Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin

This guy seems like he'd be pretty dangerous. Plus, one has to wonder what he's doing in the night with no sleep.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 10, Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, first thing you guys need to do is fix your wills and put me as your first option. Then, I'm going to powerlynch someone, my scumteam will kill one of you, and then we'll repeat the process.
Sound good?

Not voting because I want to give everyone a chance to change their wills.

Lol, ok.

Hiplop's last on my list. I think I moved Danny DiPietro's name up because I thought it was cool, so hiplop ended up being second to last (besides me obviously).

In post 27, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: Malee for flaking on one of my past games (lost in the crash ofc).

Malee is last on my will for the aforementioned reason.

DDD, if you think asking for the last person in a person's will is "useless information," then why did you ask the question in the first place?

This seems like a random-ish vote to me. Is it random? If so, what is the sense of prolonging RVS?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Alicewondering »

I'll be in soon, I''ve been very busy XP
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 49, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Alice: It is a RVS vote but it was my first post so...eh. If you want to accuse me of placing an RVS vote during RVS then I guess I'm guilty.

IMO, RVS ended with Malee's non-random vote on Nacho. There was already content to discuss without posting a random vote.

In post 50, Lastsurvivor wrote:Also, Alice, could you give your thoughts on three players for me? They can be any players you want, but preferably players you can actually say stuff about.

Nacho feels like town to me right now.
Malee really doesn't look good right now. Her case with Nacho was rather reaching to begin with. Skimming is no scumtell. I skim all the time as town. The fact that even after this,
In post 41, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Malee wrote:You're the one jumping on things, without double checking. Vincent voted for someone, you missed it. Simply as that.

I didn't vote on it. You did.
Why?

she continued to think that Nacho voted Vincent was bad. Seems like a fabricated case to me.
In post 78, Malee wrote:But you never said, was your Vincent vote a serious vote?
It just seemed very odd, even for a RVS. I'm not suspicious and I don't read you as scum per se due to that vote
, it was just an awkward moment, and it doesn't sit with me.

Why would something seem bad if it never existed =____= But what bothers me most is the bolded. Why vote for someone you don't think is scum? Anyway, this seems to contradict this statement here:
In post 83, Malee wrote:That makes it a null case UNVOTE:

which implies that she downgraded Nacho from scum to null. Thus, post 78 seems overly placating.

VOTE: Malee

Rhinox seemed town from post 51 and 54, but very defensive. Is this how he usually plays? I think his playstyle is throwing me off a bit.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 96, Sleepless Assassin wrote:As much as I like the malee hate, is reaching really scummy in the first few pages of the game?

I think the totally glossing over Nacho NOT voting Vincent was the part that leaped out as scummy to me. Reaching wasn't exactly scummy, but it sure made me pay attention.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Alicewondering »

If Malee flips scum, LS becomes scummier.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 103, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 102, Alicewondering wrote:If Malee flips scum, LS becomes scummier.

Why do you think it would make LS scummier?

He's vouching for her in a way that doesn't exactly feel genuine to me.

In post 108, hiplop wrote:it didnt feel like it accomplished anything other than rhinox wanting to appear townie, that really isnt town behavior imo

I dunno, when I'm town, I really want to appear town.... I really don't agree with your vague case/vote on Rhinox.

In post 135, Rhinox wrote:I don't agree. Scum have no reason to push a case like that if they know the evidence will shoot it down. Seems like she genuine thought nacho had voted vincent. She unvoted when she finally realized she was derping - I'd expect scum to come up with some ad hoc explanation rather than just say oops and unvote.

I conjecture that she skimmed and found something she could make a case on without reading too carefully. Her posts look a little fake in general (though I hate that sort of reasoning). Look at this one:
In post 138, Malee wrote:I wasn't paying attention enough, my bad.
Gives me a bad feeling.

But I see your point, hmm... I'll turn it over.

In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:4nxi3ty,... active lurking. No information as of yet.

I disagree with this. I think 4nx is just concise.
In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:Nachomamma is scum. I can't see any other possibility.
why?

Vince is probtown.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Nacho makes an excellent point on funky. Also Kortul. Consider me persuaded, though I'll keep my vote on Malee for now. I'd probably be willing to switch to funky whenever.

Also, I don't understand why SA was suspicious earlier to some people. I like post 151's reasoning, though it does seem a little hesitant to express strong opinions, not a scumtell by itself by any means though.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Ugh Malee.
@Malee's replacement: I want a list of reads from you ASAP

UNVOTE:
VOTE: funkybike

In post 170, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Anyone else find this off? So you're persuaded by two people that a third is scum but you're content to let your vote ride on a fourth because why, because it's easier?

Can't a girl have more than one scumread?

In post 174, Fishythefish wrote:Malee flaking sucks. I really wanted her explanation, and now instead I just have an unsatisfying suspicion on someone who won't be able to explain anything. Maybe we should just lynch her.

WTF. You're suggesting lynching her before a replacement is found?
FoS
, man.

In post 182, Nachomamma8 wrote:As for Malee wagoners, I'd like to see justification for staying on the wagon.
Do you really feel your case was that strong?

I find it stronger than any of my other scumreads. Her vote/case on you was really off, but Fishy's post above makes me nervous now.

In post 197, Lastsurvivor wrote:General question: What does everyone think of hiplop?

I vaguely remembering thinking him scummy, but I'd have to reread to solidify that read.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 207, Rhinox wrote:
unvote: vote alicewondering

I agree with 4nxi3ty #187. Your explanation is that you can have more than 1 suspect - ok fine, but then why are you switching to funky now? No explanation for the vote or unvote. What made malee less scummy and funky more scummy? malee replacing out?

I don't vote for people replacing out.

In post 208, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Sure but the post in question reads as if you had a new number one but were letting your vote sit on number two for convenience rather than conviction.

Then you misread. Malee still is my primary scumread, but I will wait to see what her successor does.

In post 100, Lastsurvivor wrote:Meh. Malee was really scummy as town in the last game I played with her, and she did stuff similar to this.
Granted, she was drugged up during that entire game, but still.

Because this doesn't really say anything. The bolded is what bothers me most. Also, it's rather vague to say that she did "similar stuff."
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 213, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Alice, what makes replacing out a town tell? Once replaced, would you be willing to vote a player based on Malee's play?

Sorry, when did I ever say replacing out is a town tell? I only remember saying that Malee is still my primary scumread. Yes, I would be willing to vote a player based on Malee's play, but I certainly would take into account the replacement's play.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 218, hiplop wrote:Nacho is doing what every player who has been "Scum-meta'd" does, "CHANGE THEIR PLAYSTYLE" in heavy air quotes (its more fashionable that way).

I disagree with this. I myself have changed my playstyle in several games, and my posting is certainly a bit different in various games. It's quite a bit of speculation to say that Nacho-scum is changing his playstyle to avoid being caught by his meta.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 236, hiplop wrote:You dont get my point. I agree with you, which is why nacho is scummy. People dont just have a preset plan for the game, it makex no sense. Nacho defended his actions with saying he has a new strategy, so essentially its a useless excuse, and hes scum

Why would he have admitted it so openly if he were scum, then? That makes no sense. So, uh, hip, if you think that Nacho is so scummy, why aren't you voting him? You're still sitting on your Rhinox vote.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

@Rhinox: It doesn't make anyone less scummy if they're replacing out, as I said before. But I almost always unvote when someone replaces out--it's a matter of style. Sometimes I've misread people because I've mistaken playstyle for scummy behavior, and I'd at least like to see what a replacement has to say. It's more information to form a read on.

In post 260, hiplop wrote:rhinox said he was disappearing, nacho wagon gained a player/he became more interesting to you folk

Hmmm. Not really liking this explanation, but I'll have to go back and reread a few things.

In post 257, Rhinox wrote:You haven't done anything the whole game except ride this minor "nacho is on cruise control" point, but I see you as being as equally on cruise control.

I like this point.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 266, Rhinox wrote:Do you think a replacement provides more/better information if they aren't under any pressure, or if they immediately have to face a bandwagon full of voters who found their predecessor scummy?

Townie replacements will certainly have motivation to post better content, but they are likely to become frustrated with being judged on their predecessor's actions. Scum replacements faced with a bandwagon will carefully post content that may appear to be good, but will actually be very misleading, so there's not really a lot of information to be gleaned by welcoming someone with a bandwagon.

DDD, I want more reads from you. Besides Nacho, what do you think about the players in the game?

Stole this quote from Rhinox, who quoted Hip.
In post 274, Rhinox wrote:
You, and nacho are about equal in my books. Can you really not grasp basic connotation? I used "maybe even DDD"...because my only thought on him is hes kinda lurky.

I'm refering to this:
In post 218, hiplop wrote:
DDD and Rhinox are scum, imo. Maybe even Nachomama instead of DDD.
Nacho is doing what every player who has been "Scum-meta'd" does, "CHANGE THEIR PLAYSTYLE" in heavy air quotes (its more fashionable that way). And quite bluntly, I see a connection between rhinox and nacho. DDD feels independently scummy, some for his lurking, some for his actual posts.

LOL Hip can't even remember his reads.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Hiplop
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 282, Vincent2128 wrote:Hiplop and Rhinox didn't start arguing until I noted about it. Before that there wasn't much interaction between the two of them.

I doubt that's significant. It's partially the way posts came together.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 293, theomoaner wrote:I think that from the start (with all respect to her) Malee was not able to play proplerly so taking anything she said as evidence of anything is making a point out of nothing.

Why are you so interested in defending Malee?

I actually liked Hiplop's . UNVOTE: This kind of posting attracts too much attention for scum to be doing.

Lol LS.

In post 285, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Fishy, Nacho; Amished-tell?

Why are you asking Nacho this?

Pedit: funkybike, you better answer questions when you get back.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 305, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Alice: Hey, Alice, you interacted with your former primary scum read! It only took...me prodding you. Nice. Alice, why didn't you interact with someone who you said was your primary scum read multiple times until now?

Wait, so now you like Hiplop? Seriously, two people call you out on your vote (Nacho and I) and you back off. At least try to show some conviction with your vote, jeez. It doesn't seem like you have any fake scum reads now, either, Alice.

Also, not replying to any of my argument is nice. "Instead of even looking like I'm defending myself, I'm just going to say 'lol.'" Good strategy. But I'm not going away just because you know how to laugh out loud.

1. Because I had nothing to say
2. Yes
3. I have nothing to say. You are just so wrong.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 306, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Last, it didn't change my mind.

Also not liking how every single wagon is dissolving more and more as we get closer to deadline. We NEED to actually lynch someone.

Deadline's a week away. I'm not that concerned. A lot can change in a week, and we have Malee's replacement just in.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Rhinox, here are the points I don't agree with:
In post 274, Rhinox wrote:I was pointing that out in reference to how that is a crap reason to justify moving your vote off of me if you think I'm scum. Does going V/LA make me less scummy? Is there some questions or reactions you're looking to get out of me from your vote, which makes it pointless to leave it there while I'm V/LA? This doesn't make sense either because you're not questioning me and when I ask you why I'm scum you just tell me to read back and when I question you further you just ignore me. You seem content calling me scum based on the assumption that I am scum without having to justify your conclusion.
I think he unvoted you for V/LA because his vote would be useless there. Whether or not he thinks one is more scum than the other, it seems that hiplop wants to put his vote where it counts the most, which is a reasonable point of view for a townie. I think you've made this action into a scumtell though it isn't really.

In post 274, Rhinox wrote:Anyways, that last paragraph isn't really part of the reason why I'm voting you. Its because you self-admittedly switched your vote to nacho because there's more momentum and support there. I feel that is a scum motivated mindset - townies want to argue vehemently for lynching their #1 suspect, not fold and switch to a secondary (oh sorry, I forgot we're equal now) suspect who happens to be more lynchable in your opinion.
Again, I don't feel like switching votes like that is really scummy. It's pro-town to make a lynch on a scum suspect happen, whether it is a secondary read or primary read.

and what happened with your scumread on SA who you voted earlier in the game and seemed to just kind of drop (much like your DDD suspicions).
And this is just not a scumtell. Changing reads as part of a process is a town thing to do usually. I find that it's often scum that stick doggedly to one read and try to push it through to the end. That's partially why I unvoted Hiplop.

Part of your case also relies on the fact that hiplop posts things that are unjustified. Not posting reasoning is not really a scumtell either. This makes me feel that part of your scumread on Hip is a result of clashing styles/personalities. Hence, the tunnel vision.

I hope it will help you if I put down a few of my recent reflections on Hiplop:
- Scum tend to be rather wishy washy about their reads. "So and so is kind of town, but could be scum." This gives them a chance to change their reads in the future where convenient. While hiplop has changed his reads, I don't think it has been done in an unnatural way, and he has consistently been (very) adamant about who his top scumreads are, at least recently.
- Scum tend to avoid conflict and not draw attention to themselves, which is completely the opposite of what is going on here. That's why hip's arguments against you read genuinely to me, though they may be somewhat unjustified.

I think basically your case is that hiplop changes his votes/reads, and he does not justify his claims.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Well, LS, since you seem so interested in a response, I'll humor you just this once.

LS wrote:Scum also find it convenient to have no reads at all. Instead of finding scum, they do useless things like mediate on conflicts that they clearly have no interest in. This is what you are doing.
I will admit to not having very good
scum
reads. Hopefully I'll accumulate enough good solid town reads to PoE the scum at this point. But I "mediated" a hiplop/rhinox conflict because I think Rhinox is on the wrong track.

You are avoiding conflict 100% by saying "Lol you're wrong LALALALALALALA."
I'm pretty sure this creates more conflict than posting a proper defense. I'm not really all
that
interested in defending myself right now. I almost always get wrongly accused of being scum, but I haven't been mislynched yet.

Isn't it possible that Hip just changed his reads? Did you not realize this when you voted him? Why do you enjoy changing your views so freaking much?
Misrep here. It's not that hip chnaged his reads, he lied about what he said about his reads previously. That was why I voted him. Changing reads/votes is fine, lying about previous reads is not.
fishy
should this point.

Here are the people who are mostly likely to be town through PoE of my strong(ish) townreads: theomoaner, DDD, funky
Funky obviously hasn't been very impressive, but I don't have anything definitively scummy from him. Theomoaner's catchup post showed a decent attempt at genuinely catching up, but the excessive self-defense and defense of Malee was a bit weird. I'm still considering that because the defense seemed out of place for how much attention Malee was getting at that point.

At the moment, I'm more interested in DDD. He's showed very little effort in scumhunting, which is not necessarily a scumtell, but it is weird to me how he tunneled Nacho for so long, especially considering his case wasn't that great. He hasn't posted much more about his scumreads, even when asked.

VOTE: DDD
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 330, Vincent2128 wrote:Under pressure - Find alternative target?
No.
And your reason has been echoed in several posts and ISOreads throughout the game.
Not to mention
UNVOTE:

Was this directed towards me?
Why did you unvote?

In post 335, Rhinox wrote:Maybe themoaner and/or vincent but it seems kinda lazy to go after them now.

o_o Why is Vincent scum, and if you think it was lazy to go after him, why did you vote him? You don't seem very convinced.

Dude, LS, part of the reason I'm not interested in defending myself is that most of your points are valid. Sure, I haven't put in that much thought and effort into this game. I can't argue with those valid points. Nevertheless, I am still not scum, and it would be a waste of time to discredit what are valid points. All I can do is try to do a better job hunting scum.

In post 339, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Alicewondering - You're giving horrible, inconsistent reads.

Oh, did you have anything of your own to say? Which horrible, inconsistent reads am I giving? Who are your scumreads? Funky, you're not making yourself look any better.

I still want a list of reads from
DDD
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 346, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Alice: Weren't you telling me I was wrong when I posted my case though? So now the points are valid?
Your points are certainly valid, but you've reached the wrong conclusion.

In post 346, Lastsurvivor wrote:Also, I find it really hard to buy that you're actually scumhunting since you don't have a vote on anyone. What you're doing now looks like questioning with no real purpose, which we really don't have time for this close to the deadline.
False. I'm voting for DDD.

In post 349, kortul wrote:
Alicewondering
, do you really think that DDD is scum or just interested in his reads? And why do you question funkybike1, but ignore theomoaner?

I really want to understand your logic.
At this point, I'm definitely not sure about any of my reads to be honest. However, I don't think there's any town motivation behind DDD's posting. His posting shows that he hasn't really given any thought to who is scum--there's no questioning of people, no examining of posts, just some stuff about Nacho that doesn't really show that he's considered Nacho's more recent posting. He's dodging questions about reads. I do not think this is town behavior. I think there's a good chance DDD is scum who's trying avoid attracting attention and getting by with his weak push on Nacho. This is why I've asked him for his reads multiple times.

Usually, I only question people who catch my attention in some way. Actually, I've kind of glazed over theomoaner's posts. Some of the catch up feels genuine, but the defense of Malee seems a bit overzealous. I specifically want to question funky more, though, because I have suspicions of funky, but nothing solid since his activity is so low.

In post 348, 4nxi3ty wrote:Alice, which specific points were valid?
Sure, I've changed my reads/votes and I haven't pressured people that I've said were "primary scumreads." I understand that from an outsider's point of view, it looks like lack of effort in scumhunting. But I'm certainly not scum. As a player, I find it much easier to build up good townreads than to separate scumreads from nullreads. But because of the game mechanic, I'm obviously not going to list my townreads all the time.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 350, Fishythefish wrote:Not all that much. It's not particularly unlikely that scumfunky would be bussing here - his partner would be in trouble, and I can easily see scum not bothering to make much of a case because they know they're right. And if funky is town, his vote says nothing about Alice's alignment.

If funky is scum, his vote means nothing as well to my alignment. I'm an easy lynch target now that a wagon has grown on me.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 354, Lastsurvivor wrote:@alice: As much as I agree with your points on DDD (hence why I was doubting my read and switched my vote), you're not going to get enough momentum for a lynch before deadline. So you should totally vote funky too.
That'll probably end up happening. The funky wagon will have my support if it needs it.

Also, I'm about to revise my will. I highly suggest everyone else does the same.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Welcome Voidedmafia! That is a good point on the funky lynch. Who would you rather lynch then? Who are your scumreads right now?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

@Kortul, I actually missed Theo's "180" on me the first time I read through because I was skimming through votes on me. So when I read your post, I got confused and just didn't answer. XP

In post 368, 4nxi3ty wrote:I get a lazytown vibe from him, not a panickedlurkerscum vibe. And his thought process with nacho seemed reasonable.

Can you expand on this and explain exactly which posts gave you that vibe?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Actually, hiplop's post was hammer by my count O___O

That said, I'm not too upset with a Theo lynch. I think that between Malee's poor case-pushing, Theo's amish tell, and Theo's hop onto my wagon, Theo is scummier than Bike. There's more concrete evidence for Theo being scum. While Bike may be scummy (especially with a wagon hop and no explanation), I still feel a bit more uncertain because there's so much lurking going on. While Bike is slightly scummy, I'm paranoid also that he's just an easy target for scum to latch on to. So I will think about that a little more.

For D2, DDD definitely needs to put more effort into scumhunting. I want to see an expanded set of reads from you. Funky should also be examined closely.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

WHELP DERP DERP DERP. I looked at the wrong wagon. With that said, I'm still happy with a Theo lynch, more so than a funky lynch. I would at least like to hear what funky has to say after he comes back from V/LA.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Alicewondering »

Funky, please read the thread and comment on your scumreads. Don't hammer.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 398, Macrophage wrote:Hi everyone :)

I don't have time to read through right now, but will soon.

And don't hammer me.

Vote: VoidedMafia

Why did you vote if you didn't have time to read? What makes VM scummy?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 413, Macrophage wrote:Alice, how serious was your initial vote on hiplop?

Not that much. It was mostly a combination of having no one better to vote for, as well as confirmation bias.
In post 424, Macrophage wrote:Alice: Knowing that I hadn't read anything, what made you think to ask the "What makes VM scummy?" question.

It was basically a question asking you why you voted him. Of course, it hinges on the idea that you voted for someone you thought was scummy....
In post 424, Macrophage wrote:Can people vote Voided please?
no.
Macro, I'm a bit offended that you've missed me on your reads list.

----

4nx, I'm not sure if I buy your case on LS. It seems to have a lot to do with him wagon hopping and shifting votes, which is not necessarily a scumtell.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Why are you encouraging another wagon now?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 459, Macrophage wrote:No, not-VT, and no.

Dude, you have people willing to hammer you, including me. Claim now.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Dude, Macro, Malee was scum for putting together a really bad case on someone, then backing off like panicked scum. Theo was scum for leaping onto easy wagons without much thought shown, and for Amished tell. You're scum for bad votes.

Even though you've already softclaimed, it's in your best interests to claim because you're on the plate for a lynch.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 498, hiplop wrote:light macro on fire.

No longer smart town, suddenly buffoon scum

Why?

For me, I'm still vacillating on the VT claim, but I'm leaning towards it coming from town. So there goes one scumread.

In post 512, Lastsurvivor wrote:I saw Alice's general posting after I posted my case and started doubting myself. Basically I started doubting myself when she actually replied to my case. Then I looked back on my case and realized it was crap and unvoted.

You accused me of a scummy reply when I replied to your case. So not sure what you're saying here.

Nacho, why is DCL town?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:02 am

Post by Alicewondering »

Hmm, Nacho, what you're saying makes sense, so I'll have to think on it. While I initially had a leaning scum read on LS earlygame, I revised that into a townread. :\

It looks like we have 2 days till deadline, and Macro should definitely not be lynched. I would probably support a DDD lynch today, though it probably won't happen, so I'm going to look at LS now.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

I found DCL's point on a fishy/LS team interesting, but I don't think that this interaction comes from a scumpair, though the comment on not wanting to interact after having interaction pointed out was a bit strange. I think that it is more likely that LS is scum hopping on wagons with more momentum.

In light of someone posting about DDD-meta, I'm going to UNVOTE: DDD. I would support an LS wagon today. I think that the points that DCL has made are really good (wagonhopping most of all). I would NOT support a Macro-lynch today, so I'd advise everyone on that wagon to move your votes. It is unlikely that Macro's VT claim came from scum.

VOTE: LastSurvivor

In post 580, kortul wrote:Alice, Fishy, what would you do if Macro actually claimed to have some PR? Keep the heat on him, or go elsewhere?

It would depend on whether there was a counterclaim. I probably would have been really skeptical of Macro still, but would have unvoted just in case he were telling the truth. The reason I think Macro was town for a VT claim was that scum has no reason to claim VT after softclaiming PR. They could easily out a PR if they fakeclaimed. Unless Macro is really really clever scum, I think he's town.

In post 585, hiplop wrote:why is macro still alive?????

Hiplop, do you think that the VT claim came from scum? If so, what were his motivations there?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 606, hiplop wrote:yes. He claimed a Power role before, got caught lying then in desperation claimed vt...do you honestly not see scum motives there? And do you honestly think scum only ever claim PR's...ugh this game

him living makes literally no sense

He didn't claim a specific PR, so he was never caught lying. He could have easily lied and said he was a doctor or a cop, or something like that. Everyone was pretty much convinced he was scum, and he thought that claiming VT would get him killed. If so, why would he claim VT when a PR claim would save him or out a PR? I don't think scum only claim PRs, but a VT claim doesn't make strategic sense of scum in this case.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

:\ LS, I don't think that DCL's case on you was bad. It was reasonable actually. Why is Kortul the second scummiest?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

DDD, I notice that a lot of the post references are in the first 200 posts. What do you think of the middle of the game? I think you're just trying to look helpful now, but got lazy in the middle of rereading the thread.

I'm going to hold off on a Macro vote at least for today.

VOTE: DDD
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

@Sleepless Assassin
Why is DCL scum? I actually think scum would be very unlikely to push a lynch on a townie so hard.

Aww bye Nacho ):
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 667, Fishythefish wrote:I'm not up for lynching Macro. DDD seems an ok choice, but no more than that. I have bad feelings about DCL and Alice I can't really pin down. I owe this game a serious chunk of time, and I'm not sure when that's going to happen. Sorry.

Could you be more specific about bad feelings on DCL?

In regards to Macro flipflopping on Voided, I don't think it's that unusual for someone just replacing into the game (especially someone under a lot of pressure) to change reads quickly. It would have been scummier to keep a scumread that he didn't believe in.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 698, kortul wrote:Alice, what do you mean by hold off? From your posts i got an impression that you finally believed the VT claim.

I do believe the VT claim, but I noticed a bunch of people voting Macro, and I don't think that he should be the lynch.

I'm just checking in. I will be back later today.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

SA, so your scumread on DCL is due to his predecessor? What do you think of DCL's play?

In post 692, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:2) Yes, I will sometimes ignore things if I don’t think they’re worth my time; I had no interest in addressing points about Nacho because all I could do was restate the facts as I saw them because when nothing changes there’s nothing new to present.

Okay, but most of your D1 posting was all about Nacho. You decided to ignore everyone else and push a lynch that wasn't going to happen? The biggest problem I have is that you pick someone to call scummy and push them on one point. It doesn't show an interest in evaluating and reevaluating reads. It shows an interest in getting someone lynched regardless of alignment.

In post 700, kortul wrote:Macro, your Voided read changes were too convenient at the moment they were done. I don't say this is a 100% scumtell just because these read changes are so careless, that any competent scum would avoid them. Still they leave bad taste in the mouth, and discussing this farther is just WIFOM.

And you are asking me not to vote you and believe you are town, but ignore the question i asked you in a post 697.

Kortul, what do you think about the possibility of a replacement replacing in and skimming the game quickly to form quick reads. Do you not think a quick read change would make sense in this case?
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Alicewondering »

Due to getting home really late, I'm going to be V/LA through Saturday. I'll be back SUnday.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 740, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Yes, I got my scum read on the slot when Bike was still in the game. As far as DCL, his play looks pretty solid. Obviously, the two share a Role PM though.

o___o, so despite other evidence, you're sticking with your scumread on a lurker?

In post 744, Voidedmafia wrote:Sure looked like some form of sucking up to me, though.

I would suck up if I were about to be lynched too.

Macro's giant wall looks genuinely town-motivated.
@Hiplop
, why do you think that post comes from scum?

DDD's brings up a good point. I think I might be shifting DDD towards a leaning townread.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sleepless Assassin

I don't feel good about a DDD vote today. I do like an SA vote though. I'll tell you why when I'm less sleepy.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

But we can start with Post 740. It doesn't seem like a genuine read. It seems like a read he's decided on, then chosen to justify poorly later on.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

First off, I want to apologize for not being as active as I should be. This time is crazy and really hard for me. I'm considering replacing out if my activity levels aren't very good. Let me know what you guys think. I might only be able to post every couple of days or something with the amount of sleep I've been getting.

In post 784, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Alice, lurking wasn't one of my points against Bike. Also, what evidence?

I know. I didn't say it was a point against Bike. I just noticed how convenient a push on Bike is, as he happened to be a lurker. "Evidence" would be how you thought DCL's play looked good. How could you think that about DCL, yet still think the slot is scummy? There seems to be a contradiction there. Kortul, this is why I like an SA vote. There's a contradiction there.

I like DCL's play. I think that DCL's entrance into the game was good with authentic scumhunting attempts.

Kortul, I don't really have great reads right now. I have mostly town reads and null or null-scum reads. SA is scumread. Fishy is a null read as well. I'll consider other people when someone flips today.

In post 791, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Why the avatar change?
Why draw attention to things that are irrelevant and not scummy?

Onto why I voted SA:
The initial reason was his scumread on Bike. Bike hardly did anything for that slot, so I was interested to see what he thought of DCL's play. He said that DCL's play was solid, yet because the two shared a PM, the slot must be scum. I am confused as to how he came to that conclusion. Bike's play doesn't make DCL automatically scum. If anything, DCL's strong play should overshadow uncertainties surrounding Bike. I think there is a contradiction there, and it doesn't seem like a genuine scum read.

Actually, upon reading SA ISO, I'm having some second thoughts. So... I actually no solid scumreads.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

I don't have good scumreads, so I thought I might go about this a different way, by breaking down my stronger town reads and looking at who;'s left. So I took another look at the player list. Here's what I came up with. The reads are in no particular order, and I have not partitioned townreads at all to avoid revealing anything about my will.

Town:
Macrophage--fairly believable VT claim and reaction to case
DDD--posts indicate a motivation to scumhunt
Hiplop--posts also indicate motivation to scumhunt
Kortul--scumhunting, asks good questions actively
DCLXVI--authentic scumhunting
4nx--responses and scumhunting all seem genuine and townie
Sleepless--most of his posts can be seen from a town motivated perspective

Not Town:
Voided
Fishy
Rhinox

My idealized guess is that there is 1 scum in the town category and 2 in the "not town" category, assuming there are 3 scum team members in a game of 13. When I get more time, I will hopefully reread ISO's for these three people on the "not town" list.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

I'm very sorry to all of you, but I'm going to replace out of this game. Real life is getting a bit too overwhelming for me to check this game very much, and it's not fair for me to have such low activity levels when real scumhunting is required. Good luck!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”