Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hello everyone.
hopefully i'll have some time to get started here within the next few hours. looking forward to the game.
Gamma: i disagree, i think the third question is good. scum can lie about their meta if they want to, in a wide variety of situations. the third question provides an opportunity to examine a players play and see if they appear to be matching their supposed scum meta at all. a player aware enough to give a fairly accurate portrayal of their scum mindset could then try to avoid playing in the manner they described, among other things.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i really don't see why we're toying with spell mass-claiming. it's the same reason anyone doesn't claim their 1-shot PR in another game. it's just telling scum how to handle the night.

Prism: explain your Wisdom vote? i don't see it.
dunn should explain as well.

Fire Assassin's first post is entirely lost on me.

if BATORU hydra could stop signing altogether, or consistently sign, that would be ideal. i've simply begun to not care who is posting there.

post edit: no longer have the question for Prims. Dunn, i'd still like to know why you followed Prism onto Wisdom.

ironstove: do you plan on playing the game sometime soon? and answering the many, many questions about how exactly your power works?
VOTE: Sondam
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Not Chara »

dreal: i understand why you voted BTD there. however, i'd suggest looking elsewhere. i'd prefer not to explain why at this time.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

did Fire make two different versions of this joke post, and then get screwed over by the site being slow and accidentally post both? because that's very funny.
pedit: aha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 196, Not Chara wrote:post edit: no longer have the question for Prims. Dunn, i'd still like to know why you followed Prism onto Wisdom.
I didn't like the way he reacted to me having a curse
or his involvement in general. gut scum

I was wondering if I could bounce the curse off of ironstove to open him up for investigations and the like... I'd have to check with the mod and rules on order of operations and I don't even know if we'd want to do that
for that, it would also be useful for ironstove to explain his ability better than he has.

as for Wisdom: if these are the reasons, i dislike that your vote came after Prism's. you didn't seem to take issue with Wisdom before then, and i don't understand what you didn't like about his reaction to your curse.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 210, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 207, Mega Frozen wrote:@People can you please refer to Fire as Fire? Fire why your inning to games with your FA acc? Your trying to confuse me >.>
I believe I was a pre-in before you signed up.
Even so, if I formed such a dastardly plan, I would have probably announced it in sign ups.

Whats your read on Sondam?
scum. why was this question asked, Fire? ;>

Sondam: please tell me, in detail, why you are so very obvious town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Not Chara »

well... i'm not sure why i would vote Sondam if i wasn't scumreading them. and i didn't give reasoning there. i'd like Sondam to talk to me more, first. i didn't like their entrance in the least.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what about Nosferatu don't you like?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 220, Prism wrote:I like the Mega vote. #185 is some pretty accusatory language putting something in my mouth, and while their stated reason behind the question is courteous, I'm not really sure I buy it. My impression of it was that it was a question for the sake of it.

VOTE: Mega Frozen
it's difficult to explain, but this seems more like a miscommunication between you two.
in my experience, questions scum ask to look busy general look more like actual content, even if they aren't. i didn't really get that feeling from Frozen's questions.

how do you feel about Sondam and Dunnstral?

Fire: hm. well, that's about Nosferatu's only content post so far. i can't see where you got the dislike from. is it the dunn vote, or the comment about BTD?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 225, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 224, Mega Frozen wrote:@Fire I know you won't hear me and call me ATE'e or whatever, I'm not going to respond to you emotional. I want to cooprate with you logical wise to understand your scumread on me and deflect it. This is my step , now its your turn. What are your concerns?
I can't pinpoint my concerns yet, ill let you know when they become more available.
...hm. i don't much like this. you asked me for my read on Sondam, and an explanation, after i voted them. which is fine. but for the player you're voting, you can't articulate your own case at this time?
it makes your earlier question about my Sondam vote feel very empty and unnecessary.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 228, Fire Assassin wrote:I think Not Chara is town.
I would expect them to be paying attention to the game more closely as scum and see where my vote is, and the questioning of my own reads when I have weak reasoning seems townie.
oh. why did i think you had a vote down there? my mistake. i think i mixed it up because Frozen was voted right after, and i'd thought they were following your lead.

that said, while i see your reasoning, i don't know how i feel about my natural proclivity to miss things being used as a towntell. i'd miss the same things as scum, unless you think i pay less attention to the thread as town?

pedit: i see.
i think that explanation is good enough.
Dunn: no role confirmations?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

eh. i'm feeling less like this is a road worth pursuing.
essentially my concerns were: Fire has a scumread on Mega Frozen, but has a wait and see approach to explaining it. but there must have been a reason, even a vague one, for the initial scumread? and the Nosferatu read just feels like pointing at a content post and saying it's sort of scummy, and i can't see why.
but they're very earlier reads, so maybe this isn't so necessary to question at this time. it isn't as though there are heaps of content, and we have to start somewhere.

pedit: hm. yeah, Fire is probably town. at the very least, not scum for any of the concerns i had before.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 242, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 240, Dunnstral wrote:It means I don't really follow
Do you have a counter opinion on that or you just don't think thats true?
I would think Not Chara wouldn't make a simple mistake like that.
...well. i sort of
did
just make that mistake, haha.

Dunn: my question about role confirmations was because i wanted to know why you brought them up. i didn't know what you meant in that post.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Dunn: nevermind, there's no issue on that front. i was being silly.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 247, Mega Frozen wrote:Why are you talking with such a serious and formal tone with me Fire?

@NC what about him being able to explain his reasons for town reading you make him probably town? How is that resolved your previous concerns about reads on me and Nosfeartu?

#Frozen
it isn't just me, it's also the way he explained his reads on you two. i don't take issue with having weaker reads at this stage, and the way he tied that into his read on me doesn't feel like scum. i often see what appear to be misunderstandings as town, and point them out, so i liked that Fire was acknowledging misunderstandings as a reason for conflict, instead of just scummy behaviour.
and my concerns weren't as deep as i thought, i realized.

Frozen: have you played with him as scum? is he more formal, then? otherwise, i'm not sure why you'd bring this up.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i suppose. i mean, you've been discussing with him on other topics as well.

i don't know how else to explain about Fire. the post you quoted has my thoughts. the problems i had weren't so much problems, i understand his stance, and i liked his responses. there isn't anything else for me to take issue with.
can you give me reads on Sondam and Dunnstral?

pedit: because him acting formal is either alignment indicative and important, or not alignment indicative and unimportant. because you asked, i figured you thought it might be alignment indicative. and if you knew his scumgame, you would know if the formality was something to be wary of, or not.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

excuse me for my absence.
Prism: i see your points on Frozen, and ones like in particular seem very nit-picky. i wouldn't say you're scum for it, but the thought that Frozen would be less likely to make the mistake as town is a bit silly. if one is misreading/misunderstanding the wording of something, it's NAI. she wouldn't be more likely to pick up on that as town, and trying to quantify how much a player is trying to read you based on something so flimsy, is just going to lead to a lot of unnecessary semantic arguments.

i'm not caught up yet, but ironstove: honestly, claim your abilities. you've already said what they do, you need to clear up the confusion about how it works. wanting clarification on that isn't a scumtell. do you block the ability's affect on you before reflecting, or does the ability work and then reflect? it's the difference between whether you'll be able to be investigated or not.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Not Chara »

incredibly late prod dodge. i'll be here this evening.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

scum: Dunn, Nosferatu, pisskop
null: BTD, Sondam
town: Frozen/Gamma, Prism, BATORU, drealmerz, Fire, ironstove, Impoetic, Wisdom

i'm caught up, essentially. and now i can properly play.
Sondam, if you keep asking me for reasoning while i'm not present, you won't get reasoning. but i'm here now.
my issues with Sondam were actually quoted by Dunn: i didn't like the tone of their posts, by not liking their entrance i meant their posts in general up to that point, i didn't like them referring to themselves as 'obvtown', and it seemed a good early-game vote. that they reacted to the votes with 'what are you doing, i'm obvious town', made me ask why they were.

VOTE: Dunnstral

calling Wisdom 'afraid' of Sondam is ridiculous. that isn't how he plays, from what i've seen.
i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.

Wisdom: why is pisskop town? i feel the opposite.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 830, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 822, Sondam wrote:
In post 820, Nosferatu wrote:sondam might be just terribad town and the scum team might just be {not chara, ironstove, prism}. Not entirely sure. Fine lynching any of those 4 though.
Yeah dude, nice backtracking. "haha this person im voting might be town but let me keep voting them over my other scumreads xDD"

~G
your idiocy is amazing.
In post 801, Nahdia wrote:
Sondam (5):
Not Chara, Dunnstral, Nosferatu, BTD6_Maker, pisskop
Wisdom (2):
Gamma Emerald, Sondam
ironstove (1):
Fire Assassin
BTD6_Maker (1):
drealmerz7
Nosferatu (1):
BATORU
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
Dunnstral (1):
Prism
drealmerz (1):
Wisdom
tell me where the fucking wagon on iron stove, prism, or not chara is. I fucking thought so, there is none. Why the fuck would I go to start a wagon on a scum read, when I can stick to the one that's already started and not divide the votes more than they already are.

honestly, think before you post, jesus.
we have six days left. you aren't being railroaded into picking a lynch right this moment. are you scumreading Sondam, or aren't you? if you have them at null, or if you're thinking 'maybe they're dumb town', i don't see why you wouldn't attempt to press elsewhere.

more importantly, i really dislike this response. the hostility is unwarranted and you don't actually clarify your Sondam read.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

Wisdom's 'you don't need a reason to wagon scum' is something he said, word for word, in our last scumgame together. on second thought, i'm not happy enough with Wisdom to put him in my town-pile anymore. he seems to be doing more sticking to earlier reads and holding on to them, than changing his reads in response to new information.

i agree that ironstove is very town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

Nosferatu: if you're busy doing partner associations, why am i on a scumteam with Sondam? because i voted them, and sat back and let their lynch wagon grow? 'noncommittal' is very vague.

i mean, i've changed my mind on that read a bit now, but i communicated that after you said we were on a team.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

you didn't, i just didn't vote you in my previous post when i meant to.

Dunnstral: the behaviour of picking an early scumread and then holding it throughout the day is something that bothers me in a general sense. it's not a tunnel, which could be considered town, it feels more like an attempt to be consistent while jumping around with votes on other players in the meantime. (Wisdom, ironstove, i'm forgetting if there are others) there's no real feeling of belief that Sondam is scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 432, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 354, ironstove wrote:Lynch me then Lynch frozen thanks
OK I don't really see scum doing this sort of 1 for 1
can be town for now
so

bad

looks to me like scum that got overeager and said that when it honestly made no sense to try to get towncred
what part of any of iron's posting looks like an attempt for towncred? especially after iron explains it. it just looks like misplaying town. scum taking refuge in ridiculous plays doesn't look so awkward and stumbling.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
not sure where reading comprehension failed on: 'Dunn picked Sondam as an early scumread then held that read through the entire game, with little evidence of re-figuring in response to new information, and without the fervent tunneling that could be seen as something towny.'
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 843, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 840, Not Chara wrote:did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
the reads don't match "exactly" at all...we see some similar stuff, but the main thing is that the results of the reads are very similar in that I've got nos, piss, dunn, all rounding out the top of the suspect list for me. I've had them there since way before you made your posts, at least a few days (hadn't unvoted BTD6 because I had meant to re-read and see if I wanted to keep it there, removed now because he doesn't warrant it at this point until I do and get more, and even so, the other 3 are wayyy more scummy)

the way you went about it feels very town to me and it made me feel good enough about me reads to state/reiterate them (I think I've been more vocal about nos and piss, but not dunn, but dunn has been registering scummy a lot of the game so far no doubt)
i was asking whether or not you had the reads before, is all. that you did is enough for me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 847, Wisdom wrote:
In post 832, Not Chara wrote:i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.
If you believe you'll have trouble reading them, why would you oppose a wagon on them?
i don't oppose it. but i'm not going to be pushing them, i want to lynch my scumreads.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 849, Wisdom wrote:
In post 834, Not Chara wrote:Wisdom's 'you don't need a reason to wagon scum' is something he said, word for word, in our last scumgame together.
and in every towngame ever
alright. it isn't as though i've meta-dived you, ever, or played with you as town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

Nosferatu: i see. i took 'could be dumb town' to mean you were reconsidering the scumread.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 863, drealmerz7 wrote:mod, I think wisdom has just confessed to hacking MS, and should be sitebanned, thanx
this implies that he was right about your PM, even as a joke. :>

pedit: haha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 866, drealmerz7 wrote:you like how I did that ? (:

I do at least
what does this mean? it's kind of a weird error, honestly. are you implying you did it on purpose?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Not Chara »

he should get points for poetry. that last post flowed very well.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 872, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 868, Not Chara wrote:
In post 866, drealmerz7 wrote:you like how I did that ? (:

I do at least
what does this mean? it's kind of a weird error, honestly. are you implying you did it on purpose?
I mean the making of 2 posts, making a pause and space between the fake "mod..." (which wasn't bolded) and the "oh wait nm" - yes it was deliberate, to make everyone go "EEE!" for a split second and then "ohh" in the next post

it was meant to be funny
i know it was obviously a joke, but it's sort of a strange one. i don't see why you couldn't put them both in the same post. the only people going "EEE!" would be Wisdom and i, and only if we caught that split second.

pedit: i like the verse writing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 875, Wisdom wrote:chara remember how Hark made jokes too? yeah
players who make jokes will do so regardless of alignment. why are you trying to push this as a reason to scumread drealmerz?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 876, drealmerz7 wrote:hmmm, I still think it is more effective in 2 posts for ppl who read in the future, they have to scroll a bit more and the 1st thought completes as a complete thought before leading to the 2nd one

I contemplated merging it, but, then decided to split, for effect

I do get creative once I get more into a game, D1 is hard for that (I try to start off with passionate play and enthusiasm, but when ppl poop on it so fast, it is hard sometimes, plus it can get in the way, I try hard to not let it get in the way though)
unsure of how i feel about this explanation. did that much thought actually go into your minor joke? normally these things are more spur of the moment.

pedit: aren't you voting Sondam right now? what's the use in convincing me drealmerz is scum at the moment? and yes, i was wondering if you were scumreading me or not when you appealed to me with that comment about Hark.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 882, Wisdom wrote:no, im voting drealmer.
oh. nevermind that then.
In post 880, Wisdom wrote:because i want him to die

but i dont know why im trying to sell you on it since you're his buddy
that isn't a good answer when you didn't address the fact that players make jokes as either alignment, if they're the type to do so.
or that hark isn't drealmerz.

pedit: not much i can say to that, haha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

Wisdom: that's fair. and in-line with how i've been thinking on it.
it's one thing if he'd been just answering my questions on the matter, but the explanation after explanation is a bit much.

why do you have pisskop as town?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

drealmerz:
that's
the part you take issue with? ;>
Wisdom: alright.

pedit: that was already apparently by your readslist including me as scum, pisskop. did you feel the need to reiterate because i had you as scum?

drealmerz: scum don't want their motivations to remain muddy to the town. they want to explain themselves if they're being scumread for something.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 902, pisskop wrote:why do you not equate my propagation of my light scumread with anyone else campaigning for vote

its but needless "reiteration' when you choose it to be hunh
i never implied reiteration was needless, but it usually has a point.

i'm posting now when i wasn't before, so saying that you'd lynch me now makes sense, in light of that event. why not just answer with that? instead you deflect.
and i'm certain i've been asking other players why they're saying things. don't pretend i'm contradicting myself to treat you special. ;>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

responding to a prod. sorry Nahdia, all. content tomorrow.
i'm surprised pisskop is voting Dunnstral instead of me. i need to read.

pedit: oh, hello. pretty sure i talked briefly on that earlier, while you were around. you said you didn't understand what i was saying.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

well, that isn't where i said why i was voting you. that was where i answered a question about why i voted Sondam earlier.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1186, Dunnstral wrote:So why are you voting me now
why do you have this lack of understanding for everything i do? i explained myself in our last conversation and haven't been active since.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Not Chara »

UNVOTE:
been reading Dunn and pisskop. feeling better about both, but i'm liking the reasoning for Dunnstral less. besides my issues with him, a lot of the scumreads seem to be related to Dunn calling his spell a curse, and refusing to claim his abilities before he's being threatened with a hammer. for one, calling a spell named "wayward curse" that makes you hated a "curse" makes a lot of sense, and i don't see why players are jumping to it being black magic.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

Fire Assassin: on . i was being asked why i had voted Sondam. Dunn's quoting of all those posts was a convenient way to articulate it. i don't know if i buy that you'd think i wouldn't be more careful with when and where i place my vote as scum.
and the focus on the amount of reads, rather than why they're there. it feels shallow.

Gamma: your 'i'll look back and see' and then the vote feels fake when you said my catchup was town. did pointing out the number of scumreads and townreads and they my scumreads were 'safe' really flip the read?

pretty sure ironstove and Wisdom/sickofit are both town. ironstove's unwillingness to clarify on his ability is also annoying. either don't say anything and play it that way, or claim it in a way we can actually play around.

: why? it's just a normal post with thoughts and reads. either alignment can do that. what was towny enough to unvote for?
i've just realized Impoetic and BATORU are the same slot. there were so many posts for Impoetic that i didn't even notice...

i do think Fire Assassin is town after . i can see where he's coming from. i think i dismissed him as town for similar reasons that Gamma did, but those feel less worthy of a townread right now.
dreal feeling the need to explain why he unvoted Wisdom when no one asked is bothering me.

i could vote Gamma if we had the time.

and reading Dunn in context i don't find a lot of scumhunting. 'evasive' is an accurate descriptor. but it's true the curse is provable. i don't know how that makes him less evasive, but like i said earlier, it dismisses the arguments about the curse being dark magic. town players can't use it if i remember.

is also looking fake. and then he continues asking about Dunn's abilities.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
i like this vote. Gamma isn't looking town, and he's the type that i usually peg as town when he's acting like mislynch-bait. i'd consolidate on Dunn before Sondam, if it's needed, but i don't much like either wagon. which it might be, depending on how activity looks from here. Nosferatu is a better scum-pick.

Nahdia, could we get another count?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm caught up now, pisskop. and i shouldn't be falling behind again. do you find my catchup minimalist?
how do you feel about Gamma's posting, specifically the ones that looked fake?

pedit: i'm not the happiest about the three choices, but i was gone long enough to not have much of a say.

Dunn: i answered you. are you still confused?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1198, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes the extra opinions on NC changed my mind.
are you answering me by addressing everyone else?

and i'd rather Sondam over Dunn if that has to be done, now. but with three wagons at 3, 3, and 2, i don't really think we're locked in.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1222, pisskop wrote:And besides, you arent a leading wagon.
i have two votes.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1223, BATORU wrote:you don't think we have time to get a lynch outside the current top wagons with 2 days left? i'm still not used to forum mafia or what it takes

-tama (the other post was me too)
with this level of activity, it might not work out.
the thing is, those three 'top wagons', don't exactly have a lot of votes, and those that are there (like pisskop) seem to just be milling about.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1227, pisskop wrote:We Image
could

But its not really a safe thing. That kind of rapid shift and out-of-the-blue switching smells like the rankness of compromise lynching.

But, if you have a strong feel about another person, than by all means lay it on us. We didnt need to spend 12 days waffling, so I dont know why you would, but whats 2 more atp.
i wanted your opinion on my feelings on Gamma.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

what i mean is there's less preference on who to lynch. that's how it's looking to me.
'we need a lynch, these are the leading wagons' is fine, but if there's no strong reason given for which one to consolidate on, it's up in the air who actually gets lynched. it's easy for scum to swing the lynch onto a town option of the three with little blowback because 'they were a leading wagon', or 'we needed the lynch'. maybe this is just pisskop, and the others there have stronger feelings? i would need to read again.

not voting immediately isn't the issue. i'd also wait until the latest it's needed to vote whoever would need to be lynched. i just don't feel we're there yet. and saying that all of the wagons have reasons to be lynched is not enforcing an actual lynch choice.

pedit: he feels like he's forcing his tone and opinions. i pointed out some things in my catchup, but i could look through his ISO again.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

scumlean overall, but i do agree that there hasn't been much evidence given for why he's scum. votes like Gamma's in particular don't have any real logic behind them, and the pattern of accusing Dunn of things like 'talking about his spell as a curse' and then saying that he isn't responding to accusations like town would don't look good to me. my issue with him right now would be that he didn't seem to understand why i said i voted for him, and kept asking about it. and i don't feel he's been doing any recent hunting beyond asking players on his wagon why they're voting him. if there was followup there, i might be inclined to call it town, but as it is there's no much towny about him. i do wonder if i should ignore the bad arguments for scum Dunn and just participate in the lynch because of the other problems, but i don't like ignoring Gamma if i can help it.

pedit: well, i'd already typed it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1239, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because the mechanics involved make me think everyone starts with one.
so you've turned setup-spec into a scumslip from Dunnstral?

and why, if scum could start with a normal spell and dark magic, would it not be possible for town to have a negative utility spell on top of a different spell?
and why does Dunn being non-specific about full-claiming mean he must have more spells?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

'compulsive-by-default' implies non-compulsive abilities.
ironstove is very probably town, and i wouldn't be happy with a pisskop lynch.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Not Chara »

---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

that's valid. and i'd forgotten that 263 was a bad post i didn't like.

pedit:
VOTE: Dunnstral
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

sure was. but not because you're not scum, because we have 1 day left and i should really be thinking about that. and so should you.

---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1419, Dunnstral wrote:Also the hop-on
for your continuing forced obliviousness to every scumread directed your way. you aren't this clueless.

and just looks fake. plus, the logic of deciding to 'do town things' in response to townreading someone, even as a joke, is a bit absurd.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:My bad, I'll try to keep the jokes to a minimum.
pisskop isn't a scumread and i liked your Gamma push.

Dunnstral: have your reactions to scumreads also been jokes.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

ironstove is probably town, as is pisskop. Sondam is a good compromise. Dunn or Gamma would be better.
i'm a bad compromise, and because we don't have a lot of time left, and i can see myself getting wagoned due to my own lack of time: i'm a PR. vote elsewhere.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1457, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone's a PR I believe.
everyone has spells.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

VOTE: Gamma

thanks for the VC. i might not be here at deadline, but we'll see.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Not Chara »

l-1.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

unless you have a daycop, we aren't no-lynching.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

then stop voting Prism and vote Gamma. those are the options.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

we have an hour. and i don't see how you're so confident about either of those.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

if Nos used Scry, who did he see targeting beeboy?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1662, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1661, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1660, Not Chara wrote:if Nos used Scry, who did he see targeting beeboy?
the fuck? Dunnstral? Cause he killed him?
was waiting for full catchup to sink in for NC
and yet Nos never claims a guilty on Dunn. he simply ccs the ability, and votes for that. there was no 'i saw Dunn targeting beeboy/Gamma', which, though redundant, is something i'd expect from a player who actually received that report.

then there's that Dunn would have no reason to cc a town ability used by a living player, because it would immediately result in a counterclaim and Dunn's lynch the next day, if he did manage to get Dunn lynched over him.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1606, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1604, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1602, Fire Assassin wrote:What are odds of both you having scry and visiting same person?
I didn't see anybody but nos visit, and the target died
You are assuming a few things:
1) Your spell has the power to see people performing kills.
2) That scum have no way of circumventing kills if your spell has that ability.
3) That you are only one that has this spell.
why would you assume that the scum nightkill
isn't
a spell? votes are spells. or that a 1-shot watcher ability wouldn't see the nightkill? it would be weird not to make the 'assumption' Dunnstral is making.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

that post is par for the course for scum ccing a town with a guilty on them. which is exactly what's happening here.
and outing your guilty in response to someone asking for more information isn't what i'm talking about.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

because there are other ways to determine if someone used a spell. like a motion detector, a tracker, etc. it's not implied when there are other options.

why did scum Dunn purposely cc a town ability? did he know he was caught through dark magic?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Nosferatu, you
also
would have had to cc if you wanted to live. you must understand that, if you're town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1674, BATORU wrote:In either of their cases they'd know they're caught and have to cc.

beeboy died. beeboy flipped with the watcher ability in his spellbook. Which means someone watched beeboy get killed. It's pretty obvious from the flip.

~Ruko
yes, it's either way. but if scum saw Dunn claiming the watch, then Nos (who performed the kill) would have no choice but to counterclaim. and scum Dunn, having performed the kill, would see that and know he would have to claim, and find out who used it as well so he could properly accuse them. but Nos didn't give scum Dunn a chance to dig his own grave, because he claimed immediately, while Dunn was waiting for an answer on whether a spell could be used that his scry wouldn't detect.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Nos's "no you didn't" doesn't feel like something someone with a guilty would say. why leave it up to implication? or toy with the idea that both of them had been town and used scry? which nos did, when he brought up that game where he cced a town vig as a town vig. if a watcher sees someone target someone else who died, you don't think 'oh, i wonder if i didn't detect the kill'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Not Chara »

when did Dunn think that he could be town with Nos? i just checked Dunn's ISO, he's been calling Nos scum all day.

and i thought you voted Nos because of Dunn's ISO... why did a conversation with me change your mind? it's mod-confirmed that there's scum between them, otherwise there would be two scry spells.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1681, BATORU wrote:
In post 1572, Dunnstral wrote:anyways, that's my scry spell on gamma and I believe I've found mafia

Just to double check, there's nothing that lets you target without showing up in the spellbook besides a scum kill, correct?
Not Chara wrote:if a watcher sees someone target someone else who died, you don't think 'oh, i wonder if i didn't detect the kill'.
To elaborate, this reads exactly as what you're saying.
not really. 'i believe i've found mafia' is right there.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1683, BATORU wrote:And that looks like a scum claim.

~Ruko
yes.
In post 1684, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1677, Not Chara wrote:Nos's "no you didn't" doesn't feel like something someone with a guilty would say. why leave it up to implication? or toy with the idea that both of them had been town and used scry?
yes, I certainly brought up the possibility of us both being town by me VOTING HIM IN THE SAME POST

STOP TRYING SO HARD JESUS CHRIST
In post 1642, Nosferatu wrote:idr if anyone else was in Soccer Spirits Mafia, but I immediately cc'd someone in that game when they claimed to vig scum, when I vigged them. It turned out that we both vigged him and we were both town.
obviously i was talking about this one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

VOTE: Nosferatu
why are you talking to me like you know i'm town?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1689, Nosferatu wrote:WHERE DO I SEEM LIKE IM TALKING TO SOMEONE TOWN YOU ARE SCUM AS FUCK KID
you haven't said why you brought up Soccer Spirits where you and town cced each other.

your sarcastic responses and insults haven't been 'calling me scum'. they've been insulting me, and not much else. saying i'm 'trying too hard' is another one.

one of you is confirmed scum. even if scum Dunn succeeds and you get lynched, what exactly do i gain from arguing against it? a mislynch on a VT? dunn goes down, then i go down. i'm not an idiot, though you seem to think so.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Dunnstral: softed the watcher ability, called Nosferatu scum. if Dunn is scum, he left out his night report in the hopes that the town Scyer would cc.
In post 1653, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1649, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1646, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1590, Fire Assassin wrote: Why not join me on BTD, didn't you have him in your list?
absolutely
sure, I'll let you do more on pissk with your experience and join you on BTD

UNVOTE: pisskop

VOTE: BTD6_Maker
I have a guilty on nos
no you fucking don't
In post 1656, Nosferatu wrote:nope.
Nosferatu: cced and voted Nosferatu immediately. mechanically, in exactly the same situation as Dunnstral. defense: 'no you didn't, whenever someone says Dunn used Scry. also defense (to scum Dunn, from Nos's point of view), about why he counter-claimed immediately instead of holding it. there not being a reason to counter-claim is enough of a reason, since Nos would now be a VT. i don't know why he continued with the defense that he's the type to immediately counter-claim when a pr. or brought up that he ended up ccing a town vig as town. i don't remember anyone besides Dunn calling Nos out for not immediately ccing.
In post 1634, Fire Assassin wrote:I also don't see a reason for Nosferatu to come out of the gate to CC.
Lets say Dunn you are town.
Nos only knows that you saw someone visiting gamma.
That means he is dead or there is someone else also visiting that could mean he is fucked.
Nos immediately says that you are the one who visited.

ScumNos I am almost confident would wait it out and see what happens.
Not jump out of the gate to cc your claim.
was this what you were responding to, Nos? if not Dunn, it had to have been Fire's post here.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1694, Nosferatu wrote:I did immediately claim what
...yes? i said you cced immediately. what's the issue here.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

i can't believe he just called someone a 'tattle-tale'. scathing, iron.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

this game has a
good
playerlist.

pisskop: why is it relevant if ironstove reflected something from Gamma? we know beeboy targeted Sickofit.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh. i missed your use of the word. i thought alter was gamma's ping ability. never mind.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Aj: can you clarify how the reflect ability ironstove claimed works?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Aj feels town, especially with his approach.

but besides that, i'm trying to figure out what town utility beyond trolling iron was going for with his reflection claim. it just seems a way to avoid being targeted by anyone. and i'd think town would
want
to be targeted.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

'collect roles'? that claim has the effect of making no one want to target him. a bad way to collect roles. unless i'm misunderstanding your meaning.

has everyone posted today? i think we're still missing the recipient of Gamma's 'ping'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Fire: i think you're wrong about Nosferatu. for one, saying that he's less likely scum because he doesn't look similar to
one
scumgame.. the sample size is just too small for reliable meta. people play differently for a variety of reasons. alignment is one of them, but timing, mood, the 'feel' of the game, etc.... there are two many other factors for a confident judgement. Nos's reaction to me wasn't towny, it was just emotional. players don't have to be faking emotion to be scum, if you really think Nos wouldn't be able to fake it. it just felt he was more concerned with dismissing accusations than reading anyone. saying it was stupid for anyone to think he was scum, when mechanically he and Dunn were both equally likely to be scum. and his forced humour at the accusations when it was obvious he was angry.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1818, Fire Assassin wrote:What is the forced humor you are talking about?
um. really?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1680, Nosferatu wrote:not chara
ya got me
I don't actually have a guilty on dunn.

the person I actually have a guilty on, is james earl jones.

*gasp* JAMES EARL JONES?!?!?!
you might know him as the blind guy from sandlot, or darth vader's voice from star wars; but he is actually a ruthless killer and has murdered our fellow townie beeboy!

I tried to be ambiguous to not shock the town, but your raw analytical prowess has defeated me.

Your affinity for deep cognition has defeated my attempts at obfuscating the truth, and for that you should be commended.

In post 1688, Nosferatu wrote:if I thought dunn could be town why am I VOTING HIM WHAT THE FUCK
honestly stop posting while you're high holy shit

pedit: I'm literally weezing
Nos is pulling the 'haha, you're so stupid, i can't believe you'd think this' performance, but it doesn't feel like he's really laughing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Aj: first post says scum have daytalk.
the rest: no one with a valuable role would use it on him, on the chance that his reflection stops the role from even working. the only things he would hoard would be useless things like Gamma's 'ping'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1827, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1824, Not Chara wrote:Nos is pulling the 'haha, you're so stupid, i can't believe you'd think this' performance, but it doesn't feel like he's really laughing.
yeah he isn't laughing.
He is angry and posting a lot of sarcasm mixed with passive aggressive attitude.

Its not really meant to be humorous from what I see, its trying to get the point across that you are ridiculous.
drealmerz and Sickofit are 'VIs', from Nos's posting today. no anger from Nos, just annoyed acceptance. but with me, it's the effort put into posts like that long sarcastic one, to make fun. but i'm 'dumb scum', so why is all of his effort going into convincing/discrediting me? why is he angry at the scum pushing him? not the wrong town?

does it not make sense to you why i'm thinking any of this?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1844, pisskop wrote:
In post 1839, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1834, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 1831, Aj The Epic wrote:For reference, I did get Gamma's ping
what is the name of the spell. the exact name.
Alert
I have a neighborhood with SOI.

I told SOI the parphrase of ALERT.

Tell us now, your version of alert. paraphrase it
you told Sick? i thought he had the spell. why would he need it paraphrased?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1858, pisskop wrote:well, and here I thought I was special :(
did you not look up what Gamma said about his ping ability? you would have known he had the same thing you did, going into night.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

that wasn't really an apology so much as a guilt trip, particularly the last line.
it doesn't look genuine. everything said is with the purpose of not being lynched, and i don't see real emotion. if Nos is scum i guess i'm just not connecting to him, but usually i'm pretty susceptible to AtE.

it's incredibly dramatic considering Nos's town flip guarantees a Dunnstral scum flip.

that and apparently i'm posting in some sort of 'way' so as to antagonize Nosferatu because i'm emotionally-manipulative scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Not Chara »

*if Nos is town, that post should say.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

that meticulous AtE appeal was constructed. if it was 'just for Nos's purposes' as they claimed, it wouldn't have read like a plea to not be lynched. and that last line wouldn't have been there.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1917, pisskop wrote:what an immediate smothering. Like you talked about this all night ...
are you forgetting that BATORU is a hydra?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2001, Prism wrote:Also I want my towncred for calling Dunnstral Day 1 while everyone called him town and lynched my two townreads, I sucked and scumread Nos too and picked wrong in the 50/50 but I'm taking my chance to say I told you so.
this is a bit relatable. in terms of scumreading Dunn and Nos, then picking wrong when it came down to it, i mean.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1975, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1974, Aj The Epic wrote:It was a spell. Scum already know how they got targeted, because Dunn holds the spell.
You just ensured your own death tonight though.
You could claim that shit tomorrow instead.
>.>
i don't understand that. assuming the spell is 1-shot, it doesn't make Aj more of a target than anyone else.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't like how pisskop has handled today at all. his interactions with BATORU feel like jumping at them for every thing he can, even when it doesn't make sense. like the question to pisskop plus the vote for Dunnstral apparently being too aggressive. where do you come up with that?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

he's confirmed scum and won't be telling us that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

did... did you think you were going to
trick
him? hahaha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

quick clarification: was Aj ever pinged with alert?

tonally, BTD feels like scum here. but he hasn't said anything i disagree with, and apparently i'm bad at tone.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

would drealmerz really kill Fire and then pretend to be angry and accuse you of doing so? as you say, it looks like a frame kill, and so obvious as to be entirely useless.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

no, nevermind. you're saying drealmerz should have thought about the possibility of a frame kill and did not. that i understand as reason to suspect him.

pedit: do you have a hood now, pisskop?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Not Chara »

right, Aj wasn't pinged before his reveal that the redirect ability was a lie, so it doesn't matter.

pedit: right, thanks.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i have the alert spell now. is there anything useful that can still be done with it?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2071, BATORU wrote:
In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:tonally, BTD feels like scum here.
Explain this? You were against pushing BTD early D1, and this is a weird flip from that.

~Ruko
what does BTD's tone from today have to do with an
early day 1 read
? i'm saying he sounds like scum to me. i wouldn't push him for it.
In post 2088, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:quick clarification: was Aj ever pinged with alert?

tonally, BTD feels like scum here. but he hasn't said anything i disagree with, and apparently i'm bad at tone.
Yes, the slot was pinged the night before I replaced in. Sadly, the second ping that SHOULD'VE been sent to me last night was not. Imo that's a pretty scummy move, to keep that floating around where I could just secure and stop it.
ah, thanks for the clarification. do we know who had the last ping? i want to know why they selected me instead of you, because you definitely claimed non-compulsive.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

pisskop, drealmerz: is it possible for both of you to claim the number of spells you currently have?

i don't think BTD's play makes sense from a scum perspective either. rolling it all up into a 'BTD made several dumb plays' package doesn't sit right with me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the above question wouldn't count the 'vote' spell, obviously.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what does that mean?

if you're scumreading me, then you should answer if it would further that.
if you're not scumreading me and it's just something i don't understand, then consider me flummoxed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2097, pisskop wrote:byd is town. imo
do you have a good reason to think so?

and i'll answer why when i've decided what to do this game day.
really, i'd like everyone to claim their number of spells, but i don't want to give scum a roleblock/kill target, so it would just be a bad idea. i asked you two specifically because you're not townreads. i've been trying to think of a better way to use the information i have now, but i'm coming up blank. i'm considering outing it entirely and seeing what everyone thinks is the best course of action.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2099, BATORU wrote:
In post 2094, Not Chara wrote:what does that mean?

if you're scumreading me, then you should answer if it would further that.
if you're not scumreading me and it's just something i don't understand, then consider me flummoxed.
I don't even know anymore all my reads might be even more fucked than I thought. I thought your early d1 read was more than an early d1 read.

~Ruko
i don't know how you got that impression? i don't remember exactly why i had that read, but it was just a read.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2101, pisskop wrote:i had a hopd w/him.

hes told.me things that put you back on the table nc
didn't realize i was off the table, besides that first lynch that i got out of with the PR claim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

let's see what BTD says then, i'd like to know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2106, BATORU wrote:
In post 197, Not Chara wrote:dreal: i understand why you voted BTD there. however, i'd suggest looking elsewhere. i'd prefer not to explain why at this time.
Uhhh you can't see why I might read this as more than just an early TR?

~Ruko
oh, i'd completely forgotten about that. yes, i could see how you'd read it that way.

it was because of BTD's 'slip' in . i was of the opinion that my role implied this wasn't the case, so BTD's slip was actually a townslip. it turns out that wasn't the case, and it never became relevant again, so i forgot.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

that was a confusing way to put it and i think i mistyped. i meant to say that scum did have other dark magic beyond their factional kill, evidenced by Dunnstral's flip. what i was wrong about was my role implying anything one way or the other about the scum's magical abilities.

so unless it was done on purpose, BTD's 51
was
sort of a townslip.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

so Prism is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2117, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2090, Not Chara wrote:pisskop, drealmerz: is it possible for both of you to claim the number of spells you currently have?

i don't think BTD's play makes sense from a scum perspective either. rolling it all up into a 'BTD made several dumb plays' package doesn't sit right with me.
dumb plays that he maybe then realized he could play off as such

why would you want me to claim # of spells, first of all?
because i'm scumreading you, and because of another reason.
In post 2118, drealmerz7 wrote:same applies to #51 - don't see that as a towntell ATALL
why not? he was theorizing that the scum's dark magic would just be a factional kill. now we know scum have dark magic that isn't a factional kill. so either it was a fake townslip (possible) or it was a real towntell.
In post 2112, Prism wrote:
In post 2111, Not Chara wrote:so Prism is town.
How did you come to that conclusion? It's obvious we didn't know we were on the same team, but that doesn't say anything unless Gamma flipped scum, and he's since flipped town.
i don't think you're lying about your thoughts on Gamma, and scum don't usually have those kinds of revelations against town players. like the example you gave, 'so and so was bullshitting'. if you're scum and know someone is town, you don't come to the conclusion that they might be lying/making things up in your analysis, usually.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2122, BTD6_maker wrote:Not Chara, the reason Pisskop put you "off the table" was because he actually read me as a Mason with you because we were apparently crumbing. Anyway, I told Pisskop that I am not a Mason with you, which made him consider you again.

Anyway, Drealmerz' recent posts are awful.
i see, thanks for the clarification.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what issue did you even have with it in the first place? i'm a bit baffled.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

prod dodge, just in case.

Aj: is your comment about Sickofit slot being town because the power was apparently redirected onto them? and only scum would be redirecting and not claiming it, i would assume. or is there something i've missed?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't like the notion of 'the only lynch for today'. it's unhealthy and unhelpful when it comes to looking over today, tomorrow.

VOTE: pisskop

i wish i could have asked sickofit why he was
loving
me for town before replacing out. like, why bring me up specifically? i'm not really scumreading Sick so i guess it doesn't matter.
dreal: no one's ever targeted you with a spell? i have to wonder where the heck they're all going. or there might just be fewer than expected.

i think it would be helpful if we had a full list of spell usages. since they're one-shot, it wouldn't out any PRs. a non one-shot PR could, in this case, be kept to oneself. the important spells are the ones that would be moving around.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

pisskop is a bit of PoE. unlike with him, i'm not getting any particular scum feelings from most players, and drealmerz's several few posts are giving me second thoughts there. i can't adequately articulate why, because i'm tired and i hate being alive, but when i'm able i'll try to explain better.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2180, BTD6_maker wrote:I do not understand why Prism of all people would be voting me. I am confident Prism is Town butwhy would Prism think I'm scum? Something weird is going on in this game for sure.

I can understand Drealmerz going after me fully (it actually reminds me of my first ever game, where RC did something similar) but not Prism.
this is such a strange post if you're town, BTD.

no one said anything in response to my suggestion to massclaim our 1-shot ability usages. i really doubt that scum aren't aware of the scope of powers town has at this point. unless town has managed a chain of cop innocents that has avoided hitting scum the whole game. if there's something wrong with the plan i'll hear it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2177, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2176, pisskop wrote:soi was town.

hfits is town.
QFT

I'm up to post 950. Phone catch up going slower than I'd like. :neutral:
i forgot they replaced Wisdom. so yes, that slot has even more reason to be town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2184, BATORU wrote:
In post 2182, Not Chara wrote:if there's something wrong with the plan i'll hear it.
That depends on the answer to the following.

You didn't understand Soi's post about loving you. Did you not receive a spell last night?

~Ruko
oh. no, i'm just really, really oblivious. i don't even understand the point of such an obvious crumb, now that i look at it, because i doubt everyone is as blind to that sort of thing as i am.

and i didn't want to say anything because it would out the fact that i used the spell during the day, but that fact is probably already apparent.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2187, BATORU wrote:Oh, so it wasn't a redirect. That was my main concern since we still don't know if scum have passive abilities like Sondam had (which I read as a UB) like a roleblocker or redirector or something since pk said he was redirected on to soi with the alert thing.
The main thing I think is just to know the target received it.

~Ruko
if we had a redirect, the best way to find out would also be to claim abilities.

i knew there'd be a problem somewhere. it's not good for scum to know who has the ability currently, it makes it easy to block. so never mind.
i'm sure it's clear by now, but i did give the loved ability to Dreal this day phase. and i'm sure it can be confirmed what i did with the Alert.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2192, pisskop wrote:Why do you want to NC?

Youve seemed to have done some repositioning today. whats up?
i wanted to so we could analyze who is using their powers and why. i imagine scum would be using theirs tactically, either to look town or otherwise. but as i said in my last post, it's not a good idea after all.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2190, pisskop wrote:From what Ive tracked, the only roles still floating around are 2 alerts and 1 neighborhood and a loved.
that's all i've heard about too. was the watch really our only investigative?

and to answer you, i do have another spell. i used the loved and the alert already, during this day phase. my re-thinking hasn't had much to do with that, except to help me analyze drealmerz with how he reacted to the loved spell.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2195, pisskop wrote:Well, we all do love him ...

'tacticfully' Im not sure how you would analyze that with any more success than NKs.

why am I scum? Is it just because I dont give you a pass anymore?
like i said, i wasn't aware you were giving me a pass until you told me you were. and even then, you haven't been pushing me. not to mention your reasoning for 'no longer giving me a pass' has been entirely explained by BTD. i'm not really sure why you'd come to that conclusion.

i don't have a lot of scumreads right now. but there are plenty of players i'm not interested in pursuing for various reasons. drealmerz no longer feels like scum, and while BTD does, i haven't determined whether he just posts in a way that pings me, or not.
Sickofit slot is town, Prism is town, i don't have much of a read on Aj but i could see him as either, BATORU is probably town... you're left as the player i don't have reason to think is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2196, pisskop wrote:And, to be clear, you gave the loved to drealz because you wanted to tacticfully assess his reaction?
no, that wasn't the goal. and it's 'tactically'. i was scumreading him when i gave him the ability. seeing how he reacted was certainly interesting, but not the goal.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

right, now i remember what it was. between Dunn and Nos, you said you were 'trusting Fire' and voted with him. which wouldn't have been notable, except Fire was decidedly unhappy with the lynch and going against his thoughts. not a fantastic target for sheeping. there was also your behaviour late day 1 that, plainly, i didn't like very much. it was mixed in with you looking very town to me at the time, due to similar reads on players like Dunnstral.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2199, pisskop wrote:Okay.

I think drealz is scummy. You have defended him. If he flips scum you will be scum by association. I havent 'pushed' you because I havent been reading too much. besides, you came to me.
interesting. is that all you have? i don't see the point in talking about this when dreal hasn't flipped. you could say it later, it has no bearing on the game as it stands, and it also reads like you're trying to scare me out of defending him.
plus, is every player who defends scum really scum to you? i normally wouldn't accuse someone of thinking this, as there's usually more to it. but the way you've laid out this post makes it look like a Point A to Point B cause and effect situation.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2202, pisskop wrote:What behavior D1 didnt you like?

I get that alot. Something something agressive/brash/foreward.
let me look at my posts from the time.
In post 2203, pisskop wrote:iirc you were a nonentity D1 until I pushed you.
i was busy. it happens. inevitably, someone says 'Chara is lurking', and at some point i stop being busy and am able to play. then we get 'you only started playing when i pushed you for it'. it's tired.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2202, pisskop wrote:What behavior D1 didnt you like?

I get that alot. Something something agressive/brash/foreward.
looking at it now, i was actually townreading you by the end of the day, and scumreading you earlier on for reasons that were probably gut.

is still such a strange post. like you're blatantly covering yourself, and that you know dreal would flip scum. the problem with that theory being if you were scum with dreal i doubt you'd be bussing a second buddy when dreal isn't the only lynch target for today. so i don't know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know why you're not listening to me. 'it sounds like you think dreal will flip scum, but that doesn't make sense if you're scum
with
him' should make it blatantly obvious why i'm not voting dreal.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2212, pisskop wrote:I dont understand. Explain it like Im a child.
i think the post is strange. it feels like you know drealmerz is town, and want to push me after his lynch. however, that doesn't make sense from the perspective of you as scum who actually wants to win, because bussing drealmzer at this stage seems like a bad move. it wouldn't get you towncred, especially if you used it as a springboard to lynch me. so, i can only conclude that the post is weird, for that and for the reason i said earlier in how it feels like an overly-simplified 'Point A to Point B' analysis. part of that is dismissing you and drealmerz as a possible scumteam. which would remove the thought that you know dreal is flipping scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

should be: feels like you know drealmerz is scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2215, pisskop wrote:I think youre trying to hard. which is usually a newbtown or scum trait.

Do you have any actual questions for me?

P:

Im not claiming a guilty on him. I saying that I townread btd, and that I havent really townread drealz except for some of D1.
i didn't think you were claiming a guilty, what? and do you understand my explanation or don't you.

what makes you come out with 'trying too hard' after i was literally asked by you to explain my thought process in detail because you didn't understand. really, none of what you're doing here or your apparent methods of analyzing me are making any sense to me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2217, pisskop wrote:If I have to ask for elaboration then I think its trying too hard
????
i have to go for now, someone else can deal with this nonsense
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2219, pisskop wrote:So in this, Im either claiming a guilty on drealz as town, or his buddy hardbussing, correct?
don't word scumreading town as scum as something strange and unheard of. if dreal is town, and you're scum, you're pushing him for a mislynch which is pretty much the most normal thing a scum player can do. that's irrelevant to my thought it was strange, because it could be that i was just wrong on the thought that you were setting up a mislynch on me at that point. maybe you were just justifying your scumread. who's the say, i certainly don't know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know how else to say i've
dismissed
the thought you're buddies with drealmerz. you asked me to explain my thought process and that was my thought process.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #144) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2225, pisskop wrote:So your issue is that you think Im setting you up because I know drealz is scum.

which would make him my buddy, because what townie would know drealz is scum (or, you know, suspect drealz enough to lay down associations).
i. no longer. think drealmerz. is scum. and if i'm wrong. and he is. he is not scum with you. say that slowly in your head.

i
thought
you knew dreal was scum. that was feeling. i'm pretty sure it was wrong. because you two wouldn't be buddies in this scenario.
a possible reason for you as scum to say 'chara is defending dreal, making it scummy if dreal flips scum' would be to justify your
current
scumread on me, if you have one.
not to mention there are other problems with that post, such as it feeling like shallow reasoning, and how i didn't like your move to voting Nosferatu yesterday. the thought about knowing dreal was scum is a fucking non-issue at this point.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #145) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2227, pisskop wrote:
In post 2224, Not Chara wrote:i don't know how else to say i've
dismissed
the thought you're buddies with drealmerz. you asked me to explain my thought process and that was my thought process.
So you dont think we share a scumchat.

Thats fine.
why the change to 'you don't think we share a scumchat' from 'i don't think you're scum with drealmerz'?

dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2237, BATORU wrote:NC why did you make drealmerz loved if you were still scumreading him? I can't figure out in what universe you make someone loved, and therefore harder to lynch, if you think there's a decent chance they're scum.

~Ruko
i know it doesn't make sense. i haven't claimed my last spell, so you don't know the reason.

it would be helpful if we found where that doctor spell was hiding. Dunn was confirmed scum when he used it, so giving it to a townie for towncred wouldn't have helped him. you're right in that it was much more likely he gave it to a buddy.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

especially with the watcher ability already removed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2227, pisskop wrote:
In post 2224, Not Chara wrote:i don't know how else to say i've
dismissed
So you dont think we share a scumchat.

Thats fine.
i don't know why you quoted those two together. what i'm wondering on is the change between my wording that you aren't buddies, to your wording that you don't share a scumchat. is it just nothing? were you implying a traitor?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2241, pisskop wrote:I cant win with you can i.

At least I think youre transparent, which is good?
would someone who isn't pisskop please tell me if i'm actually making no sense. i don't think i am, but who knows anymore.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2246, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2236, Not Chara wrote: dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
where?
the whole thing with 'oh no, i butted in on the conversation! oh shit'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2250, BATORU wrote:
In post 2243, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2241, pisskop wrote:I cant win with you can i.

At least I think youre transparent, which is good?
would someone who isn't pisskop please tell me if i'm actually making no sense. i don't think i am, but who knows anymore.
I think he was just reiterating that you don't think he's scum with drealmerz in different wording? I don't think it was implying a traitor?

~Ruko
i meant in general, he's been saying i don't make sense since we started talking.

i was questioning the differing use of wording, and gave traitor as an example of why he might have done it. pisskop can answer how he likes, only he can tell me what he meant.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2255, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2251, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2246, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2236, Not Chara wrote: dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
where?
the whole thing with 'oh no, i butted in on the conversation! oh shit'.
eh you put it that way and it doesn't sound very good

read my tone as jovial about it rather than serious and you might "get" it better?
pisskop, for reference: this is how explaining one's actions normally goes.
dreal: i thought it might be a joke, or done in a joking way, but i wasn't sure.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2257, drealmerz7 wrote:pk you're not engaging in anything NC is presenting to you in any meaningful way that is allowing progress of the issues - you understand fine, you just dance (your word), because that is what you have to do when someone is coming at you like that

you're scum
this is true, he focused on the one minor issue of my thought that he might know you're scum, and blew it up to be the only thing worthy of discussion. no mention of the way he went about his Nosferatu vote, which was a major factor in how i feel about him currently.

that said, why aren't you voting with me? BTD could also be scum, but you seem to be sure on pisskop.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2261, pisskop wrote:Ive stumbled into fuckwit town send halp
i like how suddenly drealmerz is town. are we not scumbuddies, pisskop?

or was your reference to fuckwit town... referring to BATORU? they've barely said anything on the issue.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2267, pisskop wrote:CHARA YOU FUCKING MORON
haha. what.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2269, pisskop wrote:1
In post 2256, pisskop wrote:Why chara does it matter if I did say 'we dont share a scumchat' instead of 'we arent biddies'?

does it not amount to the same thing in this context? Do you read one as scummier?

cuz to me it looks like youre too tryharding for a reason to scumread me.
You dont get to accuse me of not talking to you and then ignore my questions. why does it matter.

where did you get the idea I thought you were buddies or even townread drealz?
huh, i entirely missed the first post, sorry. to answer: it doesn't really matter, but it was something i didn't understand so i wanted an answer. if it was just different wording, simply say that, it doesn't need to be a massive issue.

i figured you thought we were buddies based on your dreal scumread, followed by your vote on me, with the added thing you said earlier of 'if dreal flips scum, chara looks suspicious'. that's pretty much saying you're scumreading both of us together.

i thought you were townreading one of us because you said you'd 'stumbled into fuckwit town', meaning you had some sort of revelation about the skill of the town players you were assocating with. if you thought both dreal and i were scum, you wouldn't think town was stupid, you'd think you were being pushed by scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2271, drealmerz7 wrote:disengage
what? why? he's scum. you agree he's scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

don't answer me with questions. if you think BTD is more likely scum, and easier to push, just say so. i don't care about town's opinions, i was asking about yours.

pedit: ok, i guess i can see that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #159) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

since the odds of scum being able to block it this phase are next to nil if i reveal it, and blocking it would be tantamount to a scumclaim anyway, i might as well just claim.

i have a spell that steals all of a players spells, except dark magic and vote spells. pisskop likely wasn't lying about not having any spells, so i don't want to use it on him. i also don't want to give it to scum unless we'd be lynching them, because scum stealing town spells isn't ideal. best-case scenario would be finding the doctor Dunn used. does anyone have suggestions?

i was planning on using the loved spell on scum i wanted to lynch, and then stealing from them, but i think dreal is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2279, BATORU wrote:drealmerz I'm pretty sure every point you've leveled at BTD we've actually discussed, and I've proven you wrong on. I've just been through your ISO and you've been pushing BTD the whole time.

NC, you posit that Dunn/PK is possible after the shitshow D1 where pk pushed Dunn and was part of the early wagon on him, Dunn making PK hated D2, then PK making Dunn hated D3 (granted this actually probably means nothing considering Dunn was already going down, except for the fact that pk removed the hated spell by doing that for ? reasons)?

~Ruko
yes, i'm of the opinion that scum theatre is a thing. in this game specifically, with movable powers, making suboptimal plays with one's spells is one of the first things i thought scum would do to obfuscate themselves.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

you're the only one who claims not to understand, pisskop.

BATORU: yes, i can use the spells whenever i want to, except for this one. it can't be used if one has other spells (in this case the loved spell, Alert) still in their spellbook. it specifically can be used while one holds dark magic, however.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2283, pisskop wrote:look how quickly you hopped into bed with drealz.

and you just got done trying to scumread yhe mere suggestion you coupd be defending him. :|
for the last time, that isn't why i'm scumreading you. i voted you before that exchange even happened, and have been repeatedly telling you that it has nothing to do with my read on you, as i've dismissed the point.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

pisskop: no opinion on whose powers i should steal?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2288, pisskop wrote:no char, you minced words and im not the only one who found it repulsive.
BATORU, do you find me repulsive?
and yes pisskop, steal. did you not read my claim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yes, you caught me. why won't you engage with my point about voting Nosferatu by following fire?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2293, pisskop wrote:so you tried to steal my power last night?

when did you get that power
my god, read the thread.
here:
In post 2278, Not Chara wrote:since the odds of scum being able to block it this phase are next to nil if i reveal it, and blocking it would be tantamount to a scumclaim anyway, i might as well just claim.

i have a spell that steals all of a players spells, except dark magic and vote spells. pisskop likely wasn't lying about not having any spells, so i don't want to use it on him. i also don't want to give it to scum unless we'd be lynching them, because scum stealing town spells isn't ideal. best-case scenario would be finding the doctor Dunn used. does anyone have suggestions?

i was planning on using the loved spell on scum i wanted to lynch, and then stealing from them, but i think dreal is town.
in case you missed that too, i can use spells during the day.

and the Fire/Nosferatu point:
In post 2201, Not Chara wrote:right, now i remember what it was. between Dunn and Nos, you said you were 'trusting Fire' and voted with him. which wouldn't have been notable, except Fire was decidedly unhappy with the lynch and going against his thoughts. not a fantastic target for sheeping. there was also your behaviour late day 1 that, plainly, i didn't like very much. it was mixed in with you looking very town to me at the time, due to similar reads on players like Dunnstral.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

sorry BATORU, you probably did bring it up first. but in this context i brought it up specifically as one of the reasons i didn't like pisskop, so that's how i've been referring to it.
the power is called "Arcane Theft'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2300, pisskop wrote:id suggest you tell us when you got it and why you only mentioned it

and why younasked drealz AND I
scumreading both of you. was considering using it on both of you.

i started the game with it. it's non-compulsive.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the spell's normal activation involves a usage at the end of the day phase, and is non-compulsive. because i can use my abilities during the day, Nahdia specified to me that i could use it at any point in the day i wished.

pedit: dreal, we're discussing my abilities and my claim. i'm not inclined to sit around and wait for players to catch up, we can change tack if they have new things to contribute.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2307, pisskop wrote:drealz doesnt want convo lol.

nc, its true why even bother with loved plus.steal? theres no reason for theatrics
i can't use the spell if i have unused spells. the loved spell in my book would prevent Arcane Theft's use, so i decided to spend the loved spell and then steal it back.
In post 2308, pisskop wrote:also if it happens at lynch hownwould you steal it anyway? why?

thats kind of contrived
you choose the day target during the day, and the spell resolves as soon as the day ends.

all of this discussion is moot. whoever i give the spell to can confirm everything i've been saying, including that i'm using the spell in a way that contradicts its written rules.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2310, pisskop wrote:waaaaiiit

how did you give.loved to drealz.last night if it was stolen from you at.lynch?
i gave the loved power to drealz during the day. i use powers during the day. i repeated it just for you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2314, pisskop wrote::|

did you crumb that?

because loved should be compulsive, otherwise why would fire give it up
my god, it's like you're reading half of the words and the other ones fall to the floor.
loved is compulsive, alert is compulsive. my steal power is specifically non-compulsive, so i've held it until today.

because i use powers during the day, i have to use my compulsive spells at some point during the day, or have their targets randomized by the end of the day.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #173) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2315, pisskop wrote:when did you give drealz the loved. yesterday?
TODAY
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #174) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2318, pisskop wrote:something about what you are saying sounds like chewed crapo

-you cant steal tge loved back and get him lynched, so why do that
-you can/can't use it again after trying it on me?

arrrgh it reeks of inefficiency and halfass
yes i can still get it back and get him lynched, if i wanted to. i can use the spell whenever i want, because of my ability that has been allowing for day-use spells.
normally
, that is to say, if anyone else used it, they could only steal at the end of the day, after the lynch.

and no, it's a one-shot spell. if i used it on you, you'd get the spell and i'd no longer have it. plus it would be useless, if you're telling the truth about having no spells.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2319, pisskop wrote:VOTE: drealz

okay, have you used any other powers on anyone else? like not scum?
no. i didn't have spells beside Arcane Theft until today. i received Alert and Traveler's Blessing (the loved spell) last night, and sent Alert to Aj and Blessing to drealmerz. i still have Arcane Theft, and can use it whenever.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2322, pisskop wrote::|. you said i WAS telling the truth. twice now iirc
i do think you are. it'd be a risky thing to lie about when you don't know the extent of town abilities. that doesn't mean i'm going to be 100% certain you're telling the truth. stop with the semantics and give me someone you'd like me to use the power on. i want that from everyone.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what does the doc disappearing have to do anything? i'm hoping to find it this way. do you have a pick or don't you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

and, from our last exchange, where you managed to misunderstand literally everything i had claimed about my abilities, up to and including what i'd used, who i'd given it to, which abilities were non-compulsive, and when and where i can use them... i'm not confusing, you're just an idiot.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Not Chara »

how would me trying to steal your powers work? i still have the ability. if i'd tried to steal from you, you'd have the spell now. what are you even arguing?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how abilities in this game work, don't you.

again. all i'm asking is whose powers i should steal. why should i steal yours. there's no reason for me to do that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

are you ascetic?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

so you already know i didn't target you. are you thinking i might have been blocked from targeting you, so you wouldn't see it, and i'd keep my spell? that does actually make sense from your point of view.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Not Chara »

assuming everyone is a VT with no additional abilities, say i'm watching pisskop at night, with the flipped watcher spell. and someone attempted to cop pisskop, but the cop was roleblocked. would i see that the attempted cop had targeted pisskop?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2337, pisskop wrote:no i dont.

if you failed, ie i have no spells, i probs would npt get a result.

but idk how you claim to know i have none if you didnt use it
i don't know you have none. what i said was, i don't think you have any, because scum wouldn't want to lie about something if they don't reasonably know town wouldn't be able to call them out on it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2338, pisskop wrote:thatd bad example.

you weren't role blocked.
i thought you were operating on the assumption i was blocked, in your inquiry. what else is there?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #186) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

thanks.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #187) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yes, what's up?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #188) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i can't use abilities at night, at all.
whose powers do you think i should steal?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #189) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

...why did you ask if i was online if you didn't want a discussion? i guess i'm going to bed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #190) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

in that case, i was lying and am still here, because i never sleep. and alright, that does make sense. no rush to use it, but i'd appreciate your thoughts.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #191) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i. really? if i lose the spell there will be hell to pay, are you sure?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #192) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

well. that's done with. seems as good a time to head to sleep for real as any. night. :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2379, Prism wrote:
In post 2378, BATORU wrote:@Prism that spell isn't indicative of anything, I wouldn't use it in trying to read NC, and if you think NC is scum then the only logical conclusion is it's scum with drealmerz anyway.
[citation needed]
Prism, the Invade is black magic and this spell is not. it moves around and it's a normal spell. why are you ignoring my call to try and find the player hiding the doctor ability? you really want to lynch 'scum with a strong spell' without even making me use it?

dreal: what's the name of your passive? hypothetically, what would you do if given a spell like a Doctor? how would you use it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2383, drealmerz7 wrote:and that day-magic users are good
this seems like a bit of a logical leap from you. what makes you so sure scum don't have accompanying passives to town's?

unrelated, but i'm not a girl. saying you feel that i wouldn't have used the spell this way as scum is fine, but saying 'i'm also a day-spell user, so if Chara is that makes me think day-magic is good' sort of feels like a roundabout way to be townread.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2358, BATORU wrote:Alright, so we're on the same page now hopefully.
And Nahdia now hates me

Your top 2 picks were drealmerz and pk yeah? Or did that change? If you were to choose one which would
you
like to do? You're basically a daycop today as far as we get a doc ability and it's confscum I think, because I'd imagine town would have claimed it by now. If you're town then we can potentially solve the game through doing this I think? Assuming you understand what happened.

~Ruko
we could use my Arcane Theft as a daycop, but it would fail if scum got a hold of it without them being the scum with the doctor. i do think it will be really useful, and yes i understand what happened.

i wouldn't check either of them. in fact i'd be more likely to check dreal than pisskop, because i don't think pisskop was lying about not having spells.

right now, i'd pick between Prism, BTD, Aj, dreal. Aj, due to his passive, is a good target for scum who wishes to hide the doctor, and even if he's town hoarding spells i can easily give them back the same day. Prism has been a strong townread for most of the game, but i'm disappointed with how they're now reading me based off a perceived scum use of my ability. of course there's a scum use. i'd bet nearly all of the abilities in the game arw useful to scum.

that and 'the last 10 pages were difficult to read'... i wonder why that was. pisskop is just dismissed as 'hard to tone read' while i've been trying to make myself understood this whole time. really? not to mention the shallow fact that pisskop made Dunnstral Hated. that doesn't make them less likely to be partners at all.

Aj: how would you feel about me checking you. for the record, i won't be announcing who i use the ability on. if town, they'll just be killed at night before they can announce their results from using it at the end of the day.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

okay, thanks.
BTD: dreal has already claimed all he has is the Loved spell. you don't need to say what spells you have, just how many there are.
same thing from Prism.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2398, Prism wrote:It tells the person their true alignment, so it works for scum too.
i'm not sure i understand. you use it on someone and it tells you their alignment, and you received it from BTD on.. which night?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm using Arcane Theft now. don't announce that you have it, whoever i use it on.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2382, drealmerz7 wrote:I actually can only use spells during the day and so it makes me think her claim is true
this is a passive claim. i'm asking what your ability is called that let's you do this.

my question about how you'd use your doctor spell was a hypothetical, please answer. and finally: can you or can you not use spells during the day? can you give back the Loved spell i gave you?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”