough to make me wary
I said it before, I’m seriously against it
if anyone wants to talk about it, please do tho

I'm getting to the point where I'll probably just end up healing andante for safety regardless of what I said at the beginning of the game :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:30 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 356, Loki Dokie wrote: What is your reasoning for sr Fidget? She seems pretty damned townie to me? Like I totally don’t understand how you make your reads and wrt: Andante, I have played two games with Andante!scum and two with Andante!town, so I’m extremely confident she is not scum here.
She’s responding to everything equally. Shows no selection for posts – which implies that she’s power-posting out of a feeling of obligation
That alone makes me seriously against town-reading her for being “chill” and “helpful”
It feels like personality at best and scummy at worst (talking about everything equally and wallposting could be a sign that she’s just doing it because she thinks that’s the townie thing to do)

What’s the case for her being town tho?

Willing to trust on andante
In post 358, Fidget wrote: How is scumreading N-Hect going against the flow?
let me redefine “going against the flow”
Along with their takes on FB and PP- to me this was an indicator that they were willing to take initiative and create their own pushes
Notice how few people were talking about that trio – Making reads on people no one is interested in – is imo a sign of initiative and a sign of going against the flow
Considering the fact that they ONLY pushed strong town the entire phase and were just simply ignoring all opportunities to push less safe heals – I think it’s townie
In post 358, Fidget wrote: RR comes off as not having takes in most of their posts,
that’s cat scratch to me
RR made reads on people no one was interested in – imo- that’s genuine thought
Cat scratch talked about those everyone was interested in (myself/andante (if I remember correctly))
while their only scum-read was a low-poster (rat) – imo – that sounds like the lack of individual thinking
In post 358, Fidget wrote: That's why I think we probably just disagree about the way it struck us, and I'm not sure there's too much else to investigate... we're not even really close
fair
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 359, Loki Dokie wrote:So convince me why Fidget is scum and I’ll unvote her? Also we have one day left and I have no intention of keeping my vote on a vanity wagon.

Frankly, don’t treat my wariness as a scum-read
I’m not exactly sure how I treat it myself
…and most definitely not rested enough to think about it seriously
In post 360, NotAHecticAlt wrote: consider a RR/FB/Shoshin world
if you want my immediate response, it’s too boring to be true
D1 teams made of low-posters only usually just indicate that scum is skilled and hiding well
which… really means nothing
I mean, we’ll see how the game goes. It makes more sense to think of scum-teams when there’s an opportunity to yeet and player movements can be analyzed
I don't think I can guess the entire scum-team now
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:hmmm
why are we choosing ejji as leader?
because I have cookies

and am lowkey shitposting

tbh instead of determining why I'm a wagon it would be more productive to find someone else to wagon instead
especially if you don't think you'll change it
I feel like talking about me at this point is just a poor use of time
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:53 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 361, Fidget wrote: Who is healing me? I'm pretty sure Loki is, I didn't notice others. Unless I'm being obtuse, I don't get why you reference worry towards people voting me so much.

I suppose you believe in your personality based read earlier -- or is it something else I did perhaps? I don't really mind either way, I'm just curious

Aisa did seriously suggest it
and loki followed
sorry, you’re right. I exacerbated
The fact that I don’t understand those reads and that they’re strong, freaked me out… Ignore it, it wasn’t logical

I mean, it’s not really like I had a strong read. honestly, at this moment I’m not even that interested in determining if my gut-feeling makes sense or not. Dunno how visible it is, I’m tired af
as unfair as it is, I’m just being stubborn because I was unable to find town-tells for you even when rested and I don’t remember anyone writing anything meaningful about you either
In post 362, Fidget wrote:If you're around I'd be interesting in discussing why you think it necessary to heal Andante specifically (despite what you said at beginning of the game).
if you want an absolutely honest answer, my actions right now aren’t logical.
I’m tired after a day of work and feel myself getting paranoid over the people I haven’t heard anything townie from recently
Just based on my emotions rn- I’d rather heal hectic rather than aisa (despite my previous reads being exactly opposite).
This is not logical. I didn’t logically reconsider aisa’s alignment.
I feel like I’m also partially rejecting the idea of your heal so strongly just because in this state, my brain wants to get emotionally attached to some sort of idea and just stick to it.
(that’s also what you saw when I misremembered how many people voted you)
sorry for that, I’m partially fighting against it. I’m being vocal but won’t make any serious decisions in this mindset

my idea of healing andante isn’t logical either. I’m uncertain in any read I don’t “feel” at this very moment and that’s making me nervous. Talking about healing andante is a way for me to run away from the pressure of having to make a serious decision of who the other leader will be… like, frankly I’m just sheeping loki lol

but like, yeah. I’ll try to reconsider after seriously resting and looking at stuff without the emotional bias

To summarize: I am aware that my thoughts right now aren’t logical. Although they are very real to me right now, I’m not treating them seriously. In this very moment, I’d appreciate it if you just treated me as a clown or trigger for thoughts
or just anything that progresses the game but shouldn’t be taken too seriously
All of this may easily change once I rest up and think about it seriously later
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:14 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 363, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 350, ejjinami wrote:
In post 319, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 299, Firebringer wrote:PenguinPower - The grifter. Would sell five people the same bridge. That he has no rights to sell.
Shoshin - The illusionist Makes you think she isn't here even when her name is clearly in the player list.
Ejjinami - The brains of the operation. Will play 3d chess all around you while you are playing 1d chess.
why are you scumreading ejjinami?

and the fact that they're likely to be leader, does that worry you at all?
you really could be asking better questions here tbh
frankly speaking with your level of involvement, I’m more surprised that you do strongly agree with the town-read

talk to me about rat.
What would be better questions to ask? I think it would be a towny reaction to see your scumread get voted up, and try to push back but tbh fb doesn’t seem concerned about that playing out

Why? I think you’re probably my top townread right now.

I think rat has gotten easy trs for not doing much, and that makes me wary.
Get original takes. That’s what I’m trying to say
In post 369, Loki Dokie wrote:Eijj I think Fidget reads really townie to me but I obviously have to hammer a wagon come deadline but I’m vibing with a lot of her takes and really don’t see why she’s scum here?
If you want to elaborate on that, please do
I will consider it seriously tomorrow.
In post 371, Radical Rat wrote:Anyway, no one's yelled at me about it, and time is starting to become a relevant factor so.

HEAL: Ejjinami
Welcome to leadership

good choice.
don't kill me
[/spoiler]
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:15 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: Andante
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:18 am

Post by ejjinami »

NotAHecticAlt [4]: Roden, Firebringer, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower
:/
mmmmm

last thing before I dip...
although I liked the progression, this wagon really doesn't make me feel safe
(also kinda ironic hectic is being healed by their entire scum-team guess except for shoshin)

but yeah... not exactly a wagon composition I'd trust
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by ejjinami »

Your scum team guess rodent FB, shoshin
Oh wait, you scum-read eat instead of roden
Crap
Sorry
Lemme go to sleep
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

Tbh townie
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 412, Andante wrote:mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
In post 413, Radical Rat wrote:That is in fact very high on my list of the worst ideas
(I’m assuming the posts are connected so quoting both)
elaborate
In post 418, Andante wrote:
In post 415, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 412, Andante wrote:mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
who do you want to elect and why? no more than three sentenances.
Rat, I feel like rat is town
what do you think about hetic tho?
In post 431, Toogeloo wrote:Skimmed through page 8.
Got bored.

Probably my biggest town read take away from the first few pages.

I don't think a second vote matters. I'll just change my first as needed.
elaborate
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 442, Fidget wrote: This is just not something I understand. What does it mean to select posts "equally"? I respond to what interests me, not a predefined number of posts from each player.
compare your posting style to Rat’s. Rat is silent and possibly lurky until they find something they find very important (like a read). You can somewhat guess what prompted them to write each post as most of those seem to have personal importance to them.

Compared to that your ISO (especially early game) looked like a bundle of everything.
In post 49, Fidget wrote:
In post 11, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3, Fidget wrote:HEAL: PenguinPower

Hi!
This is probably not a great idea but thank you!
Aw im certain you would make a fine leader!

In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
In post 17, Andante wrote:humanity... rests on my shoulders? uhhh humanity might be in trouble lol
~~~

uhhh I would like to specifically request that I am not a town leader.. that sounds like a lot of responsibility, and umm yeah, I'm town yes, and I'm sure I'll be a consensus TR soon enough, but also.. I don't think me being a leader ends well for us, even though I have no clue what it does XD

I'm not a fan of the instant heals... like, as soon as someone hits 6 they're a leader, so like yeah. plus post cap situatiion like, ehhh LOVE the gifs though :)
Kind of like how eliminations work yeah? But without the killing the person off and instead as a show of trust. Don't see how votes having meaning means we shouldn't make them
In post 20, Radical Rat wrote:HEAL: Andante

I know she requested not to be one, but I find that those who seek positions of power are often not the sort of people I want in positions of power.
Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
In post 51, Fidget wrote:
In post 46, ejjinami wrote:I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
Is that what being a leader is about? Being right all of the time? Is that what trustworthiness is?

I don't think so
PenguinPower wrote:reverse psychology what?

:shifty:
I'm suspicious.
quoting only those posts as an example. There’s no selection of what you responded to. It felt like you were posting because you expected yourself to be “active”. Your activity was caused by some sort of internal motivation (the feeling of obligation to play well, OR the feeling that you HAVE to post a lot in order to at townie) - TLDR: what I said in the post above.

I feel like we’re going in circles with this. This is my impression and it’s not going to change just because you deny it. I’m not reading into it strongly, just carry on.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:56 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:theres actually a few good reasons to vote nothectic.
1) increases likelihood nothectic is night killed
2) see 1
why do you want him dead?
In post 445, Fidget wrote:
In post 424, Firebringer wrote:im curious if nothectic,andante, aisa, fidget, cat scratch fever and radical rat still have second vote powers to nom two people or not since eji won already. My assumption is no but nowhere does it say you can't.
Pretty sure we can. Just can't find a good counterwagon to N-Hectic that i townread at least as much as N-Hectic
remind me please, why do you town-read them?
In post 450, Firebringer wrote:Me: I support Nothectic to be leader!
Nothectic: FB IS SCUM!
Me: Give this person a gun now!
Nothectic: Gonna shoot you with it!
Me: That was my plan the whole time ;)
why do you want him as a leader lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 452, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 429, Andante wrote:
In post 427, Firebringer wrote:What should I tell the people to get u leader
what about telling your candidate to not tell the voters they have a skill issue...
you're calling me scum essentially and calling my scumreads town - so frankly maybe I just dont want a repeat of team mafia where you hard townread the most obvious mafia to me and scumread the most obvious townie to me.
what makes you scum-read Rat tho?
What do you think about my read on them?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: Andante

let's try

there’s a real chance that there’s scum among the top wagons
All of them except for CSF are my town-reads… tho none of those I’m very confident in
willing to talk about CSF tho
I'll be back before EoD
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:06 am

Post by ejjinami »

(probably way before EoD, I'm just dipping for a few hours)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:24 am

Post by ejjinami »

(Popping in for just a second)
(Who am I pocketed by?)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 485, Loki Dokie wrote: I explained that here. If Gamma’s right, then one of NAHA or RR could possibly be scum here and until I have a more confident read on either, Fidget and CSF seem like safer bets.
you could say the same thing about fidget and CSF :/

If you have time, talk to me about your reads on them
In post 490, Andante wrote:if people are opposed to Rat leader, I'd do Gamma leader
That won’t fly
rat, you, hectic or CSF
I don’t think there’s time for more
In post 491, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 488, Radical Rat wrote:How did CSF get that high?

Lodging a formal objection to this one, I think there's a solid chance she's scum here
awoo

i sure wonder why andante suddenly opposes csf
you are acting on emotions
the VCA makes sense
In post 492, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 488, Radical Rat wrote:How did CSF get that high?

Lodging a formal objection to this one, I think there's a solid chance she's scum here
Btw this is scum who is panicking that a 2 town leadership is about to be established^
I seriously don't think that way
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 496, NotAHecticAlt wrote:rr went from this to their current fabricated stance bc they see a chance to get power
just to make sure that we both understand the post in the same way - they were scum-reading you in the post you quoted
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

Mmmmm :/
welp… I looked through CSF’s ISO
one thing to say – they truly are focused
and they are chilling……..

my wariness is gone, I was projecting more scumminess onto their posts than they deserved yesterday, they’re back to null
crap I seriously sometimes wonder how to even get reads on this forum

I know this is just kinda unlikely at this point but can’t we just play for safety and get andante?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:01 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 502, NotAHecticAlt wrote:well funnily enough they slipped and exposed the read wasnt real so :lol:
???
In post 503, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj if we wanna use vca and use it to say im scum with csf what does that say about you?
Fun fact: vca is shit and always has been.
I’m too townie to be scum-read ;)
honesty is my specialty, I’m close to impossible to yeet when I’m able to use it

Frankly, I don’t trust my voters. The wagon is likely dirty
The context matters a lot tho

and no one really said that you’re scum with CSF tbh
In post 505, NotAHecticAlt wrote:i refuse to vote andante out of spite atp and also bc mechanics are not her strong suit to put it lightly
that’s fair
In post 506, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I'd go for loki fidget aisa
Thats it
I………… really don’t trust any of them enough xd
frankly atm loki probably the most tho that’s another one of those reads I got because of a weird emotional state so it’s not anything I’ll ever rely on
In post 508, NotAHecticAlt wrote:rr has been fairly shallow, has had ingenuine reads that focus on an agenda of silencing people fosing them by chainsaw defense and in general just hasnt really shown an inclination to solve(imo, i know people wont see this last one potentially bc they see wall post = solvy)
I disagree but this feels like a genuine read
In post 509, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I know I've been accused of being shallow but thats simply untrue and im growing suspicion of those accusing me of that due to the fact that i know ive examined this game from several angles including considering ejj scum at one point yesterday (didnt state it bc i mentally processed it but these are things i have considered)
HEAL: NotAHecticAlt
HEAL: andante

this might suck
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:04 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 510, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Csf has a fairly polarized game and IMO she has shown her town game here- and there are takes i dont believe she makes as scum, i.e. they feel too bold for her - in that i dont think we mindmeld the way we have this game if she is mafia.
Sure you can call me scum and say that shes just scum with me but if you can see one of us as town the other should come naturally.
ooh
talk to me about this

I didn't feel like CSF was bold here
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

lemme skim through their games tbh
tho frankly, I'm not a good meta-reader
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’ll leave my notes to myself. Tho frankly I can’t check what hectic is talking about without knowing the context

One thing to say tho - CSF’s posting style in their town games is just as their avatar- cute and playful and fluffy XD

lmao that was kinda nice
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 521, NotAHecticAlt wrote:If you heal csf we move onto next phase, enchant
wtf wait, they're a player
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

nvm, they're not in the list
let's not clutter the ISOs, ignore please
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

Stop shitposting, just let them get warned
Stuff like that just makes ISOs difficult to read
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

Crap
Welcome!
In post 532, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 526, ejjinami wrote:Stop shitposting, just let them get warned
Stuff like that just makes ISOs difficult to read
Who is this towards/about?
You.
I thought you were shitposting with a player who decided to troll and post in a game they’re not in.
I checked the OP instead of the vote counts to verify
my bad
In post 543, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm actually kind of stressed out now

Something something power something something responsibility
honestly, I hope I was wrong
And I hope you get some enjoyment out of the task regardless

My initial suggestion was to try to do whatever leader task we get based on consensus reads rather than individual ones
and maybe like- if we choose a PoE- choose MAX 1 player based on personal reads
tho I’ not exactly sure what the consensus is

just… let’s try not to screw up too badly
In post 544, Enchant wrote:Imo whole game is a joke.

Literally one person punching everyone else before someone emits metallic "Boink" will carry game.
Punch Firebringer. Robots are made of metal
he’ll boink for you

I’m starting to hate it here

let me just lurk until I get to know what my role does
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

If anyone has any suggestions about the leader actions, do say them. I always check the forum unless I'm running away from stress
and right now I'm not
I probably just won't post

glhf
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:09 am

Post by ejjinami »

last thing to say- I'm pretty sure it IS mechanically correct to act based on consensus views.
so that applies no matter what
I just don't know how to make it work
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:58 am

Post by ejjinami »

"You're a Terminator! - No You're a Terminator!"

"Oh yea? watch me eat this giant steak right here in front of you"
Lmao love it XD that just made my day

NotHectic, RR, Firebringer, Andante……gamma???
tbh I love how unnatural it is not to think of innediately choosing a pure team despite the fact that I said I won’t act based on personal reads just one post ago

but yeah
In post 560, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it comes down to the wire since we only have a day, I'll probably pick ppl who voted for me lol
Let’s try to take it seriously
…unless your reads are the exact opposite of mine then there’s no problem anyway XD

frankly speaking it really might be a good idea to take the most skilled players at faking their tone (those who pocket everyone) and throw them into one pile
although I highly doubt this could end in an instant win
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 565, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes someone can be selected for both of the teams
huh???
wait, what happens to those people who are on neither team then?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:14 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 566, ejjinami wrote:
In post 565, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes someone can be selected for both of the teams
huh???
wait, what happens to those people who are on neither team then?
they don't get to fly this cool awesome time machine thing then.
fuck
In post 567, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:ohhhh okay then that simplifies things a bit, since we don't have to decide who goes into which group

so we basically pick our top 5 townreads I think
I don’t think that’s the mechanically correct thing to do
It “feels” like it’s the right thing but frankly, that may be a huge landmine
I’d at least seriously consider choosing people who’d give the most benefits from getting them in a PoE

I’d also consider what the benefits of having the same players on both teams are. Like- the team that remains in the present will surely have to do something as well

Lmao, I feel like if I chose the players I genuinely town-read, no fucking way I'm going to the future
people would be so mad
(and I'm actually not confident enough to do that... only for a few players :/)
tho lmao, happens.
that might be a better thing anyway
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:18 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 572, Fidget wrote: I do not have a terribly great inkling who the terminators are. I am nearly certain to include at least one. Unfortunate.

We only have one day though. I like.. EJJ, Aisa, NAHA, Loki. I suppose.
talk to me about Aisa and Loki
crap, there really isn't enough time for all of that

p.edit..... nvm you just did that
or not
can you elaborate more on both of them?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 577, Fidget wrote:Aija is kinda peaceful. I reread her ISO and didn't come up with anything. I might replace her with Gamma to be honest. I'm not sure what I like about Aisa other than that she's pleasant
lmao why haven't you played like that before XD
mmmmmmmm
crap, lemme see if I find enough time to look through Loki's ISO today. If not, definitely tomorrow. I didn't get those feelings when reading their thunderdome but that does potentially sound like a valid argument.

I'd seriously request a phase extention tho
it's not even enough to prod a person once
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:40 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 580, Fidget wrote:I have so much work to do, but I read thru this instead. I am not a very bright nimbat. I hope you're not too busy today leaders, pretty constrained deadline.
ironically, I am xd
that's also why I'm unhappy
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:57 am

Post by ejjinami »

town
[NAHA, RR, Andante]
[FB]

seriously hesitant on:
[gamma, fidget, loki]

bottom PoE???
[PP, aisa, enchant, Toogeloo]

gun to the head- there's no more than 1 scum among [NAHA, RR, andante, FB]; 2-3 among [gamma, fidget, loki, PP, aisa, enchant, Toogel]
I've skimmed through some ISOs, the only important ones left are Fidget and Loki
tho that's seriously something for later

VOTE: phase extension
at least 24h please
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote: I would love to be on CSF’s team
that's not partnered
scum want to be spread, they're risking their lives here

it's not like this conclusion has any sort of use rn tho

I'm curious, why CFS?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:08 am

Post by ejjinami »

actually, EVERYONE should write what teams they want to be on.
This should be seriously taken into account.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:11 am

Post by ejjinami »

who do you want your other teammates to be tho?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 600, PenguinPower wrote:I volunteer to stay in the present.
why
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:16 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 601, Firebringer wrote:Did ejji just flip me to a town read.
When and how did that happen
a long time ago lmao
I just didn't talk about it
PenguinPower wrote:I literally answered that in the next sentence.
the next sentence is incorrect. bridges were burned in the past so the present has none rn
give a serious answer, why are you giving up
PenguinPower wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure no one here except the mod can read me very well so...there's that.
nvm, fair
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:17 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 606, Andante wrote: If you want a bunch of town

RR, me, you, gamma, naha, probably penguin?

something like that would just end the game
ngl, I love the fact how similar our reads are
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:20 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 614, Andante wrote:
In post 611, ejjinami wrote:
In post 606, Andante wrote: If you want a bunch of town

RR, me, you, gamma, naha, probably penguin?

something like that would just end the game
ngl, I love the fact how similar our reads are
hahaha I just hope it's a good sign that they're similar...
no idea tbh XD
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:29 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 615, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 594, ejjinami wrote: I'm curious, why CFS?
You’ve made it clear you don’t like me and also concerned about your reads. Idk but I still don’t understand how and why you make them. I explained all that kind’ve earlier when I made my leader votes. Also when did you start doubting Gamma? He’s like one of the most obvious townies in the playerlist after Andante.

It’s extremely frustrating to me because your thought process reads very genuine, I guess some of your conclusions somewhat baffle me.
nooooooooo
wait sorry XD I didn't mean it that way
I get way too personal and talk way too bluntly way too quick
It's a bad habit of mine
I think you're cool lmao XD

How does it matter whether our reads differ or not? I'm not picking a team immediately
all of that is up to discussion

gamma is my gut read. I played with them once (they pocketed me as scum late-game)
I felt like they cared less and liked sooome of their pop-ins, tho like- it was never a strong read for me tho
tbh I was largely sheeping the town-reads others wrote when talking about them yesterday

If you want to elaborate (or quote a post where you did), please do so
(same with Rat...)
(if you don't want to, I'll be looking through your ISO tomorrow)
(tho that'd certainly make it easier)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:46 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 621, Loki Dokie wrote:If that happens, wonderful but if it doesn’t the two of you will be forced to take another look and re-examine everything.
I am already trying to do that
In post 630, Loki Dokie wrote: I think both eiij and Andante aren’t fully considering everything but since they’re not correctly reading me it appears, they’re obviously not going to listen to anything I have to say anyway.
I've been asking you for elaboration on reads for 2 days.
deliberately mentioned that I'm gonna read the case on fidget the day after because I didn't want to consider it in the tired state
I've been bluntly talking about sheeping 2 of them (gamma, Andante) previously

-_-
frankly speaking I feel gaslighted right now.
it's up to you whether you want to chat or not
My biggest fault is habitually being an ass. I can see how it'd make you feel unwelcome
besides that, I really have nothing to say

btw. what do you think is your specialty as scum?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:51 am

Post by ejjinami »

who has played with loki before and would be willing to chat btw?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:52 am

Post by ejjinami »

could be town!loki
I'm mainly curious of what's normal for him

.......and am getting tired so that's probably a conversation for later anyway xd
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

hey loki btw
I'm currently considering this - I'll listen to your strongest reads (town-reads) and take them into my team, yet leave you out.
I don't promise that I'll do that, it's a suggestion I haven't fully considered myself. I do usually seriously take into account insanely confident reads of other players regardless if I trust them or not. If town- good. If scum- fair chances are- they're whiteknighting a townie anyway.

Are you confident enough in your reads to have me do that?
In post 640, Loki Dokie wrote: Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
I'll skip this part. I feel like it'll lead to a conversation about different understanding of words and possibly me misunderstanding your playstyle and I'm not really looking for that.

By specialty I mean- what skill you are most proud of.
My guess till now is that you may specialize in faking emotions or something related to that
I do realize that answering is not in your best interest, tho it WILL help me understand you better if you choose to do so
Like- what skill of yours do you feel most proud of
What's the single thing you do most often when trying to manipulate others
you can refuse to answer if you want to. I'm not gonna judge for that
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 657, Loki Dokie wrote:What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Scum sometimes TMI townies : P especially if they think they know their meta well.
An insanely confident read is often worth sheeping anyway

but anyway, seriously consider my suggestion, please. I am seriously considering it.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:27 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 658, Radical Rat wrote:Like I said, I'll run through and try to be more detailed about it later.

For now, my number one request is that if the teams get decided quickly... Not hectic needs to be on CSF's if either at all. If people disagree with me and think they and CSF are Town, we simply send that team back and no harm done. But if I'm right, and we put NotHectic on Ejj's team... Both teams have one of my major scumread, and the decision on who to send gets a whole lot more complicated...
mmm
self-reminder to talk about hectic tomorrow
damn, this will take a while
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:33 am

Post by ejjinami »

aaaaaaaaaa before I go
PLEASE VOTE FOR A PHASE EXTENSION.

It will help a lot
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [*] A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
(for the sake of those who didn't read the rules btw)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 663, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 659, ejjinami wrote:
In post 657, Loki Dokie wrote:What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Scum sometimes TMI townies : P especially if they think they know their meta well.
An insanely confident read is often worth sheeping anyway

but anyway, seriously consider my suggestion, please. I am seriously considering it.
I am not informed whether you believe it or not, so there’s certain players I have more confidence than others. I can’t tmi ANYONE but myself obviously. I’ve already made it clear what my reads are anyway - at least the confident ones, so I’d just be repeating myself anyway.

And again, if you seriously think I’m scum it makes absolutely no sense for you to seriously consider my reads. I wouldn’t if I didn’t confidently tr someone but if you do tr me, then yes I do feel pretty confident. I just can’t understand where you’re coming from with this. It frankly just sounds completely whack to me that you don’t tr me and would yet seriously trust my reads. Like why?
I'm not gonna argue about mechanics. I believe that it's good, you believe that it isn't.
the point is- I'm thinking of doing it anyway and from your pov- if you're town- it's purely beneficial to you.
Please decide whether you want to go with it or not and how much do you personally want me to trust your strongest reads.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

aaaaaa
ok, thanks for saying

I guess back to trying to sleep I go
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:42 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Moderator Note:

The Game was "balanced" for the deadlines created we will not be doing any extensions unless something "catastrophic" happens.
is the fate of humanity enough?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

waitwaitwait, can we at least agree on getting some night phases then?
Like- in between the intense event-phases?
would that be ok?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:57 am

Post by ejjinami »

holy damn lmao
that's... hilarious and horrendeous at the same time XD
OUCH
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:44 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’m hereeee T-T
Heck I’m tired
I’be skimmed through the thread

I love the fact that Loki still hasn’t answered my suggestion.
And I love that I asked (multiple players) for elaborations on rat, fidget and Loki… and see none
Before I say anything- this is a really tough day for me. Please do ignore it if I’m more of an ass today than previously
I’m just really not in the mood to solve

I’ll try to take a 30min nap and get back to reading through ISOs
If anyone wants to help me- aGAiN- I’m looking for players who have played with Loki before. I want those who disagree on my read on rat to comment on it
Frankly speaking it’s not my obligation to convince myself out of a read if it’s wrong
It’s not like I didn’t ask
Talk to me please because there isn’t a lot of time

(P.edit. Ok hectic did talk about RR rn. What do you think about my read tho?)
(Thank you btw)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 734, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would really like if ejji could post a bit before deadline
Magic xD
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 740, NotAHecticAlt wrote:if you townread rr i think its wrong
it's kinda amusing that you don't remember
but whatever lmao
In post 755, Gamma Emerald wrote: Loki I think is just generally town but also his TR on me makes a lot of sense
The problem is backing this up in a tangible fashion would out his main
tbh I kinda like this post

HEAL: andante
HEAL: NotAHecticAlternateAccount

those are reads I will not reconsider today
not healing rat yet just in order to double check what hectic said about them, tho frankly speaking at first glance the reasoning is not something I'd use
focusing on loki first
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:So, these are the mech posts that pinged me, though in my mind there were a lot more of these, I guess I got stuff mixed around in my head.
Spoiler:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Last blurb on spec I promise

but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.

---
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:

Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I don't think they lose track of reality, but yes Andante does play a very emotionally transparent game. This is completely within her townrange

Feeling town on Ejjinami, I like their analysis here and on
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 204, Fidget wrote:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
Never say never but yeah that would be kind of unfun

Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol

However, they just seem weird and out of place, like I said earlier, like they're meant to draw attention away from relevant discussion.

Beyond that, the energy here is wonky. I know she said she was sick, and that's probably part of it, but... It feels very coasty, kinda going with the flow.

And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
...ngl, this is the first read of yours I truly don't buy
this seems more one-sided than I'd expect from those sort of arguments tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:06 am

Post by ejjinami »

wait, loki has no scum games on this account??? ffs
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:18 am

Post by ejjinami »

duuuuuuuuuude Loki's vibe in viewtopic.php?t=86537&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
(town game) is so different than here

The reads are straight to the point and there's much less AtE, especially when responding to scum-reads
even tho he does get annoyed by scum-reads as town, he complains about it in 1- sentences max and goes back to solving right away
not like here where it's literally several dramatic walls one after another
reading further but lol YEAH I don't trust this at all
It feels as if he's trying to portray his reactions clearly here and make sure that people do see it - TLDR - the lamist mindset may truly be scummy

getting more and more convinced that the town-read on gamma might just be whiteknighting
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:23 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 763, Andante wrote:umm good luck on picking your teeams... I'm not jealous of that position...
I'm neither, I feel like this will hurt

reading loki's ISO further ehh, ignore my previous post
I'm not as confident anymore
sorry
not done yet tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:27 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 765, Radical Rat wrote:If you don't buy it, that's fine, my point stands regardless.

If Cat and NotHectic are both scum, keeping them on one team loses nothing, but putting NotHectic on your team means both are bad.

If Cat and NotHectic are both Town, which team NotHectic is on is entirely inconsequential.

If Cat is Town and NotHectic is scum, whichever team gets NotHectic is bad, but the other is potentially good, so recruiting them on either team is the same result.

If Cat is scum and NotHectic is Town, then it actually is ideal to put NotHectic on your team, but there are enough other Town in the game that it shouldn't be too hard to pick another one.

So, ideally we just wouldn't recruit NotHectic at all. But, if it must be done, I'd prefer they be quarantined together. If that team then wins the vote because everyone else townreads them, so be it.
let's talk about hectic once this phase ends
sorry
shortly- I just think what you scum-read them for is caused by personality (they're getting reads based on spontaneous thoughts + emotions... + absolutely no double-checking :/). If you take that into account I think their intentions have been purely townie so far
but like, if I'm wrong, I'm already wrong, there's no time for everyone
let's just talk later
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

yeah ok, I'm back to not liking the difference in loki's posting style in the town game I'm reading and his ISO here

the difference in standard post length is kinda amusing
he has so many one-line posts in the town game
Explaining oneself more is often caused by an innate worry that they'll be suspected
There he seems just..... relaxed
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

yeah, that's it for me, loki is not getting on my team
if I'm wrong, just sorry

HURT: Loki Dokie
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:43 am

Post by ejjinami »

I'll probably end up healing gamma. I do believe that Loki believes in their town-read on gamma
and if they're scum- I do think it should make gamma town
(especially since it's a very spicy town-read they could easily get flamed for if gamma ever flipped)

I'm down to talk about that read- but yeah basically, I think his confidence sounds more like white-knighting than hard-buddying
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:53 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:if Loki is WKing me I'm not seeing it
once again tho, can't exactly establish what I think it's based on without revealing things I shouldn't
then just enjoy my town-read on you
If loki is town, the merit is 100% theirs. They're just playing well

esghidnkf
actually, are you trying to say that you think the town-read on you makes sense or that scum!loki would have never town-read you that strongly?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:56 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 778, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 770, ejjinami wrote:yeah, that's it for me, loki is not getting on my team
if I'm wrong, just sorry

HURT: Loki Dokie
Yeah you are and I wouldn’t want to be on any team of yours anyway.
/pat pat
no hard feelings tho
You're still cool as a person
we can laugh at it post game... or in the dead chat cuz that'll probably happen sooner XD
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:02 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 780, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 769, ejjinami wrote:yeah ok, I'm back to not liking the difference in loki's posting style in the town game I'm reading and his ISO here

the difference in standard post length is kinda amusing
he has so many one-line posts in the town game

Explaining oneself more is often caused by an innate worry that they'll be suspected
There he seems just..... relaxed
Are you freaking kidding me? This is a fucking post cap game.

HURT: Eijji

See I can do this bullshit too.

Maybe you are mafia?
there's a difference.
I'm sorry for hurting you but for real, chill. It's ok. Please don't take this personally.
lemme just continue solving

if that helps- I do seriously consider people's reads regardless if I suspect them or not so if you want to solve right now, I still appreciate the help. I feel like you could use a break tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 783, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m not joking You just sr me for not making one line posts in a post cap game. I no longer trust you to be town.

I want to be on CSF’s team or not picked.
there's a difference but I'm not gonna waste time explaining it right now
I have an hour left
please wait until the phase is over
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you should give him a chance to absorb that change in circumstance before calling him scum for that
wdym by that?
I don't understand the sentence tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:08 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 790, Aisa wrote:I'm here and happy to talk. Want to talk about something ejji? CSF?

I'm aware you asked me some questions about my reads a couple days ago that I never answered, ejji. Sorry. It doesn't seem helpful to make a massive wall to answer them right now but happy to talk about anything you want.
I don't know anymore

if you want to join in for the conversation about loki, I'm interested
if you want to talk about Rat, I'm curious about that as well
or maybe Fidget

tho probably just choose one... there's not enough time for the less confident reads
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:10 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 795, Loki Dokie wrote:I have great trouble believing that ejji seriously believes that either.
what if I do?

I mean, bleh
I wasn't gonna get into that conversation right now
If my answer doesn't satisfy you when I do talk, feel free to just yeet me then
let's just move past that for now
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 794, ejjinami wrote:
In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you should give him a chance to absorb that change in circumstance before calling him scum for that
wdym by that?
I don't understand the sentence tbh
I mean you didn't yet respond to Loki when he said that so it felt premature to judge based on a thought that seemed half-baked
Do you think the post cap changes how you perceive Loki at all?
I considered it
didn't think it was enough to justify the difference
there's a big difference between walls made of some one-liner reads; and walls made of one single read, just explained better
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 793, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hectic, can you talk to me about your Gamma read, because I currently think you're both town and would like you both in my crew. is Gamma aware of Enchant's scumrange? His read would not be TMI if he's not aware.
I've seen enchant scum a few times, but I'm not really sorting enchant by whether he's in his scumrange or not
instead I'm looking at the vibe of his posts, and they feel similar to this game than any scumgame of his I've seen
but I also wanna hear Loki's take on things
can loki read them?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:19 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:I dislike NAHA because their reads lack any visible depth
Maybe that’s playstyle but from what I know of them I don’t think so
elaborate on this one. You have played with them before and talked about that
Frankly, how that read comes across to me is: "I know that NAHA is normally like that yet I want to SR them anyway"
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:20 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 809, Aisa wrote:I think Rat is more likely to be scum than Fidget or Loki at this point in time. I think I agree with whoever has said (ejji?) that Loki's AtEing this game at points looks like it could be fabricated, but equally there have been other posts where I feel like he is basically saying what is on his mind without fabrication. Interacting with / seeing someone post in real time and that feeling genuine, basically.

I haven't really thought about Fidget in a couple days.

With Rat, I agree the scumcase on CSF feels a bit stilted, and there isn't really anything in their ISO that makes me go "woah this is 100%" town. Personally would steer clear of having them on my team at this point in time.
mmm
what do you think about gamma then?

Frankly, I'm kinda struggling to decide on my remaining 3 team members
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:24 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 810, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:In any case, this game feels town driven so far just based on the leader picks
or the scum haven't bothered to push an agenda much
tho frankly, yeah
there isn't much organized activity / any sort of strong resistance
people seem to play and get triggered individually rather than in teams
I'm not exactly sure if it helps in any way rn tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:Gamma Emerald
Aisa
NotAHecticAlt
Fidget
ejjinami
Cat Scratch Fever
Firebringer
Enchant
Loki Dokie

Radical Rat
Toogeloo
PenguinPower
Andante

snapshot of my reads/PoE rn
why is aisa so high???
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:30 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 833, Aisa wrote:@ejji
Think you may be better off trying to judge whether you believe some of the players who have played with Gamma before. I don't have a good sense of what they're capable of.

I keep reading the game and assuming that Gamma is town, like I forget the possibility that they could even be scum, which seems promising. However they could just be good at townspewing. IIRC I think they also played somewhat passively towards the start of the game, I didn't feel like they were pushing anything which also seems promising.

So like, town lean gun to the head, but not something I would act on before going and metaing them a bit.
Maybe I'll go do that and come back in 5 minutes

@other people
Hey guys, while I get frustration at being scumread, I feel like it would be appreciated if you could hold off on those thoughts literally just for the next 40 minutes
thank you XD
I appreciate it
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:35 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 781, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 779, ejjinami wrote:
In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:if Loki is WKing me I'm not seeing it
once again tho, can't exactly establish what I think it's based on without revealing things I shouldn't
then just enjoy my town-read on you
If loki is town, the merit is 100% theirs. They're just playing well

esghidnkf
actually, are you trying to say that you think the town-read on you makes sense or that scum!loki would have never town-read you that strongly?
No keep your scumread on me. I refuse to be on your team.
to be absolutely honest, I do think the anger is kinda townie
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

crap, I may fail to get this done within the remaining 22 minutes

I truly don't know what to do next tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:46 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 858, Aisa wrote:Ayy nice to know someone agrees :))

It's not the end of the world if you get it wrong ejji.
BA DUM TSS
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 856, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 851, Aisa wrote:After my quick and dirty investigation of Gamma's meta my confidence in them being town has increased slightly. I emphasise
slightly
. They seem more inquisitive in this game than they seemed in the scum games they read. Feel like they are actually trying to solve here.
I agree. I have a LOT of experience playing with Gamma.
HEAL: gamma
welp
don't kill me

I just trust that tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 862, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 854, ejjinami wrote:crap, I may fail to get this done within the remaining 22 minutes

I truly don't know what to do next tbh
if deadline passes thread locks and you still get to submit, you just have to make your choice without any further input
but tbh I think the strides you've made so far should help you put together a solid team
I'm likely going to favor CSF's to start if it remains what was in that image but I'm open to yours if a) it contains folks that are in that upper group I posted earlier or b) you convince me on anyone not in that group that's in your team selection
you know, you could be in both groups
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

oh
lmao, you are
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 868, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm assuming RR is gonna be in your group, so that lowers the value of it currently
unsure
frankly speaking I'm flip-flopping on my reads a lot in the last 10-ish minutes
it literally feels like a coin toss at this point
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 872, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 296, Firebringer wrote:ejjinami remidns me alot of prism.
Therefore I don't trust ejiinami
Can't make em leader
this also shines out as a solid sorting post in a way
Prism loves to deride my poor readrate on her, saying I've always TRed scum!her (which maybe more recently was true but idk about back when I first started on here). So skepticism towards someone that plays like her is probably wise
I will be fair to ejji, I don’t think it’s quite fair to compare them with Prism. Don’t want to say too much more on that but eventhough I’m both frustrated and don’t know qute yet what to make of them, I wouldn’t go that far. I should probably shut up about that since I’m obviously not a humongous Prism fan and leave it at that.
it's ok
I know I can be annoying
I know I was kinda rude to you and purposefully avoided getting into some conversations you personally cared about and I didn't
I can be quite egoistic sometimes and I do acknowledge it
frankly speaking I do appreciate the feedback about my playstyle, especially the negative one
(tho idk who prism is so that really doesn't change a thing lmao)
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 878, PenguinPower wrote:(expired on 2022-06-22 16:00:28)

Oh, woah, woah, oh, oh, woah, woah, oh
stop reminding me of reality lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

fuck
this is gonna go badly

just give me a sec
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:57 am

Post by ejjinami »

I wonder how CSF knew that we have to heal everyone at once in one post to select them

tho it's not like it matters either
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

I'm not gonna make it
sorry
you'll have to deal with a short night phase
I'll try to make it quick, I don't want it to be a coin toss after all
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I’m stressed.
Frankly speaking, the idea of being left in the present and possibly dying is somewhat comforting…
I’m taking a 24-ish h break- not necessarily from posting - mostly from caring about the game. I may or may not appear depending on how well I feel

Andante is serious locktown material. They care about playing, are chaotic, spontaneous, yet don’t care about acting townie at all
There’s no agenda to their actions
I’d appreciate the scum-reads on them dropping

That’s it. I’m not exactly expecting to go to the future
Glhf
I’ll be back whenever I feel like it
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:56 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 920, Fidget wrote:I don't have any problem with how EJJ chose to do the team.
you do not. :/ it was an emotional decision
frankly speaking, I kinda hate my picks rn
In post 909, Andante wrote:so whatever, see yall in 7 days... I swear if we're sitting here for 7 days discussing this..
let's be real. Team 2 will be chosen
Technically speaking it would be better to get the info about there being at least 1 scum among the high posters than there being at least 1 among my group

based on the threadstate- I seriously doubt the group is pure tho
In post 917, NotAHecticAlt wrote:these teams suck
possibly
In post 926, Firebringer wrote:Penguinpower why don't we have some fun over by a bridge. These teams can go play in the past and save the world and w/e.
Lets stick to what is really important
pffffffft XD
god dammit, I love it
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:10 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 928, Fidget wrote:I'm not really sure I'd want RR/Andante over them. I don't have any burning suspicions but I don't understand what Andante's thinking (nor why there are so many townreads on Andante).
Do you think andante is a more spontaneous&emotional or cold&logical player?
When emotions are in play- your logic is based on how you feel at the moment. Your perception is biased by what you feel - therefore illogical and stubborn reads are common. Players who enjoy being highly attached to their reads also tend to dislike reevaluating (looking over old posts is boring- it doesn't spark new emotions)- that makes their reads appear more tunnely/less sensible.

TLDR: You're scum-reading andante for having shallow/nonsensical reads, which is largely NAI imo.

Next: what do you think andante personally cares for?
If I were to guess- their PERSONAL goal is "having fun and getting town-read". Notice how happy she is whenever someone town-reads her...
Being townie is a LARGE motivator for her

You're scum-reading her because she's acting lazy and plainly ignoring your scum-read. Frankly, that's town-indicative instead. LOL she's just shitposting while confidently pushing the reads she believes in... DESPITE there being pressure on her

to me it reads like "fuuuck, let's just move onn, this is booring."
As if wanting to move on was more important to her than acting townie, or responding to your scum-read

It reads obviously townie to me
In post 929, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hey ejji, why did you not pick FB?
because I decided to trust your read on loki and picked him instead
bleh "decided"
that's the wrong word
I did replace him with loki tho
In post 931, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who aside from me suspects Andante btw, because I feel like the worry over being picked out as scum in that group if it gets sent is a bit weird, I feel like attention would fall on RR first
no
In post 935, Andante wrote:penguin is town
why tho?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:17 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 953, Andante wrote:i wasn’t seriously about wanting to vote my SRs… i love the votes just casually flying at Team 2… People TR Aisa and Fidget?
they do
people always town-read wallposters
In post 954, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 953, Andante wrote:i wasn’t seriously about wanting to vote my SRs… i love the votes just casually flying at Team 2… People TR Aisa and Fidget?
I seriously don’t get the srs on Fidget? Can you explain to me why you think she’s scum? Because to me, she’s like super obvious town.

I really feel leaders messed up by not including Penguin. He’s beyond like super obvious town now. :/
...becuase she appears to care about the game? because she solves a lot?
bleh
frankly- I attribute it to skill. I'm not gonna argue about it tho, it's just my personal wariness
that's why reading wallposters is difficult
why is fidget town?
why is penguin town?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:19 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 975, Gamma Emerald wrote:wdym "no"
andante is town imo
I seriously dislike how people are scum-reading her
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:20 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 965, Fidget wrote:It's less ignoring me, more ignoring everyone. Like you're either so convinced that everyone trying to talk to you is scum and your frustration is blinding you, or...

Andante you've been saying you don't trust me and Aisa like all game and I've been trying to talk to you all game, learn something, but you just go and do something else full speed no stop no explanation!
or she's being lazy -_-
I mean, let's be real, being serious isn't fun
it's not scummy for her
Not giving a shit about acting townie DESPITE personally caring how people read them- is townie imo
In post 967, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 961, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Team 1
Unless this is wifom, it makes me want to vote team 2.
you could say the same thing about enchant lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #159) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 979, Fidget wrote:
In post 974, ejjinami wrote:TLDR: You're scum-reading andante for having shallow/nonsensical reads, which is largely NAI imo.
Disagree. You're reducing my argument down significantly. Andante bothers me because she seems to play nonsensically in a way that I find, intentional and potentially deceptive. She is hugely frustrated with the game, and yet, she doesn't make any attempt to change it.

You say it's illogical play. I'm saying it's intentional illogical play. I think that'd be a better way of putting it.

I'll change my mind when I have reasoning to believe so. Not just because Andante "might be playing lazy".
I guess I'll just let you argue then
that's not my place to talk at this point
Fidget wrote:
In post 978, ejjinami wrote:or she's being lazy -_-
I mean, let's be real, being serious isn't fun
it's not scummy for her
Not giving a shit about acting townie DESPITE personally caring how people read them- is townie imo
She does gives a shit about acting townie. You just disagree with me on that.

I think her posts are designed to sound like townie frustration, and you're being tricked by it. Obviously I could be wrong, but you need to present evidence other than "I could be wrong".
???
what makes you think that it's fake in the first place?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #160) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 983, Fidget wrote: You've been asking Loki why I'm (and Aisa) are town all game and to be honest I'm not sure Lokie ever really answered. I'm convinced Lokie believes in the read, although I don't think they've done much to share with you why.
they gave a short answer once

why are you convinced they believe it?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:53 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1064, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: NotAHecticAlt has been eliminated; they were a
Terminator

Freedom has been eliminated; they were a
Resistance Fighter

Cat Scratch Fever has been eliminated; she was a
Terminator

Fidget has been eliminated; she was a
Resistance Fighter

Firebringer has been eliminated; he was a
Resistance Fighter

PenguinPower has been eliminated; he was a
Resistance Fighter
bruh
welp, rip my reads
In post 1067, Aisa wrote:Nooo Fidget :cry:

I've waited 24 hours to say this so it hits a little less hard now, but to any pals from my PT who are reading and Gamma, that CSF flip was an emotional rollercoaster hahaha.
wdym?
Who’s the most cleared from that
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1070, Aisa wrote:Oh yeah RR, I remember thinking yesterday that your reads were actually pretty good!

Also I actually unironically wouldn't mind the players from the other PT (what was it even called? The past?) telling me who they think the last terminator is. Though feel free to tell me that is bunk and I need to actually put in effort at some point.
no idea

the chat in the present was dead most of the time. The strongest read I got from it is that there wasn't more than 1 scum inside because the only people who cared about yeeting some people over the other were already obv town... but that's already useless

small catchup- I got town vibes from toog- they town-slipped twice (gave up claiming they're only a named VT - probably misunderstanding the game flavor)- while clearly not even reading the thread. (like- them giving up seemed legit to me)
Enchant seemed happy yesterday... and does seem happy today
andante’s frustration over penguin getting suspected, their paranoia over my slot and probably the rage-quit after FB flipped town seemed obviously townie to me.
I kinda lost my town-read on rat. I got the vibe the vibe that they didn’t care much about who they were yeeting.
and I myself didn’t play very well.
Frankly speaking I have no idea what to do next
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1070, Aisa wrote:Oh yeah RR, I remember thinking yesterday that your reads were actually pretty good!

Also I actually unironically wouldn't mind the players from the other PT (what was it even called? The past?) telling me who they think the last terminator is. Though feel free to tell me that is bunk and I need to actually put in effort at some point.
no idea

the chat in the present was dead most of the time. The strongest read I got from it is that there wasn't more than 1 scum inside because the only people who cared about yeeting some people over the other were already obv town... but that's already useless

small catchup- I got town vibes from toog- they town-slipped twice (gave up claiming they're only a named VT - probably misunderstanding the game flavor)- while clearly not even reading the thread. (like- them giving up seemed legit to me)
Enchant seemed happy yesterday... and does seem happy today
andante’s frustration over penguin getting suspected, their paranoia over my slot and probably the rage-quit after FB flipped town seemed obviously townie to me.
I kinda lost my town-read on rat. I got the vibe the vibe that they didn’t care much about who they were yeeting.
and I myself didn’t play very well.
Frankly speaking I have no idea what to do next
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

one thing that's been going through my mind, can scum even kill outside of the group they're in
like, if the last scum was in the "present" would they be able to kill someone in the "past"
it makes little sense flavor-vise
tho I'm unsure whether I'm not reading too much into that

honestly, based on the posts today I'd probably yeet among my group anyway
I really can't scum-read aisa after that intro tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1097, ejjinami wrote:the chat in the present was dead most of the time. The strongest read I got from it is that there wasn't more than 1 scum inside because the only people who cared about yeeting some people over the other were already obv town... but that's already useless
who were these
I feel like FB and Enchant were the obvtown amongst y'all but y'all yeeted one of them so one of us is off our rocker

how did the votes shake out each phase on your side?
people started off scum-reading Toog - (they quickly gained majority- no one gave a crap)
Toogeloo(4) Andante, PenguinPower, Radical Rat, Firebringer
PenguinPower(1) Ejjinami

I tried switching to enchant- no one was interested... I changed my mind mid-day

I+FB voted Penguin instead. Toog supported their counterwagon with no explanation, enchant supported while shitposting

PenguinPower(4) Ejjinami, Toogeloo, Firebringer, Enchant
Toogeloo(3) Andante, PenguinPower, Radical Rat

There was some drama later on, which I'm frankly not too happy to get into. Shortly- a lot of miscommunication, a lot of anger without being willing to discuss reads, a lot of frustration which finally ended in me going to sleep while penguin was the main wagon and FB getting yeeted without much discussion mainly because andante and penguin were strongly against a penguin yeet. (during her paranoia, andante started scum-reading me, which to me just seemed an emotional reaction to her disbelieving that I'm scum-reading penguin. - she never voted me tho)

PenguinPower(3) Ejjinami, Toogeloo, Firebringer,
Firebringer(3) Andante, PenguinPower, Enchant
Toogeloo(1) Radical Rat

At the end Rat switched to FB as a policy yeet- sheeping andante's confidence. (prior to that they voiced willingness to PL among Fire/Enchant, while prefering Penguin over fire. They sheeped andante's confidence and switched votes while saying that they'll sheep but expect explanations tomorrow)

FB flipped.
After that andante replaced out.

The next day was dead. There was no serious wagon other than penguin.
I was against yeeting Enchant/Toog/Andante and no one was interested in talking about rat. Penguin and vivax voted andante's replacement (Johnny) for reasons unknown (penguin seemed serious, Johnny seemed to just want to be on a wagon)
PenguinPower(4) Ejjinami, JohnnyFarrar, Enchant, Radical Rat
JohnnyFarrar(2) PenguinPower, Vivax

penguin flipped. They were town.

frankly, idk how useful that'll be
if you want details about anyone's behavior, I could write stuff down
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:33 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1086, Gamma Emerald wrote:you have a baked potato for a brain
damn lmao marry me please
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1103, Gamma Emerald wrote:problem being, the first vote phase, again, did not go anywhere near how I think it would have if 3 scum were in the group
wdym by that?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:06 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1107, Enchant wrote:Considering it what really changed between first elim and second elim

Like, in first you tried switch on me, on second you now don't want me ded. Like why, i did whole nothing to supposedly change your mind.
yeah you didn’t, i changed it myself
kinda glad it’s not that obvious

i’ll talk about it later tbh
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1108, Enchant wrote:Second day is Ejji basically sitting with vote on Penguin for like 1-2 days, before i get bored and join in.

Then Johnny votes Penguin, Penguing calls wagon shitty and votes Johnny, i sheep it for funnies.

ejji enables capslock and screams NO, VOTE PENGUIN OR RAT, which i ignore.

While we discussed with Cow (this one Vivax) about taste of toasted penguins, cow finally voted Johnny, so i went back for Penguin. RR then votes Penguin and i yawn, because no one cares.

Pinguin gets ated, rip.

Lurker battle basicaly.
tbh kinda accurate
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:37 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1112, Aisa wrote:I'm somewhat surprised no one has brought up this angle yet. Or maybe this is what Gamma means, idk, but I think it's a slightly different angle:
If there were 3 scum in my PT, they literally could have controlled the day 1 elimination and gone on to eliminate or kill all 3 townies in the PT (plus one in the other PT), thus automatically getting the game to 4:3 eLo.
it means more if you say it than I
but yeah… true

frankly, i feel like i could use a reread of d1 :/ my reads are kinda in shambles

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”