Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Ollie »

#eezo

VOTE: Guyett
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Ollie »

Second of all, who is Man U?

Considering the mod supports Forest, I'd say that Liverpool are likely to be scum in this game. Only team I know their fans don't like cos of Hillsborough. Not sure how else the mod would decide who the scum were, maybe he'd line the clubs up with roles first then work from there? It might be pissing in the wind a bit to try & work out which clubs were allocated to which roles but it still might be worthwhile looking at that.

Hi Guyett, don't even attempt to ETL me in this game! Right away I see you took down Kaboose who you know is a right pest for scum, that's a bit suspicious.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 213, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Who is Ollie an alt of?

Ollie
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 212, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not into this outguessing the mod game.

For all we know, the mod picked 13 clubs, randomly assigned alignments to each and then randomly assigned roles.

Whiskers is scummy independent of the mod's announcement.

People should be stating reasons for why Whiskers is scum without basing it on flavour.

Hmmm let me guess why you don't want us to look at what clubs could be what roles...

Hi BlueBloodedToffee, you are Everton, Everton are shit so you are a shitty scummer.

btw don't tell people what to do. Only I am allowed to do that.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 183, Whiskers wrote:Oh god, I just hammed Kaboose.

aahhhhhh ok.

We'll see if he's lynchproof, and then everybody can hate on me lots and lots and probably lynch me, as is the standard punishment for quickhammering.

This seems fake but it might have been carefully worded just because he realized he looked scummy. It's still important to be read as town when you're town. Ask my buddy Shane who never looks town. Actually, disclaimer, don't cry when I vote for you for anti town shit. I will be driving your wagon & you will deserve it. lol imagine how long Shane would last on here Guyett.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 224, Red Arrow wrote:yup, Ollie. My thoughts exactly. It seemed like an 'oops did I just hammer' knowing full well he did. The Ahhh ok seemed to make out that he didn't care and accepted he had just hammered without care and the bottom is nothing but trying to justify what he did.

Don't get me wrong. I thought Kaboose was scum with him (Whiskers), I was wrong on that regard and I probably would have voted him if I had been back before lynch. But that whole hammer vote and follow up was pretty off to me.

Look it was in all likelihood fake, but you're not reading what I said. I find that post inconclusive & if people are going in on him for that then they're just looking for weak as piss reasons & that in itself is scummy. You need more than that. You don't just lynch the bad players, if only it were that simple. This game would be easy.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Ollie »

No one has come out as Man U yet, interesting.

In post 275, BROseidon wrote:
In post 210, Ollie wrote:Considering the mod supports Forest, I'd say that Liverpool are likely to be scum in this game. Only team I know their fans don't like cos of Hillsborough. Not sure how else the mod would decide who the scum were, maybe he'd line the clubs up with roles first then work from there? It might be pissing in the wind a bit to try & work out which clubs were allocated to which roles but it still might be worthwhile looking at that.

I hate the 2nd attempt to push this even more

Also, why would you vote Guyett then push his shitty-ass reasoning?

I voted for Guyett for justice & to uphold the integrity of mafia moderation around the globe.

It's my reasoning you filthy animal. The first thing I did when I replaced in was ask the mod who he supported. You're reaching like a mother fucker. So I like my vote more on you now...

VOTE: BROseidon

how do you like them apples, bitch?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Ollie »

I think he's trying too hard to come across like he's all about taking down scum. He's reaching far too much, looking to swoop on stuff that isn't there. Talking about innocuous posts like they're a personal slight on him. Just cast your eye down his posts on this page. It looks fake.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 294, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ollie, what are your thoughts on Yiley and death?

Only 6 very short posts, he needs to post more otherwise I'm gonna start thinking he has something to hide. If he can't commit to the game then he needs to get replaced, same goes for everyone else who isn't getting involved.

death?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 300, Whiskers wrote:BTW,
this
is more like an overreaction. (Take note, RA.)

BRO didn't even vote you here. He didn't even vote you, eventually. He just called you out, and you curse at him and throw out an OMGUS vote. Shows how strong your Guyett vote was: not very

My vote for Guyett was just a placeholder to wind him up him about something unrelated to the game. My vote for BRO was my first real vote of the game so congratulations there sherlock you got something right... My vote for Guyett was not 'strong'.

It's hardly an OMGUS vote when I've already pointed out that I voted for him because the page was littered with multiple posts exhibiting a scummy pattern of behavior, the piece de resistance being his post about me.

Also, really not a fan of Post 217. BBT was saying, "don't waste a lot of time on setup speculation can try to pass it off for scumhunting," not because it's scary and you might figure out all the roles, but because everybody has already thought of that, so no mod worth their fucking salt makes scumteams incredibly obvious, without offering them fakeclaims. It's a WIFOM situation, and you should know that-- although, looking at your join date, maybe you
wouldn't
know that yet. But you should, and now you do, congratulation, you have just learned a great lesson.

Yeah, yeah, I'll put that in the golden rules alongside scum never hammer or defend each other. I could do without a lesson from the guy who ran a train on poor Kaboose on day 1. Incidentally, you wouldn't be one of those scum who hammer because they're not expected to would you Whiskers?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Ollie »

BBT death said he was gonna start posting more from today so we'll see if he holds true to what he said.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Ollie »

4burner town read for me atm, posted alot of reads with good content, seems natural.

In post 283, massive wrote:
In post 265, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Any other opinions on anything massive?

Sure. I feel like I have enough experience playing with you to identify your town game, so that's good.

placates BBT with the first sentence, coming across a bit like he has something to hide there. concentrating on buddying up before giving the opinion the content that was actually asked for.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 305, Whiskers wrote:I'm not, but you can't take my word for it.

Also, I did figure out you must have some experience with Guyett. Took me a couple of reads but I realized you must just be busting his balls, so to speak.

Tell me, what's your level of knowledge and experience with Mafia, on site and off?

In post 303, Ollie wrote:It's hardly an OMGUS vote when I've already pointed out that I voted for him because the page was littered with multiple posts exhibiting a scummy pattern of behavior, the piece de resistance being his post about me.

Not in Post 290, but I assume you mean your Post 292?
In post 292, Ollie wrote:I think he's trying too hard to come across like he's all about taking down scum. He's reaching far too much, looking to swoop on stuff that isn't there. Talking about innocuous posts like they're a personal slight on him. Just cast your eye down his posts on this page. It looks fake.

I disagree. I don't think it looks like he's "trying to come across" as anything. He's just posting a bunch of catch ups. What makes you think it's fake? Just a feeling?

Guyett voted me as his newcomer of the year on the other site I play on so you should probably do what I say at all times unless you deem him to be an idiot. I won't be following the common thinking on this site, that's for sure. I'll be doing my own thing.

yeah post 292 was made before your post so I don't know why you didn't take this information into account in your analysis of my vote?

Again you ignore what I said & ask me a question you already have the answer to. lol just a feeling? No not just a feeling. Just a feeling really means "I have no reason but want to vote/cast shade on you anyway". For the reasons I have already stated in the post you quoted. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 51, theelkspeaks wrote:Greetings everyone! Can't say I've met many of you before

Vote:Scripten

prod please mod, this is his only post ffs.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Ollie »

Not tolerating inactivity in this game. People with less posts than me & the dead guys need to get involved...

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 310, Whiskers wrote:
In post 307, Ollie wrote:Guyett voted me as his newcomer of the year on the other site I play on so you should probably do what I say at all times unless you deem him to be an idiot. I won't be following the common thinking on this site, that's for sure. I'll be doing my own thing.
Well, as a matter of fact...
You should maybe concede a little, though. By all means, use your own experience to play here-- but if you reject the way people play here, you'll just be at odds with everybody, which isn't going to be useful for anybody.

In post 307, Ollie wrote:yeah post 292 was made before your post so I don't know why you didn't take this information into account in your analysis of my vote?

Again you ignore what I said & ask me a question you already have the answer to. lol just a feeling? No not just a feeling. Just a feeling really means "I have no reason but want to vote/cast shade on you anyway". For the reasons I have already stated in the post you quoted. :lol:

Yeah, that's great, but it's not accurate.
Even if I take into account post 292, it's just "look at this page for your own reasons, in addition to my OMGUS."

And you haven't made me feel more comfortable, that it's
not
just an OMGUS. It sounds like it's just a gut, uneasy feeling from you-- I don't think BRO is being "fake." So, since that's the extent of your attack, it's my word against yours. Would you like to step up your attack, since you're so convinced that he's scum that you're
voting
him?

I'm not going to ignore other people's opinions, but I will use my own methods.

No it's not, it's; "Look at his posts on this page & here's why". Reasons you're ignoring because you don't agree. You don't think he's being fake, I think he could well be, is what it boils down to. So why is it my word against yours? It's not directly to do with you & neither of us know for sure if he is being fake, well at least I don't. What an odd comment!

Would I like to step up my attack? wtf? :lol: If I want to do something I'll do it. This post from you is idiotic at best.

In post 313, massive wrote:
In post 306, Ollie wrote:placates BBT with the first sentence, coming across a bit like he has something to hide there. concentrating on buddying up before giving the opinion the content that was actually asked for.

Yeah, I will admit the buddying with BBT was a bit egregious. I like BBT as town and I like when I can tell he's town, and I think we can work together. Back when I first started playing, the focus was so much on reading who was scum that I town-cooperation wasn't really a thing, and it's something I'm still learning. I feel reasonably comfortable in being able to read BBT at this time, so being able to work with him would be beneficial for me. Nice, though, that you focused on that one sentence and not on the fact that I did, in fact, answer the question.

In post 309, Ollie wrote:Not tolerating inactivity in this game. People with less posts than me & the dead guys need to get involved...

Do you think that post QUANTITY is an indication of being reasonably involved in a game? Do you feel like Red Arrow, for example, knows what's going on in this game today?

Yeah I just focused on the scummy bit. I see what you're saying but I think it's dangerous to town read people you want to be town. I've seen people get badly duped when doing that.

The more posts the better. Then if you're posting inoffensive filler it becomes apparent. How can people town read you if you don't give them the requisite content to do it? You're either helping town or you're helping scum. & I want to have an opinion on everyone before the lynch.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 274, BROseidon wrote:
In post 201, Guyett wrote:Now mod confirming flavour is important, if nexus is a liverpool fan then it could be a flavour related Named Townie/Innocent Child thing. Nexus isn't a liverpool fan going by that post so either whiskers is a guilty child or something outed him. Guilty Child fits more with the flavour of the game.

This is dumb.

This reasoning was not the same as mine like BRO claimed, tried desperately to link me & Guyett with this later on. Hence: Reaching.

In post 275, BROseidon wrote:
In post 210, Ollie wrote:Considering the mod supports Forest, I'd say that Liverpool are likely to be scum in this game. Only team I know their fans don't like cos of Hillsborough. Not sure how else the mod would decide who the scum were, maybe he'd line the clubs up with roles first then work from there? It might be pissing in the wind a bit to try & work out which clubs were allocated to which roles but it still might be worthwhile looking at that.

I hate the 2nd attempt to push this even more

Also, why would you vote Guyett then push his shitty-ass reasoning?

2nd attempt to push a different theory? :laugh:

2nd part of that has been explained.

In post 276, BROseidon wrote:
In post 216, Yiley wrote:I really don't like those whisker posts on the last page. Like really don't. So that's where my vote goes.
VOTE: whiskers
I should be more active now that the holidays are over.

This also needs to be killed with fire.

Really? Why?

In post 279, BROseidon wrote:
In post 252, Guyett wrote:I have a sneaky feeling scum are being quiet letting town make noise fighting each other

:facepalm:

Let's fill the thread with empty posts that look shiny on the surface level but don't actually do anything!

Pointless comment that did nothing & didn't even look shiny on the surface!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 327, Yiley wrote:Hmm big surprise your defending somebody who is attacking someone who is attacking you.

:lol:

I don't know why BBT voted for Yiley after this post btw.

In post 329, Whiskers wrote:
In post 327, Yiley wrote:Hmm big surprise your defending somebody who is attacking someone who is attacking you. Will have to do some thinking though.

Hm, I'm attacking someone who is playing shitty. Big surprise.
You're on that fucking list too, you little twat

& you have the audacity to have a go at me for an over reaction!

btw you're the one who has quick hammered a townie who'd voted for you (OMGUS, er didn't you accuse me of that?) in this game Whiskers. In contrast I've voted for somebody & you've disagreed with my reasoning. I'd say you're winning when it comes to shitty play. :neutral:

I've reread the thread & realized you're Liverpool...

In post 196, Mario Balotelli wrote:
Mod announcement: Whiskers is Liverpool Football Club.

Did I miss your explanation for why your club was outed? Did you ask for it to be outed?

Now it makes sense to me why you're backing up people who disagree that Liverpool could be scum & going on the attack against me. I'm actually a Liverpool fan (F U BBT :wink:) & I have experience of the weird thing Forest fans have against Liverpool. I don't think the mod would think it was an obvious link. It's not like an Everton/Liverpool rivalry. It's not even a rivalry, it's a one sided thing for Forest fans. That was my theory, Guyett's is based off the role. Same conclusion but the similarity ends there.

Just thinking through this, I've arrived at a conclusion of what I think the role Liverpool were paired with is, that actually tallies with my thinking in a weird way. I reckon I could write out a version of your PM & it would be quite similar to what you have.

I think Man U won't be scum because it would be too obvious to make them scum. I am having doubts since nobody came forward when I asked though, but I'd still lean towards them most likely being town if they're in the game. Chelsea too to a lesser extent for the same reason.

If people don't wanna draw links based on clubs then just stfu cos I'm having my say about it anyway. I think I'm getting somewhere with it & I'm certain it's gonna be useful to theorize about clubs/roles going forward.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 335, 4burner wrote:
@Ollie
- Comes in swinging, takes a tone I really don't like, and then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar. Basically I'm thinking scum due to Whiskers/Liverpool/Mod stuff ala Guyett. And never actually voted Whiskers despite agreeing with the anti-whiskers stuff from memory. Votes BRO over very little, comparatively.

Ruffling feathers at the start of my game is something I always do to get things going. lol I've been on Football Forums two years longer than Guyett! Since 2006. Guyett you noob. I find this linking of myself & Guyett to be weak as fuck. It means nothing that I haven't voted for Whiskers, I can't vote for everybody. In any case I said that Whiskers hammering Kaboose didn't mean he was scum here...

In post 222, Ollie wrote:
This seems fake but it might have been carefully worded just because he realized he looked scummy. It's still important to be read as town when you're town. Ask my buddy Shane who never looks town. Actually, disclaimer, don't cry when I vote for you for anti town shit. I will be driving your wagon & you will deserve it. lol imagine how long Shane would last on here Guyett.

& here...

In post 227, Ollie wrote:
Look it was in all likelihood fake, but you're not reading what I said. I find that post inconclusive & if people are going in on him for that then they're just looking for weak as piss reasons & that in itself is scummy. You need more than that. You don't just lynch the bad players, if only it were that simple. This game would be easy.

I won't be voting for whiskers any time soon either. To clarify, I think he's an idiot but that he's a town idiot.

Apparently a link with me doesn't help Guyett. I wanna know why I appear to be your top scum read yet you've voted for him. You see him as an easy lynch cos he's went inactive?

I would have expected him to be more active so that's a bit suspicious but I can vouch for why he was busy yesterday as he was modding a marathon game.

furthermore, as outed Liverpool via Mod announcement - I find this more than likely to be a scum move designed to cause havoc.

wtf, what scum role could even do that to create havoc?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 337, Whiskers wrote:Because Yiley's play is seriously underwhelming.

So what? If we had a vig who was forced to shoot the worst player on day 1 then you'd be dead by now. Shit play is no guarantee of anything. He hasn't given us enough to vote on him yet. If it's just a vote to get him to post more then cool, we'll soon see. Yiley might just not be into the game. I couldn't get into a few games on here myself & posted in a similar way. I want these lurking guys to post more so we can get an accurate read.

In post 329, Whiskers wrote:
And yes, I'm pissed that this guy even suspects that I'm defending this guy to save myself-- well, more than any of us are.

just like I was & am unsettled about this lame linking of me & Guyett. We know each other form another site & that's it.

No, man. I hammered a townie who I would have gladly hammered a few days later. I voted him for being scummy, not because he voted me. In fact, there was a ton of room between when he voted me, and when I voted him.

so what man, I bet it played a part in your thinking that he voted for you.

Let's contrast with
your
vote, which you still can't give suitable reasoning for

IN YOUR FUCKING OPINION. I don't know why you can't have people disagreeing with you about what scum tells are but I don't wanna talk about that any more, too many posts centred around that from you, taking up too much of my attention. You're definitely scum reading me on that, whatever, I can live with it.

Look, you're allowed to speculate on setup. Just make sure that's not ALL you've got, when it comes time to make a case. Voting somebody based solely on flavour is foolish

I agree & you don't need to worry about me voting for you anyway you bellend.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 340, Whiskers wrote:
No, that's actually not "it." Your insistence on focusing on flavour over scumhunting is something you both share, for instance.

We know each other from another forum & that's it; we're not scum together. Yet that's somehow being twisted & tenuously being used as a reason for linking us. I know Kaboose as well, I bet if he was alive the scum team would be me, Guyett & Kaboose for some people. It's stupid.

lol at the comment that I'm focusing on flavour over scum hunting! I'm using everything at my disposal. Plus the more that we ruminate on who the possible scum are & why the better, & it makes the scum nervous & draws them into the game... so why are people having a problem with that?

tell me how your reasoning is different from Guyett's.

I've already discussed my reasoning, why I arrived at the conclusion I did & why it is different in post 332 & I'm bored shitless of you droning on repeating questions that I've already answered & actually ignoring the answers. You don't even take in the content of my posts or read them properly.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Ollie »

QUESTION FOR GUYETT

Without revealing what role you definitively think he has... If you HAD to guess at what it says in Whisker's Role PM, what do you think the content of it would read like? Just go with me on this...
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 343, Whiskers wrote:No, you're not being tied together because you come from the same forum!
That's not the reason you're being linked!
Even if you repeat it a hundred times.

@Ollie
- and then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar.

part of his scum read on me in a post he's linked myself & Guyett in.

And no, you
haven't
discussed your reasoning! You just OMGUSsed Bro when he said it was the same as Guyett's, you told me over and over that it was an "OPINION" when I said it was the same as Guyett's, but you won't explain what makes it
different
from Guyett's!!

oops wrong again...

In post 336, Ollie wrote: I'm actually a Liverpool fan (F U BBT :wink:) & I have experience of the weird thing Forest fans have against Liverpool. I don't think the mod would think it was an obvious link. It's not like an Everton/Liverpool rivalry. It's not even a rivalry, it's a one sided thing for Forest fans. That was my theory, Guyett's is based off the role. Same conclusion but the similarity ends there.

NO, YOU DIDN'T!!

First of all, post 332 is 4burner's. I'm assuming you mean your post 322, where the extent of your discussion is literally:

In post 322, Ollie wrote:This reasoning was not the same as mine like BRO claimed, tried desperately to link me & Guyett with this later on. Hence: Reaching.

One single line that just repeats the same answer again: "Wah, It's NOT identical to Guyett's reasoning!"

What kind of crap is this, it only goes to show that you don't read my posts properly. You'd have been able to figure that out which post I meant if you did. I meant post 336 now try again.

You read what you want to read & see what you want to see & that is anti town so fix the fuck up & get a grip of yourself.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Ollie »

Guyett what's your read on this Whiskers character? Also BRO & 4Burner?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 347, Guyett wrote:Flavour stuff says he's scum, I'd like more on him though as that wagon speed was a little iffy.
I'm not liking Bro and if Yiley is town then 4burner is scum imo.

In post 348, Guyett wrote:This knocking the idea down because itd "outguessing the mod" is annoying though. Yes it can only go so far but I got Stoke and my power is to do with restricting someone (like a Tony Pulis Stoke team). The mod doesn't like Liverpool so I would be absolutely shocked if he made Liverpool an Innocent Child.
So in my opinion either there is some role that makes the mod confirm a players flavour publicly or he is a Guilty Child type of flavour.

Yeah my role is linked to my team clearly & also linked well in my PM so it's stupid as fuck to dismiss this kind of talk.

I can make a case for Whiskers being town tbh. Always acting innocent (Suarez stuff etc) & Liverpool always being the victims. That would fit in with him being an innocent child. & then I think why would he want his club out there if he was scum? So that makes more sense to me.

4burners scum read list is a load of crap & the fact that he's really confident that us two are part of a team (because of nothing substantial) along with yiley who is basically lynch bait at this point is a red flag.

FAR too much effort is being made to link me & you in this game & I don't like it.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 349, Whiskers wrote:I'm failing to see how yours is also not based off the role.

I PMed the mod to ask him which team he supported. Then I fleshed out my theory more from that based on which clubs he was likely to deem as scumworthy for this game. What's that got to do with roles? That's alignment, so of course it's different.

But, it doesn't matter because you're still saying, "Ah, the Whiskers' rolename points to her maybe being scum, for some out-of-game reason!"

In the initial theory I posted that the Liverpool role was likely to be scum aligned, I didn't realize you'd been outed as Liverpool when I said that so I never said YOU were scum & wouldn't have if I'd known about the possible innocent child connection. My only read through the thread at that point was focused on looking at Kaboose's posts & what people said to him, laughing at how he'd got himself killed first day/night again. :lol: That was before I replaced in & that's my bad that I never reread. But I prefer to get reads from the way people behave to my questions & other posts. I don't think you are scum atm but that you're just being silly, hope I'm not wrong.

btw Whiskers, I didn't realize you were a female, sorry about my language. But then you have quite the potty mouth yourself. x

It's decent how we can swear on this site though isn't it Guyett. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Ollie »

Would BBT be so obvious as to off two of the guys hassling him though?.& then he's voted for Yiiey as well. So not sure about that one.

Do you think BRO & 4burner could be linked? They could be getting whiskers to do their dirty work for them by the looks of things.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Ollie »

^that post is for Guyett btw.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Ollie »

I have BBT & Whiskers as town atm.

I voted for BRO as a reaction test after he scummed up the page. He had his vote on Yiley who I consider to be lynchbait atm & then as soon as I vote for him (& under cover of whiskers attacking me) he switches his vote & votes for me. Very bad vibes from him.

4burners reads post was terrible but I need to see more from him.

Not gonna attempt to put a scum team together til some players pick their activity levels up. There are nearly always lurkers in the scum team.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 362, Whiskers wrote:
In post 357, Ollie wrote:In the initial theory I posted that the Liverpool role was likely to be scum aligned, I didn't realize you'd been outed as Liverpool when I said that so I never said YOU were scum & wouldn't have if I'd known about the possible innocent child connection.

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter WHO is Liverpool, the fact of the matter is you're still assuming the mod would not only assign roles based on who he supports (which may be as likely as not), but that, in a scenario where Nexus assigned roles in that way, that he'd
tell
you what teams he supports. IF Nexus made Teams town or scum based on his liking of the team, then he'd sure as hell not go off and say, "oh, I like this team, but not this other one." This is
HIGHLIGHTED
by the fact that there's a role power that has the mod confirm it's NAME, and not it's ALIGNMENT. If you knew the Mod's Personality, you'd have an unfair advantage. The game would be unbalanced (even moreso than a so-called "bastard game"), and wouldn't be fun for anybody.

If the mod refused to tell me who he supported then that would actually have set off alarm bells for me, he's just as likely to tell me to avoid that. So what your saying about that means nothing either way. As I've already explained, the link between Liverpool & Forest isn't an obvious one & I doubt the mod reckoned on Guyett dragging up his post from ages ago lol. & people fuck up you know. Not sure if MB has done one of these Premier League before or how experienced he is at modding a theme game.

Where the
fuck
did you pick up the idea that Scripten was "hassling" BBT? I mean, Kaboose was a lynch, and BBT only had a hand in 1 vote of 7 required to "off" him, so the idea that it was BBT's goal to lynch Kaboose, because Kaboose was "hassling" him is asinine. So that's half of that theory in the toilet.
But then somehow you also think Scripten was somehow hassling BBT? No. Scripten backed off BBT way early. He did a ton more hassling of 4burner than he did of BBT. Hell, you could make a better case for scum-Whiskers killing off Scripten, than scum-BBT killing him! Although, he backed off of both 4burner and Whiskers by the end of the day, too. (Which is actually why scum-Whiskers would have killed him: Last thing Scripten did was give a town read of Whiskers. If he dies in the night (which he did), he doesn't get a chance to reconsider that read.)

All 3 of the posts Guyett quoted in post 352 showed votes from Scripten & Kaboose on BBT, you might try asking for clarification before labelling me as bonkers, stop getting excited! :laugh:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Ollie »

Am I being dense by not scum reading Whiskers Guyett? Do you still think she's scum & if so why (based on her posts though & not just that she's Liverpool)?

In post 363, Whiskers wrote:
In post 361, Ollie wrote:I have BBT & Whiskers as town atm.

I voted for BRO as a reaction test after he scummed up the page. He had his vote on Yiley who I consider to be lynchbait atm & then as soon as I vote for him (& under cover of whiskers attacking me) he switches his vote & votes for me. Very bad vibes from him.

4burners reads post was terrible but I need to see more from him.

Not gonna attempt to put a scum team together til some players pick their activity levels up. There are nearly always lurkers in the scum team.

So... you voted him as a reaction test, now?
Why?
If you already think he had "Scummed up the page," then what did you need a reaction test for? Why not just vote him for being scummy?
If it was a reaction test, how would he have "passed the test," so to speak? Your "reaction test" looked like a bad OMGUS. Makes you look all kinds of suspicious, if you didn't already.

lol what do you mean why? To get further confirmation of my read of course. I'm not gonna settle on someone as my choice for my vote without having some interaction with them. He failed the test big style by OMGUS voting me btw. By not voting for me for voting for him would have been a good start.

What about 4burner's reads post was bad? I just went back and read it again and, again, am sitting here nodding my head all throughout.

Oh I see, so you think me, Guyett & Yiley are a scum team as well do you? :laugh:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 369, Guyett wrote:
In post 367, Ollie wrote:Oh I see, so you think me, Guyett & Yiley are a scum team as well do you?

Jesus Ollie would you discuss things in our chat first :mad:

soz Guyett. :lol:

You know what it is, I think some people have a problem with us not following the site trend of reading people purely by if other player's town reads align with their town reads or not. I see the value to an extent & I am trying it in this game but that's such a boring way to approach things if it's all you go off. & people can just blend into town by parroting other players reads. I've already seen that on here when I was scum & it was easy as fuck for the player to get away with it.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Ollie »

Just reassess based on my posts as you go along, you know how I play inside out anyway.

I don't know your game that well as you're usually modding but I'm willing to trust you for now as it looks like we're both being misread for similar reasons/ or even being stitched up. I know for a fact we're not teamed up & you're not scum for the reasons pointed out so far at any rate.

In post 370, Whiskers wrote:I certainly read you each as scum.

There are plenty of other problems with your posts that I feel obligated to poke holes through but it doesn't matter. People will come and see for themselves.

Somebody prod me when it's time to lynch.

alarming post.

Ollie's Town Reads List

BBT

Whiskers
<
Guyett
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 372, Guyett wrote:VOTE: yiley

Until BBT talks to me about death

I need more out of yiley before I read him one way or the other. I think BBT is town though.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Ollie »

Whiskers wrote:
You fuckin idiot. You're giving Yiley no incentive to post, as you'll never vote him, or even read him until he posts more. scum-Yiley is safe with no effort, and, for that matter, town-yiley is too.

lol Guyett has his vote on Yiley, as does BBT, I think that's incentive enough for him to post! Where do I say I'll never vote for him? This is needless hostility from you Whiskers.

& it's strange for you to call me a f#cking idiot for in your opinion 'giving Yiley no incentive to post' when you read us both as scum, agreed that we're a team & you have your vote on me. :lol: I mean if we were both scum then I wouldn't be putting him under pressure & that'd be ok scum play so I wouldn't be an idiot (in your book) for that. Do you even truly read me as scum? I'm starting to wonder.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Ollie »

so that's a no then.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Ollie »

4burner
You wonder why I said your reads list was a load of crap? That's mainly because me, Guyett & Yiley are not a scum team, I am not scum, I don't think Guyett is either. Yet you've said you're really confident of it. This is day 2 & you're 'really confident' of something that isn't even the case. That is a red flag for me. & it's filled with nonsense, as is your follow up post that you made really long to give the appearance that it holds any water when it's filled with clownery & fluff.

I call you on your reads post & I point out the weirdness of you voting for Guyett over me when you used me as a reason he was scum & not vice versa...

In post 227, Ollie wrote:
Apparently a link with me doesn't help Guyett. I wanna know why I appear to be your top scum read yet you've voted for him.

then hey presto, you say I go to the top of your scum list & you're voting for me. :lol:

In post 335, 4burner wrote:And never actually voted Whiskers despite agreeing with the anti-whiskers stuff from memory. Votes BRO over very little, comparatively.

This^^^ was a good portion of your reasoning for scum reading me in the first place & is flat out wrong, as I have proven. Yet you've not responded to it.

In post 388, 4burner wrote:You also seem to know a lot about the site meta for someone who just freshly joined as far as I can tell?

What are you even trying to insinuate here & what does it have to do with anything?

This is added to...

then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar.

I can't have theories because I've just joined? You're just throwing any old shit against the wall & trying to see what sticks. Pick on the new guy day is it? Two points against me for being new & counting.

In post 388, 4burner wrote:
What's this FAR too much effort regarding the link attempt, by the way? I posted a reads list, Whiskers clarified stuff as to why, you went off the rails. It almost seems like you are protesting too much for the actual content that was put out there. Plus,
you keep talking to Guyett
. So. I don't know what you want from me.

Are you kidding? This linking of myself & Guyett through our theorizing is your main reasoning for who the scum team are in your reads list! A post Whiskers totally agrees with apparently.

& this might just be the best bit...

4burner wrote:Plus,
. I don't know what you want from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah man I always see scum openly communicating like Guyett & I have done. So desperate are the pair of us to be lynched that we've decided to make it obvious we're scum. WOW. You should be using this as a reason we're NOT scum together. The only universe your point would even slightly make sense in is a one where one of us was a strong town read, but this is especially crap in a game where we're being read as a scum team by a couple of players.

Your long posts are filled with all this filler to bulk up weak links about players who you see getting shit from other people. Now you could be easily influenced etc. I mean you obviously fancy yourself as some kind of mafia genius thinking you've nailed a scum team early on day 2, when one of them was newly in the game & another had made just 6 posts! I mean is this sinking in at all, this thing that you've done & how unlikely it is that you're right? Cos if not when I add that to the inane points you've made I have to read you as scum.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 390, deathfisaro wrote:
Ollie:
Why do I feel like you're looking for sacrifices for D2 instead of scumhunting? Club-alignment association theory didn't go too well so went ahead and tried "lynch the less actives" movement over Christmas - New Year holiday season which also didn't go well so now just going to land on easy to frame targets? If you look at other games, not surprisingly many players are away for like a week. I mean technically they're not helping but pushing policy lynches in this case is... reaching too far? I totally understand your concern but your concern came a bit too early as we have a whole week left of D2. You seemed to dislike Guyett association but actively sought out interactions with him and eventually townread him. I don't know what kind of chemistry you two have developed but from a 3rd party point of view I find this hard to accept.
Scumread.

I never said lynch the less actives. I can't remember saying anyone inactive was scum. In fact I said we couldn't read Yiley as scum yet as he hasn't posted enough which is totally at odds with what you just said. Where have I pushed a policy lynch? I'm guessing all this is stemming from this post?

In post 309, Ollie wrote:Not tolerating inactivity in this game. People with less posts than me & the dead guys need to get involved...

Just because you were one of the people with less posts than me that doesn't mean I was attacking you, it seems you feel attacked & you've made it into something its not to defend yourself. But I can assure you that I wasn't attacking you or any of the people with less posts than me. I want people to post more so the actual scum lurker(s) become apparent.

Yeah I know Guyett & why would I be bothered about interacting with him? I'm gonna work with the people on the same wavelength as me at the end of the day & yes I read him as town. You read him as scum for being all over the place but I've seen him more scattergun & random than he is in this game when he was town, that's not alignment indicative in Guyett's case. If he was being read as town I'd be more worried about him. But don't take my word for it. Not even the people who know him alot better than me can say for sure what he is, I've seen one of them get badly conned by him so my eyes are open more than yours well be. :lol: Yet still I don't think he's scum at this juncture.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 390, deathfisaro wrote:
Modkill please?

I'm surprised you're not getting on well with Guyett. :lol: In joke, don't worry about it.

btw I don't think modkilling the slot is a good idea. If I'm scum & one of us has only posted once then I'm doing everything I can to get them replaced so we have maxiumum potential for influencing the game & so they don't end up being modkilled. So for me that slot is likely town & thus we want them alive. Replacements are easily found on this site.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 399, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
@ - Ollie, I voted for Yiley because he isn't doing anything. It's not what Yiley is doing that makes him scummy, it's what he's not doing.

I'm on your wavelength now but I have to disagree with you about Yiley not doing anything. I did a check on the forum activity of massive (hadn't been on since about his last post in here) & Yiley yesterday. Yiley hasn't posted anywhere in almost 2 days. Yet I screenshotted this of him being on here at 5:44 am GMT 4/1...

& this just now of him being on here again at 10:31 pm GMT 4/1...

So to clarify... His last post on the site was in this thread, he hasn't been posting anywhere else. He hasn't posted in here in almost 2 days but he's been on & off the site at least twice in that time. He is actively lurking like fuck.

I was in a game where we had a no lynch. I rounded up 4 players exhibiting this behaviour of staying away from the thread but being on the forum & 3 of them were scum.

In post 216, Yiley wrote:
I should be more active now that the holidays are over.

actually true but not in terms of posting in the thread. :lol:

VOTE: Yiley
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Ollie »

Whiskers what do you think of what I'm being accused of by theelkspeaks? For a start, do you think I've been trying to get you lynched? I mean I remember saying your hammer was not conclusive proof of scum alignment when others were reading scum into it & speculating that you were an innocent child, but whatever.

In post 407, theelkspeaks wrote:
Guyett and Whiskers are making me unhappy with the way they're talking about the confirm-Liverpool incident, but I'm leaning on the side of it being playstyle more than alignment. Because of that, Ollie's discussion of them feels like a scum maybe fishing for a lynch.

Vote: Ollie

What the hell. :laugh: So I'm being accused of being part of a scum team with Guyett by some & now I'm being accused of discussing Guyett to get him lynched by you? & Whiskers (who I had pegged as innocent child earlier)? Quote the relevant exerts that lead you to this conclusion please.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 411, Whiskers wrote:I don't even
understand
what you're being accused of by theelkspeaks. Big surprise, he's not around to make sense of what he said earlier.

I don't understand why & I have a feeling I won't get clarification on the issue. Nice that I have another vote on me though. :lol:

In post 412, Whiskers wrote:Also, Ollie:
-Don't suggest anything to him. Rather than asking, "was it this," let him tell you what it was. Don't let him simply agree to what you suspect, because it takes a ton of pressure off of him (if he's scum), makes it a lot easier. Also, you could end up reading more into it than he actually says.
-When did you peg me for innocent child?? I sure as fuck don't remember you saying that.

Not like you to not read my posts properly. Don't worry about it though, no one else does either considering that 4burner said I thought you were scum so I should be voting for you & now theelkspeaks says I'm trying to get you & Guyett lynched. All evidence to the contrary though.

In post 413, Whiskers wrote:Nevermind, I found it-- it's part of that flavour bullshit that you two keep going on about.

Just to clear things up, I'm obviously,
clearly
, fucking
NOT
an Innocent Child role, nor a "Guilty Child" role. If I were one of those, my alignment would have been confirmed by the mod. I'm more like a "Liverpool Child" role, in that my flavour, my role-name, "Liverpool," was confirmed by the mod.

So, shock of shocks, you're still going to have to figure out my alignment the old fashioned way.

Then fuck knows what your role is. :lol:

In post 414, Whiskers wrote:ALSO, just because I'm thinking of it and it needs to be addressed:

Ollie, just because somebody has a scumread on two people, doesn't mean they're necessarily speculating that they're on a scumteam
together
. You don't seem to fucking understand this; I have a scumread on you, Guyett, and Yiley. I'm
NOT
suggesting that you're all scum together, or even that you're all necessarily scum.

So every fucking time you go, "Oh, so now I'm on a scumteam with ____? :lol: :lol: :lol: " because someone scumreads you
and
another player, it's just another example of how poorly you understand the game.

4burner thinks we're a scum team, you agreed with his post didn't you? You said you did. That's why I say that.

Also no one has commented on my Yiley lurking post.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Ollie »

Death
, so why the fuck are you asking for a modkill if you think it's unlikely? Pointless post then & you could have asked the mod via PM. The slot is also statistically more likely to be town so you're scumming the place up with this mod kill bull shit. Why are you objecting to me saying there should be a replacement so badly?

I don't think it was such a weak attempt to get people posting more Death, it seems to have worked on you. & that's actually what it was, not a call to vote for people with less votes than myself. I don't even know how you get that from that post.

I 'stalked' Yiley & massive as they were inactive & I was returning to my tactics from my most successful town game. elk I deem to be town as scum would be all over getting a replacement IMO as I have already stated. I would have been pestering the mod. I left RA alone cos of the dog situation. Yiley said he was gonna be more active & made a scummy post as a parting shot, that tipped the scales. He's actually posted in another game today but not in here.

I can't do anything without some fanciful conclusion being drawn in this game. I've never experienced anything like it! :lol: I think in future games I'm gonna make like 2 posts a game day to ensure that I don't get misrepresented so badly & so often. :facepalm:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 432, Guyett wrote:I don't want Ollie lynched, I'm pretty sure he's town.

I'm pretty sure I'm dead, my role won't stop my lynch. It's nothing useful to help scum hunt or protect anyone. Worse luck, so many people are on me in this game, the info from my lynch will be shit. & most of the reasons are flat out ridiculous when everyone looks back on them. The one good thing is that you will be cleared of being in a scum team with me & maybe people will stfu about the Liverpool thing. But I doubt it with these guys. Kaboose, me then you I bet, good luck. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Ollie »

Guyett & Whiskers, not only is my role not useful but it's also a pretty common fake claim for scum to avoid a lynch. So how the hell am I gonna get out of this one? :lol:

I was looking for a scum quick hammer as that's about the only use I could see for this role but I think that maybe it could help explain my actions a bit. The obvious link between
Southampton & Super Saint
is why I've been entertaining club & alignment/role match ups with some semi obvious/really obvious reasoning behind them, somehow this got twisted. I doubt finding who the scum are is really some hard to decipher puzzle & we could actually 'outguess the mod' to some extent if there wasn't so much opposition to it, but never mind.

role PM excerpt...

Having churned out talents like Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Adam Lallana, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and many, many more over recent years, to oust you from the game would hurt your rivals almost as much as it would hurt you. If you are lynched, the player who placed the hammer vote on you will also immediately be killed.

The mafiawiki was no help about how to play it (it's the first time I've had it). It said don't claim it early if you're town & if I claim it late I'm a policy lynch so whatever. Catch 22.

I mentioned it here, maybe elsewhere, I don't know....

In post 354, Ollie wrote:
Yeah my role is linked to my team clearly & also linked well in my PM so it's stupid as fuck to dismiss this kind of talk.

So that's that. Has it it helped? Nah!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 447, 4burner wrote:Annnnnnnnnnd Supersaint Claim.

Interesting. I'm still confident in Ollie being scum, though.

1) Misrepping me twice.
2) Not fighting the case, fighting the player
3) Resigned to his death - If you are town, fight it and make people see why you are town.
4) He said it himself (which I find a little odd) - It's a claim to strike fear into town and one very easy to make as scum.

If people want this lynch, I'll happily hammer because I'm pretty certain I'm not going to die.
Furthermore, if I do die, my role is not at all vital compared to some others that could/might be in this game.

And Ollie, I'm sure you'll get great satisfaction from my death if you happen to be telling the truth.

Me getting satisfaction from your death isn't gonna do us any good you clown. :lol: Regardless of your role if you are town then it'd probably be a game losing move & YOU would be to blame for our loss if we didn't get lucky. If a townie hammers me then the game is most likely down to 5-3 at the start of the next day. That's one mislynch away from likely defeat. Let that sink in. :facepalm: So it's imperative that the scum are made to hammer.

Of course I'm resigned to my death. You only have to look at the way my role reveal has been received to know why. An example of how blinkered you are is that you've not even given it any thought. What else would my role be then? Did you even read the rest of it when you saw super saint? I doubt you did given the lack of thought you've put into offering yourself up as a sacrifice.

& you expect me to put up more of a fight do you? What do you think most of my many posts have been doing? Most of my time in the game has been spent on the backfoot defending utter rubbish but no one listens. It doesn't matter what I say, it never sinks in & it's always twisted. I'm best off out of it as I'm a lightening rod for idiotic reads, too much of the game has centred around me. I thought that common sense would prevail but it's a forlorn hope.

I have thought you're likely to be scum & if you're not you're little use to town with your thoughtless reads so you wouldn't be at the bottom of the list of good ideas to lynch by any means. But I'd prefer someone else who hasn't volunteered for lynching me so readily to do it as they'll be more likely to be scum. The scum know I'm town & telling the truth. So we can get better info from seeing who is happy to do it or not.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Ollie »

Would you do it Whiskers?

btw am I going to congratulate people on reading me as scum for reasons I find unfathomable? Should I throw them an amazing player party? I can't work out how people are reaching most of their conclusions & the terrific points I do make get ignored in the midst of this mass confirmation bias gang bang.

An example being 4burner saying I thought you were scum so I should have voted for you as part of the reason he thought I was scum. I argued against it with two actual quotes, then brought it up again, both times it wasn't even responded to. So when that happens I start attacking the credibility of the player as it's useless to defend flat out wrong reads that won't even get responded to.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Ollie »

Whiskers
, read 4burner's posts here as if he's talking about you...

@Ollie
- Comes in swinging, takes a tone I really don't like, and then tries to game a Mod on a site he's only pretty just freshly joined? Unless he knows them from offsite or something similar. Basically I'm thinking scum due to Whiskers/Liverpool/Mod stuff ala Guyett. And never actually voted Whiskers despite agreeing with the anti-whiskers stuff from memory. Votes BRO over very little, comparatively.

Comes in swinging... so what? That's not alignment indicative of anyone. Tone again means nothing, he doesn't know me. Guyett does, he's not seen anything in these things. Trying to outguess the mod isn't alignment indicative either. Last part is flat out wrong as you know. So this is fluff/wrong. From that....

So I've got my scumteam as Guyett/Ollie/Yiley, which I'm scarily confident in for a D2 read. But everyone else is basically town bar a few nulls, so let's see how this shakes out.

He's scarily confident that the 3 of us are a scum team, not just one of us, the 3 of us. Early on day 2.

In post 388, 4burner wrote:Plus,
. So. I don't know what you want from me.

This is the worst point ever. To not scum read me for conversing with other players would be a start.

Oooh look so not only does 4burner have his scum team locked in but his lynch order is now decided...

Right, that'll do. VOTE: Ollie because you started bad, then just got worse. Guyett can wait til tomorrow. Yiley the day after.

How am I supposed to reason with this guy? :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Ollie »

massive you've hardly contributed anything, who are you reading as scum? Who are you town reading?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Ollie »

Whiskers

In post 407, theelkspeaks wrote:
Guyett and Whiskers are making me unhappy with the way they're talking about the confirm-Liverpool incident, but I'm leaning on the side of it being playstyle more than alignment. Because of that, Ollie's discussion of them feels like a scum maybe fishing for a lynch.

This was the entirety of the reasoning I was voted for by elk. By someone who hasn't even asked me a question or anything. Doesn't wanna flesh out his suspicions, clearly not interested in if he's wrong or not. Just a vote on me for apparently trying to get two of my town reads lynched. I mean, come on. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Ollie »

This guy has largely hidden since his clearly now fake aggression at the start. Did alot of prodding, now just pops up with glib one liners. Seriously?

In post 428, BROseidon wrote:Also, this is what I think of Elk's vote:

wow great point.

In post 448, BROseidon wrote:Yeah that claim is bullshit.

No reason why.

In post 449, BROseidon wrote:4burner wouldn't be my first choice to hammer, but one I'm okay with.

Hang on, I thought my role claim was bull shit? :lol: So why isn't he offering to do it? He doesn't mind if 4burner does it though, how nice of him.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Ollie »

BBT & Guyett
what do you think of all this?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Ollie »

I think 4burner is town after he offered to hammer me. The scum know my I'm not lying.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Ollie »

big risk for 4burner to take if he knows I'm Super Saint though.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Ollie »

Deux is my hydra account btw^ sorry about that. playing another game atm with it.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 469, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I need to catch up thoroughly but I have skimmed.

Can someone clarify who is on Ollie wagon please because Ollie is town as fuck.

BBT look through my recent posts about people, IMO I hit on some good stuff.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 473, Red Arrow wrote:
In post 468, Deux wrote:
In post 467, Red Arrow wrote:I'd be open to hammering

Noted.

It's definitely not the perfect scum claim btw. It generally results in a policy lynch. What other role would I be as Southampon? Have you thought about that?
Any thoughts on what I produced from my PM? I take it you think that's a lie too? Would you like to analyze that for us?

Does anyone else have an opinion on my role reveal? A ridiculous lack of actual in depth discussion going on about it.

There is such a thing as fake claims. Mods give them out all the time.

humour me.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 474, Guyett wrote:I think this is accurate

Ollie (4)-
BROseidon
, 4burner,
theelkspeaks
deathfisaro

Whiskers (1)-
, Yiley
Yiley (2)-
BlueBloodedToffee, Ollie
deathfisaro (1)-
Guyett
Guyett (1)-
massive

Not voting (2)-
Red Arrow, Whiskers

L oh fucking L at this wagon.

Bolded could all be scum. Doubtful that all 3 scum are on this wagon though...

People just rock up, stick a vote on me, then bugger off. :laugh:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 504, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Look at that reasoning for voting Ollie. Fucking look at it. I've had enough of this shit.

Welcome to the club. Worst reason of anyone who has voted for me!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Ollie »

Since I had elk as town, he's given the most nonsensical reason to vote for me & death has pointed out his active lurking.

In post 407, theelkspeaks wrote:Sorry guys, my break from school has turned out to be more hectic than I expected, and I've been helping take care of my grandmother for part of it (and have limited access when at her place).

Day 1 went so fast that I missed most of it and caught up during the night, and then I missed the first part of this day as well.

Should be getting to more regular activity now.

This was supposed to be a catch up post. But all it amounted to was excuses & a short crap reason for a vote. :facepalm:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 502, deathfisaro wrote:
In post 499, Whiskers wrote:Usually modkills end the day, death.

Of your list, Guyett and BBT, I'm down for lynching Yiley and Elk. But elk is a policy lynch a much as anything.

preedit
Has
Elk been on the site 6 times over the course of those nine days? I wasn't aware of that.

To my knowledge, Elk had been completely absent from the game, from the site, all of it, for the nine days. That's not active lurking. If Elk has been active elsewhere during that time, then sure, he's active lurking.

It was 9 days at the time of posting so it's more like 11 days.
Click on his username, click on "search user's posts", go find December 25th, which is
In post 51, theelkspeaks wrote:Greetings everyone! Can't say I've met many of you before

Vote:Scripten

And since then
Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:38 pm
Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:39 pm
Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:12 pm
Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:22 am
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:56 am
Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:53 pm
Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:00 pm
Until Jan 5th when he made a 2nd post in this thread.
Granted, he is moderating Open 577. But he reads all the posts in that game to reply to people, and is actively playing Micro 430. So it's not like he didn't have time or anything.
And when he returned he posted,
In post 407, theelkspeaks wrote:Sorry guys, my break from school has turned out to be more hectic than I expected, and I've been helping take care of my grandmother for part of it (and have limited access when at her place).

Could have been posted in this thread at any time before yesterday but it was delayed all the way until another prod would come in soon.
Some of you're going to argue that it was night all those periods but in fact D2 started on Dec 31 at 6:17 am, Guyett's post was 6:23 am so we all know the thread was open for sure at that time. Elk posted 8:56 am to 5 pm on 31st. And all posts on 31st wasn't on Open 577 as Mod duty, it was playing Micro 430. Therefore had plenty of time and effort available to spend on this game but ditched it for some reason.
And while I said 11 days, we have to counter-count the night phase so it'd have to be 9 days. But then it got me wondering.
Out of 11 days he was gone from this thread as a whole, WHY WAS HE SO ACTIVE DURING N1 OF THIS GAME?
And people say I'm the scum for wanting to get this slot modkilled. Away for 350 posts in a 500 post game while still normally playing Micro 430.

Glad I've influenced you, you're like my scum hunting apprentice. This shits all over Yiley's lurking. & I haven't had a horrible vote against me from Yiley, not seen the same amount of excuses either. Switching my vote.

VOTE: theelkspeaks
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Ollie »

Yeah elk it's no good you replacing out now with 3 votes on you & so close to the end of day 2. Please respond to my case against you.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Ollie »

You say that basically my entire case for you is based on activity but that's not true. Half of your post content is excuses rather than proper responses to questions you're asked, & your nonsensical vote for me. Your response to the vote is that you didn't have a better reason to vote for somebody else. :laugh:

I mean look at it from my point of view, I'm trying to give you a fair shot at explaining your actions but you're giving no insight into your thought processes. So I can't determine if your motives are town & all I'm left with is the scummyness.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Ollie »

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 567, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, Ollie could be scum. Yeah.

- Guyett proposes a pool of scum players. Ollie states he 'isn't sure about me.' He also mentions whether I would be bad enough to 'off' the players who were hassling me. When the fuck was Scripten hassling me? I don't even feel like Kaboose was hassling me so, wtf? Was this a 'testing waters' post?

- Guyett states he is town-reading me.

- Ollie states he is also town-reading me...this feels like you were waiting to see Guyett's reads before committing and I don't like it at all. If you thought I was town, when Guyett proposed his lynch pool, why did you not say 'BBT is town?' Instead, you said, 'Not sure about that one', which implies otherwise.

- Very weak explanation behind his 'Scripten was hassling me comment'. His response looks like caught scum.

- Jesus Christ this post is bad. I don't quite know how I managed to miss all of this first time around. I imagine it was because I was skimming.

Again, Ollie looks for confirmation from Guyett on how to proceed. This question looks very specifically like 'Guyett, give me a reason to reverse my read on Whiskers and scum-read him.

Weak reasoning, and kind of contradictory, behind voting BRO.

- Whiskers, I find it highly unlikely that BOTH Guyett and Ollie and scum. I think Ollie is scum leading town!Guyett along. The following post link makes me think Guyett knows something is up as well.

- Says it all.

The last post does indeed say it all, but about how weak this case you've imagined up about me is. Guyett knows my game, he's modded most of the games I've ever had. & he is saying I'm town til he's blue in the face. He's went on a mad one to try & get the attention of the other players ffs. AND DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY you think 'he knows something is up' for referencing an earlier game? I did it instantly when I came into this one. It's just something to protect yourself. Just like this looks like. So you're panicking about having been duped by me by the looks of it. Pull yourself together.

In post 356, Guyett wrote:
At LEAST one of {Yiley, BBT, 4burner} Has to be scum from my POV

^post I was responding to where Guyett has you as scum. My response...

In post 358, Ollie wrote:Would BBT be so obvious as to off two of the guys hassling him though?.& then he's voted for Yiiey as well.
So not sure about that one.

That's me saying I don't think you are scum because two guys voted for you. I used hassle because Guyett posted numerous posts where they were voting for you. You're over thinking it & you've read it wrong.

I swear you're all on fucking drugs in this game.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 416, Guyett wrote:
In post 415, massive wrote:
In post 395, Guyett wrote:vote: death

Is there anything, anything at all you'd like to say to qualify this?

Not really no.

:lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 576, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 574, Ollie wrote:
The last post does indeed say it all, but about how weak this case you've imagined up about me is. Guyett knows my game, he's modded most of the games I've ever had. & he is saying I'm town til he's blue in the face. He's went on a mad one to try & get the attention of the other players ffs. AND DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY you think 'he knows something is up' for referencing an earlier game? I did it instantly when I came into this one. It's just something to protect yourself. Just like this looks like. So you're panicking about having been duped by me by the looks of it. Pull yourself together.

Self-meta? Really? My oh my. I hope you can come up with a better defence than self-meta.

You think I'm protecting myself? What makes you think that and what exactly do I have to protect myself from?

In post 574, Ollie wrote:
In post 358, Ollie wrote:Would BBT be so obvious as to off two of the guys hassling him though?.& then he's voted for Yiiey as well.
So not sure about that one.

That's me saying I don't think you are scum because two guys voted for you. I used hassle because Guyett posted numerous posts where they were voting for you. You're over thinking it & you've read it wrong.

No, that's you saying you don't know about me being scum . That doesn't align with you town-reading me.

I know my intentions & motives behind the post better than you do. I was saying I wasn't sure about Guyett's theory that you were scum (this was because I was leaning town on you at that point). I reckon I was reading you as town before Guyett.

You're protecting yourself from looking silly if I flip town when most others are scum reading/claiming to be scum reading me.

You can come up with all this self meta garbage all you want BBT but if you look at what I said instead of putting it through a mafia cliches filter... Guyett's posting history in this game says he's reading me as town, that is displayed most clearly recently. & you have brought up one post about a previous game from near the start of the game to say otherwise. Why are you misrepresenting what Guyett's read on me is? It doesn't make sense.

In post 581, 4burner wrote:Oh also has Ollie been sitting on L-1 for like, days now without a hammer? I suppose fearful scum aren't going to jump on if he is town, and town are scared because it could take them with.

No I haven't. Congratulations on one more wrong assumption to add to the massive pile. I love how you used yet another flat out wrong thing as a reason I'm scum though.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Ollie »

All me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”